|Legal status||Non-profit company|
|Purpose||Promoting the nail technician industry in the United Kingdom|
|Nail Technicians based in the United Kingdom|
The Association of Nail Technicians commonly referred to as ANT, is a UK trade association,which represents the UK's nail industry on behalf of its members. They are the main trade association within the UK nail industry.
ANT gives advice to nail technicians as well as help to new start ups from all around the UK.It also runs a register of all the UK's nail technicians which confirms if they are insured.
The Association works with various UK councils implementing licensing schemes.
They have been represented during interviews on radio stations such as BBC Radio 1 and BBC Radio Essex, as well as various UK TV programmes including Watchdog on BBC1.
Current membership has reached over 2000.
You require a formal nail technician qualification to join The Association of Nail Technicians.
The Association of Nail Technicians (ANT) was set up in March 1998 due to the demand that from nail technicians that an association was needed to advise and represent the UK’s growing number of nail technicians. A voice was needed to represent the nail industry on serious issues with local councils and licensing but also a point of contact on everyday problems.
The Association of Nail Technicians was the first organisation to offer an insurance scheme with a policy designed specifically for nail technicians.
Financial services companies
▪ Financial companies by country
▪ Accounting firms
▪ Alternative investment companies
▪ Banks of the United States
▪ Brokerage firms
▪ Building societies
▪ Collection agencies
▪ Commodity exchanges
▪ Credit card issuer associations
▪ Credit rating agencies
▪ Credit unions
▪ Debit card issuer associations
▪ Financial derivative trading companies
▪ Financial technology companies
▪ Foreign exchange companies
▪ Insurance companies
▪ Investment companies
▪ Investment management companies
▪ Leasing companies
▪ Mezzanine capital investment firms
▪ Mortgage lenders
▪ Private equity firms
▪ Real estate investment trusts
▪ Stock exchanges
▪ Venture capital firms
▪ Financial services company stubs
Financial services companies of the USA
▪ Financial companies of the USA by location
▪ Banks of the United States
▪ Commodity exchanges in the United States
▪ Credit unions of the United States
▪ Hedge fund firms of the United States
▪ Insurance companies of the United States
▪ Investment companies of the United States
▪ Investment management US companies
▪ Mortgage industry companies of the USA
▪ Mortgage lenders of the United States
▪ Private equity firms of the United States
▪ Real estate investment trusts of the USA
▪ Stock exchanges in the United States
▪ Tax preparation companies of the USA
▪ US government sponsored enterprise
▪ American venture capital firms
▪ US financial services company stubs