- 19th century
- 20th century
- 21st century
|1921 by topic
- Rail transport
- New Zealand
- Palestine Mandate
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
|Lists of leaders
- Sovereign states
- Sovereign state leaders
- Territorial governors
- Religious leaders
|Birth and death categories
|Establishments and disestablishments categories
1921 in various calendars
|Ab urbe condita
|Balinese saka calendar
|British Regnal year
||11 Geo. 5 – 12 Geo. 5
||庚申年 (Metal Monkey)
4617 or 4557
- to -
辛酉年 (Metal Rooster)
4618 or 4558
| - Vikram Samvat
| - Shaka Samvat
| - Kali Yuga
||Gregorian minus 13 days
|Thai solar calendar
2047 or 1666 or 894
- to -
2048 or 1667 or 895
1921 was a common year starting on Saturday of the Gregorian calendar and a common year starting on Friday of the Julian calendar, the 1921st year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 921st year of the 2nd millennium, the 21st year of the 20th century, and the 2nd year of the 1920s decade. As of the start of 1921, the Gregorian calendar was 13 days ahead of the Julian calendar, which remained in localized use until 1923.
- January 1 – In American football, the University of California, Berkeley defeats Ohio State 28–0 in the Rose Bowl.
- January 2
- The football club Cruzeiro Esporte Clube from Belo Horizonte is founded as Palestra Italia in Brazil.
- The first religious radio broadcast is heard over station KDKA AM in Pittsburgh.
- The Spanish liner Santa Isabel sinks off Villa Garcia; 244 die.
- The De Young Museum opens in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco.
- January 20 – The British K-class submarine HMS K5 sinks in the English Channel; all 56 on board die.
- January 21
- The Italian Communist Party is founded in Livorno.
- The Marxist Left in Slovakia and the Transcarpathian Ukraine holds its founding congress in Ľubochňa.
- Women's suffrage is attained in Sweden.
- The full-length silent comedy-drama film The Kid, written, produced, directed by and starring Charlie Chaplin (in his Tramp character), with Jackie Coogan, is released in the United States.
- January 25 – The Italian battleship Leonardo da Vinci is righted in Taranto Harbour.
- February 12 – Red Army invasion of Georgia: The Democratic Republic of Georgia is invaded by forces of Bolshevist Russia.
- February 20 – The Young Communist League of Czechoslovakia is founded.
- February 21 – 1921 Persian coup d'état: Rezā Khan and Zia'eddin Tabatabaee stage a coup d'état in Iran.
- February 23 – The moderately conservative public official Oscar von Sydow takes over the Swedish premiership from Baron Louis De Geer the younger.
- February 25 – Red Army invasion of Georgia: The Red Army enters the Georgian capital Tbilisi and installs a Moscow-directed communist government.
- February 27 – The International Working Union of Socialist Parties is formed in Vienna.
- February 28 – The Kronstadt rebellion is initiated by sailors of the Soviet Navy's Baltic Fleet.
: Warren G. Harding
is 29th President of the United States
- March – Group Settlement Scheme in Western Australia begins.
- March 1
- The city of Kiryū, located in Gunma Prefecture, Japan, is founded.
- The Australia national cricket team led by Warwick Armstrong becomes the first to complete a whitewash in The Ashes, something that will not be repeated for 86 years.
- March 4 – Warren G. Harding is sworn in as the 29th President of the United States.
- March 5 – Irish War of Independence: Clonbanin Ambush: Irish Republican Army kills Brigadier General Cumming.
- March 6 – The Portuguese Communist Party is founded.
- March 8
- Spanish Premier Eduardo Dato e Iradier is assassinated while exiting the parliament building in Madrid.
- Allied forces occupy Düsseldorf, Ruhrort and Duisburg.
- March 12 – The İstiklâl Marşı (Independence March), the Turkish national anthem, is officially adopted.
- March 13 – Occupation of Mongolia: The Russian White Army captures Mongolia from China. Roman von Ungern-Sternberg declares himself ruler.
- March 14 – Armenian Soghomon Tehlirian assassinates Mehmed Talaat, former Interior Minister of Turkey, in Charlottenburg, Berlin.
- March 16 – Six Irish Republican Army men of the Forgotten Ten are hanged in Mountjoy Prison, Dublin.
- March 17
- The Red Army crushes the Kronstadt rebellion and a number of sailors flee to Finland.
- Dr. Marie Stopes opens the first birth control clinic in London, England.
- The Second Polish Republic adopts the March Constitution.
- March 18 – The second Peace of Riga ends the Polish–Soviet War. A permanent border is established between the Polish and Soviet states.
- March 20 – Upper Silesia plebiscite votes for re-annexation to Germany.
- March 21
- New Economic Policy starts in Soviet Russia.
- Irish War of Independence: Headford Ambush: Irish Republican Army kills at least nine British Army troops.
- March 24 – The 1921 Women's Olympiad begins in Monte Carlo, first international women's sports event
- March 31 – Abkhazia becomes a republic Abkhazian SSR.
- April – The United States Figure Skating Association is formed.
- April 11 – The Emirate of Transjordan is created, with Abdullah I as emir.
- April 14 – In Britain, labour unions for mining, railway and transportation workers call for a strike; the government threatens to call in the army.
- April 20 – Ferenc Molnár's play Liliom is first produced on Broadway in English.
- April 27 – The Allies of World War I reparations commission announce that Germany has to pay 132 billion gold marks ($33 trillion) in annual installments of 2.5 billion.
- May 1–May 7 – Jaffa riots: Riots at Jaffa in Mandatory Palestine result in 47 Jewish and 48 Arab deaths.
- May 2–July 5 – Third Silesian Uprising: Poles in Upper Silesia rise against the Germans.
- May 3 – The province of Northern Ireland is created within the United Kingdom.
- May 5 – Only thirteen spectators attend the football match between Leicester City and Stockport County, the lowest attendance in The Football League's history.
- May 6 – German-Russian Provisional Agreement signed, Germany recognised Soviet regime in Russia.
- May 14–May 15 – Major geomagnetic storm.
- May 14–May 17 – Violent anti-European riots occur in Cairo and Alexandria.
- May 16 – The Communist Party of Czechoslovakia is founded.
- May 19 – The Emergency Quota Act is passed by the United States Congress, establishing national quotas on immigration.
- May 23 – In Leipzig the Leipzig War Crimes Trials start. They will end on July 16.
- May 24 – First Northern Ireland general election for the new Parliament of Northern Ireland is held.
- May 26 – A general strike begins in Norway.
- May 31 – Tulsa race riot begins in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The official death toll is 39, but later investigations suggest the actual toll may be much higher.
- June 21 – International Hydrographic Bureau (IHB) established as an agency of the League of Nations; continues in this form until April 19, 1946.
- June 27 – The first signings of Treaty 11, an agreement between George V, King of Canada, and various Canadian First Nations, are conducted at Fort Providence.
- June 28 – The Constitutional Assembly of the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes passes the Vidovdan Constitution, despite a boycott of the vote by the communists, and Croat and Slovene parties.
- June 30 – The death penalty is abolished in Sweden.
- July 1
- The Communist Party of China (CPC) is founded.
- A coal strike ends in England.
- July 2 – U.S. President Warren Harding signs a joint congressional resolution declaring an end to America's state of war with Germany, Austria and Hungary.
- July 4 – A new conservative government is formed in Italy by Ivanoe Bonomi.
- July 11
- The Irish War of Independence (aka the Anglo-Irish War) comes to a halt after a truce is signed between the belligerents.
- The Red Army captures Mongolia from the White Army and establishes the Mongolian People's Republic.
- July 14 – A Massachusetts jury finds Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti guilty of first degree murder following a widely publicized trial.
- July 17 – The Republic of Mirdita is proclaimed near the Albanian-Serbian border with Yugoslav support.
- July 18 – The first BCG vaccination against tuberculosis is given.
- July 21 – Rif War – Battle of Annual: Spanish troops are dealt a crushing defeat at the hands of Abd el-Krim.
- July 22 – The Anglo-Irish truce, agreed 10 days earlier, is officially declared in London.
- July 23 – The Communist Party of China (CPC) launched the first time of founding National Congress, Communist party in China are established.
- July 26 – U.S. President Warren G. Harding receives Princess Fatima of Afghanistan and Stanley Clifford Weyman.
- July 27 – Researchers at the University of Toronto led by biochemist Frederick Banting announce the discovery of the hormone insulin.
- July 29 – Adolf Hitler becomes Führer of the Nazi Party.
- August – The United States formally ends World War I.
- August 5 – The first radio baseball game is broadcast; Harold Arlin announces the Pirates-Phillies game from Forbes Field over Westinghouse KDKA, in Pittsburgh.
- August 11 – The temperature reaches 39 degrees Celsius in Breslau; the heat wave continues elsewhere in Europe as well.
- August 23 – King Faisal I of Iraq is crowned in Baghdad.
- August 24 – R38-class airship ZR-2 explodes on her fourth test flight near Kingston upon Hull, England, killing 44 of the 49 Anglo-American crew on board.
- August 25 – Franklin Roosevelt, 39, is diagnosed with poliomyelitis following a two-week illness characterized by paralysis and fevers. He would be permanently disabled after this illness.
- August 26
- Rising prices cause major riots in Munich.
- The assassination of German politician Matthias Erzberger causes the government to declare martial law.
- September 1 – Poplar Strike in London: Nine members of the Poplar borough council are arrested.
- September 7 - In Atlantic City, New Jersey, the first Miss America Pageant is held.
- September 8 – Sixteen-year-old Margaret Gorman wins the Atlantic City Pageant's Golden Mermaid trophy; pageant officials later dub her the first Miss America.
- September 12 – The Lotta Svärd women's paramilitary auxiliary is founded in Finland.
- September 13 – White Castle hamburger restaurant opens in Wichita, Kansas, the foundation of the world's first fast food chain.
- September 21 – The Oppau explosion occurs at BASF's nitrate factory in Oppau, Germany; 500–600 are killed.
- October 5 – The first broadcast of a World Series game on the radio, by Newark, New Jersey, station WJZ; Pittsburgh station KDKA; and a group of other commercial and amateur stations throughout the eastern United States.
- October 8 – The first Sweetest Day is staged in Cleveland, Ohio.
- October 10 – Teaching at the University of Szeged starts in the Kingdom of Hungary.
- October 13
- The Treaty of Kars is signed between the Grand National Assembly of Turkey and the Soviet Socialist Republics of Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia, establishing the boundaries between Turkey and the states of the south Caucasus.
- Swedish Social Democratic party leader Hjalmar Branting becomes yet again Prime Minister, after strong general election gains for his party.
- October 19 – 'Bloody Night' (Noite Sangrenta): A massacre in Lisbon claims the lives of Portuguese Prime-Minister António Granjo and other politicians.
- October 21
- A peace conference between Ireland and the United Kingdom begins in London.
- George Melford's wildly successful silent film The Sheik, which will propel its leading actor Rudolph Valentino to international stardom, is premiered in Los Angeles.
- October 24 – The Spanish Army defeats rifkabyl rebels in Morocco.
- October 29 – In the United States
- Construction of the Link River Dam, a part of the Klamath Project in Oregon, is completed.
- Centre College's American football team, led by quarterback Bo McMillin, defeats Harvard University 6–0 to break Harvard's five-year winning streak. For decades afterward, this is called "football's upset of the century."
- November 4 – After a speech by Adolf Hitler in the Hofbräuhaus in Munich (Germany), members of the Sturmabteilung ("brownshirts") physically assault his opposition.
- November 4 - Japanese Prime Minister Hara Takashi is assassinated in Tokyo.
- November 9
- The National Fascist Party (Partito Nazionale Fascista or PNF) is founded in Italy.
- Albert Einstein is awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics for his work with the photoelectric effect.
- Riots in Reykjavík injure most of the small police force.
- November 11 – During an Armistice Day ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier is dedicated by Warren G. Harding, President of the United States.
- November 14 – The Spanish Communist Party is founded.
- November 23 – The Sheppard–Towner Act is signed by President Harding, providing federal funding for maternity and child care.
- Undated – Hyperinflation rampant in Germany, where 263 marks are now needed to buy a single American dollar, more than 20 times greater than the 12 marks needed in April 1919.
: William Lyon Mackenzie King
becomes the 10th Prime Minister of Canada
- December 1 – Rising prices cause riots in Vienna.
- December 6
- The Anglo-Irish Treaty establishing the Irish Free State, an independent nation incorporating 26 of Ireland's 32 counties, is signed in London.
- Agnes Macphail becomes the first woman to be elected to the Canadian Parliament.
- December 13 – In the Four-Power Treaty on Insular Possessions, Japan, the United States, United Kingdom, and France agree to recognize the status quo in the Pacific.
- December 23 – Visva-Bharati College is founded by Rabindranath Tagore in Santiniketan, Bengal Presidency, British India.
- December 29 – William Lyon Mackenzie King becomes Canada's tenth prime minister.
1921: Date unknown
- Russian famine: Roughly 5,000,000 people die.
- Jewish immigration to Palestine grows rapidly after the United States drastically limits immigration from Eastern Europe.
- Regular radio broadcasting services begin in Italy.
- Edward Harper, the "father of broadcasting" in Ceylon, arrives in Colombo to take up his post as Chief Engineer of the Ceylon Telegraph Department.
- The vibraphone in its original form is invented in the United States.
- E. W. Scripps and William Emerson Ritter found Science Service, later renamed Society for Science and the Public, in the United States with the goal of keeping the public informed of scientific developments.
- The Sauerländer Heimatbund is founded in Meschede, Germany.
- Weimar Republic makes its first payment of reparations.
Jean, Grand Duke of Luxembourg
- January 1
- César Baldaccini, French sculptor (d. 1998)
- Cliff Bourland, American athlete (d. 2018)
- Doris Tetzlaff, American female professional baseball player (d. 1998)
- January 3 – Jean-Louis Koszul, French mathematician (d. 2018)
- January 5
- Friedrich Dürrenmatt, Swiss writer (d. 1990)
- Jean, Grand Duke of Luxembourg
- January 9
- Fraser Barron, New Zealand bomber pilot during WWII (d. 1944)
- Ágnes Keleti, Hungarian artistic gymnast
- Lister Sinclair, Canadian broadcaster and playwright (d. 2006)
- January 10 – Rodger Ward, American race car driver (d. 2004)
- January 11 – Gory Guerrero, American wrestler and father of Eddie Guerrero (d. 1990)
- January 14 – Murray Bookchin, American libertarian socialist (d. 2006)
- January 17 – Asghar Khan, Pakistani politician and military officer (d. 2018)
- January 18 – Yoichiro Nambu, Japanese-American Nobel physicist (d. 2015)
- January 19 – Patricia Highsmith, American author (d. 1995)
- January 21 – Howard Unruh, American spree killer (d. 2009)
- January 24 – Beatrice Mintz, American biologist
- January 26 – Akio Morita, Japanese businessman, co-founder of Sony (d. 1999)
- January 27 – Donna Reed, American actress (d. 1986)
- January 31
- Carol Channing, American actress
- Abu Sayeed Chowdhury, 2nd President of Bangladesh (d. 1987)
- Mario Lanza, American tenor and actor (d. 1959)
- February 1
- Peter Sallis, English actor (Last of the Summer Wine; Wallace and Gromit) (d. 2017)
- Patricia Robins, British writer and WAAF officer (d. 2016).
- February 4 – Betty Friedan, American feminist (d. 2006)
- February 5
- John Pritchard, English conductor (d. 1989)
- Sir Ken Adam, German-born British production designer (d. 2016)
- February 8
- Nexhmije Hoxha, widow of Enver Hoxha
- Betsy Jochum, American female baseball player
- Lana Turner, American actress (d. 1995)
- February 11 – Lloyd Bentsen, American politician (d. 2006)
- February 12 – Don Bollweg, American baseball player (d. 1996)
- February 14 – Hugh Downs, American game show host and journalist
- February 15
- Jefferson J. DeBlanc, World War II United States Marine Corps fighter ace (d. 2007)
- Martha Farkas Glaser, Civil Rights Activist and Manager of Jazz Musician Erroll Garner (d. 2014)
- February 16
- Hua Guofeng, former Chairman of the Communist Party of China and Premier of China (d. 2008)
- Vera-Ellen, American actress and dancer (d. 1981)
- February 17 – Muriel Coben, Canadian professional baseball and curling player (d. 1979)
- February 18 – Brian Faulkner, 6th Prime Minister of Northern Ireland (d. 1977)
- February 20 – "Nature Boy" Rogers, American professional wrestler (d. 1992)
- February 22
- Jean-Bédel Bokassa, 2nd President of the Central African Republic (1966-1976) and Emperor of Central Africa (1976-1979) (d. 1996)
- Wayne C. Booth, American literary critic (d. 2005)
- Marshall Teague, American race car driver (d. 1959)
- Giulietta Masina, Italian actress (d. 1994)
- February 24 – Abe Vigoda, American actor (d. 2016)
- February 25 – Pierre Laporte, Canadian statesman (d. 1970)
- February 26
- Betty Hutton, American actress (d. 2007)
- Louis Roney, American opera singer (d. 2017)
- February 27 – Michael Fox, American actor (d. 1996)
- February 28
- Pierre Clostermann, French World War II pilot (d. 2006)
- J. F. C. Harrison, British historian and author (d. 2018)
King Fahd of Saudi Arabia
- March 1
- Jack Clayton, British film director (d. 1995)
- Terence Cardinal Cooke, American Roman Catholic prelate (d. 1983)
- Richard Wilbur, American poet (d. 2017)
- March 2
- Cornelius Edward Gallagher, American politician
- Robert Simpson, English composer (d. 1997)
- March 3
- Diana Barrymore, American actress (d. 1960)
- Paul Guimard, French writer (d. 2004)
- March 4
- Halim El-Dabh, Egyptian-born U.S. composer, performer, ethnomusicologist and educator (d. 2017)
- Joan Greenwood, British actress (d. 1987)
- March 5
- Berkley Bedell, American politician
- Elmer Valo, Czechoslovakia-born Major League Baseball player (d. 1998)
- March 8 – Alan Hale, Jr., American actor (Gilligan's Island) (d. 1990)
- March 10 – Cec Linder, Polish-born Canadian actor (d. 1992)
- March 11
- Frank Harary, American mathematician (d. 2005)
- Astor Piazzolla, Argentine tango composer, bandoneon player and arranger (d. 1992)
- March 12
- Gianni Agnelli, Italian auto executive (d. 2003)
- Gordon MacRae, American singer and actor (d. 1986)
- March 13
- Al Jaffee, American cartoonist (MAD Magazine)
- Cyril Poole, English cricketer (d. 1996)
- March 16 – King Faud of Saudi Arabia (d. 2005)
- March 14 – Lis Hartel, Danish equestrian athlete (d. 2009)
- March 17 – Meir Amit, Israeli politician and general (d. 2009)
- March 19 – Tommy Cooper, Welsh prop comedian and magician (d. 1984)
- March 20 – Alfréd Rényi, Hungarian mathematician (d. 1970)
- March 21
- Arthur Grumiaux, Belgian violinist (d. 1986)
- Xu Zuyao, Chinese expert in materials science (d. 2017)
- Vasily Stalin, Soviet general (d. 1962)
- Abdul Salam Arif, President of Iraq (d. 1966)
- March 22 – Jean Bruce, French writer (d. 1963)
- March 24
- Wilson Harris, Guyanese writer (d. 2018)
- Vasily Smyslov, Soviet chess player (d. 2010)
- March 25
- Simone Signoret, French actress (d. 1985)
- Alexandra of Yugoslavia, (d. 1993)
- March 27 – Hélène Berr, French writer (d. 1945)
- March 28 – Dirk Bogarde, English actor (d. 1999)
- March 29 – Hugh Neill, British businessman (d. 2017)
- April 1 – Beau Jack, American boxer (d. 2000)
- April 3
- Robert Karvelas, American actor (d. 1991)
- Darío Moreno, Turkish singer (d. 1968)
- Jan Sterling, American actress (d. 2004)
- April 8 – Franco Corelli, Italian opera singer (d. 2003)
- April 9
- Roger Bocquet, Swiss footballer (d. 1994)
- Frankie Thomas, American actor (d. 2006)
- Yitzhak Navon, Israeli politician (d. 2015)
- April 10
- Chuck Connors, American basketball and baseball player turned actor (d. 1992)
- Sheb Wooley, American actor, singer (d. 2003)
- April 13 – Leo Mogus, American basketball player (d. 1971)
- April 14 – Thomas Schelling, American economist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2016)
- April 15 – Georgy Beregovoy, Soviet cosmonaut (d. 1995)
- April 16 – Peter Ustinov, English actor and director (d. 2004)
- April 17 – Sergio Sollima, Italian director (d. 2015)
- April 19 – Roberto Tucci, Italian cardinal and theologian (d. 2015)
- April 22 – Vivian Dandridge, African-American actress (d. 1991)
- April 23
- Judy Agnew, Second Lady of the United States (d. 2012)
- Janet Blair, American actress (d. 2007)
- Warren Spahn, American baseball player (d. 2003)
- April 25 – Karel Appel, Dutch painter (d. 2006)
- April 26 – Jimmy Giuffre, American jazz musician (d. 2008)
- April 27
- Abdelmalek Benhabyles, Algerian politician
- John Stott, British Christian leader and Anglican cleric (d. 2011)
- Hans-Joachim Kulenkampff, German television host and entertainer (d. 1998)
- April 29 – Bert Lundin, Swedish union leader (d. 2018)
- April 30
- Dottie Green, American professional baseball player (d. 1992)
- Tove Maës, Danish actress (d. 2010)
- May 2 – Satyajit Ray, Indian filmmaker (d. 1992)
- May 3 – Sugar Ray Robinson, American boxer (d. 1989)
- May 4 – Harry Daghlian, American physicist (d. 1945)
- May 5 – Arthur Leonard Schawlow, American physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1999)
- May 6 – Erich Fried, Austrian author (d. 1988)
- May 9
- Sophie Scholl, Anti-Nazi Resistance fighter (d. 1943)
- Mona Van Duyn, American poet (d. 2004)
- May 11 – Hildegard Hamm-Brücher, German politician (d. 2016)
- May 12
- Ruth de Souza, Brazilian actress
- Joseph Beuys, German artist (d. 1986)
- Cor van der Hoeven, Dutch footballer (d. 2017)
- Farley Mowat, Canadian writer and naturalist (d. 2014)
- May 14 – Richard Deacon, American actor (d. 1984)
- May 15 – Baron Vaea, Prime Minister of Tonga (d. 2009)
- May 16 – Harry Carey, Jr., American actor (d. 2012)
- May 17 – Dennis Brain, English musician (d. 1957)
- May 18 – Sir Michael A. Epstein, British medical researcher
- May 19 – Karel van het Reve, Dutch writer (d. 1999)
- May 20
- Hal Newhouser, American baseball player (d. 1998)
- Wolfgang Borchert, German writer (d. 1947)
- May 21
- Andrei Sakharov, Soviet physicist and human rights activist, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (which he declined) (d. 1989)
- Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar, Indian philosopher, author of the socio-economic Progressive Utilization Theory (d. 1990)
- May 23
- James Blish, American science fiction author (d. 1975)
- Humphrey Lyttelton, British jazz musician and radio personality (d. 2008)
- Georgy Natanson, Russian director, screenwriter and playwright (d. 2017)
- May 25
- Hal David, American songwriter and lyricist (d. 2012)
- James C. Quayle, American newspaper publisher (d. 2000)
- Jack Steinberger, German-born physicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- May 26
- Stan Mortensen, English footballer (d. 1991)
- Anatoly Chernyaev, Russian historian and writer (d. 2017)
- May 27 – Harry G. Haskell Jr., American politician
- May 28
- Tom Uren, Australian soldier and politician (d. 2015)
- Heinz G. Konsalik, German author (d. 1999)
- May 29
- Norman Hetherington, Australian puppeteer & artist (d. 2010)
- May 30 – Jamie Uys, South African actor and film director. (d. 1996)
- June 1 – Nelson Riddle, American bandleader (d. 1985)
- June 3
- Forbes Carlile, Australian athlete (d. 2016)
- John Shelton Wilder, American politician, former Lieutenant Governor of Tennessee (d. 2010)
- June 6 – Mikheil Tumanishvili, Georgian theater director and teacher (d. 1996)
- June 7
- Myrtle Edwards, Australian cricketer and softball player (d. 2010)
- Bernard Lown, American medical innovator; awarded the Nobel Peace Prize
- Brian Talboys, New Zealand politician, 7th Deputy Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 2012)
- June 8
- Alexis Smith, Canadian-born American actress (d. 1993)
- Suharto, former President of Indonesia (d. 2008)
- June 9 – Margaret Danhauser, American female professional baseball player (d. 1987)
- June 10
- Oskar Gröning, German SS officer and war criminal (d. 2018)
- Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, consort of Elizabeth II
- June 12
- Christopher Derrick, British writer (d. 2007)
- Johan Witteveen, Dutch politician and economist, 5th Managing Director of the IMF
- June 13 – Nancy Warren, American female professional baseball player (d. 2001)
- June 15 – Erroll Garner, American jazz musician (d. 1977)
- June 17 – Aydın Boysan, Turkish architect (d. 2018)
- June 19 – Louis Jourdan, French actor (d. 2015)
- June 21
- Fernando Hoyos, Colombian sports shooter
- Thomas Morrow Reavley, American judge
- Gebhard Büchel, Liechtenstein decathlete
- Jane Russell, American actress (d. 2011)
- June 22
- José Agdamag, Filipino sports shooter (d. 2011)
- Ralph K. Hofer, American fighter pilot (d. 1942)
- June 23
- Marius Mora, French cross-country skier
- Paul Findley, American politician
- Colin Pinch, Australian Cricketer (d. 2006)
- June 24 – Gerhard Sommer, German soldier
- June 25 – Celia Franca, Canadian ballet dancer (d. 2007)
- June 26
- Robert Everett, American computer scientist
- Violette Szabo, French World War II heroine (d. 1945)
- June 27 – Muriel Pavlow, English actress
- June 28 – P. V. Narasimha Rao, Prime Minister of India (d. 2004)
- June 29
- Jean Kent, English actress (d. 2013)
- Bob Kennedy, American football player (d. 2010)
- June 30
- Washington SyCip, Filipino accountant (d. 2017)
- Oswaldo López Arellano, 42th and 44th President of Honduras (d. 2010)
- Jules Amez-Droz, Swiss fencer (d. 2012)
- July 1
- Arthur Johnson, Canadian sprint canoeist
- Teddy Long, Australian rules footballer (d. 2008)
- Seretse Khama, 1st President of Botswana (d. 1980)
- July 3 – Levi Yitzchak Horowitz, Hasidic rebbe (d. 2009)
- July 4
- Nasser Sharifi, Iranian sports shooter
- Galen L. Stone, American diplomat
- Gérard Debreu, French economist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2004)
- Tibor Varga, Hungarian violinist and conductor (d. 2003)
- July 5
- Nanos Valaoritis, Greek writer
- Vito Ortelli, Italian racing cyclist (d. 2017)
- Al Kozar, American second baseman (d. 2007)
- July 6
- Billy and Bobby Mauch, American actors (d. 2006) and (d. 2007)
- Ed Erban, American professional basketball player (d. 2008)
- Nancy Reagan, actress; First Lady of the United States (d. 2016)
- Allan MacEachen, Canadian politician (d. 2017)
- July 7
- Johnny Van Cuyk, American relief pitcher (d. 2010)
- Dragomir Felba, Serbian actor (d. 2006)
- Joe Wade, English footballer and manager (d. 2005)
- July 8
- Frank Prihoda, Australian alpine skier
- Edgar Morin, French philosopher and sociologist
- Don Ray, American basketball player (d. 1998)
- John Money, New Zealand psychologist, sexologist and author (d. 2005)
- July 9 – David C. Jones, U.S General (d. 2013)
- July 10
- John K. Singlaub, U.S Army Major General
- Harvey Ball, American designer (d. 2001)
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver, member of the Kennedy family (d. 2009)
- July 11
- Claude Bonin-Pissarro, French painter and graphic designer
- Petter Hugsted, Norwegian Olympic ski jumper (d. 2000)
- Ilse Werner, German actress (d. 2005)
- July 12 – Brother Blue, African American educator, storyteller, actor, musician and street performer (d. 2009)
- July 13 – Friedrich Peter, Austrian politician (d. 2005)
- July 14
- Leon Garfield, English writer (d. 1996)
- Armand Gaudreault, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2013)
- Geoffrey Wilkinson, English chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1996)
- Sixto Durán Ballén, President of Ecuador (d. 2016)
- July 15
- Jean Heywood, British actress
- Patricia Wright, American actress
- Barrie Dexter, Australian senior diplomat
- Carl Richardson, American football coach
- Jordan Cekov, Macedonian journalist
- Robert Bruce Merrifield, American chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2006)
- July 16
- Nilo Floody, Chilean modern pentathlete (d. 2013)
- Bernard W. Rogers, United States Army general (d. 2008)
- Boscoe Holder, Trinidadian artist (d. 2007)
- July 17
- Richard Jeranian, Armenian painter, draftsman and lithographer
- Acquanetta, American actress (d. 2004)
- Pío Corcuera, Argentine football striker (d. 2011)
- Hannah Szenes, Hungarian World War II heroine (d. 1944)
- František Zvarík, Slovakian actor (d. 2008)
- July 18
- Aaron T. Beck, American psychiatrist
- John Glenn, American astronaut and former U.S. Senator (d. 2016)
- Heinz Bennent, German actor (d. 2011)
- Gerry Mays, Scottish football player and manager (d. 2006)
- Richard Leacock, Documentary filmmaker, Pioneer of Cinéma Vérité (d. 2011)
- July 19
- Elizabeth Spencer, American writer
- Bertil Antonsson, Swedish heavyweight wrestler (d. 2006)
- Rosalyn Sussman Yalow, American physicist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (d. 2011)
- Diana Elles, Baroness Elles, barrister and United Nations representative from the United Kingdom (d. 2009)
- July 21
- Carminha Brandão (pt), Brazilian actress (d. 2011)
- Vusamazulu Credo Mutwa, Zulu sangoma and author
- July 22
- Jim Rivera, American former Major League Baseball (MLB) outfielder
- Tandy Little, American politician (d. 2015)
- Al LaMacchia, American professional baseball player and scout (d. 2010)
- William Roth, U.S. Senator (d. 2003)
- July 24 – Billy Taylor, American jazz musician (d. 2010)
- July 29 – Richard Egan, American actor (d. 1987)
- July 30 – Grant Johannesen, American concert pianist (d. 2005)
- July 31 – Mel Hirsch, American basketball player (d. 1968)
- August 1 – George Büchi, American chemist (d. 1998)
- August 3
- Richard Adler, American Broadway composer (d. 2012)
- Edward Tipper, American World War II veteran (d. 2017)
- August 4
- Charles H. Coolidge, American Medal of Honour recipient
- Maurice Richard, Canadian hockey player (d. 2000)
- August 8 – Esther Williams, American swimmer and actress (d. 2013)
- August 9
- Ernest Angley, American televangelist, author and station owner
- J. James Exon, Governor of Nebraska and U.S. Senator (d. 2005)
- Patricia Marmont, American actress, daughter of Percy Marmont
- August 10
- Yuki Shimoda, American actor (d. 1981)
- Jack Archer, English athlete (d. 1997)
- Ion Negoițescu, Romanian literary historian, critic, poet, novelist and memoirist (d. 1993)
- August 11
- August 11 – Tom Kilburn the co-inventor of the Williams-Kilborn tube used for memory in early computer systems (d. 1971)
- August 13 – Barney Liddell, American musician (d. 2003)
- August 14 – Julia Hartwig, Polish author (d. 2017)
- August 15 – K. Kailasanatha Kurukkal, Researcher, Writer and Professor of Jaffna, Sri Lanka (d. 2000)
- August 18 – Zdzisław Żygulski, Jr., Polish art historian (d. 2015)
- August 19 – Gene Roddenberry, American television producer (d. 1991)
- August 21
- John Osteen, American televangelist (d. 1999)
- Victor Szebehely, Hungarian-American astronomer (d. 1997)
- August 22 – Lee Loy Seng, Malaysian businessman (d. 1993)
- August 23
- Franco Ossola, Italian footballer (d. 1949)
- Kenneth Arrow, American economist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2017)
- August 25
- Monty Hall, Canadian-born American game show host (d. 2017)
- Brian Moore, Northern Irish-born Canadian writer (d. 1999)
- August 26
- Shimshon Amitsur, Israeli mathematician and Israel Prize recipient (d. 1994)
- Benjamin Bradlee, American journalist, executive editor of The Washington Post (d. 2014)
- August 27 – Georg Alexander, Duke of Mecklenburg, head of the House of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (d. 1996)
- August 28
- John Herbert Chapman, Canadian physicist (d. 1979)
- Nancy Kulp, American actress (d. 1991)
- Lidia Gueiler Tejada, President of Bolivia (d. 2011)
- August 31 – Raymond Williams, Welsh academic, novelist and critic (d. 1988)
Julio Adalberto Rivera Carballo
- September 2
- Julio Adalberto Rivera Carballo, 34th President of El Salvador (d. 1973)
- Josephine Lenard, American professional baseball player (d. 2007)
- September 3
- Thurston Dart, English harpsichordist and conductor (d. 1971)
- Harry Landers, American actor (d. 2018)
- September 5 – Farida of Egypt, Queen consort of Egypt (d. 1988)
- September 6 – John Bickersteth, British Anglican prelate (d. 2018)
- September 7 – Antonio Gelabert, Spanish road bicycle racer (d. 1956)
- September 8
- Mosie Lister, American singer (d. 2015)
- Harry Secombe, Welsh entertainer (d. 2001)
- September 12
- Stanisław Lem, Polish science fiction writer (d. 2006)
- Frank McGee, American television personality (d. 1974)
- September 13
- Gunnar Eriksson, Swedish Olympic cross-country skier (d. 1982)
- Sergey Nepobedimy, Soviet rocket weaponry designer (d. 2014)
- September 14 – Dario Vittori, Argentine actor (d. 2001)
- September 15 – Norma MacMillan, voice actress (d. 2001)
- September 16 – Mohamed Talbi, Tunisian historian (d. 2017)
- September 17
- Virgilio Barco Vargas, 27th President of Colombia (d. 1997)
- Roger H. Zion, American politician
- September 18 – Kamal Hassan Aly, Egyptian politician, 43rd Prime Minister of Egypt (d. 1993)
- September 19 – Paulo Freire, Brazilian educator and philosopher (d. 1997)
- September 24
- Jim McKay, American sportscaster (d. 2008)
- Charlene Pryer, American professional baseball player (d. 1999)
- September 25 – Robert Muldoon, 31st Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1992)
- September 27
- Miklós Jancsó, Hungarian film director (d. 2014)
- John Malcolm Patterson, American politician
- Bernard Waber, American children's author (d. 2013)
- September 30
- Deborah Kerr, Scottish actress (d. 2007)
- Jorge Loring Miró, Spanish Jesuit priest, public speaker and author (d. 2013)
- Pedro Knight, Cuban musician and manager (d. 2007)
- October 1 – James Whitmore, American actor (d. 2009)
- October 2 – Robert Runcie, Archbishop of Canterbury (d. 2000)
- October 3 – John H. Cushman, American military officer (d. 2017)
- October 4 – Francisco Morales-Bermúdez, President of Peru
- October 5 – Bill Willis, American football player (d. 2007)
- October 7 – Tommy Farrell, American supporting actor and comedian (d. 2004)
- October 8 – Abraham Sarmiento, Filipino Supreme Court jurist (d. 2010)
- October 11 – Shaw McCutcheon, American cartoonist (d. 2016)
- October 13
- Enrico Cocozza, Scottish filmmaker (d. 2009)
- Yves Montand, French singer and actor (d. 1991)
- October 14
- José Arraño Acevedo, Chilean historian (d. 2009)
- Thomaz Soares da Silva, Brazilian football player (d. 2002)
- October 17 – Maria Gorokhovskaya, Soviet gymnast (d. 2001)
- October 18
- Jerry Cooke, American photographer (d. 2005)
- Jesse Helms, U.S. Senator from North Carolina (d. 2008)
- October 19
- George Nader, American actor (d. 2002)
- Gunnar Nordahl, Swedish footballer (d. 1995)
- October 21
- Pedro Marcos Ribeiro da Costa, Angolan bishop (d. 2010)
- Malcolm Arnold, British music composer (d. 2006)
- Mohammad Mohammadullah, 3rd President of Bangladesh (d. 1999)
- Ingrid van Houten-Groeneveld, Dutch astronomer (d. 2015)
- October 22 – Georges Brassens, French singer-songwriter (d. 1981)
- October 23 – André Turcat, French aviator and first pilot of Concorde (d. 2016)
- October 24 – Sena Jurinac, Bosnian operatic soprano (d. 2011)
- October 25 – King Michael I of Romania (d. 2017)
- October 26 – Frances Scott Fitzgerald, writer; daughter of F. Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald (d. 1986)
- October 27 – Warren Allen Smith, American gay rights activist, writer and humanities humanist (d. 2017)
- November 3 – Charles Bronson, American actor (d. 2003)
- November 5 – Princess Fawzia Fuad of Egypt (d. 2013)
- November 6 – James Jones, American writer (d. 1977)
- November 8 – Gene Saks, American actor and film director (d. 2015)
- November 10 – Owen Bush, American actor (d. 2001)
- November 11
- Molly Dodd, American actress (d. 1981)
- Ron Greenwood, English football manager (d. 2006)
- November 13 – Joonas Kokkonen, Finnish composer (d. 1996)
- November 14 – Brian Keith, American actor (d. 1997)
- November 17 – Albert Bertelsen, Danish artist
- November 20 – Dan Frazer, American actor (d. 2011)
- November 22 – Rodney Dangerfield, American actor and comedian (d. 2004)
- November 23 – Fred Buscaglione, Italian singer and actor (d. 1960)
- November 24
- John Lindsay, American lawyer and politician, Mayor of New York City (d. 2000)
- John P. Yates, American politician (d. 2017)
- November 27 – Alexander Dubček, Slovak politician and First Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Czechoslovakia (d. 1992)
- November 29 – Jackie Stallone, American astrologer and mother of Sylvester Stallone
- November 30 – Herman Ferdinandus Maria Münninghoff, Dutch Roman Catholic prelate (d. 2018)
- December 2 – Carlo Furno, Italian cardinal (d. 2015)
- December 3 – Phyllis Curtin, American soprano (d. 2016)
- December 4 – Deanna Durbin, Canadian singer (d. 2013)
- December 5
- Alvy Moore, American actor (d. 1997)
- Peter Hansen, American actor (d. 2017)
- December 6 – Otto Graham, American football player (d. 2003)
- December 8 – Abdul Qadir al-Badri, Prime Minister of Libya (d. 2003)
- December 10 – John P. Fullam, American judge (d. 2018)
- December 11 – Liz Smith, British actress (d. 2016)
- December 14
- Roy Campanella, American baseball player (Brooklyn Dodgers) and member of the MLB Hall of Fame (d. 1993)
- Mike McCormack, American politician
- December 15 – Alan Freed, American disc jockey, known for introducing rock and roll to mainstream radio (d. 1965)
- December 17 – Anne Golon, French writer (d. 2017)
- December 18
- Yuri Nikulin, Soviet and Russian actor and clown (d. 1997)
- Renato Baldini, Italian actor (d. 1995)
- December 19 – Blaže Koneski, Macedonian poet and linguist (d. 1993)
- December 21
- Luigi Creatore, American songwriter and record producer (d. 2015)
- Alicia Alonso, Cuban ballerina
- December 23 – Marge Callaghan, Canadian female professional baseball player
- December 26 – Steve Allen, American actor, composer, comedian, and author (d. 2000)
- December 30 – Rashid Karami, 8-Time Prime Minister of Lebanon (d. 1987)
- December 31 – Maurice Yaméogo, President of Upper Volta (d. 1993)
1921: Date Unknown
- Jameson Mbilini Dlamini, 7th Prime Minister of Swaziland (d. 2008)
- Abdullahi Issa, 1st Prime Minister of Somalia (d. 1988)
Theobald von Bethmann-Hollweg
King Nicholas I of Montenegro
- January 1 – Theobald von Bethmann-Hollweg, 5th Chancellor of Germany (b. 1856)
- January 18 – Adolf von Hildebrand, German sculptor (b. 1847)
- January 27 – Justiniano Borgoño, 37th Prime Minister of Peru (b. 1836)
- January 29 – H. G. Haugan, Norwegian-born American railroad and banking executive (b. 1840)
- February 2
- Andrea Carlo Ferrari, Italian Catholic cardinal and blessed (b. 1850)
- Antonio Jacobsen, American maritime artist (b. 1850)
- February 7 – John J. Gardner, American politician (b. 1845)
- February 8
- George Formby Snr, English entertainer (b. 1876)
- Peter Kropotkin, Russian anarchist (b. 1842)
- February 22 – Ernst Gunther, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein (b. 1863)
- February 26 – Carl Menger, Austrian economist (b. 1840)
- February 27 – Schofield Haigh, English cricketer (b. 1871)
- March 1
- King Nicholas I of Montenegro (b. 1841)
- King Nikola I Petrovic-Njegos (b. 1841)
- March 8 – Eduardo Dato, Spanish politician, 3-time Prime Minister of Spain (b. 1856) (assassinated)
- March 15 – Talaat Pasha, Ottoman Turkish ruler, initiator of the Armenian Genocide (b. 1874) (assassinated)
- March 29 – John Burroughs, American naturalist and essayist (b. 1837)
- April 1 – Edmund Poë, British admiral (b. 1849)
- April 11 – Augusta Victoria of Schleswig-Holstein, last German Empress, wife of Wilhelm II, German Emperor (b. 1858)
- April 17 – Manwel Dimech, Maltese philosopher and social reformer (b. 1860)
- April 21 – Tom O'Brien, American Major League Baseball player (b. 1860)
- April 27 – Arthur Mold, English cricketer (b. 1863)
- May 5 – Alfred Hermann Fried, Austrian writer and pacifist, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (b. 1864)
- May 9 – William Henry Chamberlin, American philosopher (b. 1870)
- May 12 – Emilia Pardo Bazán, Spanish writer (b. 1851)
- May 19
- Edward Douglass White, 9th Chief Justice of the United States (b. 1845)
- Michael Llewelyn Davies, one of the 'Lost Boys' for the Peter Pan book (b. 1900)
- May 25 – Émile Combes, French statesman, 69th Prime Minister of France (b. 1835)
- June 5 – Georges Feydeau, French playwright (b. 1862)
- June 11 – Patriarch Leonid of Georgia (b. 1860)
- June 18 – Eduardo Acevedo Díaz, Uruguayan writer (b. 1851)
- June 26 – Alfred Percy Sinnett, British writer (b. 1840)
- June 28 – Gyorche Petrov, Macedonian and Bulgarian revolutionary (b. 1865) (assassinated)
- June 29
- Lady Randolph Churchill, mother of Winston Churchill (b. 1854)
- Otto Seeck, German classical historian (b. 1850)
- July 1 – Maurice Bailloud, French general (b. 1847)
- July 3 – Prince Philipp of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (b. 1844)
- July 13 – Gabriel Lippmann, Luxembourger-French physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1845)
- July 26 – Howard Vernon, Australian actor (b. 1848)
- August 2 – Enrico Caruso, Italian tenor (b. 1873)
- August 7 – Alexander Blok, Russian poet (b. 1880)
- August 8 – Juhani Aho, Finnish author and journalist (b. 1861)
- August 16 – Peter I of Serbia, King of Yugoslavia (b. 1844)
- August 19 – Georges Darien, French writer (b. 1862)
- August 26 – Sándor Wekerle, 3-Time Prime Minister of Hungary (b. 1848)
- August 31 – Karl von Bülow, German field marshal (b. 1846)
- September 2 – Henry Austin Dobson, English poet (b. 1840)
- September 7 – Alfred William Rich, English watercolour painter (b. 1856)
- September 9
- William Campbell, British missionary in Taiwan (b. 1841)
- Virginia Rappe, American model and actress (b. 1895)
- September 10 – John Tengo Jabavu, editor of South Africa's first newspaper in Xhosa. (b. 1859)
- September 11
- Prince Louis of Battenberg, British naval officer and German prince (b. 1854)
- Subramania Bharati, Tamil poet (b. 1882)
- September 17 – Philipp, Prince of Eulenburg (b. 1847)
- September 27 – Engelbert Humperdinck, German composer (b. 1854)
- October 2 – King William II of Wurttemberg (b. 1848)
- October 12 – Philander C. Knox, American politician (b. 1853)
- October 15 – Haydar Khan Amo-oghli, Iranian revolutionary (b. 1860)
- October 17 – Yaa Asantewaa, Asante warrior queen (b. c. 1840)
- October 18 – Ludwig III of Bavaria, last king of Bavaria (b. 1845)
- October 21 – William Wallace Wotherspoon, American general (b. 1850)
- October 23 – John Boyd Dunlop, Irish British-born inventor and veterinary surgeon (b. 1840)
- October 25 – Bat Masterson, American gunfighter (b. 1853)
- October 31 – William Egan, American gangster (b. 1884)
- November 4 – Hara Takashi, Japanese politician, 10th Prime Minister of Japan (b. 1856) (assassinated)
- November 8 – Charles, 6th Prince of Lowenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg, German nobleman (b. 1834)
- November 12 – Fernand Khnopff, Belgian painter (b. 1858)
- November 14 – Isabel, Princess Imperial of Brazil, daughter of Emperor Pedro II of Brazil (b. 1846)
- November 20 – Christina Nilsson, Swedish operatic soprano (b. 1843)
- November 26
- Charles Whittlesey, United States Army officer, commander of the "Lost Battalion" in World War I (suicide) (b. 1884)
- Émile Cartailhac, French prehistorian (b. 1845)
- November 27 – Douglas Colin Cameron, Canadian politician (b. 1854)
- November 28 – `Abdu'l-Bahá, Persian religious leader (b. 1844)
- December 10 – George Ashlin, Irish architect (b. 1837)
- December 12 – Henrietta Swan Leavitt, American astronomer (b. 1868)
- December 16 – Camille Saint-Saëns, French composer (b. 1835)
- December 20
- Dmitri Parsky, Russian general (b. 1866)
- Julius Richard Petri, German microbiologist (b. 1852)
- December 31 – Boies Penrose, U.S. Senator from Pennsylvania (b. 1860)
1921: Date Unknown
- Kate Tyrrell, Irish sailor and shipping company owner, captain of the Denbighshire Lass (b. 1863)
1921: Nobel Prizes
- Physics – Albert Einstein
- Chemistry – Frederick Soddy
- Medicine – not awarded
- Literature – Anatole France
- Peace – Karl Hjalmar Branting, Christian Lous Lange
- Staff (3 July 1921). "Harding Ends War; Signs Peace Decree at Senator's Home. Thirty Persons Witness Momentous Act in Frelinghuysen Living Room at Raritan". The New York Times.
- Driggs, Laurence La Tourette (September 7, 1921). "The Fall of the Airship". The Outlook. New York. 129: 14–15. Retrieved 2009-07-30.
- "Weimar Germany 1919-1933". Historyhome.co.uk. 2011-01-05. Retrieved 2013-03-19.
- New International Year Book: 1921 (1922) online edition
- 1921 Aviation Comes North- NWT Historical Timeline- A Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Centre Online Exhibit
1921 in other languages
Source of information: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. We're not responsible for the content of this article and your use of this information. Disclaimer
Using this page, you can quickly and easily search for the "1921
" related products in the best online stores. For your convenience the search term is already added to the search box. You can either make a search right now or modify the query somehow (for example, "1921 2018").
You can also change the category of required goods. The "Sale" category is selected right now, so the search will be done in the web stores offering 500 daily sales and special offers, 5 000 000 products related products and services. Thus, in just one click, you can check the current prices, offers, discounts, available goods, etc. Also make sure to check the today's sales in the selected online stores listed below.
US Delivery, Shipping to the United States
The delivery of goods is carried out internationally and across the United States. The goods are shipped to all US cities and towns.
And of course, the goods by request "1921" in Alabama can be delivered to the following cities: Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Decatur, Auburn, Madison, Florence, Gadsden, Vestavia Hills, Prattville, Phenix City, Alabaster, Bessemer, Enterprise, Opelika, Homewood, Northport, Anniston, Prichard, Athens. As well as in Daphne, Pelham, Oxford, Albertville, Selma, Mountain Brook, Trussville, Troy, Center Point, Helena, Hueytown, Talladega, Fairhope, Ozark, Alexander City, Cullman, Scottsboro, Millbrook, Foley, Hartselle, Fort Payne, Gardendale, Jasper, Saraland, Muscle Shoals, Eufaula, and other cities and towns.
And of course, the products by request "1921" in Alaska can be delivered to the following cities: Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Wasilla, Kenai, Kodiak, Bethel, Palmer, Homer, Unalaska, Barrow, Soldotna, Valdez, Nome, Kotzebue, Seward, Wrangell, Dillingham, Cordova, North Pole, Houston, Craig, Hooper Bay, Akutan.
Usually, the found goods by query "1921" in Arizona can be delivered to Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Yuma, Avondale, Flagstaff, Goodyear, Lake Havasu City, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Sierra Vista, Maricopa, Oro Valley, Prescott, Bullhead City, Prescott Valley. As well as in Apache Junction, Marana, El Mirage, Kingman, Queen Creek, Florence, San Luis, Sahuarita, Fountain Hills, Nogales, Douglas, Eloy, Payson, Somerton, Paradise Valley, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Chino Valley, Show Low, Sedona.
Of course, the goods by your query "1921" in Arkansas can be shipped to such cities as Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Pine Bluff, Bentonville, Hot Springs, Benton, Texarkana, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Russellville, Bella Vista, West Memphis, Paragould, Cabot. It's also available for those who live in Searcy, Van Buren, El Dorado, Maumelle, Blytheville, Forrest City, Siloam Springs, Bryant, Harrison, Hot Springs Village, Mountain Home, Marion, Helena-West Helena, Camden, Magnolia, Arkadelphia, Malvern, Batesville, Hope, and so on.
As you know, the products related to the term "1921" in California can be sent to Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Stockton, Chula Vista, Fremont, Irvine, San Bernardino, Modesto, Oxnard, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Glendale, Huntington Beach, Santa Clarita, Garden Grove. The delivery is also available in Santa Rosa, Oceanside, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Lancaster, Elk Grove, Palmdale, Corona, Salinas, Pomona, Torrance, Hayward, Escondido, Sunnyvale, Pasadena, Fullerton, Orange, Thousand Oaks, Visalia, Simi Valley, Concord, Roseville, Santa Clara, Vallejo, Victorville. Delivery is also carried out in El Monte, Berkeley, Downey, Costa Mesa, Inglewood, Ventura, West Covina, Norwalk, Carlsbad, Fairfield, Richmond, Murrieta, Burbank, Antioch, Daly City, Temecula, Santa Maria, El Cajon, Rialto, San Mateo, Compton, Clovis, Jurupa Valley, South Gate, Vista, Mission Viejo. Delivery is also carried out in Vacaville, Carson, Hesperia, Redding, Santa Monica, Westminster, Santa Barbara, Chico, Whittier, Newport Beach, San Leandro, Hawthorne, San Marcos, Citrus Heights, Alhambra, Tracy, Livermore, Buena Park, Lakewood, Merced, Hemet, Chino, Menifee, Lake Forest, Napa. You can also buy these goods in Redwood City, Bellflower, Indio, Tustin, Baldwin Park, Chino Hills, Mountain View, Alameda, Upland, Folsom, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Lynwood, Union City, Apple Valley, Redlands, Turlock, Perris, Manteca, Milpitas, Redondo Beach, Davis, Camarillo, Yuba City. The delivery is also available in Rancho Cordova, Palo Alto, Yorba Linda, Walnut Creek, South San Francisco, San Clemente, Pittsburg, Laguna Niguel, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Lodi, Madera, Monterey Park, La Habra, Santa Cruz, Encinitas, Tulare, Gardena, National City, Cupertino. The shipping is also available in Huntington Park, Petaluma, San Rafael, La Mesa, Rocklin, Arcadia, Diamond Bar, Woodland, Fountain Valley, Porterville, Paramount, Hanford, Rosemead, Eastvale, Santee, Highland, Delano, Colton, Novato, Lake Elsinore, Brentwood, Yucaipa, Cathedral City, Watsonville, Placentia and smaller towns.
No need to say, the products by request "1921" in Colorado can be received in Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Arvada, Westminster, Pueblo, Centennial, Boulder, Greeley, Longmont, Loveland, Broomfield, Grand Junction, Castle Rock, Commerce City, Parker, Littleton, Northglenn, Brighton, Englewood. As well as in Wheat Ridge, Fountain, Lafayette, Windsor, Erie, Evans, Golden, Louisville, Montrose, Durango, Cañon City, Greenwood Village, Sterling, Lone Tree, Johnstown, Superior, Fruita, Steamboat Springs, Federal Heights, Firestone, Fort Morgan, Frederick, Castle Pines.
As usual, any products related with "1921" in Connecticut can be shipped to Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton, and other cities.
No doubt, the products by request "1921" in Delaware can be purchased if you live in Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna, Milford, Seaford, Georgetown, Elsmere, New Castle, Millsboro, Laurel, Harrington, Camden, Clayton, Lewes, Milton, Selbyville, Bridgeville, Townsend, and other cities.
As you know, the goods by request "1921" in Florida can be shipped to Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, Cape Coral, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Gainesville, Coral Springs, Miami Gardens, Clearwater, Palm Bay, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, Lakeland, Davie, Miami Beach, Boca Raton. The delivery is also available in Deltona, Plantation, Sunrise, Palm Coast, Largo, Deerfield Beach, Melbourne, Boynton Beach, Lauderhill, Fort Myers, Weston, Kissimmee, Homestead, Delray Beach, Tamarac, Daytona Beach, Wellington, North Miami, Jupiter, North Port, Coconut Creek, Port Orange, Sanford, Margate, Ocala, Sarasota, Pensacola.
Naturally, the goods named "1921" in Georgia can be shipped to Atlanta, Columbus, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Albany, Warner Robins, Alpharetta, Marietta, Valdosta, Smyrna, Dunwoody, Rome, East Point, Milton, Gainesville, Hinesville, Peachtree City, Newnan, Dalton, Douglasville, Kennesaw, LaGrange, Statesboro, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Stockbridge, Woodstock, Carrollton, Canton, Griffin, McDonough, Acworth, Pooler, Union City...
Normally, the goods by request "1921" in Hawaii can be shipped to Honolulu, East Honolulu, Pearl City, Hilo, Kailua, Waipahu, Kaneohe, Mililani Town, Kahului, Ewa Gentry, Mililani Mauka, Kihei, Makakilo, Wahiawa, Schofield Barracks, Wailuku, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Royal Kunia, Halawa, Waimalu, Waianae, Nanakuli, Kailua, Lahaina, Waipio, Hawaiian Paradise Park, Kapaa and smaller towns.
Of course, the goods by your query "1921" in Idaho can be received in Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Caldwell, Coeur d'Alene, Twin Falls, Lewiston, Post Falls, Rexburg, Moscow, Eagle, Kuna, Ammon, Chubbuck, Hayden, Mountain Home, Blackfoot, Garden City, Jerome, Burley, etc.
And the goods by your query "1921" in Illinois can be shipped to Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Champaign, Bloomington, Decatur, Evanston, Des Plaines, Berwyn, Wheaton, Belleville, Elmhurst, DeKalb, Moline, Urbana, Crystal Lake, Quincy, Rock Island, Park Ridge, Calumet City, Pekin, Danville, St. Charles, North Chicago, Galesburg, Chicago Heights, Granite City, Highland Park, Burbank, O'Fallon, Oak Forest, Alton, Kankakee, West Chicago, East St. Louis, McHenry, Batavia, Carbondale, Freeport, Belvidere, Collinsville, Harvey, Lockport, Woodstock...
Today the products related to the term "1921" in Indiana can be sent to Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Carmel, Fishers, Bloomington, Hammond, Gary, Lafayette, Muncie, Terre Haute, Kokomo, Noblesville, Anderson, Greenwood, Elkhart, Mishawaka, Lawrence, Jeffersonville, Columbus, Portage, New Albany, Richmond, Westfield, Valparaiso, Goshen, Michigan City, West Lafayette, Marion, East Chicago, Hobart, Crown Point, Franklin, La Porte, Greenfield, and other cities and towns.
Naturally, the goods related with "1921" in Iowa can be received in Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Iowa City, Waterloo, Council Bluffs, Ames, West Des Moines, Dubuque, Ankeny, Urbandale, Cedar Falls, Marion, Bettendorf, Marshalltown, Mason City, Clinton, Burlington, Ottumwa, Fort Dodge, Muscatine, Coralville, Johnston, North Liberty, Altoona, Newton, Indianola, etc.
As always, any products related with "1921" in Kansas can be received in Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, Salina, Hutchinson, Leavenworth, Leawood, Dodge City, Garden City, Junction City, Emporia, Derby, Prairie Village, Hays, Liberal, Gardner, Pittsburg, Newton, Great Bend, McPherson, El Dorado, Ottawa, Winfield, Arkansas City, Andover, Lansing, Merriam, Haysville, Atchison, Parsons...
No doubt, the goods related with "1921" in Kentucky can be shipped to such cities as Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond, Florence, Georgetown, Henderson, Elizabethtown, Nicholasville, Jeffersontown, Frankfort, Paducah, Independence, Radcliff, Ashland, Madisonville, Winchester, Erlanger, Murray, St. Matthews, Fort Thomas, Danville, Newport, Shively, Shelbyville, Glasgow, Berea, Bardstown, Shepherdsville, Somerset, Lyndon, Lawrenceburg, Middlesboro, Mayfield, and so on.
And today the goods named "1921" in Louisiana can be received in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Kenner, Bossier City, Monroe, Alexandria, Houma, Marrero, New Iberia, Laplace, Slidell, Prairieville, Central, Terrytown, Ruston, Sulphur, Harvey, Hammond, Bayou Cane, Shenandoah, Natchitoches, Gretna, Chalmette, Opelousas, Estelle, Zachary...
And of course, the products by request "1921" in Maine can be delivered to the following cities: Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, Auburn, Biddeford, Sanford, Saco, Augusta, Westbrook, Waterville, Presque Isle, Brewer, Bath, Caribou, Ellsworth, Old Town, Rockland, Belfast, Gardiner, Calais, Hallowell, Eastport.
Of course, the goods by your query "1921" in Maryland can be received in Baltimore, Frederick, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bowie, Hagerstown, Annapolis, College Park, Salisbury, Laurel, Greenbelt, Cumberland, Westminster, Hyattsville, Takoma Park, Easton, Elkton, Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, Cambridge, New Carrollton, Bel Air...
No doubt, the products related to the term "1921" in Massachusetts can be received in Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Lynn, Fall River, Newton, Lawrence, Somerville, Framingham, Haverhill, Waltham, Malden, Brookline, Plymouth, Medford, Taunton, Chicopee, Weymouth, Revere, Peabody, Methuen, Barnstable, Pittsfield, Attleboro, Arlington, Everett, Salem, Westfield, Leominster, Fitchburg, Billerica, Holyoke, Beverly, Marlborough, Woburn, Amherst, Braintree, Shrewsbury, Chelsea, Dartmouth, Chelmsford, Andover, Natick, Randolph, Watertown.
Usually, any products related with "1921" in Michigan can be delivered to Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Dearborn, Livonia, Clinton, Canton, Westland, Troy, Farmington Hills, Macomb Township, Kalamazoo, Shelby, Wyoming, Southfield, Waterford, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Taylor, Saint Clair Shores, Pontiac, Dearborn Heights, Royal Oak, Novi, Ypsilanti, Battle Creek, Saginaw, Kentwood, East Lansing, Redford, Roseville, Georgetown, Portage, Chesterfield Township, Midland, Bloomfield Charter Township, Oakland County, Saginaw, Commerce, Meridian, Muskegon, Lincoln Park, Grand Blanc, Holland, Orion, Bay City, Independence Charter Township.
Normally, the products related to the term "1921" in Minnesota can be received in Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester, Bloomington, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Woodbury, St. Cloud, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Coon Rapids, Blaine, Burnsville, Lakeville, Minnetonka, Apple Valley, Edina, St. Louis Park, Moorhead, Mankato, Maplewood, Shakopee, Richfield, Cottage Grove, Roseville, Inver Grove Heights, Andover, Brooklyn Center, Savage, Oakdale, Fridley, Winona, Shoreview, Ramsey, Owatonna, Chanhassen, Prior Lake, White Bear Lake, Chaska, Austin, Elk River, Champlin, Faribault, Rosemount, Crystal, Farmington, Hastings, New Brighton, and so on.
Undoubtedly, the goods named "1921" in Mississippi can be received in Jackson, Gulfport, Southaven, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Meridian, Tupelo, Greenville, Olive Branch, Horn Lake, Clinton, Pearl, Ridgeland, Starkville, Columbus, Vicksburg, Pascagoula, Clarksdale, Oxford, Laurel, Gautier, Ocean Springs, Madison, Brandon, Greenwood, Cleveland, Natchez, Long Beach, Corinth, Hernando, Moss Point, McComb, Canton, Carriere, Grenada, Brookhaven, Indianola, Yazoo City, West Point, Picayune, Petal, etc.
Of course, the products by request "1921" in Missouri can be received in Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Lee’s Summit, O’Fallon, St. Joseph, St. Charles, Blue Springs, St. Peters, Florissant, Joplin, Chesterfield, Jefferson City, Cape Girardeau, Oakville, Wildwood, University City, Ballwin, Raytown, Liberty, Wentzville, Mehlville, Kirkwood, Maryland Heights, Hazelwood, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Webster Groves, Sedalia, Ferguson, Arnold, Affton, and other cities.
Of course, the goods related with "1921" in Montana can be shipped to such cities as Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Kalispell, Havre, Anaconda, Miles City, Belgrade, Livingston, Laurel, Whitefish, Lewistown, Sidney, and other cities.
Of course, any products related with "1921" in Nebraska can be received in such cities as Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont, Hastings, Norfolk, North Platte, Papillion, Columbus, La Vista, Scottsbluff, South Sioux City, Beatrice, Lexington, and so on.
As always, the products by request "1921" in Nevada can be delivered to the following cities: Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, North Las Vegas, Sparks, Carson City, Fernley, Elko, Mesquite, Boulder City, Fallon, Winnemucca, West Wendover, Ely, Yerington, Carlin, Lovelock, Wells, Caliente, and other cities and towns.
Of course, the goods by your query "1921" in New Hampshire can be bought in Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, Dover, Rochester, Salem, Merrimack, Hudson, Londonderry, Keene, Bedford, Portsmouth, Goffstown, Laconia, Hampton, Milford, Durham, Exeter, Windham, Hooksett, Claremont, Lebanon, Pelham, Somersworth, Hanover, Amherst, Raymond, Conway, Berlin...
Normally, the found goods by query "1921" in New Jersey can be purchased if you live in Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Woodbridge, Lakewood, Toms River, Hamilton, Trenton, Clifton, Camden, Brick, Cherry Hill, Passaic, Middletown, Union City, Old Bridge, Gloucester Township, East Orange, Bayonne, Franklin, North Bergen, Vineland, Union, Piscataway, New Brunswick, Jackson, Wayne, Irvington, Parsippany-Troy Hills, Howell, Perth Amboy, Hoboken, Plainfield, West New York, Washington Township, East Brunswick, Bloomfield, West Orange, Evesham, Bridgewater, South Brunswick, Egg Harbor, Manchester, Hackensack, Sayreville, Mount Laurel, Berkeley, North Brunswick, and so on.
It goes without saying that the products related to the term "1921" in New Mexico can be sent to Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Clovis, Hobbs, Alamogordo, Carlsbad, Gallup, Deming, Los Lunas, Chaparral, Sunland Park, Las Vegas, Portales, Los Alamos, North Valley, Artesia, Lovington, Silver City, Española, and so on.
It goes without saying that any things related with "1921" in New York can be shipped to New York, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Schenectady, Utica, White Plains, Troy, Niagara Falls, Binghamton, Rome, Long Beach, Poughkeepsie, North Tonawanda, Jamestown, Ithaca, Elmira, Newburgh, Middletown, Auburn, Watertown, Glen Cove, Saratoga Springs, Kingston, Peekskill, Lockport, Plattsburgh, Cortland, Amsterdam, Oswego, Lackawanna, Cohoes, Rye, Gloversville, Beacon, Batavia, Tonawanda, Glens Falls, Olean, Oneonta, Geneva, Dunkirk, Fulton, Oneida, Corning, Ogdensburg, Canandaigua, Watervliet, and so on.
Undoubtedly, the goods related with "1921" in North Carolina can be received in Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Cary, Wilmington, High Point, Greenville, Asheville, Concord, Gastonia, Jacksonville, Chapel Hill, Rocky Mount, Huntersville, Burlington, Wilson, Kannapolis, Apex, Hickory, Wake Forest, Indian Trail, Mooresville, Goldsboro, Monroe, Salisbury, Holly Springs, Matthews, New Bern, Sanford, Cornelius, Garner, Thomasville, Statesville, Asheboro, Mint Hill, Fuquay-Varina, Morrisville, Kernersville, Lumberton, Kinston, Carrboro, Havelock, Shelby, Clemmons, Lexington, Clayton, Boone, and so on.
No need to say, the goods by request "1921" in North Dakota can be received in Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot, West Fargo, Williston, Dickinson, Mandan, Jamestown, Wahpeton, Devils Lake, Watford City, Valley City, Grafton, Lincoln, Beulah, Rugby, Stanley, Horace, Casselton, New Town, Hazen, Bottineau, Lisbon, Carrington, and so on.
It goes without saying that the products by request "1921" in Ohio can be shipped to such cities as Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain, Hamilton, Springfield, Kettering, Elyria, Lakewood, Cuyahoga Falls, Euclid, Middletown, Mansfield, Newark, Mentor, Cleveland Heights, Beavercreek, Strongsville, Fairfield, Dublin, Warren, Findlay, Lancaster, Lima, Huber Heights, Marion, Westerville, Reynoldsburg, Grove City, Stow, Delaware, Brunswick, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Westlake, North Olmsted, Fairborn, Massillon, Mason, North Royalton, Bowling Green, North Ridgeville, Kent, Garfield Heights.
And today the goods by your query "1921" in Oklahoma can be received in such cities as Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Owasso, Shawnee, Yukon, Ardmore, Ponca City, Bixby, Duncan, Del City, Jenks, Sapulpa, Mustang, Sand Springs, Bethany, Altus, Claremore, El Reno, McAlester, Ada, Durant, Tahlequah, Chickasha, Miami, Glenpool, Elk City, Woodward, Okmulgee, Choctaw, Weatherford, Guymon, Guthrie, Warr Acres.
Today the goods by request "1921" in Oregon can be bought in Portland, Salem, Eugene, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend, Medford, Springfield, Corvallis, Albany, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Keizer, Grants Pass, Oregon City, McMinnville, Redmond, Tualatin, West Linn, Woodburn, Forest Grove, Newberg, Wilsonville, Roseburg, Klamath Falls, Ashland, Milwaukie, Sherwood, Happy Valley, Central Point, Canby, Hermiston, Pendleton, Troutdale, Lebanon, Coos Bay, The Dalles, Dallas, St. Helens, La Grande, Cornelius, Gladstone, Ontario, Sandy, Newport, Monmouth.
And of course, the goods by your query "1921" in Pennsylvania can be received in such cities as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Scranton, Bethlehem, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Altoona, York, Wilkes-Barre, Chester, Williamsport, Easton, Lebanon, Hazleton, New Castle, Johnstown, McKeesport, Hermitage, Greensburg, Pottsville, Sharon, Butler, Washington, Meadville, New Kensington, Coatesville, St. Marys, Lower Burrell, Oil City, Nanticoke, Uniontown, etc.
No doubt, any products related with "1921" in Rhode Island can be received in Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence, Woonsocket, Coventry, Cumberland, North Providence, South Kingstown, West Warwick, Johnston, North Kingstown, Newport, Bristol, Westerly, Smithfield, Lincoln, Central Falls, Portsmouth, Barrington, Middletown, Burrillville, Narragansett, Tiverton, East Greenwich, North Smithfield, Warren, Scituate, etc.
Of course, the goods related with "1921" in South Carolina can be bought in Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Sumter, Hilton Head Island, Spartanburg, Florence, Goose Creek, Aiken, Myrtle Beach, Anderson, Greer, Mauldin, Greenwood, North Augusta, Easley, Simpsonville, Hanahan, Lexington, Conway, West Columbia, North Myrtle Beach, Clemson, Orangeburg, Cayce, Bluffton, Beaufort, Gaffney, Irmo, Fort Mill, Port Royal, Forest Acres, Newberry, and other cities.
No need to say, the goods by request "1921" in South Dakota can be sent to Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown, Mitchell, Yankton, Pierre, Huron, Spearfish, Vermillion, and other cities and towns.
As you know, the found goods by query "1921" in Tennessee can be purchased if you live in Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Jackson, Johnson City, Bartlett, Hendersonville, Kingsport, Collierville, Smyrna, Cleveland, Brentwood, Germantown, Columbia, Spring Hill, La Vergne, Gallatin, Cookeville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Morristown, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Bristol, Farragut, Shelbyville, East Ridge, Tullahoma and smaller towns.
Naturally, the goods by your query "1921" in Texas can be purchased if you live in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, McKinney, Frisco, Pasadena, Mesquite, Killeen, McAllen, Carrollton, Midland, Waco, Denton, Abilene, Odessa, Beaumont, Round Rock, The Woodlands, Richardson, Pearland, College Station, Wichita Falls, Lewisville, Tyler, San Angelo, League City, Allen, Sugar Land, Edinburg, Mission, Longview, Bryan, Pharr, Baytown, Missouri City, Temple, Flower Mound, New Braunfels, North Richland Hills, Conroe, Victoria, Cedar Park, Harlingen, Atascocita, Mansfield, Georgetown, San Marcos, Rowlett, Pflugerville, Port Arthur, Spring, Euless, DeSoto, Grapevine, Galveston...
Today the goods named "1921" in Utah can be purchased if you live in Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, Orem, Sandy, Ogden, St. George, Layton, Taylorsville, South Jordan, Logan, Lehi, Murray, Bountiful, Draper, Riverton, Roy, Spanish Fork, Pleasant Grove, Cottonwood Heights, Tooele, Springville, Cedar City, Midvale. And also in Kaysville, Holladay, American Fork, Clearfield, Syracuse, South Salt Lake, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Clinton, Washington, Payson, Farmington, Brigham City, Saratoga Springs, North Ogden, South Ogden, North Salt Lake, Highland, Centerville, Hurricane, Heber City, West Haven, Lindon...
No doubt, the goods named "1921" in Vermont can be shipped to Burlington, South Burlington, Rutland, Barre, Montpelier, Winooski, St. Albans, Newport, Vergennes.
Usually, any products related with "1921" in Virginia can be shipped to such cities as Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria, Hampton, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Danville, Manassas, Petersburg, Fredericksburg, Winchester, Salem, Staunton, Fairfax, Hopewell, Waynesboro, Colonial Heights, Radford, Bristol, Manassas Park, Williamsburg, Falls Church, Martinsville, Poquoson, and so on.
And of course, the goods named "1921" in Washington can be bought in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton, Federal Way, Yakima, Spokane Valley, Kirkland, Bellingham, Kennewick, Auburn, Pasco, Marysville, Lakewood, Redmond, Shoreline, Richland, Sammamish, Burien, Olympia, Lacey. And, of course, Edmonds, Puyallup, Bremerton, Lynnwood, Bothell, Longview, Issaquah, Wenatchee, Mount Vernon, University Place, Walla Walla, Pullman, Des Moines, Lake Stevens, SeaTac, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Bainbridge Island, Oak Harbor, Kenmore, Moses Lake, Camas, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Tukwila.
It goes without saying that any products related with "1921" in West Virginia can be sent to Charleston, Huntington, Morgantown, Parkersburg, Wheeling, Weirton, Fairmont, Martinsburg, Beckley, Clarksburg, South Charleston, St. Albans, Vienna, Bluefield, and other cities and towns.
As usual, the products by request "1921" in Wisconsin can be bought in Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine, Appleton, Waukesha, Oshkosh, Eau Claire, Janesville, West Allis, La Crosse, Sheboygan, Wauwatosa, Fond du Lac, New Berlin, Wausau. And, of course, Brookfield, Beloit, Greenfield, Franklin, Oak Creek, Manitowoc, West Bend, Sun Prairie, Superior, Stevens Point, Neenah, Fitchburg, Muskego, Watertown, De Pere, Mequon, South Milwaukee, Marshfield, and other cities and towns.
As you know, the goods named "1921" in Wyoming can be delivered to the following cities: Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs, Sheridan, Green River, Evanston, Riverton, Jackson, Cody, Rawlins, Lander, Torrington, Powell, Douglas, Worland...
Canada Delivery, Shipping to Canada
As usual, the goods named "1921" in Canada can be shipped to such cities as Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Brampton, Hamilton, Quebec City, Surrey, Laval, Halifax, London, Markham, Vaughan, Gatineau, Longueuil, Burnaby, Saskatoon, Kitchener, Windsor, Regina, Richmond, Richmond Hill.
And also in Oakville, Burlington, Greater Sudbury, Sherbrooke, Oshawa, Saguenay, Lévis, Barrie, Abbotsford, St. Catharines, Trois-Rivières, Cambridge, Coquitlam, Kingston, Whitby, Guelph, Kelowna, Saanich, Ajax, Thunder Bay, Terrebonne, St. John's, Langley, Chatham-Kent, Delta.
It is also available for the people living in Waterloo, Cape Breton, Brantford, Strathcona County, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Red Deer, Pickering, Kamloops, Clarington, North Vancouver, Milton, Nanaimo, Lethbridge, Niagara Falls, Repentigny, Victoria, Newmarket, Brossard, Peterborough, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Sault Ste. Marie, Kawartha Lakes, Sarnia, Prince George.
And also in Drummondville, Saint John, Moncton, Saint-Jérôme, New Westminster, Wood Buffalo, Granby, Norfolk County, St. Albert, Medicine Hat, Caledon, Halton Hills, Port Coquitlam, Fredericton, Grande Prairie, North Bay, Blainville, Saint-Hyacinthe, Aurora, Welland, Shawinigan, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Belleville, North Vancouver.
In fact, the found goods by query "1921" can be shipped to any place in Canada, including Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
UK Delivery, Shipping to the United Kingdom
Usually, any things related with "1921" in the United Kingdom can be received in such cities as London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Wakefield, Cardiff, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Sunderland, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Brighton, Hull, Plymouth, Stoke-on-Trent.
And also in Wolverhampton, Derby, Swansea, Southampton, Salford, Aberdeen, Westminster, Portsmouth, York, Peterborough, Dundee, Lancaster, Oxford, Newport, Preston, St Albans, Norwich, Chester, Cambridge, Salisbury, Exeter, Gloucester. And, of course, Lisburn, Chichester, Winchester, Londonderry, Carlisle, Worcester, Bath, Durham, Lincoln, Hereford, Armagh, Inverness, Stirling, Canterbury, Lichfield, Newry, Ripon, Bangor, Truro, Ely, Wells, St. Davids and smaller towns.
Basically, the goods related with "1921" can be shipped to any place in the UK, including England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Ireland Delivery, Shipping to Ireland
It goes without saying that the goods related with "1921" in Ireland can be received in Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Drogheda, Dundalk, Swords, Bray, Navan, Ennis, Kilkenny, Tralee, Carlow, Newbridge, Naas, Athlone, Portlaoise, Mullingar, Wexford, Balbriggan, Letterkenny, Celbridge, Sligo. And other cities and towns, such as Clonmel, Greystones, Malahide, Leixlip, Carrigaline, Tullamore, Killarney, Arklow, Maynooth, Cobh, Castlebar, Midleton, Mallow, Ashbourne, Ballina, Laytown-Bettystown-Mornington, Enniscorthy, Wicklow, Tramore, Cavan.
Actually, the goods by request "1921" can be shipped to any place in Ireland, including Leinster, Ulster, Munster, and Connacht.
Australia Delivery, Shipping to Australia
Normally, the found goods by query "1921" in Australia can be purchased if you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Newcastle, Maitland, Canberra, Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns, Darwin, Toowoomba, Ballarat, Bendigo, Albury, Wodonga, Launceston, Mackay.
And also in Rockhampton, Bunbury, Bundaberg, Coffs Harbour, Wagga Wagga, Hervey Bay, Mildura, Wentworth, Shepparton, Mooroopna, Gladstone, Tannum Sands, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Traralgon, Morwell, Orange, Geraldton, Bowral, Mittagong, Dubbo, Busselton, Bathurst, Nowra, Bomaderry, Warrnambool, Albany, Warragul, Drouin, Kalgoorlie, Boulder, Devonport, and other cities.
Actually, the goods named "1921" can be shipped to any place in Australia, including New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, and Northern Territory.
New Zealand Delivery, Shipping to New Zealand
And any products related with "1921" in New Zealand can be delivered to the following cities: Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier-Hastings, Dunedin, Lower Hutt, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui, Gisborne, Porirua, Invercargill, Nelson, Upper Hutt, Gisborne, Blenheim, Pukekohe, Timaru, Taupo.
In other words, the products by request "1921" can be shipped to any place in New Zealand, including North Island, South Island, Waiheke Island, and smaller islands.
As always,the products by requestcan be shipped to such cities asAnd also in, etc.
Abkhazia: Gagra, Gudauta, Lake Ritsa, New Athos, Ochamchire, Pitsunda, Sukhumi, Tsandryphsh, etc.
Afghanistan: Herat, Jalalabad, Kabul, Kandahar, Kunduz, Mazar-i-Sharif, Taloqan, etc.
Albania: Berat, Butrint, Dhërmi, Durrës, Gjirokastër, Himarë, Korçë, Pogradec, Qeparo, Sarandë, Shkodër, Tirana, Velipojë, Vlorë, etc.
Algeria: Algiers, Oran, etc.
American Virgin Islands: Charlotte Amalie, etc.
Andorra: Andorra la Vella, Arinsal, El Pas de la Casa, Encamp, Grandvalira, Ordino, Pal, Soldeu, Vallnord, etc.
Angola: Benguela, Luanda, etc.
Anguilla: The Valley, West End, etc.
Antigua and Barbuda: Jolly Harbour, Saint John’s, etc.
Argentina: Buenos Aires, Capilla del Monte, Colón, Córdoba, El Calafate, La Plata, Los Glaciares, Mar del Plata, Mendoza, Mina Clavero, Pinamar, Puerto Iguazú, Puerto Madryn, Rosario, Río Cuarto, Río Grande, Salta, San Carlos de Bariloche, San Martín de los Andes, San Miguel de Tucumán, San Rafael, Santa Rosa de Calamuchita, Tandil, Tierra del Fuego, Ushuaia, Villa Carlos Paz, Villa General Belgrano, Villa Gesell, Villa La Angostura, Villa de Merlo, etc.
Armenia: Dilijan, Etchmiadzin, Goris, Gyumri, Jermuk, Sevan, Stepanavan, Tsaghkadzor, Vagharshapat, Vanadzor, Yeghegnadzor, Yerevan, etc.
Aruba: Eagle Beach, Noord, Oranjestad, Palm Beach, Santa Cruz, Savaneta, etc.
Australia: Adelaide, Airlie Beach, Alice Springs, Bondi Beach, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Cairns, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Darwin, Daylesford, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef, Hervey Bay, Hobart, Hyams Beach, Jervis Bay, Launceston, Logan City, Mackay, Mandurah, Maroochydore, Melbourne, Mooloolaba, Mount Gambier, New South Wales, Newcastle, Noosa Heads, Northern Territory, Perth, Port Douglas, Queensland, Redland City, Rockhampton, South Australia, Surfers Paradise, Sydney, Tasmania, Toowoomba, Townsville, Ulladulla, Victor Harbor, Victoria, Western Australia, Wollongong, etc.
Austria: Abtenau, Alpbach, Austrian Alps, Bad Gastein, Bad Hofgastein, Bad Kleinkirchheim, Dürnstein, Flachau, Fugen, Graz, Hallstatt, Innsbruck, Ischgl, Kaprun, Kitzbühel, Klagenfurt, Klosterneuburg, Kufstein, Lech, Leogang, Lienz, Linz, Maria Alm, Mayrhofen, Neustift im Stubaital, Obergurgl, Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Saalfelden, Salzburg, Schladming, Seefeld, Serfaus, St. Anton, St. Johann im Pongau, Sölden, Tux, Tyrol, Vienna, Villach, Wachau, Wagrain, Zell am See, etc.
Azerbaijan: Baku, Ganja, Lankaran, Quba, Qusar, Shahdag, Sheki, Stepanakert, etc.
Bahamas: Andros, Eleuthera, Exuma, Freeport, Grand Bahama, Nassau, New Providence, Paradise Island, etc.
Bahrain: Manama, etc.
Bangladesh: Barisal, Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Dhaka, Khulna, Mymensingh, Narayanganj, Rajshahi, Sylhet, etc.
Barbados: Bridgetown, etc.
Belarus: Babruysk, Baranavichy, Białowieża Forest, Brest Belarus, Gomel, Grodno, Lahoysk, Maladzyechna, Minsk, Mogilev, Nesvizh, Pinsk, Silichi, Slonim, Vitebsk, etc.
Belgium: Antwerp, Ardennes, Blankenberge, Bouillon, Bruges, Brussels, Charleroi, De Haan, De Panne, Durbuy, Flanders, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Leuven, Liège, Namur, Nieuwpoort, Ostend, Spa, Ypres, Zeebrugge, etc.
Belize: Ambergris Caye, Belize City, Caye Caulker, Placencia, San Pedro, etc.
Benin: Cotonou, etc.
Bermuda: Hamilton, etc.
Bhutan: Paro, Thimphu, etc.
Bolivia: Cochabamba, El Alto, La Paz, Oruro, Quillacollo, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Sucre, Uyuni, etc.
Bosnia and Herzegovina: Banja Luka, Bihać, Jahorina, Medjugorje, Mostar, Neum, Sarajevo, Travnik, Trebinje, etc.
Botswana: Gaborone, Maun, etc.
Brazil: Amazon River, Amazonia, Angra dos Reis, Arraial do Cabo, Atlantic Forest, Balneário Camboriú, Belo Horizonte, Belém, Bombinhas, Brasília, Búzios, Cabo Frio, Camaçari, Campinas, Campos do Jordão, Caraguatatuba, Copacabana, Costa do Sauípe, Curitiba, Duque de Caxias, Fernando de Noronha, Florianópolis, Fortaleza, Foz do Iguaçu, Goiânia, Gramado, Guarujá, Guarulhos, Iguazu Falls, Ilha Grande, Ilhabela, Ilhéus, Ipanema, Itacaré, Maceió, Manaus, Morro de São Paulo, Natal, Niterói, Osasco, Ouro Preto, Paraty, Petrópolis, Porto Alegre, Porto Seguro, Praia do Forte, Recife, Ribeirão Preto, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Santos, São Gonçalo, São José dos Campos, São Luís, São Paulo, São Sebastião, Trancoso, Ubatuba, Vila do Abraão, etc.
British Virgin Islands: Tortola, etc.
Brunei: Bandar Seri Begawan, etc.
Bulgaria: Albena, Apriltsi, Arbanasi, Balchik, Bansko, Blagoevgrad, Borovets, Burgas, Byala, Chepelare, Chernomorets, Dobrinishte, Gabrovo, Golden Sands, Haskovo, Hisarya, Kavarna, Kazanlak, Kiten, Koprivshtitsa, Kranevo, Lovech, Lozenets, Nesebar, Obzor, Pamporovo, Pazardzhik, Pirin, Pleven, Plovdiv, Pomorie, Primorsko, Ravda, Razlog, Rila, Ruse, Saints Constantine and Helena, Samokov, Sandanski, Sapareva Banya, Shumen, Sliven, Smolyan, Sofia, Sozopol, Stara Zagora, Sunny Beach, Sveti Vlas, Targovishte, Tryavna, Tsarevo, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Velingrad, Vratsa, Yambol, etc.
Burkina Faso: Bobo-Dioulasso, Ouagadougou, etc.
Burundi: Bujumbura, etc.
Cambodia: Angkor, Battambang, Kampot, Kep, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, etc.
Cameroon: Bafoussam, Bamenda, Douala, Garoua, Kribi, Limbe, Maroua, Yaoundé, etc.
Canada: Alberta, Banff, Brampton, British Columbia, Burnaby, Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Gatineau, Halifax, Hamilton, Jasper, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kingston, Kitchener, Laval, London, Longueuil, Manitoba, Markham, Mississauga, Moncton, Mont-Tremblant, Montreal, Nanaimo, New Brunswick, Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Ottawa, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Regina, Richmond, Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Surrey, Toronto, Vancouver, Vaughan, Victoria, Whistler, Whitehorse, Windsor, Winnipeg, Yukon, etc.
Cape Verde: Boa Vista Cape Verde, Sal, etc.
Caribbean Netherlands:, etc.
Cayman Islands: George Town, Grand Cayman, West Bay, etc.
Central African Republic: Bangui, etc.
Chad: N'Djamena, etc.
Chile: Antofagasta, Arica, Atacama, Coquimbo, Easter Island, Hanga Roa, Iquique, La Serena, Patagonia, Pucón, Puerto Montt, Puerto Natales, Puerto Varas, Punta Arenas, San Pedro de Atacama, Santiago, Torres del Paine, Valdivia, Valparaíso, Villarrica, Viña del Mar, etc.
China: Anshun, Baishan, Baoding, Baoshan, Baotou, Beihai, Beijing, Binzhou, Changchun, Changsha, Changzhi, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dali, Dalian, Datong, Dengfeng, Diqing, Dongguan, Emeishan, Foshan, Great Wall of China, Guangdong, Guangzhou, Guilin, Guiyang, Hainan, Hangzhou, Harbin, Honghe, Huashan, Huizhou, Jiangmen, Jiangxi, Jiaxing, Jilin, Jinan, Jincheng, Jingdezhen, Jinzhong, Jiujiang, Jiuzhaigou, Kashgar, Kunming, Langfang, Lanzhou, Laoshan, Leshan, Lhasa, Lianyungang, Lijiang, Linfen, Linyi, Liuzhou, Luoyang, Lushan, Lüliang, Mianyang, Nanchang, Nanchong, Nanjing, Nanning, Nantong, Ngawa, Ningbo, Qiandongnan, Qingdao, Qingyuan, Qinhuangdao, Qufu, Qujing, Rizhao, Sanya, Shandong, Shanghai, Shangri-La, Shantou, Shanxi, Shaoguan, Shaolin, Shaoxing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shigatse, Shijiazhuang, Sichuan, Suzhou, Tai'an, Taiyuan, Taizhou Jiangsu, Tangshan, Tianjin, Tibet, Weifang, Weihai, Wuhan, Wulingyuan, Wutai, Wuxi, Xi'an, Xiamen, Xinzhou, Xishuangbanna, Ya'an, Yanbian, Yangtze, Yangzhou, Yantai, Yellow River, Yibin, Yinchuan, Yiwu, Yuncheng, Yunnan, Zhangjiajie, Zhanjiang, Zhejiang, Zhengzhou, Zhongshan, Zhongwei, Zhoushan, Zhuhai, Zunyi, Ürümqi, etc.
Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogotá, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, Medellín, Pereira, San Andrés, Santa Marta, Villa de Leyva, Villavicencio, etc.
Comoros: Moroni, etc.
Costa Rica: Alajuela, Jacó, La Fortuna, Manuel Antonio, Monteverde, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Puntarenas, Quepos, San José, Santa Teresa, Tamarindo, Tortuguero, etc.
Croatia: Baška Voda, Baška, Bibinje, Biograd na Moru, Bol, Brač, Brela, Cavtat, Cres, Dalmatia, Dubrovnik, Fažana, Hvar, Istria, Ičići, Karlovac, Kolocep, Korčula, Kožino, Krk, Kukljica, Lopud, Lovran, Lošinj, Makarska, Mali Lošinj, Malinska, Medulin, Mlini, Nin, Novi Vinodolski, Novigrad, Omiš, Opatija, Orebić, Pag, Pakoštane, Petrčane, Podstrana, Poreč, Povljana, Privlaka, Pula, Rab, Rabac, Rijeka, Rovinj, Slavonski Brod, Split, Stari Grad, Starigrad, Sukošan, Supetar, Sveti Filip i Jakov, Trogir, Tučepi, Umag, Vir, Vrsar, Zadar, Zagreb, Čiovo, Šibenik, Šipan, etc.
Cuba: Baracoa, Camagüey, Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Cayo Santa María, Cienfuegos, Guantánamo, Havana, Holguín, Pinar del Río, Remedios Cuba, Sancti Spíritus, Santa Clara Cuba, Santiago de Cuba, Trinidad, Varadero, Viñales, etc.
Curaçao: Sint Michiel, Westpunt, Willemstad, etc.
Cyprus: Ayia Napa, Coral Bay Cyprus, Famagusta, Kouklia, Kyrenia, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, Paphos, Paralimni, Peyia, Pissouri, Polis, Protaras, etc.
Czech Republic: Bohemia, Brno, Děčín, Františkovy Lázně, Frymburk, Frýdek-Místek, Harrachov, Hradec Králové, Jihlava, Karlovy Vary, Kladno, Krkonoše, Kutná Hora, Liberec, Lipno nad Vltavou, Marienbad, Mikulov, Mladá Boleslav, Mělník, Olomouc, Ostrava, Pardubice, Plzeň, Poděbrady, Prague, Teplice, Třeboň, Zlín, Znojmo, Ústí nad Labem, České Budějovice, Český Krumlov, Špindlerův Mlýn, Železná Ruda, etc.
Democratic Republic of the Congo: Kinshasa, etc.
Denmark: Aalborg, Aarhus, Billund, Copenhagen, Ebeltoft, Esbjerg, Frederikshavn, Greenland, Helsingør, Herning, Hirtshals, Hjørring, Holstebro, Ilulissat, Jutland, Kerteminde, Nuuk, Odense, Ringkøbing, Silkeborg, Skagen, Skive, Sønderborg, Vejle, Viborg, etc.
Djibouti: Djibouti City, etc.
Dominican Republic: Boca Chica, Bávaro, Cabarete, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Santiago de los Caballeros, Santo Domingo, Sosúa, etc.
East Timor: Dili, etc.
Ecuador: Baños, Cuenca, Galápagos Islands, Guayaquil, Manta, Otavalo, Puerto Ayora, Puerto López, Quito, Salinas, etc.
Egypt: Abu Simbel, Al Qusair, Alexandria, Aswan, Cairo, Dahab, El Alamein, El Gouna, El Hadaba, Faiyum, Giza, Hurghada, Luxor, Marsa Alam, Mersa Matruh, Naama Bay, Nabq Bay, Nile, Nuweiba, Port Said, Red Sea, Safaga, Sahl Hasheesh, Scharm asch-Schaich, Sharks Bay, Sinai, Suez, Taba, Valley of the Kings, etc.
El Salvador: La Libertad, San Salvador, etc.
Equatorial Guinea: Malabo, etc.
Eritrea: Asmara, etc.
Estonia: Haapsalu, Kuressaare, Narva, Pärnu, Saaremaa, Tallinn, Tartu, etc.
Ethiopia: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Gondar, etc.
Falkland Islands: Stanley, etc.
Faroe Islands: Sørvágur, Tórshavn, etc.
Fiji: Nadi, Suva, Viti Levu Island, etc.
Finland: Espoo, Helsinki, Imatra, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Jämsä, Kotka, Kuopio, Kuusamo, Lahti, Lapland, Lappeenranta, Levi, Mariehamn, Mikkeli, Moomin World, Naantali, Nilsiä, Oulu, Pori, Porvoo, Pyhätunturi, Rovaniemi, Rukatunturi, Saariselkä, Saimaa, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa, Vantaa, Vuokatti, Åland Islands, etc.
France: Aix-en-Provence, Ajaccio, Alsace, Angers, Annecy, Antibes, Aquitaine, Arles, Auch, Auvergne, Avignon, Avoriaz, Bayonne, Beaune, Besançon, Biarritz, Bonifacio, Bordeaux, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Briançon, Brittany, Burgundy, Cabourg, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Calais, Calvi, Canet-en-Roussillon, Cannes, Carcassonne, Cassis, Cavalaire-sur-Mer, Chambéry, Chamonix, Clermont-Ferrand, Colmar, Corsica, Courchevel, Deauville, Dijon, Dunkirk, French Alps, French Riviera, Fréjus, Grenoble, Grimaud, Honfleur, Hyères, La Ciotat, La Plagne, La Roche-sur-Yon, La Rochelle, La Tranche-sur-Mer, Le Grau-du-Roi, Le Havre, Le Lavandou, Le Mans, Le Puy-en-Velay, Les Arcs, Les Gets, Les Issambres, Les Menuires, Les Sables-d'Olonne, Lille, Limoges, Lourdes, Lyon, Mandelieu-la-Napoule, Marseille, Megève, Menton, Mont-Dore, Montpellier, Morzine, Méribel, Nantes, Narbonne, Nice, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Normandy, Nîmes, Paradiski, Paris, Pas-de-Calais, Perpignan, Portes du Soleil, Porto-Vecchio, Provence, Périgueux, Reims, Rhône-Alpes, Rouen, Royan, Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, Saint-Jean-de-Monts, Saint-Malo, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Saint-Raphaël, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Saint-Tropez, Sainte-Maxime, Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Saumur, Strasbourg, The Three Valleys, Tignes, Toulon, Toulouse, Tours, Trouville-sur-Mer, Val Thorens, Val-d'Isère, Vendée, Versailles, Vichy, Étretat, Île-de-France, etc.
French Guiana: Cayenne, Kourou, etc.
French Polynesia: Bora Bora, Mo'orea, Papeete, Tahiti, etc.
Gabon: Franceville, Libreville, Moanda, Port-Gentil, etc.
Gambia: Banjul, Serekunda, etc.
Georgia: Bakuriani, Batumi, Borjomi, Gori, Gudauri, Kobuleti, Kutaisi, Mestia, Mtskheta, Poti, Sighnaghi, Stepantsminda, Tbilisi, Telavi, Zugdidi, etc.
Germany: Aachen, Augsburg, Bad Birnbach, Bad Driburg, Bad Elster, Bad Ems, Bad Füssing, Bad Godesberg, Bad Harzburg, Bad Homburg, Bad Kissingen, Bad Kreuznach, Bad Mergentheim, Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler, Bad Reichenhall, Bad Salzuflen, Bad Schandau, Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg, Bamberg, Bavaria, Bayerisch Eisenstein, Berchtesgaden, Bergen auf Rügen, Berlin, Bernkastel-Kues, Bielefeld, Binz, Bochum, Bodenmais, Bonn, Bottrop, Brandenburg, Braunlage, Braunschweig, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Brilon, Chemnitz, Cochem, Cologne, Cuxhaven, Dortmund, Dresden, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Eisenach, Erfurt, Erlangen, Essen, Europa-Park, Flensburg, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Freudenstadt, Friedrichshafen, Fürth, Füssen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Gelsenkirchen, Glowe, Goslar, Görlitz, Göttingen, Hamburg, Hanover, Heide Park, Heidelberg, Heiligendamm, Heligoland, Hesse, Hinterzarten, Idar-Oberstein, Ingolstadt, Inzell, Karlsruhe, Kiel, Koblenz, Konstanz, Krefeld, Lake Constance, Lam, Leipzig, Lindau, Lower Saxony, Ludwigsburg, Lörrach, Lübeck, Magdeburg, Mainz, Mannheim, Marburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Medebach, Monschau, Munich, Mönchengladbach, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Münster, Neuschwanstein Castle, Neuss, Norddeich, Norden, Norderney, North Rhine-Westphalia, Nuremberg, Oberhausen, Oberstdorf, Oldenburg, Olsberg, Osnabrück, Paderborn, Pforzheim, Potsdam, Putbus, Quedlinburg, Rathen, Regensburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Rostock, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Ruhpolding, Rust, Rügen, Saarbrücken, Saarland, Sassnitz, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Schluchsee, Schmallenberg, Schwerin, Schönau am Königsee, Sindelfingen, Singen, Solingen, Soltau, Spandau, Speyer, Stralsund, Stuttgart, Sylt, Thuringia, Titisee-Neustadt, Travemünde, Trier, Ulm, Warnemünde, Weimar, Wernigerode, Westerland, Wiesbaden, Winterberg, Wolfsburg, Wuppertal, Würzburg, Xanten, Zingst, Zwiesel, Überlingen, etc.
Ghana: Accra, Ashaiman, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Kumasi, Sekondi-Takoradi, etc.
Greece: Acharavi, Aegina, Afantou, Afytos, Agios Gordios, Andros, Arkadia, Athens, Cephalonia, Chania, Chaniotis, Chios, Corfu, Corinth, Crete, Cyclades, Dassia, Delphi, Dodecanese, Faliraki, Halkidiki, Heraklion, Hersonissos, Hydra, Ialysos, Ionian Islands, Kalamata, Kalavryta, Kalymnos, Kardamaina, Karpathos, Kassandra, Kastoria, Katerini, Kavos, Kefalos, Kokkari, Kos, Kriopigi, Laganas, Lefkada, Lemnos, Lesbos, Lindos, Loutraki, Marathokampos, Meteora, Mithymna, Monemvasia, Mount Athos, Mykonos, Mytilene, Nafplio, Naxos, Neos Marmaras, Paleokastritsa, Parga, Patmos, Patras, Pefkochori, Pefkos, Peloponnese, Polychrono, Poros, Pythagoreio, Rethymno, Rhodes, Samos, Samothrace, Santorini, Sidari, Sithonia, Sparta, Spetses, Sporades, Syros, Thasos, Thessaloniki, Tingaki, Zakynthos, etc.
Guadeloupe: Saint-François, etc.
Guam: Tamuning, Tumon, etc.
Guatemala: Antigua Guatemala, etc.
Guinea: Conakry, etc.
Guinea-Bissau: Bissau, etc.
Guyana: Georgetown, etc.
Haiti: Cap-Haitien, Port-au-Prince, etc.
Honduras: Roatán, Tegucigalpa, etc.
Hong Kong: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, Mong Kok, New Territories, Repulse Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Wan Chai, etc.
Hungary: Balatonfüred, Budapest, Eger, Gyula, Hajdúszoboszló, Hévíz, Keszthely, Lake Balaton, Pécs, Siófok, Szeged, Székesfehérvár, Zalakaros, etc.
Iceland: Akureyri, Blue Lagoon, Borgarnes, Egilsstaðir, Garðabær, Hafnarfjörður, Hveragerði, Höfn, Keflavík, Kópavogur, Reykjavik, Selfoss, Vík í Mýrdal, Ísafjörður, etc.
India: Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Alappuzha, Allahabad, Amritsar, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Aurangabad, Ayodhya, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Darjeeling, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharamshala, Fatehpur Sikri, Gangtok, Goa, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hajipur, Hampi, Haridwar, Himachal Pradesh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnataka, Katra, Kerala, Khajuraho, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kozhikode, Ladakh, Leh, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madhya Pradesh, Madikeri, Madurai, Maharashtra, Malvan, Manali, Mangalore, Manipur, Mathura, Mount Abu, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nagpur, Nainital, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Odisha, Ooty, Pachmarhi, Pahalgam, Palakkad, Patna, Pollachi, Pune, Punjab, Puri, Pushkar, Raipur, Rajasthan, Ramnagar, Ratnagiri, Rishikesh, Sawai Madhopur, Shimla, Sikkim, Siliguri, Srinagar, Tamil Nadu, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirupati, Udaipur, Ujjain, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Varanasi, Varkala, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Bengal, etc.
Indonesia: Bali, Balikpapan, Bandung, Batu, Bintan, Bogor, Borobudur, Denpasar, Jakarta, Java, Jimbaran, Kalimantan, Kuta, Lombok, Makassar, Malang, Mataram, Medan, Nusa Dua, Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Sanur, Semarang, Seminyak, Sumatra, Surabaya, Surakarta, Ubud, Yogyakarta, etc.
Iran: Isfahan, Mashhad, Shiraz, Tehran, etc.
Iraq: Baghdad, Basra, Duhok, Erbil, Karbala, Sulaymaniyah, etc.
Ireland: Achill Island, Bray, Bundoran, Carlow, Clifden, Connemara, Cork, Dingle, Donegal, Doolin, Drogheda, Dublin, Dundalk, Ennis, Galway, Glendalough, Kenmare, Kilkenny, Killarney, Letterkenny, Limerick, Navan, Shannon, Swords, Tralee, Waterford, Westport, etc.
Isle of Man: Douglas, Port Erin, etc.
Israel: Acre, Amirim, Arad, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Bat Yam, Beersheba, Caesarea, Dead Sea, Eilat, Ein Bokek, Galilee, Golan Heights, Gush Dan, Had Nes, Haifa, Hermon, Herzliya, Jaffa, Jerusalem, Katzrin, Metula, Mitzpe Ramon, Nahariya, Nazareth, Netanya, Petah Tikva, Ramat Gan, Ramot, Rishon LeZion, Rosh Pinna, Safed, Sea of Galilee, Tel Aviv, Tiberias, Zikhron Ya'akov, etc.
Italy: Abano Terme, Abruzzo, Agrigento, Alassio, Alberobello, Alghero, Amalfi Coast, Ancona, Aosta Valley, Apulia, Arezzo, Arona, Arzachena, Asciano, Ascoli Piceno, Assisi, Asti, Bardolino, Bari, Basilicata, Baveno, Bellagio, Bellaria-Igea Marina, Benevento, Bergamo, Bologna, Bolzano, Bordighera, Bormio, Bracciano, Brescia, Breuil-Cervinia, Brindisi, Cagliari, Calabria, Campania, Canazei, Caorle, Capri, Carrara, Castelnuovo Berardenga, Castiglion Fiorentino, Castiglione d'Orcia, Castiglione del Lago, Castiglione della Pescaia, Catania, Cattolica, Cefalù, Cervia, Cesena, Cesenatico, Chianciano Terme, Chieti, Chioggia, Cinque Terre, Città della Pieve, Civitavecchia, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Cortona, Costa Smeralda, Courmayeur, Desenzano del Garda, Dolomites, Elba, Emilia-Romagna, Ercolano, Fabriano, Fano, Fasano, Fassa Valley, Ferrara, Finale Ligure, Fiumicino, Florence, Forte dei Marmi, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Gabicce Mare, Gaeta, Gallipoli, Genoa, Golfo Aranci, Greve in Chianti, Grosseto, Gubbio, Herculaneum, Imperia, Ischia, Italian Alps, Jesolo, L'Aquila, La Spezia, Lake Como, Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, Lampedusa, Lazio, Lazise, Lecco, Lerici, Lido di Jesolo, Lignano Sabbiadoro, Liguria, Livigno, Livorno, Lombardy, Lucca, Madonna di Campiglio, Malcesine, Manarola, Mantua, Maratea, Massa, Matera, Menaggio, Merano, Messina, Mestre, Milan, Milazzo, Misano Adriatico, Monopoli, Montalcino, Montecatini Terme, Montepulciano, Monterosso al Mare, Monza, Naples, Nardò, Novara, Olbia, Ortisei, Ostuni, Otranto, Padua, Palermo, Parma, Perugia, Pesaro, Pescara, Peschici, Peschiera del Garda, Piacenza, Piedmont, Pienza, Pisa, Pistoia, Pitigliano, Polignano a Mare, Pompeii, Pordenone, Porto Cervo, Porto Cesareo, Portoferraio, Portofino, Positano, Prato, Ragusa, Rapallo, Rapolano Terme, Ravenna, Riccione, Rimini, Riomaggiore, Riva del Garda, Rome, Salerno, San Casciano dei Bagni, San Gimignano, Sanremo, Sardinia, Savona, Sestriere, Sicily, Siena, Sinalunga, Siracusa, Sirmione, Sorrento, Sottomarina, Sperlonga, Stresa, Sëlva, Taormina, Taranto, Terracina, Tivoli, Torrita di Siena, Trani, Trapani, Trentino-Alto Adige, Trento, Treviso, Trieste, Tropea, Turin, Tuscany, Umbria, Urbino, Val Gardena, Veneto, Venice, Ventimiglia, Verbania, Vernazza, Verona, Vesuvius, Viareggio, Vicenza, Vieste, Viterbo, etc.
Ivory Coast: Abidjan, Assinie-Mafia, Bouaké, San-Pédro, Yamoussoukro, etc.
Jamaica: Kingston, Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, Runaway Bay, etc.
Japan: Atami, Chiba, Fujisawa, Fukuoka, Furano, Hakodate, Hakone, Hakuba, Hamamatsu, Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Ishigaki, Itō, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kanazawa, Karuizawa, Kashiwa, Kawasaki, Kitakyushu, Kobe, Kusatsu, Kutchan, Kyoto, Lake Suwa, Matsumoto, Miyakojima, Nagasaki, Nagoya, Naha, Nanjō, Nikkō, Okinawa, Onna, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Shizuoka, Takayama, Tokyo, Tsuyama, Yamanouchi, Yokohama, etc.
Jordan: Amman, Aqaba, Irbid, Jerash, Madaba, Petra, Sweimeh, Wadi Musa, Wadi Rum, Zarqa, etc.
Kazakhstan: Aktau, Aktobe, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Burabay, Karagandy, Kokshetau, Kostanay, Lake Balkhash, Oskemen, Pavlodar, Semey, Shymbulak, Shymkent, Taraz, etc.
Kenya: Kisumu, Lake Victoria, Masai Mara, Mombasa, Nairobi, Ukunda, etc.
Kiribati: South Tarawa, etc.
Kongo: Brazzaville, Pointe-Noire, etc.
Kosovo: Pristina, Prizren, etc.
Kuwait: Hawally, Kuwait City, Salmiya, etc.
Kyrgyzstan: Bishkek, Bosteri, Cholpon-Ata, Issyk Kul, Karakol, Osh, etc.
Laos: Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng, Vientiane, etc.
Latvia: Cēsis, Daugavpils, Jelgava, Jūrmala, Liepāja, Riga, Rēzekne, Sigulda, Ventspils, etc.
Lebanon: Baalbeck, Beirut, Byblos, Faraya, Jounieh, Mzaar Kfardebian, Tripoli, etc.
Lesotho: Maseru, etc.
Liberia: Monrovia, etc.
Libya: Benghazi, Tripoli, etc.
Liechtenstein: Schaan, Vaduz, etc.
Lithuania: Druskininkai, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Nida, Palanga, Panevėžys, Trakai, Vilnius, Šiauliai, Šventoji, etc.
Luxembourg: Differdange, Dudelange, Echternach, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg City, Vianden, etc.
Macedonia: Bitola, Mavrovo, Ohrid, Skopje, etc.
Madagascar: Antananarivo, etc.
Malawi: Blantyre, Lilongwe, etc.
Malaysia: Borneo, George Town, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Johor, Kedah, Kota Bharu, Kota Kinabalu, Kuah, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan, Kuching, Langkawi, Malacca, Penang, Putrajaya, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Shah Alam, etc.
Maldives: Kaafu Atoll, Malé, etc.
Mali: Bamako, etc.
Malta: Birżebbuġa, Buġibba, Gozo, Gżira, Mellieħa, Paceville, Pembroke, Qawra, Sliema, St. Julian's, St. Paul's Bay, Valletta, etc.
Martinique: Fort-de-France, La Trinité, Le Diamant, Les Trois-Îlets, Sainte-Luce, etc.
Mauritania: Nouakchott, etc.
Mauritius: Port Louis, etc.
Mexico: Acapulco, Akumal, Cabo San Lucas, Cancún, Chetumal, Chichen Itza, Chihuahua, Ciudad Juárez, Cozumel, Cuernavaca, Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Guaymas, Isla Mujeres, Ixtapa, Los Cabos, Manzanillo, Mazatlán, Monterrey, Mérida, Oaxaca, Playa del Carmen, Puebla, Puerto Aventuras, Puerto Escondido, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Peñasco, Puerto Vallarta, Querétaro, Riviera Maya, San Carlos, San Cristóbal de las Casas, San Francisco de Campeche, San Miguel de Allende, San Miguel de Cozumel, Teotihuacan, Tijuana, Toluca, Tulum, Zihuatanejo, etc.
Moldova: Bălți, Chișinău, Tiraspol, etc.
Monaco: Monte Carlo, etc.
Mongolia: Darkhan, Erdenet, Ulaanbaatar, etc.
Montenegro: Bar, Bečići, Bijela, Budva, Cetinje, Dobra Voda, Dobrota, Herceg Novi, Igalo, Kolašin, Kotor, Miločer, Nikšić, Perast, Petrovac, Podgorica, Prčanj, Sutomore, Sveti Stefan, Tivat, Ulcinj, Žabljak, etc.
Montserrat: Plymouth, etc.
Morocco: Agadir, Asilah, Casablanca, Chefchaouen, El Jadida, Essaouira, Fez, Marrakesh, Meknes, Merzouga, Mohammedia, Nador, Ouarzazate, Rabat, Tangier, Taroudant, Tinghir, Tétouan, etc.
Mozambique: Maputo, etc.
Myanmar: Mandalay, Naypyidaw, Nyaung Shwe, Yangon, etc.
Namibia: Rundu, Swakopmund, Walvis Bay, Windhoek, etc.
Nepal: Chitwan, Himalayas, Kathmandu, Lukla, Lumbini, Mount Everest, Nagarkot, Namche Bazaar, Patan, Pokhara, Tengboche, etc.
Netherlands: 's-Hertogenbosch, Alkmaar, Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Delft, Domburg, Dordrecht, Eindhoven, Groningen, Haarlem, Leiden, Maastricht, Nijmegen, Noordwijk, Rotterdam, Texel, The Hague, Utrecht, Valkenburg aan de Geul, Wijk aan Zee, Zandvoort, etc.
New Caledonia: Nouméa, etc.
New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gisborne, Hamilton, Hastings, Invercargill, Kaikoura, Lower Hutt, Napier, Nelson, New Plymouth, North Island, Palmerston North, Porirua, Queenstown, Rotorua, South Island, Taupo, Tauranga, Waiheke Island, Wanaka, Wellington, Whangarei, etc.
Nicaragua: Granada, Managua, etc.
Nigeria: Abuja, Benin City, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Ilorin, Jos, Kaduna, Lagos, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Uyo, etc.
Niue: Alofi, etc.
North Korea: Pyongyang, etc.
Northern Mariana Islands: Saipan, etc.
Norway: Arendal, Aurland, Beitostølen, Bergen, Bodø, Bærum, Fredrikstad, Gardermoen, Geilo, Geirangerfjord, Hardangerfjord, Hemsedal, Kirkenes, Kristiansand, Kristiansund, Larvik, Lillehammer, Lillestrøm, Lofoten, Narvik, Nordkapp, Nordland, Nærøyfjord, Oppdal, Oslo, Rana, Rauma, Røros, Sandnes, Sandvika, Sarpsborg, Sognefjord, Stavanger, Stryn, Svalbard, Svolvær, Tromsø, Trondheim, Vardø, Vestvågøy, Voss, Ålesund, etc.
Oman: Muscat, Nizwa, Salalah, Seeb, etc.
Pakistan: Bhurban, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, etc.
Palau: Koror, Peleliu, etc.
Palestine: Beit Sahour, Bethlehem, Hebron, Jenin, Jericho, Nablus, Ramallah, etc.
Panama: Bocas del Toro, etc.
Papua New Guinea: Port Moresby, etc.
Paraguay: Asunción, Ciudad Del Este, Encarnación, Panama City, etc.
Peru: Arequipa, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Cusco, Huancayo, Huanchaco, Huaraz, Ica, Iquitos, Lima, Machu Picchu, Máncora, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paracas, Pisco, Piura, Puerto Maldonado, Puno, Tacna, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Urubamba, etc.
Philippines: Angeles City, Antipolo, Bacolod, Bacoor, Baguio, Batangas, Bohol, Boracay, Cagayan de Oro, Calamba, Caloocan, Cebu, Coron, Dasmariñas, Davao, Dumaguete, El Nido, General Santos, Iloilo City, Kalibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Las Piñas, Luzon, Mactan, Makati, Mandaue, Manila, Marikina, Mindanao, Muntinlupa, Olongapo, Palawan, Panglao, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, Puerto Galera, Puerto Princesa, Quezon City, Tagaytay, Tagbilaran, Taguig, Valenzuela, Visayas, Zamboanga, etc.
Poland: Augustów, Białka Tatrzańska, Białowieża Forest, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bukowina Tatrzańska, Bydgoszcz, Ciechocinek, Częstochowa, Darłowo, Elbląg, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Giżycko, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Jastarnia, Jastrzębia Góra, Kalisz, Katowice, Kielce, Koszalin, Kołobrzeg, Kraków, Krynica Morska, Krynica-Zdrój, Lublin, Malbork, Mikołajki, Międzyzdroje, Mrągowo, Olsztyn, Opole, Oświęcim, Poznań, Puck, Płock, Radom, Rzeszów, Sopot, Stargard, Szczawnica, Szczecin, Szczyrk, Słubice, Tarnów, Toruń, Tricity, Ustka, Ustroń, Warsaw, Wisła, Wrocław, Władysławowo, Zakopane, Zielona Góra, Łeba, Łódź, Świnoujście, etc.
Portugal: Albufeira, Algarve, Aljezur, Almancil, Armação de Pêra, Azores, Braga, Cabanas de Tavira, Carvoeiro, Cascais, Castro Marim, Coimbra, Estoril, Faro, Figueira da Foz, Funchal, Fátima, Guimarães, Lagoa, Lagos, Lisbon, Loulé, Madeira, Monte Gordo, Nazaré, Olhão, Ponta Delgada, Portimão, Porto, Praia da Luz, Quarteira, Sesimbra, Silves, Sintra, Tavira, Vila Real de Santo António, Vila do Bispo, Vilamoura, Évora, etc.
Puerto Rico: Bayamón, Caguas, Carolina, Mayagüez, Ponce, San Juan, Vieques, etc.
Qatar: Doha, etc.
Romania: Bran, Brașov, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Constanța, Poiana Brașov, Sibiu, Sighișoara, Timișoara, Transylvania, etc.
Russia: Abakan, Abrau-Dyurso, Abzakovo, Adler, Altai Republic, Alupka, Alushta, Anadyr, Anapa, Angarsk, Apatity, Arkhangelsk, Arkhipo Osipovka, Arkhyz, Armavir, Astrakhan, Bakhchysarai, Balaklava, Balakovo, Balashikha, Baltic Sea, Barnaul, Belgorod, Belokurikha, Biysk, Black Sea, Blagoveshchensk, Bolshoy Utrish, Bratsk, Bryansk, Caucasian Mineral Waters, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Cherepovets, Cherkessk, Chita, Chornomorske, Crimea, Curonian Spit, Dagomys, Divnomorskoye, Dombay, Domodedovo, Dzerzhinsk, Dzhankhot, Dzhemete, Dzhubga, Elektrostal, Elista, Engels, Estosadok, Feodosia, Foros, Gaspra, Gatchina, Gelendzhik, Golden Ring, Golubitskaya, Gorky Gorod, Gornaya Karusel, Gorno-Altaysk, Goryachy Klyuch, Grozny, Gurzuf, Irkutsk, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Kabardinka, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kamchatka, Kamensk-Uralsky, Karelia, Kazan, Kemerovo, Kerch, Khabarovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Khibiny, Khimki, Khosta, Kirov, Kirovsk, Kislovodsk, Kizhi, Koktebel, Kolomna, Kolpino, Komsomolsk on Amur, Konakovo, Koreiz, Korobitsyno, Korolev, Kostroma, Krasnaya Polyana, Krasnodar Krai, Krasnodar, Krasnogorsk, Krasnoyarsk, Kudepsta, Kurgan, Kursk, Kyzyl, Lake Baikal, Lake Seliger, Lazarevskoye, Lipetsk, Listvyanka, Loo, Lyubertsy, Magadan, Magnitogorsk, Makhachkala, Massandra, Matsesta, Maykop, Miass, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow, Mount Elbrus, Murmansk, Murom, Mytishchi, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nakhodka, Nalchik, Naryan-Mar, Nebug, Nizhnekamsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Norilsk, Novokuznetsk, Novorossiysk, Novosibirsk, Novyi Svit, Novyy Urengoy, Obninsk, Odintsovo, Olginka, Omsk, Orenburg, Orsk, Oryol, Partenit, Penza, Pereslavl Zalessky, Perm, Pervouralsk, Petergof, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Petrozavodsk, Plyos, Podolsk, Popovka, Prielbrusye, Primorsko-Akhtarsk, Pskov, Pulkovo, Pushkin, Pushkino, Pyatigorsk, Repino, Rosa Khutor, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Rybachye, Rybinsk, Saint Petersburg, Sakhalin, Saky, Salekhard, Samara, Saransk, Saratov, Sea of Azov, Sergiyev Posad, Serpukhov, Sestroretsk, Sevastopol, Shakhty, Sheregesh, Sheremetyevo, Siberia, Simeiz, Simferopol, Smolensk, Sochi, Solovetsky Islands, Sortavala, Stary Oskol, Stavropol, Sterlitamak, Sudak, Sukko, Surgut, Suzdal, Svetlogorsk, Syktyvkar, Syzran, Taganrog, Taman, Tambov, Tarusa, Temryuk, Terskol, Tobolsk, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Torzhok, Tuapse, Tula, Tver, Tyumen, Ufa, Uglich, Ukhta, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Usinsk, Ussuriysk, Utes, Valaam, Valday, Vardane, Velikiye Luki, Veliky Novgorod, Veliky Ustyug, Vityazevo, Vladikavkaz, Vladimir, Vladivostok, Vnukovo International Airport, Volga, Volgodonsk, Volgograd, Vologda, Volzhskiy, Vorkuta, Voronezh, Vyborg, Yakhroma, Yakornaya Shchel, Yakutsk, Yalta, Yaroslavl, Yekaterinburg, Yelets, Yenisei, Yessentuki, Yevpatoria, Yeysk, Yoshkar-Ola, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Zavidovo, Zelenogradsk, Zheleznovodsk, Zhukovsky, Zvenigorod, etc.
Rwanda: Butare, Gisenyi, Kibuye, Kigali, etc.
Réunion: Saint-Denis, etc.
Saint Barthélemy: Gustavia, etc.
Saint Kitts and Nevis: Basseterre, etc.
Saint Lucia: Anse La Raye, Castries, Gros Islet, Soufrière, etc.
Saint Martin:, etc.
Saint Pierre and Miquelon: Saint Pierre, etc.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Kingstown, etc.
Samoa: Apia, etc.
San Marino: City of San Marino, etc.
Saudi Arabia: Abha, Al Khobar, Buraydah, Dammam, Jeddah, Jizan, Jubail, Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, Ta'if, Tabuk, Yanbu, etc.
Senegal: Dakar, etc.
Serbia: Belgrade, Kopaonik, Niš, Novi Sad, Palić, Stara Planina, Subotica, Zlatibor, etc.
Seychelles: La Digue, Mahé, Praslin, etc.
Sierra Leone: Freetown, etc.
Singapore: Changi, Sentosa, etc.
Sint Maarten:, etc.
Slovakia: Bratislava, Jasná, Košice, Liptov, Tatranská Lomnica, Vysoké Tatry, Štrbské Pleso, etc.
Slovenia: Bled, Bohinj, Bovec, Kranjska Gora, Ljubljana, Maribor, Piran, Portorož, Rogaška Slatina, etc.
Solomon Islands: Honiara, etc.
Somalia: Mogadishu, etc.
Somaliland: Hargeisa, etc.
South Africa: Ballito, Benoni, Bloemfontein, Boksburg, Cape Town, Drakensberg, Durban, East London, George, Johannesburg, Kempton Park, Kimberley, Knysna, Kruger National Park, Marloth Park, Mossel Bay, Nelspruit, Pietermaritzburg, Plettenberg Bay, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, Potchefstroom, Pretoria, Rustenburg, Sandton, Stellenbosch, Umhlanga, etc.
South Korea: Busan, Cheongju, Daegu, Daejeon, Gangneung, Gapyeong, Gwangju, Gwangyang, Gyeongju, Incheon, Jejudo, Jeonju, Pyeongchang, Seogwipo, Seoul, Sokcho, Suwon, Ulsan, Yangyang, Yeosu, etc.
Spain: A Coruña, Alcúdia, Algeciras, Alicante, Almería, Altea, Andalusia, Antequera, Aragon, Asturias, Ayamonte, Baiona, Balearic Islands, Barbate, Barcelona, Basque Country, Benalmádena, Benidorm, Benissa, Besalú, Bilbao, Blanes, Buñol, Cadaqués, Cala d'Or, Calella, Calonge, Calp, Calvià, Cambados, Cambrils, Canary Islands, Cangas de Onís, Cantabria, Cartagena, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, Chiclana de la Frontera, Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada, Costa del Maresme, Costa del Sol, Cádiz, Córdoba, Dénia, El Puerto de Santa María, Empuriabrava, Estepona, Figueres, Formentera, Fuerteventura, Galicia, Gijón, Girona, Gran Canaria, Granada, Ibiza, Jerez de la Frontera, L'Escala, L'Estartit, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, La Pineda, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Llançà, Lleida, Lloret de Mar, Madrid, Magaluf, Malgrat de Mar, Mallorca, Marbella, Maspalomas, Menorca, Mijas, Mojácar, Moraira, Murcia, Málaga, Navarre, Nerja, O Grove, Ourense, Oviedo, Palma Nova, Palma de Mallorca, Pals, Poio, Pollença, Pontevedra, PortAventura, Portonovo, Ronda, Roquetas de Mar, Roses, Salamanca, Salou, San Sebastian, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Santander, Santiago de Compostela, Santillana del Mar, Sanxenxo, Seville, Sidges, Sierra Nevada, Tarifa, Tarragona, Tenerife, Toledo, Torremolinos, Torrevieja, Torroella de Montgrí, Tossa de Mar, Valencia, Vigo, Vélez-Málaga, Xàbia, Zaragoza, etc.
Sri Lanka: Anuradhapura, Bentota, Beruwala, Colombo, Dambulla, Galle, Hikkaduwa, Jaffna, Kandy, Mirissa, Negombo, Nuwara Eliya, Sigiriya, Tangalle, Trincomalee, Unawatuna, Weligama, etc.
Sudan: Khartoum, Port Sudan, etc.
Suriname: Lelydorp, Nieuw Nickerie, Paramaribo, etc.
Swaziland: Lobamba, Mbabane, etc.
Sweden: Bohuslän, Borgholm, Borlänge, Borås, Dalarna, Eskilstuna, Falkenberg, Falun, Gothenburg, Gotland, Gävle, Halmstad, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Kalmar, Karlshamn, Karlskrona, Karlstad, Kiruna, Kristianstad, Lidingö, Linköping, Luleå, Lund, Malmö, Norrköping, Oskarshamn, Simrishamn, Solna, Stenungsund, Stockholm, Sundsvall, Södertälje, Trollhättan, Täby, Uddevalla, Umeå, Uppsala, Vimmerby, Visby, Västervik, Västerås, Växjö, Ystad, Ängelholm, Åre, Öland, Örebro, Östersund, etc.
Switzerland: Adelboden, Andermatt, Anzère, Arosa, Ascona, Basel, Bellinzona, Bern, Bettmeralp, Celerina, Château-d'Œx, Crans-Montana, Davos, Engadin, Engelberg, Falera, Flims, Fribourg, Geneva, Grindelwald, Gryon, Grächen, Gstaad, Haute-Nendaz, Interlaken, Jungfrau, Klosters, Laax, Lake Maggiore, Lausanne, Lauterbrunnen, Lenzerheide, Les Diablerets, Leukerbad, Leysin, Locarno, Lucerne, Lugano, Matterhorn, Meiringen, Montreux, Nendaz, Neuchâtel, Pontresina, Portes du Soleil, Riederalp, Saanen, Saas-Fee, Samnaun, Scuol, Sierre, Silvaplana, Sion, St. Gallen, St. Moritz, Swiss Alps, Ticino, Valais, Valbella, Verbier, Vevey, Veysonnaz, Villars-sur-Ollon, Vitznau, Wengen, Zermatt, Zug, Zürich, etc.
Syria: Aleppo, Damascus, Deir ez-Zor, Latakia, Palmyra, Tartus, etc.
Taiwan: Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Taipei, etc.
Tajikistan: Dushanbe, Isfara, Khujand, etc.
Tanzania: Dar es Salaam, Mount Kilimanjaro, Serengeti, Zanzibar, etc.
Thailand: Ayutthaya, Bangkok, Cha-Am, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Chonburi, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi, Karon, Khao Sok, Ko Chang, Ko Lanta, Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Krabi, Pai, Patong, Pattaya, Phi Phi Islands, Phuket, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Ranong, River Kwai, Udon Thani, etc.
Togo: Lomé, etc.
Tonga: Nukuʻalofa, Tunis, etc.
Trinidad and Tobago: Port of Spain, etc.
Tunisia: Djerba, Hammamet, Midoun, Monastir, Port El Kantaoui, Sousse, etc.
Turkey: Adana, Afyonkarahisar, Akyaka, Alacati, Alanya, Ankara, Antakya, Antalya, Assos, Avanos, Ayvalık, Beldibi, Belek, Bodrum, Bozcaada, Bursa, Büyükada, Cappadocia, Dalyan, Datça, Denizli, Didim, Edirne, Ephesus, Erzincan, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Fethiye, Gaziantep, Gebze, Göcek, Göreme, Göynük, Hierapolis, Istanbul, Kalkan, Kayseri, Kaş, Kemer, Konakli, Konya, Kuşadası, Kütahya, Lara, Mahmutlar, Manavgat, Manisa, Marmaris, Mersin, Muğla, Nevşehir, Olympos, Palandöken, Pamukkale, Prince Islands, Samsun, Sapanca, Sarigerme, Sarıkamış, Selimiye, Selçuk, Side, Tarsus, Tekirova, Trabzon, Troy, Turgutlu, Turgutreis, Turkish Riviera, Uludağ, Uçhisar, Uçhisar, Van, Yalova, Yalıkavak, Çamyuva, Çanakkale, Çeşme, Çıralı, Ölüdeniz, Ürgüp, İskenderun, İzmir, İzmit, İçmeler, Şanlıurfa, etc.
Turkmenistan: Ashgabat, Avaza, etc.
Turks and Caicos Islands: Cockburn Town, North Caicos, Pine Cay, Providenciales, etc.
Tuvalu: Funafuti, etc.
Uganda: Kampala, etc.
Ukraine: Berdiansk, Berehove, Bila Tserkva, Boryspil, Bukovel, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kamianets-Podilskyi, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Kiev, Koblevo, Kremenchuk, Kropyvnytskyi, Kryvyi Rih, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Mariupol, Melitopol, Mukachevo, Mykolaiv, Odessa, Poltava, Polyana, Rivne, Skhidnytsia, Slavske, Sumy, Ternopil, Truskavets, Uzhgorod, Vinnytsia, Yaremche, Yasinya, Zaporizhia, Zatoka, Zhytomyr, etc.
United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dibba, Dubai, Fujairah, Palm Jumeirah, Persian Gulf, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Sir Bani Yas Island, Umm al-Quwain, etc.
United Kingdom: Aberdeen, Bath, Belfast, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Bradford, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Channel Tunnel, Cheltenham, Chester, Cornwall, Coventry, Cumbria, Derry, Devon, Dorset, Dover, Eastbourne, Edinburgh, England, English Channel, Exeter, Folkestone, Fort William, Gatwick, Glasgow, Hampshire, Harrogate, Heathrow, Inverness, Isle of Wight, Kent, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Llandudno, London, Manchester, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Newquay, Northern Ireland, Norwich, Nottingham, Oban, Oxford, Paignton, Plymouth, Portmeirion, Portsmouth, Reading, Sandown, Scarborough, Scotland, Shanklin, Sheffield, Somerset, Southampton, St Albans, Stoke-on-Trent, Stonehenge, Sussex, Swansea, Torquay, Wales, Whitby, Windsor, Woking, York, etc.
United States: Akron, Alabama, Alaska, Albany, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Anaheim, Anchorage, Ann Arbor, Arizona, Arkansas, Arlington, Aspen, Atlanta, Aurora, Austin, Bakersfield, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Beaver Creek, Berkeley, Big Bear Lake, Billings, Biloxi, Birmingham, Boca Raton, Boise, Boston, Breckenridge, Brooklyn, Buffalo, California, Carlsbad, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Chandler, Charlotte, Chesapeake, Cheyenne, Chicago, Chula Vista, Cincinnati, Clearwater, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Columbus Georgia, Columbus, Connecticut, Corpus Christi, Costa Mesa, Cupertino, Dallas, Dana Point, Daytona Beach, Death Valley, Delaware, Delray Beach, Denver, Des Moines, Destin, Detroit, Durham, El Paso, Estes Park, Fargo, Fayetteville, Florida, Fontana, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Walton Beach, Fort Wayne, Fort Worth, Fremont, Fresno, Galveston, Garland, Georgia, Gilbert, Glendale, Grand Canyon, Grand Rapids, Grand Teton, Great Smoky Mountains, Greensboro, Gulfport, Hawaii, Henderson, Hialeah, Hollywood, Honolulu, Hot Springs, Houston, Huntington Beach, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Indianapolis, Iowa, Irving, Jackson Mississippi, Jackson Wyoming, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Juneau, Kansas City, Kansas, Kentucky, Key Largo, Key West, La Jolla, Laguna Beach, Lahaina, Lake Tahoe, Laredo, Las Vegas, Lexington, Lincoln, Little Rock, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Louisiana, Louisville, Lubbock, Madison, Maine, Malibu, Mammoth Lakes, Manhattan, Marathon, Maryland, Massachusetts, Memphis, Menlo Park, Mesa, Mexico City, Miami Beach, Miami, Michigan, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Moab, Modesto, Montana, Monterey, Montgomery, Moreno Valley, Mountain View, Myrtle Beach, Napa, Naples, Nashville, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New Orleans, New York City, New York, Newark, Newport Beach, Newport, Norfolk, North Carolina, North Dakota, North Las Vegas, Oakland, Ocean City, Oceanside, Ohio, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Omaha, Oregon, Orlando, Oxnard, Palm Coast, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Palo Alto, Panama City Beach, Park City, Pasadena, Pennsylvania, Pensacola, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Plano, Pompano Beach, Portland, Portland, Providence, Raleigh, Redwood City, Reno, Rhode Island, Richmond, Riverside, Rochester, Rocky Mountains, Sacramento, Saint Paul, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo, Sanibel, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Santa Fe, Santa Monica, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Savannah, Scottsdale, Seattle, Shreveport, Silicon Valley, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Lake Tahoe, Spokane, Springfield, Squaw Valley, St. Augustine, St. Louis, St. Petersburg, Steamboat Springs, Stockton, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunnyvale, Syracuse, Tacoma, Tallahassee, Tampa, Telluride, Tennessee, Texas, Thousand Oaks, Toledo, Tucson, Tulsa, Utah, Vail, Vermont, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Waikiki, Walnut Creek, Washington D.C., Washington, West Palm Beach, West Virginia, Wichita, Winston-Salem, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yellowstone, Yonkers, Yosemite, Zion, etc.
Uruguay: Colonia del Sacramento, La Barra, La Paloma, Maldonado, Montevideo, Piriápolis, Punta del Este, Salto, etc.
Uzbekistan: Bukhara, Fergana, Khiva, Kokand, Navoiy, Samarkand, Tashkent, Urgench, etc.
Vanuatu: Port Vila, etc.
Venezuela: Caracas, Isla Margarita, Maracaibo, Porlamar, etc.
Vietnam: Cát Bà Island, Cần Thơ, Da Lat, Da Nang, Haiphong, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Huế, Hạ Long, Hội An, Long Hải, Mỹ Tho, Nha Trang, Ninh Bình, Phan Thiết, Phú Quốc, Qui Nhơn, Rạch Giá, Sa Pa, Tuần Châu, Vũng Tàu, Đồng Hới, etc.
Yemen: Aden, Sana'a, etc.
Zambia: Livingstone, Lusaka, etc.
Zimbabwe: Bulawayo, Harare, Mutare, Victoria Falls, etc.