|Traded as||TYO: 5101|
|Products||Motor vehicle tires|
|Revenue||US$5.220 billion (2014)|
|US$493.3 million (2014)|
|Profit||US$338.3 million (2014)|
Number of employees
|14,617 (As of March2006)|
The Yokohama Rubber Company, Limited (横浜ゴム株式会社, Yokohama Gomu Kabushiki-gaisha) is a tire company based in Tokyo, Japan. The company founded and started in 1917 in a joint venture between Yokohama Cable Manufacturing and B.F. Goodrich. In 1969 the company expanded to the United States as Yokohama Tire Corporation. The Aspec A300 was the driving force behind its tremendous rise. Branding, especially in Japan, will often use "ADVAN" instead of Yokohama. ADVAN wheels and tires have a strong presence in the aftermarket scene worldwide.
The company has two manufacturing facilities in the United States: one in Salem, Virginia, and another in West Point, Mississippi.
In the 2015-16 season, Yokohama was the sponsors of Premier League football club Chelsea.
In the United States, Yokohama Tire Corporation participates in The American Le Mans Series ALMS and Red Line Time Attack.
Yokohama is the official tire supplier of the IMSA GT3 Cup Challenge, the World Touring Car Championship and Japanese Super Formula.
Yokohama has been the official tire supplier of the Macau Grand Prix Formula 3 Intercontinental Cup race since 1983.
Yokohama Tire sponsors the NBA teams the Boston Celtics and the San Antonio Spurs.
Yokohama also the official tire partner of former American Le Mans Series GT2 team PTG from 2005 until 2009 season.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yokohama Rubber Company.|
Nikkei 225 companies of Japan
Български Yokohama Rubber Company ▪ Deutsch Yokohama (Unternehmen) ▪ Español Yokohama Rubber Company ▪ فارسی شرکت لاستیک یوکوهاما ▪ Français Yokohama (entreprise) ▪ 한국어 요코하마 고무 ▪ Bahasa Indonesia Yokohama Rubber Company ▪ Italiano Yokohama Rubber Company ▪ Nederlands Yokohama Rubber Company ▪ 日本語 横浜ゴム ▪ Polski Yokohama Rubber Company ▪ Português Yokohama Rubber Company ▪ Русский Yokohama Rubber Company ▪ Svenska Yokohama Rubber Company ▪ Türkçe Yokohama Rubber Company ▪ Українська Yokohama Rubber Company ▪ 中文 橫濱橡膠 ▪
Financial services companies
▪ Financial companies by country
▪ Accounting firms
▪ Alternative investment companies
▪ Banks of the United States
▪ Brokerage firms
▪ Building societies
▪ Collection agencies
▪ Commodity exchanges
▪ Credit card issuer associations
▪ Credit rating agencies
▪ Credit unions
▪ Debit card issuer associations
▪ Financial derivative trading companies
▪ Financial technology companies
▪ Foreign exchange companies
▪ Insurance companies
▪ Investment companies
▪ Investment management companies
▪ Leasing companies
▪ Mezzanine capital investment firms
▪ Mortgage lenders
▪ Private equity firms
▪ Real estate investment trusts
▪ Stock exchanges
▪ Venture capital firms
▪ Financial services company stubs
Financial services companies of the USA
▪ Financial companies of the USA by location
▪ Banks of the United States
▪ Commodity exchanges in the United States
▪ Credit unions of the United States
▪ Hedge fund firms of the United States
▪ Insurance companies of the United States
▪ Investment companies of the United States
▪ Investment management US companies
▪ Mortgage industry companies of the USA
▪ Mortgage lenders of the United States
▪ Private equity firms of the United States
▪ Real estate investment trusts of the USA
▪ Stock exchanges in the United States
▪ Tax preparation companies of the USA
▪ US government sponsored enterprise
▪ American venture capital firms
▪ US financial services company stubs