- 19th century
- 20th century
- 21st century
|1926 by topic
- Rail transport
- New Zealand
- Palestine Mandate
- South Africa
- Soviet Union
- United Kingdom
- United States
|Lists of leaders
- Sovereign states
- Sovereign state leaders
- Territorial governors
- Religious leaders
|Birth and death categories
|Establishments and disestablishments categories
1926 in various calendars
|Ab urbe condita
|Balinese saka calendar
|British Regnal year
||16 Geo. 5 – 17 Geo. 5
||乙丑年 (Wood Ox)
4622 or 4562
- to -
丙寅年 (Fire Tiger)
4623 or 4563
| - Vikram Samvat
| - Shaka Samvat
| - Kali Yuga
||Taishō 15 / Shōwa 1
||Gregorian minus 13 days
|Thai solar calendar
2052 or 1671 or 899
- to -
2053 or 1672 or 900
1926 (MCMXXVI) was a common year starting on Friday of the Gregorian calendar, the 1926th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 926th year of the 2nd millennium, the 26th year of the 20th century, and the 7th year of the 1920s decade.
- January 1
- Flooding of the Rhine River struck Cologne; 50,000 were forced to evacuate their homes.
- Ireland's first regular radio service, 2RN (later Radio Éireann), began broadcasting.
- January 3 – Theodoros Pangalos declared himself dictator in Greece.
- January 6 – The airline Deutsche Luft Hansa was founded in Berlin.
- January 8 – Abdul-Aziz ibn Saud was crowned King of Hejaz.
- January 8 - Crown Prince Nguyễn Phúc Vĩnh Thuy ascends the throne, the last monarch of Vietnam.
- January 12 – Freeman Gosden and Charles Correll premiered their radio program Sam 'n' Henry, in which the two white performers portray two black characters from Harlem looking to strike it rich in the big city. It was a precursor to Gosden and Correll's more popular later program, Amos 'n' Andy.
- January 16 – A BBC comic radio play broadcast by Ronald Knox about a workers' revolution caused a panic in London.
- January 21 – The Belgian Parliament accepted the Locarno Treaties.
- January 26 – Scottish inventor John Logie Baird demonstrated a mechanical television system for members of the Royal Institution and a reporter from The Times at his London laboratory.
- January 29 – Eugene O'Neill's The Great God Brown opened at the Greenwich Theatre.
- January 31 – British and Belgian troops left Cologne.
- February 1 – Land on Broadway and Wall Street in New York City was sold at a record $7 per sq inch.
- February 8 – Seán O'Casey's The Plough and the Stars opened at the Abbey Theatre in Dublin.
- February 9 – Flooding hit London suburbs.
- February 12 – The Irish minister for Justice, Kevin O'Higgins, appointed the Committee on Evil Literature.
- February 20 – The Berlin International Green Week debuted in Berlin.
- February 25 – Francisco Franco became General of Spain.
with rocket in 1926.
- March 6 – The Shakespeare Memorial Theatre in Stratford-upon-Avon is destroyed by fire.
- March 6 – The first commercial air route to South Africa is established by Alan Cobham.
- March 16 – Robert Goddard launches the first liquid-fuel rocket, at Auburn, Massachusetts.
- March 23 – Éamon de Valera organises Fianna Fáil in Ireland.
- April 4 – Greek dictator Theodoros Pangalos won the presidential election with 93.3% of the vote. Turnout was light as the result was considered a foregone conclusion.
- April 7 – An assassination attempt against Italian Fascist leader Benito Mussolini fails.
- April 12 – By a vote of 45–41, the United States Senate unseats Iowa Senator Smith W. Brookhart and seats Daniel F. Steck, after Brookhart had already served for over one year.
- April 17 – Zhang Zuolin's army captured Beijing.
- April 21 – Princess Elizabeth Alexandra Mary of York, later Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom, was born in Mayfair, London.
- April 24 – Treaty of Berlin: Germany and the Soviet Union each pledged neutrality in the event of an attack on the other by a third party for the next five years.
- April 25 – Rezā Khan was crowned Shah of Iran under the name "Pahlevi".
- April 30 – African-American pilot Bessie Coleman was killed after falling 500 feet (150 m) from an airplane.
- May 3 – Coal miners were locked out in Britain.
- May 4 – The United Kingdom general strike began at midnight in support of the coal strike.
- May 9
- Martial law was declared in Britain because of the general strike.
- The French navy bombarded Damascus because of the Druze riots.
- Explorer Richard E. Byrd and co-pilot Floyd Bennett claimed to be the first to fly over the North Pole in the Josephine Ford monoplane, taking off from Spitsbergen, Norway and returning 15 hours and 44 minutes later. Both men were immediately hailed as national heroes, though some experts have since been skeptical of the claim, believing that the plane was unlikely to have covered the entire distance and back in that short an amount of time. An entry in Byrd's diary discovered in 1996 suggested that the plane actually turned back 150 miles short of the North Pole due to an oil leak.
- May 10
- Talks between the government and strikers began in the U.K.
- Planes piloted by Major Harold Geiger and Horace Meek Hickam, students at the Air Corps Tactical School, collided in mid-air at Langley Field, Virginia. Hickam parachutes to safety.
- May 12
- Roald Amundsen and his crew flew over the North Pole in the airship Norge.
- UK General Strike 1926: In the United Kingdom, a general strike by trade unions ended (the strike began on May 3).
- May 12–May 14 – May Coup: Józef Piłsudski took over in Poland.
- May 18 – Evangelist Aimee Semple McPherson disappeared while visiting a Venice, California beach.
- May 20 – The United States Congress passed the Air Commerce Act, licensing pilots and planes.
- May 23 – The first Lebanese constitution was established.
- May 26 – The Rif War ended when Rif rebels surrendered in Morocco.
- May 28 – The 1926 coup d'état commanded by Manuel Gomes da Costa in Portugal installed the Ditadura Nacional (National Dictatorship), followed by António de Oliveira Salazar's Estado Novo.
- June 4 – Ignacy Mościcki became president of Poland.
- June 7 The Liberal politician Carl Gustaf Ekman succeeds Rickard Sandler as Prime Minister of Sweden.
- June 19 – DeFord Bailey was the first African-American to perform on Nashville's Grand Ole Opry.
- June 29 – Arthur Meighen briefly returned to office as Prime Minister of Canada during the King-Byng Affair.
- July 1 – The Mammoth Cave National Park is authorized by the United States Congress.
- July 1 – The Kuomintang began a military unification campaign in northern China.
- July 3 – A Caudron C.61 aircraft operated by Compagnie Internationale de Navigation Aérienne crashed in Czechoslovakia.
- July 9 – General Óscar Carmona took power in a military coup in Portugal.
- July 10 – A bolt of lightning struck Picatinny Arsenal in New Jersey. The resulting fire caused several million pounds of explosives to blow up in the next two to three days.
- July 15 – BEST buses made their début in Bombay.
- July 23 – Fox Film bought the patents of the Movietone sound system for recording sound onto film.
- July 26 – The National Bar Association incorporated in the United States.
- August 1 – In Mexico, the entry into force of anticlerical measures stipulated in the constitution of 1917 caused the Cristero War.
- August 6
- Gertrude Ederle became the first woman to swim the English Channel from France to England.
- In New York, the Warner Brothers' Vitaphone system premiered with the movie Don Juan starring John Barrymore.
- August 18
- The British miners' union began negotiations with the government.
- A weather map was televised for the first time, sent from NAA Arlington to the Weather Bureau office in Washington, D.C.
- August 22 – In Greece, Georgios Kondylis ousted Theodoros Pangalos.
- August 23 – The sudden death of popular film actor and sex symbol Rudolph Valentino at the age of only 31 years old caused mass grief and hysteria around the world.
- August 25 – Pavlos Kountouriotis announced that dictatorship had ended in Greece and he was now the president.
- September 1 – Lebanon under the French Mandate got its first constitution, thereby becoming a republic. Charles Debbas was elected president.
- September 8 – The German Weimar Republic joined the League of Nations.
- September 11
- Aloha Tower was officially dedicated at Honolulu Harbor in the Territory of Hawai'i.
- In Rome, Italy, Gino Lucetti threw a bomb at Benito Mussolini's car, but Mussolini was unhurt.
- September 14 – The Locarno Treaties of 1925 were ratified in Geneva and came into effect.
- September 16 – Philip Dunning and George Abbott's play Broadway premieres in New York City.
- September 18 – Great Miami Hurricane: A strong hurricane devastated Miami, leaving over 100 dead and causing several hundred million dollars in damage (equal to nearly $100 billion today).
- September 19 – Giuseppe Meazza (San Siro) Stadium, as known well for sports venues of Italy, officially opened in Milan.
- September 20 – The North Side Gang attempted to assassinate Al Capone, spraying his headquarters in Cicero, Illinois with over a thousand rounds of machine gun fire in broad daylight as Capone was eating there. Capone escaped harm.
- September 21 – French war ace René Fonck and three others attempted to fly the Atlantic in pursuit of the Orteig Prize. Before the newsreel cameras at Roosevelt Field New York, the modified Sikorsky S-35 crashes on take-off and bursts into flames. Fonck survived but two of his men are killed.
- September 23 – Gene Tunney defeated Jack Dempsey and became heavyweight boxing champion of the world.
- September 25
- The League of Nations Slavery Convention abolished all types of slavery.
- William Lyon Mackenzie King returned to office as Prime Minister of Canada after winning the Canadian federal election.
- Detroit Cougars, a professional ice hockey club (National Hockey League) and predecessor to the Detroit Red Wings, founded.
- October 2 – Józef Piłsudski became prime minister of Poland.
- October 12 – British miners agreed to end their strike.
- October 14 – A. A. Milne's children's book Winnie-the-Pooh was published in London, featuring the eponymous bear.
- October 19 – The 1926 Imperial Conference opened in London.
- October 20 – A hurricane killed 650 in Cuba.
- October 23
- Leon Trotsky and Lev Kamenev were removed from the Politburo of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- A decree in Italy banned women from holding public office.
- The Fazal Mosque, the first purpose-built in London and the first Ahmadiyya mosque in Britain, is completed.
- October 31 – Magician Harry Houdini died of gangrene and peritonitis that has developed after his appendix ruptured.
- November 5 – The APOEL FC is founded.
- November 10 – In San Francisco, a necrophiliac serial killer named Earle Nelson (dubbed "Gorilla Man") killed and then rapes his 9th victim, a boarding house landlady named Mrs. William Edmonds.
- November 11 – The United States Numbered Highway System, including U.S. Route 66, was established.
- November 15
- The NBC radio network opened with 24 stations (formed by Westinghouse, General Electric and RCA).
- The Balfour Declaration was approved by the 1926 Imperial Conference, making the Commonwealth dominions equal and independent.
- November 24
- The village of Rocquebillier in the French Riviera was almost destroyed in a massive hailstorm.
- Sri Aurobindo retired, leaving The Mother to run the Sri Aurobindo Ashram in Puducherry, India.
- November 25 – The death penalty was re-established in Italy.
- November 26 – All Italian Communist deputies were arrested.
- November 27 – The restoration of Colonial Williamsburg began in Williamsburg, Virginia.
: Emperor Hirohito
- December 2 – British prime minister Stanley Baldwin ended the martial law that had been declared due to general strike.
- December 3 – Agatha Christie disappeared from her home in Surrey; on December 14 she was found at a Harrogate hotel.
- December 7 – The Council for the Preservation of Rural England (CPRE) founded; now the Campaign to Protect Rural England.
- December 17 – 1926 Lithuanian coup d'état: A democratically elected government was overthrown in Lithuania; Antanas Smetona assumed power.
- December 18 – Turkey converted to the Gregorian calendar, making the next day January 1 1927.
- December 23 – Nicaraguan President Adolfo Díaz requested U.S. military assistance in the ongoing civil war. American peacekeeping troops immediately set up neutral zones in Puerto Cabezas and at the mouth of the Rio Grande to protect American and foreign lives and property.
- December 26 – In the history of Japan, the Shōwa period began from this day due to the death of Emperor Taishō on the day before. His son Hirohito reigned as Emperor of Japan until 1989. Showa 1 in the Japanese calendar was just six days long, prior to January 1 Showa 2 (1927).
1926: Date unknown
- Dr. Muthulakshmi Reddi became the first woman appointed to a legislature in India, the Madras Legislative Council.
- Stephen H. Langdon began excavations in Jemdet Nasr finding proto-cuneiform clay tablets (3100–2900 BCE)
- Phencyclidine (PCP, angel dust) was first synthesized.
- Widows' pensions were introduced in New South Wales, Australia.
- The short-lived Western Australian Secession League was founded.
- Earl W. Bascom, rodeo cowboy and artist, designed and marked rodeo's first high-cut rodeo chaps at Stirling, Alberta Canada.
- The International African Institute is founded in London.
- Raymond Pearl published his landmark book, Alcohol and Longevity.
- American microbiologist Selman Waksman published Enzymes.
- The Pike School of Andover, Massachusetts was founded.
- Industrial output surpassed the level of 1913 in the USSR.
- Al Capone was at the apex of his power.
- January 1
- José Manuel Estepa Llaurens, Spanish cardinal
- Claudio Villa, Italian singer (d. 1987)
- Rolf Fjeldvær, Norwegian politician (d. 2017)
- January 2
- John Stroppa, Canadian football player (d. 2017)
- Harold Bradley, American session guitarist on country music records
- Bandar bin Saud bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Saudi royal (d. 2016)
- January 3
- Mohamed Yaacob, Malaysian lawyer and judge (d. 2009)
- Felicitas Kuhn, Austrian illustrator
- George Martin, English producer of The Beatles (d. 2016)
- January 4 – Betty Kennedy, Canadian broadcaster, journalist, author, and Senator (d. 2017)
- January 5 – William De Witt Snodgrass, American poet (d. 2009)
- January 6 – Mickey Hargitay, Hungarian actor and bodybuilder (d. 2006)
- January 7 – Kim Jong-pil, South Korean politician
- January 8
- Chester Feldman, American television game show producer (d. 1997)
- Evelyn Lear, American soprano (d. 2012)
- Hanae Mori, Japanese fashion designer
- Soupy Sales, American comedian (d. 2009)
- January 11
- Lev Dyomin, cosmonaut (d. 1998)
- Ahmad Fuad Mohieddin, 42nd Prime Minister of Egypt (d. 1984)
- Giusto Pio, Italian musician and songwriter (d. 2017)
- Grant Tinker, American television executive (d. 2016)
- January 12
- Ray Price, American singer (d. 2013)
- Shumon Miura, Japanese novelist (d. 2017)
- January 13 – Michael Bond, English fiction writer, creator of Paddington Bear (d. 2017)
- January 14 – Tom Tryon, American actor and novelist (d. 1991)
- January 15 – Maria Schell, Austrian actress (d. 2005)
- January 17
- Antonio Domingo Bussi, Argentine Army General and former Governor of Tucuman (d. 2011)
- Newton N. Minow, American attorney
- Moira Shearer, Scottish actress and dancer (d. 2006)
- January 19 – Fritz Weaver, American actor (d. 2016)
- January 20
- Patricia Neal, American actress (The Day The Earth Stood Still) (d. 2010)
- David Tudor, American pianist and composer (d. 1996)
- January 21 – Steve Reeves, American actor (d. 2000)
- January 23 – Bal Thackeray, Indian politician (d. 2012)
- January 26 – Franco Evangelisti, Italian composer (d. 1980)
- January 27
- Fritz Spiegl, Austrian journalist (d. 2003)
- Ingrid Thulin, Swedish actress (d. 2004)
- January 28 – Amin al-Hafez, 22nd Prime Minister of Lebanon (d. 2009)
- January 29
- Amelita Ramos, former First Lady of the Philippines
- Abdus Salam, Pakistani physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1996)
- January 31 – Chuck Willis, American singer and songwriter (d. 1958). Some sources give his year of birth as 1928.
- February 2
- Valéry Giscard d'Estaing, President of France
- Lia Laats, Estonian actress (d. 2004)
- Miguel Obando y Bravo, Nicaraguan Roman Catholic prelate, archbishop of Managua and cardinal
- February 3 – Hans-Jochen Vogel, German politician
- February 4 – Gyula Grosics, Hungarian footballer (d. 2014)
- February 7
- Konstantin Feoktistov, Soviet cosmonaut (d. 2009)
- Bill Hoest, American cartoonist (d. 1988)
- Estanislao Esteban Karlic, Argentine cardinal
- Keiko Tsushima, Japanese actress (d. 2012)
- February 8 – Neal Cassady, American writer (d. 1968)
- February 9 – Garret FitzGerald, Irish lawyer and politician, 7th Taoiseach of Ireland (d. 2011)
- February 10
- Danny Blanchflower, Northern Irish footballer and football manager (d. 1993)
- Mimi Sheraton, American food critic
- February 11
- Paul Bocuse, French chef (d. 2018)
- Alexander Gibson, British conductor and founder of the Scottish Opera (d. 1995)
- Leslie Nielsen, Canadian-American actor (d. 2010)
- February 12
- Joe Garagiola Sr., American baseball player (d. 2016)
- Charles Van Doren, American professor and subject of film, Quiz Show (film)
- February 14 – Al Brodax, American film and television producer (d. 2016)
- February 16
- Margot Frank, sister of Anne Frank (d. 1945)
- John Schlesinger, British film director (d. 2003)
- February 17
- Peter T. Flawn, American geologist and educator (d. 2017)
- John Meyendorff, French-born American Orthodox scholar, protopresbiter and educator (d. 1992)
- February 18 – Jeanne Wilson, American swimmer (d. 2018)
- February 19 – Pierre Guénin, French journalist and gay rights activist (d. 2017)
- February 20
- Whitney Blake, American actress (d. 2002)
- Richard Matheson, American author (d. 2013)
- Bob Richards, American track and field athlete
- Maria de la Purisima Salvat Romero, Spanish nun and saint (d. 1998)
- February 22 – Kenneth Williams, English actor (d. 1988)
- February 23
- Lawrence Holofcener, American-British sculptor, poet, lyricist, playwright, novelist, actor and director (d. 2017)
- Luigi De Magistris, Italian cardinal
- February 24
- Knut Kleve, Norwegian philologist (d. 2017)
- Dave Sands, Australian boxer (d. 1952)
- February 26
- Verne Gagne, American professional wrestler (d. 2015)
- Henry Molaison, American memory disorder patient (d. 2008)
- Miroslava, Czechoslovakian-born Mexican actress (d. 1955)
- February 27 – David H. Hubel, Canadian neuroscientist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (d. 2013)
- February 28 – Svetlana Alliluyeva, Russian author (d. 2011)
- March 1
- Pete Rozelle, American commissioner of the National Football League (d. 1996)
- Robert Clary, French-American actor, author and lecturer
- March 2 – Murray Rothbard, American economist (d. 1995)
- March 3 – James Merrill, American poet (d. 1995)
- March 4
- DeVan Dallas, American politician (d. 2016)
- Richard DeVos, American billionaire, co-founder of Amway
- James J. Eagan, former Mayor of Florissant, Missouri (d. 2000)
- Fran Warren, American popular singer (d. 2013)
- March 5 – Norman Macfarlane, Baron Macfarlane of Bearsden, Scottish industrialist and politician
- March 6
- Alan Greenspan, American economist and former Chairman of the Federal Reserve
- Andrzej Wajda, Polish film director (d. 2016)
- March 8
- Sultan Salahuddin of Selangor (d. 2001)
- Dick Teed, American Major League Baseball player (d. 2014)
- March 9 – Joe Franklin, American radio and television personality (d. 2015)
- March 10 – Seto Wan'ya (ja), Japanese writer and novelist (d. 1993)
- March 11
- Derek Benfield, English playwright and actor (d. 2009)
- Thomas Starzl, American physician (d. 2017)
- March 13 – Carlos Roberto Reina, President of Honduras (d. 2003)
- March 14 – Carlos Heitor Cony, Brazilian journalist and writer (d. 2018)
- March 15 – Norm Van Brocklin, American football player (d. 1983)
- March 16
- Edwar al-Kharrat, Egyptian novelist, writer and critic (d. 2015)
- Charles Goodell, American politician (d. 1987)
- Jerry Lewis, American comedian and humanitarian (Muscular Dystrophy Telethon) (d. 2017)
- March 17
- Jaynne Bittner, American female baseball player (d. 2017)
- Siegfried Lenz, German writer (d. 2014)
- March 18
- Peter Graves, American actor (d. 2010)
- Ángel Peralta Pineda, Spanish rejoneador and actor (d. 2018)
- March 21
- Beatriz Aguirre, Mexican film and television actress
- Heikki Hasu, Finnish Olympic cross-country skier
- March 23 – Berta Loran, Brazilian-Polish actress
- March 24
- Dario Fo, Italian author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2016)
- Desmond Connell, Irish cardinal (d. 2017)
- Ventsislav Yankov, Bulgarian pianist
- March 25
- László Papp, Hungarian boxer (d. 2003)
- Gene Shalit, American film critic and television personality
- March 28 – Cayetana Fitz-James Stuart, 18th Duchess of Alba, Spanish aristocrat (d. 2014)
- March 30
- Ingvar Kamprad, Swedish businessman (d. 2018)
- Peter Marshall, American singer and television host (Hollywood Squares)
- Sydney Chaplin, American actor (d. 2009)
- March 31 – John Fowles, English writer (d. 2005)
- April 1
- Charles Bressler, American tenor (d. 1996)
- Anne McCaffrey, American-born Irish author (d. 2011)
- April 2
- Jack Brabham, Australian race car driver (d. 2014)
- Omar Graffigna, Argentine Air Force officer
- Robert Holmes, British scriptwriter (d. 1986)
- April 3
- Gus Grissom, American astronaut (d. 1967)
- Valentin Falin, Soviet diplomat and politician (d. 2018)
- R. W. Schambach, American televangelist, speaker and author (d. 2012)
- April 5
- Roger Corman, American filmmaker, producer, actor and businessman
- Ri Kun-mo, North Korean politician
- April 6
- Alexander Butterfield, US politician
- Jeanne Martin Cissé, Guinean teacher and nationalist politician (d. 2017)
- Sergio Franchi, Italian tenor and actor (d. 1990)
- Gil Kane, Latvian-born cartoonist (d. 2000)
- Ian Paisley, Northern Irish politician (d. 2014)
- April 7
- Prem Nazir, Indian actor (d. 1989)
- Miyoko Asō, Japanese voice actress
- April 9
- Hugh Hefner, American magazine editor (Playboy) (d. 2017)
- Harris Wofford, American politician
- April 10 – Gustav Metzger, German-born stateless auto-destructive artist (d. 2017)
- April 11 – Gervase de Peyer, English clarinetist and conductor (d. 2017)
- April 12
- Khozh-Akhmed Bersanov, Chechen ethnographer (d. 2018)
- Jane Withers, American actress
- April 13
- Neil Betts, Australian rugby union player (d. 2017)
- Egon Wolff, Chilean playwright and author (d. 2016)
- John Spencer-Churchill, 11th Duke of Marlborough, British peer (d. 2014)
- April 14
- Frank Daniel, Czech-born writer, producer, director, teacher (d. 1996)
- George Robledo, Chilean soccer player (d. 1989)
- Leopoldo Calvo-Sotelo, Spanish politician (d. 2008)
- April 15 – Walter Dee Huddleston, American politician
- April 17 – Gerry McNeil, Canadian hockey player (d. 2004)
- April 19 – Rawya Ateya, Egyptian politician and first female parliamentarian in the Arab world (d. 1997)
- April 21
- Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom
- Arthur Rowley, English footballer (d. 2002)
- Alexander Lyudskanov, Bulgarian translator, semiotician and mathematician (d. 1976)
- April 22
- Ted Hibberd, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2017)
- Charlotte Rae, American actress and singer
- James Stirling, Scottish architect (d. 1992)
- April 24
- Marilyn Erskine, American actress
- Thorbjörn Fälldin, 2-Time Prime Minister of Sweden (d. 2016)
- April 25
- Patricia Castell, Argentine actress (d. 2013)
- Gertrude Fröhlich-Sandner, Austrian politician (d. 2008)
- April 26
- David Coleman, British TV sports broadcaster (d. 2013)
- Michael Mathias Prechtl, German illustrator (d. 2003)
- April 27
- Alvin Baldus, American Democratic politician (d. 2017)
- Tim LaHaye, American evangelist, speaker and author (d. 2016)
- Vladimír Černý, Czechoslovakian modern pentathlete (d. 2016)
- Alvin Baldus, American Democratic politician (d. 2017)
- April 28
- James Bama, American artist and illustrator
- Harper Lee, American novelist (d. 2016)
- April 29 – Paul Baran, American internet pioneer (d. 2011)
- April 30
- Edmund Cooper, British author and poet (d. 1982)
- Cloris Leachman, American actress
- May 1 – Peter Lax, Hungarian-American mathematician and academic
- May 3 – Matt Baldwin, Canadian curler
- May 4 – David Stoddart, Baron Stoddart of Swindon, English politician
- May 5
- Ann B. Davis, American actress (The Brady Bunch) (d. 2014)
- Bing Russell, American actor (d. 2003)
- May 8
- Sir David Attenborough, British broadcaster, naturalist and producer
- David Hurst, German actor
- Don Rickles, American comedian and actor (d. 2017)
- May 10
- Hugo Banzer, 62nd and 75th President of Bolivia (d. 2002)
- Tichi Wilkerson Kassel, American film personality and publisher of The Hollywood Reporter (d. 2004)
- Pasquale Panìco, Italian politician (d. 2018)
- May 12 – Earl Dewitt Hutto, American politician
- May 13 – Joy Coghill, Canadian actress, director, and writer (d. 2017)
- May 14 – Eric Morecambe, English comedian and author (d. 1984)
- May 15
- Anthony Shaffer, English novelist and playwright (d. 2001) and his twin brother Peter Shaffer, English playwright (d. 2016)
- May 17
- David Ogilvy, 13th Earl of Airlie, Scottish soldier and politician
- Franz Sondheimer, German-born British chemist (d. 1981)
- May 17 – Dietmar Schönherr, Austrian film actor (d. 2014)
- May 18
- Dirch Passer, Danish actor (d. 1980)
- Douglas Henry, American politician (d. 2017)
- May 19
- Mark Andrews, American politician
- Edward Parkes, English engineer and academic
- May 20 – John Lucarotti, TV writer (d. 1994)
- May 21 – Robert Creeley, American Poet (d. 2005)
- May 23
- Aileen Hernandez, African-American union organizer, civil rights activist, and women's rights activist (d. 2017)
- Desmond Carrington, British actor and broadcaster (d. 2017)
- May 25
- Claude Akins, American actor (d. 1994)
- Bill Sharman, American basketball player and coach (d. 2013)
- May 26 – Miles Davis, American musician (d. 1991)
- May 27
- Rashidi Kawawa, 1st Prime Minister of Tanzania (d. 2009)
- Kees Rijvers, Dutch football player and manager
- May 28 – Colin Hutton, English rugby union and rugby league (d. 2017)
- May 29
- Halaevalu Mataʻaho ʻAhomeʻe, Queen Consort of Tonga (d. 2017)
- Abdoulaye Wade, 3rd President of Senegal
- Katie Boyle, Italian-British actress, television personality, and game-show panelist (d. 2018)
- May 30
- Tony Terran, American trumpet player and session musician (d. 2017)
- Johnny Gimble, American country musician and fiddler (d. 2015)
- Tsuneo Watanabe, Japanese businessman
- June 1
- Andy Griffith, American actor (d. 2012)
- Marilyn Monroe, American actress (d. 1962)
- June 3
- Roscoe Bartlett, Republican member of the United States House of Representatives
- Roxcy Bolton, American feminist and civil and women's rights activist (d. 2017)
- Allen Ginsberg, American poet (Howl) (d. 1997)
- June 5
- Emile Capgras, Martinican politician (d. 2014)
- Paul Soros, Hungarian-born American mechanical engineer, inventor, businessman and philanthropist (d. 2013)
- Peter Peterson, American banker and businessman, American Secretary of Commerce (d. 2018)
- June 6 – Antônio Ribeiro de Oliveira, Brazilian Roman Catholic prelate (d. 2017)
- June 7 – Dick Williams, American singer and actor (d. 2018)
- June 9 – Happy Rockefeller, American socialite (d. 2015)
- June 10
- June Haver, American actress and singer (d. 2005)
- Lionel Jeffries, British film director and actor (d. 2010)
- Henri Minczeles (fr), French journalist (d. 2017)
- June 11 – Frank Plicka, Czech-born photographer (d. 2010)
- June 12
- Amadeo Carrizo, Argentine goalkeeper
- Gaspare di Mercurio, Italian doctor and author (d. 2001)
- June 13
- Paul Lynde, American comedian (d. 1982)
- June Krauser, American swimmer (d. 2014)
- June 14 – Don Newcombe, American baseball player
- June 15 – Shigeru Kayano, Japanese Ainu activist (d. 2006)
- June 16
- Efraín Ríos Montt, Guatemalan career military officer and politician (d. 2018)
- William F. Roemer, Jr., United States FBI agent (d. 1996)
- Taketoshi Naito, Japanese actor (d. 2012)
- June 18
- Avshalom Haviv, (d. 1947)
- Allan Sandage, American astronomer (d. 2010)
- June 19 – Arno Mayer, American historian and writer
- June 21
- Yvette Lévy, French Survivor and a Holocaust witness
- Johanna Quandt, German business woman (d. 2015)
- Fred Cone, former professional American football fullback
- Washington Malianga, Zimbabwean politician (d. 2014)
- June 22
- George Englund, American film editor, director, producer and actor (d. 2017)
- Elyakim Haetzni, Israeli lawyer
- Tadeusz Konwicki, Polish filmmaker (d. 2015)
- Rachid Solh, 2-Time Prime Minister of Lebanon (d. 2014)
- Ray Szmanda, American radio and television announcer
- June 23
- Magda Herzberger, Romanian author, poet and composer, survivor of the Holocaust
- Annette Mbaye d'Erneville, Senegalese writer
- Arnaldo Pomodoro, Italian sculptor
- Yoshihiro Hamaguchi, Japanese freestyle swimmer (d. 2011)
- June 24
- Barbara Scofield, American tennis player
- Aldo Brovarone, chief stylist for Pininfarina
- Muslim Arogundade, Nigerian sprinter
- Hans Günter Winkler, German show jumping rider
- Blackie Gejeian, American race car driver, race car builder, and hot rod enthusiast (d. 2016)
- June 25
- Stig Sollander, Swedish alpine skier
- Gordon Robertson, Canadian ice hockey player
- Dame Margaret Anstee, British diplomat (d. 2016)
- Ingeborg Bachmann, Austrian writer (d. 1973)
- June 26
- Luis Molné, Andorran alpine skier
- Paddy Fahey, Irish composer and fiddler
- Mahendra Bhatnagar, Hindi and Indian English poet from India
- André Monnier, French ski jumper
- Fritz Zwazl, Austrian former swimmer
- June 27
- Len Ceglarski, American hockey player (d. 2017)
- Galina Vecherkovskaya, Russian rower
- Bruce Tozer, Australian former cricketer
- Giambattista Bonis, Italian professional football player
- Geza de Kaplany, Hungarian-born physician
- Don Raleigh, American ice hockey player (d. 2012)
- June 28
- Mel Brooks, American entertainer (The Producers)
- Elisabeta Abrudeanu, Romanian artistic gymnast
- Satoru Abe, American sculptor and painter
- George Booth, New Yorker cartoonist
- June 29
- Julius W. Becton, Jr., U.S. Army lieutenant general
- Bobby Morgan, American professional baseball player
- Roger Stuart Bacon, American politician
- Jaber Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, Emir of Kuwait (d. 2006)
- June 30
- Božena Moserová, Czech alpine skier
- Reg Newton, English professional football goalkeeper
- Paul Berg, American chemist, Nobel Prize laureate
- David Berglas, magician and mentalist
- Peter Alexander, Austrian actor, singer and entertainer (d. 2011)
- July 1
- Atilio Stampone, Argentine pianist, composer and arranger
- Fernando J. Corbató, American computer scientist
- Stan Obst, Australian rules footballer
- Carl Hahn, German automotive executive, chairman of Volkswagen
- Juan Jaime Cesio, Argentine brigadier general (d. 2017)
- Robert Fogel, American economist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- Hans Werner Henze, German composer (d. 2012)
- Mohamed Abshir Muse, Somali General (d. 2017)
- July 2
- Clara LaMore, American former competition swimmer
- Carlo Rolandi, Italian sailor
- Alfons Oehy, Swiss swimmer
- Liu Dajun, Chinese agricultural scientist, educator and an academician (d. 2016)
- July 3
- María Lorenza Barreneche, former First Lady of Argentina (d. 2016)
- Rae Allen, American actress and director of stage, film and television, and singer.
- Laurence Street, Australian jurist and former Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Sybille Haynes, British expert on Etruscology
- July 4
- Lopön Tenzin Namdak, Tibetan religious leader
- Alfredo Di Stéfano, Argentine-born footballer (d. 2014)
- Amos Elon, Israeli writer (d. 2009)
- Mary Stuart, American soap actress (d. 2002)
- Ed Koffenberger, American stand-out basketball and lacrosse player (d. 2014)
- July 5
- Anthony John Richard Purssell, English brewing executive, businessman and former athlete
- Roy Hawes, American first baseman in Major League Baseball (d. 2017)
- Viola Harris, American actress (d. 2017)
- Ivo Pitanguy, Brazilian plastic surgeon (d. 2016)
- Mario Picone. American pitcher (d. 2013)
- July 6
- Dorothy E. Smith, Canadian sociologist
- Armando Silvestre, Mexican-American actor
- Serge Roullet, French film director and screenwriter
- July 7
- Yvonne Ciannella, American coloratura soprano in opera and concert
- Armand Lemieux, Canadian professional hockey player (d. 2015)
- Kamil Sedláček, Czech tibetologist and comparative Sino-Tibetan linguist
- Thorkild Simonsen, Danish politician
- Nuon Chea, Cambodian politician; 31st Prime Minister of Cambodia
- Anand Mohan Zutshi Gulzar Dehlvi, Urdu poet
- Mel Clark, American Major League Baseball outfielder (d. 2014)
- Len Tolhurst, Australian sports shooter (d. 2011)
- Bobby McIlvenny, Northern Irish footballer (d. 2016)
- July 8
- John Dingell, American politician
- Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, Swiss-born psychiatrist (d. 2004)
- David Malet Armstrong, Australian philosopher (d. 2014)
- July 9
- Mathilde Krim, founding chairman of amfAR, the American Foundation for AIDS Research (d. 2018)
- Jens Juul Eriksen, Danish cyclist
- Ben Roy Mottelson, American-born physicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- Murphy Anderson, American comic book artist (d. 2015)
- Peter Mullins, Australian decathlete (d. 2012)
- July 10
- Carleton Carpenter, American actor
- Aldo Tortorella, Italian journalist, former politician and partisan
- Tony Settember, American racing driver (d. 2014)
- Donald Geary, American ice hockey player (d. 2015)
- Harry Macpherson, American pitcher (d. 2017)
- Fred Gwynne, American actor and author (d. 1993)
- July 11
- Teddy Reno, Italian singer, actor and record producer
- Frederick Buechner, American author and theologian
- Joe Houston, American saxophonist (d. 2015)
- July 12
- Siti Hasmah Mohamad Ali, wife of the Prime Minister of Malaysia, Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad
- Martin Bott, English geologist and now Emeritus Professor
- Abe Addams, American footballer (soccer) player (d. 2017)
- Cec Thompson, English rugby league footballer (d. 2011)
- July 13
- Cheng Chi-sen, Taiwanese sports shooter
- T. Loren Christianson, American politician
- Thomas Clark, American politician
- Bengt-Arne Wallin, Swedish jazz musician (trumpet), composer, music arranger and trained aircraft technicians (d. 2015)
- July 14
- Wallace Jones, American professional basketball player (d. 2014)
- Harry Dean Stanton, American film and television actor (d. 2017)
- Jean Cottard, French fencer
- July 15
- Hyacinth Walters, Jamaican sprinter
- Sir John Graham, 4th Baronet, English diplomat
- Leopoldo Galtieri, Argentine dictator (d. 2003)
- Raymond Gosling, English physicist (d. 2015)
- July 16
- Stef Wertheimer, German-born Israeli industrialist, investor, philanthropist and former politician
- Paul M. Ellwood, Jr., prominent figure in American health care
- Emile Degelin, Belgian film director and novelist (d. 2017)
- Prateep Polphantin, Thai sports shooter
- Patrick Desmond Callaghan, Pakistani Air Force officer
- Stanley Clements, American actor (d. 1981)
- Irwin Rose, American biologist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Chemistry (d. 2015)
- Michael Otedola, Nigerian politician (d. 2014)
- July 17
- Arrigo Levi, Italian journalist, essayist and TV anchorman
- Charles Zwick, American civil servant
- William Pierson, American television, motion picture and stage actor (d. 2004)
- Willis Carto, American far right (d. 2015)
- Édouard Carpentier, Canadian professional wrestler (d. 2010)
- July 18
- Nita Bieber, American actress
- François Fassone, French footballer
- Dan Sandberg, president and Chief Executive officer TVC Lab/Video.
- Bernard Pons, French politician and medical doctor
- Maunu Kurkvaara, Finnish film director and screenwriter
- Guillermo Geary, Argentine swimmer
- Robert Sloman, English writer (d. 2005)
- Joshua Fishman, American linguist (d. 2015)
- Richard Pasco, British stage, screen and TV actor (d. 2014)
- July 19
- Helen Gallagher, American actress, dancer, singer, and makeup artist
- Robert E. Lavender, American Justice
- Lathan Lenon, Montford Point Marine, Congressional Gold Medal
- Terry Cavanagh, Canadian politician (d. 2017)
- Edmund Reggie, American Democratic politician (d. 2013)
- July 20
- Russ Gorman, Australian politician (d. 2017)
- Charles David Ganao, Congolose politician (d. 2012)
- Odd Kallerud, Norwegian politician
- July 21
- Rahimuddin Khan, four-star general of the Pakistan Army
- Norman Jewison, Canadian-American film director
- Otto Beyeler, Swiss cross country skier
- Arthur Edgehill, American hard bop jazz
- July 22
- Jerry Clack, Professor of Classical Languages at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh
- J. I. Packer, British-born Canadian Christian theologian in the low church Anglican and Reformed traditions
- Bryan Forbes, English film director (d. 2013)
- July 24
- Guy Severin, American professor (d. 2008)
- Lew Schwartz, American comic book artist, advertising creator and filmmaker (d. 2011)
- Hans Günter Winkler, German equestrian and show jumper
- July 25
- Beatriz Segall, Brazilian actress
- Whitey Lockman, American player, coach, manager (d. 2009)
- Ray Solomonoff, American inventor (d. 2009)
- July 26
- Lennox Sebe, President of Ciskei bantustan (d. 1994)
- James Best, American actor and acting coach (The Dukes of Hazzard) (d. 2015)
- Moacir Santos, Brazilian composer, multi-instrumentalist and music educator (d. 2006)
- July 27 – Doris Satterfield, American professional baseball player (d. 1993)
- July 28 – Walt Brown, American presidential candidate
- July 29 – Franco Sensi, Italian oil tycoon (d. 2008)
- July 30
- Sir Patrick Russell QC, PC, judge of the High Court of England and Wales (d. 2002)
- Rosa Taikon, Swedish silversmith and Romani people activist (d. 2017)
- Nina Kulagina, Russian woman who claimed to have psychic powers, particularly in psychokinesis (d. 1990)
- July 31
- Hilary Putnam, American philosopher, mathematician and computer scientist (d. 2016)
- Bernard Nathanson, American medical doctor (d. 2011)
- August 1 – Hannah Hauxwell, English TV personality (d. 2018)
- August 2
- Sy Mah, Canadian marathoner (d. 1988)
- George Habash, Palestinian Christian politician (d. 2008)
- W. Carter Merbreier, American television host (Captain Noah) (d. 2016)
- Igor Spassky, Russian scientist, engineer and entrepreneur
- Hang Thun Hak, Cambodian radical politician, academic and playwright (d. 1975)
- August 3
- Rona Anderson, Scottish stage, film, and television actress (d. 2013)
- Loris Campana, Italian road and track cyclist (d. 2015)
- Tony Bennett, American singer ("I Left My Heart in San Francisco")
- August 5 – Clifford Husbands, 6th Governor-General of Barbados (d. 2017)
- August 6
- János Rózsás, Hungarian writer (d. 2012)
- Frank Finlay, English stage, film and television actor (d. 2016)
- Elisabeth Beresford, British author (The Wombles) (d. 2010)
- Norman Wexler, Academy Award nominated Screenwriter (d. 1999)
- Luis Bordón, English author (d. 1986)
- Moritz, Landgrave of Hesse, son of Prince Philip, Landgrave of Hesse (d. 2013)
- August 7 – Stan Freberg, American author, recording artist and comedian (d. 2015)
- August 8
- Silvio Amadio, Italian film director and screenwriter (d. 1995)
- Arturo García Bustos, Mexican painter (d. 2017)
- Jimmy Brown, American trumpeter, saxophonist and singer (d. 2006)
- Angelo Bonfietti, Brazilian basketball player (d. 2004)
- August 9
- Willie Finlay, Scottish professional football player and coach (d. 2014)
- Frank M. Robinson, American science fiction and techno-thriller writer (d. 2014)
- August 10
- Michel Breitman, French writer and translator (d. 2009)
- Arthur Maxwell House, Canadian neurologist (d. 2013)
- Marie-Claire Alain, French organist (d. 2013)
- August 11
- José María Ortiz de Mendíbil, Spanish referee (d. 2015)
- Charles Cooper, American actor (d. 2013)
- Claus von Bülow, Danish-born British socialite
- Ron Bontemps, American basketball player (d. 2017)
- August 12
- Douglas Croft, American child actor (d. 1963)
- René Vignal, French footballer (d. 2016)
- Hiroshi Koizumi, Japanese actor (d. 2015)
- Wallace Markfield, American writer (d. 2002)
- Osamu Ishiguro, Japanese tennis player (d. 2016)
- John Derek, American actor and film director (d. 1998)
- August 13
- Fidel Castro, Cuban revolutionary and politician (d. 2016)
- Roy Heath, Guyanese writer (d. 2008)
- Norris Bowden, Canadian figure skater (d. 1991)
- Dennis Eagan, British field hockey player (d. 2012)
- August 14
- Agostino Cacciavillan, Italian cardinal
- Buddy Greco, American jazz and pop singer and pianist (d. 2017)
- René Goscinny, French comic book writer (d. 1977)
- Martin Broszat, German historian (d. 1989)
- August 15
- Konstantinos Stephanopoulos, former President of Greece (d. 2016)
- Lionel Van Brabant, Belgian cyclist (d. 2004)
- Sukanta Bhattacharya, Bengali poet and playwright (d. 1947)
- Julius Katchen, American concert pianist (d. 1969)
- August 16
- Eivind Hjelmtveit, Norwegian cultural administrator (d. 2017)
- Roger Agache, French archaeologist (d. 2011)
- Christopher Polge, English biologist, most noted for his work in cryopreservation (d. 2006)
- Jack Britto, Pakistani Olympic field hockey player (d. 2013)
- Manorama, Bollywood character actress (d. 2008)
- Yu Min, Chinese nuclear physicist
- August 17
- Maurice Lusien, French swimmer (d. 2017)
- Jean Poiret, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1992)
- Jiang Zemin, former General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and President of the People's Republic of China
- August 18
- Franca Marzi, Italian film actress (d. 1989)
- Orlando Bosch, Cuban exile (d. 2011)
- August 19
- Luis Bordón, Paraguayan musician and composer (d. 2006)
- Martin Halliday, British physician (d. 2008)
- George Daniels, British horologist (d. 2011)
- Angus Scrimm, American actor (d. 2016)
- Arthur Rock, American venture capitalist
- August 20
- Nobby Wirkowski, American and Canadian football player and coach (d. 2014)
- Hocine Aït Ahmed, Algerian politician (d. 2015)
- August 21 – Marian Jaworski, Polish cardinal
- August 22
- Lois Hall, American actress (d. 2006)
- Jacqueline Grennan Wexler, American Roman Catholic nun and university president (d. 2012)
- August 23
- Clifford Geertz, American anthropologist (d. 2006)
- Vasco Cabral, Guinea-Bissauan writer and politician (d. 2005)
- August 26 – Robert Vickrey, American artist and author (d. 2011)
- August 27
- Pat Coombs, British actress (d. 2002)
- Albert H. Owens Jr., American oncologist (d. 2017)
- August 29
- Ramakrishna Hegde, Indian politician (d. 2004)
- Rafael Ithier, Puerto Rican musician
- Don Doll, American football player and coach (d. 2010)
- Betty Lynn, American actress
- August 30
- Robert Pierre Sarrabère, Roman Catholic bishop (d. 2017)
- Bali Mauladad, Kenian big game hunter (d. 1970)
- August 31 – Mayer Hersh, Polish Jew who survived the Auschwitz concentration camp (d. 2016)
- September 1 – Abdur Rahman Biswas, 11th President of Bangladesh (d. 2017)
- September 2
- Armando Cossutta, Italian communist politician (d. 2015)
- Ibrahim Nasir Rannabanderyi Kilegefan, Maldivian president (d. 2008)
- September 3
- Uttam Kumar, Bengali actor (d. 1980)
- Irene Papas, Greek actress and singer
- September 4 – Elias Hrawi, 14th President of Lebanon (d. 2006)
- September 5 – Mishaal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Saudi prince (d. 2017)
- September 6
- Claus van Amsberg, German born Prince Consort of the Netherlands (d. 2002)
- Maurice Cowling, British historian (d. 2005)
- Maurice Prather, American photographer (d. 2001)
- September 7
- Ivone Ramos, Cape Verdean writer (d. 2018)
- Ronnie Gilbert, American folk singer and songwriter (d. 2015)
- Don Messick, American voice actor (d. 1997)
- September 8 – Sergio Pininfarina, Italian automobile designer (d. 2012)
- September 9 – Yusuf al-Qaradawi, Egyptian Islamic theologian
- September 14
- Carmen Franco, 1st Duchess of Franco, Spanish noble (d. 2017)
- Dick Dale, American singer and musician (d. 2014)
- John F. Kurtzke, American neurologist (d. 2015)
- September 15 – Jean-Pierre Serre, French mathematician
- September 16
- John Knowles, American author (d. 2001)
- Robert H. Schuller, American televangelist, motivational speaker and author (d. 2015)
- September 17 – Bill Black, American rock and roll musician and bandleader (d. 1965)
- September 19
- Masatoshi Koshiba, Japanese physicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- James Lipton, American television personality and writer
- Duke Snider, American baseball player (d. 2011)
- September 21
- Donald A. Glaser, American physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- Noor Jehan, Pakistani singer and actress (d. 2000)
- September 23
- John Coltrane, American jazz saxophonist (d. 1967)
- Heng Freylinger, Luxembourgian wrestler (d. 2017)
- Aage Birch, Danish competitive sailor and Olympic medalist (d. 2017)
- September 24 – Aubrey Burl, British archaeologist
- September 25
- Charles J. Colgan, American politician and businessman (d. 2017)
- Carlos Chasseing, Argentine politician (d. 2018)
- September 26
- Julie London, American actress and singer (d. 2000)
- Tulsi Giri, former Prime Minister of Nepal
- September 28 – Jerry Clower, American country comedian (d. 1998)
- September 30
- Robin Roberts, American baseball player (d. 2010)
- Dave Hunt, American apologist, speaker, radio commentator and author (d. 2013)
- Frank O'Neill, Australian swimmer
- October 1 – Max Morath, American musician
- October 2
- Jan Morris, born James Morris, British travel writer
- John Ross, Austrian-born American chemist (d. 2017)
- October 4
- Phar Lap, New Zealand-foaled racehorse (d. 1932)
- Senaida Wirth, American female professional baseball player (d. 1967)
- October 7
- Czesław Ryll-Nardzewski, Polish mathematician (d. 2015)
- Uri Lubrani, Israeli diplomat and military official (d. 2018)
- October 9 – Ruth Ellis, British murderer (d. 1955)
- October 10 – Richard Jaeckel, American actor (d. 1997)
- October 11
- Shin Sang-ok, South Korean film producer and director (d. 2006)
- Zohurul Hoque, Indian Islamic scholar (d. 2017)
- Yvon Dupuis, Canadian politician (d. 2017)
- Earle Hyman, American film and television actor (d. 2017)
- October 13
- Jesse L. Brown, first African-American aviator in the United States Navy (d. 1950)
- Kazuo Nakamura, Japanese-Canadian painter, part of the Painters Eleven (d. 2002)
- October 15
- Michel Foucault, French philosopher (d. 1984)
- Jean Peters, American actress (d. 2000)
- Karl Richter, German conductor (d. 1981)
- Jeffrey Hayden, American television director and producer (d. 2016)
- October 17
- Julie Adams, American actress
- Beverly Garland, American actress and businesswoman (d. 2008)
- October 18
- Chuck Berry, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2017)
- Klaus Kinski, German actor (d. 1991)
- Pauline Pirok, American female professional baseball player
- October 20 – Vsevolod Murakhovsky, Ukrainian-Russian politician (d. 2017)
- October 21
- Waldir Pires, Brazilian politician
- Bob Rosburg, American golfer (d. 2009)
- October 22
- Chan Sui-kau, Hong Kong industrialist and philanthropist (d. 2018)
- Gloria Carter Spann, sister of U.S. President Jimmy Carter (d. 1990)
- October 25
- Walter Mengden, American attorney and politician (d. 2018)
- Biff McGuire, American actor
- Galina Vishnevskaya, Russian soprano (d. 2012)
- October 28 – Bowie Kuhn, American Commissioner of Baseball (d. 2007)
- October 29
- Necmettin Erbakan, 25th Prime Minister of Turkey (d. 2011)
- Jon Vickers, Canadian operatic tenor (d. 2015)
- October 30
- Lois Wyse, American advertising executive, author and columnist (d. 2007)
- October 31 – Jimmy Savile, English DJ, television presenter and serial sexual abuser (d. 2011)
- November 1
- Betsy Palmer, American actress (d. 2015)
- James Marson, French politician (d. 2017)
- November 3 – Valdas Adamkus, Lithuanian politician, 3rd President of Lithuania
- November 4 – Carmen A. Orechio, American politician (d. 2018)
- November 5
- Kim Jong-gil, South Korean poet (d. 2017)
- John Berger, English art critic, novelist and painter (d. 2017)
- November 6 – Frank Carson, Northern Irish comedian (d. 2012)
- November 7 – Dame Joan Sutherland, Australian soprano (d. 2010)
- November 8
- Jack Mendelsohn, American writer-artist (d. 2017)
- Sonja Bata, Swiss businesswoman and philanthropist (d. 2018)
- November 11 – Maria Teresa de Filippis, Italian automobile racing driver (d. 2016)
- November 15 – Helmut Fischer, German actor (d. 1997)
- November 16
- Amy Applegren, American professional baseball player (d. 2011)
- Ton de Leeuw, Dutch composer (d. 1996)
- November 17 – Christopher Weeramantry, Sri Lankan lawyer (d. 2017)
- November 19 – Jeane Kirkpatrick, American ambassador (d. 2006)
- November 20
- John Gardner, English spy novelist (d. 2007)
- Choi Eun-hee, South Korean actress (d. 2018)
- November 23
- Sathya Sai Baba, Indian spiritual leader (d. 2011)
- R. L. Burnside, American musician (d. 2005)
- Vann Molyvann, Cambodian architect (d. 2017)
- November 24
- Patricia Lascelles, Countess of Harewood, Australian-British violinist and fashion model (d. 2018)
- Tsung-Dao Lee, Chinese physicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- November 25
- Jeffrey Hunter, American actor (d. 1969)
- Poul Anderson, American science fiction author (d. 2001)
- November 26
- Peter van Pels, German-Dutch love interest of Anne Frank (d. 1945)
- Rabi Ray, Indian politician (d. 2017)
- November 28
- David Alexander, British Royal Marines general (d. 2017)
- Umberto Veronesi, Italian oncologist and politician (d. 2016)
- November 29 – Beji Caid Essebsi, Tunisian politician
- November 30
- Richard Crenna, American actor (d. 2003)
- Andrew Schally, Polish-born American endocrinologist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
- Teresa Gisbert Carbonell, Bolivian architect and art historian (d. 2018)
- December 1
- Allyn Ann McLerie, Canadian-American actress and dancer
- Robert Symonds, American actor (d. 2007)
- December 5 – Adetowun Ogunsheye, Nigerian academic and educator
- December 7 – Charley Marouani, Tunisian impresario and celebrity agent (d. 2017)
- December 9
- Henry Way Kendall, American physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1999)
- Raif Dizdarević, Bosnian politician
- December 10
- Guitar Slim, American New Orleans blues guitarist (d. 1959)
- Giorgos Ioannou, Greek artist (d. 2017)
- December 11 – Diego Natale Bona, Italian Roman Catholic bishop (d. 2017)
- December 13 – George Rhoden, Jamaican athlete
- December 15
- Nikos Koundouros, Greek film director (d. 2017)
- Emmanuel Wamala, Ugandan cardinal
- December 16
- James McCracken, American tenor (d. 1988)
- A. N. R. Robinson, 3rd President and 3rd Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago (d. 2014)
- December 17
- Allan V. Cox, American geologist (d. 1987)
- Bill Keightley, American equipment manager for the University of Kentucky men's basketball team from 1962 to 2008 (d. 2008)
- December 19 – Herbert Stempel, subject of film Quiz Show (film)
- December 20
- Geoffrey Howe, British politician (d. 2015)
- Otto Graf Lambsdorff, German politician (d. 2009)
- David Levine, U.S. caricaturist (d. 2009)
- December 21
- Joe Paterno, American football coach and philanthropist (d. 2012)
- Elisabeth Elliot, American Christian author and speaker (d. 2015)
- December 22
- Alcides Ghiggia, Uruguayan footballer (d. 2015)
- Roberta Leigh (Rita Shulman Lewin), British writer, artist and TV producer (d. 2014).
- December 23
- Robert Bly, American poet
- Jorge Medina Estévez, Chilean cardinal
- Metakse, Armenian poet, writer, translator and public activist (d. 2014)
- December 25
- Eugene Gendlin, Austrian-born American philosopher (d. 2017)
- Arnold Parsons, English wrestler
- December 26 – Gina Pellón, Cuban painter (d. 2014)
- December 31 – Billy Snedden, Australian politician (d. 1987)
- Jerry Thorpe, American director and producer
Prince Philippe of Orléans
- January 4 – Margherita of Savoy, Queen consort of Italy (b. 1851)
- January 6 – John Bowers, British Anglican bishop (b. 1854)
- January 12 – Austin Chapman, Australian politician (b. 1864)
- January 15
- Giambattista De Curtis, Italian painter (b. 1860)
- Louis Majorelle, French furniture designer (b. 1859)
- Enrico Toselli, Italian pianist and composer (b. 1883)
- January 21
- Marie C. Brehm, American suffragette
- Camillo Golgi, Italian physician, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (b. 1843)
- January 23 – Désiré-Joseph Mercier, Belgian Catholic cardinal and philosopher (b. 1851)
- January 26
- Bucura Dumbravă, Hungarian-born Romanian novelist, promoter, hiker and Theosophist (b. 1868)
- John Flannagan, American Roman Catholic priest (b. 1860)
- Joseph Sarsfield Glass, American Roman Catholic prelate (b. 1874)
- January 28
- Katō Takaaki, Japanese politician, 24th Prime Minister of Japan (b. 1860)
- Ernest Troubridge, British admiral (b. 1862)
- January 30 – Barbara La Marr, American film actress (b. 1896)
- February 1 – Theodosius of Skopje, Bulgaria Orthodox religious leader and saint (b. 1846)
- February 5 – Gustav Eberlein, German sculptor, painter and writer (b. 1847)
- February 6 – Carrie Clark Ward, American stage and film character actress (b. 1862)
- February 8 – William Bateson, British geneticist (b. 1861)
- February 10 – Aqif Pasha Elbasani, Albanian political figure (b. 1860)
- February 12 – Art Smith, American pilot (b. 1890)
- February 13 – Francis Ysidro Edgeworth, Anglo-Irish philosopher and political economist (b. 1845)
- February 17 – Jan Cieplak, Polish Roman Catholic priest, bishop and servant of God (b. 1857)
- February 21 – Heike Kamerlingh Onnes, Dutch physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1853)
- February 24
- John Jacob Bausch, German-born American optician, co-founder of Bausch & Lomb (b. 1830)
- Eddie Plank, American baseball player and MLB Hall of Famer (b. 1875)
- March 3 – Eugenia Mantelli, Italian opera singer (b. 1860)
- March 4 – Patriarch Macarius II (b. 1835)
- March 11
- Maibelle Heikes Justice, American novelist and screenwriter (b. 1871)
- Usui Mikao, Japanese founder of Reiki (b. 1865)
- March 12 – E. W. Scripps, American newspaper publisher (b. 1854)
- March 16 – Sergeant Stubby, World War I American hero war dog (b. 1916)
- March 17 – Aleksei Brusilov, Russian general (b. 1853)
- March 19 – Friedrich Brodersen, German opera singer (b. 1873)
- March 20
- Krishna Govinda Gupta, Indian statesman, member of Indian Civil Service (b. 1851)
- Louise of Sweden, Queen consort of Denmark (b. 1851)
- March 24 – Sizzo, Prince of Schwarzburg (b. 1860)
- March 26 – Constantin Fehrenbach, German politician and 13th Chancellor of Germany (b. 1852)
- March 28 – Prince Philippe, Duke of Orleans (b. 1869)
- March 29 – Charles Williamson Crook, British teacher, trade unionist and politician (b. 1862)
- April 1 – Jacob Pavlovich Adler, Russian actor (b. 1855)
- April 7 – Giovanni Amendola, Italian journalist and politician (b. 1882)
- April 9 – Henry Miller, British-born American stage actor and producer (b. 1859)
- April 10 – Ōshima Yoshimasa, Japanese general (b. 1850)
- April 17 – Antonio Adolfo Pérez y Aguilar, Salvadorian Roman Catholic bishop (b. 1839)
- April 19 – Alexander Alexandrovich Chuprov, Soviet statisician (b. 1874)
- April 20 – Billy Quirk, American actor (b. 1873)
- April 22 – Federico Gana, Chilean writer and diplomat (b. 1867)
- April 24 – Sunjong, last Emperor of Korea (b. 1874)
- April 25 – Ellen Key, Swedish feminist writer (b. 1849)
- April 26 – Jeffreys Lewis, English-born stage actress (b. 1852)
- April 28 – Kawamura Kageaki, Japanese field marshal (b. 1850)
- April 30 – Bessie Coleman, American pilot (b. 1892)
- May 3 – Victor, Prince Napoleon (b. 1849)
- May 7 – Lillian Lawrence, American actress (b. 1868)
- May 9 – J. M. Dent, British publisher (b. 1849)
- May 10
- Alton B. Parker, American judge and political candidate (b. 1852)
- Giacinto Menotti Serrati, Italian politician (b. 1874)
- May 16 – Mehmed VI, Ottoman Sultan (b. 1861)
- May 18 – Count Nikolaus Szécsen von Temerin (b. 1857)
- May 22 – Tomás Arejola, Filipino lawyer, legislator, diplomat and writer (b. 1865)
- May 26
- Frank Nelson Cole, American mathematician (b. 1861)
- Symon Petliura, Ukrainian independence fighter (b. 1879)
- May 27 – Michele Comella, Italian painter (b. 1856)
- June 8 – Emily Hobhouse, British welfare campaigner (b. 1860)
- June 9 – Sanford B. Dole, President of Hawaii and 1st Territorial Governor of Hawaii (b. 1844)
- June 10 – Antoni Gaudí, Spanish architect (b. 1852)
- June 13 – Nikolay Chkheidze, Soviet politician (b. 1864)
- June 14 – Mary Cassatt, American artist (b. 1844)
- June 18 – Olga Constantinovna of Russia (b. 1851)
- June 23 – Jón Magnússon, Icelandic politician, 1st Prime Minister of Iceland (b. 1857)
Philippe Sudré Dartiguenave
- July 1 – Carlo Luigi Spegazzini, Italian-born Argentine botanist and mycologist (b. 1858)
- July 2
- Émile Coué, French psychologist (b. 1857)
- Kristján Jónsson Minister of Iceland (b. 1852)
- July 9 – Mother Mary Alphonsa, American Roman Catholic religious sister, social worker, foundress and venerable (b. 1851)
- July 12
- Gertrude Bell, British archaeologist, writer, spy and administrator; known as the "Uncrowned Queen of Iraq" (b. 1868)
- John W. Weeks, American politician in the Republican Party (b. 1860)
- July 14 – Roshanara, Anglo-Indian dancer (b. 1894)
- July 17 – Bernard Coyne, Irish Roman Catholic clergyman (b. 1854)
- July 18 – Tiburcio Arnáiz Muñoz, Spanish Roman Catholic priest and venerable (b. 1865)
- July 22
- Willard Louis, American actor (b. 1882)
- Friedrich von Wieser, Austrian economist (b. 1851)
- July 23
- Charles Avery, American actor, director and screenwriter (b. 1873)
- Fumiko Kaneko, Japanese anarchist and nihilist (b. 1903)
- July 26
- Ella Adayevskaya, Soviet composer (b. 1846)
- Philippe Sudré Dartiguenave, Haitian political figure, 25th President of Haiti (b. 1863)
- Robert Todd Lincoln, American statesman and businessman, son of 16th President Abraham Lincoln (b. 1843)
- July 31 – Bronislav Grombchevsky, Soviet army and explorer (b. 1855)
- August 1 – Israel Zangwill, British novelist and playwright (b. 1864)
- August 6 – Constantin Climescu, Romanian mathematician and politician (b. 1844)
- August 14 – John H. Moffitt, American politician (b. 1843)
- August 21 – Ugyen Wangchuck, King of Bhutan (b. 1861)
- August 22
- Charles W. Eliot, President of Harvard University (b. 1834)
- Joe Moore, American actor (b. 1894)
- August 23 – Rudolph Valentino, Italian actor (b. 1895)
- August 27 – John Rodgers, American naval officer and naval aviation pioneer (b. 1881)
- August 30 – Eddie Lyons, American actor (b. 1886)
- September – Rashid Tali’a, 1st Prime Minister of Transjordan (b. 1877)
- September 15
- Alexander Boyter, American stonemason (b. 1848)
- Rudolf Christoph Eucken, German writer, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1846)
- September 21 – Léon Charles Thévenin, French telegraph engineer (b. 1857)
- September 25 – Herbert Booth, English Salvationist, third son of William and Catherine Booth (b. 1862)
- September 26 – José María Orellana, Guatemalan political and military leader, 14th President of Guatemala (b. 1872)
- October 7 – Emil Kraepelin, German psychiatrist (b. 1856)
- October 9
- Vaso Abashidze, Georgian actor (b. 1854)
- Josias von Heeringen, German general (b. 1850)
- October 11
- Hymie Weiss, American gangster (b. 1898)
- Earle Hyman, American actor (b. 2017)
- October 12 – Paul Puhallo von Brlog, Croatian general (b. 1856)
- October 16 – Princess Frederica of Hanover (b. 1848)
- October 19
- Victor Babeș, Romanian bacteriologist (b. 1854)
- Ludvig Karsten, German painter (b. 1876)
- October 20 – Eugene V. Debs, American labor and political leader (b. 1855)
- October 24 – Salomon Ehrmann, Jewish-born Austrian dermatologist and histologist (b. 1854)
- October 31
- Harry Houdini, Hungarian-born escapologist (b. 1874)
- Charles Vance Millar, Canadian businessman (b. 1853)
- November 3 – Annie Oakley, American sharpshooter and entertainer (b. 1860)
- November 6 – Carl Swartz, Swedish politician, 14th Prime Minister of Sweden (b. 1858)
- November 7 – Tom Forman, American actor and director (b. 1893)
- November 10 – Lyubov Dostoyevskaya, Russian writer (b. 1869)
- November 19 – Thomas Cusack, American entrepreneur, pioneer and politician (b. 1858)
- December 2 – Gérard Cooreman, Belgian politician, 21st Prime Minister of Belgium (b. 1852)
- December 3 – Siegfried Jacobsohn, German writer and critic (b. 1881)
- December 4 – Ivana Kobilca, Slovenian painter (b. 1861)
- December 5 – Claude Monet, French painter (b. 1840)
- December 10 – Nikola Pašić, Serbian and Yugoslav statesman, 33rd Prime Minister of Serbia and 4th Prime Minister of Yugoslavia (b. 1855)
- December 16 – William Larned, American tennis champion (b. 1872)
- December 17 – Lars Magnus Ericsson, Swedish inventor and founder of Ericsson (b. 1846)
- December 20 – Narcisa Freixas, Spanish painter and sculptor (b. 1859)
- December 22 – Mina Arndt, New Zealand painter (b. 1885)
- December 24 – Johan Castberg, Norwegian Radical politician (b. 1862)
- December 25 – Emperor Taishō, Emperor of Japan, one of the leaders of World War I (b. 1879)
- December 27 – Amalia Riégo, Swedish opera singer (b. 1850)
- December 28 – Robert Felkin, British-born medical missionary, explorer, anthropologist and occultist (b. 1853)
- December 29 – Rainer Maria Rilke, Austrian poet (b. 1875)
- December 30 – Felice Napoleone Canevaro, Italian admiral (b. 1838)
1926: Nobel Prizes
- Physics – Jean Baptiste Perrin
- Chemistry – Theodor Svedberg
- Physiology or Medicine – Johannes Andreas Grib Fibiger
- Literature – Grazia Deledda
- Peace – Aristide Briand, Gustav Stresemann
- "Floods Drive 50,000 out of Homes on Rhine". Chicago Daily Tribune. January 2, 1926. p. 5.
- "The BBC Radio Panic, 1926". Museum of Hoaxes. Archived from the original on January 6, 2015. Retrieved January 3, 2015.
- "Pangalos Named Greek President in Poll Farce". Chicago Daily Tribune. April 5, 1926. p. 16.
- Dailey, Charles (April 18, 1926). "Chang's Son, at Head of Troops, Invades Peking". Chicago Daily Tribune. p. 13.
- Thompson, Andrea (April 15, 2013). "Did Admiral Byrd Fly Over The North Pole Or Not?". LiveScience. Purch. Retrieved January 3, 2015.
- "May 9, 1926: Byrd flies over the North Pole?". This Day in History. A&E Television Networks. Archived from the original on January 6, 2015. Retrieved January 3, 2015.
- Mercer, Derrik (1989). Chronicle of the 20th Century. London: Chronicle Communications Ltd. p. 346. Buy book ISBN 978-0-582-03919-3.
- Russo, Gus (2001). The Outfit: The Role of Chicago's Underworld in the Shaping of Modern America. New York: Bloomsbury. p. 35. Buy book ISBN 978-1-59691-897-9.
- Stewart, Mark (2010). The Detroit Red Wings. Chicago, IL: Norwood House Press. p. 6. Buy book ISBN 1599534010.
- "Nicaragua (1909-present)". University of Central Arkansas. Retrieved January 3, 2015.
- "U.S. Troops Take 2 Nicaraguan Ports". Chicago Daily Tribune. December 24, 1926. p. 1.
1926 in other languages
Source of information: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. We're not responsible for the content of this article and your use of this information. Disclaimer
Using this page, you can quickly and easily search for the "1926
" related products in the best online stores. For your convenience the search term is already added to the search box. You can either make a search right now or modify the query somehow (for example, "1926 2018").
You can also change the category of required goods. The "All goods" category is selected right now, so the search will be done in the web stores offering 500 daily sales and special offers, 5 000 000 products related products and services. Thus, in just one click, you can check the current prices, offers, discounts, available goods, etc. Also make sure to check the today's sales in the selected online stores listed below.
US Delivery, Shipping to the United States
The delivery of goods is carried out internationally and across the United States. The goods are shipped to all US cities and towns.
It goes without saying that the goods by request "1926" in Alabama can be received in such cities as Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Decatur, Auburn, Madison, Florence, Gadsden, Vestavia Hills, Prattville, Phenix City, Alabaster, Bessemer, Enterprise, Opelika, Homewood, Northport, Anniston, Prichard, Athens. It's also available for those who live in Daphne, Pelham, Oxford, Albertville, Selma, Mountain Brook, Trussville, Troy, Center Point, Helena, Hueytown, Talladega, Fairhope, Ozark, Alexander City, Cullman, Scottsboro, Millbrook, Foley, Hartselle, Fort Payne, Gardendale, Jasper, Saraland, Muscle Shoals, Eufaula and smaller towns.
Naturally, the products by request "1926" in Alaska can be received in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Wasilla, Kenai, Kodiak, Bethel, Palmer, Homer, Unalaska, Barrow, Soldotna, Valdez, Nome, Kotzebue, Seward, Wrangell, Dillingham, Cordova, North Pole, Houston, Craig, Hooper Bay, Akutan, and other cities.
Usually, the found goods by query "1926" in Arizona can be received in Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Yuma, Avondale, Flagstaff, Goodyear, Lake Havasu City, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Sierra Vista, Maricopa, Oro Valley, Prescott, Bullhead City, Prescott Valley. The delivery is also available in Apache Junction, Marana, El Mirage, Kingman, Queen Creek, Florence, San Luis, Sahuarita, Fountain Hills, Nogales, Douglas, Eloy, Payson, Somerton, Paradise Valley, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Chino Valley, Show Low, Sedona and smaller towns.
No need to say, any products related with "1926" in Arkansas can be delivered to the following cities: Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Pine Bluff, Bentonville, Hot Springs, Benton, Texarkana, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Russellville, Bella Vista, West Memphis, Paragould, Cabot. And, of course, Searcy, Van Buren, El Dorado, Maumelle, Blytheville, Forrest City, Siloam Springs, Bryant, Harrison, Hot Springs Village, Mountain Home, Marion, Helena-West Helena, Camden, Magnolia, Arkadelphia, Malvern, Batesville, Hope...
Undoubtedly, the products by request "1926" in California can be delivered to Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Stockton, Chula Vista, Fremont, Irvine, San Bernardino, Modesto, Oxnard, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Glendale, Huntington Beach, Santa Clarita, Garden Grove. And other cities and towns, such as Santa Rosa, Oceanside, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Lancaster, Elk Grove, Palmdale, Corona, Salinas, Pomona, Torrance, Hayward, Escondido, Sunnyvale, Pasadena, Fullerton, Orange, Thousand Oaks, Visalia, Simi Valley, Concord, Roseville, Santa Clara, Vallejo, Victorville. And other cities and towns, such as El Monte, Berkeley, Downey, Costa Mesa, Inglewood, Ventura, West Covina, Norwalk, Carlsbad, Fairfield, Richmond, Murrieta, Burbank, Antioch, Daly City, Temecula, Santa Maria, El Cajon, Rialto, San Mateo, Compton, Clovis, Jurupa Valley, South Gate, Vista, Mission Viejo. It is also available for the people living in Vacaville, Carson, Hesperia, Redding, Santa Monica, Westminster, Santa Barbara, Chico, Whittier, Newport Beach, San Leandro, Hawthorne, San Marcos, Citrus Heights, Alhambra, Tracy, Livermore, Buena Park, Lakewood, Merced, Hemet, Chino, Menifee, Lake Forest, Napa. It is also available for the people living in Redwood City, Bellflower, Indio, Tustin, Baldwin Park, Chino Hills, Mountain View, Alameda, Upland, Folsom, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Lynwood, Union City, Apple Valley, Redlands, Turlock, Perris, Manteca, Milpitas, Redondo Beach, Davis, Camarillo, Yuba City. And also in Rancho Cordova, Palo Alto, Yorba Linda, Walnut Creek, South San Francisco, San Clemente, Pittsburg, Laguna Niguel, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Lodi, Madera, Monterey Park, La Habra, Santa Cruz, Encinitas, Tulare, Gardena, National City, Cupertino. And, of course, Huntington Park, Petaluma, San Rafael, La Mesa, Rocklin, Arcadia, Diamond Bar, Woodland, Fountain Valley, Porterville, Paramount, Hanford, Rosemead, Eastvale, Santee, Highland, Delano, Colton, Novato, Lake Elsinore, Brentwood, Yucaipa, Cathedral City, Watsonville, Placentia...
Normally, any products related with "1926" in Colorado can be purchased if you live in Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Arvada, Westminster, Pueblo, Centennial, Boulder, Greeley, Longmont, Loveland, Broomfield, Grand Junction, Castle Rock, Commerce City, Parker, Littleton, Northglenn, Brighton, Englewood. As well as in Wheat Ridge, Fountain, Lafayette, Windsor, Erie, Evans, Golden, Louisville, Montrose, Durango, Cañon City, Greenwood Village, Sterling, Lone Tree, Johnstown, Superior, Fruita, Steamboat Springs, Federal Heights, Firestone, Fort Morgan, Frederick, Castle Pines and smaller towns.
Naturally, the goods by your query "1926" in Connecticut can be delivered to Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton...
Naturally, the products by request "1926" in Delaware can be delivered to the following cities: Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna, Milford, Seaford, Georgetown, Elsmere, New Castle, Millsboro, Laurel, Harrington, Camden, Clayton, Lewes, Milton, Selbyville, Bridgeville, Townsend, etc.
Normally, the products related to the term "1926" in Florida can be received in Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, Cape Coral, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Gainesville, Coral Springs, Miami Gardens, Clearwater, Palm Bay, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, Lakeland, Davie, Miami Beach, Boca Raton. The shipping is also available in Deltona, Plantation, Sunrise, Palm Coast, Largo, Deerfield Beach, Melbourne, Boynton Beach, Lauderhill, Fort Myers, Weston, Kissimmee, Homestead, Delray Beach, Tamarac, Daytona Beach, Wellington, North Miami, Jupiter, North Port, Coconut Creek, Port Orange, Sanford, Margate, Ocala, Sarasota, Pensacola, and so on.
Today the goods by your query "1926" in Georgia can be shipped to Atlanta, Columbus, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Albany, Warner Robins, Alpharetta, Marietta, Valdosta, Smyrna, Dunwoody, Rome, East Point, Milton, Gainesville, Hinesville, Peachtree City, Newnan, Dalton, Douglasville, Kennesaw, LaGrange, Statesboro, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Stockbridge, Woodstock, Carrollton, Canton, Griffin, McDonough, Acworth, Pooler, Union City, and so on.
As always, any products related with "1926" in Hawaii can be shipped to Honolulu, East Honolulu, Pearl City, Hilo, Kailua, Waipahu, Kaneohe, Mililani Town, Kahului, Ewa Gentry, Mililani Mauka, Kihei, Makakilo, Wahiawa, Schofield Barracks, Wailuku, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Royal Kunia, Halawa, Waimalu, Waianae, Nanakuli, Kailua, Lahaina, Waipio, Hawaiian Paradise Park, Kapaa, and other cities.
Of course, any products related with "1926" in Idaho can be shipped to such cities as Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Caldwell, Coeur d'Alene, Twin Falls, Lewiston, Post Falls, Rexburg, Moscow, Eagle, Kuna, Ammon, Chubbuck, Hayden, Mountain Home, Blackfoot, Garden City, Jerome, Burley, and other cities and towns.
And of course, the products by request "1926" in Illinois can be sent to Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Champaign, Bloomington, Decatur, Evanston, Des Plaines, Berwyn, Wheaton, Belleville, Elmhurst, DeKalb, Moline, Urbana, Crystal Lake, Quincy, Rock Island, Park Ridge, Calumet City, Pekin, Danville, St. Charles, North Chicago, Galesburg, Chicago Heights, Granite City, Highland Park, Burbank, O'Fallon, Oak Forest, Alton, Kankakee, West Chicago, East St. Louis, McHenry, Batavia, Carbondale, Freeport, Belvidere, Collinsville, Harvey, Lockport, Woodstock and smaller towns.
Usually, the found goods by query "1926" in Indiana can be delivered to the following cities: Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Carmel, Fishers, Bloomington, Hammond, Gary, Lafayette, Muncie, Terre Haute, Kokomo, Noblesville, Anderson, Greenwood, Elkhart, Mishawaka, Lawrence, Jeffersonville, Columbus, Portage, New Albany, Richmond, Westfield, Valparaiso, Goshen, Michigan City, West Lafayette, Marion, East Chicago, Hobart, Crown Point, Franklin, La Porte, Greenfield, and so on.
Today the goods by request "1926" in Iowa can be received in such cities as Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Iowa City, Waterloo, Council Bluffs, Ames, West Des Moines, Dubuque, Ankeny, Urbandale, Cedar Falls, Marion, Bettendorf, Marshalltown, Mason City, Clinton, Burlington, Ottumwa, Fort Dodge, Muscatine, Coralville, Johnston, North Liberty, Altoona, Newton, Indianola...
As you know, the found goods by query "1926" in Kansas can be sent to Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, Salina, Hutchinson, Leavenworth, Leawood, Dodge City, Garden City, Junction City, Emporia, Derby, Prairie Village, Hays, Liberal, Gardner, Pittsburg, Newton, Great Bend, McPherson, El Dorado, Ottawa, Winfield, Arkansas City, Andover, Lansing, Merriam, Haysville, Atchison, Parsons, etc.
Of course, the products by request "1926" in Kentucky can be received in Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond, Florence, Georgetown, Henderson, Elizabethtown, Nicholasville, Jeffersontown, Frankfort, Paducah, Independence, Radcliff, Ashland, Madisonville, Winchester, Erlanger, Murray, St. Matthews, Fort Thomas, Danville, Newport, Shively, Shelbyville, Glasgow, Berea, Bardstown, Shepherdsville, Somerset, Lyndon, Lawrenceburg, Middlesboro, Mayfield.
Undoubtedly, the products by request "1926" in Louisiana can be shipped to New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Kenner, Bossier City, Monroe, Alexandria, Houma, Marrero, New Iberia, Laplace, Slidell, Prairieville, Central, Terrytown, Ruston, Sulphur, Harvey, Hammond, Bayou Cane, Shenandoah, Natchitoches, Gretna, Chalmette, Opelousas, Estelle, Zachary, and other cities and towns.
And of course, the goods by your query "1926" in Maine can be received in such cities as Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, Auburn, Biddeford, Sanford, Saco, Augusta, Westbrook, Waterville, Presque Isle, Brewer, Bath, Caribou, Ellsworth, Old Town, Rockland, Belfast, Gardiner, Calais, Hallowell, Eastport, and other cities and towns.
And today any products related with "1926" in Maryland can be delivered to the following cities: Baltimore, Frederick, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bowie, Hagerstown, Annapolis, College Park, Salisbury, Laurel, Greenbelt, Cumberland, Westminster, Hyattsville, Takoma Park, Easton, Elkton, Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, Cambridge, New Carrollton, Bel Air, and so on.
No need to say, any things related with "1926" in Massachusetts can be shipped to such cities as Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Lynn, Fall River, Newton, Lawrence, Somerville, Framingham, Haverhill, Waltham, Malden, Brookline, Plymouth, Medford, Taunton, Chicopee, Weymouth, Revere, Peabody, Methuen, Barnstable, Pittsfield, Attleboro, Arlington, Everett, Salem, Westfield, Leominster, Fitchburg, Billerica, Holyoke, Beverly, Marlborough, Woburn, Amherst, Braintree, Shrewsbury, Chelsea, Dartmouth, Chelmsford, Andover, Natick, Randolph, Watertown, and other cities and towns.
Naturally, the goods by request "1926" in Michigan can be shipped to such cities as Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Dearborn, Livonia, Clinton, Canton, Westland, Troy, Farmington Hills, Macomb Township, Kalamazoo, Shelby, Wyoming, Southfield, Waterford, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Taylor, Saint Clair Shores, Pontiac, Dearborn Heights, Royal Oak, Novi, Ypsilanti, Battle Creek, Saginaw, Kentwood, East Lansing, Redford, Roseville, Georgetown, Portage, Chesterfield Township, Midland, Bloomfield Charter Township, Oakland County, Saginaw, Commerce, Meridian, Muskegon, Lincoln Park, Grand Blanc, Holland, Orion, Bay City, Independence Charter Township.
And today any things related with "1926" in Minnesota can be delivered to the following cities: Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester, Bloomington, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Woodbury, St. Cloud, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Coon Rapids, Blaine, Burnsville, Lakeville, Minnetonka, Apple Valley, Edina, St. Louis Park, Moorhead, Mankato, Maplewood, Shakopee, Richfield, Cottage Grove, Roseville, Inver Grove Heights, Andover, Brooklyn Center, Savage, Oakdale, Fridley, Winona, Shoreview, Ramsey, Owatonna, Chanhassen, Prior Lake, White Bear Lake, Chaska, Austin, Elk River, Champlin, Faribault, Rosemount, Crystal, Farmington, Hastings, New Brighton, and other cities and towns.
As always, any products related with "1926" in Mississippi can be shipped to Jackson, Gulfport, Southaven, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Meridian, Tupelo, Greenville, Olive Branch, Horn Lake, Clinton, Pearl, Ridgeland, Starkville, Columbus, Vicksburg, Pascagoula, Clarksdale, Oxford, Laurel, Gautier, Ocean Springs, Madison, Brandon, Greenwood, Cleveland, Natchez, Long Beach, Corinth, Hernando, Moss Point, McComb, Canton, Carriere, Grenada, Brookhaven, Indianola, Yazoo City, West Point, Picayune, Petal and smaller towns.
It goes without saying that the goods by request "1926" in Missouri can be delivered to Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Lee’s Summit, O’Fallon, St. Joseph, St. Charles, Blue Springs, St. Peters, Florissant, Joplin, Chesterfield, Jefferson City, Cape Girardeau, Oakville, Wildwood, University City, Ballwin, Raytown, Liberty, Wentzville, Mehlville, Kirkwood, Maryland Heights, Hazelwood, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Webster Groves, Sedalia, Ferguson, Arnold, Affton...
Usually, the goods named "1926" in Montana can be sent to Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Kalispell, Havre, Anaconda, Miles City, Belgrade, Livingston, Laurel, Whitefish, Lewistown, Sidney, etc.
As usual, the goods related with "1926" in Nebraska can be shipped to Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont, Hastings, Norfolk, North Platte, Papillion, Columbus, La Vista, Scottsbluff, South Sioux City, Beatrice, Lexington...
And of course, the products by request "1926" in Nevada can be shipped to Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, North Las Vegas, Sparks, Carson City, Fernley, Elko, Mesquite, Boulder City, Fallon, Winnemucca, West Wendover, Ely, Yerington, Carlin, Lovelock, Wells, Caliente, and so on.
As usual, the found goods by query "1926" in New Hampshire can be delivered to Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, Dover, Rochester, Salem, Merrimack, Hudson, Londonderry, Keene, Bedford, Portsmouth, Goffstown, Laconia, Hampton, Milford, Durham, Exeter, Windham, Hooksett, Claremont, Lebanon, Pelham, Somersworth, Hanover, Amherst, Raymond, Conway, Berlin, etc.
And of course, any products related with "1926" in New Jersey can be delivered to the following cities: Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Woodbridge, Lakewood, Toms River, Hamilton, Trenton, Clifton, Camden, Brick, Cherry Hill, Passaic, Middletown, Union City, Old Bridge, Gloucester Township, East Orange, Bayonne, Franklin, North Bergen, Vineland, Union, Piscataway, New Brunswick, Jackson, Wayne, Irvington, Parsippany-Troy Hills, Howell, Perth Amboy, Hoboken, Plainfield, West New York, Washington Township, East Brunswick, Bloomfield, West Orange, Evesham, Bridgewater, South Brunswick, Egg Harbor, Manchester, Hackensack, Sayreville, Mount Laurel, Berkeley, North Brunswick, and so on.
Usually, any products related with "1926" in New Mexico can be received in Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Clovis, Hobbs, Alamogordo, Carlsbad, Gallup, Deming, Los Lunas, Chaparral, Sunland Park, Las Vegas, Portales, Los Alamos, North Valley, Artesia, Lovington, Silver City, Española...
Usually, any products related with "1926" in New York can be bought in New York, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Schenectady, Utica, White Plains, Troy, Niagara Falls, Binghamton, Rome, Long Beach, Poughkeepsie, North Tonawanda, Jamestown, Ithaca, Elmira, Newburgh, Middletown, Auburn, Watertown, Glen Cove, Saratoga Springs, Kingston, Peekskill, Lockport, Plattsburgh, Cortland, Amsterdam, Oswego, Lackawanna, Cohoes, Rye, Gloversville, Beacon, Batavia, Tonawanda, Glens Falls, Olean, Oneonta, Geneva, Dunkirk, Fulton, Oneida, Corning, Ogdensburg, Canandaigua, Watervliet and smaller towns.
Normally, the goods by request "1926" in North Carolina can be delivered to the following cities: Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Cary, Wilmington, High Point, Greenville, Asheville, Concord, Gastonia, Jacksonville, Chapel Hill, Rocky Mount, Huntersville, Burlington, Wilson, Kannapolis, Apex, Hickory, Wake Forest, Indian Trail, Mooresville, Goldsboro, Monroe, Salisbury, Holly Springs, Matthews, New Bern, Sanford, Cornelius, Garner, Thomasville, Statesville, Asheboro, Mint Hill, Fuquay-Varina, Morrisville, Kernersville, Lumberton, Kinston, Carrboro, Havelock, Shelby, Clemmons, Lexington, Clayton, Boone.
No need to say, the goods by your query "1926" in North Dakota can be delivered to Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot, West Fargo, Williston, Dickinson, Mandan, Jamestown, Wahpeton, Devils Lake, Watford City, Valley City, Grafton, Lincoln, Beulah, Rugby, Stanley, Horace, Casselton, New Town, Hazen, Bottineau, Lisbon, Carrington, and other cities.
And of course, the products by request "1926" in Ohio can be shipped to such cities as Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain, Hamilton, Springfield, Kettering, Elyria, Lakewood, Cuyahoga Falls, Euclid, Middletown, Mansfield, Newark, Mentor, Cleveland Heights, Beavercreek, Strongsville, Fairfield, Dublin, Warren, Findlay, Lancaster, Lima, Huber Heights, Marion, Westerville, Reynoldsburg, Grove City, Stow, Delaware, Brunswick, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Westlake, North Olmsted, Fairborn, Massillon, Mason, North Royalton, Bowling Green, North Ridgeville, Kent, Garfield Heights.
Today the goods by request "1926" in Oklahoma can be purchased if you live in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Owasso, Shawnee, Yukon, Ardmore, Ponca City, Bixby, Duncan, Del City, Jenks, Sapulpa, Mustang, Sand Springs, Bethany, Altus, Claremore, El Reno, McAlester, Ada, Durant, Tahlequah, Chickasha, Miami, Glenpool, Elk City, Woodward, Okmulgee, Choctaw, Weatherford, Guymon, Guthrie, Warr Acres and smaller towns.
As usual, the products related to the term "1926" in Oregon can be shipped to Portland, Salem, Eugene, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend, Medford, Springfield, Corvallis, Albany, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Keizer, Grants Pass, Oregon City, McMinnville, Redmond, Tualatin, West Linn, Woodburn, Forest Grove, Newberg, Wilsonville, Roseburg, Klamath Falls, Ashland, Milwaukie, Sherwood, Happy Valley, Central Point, Canby, Hermiston, Pendleton, Troutdale, Lebanon, Coos Bay, The Dalles, Dallas, St. Helens, La Grande, Cornelius, Gladstone, Ontario, Sandy, Newport, Monmouth.
It goes without saying that the goods named "1926" in Pennsylvania can be sent to Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Scranton, Bethlehem, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Altoona, York, Wilkes-Barre, Chester, Williamsport, Easton, Lebanon, Hazleton, New Castle, Johnstown, McKeesport, Hermitage, Greensburg, Pottsville, Sharon, Butler, Washington, Meadville, New Kensington, Coatesville, St. Marys, Lower Burrell, Oil City, Nanticoke, Uniontown, and other cities and towns.
It goes without saying that the goods named "1926" in Rhode Island can be bought in Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence, Woonsocket, Coventry, Cumberland, North Providence, South Kingstown, West Warwick, Johnston, North Kingstown, Newport, Bristol, Westerly, Smithfield, Lincoln, Central Falls, Portsmouth, Barrington, Middletown, Burrillville, Narragansett, Tiverton, East Greenwich, North Smithfield, Warren, Scituate and smaller towns.
And the goods by request "1926" in South Carolina can be shipped to such cities as Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Sumter, Hilton Head Island, Spartanburg, Florence, Goose Creek, Aiken, Myrtle Beach, Anderson, Greer, Mauldin, Greenwood, North Augusta, Easley, Simpsonville, Hanahan, Lexington, Conway, West Columbia, North Myrtle Beach, Clemson, Orangeburg, Cayce, Bluffton, Beaufort, Gaffney, Irmo, Fort Mill, Port Royal, Forest Acres, Newberry, and other cities.
As usual, the goods by request "1926" in South Dakota can be sent to Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown, Mitchell, Yankton, Pierre, Huron, Spearfish, Vermillion.
No doubt, any things related with "1926" in Tennessee can be delivered to Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Jackson, Johnson City, Bartlett, Hendersonville, Kingsport, Collierville, Smyrna, Cleveland, Brentwood, Germantown, Columbia, Spring Hill, La Vergne, Gallatin, Cookeville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Morristown, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Bristol, Farragut, Shelbyville, East Ridge, Tullahoma, and other cities.
No doubt, the goods by request "1926" in Texas can be shipped to such cities as Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, McKinney, Frisco, Pasadena, Mesquite, Killeen, McAllen, Carrollton, Midland, Waco, Denton, Abilene, Odessa, Beaumont, Round Rock, The Woodlands, Richardson, Pearland, College Station, Wichita Falls, Lewisville, Tyler, San Angelo, League City, Allen, Sugar Land, Edinburg, Mission, Longview, Bryan, Pharr, Baytown, Missouri City, Temple, Flower Mound, New Braunfels, North Richland Hills, Conroe, Victoria, Cedar Park, Harlingen, Atascocita, Mansfield, Georgetown, San Marcos, Rowlett, Pflugerville, Port Arthur, Spring, Euless, DeSoto, Grapevine, Galveston and smaller towns.
As usual, the goods by your query "1926" in Utah can be delivered to the following cities: Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, Orem, Sandy, Ogden, St. George, Layton, Taylorsville, South Jordan, Logan, Lehi, Murray, Bountiful, Draper, Riverton, Roy, Spanish Fork, Pleasant Grove, Cottonwood Heights, Tooele, Springville, Cedar City, Midvale. The delivery is also available in Kaysville, Holladay, American Fork, Clearfield, Syracuse, South Salt Lake, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Clinton, Washington, Payson, Farmington, Brigham City, Saratoga Springs, North Ogden, South Ogden, North Salt Lake, Highland, Centerville, Hurricane, Heber City, West Haven, Lindon, and other cities and towns.
Today the goods related with "1926" in Vermont can be delivered to Burlington, South Burlington, Rutland, Barre, Montpelier, Winooski, St. Albans, Newport, Vergennes, etc.
And of course, the goods named "1926" in Virginia can be shipped to Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria, Hampton, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Danville, Manassas, Petersburg, Fredericksburg, Winchester, Salem, Staunton, Fairfax, Hopewell, Waynesboro, Colonial Heights, Radford, Bristol, Manassas Park, Williamsburg, Falls Church, Martinsville, Poquoson.
Normally, the found goods by query "1926" in Washington can be shipped to Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton, Federal Way, Yakima, Spokane Valley, Kirkland, Bellingham, Kennewick, Auburn, Pasco, Marysville, Lakewood, Redmond, Shoreline, Richland, Sammamish, Burien, Olympia, Lacey. As well as in Edmonds, Puyallup, Bremerton, Lynnwood, Bothell, Longview, Issaquah, Wenatchee, Mount Vernon, University Place, Walla Walla, Pullman, Des Moines, Lake Stevens, SeaTac, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Bainbridge Island, Oak Harbor, Kenmore, Moses Lake, Camas, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Tukwila, etc.
It goes without saying that the products related to the term "1926" in West Virginia can be bought in Charleston, Huntington, Morgantown, Parkersburg, Wheeling, Weirton, Fairmont, Martinsburg, Beckley, Clarksburg, South Charleston, St. Albans, Vienna, Bluefield, and other cities.
And the goods related with "1926" in Wisconsin can be received in Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine, Appleton, Waukesha, Oshkosh, Eau Claire, Janesville, West Allis, La Crosse, Sheboygan, Wauwatosa, Fond du Lac, New Berlin, Wausau. And also in Brookfield, Beloit, Greenfield, Franklin, Oak Creek, Manitowoc, West Bend, Sun Prairie, Superior, Stevens Point, Neenah, Fitchburg, Muskego, Watertown, De Pere, Mequon, South Milwaukee, Marshfield...
No doubt, any products related with "1926" in Wyoming can be shipped to Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs, Sheridan, Green River, Evanston, Riverton, Jackson, Cody, Rawlins, Lander, Torrington, Powell, Douglas, Worland, etc.
Canada Delivery, Shipping to Canada
As you know, the goods related with "1926" in Canada can be sent to Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Brampton, Hamilton, Quebec City, Surrey, Laval, Halifax, London, Markham, Vaughan, Gatineau, Longueuil, Burnaby, Saskatoon, Kitchener, Windsor, Regina, Richmond, Richmond Hill.
Delivery is also carried out in Oakville, Burlington, Greater Sudbury, Sherbrooke, Oshawa, Saguenay, Lévis, Barrie, Abbotsford, St. Catharines, Trois-Rivières, Cambridge, Coquitlam, Kingston, Whitby, Guelph, Kelowna, Saanich, Ajax, Thunder Bay, Terrebonne, St. John's, Langley, Chatham-Kent, Delta.
The shipping is also available in Waterloo, Cape Breton, Brantford, Strathcona County, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Red Deer, Pickering, Kamloops, Clarington, North Vancouver, Milton, Nanaimo, Lethbridge, Niagara Falls, Repentigny, Victoria, Newmarket, Brossard, Peterborough, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Sault Ste. Marie, Kawartha Lakes, Sarnia, Prince George.
The delivery is also available in Drummondville, Saint John, Moncton, Saint-Jérôme, New Westminster, Wood Buffalo, Granby, Norfolk County, St. Albert, Medicine Hat, Caledon, Halton Hills, Port Coquitlam, Fredericton, Grande Prairie, North Bay, Blainville, Saint-Hyacinthe, Aurora, Welland, Shawinigan, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Belleville, North Vancouver, and other cities.
Basically, any things related with "1926" can be shipped to any place in Canada, including Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
UK Delivery, Shipping to the United Kingdom
Usually, any things related with "1926" in the United Kingdom can be shipped to such cities as London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Wakefield, Cardiff, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Sunderland, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Brighton, Hull, Plymouth, Stoke-on-Trent.
The shipping is also available in Wolverhampton, Derby, Swansea, Southampton, Salford, Aberdeen, Westminster, Portsmouth, York, Peterborough, Dundee, Lancaster, Oxford, Newport, Preston, St Albans, Norwich, Chester, Cambridge, Salisbury, Exeter, Gloucester. You can also buy these goods in Lisburn, Chichester, Winchester, Londonderry, Carlisle, Worcester, Bath, Durham, Lincoln, Hereford, Armagh, Inverness, Stirling, Canterbury, Lichfield, Newry, Ripon, Bangor, Truro, Ely, Wells, St. Davids, etc.
In other words, any things related with "1926" can be shipped to any place in the UK, including England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Ireland Delivery, Shipping to Ireland
No doubt, the products by request "1926" in Ireland can be received in Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Drogheda, Dundalk, Swords, Bray, Navan, Ennis, Kilkenny, Tralee, Carlow, Newbridge, Naas, Athlone, Portlaoise, Mullingar, Wexford, Balbriggan, Letterkenny, Celbridge, Sligo. It's also available for those who live in Clonmel, Greystones, Malahide, Leixlip, Carrigaline, Tullamore, Killarney, Arklow, Maynooth, Cobh, Castlebar, Midleton, Mallow, Ashbourne, Ballina, Laytown-Bettystown-Mornington, Enniscorthy, Wicklow, Tramore, Cavan, and so on.
In other words, the goods by request "1926" can be shipped to any place in Ireland, including Leinster, Ulster, Munster, and Connacht.
Australia Delivery, Shipping to Australia
And the products related to the term "1926" in Australia can be received in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Newcastle, Maitland, Canberra, Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns, Darwin, Toowoomba, Ballarat, Bendigo, Albury, Wodonga, Launceston, Mackay.
The delivery is also available in Rockhampton, Bunbury, Bundaberg, Coffs Harbour, Wagga Wagga, Hervey Bay, Mildura, Wentworth, Shepparton, Mooroopna, Gladstone, Tannum Sands, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Traralgon, Morwell, Orange, Geraldton, Bowral, Mittagong, Dubbo, Busselton, Bathurst, Nowra, Bomaderry, Warrnambool, Albany, Warragul, Drouin, Kalgoorlie, Boulder, Devonport, etc.
In other words, the goods related with "1926" can be shipped to any place in Australia, including New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, and Northern Territory.
New Zealand Delivery, Shipping to New Zealand
Usually, the goods by your query "1926" in New Zealand can be shipped to Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier-Hastings, Dunedin, Lower Hutt, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui, Gisborne, Porirua, Invercargill, Nelson, Upper Hutt, Gisborne, Blenheim, Pukekohe, Timaru, Taupo...
In other words, the goods related with "1926" can be shipped to any place in New Zealand, including North Island, South Island, Waiheke Island, and smaller islands.
No doubt,the goods by your querycan be purchased if you live inAnd, of course,...
Abkhazia: Gagra, Gudauta, Lake Ritsa, New Athos, Ochamchire, Pitsunda, Sukhumi, Tsandryphsh, etc.
Afghanistan: Herat, Jalalabad, Kabul, Kandahar, Kunduz, Mazar-i-Sharif, Taloqan, etc.
Albania: Berat, Butrint, Dhërmi, Durrës, Gjirokastër, Himarë, Korçë, Pogradec, Qeparo, Sarandë, Shkodër, Tirana, Velipojë, Vlorë, etc.
Algeria: Algiers, Oran, etc.
American Virgin Islands: Charlotte Amalie, etc.
Andorra: Andorra la Vella, Arinsal, El Pas de la Casa, Encamp, Grandvalira, Ordino, Pal, Soldeu, Vallnord, etc.
Angola: Benguela, Luanda, etc.
Anguilla: The Valley, West End, etc.
Antigua and Barbuda: Jolly Harbour, Saint John’s, etc.
Argentina: Buenos Aires, Capilla del Monte, Colón, Córdoba, El Calafate, La Plata, Los Glaciares, Mar del Plata, Mendoza, Mina Clavero, Pinamar, Puerto Iguazú, Puerto Madryn, Rosario, Río Cuarto, Río Grande, Salta, San Carlos de Bariloche, San Martín de los Andes, San Miguel de Tucumán, San Rafael, Santa Rosa de Calamuchita, Tandil, Tierra del Fuego, Ushuaia, Villa Carlos Paz, Villa General Belgrano, Villa Gesell, Villa La Angostura, Villa de Merlo, etc.
Armenia: Dilijan, Etchmiadzin, Goris, Gyumri, Jermuk, Sevan, Stepanavan, Tsaghkadzor, Vagharshapat, Vanadzor, Yeghegnadzor, Yerevan, etc.
Aruba: Eagle Beach, Noord, Oranjestad, Palm Beach, Santa Cruz, Savaneta, etc.
Australia: Adelaide, Airlie Beach, Alice Springs, Bondi Beach, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Cairns, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Darwin, Daylesford, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef, Hervey Bay, Hobart, Hyams Beach, Jervis Bay, Launceston, Logan City, Mackay, Mandurah, Maroochydore, Melbourne, Mooloolaba, Mount Gambier, New South Wales, Newcastle, Noosa Heads, Northern Territory, Perth, Port Douglas, Queensland, Redland City, Rockhampton, South Australia, Surfers Paradise, Sydney, Tasmania, Toowoomba, Townsville, Ulladulla, Victor Harbor, Victoria, Western Australia, Wollongong, etc.
Austria: Abtenau, Alpbach, Austrian Alps, Bad Gastein, Bad Hofgastein, Bad Kleinkirchheim, Dürnstein, Flachau, Fugen, Graz, Hallstatt, Innsbruck, Ischgl, Kaprun, Kitzbühel, Klagenfurt, Klosterneuburg, Kufstein, Lech, Leogang, Lienz, Linz, Maria Alm, Mayrhofen, Neustift im Stubaital, Obergurgl, Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Saalfelden, Salzburg, Schladming, Seefeld, Serfaus, St. Anton, St. Johann im Pongau, Sölden, Tux, Tyrol, Vienna, Villach, Wachau, Wagrain, Zell am See, etc.
Azerbaijan: Baku, Ganja, Lankaran, Quba, Qusar, Shahdag, Sheki, Stepanakert, etc.
Bahamas: Andros, Eleuthera, Exuma, Freeport, Grand Bahama, Nassau, New Providence, Paradise Island, etc.
Bahrain: Manama, etc.
Bangladesh: Barisal, Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Dhaka, Khulna, Mymensingh, Narayanganj, Rajshahi, Sylhet, etc.
Barbados: Bridgetown, etc.
Belarus: Babruysk, Baranavichy, Białowieża Forest, Brest Belarus, Gomel, Grodno, Lahoysk, Maladzyechna, Minsk, Mogilev, Nesvizh, Pinsk, Silichi, Slonim, Vitebsk, etc.
Belgium: Antwerp, Ardennes, Blankenberge, Boom, Bouillon, Bruges, Brussels, Charleroi, De Haan, De Panne, Durbuy, Flanders, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Leuven, Liège, Mechelen, Namur, Nieuwpoort, Ostend, Spa, Ypres, Zeebrugge, etc.
Belize: Ambergris Caye, Belize City, Caye Caulker, Placencia, San Pedro, etc.
Benin: Cotonou, etc.
Bermuda: Hamilton, etc.
Bhutan: Paro, Thimphu, etc.
Bolivia: Cochabamba, El Alto, La Paz, Oruro, Quillacollo, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Sucre, Uyuni, etc.
Bosnia and Herzegovina: Banja Luka, Bihać, Jahorina, Medjugorje, Mostar, Neum, Sarajevo, Travnik, Trebinje, etc.
Botswana: Gaborone, Maun, etc.
Brazil: Amazon River, Amazonia, Angra dos Reis, Arraial do Cabo, Atlantic Forest, Balneário Camboriú, Belo Horizonte, Belém, Bombinhas, Brasília, Búzios, Cabo Frio, Camaçari, Campinas, Campos do Jordão, Caraguatatuba, Copacabana, Costa do Sauípe, Curitiba, Duque de Caxias, Fernando de Noronha, Florianópolis, Fortaleza, Foz do Iguaçu, Goiânia, Gramado, Guarujá, Guarulhos, Iguazu Falls, Ilha Grande, Ilhabela, Ilhéus, Ipanema, Itacaré, Maceió, Manaus, Morro de São Paulo, Natal, Niterói, Osasco, Ouro Preto, Paraty, Petrópolis, Porto Alegre, Porto Seguro, Praia do Forte, Recife, Ribeirão Preto, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Santos, São Gonçalo, São José dos Campos, São Luís, São Paulo, São Sebastião, Trancoso, Ubatuba, Vila do Abraão, etc.
British Virgin Islands: Tortola, etc.
Brunei: Bandar Seri Begawan, etc.
Bulgaria: Albena, Apriltsi, Arbanasi, Balchik, Bansko, Blagoevgrad, Borovets, Burgas, Byala, Chepelare, Chernomorets, Dobrinishte, Gabrovo, Golden Sands, Haskovo, Hisarya, Kavarna, Kazanlak, Kiten, Koprivshtitsa, Kranevo, Lovech, Lozenets, Nesebar, Obzor, Pamporovo, Pazardzhik, Pirin, Pleven, Plovdiv, Pomorie, Primorsko, Ravda, Razlog, Rila, Ruse, Saints Constantine and Helena, Samokov, Sandanski, Sapareva Banya, Shumen, Sliven, Smolyan, Sofia, Sozopol, Stara Zagora, Sunny Beach, Sveti Vlas, Targovishte, Tryavna, Tsarevo, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Velingrad, Vratsa, Yambol, etc.
Burkina Faso: Bobo-Dioulasso, Ouagadougou, etc.
Burundi: Bujumbura, etc.
Cambodia: Angkor, Battambang, Kampot, Kep, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, etc.
Cameroon: Bafoussam, Bamenda, Douala, Garoua, Kribi, Limbe, Maroua, Yaoundé, etc.
Canada: Alberta, Banff, Brampton, British Columbia, Burnaby, Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Gatineau, Halifax, Hamilton, Jasper, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kingston, Kitchener, Laval, London, Longueuil, Manitoba, Markham, Mississauga, Moncton, Mont-Tremblant, Montreal, Nanaimo, New Brunswick, Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Ottawa, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Regina, Richmond, Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Surrey, Toronto, Vancouver, Vaughan, Victoria, Whistler, Whitehorse, Windsor, Winnipeg, Yukon, etc.
Cape Verde: Boa Vista Cape Verde, Sal, etc.
Caribbean Netherlands:, etc.
Cayman Islands: George Town, Grand Cayman, West Bay, etc.
Central African Republic: Bangui, etc.
Chad: N'Djamena, etc.
Chile: Antofagasta, Arica, Atacama, Coquimbo, Easter Island, Hanga Roa, Iquique, La Serena, Patagonia, Pucón, Puerto Montt, Puerto Natales, Puerto Varas, Punta Arenas, San Pedro de Atacama, Santiago, Torres del Paine, Valdivia, Valparaíso, Villarrica, Viña del Mar, etc.
China: Anshun, Baishan, Baoding, Baoshan, Baotou, Beihai, Beijing, Binzhou, Changchun, Changsha, Changzhi, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dali, Dalian, Datong, Dengfeng, Diqing, Dongguan, Emeishan, Foshan, Great Wall of China, Guangdong, Guangzhou, Guilin, Guiyang, Hainan, Hangzhou, Harbin, Honghe, Huashan, Huizhou, Jiangmen, Jiangxi, Jiaxing, Jilin, Jinan, Jincheng, Jingdezhen, Jinzhong, Jiujiang, Jiuzhaigou, Kashgar, Kunming, Langfang, Lanzhou, Laoshan, Leshan, Lhasa, Lianyungang, Lijiang, Linfen, Linyi, Liuzhou, Luoyang, Lushan, Lüliang, Mianyang, Nanchang, Nanchong, Nanjing, Nanning, Nantong, Ngawa, Ningbo, Qiandongnan, Qingdao, Qingyuan, Qinhuangdao, Qufu, Qujing, Rizhao, Sanya, Shandong, Shanghai, Shangri-La, Shantou, Shanxi, Shaoguan, Shaolin, Shaoxing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shigatse, Shijiazhuang, Sichuan, Suzhou, Tai'an, Taiyuan, Taizhou Jiangsu, Tangshan, Tianjin, Tibet, Weifang, Weihai, Wuhan, Wulingyuan, Wutai, Wuxi, Xi'an, Xiamen, Xinzhou, Xishuangbanna, Ya'an, Yanbian, Yangtze, Yangzhou, Yantai, Yellow River, Yibin, Yinchuan, Yiwu, Yuncheng, Yunnan, Zhangjiajie, Zhanjiang, Zhejiang, Zhengzhou, Zhongshan, Zhongwei, Zhoushan, Zhuhai, Zunyi, Ürümqi, etc.
Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogotá, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, Medellín, Pereira, San Andrés, Santa Marta, Villa de Leyva, Villavicencio, etc.
Comoros: Moroni, etc.
Costa Rica: Alajuela, Jacó, La Fortuna, Manuel Antonio, Monteverde, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Puntarenas, Quepos, San José, Santa Teresa, Tamarindo, Tortuguero, etc.
Croatia: Baška Voda, Baška, Bibinje, Biograd na Moru, Bol, Brač, Brela, Cavtat, Cres, Dalmatia, Dubrovnik, Fažana, Hvar, Istria, Ičići, Karlovac, Kolocep, Korčula, Kožino, Krk, Kukljica, Lopud, Lovran, Lošinj, Makarska, Mali Lošinj, Malinska, Medulin, Mlini, Nin, Novi Vinodolski, Novigrad, Omiš, Opatija, Orebić, Pag, Pakoštane, Petrčane, Podstrana, Poreč, Povljana, Privlaka, Pula, Rab, Rabac, Rijeka, Rovinj, Slavonski Brod, Split, Stari Grad, Starigrad, Sukošan, Supetar, Sveti Filip i Jakov, Trogir, Tučepi, Umag, Vir, Vrsar, Zadar, Zagreb, Čiovo, Šibenik, Šipan, etc.
Cuba: Baracoa, Camagüey, Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Cayo Santa María, Cienfuegos, Guantánamo, Havana, Holguín, Pinar del Río, Remedios Cuba, Sancti Spíritus, Santa Clara Cuba, Santiago de Cuba, Trinidad, Varadero, Viñales, etc.
Curaçao: Sint Michiel, Westpunt, Willemstad, etc.
Cyprus: Ayia Napa, Coral Bay Cyprus, Famagusta, Kouklia, Kyrenia, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, Paphos, Paralimni, Peyia, Pissouri, Polis, Protaras, etc.
Czech Republic: Bohemia, Brno, Děčín, Františkovy Lázně, Frymburk, Frýdek-Místek, Harrachov, Hradec Králové, Jihlava, Karlovy Vary, Kladno, Krkonoše, Kutná Hora, Liberec, Lipno nad Vltavou, Marienbad, Mikulov, Mladá Boleslav, Mělník, Olomouc, Ostrava, Pardubice, Plzeň, Poděbrady, Prague, Teplice, Třeboň, Zlín, Znojmo, Ústí nad Labem, České Budějovice, Český Krumlov, Špindlerův Mlýn, Železná Ruda, etc.
Democratic Republic of the Congo: Kinshasa, etc.
Denmark: Aalborg, Aarhus, Billund, Copenhagen, Ebeltoft, Esbjerg, Frederikshavn, Greenland, Helsingør, Herning, Hirtshals, Hjørring, Holstebro, Ilulissat, Jutland, Kerteminde, Nuuk, Odense, Ringkøbing, Silkeborg, Skagen, Skive, Sønderborg, Vejle, Viborg, etc.
Djibouti: Djibouti City, etc.
Dominican Republic: Boca Chica, Bávaro, Cabarete, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Santiago de los Caballeros, Santo Domingo, Sosúa, etc.
East Timor: Dili, etc.
Ecuador: Baños, Cuenca, Galápagos Islands, Guayaquil, Manta, Otavalo, Puerto Ayora, Puerto López, Quito, Salinas, etc.
Egypt: Abu Simbel, Al Qusair, Alexandria, Aswan, Cairo, Dahab, El Alamein, El Gouna, El Hadaba, Faiyum, Giza, Hurghada, Luxor, Marsa Alam, Mersa Matruh, Naama Bay, Nabq Bay, Nile, Nuweiba, Port Said, Red Sea, Safaga, Sahl Hasheesh, Scharm asch-Schaich, Sharks Bay, Sinai, Suez, Taba, Valley of the Kings, etc.
El Salvador: La Libertad, San Salvador, etc.
Equatorial Guinea: Malabo, etc.
Eritrea: Asmara, etc.
Estonia: Haapsalu, Kuressaare, Narva, Pärnu, Saaremaa, Tallinn, Tartu, etc.
Ethiopia: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Gondar, etc.
Falkland Islands: Stanley, etc.
Faroe Islands: Sørvágur, Tórshavn, etc.
Fiji: Nadi, Suva, Viti Levu Island, etc.
Finland: Espoo, Helsinki, Imatra, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Jämsä, Kotka, Kuopio, Kuusamo, Lahti, Lapland, Lappeenranta, Levi, Mariehamn, Mikkeli, Moomin World, Naantali, Nilsiä, Oulu, Pori, Porvoo, Pyhätunturi, Rovaniemi, Rukatunturi, Saariselkä, Saimaa, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa, Vantaa, Vuokatti, Åland Islands, etc.
France: Aix-en-Provence, Ajaccio, Alsace, Angers, Annecy, Antibes, Aquitaine, Arles, Auch, Auvergne, Avignon, Avoriaz, Bayonne, Beaune, Besançon, Biarritz, Bonifacio, Bordeaux, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Briançon, Brittany, Burgundy, Cabourg, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Calais, Calvi, Canet-en-Roussillon, Cannes, Carcassonne, Cassis, Cavalaire-sur-Mer, Chambéry, Chamonix, Clermont-Ferrand, Colmar, Corsica, Courchevel, Deauville, Dijon, Dunkirk, French Alps, French Riviera, Fréjus, Grenoble, Grimaud, Honfleur, Hyères, La Ciotat, La Plagne, La Roche-sur-Yon, La Rochelle, La Tranche-sur-Mer, Le Grau-du-Roi, Le Havre, Le Lavandou, Le Mans, Le Puy-en-Velay, Les Arcs, Les Gets, Les Issambres, Les Menuires, Les Sables-d'Olonne, Lille, Limoges, Lourdes, Lyon, Mandelieu-la-Napoule, Marseille, Megève, Menton, Mont-Dore, Montpellier, Morzine, Méribel, Nantes, Narbonne, Nice, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Normandy, Nîmes, Paradiski, Paris, Pas-de-Calais, Perpignan, Portes du Soleil, Porto-Vecchio, Provence, Périgueux, Reims, Rhône-Alpes, Rouen, Royan, Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, Saint-Jean-de-Monts, Saint-Malo, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Saint-Raphaël, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Saint-Tropez, Sainte-Maxime, Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Saumur, Strasbourg, The Three Valleys, Tignes, Toulon, Toulouse, Tours, Trouville-sur-Mer, Val Thorens, Val-d'Isère, Vendée, Versailles, Vichy, Étretat, Île-de-France, etc.
French Guiana: Cayenne, Kourou, etc.
French Polynesia: Bora Bora, Mo'orea, Papeete, Tahiti, etc.
Gabon: Franceville, Libreville, Moanda, Port-Gentil, etc.
Gambia: Banjul, Serekunda, etc.
Georgia: Bakuriani, Batumi, Borjomi, Gori, Gudauri, Kobuleti, Kutaisi, Mestia, Mtskheta, Poti, Sighnaghi, Stepantsminda, Tbilisi, Telavi, Zugdidi, etc.
Germany: Aachen, Augsburg, Bad Birnbach, Bad Driburg, Bad Elster, Bad Ems, Bad Füssing, Bad Godesberg, Bad Harzburg, Bad Homburg, Bad Kissingen, Bad Kreuznach, Bad Mergentheim, Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler, Bad Reichenhall, Bad Salzuflen, Bad Schandau, Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg, Bamberg, Bavaria, Bayerisch Eisenstein, Berchtesgaden, Bergen auf Rügen, Berlin, Bernkastel-Kues, Bielefeld, Binz, Bochum, Bodenmais, Bonn, Bottrop, Brandenburg, Braunlage, Braunschweig, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Brilon, Chemnitz, Cochem, Cologne, Cuxhaven, Dortmund, Dresden, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Eisenach, Erfurt, Erlangen, Essen, Europa-Park, Flensburg, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Freudenstadt, Friedrichshafen, Fürth, Füssen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Gelsenkirchen, Glowe, Goslar, Görlitz, Göttingen, Hamburg, Hanover, Heide Park, Heidelberg, Heiligendamm, Heligoland, Hesse, Hinterzarten, Idar-Oberstein, Ingolstadt, Inzell, Karlsruhe, Kiel, Koblenz, Konstanz, Krefeld, Lake Constance, Lam, Leipzig, Lindau, Lower Saxony, Ludwigsburg, Lörrach, Lübeck, Magdeburg, Mainz, Mannheim, Marburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Medebach, Monschau, Munich, Mönchengladbach, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Münster, Neuschwanstein Castle, Neuss, Norddeich, Norden, Norderney, North Rhine-Westphalia, Nuremberg, Oberhausen, Oberstdorf, Oldenburg, Olsberg, Osnabrück, Paderborn, Pforzheim, Potsdam, Putbus, Quedlinburg, Rathen, Regensburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Rostock, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Ruhpolding, Rust, Rügen, Saarbrücken, Saarland, Sassnitz, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Schluchsee, Schmallenberg, Schwerin, Schönau am Königsee, Sindelfingen, Singen, Solingen, Soltau, Spandau, Speyer, Stralsund, Stuttgart, Sylt, Thuringia, Titisee-Neustadt, Travemünde, Trier, Ulm, Warnemünde, Weimar, Wernigerode, Westerland, Wiesbaden, Winterberg, Wolfsburg, Wuppertal, Würzburg, Xanten, Zingst, Zwiesel, Überlingen, etc.
Ghana: Accra, Ashaiman, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Kumasi, Sekondi-Takoradi, etc.
Greece: Acharavi, Aegina, Afantou, Afytos, Agios Gordios, Andros, Arkadia, Athens, Cephalonia, Chania, Chaniotis, Chios, Corfu, Corinth, Crete, Cyclades, Dassia, Delphi, Dodecanese, Faliraki, Halkidiki, Heraklion, Hersonissos, Hydra, Ialysos, Ionian Islands, Kalamata, Kalavryta, Kalymnos, Kardamaina, Karpathos, Kassandra, Kastoria, Katerini, Kavos, Kefalos, Kokkari, Kos, Kriopigi, Laganas, Lefkada, Lemnos, Lesbos, Lindos, Loutraki, Marathokampos, Meteora, Mithymna, Monemvasia, Mount Athos, Mykonos, Mytilene, Nafplio, Naxos, Neos Marmaras, Paleokastritsa, Parga, Patmos, Patras, Pefkochori, Pefkos, Peloponnese, Polychrono, Poros, Pythagoreio, Rethymno, Rhodes, Samos, Samothrace, Santorini, Sidari, Sithonia, Sparta, Spetses, Sporades, Syros, Thasos, Thessaloniki, Tingaki, Zakynthos, etc.
Guadeloupe: Saint-François, etc.
Guam: Tamuning, Tumon, etc.
Guatemala: Antigua Guatemala, etc.
Guinea: Conakry, etc.
Guinea-Bissau: Bissau, etc.
Guyana: Georgetown, etc.
Haiti: Cap-Haitien, Port-au-Prince, etc.
Honduras: Roatán, Tegucigalpa, etc.
Hong Kong: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, Mong Kok, New Territories, Repulse Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Wan Chai, etc.
Hungary: Balatonfüred, Budapest, Eger, Gyula, Hajdúszoboszló, Hévíz, Keszthely, Lake Balaton, Pécs, Siófok, Szeged, Székesfehérvár, Zalakaros, etc.
Iceland: Akureyri, Blue Lagoon, Borgarnes, Egilsstaðir, Garðabær, Hafnarfjörður, Hveragerði, Höfn, Keflavík, Kópavogur, Reykjavik, Selfoss, Vík í Mýrdal, Ísafjörður, etc.
India: Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Alappuzha, Allahabad, Amritsar, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Aurangabad, Ayodhya, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Darjeeling, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharamshala, Fatehpur Sikri, Gangtok, Goa, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hajipur, Hampi, Haridwar, Himachal Pradesh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnataka, Katra, Kerala, Khajuraho, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kozhikode, Kumbakonam, Ladakh, Leh, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madhya Pradesh, Madikeri, Madurai, Maharashtra, Malvan, Manali, Mangalore, Manipur, Mathura, Mount Abu, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nagpur, Nainital, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Odisha, Ooty, Pachmarhi, Pahalgam, Palakkad, Patna, Pollachi, Pune, Punjab, Puri, Pushkar, Raipur, Rajasthan, Ramnagar, Ratnagiri, Rishikesh, Sawai Madhopur, Shimla, Sikkim, Siliguri, Srinagar, Tamil Nadu, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirupati, Udaipur, Ujjain, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Varanasi, Varkala, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Bengal, etc.
Indonesia: Bali, Balikpapan, Bandung, Batu, Bintan, Bogor, Borobudur, Denpasar, Jakarta, Java, Jimbaran, Kalimantan, Kuta, Lombok, Makassar, Malang, Mataram, Medan, Nusa Dua, Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Sanur, Semarang, Seminyak, Sumatra, Surabaya, Surakarta, Ubud, Yogyakarta, etc.
Iran: Isfahan, Mashhad, Shiraz, Tehran, etc.
Iraq: Baghdad, Basra, Duhok, Erbil, Karbala, Sulaymaniyah, etc.
Ireland: Achill Island, Bray, Bundoran, Carlow, Clifden, Connemara, Cork, Dingle, Donegal, Doolin, Drogheda, Dublin, Dundalk, Ennis, Galway, Glendalough, Kenmare, Kilkenny, Killarney, Letterkenny, Limerick, Navan, Shannon, Swords, Tralee, Waterford, Westport, etc.
Isle of Man: Douglas, Port Erin, etc.
Israel: Acre, Amirim, Arad, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Bat Yam, Beersheba, Caesarea, Dead Sea, Eilat, Ein Bokek, Galilee, Golan Heights, Gush Dan, Had Nes, Haifa, Hermon, Herzliya, Jaffa, Jerusalem, Katzrin, Metula, Mitzpe Ramon, Nahariya, Nazareth, Netanya, Petah Tikva, Ramat Gan, Ramot, Rishon LeZion, Rosh Pinna, Safed, Sea of Galilee, Tel Aviv, Tiberias, Zikhron Ya'akov, etc.
Italy: Abano Terme, Abruzzo, Agrigento, Alassio, Alberobello, Alghero, Amalfi Coast, Ancona, Aosta Valley, Apulia, Arezzo, Arona, Arzachena, Asciano, Ascoli Piceno, Assisi, Asti, Bardolino, Bari, Basilicata, Baveno, Bellagio, Bellaria-Igea Marina, Benevento, Bergamo, Bologna, Bolzano, Bordighera, Bormio, Bracciano, Brescia, Breuil-Cervinia, Brindisi, Cagliari, Calabria, Campania, Canazei, Caorle, Capri, Carrara, Castelnuovo Berardenga, Castiglion Fiorentino, Castiglione d'Orcia, Castiglione del Lago, Castiglione della Pescaia, Catania, Cattolica, Cefalù, Cervia, Cesena, Cesenatico, Chianciano Terme, Chieti, Chioggia, Cinque Terre, Città della Pieve, Civitavecchia, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Cortona, Costa Smeralda, Courmayeur, Desenzano del Garda, Dolomites, Elba, Emilia-Romagna, Ercolano, Fabriano, Fano, Fasano, Fassa Valley, Ferrara, Finale Ligure, Fiumicino, Florence, Forte dei Marmi, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Gabicce Mare, Gaeta, Gallipoli, Genoa, Golfo Aranci, Greve in Chianti, Grosseto, Gubbio, Herculaneum, Imperia, Ischia, Italian Alps, Jesolo, L'Aquila, La Spezia, Lake Como, Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, Lampedusa, Lazio, Lazise, Lecco, Lerici, Lido di Jesolo, Lignano Sabbiadoro, Liguria, Livigno, Livorno, Lombardy, Lucca, Madonna di Campiglio, Malcesine, Manarola, Mantua, Maratea, Massa, Matera, Menaggio, Merano, Messina, Mestre, Milan, Milazzo, Misano Adriatico, Monopoli, Montalcino, Montecatini Terme, Montepulciano, Monterosso al Mare, Monza, Naples, Nardò, Novara, Olbia, Ortisei, Ostuni, Otranto, Padua, Palermo, Parma, Perugia, Pesaro, Pescara, Peschici, Peschiera del Garda, Piacenza, Piedmont, Pienza, Pisa, Pistoia, Pitigliano, Polignano a Mare, Pompeii, Pordenone, Porto Cervo, Porto Cesareo, Portoferraio, Portofino, Positano, Prato, Ragusa, Rapallo, Rapolano Terme, Ravenna, Riccione, Rimini, Riomaggiore, Riva del Garda, Rome, Salerno, San Casciano dei Bagni, San Gimignano, Sanremo, Sardinia, Savona, Sestriere, Sicily, Siena, Sinalunga, Siracusa, Sirmione, Sorrento, Sottomarina, Sperlonga, Stresa, Sëlva, Taormina, Taranto, Terracina, Tivoli, Torrita di Siena, Trani, Trapani, Trentino-Alto Adige, Trento, Treviso, Trieste, Tropea, Turin, Tuscany, Umbria, Urbino, Val Gardena, Veneto, Venice, Ventimiglia, Verbania, Vernazza, Verona, Vesuvius, Viareggio, Vicenza, Vieste, Viterbo, etc.
Ivory Coast: Abidjan, Assinie-Mafia, Bouaké, San-Pédro, Yamoussoukro, etc.
Jamaica: Kingston, Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, Runaway Bay, etc.
Japan: Atami, Chiba, Fujisawa, Fukuoka, Furano, Hakodate, Hakone, Hakuba, Hamamatsu, Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Ishigaki, Itō, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kanazawa, Karuizawa, Kashiwa, Kawasaki, Kitakyushu, Kobe, Kusatsu, Kutchan, Kyoto, Lake Suwa, Matsumoto, Miyakojima, Nagasaki, Nagoya, Naha, Nanjō, Nikkō, Okinawa, Onna, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Shizuoka, Takayama, Tokyo, Tsuyama, Yamanouchi, Yokohama, etc.
Jordan: Amman, Aqaba, Irbid, Jerash, Madaba, Petra, Sweimeh, Wadi Musa, Wadi Rum, Zarqa, etc.
Kazakhstan: Aktau, Aktobe, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Burabay, Karagandy, Kokshetau, Kostanay, Lake Balkhash, Oskemen, Pavlodar, Semey, Shymbulak, Shymkent, Taraz, etc.
Kenya: Kisumu, Lake Victoria, Masai Mara, Mombasa, Nairobi, Ukunda, etc.
Kiribati: South Tarawa, etc.
Kongo: Brazzaville, Pointe-Noire, etc.
Kosovo: Pristina, Prizren, etc.
Kuwait: Hawally, Kuwait City, Salmiya, etc.
Kyrgyzstan: Bishkek, Bosteri, Cholpon-Ata, Issyk Kul, Karakol, Osh, etc.
Laos: Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng, Vientiane, etc.
Latvia: Cēsis, Daugavpils, Jelgava, Jūrmala, Liepāja, Riga, Rēzekne, Sigulda, Ventspils, etc.
Lebanon: Baalbeck, Beirut, Byblos, Faraya, Jounieh, Mzaar Kfardebian, Tripoli, etc.
Lesotho: Maseru, etc.
Liberia: Monrovia, etc.
Libya: Benghazi, Tripoli, etc.
Liechtenstein: Schaan, Vaduz, etc.
Lithuania: Druskininkai, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Nida, Palanga, Panevėžys, Trakai, Vilnius, Šiauliai, Šventoji, etc.
Luxembourg: Differdange, Dudelange, Echternach, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg City, Vianden, etc.
Macedonia: Bitola, Mavrovo, Ohrid, Skopje, etc.
Madagascar: Antananarivo, etc.
Malawi: Blantyre, Lilongwe, Zomba, etc.
Malaysia: Borneo, George Town, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Johor, Kedah, Kota Bharu, Kota Kinabalu, Kuah, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan, Kuching, Langkawi, Malacca, Penang, Putrajaya, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Shah Alam, etc.
Maldives: Kaafu Atoll, Malé, etc.
Mali: Bamako, etc.
Malta: Birżebbuġa, Buġibba, Gozo, Gżira, Mellieħa, Paceville, Pembroke, Qawra, Sliema, St. Julian's, St. Paul's Bay, Valletta, etc.
Martinique: Fort-de-France, La Trinité, Le Diamant, Les Trois-Îlets, Sainte-Luce, etc.
Mauritania: Nouakchott, etc.
Mauritius: Port Louis, etc.
Mexico: Acapulco, Akumal, Cabo San Lucas, Cancún, Chetumal, Chichen Itza, Chihuahua, Ciudad Juárez, Cozumel, Cuernavaca, Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Guaymas, Isla Mujeres, Ixtapa, Los Cabos, Manzanillo, Mazatlán, Monterrey, Mérida, Oaxaca, Playa del Carmen, Puebla, Puerto Aventuras, Puerto Escondido, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Peñasco, Puerto Vallarta, Querétaro, Riviera Maya, San Carlos, San Cristóbal de las Casas, San Francisco de Campeche, San Miguel de Allende, San Miguel de Cozumel, Teotihuacan, Tijuana, Toluca, Tulum, Zihuatanejo, etc.
Moldova: Bălți, Chișinău, Tiraspol, etc.
Monaco: Monte Carlo, etc.
Mongolia: Darkhan, Erdenet, Ulaanbaatar, etc.
Montenegro: Bar, Bečići, Bijela, Budva, Cetinje, Dobra Voda, Dobrota, Herceg Novi, Igalo, Kolašin, Kotor, Miločer, Nikšić, Perast, Petrovac, Podgorica, Prčanj, Sutomore, Sveti Stefan, Tivat, Ulcinj, Žabljak, etc.
Montserrat: Plymouth, etc.
Morocco: Agadir, Asilah, Casablanca, Chefchaouen, El Jadida, Essaouira, Fez, Marrakesh, Meknes, Merzouga, Mohammedia, Nador, Ouarzazate, Rabat, Tangier, Taroudant, Tinghir, Tétouan, etc.
Mozambique: Maputo, etc.
Myanmar: Mandalay, Naypyidaw, Nyaung Shwe, Yangon, etc.
Namibia: Rundu, Swakopmund, Walvis Bay, Windhoek, etc.
Nepal: Chitwan, Himalayas, Kathmandu, Lukla, Lumbini, Mount Everest, Nagarkot, Namche Bazaar, Patan, Pokhara, Tengboche, etc.
Netherlands: 's-Hertogenbosch, Alkmaar, Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Delft, Domburg, Dordrecht, Eindhoven, Groningen, Haarlem, Leiden, Maastricht, Nijmegen, Noordwijk, Rotterdam, Texel, The Hague, Utrecht, Valkenburg aan de Geul, Wijk aan Zee, Zandvoort, etc.
New Caledonia: Nouméa, etc.
New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gisborne, Hamilton, Hastings, Invercargill, Kaikoura, Lower Hutt, Napier, Nelson, New Plymouth, North Island, Palmerston North, Porirua, Queenstown, Rotorua, South Island, Taupo, Tauranga, Waiheke Island, Wanaka, Wellington, Whangarei, etc.
Nicaragua: Granada, Managua, etc.
Nigeria: Abuja, Benin City, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Ilorin, Jos, Kaduna, Lagos, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Uyo, etc.
Niue: Alofi, etc.
North Korea: Pyongyang, etc.
Northern Mariana Islands: Saipan, etc.
Norway: Arendal, Aurland, Beitostølen, Bergen, Bodø, Bærum, Fredrikstad, Gardermoen, Geilo, Geirangerfjord, Hardangerfjord, Hemsedal, Kirkenes, Kristiansand, Kristiansund, Larvik, Lillehammer, Lillestrøm, Lofoten, Narvik, Nordkapp, Nordland, Nærøyfjord, Oppdal, Oslo, Rana, Rauma, Røros, Sandnes, Sandvika, Sarpsborg, Sognefjord, Stavanger, Stryn, Svalbard, Svolvær, Tromsø, Trondheim, Vardø, Vestvågøy, Voss, Ålesund, etc.
Oman: Muscat, Nizwa, Salalah, Seeb, etc.
Pakistan: Bhurban, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, etc.
Palau: Koror, Peleliu, etc.
Palestine: Beit Sahour, Bethlehem, Hebron, Jenin, Jericho, Nablus, Ramallah, etc.
Panama: Bocas del Toro, etc.
Papua New Guinea: Port Moresby, etc.
Paraguay: Asunción, Ciudad Del Este, Encarnación, Panama City, etc.
Peru: Arequipa, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Cusco, Huancayo, Huanchaco, Huaraz, Ica, Iquitos, Lima, Machu Picchu, Máncora, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paracas, Pisco, Piura, Puerto Maldonado, Puno, Tacna, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Urubamba, etc.
Philippines: Angeles City, Antipolo, Bacolod, Bacoor, Baguio, Batangas, Bohol, Boracay, Cagayan de Oro, Calamba, Caloocan, Cebu, Coron, Dasmariñas, Davao, Dumaguete, El Nido, General Santos, Iloilo City, Kalibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Las Piñas, Luzon, Mactan, Makati, Mandaue, Manila, Marikina, Mindanao, Muntinlupa, Olongapo, Palawan, Panglao, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, Puerto Galera, Puerto Princesa, Quezon City, Tagaytay, Tagbilaran, Taguig, Valenzuela, Visayas, Zamboanga, etc.
Poland: Augustów, Białka Tatrzańska, Białowieża Forest, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bukowina Tatrzańska, Bydgoszcz, Ciechocinek, Częstochowa, Darłowo, Elbląg, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Giżycko, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Jastarnia, Jastrzębia Góra, Kalisz, Katowice, Kielce, Koszalin, Kołobrzeg, Kraków, Krynica Morska, Krynica-Zdrój, Lublin, Malbork, Mikołajki, Międzyzdroje, Mrągowo, Olsztyn, Opole, Oświęcim, Poznań, Puck, Płock, Radom, Rzeszów, Sopot, Stargard, Szczawnica, Szczecin, Szczyrk, Słubice, Tarnów, Toruń, Tricity, Ustka, Ustroń, Warsaw, Wisła, Wrocław, Władysławowo, Zakopane, Zielona Góra, Łeba, Łódź, Świnoujście, etc.
Portugal: Albufeira, Algarve, Aljezur, Almancil, Armação de Pêra, Azores, Braga, Cabanas de Tavira, Carvoeiro, Cascais, Castro Marim, Coimbra, Estoril, Faro, Figueira da Foz, Funchal, Fátima, Guimarães, Lagoa, Lagos, Lisbon, Loulé, Madeira, Monte Gordo, Nazaré, Olhão, Ponta Delgada, Portimão, Porto, Praia da Luz, Quarteira, Sesimbra, Silves, Sintra, Tavira, Vila Real de Santo António, Vila do Bispo, Vilamoura, Évora, etc.
Puerto Rico: Bayamón, Caguas, Carolina, Mayagüez, Ponce, San Juan, Vieques, etc.
Qatar: Doha, etc.
Romania: Bran, Brașov, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Constanța, Craiova, Poiana Brașov, Sibiu, Sighișoara, Timișoara, Transylvania, etc.
Russia: Abakan, Abrau-Dyurso, Abzakovo, Adler, Altai Republic, Alupka, Alushta, Anadyr, Anapa, Angarsk, Apatity, Arkhangelsk, Arkhipo Osipovka, Arkhyz, Armavir, Astrakhan, Bakhchysarai, Balaklava, Balakovo, Balashikha, Baltic Sea, Barnaul, Belgorod, Belokurikha, Biysk, Black Sea, Blagoveshchensk, Bolshoy Utrish, Bratsk, Bryansk, Caucasian Mineral Waters, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Cherepovets, Cherkessk, Chita, Chornomorske, Crimea, Curonian Spit, Dagestan, Dagomys, Divnomorskoye, Dombay, Domodedovo, Dzerzhinsk, Dzhankhot, Dzhemete, Dzhubga, Elektrostal, Elista, Engels, Estosadok, Feodosia, Foros, Gaspra, Gatchina, Gelendzhik, Golden Ring, Golubitskaya, Gorky Gorod, Gornaya Karusel, Gorno-Altaysk, Goryachy Klyuch, Grozny, Gurzuf, Irkutsk, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Kabardinka, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kamchatka, Kamensk-Uralsky, Karelia, Kazan, Kemerovo, Kerch, Khabarovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Khibiny, Khimki, Khosta, Kirov, Kirovsk, Kislovodsk, Kizhi, Koktebel, Kolomna, Kolpino, Komsomolsk on Amur, Konakovo, Koreiz, Korobitsyno, Korolev, Kostroma, Krasnaya Polyana, Krasnodar Krai, Krasnodar, Krasnogorsk, Krasnoyarsk, Kudepsta, Kurgan, Kursk, Kyzyl, Lake Baikal, Lake Seliger, Lazarevskoye, Lipetsk, Listvyanka, Loo, Lyubertsy, Magadan, Magnitogorsk, Makhachkala, Massandra, Matsesta, Maykop, Miass, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow, Mount Elbrus, Murmansk, Murom, Mytishchi, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nakhodka, Nalchik, Naryan-Mar, Nebug, Nizhnekamsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Norilsk, Novokuznetsk, Novorossiysk, Novosibirsk, Novyi Svit, Novyy Urengoy, Obninsk, Odintsovo, Olginka, Omsk, Orenburg, Orsk, Oryol, Partenit, Penza, Pereslavl Zalessky, Perm, Pervouralsk, Petergof, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Petrozavodsk, Plyos, Podolsk, Popovka, Prielbrusye, Primorsko-Akhtarsk, Pskov, Pulkovo, Pushkin, Pushkino, Pyatigorsk, Repino, Rosa Khutor, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Rybachye, Rybinsk, Saint Petersburg, Sakhalin, Saky, Salekhard, Samara, Saransk, Saratov, Sea of Azov, Sergiyev Posad, Serpukhov, Sestroretsk, Sevastopol, Shakhty, Sheregesh, Sheremetyevo, Siberia, Simeiz, Simferopol, Smolensk, Sochi, Solovetsky Islands, Sortavala, Stary Oskol, Stavropol, Sterlitamak, Sudak, Sukko, Surgut, Suzdal, Svetlogorsk, Syktyvkar, Syzran, Taganrog, Taman, Tambov, Tarusa, Temryuk, Terskol, Tobolsk, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Torzhok, Tuapse, Tula, Tver, Tyumen, Ufa, Uglich, Ukhta, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Usinsk, Ussuriysk, Utes, Valaam, Valday, Vardane, Velikiye Luki, Veliky Novgorod, Veliky Ustyug, Vityazevo, Vladikavkaz, Vladimir, Vladivostok, Vnukovo International Airport, Volga, Volgodonsk, Volgograd, Vologda, Volzhskiy, Vorkuta, Voronezh, Vyborg, Yakhroma, Yakornaya Shchel, Yakutsk, Yalta, Yaroslavl, Yekaterinburg, Yelets, Yenisei, Yessentuki, Yevpatoria, Yeysk, Yoshkar-Ola, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Zavidovo, Zelenogradsk, Zheleznovodsk, Zhukovsky, Zvenigorod, etc.
Rwanda: Butare, Gisenyi, Kibuye, Kigali, etc.
Réunion: Saint-Denis, etc.
Saint Barthélemy: Gustavia, etc.
Saint Kitts and Nevis: Basseterre, etc.
Saint Lucia: Anse La Raye, Castries, Gros Islet, Soufrière, etc.
Saint Martin:, etc.
Saint Pierre and Miquelon: Saint Pierre, etc.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Kingstown, etc.
Samoa: Apia, etc.
San Marino: City of San Marino, etc.
Saudi Arabia: Abha, Al Khobar, Buraydah, Dammam, Jeddah, Jizan, Jubail, Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, Ta'if, Tabuk, Yanbu, etc.
Senegal: Dakar, etc.
Serbia: Belgrade, Kopaonik, Niš, Novi Sad, Palić, Stara Planina, Subotica, Zlatibor, etc.
Seychelles: La Digue, Mahé, Praslin, etc.
Sierra Leone: Freetown, etc.
Singapore: Changi, Sentosa, etc.
Sint Maarten:, etc.
Slovakia: Bratislava, Jasná, Košice, Liptov, Tatranská Lomnica, Vysoké Tatry, Štrbské Pleso, etc.
Slovenia: Bled, Bohinj, Bovec, Kranjska Gora, Ljubljana, Maribor, Piran, Portorož, Rogaška Slatina, etc.
Solomon Islands: Honiara, etc.
Somalia: Mogadishu, etc.
Somaliland: Hargeisa, etc.
South Africa: Ballito, Benoni, Bloemfontein, Boksburg, Cape Town, Drakensberg, Durban, East London, George, Johannesburg, Kempton Park, Kimberley, Knysna, Kruger National Park, Marloth Park, Mossel Bay, Nelspruit, Pietermaritzburg, Plettenberg Bay, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, Potchefstroom, Pretoria, Rustenburg, Sandton, Stellenbosch, Umhlanga, etc.
South Korea: Busan, Cheongju, Daegu, Daejeon, Gangneung, Gapyeong, Gwangju, Gwangyang, Gyeongju, Incheon, Jejudo, Jeonju, Pyeongchang, Seogwipo, Seoul, Sokcho, Suwon, Ulsan, Yangyang, Yeosu, etc.
Spain: A Coruña, Alcúdia, Algeciras, Alicante, Almería, Altea, Andalusia, Antequera, Aragon, Asturias, Ayamonte, Baiona, Balearic Islands, Barbate, Barcelona, Basque Country, Benalmádena, Benidorm, Benissa, Besalú, Bilbao, Blanes, Buñol, Cadaqués, Cala d'Or, Calella, Calonge, Calp, Calvià, Cambados, Cambrils, Canary Islands, Cangas de Onís, Cantabria, Cartagena, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, Chiclana de la Frontera, Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada, Costa del Maresme, Costa del Sol, Cádiz, Córdoba, Dénia, El Puerto de Santa María, Empuriabrava, Estepona, Figueres, Formentera, Fuerteventura, Galicia, Gijón, Girona, Gran Canaria, Granada, Ibiza, Jerez de la Frontera, L'Escala, L'Estartit, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, La Pineda, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Llançà, Lleida, Lloret de Mar, Madrid, Magaluf, Malgrat de Mar, Mallorca, Marbella, Maspalomas, Menorca, Mijas, Mojácar, Moraira, Murcia, Málaga, Navarre, Nerja, O Grove, Ourense, Oviedo, Palma Nova, Palma de Mallorca, Pals, Poio, Pollença, Pontevedra, PortAventura, Portonovo, Ronda, Roquetas de Mar, Roses, Salamanca, Salou, San Sebastian, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Santander, Santiago de Compostela, Santillana del Mar, Sanxenxo, Seville, Sidges, Sierra Nevada, Tarifa, Tarragona, Tenerife, Toledo, Torremolinos, Torrevieja, Torroella de Montgrí, Tossa de Mar, Valencia, Vigo, Vélez-Málaga, Xàbia, Zaragoza, etc.
Sri Lanka: Anuradhapura, Bentota, Beruwala, Colombo, Dambulla, Galle, Hikkaduwa, Jaffna, Kandy, Mirissa, Negombo, Nuwara Eliya, Sigiriya, Tangalle, Trincomalee, Unawatuna, Weligama, etc.
Sudan: Khartoum, Port Sudan, etc.
Suriname: Lelydorp, Nieuw Nickerie, Paramaribo, etc.
Swaziland: Lobamba, Mbabane, etc.
Sweden: Bohuslän, Borgholm, Borlänge, Borås, Dalarna, Eskilstuna, Falkenberg, Falun, Gothenburg, Gotland, Gävle, Halmstad, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Kalmar, Karlshamn, Karlskrona, Karlstad, Kiruna, Kristianstad, Lidingö, Linköping, Luleå, Lund, Malmö, Norrköping, Oskarshamn, Simrishamn, Solna, Stenungsund, Stockholm, Sundsvall, Södertälje, Trollhättan, Täby, Uddevalla, Umeå, Uppsala, Vimmerby, Visby, Västervik, Västerås, Växjö, Ystad, Ängelholm, Åre, Öland, Örebro, Östersund, etc.
Switzerland: Adelboden, Andermatt, Anzère, Arosa, Ascona, Basel, Bellinzona, Bern, Bettmeralp, Celerina, Château-d'Œx, Crans-Montana, Davos, Engadin, Engelberg, Falera, Flims, Fribourg, Geneva, Grindelwald, Gryon, Grächen, Gstaad, Haute-Nendaz, Interlaken, Jungfrau, Klosters, Laax, Lake Maggiore, Lausanne, Lauterbrunnen, Lenzerheide, Les Diablerets, Leukerbad, Leysin, Locarno, Lucerne, Lugano, Matterhorn, Meiringen, Montreux, Nendaz, Neuchâtel, Pontresina, Portes du Soleil, Riederalp, Saanen, Saas-Fee, Samnaun, Scuol, Sierre, Silvaplana, Sion, St. Gallen, St. Moritz, Swiss Alps, Ticino, Valais, Valbella, Verbier, Vevey, Veysonnaz, Villars-sur-Ollon, Vitznau, Wengen, Zermatt, Zug, Zürich, etc.
Syria: Aleppo, Damascus, Deir ez-Zor, Latakia, Palmyra, Tartus, etc.
Taiwan: Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Taipei, etc.
Tajikistan: Dushanbe, Isfara, Khujand, etc.
Tanzania: Dar es Salaam, Mount Kilimanjaro, Serengeti, Zanzibar, etc.
Thailand: Ayutthaya, Bangkok, Cha-Am, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Chonburi, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi, Karon, Khao Sok, Ko Chang, Ko Lanta, Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Krabi, Pai, Patong, Pattaya, Phi Phi Islands, Phuket, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Ranong, River Kwai, Udon Thani, etc.
Togo: Lomé, etc.
Tonga: Nukuʻalofa, Tunis, etc.
Trinidad and Tobago: Port of Spain, etc.
Tunisia: Djerba, Hammamet, Midoun, Monastir, Port El Kantaoui, Sousse, etc.
Turkey: Adana, Afyonkarahisar, Akyaka, Alacati, Alanya, Ankara, Antakya, Antalya, Assos, Avanos, Ayvalık, Beldibi, Belek, Bodrum, Bozcaada, Bursa, Büyükada, Cappadocia, Dalyan, Datça, Denizli, Didim, Edirne, Ephesus, Erzincan, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Fethiye, Gaziantep, Gebze, Göcek, Göreme, Göynük, Hierapolis, Istanbul, Kalkan, Kayseri, Kaş, Kemer, Konakli, Konya, Kuşadası, Kütahya, Lara, Mahmutlar, Manavgat, Manisa, Marmaris, Mersin, Muğla, Nevşehir, Olympos, Palandöken, Pamukkale, Prince Islands, Samsun, Sapanca, Sarigerme, Sarıkamış, Selimiye, Selçuk, Side, Tarsus, Tekirova, Trabzon, Troy, Turgutlu, Turgutreis, Turkish Riviera, Uludağ, Uçhisar, Uçhisar, Van, Yalova, Yalıkavak, Çamyuva, Çanakkale, Çeşme, Çıralı, Ölüdeniz, Ürgüp, İskenderun, İzmir, İzmit, İçmeler, Şanlıurfa, etc.
Turkmenistan: Ashgabat, Avaza, etc.
Turks and Caicos Islands: Cockburn Town, North Caicos, Pine Cay, Providenciales, etc.
Tuvalu: Funafuti, etc.
Uganda: Kampala, etc.
Ukraine: Berdiansk, Berehove, Bila Tserkva, Boryspil, Bukovel, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kamianets-Podilskyi, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Kiev, Koblevo, Kremenchuk, Kropyvnytskyi, Kryvyi Rih, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Mariupol, Melitopol, Mukachevo, Mykolaiv, Odessa, Poltava, Polyana, Rivne, Skhidnytsia, Slavske, Sumy, Ternopil, Truskavets, Uzhgorod, Vinnytsia, Yaremche, Yasinya, Zaporizhia, Zatoka, Zhytomyr, etc.
United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dibba, Dubai, Fujairah, Palm Jumeirah, Persian Gulf, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Sir Bani Yas Island, Umm al-Quwain, etc.
United Kingdom: Aberdeen, Bath, Belfast, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Bradford, Brighton, Bristol, Brixham, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Channel Tunnel, Cheltenham, Chester, Cornwall, Coventry, Cumbria, Derry, Devon, Dorset, Dover, Eastbourne, Edinburgh, England, English Channel, Exeter, Folkestone, Fort William, Gatwick, Glasgow, Hampshire, Harrogate, Heathrow, Inverness, Isle of Wight, Kent, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Llandudno, London, Manchester, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Newquay, Northern Ireland, Norwich, Nottingham, Oban, Oxford, Paignton, Plymouth, Portmeirion, Portsmouth, Reading, Sandown, Scarborough, Scotland, Shanklin, Sheffield, Somerset, Southampton, St Albans, Stoke-on-Trent, Stonehenge, Sussex, Swansea, Torquay, Wales, Whitby, Windsor, Woking, York, etc.
United States: Akron, Alabama, Alaska, Albany, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Anaheim, Anchorage, Ann Arbor, Arizona, Arkansas, Arlington, Aspen, Atlanta, Aurora, Austin, Bakersfield, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Beaver Creek, Berkeley, Big Bear Lake, Billings, Biloxi, Birmingham, Boca Raton, Boise, Boston, Breckenridge, Brooklyn, Buffalo, California, Carlsbad, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Chandler, Charlotte, Chesapeake, Cheyenne, Chicago, Chula Vista, Cincinnati, Clearwater, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Columbus Georgia, Columbus, Connecticut, Corpus Christi, Costa Mesa, Cupertino, Dallas, Dana Point, Daytona Beach, Death Valley, Delaware, Delray Beach, Denver, Des Moines, Destin, Detroit, Durham, El Paso, Estes Park, Fargo, Fayetteville, Florida, Fontana, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Walton Beach, Fort Wayne, Fort Worth, Fremont, Fresno, Galveston, Garland, Georgia, Gilbert, Glendale, Grand Canyon, Grand Rapids, Grand Teton, Great Smoky Mountains, Greensboro, Gulfport, Hawaii, Henderson, Hialeah, Hollywood, Honolulu, Hot Springs, Houston, Huntington Beach, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Indianapolis, Iowa, Irving, Jackson Mississippi, Jackson Wyoming, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Juneau, Kansas City, Kansas, Kentucky, Key Largo, Key West, La Jolla, Laguna Beach, Lahaina, Lake Tahoe, Laredo, Las Vegas, Lexington, Lincoln, Little Rock, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Louisiana, Louisville, Lubbock, Madison, Maine, Malibu, Mammoth Lakes, Manhattan, Marathon, Maryland, Massachusetts, Memphis, Menlo Park, Mesa, Mexico City, Miami Beach, Miami, Michigan, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Moab, Modesto, Montana, Monterey, Montgomery, Moreno Valley, Mountain View, Myrtle Beach, Napa, Naples, Nashville, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New Orleans, New York City, New York, Newark, Newport Beach, Newport, Norfolk, North Carolina, North Dakota, North Las Vegas, Oakland, Ocean City, Oceanside, Ohio, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Omaha, Oregon, Orlando, Oxnard, Palm Coast, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Palo Alto, Panama City Beach, Park City, Pasadena, Pennsylvania, Pensacola, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Plano, Pompano Beach, Portland, Portland, Providence, Raleigh, Redwood City, Reno, Rhode Island, Richmond, Riverside, Rochester, Rocky Mountains, Sacramento, Saint Paul, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo, Sanibel, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Santa Fe, Santa Monica, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Savannah, Scottsdale, Seattle, Shreveport, Silicon Valley, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Lake Tahoe, Spokane, Springfield, Squaw Valley, St. Augustine, St. Louis, St. Petersburg, Steamboat Springs, Stockton, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunnyvale, Syracuse, Tacoma, Tallahassee, Tampa, Telluride, Tennessee, Texas, Thousand Oaks, Toledo, Tucson, Tulsa, Utah, Vail, Vermont, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Waikiki, Walnut Creek, Washington D.C., Washington, West Palm Beach, West Virginia, Wichita, Winston-Salem, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yellowstone, Yonkers, Yosemite, Zion, etc.
Uruguay: Colonia del Sacramento, La Barra, La Paloma, Maldonado, Montevideo, Piriápolis, Punta del Este, Salto, etc.
Uzbekistan: Bukhara, Fergana, Khiva, Kokand, Navoiy, Samarkand, Tashkent, Urgench, etc.
Vanuatu: Port Vila, etc.
Venezuela: Caracas, Isla Margarita, Maracaibo, Porlamar, etc.
Vietnam: Cát Bà Island, Cần Thơ, Da Lat, Da Nang, Haiphong, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Huế, Hạ Long, Hội An, Long Hải, Mỹ Tho, Nha Trang, Ninh Bình, Phan Thiết, Phú Quốc, Qui Nhơn, Rạch Giá, Sa Pa, Tuần Châu, Vũng Tàu, Đồng Hới, etc.
Yemen: Aden, Sana'a, etc.
Zambia: Livingstone, Lusaka, etc.
Zimbabwe: Bulawayo, Harare, Mutare, Victoria Falls, etc.