- 19th century
- 20th century
- 21st century
|1923 by topic
- Rail transport
- New Zealand
- Palestine Mandate
- South Africa
- Soviet Union
- United Kingdom
- United States
|Lists of leaders
- Sovereign states
- Sovereign state leaders
- Territorial governors
- Religious leaders
|Birth and death categories
|Establishments and disestablishments categories
1923 in various calendars
|Ab urbe condita
|Balinese saka calendar
|British Regnal year
||13 Geo. 5 – 14 Geo. 5
||壬戌年 (Water Dog)
4619 or 4559
- to -
癸亥年 (Water Pig)
4620 or 4560
| - Vikram Samvat
| - Shaka Samvat
| - Kali Yuga
||Gregorian minus 13 days
|Thai solar calendar
2049 or 1668 or 896
- to -
2050 or 1669 or 897
1923 (MCMXXIII) was a common year starting on Monday of the Gregorian calendar, the 1923rd year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 923rd year of the 2nd millennium, the 23rd year of the 20th century, and the 4th year of the 1920s decade. As of the start of 1923, the Gregorian calendar was 13 days ahead of the Julian calendar, which was relegated that February to use only by churches after Greece adopted the Gregorian calendar.
- January 1 – The Grouping: All major British railway companies are grouped into four larger companies, under terms of the Railways Act 1921.
- January 1–7 – Rosewood massacre, a violent, racially motivated conflict in Florida. At least eight people are killed, and the town of Rosewood is abandoned and destroyed.
- January 9 – Lithuania begins the Klaipėda Revolt to annex the Klaipėda Region (Memel Territory).
- January 11 – Despite strong British protests, troops from France and Belgium occupy the Ruhr area to force Germany to make reparation payments.
- January 17 – Juan de la Cierva invents the autogyro, a rotary-winged aircraft with an unpowered rotor.
- January 18 – Elon College's campus in North Carolina is destroyed by a fire.
- February 8 – Norman Albert calls the first live broadcast of an ice hockey game, the third period of an Ontario Hockey League Intermediate playoff game on the Toronto radio station CFCA.
- February 9 – Billy Hughes, having resigned as Prime Minister of Australia after the Country Party refuses to govern in coalition with him as the leader of the Nationalist Party, is succeeded by Stanley Bruce. A Liberal–National Coalition will persist in the politics of Australia for at least 95 years.
- February 23
- The American Law Institute is incorporated in the United States.
- Albert Einstein visits Barcelona, Spain, at the invitation of scientist Esteban Terradas i Illa.
- March 1
- The USS Connecticut is decommissioned.
- Eskom, largest electricity producer in Africa, is established in South Africa.
- Greece adopts the Gregorian calendar.
- March 3 – Cover date of the first issue of Time magazine. Retired U.S. Speaker of the House Joseph G. Cannon appears on the first cover.
- March 6 – The Egyptian Feminist Union (Arabic: الاتحاد النسائي المصري), the first nationwide feminist movement in Egypt, is founded at the home of activist Huda Sha'arawi.
- March 9 – Vladimir Lenin suffers his third stroke, which renders him bedridden and unable to speak; consequently he retires from his position as Chairman of the Soviet government.
- March 14 – Pete Parker calls the play-by-play of the first ice hockey game ever broadcast on the radio in its entirety, between the Regina Capitals and the Edmonton Eskimos of the Western Canada Hockey League.
- March 28 – Regia Aeronautica, the air force of Fascist Italy, is founded.
- April 4 – Warner Bros. film studio is formally incorporated in the United States as Warner Brothers Pictures, Inc.
- April 6
- Louis Armstrong makes his first recording, "Chimes Blues", with King Oliver's Creole Jazz Band.
- The first Prefects Board in Southeast Asia is formed in Victoria Institution, Federated Malay States.
- April 12 – Kandersteg International Scout Centre comes into existence in Switzerland.
- April 18
- Yankee Stadium opens its doors as the home park of the New York Yankees baseball team in The Bronx.
- Russian professional sports society club, Dynamo Moscow founded.
- April 19
- Hjalmar Branting leaves office as Prime Minister of Sweden, after the Swedish Riksdag has rejected a government proposal regarding unemployment benefits. Right-wing academic and jurist Ernst Trygger succeeds him.
- Egyptian Constitution of 1923 adopted, introducing a parliamentary system of democracy in the country.
- April 23 – The Gdynia seaport is inaugurated on the Polish Corridor.
- April 26 – Prince Albert, Duke of York (later George VI, King of the United Kingdom) marries Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon (later Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother) in Westminster Abbey.
- April 28 – The original Wembley Stadium opened its doors for the first time to the British public staging the FA Cup Final between Bolton Wanderers and West Ham United.
- May 1 – Rahula College is established in Ceylon with the name of "Parakramabhahu Vidyalaya".
- May 8 – Liseberg, an amusement park in Gothenburg, Sweden, opens.
- May 9
- Southeastern Michigan receives a record 15 centimetres (5.9 in) of snow after temperatures plummeted from 17 to 1 degrees between 1 and 6 pm on the previous day.
- The premiere of Bertolt Brecht's play In the Jungle (Im Dickicht) at the Residenztheater in Munich is interrupted by Nazi demonstrators.
- May 20 – British Prime Minister Andrew Bonar Law resigns due to ill health.
- May 23
- Stanley Baldwin appointed British Prime Minister.
- Belgium's Sabena Airlines is created.
- May 24 – The Irish Civil War ends.
- May 26 – The first 24 Hours of Le Mans motor race is held, and is won by André Lagache and René Léonard.
- May 27 – The Ku Klux Klan in the United States defies a law requiring publication of its members.
: Aleksandar Stamboliyski
- June 9 – A military coup in Bulgaria ousts prime minister Aleksandar Stamboliyski (he is killed June 14).
- June 12 – William Walton's Façade is performed for the first time, in London.
- June 13 – President Li Yuanhong of China abandons his residence because a warlord has commanded forces to surround the mansion and cut off its water and electric supplies, in order to force him to abandon his post.
- June 16 – The storming of Ayan in Siberia concludes the Yakut Revolt and the Russian Civil War.
- June 18 – Mount Etna erupts in Italy, making 60,000 homeless.
- June 25 – FC Rapid București is formed on the initiative of the Grivița railroad workers (first named CFR București).
- July 10 – Large hailstones kill 23 in Rostov, Soviet Union.
- July 13
- The Hollywood Sign is inaugurated in California (originally reading Hollywoodland).
- American explorer Roy Chapman Andrews discovers the first dinosaur eggs near Flaming Cliffs, Mongolia.
- July 20 – Pancho Villa is assassinated at Hidalgo del Parral, Chihuahua.
- July 24 – The Treaty of Lausanne, settling the boundaries of the modern Republic of Turkey, is signed in Switzerland by Greece, Bulgaria and other countries that fought in the First World War, bringing an end to the Ottoman Empire after 624 years.
- Undated – Hyperinflation in Germany has seen the number of marks needed to purchase a single American dollar reach 353,000 – more than 200 times the amount needed at the start of the year.
: Calvin Coolidge
is 30th President of the United States
- August 2 – President Warren G. Harding, dies of a heart attack and is succeeded by Vice President Calvin Coolidge, who becomes the 30th President of the United States.
- August 3 – President Calvin Coolidge is sworn in.
- August 13
- The first major seagoing ship arrives at Gdynia, the newly constructed Polish seaport.
- Gustav Stresemann is named Chancellor of Germany and founds a coalition government for the Weimar Republic, where hyperinflation means that more than 4,600,000 marks are now needed to buy a single American dollar.
- August 18 – First British Track & Field championships for women, London
- August 21 – Mexican Association football Club Necaxa is founded by engineer William H. Frasser.
- August 30 – Hurricane season begins, with a tropical storm northeast of the Turks and Caicos Islands.
- August 31 – The Italian navy occupies Corfu in retaliation for the murder of an Italian officer. The League of Nations protests and the occupation ends on September 30.
- September 1 – The Great Kantō earthquake devastates Tokyo and Yokohama, killing an estimated 142,807 people (but according to a Japanese construction research center report in 2005, 105,000 are confirmed dead).
- September 4 – The United States Navy's first home-built rigid airship USS Shenandoah (ZR-1) makes her first flight at Naval Air Station Lakehurst (New Jersey); she contains most of the world's extracted reserves of helium at this time.
- September 7 – At the International Police Conference in Vienna, the International Criminal Police Commission (ICPC), better known as Interpol, is set up.
- September 8 – Honda Point disaster: Nine United States Navy destroyers run aground off the California coast.
- September 9 – Turkish head of state Mustafa Kemal Atatürk founds the Republican People's Party (CHP).
- September 10 – The Irish Free State joins the League of Nations.
- September 13 – Military coup in Spain: Miguel Primo de Rivera takes over, setting up a dictatorship. Trade unions are prohibited for 10 years.
- September 17 – 1923 Berkeley Fire: A major fire in Berkeley, California, erupts, consuming some 640 structures, including 584 homes in the densely built neighborhoods north of the campus of the University of California.
- September 18–26 – Newspaper printers strike in New York City.
- September 24 – Second storm of the Atlantic hurricane season, a major hurricane north of Hispaniola.
- September 26 – In Bavaria, Gustav Ritter von Kahr takes dictatorial powers.
- September 29 – First American Track & Field championships for women, New Jersey
- September 29 – The British Mandate for Palestine (1922) comes into effect, officially creating the protectorates of Palestine as a homeland for the Jewish people under British administration and Transjordan as a separate emirate under Abdullah I. The French Mandate for Syria and the Lebanon also takes effect.
- September 30 – Küstrin Putsch: Outside Berlin, Major Ernst von Buchrucker, the leader of the Black Reichswehr attempts a putsch by seizing several forts.
- October 1 – Johor–Singapore Causeway opens to public traffic.
- October 2 – Küstrin Putsch: After two days of siege, Major Buchrucker and his men surrender.
- October 6 – Occupation of Constantinople ends when the great powers of World War I withdraw.
- October 13
- Ankara replaces Istanbul (Constantinople) as the capital of Turkey.
- The first recorded example of a storm crossing from the Eastern Pacific into the Atlantic, occurred in Oaxaca.
- October 14 – Fourth tropical storm of the year, formed just north of Panama.
- October 15 – Fifth tropical storm of the year, formed north of the Leeward Islands.
- October 16
- A sixth tropical storm develops in the Gulf of Mexico; a rare occurrence, it consists of four active tropical storms simultaneously.
- Roy and Walt Disney found The Walt Disney Company.
- October 23 – Hamburg Uprising: In Germany, the Communists attempt a "putsch" in Hamburg, which results in street battles in that city for the next two days, when it ends unsuccessfully.
- October 27 – In Germany, General Hans von Seeckt orders the Reichswehr to dissolve the Social Democratic-Communist government of Saxony, which is refusing to accept the authority of the Reich government.
- October 28 – In Qajar dynasty Persia, Reza Khan becomes Ahmad Shah Qajar's prime minister.
- October 29 – Turkey becomes a republic following the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire. Kemal Atatürk is elected as first president.
- October 30 – İsmet İnönü is appointed as the first prime minister of Turkey.
- November 1
- The Finnish flag carrier airline Finnair is started as Aero oy.
- The 1923 Victorian Police strike begins in Australia, with half of the Victoria Police force standing down over the use of labor spies. Rioting and looting take place in Melbourne city centre.
- November 8 – Beer Hall Putsch: In Munich, Adolf Hitler leads the Nazis in an unsuccessful attempt to overthrow the Bavarian government; police and troops crush the attempt the next day.
- November 11 – Adolf Hitler is arrested for his leading role in the Beer Hall Putsch, two days after the Putsch was crushed by the government. 20 people died as a result of the associated violence.
- November 12 – Her Highness Princess Maud of Fife marries Captain Charles Alexander Carnegie in Wellington Barracks, London.
- November 15 – Hyperinflation in the Weimar Republic: Hyperinflation in Germany reaches its height. One United States dollar is worth 4,200,000,000,000 Papiermark (4.2 trillion on the short scale). Gustav Stresemann abolishes the old currency and replaces it with the Rentenmark at an exchange rate of one Rentenmark to 1,000,000,000,000 (one trillion on the short scale) Papiermark with effect from November 20.
- November 23 – Gustav Stresemann's coalition government collapses in Germany.
- December 1 – In Italy, the Gleno Dam on the Gleno River in the Valle di Scalve in the northern province of Bergamo bursts, killing at least 356 people.
- December 6 – In the United Kingdom general election, 1923, the governing Conservatives under Stanley Baldwin are reduced to a minority status, with the Labour party gaining second party status.
- December 10 – Sigma Alpha Kappa (the first social fraternity at a Jesuit college in the United States) is founded as a fraternal organization until the ban on social fraternities is lifted.
- December 20 – BEGGARS Fraternity (the second social fraternity at a Jesuit college in the United States) is founded by nine men who have secured permission to do so from the Pope.
- December 21 – The Nepal–Britain Treaty is the first to define the international status of Nepal as an independent sovereign country.
- December 27 – The crown prince of Japan survives an assassination attempt in Tokyo.
- December 29 – Vladimir K. Zworykin files his first patent (in the United States) for "television systems".
1923: Date unknown
- Struggling for a foothold in southern China, Sun Yat-sen decides to ally his Nationalist Kuomintang party with Comintern and the Communist Party of China.
- The Moderation League of New York becomes part of the movement for the repeal of Prohibition in the United States.
- Origin of the Novo Nordisk pharmaceutical company in Denmark.
- Marcel Duchamp's artwork The Bride Stripped Bare by Her Bachelors, Even (La mariée mise à nu par ses célibataires, même or The Large Glass) is completed in the United States.
- Rainbow trout introduced into the upper Firehole River in Yellowstone National Park, United States.
- January 1
- Domenico Tripodo, Italian criminal (d. 1976)
- Valentina Cortese, Italian actress
- Vulo Radev, Bulgarian film director (d. 2001)
- Roméo Sabourin, Canadian World War II spy (d. 1944)
- January 2 – Abdel Aziz Mohamed Hegazy, 38th Prime Minister of Egypt (d. 2014)
- January 3
- Hank Stram, American football coach and broadcaster (d. 2005)
- Renato Guatelli, Italian partisan (d. 1944)
- January 5
- Sam Phillips, American record producer (d. 2003)
- Nat Neujean, Belgian sculptor (d. 2018)
- January 6
- Norman Kirk, 29th Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1974)
- Jacobo Timerman, Argentine writer (d. 1999)
- January 7
- Hugh Kenner, Canadian literary critic (d. 2003)
- Jean Lucienbonnet, French racing driver (d. 1962)
- January 8
- Larry Storch, American actor
- Johnny Wardle, English cricketer (d. 1985)
- January 11
- Wright King, American actor
- Paavo Lonkila, Finnish Olympic cross-country skier (d. 2017)
- Ernst Nolte, German historian (d. 2016)
- January 12 – Ira Hayes, U.S. Marine flag raiser on Iwo Jima (d. 1955)
- January 15 – Lee Teng-hui, Taiwanese politician, 4th President of the Republic of China (Taiwan) and the "father of Taiwan's democracy"
- January 16
- Anthony Hecht, American poet (d. 2004)
- Walther Wever, German fighter ace (d. 1945)
- Antonio Riboldi, Italian Roman Catholic prelate (d. 2017)
- January 19 – Jean Stapleton, American actress (d. 2013)
- January 20
- Slim Whitman, American country and western musician (d. 2013)
- Nora Brockstedt, Norwegian singer (d. 2015)
- January 22 – Diana Douglas, British-born American actress; mother of actor/producer Michael Douglas (d. 2015)
- January 23
- Cot Deal, American major league baseball player and coach (d. 2013)
- Stephanie Kwolek, inventor of "Kevlar fibers" (d. 2014)
- Horace Ashenfelter, American athlete (d. 2018)
- January 25
- Dirk Bernard Joseph Schouten, Dutch economist (d. 2018)
- Arvid Carlsson, Swedish scientist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
- January 26 – Anne Jeffreys, American actress and singer (d. 2017)
- January 29
- Khir Johari, Malaysian politician (d. 2006)
- Jack Burke Jr, American golfer
- Paddy Chayefsky, American writer (d. 1981)
- January 31 – Norman Mailer, American writer and journalist (d. 2007)
- February 1 – Stig Mårtensson, Swedish racing cyclist (d. 2010)
- February 2
- James Dickey, American poet and author (Deliverance) (d. 1997)
- Red Schoendienst, American baseball player
- Liz Smith, American gossip columnist (d. 2017)
- Clem Windsor, Australian rugby union player and surgeon (d. 2007)
- February 3 – Edith Barney, American female professional baseball player (d. 2010)
- February 4
- Conrad Bain, Canadian-born actor (d. 2013)
- Belisario Betancur, Colombian politician and the 26th President of Colombia
- February 5 – Fatmawati First Lady of Indonesia (d. 1980)
- February 6 – George Pouliot, Canadian fencer
- February 7 – George Lascelles, 7th Earl of Harewood and first grandchild of King George V (d. 2011)
- February 8 – Urpo Korhonen, Finnish Olympic cross-country skier (d. 2009)
- February 9 – Brendan Behan, Irish author (d. 1964)
- February 10
- Allie Sherman, American professional football coach (d. 2015)
- Cesare Siepi, Italian opera singer (d. 2010)
- February 11 – Pamela Sharples, Baroness Sharples, English politician
- February 12 – Franco Zeffirelli, Italian film and opera director
- February 13
- Yfrah Neaman, Lebanese-born violinist (d. 2003)
- Chuck Yeager, American test pilot and NASA official
- February 16 – Samuel Willenberg, Polish-born Israeli sculptor and painter, last surviving member of the Treblinka extermination camp revolt (d. 2016)
- February 17 – Jun Fukuda, Japanese film director (d. 2000)
- February 20 – Forbes Burnham, Guyanese politician, 1st Prime Minister of Guyana and 2nd President of Guyana (d. 1985)
- February 21
- Wilbur R. Ingalls, Jr., American architect (d. 1997)
- William Winter, American politician
- February 22 – Norman Smith, English singer and record producer (d. 2008)
- February 23
- Mary Francis Shura, American writer (d. 1991)
- Ioannis Grivas, Greek judge and politician, 176th Prime Minister of Greece (d. 2016)
- John van Hengel, American "Father of Food Banking" (d. 2005)
- February 24 – David Soyer, American cellist (d. 2010)
- February 27 – Dexter Gordon, American jazz saxophone player and actor (d. 1990)
- February 28
- Jean Carson, American actress (d. 2005)
- Charles Durning, American actor (d. 2012)
- March 2
- Orrin Keepnews, American record producer (d. 2015)
- Robert H. Michel, American Republican Party politician (d. 2017)
- March 3 – Doc Watson, American folk guitarist and songwriter (d. 2012)
- March 4
- Piero D'Inzeo, Italian Olympic show jumping rider (d. 2014)
- Sir Patrick Moore, British astronomer and broadcaster (d. 2012)
- March 6
- Ed McMahon, American television personality (d. 2009)
- Wes Montgomery, American musician (d. 1968)
- March 7 – Mahlon Clark, American musician (d. 2007)
- March 8 – Louk Hulsman, Dutch criminologist (d. 2009)
- March 9
- James L. Buckley, American politician and United States Senator 1971–77
- Walter Kohn, Austrian-born physicist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Chemistry (d. 2016)
- March 10 – Val Logsdon Fitch, American nuclear physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2015)
- March 11
- Paul Muller, Swiss actor
- Agatha Barbara, Maltese politician (d. 2002)
- March 12
- Hjalmar Andersen, Norwegian speed-skater (d. 2013)
- Wally Schirra, American astronaut (d. 2007)
- Mae Young, American wrestler (d. 2014)
- March 14
- Diane Arbus, American photographer (d. 1971)
- Joe M. Jackson, American Medal of Honour recipient
- March 15
- Willy Semmelrogge, German actor (d. 1984)
- Lou Richards, Australian footballer (d. 2017)
- March 21
- Olive Nicol, Baroness Nicol, British politician and life peer (d. 2018)
- Louis-Edmond Hamelin, Canadian geographer, author and academic
- Merle Keagle, American female professional baseball player (d. 1960)
- Shri Mataji Nirmala Srivastava, Indian founder of Sahaja Yoga (d. 2011)
- March 22 – Marcel Marceau, world-renowned French mime (d. 2007)
- March 24
- Murray Hamilton, American actor (d. 1986)
- Michael Legat, English writer (d. 2011)
- March 25
- Bonnie Guitar, American singer, songwriter and guitarist
- Lewis Elton, German-English physicist and researcher
- Wim van Est, Dutch cyclist (d. 2003)
- March 26 – Bob Elliott, American comedian (d. 2016)
- March 27
- Louis Simpson, Jamaican-born poet (d. 2012)
- Ulla Sallert, Swedish actress and singer (d. 2018)
- March 28
- Thad Jones, American jazz musician (d. 1986)
- René Vuaillat, French engineer and inventor
- March 29 – Geoff Duke, British motorcycle racer (d. 2015)
- March 30
- Milton Acorn, Canadian writer (d. 1986)
- Fernand Schammel, Luxembourgish footballer (d. 1961)
- March 31 – Shoshana Damari, Yemenite-Israeli singer (d. 2006)
- April 2
- Alice Haylett, American professional baseball player (d. 2004)
- G. Spencer-Brown, British mathematician (d. 2016)
- Gloria Henry, American actress
- Johnny Paton, Scottish football player, coach and manager (d. 2015)
- April 4
- Gene Reynolds, American actor
- Peter Vaughan, English actor (d. 2016)
- April 5 – Nguyễn Văn Thiệu, President of South Vietnam (d. 2001)
- April 8
- George Fisher, American political cartoonist (d. 2003)
- Edward Mulhare, Irish-born American actor (d. 1997)
- April 10 – John Watkins, South African cricketer
- April 13 – Don Adams, American actor and comedian (d. 2005)
- April 14
- Lydia Clarke, American actress and photographer
- Roberto De Vicenzo, Argentine professional golfer and winner of the 1967 Open Championship (d. 2017)
- April 15 – Douglas Wass, British civil servant (d. 2017)
- April 17 – Étienne Bally, French sprinter (d. 2018)
- April 20
- Mother Angelica, American nun; founder of the Eternal Word Television Network (EWTN) (d. 2016)
- Irene Lieblich, Polish-born painter (d. 2008)
- April 22
- Geoffrey Hattersley-Smith, English/Canadian geologist and glaciologist (d. 2012)
- Bettie Page, American model (d. 2008)
- Paula Fox, American writer (d. 2017)
- Aaron Spelling, American television producer and writer (d. 2006)
- April 23 – Dolph Briscoe, Governor of Texas (d. 2010)
- April 24 – Bülent Ulusu, 18th Prime Minister of Turkey (d. 2015)
- April 25
- Francis Graham-Smith, English astronomer and academic
- Albert King, American musician (d. 1992)
- Grant Munro, Canadian animator, filmmaker and actor (d. 2017)
- April 30
- Al Lewis, American actor (The Munsters) (d. 2006)
- Francis Tucker, South African Rally Driver (d. 2008)
- May 1
- Frank Brian, American basketball player (d. 2017)
- Fernando Cabrita, Portuguese football forward and manager (d. 2014)
- Joseph Heller, American novelist (Catch-22) (d. 1999)
- Billy Steel, Scottish footballer (d. 1982)
- May 2 – Patrick Hillery, President of Ireland (d. 2008)
- May 3
- Francesco Paolo Bonifacio, Italian politician and jurist (d. 1989)
- Ralph Hall, American politician
- Alexander Harvey II, American judge (d. 2017)
- May 4
- Assi Rahbani, Lebanese composer, musician, conductor, poet and author (d. 1986)
- Eric Sykes, English actor (d. 2012)
- May 5
- Konrad Repgen, German historian (d. 2017)
- Richard Wollheim, English philosopher (d. 2003)
- Sergey Akhromeyev, Soviet marshall, former Chief of the General Staff of the Soviet Armed Forces (d. 1991)
- May 6
- Josep Seguer, Spanish football defender and manager (d. 2014)
- Elizabeth Sellars, Scottish actress
- May 7
- Anne Baxter, American actress (d. 1985)
- Jim Lowe, American singer-songwriter (d. 2016)
- J. Mack Robinson, American businessman (d. 2014)
- May 8 – Yusof Rawa, Malaysian politician (d. 2000)
- May 10 – Heydar Aliyev, 3rd President of Azerbaijan (1993–2003) (d. 2003)
- May 11 – Louise Arnold, American baseball player (d. 2010)
- May 13 – Ruth Adler Schnee, German-American textile designer and interior designer
- May 14
- Willis Blair, Canadian politician (d. 2014)
- Adnan Pachachi, Iraqi Foreign minister
- Mrinal Sen, Indian filmmaker
- May 15
- Doris Dowling, American actress (d. 2004)
- John Lanchbery, English composer (d. 2003)
- Gholamreza Pahlavi, Persian prince (d. 2017)
- May 16 – Merton Miller, American economist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2000)
- May 17
- Anthony Eyton, English painter and educator
- Peter Mennin, American composer, teacher and administrator (d. 1983)
- David Wasawo, Kenyan zoologist, conservationist, and university administrator (d. 2014)
- May 18 – Hugh Shearer, Prime Minister of Jamaica (d. 2004)
- May 21
- Armand Borel, Swiss mathematician (d. 2003)
- Dorothy Hewett, Australian writer (d. 2002)
- Ara Parseghian, American football coach (d. 2017)
- Evelyn Ward, American actress (d. 2012)
- May 22 – Aline Griffith, Dowager Countess of Romanones, Spanish-American cipher clerk, aristocrat, socialite and writer (d. 2017)
- May 23 – Kalidas Shrestha, Nepalese artist (d. 2016)
- May 24
- Knut Ahnlund, Swedish literary historian and writer (d. 2012)
- Seijun Suzuki, Japanese filmmaker, actor and screenwriter (d. 2017)
- May 25 – Bernard Koura, French painter (d. 2018)
- May 26
- James Arness, American actor (d. 2011)
- Roy Dotrice, English actor (d. 2017)
- Horst Tappert, German television actor (d. 2008)
- May 27
- Henry Kissinger, German-born United States Secretary of State, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize
- Sumner Redstone, American businessman
- Alfonso Wong, Hong Kong cartoonist (d. 2017)
- May 28
- György Ligeti, Hungarian composer (d. 2006)
- N. T. Rama Rao, Indian (Telugu) film actor and politician (d. 1996)
- T. M. Thiagarajan, Carnatic musicologist from Tamil Nadu in Southern India (d. 2007)
- May 30 – Jimmy Lydon, American actor and producer
- May 31
- Robert O. Becker, American orthopedic surgeon (d. 2008)
- Ellsworth Kelly, American artist (d. 2015)
- Rainier III, Prince of Monaco (d. 2005)
- June 2
- Ted Leehane, Australian rules footballer (d. 2014)
- Lloyd Shapley, American mathematician and economist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2016)
- June 3 – Peter Thorne, Royal Air Force pilot (d. 2014)
- June 4
- Elizabeth Jolley, Australian writer (d. 2007)
- Yuriko, Princess Mikasa, Japanese princess
- June 5 – Peggy Stewart, American actress
- June 6
- V. C. Andrews, American novelist (d. 1996)
- Jeff Dwire, American small businessman (d. 1974)
- June 7
- Jean Baratte, French international footballer who played as striker, and manager (d. 1986)
- Giorgio Belladonna, Italian bridge player, one of the greatest of all time (d. 1995)
- June 8 – Tang Hsiang Chien, Hong Kong industrialist (d. 2018)
- June 9
- Gerald Götting, German politician (d. 2015)
- I. H. Latif, Indian military officer (d. 2018)
- June 10 – Robert Maxwell, Slovakian-born media entrepreneur (d. 1991)
- June 12
- Herta Elviste, Estonian actress (d. 2015)
- Juan Arza, Spanish football forward and manager (d. 2011)
- June 13 – Lloyd Conover, American scientist (d. 2017)
- June 14
- Jack Hayward, English businessman (d. 2014)
- Judith Kerr, English writer and illustrator
- June 15
- Herbert Chitepo, Leader of Zimbabwe African National Union (d. 1975)
- Johnny Most, American basketball radio announcer (d. 1993)
- Ninian Stephen, 20th Governor-General of Australia (d. 2017)
- June 17
- Arnold S. Relman, American internist (d. 2014)
- Enrique Angelelli, Argentine bishop (d. 1976)
- W. M. Gorman, Irish economist and academic (d. 2003)
- William G. Adams, ninth mayor of St. John's and a member of the Newfoundland and Labrador House of Assembly (d. 2005)
- Anthony Bevilacqua, American cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church (d. 2012)
- Jan Veselý, Czech cyclist (d. 2003)
- June 18 – Szymon Szurmiej, Polish-Jewish actor, director, and general manager (d. 2014)
- June 19 – Andrés Rodríguez, 47th President of Paraguay (d. 1997)
- June 20 – Bjørn Watt-Boolsen, Danish actor (d. 1998)
- June 21
- Johann Eyfells, Master of Fine Arts
- John Oldham, American college player, athletic director and basketball coach
- June 22
- Barbara Perry, American actress, singer and dancer
- Felo Ramírez, Cuban-American Spanish language radio voice of the Miami Marlins (d. 2017)
- June 23
- Silkirtis Nichols, Native American Indian actor
- André Antunes, Portuguese sports shooter
- Doris Johnson, American politician
- Makhmut Gareev, Russian general
- Jerry Rullo, American professional basketball player (d. 2016)
- Ranasinghe Premadasa, Sri Lanka statesman, 3rd President of Sri Lanka (d. 1993)
- John E. Sarno, American medical writers (d. 2017)
- June 24
- Yves Bonnefoy, French poet and art historian (d. 2016)
- Cesare Romiti, Italian economist
- T-Model Ford, American blues musician (d. 2013)
- June 25
- Stan Clements, English footballer
- Vatroslav Mimica, Croatian film director and screenwriter
- Jamshid Amouzegar, 43rd Prime Minister of Iran (d. 2016)
- Doug Everingham, Australian politician and minister (d. 2017)
- Sam Francis, American painter (d. 1994)
- June 26
- Ed Bearss, American veteran of World War II
- Musa'id bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Saudi prince (d. 2013)
- June 27
- Beth Chatto, British plantswoman, garden designer and author (d. 2018)
- Mitchell Flint, American lawyer and a veteran aviator (d. 2017)
- Gus Zernial, American baseball player and sports commentator (d. 2011)
- June 28
- Giff Roux, American basketball player (d. 2011)
- Gaye Stewart, Canadian ice hockey forward (d. 2010)
- Daniil Khrabrovitsky, Soviet film director (d. 1980)
- June 29
- Alfred Goodwin, senior judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Chou Wen-chung, Chinese-American composer and educator
- Olav Thon, Norwegian real estate magnate
- June 30
- Andy Jack, English footballer
- Ivo Orlandi, Venezuelan sports shooter
- Gad Beck, Israeli-German educator, author, activist, and survivor of the Holocaust (d. 2012)
- July 1
- Scotty Bowers, American Marine and author
- Herman Chernoff, American applied mathematician, statistician and physicist
- July 2
- Constantin Dăscălescu, 52nd Prime Minister of Romania (d. 2003)
- Wisława Szymborska, Polish writer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2012)
- July 3
- Hugo Machado, Uruguayan cyclist
- Felipe Zetter, Mexican football defender (d. 2013)
- July 4
- Rudolf Friedrich, Swiss Federal Councilor (d. 2013)
- George Mostow, American mathematician, renowned for his contributions to Lie theory (d. 2017)
- July 5
- Mitsuye Yamada, Japanese American activist, feminist, essayist, poet, story writer, editor, and former professor of English.
- Hermann Gummel, German pioneer in the semiconductor industry
- July 6 – Wojciech Jaruzelski, Polish Communist politician, 8th Prime Minister of Poland and President of Poland (d. 2014)
- July 7
- Chandrashekhar, Indian film actor
- Whitney North Seymour, Jr., American administrator
- Leonardo Ferrel, Bolivian football player (d. unknown)
- Kitty White, American jazz singer (d. 2009)
- July 8
- Harrison Dillard, American athlete
- Jeanine Collard, French singer
- Ivor Germain, Barbadian professional light/welterweight boxer
- Eric Hill, English cricketer (d. 2010)
- July 9 – Jill Knight, British politician
- July 10
- Mátyás Tímár, Hungarian politician and economist
- Rudolf Kehrer, Soviet and Russian classical pianist (d. 2013)
- John Bradley, U.S. Navy flag raiser on Iwo Jima (d. 1994)
- July 11
- Roy Neighbors, American politician (d. 2017)
- Richard Pipes, Polish-American academic who specializes in Russian history (d. 2018)
- Olavo Rodrigues Barbosa, Brazilian football player (d. 2010)
- Gilbert Morand, French non-commissioned officer and skier (d. 2008)
- July 12
- Eve Branson, British philanthropist, child welfare advocate, and the mother of Richard Branson
- James E. Gunn, American science fiction writer, editor, scholar, and anthologist
- Francisco Castro, Puerto Rican long jumper and triple jumper
- Freddie Fields, American theatrical agent and film producer (d. 2007)
- July 13
- Erich Lessing, Austrian photographer
- Shmuel Laviv-Lubin, Israeli sports shooter
- Alexandre Astruc, French film critic and director (d. 2016)
- Norma Zimmer, American singer (d. 2011)
- July 14
- María Martín, Spanish actress
- Dale Robertson, American actor (d. 2013)
- July 15 – Francisco de Andrade, Portuguese competitive sailor and Olympic medalist
- July 16
- Mari Evans, African-American poet (d. 2017)
- Len Okrie, American catcher
- Chris Argyris, American business theorist (d. 2013)
- Giuseppe Madini, Italian professional football player
- July 18
- Michael Medwin, English actor
- Maria Pacôme, French actress and playwright
- Jerome H. Lemelson, American inventor (d. 1997)
- July 19 – José Moës (fr), Belgian footballer (d. 2016)
- July 20
- James Bree, British actor (d. 2008)
- Stanisław Albinowski, Polish economist and journalist (d. 2005)
- Elisabeth Becker, German Nazi war criminal (d. 1946)
- July 21
- Rudolph A. Marcus, Canadian chemist, Nobel Prize laureate
- Walter Brenner, American professor
- July 22
- Anthony Enahoro, Nigerian politician (d. 2010)
- Bob Dole, American politician and Presidential candidate
- The Fabulous Moolah, American professional wrestler (d. 2007)
- Mukesh, Indian singer (d. 1976)
- July 23
- Witto Aloma, Cuban Major League Baseball player (d. 1997)
- Morris Halle, Latvian-American linguist (d. 2018)
- July 24 – Albert Vanhoye, French cardinal
- July 25 – Estelle Getty, American actress (d. 2008)
- July 28 – H. S. S. Lawrence, Indian educator (d. 2009)
- July 29
- Jim Marshall, founder of Marshall Amplification (d. 2012)
- Edgar Cortright, American scientist and engineer (d. 2014)
- July 31
- Stephanie Kwolek, American chemist noted for inventing Kevlar (d. 2014)
- Jean-Jacques Moreau, French mathematician and mechanician (d. 2014)
Pope Shenouda III of Alexandria
- August 1 – Val Bettin, American actor
- August 2 – Shimon Peres, 8th Prime Minister of Israel, 9th President of Israel, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (d. 2016)
- August 3
- Jean Hagen, American actress (d. 1977)
- Anne Klein, American fashion designer (d. 1974)
- Pope Shenouda III of Alexandria, Pope of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria (d. 2012)
- August 4
- Cornelia Groefsema Kennedy, American judge (d. 2014)
- Santiago Riveros, Argentine general
- August 5
- Sir Michael Kerry, QC, British civil servant, Procurator General and Treasury Solicitor (d. 2012)
- Devan Nair, third President of Singapore (d. 2005)
- August 6
- Paul Hellyer, Canadian engineer and politician
- Moira Lister, Anglo-South African film, stage and television actress (d. 2007)
- Jack Parnell, English producer, bandleader and musician (d. 2010)
- August 8
- Eve Miller, American actress (d. 1973)
- Latifa al-Zayyat, Egyptian activist and writer (d. 1996)
- August 10
- David H. Rodgers, American politician (d. 2017)
- Rhonda Fleming, American actress
- Iosif Fabian, Romanian football striker and coach (d. 2008)
- Fred Ridgway, English cricketer (d. 2015)
- August 15 – Rose Marie, American actress (d. 2017)
- August 16 – Millôr Fernandes, Brazilian cartoonist and playwright (d. 2012)
- August 19
- Dill Jones, Welsh jazz stride pianist (d. 1984)
- Esmeralda Agoglia, Argentinian ballerina (d. 2014)
- August 20 – Jim Reeves, American country singer (d. 1964)
- August 21 – Larry Grayson, English comedian and game show host (d. 1995)
- August 22 – Carolina Slim, American Piedmont blues singer and guitarist (d. 1953)
- August 23
- Henry F. Warner, American soldier, Medal of Honor (d. 1944)
- Siti Hartinah, First Lady of Indonesia (d. 1996)
- August 24 – Arthur Jensen, American educational psychologist (d. 2012)
- August 25 – Luis Abanto Morales, Peruvian singer and composer (d. 2017)
- August 26 – Wolfgang Sawallisch, German conductor and pianist (d. 2013)
- August 27 – Hun Neang, father of Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen (d. 2013)
- August 29
- Sir Richard Attenborough, English actor and film director (d. 2014)
- Marmaduke Hussey, Baron Hussey of North Bradley, chairman of the BBC (d. 2006)
- August 30
- Giacomo Rondinella, Italian singer and actor (d. 2015)
- Vic Seixas, American tennis player
- September 1
- Rocky Marciano, American boxer (d. 1969)
- Kenneth Thomson, Canadian businessman and art collector (d. 2006)
- September 2 – Ramón Valdés, Mexican actor, Don Ramón in El Chavo del Ocho (d. 1988)
- September 3
- Glen Bell, American entrepreneur and founder of Taco Bell (d. 2010)
- Mort Walker, American cartoonist, creator of Beetle Bailey (d. 2018)
- September 4
- Ram Kishore Shukla, Indian politician (d. 2003)
- Mirko Ellis, Swiss-Italian actor (d. 2014)
- September 6 – King Peter II of Yugoslavia (d. 1970)
- September 7
- Madeleine Dring, British composer and actress (d. 1977)
- Peter Lawford, English actor (d. 1984)
- September 8 – Joy Laville, English-Mexican sculptor, potter and painter (d. 2018)
- September 9
- Daniel Carleton Gajdusek, American virologist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (d. 2008)
- Cliff Robertson, American actor (d. 2011)
- September 11 – Vasilije Mokranjac, Serbian composer (d. 1984)
- September 12 – Joe Shulman, American jazz bassist (d. 1957)
- September 13 – Zoya Kosmodemyanskaya, Soviet partisan (d. 1941)
- September 16 – Lee Kuan Yew, Prime Minister of Singapore (d. 2015)
- September 17 – Hank Williams, American country musician (d. 1953)
- September 18
- Al Quie, American politician
- Queen Anne of Romania, born Princess Anne of Bourbon-Parma, French-born queen consort (d. 2016)
- September 20 – Geraldine Clinton Little, Northern Ireland-born poet (d. 1997)
- September 21 – Linwood Holton, American politician
- September 22 – Dannie Abse, Welsh poet (d. 2014)
- September 23 – Basil Feldman, Baron Feldman, English politician
- September 24
- Li Yuan-tsu, Taiwanese politician (d. 2017)
- Fats Navarro, American jazz trumpet player (d. 1950)
- September 26
- Dev Anand, Indian actor, film producer, writer and director (d. 2011)
- Aleksandr Alov, Soviet film director and screenwriter (d. 1983)
- September 27 – James Condon, Australian actor (d. 2014)
- September 30 – Donald Swann, Welsh composer (d. 1994)
- October 1 – Babe McCarthy, American professional and collegiate basketball coach (d. 1975)
- October 2
- Eugenio Cruz Vargas, Chilean poet and painter (d. 2014)
- Absalón Castellanos Domínguez, Mexican politician (d. 2017)
- Shih Chun-jen, Taiwanese neurosurgeon (d. 2017)
- Hershel W. Williams, American Medal of Honour recipient
- October 3
- Edward Oliver LeBlanc, Dominican politician (d. 2004)
- Stanisław Skrowaczewski, Polish-born orchestral conductor (d. 2017)
- October 4
- Charlton Heston, American actor, best known for his role in The Ten Commandments (d. 2008)
- Charles Lazarus, American businessman, founder of Toys "R" Us (d. 2018)
- October 5
- Albert Guðmundsson, Icelandic football player and politician (d. 1994)
- Glynis Johns, South African-born Welsh actress
- Ricardo Lavié, Argentine actor (d. 2010)
- October 6
- Robert Kuok, Malaysian-Chinese business magnate and investor
- Emmett Hulcy Tidd, American military officer (d. 2018)
- Yasar Kemal, Turkish writer (d. 2015)
- October 7 – Irma Grese, German Nazi concentration camp guard, war criminal (executed 1945)
- October 9 – Haim Gouri, Israeli poet (d. 2018)
- October 10
- James "Jabby" Jabara, American aviator, the first American jet fighter ace (d. 1966)
- Murray Walker, British motor racing commentator
- Asri Muda, Malaysian politician (d. 1992)
- October 13
- Les Pearce, Welsh rugby league player and coach (d. 2018)
- Faas Wilkes, Dutch football (soccer) player (d. 2006)
- October 15 – Italo Calvino, Italian writer (d. 1985)
- October 16 – Linda Darnell, American actress (d. 1965)
- October 17
- Henryk Gulbinowicz, Polish cardinal
- Charles McClendon, American Hall of Fame college football coach (d. 2001)
- October 19 – Beatrix Hamburg, American psychiatrist (d. 2018)
- October 20 – Otfried Preußler, German children's books author (d. 2013)
- October 23 – Frank Sutton, American actor (d. 1974)
- October 24
- Sir Robin Day, British political broadcaster (d. 2000)
- Denise Levertov, British-born American poet (d. 1997)
- October 25
- J. Esmonde Barry, Canadian healthcare activist and political commentator (d. 2007)
- Achille Silvestrini, Italian cardinal
- October 27 – Roy Lichtenstein, American pop artist (d. 1997)
- October 29
- Carl Djerassi, American chemist (d. 2015)
- Gerda van der Kade-Koudijs, Dutch athlete (d. 2015)
- November 1
- Victoria de los Ángeles, Catalan soprano (d. 2005)
- Gordon R. Dickson, Canadian author (d. 2001)
- James Ramsden, English politician
- November 2 – Cesare Rubini, Italian basketball player and coach (d. 2011)
- November 3 – Tomás Cardinal Ó Fiaich, Irish Roman Catholic prelate (d. 1990)
- November 4 – John Herbers, American journalist, author, editor, World War II veteran, and Pulitzer Prize finalist (d. 2017)
- November 5
- Rudolf Augstein, German journalist, founder and part-owner of German magazine Der Spiegel (d. 2002)
- Kay Lionikas, Greek-American female professional baseball player (d. 1978)
- November 8
- Yisrael Friedman, Romanian-born Israeli rabbi (d. 2017)
- Jack Kilby, American electrical engineer, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physics (d. 2005)
- November 9 – Elizabeth Hawley, American journalist (d. 2018)
- November 11 – P. K. van der Byl, Rhodesian politician (d. 1999)
- November 12 – Vicco von Bülow, German actor (d. 2011)
- November 13 – Linda Christian, Mexican film actress (d. 2011)
- November 14
- Cleyde Yáconis, Brazilian actress (d. 2013)
- Misael Pastrana Borrero, 23rd President of Colombia (d. 1997)
- November 15
- Michael Lapage, English rower
- Fred Richmond, American politician
- November 17 – Aristides Maria Pereira, President of Cape Verde (d. 2011)
- November 18 – Alan Shepard, first American astronaut, fifth person to walk on the moon (d. 1998)
- November 20 – Nadine Gordimer, South African writer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2014)
- November 22
- Arthur Hiller, Canadian film director (d. 2016)
- Tu An, Chinese poet and translator (d. 2017)
- November 23
- Billy Haughton, American harness driver and trainer (d. 1986)
- Julien J. LeBourgeois, American vice admiral (d. 2012)
- Gloria Whelan, American poet, short story writer, and novelist
- November 24 – Octavio Lepage, Venezuelan politician, former Acting President of Venezuela (d. 2017)
- November 25 – Mauno Koivisto, 2-Time Prime Minister of Finland and 9th President of Finland (d. 2017)
- November 26 – Pat Phoenix, English actress (d. 1986)
- November 28 – Gloria Grahame, American actress (d. 1981)
- December 1
- Dick Shawn, American actor (d. 1987)
- William F. House, American otologist and inventor of the Cochlear implant (d. 2012)
- Stansfield Turner, American admiral and Director of Central Intelligence (d. 2018)
- December 2 – Maria Callas, Greek soprano (d. 1977)
- December 3
- Dede Allen, American film editor ("Bonnie and Clyde") (d. 2010)
- Moyra Fraser, British actress (d. 2009)
- Abe Pollin, American sports owner (d. 2009)
- December 5
- Eleanor Dapkus, American female professional baseball player (d. 2011)
- Philip Slier, Dutch Jewish typesetter (d. 1943)
- December 7 – Ted Knight, American actor (d. 1986)
- December 8 – Dewey Martin, American actor
- December 10 – Harold Gould, American character actor (d. 2010)
- December 11
- Betsy Blair, American film actress (d. 2009)
- Farhang Mehr, Iranian-born American Zoroastrian scholar and writer (d. 2018)
- December 12 – Bob Barker, American game show host (The Price Is Right)
- December 13
- Philip Warren Anderson, American physicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- Larry Doby, baseball player (d. 2003)
- Antoni Tàpies, Catalan painter (d. 2012)
- December 14
- Gerard Reve, Dutch writer (d. 2006)
- Sully Boyar, American actor (d. 2001)
- December 15
- Aishah Ghani, Malaysian politician (d. 2013)
- Freeman Dyson, English-born physicist
- December 16 – Jo-Carroll Dennison, American actress and former Miss America
- December 17 – Jaroslav Pelikan, American historian (d. 2006)
- December 18 – Edwin Bramall, retired British Army officer
- December 19 – Gordon Jackson, Scottish actor (d. 1990)
- December 20 – Ambalavaner Sivanandan, Sri Lankan novelist (d. 2018)
- December 23
- TL Osborn, American televangelist, singer and author (d. 2013)
- José Serra Gil, Spanish racing cyclist (d. 2002)
- James Stockdale, U.S. Navy admiral and vice presidential candidate (d. 2005)
- December 24 – George Patton IV, American general (d. 2004)
- December 25
- Luis Álamos, Chilean football manager (d. 1983)
- Sonya Olschanezky, World War II heroine (d. 1944)
- Satyananda Saraswati, Founder of Satyananda Yoga and Bihar Yoga (d. 2009)
- René Girard, French-American historian (d. 2015)
- Billy Watson, American child actor
- December 26
- Richard A. Teague, American industrial designer (d. 1991)
- Richard Artschwager, American painter, illustrator and sculptor (d. 2013)
- December 27 – Lucas Mangope, President of Bophuthatswana Bantustan (d. 2018)
- December 29
- Dina Merrill, American actress, heiress, socialite, and philanthropist (d. 2017)
- Cheikh Anta Diop, Senegalese historian, anthropologist, physicist, and politician (d. 1986)
King Constantine I of Greece
Prince Naruhisa Kitashirakawa
- January 1 – Willie Keeler, American baseball player and MLB Hall of Famer (b. 1872)
- January 2
- Thomas Bavister, British-born Australian (b. 1850)
- Girolamo Caruso, Italian agronomist and teacher (b. 1842)
- January 3 – Jaroslav Hašek, Czech writer (b. 1883)
- January 8 – Shimamura Hayao, Japanese admiral (b. 1858)
- January 9
- Katherine Mansfield, British novelist (b. 1888)
- Edith Thompson and Frederick Bywaters, British couple hanged for murder (Thompson b. 1893, Bywaters b. 1902)
- January 11 – Constantine I of Greece, King of Greece (b. 1868)
- January 12 – Herbert Silberer, Austrian psychoanalyst (b. 1882)
- January 13 – Alexandre Ribot, French statesman, Prime Minister of France (b. 1842)
- January 16 – Abdul Kerim Pasha, Ottoman general (b. 1872)
- January 18 – Wallace Reid, American actor (b. 1891)
- January 19 – Amalia Eriksson, Swedish businesswoman (b. 1824)
- January 23 – Max Nordau, Hungarian author, philosopher and Zionist leader (b. 1849)
- January 27 – Carolina Santocanale, Italian Roman Catholic nun and blessed (b. 1852)
- January 30 – Columba Marmion, Irish Benedictine and Roman Catholic monk and blessed (b. 1858)
- January 31 – Eligiusz Niewiadomski, Polish artist, political activist and assassin (executed) (b. 1869)
- February 1
- Ernst Troeltsch, German theologian (b. 1865)
- Luigi Variara, Italian Roman Catholic priest and blessed (b. 1875)
- February 3 – Count Kuroki Tamemoto, Japanese general (b. 1844)
- February 4
- Prince Fushimi Sadanaru (b. 1858)
- Giuseppe Antonio Ermenegildo Prisco, Italian Roman Catholic cardinal (b. 1833)
- February 5 – Count Erich Kielmansegg, former Prime Minister of Austria (b. 1847)
- February 6
- Edward Emerson Barnard, American astronomer (b. 1857)
- Gerdt von Bassewitz, Prussian general, playwright and actor (b. 1878)
- February 10 – Wilhelm Röntgen, German physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1845)
- February 14 – Bartolomeo Bacilieri, Italian Roman Catholic cardinal (b. 1842)
- February 19 – Gerónimo Giménez, Spanish conductor and composer (b. 1854)
- February 21 – Prince Miguel, Duke of Viseu (b. 1878)
- February 22
- Théophile Delcassé, French statesman (b. 1852)
- Princess Marie Elisabeth of Saxe-Meiningen (b. 1853)
- February 24 – Edward W. Morley, American physicist and chemist (b. 1838)
- February 26 – Walter B. Barrows, American naturalist (b. 1855)
- March 1 – Rui Barbosa, Brazilian polymath, diplomat, writer, jurist and politician (b. 1849)
- March 3 – Melancthon J. Briggs, American lawyer and politician (b. 1846)
- March 6 – Joseph McDermott, American actor (b. 1878)
- March 8
- Pascual Álvarez, Filipino general (b. 1861)
- Johannes Diderik van der Waals, Dutch physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1837)
- March 11 – Júlia da Silva Bruhns, Brazilian merchant (b. 1851)
- March 15 – Goat Anderson, American baseball player (b. 1880)
- March 16 – George Bean, English cricketer (b. 1864)
- March 20 – Józef Bilczewski, Polish Roman Catholic prelate and saint (b. 1860)
- March 25 – Inokuchi Ariya, Japanese technologist and professor (b. 1856)
- March 26 – Sarah Bernhardt, French actress (b. 1844)
- March 27 – Sir James Dewar, British chemist (b. 1842)
- March 28 – Michel-Joseph Maunoury, French general (b. 1847)
- March 31 – Konstantin Budkevich, Soviet Roman Catholic priest and servant of God (executed) (b. 1867)
- April 1 – Prince Naruhisa Kitashirakawa (b. 1887)
- April 4 – John Venn, British mathematician (b. 1834)
- April 5 – George Herbert, 5th Earl of Carnarvon, British financier of Egyptian excavations (b. 1866)
- April 16 – Isidore Jacques Eggermont, Belgian diplomat (b. 1844)
- April 17 – Madre Teresa Nuzzo, Maltese Roman Catholic nun and blessed (b. 1851)
- April 22 – Frank Baldwin, American general (b. 1842)
- April 23
- Mary Cynthia Dickerson, American herpetologist (b. 1866)
- Princess Louise of Prussia (b. 1838)
- April 24 – William Ernest, Grand Duke of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (b. 1876)
- May 2 – Alfred Harding, American Episcopal bishop (b. 1852)
- May 5 – Rosario de Acuña, Spanish author (b. 1850)
- May 9 – Constantin Cristescu, Romanian general (b. 1866)
- May 10 – Charles de Freycinet, French statesman, Prime Minister of France (b. 1828)
- May 17
- Manuel Allendesalazar y Muñoz de Salazar, Spanish nobleman and politician, Prime Minister of Spain (b. 1856)
- Thomas Scott Baldwin, American balloonist and general (b. 1854)
- Duke Paul Frederick of Mecklenburg (b. 1852)
- May 21
- Hans Goldschmidt, German chemist (b. 1861)
- Charles Kent, British actor (b. 1852)
- May 23 – Nicola Barbato, Italian doctor, socialist and politician (b. 1856)
- May 29 – Albert Deullin, French flying ace of World War I (b. 1890)
- June 4
- Alexander Milne Calder, Scottish-born American sculptor (b. 1846)
- Filippo Smaldone, Italian Roman Catholic priest and saint (b. 1848)
- June 5 – Carl von Horn, German general (b. 1847)
- June 9
- Takeo Arishima, Japanese novelist, writer and essayist (b. 1878)
- Princess Helena of the United Kingdom, third daughter of Queen Victoria (b. 1846)
- June 10 – Pierre Loti, French writer and naval officer (b. 1850)
- June 12 – Kate Bishop, English actress (b. 1848)
- June 14
- Isabelle Bogelot, French philanthropist (b. 1838)
- Aleksandar Stamboliyski, 20th Prime Minister of Bulgaria (assassinated) (b. 1879)
- June 17 – Alexis-Xyste Bernard, Canadian Catholic bishop (b. 1847)
- June 18 – Hristo Smirnenski, Bulgarian poet (b. 1898)
- June 20 – Princess Marie of Battenberg (b. 1852)
- June 23 – Keiichi Aichi, Japanese physicist (b. 1880)
- June 24 – Edith Södergran, Finnish author (b. 1892)
Hermes Rodrigues da Fonseca
Saint Antonio Francisco Xavier Alvares
- July 2 – James Ryan, Irish-born American Roman Catholic prelate (b. 1848)
- July 10 – Albert Chevalier, British music hall comedian (b. 1861)
- July 12 – Ernst Otto Beckmann, German pharmacist and chemist (b. 1853)
- July 15 – Janey Sevilla Callander, British producer (b. 1846)
- July 19 – Auguste Bouché-Leclercq, French historian (b. 1842)
- July 20 – Pancho Villa, Mexican revolutionary (assassinated) (b. 1878)
- July 23
- Charles Dupuy, French statesman, Prime Minister of France (b. 1851)
- Theodor Rosetti, 16th Prime Minister of Romania (b. 1837)
- July 30 – Charles Hawtrey, British actor (b. 1858)
- August 1 – Pierre Brizon, French teacher, deputy and pacifist (b. 1878)
- August 2 – Warren G. Harding, American politician, 29th President of the United States (b. 1865)
- August 9 – Victor II, Duke of Ratibor (b. 1847)
- August 10 – Joaquín Sorolla, Spanish painter (b. 1863)
- August 23
- Ernest Francis Bashford, British oncologist (b. 1873)
- Henry C. Mustin, American naval aviation pioneer (b. 1874)
- August 24 – Katō Tomosaburō, Imperial Japanese Navy officer, 12th Prime Minister of Japan (b. 1861)
- August 27 – Edward Hill, American painter (b. 1843)
- August 29 – Princess Anastasia of Greece and Denmark (b. 1878)
- September 6 – Pedro José Escalón, Salvaodrian military officer, 21st President of El Salvador (b. 1847)
- September 9 – Hermes Rodrigues da Fonseca, Brazilian soldier and politician, 8th President of Brazil (b. 1855)
- September 14 – Nemesio Canales, Puerto Rican essayist, novelist, playwright, journalist, activist and politician (b. 1878)
- September 17 – Stefanos Dragoumis, Prime Minister of Greece (b. 1842)
- September 19 – Sophus Andersen, Danish composer (b. 1859)
- September 23
- Antonio Francisco Xavier Alvares, Indian Orthodox priest and saint (b. 1836)
- Carl L. Boeckmann, Norwegian-born American artist (b. 1867)
- John Morley, 1st Viscount Morley of Blackburn, British politician and editor (b. 1838)
- September 25 – Elbazduko Britayev, Russian playwright and author (b. 1881)
- September 26 – Luigi Tezza, Italian Roman Catholic priest and blessed (b. 1841)
- October 9 – Damat Ferid Pasha, Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire
- October 10
- Herman Gottfried Breijer, Dutch-born South African naturalist and museologist (b. 1864)
- Andrés Avelino Cáceres, Peruvian general, 3-time President of Peru (b. 1836)
- October 12 – Diego Manuel Chamorro, 14th President of Nicaragua (b. 1861)
- October 23
- Hannah Johnston Bailey, American advocate, temperance and suffragist (b. 1839)
- Félix Fourdrain, French organist and composer (b. 1880)
- October 28
- Theodor Reuss, German occultist (b. 1855)
- Stojan Protić, Yugoslav statesman and writer, 1st Prime Minister of Yugoslavia (b. 1857)
- October 30 – Bonar Law, British politician, 52nd Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (b. 1858)
- November 9 (among those killed in Munich Beer Hall Putsch):
- Oskar Körner, businessman (b. 1875)
- Karl Laforce, student (b. 1904)
- Ludwig Maximilian Erwin von Scheubner-Richter, diplomat and revolutionary (b. 1884)
- November 10 – Ricciotto Canudo, Italian theoretcian (b. 1877)
- November 14 – Prince Ernest Augustus, 3rd Duke of Cumberland and Teviotdale (b. 1845)
- November 15 – Mohammad Yaqub Khan, Emir of Afghanistan (b. 1849)
- November 21 – Lars Emil Bruun, Danish groceer and numismatit (b. 1852)
- November 30 – Martha Mansfield, American actress (b. 1899)
- December 2 – Tomás Bretón, Spanish composer (b. 1850)
- December 4 – Maurice Barres, French novelist, journalist and politician (b. 1862)
- December 8 – John William Brodie-Innes, British member of Golden Dawn (b. 1848)
- December 9 – Meggie Albanesi, British actress (b. 1899)
- December 12 – Raymond Radiguet, French author (b. 1903)
- December 13 – Théophile Steinlen, Swiss painter (b. 1859)
- December 14 – Giuseppe Gallignani, Italian composer, conductor and teacher (b. 1851)
- December 22 – Georg Luger, German firearms designer (b. 1849)
- December 25 – William Ludwig, Irish opera singer (b. 1847)
- December 26 – Rafael Valentín Errázuriz, Chilean politician and diplomat (b. 1861)
- December 27
- Gustave Eiffel, French engineer and architect (Eiffel Tower) (b. 1832)
- Lluís Domènech i Montaner, Spanish architect (b. 1850)
- December 28 – Frank Hayes, American actor (b. 1871)
1923: Date unknown
- Edmund William Berridge, British medical doctor (b. 1843)
- Dorila Antommarchi, Colombian poet (b. 1850s)
1923: Nobel Prizes
- Physics – Robert Andrews Millikan
- Chemistry – Fritz Pregl
- Physiology or Medicine – Frederick Grant Banting, John James Rickard Macleod
- Literature – William Butler Yeats
- Albert, Norman (February 9, 1923). "Conacher Scored Six for North Toronto". Toronto Star. p. 12.
- Kitchen, Paul (2008). Win, Lose or Wrangle: The Inside Story of the Old Ottawa Senators - 1883–1935. Manotick, Ontario: Penumbra Press. p. 246.
- Mariz Tadros (18–24 March 1999). "Unity in diversity". Al Ahram Weekly (421). Archived from the original on May 30, 2014. Retrieved 30 September 2014.
- Earl L. Sullivan (1 January 1986). Women in Egyptian Public Life. Syracuse University Press. p. 172. Buy book ISBN 978-0-8156-2354-0. Retrieved 6 October 2014.
- Nadje S. Al Ali. "Women's Movements in the Middle East: Case Studies of Egypt and Turkey" (Report). SOAS. Retrieved 21 September 2014.
- "Hooper, Albert W. "Bert"". The History of Canadian Broadcasting. Retrieved January 28, 2015.
- "Constitutional history at a glance". Al-Ahram Weekly On-line. 3–9 March 2005. Retrieved 2013-12-11.
- "National Weather Service". Crh.noaa.gov. Retrieved 2013-08-25.
- Named and commissioned October 10. Hayward, John T. (August 1978). "Comment and Discussion". United States Naval Institute Proceedings.
- Palestine Royal Commission Report, Presented by the Secretary of State for the Colonies to Parliament by Command of His Majesty. Cmd. 5479. London: His Majesty’s Stationery Office. July 1937. Archived from the original on January 27, 2012.
- "1923 Police Strike". Marvellous Melbourne. Museum Victoria. Retrieved 2018-02-19.
- Tonge, Stephen. "Weimar Germany 1919–1933". A Web of English History. Retrieved 2012-03-14.
1923 in other languages
Source of information: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. We're not responsible for the content of this article and your use of this information. Disclaimer
Using this page, you can quickly and easily search for the "1923
" related products in the best online stores. For your convenience the search term is already added to the search box. You can either make a search right now or modify the query somehow (for example, "1923 2018").
You can also change the category of required goods. The "All goods" category is selected right now, so the search will be done in the web stores offering 500 daily sales and special offers, 5 000 000 products related products and services. Thus, in just one click, you can check the current prices, offers, discounts, available goods, etc. Also make sure to check the today's sales in the selected online stores listed below.
US Delivery, Shipping to the United States
The delivery of goods is carried out internationally and across the United States. The goods are shipped to all US cities and towns.
As usual, the goods by request "1923" in Alabama can be shipped to Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Decatur, Auburn, Madison, Florence, Gadsden, Vestavia Hills, Prattville, Phenix City, Alabaster, Bessemer, Enterprise, Opelika, Homewood, Northport, Anniston, Prichard, Athens. It is also available for the people living in Daphne, Pelham, Oxford, Albertville, Selma, Mountain Brook, Trussville, Troy, Center Point, Helena, Hueytown, Talladega, Fairhope, Ozark, Alexander City, Cullman, Scottsboro, Millbrook, Foley, Hartselle, Fort Payne, Gardendale, Jasper, Saraland, Muscle Shoals, Eufaula, and so on.
As usual, the goods by your query "1923" in Alaska can be delivered to the following cities: Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Wasilla, Kenai, Kodiak, Bethel, Palmer, Homer, Unalaska, Barrow, Soldotna, Valdez, Nome, Kotzebue, Seward, Wrangell, Dillingham, Cordova, North Pole, Houston, Craig, Hooper Bay, Akutan, and other cities.
Of course, any things related with "1923" in Arizona can be delivered to Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Yuma, Avondale, Flagstaff, Goodyear, Lake Havasu City, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Sierra Vista, Maricopa, Oro Valley, Prescott, Bullhead City, Prescott Valley. You can also buy these goods in Apache Junction, Marana, El Mirage, Kingman, Queen Creek, Florence, San Luis, Sahuarita, Fountain Hills, Nogales, Douglas, Eloy, Payson, Somerton, Paradise Valley, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Chino Valley, Show Low, Sedona, and other cities and towns.
No need to say, any products related with "1923" in Arkansas can be received in such cities as Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Pine Bluff, Bentonville, Hot Springs, Benton, Texarkana, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Russellville, Bella Vista, West Memphis, Paragould, Cabot. And, of course, Searcy, Van Buren, El Dorado, Maumelle, Blytheville, Forrest City, Siloam Springs, Bryant, Harrison, Hot Springs Village, Mountain Home, Marion, Helena-West Helena, Camden, Magnolia, Arkadelphia, Malvern, Batesville, Hope, and other cities.
And the goods related with "1923" in California can be sent to Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Stockton, Chula Vista, Fremont, Irvine, San Bernardino, Modesto, Oxnard, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Glendale, Huntington Beach, Santa Clarita, Garden Grove. And other cities and towns, such as Santa Rosa, Oceanside, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Lancaster, Elk Grove, Palmdale, Corona, Salinas, Pomona, Torrance, Hayward, Escondido, Sunnyvale, Pasadena, Fullerton, Orange, Thousand Oaks, Visalia, Simi Valley, Concord, Roseville, Santa Clara, Vallejo, Victorville. The shipping is also available in El Monte, Berkeley, Downey, Costa Mesa, Inglewood, Ventura, West Covina, Norwalk, Carlsbad, Fairfield, Richmond, Murrieta, Burbank, Antioch, Daly City, Temecula, Santa Maria, El Cajon, Rialto, San Mateo, Compton, Clovis, Jurupa Valley, South Gate, Vista, Mission Viejo. The delivery is also available in Vacaville, Carson, Hesperia, Redding, Santa Monica, Westminster, Santa Barbara, Chico, Whittier, Newport Beach, San Leandro, Hawthorne, San Marcos, Citrus Heights, Alhambra, Tracy, Livermore, Buena Park, Lakewood, Merced, Hemet, Chino, Menifee, Lake Forest, Napa. It is also available for the people living in Redwood City, Bellflower, Indio, Tustin, Baldwin Park, Chino Hills, Mountain View, Alameda, Upland, Folsom, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Lynwood, Union City, Apple Valley, Redlands, Turlock, Perris, Manteca, Milpitas, Redondo Beach, Davis, Camarillo, Yuba City. And, of course, Rancho Cordova, Palo Alto, Yorba Linda, Walnut Creek, South San Francisco, San Clemente, Pittsburg, Laguna Niguel, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Lodi, Madera, Monterey Park, La Habra, Santa Cruz, Encinitas, Tulare, Gardena, National City, Cupertino. The delivery is also available in Huntington Park, Petaluma, San Rafael, La Mesa, Rocklin, Arcadia, Diamond Bar, Woodland, Fountain Valley, Porterville, Paramount, Hanford, Rosemead, Eastvale, Santee, Highland, Delano, Colton, Novato, Lake Elsinore, Brentwood, Yucaipa, Cathedral City, Watsonville, Placentia.
And today any products related with "1923" in Colorado can be delivered to the following cities: Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Arvada, Westminster, Pueblo, Centennial, Boulder, Greeley, Longmont, Loveland, Broomfield, Grand Junction, Castle Rock, Commerce City, Parker, Littleton, Northglenn, Brighton, Englewood. It's also available for those who live in Wheat Ridge, Fountain, Lafayette, Windsor, Erie, Evans, Golden, Louisville, Montrose, Durango, Cañon City, Greenwood Village, Sterling, Lone Tree, Johnstown, Superior, Fruita, Steamboat Springs, Federal Heights, Firestone, Fort Morgan, Frederick, Castle Pines, and other cities.
Normally, the goods by your query "1923" in Connecticut can be purchased if you live in Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton, etc.
Of course, the goods related with "1923" in Delaware can be delivered to Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna, Milford, Seaford, Georgetown, Elsmere, New Castle, Millsboro, Laurel, Harrington, Camden, Clayton, Lewes, Milton, Selbyville, Bridgeville, Townsend, and other cities and towns.
And the products by request "1923" in Florida can be received in such cities as Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, Cape Coral, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Gainesville, Coral Springs, Miami Gardens, Clearwater, Palm Bay, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, Lakeland, Davie, Miami Beach, Boca Raton. As well as in Deltona, Plantation, Sunrise, Palm Coast, Largo, Deerfield Beach, Melbourne, Boynton Beach, Lauderhill, Fort Myers, Weston, Kissimmee, Homestead, Delray Beach, Tamarac, Daytona Beach, Wellington, North Miami, Jupiter, North Port, Coconut Creek, Port Orange, Sanford, Margate, Ocala, Sarasota, Pensacola, etc.
No doubt, any products related with "1923" in Georgia can be received in Atlanta, Columbus, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Albany, Warner Robins, Alpharetta, Marietta, Valdosta, Smyrna, Dunwoody, Rome, East Point, Milton, Gainesville, Hinesville, Peachtree City, Newnan, Dalton, Douglasville, Kennesaw, LaGrange, Statesboro, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Stockbridge, Woodstock, Carrollton, Canton, Griffin, McDonough, Acworth, Pooler, Union City...
As always, the goods related with "1923" in Hawaii can be bought in Honolulu, East Honolulu, Pearl City, Hilo, Kailua, Waipahu, Kaneohe, Mililani Town, Kahului, Ewa Gentry, Mililani Mauka, Kihei, Makakilo, Wahiawa, Schofield Barracks, Wailuku, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Royal Kunia, Halawa, Waimalu, Waianae, Nanakuli, Kailua, Lahaina, Waipio, Hawaiian Paradise Park, Kapaa, and other cities.
Undoubtedly, the goods related with "1923" in Idaho can be shipped to Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Caldwell, Coeur d'Alene, Twin Falls, Lewiston, Post Falls, Rexburg, Moscow, Eagle, Kuna, Ammon, Chubbuck, Hayden, Mountain Home, Blackfoot, Garden City, Jerome, Burley, and other cities.
No need to say, the products related to the term "1923" in Illinois can be purchased if you live in Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Champaign, Bloomington, Decatur, Evanston, Des Plaines, Berwyn, Wheaton, Belleville, Elmhurst, DeKalb, Moline, Urbana, Crystal Lake, Quincy, Rock Island, Park Ridge, Calumet City, Pekin, Danville, St. Charles, North Chicago, Galesburg, Chicago Heights, Granite City, Highland Park, Burbank, O'Fallon, Oak Forest, Alton, Kankakee, West Chicago, East St. Louis, McHenry, Batavia, Carbondale, Freeport, Belvidere, Collinsville, Harvey, Lockport, Woodstock, and other cities.
And the goods by request "1923" in Indiana can be shipped to such cities as Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Carmel, Fishers, Bloomington, Hammond, Gary, Lafayette, Muncie, Terre Haute, Kokomo, Noblesville, Anderson, Greenwood, Elkhart, Mishawaka, Lawrence, Jeffersonville, Columbus, Portage, New Albany, Richmond, Westfield, Valparaiso, Goshen, Michigan City, West Lafayette, Marion, East Chicago, Hobart, Crown Point, Franklin, La Porte, Greenfield.
No need to say, any products related with "1923" in Iowa can be received in such cities as Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Iowa City, Waterloo, Council Bluffs, Ames, West Des Moines, Dubuque, Ankeny, Urbandale, Cedar Falls, Marion, Bettendorf, Marshalltown, Mason City, Clinton, Burlington, Ottumwa, Fort Dodge, Muscatine, Coralville, Johnston, North Liberty, Altoona, Newton, Indianola, etc.
It goes without saying that the goods by your query "1923" in Kansas can be received in such cities as Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, Salina, Hutchinson, Leavenworth, Leawood, Dodge City, Garden City, Junction City, Emporia, Derby, Prairie Village, Hays, Liberal, Gardner, Pittsburg, Newton, Great Bend, McPherson, El Dorado, Ottawa, Winfield, Arkansas City, Andover, Lansing, Merriam, Haysville, Atchison, Parsons.
As usual, the products related to the term "1923" in Kentucky can be purchased if you live in Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond, Florence, Georgetown, Henderson, Elizabethtown, Nicholasville, Jeffersontown, Frankfort, Paducah, Independence, Radcliff, Ashland, Madisonville, Winchester, Erlanger, Murray, St. Matthews, Fort Thomas, Danville, Newport, Shively, Shelbyville, Glasgow, Berea, Bardstown, Shepherdsville, Somerset, Lyndon, Lawrenceburg, Middlesboro, Mayfield, and other cities.
It goes without saying that the goods related with "1923" in Louisiana can be bought in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Kenner, Bossier City, Monroe, Alexandria, Houma, Marrero, New Iberia, Laplace, Slidell, Prairieville, Central, Terrytown, Ruston, Sulphur, Harvey, Hammond, Bayou Cane, Shenandoah, Natchitoches, Gretna, Chalmette, Opelousas, Estelle, Zachary, and other cities and towns.
It goes without saying that any products related with "1923" in Maine can be shipped to such cities as Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, Auburn, Biddeford, Sanford, Saco, Augusta, Westbrook, Waterville, Presque Isle, Brewer, Bath, Caribou, Ellsworth, Old Town, Rockland, Belfast, Gardiner, Calais, Hallowell, Eastport, and other cities.
Undoubtedly, the products by request "1923" in Maryland can be delivered to the following cities: Baltimore, Frederick, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bowie, Hagerstown, Annapolis, College Park, Salisbury, Laurel, Greenbelt, Cumberland, Westminster, Hyattsville, Takoma Park, Easton, Elkton, Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, Cambridge, New Carrollton, Bel Air and smaller towns.
Undoubtedly, the goods named "1923" in Massachusetts can be shipped to Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Lynn, Fall River, Newton, Lawrence, Somerville, Framingham, Haverhill, Waltham, Malden, Brookline, Plymouth, Medford, Taunton, Chicopee, Weymouth, Revere, Peabody, Methuen, Barnstable, Pittsfield, Attleboro, Arlington, Everett, Salem, Westfield, Leominster, Fitchburg, Billerica, Holyoke, Beverly, Marlborough, Woburn, Amherst, Braintree, Shrewsbury, Chelsea, Dartmouth, Chelmsford, Andover, Natick, Randolph, Watertown, etc.
No need to say, the found goods by query "1923" in Michigan can be received in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Dearborn, Livonia, Clinton, Canton, Westland, Troy, Farmington Hills, Macomb Township, Kalamazoo, Shelby, Wyoming, Southfield, Waterford, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Taylor, Saint Clair Shores, Pontiac, Dearborn Heights, Royal Oak, Novi, Ypsilanti, Battle Creek, Saginaw, Kentwood, East Lansing, Redford, Roseville, Georgetown, Portage, Chesterfield Township, Midland, Bloomfield Charter Township, Oakland County, Saginaw, Commerce, Meridian, Muskegon, Lincoln Park, Grand Blanc, Holland, Orion, Bay City, Independence Charter Township, and other cities.
It goes without saying that any products related with "1923" in Minnesota can be shipped to Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester, Bloomington, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Woodbury, St. Cloud, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Coon Rapids, Blaine, Burnsville, Lakeville, Minnetonka, Apple Valley, Edina, St. Louis Park, Moorhead, Mankato, Maplewood, Shakopee, Richfield, Cottage Grove, Roseville, Inver Grove Heights, Andover, Brooklyn Center, Savage, Oakdale, Fridley, Winona, Shoreview, Ramsey, Owatonna, Chanhassen, Prior Lake, White Bear Lake, Chaska, Austin, Elk River, Champlin, Faribault, Rosemount, Crystal, Farmington, Hastings, New Brighton, etc.
And the products by request "1923" in Mississippi can be delivered to Jackson, Gulfport, Southaven, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Meridian, Tupelo, Greenville, Olive Branch, Horn Lake, Clinton, Pearl, Ridgeland, Starkville, Columbus, Vicksburg, Pascagoula, Clarksdale, Oxford, Laurel, Gautier, Ocean Springs, Madison, Brandon, Greenwood, Cleveland, Natchez, Long Beach, Corinth, Hernando, Moss Point, McComb, Canton, Carriere, Grenada, Brookhaven, Indianola, Yazoo City, West Point, Picayune, Petal, and other cities and towns.
Today the goods by your query "1923" in Missouri can be shipped to Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Lee’s Summit, O’Fallon, St. Joseph, St. Charles, Blue Springs, St. Peters, Florissant, Joplin, Chesterfield, Jefferson City, Cape Girardeau, Oakville, Wildwood, University City, Ballwin, Raytown, Liberty, Wentzville, Mehlville, Kirkwood, Maryland Heights, Hazelwood, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Webster Groves, Sedalia, Ferguson, Arnold, Affton, and so on.
No doubt, the products related to the term "1923" in Montana can be sent to Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Kalispell, Havre, Anaconda, Miles City, Belgrade, Livingston, Laurel, Whitefish, Lewistown, Sidney, and other cities and towns.
Naturally, any products related with "1923" in Nebraska can be sent to Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont, Hastings, Norfolk, North Platte, Papillion, Columbus, La Vista, Scottsbluff, South Sioux City, Beatrice, Lexington.
And today the goods named "1923" in Nevada can be received in Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, North Las Vegas, Sparks, Carson City, Fernley, Elko, Mesquite, Boulder City, Fallon, Winnemucca, West Wendover, Ely, Yerington, Carlin, Lovelock, Wells, Caliente, and other cities and towns.
Normally, the goods by request "1923" in New Hampshire can be received in Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, Dover, Rochester, Salem, Merrimack, Hudson, Londonderry, Keene, Bedford, Portsmouth, Goffstown, Laconia, Hampton, Milford, Durham, Exeter, Windham, Hooksett, Claremont, Lebanon, Pelham, Somersworth, Hanover, Amherst, Raymond, Conway, Berlin, and other cities and towns.
And today the found goods by query "1923" in New Jersey can be delivered to the following cities: Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Woodbridge, Lakewood, Toms River, Hamilton, Trenton, Clifton, Camden, Brick, Cherry Hill, Passaic, Middletown, Union City, Old Bridge, Gloucester Township, East Orange, Bayonne, Franklin, North Bergen, Vineland, Union, Piscataway, New Brunswick, Jackson, Wayne, Irvington, Parsippany-Troy Hills, Howell, Perth Amboy, Hoboken, Plainfield, West New York, Washington Township, East Brunswick, Bloomfield, West Orange, Evesham, Bridgewater, South Brunswick, Egg Harbor, Manchester, Hackensack, Sayreville, Mount Laurel, Berkeley, North Brunswick, and so on.
And of course, the goods related with "1923" in New Mexico can be purchased if you live in Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Clovis, Hobbs, Alamogordo, Carlsbad, Gallup, Deming, Los Lunas, Chaparral, Sunland Park, Las Vegas, Portales, Los Alamos, North Valley, Artesia, Lovington, Silver City, Española...
As always, the products related to the term "1923" in New York can be shipped to such cities as New York, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Schenectady, Utica, White Plains, Troy, Niagara Falls, Binghamton, Rome, Long Beach, Poughkeepsie, North Tonawanda, Jamestown, Ithaca, Elmira, Newburgh, Middletown, Auburn, Watertown, Glen Cove, Saratoga Springs, Kingston, Peekskill, Lockport, Plattsburgh, Cortland, Amsterdam, Oswego, Lackawanna, Cohoes, Rye, Gloversville, Beacon, Batavia, Tonawanda, Glens Falls, Olean, Oneonta, Geneva, Dunkirk, Fulton, Oneida, Corning, Ogdensburg, Canandaigua, Watervliet, etc.
And today the products related to the term "1923" in North Carolina can be sent to Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Cary, Wilmington, High Point, Greenville, Asheville, Concord, Gastonia, Jacksonville, Chapel Hill, Rocky Mount, Huntersville, Burlington, Wilson, Kannapolis, Apex, Hickory, Wake Forest, Indian Trail, Mooresville, Goldsboro, Monroe, Salisbury, Holly Springs, Matthews, New Bern, Sanford, Cornelius, Garner, Thomasville, Statesville, Asheboro, Mint Hill, Fuquay-Varina, Morrisville, Kernersville, Lumberton, Kinston, Carrboro, Havelock, Shelby, Clemmons, Lexington, Clayton, Boone, etc.
Undoubtedly, the goods by request "1923" in North Dakota can be delivered to the following cities: Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot, West Fargo, Williston, Dickinson, Mandan, Jamestown, Wahpeton, Devils Lake, Watford City, Valley City, Grafton, Lincoln, Beulah, Rugby, Stanley, Horace, Casselton, New Town, Hazen, Bottineau, Lisbon, Carrington.
And today any things related with "1923" in Ohio can be received in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain, Hamilton, Springfield, Kettering, Elyria, Lakewood, Cuyahoga Falls, Euclid, Middletown, Mansfield, Newark, Mentor, Cleveland Heights, Beavercreek, Strongsville, Fairfield, Dublin, Warren, Findlay, Lancaster, Lima, Huber Heights, Marion, Westerville, Reynoldsburg, Grove City, Stow, Delaware, Brunswick, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Westlake, North Olmsted, Fairborn, Massillon, Mason, North Royalton, Bowling Green, North Ridgeville, Kent, Garfield Heights...
No need to say, the goods by request "1923" in Oklahoma can be sent to Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Owasso, Shawnee, Yukon, Ardmore, Ponca City, Bixby, Duncan, Del City, Jenks, Sapulpa, Mustang, Sand Springs, Bethany, Altus, Claremore, El Reno, McAlester, Ada, Durant, Tahlequah, Chickasha, Miami, Glenpool, Elk City, Woodward, Okmulgee, Choctaw, Weatherford, Guymon, Guthrie, Warr Acres and smaller towns.
As always, any things related with "1923" in Oregon can be bought in Portland, Salem, Eugene, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend, Medford, Springfield, Corvallis, Albany, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Keizer, Grants Pass, Oregon City, McMinnville, Redmond, Tualatin, West Linn, Woodburn, Forest Grove, Newberg, Wilsonville, Roseburg, Klamath Falls, Ashland, Milwaukie, Sherwood, Happy Valley, Central Point, Canby, Hermiston, Pendleton, Troutdale, Lebanon, Coos Bay, The Dalles, Dallas, St. Helens, La Grande, Cornelius, Gladstone, Ontario, Sandy, Newport, Monmouth.
No doubt, the products by request "1923" in Pennsylvania can be received in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Scranton, Bethlehem, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Altoona, York, Wilkes-Barre, Chester, Williamsport, Easton, Lebanon, Hazleton, New Castle, Johnstown, McKeesport, Hermitage, Greensburg, Pottsville, Sharon, Butler, Washington, Meadville, New Kensington, Coatesville, St. Marys, Lower Burrell, Oil City, Nanticoke, Uniontown, and so on.
As usual, the goods related with "1923" in Rhode Island can be sent to Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence, Woonsocket, Coventry, Cumberland, North Providence, South Kingstown, West Warwick, Johnston, North Kingstown, Newport, Bristol, Westerly, Smithfield, Lincoln, Central Falls, Portsmouth, Barrington, Middletown, Burrillville, Narragansett, Tiverton, East Greenwich, North Smithfield, Warren, Scituate.
And today any products related with "1923" in South Carolina can be shipped to Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Sumter, Hilton Head Island, Spartanburg, Florence, Goose Creek, Aiken, Myrtle Beach, Anderson, Greer, Mauldin, Greenwood, North Augusta, Easley, Simpsonville, Hanahan, Lexington, Conway, West Columbia, North Myrtle Beach, Clemson, Orangeburg, Cayce, Bluffton, Beaufort, Gaffney, Irmo, Fort Mill, Port Royal, Forest Acres, Newberry, and other cities and towns.
Of course, the goods by your query "1923" in South Dakota can be bought in Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown, Mitchell, Yankton, Pierre, Huron, Spearfish, Vermillion and smaller towns.
No need to say, any things related with "1923" in Tennessee can be shipped to such cities as Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Jackson, Johnson City, Bartlett, Hendersonville, Kingsport, Collierville, Smyrna, Cleveland, Brentwood, Germantown, Columbia, Spring Hill, La Vergne, Gallatin, Cookeville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Morristown, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Bristol, Farragut, Shelbyville, East Ridge, Tullahoma, etc.
As you know, any things related with "1923" in Texas can be bought in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, McKinney, Frisco, Pasadena, Mesquite, Killeen, McAllen, Carrollton, Midland, Waco, Denton, Abilene, Odessa, Beaumont, Round Rock, The Woodlands, Richardson, Pearland, College Station, Wichita Falls, Lewisville, Tyler, San Angelo, League City, Allen, Sugar Land, Edinburg, Mission, Longview, Bryan, Pharr, Baytown, Missouri City, Temple, Flower Mound, New Braunfels, North Richland Hills, Conroe, Victoria, Cedar Park, Harlingen, Atascocita, Mansfield, Georgetown, San Marcos, Rowlett, Pflugerville, Port Arthur, Spring, Euless, DeSoto, Grapevine, Galveston, and other cities.
Of course, the products related to the term "1923" in Utah can be delivered to the following cities: Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, Orem, Sandy, Ogden, St. George, Layton, Taylorsville, South Jordan, Logan, Lehi, Murray, Bountiful, Draper, Riverton, Roy, Spanish Fork, Pleasant Grove, Cottonwood Heights, Tooele, Springville, Cedar City, Midvale. As well as in Kaysville, Holladay, American Fork, Clearfield, Syracuse, South Salt Lake, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Clinton, Washington, Payson, Farmington, Brigham City, Saratoga Springs, North Ogden, South Ogden, North Salt Lake, Highland, Centerville, Hurricane, Heber City, West Haven, Lindon.
It goes without saying that the goods by request "1923" in Vermont can be shipped to Burlington, South Burlington, Rutland, Barre, Montpelier, Winooski, St. Albans, Newport, Vergennes, and other cities and towns.
Usually, the products by request "1923" in Virginia can be shipped to Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria, Hampton, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Danville, Manassas, Petersburg, Fredericksburg, Winchester, Salem, Staunton, Fairfax, Hopewell, Waynesboro, Colonial Heights, Radford, Bristol, Manassas Park, Williamsburg, Falls Church, Martinsville, Poquoson, and other cities.
As you know, the goods by request "1923" in Washington can be sent to Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton, Federal Way, Yakima, Spokane Valley, Kirkland, Bellingham, Kennewick, Auburn, Pasco, Marysville, Lakewood, Redmond, Shoreline, Richland, Sammamish, Burien, Olympia, Lacey. Delivery is also carried out in Edmonds, Puyallup, Bremerton, Lynnwood, Bothell, Longview, Issaquah, Wenatchee, Mount Vernon, University Place, Walla Walla, Pullman, Des Moines, Lake Stevens, SeaTac, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Bainbridge Island, Oak Harbor, Kenmore, Moses Lake, Camas, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Tukwila, and other cities and towns.
Of course, the found goods by query "1923" in West Virginia can be sent to Charleston, Huntington, Morgantown, Parkersburg, Wheeling, Weirton, Fairmont, Martinsburg, Beckley, Clarksburg, South Charleston, St. Albans, Vienna, Bluefield, etc.
And today the products related to the term "1923" in Wisconsin can be bought in Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine, Appleton, Waukesha, Oshkosh, Eau Claire, Janesville, West Allis, La Crosse, Sheboygan, Wauwatosa, Fond du Lac, New Berlin, Wausau. Delivery is also carried out in Brookfield, Beloit, Greenfield, Franklin, Oak Creek, Manitowoc, West Bend, Sun Prairie, Superior, Stevens Point, Neenah, Fitchburg, Muskego, Watertown, De Pere, Mequon, South Milwaukee, Marshfield, etc.
No doubt, the goods named "1923" in Wyoming can be sent to Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs, Sheridan, Green River, Evanston, Riverton, Jackson, Cody, Rawlins, Lander, Torrington, Powell, Douglas, Worland.
Canada Delivery, Shipping to Canada
And of course, the products by request "1923" in Canada can be bought in Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Brampton, Hamilton, Quebec City, Surrey, Laval, Halifax, London, Markham, Vaughan, Gatineau, Longueuil, Burnaby, Saskatoon, Kitchener, Windsor, Regina, Richmond, Richmond Hill.
Delivery is also carried out in Oakville, Burlington, Greater Sudbury, Sherbrooke, Oshawa, Saguenay, Lévis, Barrie, Abbotsford, St. Catharines, Trois-Rivières, Cambridge, Coquitlam, Kingston, Whitby, Guelph, Kelowna, Saanich, Ajax, Thunder Bay, Terrebonne, St. John's, Langley, Chatham-Kent, Delta.
And also in Waterloo, Cape Breton, Brantford, Strathcona County, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Red Deer, Pickering, Kamloops, Clarington, North Vancouver, Milton, Nanaimo, Lethbridge, Niagara Falls, Repentigny, Victoria, Newmarket, Brossard, Peterborough, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Sault Ste. Marie, Kawartha Lakes, Sarnia, Prince George.
The delivery is also available in Drummondville, Saint John, Moncton, Saint-Jérôme, New Westminster, Wood Buffalo, Granby, Norfolk County, St. Albert, Medicine Hat, Caledon, Halton Hills, Port Coquitlam, Fredericton, Grande Prairie, North Bay, Blainville, Saint-Hyacinthe, Aurora, Welland, Shawinigan, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Belleville, North Vancouver, etc.
In other words, the products by request "1923" can be shipped to any place in Canada, including Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
UK Delivery, Shipping to the United Kingdom
As you know, the products by request "1923" in the United Kingdom can be bought in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Wakefield, Cardiff, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Sunderland, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Brighton, Hull, Plymouth, Stoke-on-Trent.
And also in Wolverhampton, Derby, Swansea, Southampton, Salford, Aberdeen, Westminster, Portsmouth, York, Peterborough, Dundee, Lancaster, Oxford, Newport, Preston, St Albans, Norwich, Chester, Cambridge, Salisbury, Exeter, Gloucester. As well as in Lisburn, Chichester, Winchester, Londonderry, Carlisle, Worcester, Bath, Durham, Lincoln, Hereford, Armagh, Inverness, Stirling, Canterbury, Lichfield, Newry, Ripon, Bangor, Truro, Ely, Wells, St. Davids, and so on.
Actually, any products related with "1923" can be shipped to any place in the UK, including England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Ireland Delivery, Shipping to Ireland
And the goods by your query "1923" in Ireland can be shipped to Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Drogheda, Dundalk, Swords, Bray, Navan, Ennis, Kilkenny, Tralee, Carlow, Newbridge, Naas, Athlone, Portlaoise, Mullingar, Wexford, Balbriggan, Letterkenny, Celbridge, Sligo. The shipping is also available in Clonmel, Greystones, Malahide, Leixlip, Carrigaline, Tullamore, Killarney, Arklow, Maynooth, Cobh, Castlebar, Midleton, Mallow, Ashbourne, Ballina, Laytown-Bettystown-Mornington, Enniscorthy, Wicklow, Tramore, Cavan and smaller towns.
Basically, the goods named "1923" can be shipped to any place in Ireland, including Leinster, Ulster, Munster, and Connacht.
Australia Delivery, Shipping to Australia
Normally, any products related with "1923" in Australia can be sent to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Newcastle, Maitland, Canberra, Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns, Darwin, Toowoomba, Ballarat, Bendigo, Albury, Wodonga, Launceston, Mackay.
And also in Rockhampton, Bunbury, Bundaberg, Coffs Harbour, Wagga Wagga, Hervey Bay, Mildura, Wentworth, Shepparton, Mooroopna, Gladstone, Tannum Sands, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Traralgon, Morwell, Orange, Geraldton, Bowral, Mittagong, Dubbo, Busselton, Bathurst, Nowra, Bomaderry, Warrnambool, Albany, Warragul, Drouin, Kalgoorlie, Boulder, Devonport...
In fact, any things related with "1923" can be shipped to any place in Australia, including New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, and Northern Territory.
New Zealand Delivery, Shipping to New Zealand
And of course, any things related with "1923" in New Zealand can be bought in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier-Hastings, Dunedin, Lower Hutt, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui, Gisborne, Porirua, Invercargill, Nelson, Upper Hutt, Gisborne, Blenheim, Pukekohe, Timaru, Taupo, and other cities and towns.
Actually, the found goods by query "1923" can be shipped to any place in New Zealand, including North Island, South Island, Waiheke Island, and smaller islands.
It goes without saying thatany things related withcan be bought inAs well as in...
Abkhazia: Gagra, Gudauta, Lake Ritsa, New Athos, Ochamchire, Pitsunda, Sukhumi, Tsandryphsh, etc.
Afghanistan: Herat, Jalalabad, Kabul, Kandahar, Kunduz, Mazar-i-Sharif, Taloqan, etc.
Albania: Berat, Butrint, Dhërmi, Durrës, Gjirokastër, Himarë, Korçë, Pogradec, Qeparo, Sarandë, Shkodër, Tirana, Velipojë, Vlorë, etc.
Algeria: Algiers, Oran, etc.
American Virgin Islands: Charlotte Amalie, etc.
Andorra: Andorra la Vella, Arinsal, El Pas de la Casa, Encamp, Grandvalira, Ordino, Pal, Soldeu, Vallnord, etc.
Angola: Benguela, Luanda, etc.
Anguilla: The Valley, West End, etc.
Antigua and Barbuda: Jolly Harbour, Saint John’s, etc.
Argentina: Buenos Aires, Capilla del Monte, Colón, Córdoba, El Calafate, La Plata, Los Glaciares, Mar del Plata, Mendoza, Mina Clavero, Pinamar, Puerto Iguazú, Puerto Madryn, Rosario, Río Cuarto, Río Grande, Salta, San Carlos de Bariloche, San Martín de los Andes, San Miguel de Tucumán, San Rafael, Santa Rosa de Calamuchita, Tandil, Tierra del Fuego, Ushuaia, Villa Carlos Paz, Villa General Belgrano, Villa Gesell, Villa La Angostura, Villa de Merlo, etc.
Armenia: Dilijan, Etchmiadzin, Goris, Gyumri, Jermuk, Sevan, Stepanavan, Tsaghkadzor, Vagharshapat, Vanadzor, Yeghegnadzor, Yerevan, etc.
Aruba: Eagle Beach, Noord, Oranjestad, Palm Beach, Santa Cruz, Savaneta, etc.
Australia: Adelaide, Airlie Beach, Alice Springs, Bondi Beach, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Cairns, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Darwin, Daylesford, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef, Hervey Bay, Hobart, Hyams Beach, Jervis Bay, Launceston, Logan City, Mackay, Mandurah, Maroochydore, Melbourne, Mooloolaba, Mount Gambier, New South Wales, Newcastle, Noosa Heads, Northern Territory, Perth, Port Douglas, Queensland, Redland City, Rockhampton, South Australia, Surfers Paradise, Sydney, Tasmania, Toowoomba, Townsville, Ulladulla, Victor Harbor, Victoria, Western Australia, Wollongong, etc.
Austria: Abtenau, Alpbach, Austrian Alps, Bad Gastein, Bad Hofgastein, Bad Kleinkirchheim, Dürnstein, Flachau, Fugen, Graz, Hallstatt, Innsbruck, Ischgl, Kaprun, Kitzbühel, Klagenfurt, Klosterneuburg, Kufstein, Lech, Leogang, Lienz, Linz, Maria Alm, Mayrhofen, Neustift im Stubaital, Obergurgl, Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Saalfelden, Salzburg, Schladming, Seefeld, Serfaus, St. Anton, St. Johann im Pongau, Sölden, Tux, Tyrol, Vienna, Villach, Wachau, Wagrain, Zell am See, etc.
Azerbaijan: Baku, Ganja, Lankaran, Quba, Qusar, Shahdag, Sheki, Stepanakert, etc.
Bahamas: Andros, Eleuthera, Exuma, Freeport, Grand Bahama, Nassau, New Providence, Paradise Island, etc.
Bahrain: Manama, etc.
Bangladesh: Barisal, Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Dhaka, Khulna, Mymensingh, Narayanganj, Rajshahi, Sylhet, etc.
Barbados: Bridgetown, etc.
Belarus: Babruysk, Baranavichy, Białowieża Forest, Brest Belarus, Gomel, Grodno, Lahoysk, Maladzyechna, Minsk, Mogilev, Nesvizh, Pinsk, Silichi, Slonim, Vitebsk, etc.
Belgium: Antwerp, Ardennes, Blankenberge, Boom, Bouillon, Bruges, Brussels, Charleroi, De Haan, De Panne, Durbuy, Flanders, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Leuven, Liège, Mechelen, Namur, Nieuwpoort, Ostend, Spa, Ypres, Zeebrugge, etc.
Belize: Ambergris Caye, Belize City, Caye Caulker, Placencia, San Pedro, etc.
Benin: Cotonou, etc.
Bermuda: Hamilton, etc.
Bhutan: Paro, Thimphu, etc.
Bolivia: Cochabamba, El Alto, La Paz, Oruro, Quillacollo, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Sucre, Uyuni, etc.
Bosnia and Herzegovina: Banja Luka, Bihać, Jahorina, Medjugorje, Mostar, Neum, Sarajevo, Travnik, Trebinje, etc.
Botswana: Gaborone, Maun, etc.
Brazil: Amazon River, Amazonia, Angra dos Reis, Arraial do Cabo, Atlantic Forest, Balneário Camboriú, Belo Horizonte, Belém, Bombinhas, Brasília, Búzios, Cabo Frio, Camaçari, Campinas, Campos do Jordão, Caraguatatuba, Copacabana, Costa do Sauípe, Curitiba, Duque de Caxias, Fernando de Noronha, Florianópolis, Fortaleza, Foz do Iguaçu, Goiânia, Gramado, Guarujá, Guarulhos, Iguazu Falls, Ilha Grande, Ilhabela, Ilhéus, Ipanema, Itacaré, Maceió, Manaus, Morro de São Paulo, Natal, Niterói, Osasco, Ouro Preto, Paraty, Petrópolis, Porto Alegre, Porto Seguro, Praia do Forte, Recife, Ribeirão Preto, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Santos, São Gonçalo, São José dos Campos, São Luís, São Paulo, São Sebastião, Trancoso, Ubatuba, Vila do Abraão, etc.
British Virgin Islands: Tortola, etc.
Brunei: Bandar Seri Begawan, etc.
Bulgaria: Albena, Apriltsi, Arbanasi, Balchik, Bansko, Blagoevgrad, Borovets, Burgas, Byala, Chepelare, Chernomorets, Dobrinishte, Gabrovo, Golden Sands, Haskovo, Hisarya, Kavarna, Kazanlak, Kiten, Koprivshtitsa, Kranevo, Lovech, Lozenets, Nesebar, Obzor, Pamporovo, Pazardzhik, Pirin, Pleven, Plovdiv, Pomorie, Primorsko, Ravda, Razlog, Rila, Ruse, Saints Constantine and Helena, Samokov, Sandanski, Sapareva Banya, Shumen, Sliven, Smolyan, Sofia, Sozopol, Stara Zagora, Sunny Beach, Sveti Vlas, Targovishte, Tryavna, Tsarevo, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Velingrad, Vratsa, Yambol, etc.
Burkina Faso: Bobo-Dioulasso, Ouagadougou, etc.
Burundi: Bujumbura, etc.
Cambodia: Angkor, Battambang, Kampot, Kep, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, etc.
Cameroon: Bafoussam, Bamenda, Douala, Garoua, Kribi, Limbe, Maroua, Yaoundé, etc.
Canada: Alberta, Banff, Brampton, British Columbia, Burnaby, Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Gatineau, Halifax, Hamilton, Jasper, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kingston, Kitchener, Laval, London, Longueuil, Manitoba, Markham, Mississauga, Moncton, Mont-Tremblant, Montreal, Nanaimo, New Brunswick, Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Ottawa, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Regina, Richmond, Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Surrey, Toronto, Vancouver, Vaughan, Victoria, Whistler, Whitehorse, Windsor, Winnipeg, Yukon, etc.
Cape Verde: Boa Vista Cape Verde, Sal, etc.
Caribbean Netherlands:, etc.
Cayman Islands: George Town, Grand Cayman, West Bay, etc.
Central African Republic: Bangui, etc.
Chad: N'Djamena, etc.
Chile: Antofagasta, Arica, Atacama, Coquimbo, Easter Island, Hanga Roa, Iquique, La Serena, Patagonia, Pucón, Puerto Montt, Puerto Natales, Puerto Varas, Punta Arenas, San Pedro de Atacama, Santiago, Torres del Paine, Valdivia, Valparaíso, Villarrica, Viña del Mar, etc.
China: Anshun, Baishan, Baoding, Baoshan, Baotou, Beihai, Beijing, Binzhou, Changchun, Changsha, Changzhi, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dali, Dalian, Datong, Dengfeng, Diqing, Dongguan, Emeishan, Foshan, Great Wall of China, Guangdong, Guangzhou, Guilin, Guiyang, Hainan, Hangzhou, Harbin, Honghe, Huashan, Huizhou, Jiangmen, Jiangxi, Jiaxing, Jilin, Jinan, Jincheng, Jingdezhen, Jinzhong, Jiujiang, Jiuzhaigou, Kashgar, Kunming, Langfang, Lanzhou, Laoshan, Leshan, Lhasa, Lianyungang, Lijiang, Linfen, Linyi, Liuzhou, Luoyang, Lushan, Lüliang, Mianyang, Nanchang, Nanchong, Nanjing, Nanning, Nantong, Ngawa, Ningbo, Qiandongnan, Qingdao, Qingyuan, Qinhuangdao, Qufu, Qujing, Rizhao, Sanya, Shandong, Shanghai, Shangri-La, Shantou, Shanxi, Shaoguan, Shaolin, Shaoxing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shigatse, Shijiazhuang, Sichuan, Suzhou, Tai'an, Taiyuan, Taizhou Jiangsu, Tangshan, Tianjin, Tibet, Weifang, Weihai, Wuhan, Wulingyuan, Wutai, Wuxi, Xi'an, Xiamen, Xinzhou, Xishuangbanna, Ya'an, Yanbian, Yangtze, Yangzhou, Yantai, Yellow River, Yibin, Yinchuan, Yiwu, Yuncheng, Yunnan, Zhangjiajie, Zhanjiang, Zhejiang, Zhengzhou, Zhongshan, Zhongwei, Zhoushan, Zhuhai, Zunyi, Ürümqi, etc.
Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogotá, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, Medellín, Pereira, San Andrés, Santa Marta, Villa de Leyva, Villavicencio, etc.
Comoros: Moroni, etc.
Costa Rica: Alajuela, Jacó, La Fortuna, Manuel Antonio, Monteverde, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Puntarenas, Quepos, San José, Santa Teresa, Tamarindo, Tortuguero, etc.
Croatia: Baška Voda, Baška, Bibinje, Biograd na Moru, Bol, Brač, Brela, Cavtat, Cres, Dalmatia, Dubrovnik, Fažana, Hvar, Istria, Ičići, Karlovac, Kolocep, Korčula, Kožino, Krk, Kukljica, Lopud, Lovran, Lošinj, Makarska, Mali Lošinj, Malinska, Medulin, Mlini, Nin, Novi Vinodolski, Novigrad, Omiš, Opatija, Orebić, Pag, Pakoštane, Petrčane, Podstrana, Poreč, Povljana, Privlaka, Pula, Rab, Rabac, Rijeka, Rovinj, Slavonski Brod, Split, Stari Grad, Starigrad, Sukošan, Supetar, Sveti Filip i Jakov, Trogir, Tučepi, Umag, Vir, Vrsar, Zadar, Zagreb, Čiovo, Šibenik, Šipan, etc.
Cuba: Baracoa, Camagüey, Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Cayo Santa María, Cienfuegos, Guantánamo, Havana, Holguín, Pinar del Río, Remedios Cuba, Sancti Spíritus, Santa Clara Cuba, Santiago de Cuba, Trinidad, Varadero, Viñales, etc.
Curaçao: Sint Michiel, Westpunt, Willemstad, etc.
Cyprus: Ayia Napa, Coral Bay Cyprus, Famagusta, Kouklia, Kyrenia, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, Paphos, Paralimni, Peyia, Pissouri, Polis, Protaras, etc.
Czech Republic: Bohemia, Brno, Děčín, Františkovy Lázně, Frymburk, Frýdek-Místek, Harrachov, Hradec Králové, Jihlava, Karlovy Vary, Kladno, Krkonoše, Kutná Hora, Liberec, Lipno nad Vltavou, Marienbad, Mikulov, Mladá Boleslav, Mělník, Olomouc, Ostrava, Pardubice, Plzeň, Poděbrady, Prague, Teplice, Třeboň, Zlín, Znojmo, Ústí nad Labem, České Budějovice, Český Krumlov, Špindlerův Mlýn, Železná Ruda, etc.
Democratic Republic of the Congo: Kinshasa, etc.
Denmark: Aalborg, Aarhus, Billund, Copenhagen, Ebeltoft, Esbjerg, Frederikshavn, Greenland, Helsingør, Herning, Hirtshals, Hjørring, Holstebro, Ilulissat, Jutland, Kerteminde, Nuuk, Odense, Ringkøbing, Silkeborg, Skagen, Skive, Sønderborg, Vejle, Viborg, etc.
Djibouti: Djibouti City, etc.
Dominican Republic: Boca Chica, Bávaro, Cabarete, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Santiago de los Caballeros, Santo Domingo, Sosúa, etc.
East Timor: Dili, etc.
Ecuador: Baños, Cuenca, Galápagos Islands, Guayaquil, Manta, Otavalo, Puerto Ayora, Puerto López, Quito, Salinas, etc.
Egypt: Abu Simbel, Al Qusair, Alexandria, Aswan, Cairo, Dahab, El Alamein, El Gouna, El Hadaba, Faiyum, Giza, Hurghada, Luxor, Marsa Alam, Mersa Matruh, Naama Bay, Nabq Bay, Nile, Nuweiba, Port Said, Red Sea, Safaga, Sahl Hasheesh, Scharm asch-Schaich, Sharks Bay, Sinai, Suez, Taba, Valley of the Kings, etc.
El Salvador: La Libertad, San Salvador, etc.
Equatorial Guinea: Malabo, etc.
Eritrea: Asmara, etc.
Estonia: Haapsalu, Kuressaare, Narva, Pärnu, Saaremaa, Tallinn, Tartu, etc.
Ethiopia: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Gondar, etc.
Falkland Islands: Stanley, etc.
Faroe Islands: Sørvágur, Tórshavn, etc.
Fiji: Nadi, Suva, Viti Levu Island, etc.
Finland: Espoo, Helsinki, Imatra, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Jämsä, Kotka, Kuopio, Kuusamo, Lahti, Lapland, Lappeenranta, Levi, Mariehamn, Mikkeli, Moomin World, Naantali, Nilsiä, Oulu, Pori, Porvoo, Pyhätunturi, Rovaniemi, Rukatunturi, Saariselkä, Saimaa, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa, Vantaa, Vuokatti, Åland Islands, etc.
France: Aix-en-Provence, Ajaccio, Alsace, Angers, Annecy, Antibes, Aquitaine, Arles, Auch, Auvergne, Avignon, Avoriaz, Bayonne, Beaune, Besançon, Biarritz, Bonifacio, Bordeaux, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Briançon, Brittany, Burgundy, Cabourg, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Calais, Calvi, Canet-en-Roussillon, Cannes, Carcassonne, Cassis, Cavalaire-sur-Mer, Chambéry, Chamonix, Clermont-Ferrand, Colmar, Corsica, Courchevel, Deauville, Dijon, Dunkirk, French Alps, French Riviera, Fréjus, Grenoble, Grimaud, Honfleur, Hyères, La Ciotat, La Plagne, La Roche-sur-Yon, La Rochelle, La Tranche-sur-Mer, Le Grau-du-Roi, Le Havre, Le Lavandou, Le Mans, Le Puy-en-Velay, Les Arcs, Les Gets, Les Issambres, Les Menuires, Les Sables-d'Olonne, Lille, Limoges, Lourdes, Lyon, Mandelieu-la-Napoule, Marseille, Megève, Menton, Mont-Dore, Montpellier, Morzine, Méribel, Nantes, Narbonne, Nice, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Normandy, Nîmes, Paradiski, Paris, Pas-de-Calais, Perpignan, Portes du Soleil, Porto-Vecchio, Provence, Périgueux, Reims, Rhône-Alpes, Rouen, Royan, Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, Saint-Jean-de-Monts, Saint-Malo, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Saint-Raphaël, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Saint-Tropez, Sainte-Maxime, Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Saumur, Strasbourg, The Three Valleys, Tignes, Toulon, Toulouse, Tours, Trouville-sur-Mer, Val Thorens, Val-d'Isère, Vendée, Versailles, Vichy, Étretat, Île-de-France, etc.
French Guiana: Cayenne, Kourou, etc.
French Polynesia: Bora Bora, Mo'orea, Papeete, Tahiti, etc.
Gabon: Franceville, Libreville, Moanda, Port-Gentil, etc.
Gambia: Banjul, Serekunda, etc.
Georgia: Bakuriani, Batumi, Borjomi, Gori, Gudauri, Kobuleti, Kutaisi, Mestia, Mtskheta, Poti, Sighnaghi, Stepantsminda, Tbilisi, Telavi, Zugdidi, etc.
Germany: Aachen, Augsburg, Bad Birnbach, Bad Driburg, Bad Elster, Bad Ems, Bad Füssing, Bad Godesberg, Bad Harzburg, Bad Homburg, Bad Kissingen, Bad Kreuznach, Bad Mergentheim, Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler, Bad Reichenhall, Bad Salzuflen, Bad Schandau, Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg, Bamberg, Bavaria, Bayerisch Eisenstein, Berchtesgaden, Bergen auf Rügen, Berlin, Bernkastel-Kues, Bielefeld, Binz, Bochum, Bodenmais, Bonn, Bottrop, Brandenburg, Braunlage, Braunschweig, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Brilon, Chemnitz, Cochem, Cologne, Cuxhaven, Dortmund, Dresden, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Eisenach, Erfurt, Erlangen, Essen, Europa-Park, Flensburg, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Freudenstadt, Friedrichshafen, Fürth, Füssen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Gelsenkirchen, Glowe, Goslar, Görlitz, Göttingen, Hamburg, Hanover, Heide Park, Heidelberg, Heiligendamm, Heligoland, Hesse, Hinterzarten, Idar-Oberstein, Ingolstadt, Inzell, Karlsruhe, Kiel, Koblenz, Konstanz, Krefeld, Lake Constance, Lam, Leipzig, Lindau, Lower Saxony, Ludwigsburg, Lörrach, Lübeck, Magdeburg, Mainz, Mannheim, Marburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Medebach, Monschau, Munich, Mönchengladbach, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Münster, Neuschwanstein Castle, Neuss, Norddeich, Norden, Norderney, North Rhine-Westphalia, Nuremberg, Oberhausen, Oberstdorf, Oldenburg, Olsberg, Osnabrück, Paderborn, Pforzheim, Potsdam, Putbus, Quedlinburg, Rathen, Regensburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Rostock, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Ruhpolding, Rust, Rügen, Saarbrücken, Saarland, Sassnitz, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Schluchsee, Schmallenberg, Schwerin, Schönau am Königsee, Sindelfingen, Singen, Solingen, Soltau, Spandau, Speyer, Stralsund, Stuttgart, Sylt, Thuringia, Titisee-Neustadt, Travemünde, Trier, Ulm, Warnemünde, Weimar, Wernigerode, Westerland, Wiesbaden, Winterberg, Wolfsburg, Wuppertal, Würzburg, Xanten, Zingst, Zwiesel, Überlingen, etc.
Ghana: Accra, Ashaiman, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Kumasi, Sekondi-Takoradi, etc.
Greece: Acharavi, Aegina, Afantou, Afytos, Agios Gordios, Andros, Arkadia, Athens, Cephalonia, Chania, Chaniotis, Chios, Corfu, Corinth, Crete, Cyclades, Dassia, Delphi, Dodecanese, Faliraki, Halkidiki, Heraklion, Hersonissos, Hydra, Ialysos, Ionian Islands, Kalamata, Kalavryta, Kalymnos, Kardamaina, Karpathos, Kassandra, Kastoria, Katerini, Kavos, Kefalos, Kokkari, Kos, Kriopigi, Laganas, Lefkada, Lemnos, Lesbos, Lindos, Loutraki, Marathokampos, Meteora, Mithymna, Monemvasia, Mount Athos, Mykonos, Mytilene, Nafplio, Naxos, Neos Marmaras, Paleokastritsa, Parga, Patmos, Patras, Pefkochori, Pefkos, Peloponnese, Polychrono, Poros, Pythagoreio, Rethymno, Rhodes, Samos, Samothrace, Santorini, Sidari, Sithonia, Sparta, Spetses, Sporades, Syros, Thasos, Thessaloniki, Tingaki, Zakynthos, etc.
Guadeloupe: Saint-François, etc.
Guam: Tamuning, Tumon, etc.
Guatemala: Antigua Guatemala, etc.
Guinea: Conakry, etc.
Guinea-Bissau: Bissau, etc.
Guyana: Georgetown, etc.
Haiti: Cap-Haitien, Port-au-Prince, etc.
Honduras: Roatán, Tegucigalpa, etc.
Hong Kong: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, Mong Kok, New Territories, Repulse Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Wan Chai, etc.
Hungary: Balatonfüred, Budapest, Eger, Gyula, Hajdúszoboszló, Hévíz, Keszthely, Lake Balaton, Pécs, Siófok, Szeged, Székesfehérvár, Zalakaros, etc.
Iceland: Akureyri, Blue Lagoon, Borgarnes, Egilsstaðir, Garðabær, Hafnarfjörður, Hveragerði, Höfn, Keflavík, Kópavogur, Reykjavik, Selfoss, Vík í Mýrdal, Ísafjörður, etc.
India: Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Alappuzha, Allahabad, Amritsar, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Aurangabad, Ayodhya, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Darjeeling, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharamshala, Fatehpur Sikri, Gangtok, Goa, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hajipur, Hampi, Haridwar, Himachal Pradesh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnataka, Katra, Kerala, Khajuraho, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kozhikode, Kumbakonam, Ladakh, Leh, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madhya Pradesh, Madikeri, Madurai, Maharashtra, Malvan, Manali, Mangalore, Manipur, Mathura, Mount Abu, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nagpur, Nainital, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Odisha, Ooty, Pachmarhi, Pahalgam, Palakkad, Patna, Pollachi, Pune, Punjab, Puri, Pushkar, Raipur, Rajasthan, Ramnagar, Ratnagiri, Rishikesh, Sawai Madhopur, Shimla, Sikkim, Siliguri, Srinagar, Tamil Nadu, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirupati, Udaipur, Ujjain, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Varanasi, Varkala, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Bengal, etc.
Indonesia: Bali, Balikpapan, Bandung, Batu, Bintan, Bogor, Borobudur, Denpasar, Jakarta, Java, Jimbaran, Kalimantan, Kuta, Lombok, Makassar, Malang, Mataram, Medan, Nusa Dua, Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Sanur, Semarang, Seminyak, Sumatra, Surabaya, Surakarta, Ubud, Yogyakarta, etc.
Iran: Isfahan, Mashhad, Shiraz, Tehran, etc.
Iraq: Baghdad, Basra, Duhok, Erbil, Karbala, Sulaymaniyah, etc.
Ireland: Achill Island, Bray, Bundoran, Carlow, Clifden, Connemara, Cork, Dingle, Donegal, Doolin, Drogheda, Dublin, Dundalk, Ennis, Galway, Glendalough, Kenmare, Kilkenny, Killarney, Letterkenny, Limerick, Navan, Shannon, Swords, Tralee, Waterford, Westport, etc.
Isle of Man: Douglas, Port Erin, etc.
Israel: Acre, Amirim, Arad, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Bat Yam, Beersheba, Caesarea, Dead Sea, Eilat, Ein Bokek, Galilee, Golan Heights, Gush Dan, Had Nes, Haifa, Hermon, Herzliya, Jaffa, Jerusalem, Katzrin, Metula, Mitzpe Ramon, Nahariya, Nazareth, Netanya, Petah Tikva, Ramat Gan, Ramot, Rishon LeZion, Rosh Pinna, Safed, Sea of Galilee, Tel Aviv, Tiberias, Zikhron Ya'akov, etc.
Italy: Abano Terme, Abruzzo, Agrigento, Alassio, Alberobello, Alghero, Amalfi Coast, Ancona, Aosta Valley, Apulia, Arezzo, Arona, Arzachena, Asciano, Ascoli Piceno, Assisi, Asti, Bardolino, Bari, Basilicata, Baveno, Bellagio, Bellaria-Igea Marina, Benevento, Bergamo, Bologna, Bolzano, Bordighera, Bormio, Bracciano, Brescia, Breuil-Cervinia, Brindisi, Cagliari, Calabria, Campania, Canazei, Caorle, Capri, Carrara, Castelnuovo Berardenga, Castiglion Fiorentino, Castiglione d'Orcia, Castiglione del Lago, Castiglione della Pescaia, Catania, Cattolica, Cefalù, Cervia, Cesena, Cesenatico, Chianciano Terme, Chieti, Chioggia, Cinque Terre, Città della Pieve, Civitavecchia, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Cortona, Costa Smeralda, Courmayeur, Desenzano del Garda, Dolomites, Elba, Emilia-Romagna, Ercolano, Fabriano, Fano, Fasano, Fassa Valley, Ferrara, Finale Ligure, Fiumicino, Florence, Forte dei Marmi, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Gabicce Mare, Gaeta, Gallipoli, Genoa, Golfo Aranci, Greve in Chianti, Grosseto, Gubbio, Herculaneum, Imperia, Ischia, Italian Alps, Jesolo, L'Aquila, La Spezia, Lake Como, Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, Lampedusa, Lazio, Lazise, Lecco, Lerici, Lido di Jesolo, Lignano Sabbiadoro, Liguria, Livigno, Livorno, Lombardy, Lucca, Madonna di Campiglio, Malcesine, Manarola, Mantua, Maratea, Massa, Matera, Menaggio, Merano, Messina, Mestre, Milan, Milazzo, Misano Adriatico, Monopoli, Montalcino, Montecatini Terme, Montepulciano, Monterosso al Mare, Monza, Naples, Nardò, Novara, Olbia, Ortisei, Ostuni, Otranto, Padua, Palermo, Parma, Perugia, Pesaro, Pescara, Peschici, Peschiera del Garda, Piacenza, Piedmont, Pienza, Pisa, Pistoia, Pitigliano, Polignano a Mare, Pompeii, Pordenone, Porto Cervo, Porto Cesareo, Portoferraio, Portofino, Positano, Prato, Ragusa, Rapallo, Rapolano Terme, Ravenna, Riccione, Rimini, Riomaggiore, Riva del Garda, Rome, Salerno, San Casciano dei Bagni, San Gimignano, Sanremo, Sardinia, Savona, Sestriere, Sicily, Siena, Sinalunga, Siracusa, Sirmione, Sorrento, Sottomarina, Sperlonga, Stresa, Sëlva, Taormina, Taranto, Terracina, Tivoli, Torrita di Siena, Trani, Trapani, Trentino-Alto Adige, Trento, Treviso, Trieste, Tropea, Turin, Tuscany, Umbria, Urbino, Val Gardena, Veneto, Venice, Ventimiglia, Verbania, Vernazza, Verona, Vesuvius, Viareggio, Vicenza, Vieste, Viterbo, etc.
Ivory Coast: Abidjan, Assinie-Mafia, Bouaké, San-Pédro, Yamoussoukro, etc.
Jamaica: Kingston, Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, Runaway Bay, etc.
Japan: Atami, Chiba, Fujisawa, Fukuoka, Furano, Hakodate, Hakone, Hakuba, Hamamatsu, Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Ishigaki, Itō, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kanazawa, Karuizawa, Kashiwa, Kawasaki, Kitakyushu, Kobe, Kusatsu, Kutchan, Kyoto, Lake Suwa, Matsumoto, Miyakojima, Nagasaki, Nagoya, Naha, Nanjō, Nikkō, Okinawa, Onna, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Shizuoka, Takayama, Tokyo, Tsuyama, Yamanouchi, Yokohama, etc.
Jordan: Amman, Aqaba, Irbid, Jerash, Madaba, Petra, Sweimeh, Wadi Musa, Wadi Rum, Zarqa, etc.
Kazakhstan: Aktau, Aktobe, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Burabay, Karagandy, Kokshetau, Kostanay, Lake Balkhash, Oskemen, Pavlodar, Semey, Shymbulak, Shymkent, Taraz, etc.
Kenya: Kisumu, Lake Victoria, Masai Mara, Mombasa, Nairobi, Ukunda, etc.
Kiribati: South Tarawa, etc.
Kongo: Brazzaville, Pointe-Noire, etc.
Kosovo: Pristina, Prizren, etc.
Kuwait: Hawally, Kuwait City, Salmiya, etc.
Kyrgyzstan: Bishkek, Bosteri, Cholpon-Ata, Issyk Kul, Karakol, Osh, etc.
Laos: Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng, Vientiane, etc.
Latvia: Cēsis, Daugavpils, Jelgava, Jūrmala, Liepāja, Riga, Rēzekne, Sigulda, Ventspils, etc.
Lebanon: Baalbeck, Beirut, Byblos, Faraya, Jounieh, Mzaar Kfardebian, Tripoli, etc.
Lesotho: Maseru, etc.
Liberia: Monrovia, etc.
Libya: Benghazi, Tripoli, etc.
Liechtenstein: Schaan, Vaduz, etc.
Lithuania: Druskininkai, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Nida, Palanga, Panevėžys, Trakai, Vilnius, Šiauliai, Šventoji, etc.
Luxembourg: Differdange, Dudelange, Echternach, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg City, Vianden, etc.
Macedonia: Bitola, Mavrovo, Ohrid, Skopje, etc.
Madagascar: Antananarivo, etc.
Malawi: Blantyre, Lilongwe, Zomba, etc.
Malaysia: Borneo, George Town, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Johor, Kedah, Kota Bharu, Kota Kinabalu, Kuah, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan, Kuching, Langkawi, Malacca, Penang, Putrajaya, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Shah Alam, etc.
Maldives: Kaafu Atoll, Malé, etc.
Mali: Bamako, etc.
Malta: Birżebbuġa, Buġibba, Gozo, Gżira, Mellieħa, Paceville, Pembroke, Qawra, Sliema, St. Julian's, St. Paul's Bay, Valletta, etc.
Martinique: Fort-de-France, La Trinité, Le Diamant, Les Trois-Îlets, Sainte-Luce, etc.
Mauritania: Nouakchott, etc.
Mauritius: Port Louis, etc.
Mexico: Acapulco, Akumal, Cabo San Lucas, Cancún, Chetumal, Chichen Itza, Chihuahua, Ciudad Juárez, Cozumel, Cuernavaca, Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Guaymas, Isla Mujeres, Ixtapa, Los Cabos, Manzanillo, Mazatlán, Monterrey, Mérida, Oaxaca, Playa del Carmen, Puebla, Puerto Aventuras, Puerto Escondido, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Peñasco, Puerto Vallarta, Querétaro, Riviera Maya, San Carlos, San Cristóbal de las Casas, San Francisco de Campeche, San Miguel de Allende, San Miguel de Cozumel, Teotihuacan, Tijuana, Toluca, Tulum, Zihuatanejo, etc.
Moldova: Bălți, Chișinău, Tiraspol, etc.
Monaco: Monte Carlo, etc.
Mongolia: Darkhan, Erdenet, Ulaanbaatar, etc.
Montenegro: Bar, Bečići, Bijela, Budva, Cetinje, Dobra Voda, Dobrota, Herceg Novi, Igalo, Kolašin, Kotor, Miločer, Nikšić, Perast, Petrovac, Podgorica, Prčanj, Sutomore, Sveti Stefan, Tivat, Ulcinj, Žabljak, etc.
Montserrat: Plymouth, etc.
Morocco: Agadir, Asilah, Casablanca, Chefchaouen, El Jadida, Essaouira, Fez, Marrakesh, Meknes, Merzouga, Mohammedia, Nador, Ouarzazate, Rabat, Tangier, Taroudant, Tinghir, Tétouan, etc.
Mozambique: Maputo, etc.
Myanmar: Mandalay, Naypyidaw, Nyaung Shwe, Yangon, etc.
Namibia: Rundu, Swakopmund, Walvis Bay, Windhoek, etc.
Nepal: Chitwan, Himalayas, Kathmandu, Lukla, Lumbini, Mount Everest, Nagarkot, Namche Bazaar, Patan, Pokhara, Tengboche, etc.
Netherlands: 's-Hertogenbosch, Alkmaar, Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Delft, Domburg, Dordrecht, Eindhoven, Groningen, Haarlem, Leiden, Maastricht, Nijmegen, Noordwijk, Rotterdam, Texel, The Hague, Utrecht, Valkenburg aan de Geul, Wijk aan Zee, Zandvoort, etc.
New Caledonia: Nouméa, etc.
New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gisborne, Hamilton, Hastings, Invercargill, Kaikoura, Lower Hutt, Napier, Nelson, New Plymouth, North Island, Palmerston North, Porirua, Queenstown, Rotorua, South Island, Taupo, Tauranga, Waiheke Island, Wanaka, Wellington, Whangarei, etc.
Nicaragua: Granada, Managua, etc.
Nigeria: Abuja, Benin City, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Ilorin, Jos, Kaduna, Lagos, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Uyo, etc.
Niue: Alofi, etc.
North Korea: Pyongyang, etc.
Northern Mariana Islands: Saipan, etc.
Norway: Arendal, Aurland, Beitostølen, Bergen, Bodø, Bærum, Fredrikstad, Gardermoen, Geilo, Geirangerfjord, Hardangerfjord, Hemsedal, Kirkenes, Kristiansand, Kristiansund, Larvik, Lillehammer, Lillestrøm, Lofoten, Narvik, Nordkapp, Nordland, Nærøyfjord, Oppdal, Oslo, Rana, Rauma, Røros, Sandnes, Sandvika, Sarpsborg, Sognefjord, Stavanger, Stryn, Svalbard, Svolvær, Tromsø, Trondheim, Vardø, Vestvågøy, Voss, Ålesund, etc.
Oman: Muscat, Nizwa, Salalah, Seeb, etc.
Pakistan: Bhurban, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, etc.
Palau: Koror, Peleliu, etc.
Palestine: Beit Sahour, Bethlehem, Hebron, Jenin, Jericho, Nablus, Ramallah, etc.
Panama: Bocas del Toro, etc.
Papua New Guinea: Port Moresby, etc.
Paraguay: Asunción, Ciudad Del Este, Encarnación, Panama City, etc.
Peru: Arequipa, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Cusco, Huancayo, Huanchaco, Huaraz, Ica, Iquitos, Lima, Machu Picchu, Máncora, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paracas, Pisco, Piura, Puerto Maldonado, Puno, Tacna, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Urubamba, etc.
Philippines: Angeles City, Antipolo, Bacolod, Bacoor, Baguio, Batangas, Bohol, Boracay, Cagayan de Oro, Calamba, Caloocan, Cebu, Coron, Dasmariñas, Davao, Dumaguete, El Nido, General Santos, Iloilo City, Kalibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Las Piñas, Luzon, Mactan, Makati, Mandaue, Manila, Marikina, Mindanao, Muntinlupa, Olongapo, Palawan, Panglao, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, Puerto Galera, Puerto Princesa, Quezon City, Tagaytay, Tagbilaran, Taguig, Valenzuela, Visayas, Zamboanga, etc.
Poland: Augustów, Białka Tatrzańska, Białowieża Forest, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bukowina Tatrzańska, Bydgoszcz, Ciechocinek, Częstochowa, Darłowo, Elbląg, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Giżycko, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Jastarnia, Jastrzębia Góra, Kalisz, Katowice, Kielce, Koszalin, Kołobrzeg, Kraków, Krynica Morska, Krynica-Zdrój, Lublin, Malbork, Mikołajki, Międzyzdroje, Mrągowo, Olsztyn, Opole, Oświęcim, Poznań, Puck, Płock, Radom, Rzeszów, Sopot, Stargard, Szczawnica, Szczecin, Szczyrk, Słubice, Tarnów, Toruń, Tricity, Ustka, Ustroń, Warsaw, Wisła, Wrocław, Władysławowo, Zakopane, Zielona Góra, Łeba, Łódź, Świnoujście, etc.
Portugal: Albufeira, Algarve, Aljezur, Almancil, Armação de Pêra, Azores, Braga, Cabanas de Tavira, Carvoeiro, Cascais, Castro Marim, Coimbra, Estoril, Faro, Figueira da Foz, Funchal, Fátima, Guimarães, Lagoa, Lagos, Lisbon, Loulé, Madeira, Monte Gordo, Nazaré, Olhão, Ponta Delgada, Portimão, Porto, Praia da Luz, Quarteira, Sesimbra, Silves, Sintra, Tavira, Vila Real de Santo António, Vila do Bispo, Vilamoura, Évora, etc.
Puerto Rico: Bayamón, Caguas, Carolina, Mayagüez, Ponce, San Juan, Vieques, etc.
Qatar: Doha, etc.
Romania: Bran, Brașov, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Constanța, Craiova, Poiana Brașov, Sibiu, Sighișoara, Timișoara, Transylvania, etc.
Russia: Abakan, Abrau-Dyurso, Abzakovo, Adler, Altai Republic, Alupka, Alushta, Anadyr, Anapa, Angarsk, Apatity, Arkhangelsk, Arkhipo Osipovka, Arkhyz, Armavir, Astrakhan, Bakhchysarai, Balaklava, Balakovo, Balashikha, Baltic Sea, Barnaul, Belgorod, Belokurikha, Biysk, Black Sea, Blagoveshchensk, Bolshoy Utrish, Bratsk, Bryansk, Caucasian Mineral Waters, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Cherepovets, Cherkessk, Chita, Chornomorske, Crimea, Curonian Spit, Dagestan, Dagomys, Divnomorskoye, Dombay, Domodedovo, Dzerzhinsk, Dzhankhot, Dzhemete, Dzhubga, Elektrostal, Elista, Engels, Estosadok, Feodosia, Foros, Gaspra, Gatchina, Gelendzhik, Golden Ring, Golubitskaya, Gorky Gorod, Gornaya Karusel, Gorno-Altaysk, Goryachy Klyuch, Grozny, Gurzuf, Irkutsk, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Kabardinka, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kamchatka, Kamensk-Uralsky, Karelia, Kazan, Kemerovo, Kerch, Khabarovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Khibiny, Khimki, Khosta, Kirov, Kirovsk, Kislovodsk, Kizhi, Koktebel, Kolomna, Kolpino, Komsomolsk on Amur, Konakovo, Koreiz, Korobitsyno, Korolev, Kostroma, Krasnaya Polyana, Krasnodar Krai, Krasnodar, Krasnogorsk, Krasnoyarsk, Kudepsta, Kurgan, Kursk, Kyzyl, Lake Baikal, Lake Seliger, Lazarevskoye, Lipetsk, Listvyanka, Loo, Lyubertsy, Magadan, Magnitogorsk, Makhachkala, Massandra, Matsesta, Maykop, Miass, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow, Mount Elbrus, Murmansk, Murom, Mytishchi, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nakhodka, Nalchik, Naryan-Mar, Nebug, Nizhnekamsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Norilsk, Novokuznetsk, Novorossiysk, Novosibirsk, Novyi Svit, Novyy Urengoy, Obninsk, Odintsovo, Olginka, Omsk, Orenburg, Orsk, Oryol, Partenit, Penza, Pereslavl Zalessky, Perm, Pervouralsk, Petergof, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Petrozavodsk, Plyos, Podolsk, Popovka, Prielbrusye, Primorsko-Akhtarsk, Pskov, Pulkovo, Pushkin, Pushkino, Pyatigorsk, Repino, Rosa Khutor, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Rybachye, Rybinsk, Saint Petersburg, Sakhalin, Saky, Salekhard, Samara, Saransk, Saratov, Sea of Azov, Sergiyev Posad, Serpukhov, Sestroretsk, Sevastopol, Shakhty, Sheregesh, Sheremetyevo, Siberia, Simeiz, Simferopol, Smolensk, Sochi, Solovetsky Islands, Sortavala, Stary Oskol, Stavropol, Sterlitamak, Sudak, Sukko, Surgut, Suzdal, Svetlogorsk, Syktyvkar, Syzran, Taganrog, Taman, Tambov, Tarusa, Temryuk, Terskol, Tobolsk, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Torzhok, Tuapse, Tula, Tver, Tyumen, Ufa, Uglich, Ukhta, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Usinsk, Ussuriysk, Utes, Valaam, Valday, Vardane, Velikiye Luki, Veliky Novgorod, Veliky Ustyug, Vityazevo, Vladikavkaz, Vladimir, Vladivostok, Vnukovo International Airport, Volga, Volgodonsk, Volgograd, Vologda, Volzhskiy, Vorkuta, Voronezh, Vyborg, Yakhroma, Yakornaya Shchel, Yakutsk, Yalta, Yaroslavl, Yekaterinburg, Yelets, Yenisei, Yessentuki, Yevpatoria, Yeysk, Yoshkar-Ola, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Zavidovo, Zelenogradsk, Zheleznovodsk, Zhukovsky, Zvenigorod, etc.
Rwanda: Butare, Gisenyi, Kibuye, Kigali, etc.
Réunion: Saint-Denis, etc.
Saint Barthélemy: Gustavia, etc.
Saint Kitts and Nevis: Basseterre, etc.
Saint Lucia: Anse La Raye, Castries, Gros Islet, Soufrière, etc.
Saint Martin:, etc.
Saint Pierre and Miquelon: Saint Pierre, etc.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Kingstown, etc.
Samoa: Apia, etc.
San Marino: City of San Marino, etc.
Saudi Arabia: Abha, Al Khobar, Buraydah, Dammam, Jeddah, Jizan, Jubail, Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, Ta'if, Tabuk, Yanbu, etc.
Senegal: Dakar, etc.
Serbia: Belgrade, Kopaonik, Niš, Novi Sad, Palić, Stara Planina, Subotica, Zlatibor, etc.
Seychelles: La Digue, Mahé, Praslin, etc.
Sierra Leone: Freetown, etc.
Singapore: Changi, Sentosa, etc.
Sint Maarten:, etc.
Slovakia: Bratislava, Jasná, Košice, Liptov, Tatranská Lomnica, Vysoké Tatry, Štrbské Pleso, etc.
Slovenia: Bled, Bohinj, Bovec, Kranjska Gora, Ljubljana, Maribor, Piran, Portorož, Rogaška Slatina, etc.
Solomon Islands: Honiara, etc.
Somalia: Mogadishu, etc.
Somaliland: Hargeisa, etc.
South Africa: Ballito, Benoni, Bloemfontein, Boksburg, Cape Town, Drakensberg, Durban, East London, George, Johannesburg, Kempton Park, Kimberley, Knysna, Kruger National Park, Marloth Park, Mossel Bay, Nelspruit, Pietermaritzburg, Plettenberg Bay, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, Potchefstroom, Pretoria, Rustenburg, Sandton, Stellenbosch, Umhlanga, etc.
South Korea: Busan, Cheongju, Daegu, Daejeon, Gangneung, Gapyeong, Gwangju, Gwangyang, Gyeongju, Incheon, Jejudo, Jeonju, Pyeongchang, Seogwipo, Seoul, Sokcho, Suwon, Ulsan, Yangyang, Yeosu, etc.
Spain: A Coruña, Alcúdia, Algeciras, Alicante, Almería, Altea, Andalusia, Antequera, Aragon, Asturias, Ayamonte, Baiona, Balearic Islands, Barbate, Barcelona, Basque Country, Benalmádena, Benidorm, Benissa, Besalú, Bilbao, Blanes, Buñol, Cadaqués, Cala d'Or, Calella, Calonge, Calp, Calvià, Cambados, Cambrils, Canary Islands, Cangas de Onís, Cantabria, Cartagena, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, Chiclana de la Frontera, Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada, Costa del Maresme, Costa del Sol, Cádiz, Córdoba, Dénia, El Puerto de Santa María, Empuriabrava, Estepona, Figueres, Formentera, Fuerteventura, Galicia, Gijón, Girona, Gran Canaria, Granada, Ibiza, Jerez de la Frontera, L'Escala, L'Estartit, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, La Pineda, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Llançà, Lleida, Lloret de Mar, Madrid, Magaluf, Malgrat de Mar, Mallorca, Marbella, Maspalomas, Menorca, Mijas, Mojácar, Moraira, Murcia, Málaga, Navarre, Nerja, O Grove, Ourense, Oviedo, Palma Nova, Palma de Mallorca, Pals, Poio, Pollença, Pontevedra, PortAventura, Portonovo, Ronda, Roquetas de Mar, Roses, Salamanca, Salou, San Sebastian, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Santander, Santiago de Compostela, Santillana del Mar, Sanxenxo, Seville, Sidges, Sierra Nevada, Tarifa, Tarragona, Tenerife, Toledo, Torremolinos, Torrevieja, Torroella de Montgrí, Tossa de Mar, Valencia, Vigo, Vélez-Málaga, Xàbia, Zaragoza, etc.
Sri Lanka: Anuradhapura, Bentota, Beruwala, Colombo, Dambulla, Galle, Hikkaduwa, Jaffna, Kandy, Mirissa, Negombo, Nuwara Eliya, Sigiriya, Tangalle, Trincomalee, Unawatuna, Weligama, etc.
Sudan: Khartoum, Port Sudan, etc.
Suriname: Lelydorp, Nieuw Nickerie, Paramaribo, etc.
Swaziland: Lobamba, Mbabane, etc.
Sweden: Bohuslän, Borgholm, Borlänge, Borås, Dalarna, Eskilstuna, Falkenberg, Falun, Gothenburg, Gotland, Gävle, Halmstad, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Kalmar, Karlshamn, Karlskrona, Karlstad, Kiruna, Kristianstad, Lidingö, Linköping, Luleå, Lund, Malmö, Norrköping, Oskarshamn, Simrishamn, Solna, Stenungsund, Stockholm, Sundsvall, Södertälje, Trollhättan, Täby, Uddevalla, Umeå, Uppsala, Vimmerby, Visby, Västervik, Västerås, Växjö, Ystad, Ängelholm, Åre, Öland, Örebro, Östersund, etc.
Switzerland: Adelboden, Andermatt, Anzère, Arosa, Ascona, Basel, Bellinzona, Bern, Bettmeralp, Celerina, Château-d'Œx, Crans-Montana, Davos, Engadin, Engelberg, Falera, Flims, Fribourg, Geneva, Grindelwald, Gryon, Grächen, Gstaad, Haute-Nendaz, Interlaken, Jungfrau, Klosters, Laax, Lake Maggiore, Lausanne, Lauterbrunnen, Lenzerheide, Les Diablerets, Leukerbad, Leysin, Locarno, Lucerne, Lugano, Matterhorn, Meiringen, Montreux, Nendaz, Neuchâtel, Pontresina, Portes du Soleil, Riederalp, Saanen, Saas-Fee, Samnaun, Scuol, Sierre, Silvaplana, Sion, St. Gallen, St. Moritz, Swiss Alps, Ticino, Valais, Valbella, Verbier, Vevey, Veysonnaz, Villars-sur-Ollon, Vitznau, Wengen, Zermatt, Zug, Zürich, etc.
Syria: Aleppo, Damascus, Deir ez-Zor, Latakia, Palmyra, Tartus, etc.
Taiwan: Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Taipei, etc.
Tajikistan: Dushanbe, Isfara, Khujand, etc.
Tanzania: Dar es Salaam, Mount Kilimanjaro, Serengeti, Zanzibar, etc.
Thailand: Ayutthaya, Bangkok, Cha-Am, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Chonburi, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi, Karon, Khao Sok, Ko Chang, Ko Lanta, Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Krabi, Pai, Patong, Pattaya, Phi Phi Islands, Phuket, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Ranong, River Kwai, Udon Thani, etc.
Togo: Lomé, etc.
Tonga: Nukuʻalofa, Tunis, etc.
Trinidad and Tobago: Port of Spain, etc.
Tunisia: Djerba, Hammamet, Midoun, Monastir, Port El Kantaoui, Sousse, etc.
Turkey: Adana, Afyonkarahisar, Akyaka, Alacati, Alanya, Ankara, Antakya, Antalya, Assos, Avanos, Ayvalık, Beldibi, Belek, Bodrum, Bozcaada, Bursa, Büyükada, Cappadocia, Dalyan, Datça, Denizli, Didim, Edirne, Ephesus, Erzincan, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Fethiye, Gaziantep, Gebze, Göcek, Göreme, Göynük, Hierapolis, Istanbul, Kalkan, Kayseri, Kaş, Kemer, Konakli, Konya, Kuşadası, Kütahya, Lara, Mahmutlar, Manavgat, Manisa, Marmaris, Mersin, Muğla, Nevşehir, Olympos, Palandöken, Pamukkale, Prince Islands, Samsun, Sapanca, Sarigerme, Sarıkamış, Selimiye, Selçuk, Side, Tarsus, Tekirova, Trabzon, Troy, Turgutlu, Turgutreis, Turkish Riviera, Uludağ, Uçhisar, Uçhisar, Van, Yalova, Yalıkavak, Çamyuva, Çanakkale, Çeşme, Çıralı, Ölüdeniz, Ürgüp, İskenderun, İzmir, İzmit, İçmeler, Şanlıurfa, etc.
Turkmenistan: Ashgabat, Avaza, etc.
Turks and Caicos Islands: Cockburn Town, North Caicos, Pine Cay, Providenciales, etc.
Tuvalu: Funafuti, etc.
Uganda: Kampala, etc.
Ukraine: Berdiansk, Berehove, Bila Tserkva, Boryspil, Bukovel, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kamianets-Podilskyi, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Kiev, Koblevo, Kremenchuk, Kropyvnytskyi, Kryvyi Rih, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Mariupol, Melitopol, Mukachevo, Mykolaiv, Odessa, Poltava, Polyana, Rivne, Skhidnytsia, Slavske, Sumy, Ternopil, Truskavets, Uzhgorod, Vinnytsia, Yaremche, Yasinya, Zaporizhia, Zatoka, Zhytomyr, etc.
United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dibba, Dubai, Fujairah, Palm Jumeirah, Persian Gulf, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Sir Bani Yas Island, Umm al-Quwain, etc.
United Kingdom: Aberdeen, Bath, Belfast, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Bradford, Brighton, Bristol, Brixham, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Channel Tunnel, Cheltenham, Chester, Cornwall, Coventry, Cumbria, Derry, Devon, Dorset, Dover, Eastbourne, Edinburgh, England, English Channel, Exeter, Folkestone, Fort William, Gatwick, Glasgow, Hampshire, Harrogate, Heathrow, Inverness, Isle of Wight, Kent, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Llandudno, London, Manchester, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Newquay, Northern Ireland, Norwich, Nottingham, Oban, Oxford, Paignton, Plymouth, Portmeirion, Portsmouth, Reading, Sandown, Scarborough, Scotland, Shanklin, Sheffield, Somerset, Southampton, St Albans, Stoke-on-Trent, Stonehenge, Sussex, Swansea, Torquay, Wales, Whitby, Windsor, Woking, York, etc.
United States: Akron, Alabama, Alaska, Albany, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Anaheim, Anchorage, Ann Arbor, Arizona, Arkansas, Arlington, Aspen, Atlanta, Aurora, Austin, Bakersfield, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Beaver Creek, Berkeley, Big Bear Lake, Billings, Biloxi, Birmingham, Boca Raton, Boise, Boston, Breckenridge, Brooklyn, Buffalo, California, Carlsbad, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Chandler, Charlotte, Chesapeake, Cheyenne, Chicago, Chula Vista, Cincinnati, Clearwater, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Columbus Georgia, Columbus, Connecticut, Corpus Christi, Costa Mesa, Cupertino, Dallas, Dana Point, Daytona Beach, Death Valley, Delaware, Delray Beach, Denver, Des Moines, Destin, Detroit, Durham, El Paso, Estes Park, Fargo, Fayetteville, Florida, Fontana, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Walton Beach, Fort Wayne, Fort Worth, Fremont, Fresno, Galveston, Garland, Georgia, Gilbert, Glendale, Grand Canyon, Grand Rapids, Grand Teton, Great Smoky Mountains, Greensboro, Gulfport, Hawaii, Henderson, Hialeah, Hollywood, Honolulu, Hot Springs, Houston, Huntington Beach, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Indianapolis, Iowa, Irving, Jackson Mississippi, Jackson Wyoming, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Juneau, Kansas City, Kansas, Kentucky, Key Largo, Key West, La Jolla, Laguna Beach, Lahaina, Lake Tahoe, Laredo, Las Vegas, Lexington, Lincoln, Little Rock, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Louisiana, Louisville, Lubbock, Madison, Maine, Malibu, Mammoth Lakes, Manhattan, Marathon, Maryland, Massachusetts, Memphis, Menlo Park, Mesa, Mexico City, Miami Beach, Miami, Michigan, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Moab, Modesto, Montana, Monterey, Montgomery, Moreno Valley, Mountain View, Myrtle Beach, Napa, Naples, Nashville, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New Orleans, New York City, New York, Newark, Newport Beach, Newport, Norfolk, North Carolina, North Dakota, North Las Vegas, Oakland, Ocean City, Oceanside, Ohio, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Omaha, Oregon, Orlando, Oxnard, Palm Coast, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Palo Alto, Panama City Beach, Park City, Pasadena, Pennsylvania, Pensacola, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Plano, Pompano Beach, Portland, Portland, Providence, Raleigh, Redwood City, Reno, Rhode Island, Richmond, Riverside, Rochester, Rocky Mountains, Sacramento, Saint Paul, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo, Sanibel, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Santa Fe, Santa Monica, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Savannah, Scottsdale, Seattle, Shreveport, Silicon Valley, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Lake Tahoe, Spokane, Springfield, Squaw Valley, St. Augustine, St. Louis, St. Petersburg, Steamboat Springs, Stockton, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunnyvale, Syracuse, Tacoma, Tallahassee, Tampa, Telluride, Tennessee, Texas, Thousand Oaks, Toledo, Tucson, Tulsa, Utah, Vail, Vermont, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Waikiki, Walnut Creek, Washington D.C., Washington, West Palm Beach, West Virginia, Wichita, Winston-Salem, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yellowstone, Yonkers, Yosemite, Zion, etc.
Uruguay: Colonia del Sacramento, La Barra, La Paloma, Maldonado, Montevideo, Piriápolis, Punta del Este, Salto, etc.
Uzbekistan: Bukhara, Fergana, Khiva, Kokand, Navoiy, Samarkand, Tashkent, Urgench, etc.
Vanuatu: Port Vila, etc.
Venezuela: Caracas, Isla Margarita, Maracaibo, Porlamar, etc.
Vietnam: Cát Bà Island, Cần Thơ, Da Lat, Da Nang, Haiphong, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Huế, Hạ Long, Hội An, Long Hải, Mỹ Tho, Nha Trang, Ninh Bình, Phan Thiết, Phú Quốc, Qui Nhơn, Rạch Giá, Sa Pa, Tuần Châu, Vũng Tàu, Đồng Hới, etc.
Yemen: Aden, Sana'a, etc.
Zambia: Livingstone, Lusaka, etc.
Zimbabwe: Bulawayo, Harare, Mutare, Victoria Falls, etc.