- 19th century
- 20th century
- 21st century
|1916 by topic
- Rail transport
- New Zealand
- Ottoman Syria
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
|Lists of leaders
- Sovereign states
- Sovereign state leaders
- Territorial governors
- Religious leaders
|Birth and death categories
|Establishments and disestablishments categories
1916 in various calendars
|Ab urbe condita
|Balinese saka calendar
|British Regnal year
||6 Geo. 5 – 7 Geo. 5
||乙卯年 (Wood Rabbit)
4612 or 4552
- to -
丙辰年 (Fire Dragon)
4613 or 4553
| - Vikram Samvat
| - Shaka Samvat
| - Kali Yuga
||Gregorian minus 13 days
|Thai solar calendar
2042 or 1661 or 889
- to -
2043 or 1662 or 890
1916 (MCMXVI) was a leap year starting on Saturday of the Gregorian calendar and a leap year starting on Friday of the Julian calendar, the 1916th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 916th year of the 2nd millennium, the 16th year of the 20th century, and the 7th year of the 1910s decade. As of the start of 1916, the Gregorian calendar was 13 days ahead of the Julian calendar, which remained in localized use until 1923.
Below, the events of the First World War have the "WWI" prefix.
- January 1 – The British Royal Army Medical Corps carries out the first successful blood transfusion, using blood that had been stored and cooled.
- January 9 – WWI: Gallipoli Campaign: The last British troops are evacuated from Gallipoli, as the Ottoman Empire prevails over a joint British and French operation to capture Istanbul.
- January 10 – WWI – Erzurum Offensive: Russia defeats the Ottoman Empire.
- January 13 – WWI – Battle of Wadi: Ottoman Empire forces defeat the Allied British, during the Mesopotamian campaign in modern-day Iraq.
- January 24
- In Browning, Montana, the temperature drops from +6.7 °C to -48.8 °C (44 °F to -56 °F) in one day, the greatest change ever on record for a 24-hour period.
- Brushaber v. Union Pacific Railroad Co.: The Supreme Court of the United States upholds the national income tax.
- January 29 – WWI: Paris is bombed by German zeppelins for the first time.
- January 30 – The McMahon–Hussein Correspondence, between Hussein bin Ali, Sharif of Mecca and the British official Henry McMahon concerning the Arab Revolt against the Ottoman Empire, ends.
- January 31 – WWI: An attack is planned on Verdun, France.
- February 3 – Parliament buildings in Ottawa, Canada are burned down.
- February 9 – 6.00 p.m. – Tristan Tzara "founds" the art movement Dadaism (according to Hans Arp).
- February 11
- Emma Goldman is arrested, for lecturing on birth control in the United States.
- The Baltimore Symphony Orchestra presents its first concert in the United States.
- The Romanian football club Sportul Studențesc is founded in Bucharest.
- February 12 – WWI – Battle of Salaita Hill (East African Campaign): South African and other British Empire troops fail to take a German East African defensive position.
- February 21 – WWI: The Battle of Verdun begins in France.
- March 7 – In Munich, German automobile company BMW (Die Bayerischen Motoren Werke) is founded.
- March 8–9 – Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa leads about 500 Mexican raiders in an attack against Columbus, New Mexico, killing 12 U.S. soldiers. A garrison of the U.S. 13th Cavalry Regiment fights back and drives them away.
- March 15 – United States President Woodrow Wilson sends 12,000 United States troops over the U.S.–Mexico border to pursue Pancho Villa; the 13th Cavalry regiment enters Mexican territory.
- March 16 – Mexican Revolution: The U.S. 7th and 10th Cavalry regiments under John J. Pershing cross the border, to join the hunt for Villa.
- March 22
- The temporary Emperor of China, Yuan Shikai, abdicates the throne, and the Republic of China is restored once again.
- J. R. R. Tolkien marries Edith Bratt in England (they will serve as the inspiration for the fictional characters Lúthien and Beren).
- March 24 – French ferry SS Sussex is torpedoed by SM UB-29 in the English Channel, with at least 50 killed (including the composer Enrique Granados), resulting on May 4 in the Sussex Pledge by Germany to the United States, suspending its intensified submarine warfare policy.
Proclamation of the Irish Republic
distributed during the Easter Rising
- April – The toggle light switch is invented, by William J. Newton and Morris Goldberg.
- April 11 – WWI: The Egyptian Expeditionary Force begins the occupation of the Sinai Peninsula.
- April 20 – The Chicago Cubs play their first game at Weeghman Park (modern-day Wrigley Field), defeating the Cincinnati Reds 7–6 in 11 innings.
- April 22 – The Chinese troop transport SS Hsin-Yu capsizes off the Chinese coast; at least 1,000 are killed.
- April 24–30 – The Easter Rising occurs in Ireland. Members of the Irish Republican Brotherhood proclaim an Irish Republic, and the Irish Volunteers and Irish Citizen Army occupy the General Post Office and other buildings in Dublin, before surrendering to the British Army.
- April 24–May 10 – Voyage of the James Caird: An open boat journey from Elephant Island in the South Shetland Islands to South Georgia in the southern Atlantic Ocean (800 nautical miles (1,500 km; 920 mi)) is undertaken by Sir Ernest Shackleton and five companions, to obtain rescue for the main body of the Imperial Trans-Antarctic Expedition, following the loss of its ship Endurance.
- April 27 – WWI: Gas attack at Hulluch in France: The 47th Brigade, 16th (Irish) Division is decimated, in one of the most heavily concentrated German gas attacks of the war.
- April 29 – WWI – Mesopotamian campaign: The Siege of Kut ends with the surrender of British forces to the Ottoman Empire, at Kut-al-Amara on the Tigris in Basra Vilayet.
:Battle of Jutland
between Allies and Germany
- May 16
- United States Marines invade the Dominican Republic.
- Britain and France conclude the secret Sykes–Picot Agreement, which is to divide Arab areas of the Ottoman Empire, following the conclusion of WWI and the partitioning of the Ottoman Empire, into French and British spheres of influence.
- May 31–June 1 – WWI: Battle of Jutland, between the British Royal Navy's Grand Fleet and the Imperial German Navy's High Seas Fleet in the North Sea, the war's only large-scale clash of battleships. The result is tactically inconclusive, but British dominance of the North Sea is maintained.
- June 4 – WWI: The Brusilov Offensive, the height of Russian operations in the war, begins with their breaking through Austro-Hungarian lines.
- June 5 – WWI: The HMS Hampshire sinks, having hit a mine off the Orkney Islands, Scotland, with Lord Kitchener aboard.
- June 10: The Arab Revolt against the Ottoman Empire, to create a single unified Arab state spanning from Aleppo to Aden, is formally declared by Hussein bin Ali, Sharif of Mecca.
- June 15 – U.S. President Woodrow Wilson signs a bill incorporating the Boy Scouts of America.
:Battle of the Somme
between British and German
- July 1–November 18 – WWI: Battle of the Somme, opening with explosion of the British Y Sap mine and the Battle of Albert: More than one million soldiers die, with 57,470 British Empire casualties on the first day, 19,240 of them killed, the British Army's bloodiest day. The immediate result is tactically inconclusive.
- July 1–12 – Jersey Shore shark attacks of 1916: At least one shark attacks 5 swimmers along 80 miles (130 km) of New Jersey coastline, resulting in 4 deaths and the survival of one youth, who requires limb amputation. This event is the inspiration for author Peter Benchley, over half a century later, to write Jaws.
- July 2 – WWI – Battle of Erzincan: Russian forces defeat troops of the Ottoman Empire in Armenia.
- July 15 – In Seattle, William Boeing incorporates Pacific Aero Products (later renamed Boeing).
- July 15– 19 – WWI – Battle of Delville Wood: 766 men from the South African Brigade are killed, in South Africa's biggest loss during the First World War.
- July 19–20 – WWI – Battle of Fromelles: An attack by Australian and British troops is repulsed by the German army, with heavy casualties.
- July 22 – In San Francisco, a bomb explodes on Market Street during a Preparedness Day parade, killing 10 and injuring 40; (Warren Billings and Tom Mooney are later wrongly convicted of it).
- July 26 – WWI: East African Campaign – The German armed ship SMS Graf von Goetzen scuttles herself on Lake Tanganyika.
- July 29 – In Ontario, Canada, a lightning strike ignites a forest fire that destroys the towns of Cochrane and Matheson, killing 233.
- July 30 – German agents cause the Black Tom explosion in Jersey City, New Jersey, an act of sabotage destroying an ammunition depot and killing at least 7 people.
- August – Robert Baden-Powell publishes The Wolf Cub's Handbook in the U.K., establishing the basis of the junior section of the Scouting movement, the Wolf Cubs (modern-day Cub Scouts).
- August 3–5 – WWI – Sinai and Palestine Campaign – Battle of Romani: British Imperial troops secure victory over a joint Ottoman-German force.
- August 7 – WWI:
- Portugal joins the Allies.
- French and British forces make an unopposed entry into German-controlled Togoland; on December 27 the country is partitioned between the two allies.
- August 9 – Lassen Volcanic National Park is established in California.
- August 15 – Club Atlas is founded.
- August 16 – The Migratory Bird Treaty between Canada and the United States is signed.
- August 21 – Peru declares neutrality in World War I.
- August 25 – U.S. President Woodrow Wilson signs legislation, creating the National Park Service.
- August 27 – WWI: The Kingdom of Romania declares war on the Central Powers, entering the war on the side of the Allies.
- August 28 – WWI:
- Germany declares war on Romania.
- Italy declares war on Germany.
- August 29 – The United States passes the Philippine Autonomy Act.
- August 30 – The crew of the Endurance is rescued from Elephant Island.
- September 1 – Bulgaria declares war on Romania, going on to take Dobruja.
- September 2 – WWI: British pilot Leefe Robinson becomes the first to shoot down a German airship over Britain.
- September 4 – WWI: East African Campaign – Dar es Salaam surrenders to British Empire forces, securing them control of the Central Line of railway through German East Africa.
- September 5 – D. W. Griffith's film Intolerance: Love's Struggle Through the Ages is released in the United States.
- September 11 – A mechanical failure causes the central span of the Quebec Bridge, a cantilever-type structure, to crash into the Saint Lawrence River for the second time, killing 13 workers.
- September 13 – Mary, a circus elephant, is hanged in the town of Erwin, Tennessee for killing her handler, Walter "Red" Eldridge.
- September 15–22 – WWI – Battle of Flers–Courcelette, France: The battle is significant for the first use of the tank in warfare; also for the debut of the Canadian and New Zealand Divisions in the Battle of the Somme.
- September 19 – WWI: East African Campaign – Belgian troops occupy Tabora in German East Africa.
- September 27 – Iyasu V of Ethiopia is deposed in a palace coup, in favour of his aunt Zewditu.
Troops from New Zealand during WWI.
- October 7 – the Georgia Tech and Cumberland College football game ends in a score of 222-0.
- October 12 – Hipólito Yrigoyen is elected President of Argentina.
- October 14 – Perm State University is founded in Russia.
- October 16 – Margaret Sanger opens the first U.S. birth control clinic, a forerunner of Planned Parenthood.
- October 20 – Black Friday (1916): A violent and deadly storm hits Lake Erie in the United States.
- October 21 – Friedrich Adler shoots Count Karl von Stürgkh, Minister-President of Austria.
- October 27 – Battle of Segale: Negus Mikael of Wollo, marching on the Ethiopian capital in support of his son Emperor Iyasu V, is defeated by Fitawrari Habte Giyorgis, securing the throne for Empress Zewditu.
- November 1
- Pavel Milyukov delivers his "stupidity or treason" speech in the Russian State Duma, precipitating the downfall of the Boris Stürmer government.
- The first 40-hour work week officially begins, in the Endicott-Johnson factories of Western New York.
- November 5
- The Kingdom of Poland (1916–18) is proclaimed by a joint act of the emperors of Germany and Austria.
- Everett massacre: An armed confrontation in Everett, Washington, between local authorities and members of the Industrial Workers of the World results in seven deaths.
- Honan Chapel, Cork, Ireland, a product of the Irish Arts and Crafts movement (1894–1925), is dedicated.
- November 7
- U.S. presidential election, 1916: Democratic President Woodrow Wilson narrowly defeats Republican Charles E. Hughes.
- Republican Jeannette Rankin of Montana becomes the first woman elected to the United States House of Representatives.
- Radio station 2XG, located in the Highbridge section of New York City, makes the first audio broadcast of presidential election returns.
- November 13 – Prime Minister of Australia Billy Hughes is expelled from the Labor Party, over his support for conscription.
- November 18 – WWI – Battle of the Somme: In France, British Expeditionary Force commander Douglas Haig calls off the battle, which started on July 1.
- November 21
- Emperor Franz Joseph I of Austria dies of pneumonia at the Schönbrunn Palace, Vienna, aged 86, after a reign of 68 years and is succeeded by his grandnephew Charles I.
- WWI: Hospital ship HMHS Britannic, designed as the third Olympic-class ocean liner for White Star Line, sinks in the Kea Channel of the Aegean Sea after hitting a mine; 30 lives are lost. At 48,158 gross register tons, she is the largest ship lost during the war.
- November 23 – WWI: Eastern Front – Bucharest, the capital of Romania, is occupied by troops of the Central Powers.
- December 12 – In the Dolomites, 100 avalanches bury 18,000 Austrian and Italian soldiers.
- December 16 – Robert Baden-Powell gives the first public display of the new Wolf Cub section of Scouting at Caxton Hall, Westminster.
- December 18 – WWI: The Battle of Verdun ends in France with German troops defeated.
- December 21 – WWI: El Arish occupied by the British Empire Desert Column during advance across the Sinai Peninsula.
- December 22 – The British Sopwith Camel aircraft makes its maiden flight. It is designed to counter the German Fokker aircraft.
- December 23 – WWI: The Desert Column captures the Ottoman garrison during the Battle of Magdhaba.
- December 30
- Humberto Gómez and his mercenaries seize Arauca in Colombia and declare the Republic of Arauca. He proceeds to pillage the region before fleeing to Venezuela.
- (December 17 Old Style) – The mystic Grigori Rasputin is murdered in Saint Petersburg.
- December 31 – The Hampton Terrace Hotel in North Augusta, South Carolina, one of the largest and most luxurious hotels in the United States at the time, burns to the ground.
1916: Date unknown
- Food is rationed in Germany.
- Ferdinand de Saussure's Cours de linguistique générale is collected posthumously and published.
- Oxycodone, a narcotic painkiller closely related to codeine is first synthesized in Germany.
- Ernst Rüdin publishes his initial results on the genetics of schizophrenia.
- Louis Enricht claims he has a substitute for gasoline.
- Rodeo's first side-delivery bucking chute is designed and made by the Bascom boys (Raymond, Mel, Earl) and their father John W. Bascom at Welling, Alberta Canada.
- Gustav Holst composes The Planets, Opus 32.
- Bray Studios begins the Farmer Al Falfa series, the first of the Terrytoons.
- The Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers is founded in the United States as the Society of Motion Picture Engineers.
- March 30 - National Hockey Association's Montreal Canadiens win their First Stanley Cup by defeating the Pacific Coast Hockey Association's Portland Rosebuds 3 games to 2. All Games were played at Montreal's Montreal Arena
- Due to the outbreak of World War I the 1916 Summer Olympics in Berlin, Germany, are cancelled.
1916: In fiction
- In the 1941 film Citizen Kane, Charles Foster Kane runs for New York governor and loses. Also in 1916, Emily Monroe Norton divorces him and, in either this year or in 1917, he marries Susan Alexander.
- January 1
- Giuseppe Aquari, Italian film cinematographer (d. 1982)
- Italo Viglianesi, Italian trade unionist politician and syndicalist (d. 1995)
- January 2 – Joseph W. Schmitt, American aircraft mechanic and spacesuit technician (d. 2017)
- January 3
- Maxene Andrews, American singer (The Andrews Sisters) (d. 1995)
- Betty Furness, American actress and consumer activist (d. 1994)
- Bernard Greenhouse, American cellist (d. 2011)
- Erik Ågren, Swedish boxer (d. 1985)
- Warren King, American cartoonist (d. 1978)
- January 4 – Sidney Siegel, American psychologist (d. 1961)
- January 5
- Alfred Ryder, American film, radio and television actor (d. 1995)
- Wilhelm Szewczyk, Polish writer, poet, literary critic and translator (d. 1991)
- January 7
- Elena Ceaușescu, First Lady of Romania (d. 1989)
- Paul Keres, Estonian chess player (d. 1975)
- January 9 – Peter Twinn, English mathematician and WWII code-breaker (d. 2004)
- January 10
- Richard Münch, German actor (d. 1987)
- Sune Bergström, Swedish biochemist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (d. 2004)
- January 12
- P. W. Botha, 9th President of South Africa (d. 2006)
- Mary Wilson, Lady Wilson of Rievaulx, English poet
- January 15 – Hugh Gibb, English drummer (d. 1992)
- January 17
- Peter Frelinghuysen Jr., American politician (d. 2011)
- Tatyana Karpova, Russian actress (d. 2018)
- January 18 – Silviu Brucan, Romanian author and politician (d. 2006)
- January 19 – Harry Huskey, American computer designer (d. 2017)
- January 22 – Henri Dutilleux, French composer (d. 2013)
- January 23 – David Douglas Duncan, American photojournalist
- January 24
- Rafael Caldera, President of Venezuela (d. 2009)
- Daphne Lorraine Gum, Australian educator (d. 2017)
- Marvin Creamer, American sailor
- Arnoldo Foà, Italian actor (d. 2014)
- January 27 – Stjepan Filipović, a People's Hero of Yugoslavia (d.1942)
- January 28 – Dottie Hunter, Canadian baseball player (d. 2005)
- January 31 – Sangoulé Lamizana, 2nd President and Prime Minister of Burkina Faso (d. 2005)
- February 9 – Tex Hughson, American baseball player (d. 1993)
- February 10 – Louis Guttman, American-born Israeli university professor (d. 1987)
- February 11 – Ivan Hristov Bashev, Bulgarian Foreign Minister (d. 1971)
- February 12
- Joseph Alioto, Mayor of San Francisco (d. 1998)
- George Braziller, American literary publisher (d. 2017)
- February 13 – John Reed, British actor and opera singer (d. 2010)
- February 14
- Marcel Bigeard, French military officer (d. 2010)
- Sally Gray, English actress (d. 2006)
- Denham Harman, American gerontologist (d. 2014)
- Edward Platt, American actor (d. 1974)
- Charles Wycliffe Joiner, American judge (d. 2017)
- Masaki Kobayashi, Japanese film director (d. 1996)
- February 15
- Ernest Millington, English politician (d. 2009)
- Mary Jane Croft, American actress (d. 1999)
- Dingiri Banda Wijetunga, 4th President and 9th Prime Minister of Sri Lanka (d. 2008)
- February 16 – Karel Dufek, Czechoslovak diplomat (d. 2009)
- February 18 – Maria Altmann, Austrian Holocaust survivor and heiress (d. 2011)
- February 20 – Jean Erdman, American dancer
- February 23 – Retta Scott, first woman to receive screen credit as an animator at the Walt Disney Animation Studios (d. 1990)
- February 26
- Jackie Gleason, American comedian, actor and musician (d. 1987)
- Preacher Roe, American baseball player (d. 2008)
- February 28
- Svend Asmussen, Danish jazz violinist (d. 2017)
- Cesar Climaco, Filipino politician (d. 1984)
- Frank Crean, Australian politician (d. 2008)
- February 29 – Dinah Shore, American singer (d. 1994)
- March 1 – Emelyn Whiton, American Olympic sailor (d. 1962)
- March 2 – George E. Bria, Italian-American journalist (d. 2017)
- March 3 – Paul Halmos, Hungarian-born mathematician (d. 2006)
- March 4
- William Alland, American actor, producer, writer and director (d. 1997)
- Giorgio Bassani, Italian writer (d. 2000)
- Hans Eysenck, German-born psychologist (d. 1997)
- March 5 – Jack Hamm, American cartoonist (d. 1996)
- March 6 – Rochelle Hudson, American actress (d. 1972)
- March 10 – Ethel Bush, British police officer (d. 2016)
- March 11 – Harold Wilson, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1995)
- March 13
- Lindy Boggs, American politician (d. 2013)
- Jacque Fresco, American futurist and designer (d. 2017)
- John Aspinwall Roosevelt, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1981)
- Robert O. Peterson, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1994)
- March 14 – Horton Foote, American writer (d. 2009)
- March 15
- Frank Coghlan Jr., American actor (d. 2009)
- Harry James, American musician and band leader (d. 1983)
- March 16
- Mercedes McCambridge, American actress (d. 2004)
- Tsutomu Yamaguchi, Japanese survivor of Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombings (d. 2010)
- March 17
- Volodia Teitelboim, Chilean author and politician (d. 2008)
- Lyle Smith, American football coach (d. 2017)
- March 19 – Irving Wallace, American novelist (d. 1990)
- March 20 – Pierre Messmer, French politician (d. 2007)
- March 24 – Donald Hamilton, Swedish-born writer (d. 2006)
- March 26
- Christian B. Anfinsen, American chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1995)
- Dai Zijin, Chinese aviator (d. 2017)
- Harry Rabinowitz, British film composer and conductor (d. 2016)
- March 29
- Sam Beazley, British actor (d. 2017)
- Peter Geach, British philosopher (d. 2013)
- Abu Sadat Mohammad Sayem, 6th President of Bangladesh (d. 1997)
- Eugene McCarthy, U.S. Senator from Minnesota and Presidential candidate (d. 2005)
- March 31 – Lucille Bliss, American voice actor (d. 2012)
- April 1 – Balilla Lombardi, Italian professional football player (d. 1987)
- April 2 – Menachem Porush, member of Israeli Knesset for Agudat Yisrael (d. 2010)
- April 3
- Herb Caen, American journalist (d. 1997)
- Louiguy, Spanish-French musician of Italian extraction (d. 1991)
- Peter Gowland, American photographer (d. 2010)
- April 4 – Nikola Ljubičić, 10th President of Serbia (d. 2005)
- April 5
- Carmen Silva, Brazilian actress (d. 2008)
- Albert Henry Ottenweller, American bishop (d. 2012)
- Gregory Peck, American actor (d. 2003)
- April 10 – Lee Jung-seob, Korean oil painter (d. 1956)
- April 11 – Alberto Ginastera, Argentine composer (d. 1983)
- April 12
- Beverly Cleary, American author
- Benjamin Libet, American pioneering scientist in the field of human consciousness (d. 2007)
- Movita Castaneda, American actress (d. 2015)
- April 13 – Phyllis Fraser, American actor and publisher (d. 2006)
- April 14 – Pehr Victor Edman, Swedish chemist (d.1977)
- April 15
- Alfred S. Bloomingdale, American department store heir (d. 1982)
- Helene Hanff, American writer and critic (d. 1997)
- April 16 – Hon Sui Sen, Malaysian-Singaporean politician (d. 1983)
- April 17
- Sirimavo Bandaranaike, Sri Lankan politician (d. 2000)
- A. Thiagarajah, Sri Lankan Tamil teacher and politician (d. 1981)
- Win Maung, 3rd President of Myanmar (d. 1989)
- April 18
- Carl Burgos, American comic book artist (d. 1984)
- José Joaquín Trejos Fernández, President of Costa Rica (d. 2010)
- April 19
- Bruno Chizzo, Italian association footballer (d. 1969)
- Delio Rodríguez, Spanish road racing cyclist and sprinter (d. 1994)
- April 21
- Walter Berg, German footballer (d. 1949)
- April 22 – Yehudi Menuhin, American-born violinist (d. 1999)
- April 24
- Stanley Kauffmann, American film critic (d. 2013)
- Lou Thesz, American professional wrestler (d. 2002)
- April 25 – R. J. Rushdoony, American founder of Christian Reconstructionism (d. 2001)
- April 26
- Dorothy Salisbury Davis, American writer (d. 2014)
- Vic Perrin, American voice actor (d. 1989)
- Werner Bischof, Swiss photographer and photojournalist (d. 1954)
- George Tuska, American comic strip artist (d. 2009)
- April 28 – Ferruccio Lamborghini, Italian automobile manufacturer (d. 1993)
- April 29 – Ramón Amaya Amador, Honduran author (d.1966)
- April 30
- Claude Elwood Shannon, American information theorist (d. 2001)
- Robert Shaw, American conductor (d. 1999)
- May 1 – Glenn Ford, Canadian actor (d. 2006)
- May 4 – Jane Jacobs, née Butzner, American-born urban activist (d. 2006)
- May 5 – Zail Singh, Indian politician and 7th President of India (d. 1994)
- May 6
- Adriana Caselotti, American actress (d. 1997)
- Robert H. Dicke, American experimental physicist (d. 1997)
- Sif Ruud, Swedish actress (d. 2011)
- May 8
- Chinmayananda, Indian spiritual leader (d. 1993)
- Jens Risom, Danish American furniture designer (d. 2016)
- João Havelange, Brazilian industrialist and football league president (d. 2016)
- May 10 – Milton Babbitt, American composer (d. 2011)
- May 11 – Camilo José Cela, Spanish writer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2002)
- May 14 – Sammy Luftspring, Canadian boxer (d. 2000)
- May 15
- Vera Gebuhr, Danish actress (d. 2014)
- Abbott Pattison, American sculptor and abstract artist (d. 1999)
- May 16 – Ephraim Katzir, 4th President of Israel (d. 2009)
- Grant Weldin, Ship builder, Father, Grandfather (d. 2000)
- May 17
- Jenő Fock, 49th Prime Minister of Hungary (d. 2001)
- Lenka Reinerová, Czech writer (d. 2008)
- May 18 – Miriam Goldberg, American newspaper publisher (d. 2017)
- May 20
- Owen Chadwick, British author and historian (d. 2015)
- Trebisonda Valla, Italian athlete (d. 2006)
- May 21
- Leonard Manasseh, British architect (d. 2017)
- Lydia Mendoza, American musician (d. 2007)
- Tan Siew Sin, Malaysian minister of Commerce and Industry (d. 1988)
- Tinus Osendarp, Dutch runner (d. 2002)
- Harold Robbins, American novelist (d. 1997)
- May 26
- Halil İnalcık, Turkish historian (d. 2016)
- Henriette Roosenburg, Dutch journalist (d. 1972)
- May 31
- Bert Haanstra, Dutch filmmaker (d. 1997)
- Bernard Lewis, British-American historian (d. 2018)
- June 3 – Jack Manning, American film, stage and television actor (d. 2009)
- June 4 – Robert F. Furchgott, American chemist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (d. 2009)
- June 5 – Eddie Joost, baseball player and manager (d. 2011)
- June 6 – Hamani Diori, former President of Niger (d. 1989)
- June 8 – Francis Crick, English molecular biologist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (d. 2004)
- June 9
- Jurij Brězan, Sorbian writer (d. 2006)
- Robert McNamara, U.S. Secretary of Defense (d. 2009)
- June 12 – Raúl Héctor Castro, American politician (d. 2015)
- June 14 – Dorothy McGuire, American actress (d. 2001)
- June 15
- Olga Erteszek, American undergarment designer and lingerie company owner (d. 1989)
- Horacio Salgán, Argentine tango musician (d. 2016)
- Herbert A. Simon, American economist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2001)
- June 16 – Phil Chambers, American actor (d. 1993)
- June 17 – Einar Englund, Finnish composer (d. 1999)
- June 18
- Julio César Turbay Ayala, Colombian politician (d. 2005)
- Roman Toi, Estonian composer, choir conductor, and organist (d. 2018)
- June 21
- Tchan Fou-li, Chinese photographer
- Herbert Friedman, American physicist (d. 2000)
- June 22
- Richard Eastham, American actor (d.2005)
- Emil Fackenheim, noted Jewish philosopher and Reform rabbi (d. 2003)
- June 23
- Al G. Wright, American bandleader and conductor
- Irene Worth, American actress (d. 2002)
- Len Hutton, English cricketer (d. 1990)
- June 24
- Pierre Maillard (fr), French diplomat
- Saloua Raouda Choucair, Lebanese painter and sculptor (d. 2017)
- Lidia Wysocka, American actress (d. 2006)
- William B. Saxbe, American politician (d. 2010)
- June 25 – Thomas Reddin, American police (d. 2004)
- June 26
- Dennis Filmer, Malaysian sports shooter
- Alvin Wistert, American football player (d. 2005)
- June 27
- Max Müller, Swiss cross-country skier
- Ivy Cooke, Jamaican educator (d. 2017)
- June 28
- Richard Best, British film editor (d. 2004)
- John Evelyn Anderson, British Army officer (d. 2007)
- June 29
- Ruth Warrick, American actress (d. 2005)
- Runer Jonsson, Swedish journalist and author (d. 2006)
- July 1
- Olivia de Havilland, British-born American actress
- Thomas Hamilton-Brown, South African boxer
- Lawrence Halprin, American architect (d. 2009)
- July 2
- Mary Harrow and Martha Averett, American supercentenarians
- Reino Kangasmäki, Finnish wrestler (d. 2010)
- Alec Hill, Australian military historian (d. 2008)
- Zélia Gattai, Brazilian author and photographer (d. 2008)
- Hans-Ulrich Rudel, German pilot (d. 1982)
- Ken Curtis, American motion picture and television actor and singer (d. 1991)
- July 3 – John Kundla, American basketball coach (d. 2017)
- July 4
- Iva Toguri D'Aquino ("Tokyo Rose") (d. 2006)
- Adam Curle, British academic and peace activist (d. 2006)
- Naseem Banu, Indian actress (d. 2002)
- Fernand Leduc, Canadian painter (d. 2014)
- July 5
- Lívia Rév, Hungarian classical pianist (d. 2018)
- Ivor Powell, Welsh footballer (d. 2012)
- July 6
- Harold Norse, American writer (d. 2009)
- Hugh Gibbons, Irish Fianna Fáil politician (d. 2007)
- Don R. Christensen, American animator, cartoonist, illustrator, writer and inventor (d. 2006)
- July 7
- Julia Ruth Stevens, daughter of Babe Ruth
- Roberto Bruni (it), Italian actor
- Werner G. Scharff, American arts patron and fashion designer (d. 2006)
- July 8
- Jean Rouverol, American actress, screenwriter, and author (d. 2017)
- Otto Luedeke, American cyclist (d. 2005)
- July 9 – Edward Heath, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 2005)
- July 10 – Nicholas D'Antonio Salza, American bishop (d. 2009)
- July 11
- Mortimer Caplin, American lawyer and educator
- Hans Maier, Dutch water polo player
- Aleksandr Mikhailovich Prokhorov, Russian physicist, Nobel laureate (d. 2002)
- Reg Varney, British actor (d. 2008)
- Gough Whitlam, 21st Prime Minister of Australia (d. 2014)
- July 14
- Franco Montoro, Brazilian politician and lawyer (d. 1999)
- Natalia Ginzburg, Italian author (d. 1991)
- July 15
- Sumner Gerard, American politician and diplomat (d. 2005)
- Les Dye, American football player (d. 2000)
- July 16
- Victor Fontana, Brazilian engineer, businessman and politician (d. 2017)
- Sudono Salim, Indonesian-Chinese businessman (d. 2012)
- July 17
- Frieda and Klara Auf der Maur, Swiss supercentenarians
- Henning Brandis, German physician and microbiologist (d. 2004)
- July 18
- Charles Kittel, American physicist
- L. Patrick Gray III, American Federal Bureau of Investigation director (d. 2005)
- Ed Cifers, American football end (d. 2005)
- Sid Kiel, South African doctor and cricketer (d. 2007)
- July 19 – Phil Cavarretta, baseball player (d. 2010)
- July 20
- Ersilio Tonini, Italian Cardinal of the Catholic Church (d. 2013)
- Hans von Blixen-Finecke Jr., Swedish officer and horse rider (d. 2005)
- July 21
- Madalena Sotto (pt), Portuguese actress (d. 2016)
- Douglas Freeman, English cricketer (d. 2013)
- Sergeant Stubby, World War I American hero war dog (d. 1926)
- July 22
- Irene Galitzine, Russian-Georgian fashion designer (d. 2006)
- William A. Culpepper, American judge (d. 2015)
- William Harper, Rhodesian politician (d. 2006)
- Marcel Cerdan, French boxer (d. 1949)
- July 23 – Sandra Gould, American actress (d. 1999)
- July 25 – Fred Lasswell, American cartoonist (d. 2001)
- July 27 – Elizabeth Hardwick, American literary critic and novelist (d. 2007)
- July 28 – David Brown, American producer (d. 2010)
- July 30 – Dick Wilson, American actor (d. 2007)
- July 31
- Bill Todman, American game show producer (d. 1979)
- Ignacio Trelles, Mexican football player and coach
- August 1
- Olimpio Bizzi, Italian racing cyclist (d. 1976)
- Fiorenzo Angelini, Italian Cardinal (d. 2014)
- Edna Hughes, English competition swimmer (d. 1990)
- August 3 – Hertha Feiler, Austrian actress (d. 1970)
- August 5 – Kermit Love, American puppeteer (d. 2008)
- August 6 – Dom Mintoff, Prime Minister of Malta (d. 2012)
- August 7 – Lawrence Picachy, Indian Jesuit priest (d. 1992)
- August 8 – Shigeo Arai, Japanese freestyle swimmer (d. 1944)
- August 9 – Manea Mănescu, 50th Prime Minister of Romania (d. 2009)
- August 10 – Lorna McDonald, Australian historian and author (d. 2017)
- August 11 – Johnny Claes, English racing driver (d. 1956)
- August 12 – Ralph Nelson, American film and television director, producer, writer, and actor (d. 1987)
- August 14
- Heinrich Prinz zu Sayn-Wittgenstein, German night fighter pilot and flying ace (d. 1944)
- Ralph de Toledano, American conservationist and author (d. 2007)
- August 16
- Edythe Wright, American singer (d. 1965)
- Iggy Katona, American race car driver (d. 2003)
- August 18 – Neagu Djuvara, Romanian historian, essayist, and diplomat (d. 2018)
- August 19 – Dennis Poore, British entrepreneur, financier and racing driver (d. 1987)
- August 20
- George Rosenkranz, Mexican co-inventor of oral contraceptive pill
- Paul Felix Schmidt, Estonian chess player (d. 1984)
- August 21
- Frank O. Braynard, American maritime writer and historian (d. 2007)
- Geoffrey Keen, English actor (d. 2005)
- Bill Lee, American playback singer (d. 1980)
- Consuelo Velázquez, Mexican songwriter (d. 2005)
- August 22
- Robert H. Krieble, American chemist (d. 1997)
- Joe Martinelli, American soccer forward (d. 1991)
- August 24
- Hal Smith, American actor (d. 1994)
- Léo Ferré, French-born Monégasque poet and composer (d. 1993)
- August 25
- Van Johnson, American actor (d. 2008)
- Frederick Chapman Robbins, American pediatrician and virologist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (d. 2003)
- Saburō Sakai, Japanese fighter ace (d. 2000)
- August 27
- Martha Raye, American actress (d. 1994)
- Robert Van Eenaeme, Belgian cyclist (d. 1959)
- Larry Thor, Canadian actor (d. 1976)
- August 28
- C. Wright Mills, American sociologist (d. 1962)
- Jack Vance, American writer (d. 2013)
- August 29 – Luther Davis, American screenwriter (d. 2008)
- August 30 – Shag Crawford, American baseball umpire (d. 2007)
- August 31
- Daniel Schorr, American journalist (d. 2010)
- John S. Wold, American politician (d. 2017)
- September 1
- Dorothy Cheney, American tennis player (d. 2014)
- Joseph Minish, American politician (d. 2007)
- September 3 – Tommy J. Smith, Australian trainer (d. 1998)
- September 5 – Allan Louisy, 2nd Prime Minister of Saint Lucia (d. 2011)
- September 7 – Shen Panwen, Chinese chemist (d. 2017)
- September 12
- Leoncio Afonso, Spanish scientist (d. 2017)
- Edward Binns, American stage, film, and television actor (d. 1990)
- September 13 – Roald Dahl, Welsh-born author (d. 1990)
- September 14
- Eric Bentley, English-born American critic and playwright
- John Heyer, Australian documentary filmmaker (d. 2001)
- September 15
- Margaret Lockwood, Indian-born English actress (d. 1990)
- Frederick C. Weyand, U.S. Army General (d. 2010)
- September 16 – Frank Leslie Walcott, Barbadian labour leader (d. 1999)
- September 17 – Mary Stewart, born Mary Rainbow, English-born fantasy and mystery writer (d. 2014)
- September 18 – John Jacob Rhodes, American politician and lawyer (d. 2003)
- September 21 – Zinovy Gerdt, Russian actor (d. 1996)
- September 23 – Aldo Moro, Prime Minister of Italy (d. 1978)
- September 24 – Ruth Leach Amonette, American businesswoman (d. 2004)
- September 27
- Frank Handlen, American artist
- Trento Longaretti, Italian painter (d. 2017)
- S. Yizhar (aka Yizhar Smilansky), Israeli author (d. 2006)
- September 28 – Peter Finch, English-born Australian actor (d. 1977)
- October 2 – Jim L. Gillis Jr., American politician (d. 2018)
- October 3
- Frank Pantridge, Irish physician and inventor (d. 2004)
- James Herriot, English veterinarian and author (d. 1995)
- Shelby Storck, American television producer (d. 1969)
- October 4 – Vitaly Ginzburg, Russian physicist, Nobel laureate (d. 2009)
- October 7 – Sir Hereward Wake, 14th Baronet, British army officer (d. 2017)
- October 9 – Robert Brubaker, American actor (d. 2010)
- October 10
- Bernard Heuvelmans, Belgian-French cryptozoologist (d. 2001)
- Sumiko Mizukubo, Japanese actress
- October 11 – Maurice Gaffney, Irish barrister (d. 2016)
- October 12 – Alice Childress, American actress, playwright, and novelist (d. 1994)
- October 14 – C. Everett Koop, United States Surgeon General (d. 2013)
- October 15 – Hassan Gouled Aptidon, President of Djibouti (d. 2006)
- October 19
- Jean Dausset, French immunologist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (d. 2009)
- Emil Gilels, Ukrainian pianist (d. 1985)
- October 21 – Eddie Carnett, American baseball player (d. 2016)
- October 26 – François Mitterrand, President of France (d. 1996)
- October 30 – Leon Day, American baseball player (d. 1995)
- October 31 – Carl Johan Bernadotte, Prince of Sweden (d. 2012)
- November 4 – Walter Cronkite, American television journalist (d. 2009)
- November 5 – Jim Tabor, American baseball player (d. 1953)
- November 6 – Harry Blamires, British Anglican theologian, literary critic and novelist (d. 2017)
- November 8 – Lady Ursula d'Abo, English socialite (d. 2017)
- November 10 – Louis le Brocquy, Irish painter (d. 2012)
- November 11 – Robert Carr, English politician (d. 2012)
- November 12 – Rogelio de la Rosa, Filipino actor and politician (d. 1986)
- November 14 – Sherwood Schwartz, American television writer and producer (d. 2011)
- November 15 – Bill Melendez, American animator (d. 2008)
- November 16 – Daws Butler, American voice actor (d. 1988)
- November 17 – Shelby Foote, American historian and novelist, author of The Civil War: A Narrative (d. 2005)
- November 20 – Hamida Habibullah, Indian politician (d. 2018)
- November 23
- Michael Gough, Malayan-born English actor (d. 2011)
- P. K. Page, Canadian poet (d. 2010)
- November 24
- Forrest J Ackerman, American writer (d. 2008)
- Frankie Muse Freeman, American civil rights attorney (d. 2018)
- November 25 – Cosmo Haskard, Irish-born former British colonial administrator and retired British Army officer (d. 2017)
- November 26 – Gerhard Unger, German tenor (d. 2011)
- November 27 – Chick Hearn, American basketball announcer (d. 2002)
- November 28
- Lilian, Princess of Réthy, born Mary Lilian Baels, English-born Belgian queen consort of Leopold III (d. 2002)
- Ramón José Velásquez, President of Venezuela (d. 2014)
- November 29 – Fran Ryan, American actress (d. 2000)
- November 30 – John C. Harkness, American architect (d. 2016)
- December 1 – Wan Li, Chinese government official (d. 2015)
- December 5 – Hilary Koprowski, Polish virologist and immunologist (d. 2013)
- December 6
- Kristján Eldjárn, 3rd President of Iceland (d. 1982)
- Pratap Chandra Lal, Indian military advisor (d. 1982)
- December 7
- George Russell Weller, American salesman known for the Santa Monica Farmer's Market incident (d. 2010)
- John G. Morris, American picture editor (d. 2017)
- December 8
- Richard Fleischer, American film director (d. 2006)
- T. K. Whitaker, Irish economist and public servant (d. 2017)
- December 9
- Jerome Beatty, Jr., American author of children's literature (d. 2002)
- Kirk Douglas, American film actor
- December 11 – Dámaso Pérez Prado, Cuban musician (d. 1989)
- December 14 – Shirley Jackson, American writer (d. 1965)
- December 15 – Maurice Wilkins, New Zealand-born physicist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (d. 2004)
- December 16 – Birgitta Valberg, Swedish actress (d. 2014)
- December 18
- Douglas Fraser, Scottish-born union leader (d. 2008)
- Franciszek Kornicki, Polish fighter pilot (d. 2017)
- Betty Grable, American actress (d. 1973)
- December 19
- Roy Baker, English film director (d. 2010)
- Elisabeth Noelle-Neumann, German political scientist (d. 2010)
- John Crutcher, American politician (d. 2017)
- December 24
- Ron G. Mason, English oceanographer (d. 2009)
- Cecília Schelingová, Czechoslovakian Roman Catholic religious professed, martyr and blessed (d. 1955)
- December 25
- Ahmed Ben Bella, Algerian politician, 1st President of Algeria (d. 2012)
- Graciela Naranjo, Venezuelan singer and actress (d. 2001)
- December 27 – Cathy Lewis, American actress (d. 1968)
1916: Date Unknown
- Saad Jumaa, Prime Minister of Jordan (d. 1979)
- January 2 – Felix Sarda y Salvany, Spanish Roman Catholic priest, writer and saint (b. 1844)
- January 5 – Ulpiano Checa, Spanish painter, sculptor and illustrator (b. 1860)
- January 8 – Rembrandt Bugatti, Italian sculptor (b. 1884)
- January 9 – Ada Rehan, Irish-American Shakespearean actress (b. 1859)
- January 11 – Takashima Tomonosuke, Japanese general (b. 1844)
- January 13 – Victoriano Huerta, Mexican general and statesman, 35th President of Mexico (b. 1854)
- January 17 – Arthur V. Johnson, American actor and director (b. 1876)
- February 6 – Rubén Darío, Nicaraguan writer (b. 1867)
- February 12 – Richard Dedekind, German mathematician (b. 1831)
- February 13 – Vilhelm Hammershøi, Danish painter (b. 1864)
- February 18 – Hans Schmidt, German Roman Catholic priest (executed) (b. 1881)
- February 19 – Ernst Mach, Austrian physicist and philosopher (b. 1838)
- February 20 – Klas Pontus Arnoldson, Swedish writer and pacifist, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (b. 1844)
- February 23 – Hugo von Pohl, German admiral (b. 1855)
- February 25 – David Bowman, Australian politician (b. 1860)
- February 28 – Henry James, American writer (b. 1843)
- March 4 – Franz Marc, German Expressionist painter (killed in battle) (b. 1880)
- March 11
- Florence Baker, Hungarian-born explorer (b. 1841)
- Henry G. Davis, American politician (b. 1823)
- March 20 – Ota Benga, Congolese pygmy brought to America as part of an exhibition at the Bronx zoo (b. ca. 1883)
- March 24 – Enrique Granados, Spanish composer (ship sinking) (b. 1867)
- March 25 – Ishi, last known member of the Yana people (b. ca. 1860)
- April 11 – Richard Harding Davis, American journalist and author (b. 1864)
- April 19 – Ephraim Shay, American inventor (b. 1839)
- April 21 – John Surratt, suspected of involvement in the Abraham Lincoln assassination, son of Mary Surratt (b. 1844)
- April 27 – Prince Leopold Clement of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (b. 1878)
- May 1 – Lydia Zvereva, first Russian woman to earn a pilot's license (b. 1890)
- May 3 – Padraig Pearse, Irish nationalist (executed) (b. 1879)
- May 11
- Max Reger, German modernist composer (b. 1873)
- Karl Schwarzschild, German physicist (b. 1873)
- May 12 – James Connolly, Irish socialist (executed) (b. 1868)
- May 13 – Sholem Aleichem, Ukrainian Yiddish writer (b. 1859)
- May 19 – Georges Boillot, French Grand Prix driver (killed in battle) (b. 1884)
- May 21 – Artúr Görgei, Hungarian military general and politician (b. 1818)
- May 27 – Joseph Gallieni, French general (b. 1849)
- May 31 – Horace Hood, British admiral (killed in action) (b. 1870)
- June 5 – Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener, British field marshal and statesman (drowned) (b. 1850)
- June 6 – Yuan Shikai, Chinese military official and politician, president of the Republic (b. 1859)
- June 7 – Émile Faguet, French writer and critic (b. 1847)
- June 9 – Richard C. Saufley, American naval aviation pioneer (b. 1884)
- June 12 – Silvanus P. Thompson, English professor of physics, electrical engineer, member of the Royal Society and author (b. 1851)
- June 18
- Max Immelmann, German fighter ace (killed in battle) (b. 1890)
- Helmuth von Moltke, German general (b. 1848)
- June 24 – Victor Chapman, French-American fighter pilot (killed in action) (b. 1890)
- June 25 – Thomas Eakins, American realist painter (b. 1844)
- June 29 – Georges Lacombe, French painter (b. 1868)
- July 6 – Odilon Redon, French painter (b. 1840)
- July 15 – Élie Metchnikoff, Russian microbiologist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (b. 1845)
- July 20 – Reinhard Sorge, German dramatist and poet (killed in battle) (b. 1892)
- July 22 – James Whitcomb Riley, American poet (b. 1849)
- July 23 – Sir William Ramsay, British chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1852)
- July 27 – Charles Fryatt, British mariner (executed) (b. 1872)
- July 29 – Claude Charles Castleton, Australian VC recipient (killed in battle) (b. 1893)
- August 3 – Roger Casement, Irish nationalist (executed) (b. 1864)
- August 5 – George Butterworth, English composer (b. 1885)
- August 8 – Kamimura Hikonojō, Japanese admiral (b. 1849)
- August 17 – Umberto Boccioni, Italian painter and sculptor (b. 1882)
- August 31 – Martha McClellan Brown, American activist (b. 1838)
- September 8 – Friedrich Baumfelder, German composer, conductor, and pianist (b. 1836)
- September 14
- José Echegaray, Spanish writer, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1832)
- Josiah Royce, American philosopher (b. 1855)
- October 10 – Antonio Sant'Elia, Italian architect (killed in battle) (b. 1888)
- October 11 – King Otto of Bavaria (b. 1848)
- October 12 – Tony Jannus, American aviator and aircraft designer (b. 1889)
- October 18 – Ignacio Pinazo, Spanish painter (b. 1849)
- October 21 – Karl von Stürgkh, Prime Minister of Austria (b. 1859)
- October 25 – Gérard Encausse, Papus, French occultist (b. 1865)
- October 28
- Oswald Boelcke, German World War I fighter ace, (b. 1891)
- Cleveland Abbe, American meteorologist (b. 1838)
- October 29 – John Sebastian Little, American politician and congressman (b. 1851)
- October 31 – Charles Taze Russell, Protestant evangelist, forerunner of Jehovah's Witnesses (b. 1852)
Emperor Franz Joseph I of Austria
- November 1 – Prince Franz Anton von Thun und Hohenstein, Austrian noble and statesman, former Prime Minister (b. 1847)
- November 2 – Prince Mircea of Romania (b. 1913)
- November 9 – Ion Dragalina, Romanian general (killed in battle) (b. 1860)
- November 10 – Walter Sutton, geneticist and physician (b. 1877)
- November 12 – Percival Lowell, American astronomer (b. 1855)
- November 14
- Henry George, Jr., American politician (b. 1862)
- Franklin Ware Mann, American inventor (b. 1856)
- Saki, British writer (b. 1870)
- November 15 – Henryk Sienkiewicz, Polish writer, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1846)
- November 21 – Emperor Franz Joseph I of Austria (b. 1830)
- November 22 – Jack London, American author (b. 1876)
- November 23 – Lanoe Hawker VC, British World War I fighter ace, killed in action by Manfred von Richthofen (b. 1890)
- November 24 – Hiram Stevens Maxim, American firearms inventor (b. 1840)
- November 27 – Emile Verhaeren, Belgian poet (b. 1855)
- November 28 – Martinus Theunis Steyn, Boer lawyer, politician, and statesman, sixth and last President of the Orange Free State (1896-1902) (b. 1857)
Blessed Charles de Foucauld
- December 1 – Charles de Foucauld, French Roman Catholic religious professed, priest and blessed (b. 1858)
- December 5 – Hans Richter, Austrian–Hungarian conductor (b. 1843)
- December 8 – John Porter Merrell, American admiral (b. 1846)
- December 9 – Natsume Sōseki, Japanese writer (b. 1867)
- December 10 – Ōyama Iwao, Japanese field marshal and a founder of the Imperial Japanese Army (b. 1842)
- December 16
- Friedrich Ernst Dorn, German physicist (b. 1848)
- Ognjeslav Stepanović, Serbian inventor (b. 1851)
- December 25 – Albert Chmielowski, Polish Catholic saint (b. 1845)
- December 28 – Eduard Strauss, Austrian composer (b. 1835)
- December 30 (December 17 OS) – Grigori Rasputin, Russian mystic and servant of God (killed) (b. 1869)
1916: Nobel Prizes
- Physics – not awarded
- Chemistry – not awarded
- Medicine – not awarded
- Literature – Carl Gustaf Verner von Heidenstam
- Peace – not awarded
- Bailey, Peter (2005-12-15). "Torpedoed on the crossing to Dieppe". Sussex Express. Lewes. Retrieved 2013-08-23.
- The Hutchinson Factfinder. Helicon. 1999. p. 483. Buy book ISBN 1-85986-000-1.
- "Woodrow Wilson". Scouting.org. 1916-06-15. Retrieved 2015-12-10.
- Sheffield, Gary (2003). The Somme. Cassell. p. 68. Buy book ISBN 0-304-36649-8.
1916: Primary sources and year books
- New International Year Book 1916 (1917), Comprehensive coverage of world and national affairs, 938pp
- Who's who in New England. A.N. Marquis. 1915. p. 1.
- Early Advertising, "Fishing for Suckers" at Duke University
1916 in other languages
Source of information: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. We're not responsible for the content of this article and your use of this information. Disclaimer
Using this page, you can quickly and easily search for the "1916
" related products in the best online stores. For your convenience the search term is already added to the search box. You can either make a search right now or modify the query somehow (for example, "1916 2018").
You can also change the category of required goods. The "All goods" category is selected right now, so the search will be done in the web stores offering 500 daily sales and special offers, 5 000 000 products related products and services. Thus, in just one click, you can check the current prices, offers, discounts, available goods, etc. Also make sure to check the today's sales in the selected online stores listed below.
US Delivery, Shipping to the United States
The delivery of goods is carried out internationally and across the United States. The goods are shipped to all US cities and towns.
And of course, the products by request "1916" in Alabama can be received in such cities as Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Decatur, Auburn, Madison, Florence, Gadsden, Vestavia Hills, Prattville, Phenix City, Alabaster, Bessemer, Enterprise, Opelika, Homewood, Northport, Anniston, Prichard, Athens. The shipping is also available in Daphne, Pelham, Oxford, Albertville, Selma, Mountain Brook, Trussville, Troy, Center Point, Helena, Hueytown, Talladega, Fairhope, Ozark, Alexander City, Cullman, Scottsboro, Millbrook, Foley, Hartselle, Fort Payne, Gardendale, Jasper, Saraland, Muscle Shoals, Eufaula, and other cities and towns.
No doubt, the goods by request "1916" in Alaska can be delivered to Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Wasilla, Kenai, Kodiak, Bethel, Palmer, Homer, Unalaska, Barrow, Soldotna, Valdez, Nome, Kotzebue, Seward, Wrangell, Dillingham, Cordova, North Pole, Houston, Craig, Hooper Bay, Akutan.
And today the products by request "1916" in Arizona can be received in Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Yuma, Avondale, Flagstaff, Goodyear, Lake Havasu City, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Sierra Vista, Maricopa, Oro Valley, Prescott, Bullhead City, Prescott Valley. And other cities and towns, such as Apache Junction, Marana, El Mirage, Kingman, Queen Creek, Florence, San Luis, Sahuarita, Fountain Hills, Nogales, Douglas, Eloy, Payson, Somerton, Paradise Valley, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Chino Valley, Show Low, Sedona, and other cities and towns.
And the goods related with "1916" in Arkansas can be received in Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Pine Bluff, Bentonville, Hot Springs, Benton, Texarkana, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Russellville, Bella Vista, West Memphis, Paragould, Cabot. You can also buy these goods in Searcy, Van Buren, El Dorado, Maumelle, Blytheville, Forrest City, Siloam Springs, Bryant, Harrison, Hot Springs Village, Mountain Home, Marion, Helena-West Helena, Camden, Magnolia, Arkadelphia, Malvern, Batesville, Hope and smaller towns.
And any things related with "1916" in California can be sent to Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Stockton, Chula Vista, Fremont, Irvine, San Bernardino, Modesto, Oxnard, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Glendale, Huntington Beach, Santa Clarita, Garden Grove. The shipping is also available in Santa Rosa, Oceanside, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Lancaster, Elk Grove, Palmdale, Corona, Salinas, Pomona, Torrance, Hayward, Escondido, Sunnyvale, Pasadena, Fullerton, Orange, Thousand Oaks, Visalia, Simi Valley, Concord, Roseville, Santa Clara, Vallejo, Victorville. As well as in El Monte, Berkeley, Downey, Costa Mesa, Inglewood, Ventura, West Covina, Norwalk, Carlsbad, Fairfield, Richmond, Murrieta, Burbank, Antioch, Daly City, Temecula, Santa Maria, El Cajon, Rialto, San Mateo, Compton, Clovis, Jurupa Valley, South Gate, Vista, Mission Viejo. And other cities and towns, such as Vacaville, Carson, Hesperia, Redding, Santa Monica, Westminster, Santa Barbara, Chico, Whittier, Newport Beach, San Leandro, Hawthorne, San Marcos, Citrus Heights, Alhambra, Tracy, Livermore, Buena Park, Lakewood, Merced, Hemet, Chino, Menifee, Lake Forest, Napa. As well as in Redwood City, Bellflower, Indio, Tustin, Baldwin Park, Chino Hills, Mountain View, Alameda, Upland, Folsom, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Lynwood, Union City, Apple Valley, Redlands, Turlock, Perris, Manteca, Milpitas, Redondo Beach, Davis, Camarillo, Yuba City. The delivery is also available in Rancho Cordova, Palo Alto, Yorba Linda, Walnut Creek, South San Francisco, San Clemente, Pittsburg, Laguna Niguel, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Lodi, Madera, Monterey Park, La Habra, Santa Cruz, Encinitas, Tulare, Gardena, National City, Cupertino. And other cities and towns, such as Huntington Park, Petaluma, San Rafael, La Mesa, Rocklin, Arcadia, Diamond Bar, Woodland, Fountain Valley, Porterville, Paramount, Hanford, Rosemead, Eastvale, Santee, Highland, Delano, Colton, Novato, Lake Elsinore, Brentwood, Yucaipa, Cathedral City, Watsonville, Placentia.
Naturally, the goods named "1916" in Colorado can be bought in Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Arvada, Westminster, Pueblo, Centennial, Boulder, Greeley, Longmont, Loveland, Broomfield, Grand Junction, Castle Rock, Commerce City, Parker, Littleton, Northglenn, Brighton, Englewood. And also in Wheat Ridge, Fountain, Lafayette, Windsor, Erie, Evans, Golden, Louisville, Montrose, Durango, Cañon City, Greenwood Village, Sterling, Lone Tree, Johnstown, Superior, Fruita, Steamboat Springs, Federal Heights, Firestone, Fort Morgan, Frederick, Castle Pines, and so on.
As always, the goods by request "1916" in Connecticut can be shipped to Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton, and other cities.
As you know, any things related with "1916" in Delaware can be bought in Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna, Milford, Seaford, Georgetown, Elsmere, New Castle, Millsboro, Laurel, Harrington, Camden, Clayton, Lewes, Milton, Selbyville, Bridgeville, Townsend, and so on.
Undoubtedly, the found goods by query "1916" in Florida can be shipped to Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, Cape Coral, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Gainesville, Coral Springs, Miami Gardens, Clearwater, Palm Bay, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, Lakeland, Davie, Miami Beach, Boca Raton. And also in Deltona, Plantation, Sunrise, Palm Coast, Largo, Deerfield Beach, Melbourne, Boynton Beach, Lauderhill, Fort Myers, Weston, Kissimmee, Homestead, Delray Beach, Tamarac, Daytona Beach, Wellington, North Miami, Jupiter, North Port, Coconut Creek, Port Orange, Sanford, Margate, Ocala, Sarasota, Pensacola and smaller towns.
No doubt, any things related with "1916" in Georgia can be received in such cities as Atlanta, Columbus, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Albany, Warner Robins, Alpharetta, Marietta, Valdosta, Smyrna, Dunwoody, Rome, East Point, Milton, Gainesville, Hinesville, Peachtree City, Newnan, Dalton, Douglasville, Kennesaw, LaGrange, Statesboro, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Stockbridge, Woodstock, Carrollton, Canton, Griffin, McDonough, Acworth, Pooler, Union City, and other cities.
Today the products by request "1916" in Hawaii can be bought in Honolulu, East Honolulu, Pearl City, Hilo, Kailua, Waipahu, Kaneohe, Mililani Town, Kahului, Ewa Gentry, Mililani Mauka, Kihei, Makakilo, Wahiawa, Schofield Barracks, Wailuku, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Royal Kunia, Halawa, Waimalu, Waianae, Nanakuli, Kailua, Lahaina, Waipio, Hawaiian Paradise Park, Kapaa, etc.
Usually, the goods by your query "1916" in Idaho can be bought in Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Caldwell, Coeur d'Alene, Twin Falls, Lewiston, Post Falls, Rexburg, Moscow, Eagle, Kuna, Ammon, Chubbuck, Hayden, Mountain Home, Blackfoot, Garden City, Jerome, Burley, and other cities.
Naturally, the products related to the term "1916" in Illinois can be delivered to Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Champaign, Bloomington, Decatur, Evanston, Des Plaines, Berwyn, Wheaton, Belleville, Elmhurst, DeKalb, Moline, Urbana, Crystal Lake, Quincy, Rock Island, Park Ridge, Calumet City, Pekin, Danville, St. Charles, North Chicago, Galesburg, Chicago Heights, Granite City, Highland Park, Burbank, O'Fallon, Oak Forest, Alton, Kankakee, West Chicago, East St. Louis, McHenry, Batavia, Carbondale, Freeport, Belvidere, Collinsville, Harvey, Lockport, Woodstock...
It goes without saying that the goods by request "1916" in Indiana can be received in such cities as Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Carmel, Fishers, Bloomington, Hammond, Gary, Lafayette, Muncie, Terre Haute, Kokomo, Noblesville, Anderson, Greenwood, Elkhart, Mishawaka, Lawrence, Jeffersonville, Columbus, Portage, New Albany, Richmond, Westfield, Valparaiso, Goshen, Michigan City, West Lafayette, Marion, East Chicago, Hobart, Crown Point, Franklin, La Porte, Greenfield, and other cities.
As always, any things related with "1916" in Iowa can be received in Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Iowa City, Waterloo, Council Bluffs, Ames, West Des Moines, Dubuque, Ankeny, Urbandale, Cedar Falls, Marion, Bettendorf, Marshalltown, Mason City, Clinton, Burlington, Ottumwa, Fort Dodge, Muscatine, Coralville, Johnston, North Liberty, Altoona, Newton, Indianola, and so on.
And of course, the products by request "1916" in Kansas can be delivered to the following cities: Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, Salina, Hutchinson, Leavenworth, Leawood, Dodge City, Garden City, Junction City, Emporia, Derby, Prairie Village, Hays, Liberal, Gardner, Pittsburg, Newton, Great Bend, McPherson, El Dorado, Ottawa, Winfield, Arkansas City, Andover, Lansing, Merriam, Haysville, Atchison, Parsons.
It goes without saying that the goods related with "1916" in Kentucky can be received in such cities as Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond, Florence, Georgetown, Henderson, Elizabethtown, Nicholasville, Jeffersontown, Frankfort, Paducah, Independence, Radcliff, Ashland, Madisonville, Winchester, Erlanger, Murray, St. Matthews, Fort Thomas, Danville, Newport, Shively, Shelbyville, Glasgow, Berea, Bardstown, Shepherdsville, Somerset, Lyndon, Lawrenceburg, Middlesboro, Mayfield.
As you know, any things related with "1916" in Louisiana can be delivered to the following cities: New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Kenner, Bossier City, Monroe, Alexandria, Houma, Marrero, New Iberia, Laplace, Slidell, Prairieville, Central, Terrytown, Ruston, Sulphur, Harvey, Hammond, Bayou Cane, Shenandoah, Natchitoches, Gretna, Chalmette, Opelousas, Estelle, Zachary and smaller towns.
Normally, the goods by request "1916" in Maine can be shipped to Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, Auburn, Biddeford, Sanford, Saco, Augusta, Westbrook, Waterville, Presque Isle, Brewer, Bath, Caribou, Ellsworth, Old Town, Rockland, Belfast, Gardiner, Calais, Hallowell, Eastport, and other cities and towns.
Undoubtedly, the products by request "1916" in Maryland can be received in such cities as Baltimore, Frederick, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bowie, Hagerstown, Annapolis, College Park, Salisbury, Laurel, Greenbelt, Cumberland, Westminster, Hyattsville, Takoma Park, Easton, Elkton, Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, Cambridge, New Carrollton, Bel Air, and other cities and towns.
No need to say, the products related to the term "1916" in Massachusetts can be shipped to Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Lynn, Fall River, Newton, Lawrence, Somerville, Framingham, Haverhill, Waltham, Malden, Brookline, Plymouth, Medford, Taunton, Chicopee, Weymouth, Revere, Peabody, Methuen, Barnstable, Pittsfield, Attleboro, Arlington, Everett, Salem, Westfield, Leominster, Fitchburg, Billerica, Holyoke, Beverly, Marlborough, Woburn, Amherst, Braintree, Shrewsbury, Chelsea, Dartmouth, Chelmsford, Andover, Natick, Randolph, Watertown and smaller towns.
And of course, the products by request "1916" in Michigan can be received in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Dearborn, Livonia, Clinton, Canton, Westland, Troy, Farmington Hills, Macomb Township, Kalamazoo, Shelby, Wyoming, Southfield, Waterford, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Taylor, Saint Clair Shores, Pontiac, Dearborn Heights, Royal Oak, Novi, Ypsilanti, Battle Creek, Saginaw, Kentwood, East Lansing, Redford, Roseville, Georgetown, Portage, Chesterfield Township, Midland, Bloomfield Charter Township, Oakland County, Saginaw, Commerce, Meridian, Muskegon, Lincoln Park, Grand Blanc, Holland, Orion, Bay City, Independence Charter Township, and so on.
Naturally, any products related with "1916" in Minnesota can be received in Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester, Bloomington, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Woodbury, St. Cloud, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Coon Rapids, Blaine, Burnsville, Lakeville, Minnetonka, Apple Valley, Edina, St. Louis Park, Moorhead, Mankato, Maplewood, Shakopee, Richfield, Cottage Grove, Roseville, Inver Grove Heights, Andover, Brooklyn Center, Savage, Oakdale, Fridley, Winona, Shoreview, Ramsey, Owatonna, Chanhassen, Prior Lake, White Bear Lake, Chaska, Austin, Elk River, Champlin, Faribault, Rosemount, Crystal, Farmington, Hastings, New Brighton...
It goes without saying that the goods by your query "1916" in Mississippi can be shipped to such cities as Jackson, Gulfport, Southaven, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Meridian, Tupelo, Greenville, Olive Branch, Horn Lake, Clinton, Pearl, Ridgeland, Starkville, Columbus, Vicksburg, Pascagoula, Clarksdale, Oxford, Laurel, Gautier, Ocean Springs, Madison, Brandon, Greenwood, Cleveland, Natchez, Long Beach, Corinth, Hernando, Moss Point, McComb, Canton, Carriere, Grenada, Brookhaven, Indianola, Yazoo City, West Point, Picayune, Petal, and so on.
No need to say, any products related with "1916" in Missouri can be purchased if you live in Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Lee’s Summit, O’Fallon, St. Joseph, St. Charles, Blue Springs, St. Peters, Florissant, Joplin, Chesterfield, Jefferson City, Cape Girardeau, Oakville, Wildwood, University City, Ballwin, Raytown, Liberty, Wentzville, Mehlville, Kirkwood, Maryland Heights, Hazelwood, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Webster Groves, Sedalia, Ferguson, Arnold, Affton...
As you know, the goods related with "1916" in Montana can be purchased if you live in Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Kalispell, Havre, Anaconda, Miles City, Belgrade, Livingston, Laurel, Whitefish, Lewistown, Sidney, and other cities.
Today any things related with "1916" in Nebraska can be shipped to Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont, Hastings, Norfolk, North Platte, Papillion, Columbus, La Vista, Scottsbluff, South Sioux City, Beatrice, Lexington...
And today any things related with "1916" in Nevada can be bought in Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, North Las Vegas, Sparks, Carson City, Fernley, Elko, Mesquite, Boulder City, Fallon, Winnemucca, West Wendover, Ely, Yerington, Carlin, Lovelock, Wells, Caliente and smaller towns.
As always, the products related to the term "1916" in New Hampshire can be delivered to the following cities: Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, Dover, Rochester, Salem, Merrimack, Hudson, Londonderry, Keene, Bedford, Portsmouth, Goffstown, Laconia, Hampton, Milford, Durham, Exeter, Windham, Hooksett, Claremont, Lebanon, Pelham, Somersworth, Hanover, Amherst, Raymond, Conway, Berlin...
And of course, the goods related with "1916" in New Jersey can be shipped to Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Woodbridge, Lakewood, Toms River, Hamilton, Trenton, Clifton, Camden, Brick, Cherry Hill, Passaic, Middletown, Union City, Old Bridge, Gloucester Township, East Orange, Bayonne, Franklin, North Bergen, Vineland, Union, Piscataway, New Brunswick, Jackson, Wayne, Irvington, Parsippany-Troy Hills, Howell, Perth Amboy, Hoboken, Plainfield, West New York, Washington Township, East Brunswick, Bloomfield, West Orange, Evesham, Bridgewater, South Brunswick, Egg Harbor, Manchester, Hackensack, Sayreville, Mount Laurel, Berkeley, North Brunswick...
And of course, the found goods by query "1916" in New Mexico can be delivered to the following cities: Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Clovis, Hobbs, Alamogordo, Carlsbad, Gallup, Deming, Los Lunas, Chaparral, Sunland Park, Las Vegas, Portales, Los Alamos, North Valley, Artesia, Lovington, Silver City, Española and smaller towns.
No need to say, the goods by your query "1916" in New York can be shipped to such cities as New York, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Schenectady, Utica, White Plains, Troy, Niagara Falls, Binghamton, Rome, Long Beach, Poughkeepsie, North Tonawanda, Jamestown, Ithaca, Elmira, Newburgh, Middletown, Auburn, Watertown, Glen Cove, Saratoga Springs, Kingston, Peekskill, Lockport, Plattsburgh, Cortland, Amsterdam, Oswego, Lackawanna, Cohoes, Rye, Gloversville, Beacon, Batavia, Tonawanda, Glens Falls, Olean, Oneonta, Geneva, Dunkirk, Fulton, Oneida, Corning, Ogdensburg, Canandaigua, Watervliet.
Today the found goods by query "1916" in North Carolina can be shipped to Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Cary, Wilmington, High Point, Greenville, Asheville, Concord, Gastonia, Jacksonville, Chapel Hill, Rocky Mount, Huntersville, Burlington, Wilson, Kannapolis, Apex, Hickory, Wake Forest, Indian Trail, Mooresville, Goldsboro, Monroe, Salisbury, Holly Springs, Matthews, New Bern, Sanford, Cornelius, Garner, Thomasville, Statesville, Asheboro, Mint Hill, Fuquay-Varina, Morrisville, Kernersville, Lumberton, Kinston, Carrboro, Havelock, Shelby, Clemmons, Lexington, Clayton, Boone, and other cities.
As always, the goods by request "1916" in North Dakota can be delivered to Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot, West Fargo, Williston, Dickinson, Mandan, Jamestown, Wahpeton, Devils Lake, Watford City, Valley City, Grafton, Lincoln, Beulah, Rugby, Stanley, Horace, Casselton, New Town, Hazen, Bottineau, Lisbon, Carrington.
As always, the goods related with "1916" in Ohio can be bought in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain, Hamilton, Springfield, Kettering, Elyria, Lakewood, Cuyahoga Falls, Euclid, Middletown, Mansfield, Newark, Mentor, Cleveland Heights, Beavercreek, Strongsville, Fairfield, Dublin, Warren, Findlay, Lancaster, Lima, Huber Heights, Marion, Westerville, Reynoldsburg, Grove City, Stow, Delaware, Brunswick, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Westlake, North Olmsted, Fairborn, Massillon, Mason, North Royalton, Bowling Green, North Ridgeville, Kent, Garfield Heights, and other cities and towns.
It goes without saying that the products by request "1916" in Oklahoma can be received in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Owasso, Shawnee, Yukon, Ardmore, Ponca City, Bixby, Duncan, Del City, Jenks, Sapulpa, Mustang, Sand Springs, Bethany, Altus, Claremore, El Reno, McAlester, Ada, Durant, Tahlequah, Chickasha, Miami, Glenpool, Elk City, Woodward, Okmulgee, Choctaw, Weatherford, Guymon, Guthrie, Warr Acres, and other cities and towns.
Today any things related with "1916" in Oregon can be purchased if you live in Portland, Salem, Eugene, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend, Medford, Springfield, Corvallis, Albany, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Keizer, Grants Pass, Oregon City, McMinnville, Redmond, Tualatin, West Linn, Woodburn, Forest Grove, Newberg, Wilsonville, Roseburg, Klamath Falls, Ashland, Milwaukie, Sherwood, Happy Valley, Central Point, Canby, Hermiston, Pendleton, Troutdale, Lebanon, Coos Bay, The Dalles, Dallas, St. Helens, La Grande, Cornelius, Gladstone, Ontario, Sandy, Newport, Monmouth, etc.
And of course, the found goods by query "1916" in Pennsylvania can be delivered to the following cities: Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Scranton, Bethlehem, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Altoona, York, Wilkes-Barre, Chester, Williamsport, Easton, Lebanon, Hazleton, New Castle, Johnstown, McKeesport, Hermitage, Greensburg, Pottsville, Sharon, Butler, Washington, Meadville, New Kensington, Coatesville, St. Marys, Lower Burrell, Oil City, Nanticoke, Uniontown, and other cities.
Normally, the goods named "1916" in Rhode Island can be sent to Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence, Woonsocket, Coventry, Cumberland, North Providence, South Kingstown, West Warwick, Johnston, North Kingstown, Newport, Bristol, Westerly, Smithfield, Lincoln, Central Falls, Portsmouth, Barrington, Middletown, Burrillville, Narragansett, Tiverton, East Greenwich, North Smithfield, Warren, Scituate, and other cities and towns.
Of course, the products related to the term "1916" in South Carolina can be delivered to the following cities: Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Sumter, Hilton Head Island, Spartanburg, Florence, Goose Creek, Aiken, Myrtle Beach, Anderson, Greer, Mauldin, Greenwood, North Augusta, Easley, Simpsonville, Hanahan, Lexington, Conway, West Columbia, North Myrtle Beach, Clemson, Orangeburg, Cayce, Bluffton, Beaufort, Gaffney, Irmo, Fort Mill, Port Royal, Forest Acres, Newberry, and so on.
And the goods related with "1916" in South Dakota can be delivered to Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown, Mitchell, Yankton, Pierre, Huron, Spearfish, Vermillion, and other cities and towns.
As usual, the goods related with "1916" in Tennessee can be received in such cities as Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Jackson, Johnson City, Bartlett, Hendersonville, Kingsport, Collierville, Smyrna, Cleveland, Brentwood, Germantown, Columbia, Spring Hill, La Vergne, Gallatin, Cookeville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Morristown, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Bristol, Farragut, Shelbyville, East Ridge, Tullahoma, and so on.
As you know, the goods by your query "1916" in Texas can be purchased if you live in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, McKinney, Frisco, Pasadena, Mesquite, Killeen, McAllen, Carrollton, Midland, Waco, Denton, Abilene, Odessa, Beaumont, Round Rock, The Woodlands, Richardson, Pearland, College Station, Wichita Falls, Lewisville, Tyler, San Angelo, League City, Allen, Sugar Land, Edinburg, Mission, Longview, Bryan, Pharr, Baytown, Missouri City, Temple, Flower Mound, New Braunfels, North Richland Hills, Conroe, Victoria, Cedar Park, Harlingen, Atascocita, Mansfield, Georgetown, San Marcos, Rowlett, Pflugerville, Port Arthur, Spring, Euless, DeSoto, Grapevine, Galveston, and other cities.
And the goods by your query "1916" in Utah can be sent to Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, Orem, Sandy, Ogden, St. George, Layton, Taylorsville, South Jordan, Logan, Lehi, Murray, Bountiful, Draper, Riverton, Roy, Spanish Fork, Pleasant Grove, Cottonwood Heights, Tooele, Springville, Cedar City, Midvale. As well as in Kaysville, Holladay, American Fork, Clearfield, Syracuse, South Salt Lake, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Clinton, Washington, Payson, Farmington, Brigham City, Saratoga Springs, North Ogden, South Ogden, North Salt Lake, Highland, Centerville, Hurricane, Heber City, West Haven, Lindon, etc.
Naturally, the goods by your query "1916" in Vermont can be received in Burlington, South Burlington, Rutland, Barre, Montpelier, Winooski, St. Albans, Newport, Vergennes.
As usual, any things related with "1916" in Virginia can be bought in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria, Hampton, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Danville, Manassas, Petersburg, Fredericksburg, Winchester, Salem, Staunton, Fairfax, Hopewell, Waynesboro, Colonial Heights, Radford, Bristol, Manassas Park, Williamsburg, Falls Church, Martinsville, Poquoson, and so on.
No doubt, the goods by request "1916" in Washington can be shipped to Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton, Federal Way, Yakima, Spokane Valley, Kirkland, Bellingham, Kennewick, Auburn, Pasco, Marysville, Lakewood, Redmond, Shoreline, Richland, Sammamish, Burien, Olympia, Lacey. The delivery is also available in Edmonds, Puyallup, Bremerton, Lynnwood, Bothell, Longview, Issaquah, Wenatchee, Mount Vernon, University Place, Walla Walla, Pullman, Des Moines, Lake Stevens, SeaTac, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Bainbridge Island, Oak Harbor, Kenmore, Moses Lake, Camas, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Tukwila and smaller towns.
No doubt, the products related to the term "1916" in West Virginia can be received in such cities as Charleston, Huntington, Morgantown, Parkersburg, Wheeling, Weirton, Fairmont, Martinsburg, Beckley, Clarksburg, South Charleston, St. Albans, Vienna, Bluefield, etc.
Of course, the goods by your query "1916" in Wisconsin can be sent to Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine, Appleton, Waukesha, Oshkosh, Eau Claire, Janesville, West Allis, La Crosse, Sheboygan, Wauwatosa, Fond du Lac, New Berlin, Wausau. It's also available for those who live in Brookfield, Beloit, Greenfield, Franklin, Oak Creek, Manitowoc, West Bend, Sun Prairie, Superior, Stevens Point, Neenah, Fitchburg, Muskego, Watertown, De Pere, Mequon, South Milwaukee, Marshfield, and other cities and towns.
Normally, any products related with "1916" in Wyoming can be shipped to Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs, Sheridan, Green River, Evanston, Riverton, Jackson, Cody, Rawlins, Lander, Torrington, Powell, Douglas, Worland, and other cities.
Canada Delivery, Shipping to Canada
As always, any products related with "1916" in Canada can be delivered to the following cities: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Brampton, Hamilton, Quebec City, Surrey, Laval, Halifax, London, Markham, Vaughan, Gatineau, Longueuil, Burnaby, Saskatoon, Kitchener, Windsor, Regina, Richmond, Richmond Hill.
It is also available for the people living in Oakville, Burlington, Greater Sudbury, Sherbrooke, Oshawa, Saguenay, Lévis, Barrie, Abbotsford, St. Catharines, Trois-Rivières, Cambridge, Coquitlam, Kingston, Whitby, Guelph, Kelowna, Saanich, Ajax, Thunder Bay, Terrebonne, St. John's, Langley, Chatham-Kent, Delta.
And, of course, Waterloo, Cape Breton, Brantford, Strathcona County, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Red Deer, Pickering, Kamloops, Clarington, North Vancouver, Milton, Nanaimo, Lethbridge, Niagara Falls, Repentigny, Victoria, Newmarket, Brossard, Peterborough, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Sault Ste. Marie, Kawartha Lakes, Sarnia, Prince George.
As well as in Drummondville, Saint John, Moncton, Saint-Jérôme, New Westminster, Wood Buffalo, Granby, Norfolk County, St. Albert, Medicine Hat, Caledon, Halton Hills, Port Coquitlam, Fredericton, Grande Prairie, North Bay, Blainville, Saint-Hyacinthe, Aurora, Welland, Shawinigan, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Belleville, North Vancouver, and other cities.
Actually, any things related with "1916" can be shipped to any place in Canada, including Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
UK Delivery, Shipping to the United Kingdom
And today the goods by your query "1916" in the United Kingdom can be received in such cities as London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Wakefield, Cardiff, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Sunderland, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Brighton, Hull, Plymouth, Stoke-on-Trent.
And also in Wolverhampton, Derby, Swansea, Southampton, Salford, Aberdeen, Westminster, Portsmouth, York, Peterborough, Dundee, Lancaster, Oxford, Newport, Preston, St Albans, Norwich, Chester, Cambridge, Salisbury, Exeter, Gloucester. And also in Lisburn, Chichester, Winchester, Londonderry, Carlisle, Worcester, Bath, Durham, Lincoln, Hereford, Armagh, Inverness, Stirling, Canterbury, Lichfield, Newry, Ripon, Bangor, Truro, Ely, Wells, St. Davids...
Actually, any things related with "1916" can be shipped to any place in the UK, including England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Ireland Delivery, Shipping to Ireland
Normally, the products by request "1916" in Ireland can be received in Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Drogheda, Dundalk, Swords, Bray, Navan, Ennis, Kilkenny, Tralee, Carlow, Newbridge, Naas, Athlone, Portlaoise, Mullingar, Wexford, Balbriggan, Letterkenny, Celbridge, Sligo. And other cities and towns, such as Clonmel, Greystones, Malahide, Leixlip, Carrigaline, Tullamore, Killarney, Arklow, Maynooth, Cobh, Castlebar, Midleton, Mallow, Ashbourne, Ballina, Laytown-Bettystown-Mornington, Enniscorthy, Wicklow, Tramore, Cavan and smaller towns.
Basically, the found goods by query "1916" can be shipped to any place in Ireland, including Leinster, Ulster, Munster, and Connacht.
Australia Delivery, Shipping to Australia
Of course, any products related with "1916" in Australia can be sent to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Newcastle, Maitland, Canberra, Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns, Darwin, Toowoomba, Ballarat, Bendigo, Albury, Wodonga, Launceston, Mackay.
And also in Rockhampton, Bunbury, Bundaberg, Coffs Harbour, Wagga Wagga, Hervey Bay, Mildura, Wentworth, Shepparton, Mooroopna, Gladstone, Tannum Sands, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Traralgon, Morwell, Orange, Geraldton, Bowral, Mittagong, Dubbo, Busselton, Bathurst, Nowra, Bomaderry, Warrnambool, Albany, Warragul, Drouin, Kalgoorlie, Boulder, Devonport, and other cities.
In fact, the goods related with "1916" can be shipped to any place in Australia, including New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, and Northern Territory.
New Zealand Delivery, Shipping to New Zealand
And of course, the found goods by query "1916" in New Zealand can be purchased if you live in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier-Hastings, Dunedin, Lower Hutt, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui, Gisborne, Porirua, Invercargill, Nelson, Upper Hutt, Gisborne, Blenheim, Pukekohe, Timaru, Taupo, etc.
Basically, the goods by request "1916" can be shipped to any place in New Zealand, including North Island, South Island, Waiheke Island, and smaller islands.
Andthe goods namedcan be bought inAnd other cities and towns, such as and smaller towns.
In other words,
Abkhazia: Gagra, Gudauta, Lake Ritsa, New Athos, Ochamchire, Pitsunda, Sukhumi, Tsandryphsh, etc.
Afghanistan: Herat, Jalalabad, Kabul, Kandahar, Kunduz, Mazar-i-Sharif, Taloqan, etc.
Albania: Berat, Butrint, Dhërmi, Durrës, Gjirokastër, Himarë, Korçë, Pogradec, Qeparo, Sarandë, Shkodër, Tirana, Velipojë, Vlorë, etc.
Algeria: Algiers, Oran, etc.
American Virgin Islands: Charlotte Amalie, etc.
Andorra: Andorra la Vella, Arinsal, El Pas de la Casa, Encamp, Grandvalira, Ordino, Pal, Soldeu, Vallnord, etc.
Angola: Benguela, Luanda, etc.
Anguilla: The Valley, West End, etc.
Antigua and Barbuda: Jolly Harbour, Saint John’s, etc.
Argentina: Buenos Aires, Capilla del Monte, Colón, Córdoba, El Calafate, La Plata, Los Glaciares, Mar del Plata, Mendoza, Mina Clavero, Pinamar, Puerto Iguazú, Puerto Madryn, Rosario, Río Cuarto, Río Grande, Salta, San Carlos de Bariloche, San Martín de los Andes, San Miguel de Tucumán, San Rafael, Santa Rosa de Calamuchita, Tandil, Tierra del Fuego, Ushuaia, Villa Carlos Paz, Villa General Belgrano, Villa Gesell, Villa La Angostura, Villa de Merlo, etc.
Armenia: Dilijan, Etchmiadzin, Goris, Gyumri, Jermuk, Sevan, Stepanavan, Tsaghkadzor, Vagharshapat, Vanadzor, Yeghegnadzor, Yerevan, etc.
Aruba: Eagle Beach, Noord, Oranjestad, Palm Beach, Santa Cruz, Savaneta, etc.
Australia: Adelaide, Airlie Beach, Alice Springs, Bondi Beach, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Cairns, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Darwin, Daylesford, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef, Hervey Bay, Hobart, Hyams Beach, Jervis Bay, Launceston, Logan City, Mackay, Mandurah, Maroochydore, Melbourne, Mooloolaba, Mount Gambier, New South Wales, Newcastle, Noosa Heads, Northern Territory, Perth, Port Douglas, Queensland, Redland City, Rockhampton, South Australia, Surfers Paradise, Sydney, Tasmania, Toowoomba, Townsville, Ulladulla, Victor Harbor, Victoria, Western Australia, Wollongong, etc.
Austria: Abtenau, Alpbach, Austrian Alps, Bad Gastein, Bad Hofgastein, Bad Kleinkirchheim, Dürnstein, Flachau, Fugen, Graz, Hallstatt, Innsbruck, Ischgl, Kaprun, Kitzbühel, Klagenfurt, Klosterneuburg, Kufstein, Lech, Leogang, Lienz, Linz, Maria Alm, Mayrhofen, Neustift im Stubaital, Obergurgl, Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Saalfelden, Salzburg, Schladming, Seefeld, Serfaus, St. Anton, St. Johann im Pongau, Sölden, Tux, Tyrol, Vienna, Villach, Wachau, Wagrain, Zell am See, etc.
Azerbaijan: Baku, Ganja, Lankaran, Quba, Qusar, Shahdag, Sheki, Stepanakert, etc.
Bahamas: Andros, Eleuthera, Exuma, Freeport, Grand Bahama, Nassau, New Providence, Paradise Island, etc.
Bahrain: Manama, etc.
Bangladesh: Barisal, Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Dhaka, Khulna, Mymensingh, Narayanganj, Rajshahi, Sylhet, etc.
Barbados: Bridgetown, etc.
Belarus: Babruysk, Baranavichy, Białowieża Forest, Brest Belarus, Gomel, Grodno, Lahoysk, Maladzyechna, Minsk, Mogilev, Nesvizh, Pinsk, Silichi, Slonim, Vitebsk, etc.
Belgium: Antwerp, Ardennes, Blankenberge, Boom, Bouillon, Bruges, Brussels, Charleroi, De Haan, De Panne, Durbuy, Flanders, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Leuven, Liège, Mechelen, Namur, Nieuwpoort, Ostend, Spa, Ypres, Zeebrugge, etc.
Belize: Ambergris Caye, Belize City, Caye Caulker, Placencia, San Pedro, etc.
Benin: Cotonou, etc.
Bermuda: Hamilton, etc.
Bhutan: Paro, Thimphu, etc.
Bolivia: Cochabamba, El Alto, La Paz, Oruro, Quillacollo, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Sucre, Uyuni, etc.
Bosnia and Herzegovina: Banja Luka, Bihać, Jahorina, Medjugorje, Mostar, Neum, Sarajevo, Travnik, Trebinje, etc.
Botswana: Gaborone, Maun, etc.
Brazil: Amazon River, Amazonia, Angra dos Reis, Arraial do Cabo, Atlantic Forest, Balneário Camboriú, Belo Horizonte, Belém, Bombinhas, Brasília, Búzios, Cabo Frio, Camaçari, Campinas, Campos do Jordão, Caraguatatuba, Copacabana, Costa do Sauípe, Curitiba, Duque de Caxias, Fernando de Noronha, Florianópolis, Fortaleza, Foz do Iguaçu, Goiânia, Gramado, Guarujá, Guarulhos, Iguazu Falls, Ilha Grande, Ilhabela, Ilhéus, Ipanema, Itacaré, Maceió, Manaus, Morro de São Paulo, Natal, Niterói, Osasco, Ouro Preto, Paraty, Petrópolis, Porto Alegre, Porto Seguro, Praia do Forte, Recife, Ribeirão Preto, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Santos, São Gonçalo, São José dos Campos, São Luís, São Paulo, São Sebastião, Trancoso, Ubatuba, Vila do Abraão, etc.
British Virgin Islands: Tortola, etc.
Brunei: Bandar Seri Begawan, etc.
Bulgaria: Albena, Apriltsi, Arbanasi, Balchik, Bansko, Blagoevgrad, Borovets, Burgas, Byala, Chepelare, Chernomorets, Dobrinishte, Gabrovo, Golden Sands, Haskovo, Hisarya, Kavarna, Kazanlak, Kiten, Koprivshtitsa, Kranevo, Lovech, Lozenets, Nesebar, Obzor, Pamporovo, Pazardzhik, Pirin, Pleven, Plovdiv, Pomorie, Primorsko, Ravda, Razlog, Rila, Ruse, Saints Constantine and Helena, Samokov, Sandanski, Sapareva Banya, Shumen, Sliven, Smolyan, Sofia, Sozopol, Stara Zagora, Sunny Beach, Sveti Vlas, Targovishte, Tryavna, Tsarevo, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Velingrad, Vratsa, Yambol, etc.
Burkina Faso: Bobo-Dioulasso, Ouagadougou, etc.
Burundi: Bujumbura, etc.
Cambodia: Angkor, Battambang, Kampot, Kep, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, etc.
Cameroon: Bafoussam, Bamenda, Douala, Garoua, Kribi, Limbe, Maroua, Yaoundé, etc.
Canada: Alberta, Banff, Brampton, British Columbia, Burnaby, Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Gatineau, Halifax, Hamilton, Jasper, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kingston, Kitchener, Laval, London, Longueuil, Manitoba, Markham, Mississauga, Moncton, Mont-Tremblant, Montreal, Nanaimo, New Brunswick, Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Ottawa, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Regina, Richmond, Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Surrey, Toronto, Vancouver, Vaughan, Victoria, Whistler, Whitehorse, Windsor, Winnipeg, Yukon, etc.
Cape Verde: Boa Vista Cape Verde, Sal, etc.
Caribbean Netherlands:, etc.
Cayman Islands: George Town, Grand Cayman, West Bay, etc.
Central African Republic: Bangui, etc.
Chad: N'Djamena, etc.
Chile: Antofagasta, Arica, Atacama, Coquimbo, Easter Island, Hanga Roa, Iquique, La Serena, Patagonia, Pucón, Puerto Montt, Puerto Natales, Puerto Varas, Punta Arenas, San Pedro de Atacama, Santiago, Torres del Paine, Valdivia, Valparaíso, Villarrica, Viña del Mar, etc.
China: Anshun, Baishan, Baoding, Baoshan, Baotou, Beihai, Beijing, Binzhou, Changchun, Changsha, Changzhi, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dali, Dalian, Datong, Dengfeng, Diqing, Dongguan, Emeishan, Foshan, Great Wall of China, Guangdong, Guangzhou, Guilin, Guiyang, Hainan, Hangzhou, Harbin, Honghe, Huashan, Huizhou, Jiangmen, Jiangxi, Jiaxing, Jilin, Jinan, Jincheng, Jingdezhen, Jinzhong, Jiujiang, Jiuzhaigou, Kashgar, Kunming, Langfang, Lanzhou, Laoshan, Leshan, Lhasa, Lianyungang, Lijiang, Linfen, Linyi, Liuzhou, Luoyang, Lushan, Lüliang, Mianyang, Nanchang, Nanchong, Nanjing, Nanning, Nantong, Ngawa, Ningbo, Qiandongnan, Qingdao, Qingyuan, Qinhuangdao, Qufu, Qujing, Rizhao, Sanya, Shandong, Shanghai, Shangri-La, Shantou, Shanxi, Shaoguan, Shaolin, Shaoxing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shigatse, Shijiazhuang, Sichuan, Suzhou, Tai'an, Taiyuan, Taizhou Jiangsu, Tangshan, Tianjin, Tibet, Weifang, Weihai, Wuhan, Wulingyuan, Wutai, Wuxi, Xi'an, Xiamen, Xinzhou, Xishuangbanna, Ya'an, Yanbian, Yangtze, Yangzhou, Yantai, Yellow River, Yibin, Yinchuan, Yiwu, Yuncheng, Yunnan, Zhangjiajie, Zhanjiang, Zhejiang, Zhengzhou, Zhongshan, Zhongwei, Zhoushan, Zhuhai, Zunyi, Ürümqi, etc.
Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogotá, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, Medellín, Pereira, San Andrés, Santa Marta, Villa de Leyva, Villavicencio, etc.
Comoros: Moroni, etc.
Costa Rica: Alajuela, Jacó, La Fortuna, Manuel Antonio, Monteverde, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Puntarenas, Quepos, San José, Santa Teresa, Tamarindo, Tortuguero, etc.
Croatia: Baška Voda, Baška, Bibinje, Biograd na Moru, Bol, Brač, Brela, Cavtat, Cres, Dalmatia, Dubrovnik, Fažana, Hvar, Istria, Ičići, Karlovac, Kolocep, Korčula, Kožino, Krk, Kukljica, Lopud, Lovran, Lošinj, Makarska, Mali Lošinj, Malinska, Medulin, Mlini, Nin, Novi Vinodolski, Novigrad, Omiš, Opatija, Orebić, Pag, Pakoštane, Petrčane, Podstrana, Poreč, Povljana, Privlaka, Pula, Rab, Rabac, Rijeka, Rovinj, Slavonski Brod, Split, Stari Grad, Starigrad, Sukošan, Supetar, Sveti Filip i Jakov, Trogir, Tučepi, Umag, Vir, Vrsar, Zadar, Zagreb, Čiovo, Šibenik, Šipan, etc.
Cuba: Baracoa, Camagüey, Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Cayo Santa María, Cienfuegos, Guantánamo, Havana, Holguín, Pinar del Río, Remedios Cuba, Sancti Spíritus, Santa Clara Cuba, Santiago de Cuba, Trinidad, Varadero, Viñales, etc.
Curaçao: Sint Michiel, Westpunt, Willemstad, etc.
Cyprus: Ayia Napa, Coral Bay Cyprus, Famagusta, Kouklia, Kyrenia, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, Paphos, Paralimni, Peyia, Pissouri, Polis, Protaras, etc.
Czech Republic: Bohemia, Brno, Děčín, Františkovy Lázně, Frymburk, Frýdek-Místek, Harrachov, Hradec Králové, Jihlava, Karlovy Vary, Kladno, Krkonoše, Kutná Hora, Liberec, Lipno nad Vltavou, Marienbad, Mikulov, Mladá Boleslav, Mělník, Olomouc, Ostrava, Pardubice, Plzeň, Poděbrady, Prague, Teplice, Třeboň, Zlín, Znojmo, Ústí nad Labem, České Budějovice, Český Krumlov, Špindlerův Mlýn, Železná Ruda, etc.
Democratic Republic of the Congo: Kinshasa, etc.
Denmark: Aalborg, Aarhus, Billund, Copenhagen, Ebeltoft, Esbjerg, Frederikshavn, Greenland, Helsingør, Herning, Hirtshals, Hjørring, Holstebro, Ilulissat, Jutland, Kerteminde, Nuuk, Odense, Ringkøbing, Silkeborg, Skagen, Skive, Sønderborg, Vejle, Viborg, etc.
Djibouti: Djibouti City, etc.
Dominican Republic: Boca Chica, Bávaro, Cabarete, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Santiago de los Caballeros, Santo Domingo, Sosúa, etc.
East Timor: Dili, etc.
Ecuador: Baños, Cuenca, Galápagos Islands, Guayaquil, Manta, Otavalo, Puerto Ayora, Puerto López, Quito, Salinas, etc.
Egypt: Abu Simbel, Al Qusair, Alexandria, Aswan, Cairo, Dahab, El Alamein, El Gouna, El Hadaba, Faiyum, Giza, Hurghada, Luxor, Marsa Alam, Mersa Matruh, Naama Bay, Nabq Bay, Nile, Nuweiba, Port Said, Red Sea, Safaga, Sahl Hasheesh, Scharm asch-Schaich, Sharks Bay, Sinai, Suez, Taba, Valley of the Kings, etc.
El Salvador: La Libertad, San Salvador, etc.
Equatorial Guinea: Malabo, etc.
Eritrea: Asmara, etc.
Estonia: Haapsalu, Kuressaare, Narva, Pärnu, Saaremaa, Tallinn, Tartu, etc.
Ethiopia: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Gondar, etc.
Falkland Islands: Stanley, etc.
Faroe Islands: Sørvágur, Tórshavn, etc.
Fiji: Nadi, Suva, Viti Levu Island, etc.
Finland: Espoo, Helsinki, Imatra, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Jämsä, Kotka, Kuopio, Kuusamo, Lahti, Lapland, Lappeenranta, Levi, Mariehamn, Mikkeli, Moomin World, Naantali, Nilsiä, Oulu, Pori, Porvoo, Pyhätunturi, Rovaniemi, Rukatunturi, Saariselkä, Saimaa, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa, Vantaa, Vuokatti, Åland Islands, etc.
France: Aix-en-Provence, Ajaccio, Alsace, Angers, Annecy, Antibes, Aquitaine, Arles, Auch, Auvergne, Avignon, Avoriaz, Bayonne, Beaune, Besançon, Biarritz, Bonifacio, Bordeaux, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Briançon, Brittany, Burgundy, Cabourg, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Calais, Calvi, Canet-en-Roussillon, Cannes, Carcassonne, Cassis, Cavalaire-sur-Mer, Chambéry, Chamonix, Clermont-Ferrand, Colmar, Corsica, Courchevel, Deauville, Dijon, Dunkirk, French Alps, French Riviera, Fréjus, Grenoble, Grimaud, Honfleur, Hyères, La Ciotat, La Plagne, La Roche-sur-Yon, La Rochelle, La Tranche-sur-Mer, Le Grau-du-Roi, Le Havre, Le Lavandou, Le Mans, Le Puy-en-Velay, Les Arcs, Les Gets, Les Issambres, Les Menuires, Les Sables-d'Olonne, Lille, Limoges, Lourdes, Lyon, Mandelieu-la-Napoule, Marseille, Megève, Menton, Mont-Dore, Montpellier, Morzine, Méribel, Nantes, Narbonne, Nice, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Normandy, Nîmes, Paradiski, Paris, Pas-de-Calais, Perpignan, Portes du Soleil, Porto-Vecchio, Provence, Périgueux, Reims, Rhône-Alpes, Rouen, Royan, Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, Saint-Jean-de-Monts, Saint-Malo, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Saint-Raphaël, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Saint-Tropez, Sainte-Maxime, Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Saumur, Strasbourg, The Three Valleys, Tignes, Toulon, Toulouse, Tours, Trouville-sur-Mer, Val Thorens, Val-d'Isère, Vendée, Versailles, Vichy, Étretat, Île-de-France, etc.
French Guiana: Cayenne, Kourou, etc.
French Polynesia: Bora Bora, Mo'orea, Papeete, Tahiti, etc.
Gabon: Franceville, Libreville, Moanda, Port-Gentil, etc.
Gambia: Banjul, Serekunda, etc.
Georgia: Bakuriani, Batumi, Borjomi, Gori, Gudauri, Kobuleti, Kutaisi, Mestia, Mtskheta, Poti, Sighnaghi, Stepantsminda, Tbilisi, Telavi, Zugdidi, etc.
Germany: Aachen, Augsburg, Bad Birnbach, Bad Driburg, Bad Elster, Bad Ems, Bad Füssing, Bad Godesberg, Bad Harzburg, Bad Homburg, Bad Kissingen, Bad Kreuznach, Bad Mergentheim, Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler, Bad Reichenhall, Bad Salzuflen, Bad Schandau, Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg, Bamberg, Bavaria, Bayerisch Eisenstein, Berchtesgaden, Bergen auf Rügen, Berlin, Bernkastel-Kues, Bielefeld, Binz, Bochum, Bodenmais, Bonn, Bottrop, Brandenburg, Braunlage, Braunschweig, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Brilon, Chemnitz, Cochem, Cologne, Cuxhaven, Dortmund, Dresden, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Eisenach, Erfurt, Erlangen, Essen, Europa-Park, Flensburg, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Freudenstadt, Friedrichshafen, Fürth, Füssen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Gelsenkirchen, Glowe, Goslar, Görlitz, Göttingen, Hamburg, Hanover, Heide Park, Heidelberg, Heiligendamm, Heligoland, Hesse, Hinterzarten, Idar-Oberstein, Ingolstadt, Inzell, Karlsruhe, Kiel, Koblenz, Konstanz, Krefeld, Lake Constance, Lam, Leipzig, Lindau, Lower Saxony, Ludwigsburg, Lörrach, Lübeck, Magdeburg, Mainz, Mannheim, Marburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Medebach, Monschau, Munich, Mönchengladbach, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Münster, Neuschwanstein Castle, Neuss, Norddeich, Norden, Norderney, North Rhine-Westphalia, Nuremberg, Oberhausen, Oberstdorf, Oldenburg, Olsberg, Osnabrück, Paderborn, Pforzheim, Potsdam, Putbus, Quedlinburg, Rathen, Regensburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Rostock, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Ruhpolding, Rust, Rügen, Saarbrücken, Saarland, Sassnitz, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Schluchsee, Schmallenberg, Schwerin, Schönau am Königsee, Sindelfingen, Singen, Solingen, Soltau, Spandau, Speyer, Stralsund, Stuttgart, Sylt, Thuringia, Titisee-Neustadt, Travemünde, Trier, Ulm, Warnemünde, Weimar, Wernigerode, Westerland, Wiesbaden, Winterberg, Wolfsburg, Wuppertal, Würzburg, Xanten, Zingst, Zwiesel, Überlingen, etc.
Ghana: Accra, Ashaiman, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Kumasi, Sekondi-Takoradi, etc.
Greece: Acharavi, Aegina, Afantou, Afytos, Agios Gordios, Andros, Arkadia, Athens, Cephalonia, Chania, Chaniotis, Chios, Corfu, Corinth, Crete, Cyclades, Dassia, Delphi, Dodecanese, Faliraki, Halkidiki, Heraklion, Hersonissos, Hydra, Ialysos, Ionian Islands, Kalamata, Kalavryta, Kalymnos, Kardamaina, Karpathos, Kassandra, Kastoria, Katerini, Kavos, Kefalos, Kokkari, Kos, Kriopigi, Laganas, Lefkada, Lemnos, Lesbos, Lindos, Loutraki, Marathokampos, Meteora, Mithymna, Monemvasia, Mount Athos, Mykonos, Mytilene, Nafplio, Naxos, Neos Marmaras, Paleokastritsa, Parga, Patmos, Patras, Pefkochori, Pefkos, Peloponnese, Polychrono, Poros, Pythagoreio, Rethymno, Rhodes, Samos, Samothrace, Santorini, Sidari, Sithonia, Sparta, Spetses, Sporades, Syros, Thasos, Thessaloniki, Tingaki, Zakynthos, etc.
Guadeloupe: Saint-François, etc.
Guam: Tamuning, Tumon, etc.
Guatemala: Antigua Guatemala, etc.
Guinea: Conakry, etc.
Guinea-Bissau: Bissau, etc.
Guyana: Georgetown, etc.
Haiti: Cap-Haitien, Port-au-Prince, etc.
Honduras: Roatán, Tegucigalpa, etc.
Hong Kong: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, Mong Kok, New Territories, Repulse Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Wan Chai, etc.
Hungary: Balatonfüred, Budapest, Eger, Gyula, Hajdúszoboszló, Hévíz, Keszthely, Lake Balaton, Pécs, Siófok, Szeged, Székesfehérvár, Zalakaros, etc.
Iceland: Akureyri, Blue Lagoon, Borgarnes, Egilsstaðir, Garðabær, Hafnarfjörður, Hveragerði, Höfn, Keflavík, Kópavogur, Reykjavik, Selfoss, Vík í Mýrdal, Ísafjörður, etc.
India: Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Alappuzha, Allahabad, Amritsar, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Aurangabad, Ayodhya, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Darjeeling, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharamshala, Fatehpur Sikri, Gangtok, Goa, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hajipur, Hampi, Haridwar, Himachal Pradesh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnataka, Katra, Kerala, Khajuraho, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kozhikode, Kumbakonam, Ladakh, Leh, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madhya Pradesh, Madikeri, Madurai, Maharashtra, Malvan, Manali, Mangalore, Manipur, Mathura, Mount Abu, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nagpur, Nainital, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Odisha, Ooty, Pachmarhi, Pahalgam, Palakkad, Patna, Pollachi, Pune, Punjab, Puri, Pushkar, Raipur, Rajasthan, Ramnagar, Ratnagiri, Rishikesh, Sawai Madhopur, Shimla, Sikkim, Siliguri, Srinagar, Tamil Nadu, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirupati, Udaipur, Ujjain, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Varanasi, Varkala, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Bengal, etc.
Indonesia: Bali, Balikpapan, Bandung, Batu, Bintan, Bogor, Borobudur, Denpasar, Jakarta, Java, Jimbaran, Kalimantan, Kuta, Lombok, Makassar, Malang, Mataram, Medan, Nusa Dua, Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Sanur, Semarang, Seminyak, Sumatra, Surabaya, Surakarta, Ubud, Yogyakarta, etc.
Iran: Isfahan, Mashhad, Shiraz, Tehran, etc.
Iraq: Baghdad, Basra, Duhok, Erbil, Karbala, Sulaymaniyah, etc.
Ireland: Achill Island, Bray, Bundoran, Carlow, Clifden, Connemara, Cork, Dingle, Donegal, Doolin, Drogheda, Dublin, Dundalk, Ennis, Galway, Glendalough, Kenmare, Kilkenny, Killarney, Letterkenny, Limerick, Navan, Shannon, Swords, Tralee, Waterford, Westport, etc.
Isle of Man: Douglas, Port Erin, etc.
Israel: Acre, Amirim, Arad, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Bat Yam, Beersheba, Caesarea, Dead Sea, Eilat, Ein Bokek, Galilee, Golan Heights, Gush Dan, Had Nes, Haifa, Hermon, Herzliya, Jaffa, Jerusalem, Katzrin, Metula, Mitzpe Ramon, Nahariya, Nazareth, Netanya, Petah Tikva, Ramat Gan, Ramot, Rishon LeZion, Rosh Pinna, Safed, Sea of Galilee, Tel Aviv, Tiberias, Zikhron Ya'akov, etc.
Italy: Abano Terme, Abruzzo, Agrigento, Alassio, Alberobello, Alghero, Amalfi Coast, Ancona, Aosta Valley, Apulia, Arezzo, Arona, Arzachena, Asciano, Ascoli Piceno, Assisi, Asti, Bardolino, Bari, Basilicata, Baveno, Bellagio, Bellaria-Igea Marina, Benevento, Bergamo, Bologna, Bolzano, Bordighera, Bormio, Bracciano, Brescia, Breuil-Cervinia, Brindisi, Cagliari, Calabria, Campania, Canazei, Caorle, Capri, Carrara, Castelnuovo Berardenga, Castiglion Fiorentino, Castiglione d'Orcia, Castiglione del Lago, Castiglione della Pescaia, Catania, Cattolica, Cefalù, Cervia, Cesena, Cesenatico, Chianciano Terme, Chieti, Chioggia, Cinque Terre, Città della Pieve, Civitavecchia, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Cortona, Costa Smeralda, Courmayeur, Desenzano del Garda, Dolomites, Elba, Emilia-Romagna, Ercolano, Fabriano, Fano, Fasano, Fassa Valley, Ferrara, Finale Ligure, Fiumicino, Florence, Forte dei Marmi, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Gabicce Mare, Gaeta, Gallipoli, Genoa, Golfo Aranci, Greve in Chianti, Grosseto, Gubbio, Herculaneum, Imperia, Ischia, Italian Alps, Jesolo, L'Aquila, La Spezia, Lake Como, Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, Lampedusa, Lazio, Lazise, Lecco, Lerici, Lido di Jesolo, Lignano Sabbiadoro, Liguria, Livigno, Livorno, Lombardy, Lucca, Madonna di Campiglio, Malcesine, Manarola, Mantua, Maratea, Massa, Matera, Menaggio, Merano, Messina, Mestre, Milan, Milazzo, Misano Adriatico, Monopoli, Montalcino, Montecatini Terme, Montepulciano, Monterosso al Mare, Monza, Naples, Nardò, Novara, Olbia, Ortisei, Ostuni, Otranto, Padua, Palermo, Parma, Perugia, Pesaro, Pescara, Peschici, Peschiera del Garda, Piacenza, Piedmont, Pienza, Pisa, Pistoia, Pitigliano, Polignano a Mare, Pompeii, Pordenone, Porto Cervo, Porto Cesareo, Portoferraio, Portofino, Positano, Prato, Ragusa, Rapallo, Rapolano Terme, Ravenna, Riccione, Rimini, Riomaggiore, Riva del Garda, Rome, Salerno, San Casciano dei Bagni, San Gimignano, Sanremo, Sardinia, Savona, Sestriere, Sicily, Siena, Sinalunga, Siracusa, Sirmione, Sorrento, Sottomarina, Sperlonga, Stresa, Sëlva, Taormina, Taranto, Terracina, Tivoli, Torrita di Siena, Trani, Trapani, Trentino-Alto Adige, Trento, Treviso, Trieste, Tropea, Turin, Tuscany, Umbria, Urbino, Val Gardena, Veneto, Venice, Ventimiglia, Verbania, Vernazza, Verona, Vesuvius, Viareggio, Vicenza, Vieste, Viterbo, etc.
Ivory Coast: Abidjan, Assinie-Mafia, Bouaké, San-Pédro, Yamoussoukro, etc.
Jamaica: Kingston, Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, Runaway Bay, etc.
Japan: Atami, Chiba, Fujisawa, Fukuoka, Furano, Hakodate, Hakone, Hakuba, Hamamatsu, Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Ishigaki, Itō, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kanazawa, Karuizawa, Kashiwa, Kawasaki, Kitakyushu, Kobe, Kusatsu, Kutchan, Kyoto, Lake Suwa, Matsumoto, Miyakojima, Nagasaki, Nagoya, Naha, Nanjō, Nikkō, Okinawa, Onna, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Shizuoka, Takayama, Tokyo, Tsuyama, Yamanouchi, Yokohama, etc.
Jordan: Amman, Aqaba, Irbid, Jerash, Madaba, Petra, Sweimeh, Wadi Musa, Wadi Rum, Zarqa, etc.
Kazakhstan: Aktau, Aktobe, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Burabay, Karagandy, Kokshetau, Kostanay, Lake Balkhash, Oskemen, Pavlodar, Semey, Shymbulak, Shymkent, Taraz, etc.
Kenya: Kisumu, Lake Victoria, Masai Mara, Mombasa, Nairobi, Ukunda, etc.
Kiribati: South Tarawa, etc.
Kongo: Brazzaville, Pointe-Noire, etc.
Kosovo: Pristina, Prizren, etc.
Kuwait: Hawally, Kuwait City, Salmiya, etc.
Kyrgyzstan: Bishkek, Bosteri, Cholpon-Ata, Issyk Kul, Karakol, Osh, etc.
Laos: Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng, Vientiane, etc.
Latvia: Cēsis, Daugavpils, Jelgava, Jūrmala, Liepāja, Riga, Rēzekne, Sigulda, Ventspils, etc.
Lebanon: Baalbeck, Beirut, Byblos, Faraya, Jounieh, Mzaar Kfardebian, Tripoli, etc.
Lesotho: Maseru, etc.
Liberia: Monrovia, etc.
Libya: Benghazi, Tripoli, etc.
Liechtenstein: Schaan, Vaduz, etc.
Lithuania: Druskininkai, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Nida, Palanga, Panevėžys, Trakai, Vilnius, Šiauliai, Šventoji, etc.
Luxembourg: Differdange, Dudelange, Echternach, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg City, Vianden, etc.
Macedonia: Bitola, Mavrovo, Ohrid, Skopje, etc.
Madagascar: Antananarivo, etc.
Malawi: Blantyre, Lilongwe, Zomba, etc.
Malaysia: Borneo, George Town, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Johor, Kedah, Kota Bharu, Kota Kinabalu, Kuah, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan, Kuching, Langkawi, Malacca, Penang, Putrajaya, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Shah Alam, etc.
Maldives: Kaafu Atoll, Malé, etc.
Mali: Bamako, etc.
Malta: Birżebbuġa, Buġibba, Gozo, Gżira, Mellieħa, Paceville, Pembroke, Qawra, Sliema, St. Julian's, St. Paul's Bay, Valletta, etc.
Martinique: Fort-de-France, La Trinité, Le Diamant, Les Trois-Îlets, Sainte-Luce, etc.
Mauritania: Nouakchott, etc.
Mauritius: Port Louis, etc.
Mexico: Acapulco, Akumal, Cabo San Lucas, Cancún, Chetumal, Chichen Itza, Chihuahua, Ciudad Juárez, Cozumel, Cuernavaca, Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Guaymas, Isla Mujeres, Ixtapa, Los Cabos, Manzanillo, Mazatlán, Monterrey, Mérida, Oaxaca, Playa del Carmen, Puebla, Puerto Aventuras, Puerto Escondido, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Peñasco, Puerto Vallarta, Querétaro, Riviera Maya, San Carlos, San Cristóbal de las Casas, San Francisco de Campeche, San Miguel de Allende, San Miguel de Cozumel, Teotihuacan, Tijuana, Toluca, Tulum, Zihuatanejo, etc.
Moldova: Bălți, Chișinău, Tiraspol, etc.
Monaco: Monte Carlo, etc.
Mongolia: Darkhan, Erdenet, Ulaanbaatar, etc.
Montenegro: Bar, Bečići, Bijela, Budva, Cetinje, Dobra Voda, Dobrota, Herceg Novi, Igalo, Kolašin, Kotor, Miločer, Nikšić, Perast, Petrovac, Podgorica, Prčanj, Sutomore, Sveti Stefan, Tivat, Ulcinj, Žabljak, etc.
Montserrat: Plymouth, etc.
Morocco: Agadir, Asilah, Casablanca, Chefchaouen, El Jadida, Essaouira, Fez, Marrakesh, Meknes, Merzouga, Mohammedia, Nador, Ouarzazate, Rabat, Tangier, Taroudant, Tinghir, Tétouan, etc.
Mozambique: Maputo, etc.
Myanmar: Mandalay, Naypyidaw, Nyaung Shwe, Yangon, etc.
Namibia: Rundu, Swakopmund, Walvis Bay, Windhoek, etc.
Nepal: Chitwan, Himalayas, Kathmandu, Lukla, Lumbini, Mount Everest, Nagarkot, Namche Bazaar, Patan, Pokhara, Tengboche, etc.
Netherlands: 's-Hertogenbosch, Alkmaar, Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Delft, Domburg, Dordrecht, Eindhoven, Groningen, Haarlem, Leiden, Maastricht, Nijmegen, Noordwijk, Rotterdam, Texel, The Hague, Utrecht, Valkenburg aan de Geul, Wijk aan Zee, Zandvoort, etc.
New Caledonia: Nouméa, etc.
New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gisborne, Hamilton, Hastings, Invercargill, Kaikoura, Lower Hutt, Napier, Nelson, New Plymouth, North Island, Palmerston North, Porirua, Queenstown, Rotorua, South Island, Taupo, Tauranga, Waiheke Island, Wanaka, Wellington, Whangarei, etc.
Nicaragua: Granada, Managua, etc.
Nigeria: Abuja, Benin City, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Ilorin, Jos, Kaduna, Lagos, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Uyo, etc.
Niue: Alofi, etc.
North Korea: Pyongyang, etc.
Northern Mariana Islands: Saipan, etc.
Norway: Arendal, Aurland, Beitostølen, Bergen, Bodø, Bærum, Fredrikstad, Gardermoen, Geilo, Geirangerfjord, Hardangerfjord, Hemsedal, Kirkenes, Kristiansand, Kristiansund, Larvik, Lillehammer, Lillestrøm, Lofoten, Narvik, Nordkapp, Nordland, Nærøyfjord, Oppdal, Oslo, Rana, Rauma, Røros, Sandnes, Sandvika, Sarpsborg, Sognefjord, Stavanger, Stryn, Svalbard, Svolvær, Tromsø, Trondheim, Vardø, Vestvågøy, Voss, Ålesund, etc.
Oman: Muscat, Nizwa, Salalah, Seeb, etc.
Pakistan: Bhurban, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, etc.
Palau: Koror, Peleliu, etc.
Palestine: Beit Sahour, Bethlehem, Hebron, Jenin, Jericho, Nablus, Ramallah, etc.
Panama: Bocas del Toro, etc.
Papua New Guinea: Port Moresby, etc.
Paraguay: Asunción, Ciudad Del Este, Encarnación, Panama City, etc.
Peru: Arequipa, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Cusco, Huancayo, Huanchaco, Huaraz, Ica, Iquitos, Lima, Machu Picchu, Máncora, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paracas, Pisco, Piura, Puerto Maldonado, Puno, Tacna, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Urubamba, etc.
Philippines: Angeles City, Antipolo, Bacolod, Bacoor, Baguio, Batangas, Bohol, Boracay, Cagayan de Oro, Calamba, Caloocan, Cebu, Coron, Dasmariñas, Davao, Dumaguete, El Nido, General Santos, Iloilo City, Kalibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Las Piñas, Luzon, Mactan, Makati, Mandaue, Manila, Marikina, Mindanao, Muntinlupa, Olongapo, Palawan, Panglao, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, Puerto Galera, Puerto Princesa, Quezon City, Tagaytay, Tagbilaran, Taguig, Valenzuela, Visayas, Zamboanga, etc.
Poland: Augustów, Białka Tatrzańska, Białowieża Forest, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bukowina Tatrzańska, Bydgoszcz, Ciechocinek, Częstochowa, Darłowo, Elbląg, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Giżycko, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Jastarnia, Jastrzębia Góra, Kalisz, Katowice, Kielce, Koszalin, Kołobrzeg, Kraków, Krynica Morska, Krynica-Zdrój, Lublin, Malbork, Mikołajki, Międzyzdroje, Mrągowo, Olsztyn, Opole, Oświęcim, Poznań, Puck, Płock, Radom, Rzeszów, Sopot, Stargard, Szczawnica, Szczecin, Szczyrk, Słubice, Tarnów, Toruń, Tricity, Ustka, Ustroń, Warsaw, Wisła, Wrocław, Władysławowo, Zakopane, Zielona Góra, Łeba, Łódź, Świnoujście, etc.
Portugal: Albufeira, Algarve, Aljezur, Almancil, Armação de Pêra, Azores, Braga, Cabanas de Tavira, Carvoeiro, Cascais, Castro Marim, Coimbra, Estoril, Faro, Figueira da Foz, Funchal, Fátima, Guimarães, Lagoa, Lagos, Lisbon, Loulé, Madeira, Monte Gordo, Nazaré, Olhão, Ponta Delgada, Portimão, Porto, Praia da Luz, Quarteira, Sesimbra, Silves, Sintra, Tavira, Vila Real de Santo António, Vila do Bispo, Vilamoura, Évora, etc.
Puerto Rico: Bayamón, Caguas, Carolina, Mayagüez, Ponce, San Juan, Vieques, etc.
Qatar: Doha, etc.
Romania: Bran, Brașov, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Constanța, Craiova, Poiana Brașov, Sibiu, Sighișoara, Timișoara, Transylvania, etc.
Russia: Abakan, Abrau-Dyurso, Abzakovo, Adler, Altai Republic, Alupka, Alushta, Anadyr, Anapa, Angarsk, Apatity, Arkhangelsk, Arkhipo Osipovka, Arkhyz, Armavir, Astrakhan, Bakhchysarai, Balaklava, Balakovo, Balashikha, Baltic Sea, Barnaul, Belgorod, Belokurikha, Biysk, Black Sea, Blagoveshchensk, Bolshoy Utrish, Bratsk, Bryansk, Caucasian Mineral Waters, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Cherepovets, Cherkessk, Chita, Chornomorske, Crimea, Curonian Spit, Dagestan, Dagomys, Divnomorskoye, Dombay, Domodedovo, Dzerzhinsk, Dzhankhot, Dzhemete, Dzhubga, Elektrostal, Elista, Engels, Estosadok, Feodosia, Foros, Gaspra, Gatchina, Gelendzhik, Golden Ring, Golubitskaya, Gorky Gorod, Gornaya Karusel, Gorno-Altaysk, Goryachy Klyuch, Grozny, Gurzuf, Irkutsk, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Kabardinka, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kamchatka, Kamensk-Uralsky, Karelia, Kazan, Kemerovo, Kerch, Khabarovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Khibiny, Khimki, Khosta, Kirov, Kirovsk, Kislovodsk, Kizhi, Koktebel, Kolomna, Kolpino, Komsomolsk on Amur, Konakovo, Koreiz, Korobitsyno, Korolev, Kostroma, Krasnaya Polyana, Krasnodar Krai, Krasnodar, Krasnogorsk, Krasnoyarsk, Kudepsta, Kurgan, Kursk, Kyzyl, Lake Baikal, Lake Seliger, Lazarevskoye, Lipetsk, Listvyanka, Loo, Lyubertsy, Magadan, Magnitogorsk, Makhachkala, Massandra, Matsesta, Maykop, Miass, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow, Mount Elbrus, Murmansk, Murom, Mytishchi, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nakhodka, Nalchik, Naryan-Mar, Nebug, Nizhnekamsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Norilsk, Novokuznetsk, Novorossiysk, Novosibirsk, Novyi Svit, Novyy Urengoy, Obninsk, Odintsovo, Olginka, Omsk, Orenburg, Orsk, Oryol, Partenit, Penza, Pereslavl Zalessky, Perm, Pervouralsk, Petergof, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Petrozavodsk, Plyos, Podolsk, Popovka, Prielbrusye, Primorsko-Akhtarsk, Pskov, Pulkovo, Pushkin, Pushkino, Pyatigorsk, Repino, Rosa Khutor, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Rybachye, Rybinsk, Saint Petersburg, Sakhalin, Saky, Salekhard, Samara, Saransk, Saratov, Sea of Azov, Sergiyev Posad, Serpukhov, Sestroretsk, Sevastopol, Shakhty, Sheregesh, Sheremetyevo, Siberia, Simeiz, Simferopol, Smolensk, Sochi, Solovetsky Islands, Sortavala, Stary Oskol, Stavropol, Sterlitamak, Sudak, Sukko, Surgut, Suzdal, Svetlogorsk, Syktyvkar, Syzran, Taganrog, Taman, Tambov, Tarusa, Temryuk, Terskol, Tobolsk, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Torzhok, Tuapse, Tula, Tver, Tyumen, Ufa, Uglich, Ukhta, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Usinsk, Ussuriysk, Utes, Valaam, Valday, Vardane, Velikiye Luki, Veliky Novgorod, Veliky Ustyug, Vityazevo, Vladikavkaz, Vladimir, Vladivostok, Vnukovo International Airport, Volga, Volgodonsk, Volgograd, Vologda, Volzhskiy, Vorkuta, Voronezh, Vyborg, Yakhroma, Yakornaya Shchel, Yakutsk, Yalta, Yaroslavl, Yekaterinburg, Yelets, Yenisei, Yessentuki, Yevpatoria, Yeysk, Yoshkar-Ola, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Zavidovo, Zelenogradsk, Zheleznovodsk, Zhukovsky, Zvenigorod, etc.
Rwanda: Butare, Gisenyi, Kibuye, Kigali, etc.
Réunion: Saint-Denis, etc.
Saint Barthélemy: Gustavia, etc.
Saint Kitts and Nevis: Basseterre, etc.
Saint Lucia: Anse La Raye, Castries, Gros Islet, Soufrière, etc.
Saint Martin:, etc.
Saint Pierre and Miquelon: Saint Pierre, etc.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Kingstown, etc.
Samoa: Apia, etc.
San Marino: City of San Marino, etc.
Saudi Arabia: Abha, Al Khobar, Buraydah, Dammam, Jeddah, Jizan, Jubail, Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, Ta'if, Tabuk, Yanbu, etc.
Senegal: Dakar, etc.
Serbia: Belgrade, Kopaonik, Niš, Novi Sad, Palić, Stara Planina, Subotica, Zlatibor, etc.
Seychelles: La Digue, Mahé, Praslin, etc.
Sierra Leone: Freetown, etc.
Singapore: Changi, Sentosa, etc.
Sint Maarten:, etc.
Slovakia: Bratislava, Jasná, Košice, Liptov, Tatranská Lomnica, Vysoké Tatry, Štrbské Pleso, etc.
Slovenia: Bled, Bohinj, Bovec, Kranjska Gora, Ljubljana, Maribor, Piran, Portorož, Rogaška Slatina, etc.
Solomon Islands: Honiara, etc.
Somalia: Mogadishu, etc.
Somaliland: Hargeisa, etc.
South Africa: Ballito, Benoni, Bloemfontein, Boksburg, Cape Town, Drakensberg, Durban, East London, George, Johannesburg, Kempton Park, Kimberley, Knysna, Kruger National Park, Marloth Park, Mossel Bay, Nelspruit, Pietermaritzburg, Plettenberg Bay, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, Potchefstroom, Pretoria, Rustenburg, Sandton, Stellenbosch, Umhlanga, etc.
South Korea: Busan, Cheongju, Daegu, Daejeon, Gangneung, Gapyeong, Gwangju, Gwangyang, Gyeongju, Incheon, Jejudo, Jeonju, Pyeongchang, Seogwipo, Seoul, Sokcho, Suwon, Ulsan, Yangyang, Yeosu, etc.
Spain: A Coruña, Alcúdia, Algeciras, Alicante, Almería, Altea, Andalusia, Antequera, Aragon, Asturias, Ayamonte, Baiona, Balearic Islands, Barbate, Barcelona, Basque Country, Benalmádena, Benidorm, Benissa, Besalú, Bilbao, Blanes, Buñol, Cadaqués, Cala d'Or, Calella, Calonge, Calp, Calvià, Cambados, Cambrils, Canary Islands, Cangas de Onís, Cantabria, Cartagena, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, Chiclana de la Frontera, Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada, Costa del Maresme, Costa del Sol, Cádiz, Córdoba, Dénia, El Puerto de Santa María, Empuriabrava, Estepona, Figueres, Formentera, Fuerteventura, Galicia, Gijón, Girona, Gran Canaria, Granada, Ibiza, Jerez de la Frontera, L'Escala, L'Estartit, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, La Pineda, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Llançà, Lleida, Lloret de Mar, Madrid, Magaluf, Malgrat de Mar, Mallorca, Marbella, Maspalomas, Menorca, Mijas, Mojácar, Moraira, Murcia, Málaga, Navarre, Nerja, O Grove, Ourense, Oviedo, Palma Nova, Palma de Mallorca, Pals, Poio, Pollença, Pontevedra, PortAventura, Portonovo, Ronda, Roquetas de Mar, Roses, Salamanca, Salou, San Sebastian, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Santander, Santiago de Compostela, Santillana del Mar, Sanxenxo, Seville, Sidges, Sierra Nevada, Tarifa, Tarragona, Tenerife, Toledo, Torremolinos, Torrevieja, Torroella de Montgrí, Tossa de Mar, Valencia, Vigo, Vélez-Málaga, Xàbia, Zaragoza, etc.
Sri Lanka: Anuradhapura, Bentota, Beruwala, Colombo, Dambulla, Galle, Hikkaduwa, Jaffna, Kandy, Mirissa, Negombo, Nuwara Eliya, Sigiriya, Tangalle, Trincomalee, Unawatuna, Weligama, etc.
Sudan: Khartoum, Port Sudan, etc.
Suriname: Lelydorp, Nieuw Nickerie, Paramaribo, etc.
Swaziland: Lobamba, Mbabane, etc.
Sweden: Bohuslän, Borgholm, Borlänge, Borås, Dalarna, Eskilstuna, Falkenberg, Falun, Gothenburg, Gotland, Gävle, Halmstad, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Kalmar, Karlshamn, Karlskrona, Karlstad, Kiruna, Kristianstad, Lidingö, Linköping, Luleå, Lund, Malmö, Norrköping, Oskarshamn, Simrishamn, Solna, Stenungsund, Stockholm, Sundsvall, Södertälje, Trollhättan, Täby, Uddevalla, Umeå, Uppsala, Vimmerby, Visby, Västervik, Västerås, Växjö, Ystad, Ängelholm, Åre, Öland, Örebro, Östersund, etc.
Switzerland: Adelboden, Andermatt, Anzère, Arosa, Ascona, Basel, Bellinzona, Bern, Bettmeralp, Celerina, Château-d'Œx, Crans-Montana, Davos, Engadin, Engelberg, Falera, Flims, Fribourg, Geneva, Grindelwald, Gryon, Grächen, Gstaad, Haute-Nendaz, Interlaken, Jungfrau, Klosters, Laax, Lake Maggiore, Lausanne, Lauterbrunnen, Lenzerheide, Les Diablerets, Leukerbad, Leysin, Locarno, Lucerne, Lugano, Matterhorn, Meiringen, Montreux, Nendaz, Neuchâtel, Pontresina, Portes du Soleil, Riederalp, Saanen, Saas-Fee, Samnaun, Scuol, Sierre, Silvaplana, Sion, St. Gallen, St. Moritz, Swiss Alps, Ticino, Valais, Valbella, Verbier, Vevey, Veysonnaz, Villars-sur-Ollon, Vitznau, Wengen, Zermatt, Zug, Zürich, etc.
Syria: Aleppo, Damascus, Deir ez-Zor, Latakia, Palmyra, Tartus, etc.
Taiwan: Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Taipei, etc.
Tajikistan: Dushanbe, Isfara, Khujand, etc.
Tanzania: Dar es Salaam, Mount Kilimanjaro, Serengeti, Zanzibar, etc.
Thailand: Ayutthaya, Bangkok, Cha-Am, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Chonburi, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi, Karon, Khao Sok, Ko Chang, Ko Lanta, Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Krabi, Pai, Patong, Pattaya, Phi Phi Islands, Phuket, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Ranong, River Kwai, Udon Thani, etc.
Togo: Lomé, etc.
Tonga: Nukuʻalofa, Tunis, etc.
Trinidad and Tobago: Port of Spain, etc.
Tunisia: Djerba, Hammamet, Midoun, Monastir, Port El Kantaoui, Sousse, etc.
Turkey: Adana, Afyonkarahisar, Akyaka, Alacati, Alanya, Ankara, Antakya, Antalya, Assos, Avanos, Ayvalık, Beldibi, Belek, Bodrum, Bozcaada, Bursa, Büyükada, Cappadocia, Dalyan, Datça, Denizli, Didim, Edirne, Ephesus, Erzincan, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Fethiye, Gaziantep, Gebze, Göcek, Göreme, Göynük, Hierapolis, Istanbul, Kalkan, Kayseri, Kaş, Kemer, Konakli, Konya, Kuşadası, Kütahya, Lara, Mahmutlar, Manavgat, Manisa, Marmaris, Mersin, Muğla, Nevşehir, Olympos, Palandöken, Pamukkale, Prince Islands, Samsun, Sapanca, Sarigerme, Sarıkamış, Selimiye, Selçuk, Side, Tarsus, Tekirova, Trabzon, Troy, Turgutlu, Turgutreis, Turkish Riviera, Uludağ, Uçhisar, Uçhisar, Van, Yalova, Yalıkavak, Çamyuva, Çanakkale, Çeşme, Çıralı, Ölüdeniz, Ürgüp, İskenderun, İzmir, İzmit, İçmeler, Şanlıurfa, etc.
Turkmenistan: Ashgabat, Avaza, etc.
Turks and Caicos Islands: Cockburn Town, North Caicos, Pine Cay, Providenciales, etc.
Tuvalu: Funafuti, etc.
Uganda: Kampala, etc.
Ukraine: Berdiansk, Berehove, Bila Tserkva, Boryspil, Bukovel, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kamianets-Podilskyi, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Kiev, Koblevo, Kremenchuk, Kropyvnytskyi, Kryvyi Rih, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Mariupol, Melitopol, Mukachevo, Mykolaiv, Odessa, Poltava, Polyana, Rivne, Skhidnytsia, Slavske, Sumy, Ternopil, Truskavets, Uzhgorod, Vinnytsia, Yaremche, Yasinya, Zaporizhia, Zatoka, Zhytomyr, etc.
United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dibba, Dubai, Fujairah, Palm Jumeirah, Persian Gulf, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Sir Bani Yas Island, Umm al-Quwain, etc.
United Kingdom: Aberdeen, Bath, Belfast, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Bradford, Brighton, Bristol, Brixham, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Channel Tunnel, Cheltenham, Chester, Cornwall, Coventry, Cumbria, Derry, Devon, Dorset, Dover, Eastbourne, Edinburgh, England, English Channel, Exeter, Folkestone, Fort William, Gatwick, Glasgow, Hampshire, Harrogate, Heathrow, Inverness, Isle of Wight, Kent, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Llandudno, London, Manchester, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Newquay, Northern Ireland, Norwich, Nottingham, Oban, Oxford, Paignton, Plymouth, Portmeirion, Portsmouth, Reading, Sandown, Scarborough, Scotland, Shanklin, Sheffield, Somerset, Southampton, St Albans, Stoke-on-Trent, Stonehenge, Sussex, Swansea, Torquay, Wales, Whitby, Windsor, Woking, York, etc.
United States: Akron, Alabama, Alaska, Albany, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Anaheim, Anchorage, Ann Arbor, Arizona, Arkansas, Arlington, Aspen, Atlanta, Aurora, Austin, Bakersfield, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Beaver Creek, Berkeley, Big Bear Lake, Billings, Biloxi, Birmingham, Boca Raton, Boise, Boston, Breckenridge, Brooklyn, Buffalo, California, Carlsbad, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Chandler, Charlotte, Chesapeake, Cheyenne, Chicago, Chula Vista, Cincinnati, Clearwater, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Columbus Georgia, Columbus, Connecticut, Corpus Christi, Costa Mesa, Cupertino, Dallas, Dana Point, Daytona Beach, Death Valley, Delaware, Delray Beach, Denver, Des Moines, Destin, Detroit, Durham, El Paso, Estes Park, Fargo, Fayetteville, Florida, Fontana, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Walton Beach, Fort Wayne, Fort Worth, Fremont, Fresno, Galveston, Garland, Georgia, Gilbert, Glendale, Grand Canyon, Grand Rapids, Grand Teton, Great Smoky Mountains, Greensboro, Gulfport, Hawaii, Henderson, Hialeah, Hollywood, Honolulu, Hot Springs, Houston, Huntington Beach, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Indianapolis, Iowa, Irving, Jackson Mississippi, Jackson Wyoming, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Juneau, Kansas City, Kansas, Kentucky, Key Largo, Key West, La Jolla, Laguna Beach, Lahaina, Lake Tahoe, Laredo, Las Vegas, Lexington, Lincoln, Little Rock, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Louisiana, Louisville, Lubbock, Madison, Maine, Malibu, Mammoth Lakes, Manhattan, Marathon, Maryland, Massachusetts, Memphis, Menlo Park, Mesa, Mexico City, Miami Beach, Miami, Michigan, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Moab, Modesto, Montana, Monterey, Montgomery, Moreno Valley, Mountain View, Myrtle Beach, Napa, Naples, Nashville, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New Orleans, New York City, New York, Newark, Newport Beach, Newport, Norfolk, North Carolina, North Dakota, North Las Vegas, Oakland, Ocean City, Oceanside, Ohio, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Omaha, Oregon, Orlando, Oxnard, Palm Coast, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Palo Alto, Panama City Beach, Park City, Pasadena, Pennsylvania, Pensacola, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Plano, Pompano Beach, Portland, Portland, Providence, Raleigh, Redwood City, Reno, Rhode Island, Richmond, Riverside, Rochester, Rocky Mountains, Sacramento, Saint Paul, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo, Sanibel, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Santa Fe, Santa Monica, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Savannah, Scottsdale, Seattle, Shreveport, Silicon Valley, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Lake Tahoe, Spokane, Springfield, Squaw Valley, St. Augustine, St. Louis, St. Petersburg, Steamboat Springs, Stockton, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunnyvale, Syracuse, Tacoma, Tallahassee, Tampa, Telluride, Tennessee, Texas, Thousand Oaks, Toledo, Tucson, Tulsa, Utah, Vail, Vermont, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Waikiki, Walnut Creek, Washington D.C., Washington, West Palm Beach, West Virginia, Wichita, Winston-Salem, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yellowstone, Yonkers, Yosemite, Zion, etc.
Uruguay: Colonia del Sacramento, La Barra, La Paloma, Maldonado, Montevideo, Piriápolis, Punta del Este, Salto, etc.
Uzbekistan: Bukhara, Fergana, Khiva, Kokand, Navoiy, Samarkand, Tashkent, Urgench, etc.
Vanuatu: Port Vila, etc.
Venezuela: Caracas, Isla Margarita, Maracaibo, Porlamar, etc.
Vietnam: Cát Bà Island, Cần Thơ, Da Lat, Da Nang, Haiphong, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Huế, Hạ Long, Hội An, Long Hải, Mỹ Tho, Nha Trang, Ninh Bình, Phan Thiết, Phú Quốc, Qui Nhơn, Rạch Giá, Sa Pa, Tuần Châu, Vũng Tàu, Đồng Hới, etc.
Yemen: Aden, Sana'a, etc.
Zambia: Livingstone, Lusaka, etc.
Zimbabwe: Bulawayo, Harare, Mutare, Victoria Falls, etc.