- 19th century
- 20th century
- 21st century
|1927 by topic
- Rail transport
- New Zealand
- Palestine Mandate
- South Africa
- Soviet Union
- United Kingdom
- United States
|Lists of leaders
- Sovereign states
- Sovereign state leaders
- Territorial governors
- Religious leaders
|Birth and death categories
|Establishments and disestablishments categories
1927 in various calendars
|Ab urbe condita
|Balinese saka calendar
|British Regnal year
||17 Geo. 5 – 18 Geo. 5
||丙寅年 (Fire Tiger)
4623 or 4563
- to -
丁卯年 (Fire Rabbit)
4624 or 4564
| - Vikram Samvat
| - Shaka Samvat
| - Kali Yuga
||Gregorian minus 13 days
|Thai solar calendar
2053 or 1672 or 900
- to -
2054 or 1673 or 901
1927 was a common year starting on Saturday of the Gregorian calendar, the 1927th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 927th year of the 2nd millennium, the 27th year of the 20th century, and the 8th year of the 1920s decade.
- January 1 – The Cristero War erupts in Mexico when Catholic rebels attack the government, which had placed heavy restrictions on the Catholic Church.
- January 7 – The first transatlantic telephone call is made via radio from New York City to London.
- January 7 – The Harlem Globetrotters play their first ever road game in Hinckley, Illinois.
- January 9 – A military rebellion is crushed in Lisbon, Portugal.
- January 9 - A fire at the Laurier Palace movie theatre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, kills 78 children.
- January 10 - Fritz Lang's futuristic film Metropolis is released in Germany.
- January 11 - Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- January 15 – Teddy Wakelam gives the first sports commentary on BBC Radio.
- January 19 – Great Britain sends troops to China to protect foreign nationals from spreading anti-foreign riots in Central China.
- January 24 – U.S. marines invade Nicaragua by orders of President Calvin Coolidge, intervening in the Nicaraguan Civil War and remaining in the country until 1933.
- January 30 – Right-wing veterans and the Republikanischer Schutzbund clash in Schattendorf, Austria, with two fatalities resulting (see also July 15).
- February – Werner Heisenberg formulates his famous uncertainty principle while employed as a lecturer at Niels Bohr's Institute for Theoretical Physics at the University of Copenhagen.
- February 12 – The first British troops land in Shanghai.
- February 14 – A magnitude 6.1 earthquake, with a maximum MSK intensity of VII–VIII (Very strong – Damaging), kills 50 in Yugoslavia.
- February 19
- A general strike in Shanghai protests the presence of British troops.
- In the United States, the silent romantic comedy film It starring Clara Bow, is released, popularising the concept of the "It girl".
- February 23 – The U.S. Federal Radio Commission (later renamed the Federal Communications Commission) begins to regulate the use of radio frequencies.
- March 4 – A diamond rush in South Africa includes trained athletes that have been hired by major companies to stake claims.
- March 7 – The 7.0 Mw Kita Tango earthquake kills at least 2,925 in the Toyooka and Mineyama areas, western Honshu, Japan.
- March 10 – Albania mobilizes in case of an attack by Yugoslavia.
- March 11
- In New York City, the Roxy Theatre is opened by Samuel Roxy Rothafel.
- The first armored car robbery is committed by the Flatheads Gang near Pittsburgh.
- March 13 – Fritz Lang's culturally influential film Metropolis premieres in Germany.
- March 24 – Nanking Incident: After six foreigners have been killed in Nanking and it appears that Kuomintang and Communist Party of China forces would overrun the foreign consulates, warships of the U.S. Navy and the British Royal Navy fire shells and shot to disperse the crowds.
- March 29 – Sunbeam 1000hp breaks the land speed record at Daytona Beach, Florida.
- April 1 – The U.S. Bureau of Prohibition is founded (under the Department of the Treasury).
- April 5 – In Britain, the Trade Disputes and Trade Unions Act 1927 forbids strikes of support.
- April 7 – Bell Telephone Co. transmits an image of Herbert Hoover (then the Secretary of Commerce), which becomes the first successful long distance demonstration of television.
- April 12
- The Royal and Parliamentary Titles Act 1927 renames the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland as the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. The change acknowledges that the Irish Free State is no longer part of the Kingdom.
- Kuomintang troops kill a number of communist-supporting workers in Shanghai. The incident is called the April 12 Incident, or the Shanghai Massacre. The 1st United Front between the Nationalists and Communist ends, and the Civil War lasting until 1949 begins.
- April 14 – The first Volvo automobile rolled off the production line in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- April 18 – The Kuomintang (Nationalist Chinese) set up a government in Nanking, China.
- April 21 – A banking crisis hits Japan.
- April 22–May 5 – The Great Mississippi Flood of 1927 strikes 700,000 people in the greatest natural disaster in American history through that time.
- April 23 – Cardiff City win the FA Cup, beating Arsenal 1-0.
- April 27
- The Carabineros de Chile (Chilean national police force and gendarmery) are created.
- João Ribeiro de Barros becomes the first non-European to make a transatlantic flight, flying from Genoa, Italy, to Fernando de Noronha, Brazil.
- May – Philo Farnsworth of the United States transmits his first experimental electronic TV motion pictures, as opposed to the electromechanical TV systems that others had used before.
- May 9 – The Australian Parliament convenes for the first time in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory. Previously, the Parliament had met in Melbourne, Victoria.
- May 11 – The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, the "Academy" in "Academy Awards", is founded.
- May 12 – British police officers raid the office of the Soviet trade delegation in London.
- May 13 – King George V proclaims the change of his title from King of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland to King of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- May 17 – U.S. Army aviation pioneer Major Harold Geiger dies in the crash of his Airco DH.4 airplane, at Olmsted Field, Pennsylvania.
- May 18 – Bath School disaster: a series of violent attacks results in 45 deaths, mostly of school children, in Bath Township, Michigan.
- May 20 – By the Treaty of Jeddah, the United Kingdom recognizes the sovereignty of Ibn Saud over the Kingdom of Hejaz and Nejd, the future Saudi Arabia.
- May 20–21 – Charles Lindbergh makes the first solo, nonstop transatlantic airplane flight, carried out from New York City to Paris, France, in his single-engined aircraft, the Spirit of St. Louis.
- May 22 – The 7.6 Mw Gulang earthquake affects Gansu in northwest China with a maximum Mercalli intensity of XI (Extreme), leaving over 40,000 dead.
- May 23 – Nearly 600 members of the American Institute of Electrical Engineers and the Institute of Radio Engineers view a live demonstration of television at the Bell Telephone Building in New York City, just over a year after John Logie Baird of Scotland had first demonstrated an electromechanical television system to the members of the Royal Society in London.
- May 24 – The United Kingdom cuts its diplomatic relations with the Soviet Union due to revelations of espionage and underground agitation.
: Solo flight New York to Paris
- June – The volcanic island of Anak Krakatau begins to form in the Sunda Strait.
- June 4 – Yugoslavia severs diplomatic relations with Albania.
- June 4–6 – Clarence Chamberlin and Charles Albert Levine take off from Roosevelt Field, New York, and fly to Eisleben, Germany, in the Wright-Bellanca WB-2 Columbia aircraft Miss Columbia, two weeks after Charles Lindbergh's historic solo flight.
- June 7 – Pyotr Voykov, the Soviet ambassador to Poland, is murdered.
- June 9 – The Soviet Union executes 20 for alleged espionage.
- June 13
- Léon Daudet, the leader of the French monarchists, is arrested in France.
- A ticker tape parade is held for the aviator Charles Lindbergh down Fifth Avenue in New York City.
- June 28 – Spanish airline Iberia is established.
- June 29 – Solar eclipse of June 29, 1927: A total eclipse of the sun takes place over Wales, northern England, southern Scotland, Norway, northern Sweden, northmost Finland, and the northmost extremes of Russia.
- June 29-July 1 – Commander Richard E. Byrd, Bernt Balchen, George Noville, and Bert Acosta take off from Roosevelt Field, New York, in the Fokker Trimotor airplane America and cross the Atlantic to the coast of France, having to ditch there because of bad weather; all four men survive the emergency landing.
- July 1 – The Food, Drug, and Insecticide Administration (FDIA) is established as a United States federal agency.
- July 10 – Kevin O'Higgins, Vice-President of the Executive Council of the Irish Free State and Minister for Justice, is assassinated by the anti-Treaty Irish Republican Army in Dublin.
- July 11 – The 1927 Jericho earthquake strikes Palestine, killing around 300 people. The effects are especially severe in Nablus, but damage and fatalities are also reported in many areas of Palestine and Transjordan such as Amman, Salt, Jordan, and Lydda.
- July 13 (Wednesday, Tamuz 13, 5687): 12:30 – Rebbe Yosef Yitzchak Schneersohn is freed from the imprisonment which began on June 15 (Wednesday, Sivan 15, 5687) at 02:15 in exile in the Russian town of Kostroma.
- July 15 – July Revolt of 1927: 85 protesters and five policemen are left dead after the police in Vienna fire on an angry crowd, mostly members of the Social Democratic Party of Austria; more than 600 people are injured.
- July 24 – The Menin Gate is dedicated as a war memorial at Ypres, Belgium.
- August 1 – The Communist Chinese People's Liberation Army is formed during the Nanchang Uprising.
- August 2 – U.S. President Calvin Coolidge announces, "I do not choose to run for president in 1928."
- August 7 – The Peace Bridge opens between Fort Erie, Ontario and Buffalo, New York.
- August 10 – The Mount Rushmore Park is rededicated. President Calvin Coolidge promises national funding for the proposed carving of the presidential figures.
- August 22 – 200 people demonstrate in Hyde Park, London against the death sentencing of Italian immigrant anarchists Sacco and Vanzetti.
- August 23 – Sacco and Vanzetti are executed.
- August 24 – August 25 – Hurricane hits the Atlantic Provinces of Canada, causing massive damage and at least 56 deaths.
- August 26 – Paul R. Redfern leaves Brunswick, Georgia, flying his Stinson Detroiter "Port of Brunswick" to attempt a solo nonstop flight to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. He later crashes in the Venezuelan jungle, but the crash site has never been found.
- September – The Autumn Harvest Uprising occurs in China.
- September 7
- The University of Minas Gerais is founded in Brazil.
- The first fully electronic television system is achieved by Philo Farnsworth.
- September 18 – The Columbia Phonographic Broadcasting System (later known as CBS) is formed and goes on the air with 47 radio stations.
- September 25 – A treaty signed by the League of Nations Slavery Commission abolishes all types of slavery.
- September 27 – 79 are killed and 550 are injured in the East St. Louis Tornado, the 2nd costliest and at least 24th deadliest tornado in U.S. history.
- October – The Fifth Solvay Conference, held in the latter half of the month, establishes the acceptance of the Copenhagen interpretation.
- October 4 – The actual carving begins at Mount Rushmore, South Dakota.
- October 6 – The Jazz Singer opens in the United States and it becomes a huge success, although silent films continue to be made for some time.
- October 8 – Murderers' Row: The New York Yankees complete a four-game sweep of the Pittsburgh Pirates in the World Series.
- October 9 – The Mexican government crushes a rebellion in Veracruz.
- October 18 – The first flight of Pan American Airways takes off from Key West, Florida, bound for Havana, Cuba.
- October 25 – The Italian steamer ship Principessa Mafalda capsizes off Porto Seguro, Brazil. At least 314 people are killed.
- October 27
- Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands opens the Meuse-Waal Canal in Nijmegen, Holland
- At 5:50 a.m. a ground fault gives way, causing the mine and part of the town of Worthington to collapse into a large chasm located in Ontario. Nobody is injured in the incident, as the area had been evacuated the night before after a mine foreman noticed abnormal rock shifts in the mine.
- November 1 – İsmet İnönü forms a new government in Turkey (The 5th government).
- November 3 – November 4 – Floods devastating Vermont cause the "worst natural disaster in the state's history".
- November 4 – Frank Heath and his horse Gypsy Queen return to Washington, D.C., having completed a two-year journey of 11,356 miles to all 48 of the states (of that time).
- November 12
- Mahatma Gandhi makes his first and last visit to Ceylon.
- Leon Trotsky is expelled from the Soviet Communist Party, leaving Joseph Stalin with undisputed control of the Soviet Union.
- The Holland Tunnel opens to traffic as the first vehicular tunnel under the Hudson River linking New Jersey with New York City.
- November 14 – The Pittsburgh gasometer explosion: Three Equitable Gas storage tanks in the North Side of Pittsburgh explode, killing 26 people and causing damage estimated between $4.0 million and $5.0 million.
- November 21 – The Colorado state police open fire on 500 rowdy but unarmed miners during a strike, killing six of them.
- December – The Communist Party Congress condemns all deviation from the general party line in the USSR.
- December 2 – Following 19 years of Ford Model T production, the Ford Motor Company unveils the Ford Model A as its new automobile.
- December 3 - Putting Pants on Philip, the first Laurel and Hardy film, is released.
- December 14 – Iraq gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- December 15 – Marion Parker, 12, is kidnapped in Los Angeles. Her dismembered body is found on December 19, prompting the largest manhunt to date on the West Coast for her killer, William Edward Hickman, who is arrested on December 22 in Oregon.
- December 17 – The United States Navy submarine S-4 is accidentally rammed and sunk by the United States Coast Guard cutter John Paulding off Provincetown, Massachusetts, killing everyone aboard despite several unsuccessful attempts to raise the submarine.
- December 19 –3 Indian Revolutionaries, viz Pandit Ram Prasad Bismil, Thakur Roshan Singh, and Ashfaqulla Khan, are executed by the British Raj. Rajendra Nath Lahiri had been executed two days before.
- December 20 - Letalski center Maribor had been establish in Maribor - the oldest still operating major aeroclub in the Balkans.
- December 27 – Kern and Hammerstein's musical play, Show Boat, based on Edna Ferber's novel, opens on Broadway and then goes on to become the first great classic of the American musical theater.
- December 30 – The first Japanese commuter metro line, the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, opens.
1927: Date unknown
- The British Broadcasting Corporation is granted a Royal Charter of Incorporation.
- Harold Stephen Black invents the feedback amplifier.
- The Voluntary Committee of Lawyers is founded to bring about the Repeal of Prohibition in the United States.
- World population reaches two billion.
- In Britain, 1,000 people a week die from an influenza epidemic.
- January 1
- Vernon L. Smith, American economist, Nobel Prize laureate
- Doak Walker, American football player (d. 1998)
- January 2 – Robert Alt, Swiss bobsledder (d. 2017)
- January 4 – Barbara Rush, American actress
- January 5 – Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami, American-born Hindu guru (d. 2001)
- January 8 – Tim Flood, Irish hurler (d. 2014)
- January 10
- Gisele MacKenzie, Canadian-born singer (d. 2003)
- Johnnie Ray, American singer (d. 1990)
- Otto Stich, member of the Swiss Federal Council (d. 2012)
- January 13
- Brock Adams, American politician (d. 2004)
- Sydney Brenner, South African biologist, Nobel Prize laureate
- January 15 – Kirti Nidhi Bista, Nepali politician (d. 2017)
- January 17
- Thomas Anthony Dooley III, American physician and humanitarian (d. 1961)
- Eartha Kitt, African-American actress and singer (d. 2008)
- January 20 – Dawn Lake, Australian entertainer (d. 2006)
- January 23 – Ernest Hawkins, American football coach (d. 2018)
- January 24
- Marvin Kaplan, American actor (d. 2016)
- Lasse Pöysti, Finnish writer and playwright
- January 25
- Vivian Brown, American celebrity icon (d. 2014)
- Marian Brown, American celebrity icon (d. 2013)
- Antônio Carlos Jobim, Brazilian composer (d. 1994)
- Gregg Palmer, American actor (d. 2015)
- January 26 – José Azcona del Hoyo, 26th President of Honduras (d. 2005)
- January 27 – Bob DeMoss, American football player (d. 2017)
- January 28
- Per Oscarsson, Swedish actor (d. 2010)
- Hiroshi Teshigahara, Japanese director (d. 2001)
- January 29
- Edward Abbey, American environmentalist (d. 1989)
- Lewis Urry, Canadian inventor (d. 2004)
- January 30
- Olof Palme, 2-Time Prime Minister of Sweden (d. 1986)
- Roberto Gottardi, Italian architect (d. 2017)
- Bendapudi Venkata Satyanarayana, Indian dermatologist (d. 2005)
- January 31 – Jean Speegle Howard, American actress (d. 2000)
- February 1 – Galway Kinnell, American poet (d. 2014)
- February 2
- Stan Getz, American musician (d. 1991)
- Doris Sams, American female professional baseball player (d. 2012)
- February 3
- Val Doonican, Irish singer and entertainer (d. 2015)
- Joseph A. Palaia, American politician (d. 2016)
- Blas Ople, Filipino politician (d. 2003)
- Sarah Jiménez, Mexican artist (d. 2017)
- Vasant Sarwate, Indian cartoonist and writer (d. 2016)
- February 4 – Horst Ehmke, German lawyer, law professor and politician (d. 2017)
- February 7
- Juliette Gréco, French singer and actress
- Vladimir Kuts, Russian runner (d. 1975)
- February 10
- Leontyne Price, African-American soprano
- Alma Adamkienė, former First Lady of Lithuania
- February 11
- Nalda Bird, American female professional baseball player (d. 2004)
- Robert Squires, Royal Navy officer (d. 2016)
- February 12 – Rita Meyer, American female professional baseball player (d. 1992)
- February 13 – Buck Hill, American jazz tenor and soprano saxophonist (d. 2017)
- February 14
- Seizō Katō, Japanese voice actor (d. 2014)
- Lois Maxwell, Canadian actress (d. 2007)
- February 15
- Harvey Korman, American actor and comedian (d. 2008)
- Luis Gimeno, Uruguayan-born Mexican actor (d. 2017)
- February 16 – June Brown, British actress
- February 17 – John Selfridge, American mathematician (d. 2010)
- February 20
- Roy Cohn, American lawyer and anti-Communist (d. 1986)
- Sidney Poitier, African-American actor and film director
- February 21
- Erma Bombeck, American writer and humorist (d. 1996)
- Hubert de Givenchy, French fashion designer (d. 2018)
- February 22 – Emil Bobu, Romanian Communist activist and politician (d. 2014)
- February 23
- Régine Crespin, French operatic soprano (d. 2007)
- Mirtha Legrand, Argentinian actress and TV presenter
- Silvia Legrand, Argentinian actress
- February 24
- Mark Lane, American conspiracy theorist (d. 2016)
- Emmanuelle Riva, French actress (d. 2017)
- February 25
- Ralph Stanley, American bluegrass banjo player and vocalist (d. 2016)
- Dick Jones, American actor and singer (d. 2014)
- February 26 – Tom Kennedy, American game show host
- February 27 – Lynn Cartwright, American actress (d. 2004)
- March 1
- George O. Abell, American astronomer, professor at UCLA, science popularizer, and skeptic (d. 1983)
- Harry Belafonte, American musician and actor
- Robert Bork, American conservative law professor (d. 2012)
- March 2 – Roger Walkowiak, French road bicycle racer (d. 2017)
- March 3 – Pierre Aubert, member of the Swiss Federal Council (d. 2016)
- March 4
- Philip Batt, 29th Governor of the U.S. state of Idaho
- Thayer David, American actor (d. 1978)
- Robert Orben, American comedy writer
- Dick Savitt, American tennis player
- March 5 – Jack Cassidy, American actor of stage, film and screen (d. 1976)
- March 6
- William J. Bell, American soap creator (d. 2005)
- Gordon Cooper, American astronaut (d. 2004)
- Gabriel García Márquez, Colombian author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2014)
- March 7 – James Broderick, American actor (d. 1982)
- March 8
- Dick Hyman, American composer and pianist
- Stanisław Kania, Polish communist politician
- March 10
- Jupp Derwall, German football player and manager (d. 2007)
- Marlia Hardi, Indonesian actress (d. 1984)
- Bill Fischer, American football offensive lineman (d. 2017)
- Barbara Sinatra American model, wife of Frank Sinatra (d. 2017)
- March 11
- Ron Todd, British trade union leader (d. 2005)
- Joachim Fuchsberger, German-Australian actor, television host, lyricist and businessman (d. 2014)
- March 12 – Raúl Alfonsín, former President of Argentina (d. 2009)
- March 13
- Robert Denning, American interior designer (d. 2005)
- Jozef Zlatňanský, Roman Catholic bishop (d. 2017)
- March 15
- Annastasia Batikis, Greek-American female professional baseball player (d. 2016)
- Hanns-Joachim Friedrichs, German journalist (d. 1995)
- March 16
- Vladimir Komarov, Russian cosmonaut (d. 1967)
- Daniel Patrick Moynihan, U.S. Senator from New York (d. 2003)
- March 17 – Roberto Suazo Córdova, President of Honduras
- March 18 – George Plimpton, American writer and actor (d. 2003)
- March 20
- John Joubert, South African–born British composer
- Earlene Risinger, American professional baseball player (d. 2008)
- March 21 – Hans-Dietrich Genscher, German politician (d. 2016)
- March 23 – Mato Damjanović, Croatian chess grandmaster (d. 2011)
- March 24 – Martin Walser, German author
- March 25
- Tina Anselmi, Italian politician (d. 2016)
- Bill Barilko, Canadian hockey player (d. 1951)
- Monique van Vooren, Belgian-American actress
- March 26
- Robert Rosencrans, American public affairs television network (d. 2016)
- Palle Sørensen, Danish convicted murderer (d. 2018)
- March 27
- Mstislav Rostropovich, Russian cellist and conductor (d. 2007)
- Karl Stotz, Austrian football player (d. 2017)
- March 29 – John Vane, British pharmacologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2004)
- March 31
- César Chávez, American labor activist, United Farm Workers founder (d. 1993)
- William Daniels, American actor
- April 1
- Maria Eugénia, Portuguese actress (d. 2016)
- Peter Cundall, Australian horticulturist and television presenter
- April 2
- Rita Gam, American actress (d. 2016)
- Ferenc Puskás, Hungarian footballer (d. 2006)
- Kenneth Tynan, English theatre critic (d. 1980)
- April 3
- Richard Haynes, American lawyer (d. 2017)
- Éva Székely, Hungarian swimmer
- April 4 – Frederick I. Ordway III, American space scientist (d. 2014)
- April 5
- Chao-Li Chi, Shanxi-born actor (d. 2010)
- Thanin Kraivichien, Thai lawyer and politician
- April 6
- Gerry Mulligan, American musician (d. 1996)
- Fethia Mzali, Tunisian teacher and politician (d. 2018)
- Harry Beitzel, Australian football umpire and broadcaster (d. 2017)
- April 8 – Tilly Armstrong (alias Tania Langley and Kate Alexander), British writer (d. 2010)
- April 11 – Abd al-Majid al-Rafei, Lebanese politician (d. 2017)
- April 10 – Marshall Warren Nirenberg, American scientist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2010)
- April 14 – Alan MacDiarmid, New Zealand chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2007)
- April 15 – Robert Mills, American physicist (d. 1999)
- April 16
- Doris McLemore, American linguist (d. 2016)
- Pope Benedict XVI
- Peter Mark Richman, American actor
- April 17
- Junior Collins, American-French horn player (d. 1976)
- Margot Honecker, East German politician (d. 2016)
- April 18
- Samuel P. Huntington, American political scientist (d. 2008)
- Charles Pasqua, French businessman and politician (d. 2015)
- April 20
- Phil Hill, American race car driver (d. 2008)
- Karl Alexander Müller, Swiss physicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- Archduchess Ilona of Austria, (d. 2011)
- April 21 – Daniel McKinnon, American ice hockey player (d. 2017)
- April 24 – Josy Barthel, Luxembourgish athlete (d. 1992)
- April 25 – Dickie Dale, English motorcycle road racer (d. 1961)
- April 26
- Anita Darian, American singer and actress (d. 2015)
- Harry Gallatin, American basketballer and coach (d. 2015)
- April 27
- Yao Xian, Chinese general (d. 2018)
- Coretta Scott King, African-American civil rights leader, wife of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (d. 2006)
- Tato Bores, Argentine comedian (d. 1996)
- April 29 – Lois Florreich, American female professional baseball player (d. 1991)
- April 30 – Ellen Alaküla, Estonian actress (d. 2011)
- May 1
- Duncan McMullin, New Zealand jurist (d. 2017)
- Albert Zafy, 3rd President of Madagascar (d. 2017)
- May 3 – Jean-Paul Martin-du-Gard, French runner (d. 2017)
- May 4
- Hal Hudson, American professional baseball player (d. 2016)
- Terry Scott, English actor and comedian (d. 1994)
- May 5 – Pat Carroll, American actress
- May 6 – Ettore Manni, Italian actor (d. 1979)
- May 8 – Josefina Samper, Spanish syndicalist and feminist (d. 2018)
- May 9
- Manfred Eigen, German biophysicist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Chemistry
- Wim Thoelke, German television entertainer (d. 1995)
- May 11
- Bernard Fox, English actor (Bewitched) (d. 2016)
- Mort Sahl, Canadian-born comedian, political commentator
- Gene Savoy, American author, explorer, scholar and cleric (d. 2009)
- May 13
- Herbert Ross, American film director (d. 2001)
- Archie Scott Brown, British racing driver (d. 1958)
- May 14 – Frank Miller, Canadian politician (d. 2018)
- May 17 – Marilyn Hall, Canadian-born American television producer (d. 2017)
- May 18 – Sir Richard Body, English politician (d. 2018)
- May 20 – Bud Grant, Canadian and American football coach
- May 21 – Chuck Stewart, American photographer (d. 2017)
- May 22 – George Andrew Olah, Hungarian-born chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2017)
- May 23 – Dieter Hildebrandt, German comedian (d. 2013)
- May 25
- Robert Ludlum, American author (d. 2001)
- Paul Oliver, British architecture and blues historian (d. 2017)
- May 26
- Jacques Bergerac, French actor (d. 2014)
- Endel Tulving, Estonian-Canadian experimental psychologist and cognitive neuroscientist
- May 28
- Ralph Carmichael, American composer and arranger
- William A. Hilliard, American journalist (d. 2017)
- May 30
- Byron Dobell, American writer, editor, and artist (d. 2017)
- Clint Walker, American actor
- Elly Stone, American singer
- May 31 – Michael Sandberg, Baron Sandberg, British banker and life peer (d. 2017)
- June 3
- Boots Randolph, American saxophone player (d. 2007)
- Eliseo Mouriño, Argentine footballer (d. 1961)
- June 4 – Geoffrey Palmer (actor), British actor As Time Goes By (UK TV series)
- June 6
- Alan Seymour, Australian playwright and author (d. 2015)
- Ralph Wetton, English professional footballer (d. 2017)
- June 7 – Herbert R. Axelrod, American ichthyologist and musical instrument collector (d. 2017)
- June 8 – Jerry Stiller, American comedian and actor
- June 10
- Ladislao Kubala, Hungarian football player and manager (d. 2002)
- Bede Morris, Australian immunologist (d. 1988)
- Sunshine Parker, American actor (d. 1999)
- June 12 – Al Fairweather, Scottish jazz musician (d. 1993)
- June 16
- Yoshiro Hayashi, Japanese politician (d. 2017)
- Ariano Suassuna, Brazilian playwright and author (d. 2014)
- June 17 – Wally Wood, American cartoonist (d. 1981)
- June 18 – Paul Eddington, British actor (d. 1995)
- June 19 – Luciano Benjamín Menéndez, Argentine general (d. 2018)
- June 20 – Bernard Cahier, French F1 photo journalist (d. 2008)
- June 21
- Iranganie Serasinghe, Sri Lankan actress
- Hugh Rossi, British Conservative politician
- Don Jessop, Australian politician
- Carl Stokes, American politician (d. 1996)
- June 22 – Karl Schügerl, Hungarian chemical engineering studies
- June 23
- John Habgood, British retired Anglican bishop, academic, and life peer
- Leonid Bogdanov, Soviet Olympic fencer
- Bob Fosse, American choreographer and director (d. 1987)
- June 24
- Frederick Vreeland, American diplomat and writer
- Hal Nerdal, Australian skier
- Martin Lewis Perl, American physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2014)
- James B. Edwards, American politician and administrator (d. 2014)
- June 25
- Arnold Wolfendale, British astronomer
- Patricia Martin Bates, Canadian artist
- Gerald Freedman, American theatre director, librettist, and lyricist, and a college dean
- Kjell Tånnander, Swedish decathlete
- Chuck Smith, American pastor (d. 2013)
- June 26
- Jerry Schatzberg, photographer and film director
- Ben Turok, former anti-apartheid activist, Economics Professor and former South African member of parliament and a member of the African National Congress
- June 27
- Gracia Barrios, Chilean painter
- John Barber, American professional basketball player
- Cino Tortorella, Italian television presenter (d. 2017)
- Bobby Myers, American NASCAR driver (d. 1957)
- June 28
- Correlli Barnett, English military historian
- Dick Lane, American professional baseball player
- Boris Shilkov, Soviet speed skater (d. 2015)
- Frank Sherwood Rowland, American chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2012)
- June 29
- Viola Myers, Canadian sprinter
- Pierre Savard, Canadian politician
- Roy Radner, American economist
- Marie Thérèse Killens, Canadian politician
- Bert Hubbard, American synchronized swimmer, choreographer and coach
- Pat McGeer, Canadian physician, professor, baskebtall player and medical researcher
- Kenneth Snelson, American contemporary sculptor and photographer (d. 2016)
- June 30
- Shirley Fry Irvin, American tennis player
- Frank McCabe, American basketball player
- Wayne Knox, American politician
- Mario Lanfranchi, Italian film, theatre and television director, screenwriter, producer, collector and actor
- July 1
- Chandra Shekhar, 8th Prime Minister of India (d. 2007)
- Mirghani Alnasri, Sudanese politician
- Richard Chaloner, 3rd Baron Gisborough, British Peer
- Winfield Dunn, Politician; Governor of Tennessee
- V. Rajagopal, Indian cricket umpire
- Joseph Martin Sartoris, American bishop
- Leo Klejn, Russian archaeologist, anthropologist and philologist
- July 2
- James Mackay, Baron Mackay of Clashfern, British advocate
- Fern Villeneuve, Canadian Army officer
- July 3
- Salome Þorkelsdóttir, Icelandic politician and first woman to be Speaker of the unicameral Althing
- Tim O'Connor, American actor
- Peter Muller, Canadian architect
- Ken Rowlands, Welsh boxer
- July 4
- Gina Lollobrigida, Italian actress
- Neil Simon, American playwright, screenwriter and author
- Teresita Castillo, Filipino religious (d. 2016)
- Derek Bond, English bishop
- July 5
- Kah Kyung Cho, Korean-American philosopher
- Thomas Fleming, American military historian and historical novelist
- July 6
- Dolores Claman, Canadian composer and pianist
- Alan Freeman, Australian-born broadcaster and disc jockey (d. 2006)
- Janet Leigh, American actress (d. 2004)
- Pat Paulsen, American comedian and political satirist (d. 1997)
- July 7
- Henri Dirickx, Belgian international footballer played
- Doc Severinsen American musician Johnny Carson Show
- Martin Ransohoff, American cinema and television producer, and member of the Ransohoff family (d. 2017)
- George C. Lodge, American professor and former politician
- Lewis Arthur Tambs, American ambassador to Colombia and Costa Rica
- Henry Kajura, Ugandan administrator and politician
- July 8
- Lisa Lu, Chinese-born American actress and singer
- Maurice Hayes, Irish educator and politician (d. 2017)
- Khensur Lungri Namgyel, Tibetan religious leader
- Cal Christensen, American basketball player (d. 2011)
- July 9
- Ed Ames, American popular singer and actor
- Red Kelly, Canadian ice hockey player
- Richard N. Gardner, United States Ambassador to Spain and the United States Ambassador to Italy
- Ronnie Stonham, Special Assistant to the Director of Personnel at the BBC (d. 2014)
- David Diop, French West African poet (d. 1960)
- July 10
- Elvira Corona, American dancer and actress
- Park Seong-tae, South Korean sports shooter
- Grigory Barenblatt, Russian mathematician
- Jack Kelley, American ice hockey coach
- David Dinkins, African-American Mayor of New York City from 1989 through 1993
- William Smithers, American actor
- Marcel Azzola, French accordionist
- July 11
- Theodore H. Maiman, American inventor and physicist who developed the laser (d. 2007)
- Julio Sobrera, Uruguayan cyclist
- Gregorio Salvador Caja, Spanish linguist
- Chris Leonard, English footballer
- July 12
- Abune Antonios, third Patriarch of the Eritrean Orthodox Tewahedo Church
- Tom Benson, American footballer (d. 2018)
- Frank Windsor, English actor
- Gert Grigoleit, American sprint canoer
- Muhammad Iqbal, Pakistani hammer thrower
- Jack Harshman, American professional baseball pitcher (d. 2013)
- July 13
- Chin Kung, Buddhist monk from the Mahayana tradition
- Simone Veil, French lawyer and politician (d. 2017)
- Ian Reed, Australian discus thrower
- July 14
- John Chancellor, American news anchorman for NBC (d. 1996)
- Paul V. Priolo, American politician
- Ray Hannigan, Canadian professional ice hockey right winger
- Aimo Vartiainen, Finnish alpine skier
- Henri Skiba, French football player
- Eero Lohi, Finnish modern pentathlete
- July 15
- Ann Jellicoe, British playwright, theatre director and actress
- Carmen Zapata, American actress (d. 2014)
- Håkon Brusveen, Norwegian cross-country skier
- Leo C. Zeferetti, American politician
- Joe Turkel, American actor
- Nan Martin, American actress (d. 2010)
- Caerwyn Roderick, British Labour Party politician (d. 2011)
- Gloria Pall, American model, showgirl, actress, author and businesswoman (d. 2012)
- Ted Slevin, English professional rugby league footballer
- July 16
- Shirley Hughes, English author and illustrator
- Derek Hawksworth, English footballer
- Geoffrey Martin, Australian rules footballer
- Serge Baudo, French conductor
- Jules Witcover, American journalist, author, and columnist
- Alois Eisenträger, German footballer (d. 2017)
- John Warr, English cricketer (d. 2016)
- July 17
- Ed Leede, American former professional basketball player
- Roy Stuart, American actor (d. 2005)
- July 18
- Keith MacDonald, Canadian politician
- Robert E. Haebel, American major general
- Antonio García-Trevijano, Spanish republican, political activist, and author (d. 2018)
- Kurt Masur, German conductor (d. 2015)
- Jack Harshman, American professional baseball pitcher (d. 2013)
- Don Bagley, American jazz bassist (d. 2012)
- July 19
- Alma Carlisle, African American architect and architectural historian
- Tom Blake, American football player
- Hervé Pinoteau, French historian and royalist apologist
- Billy Gardner, American former professional baseball player, coach and manager
- July 20
- Zhang Sizhi, active rights lawyer in China
- Robert Wahl, American football player
- Michael Gielen, Austrian conductor and composer
- Heather Chasen, English actress
- Lyudmila Alexeyeva, Russian historian
- July 21
- Dick Smith, former Major League Baseball infielder
- Joan Benedict Steiger, American actress
- Hal Hatfield, Canadian football player
- William Liller, American astronomer
- July 22
- Dagoberto Moll, Uruguayan footballer and manager
- Hsing Yun, Chinese Buddhist monk
- Bill Detrick, American college basketball and golf coach (d. 2014)
- July 26 – Danny La Rue, Irish drag queen (d. 2009)
- July 27
- Jerry Van Dyke, American actor and comedian (d. 2018)
- John Seigenthaler, American journalist, writer, and political figure (d. 2014)
- July 28 – John Ashbery, American poet (d. 2017)
- July 30
- Richard Johnson, American actor (d. 2015)
- Victor Wong, American actor (d. 2001)
- August 4
- Eddie Kamae, American 'ukulele (d. 2017)
- Jess Thomas, American tenor (d. 1993)
- Eddie Kamae, American ukuleleist (d. 2017)
- August 5 – Rolf Wütherich, German automotive engineer and racer (d. 1981)
- August 6
- William D. Ford, American politician (d. 2004)
- Arturo Armando Molina, former President of El Salvador
- Richard Murphy, Irish poet (d. 2018)
- August 7
- Rocky Bridges, American middle infielder and third baseman (d. 2015)
- Edwin W. Edwards, American politician
- Prince Charles of Luxembourg, (d. 1977)
- Carl Switzer, American actor (d. 1959)
- August 8 – Johnny Temple, American baseball player (d. 1994)
- August 9 – Marvin Minsky, American computer scientist, Turing Award winner (Artificial intelligence) (d. 2016)
- August 10 – Eivind Eckbo, Norwegian politician, lawyer and farmer (d. 2017)
- August 11
- Stuart Rosenberg, American director (d. 2007)
- Giancarlo Astrua, Italian road bicycle racer (d. 2010)
- August 12 – Porter Wagoner, American country singer (d. 2007)
- August 13 – David Padilla, 64th President of Bolivia (d. 2016)
- August 14
- Sid Patterson, Australian track cyclist (d. 1999)
- Roger Carel (Bancharel), French actor
- August 15 – Carmela Marie Cristiano, American Roman Catholic nun (d. 2011)
- August 17
- F. Ray Keyser Jr., American lawyer and politician (d. 2015)
- Stefan Geosits, Burgenland Croatian writer and translator
- Ye Zhengda, Chinese politician and engineer (d. 2017)
- August 18 – Rosalynn Carter, First Lady of the United States
- August 19 – L. Q. Jones, American actor
- August 20 – Peter Oakley, also known as geriatric1927, British vlogger (d. 2014)
- August 21 – Thomas S. Monson, American religious leader (d. 2018)
- August 23
- Dick Bruna, Dutch artist, graphic designer (d. 2017)
- Philippe Mestre, French high-ranking civil servant, media executive and politician (d. 2017)
- August 25 – Althea Gibson, African-American tennis player (d. 2003)
- August 26
- Ma Jir Bo, Chinese Realism oil painter (d. 1985)
- Jill Amos, New Zealand politician and community leader (d. 2017)
- August 27 – Fouad al-Tikerly, prominent Iraqi novelist and writer (d. 2008)
- August 29 – A. Ross Eckler Jr., American logologist, statistician and author (d. 2016)
- August 30
- Buford A. Johnson, African-American World War II pilot (d. 2017)
- Geoffrey Beene, American fashion designer (d. 2004)
- Bill Daily, American comedian and dramatic actor
- William G. Curlin, American Roman Catholic prelate (d. 2017)
- September 2 – Gene Rhodes, American basketball player and coach (d. 2018)
- September 3 – Br. John Hamman S.M. (d. 2000), close-up magician, inventor, Marianist brother (d. 2000)
- September 4 – Antônio Carlos Magalhães, Brazilian politician (d. 2007)
- September 5 – Paul Volcker, American economist and academic
- September 7 – Eric Hill, English author and illustrator (d. 2014)
- September 10
- Johnny Keating, Scottish musician and songwriter (d. 2015)
- Sachiko, Princess Hisa, Japanese princess (d. 1928)
- September 11
- Vernon Corea, Sri Lankan broadcaster (d. 2002)
- Christine King Farris, civil rights activist
- G. David Schine, American businessman (d. 1996)
- September 13 – Laura Cardoso, Brazilian actress
- September 15
- Norm Crosby, American comedian
- John M. Jacobus Jr., American art historian (d. 2017)
- September 16
- Peter Falk, American actor (d. 2011)
- Jack Kelly, American actor (d. 1992)
- Sadako Ogata, Japanese diplomat, former United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- September 18 – Muriel Turner, Baroness Turner of Camden, British politician (d. 2018)
- September 19
- Rosemary Harris, American actress
- William Hickey, American actor (d. 1997)
- Nick Massi, Former Bassist for 'The Four Seasons' (d. 2000)
- September 21
- Owen Aspinall, 45th Governor of American Samoa (d. 1997)
- Joan Hotchkis, American actress, writer and performance artist
- September 22
- Kika de la Garza, American politician (d. 2017)
- Gordon Astall, English footballer
- Tommy Lasorda, American baseball manager (Los Angeles Dodgers)
- September 23
- Abdel Khaliq Mahjub, Sudanese politician (d. 1971)
- Thomas Vose Daily, American Roman Catholic prelate (d. 2017)
- September 24 – Arthur Malet, English actor (d. 2013)
- September 25
- Sir Colin Davis, English conductor (d. 2013)
- Val Jellay, Australian actress (d. 2017)
- September 27 – Steve Stavro, Canadian businessman and sports team owner (d. 2006)
- September 28 – Alícia Raquel de Videla, former first Lady of Argentina
- September 29
- Cid Moreira, Brazilian journalist and TV presenter,
- Adhemar Ferreira da Silva, Brazilian athlete (d. 2001)
- September 30 – W. S. Merwin, American poet
- October 1
- Tom Bosley, American actor (d. 2010)
- Ya'akov Ben-Yezri, Moroccan-Israeli politician (d. 2018)
- October 6 – Antony Grey, English gay rights activist (d. 2010)
- October 8 – César Milstein, Argentine scientist; received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (d. 2002)
- October 10 – Dana Elcar, American actor and director (d. 2005)
- October 11 – Princess Joséphine Charlotte of Belgium, Grand Duchess of Luxembourg (d. 2005)
- October 13
- Lee Konitz, American jazz composer and alto saxophonist
- Turgut Özal, 8th President and 26th Prime Minister of Turkey (d. 1993)
- October 14 – Roger Moore, English actor (d. 2017)
- October 15 – Peter Pollen, Canadian politician (d. 2017)
- October 16 – Günter Grass, German writer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2015)
- October 18 – George C. Scott, American actor (d. 1999)
- October 19 – Pierre Alechinsky, Belgian painter
- October 23 – Leszek Kołakowski, Polish philosopher (d. 2009)
- October 24 – Cal Hogue, American baseball player (d. 2005)
- October 25
- Jorge Batlle, President of Uruguay (d. 2016)
- Barbara Cook, American singer and actress (d. 2017)
- October 27 – Silvia Laidla, Estonian actress (d. 2012)
- October 28 – Roza Makagonova, Russian actress (d. 1995)
- October 29 – William Cousins, American judge (d. 2018)
- November 2 – Steve Ditko, American comic-book writer and artist
- November 3
- Marius Barnard, South African cardiac surgeon (d. 2014)
- Peggy McCay, American actress
- Jan Stoeckart, Dutch composer, conductor, trombonist and former radio producer (d. 2017)
- Odvar Nordli, Norwegian politician and 10th Prime Minister of Norway (d. 2018)
- November 4 – Bobby Breen, Canadian-born American actor and singer (d. 2016)
- November 5 – Kenneth Waller, English actor (d. 2000)
- November 7 – Hiroshi Yamauchi, Japanese businessman and president of Nintendo (d. 2013)
- November 8
- Ken Dodd, English comedian (d. 2018)
- Patti Page, American singer (d. 2013)
- November 10
- Richard Connolly, Australian hymnodist
- Gerry Glaude, Canadian professional ice hockey defenceman (d. 2017)
- Sabah, Lebanese singer and actress (d. 2014)
- November 14 – McLean Stevenson, American actor (d. 1996)
- November 15
- Gregor Mackenzie, British politician (d. 1992)
- Bill Rowling, 30th Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1995)
- November 16 – Gerry Lowe, English rugby player (d. 2018)
- November 17
- Fenella Fielding, English actress
- Nicholas Taylor, Canadian geologist, businessman, politician and Senator
- November 18 – Hank Ballard, American musician (d. 2003)
- November 21
- Georgia Frontiere, co-owner of the Los Angeles/St. Louis Rams (d. 2008)
- Gordon Christian, American ice hockey player (d. 2017)
- November 23
- Guy Davenport, American author, artist, and scholar (d. 2005)
- Angelo Sodano, Italian cardinal, Dean of the College of Cardinals
- November 24
- Ahmadou Kourouma, Ivorian writer (d. 2003)
- Alfredo Kraus, Spanish tenor (d. 1999)
- November 27
- José de Jesús Madera Uribe, American Roman Catholic bishop (d. 2017)
- Eppie Gibson, English rugby league player and coach (d. 2018)
- Arnold Clark, Scottish billionaire businessman (d. 2017)
- November 28
- Abdul Halim of Kedah, Yang di-Pertuan Agong of Malaysia (d. 2017)
- Chuck Mitchell, American actor (d. 1992)
- November 29 – Vin Scully, American baseball broadcaster
- November 30
- Tod Sloan, Canadian professional ice hockey player (d. 2017)
- Robert Guillaume, American actor (d. 2017)
- December 2 – Prabhakar Thokal, Indian cartoonist (d. 1999)
- December 3
- Andy Williams, American singer (d. 2012)
- Richard Pankhurst, British academic (d. 2017)
- December 4 – Rafael Sánchez Ferlosio, Spanish writer
- December 5
- Bhumibol Adulyadej, King Rama IX of Thailand (d. 2016)
- W. D. Amaradeva, Sri Lanka maestro (d. 2016)
- Óscar Míguez, Uruguayan football player (d. 2006)
- Joseph Keke, Beninese politician (d. 2017)
- Erich Probst, Austrian football player (d. 1988)
- December 6 – Marcel Pelletier, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2017)
- December 7 – Helen Watts, Welsh contralto (d. 2009)
- December 8 – Vladimir Shatalov, Russian cosmonaut
- December 9 – Pierre Henry, French composer (d. 2017)
- December 10 – Bob Farrell, American motivational speaker, author, and founder of Farrell's Ice Cream Parlour and Restaurant (d. 2015)
- December 11 – Stein Eriksen, Norwegian Olympic skier (d. 2015)
- December 12 – Robert Noyce, Intel cofounder (d. 1990)
- December 13 – James Wright, American poet (d. 1980)
- December 16 – Akihiko Hirata, Japanese actor (d. 1984)
- December 17 – Richard Long, American actor (d. 1974)
- December 18
- Jesus Varela, Filipino Roman Catholic prelate (d. 2018)
- Ramsey Clark, American politician and lawyer
- Roméo LeBlanc, 25th Governor General of Canada (d. 2009)
- December 20
- Charlie Callas, American comedian and singer (d. 2011)
- Kim Young-sam, South Korean politician, 7th President of the Republic of Korea (d. 2015)
- December 23 – Alexander Vedernikov, Russian singer and teacher (d. 2018)
- December 24 – Mary Higgins Clark, American novelist
- December 25
- Nellie Fox, American baseball player (d. 1975)
- Ram Narayan, Indian sarangi player
- December 26
- Akihiko Hirata, Japanese actor (d. 1984)
- Alan King, American comedian (d. 2004)
- Lin Hu, Chinese general (d. 2018)
- Denis Quilley, British actor (d. 2003)
- December 27
- Genevieve Audrey Wagner, American professional baseball player and Doctor of Medicine (d. 1984)
- Luciano Frosini, Italian racing cyclist (d. 2017)
- December 28 – Edward Babiuch, Polish Communist political figure
- December 29
- Giorgio Capitani, Italian film director and screenwriter (d. 2017)
- Andy Stanfield, American athlete (d. 1985)
- December 30
- Jan Kubíček, Czech constructivist painter and sculptor (d. 2013)
- Hamed Karoui, Prime Minister of Tunisia
- December 31 – NOF4, Italian painter and graffiti artist (d. 1994)
- January 9 – Houston Stewart Chamberlain, English-German author (b. 1855)
- January 19 – Empress Carlota of Mexico (b. 1840)
- January 21 – Charles Warren, British police officer and archeologist (b. 1840)
- February 4 – Janko Vukotić, Montenegrin general (b. 1866)
- February 13 – Brooks Adams, American historian (b. 1848)
- February 16 – Carl Theodore Vogelgesang, American admiral (b. 1869)
- February 19
- Fernand de Langle de Cary, French general (b. 1849)
- Robert Fuchs, Austrian composer (b. 1847)
- Georg Brandes, Danish critic and scholar (b. 1842)
- February 26
- Austin M. Knight, American admiral (b. 1854)
- Hermann Obrist, German sculptor (b. 1862)
- March 4
- Ira Remsen, American chemist, discoverer of saccharin (b. 1846)
- Max Théon, Polish Jewish occultist (b. 1848)
- March 11 – Xenophon Stratigos, Greek general (b. 1869)
- March 14 – Jānis Čakste, Latvian politician, first president of Latvian Republic (b. 1859)
- March 17 – Charles Emmett Mack, American actor (b. 1900)
- March 22 – Templin Potts, American naval officer; 11th Naval Governor of Guam (b. 1855)
- March 23 – Paul César Helleu, French artist (b. 1859)
- March 25 – Marie-Alphonsine Danil Ghattas, Palestinian Catholic nun, canonized (b. 1843)
- March 27 – Joe Start, American baseball player (b. 1842)
- April 15 – Gaston Leroux, French journalist and author (b. 1868)
- April 20 – Enrique Simonet, Spanish painter (b. 1866)
- April 25 – Earle Williams, American actor (b. 1880)
- April 26 – Noel Guy Davis, American naval officer and aviator (b. 1891)
- April 26 – Stanton Hall Wooster, American naval officer and aviator (b. 1895)
- April 28 – Li Dazhao, Chinese intellectual, co-founded the Communist Party of China (b. 1888; executed)
- May 2 – Ernest Starling, English physiologist (b. 1866)
- May 3 – Ernest Ball, American singer and songwriter (b. 1878)
- May 8 – Charles Nungesser, French aviator and World War I fighter ace (date of disappearance) (b. 1892)
- May 8 – Francois Coli, French aerial navigator and WW1 veteran (date of disappearance) (b. 1882)
- May 11 – Juan Gris, Spanish sculptor and painter (b. 1887)
- May 25 – Henri Hubert, French archaeologist and sociologist (b. 1872)
- June 1
- Lizzie Borden, American accused murderer; acquitted of killing her father and stepmother (b. 1860)
- J. B. Bury, Irish historian (b. 1861)
- Hannibal di Francia, Italian priest and saint (b. 1851)
- June 4 – Robert McKim, American actor (b. 1886)
- June 9 – Victoria Woodhull, American feminist and spiritualist; first woman to ever run for U.S. President (b. 1838)
- June 11 – William Attewell, English cricketer (b. 1861)
- June 14 – Jerome K. Jerome, English writer (b. 1859)
King Ferdinand of Romania
- July 5
- Marcelino Crisologo, Filipino politician, playwright, writer and poet (b. 1844)
- Albrecht Kossel, German physician, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (b. 1853)
- July 8 – Max Hoffmann, German general (b. 1869)
- July 9 – John Drew, Jr., American stage actor (b. 1853)
- July 20 – King Ferdinand of Romania (b. 1865)
- July 24 – Ryūnosuke Akutagawa, Japanese poet and writer (b. 1892)
- July 26 – June Mathis, American screenwriter (b. 1889)
- August 7 – Leonard Wood, American general (b. 1860)
- August 13 – James Oliver Curwood, American novelist and conservationist (b. 1878)
- August 17 – Johannes Theodor Baargeld, German painter and poet (b. 1892)
- August 23
- Nicola Sacco, Italian anarchist (b. 1891)
- Bartolomeo Vanzetti, Italian anarchist (b. 1888)
- August 24 – Manuel Díaz Rodríguez, Venezuelan writer (b. 1871)
- September 1 – Amelia Bingham, American stage actress (b. 1869)
- September 5
- Marcus Loew, American theatre chain founder (b. 1870)
- Wayne Wheeler, American temperance movement leader (b. 1868)
- September 6 – Lloyd W. Bertaud, American aviator (b. 1895)
- September 14
- Hugo Ball, German poet, founder of Dadaism (b. 1886)
- Isadora Duncan, British-based American dancer (b. 1877)
- September 19 – Michael Ancher, Danish painter (b. 1849)
- September 27 – Leopold Wharton, American film director (b. 1870)
- September 29 – Willem Einthoven, Dutch inventor, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (b. 1860)
- September 30 – Charles Kilpatrick, American one-legged trick cyclist (b. 1869)
- October 2 – Svante Arrhenius, Swedish chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1859)
- October 5 – Sam Warner, Hollywood studio executive (b. 1887)
- October 10 – Gustave Whitehead, German-born aviation pioneer (b. 1874)
- October 16 – David Macpherson, Canadian-born American civil engineer (b. 1854)
- October 22
- Borisav "Bora" Stanković, Serbian writer (b. 1876)
- Ross Youngs, American baseball player and MLB Hall of Famer (b. 1897)
- October 27 – Joseph "Squizzy" Taylor, Australian underworld figure (b. 1888)
- November 1 – Florence Mills, American cabaret singer (b. 1896)
- November 4
- Hawthorne C. Gray, record-setting American balloonist (b. 1889)
- Valli Valli, actress (b. 1882)
- November 11 – Wilhelm Johannsen, Danish botanist, physiologist and geneticist (b. 1857)
- November 18 – Emma Carus, American opera contralto, (b. 1879)
- November 23 – Alfred III, Prince of Windisch-Grätz, former Prime Minister of Austria (b. 1851)
- November 24 – Ion I. C. Brătianu, 5-Time Prime Minister of Romania (b. 1864)
- December 17
- Hubert Harrison, African-American writer, critic, and activist (b. 1883)
- Rajendra Nath Lahiri, Indian Revolutionary, Hindustan Republican Association (b. 1901)
- December 18 – Pandit Ram Prasad Bismil, Indian Revolutionary, Hindustan Republican Association (b. 1897)
- December 19
- Ashfaqulla Khan, Indian Revolutionary, Hindustan Republican Association (b. 1900)
- Thakur Roshan Singh, Indian Revolutionary, Hindustan Republican Association (b. 1892)
1927: Nobel Prizes
- Physics – Arthur Holly Compton, Charles Thomson Rees Wilson
- Chemistry – Heinrich Otto Wieland
- Physiology or Medicine – Julius Wagner-Jauregg
- Literature – Henri Bergson
- Peace – Ferdinand Buisson, Ludwig Quidde
1927: See also
- One Summer: America, 1927, a book by Bill Bryson
- Utsu, T. R. (2002), "A List of Deadly Earthquakes in the World: 1500–2000", International Handbook of Earthquake & Engineering Seismology, Part A, Volume 81A (First ed.), Buy book ISBN 978-0124406520
- "U.S. and British Warships Shell Cantonese Army". Miami Daily News. 1927-03-24. p. 1.
- "Sunbeam land speed engine restored". BBC News.
- Bill Bryson (1 October 2013). One Summer: America, 1927. Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group. Buy book ISBN 978-0-385-53782-7.
1927: Further reading
- Charles J. Shindo. 1927 and the Rise of Modern America (University Press of Kansas; 244 pages; 2010).
1927 in other languages
Source of information: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. We're not responsible for the content of this article and your use of this information. Disclaimer
Using this page, you can quickly and easily search for the "1927
" related products in the best online stores. For your convenience the search term is already added to the search box. You can either make a search right now or modify the query somehow (for example, "1927 2018").
You can also change the category of required goods. The "Sale" category is selected right now, so the search will be done in the web stores offering 500 daily sales and special offers, 5 000 000 products related products and services. Thus, in just one click, you can check the current prices, offers, discounts, available goods, etc. Also make sure to check the today's sales in the selected online stores listed below.
US Delivery, Shipping to the United States
The delivery of goods is carried out internationally and across the United States. The goods are shipped to all US cities and towns.
And the goods named "1927" in Alabama can be received in such cities as Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Decatur, Auburn, Madison, Florence, Gadsden, Vestavia Hills, Prattville, Phenix City, Alabaster, Bessemer, Enterprise, Opelika, Homewood, Northport, Anniston, Prichard, Athens. And also in Daphne, Pelham, Oxford, Albertville, Selma, Mountain Brook, Trussville, Troy, Center Point, Helena, Hueytown, Talladega, Fairhope, Ozark, Alexander City, Cullman, Scottsboro, Millbrook, Foley, Hartselle, Fort Payne, Gardendale, Jasper, Saraland, Muscle Shoals, Eufaula, and other cities.
It goes without saying that the goods related with "1927" in Alaska can be purchased if you live in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Wasilla, Kenai, Kodiak, Bethel, Palmer, Homer, Unalaska, Barrow, Soldotna, Valdez, Nome, Kotzebue, Seward, Wrangell, Dillingham, Cordova, North Pole, Houston, Craig, Hooper Bay, Akutan, and other cities.
Usually, any things related with "1927" in Arizona can be received in Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Yuma, Avondale, Flagstaff, Goodyear, Lake Havasu City, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Sierra Vista, Maricopa, Oro Valley, Prescott, Bullhead City, Prescott Valley. And, of course, Apache Junction, Marana, El Mirage, Kingman, Queen Creek, Florence, San Luis, Sahuarita, Fountain Hills, Nogales, Douglas, Eloy, Payson, Somerton, Paradise Valley, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Chino Valley, Show Low, Sedona and smaller towns.
Usually, the goods by your query "1927" in Arkansas can be sent to Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Pine Bluff, Bentonville, Hot Springs, Benton, Texarkana, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Russellville, Bella Vista, West Memphis, Paragould, Cabot. You can also buy these goods in Searcy, Van Buren, El Dorado, Maumelle, Blytheville, Forrest City, Siloam Springs, Bryant, Harrison, Hot Springs Village, Mountain Home, Marion, Helena-West Helena, Camden, Magnolia, Arkadelphia, Malvern, Batesville, Hope, and other cities and towns.
And the products related to the term "1927" in California can be sent to Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Stockton, Chula Vista, Fremont, Irvine, San Bernardino, Modesto, Oxnard, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Glendale, Huntington Beach, Santa Clarita, Garden Grove. And other cities and towns, such as Santa Rosa, Oceanside, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Lancaster, Elk Grove, Palmdale, Corona, Salinas, Pomona, Torrance, Hayward, Escondido, Sunnyvale, Pasadena, Fullerton, Orange, Thousand Oaks, Visalia, Simi Valley, Concord, Roseville, Santa Clara, Vallejo, Victorville. The shipping is also available in El Monte, Berkeley, Downey, Costa Mesa, Inglewood, Ventura, West Covina, Norwalk, Carlsbad, Fairfield, Richmond, Murrieta, Burbank, Antioch, Daly City, Temecula, Santa Maria, El Cajon, Rialto, San Mateo, Compton, Clovis, Jurupa Valley, South Gate, Vista, Mission Viejo. Delivery is also carried out in Vacaville, Carson, Hesperia, Redding, Santa Monica, Westminster, Santa Barbara, Chico, Whittier, Newport Beach, San Leandro, Hawthorne, San Marcos, Citrus Heights, Alhambra, Tracy, Livermore, Buena Park, Lakewood, Merced, Hemet, Chino, Menifee, Lake Forest, Napa. And also in Redwood City, Bellflower, Indio, Tustin, Baldwin Park, Chino Hills, Mountain View, Alameda, Upland, Folsom, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Lynwood, Union City, Apple Valley, Redlands, Turlock, Perris, Manteca, Milpitas, Redondo Beach, Davis, Camarillo, Yuba City. Delivery is also carried out in Rancho Cordova, Palo Alto, Yorba Linda, Walnut Creek, South San Francisco, San Clemente, Pittsburg, Laguna Niguel, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Lodi, Madera, Monterey Park, La Habra, Santa Cruz, Encinitas, Tulare, Gardena, National City, Cupertino. Delivery is also carried out in Huntington Park, Petaluma, San Rafael, La Mesa, Rocklin, Arcadia, Diamond Bar, Woodland, Fountain Valley, Porterville, Paramount, Hanford, Rosemead, Eastvale, Santee, Highland, Delano, Colton, Novato, Lake Elsinore, Brentwood, Yucaipa, Cathedral City, Watsonville, Placentia, and other cities.
No need to say, the products related to the term "1927" in Colorado can be received in Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Arvada, Westminster, Pueblo, Centennial, Boulder, Greeley, Longmont, Loveland, Broomfield, Grand Junction, Castle Rock, Commerce City, Parker, Littleton, Northglenn, Brighton, Englewood. You can also buy these goods in Wheat Ridge, Fountain, Lafayette, Windsor, Erie, Evans, Golden, Louisville, Montrose, Durango, Cañon City, Greenwood Village, Sterling, Lone Tree, Johnstown, Superior, Fruita, Steamboat Springs, Federal Heights, Firestone, Fort Morgan, Frederick, Castle Pines, and other cities and towns.
Naturally, the products by request "1927" in Connecticut can be received in Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton, and so on.
Of course, the goods related with "1927" in Delaware can be received in such cities as Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna, Milford, Seaford, Georgetown, Elsmere, New Castle, Millsboro, Laurel, Harrington, Camden, Clayton, Lewes, Milton, Selbyville, Bridgeville, Townsend.
And of course, the products related to the term "1927" in Florida can be bought in Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, Cape Coral, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Gainesville, Coral Springs, Miami Gardens, Clearwater, Palm Bay, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, Lakeland, Davie, Miami Beach, Boca Raton. Delivery is also carried out in Deltona, Plantation, Sunrise, Palm Coast, Largo, Deerfield Beach, Melbourne, Boynton Beach, Lauderhill, Fort Myers, Weston, Kissimmee, Homestead, Delray Beach, Tamarac, Daytona Beach, Wellington, North Miami, Jupiter, North Port, Coconut Creek, Port Orange, Sanford, Margate, Ocala, Sarasota, Pensacola...
And today the goods by your query "1927" in Georgia can be purchased if you live in Atlanta, Columbus, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Albany, Warner Robins, Alpharetta, Marietta, Valdosta, Smyrna, Dunwoody, Rome, East Point, Milton, Gainesville, Hinesville, Peachtree City, Newnan, Dalton, Douglasville, Kennesaw, LaGrange, Statesboro, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Stockbridge, Woodstock, Carrollton, Canton, Griffin, McDonough, Acworth, Pooler, Union City, and other cities and towns.
Today the goods related with "1927" in Hawaii can be shipped to Honolulu, East Honolulu, Pearl City, Hilo, Kailua, Waipahu, Kaneohe, Mililani Town, Kahului, Ewa Gentry, Mililani Mauka, Kihei, Makakilo, Wahiawa, Schofield Barracks, Wailuku, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Royal Kunia, Halawa, Waimalu, Waianae, Nanakuli, Kailua, Lahaina, Waipio, Hawaiian Paradise Park, Kapaa, and other cities.
Of course, the products by request "1927" in Idaho can be delivered to Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Caldwell, Coeur d'Alene, Twin Falls, Lewiston, Post Falls, Rexburg, Moscow, Eagle, Kuna, Ammon, Chubbuck, Hayden, Mountain Home, Blackfoot, Garden City, Jerome, Burley, and other cities.
And today the goods by your query "1927" in Illinois can be shipped to Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Champaign, Bloomington, Decatur, Evanston, Des Plaines, Berwyn, Wheaton, Belleville, Elmhurst, DeKalb, Moline, Urbana, Crystal Lake, Quincy, Rock Island, Park Ridge, Calumet City, Pekin, Danville, St. Charles, North Chicago, Galesburg, Chicago Heights, Granite City, Highland Park, Burbank, O'Fallon, Oak Forest, Alton, Kankakee, West Chicago, East St. Louis, McHenry, Batavia, Carbondale, Freeport, Belvidere, Collinsville, Harvey, Lockport, Woodstock, etc.
As always, the goods related with "1927" in Indiana can be delivered to Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Carmel, Fishers, Bloomington, Hammond, Gary, Lafayette, Muncie, Terre Haute, Kokomo, Noblesville, Anderson, Greenwood, Elkhart, Mishawaka, Lawrence, Jeffersonville, Columbus, Portage, New Albany, Richmond, Westfield, Valparaiso, Goshen, Michigan City, West Lafayette, Marion, East Chicago, Hobart, Crown Point, Franklin, La Porte, Greenfield and smaller towns.
Normally, the found goods by query "1927" in Iowa can be shipped to such cities as Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Iowa City, Waterloo, Council Bluffs, Ames, West Des Moines, Dubuque, Ankeny, Urbandale, Cedar Falls, Marion, Bettendorf, Marshalltown, Mason City, Clinton, Burlington, Ottumwa, Fort Dodge, Muscatine, Coralville, Johnston, North Liberty, Altoona, Newton, Indianola.
No need to say, the products by request "1927" in Kansas can be bought in Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, Salina, Hutchinson, Leavenworth, Leawood, Dodge City, Garden City, Junction City, Emporia, Derby, Prairie Village, Hays, Liberal, Gardner, Pittsburg, Newton, Great Bend, McPherson, El Dorado, Ottawa, Winfield, Arkansas City, Andover, Lansing, Merriam, Haysville, Atchison, Parsons, and so on.
As usual, the products by request "1927" in Kentucky can be purchased if you live in Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond, Florence, Georgetown, Henderson, Elizabethtown, Nicholasville, Jeffersontown, Frankfort, Paducah, Independence, Radcliff, Ashland, Madisonville, Winchester, Erlanger, Murray, St. Matthews, Fort Thomas, Danville, Newport, Shively, Shelbyville, Glasgow, Berea, Bardstown, Shepherdsville, Somerset, Lyndon, Lawrenceburg, Middlesboro, Mayfield and smaller towns.
Today any things related with "1927" in Louisiana can be shipped to such cities as New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Kenner, Bossier City, Monroe, Alexandria, Houma, Marrero, New Iberia, Laplace, Slidell, Prairieville, Central, Terrytown, Ruston, Sulphur, Harvey, Hammond, Bayou Cane, Shenandoah, Natchitoches, Gretna, Chalmette, Opelousas, Estelle, Zachary.
Of course, the products related to the term "1927" in Maine can be shipped to such cities as Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, Auburn, Biddeford, Sanford, Saco, Augusta, Westbrook, Waterville, Presque Isle, Brewer, Bath, Caribou, Ellsworth, Old Town, Rockland, Belfast, Gardiner, Calais, Hallowell, Eastport, and so on.
And the goods named "1927" in Maryland can be received in Baltimore, Frederick, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bowie, Hagerstown, Annapolis, College Park, Salisbury, Laurel, Greenbelt, Cumberland, Westminster, Hyattsville, Takoma Park, Easton, Elkton, Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, Cambridge, New Carrollton, Bel Air, and other cities and towns.
It goes without saying that any things related with "1927" in Massachusetts can be delivered to Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Lynn, Fall River, Newton, Lawrence, Somerville, Framingham, Haverhill, Waltham, Malden, Brookline, Plymouth, Medford, Taunton, Chicopee, Weymouth, Revere, Peabody, Methuen, Barnstable, Pittsfield, Attleboro, Arlington, Everett, Salem, Westfield, Leominster, Fitchburg, Billerica, Holyoke, Beverly, Marlborough, Woburn, Amherst, Braintree, Shrewsbury, Chelsea, Dartmouth, Chelmsford, Andover, Natick, Randolph, Watertown...
Naturally, the found goods by query "1927" in Michigan can be purchased if you live in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Dearborn, Livonia, Clinton, Canton, Westland, Troy, Farmington Hills, Macomb Township, Kalamazoo, Shelby, Wyoming, Southfield, Waterford, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Taylor, Saint Clair Shores, Pontiac, Dearborn Heights, Royal Oak, Novi, Ypsilanti, Battle Creek, Saginaw, Kentwood, East Lansing, Redford, Roseville, Georgetown, Portage, Chesterfield Township, Midland, Bloomfield Charter Township, Oakland County, Saginaw, Commerce, Meridian, Muskegon, Lincoln Park, Grand Blanc, Holland, Orion, Bay City, Independence Charter Township, and other cities and towns.
As you know, the goods related with "1927" in Minnesota can be sent to Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester, Bloomington, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Woodbury, St. Cloud, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Coon Rapids, Blaine, Burnsville, Lakeville, Minnetonka, Apple Valley, Edina, St. Louis Park, Moorhead, Mankato, Maplewood, Shakopee, Richfield, Cottage Grove, Roseville, Inver Grove Heights, Andover, Brooklyn Center, Savage, Oakdale, Fridley, Winona, Shoreview, Ramsey, Owatonna, Chanhassen, Prior Lake, White Bear Lake, Chaska, Austin, Elk River, Champlin, Faribault, Rosemount, Crystal, Farmington, Hastings, New Brighton, and so on.
Undoubtedly, the found goods by query "1927" in Mississippi can be shipped to such cities as Jackson, Gulfport, Southaven, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Meridian, Tupelo, Greenville, Olive Branch, Horn Lake, Clinton, Pearl, Ridgeland, Starkville, Columbus, Vicksburg, Pascagoula, Clarksdale, Oxford, Laurel, Gautier, Ocean Springs, Madison, Brandon, Greenwood, Cleveland, Natchez, Long Beach, Corinth, Hernando, Moss Point, McComb, Canton, Carriere, Grenada, Brookhaven, Indianola, Yazoo City, West Point, Picayune, Petal and smaller towns.
Naturally, the found goods by query "1927" in Missouri can be shipped to such cities as Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Lee’s Summit, O’Fallon, St. Joseph, St. Charles, Blue Springs, St. Peters, Florissant, Joplin, Chesterfield, Jefferson City, Cape Girardeau, Oakville, Wildwood, University City, Ballwin, Raytown, Liberty, Wentzville, Mehlville, Kirkwood, Maryland Heights, Hazelwood, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Webster Groves, Sedalia, Ferguson, Arnold, Affton, etc.
As always, any products related with "1927" in Montana can be delivered to Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Kalispell, Havre, Anaconda, Miles City, Belgrade, Livingston, Laurel, Whitefish, Lewistown, Sidney, and other cities and towns.
As always, any things related with "1927" in Nebraska can be sent to Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont, Hastings, Norfolk, North Platte, Papillion, Columbus, La Vista, Scottsbluff, South Sioux City, Beatrice, Lexington, and other cities and towns.
Naturally, the goods named "1927" in Nevada can be bought in Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, North Las Vegas, Sparks, Carson City, Fernley, Elko, Mesquite, Boulder City, Fallon, Winnemucca, West Wendover, Ely, Yerington, Carlin, Lovelock, Wells, Caliente.
Of course, the products by request "1927" in New Hampshire can be delivered to the following cities: Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, Dover, Rochester, Salem, Merrimack, Hudson, Londonderry, Keene, Bedford, Portsmouth, Goffstown, Laconia, Hampton, Milford, Durham, Exeter, Windham, Hooksett, Claremont, Lebanon, Pelham, Somersworth, Hanover, Amherst, Raymond, Conway, Berlin, and other cities and towns.
No need to say, the goods by your query "1927" in New Jersey can be shipped to Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Woodbridge, Lakewood, Toms River, Hamilton, Trenton, Clifton, Camden, Brick, Cherry Hill, Passaic, Middletown, Union City, Old Bridge, Gloucester Township, East Orange, Bayonne, Franklin, North Bergen, Vineland, Union, Piscataway, New Brunswick, Jackson, Wayne, Irvington, Parsippany-Troy Hills, Howell, Perth Amboy, Hoboken, Plainfield, West New York, Washington Township, East Brunswick, Bloomfield, West Orange, Evesham, Bridgewater, South Brunswick, Egg Harbor, Manchester, Hackensack, Sayreville, Mount Laurel, Berkeley, North Brunswick and smaller towns.
Of course, any things related with "1927" in New Mexico can be bought in Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Clovis, Hobbs, Alamogordo, Carlsbad, Gallup, Deming, Los Lunas, Chaparral, Sunland Park, Las Vegas, Portales, Los Alamos, North Valley, Artesia, Lovington, Silver City, Española...
Of course, the goods named "1927" in New York can be sent to New York, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Schenectady, Utica, White Plains, Troy, Niagara Falls, Binghamton, Rome, Long Beach, Poughkeepsie, North Tonawanda, Jamestown, Ithaca, Elmira, Newburgh, Middletown, Auburn, Watertown, Glen Cove, Saratoga Springs, Kingston, Peekskill, Lockport, Plattsburgh, Cortland, Amsterdam, Oswego, Lackawanna, Cohoes, Rye, Gloversville, Beacon, Batavia, Tonawanda, Glens Falls, Olean, Oneonta, Geneva, Dunkirk, Fulton, Oneida, Corning, Ogdensburg, Canandaigua, Watervliet, and so on.
No need to say, the goods named "1927" in North Carolina can be sent to Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Cary, Wilmington, High Point, Greenville, Asheville, Concord, Gastonia, Jacksonville, Chapel Hill, Rocky Mount, Huntersville, Burlington, Wilson, Kannapolis, Apex, Hickory, Wake Forest, Indian Trail, Mooresville, Goldsboro, Monroe, Salisbury, Holly Springs, Matthews, New Bern, Sanford, Cornelius, Garner, Thomasville, Statesville, Asheboro, Mint Hill, Fuquay-Varina, Morrisville, Kernersville, Lumberton, Kinston, Carrboro, Havelock, Shelby, Clemmons, Lexington, Clayton, Boone, and so on.
No need to say, the goods related with "1927" in North Dakota can be delivered to Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot, West Fargo, Williston, Dickinson, Mandan, Jamestown, Wahpeton, Devils Lake, Watford City, Valley City, Grafton, Lincoln, Beulah, Rugby, Stanley, Horace, Casselton, New Town, Hazen, Bottineau, Lisbon, Carrington.
And today the goods related with "1927" in Ohio can be shipped to such cities as Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain, Hamilton, Springfield, Kettering, Elyria, Lakewood, Cuyahoga Falls, Euclid, Middletown, Mansfield, Newark, Mentor, Cleveland Heights, Beavercreek, Strongsville, Fairfield, Dublin, Warren, Findlay, Lancaster, Lima, Huber Heights, Marion, Westerville, Reynoldsburg, Grove City, Stow, Delaware, Brunswick, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Westlake, North Olmsted, Fairborn, Massillon, Mason, North Royalton, Bowling Green, North Ridgeville, Kent, Garfield Heights...
Naturally, the goods named "1927" in Oklahoma can be sent to Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Owasso, Shawnee, Yukon, Ardmore, Ponca City, Bixby, Duncan, Del City, Jenks, Sapulpa, Mustang, Sand Springs, Bethany, Altus, Claremore, El Reno, McAlester, Ada, Durant, Tahlequah, Chickasha, Miami, Glenpool, Elk City, Woodward, Okmulgee, Choctaw, Weatherford, Guymon, Guthrie, Warr Acres, and so on.
Of course, the products related to the term "1927" in Oregon can be sent to Portland, Salem, Eugene, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend, Medford, Springfield, Corvallis, Albany, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Keizer, Grants Pass, Oregon City, McMinnville, Redmond, Tualatin, West Linn, Woodburn, Forest Grove, Newberg, Wilsonville, Roseburg, Klamath Falls, Ashland, Milwaukie, Sherwood, Happy Valley, Central Point, Canby, Hermiston, Pendleton, Troutdale, Lebanon, Coos Bay, The Dalles, Dallas, St. Helens, La Grande, Cornelius, Gladstone, Ontario, Sandy, Newport, Monmouth, and so on.
Today the goods by your query "1927" in Pennsylvania can be delivered to the following cities: Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Scranton, Bethlehem, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Altoona, York, Wilkes-Barre, Chester, Williamsport, Easton, Lebanon, Hazleton, New Castle, Johnstown, McKeesport, Hermitage, Greensburg, Pottsville, Sharon, Butler, Washington, Meadville, New Kensington, Coatesville, St. Marys, Lower Burrell, Oil City, Nanticoke, Uniontown, etc.
No need to say, the goods by request "1927" in Rhode Island can be delivered to Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence, Woonsocket, Coventry, Cumberland, North Providence, South Kingstown, West Warwick, Johnston, North Kingstown, Newport, Bristol, Westerly, Smithfield, Lincoln, Central Falls, Portsmouth, Barrington, Middletown, Burrillville, Narragansett, Tiverton, East Greenwich, North Smithfield, Warren, Scituate, and other cities.
As always, the goods by your query "1927" in South Carolina can be sent to Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Sumter, Hilton Head Island, Spartanburg, Florence, Goose Creek, Aiken, Myrtle Beach, Anderson, Greer, Mauldin, Greenwood, North Augusta, Easley, Simpsonville, Hanahan, Lexington, Conway, West Columbia, North Myrtle Beach, Clemson, Orangeburg, Cayce, Bluffton, Beaufort, Gaffney, Irmo, Fort Mill, Port Royal, Forest Acres, Newberry.
As you know, the products related to the term "1927" in South Dakota can be shipped to such cities as Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown, Mitchell, Yankton, Pierre, Huron, Spearfish, Vermillion, etc.
And of course, any products related with "1927" in Tennessee can be bought in Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Jackson, Johnson City, Bartlett, Hendersonville, Kingsport, Collierville, Smyrna, Cleveland, Brentwood, Germantown, Columbia, Spring Hill, La Vergne, Gallatin, Cookeville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Morristown, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Bristol, Farragut, Shelbyville, East Ridge, Tullahoma and smaller towns.
Of course, the goods related with "1927" in Texas can be delivered to the following cities: Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, McKinney, Frisco, Pasadena, Mesquite, Killeen, McAllen, Carrollton, Midland, Waco, Denton, Abilene, Odessa, Beaumont, Round Rock, The Woodlands, Richardson, Pearland, College Station, Wichita Falls, Lewisville, Tyler, San Angelo, League City, Allen, Sugar Land, Edinburg, Mission, Longview, Bryan, Pharr, Baytown, Missouri City, Temple, Flower Mound, New Braunfels, North Richland Hills, Conroe, Victoria, Cedar Park, Harlingen, Atascocita, Mansfield, Georgetown, San Marcos, Rowlett, Pflugerville, Port Arthur, Spring, Euless, DeSoto, Grapevine, Galveston, and other cities.
And of course, the goods named "1927" in Utah can be delivered to Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, Orem, Sandy, Ogden, St. George, Layton, Taylorsville, South Jordan, Logan, Lehi, Murray, Bountiful, Draper, Riverton, Roy, Spanish Fork, Pleasant Grove, Cottonwood Heights, Tooele, Springville, Cedar City, Midvale. The shipping is also available in Kaysville, Holladay, American Fork, Clearfield, Syracuse, South Salt Lake, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Clinton, Washington, Payson, Farmington, Brigham City, Saratoga Springs, North Ogden, South Ogden, North Salt Lake, Highland, Centerville, Hurricane, Heber City, West Haven, Lindon, and so on.
And the found goods by query "1927" in Vermont can be bought in Burlington, South Burlington, Rutland, Barre, Montpelier, Winooski, St. Albans, Newport, Vergennes...
It goes without saying that any things related with "1927" in Virginia can be delivered to Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria, Hampton, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Danville, Manassas, Petersburg, Fredericksburg, Winchester, Salem, Staunton, Fairfax, Hopewell, Waynesboro, Colonial Heights, Radford, Bristol, Manassas Park, Williamsburg, Falls Church, Martinsville, Poquoson, and other cities and towns.
Normally, any products related with "1927" in Washington can be sent to Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton, Federal Way, Yakima, Spokane Valley, Kirkland, Bellingham, Kennewick, Auburn, Pasco, Marysville, Lakewood, Redmond, Shoreline, Richland, Sammamish, Burien, Olympia, Lacey. You can also buy these goods in Edmonds, Puyallup, Bremerton, Lynnwood, Bothell, Longview, Issaquah, Wenatchee, Mount Vernon, University Place, Walla Walla, Pullman, Des Moines, Lake Stevens, SeaTac, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Bainbridge Island, Oak Harbor, Kenmore, Moses Lake, Camas, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Tukwila, and other cities and towns.
Today any products related with "1927" in West Virginia can be shipped to such cities as Charleston, Huntington, Morgantown, Parkersburg, Wheeling, Weirton, Fairmont, Martinsburg, Beckley, Clarksburg, South Charleston, St. Albans, Vienna, Bluefield, etc.
Usually, the goods related with "1927" in Wisconsin can be purchased if you live in Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine, Appleton, Waukesha, Oshkosh, Eau Claire, Janesville, West Allis, La Crosse, Sheboygan, Wauwatosa, Fond du Lac, New Berlin, Wausau. Delivery is also carried out in Brookfield, Beloit, Greenfield, Franklin, Oak Creek, Manitowoc, West Bend, Sun Prairie, Superior, Stevens Point, Neenah, Fitchburg, Muskego, Watertown, De Pere, Mequon, South Milwaukee, Marshfield, and other cities.
Today the goods named "1927" in Wyoming can be purchased if you live in Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs, Sheridan, Green River, Evanston, Riverton, Jackson, Cody, Rawlins, Lander, Torrington, Powell, Douglas, Worland.
Canada Delivery, Shipping to Canada
Undoubtedly, the goods by request "1927" in Canada can be delivered to the following cities: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Brampton, Hamilton, Quebec City, Surrey, Laval, Halifax, London, Markham, Vaughan, Gatineau, Longueuil, Burnaby, Saskatoon, Kitchener, Windsor, Regina, Richmond, Richmond Hill.
Delivery is also carried out in Oakville, Burlington, Greater Sudbury, Sherbrooke, Oshawa, Saguenay, Lévis, Barrie, Abbotsford, St. Catharines, Trois-Rivières, Cambridge, Coquitlam, Kingston, Whitby, Guelph, Kelowna, Saanich, Ajax, Thunder Bay, Terrebonne, St. John's, Langley, Chatham-Kent, Delta.
As well as in Waterloo, Cape Breton, Brantford, Strathcona County, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Red Deer, Pickering, Kamloops, Clarington, North Vancouver, Milton, Nanaimo, Lethbridge, Niagara Falls, Repentigny, Victoria, Newmarket, Brossard, Peterborough, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Sault Ste. Marie, Kawartha Lakes, Sarnia, Prince George.
And also in Drummondville, Saint John, Moncton, Saint-Jérôme, New Westminster, Wood Buffalo, Granby, Norfolk County, St. Albert, Medicine Hat, Caledon, Halton Hills, Port Coquitlam, Fredericton, Grande Prairie, North Bay, Blainville, Saint-Hyacinthe, Aurora, Welland, Shawinigan, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Belleville, North Vancouver, etc.
Generally, the goods related with "1927" can be shipped to any place in Canada, including Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
UK Delivery, Shipping to the United Kingdom
Normally, the goods related with "1927" in the United Kingdom can be bought in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Wakefield, Cardiff, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Sunderland, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Brighton, Hull, Plymouth, Stoke-on-Trent.
It's also available for those who live in Wolverhampton, Derby, Swansea, Southampton, Salford, Aberdeen, Westminster, Portsmouth, York, Peterborough, Dundee, Lancaster, Oxford, Newport, Preston, St Albans, Norwich, Chester, Cambridge, Salisbury, Exeter, Gloucester. Delivery is also carried out in Lisburn, Chichester, Winchester, Londonderry, Carlisle, Worcester, Bath, Durham, Lincoln, Hereford, Armagh, Inverness, Stirling, Canterbury, Lichfield, Newry, Ripon, Bangor, Truro, Ely, Wells, St. Davids...
In fact, the goods related with "1927" can be shipped to any place in the UK, including England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Ireland Delivery, Shipping to Ireland
Naturally, any things related with "1927" in Ireland can be bought in Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Drogheda, Dundalk, Swords, Bray, Navan, Ennis, Kilkenny, Tralee, Carlow, Newbridge, Naas, Athlone, Portlaoise, Mullingar, Wexford, Balbriggan, Letterkenny, Celbridge, Sligo. It is also available for the people living in Clonmel, Greystones, Malahide, Leixlip, Carrigaline, Tullamore, Killarney, Arklow, Maynooth, Cobh, Castlebar, Midleton, Mallow, Ashbourne, Ballina, Laytown-Bettystown-Mornington, Enniscorthy, Wicklow, Tramore, Cavan, etc.
Actually, any products related with "1927" can be shipped to any place in Ireland, including Leinster, Ulster, Munster, and Connacht.
Australia Delivery, Shipping to Australia
And of course, the goods related with "1927" in Australia can be delivered to the following cities: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Newcastle, Maitland, Canberra, Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns, Darwin, Toowoomba, Ballarat, Bendigo, Albury, Wodonga, Launceston, Mackay.
And other cities and towns, such as Rockhampton, Bunbury, Bundaberg, Coffs Harbour, Wagga Wagga, Hervey Bay, Mildura, Wentworth, Shepparton, Mooroopna, Gladstone, Tannum Sands, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Traralgon, Morwell, Orange, Geraldton, Bowral, Mittagong, Dubbo, Busselton, Bathurst, Nowra, Bomaderry, Warrnambool, Albany, Warragul, Drouin, Kalgoorlie, Boulder, Devonport...
In fact, any things related with "1927" can be shipped to any place in Australia, including New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, and Northern Territory.
New Zealand Delivery, Shipping to New Zealand
Of course, the goods related with "1927" in New Zealand can be received in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier-Hastings, Dunedin, Lower Hutt, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui, Gisborne, Porirua, Invercargill, Nelson, Upper Hutt, Gisborne, Blenheim, Pukekohe, Timaru, Taupo.
Basically, the goods by request "1927" can be shipped to any place in New Zealand, including North Island, South Island, Waiheke Island, and smaller islands.
It goes without saying thatany things related withcan be shipped to such cities asYou can also buy these goods in, and other cities.
Abkhazia: Gagra, Gudauta, Lake Ritsa, New Athos, Ochamchire, Pitsunda, Sukhumi, Tsandryphsh, etc.
Afghanistan: Herat, Jalalabad, Kabul, Kandahar, Kunduz, Mazar-i-Sharif, Taloqan, etc.
Albania: Berat, Butrint, Dhërmi, Durrës, Gjirokastër, Himarë, Korçë, Pogradec, Qeparo, Sarandë, Shkodër, Tirana, Velipojë, Vlorë, etc.
Algeria: Algiers, Oran, etc.
American Virgin Islands: Charlotte Amalie, etc.
Andorra: Andorra la Vella, Arinsal, El Pas de la Casa, Encamp, Grandvalira, Ordino, Pal, Soldeu, Vallnord, etc.
Angola: Benguela, Luanda, etc.
Anguilla: The Valley, West End, etc.
Antigua and Barbuda: Jolly Harbour, Saint John’s, etc.
Argentina: Buenos Aires, Capilla del Monte, Colón, Córdoba, El Calafate, La Plata, Los Glaciares, Mar del Plata, Mendoza, Mina Clavero, Pinamar, Puerto Iguazú, Puerto Madryn, Rosario, Río Cuarto, Río Grande, Salta, San Carlos de Bariloche, San Martín de los Andes, San Miguel de Tucumán, San Rafael, Santa Rosa de Calamuchita, Tandil, Tierra del Fuego, Ushuaia, Villa Carlos Paz, Villa General Belgrano, Villa Gesell, Villa La Angostura, Villa de Merlo, etc.
Armenia: Dilijan, Etchmiadzin, Goris, Gyumri, Jermuk, Sevan, Stepanavan, Tsaghkadzor, Vagharshapat, Vanadzor, Yeghegnadzor, Yerevan, etc.
Aruba: Eagle Beach, Noord, Oranjestad, Palm Beach, Santa Cruz, Savaneta, etc.
Australia: Adelaide, Airlie Beach, Alice Springs, Bondi Beach, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Cairns, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Darwin, Daylesford, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef, Hervey Bay, Hobart, Hyams Beach, Jervis Bay, Launceston, Logan City, Mackay, Mandurah, Maroochydore, Melbourne, Mooloolaba, Mount Gambier, New South Wales, Newcastle, Noosa Heads, Northern Territory, Perth, Port Douglas, Queensland, Redland City, Rockhampton, South Australia, Surfers Paradise, Sydney, Tasmania, Toowoomba, Townsville, Ulladulla, Victor Harbor, Victoria, Western Australia, Wollongong, etc.
Austria: Abtenau, Alpbach, Austrian Alps, Bad Gastein, Bad Hofgastein, Bad Kleinkirchheim, Dürnstein, Flachau, Fugen, Graz, Hallstatt, Innsbruck, Ischgl, Kaprun, Kitzbühel, Klagenfurt, Klosterneuburg, Kufstein, Lech, Leogang, Lienz, Linz, Maria Alm, Mayrhofen, Neustift im Stubaital, Obergurgl, Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Saalfelden, Salzburg, Schladming, Seefeld, Serfaus, St. Anton, St. Johann im Pongau, Sölden, Tux, Tyrol, Vienna, Villach, Wachau, Wagrain, Zell am See, etc.
Azerbaijan: Baku, Ganja, Lankaran, Quba, Qusar, Shahdag, Sheki, Stepanakert, etc.
Bahamas: Andros, Eleuthera, Exuma, Freeport, Grand Bahama, Nassau, New Providence, Paradise Island, etc.
Bahrain: Manama, etc.
Bangladesh: Barisal, Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Dhaka, Khulna, Mymensingh, Narayanganj, Rajshahi, Sylhet, etc.
Barbados: Bridgetown, etc.
Belarus: Babruysk, Baranavichy, Białowieża Forest, Brest Belarus, Gomel, Grodno, Lahoysk, Maladzyechna, Minsk, Mogilev, Nesvizh, Pinsk, Silichi, Slonim, Vitebsk, etc.
Belgium: Antwerp, Ardennes, Blankenberge, Bouillon, Bruges, Brussels, Charleroi, De Haan, De Panne, Durbuy, Flanders, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Leuven, Liège, Namur, Nieuwpoort, Ostend, Spa, Ypres, Zeebrugge, etc.
Belize: Ambergris Caye, Belize City, Caye Caulker, Placencia, San Pedro, etc.
Benin: Cotonou, etc.
Bermuda: Hamilton, etc.
Bhutan: Paro, Thimphu, etc.
Bolivia: Cochabamba, El Alto, La Paz, Oruro, Quillacollo, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Sucre, Uyuni, etc.
Bosnia and Herzegovina: Banja Luka, Bihać, Jahorina, Medjugorje, Mostar, Neum, Sarajevo, Travnik, Trebinje, etc.
Botswana: Gaborone, Maun, etc.
Brazil: Amazon River, Amazonia, Angra dos Reis, Arraial do Cabo, Atlantic Forest, Balneário Camboriú, Belo Horizonte, Belém, Bombinhas, Brasília, Búzios, Cabo Frio, Camaçari, Campinas, Campos do Jordão, Caraguatatuba, Copacabana, Costa do Sauípe, Curitiba, Duque de Caxias, Fernando de Noronha, Florianópolis, Fortaleza, Foz do Iguaçu, Goiânia, Gramado, Guarujá, Guarulhos, Iguazu Falls, Ilha Grande, Ilhabela, Ilhéus, Ipanema, Itacaré, Maceió, Manaus, Morro de São Paulo, Natal, Niterói, Osasco, Ouro Preto, Paraty, Petrópolis, Porto Alegre, Porto Seguro, Praia do Forte, Recife, Ribeirão Preto, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Santos, São Gonçalo, São José dos Campos, São Luís, São Paulo, São Sebastião, Trancoso, Ubatuba, Vila do Abraão, etc.
British Virgin Islands: Tortola, etc.
Brunei: Bandar Seri Begawan, etc.
Bulgaria: Albena, Apriltsi, Arbanasi, Balchik, Bansko, Blagoevgrad, Borovets, Burgas, Byala, Chepelare, Chernomorets, Dobrinishte, Gabrovo, Golden Sands, Haskovo, Hisarya, Kavarna, Kazanlak, Kiten, Koprivshtitsa, Kranevo, Lovech, Lozenets, Nesebar, Obzor, Pamporovo, Pazardzhik, Pirin, Pleven, Plovdiv, Pomorie, Primorsko, Ravda, Razlog, Rila, Ruse, Saints Constantine and Helena, Samokov, Sandanski, Sapareva Banya, Shumen, Sliven, Smolyan, Sofia, Sozopol, Stara Zagora, Sunny Beach, Sveti Vlas, Targovishte, Tryavna, Tsarevo, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Velingrad, Vratsa, Yambol, etc.
Burkina Faso: Bobo-Dioulasso, Ouagadougou, etc.
Burundi: Bujumbura, etc.
Cambodia: Angkor, Battambang, Kampot, Kep, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, etc.
Cameroon: Bafoussam, Bamenda, Douala, Garoua, Kribi, Limbe, Maroua, Yaoundé, etc.
Canada: Alberta, Banff, Brampton, British Columbia, Burnaby, Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Gatineau, Halifax, Hamilton, Jasper, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kingston, Kitchener, Laval, London, Longueuil, Manitoba, Markham, Mississauga, Moncton, Mont-Tremblant, Montreal, Nanaimo, New Brunswick, Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Ottawa, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Regina, Richmond, Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Surrey, Toronto, Vancouver, Vaughan, Victoria, Whistler, Whitehorse, Windsor, Winnipeg, Yukon, etc.
Cape Verde: Boa Vista Cape Verde, Sal, etc.
Caribbean Netherlands:, etc.
Cayman Islands: George Town, Grand Cayman, West Bay, etc.
Central African Republic: Bangui, etc.
Chad: N'Djamena, etc.
Chile: Antofagasta, Arica, Atacama, Coquimbo, Easter Island, Hanga Roa, Iquique, La Serena, Patagonia, Pucón, Puerto Montt, Puerto Natales, Puerto Varas, Punta Arenas, San Pedro de Atacama, Santiago, Torres del Paine, Valdivia, Valparaíso, Villarrica, Viña del Mar, etc.
China: Anshun, Baishan, Baoding, Baoshan, Baotou, Beihai, Beijing, Binzhou, Changchun, Changsha, Changzhi, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dali, Dalian, Datong, Dengfeng, Diqing, Dongguan, Emeishan, Foshan, Great Wall of China, Guangdong, Guangzhou, Guilin, Guiyang, Hainan, Hangzhou, Harbin, Honghe, Huashan, Huizhou, Jiangmen, Jiangxi, Jiaxing, Jilin, Jinan, Jincheng, Jingdezhen, Jinzhong, Jiujiang, Jiuzhaigou, Kashgar, Kunming, Langfang, Lanzhou, Laoshan, Leshan, Lhasa, Lianyungang, Lijiang, Linfen, Linyi, Liuzhou, Luoyang, Lushan, Lüliang, Mianyang, Nanchang, Nanchong, Nanjing, Nanning, Nantong, Ngawa, Ningbo, Qiandongnan, Qingdao, Qingyuan, Qinhuangdao, Qufu, Qujing, Rizhao, Sanya, Shandong, Shanghai, Shangri-La, Shantou, Shanxi, Shaoguan, Shaolin, Shaoxing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shigatse, Shijiazhuang, Sichuan, Suzhou, Tai'an, Taiyuan, Taizhou Jiangsu, Tangshan, Tianjin, Tibet, Weifang, Weihai, Wuhan, Wulingyuan, Wutai, Wuxi, Xi'an, Xiamen, Xinzhou, Xishuangbanna, Ya'an, Yanbian, Yangtze, Yangzhou, Yantai, Yellow River, Yibin, Yinchuan, Yiwu, Yuncheng, Yunnan, Zhangjiajie, Zhanjiang, Zhejiang, Zhengzhou, Zhongshan, Zhongwei, Zhoushan, Zhuhai, Zunyi, Ürümqi, etc.
Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogotá, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, Medellín, Pereira, San Andrés, Santa Marta, Villa de Leyva, Villavicencio, etc.
Comoros: Moroni, etc.
Costa Rica: Alajuela, Jacó, La Fortuna, Manuel Antonio, Monteverde, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Puntarenas, Quepos, San José, Santa Teresa, Tamarindo, Tortuguero, etc.
Croatia: Baška Voda, Baška, Bibinje, Biograd na Moru, Bol, Brač, Brela, Cavtat, Cres, Dalmatia, Dubrovnik, Fažana, Hvar, Istria, Ičići, Karlovac, Kolocep, Korčula, Kožino, Krk, Kukljica, Lopud, Lovran, Lošinj, Makarska, Mali Lošinj, Malinska, Medulin, Mlini, Nin, Novi Vinodolski, Novigrad, Omiš, Opatija, Orebić, Pag, Pakoštane, Petrčane, Podstrana, Poreč, Povljana, Privlaka, Pula, Rab, Rabac, Rijeka, Rovinj, Slavonski Brod, Split, Stari Grad, Starigrad, Sukošan, Supetar, Sveti Filip i Jakov, Trogir, Tučepi, Umag, Vir, Vrsar, Zadar, Zagreb, Čiovo, Šibenik, Šipan, etc.
Cuba: Baracoa, Camagüey, Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Cayo Santa María, Cienfuegos, Guantánamo, Havana, Holguín, Pinar del Río, Remedios Cuba, Sancti Spíritus, Santa Clara Cuba, Santiago de Cuba, Trinidad, Varadero, Viñales, etc.
Curaçao: Sint Michiel, Westpunt, Willemstad, etc.
Cyprus: Ayia Napa, Coral Bay Cyprus, Famagusta, Kouklia, Kyrenia, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, Paphos, Paralimni, Peyia, Pissouri, Polis, Protaras, etc.
Czech Republic: Bohemia, Brno, Děčín, Františkovy Lázně, Frymburk, Frýdek-Místek, Harrachov, Hradec Králové, Jihlava, Karlovy Vary, Kladno, Krkonoše, Kutná Hora, Liberec, Lipno nad Vltavou, Marienbad, Mikulov, Mladá Boleslav, Mělník, Olomouc, Ostrava, Pardubice, Plzeň, Poděbrady, Prague, Teplice, Třeboň, Zlín, Znojmo, Ústí nad Labem, České Budějovice, Český Krumlov, Špindlerův Mlýn, Železná Ruda, etc.
Democratic Republic of the Congo: Kinshasa, etc.
Denmark: Aalborg, Aarhus, Billund, Copenhagen, Ebeltoft, Esbjerg, Frederikshavn, Greenland, Helsingør, Herning, Hirtshals, Hjørring, Holstebro, Ilulissat, Jutland, Kerteminde, Nuuk, Odense, Ringkøbing, Silkeborg, Skagen, Skive, Sønderborg, Vejle, Viborg, etc.
Djibouti: Djibouti City, etc.
Dominican Republic: Boca Chica, Bávaro, Cabarete, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Santiago de los Caballeros, Santo Domingo, Sosúa, etc.
East Timor: Dili, etc.
Ecuador: Baños, Cuenca, Galápagos Islands, Guayaquil, Manta, Otavalo, Puerto Ayora, Puerto López, Quito, Salinas, etc.
Egypt: Abu Simbel, Al Qusair, Alexandria, Aswan, Cairo, Dahab, El Alamein, El Gouna, El Hadaba, Faiyum, Giza, Hurghada, Luxor, Marsa Alam, Mersa Matruh, Naama Bay, Nabq Bay, Nile, Nuweiba, Port Said, Red Sea, Safaga, Sahl Hasheesh, Scharm asch-Schaich, Sharks Bay, Sinai, Suez, Taba, Valley of the Kings, etc.
El Salvador: La Libertad, San Salvador, etc.
Equatorial Guinea: Malabo, etc.
Eritrea: Asmara, etc.
Estonia: Haapsalu, Kuressaare, Narva, Pärnu, Saaremaa, Tallinn, Tartu, etc.
Ethiopia: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Gondar, etc.
Falkland Islands: Stanley, etc.
Faroe Islands: Sørvágur, Tórshavn, etc.
Fiji: Nadi, Suva, Viti Levu Island, etc.
Finland: Espoo, Helsinki, Imatra, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Jämsä, Kotka, Kuopio, Kuusamo, Lahti, Lapland, Lappeenranta, Levi, Mariehamn, Mikkeli, Moomin World, Naantali, Nilsiä, Oulu, Pori, Porvoo, Pyhätunturi, Rovaniemi, Rukatunturi, Saariselkä, Saimaa, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa, Vantaa, Vuokatti, Åland Islands, etc.
France: Aix-en-Provence, Ajaccio, Alsace, Angers, Annecy, Antibes, Aquitaine, Arles, Auch, Auvergne, Avignon, Avoriaz, Bayonne, Beaune, Besançon, Biarritz, Bonifacio, Bordeaux, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Briançon, Brittany, Burgundy, Cabourg, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Calais, Calvi, Canet-en-Roussillon, Cannes, Carcassonne, Cassis, Cavalaire-sur-Mer, Chambéry, Chamonix, Clermont-Ferrand, Colmar, Corsica, Courchevel, Deauville, Dijon, Dunkirk, French Alps, French Riviera, Fréjus, Grenoble, Grimaud, Honfleur, Hyères, La Ciotat, La Plagne, La Roche-sur-Yon, La Rochelle, La Tranche-sur-Mer, Le Grau-du-Roi, Le Havre, Le Lavandou, Le Mans, Le Puy-en-Velay, Les Arcs, Les Gets, Les Issambres, Les Menuires, Les Sables-d'Olonne, Lille, Limoges, Lourdes, Lyon, Mandelieu-la-Napoule, Marseille, Megève, Menton, Mont-Dore, Montpellier, Morzine, Méribel, Nantes, Narbonne, Nice, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Normandy, Nîmes, Paradiski, Paris, Pas-de-Calais, Perpignan, Portes du Soleil, Porto-Vecchio, Provence, Périgueux, Reims, Rhône-Alpes, Rouen, Royan, Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, Saint-Jean-de-Monts, Saint-Malo, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Saint-Raphaël, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Saint-Tropez, Sainte-Maxime, Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Saumur, Strasbourg, The Three Valleys, Tignes, Toulon, Toulouse, Tours, Trouville-sur-Mer, Val Thorens, Val-d'Isère, Vendée, Versailles, Vichy, Étretat, Île-de-France, etc.
French Guiana: Cayenne, Kourou, etc.
French Polynesia: Bora Bora, Mo'orea, Papeete, Tahiti, etc.
Gabon: Franceville, Libreville, Moanda, Port-Gentil, etc.
Gambia: Banjul, Serekunda, etc.
Georgia: Bakuriani, Batumi, Borjomi, Gori, Gudauri, Kobuleti, Kutaisi, Mestia, Mtskheta, Poti, Sighnaghi, Stepantsminda, Tbilisi, Telavi, Zugdidi, etc.
Germany: Aachen, Augsburg, Bad Birnbach, Bad Driburg, Bad Elster, Bad Ems, Bad Füssing, Bad Godesberg, Bad Harzburg, Bad Homburg, Bad Kissingen, Bad Kreuznach, Bad Mergentheim, Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler, Bad Reichenhall, Bad Salzuflen, Bad Schandau, Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg, Bamberg, Bavaria, Bayerisch Eisenstein, Berchtesgaden, Bergen auf Rügen, Berlin, Bernkastel-Kues, Bielefeld, Binz, Bochum, Bodenmais, Bonn, Bottrop, Brandenburg, Braunlage, Braunschweig, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Brilon, Chemnitz, Cochem, Cologne, Cuxhaven, Dortmund, Dresden, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Eisenach, Erfurt, Erlangen, Essen, Europa-Park, Flensburg, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Freudenstadt, Friedrichshafen, Fürth, Füssen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Gelsenkirchen, Glowe, Goslar, Görlitz, Göttingen, Hamburg, Hanover, Heide Park, Heidelberg, Heiligendamm, Heligoland, Hesse, Hinterzarten, Idar-Oberstein, Ingolstadt, Inzell, Karlsruhe, Kiel, Koblenz, Konstanz, Krefeld, Lake Constance, Lam, Leipzig, Lindau, Lower Saxony, Ludwigsburg, Lörrach, Lübeck, Magdeburg, Mainz, Mannheim, Marburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Medebach, Monschau, Munich, Mönchengladbach, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Münster, Neuschwanstein Castle, Neuss, Norddeich, Norden, Norderney, North Rhine-Westphalia, Nuremberg, Oberhausen, Oberstdorf, Oldenburg, Olsberg, Osnabrück, Paderborn, Pforzheim, Potsdam, Putbus, Quedlinburg, Rathen, Regensburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Rostock, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Ruhpolding, Rust, Rügen, Saarbrücken, Saarland, Sassnitz, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Schluchsee, Schmallenberg, Schwerin, Schönau am Königsee, Sindelfingen, Singen, Solingen, Soltau, Spandau, Speyer, Stralsund, Stuttgart, Sylt, Thuringia, Titisee-Neustadt, Travemünde, Trier, Ulm, Warnemünde, Weimar, Wernigerode, Westerland, Wiesbaden, Winterberg, Wolfsburg, Wuppertal, Würzburg, Xanten, Zingst, Zwiesel, Überlingen, etc.
Ghana: Accra, Ashaiman, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Kumasi, Sekondi-Takoradi, etc.
Greece: Acharavi, Aegina, Afantou, Afytos, Agios Gordios, Andros, Arkadia, Athens, Cephalonia, Chania, Chaniotis, Chios, Corfu, Corinth, Crete, Cyclades, Dassia, Delphi, Dodecanese, Faliraki, Halkidiki, Heraklion, Hersonissos, Hydra, Ialysos, Ionian Islands, Kalamata, Kalavryta, Kalymnos, Kardamaina, Karpathos, Kassandra, Kastoria, Katerini, Kavos, Kefalos, Kokkari, Kos, Kriopigi, Laganas, Lefkada, Lemnos, Lesbos, Lindos, Loutraki, Marathokampos, Meteora, Mithymna, Monemvasia, Mount Athos, Mykonos, Mytilene, Nafplio, Naxos, Neos Marmaras, Paleokastritsa, Parga, Patmos, Patras, Pefkochori, Pefkos, Peloponnese, Polychrono, Poros, Pythagoreio, Rethymno, Rhodes, Samos, Samothrace, Santorini, Sidari, Sithonia, Sparta, Spetses, Sporades, Syros, Thasos, Thessaloniki, Tingaki, Zakynthos, etc.
Guadeloupe: Saint-François, etc.
Guam: Tamuning, Tumon, etc.
Guatemala: Antigua Guatemala, etc.
Guinea: Conakry, etc.
Guinea-Bissau: Bissau, etc.
Guyana: Georgetown, etc.
Haiti: Cap-Haitien, Port-au-Prince, etc.
Honduras: Roatán, Tegucigalpa, etc.
Hong Kong: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, Mong Kok, New Territories, Repulse Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Wan Chai, etc.
Hungary: Balatonfüred, Budapest, Eger, Gyula, Hajdúszoboszló, Hévíz, Keszthely, Lake Balaton, Pécs, Siófok, Szeged, Székesfehérvár, Zalakaros, etc.
Iceland: Akureyri, Blue Lagoon, Borgarnes, Egilsstaðir, Garðabær, Hafnarfjörður, Hveragerði, Höfn, Keflavík, Kópavogur, Reykjavik, Selfoss, Vík í Mýrdal, Ísafjörður, etc.
India: Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Alappuzha, Allahabad, Amritsar, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Aurangabad, Ayodhya, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Darjeeling, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharamshala, Fatehpur Sikri, Gangtok, Goa, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hajipur, Hampi, Haridwar, Himachal Pradesh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnataka, Katra, Kerala, Khajuraho, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kozhikode, Ladakh, Leh, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madhya Pradesh, Madikeri, Madurai, Maharashtra, Malvan, Manali, Mangalore, Manipur, Mathura, Mount Abu, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nagpur, Nainital, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Odisha, Ooty, Pachmarhi, Pahalgam, Palakkad, Patna, Pollachi, Pune, Punjab, Puri, Pushkar, Raipur, Rajasthan, Ramnagar, Ratnagiri, Rishikesh, Sawai Madhopur, Shimla, Sikkim, Siliguri, Srinagar, Tamil Nadu, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirupati, Udaipur, Ujjain, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Varanasi, Varkala, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Bengal, etc.
Indonesia: Bali, Balikpapan, Bandung, Batu, Bintan, Bogor, Borobudur, Denpasar, Jakarta, Java, Jimbaran, Kalimantan, Kuta, Lombok, Makassar, Malang, Mataram, Medan, Nusa Dua, Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Sanur, Semarang, Seminyak, Sumatra, Surabaya, Surakarta, Ubud, Yogyakarta, etc.
Iran: Isfahan, Mashhad, Shiraz, Tehran, etc.
Iraq: Baghdad, Basra, Duhok, Erbil, Karbala, Sulaymaniyah, etc.
Ireland: Achill Island, Bray, Bundoran, Carlow, Clifden, Connemara, Cork, Dingle, Donegal, Doolin, Drogheda, Dublin, Dundalk, Ennis, Galway, Glendalough, Kenmare, Kilkenny, Killarney, Letterkenny, Limerick, Navan, Shannon, Swords, Tralee, Waterford, Westport, etc.
Isle of Man: Douglas, Port Erin, etc.
Israel: Acre, Amirim, Arad, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Bat Yam, Beersheba, Caesarea, Dead Sea, Eilat, Ein Bokek, Galilee, Golan Heights, Gush Dan, Had Nes, Haifa, Hermon, Herzliya, Jaffa, Jerusalem, Katzrin, Metula, Mitzpe Ramon, Nahariya, Nazareth, Netanya, Petah Tikva, Ramat Gan, Ramot, Rishon LeZion, Rosh Pinna, Safed, Sea of Galilee, Tel Aviv, Tiberias, Zikhron Ya'akov, etc.
Italy: Abano Terme, Abruzzo, Agrigento, Alassio, Alberobello, Alghero, Amalfi Coast, Ancona, Aosta Valley, Apulia, Arezzo, Arona, Arzachena, Asciano, Ascoli Piceno, Assisi, Asti, Bardolino, Bari, Basilicata, Baveno, Bellagio, Bellaria-Igea Marina, Benevento, Bergamo, Bologna, Bolzano, Bordighera, Bormio, Bracciano, Brescia, Breuil-Cervinia, Brindisi, Cagliari, Calabria, Campania, Canazei, Caorle, Capri, Carrara, Castelnuovo Berardenga, Castiglion Fiorentino, Castiglione d'Orcia, Castiglione del Lago, Castiglione della Pescaia, Catania, Cattolica, Cefalù, Cervia, Cesena, Cesenatico, Chianciano Terme, Chieti, Chioggia, Cinque Terre, Città della Pieve, Civitavecchia, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Cortona, Costa Smeralda, Courmayeur, Desenzano del Garda, Dolomites, Elba, Emilia-Romagna, Ercolano, Fabriano, Fano, Fasano, Fassa Valley, Ferrara, Finale Ligure, Fiumicino, Florence, Forte dei Marmi, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Gabicce Mare, Gaeta, Gallipoli, Genoa, Golfo Aranci, Greve in Chianti, Grosseto, Gubbio, Herculaneum, Imperia, Ischia, Italian Alps, Jesolo, L'Aquila, La Spezia, Lake Como, Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, Lampedusa, Lazio, Lazise, Lecco, Lerici, Lido di Jesolo, Lignano Sabbiadoro, Liguria, Livigno, Livorno, Lombardy, Lucca, Madonna di Campiglio, Malcesine, Manarola, Mantua, Maratea, Massa, Matera, Menaggio, Merano, Messina, Mestre, Milan, Milazzo, Misano Adriatico, Monopoli, Montalcino, Montecatini Terme, Montepulciano, Monterosso al Mare, Monza, Naples, Nardò, Novara, Olbia, Ortisei, Ostuni, Otranto, Padua, Palermo, Parma, Perugia, Pesaro, Pescara, Peschici, Peschiera del Garda, Piacenza, Piedmont, Pienza, Pisa, Pistoia, Pitigliano, Polignano a Mare, Pompeii, Pordenone, Porto Cervo, Porto Cesareo, Portoferraio, Portofino, Positano, Prato, Ragusa, Rapallo, Rapolano Terme, Ravenna, Riccione, Rimini, Riomaggiore, Riva del Garda, Rome, Salerno, San Casciano dei Bagni, San Gimignano, Sanremo, Sardinia, Savona, Sestriere, Sicily, Siena, Sinalunga, Siracusa, Sirmione, Sorrento, Sottomarina, Sperlonga, Stresa, Sëlva, Taormina, Taranto, Terracina, Tivoli, Torrita di Siena, Trani, Trapani, Trentino-Alto Adige, Trento, Treviso, Trieste, Tropea, Turin, Tuscany, Umbria, Urbino, Val Gardena, Veneto, Venice, Ventimiglia, Verbania, Vernazza, Verona, Vesuvius, Viareggio, Vicenza, Vieste, Viterbo, etc.
Ivory Coast: Abidjan, Assinie-Mafia, Bouaké, San-Pédro, Yamoussoukro, etc.
Jamaica: Kingston, Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, Runaway Bay, etc.
Japan: Atami, Chiba, Fujisawa, Fukuoka, Furano, Hakodate, Hakone, Hakuba, Hamamatsu, Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Ishigaki, Itō, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kanazawa, Karuizawa, Kashiwa, Kawasaki, Kitakyushu, Kobe, Kusatsu, Kutchan, Kyoto, Lake Suwa, Matsumoto, Miyakojima, Nagasaki, Nagoya, Naha, Nanjō, Nikkō, Okinawa, Onna, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Shizuoka, Takayama, Tokyo, Tsuyama, Yamanouchi, Yokohama, etc.
Jordan: Amman, Aqaba, Irbid, Jerash, Madaba, Petra, Sweimeh, Wadi Musa, Wadi Rum, Zarqa, etc.
Kazakhstan: Aktau, Aktobe, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Burabay, Karagandy, Kokshetau, Kostanay, Lake Balkhash, Oskemen, Pavlodar, Semey, Shymbulak, Shymkent, Taraz, etc.
Kenya: Kisumu, Lake Victoria, Masai Mara, Mombasa, Nairobi, Ukunda, etc.
Kiribati: South Tarawa, etc.
Kongo: Brazzaville, Pointe-Noire, etc.
Kosovo: Pristina, Prizren, etc.
Kuwait: Hawally, Kuwait City, Salmiya, etc.
Kyrgyzstan: Bishkek, Bosteri, Cholpon-Ata, Issyk Kul, Karakol, Osh, etc.
Laos: Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng, Vientiane, etc.
Latvia: Cēsis, Daugavpils, Jelgava, Jūrmala, Liepāja, Riga, Rēzekne, Sigulda, Ventspils, etc.
Lebanon: Baalbeck, Beirut, Byblos, Faraya, Jounieh, Mzaar Kfardebian, Tripoli, etc.
Lesotho: Maseru, etc.
Liberia: Monrovia, etc.
Libya: Benghazi, Tripoli, etc.
Liechtenstein: Schaan, Vaduz, etc.
Lithuania: Druskininkai, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Nida, Palanga, Panevėžys, Trakai, Vilnius, Šiauliai, Šventoji, etc.
Luxembourg: Differdange, Dudelange, Echternach, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg City, Vianden, etc.
Macedonia: Bitola, Mavrovo, Ohrid, Skopje, etc.
Madagascar: Antananarivo, etc.
Malawi: Blantyre, Lilongwe, etc.
Malaysia: Borneo, George Town, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Johor, Kedah, Kota Bharu, Kota Kinabalu, Kuah, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan, Kuching, Langkawi, Malacca, Penang, Putrajaya, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Shah Alam, etc.
Maldives: Kaafu Atoll, Malé, etc.
Mali: Bamako, etc.
Malta: Birżebbuġa, Buġibba, Gozo, Gżira, Mellieħa, Paceville, Pembroke, Qawra, Sliema, St. Julian's, St. Paul's Bay, Valletta, etc.
Martinique: Fort-de-France, La Trinité, Le Diamant, Les Trois-Îlets, Sainte-Luce, etc.
Mauritania: Nouakchott, etc.
Mauritius: Port Louis, etc.
Mexico: Acapulco, Akumal, Cabo San Lucas, Cancún, Chetumal, Chichen Itza, Chihuahua, Ciudad Juárez, Cozumel, Cuernavaca, Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Guaymas, Isla Mujeres, Ixtapa, Los Cabos, Manzanillo, Mazatlán, Monterrey, Mérida, Oaxaca, Playa del Carmen, Puebla, Puerto Aventuras, Puerto Escondido, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Peñasco, Puerto Vallarta, Querétaro, Riviera Maya, San Carlos, San Cristóbal de las Casas, San Francisco de Campeche, San Miguel de Allende, San Miguel de Cozumel, Teotihuacan, Tijuana, Toluca, Tulum, Zihuatanejo, etc.
Moldova: Bălți, Chișinău, Tiraspol, etc.
Monaco: Monte Carlo, etc.
Mongolia: Darkhan, Erdenet, Ulaanbaatar, etc.
Montenegro: Bar, Bečići, Bijela, Budva, Cetinje, Dobra Voda, Dobrota, Herceg Novi, Igalo, Kolašin, Kotor, Miločer, Nikšić, Perast, Petrovac, Podgorica, Prčanj, Sutomore, Sveti Stefan, Tivat, Ulcinj, Žabljak, etc.
Montserrat: Plymouth, etc.
Morocco: Agadir, Asilah, Casablanca, Chefchaouen, El Jadida, Essaouira, Fez, Marrakesh, Meknes, Merzouga, Mohammedia, Nador, Ouarzazate, Rabat, Tangier, Taroudant, Tinghir, Tétouan, etc.
Mozambique: Maputo, etc.
Myanmar: Mandalay, Naypyidaw, Nyaung Shwe, Yangon, etc.
Namibia: Rundu, Swakopmund, Walvis Bay, Windhoek, etc.
Nepal: Chitwan, Himalayas, Kathmandu, Lukla, Lumbini, Mount Everest, Nagarkot, Namche Bazaar, Patan, Pokhara, Tengboche, etc.
Netherlands: 's-Hertogenbosch, Alkmaar, Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Delft, Domburg, Dordrecht, Eindhoven, Groningen, Haarlem, Leiden, Maastricht, Nijmegen, Noordwijk, Rotterdam, Texel, The Hague, Utrecht, Valkenburg aan de Geul, Wijk aan Zee, Zandvoort, etc.
New Caledonia: Nouméa, etc.
New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gisborne, Hamilton, Hastings, Invercargill, Kaikoura, Lower Hutt, Napier, Nelson, New Plymouth, North Island, Palmerston North, Porirua, Queenstown, Rotorua, South Island, Taupo, Tauranga, Waiheke Island, Wanaka, Wellington, Whangarei, etc.
Nicaragua: Granada, Managua, etc.
Nigeria: Abuja, Benin City, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Ilorin, Jos, Kaduna, Lagos, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Uyo, etc.
Niue: Alofi, etc.
North Korea: Pyongyang, etc.
Northern Mariana Islands: Saipan, etc.
Norway: Arendal, Aurland, Beitostølen, Bergen, Bodø, Bærum, Fredrikstad, Gardermoen, Geilo, Geirangerfjord, Hardangerfjord, Hemsedal, Kirkenes, Kristiansand, Kristiansund, Larvik, Lillehammer, Lillestrøm, Lofoten, Narvik, Nordkapp, Nordland, Nærøyfjord, Oppdal, Oslo, Rana, Rauma, Røros, Sandnes, Sandvika, Sarpsborg, Sognefjord, Stavanger, Stryn, Svalbard, Svolvær, Tromsø, Trondheim, Vardø, Vestvågøy, Voss, Ålesund, etc.
Oman: Muscat, Nizwa, Salalah, Seeb, etc.
Pakistan: Bhurban, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, etc.
Palau: Koror, Peleliu, etc.
Palestine: Beit Sahour, Bethlehem, Hebron, Jenin, Jericho, Nablus, Ramallah, etc.
Panama: Bocas del Toro, etc.
Papua New Guinea: Port Moresby, etc.
Paraguay: Asunción, Ciudad Del Este, Encarnación, Panama City, etc.
Peru: Arequipa, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Cusco, Huancayo, Huanchaco, Huaraz, Ica, Iquitos, Lima, Machu Picchu, Máncora, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paracas, Pisco, Piura, Puerto Maldonado, Puno, Tacna, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Urubamba, etc.
Philippines: Angeles City, Antipolo, Bacolod, Bacoor, Baguio, Batangas, Bohol, Boracay, Cagayan de Oro, Calamba, Caloocan, Cebu, Coron, Dasmariñas, Davao, Dumaguete, El Nido, General Santos, Iloilo City, Kalibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Las Piñas, Luzon, Mactan, Makati, Mandaue, Manila, Marikina, Mindanao, Muntinlupa, Olongapo, Palawan, Panglao, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, Puerto Galera, Puerto Princesa, Quezon City, Tagaytay, Tagbilaran, Taguig, Valenzuela, Visayas, Zamboanga, etc.
Poland: Augustów, Białka Tatrzańska, Białowieża Forest, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bukowina Tatrzańska, Bydgoszcz, Ciechocinek, Częstochowa, Darłowo, Elbląg, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Giżycko, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Jastarnia, Jastrzębia Góra, Kalisz, Katowice, Kielce, Koszalin, Kołobrzeg, Kraków, Krynica Morska, Krynica-Zdrój, Lublin, Malbork, Mikołajki, Międzyzdroje, Mrągowo, Olsztyn, Opole, Oświęcim, Poznań, Puck, Płock, Radom, Rzeszów, Sopot, Stargard, Szczawnica, Szczecin, Szczyrk, Słubice, Tarnów, Toruń, Tricity, Ustka, Ustroń, Warsaw, Wisła, Wrocław, Władysławowo, Zakopane, Zielona Góra, Łeba, Łódź, Świnoujście, etc.
Portugal: Albufeira, Algarve, Aljezur, Almancil, Armação de Pêra, Azores, Braga, Cabanas de Tavira, Carvoeiro, Cascais, Castro Marim, Coimbra, Estoril, Faro, Figueira da Foz, Funchal, Fátima, Guimarães, Lagoa, Lagos, Lisbon, Loulé, Madeira, Monte Gordo, Nazaré, Olhão, Ponta Delgada, Portimão, Porto, Praia da Luz, Quarteira, Sesimbra, Silves, Sintra, Tavira, Vila Real de Santo António, Vila do Bispo, Vilamoura, Évora, etc.
Puerto Rico: Bayamón, Caguas, Carolina, Mayagüez, Ponce, San Juan, Vieques, etc.
Qatar: Doha, etc.
Romania: Bran, Brașov, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Constanța, Poiana Brașov, Sibiu, Sighișoara, Timișoara, Transylvania, etc.
Russia: Abakan, Abrau-Dyurso, Abzakovo, Adler, Altai Republic, Alupka, Alushta, Anadyr, Anapa, Angarsk, Apatity, Arkhangelsk, Arkhipo Osipovka, Arkhyz, Armavir, Astrakhan, Bakhchysarai, Balaklava, Balakovo, Balashikha, Baltic Sea, Barnaul, Belgorod, Belokurikha, Biysk, Black Sea, Blagoveshchensk, Bolshoy Utrish, Bratsk, Bryansk, Caucasian Mineral Waters, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Cherepovets, Cherkessk, Chita, Chornomorske, Crimea, Curonian Spit, Dagomys, Divnomorskoye, Dombay, Domodedovo, Dzerzhinsk, Dzhankhot, Dzhemete, Dzhubga, Elektrostal, Elista, Engels, Estosadok, Feodosia, Foros, Gaspra, Gatchina, Gelendzhik, Golden Ring, Golubitskaya, Gorky Gorod, Gornaya Karusel, Gorno-Altaysk, Goryachy Klyuch, Grozny, Gurzuf, Irkutsk, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Kabardinka, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kamchatka, Kamensk-Uralsky, Karelia, Kazan, Kemerovo, Kerch, Khabarovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Khibiny, Khimki, Khosta, Kirov, Kirovsk, Kislovodsk, Kizhi, Koktebel, Kolomna, Kolpino, Komsomolsk on Amur, Konakovo, Koreiz, Korobitsyno, Korolev, Kostroma, Krasnaya Polyana, Krasnodar Krai, Krasnodar, Krasnogorsk, Krasnoyarsk, Kudepsta, Kurgan, Kursk, Kyzyl, Lake Baikal, Lake Seliger, Lazarevskoye, Lipetsk, Listvyanka, Loo, Lyubertsy, Magadan, Magnitogorsk, Makhachkala, Massandra, Matsesta, Maykop, Miass, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow, Mount Elbrus, Murmansk, Murom, Mytishchi, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nakhodka, Nalchik, Naryan-Mar, Nebug, Nizhnekamsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Norilsk, Novokuznetsk, Novorossiysk, Novosibirsk, Novyi Svit, Novyy Urengoy, Obninsk, Odintsovo, Olginka, Omsk, Orenburg, Orsk, Oryol, Partenit, Penza, Pereslavl Zalessky, Perm, Pervouralsk, Petergof, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Petrozavodsk, Plyos, Podolsk, Popovka, Prielbrusye, Primorsko-Akhtarsk, Pskov, Pulkovo, Pushkin, Pushkino, Pyatigorsk, Repino, Rosa Khutor, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Rybachye, Rybinsk, Saint Petersburg, Sakhalin, Saky, Salekhard, Samara, Saransk, Saratov, Sea of Azov, Sergiyev Posad, Serpukhov, Sestroretsk, Sevastopol, Shakhty, Sheregesh, Sheremetyevo, Siberia, Simeiz, Simferopol, Smolensk, Sochi, Solovetsky Islands, Sortavala, Stary Oskol, Stavropol, Sterlitamak, Sudak, Sukko, Surgut, Suzdal, Svetlogorsk, Syktyvkar, Syzran, Taganrog, Taman, Tambov, Tarusa, Temryuk, Terskol, Tobolsk, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Torzhok, Tuapse, Tula, Tver, Tyumen, Ufa, Uglich, Ukhta, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Usinsk, Ussuriysk, Utes, Valaam, Valday, Vardane, Velikiye Luki, Veliky Novgorod, Veliky Ustyug, Vityazevo, Vladikavkaz, Vladimir, Vladivostok, Vnukovo International Airport, Volga, Volgodonsk, Volgograd, Vologda, Volzhskiy, Vorkuta, Voronezh, Vyborg, Yakhroma, Yakornaya Shchel, Yakutsk, Yalta, Yaroslavl, Yekaterinburg, Yelets, Yenisei, Yessentuki, Yevpatoria, Yeysk, Yoshkar-Ola, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Zavidovo, Zelenogradsk, Zheleznovodsk, Zhukovsky, Zvenigorod, etc.
Rwanda: Butare, Gisenyi, Kibuye, Kigali, etc.
Réunion: Saint-Denis, etc.
Saint Barthélemy: Gustavia, etc.
Saint Kitts and Nevis: Basseterre, etc.
Saint Lucia: Anse La Raye, Castries, Gros Islet, Soufrière, etc.
Saint Martin:, etc.
Saint Pierre and Miquelon: Saint Pierre, etc.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Kingstown, etc.
Samoa: Apia, etc.
San Marino: City of San Marino, etc.
Saudi Arabia: Abha, Al Khobar, Buraydah, Dammam, Jeddah, Jizan, Jubail, Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, Ta'if, Tabuk, Yanbu, etc.
Senegal: Dakar, etc.
Serbia: Belgrade, Kopaonik, Niš, Novi Sad, Palić, Stara Planina, Subotica, Zlatibor, etc.
Seychelles: La Digue, Mahé, Praslin, etc.
Sierra Leone: Freetown, etc.
Singapore: Changi, Sentosa, etc.
Sint Maarten:, etc.
Slovakia: Bratislava, Jasná, Košice, Liptov, Tatranská Lomnica, Vysoké Tatry, Štrbské Pleso, etc.
Slovenia: Bled, Bohinj, Bovec, Kranjska Gora, Ljubljana, Maribor, Piran, Portorož, Rogaška Slatina, etc.
Solomon Islands: Honiara, etc.
Somalia: Mogadishu, etc.
Somaliland: Hargeisa, etc.
South Africa: Ballito, Benoni, Bloemfontein, Boksburg, Cape Town, Drakensberg, Durban, East London, George, Johannesburg, Kempton Park, Kimberley, Knysna, Kruger National Park, Marloth Park, Mossel Bay, Nelspruit, Pietermaritzburg, Plettenberg Bay, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, Potchefstroom, Pretoria, Rustenburg, Sandton, Stellenbosch, Umhlanga, etc.
South Korea: Busan, Cheongju, Daegu, Daejeon, Gangneung, Gapyeong, Gwangju, Gwangyang, Gyeongju, Incheon, Jejudo, Jeonju, Pyeongchang, Seogwipo, Seoul, Sokcho, Suwon, Ulsan, Yangyang, Yeosu, etc.
Spain: A Coruña, Alcúdia, Algeciras, Alicante, Almería, Altea, Andalusia, Antequera, Aragon, Asturias, Ayamonte, Baiona, Balearic Islands, Barbate, Barcelona, Basque Country, Benalmádena, Benidorm, Benissa, Besalú, Bilbao, Blanes, Buñol, Cadaqués, Cala d'Or, Calella, Calonge, Calp, Calvià, Cambados, Cambrils, Canary Islands, Cangas de Onís, Cantabria, Cartagena, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, Chiclana de la Frontera, Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada, Costa del Maresme, Costa del Sol, Cádiz, Córdoba, Dénia, El Puerto de Santa María, Empuriabrava, Estepona, Figueres, Formentera, Fuerteventura, Galicia, Gijón, Girona, Gran Canaria, Granada, Ibiza, Jerez de la Frontera, L'Escala, L'Estartit, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, La Pineda, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Llançà, Lleida, Lloret de Mar, Madrid, Magaluf, Malgrat de Mar, Mallorca, Marbella, Maspalomas, Menorca, Mijas, Mojácar, Moraira, Murcia, Málaga, Navarre, Nerja, O Grove, Ourense, Oviedo, Palma Nova, Palma de Mallorca, Pals, Poio, Pollença, Pontevedra, PortAventura, Portonovo, Ronda, Roquetas de Mar, Roses, Salamanca, Salou, San Sebastian, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Santander, Santiago de Compostela, Santillana del Mar, Sanxenxo, Seville, Sidges, Sierra Nevada, Tarifa, Tarragona, Tenerife, Toledo, Torremolinos, Torrevieja, Torroella de Montgrí, Tossa de Mar, Valencia, Vigo, Vélez-Málaga, Xàbia, Zaragoza, etc.
Sri Lanka: Anuradhapura, Bentota, Beruwala, Colombo, Dambulla, Galle, Hikkaduwa, Jaffna, Kandy, Mirissa, Negombo, Nuwara Eliya, Sigiriya, Tangalle, Trincomalee, Unawatuna, Weligama, etc.
Sudan: Khartoum, Port Sudan, etc.
Suriname: Lelydorp, Nieuw Nickerie, Paramaribo, etc.
Swaziland: Lobamba, Mbabane, etc.
Sweden: Bohuslän, Borgholm, Borlänge, Borås, Dalarna, Eskilstuna, Falkenberg, Falun, Gothenburg, Gotland, Gävle, Halmstad, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Kalmar, Karlshamn, Karlskrona, Karlstad, Kiruna, Kristianstad, Lidingö, Linköping, Luleå, Lund, Malmö, Norrköping, Oskarshamn, Simrishamn, Solna, Stenungsund, Stockholm, Sundsvall, Södertälje, Trollhättan, Täby, Uddevalla, Umeå, Uppsala, Vimmerby, Visby, Västervik, Västerås, Växjö, Ystad, Ängelholm, Åre, Öland, Örebro, Östersund, etc.
Switzerland: Adelboden, Andermatt, Anzère, Arosa, Ascona, Basel, Bellinzona, Bern, Bettmeralp, Celerina, Château-d'Œx, Crans-Montana, Davos, Engadin, Engelberg, Falera, Flims, Fribourg, Geneva, Grindelwald, Gryon, Grächen, Gstaad, Haute-Nendaz, Interlaken, Jungfrau, Klosters, Laax, Lake Maggiore, Lausanne, Lauterbrunnen, Lenzerheide, Les Diablerets, Leukerbad, Leysin, Locarno, Lucerne, Lugano, Matterhorn, Meiringen, Montreux, Nendaz, Neuchâtel, Pontresina, Portes du Soleil, Riederalp, Saanen, Saas-Fee, Samnaun, Scuol, Sierre, Silvaplana, Sion, St. Gallen, St. Moritz, Swiss Alps, Ticino, Valais, Valbella, Verbier, Vevey, Veysonnaz, Villars-sur-Ollon, Vitznau, Wengen, Zermatt, Zug, Zürich, etc.
Syria: Aleppo, Damascus, Deir ez-Zor, Latakia, Palmyra, Tartus, etc.
Taiwan: Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Taipei, etc.
Tajikistan: Dushanbe, Isfara, Khujand, etc.
Tanzania: Dar es Salaam, Mount Kilimanjaro, Serengeti, Zanzibar, etc.
Thailand: Ayutthaya, Bangkok, Cha-Am, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Chonburi, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi, Karon, Khao Sok, Ko Chang, Ko Lanta, Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Krabi, Pai, Patong, Pattaya, Phi Phi Islands, Phuket, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Ranong, River Kwai, Udon Thani, etc.
Togo: Lomé, etc.
Tonga: Nukuʻalofa, Tunis, etc.
Trinidad and Tobago: Port of Spain, etc.
Tunisia: Djerba, Hammamet, Midoun, Monastir, Port El Kantaoui, Sousse, etc.
Turkey: Adana, Afyonkarahisar, Akyaka, Alacati, Alanya, Ankara, Antakya, Antalya, Assos, Avanos, Ayvalık, Beldibi, Belek, Bodrum, Bozcaada, Bursa, Büyükada, Cappadocia, Dalyan, Datça, Denizli, Didim, Edirne, Ephesus, Erzincan, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Fethiye, Gaziantep, Gebze, Göcek, Göreme, Göynük, Hierapolis, Istanbul, Kalkan, Kayseri, Kaş, Kemer, Konakli, Konya, Kuşadası, Kütahya, Lara, Mahmutlar, Manavgat, Manisa, Marmaris, Mersin, Muğla, Nevşehir, Olympos, Palandöken, Pamukkale, Prince Islands, Samsun, Sapanca, Sarigerme, Sarıkamış, Selimiye, Selçuk, Side, Tarsus, Tekirova, Trabzon, Troy, Turgutlu, Turgutreis, Turkish Riviera, Uludağ, Uçhisar, Uçhisar, Van, Yalova, Yalıkavak, Çamyuva, Çanakkale, Çeşme, Çıralı, Ölüdeniz, Ürgüp, İskenderun, İzmir, İzmit, İçmeler, Şanlıurfa, etc.
Turkmenistan: Ashgabat, Avaza, etc.
Turks and Caicos Islands: Cockburn Town, North Caicos, Pine Cay, Providenciales, etc.
Tuvalu: Funafuti, etc.
Uganda: Kampala, etc.
Ukraine: Berdiansk, Berehove, Bila Tserkva, Boryspil, Bukovel, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kamianets-Podilskyi, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Kiev, Koblevo, Kremenchuk, Kropyvnytskyi, Kryvyi Rih, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Mariupol, Melitopol, Mukachevo, Mykolaiv, Odessa, Poltava, Polyana, Rivne, Skhidnytsia, Slavske, Sumy, Ternopil, Truskavets, Uzhgorod, Vinnytsia, Yaremche, Yasinya, Zaporizhia, Zatoka, Zhytomyr, etc.
United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dibba, Dubai, Fujairah, Palm Jumeirah, Persian Gulf, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Sir Bani Yas Island, Umm al-Quwain, etc.
United Kingdom: Aberdeen, Bath, Belfast, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Bradford, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Channel Tunnel, Cheltenham, Chester, Cornwall, Coventry, Cumbria, Derry, Devon, Dorset, Dover, Eastbourne, Edinburgh, England, English Channel, Exeter, Folkestone, Fort William, Gatwick, Glasgow, Hampshire, Harrogate, Heathrow, Inverness, Isle of Wight, Kent, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Llandudno, London, Manchester, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Newquay, Northern Ireland, Norwich, Nottingham, Oban, Oxford, Paignton, Plymouth, Portmeirion, Portsmouth, Reading, Sandown, Scarborough, Scotland, Shanklin, Sheffield, Somerset, Southampton, St Albans, Stoke-on-Trent, Stonehenge, Sussex, Swansea, Torquay, Wales, Whitby, Windsor, Woking, York, etc.
United States: Akron, Alabama, Alaska, Albany, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Anaheim, Anchorage, Ann Arbor, Arizona, Arkansas, Arlington, Aspen, Atlanta, Aurora, Austin, Bakersfield, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Beaver Creek, Berkeley, Big Bear Lake, Billings, Biloxi, Birmingham, Boca Raton, Boise, Boston, Breckenridge, Brooklyn, Buffalo, California, Carlsbad, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Chandler, Charlotte, Chesapeake, Cheyenne, Chicago, Chula Vista, Cincinnati, Clearwater, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Columbus Georgia, Columbus, Connecticut, Corpus Christi, Costa Mesa, Cupertino, Dallas, Dana Point, Daytona Beach, Death Valley, Delaware, Delray Beach, Denver, Des Moines, Destin, Detroit, Durham, El Paso, Estes Park, Fargo, Fayetteville, Florida, Fontana, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Walton Beach, Fort Wayne, Fort Worth, Fremont, Fresno, Galveston, Garland, Georgia, Gilbert, Glendale, Grand Canyon, Grand Rapids, Grand Teton, Great Smoky Mountains, Greensboro, Gulfport, Hawaii, Henderson, Hialeah, Hollywood, Honolulu, Hot Springs, Houston, Huntington Beach, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Indianapolis, Iowa, Irving, Jackson Mississippi, Jackson Wyoming, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Juneau, Kansas City, Kansas, Kentucky, Key Largo, Key West, La Jolla, Laguna Beach, Lahaina, Lake Tahoe, Laredo, Las Vegas, Lexington, Lincoln, Little Rock, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Louisiana, Louisville, Lubbock, Madison, Maine, Malibu, Mammoth Lakes, Manhattan, Marathon, Maryland, Massachusetts, Memphis, Menlo Park, Mesa, Mexico City, Miami Beach, Miami, Michigan, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Moab, Modesto, Montana, Monterey, Montgomery, Moreno Valley, Mountain View, Myrtle Beach, Napa, Naples, Nashville, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New Orleans, New York City, New York, Newark, Newport Beach, Newport, Norfolk, North Carolina, North Dakota, North Las Vegas, Oakland, Ocean City, Oceanside, Ohio, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Omaha, Oregon, Orlando, Oxnard, Palm Coast, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Palo Alto, Panama City Beach, Park City, Pasadena, Pennsylvania, Pensacola, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Plano, Pompano Beach, Portland, Portland, Providence, Raleigh, Redwood City, Reno, Rhode Island, Richmond, Riverside, Rochester, Rocky Mountains, Sacramento, Saint Paul, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo, Sanibel, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Santa Fe, Santa Monica, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Savannah, Scottsdale, Seattle, Shreveport, Silicon Valley, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Lake Tahoe, Spokane, Springfield, Squaw Valley, St. Augustine, St. Louis, St. Petersburg, Steamboat Springs, Stockton, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunnyvale, Syracuse, Tacoma, Tallahassee, Tampa, Telluride, Tennessee, Texas, Thousand Oaks, Toledo, Tucson, Tulsa, Utah, Vail, Vermont, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Waikiki, Walnut Creek, Washington D.C., Washington, West Palm Beach, West Virginia, Wichita, Winston-Salem, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yellowstone, Yonkers, Yosemite, Zion, etc.
Uruguay: Colonia del Sacramento, La Barra, La Paloma, Maldonado, Montevideo, Piriápolis, Punta del Este, Salto, etc.
Uzbekistan: Bukhara, Fergana, Khiva, Kokand, Navoiy, Samarkand, Tashkent, Urgench, etc.
Vanuatu: Port Vila, etc.
Venezuela: Caracas, Isla Margarita, Maracaibo, Porlamar, etc.
Vietnam: Cát Bà Island, Cần Thơ, Da Lat, Da Nang, Haiphong, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Huế, Hạ Long, Hội An, Long Hải, Mỹ Tho, Nha Trang, Ninh Bình, Phan Thiết, Phú Quốc, Qui Nhơn, Rạch Giá, Sa Pa, Tuần Châu, Vũng Tàu, Đồng Hới, etc.
Yemen: Aden, Sana'a, etc.
Zambia: Livingstone, Lusaka, etc.
Zimbabwe: Bulawayo, Harare, Mutare, Victoria Falls, etc.