- 19th century
- 20th century
- 21st century
|1928 by topic
- Rail transport
- New Zealand
- Palestine Mandate
- South Africa
- Soviet Union
- United Kingdom
- United States
|Lists of leaders
- Sovereign states
- Sovereign state leaders
- Territorial governors
- Religious leaders
|Birth and death categories
|Establishments and disestablishments categories
1928 in various calendars
|Ab urbe condita
|Balinese saka calendar
|British Regnal year
||18 Geo. 5 – 19 Geo. 5
||丁卯年 (Fire Rabbit)
4624 or 4564
- to -
戊辰年 (Earth Dragon)
4625 or 4565
| - Vikram Samvat
| - Shaka Samvat
| - Kali Yuga
||Gregorian minus 13 days
|Thai solar calendar
2054 or 1673 or 901
- to -
2055 or 1674 or 902
1928 was a leap year starting on Sunday of the Gregorian calendar, the 1928th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 928th year of the 2nd millennium, the 28th year of the 20th century, and the 9th year of the 1920s decade.
- January – English bacteriologist Frederick Griffith reports the results of Griffith's experiment, indirectly proving the existence of DNA.
- January 1
- Estonia changes its currency from the mark to the kroon.
- Abolition of domestic slavery in the British Protectorate of Sierra Leone comes into effect.
- Eastern Bloc emigration and defection: Boris Bazhanov, Joseph Stalin's personal secretary, crosses the border to Iran to defect from the Soviet Union.
- January 6–7 – The River Thames floods in London; 14 drown. On January 7 the moat at the Tower of London (drained in 1843 and planted with grass) is completely refilled by the river.
- January 12 – Convicted American murderer Ruth Snyder is executed at Sing Sing.
- January 17 – The OGPU arrests Leon Trotsky in Moscow; he assumes a status of passive resistance.
- January 26 – The volcanic island Anak Krakatau appears.
- January 31 – Leon Trotsky is exiled to Alma-Ata.
- February 8 – British inventor John Logie Baird broadcasts a transatlantic television signal from London to Hartsdale, New York.
- February 11–19 – The 1928 Winter Olympics are held in St. Moritz, Switzerland, the first as a separate event. Sonja Henie of Norway wins her first gold medal in women's figure skating.
- February 12 – Heavy hail kills 11 in Britain.
- February 20 – The Japanese general election produces a hung parliament.
- February 25 – Charles Jenkins Laboratories of Washington, D.C., becomes the first holder of a television license from the Federal Radio Commission.
- March 12 – In California, the St. Francis Dam north of Los Angeles fails, killing 600.
- March 15
- March 15 incident: The Japanese government cracks down on socialists and communists.
- Chinese warlord Shi Yousan sets fire to the Shaolin Monastery in Henan, destroying some of its ancient structures and artifacts.
- March 21 – Charles Lindbergh is presented with the Medal of Honor for his first Transatlantic flight.
- March 26 – The China Academy of Art is founded in Hangzhou (originally named the National Academy of Art).
- April 10 – "Pineapple Primary": The United States Republican Party primary elections in Chicago are preceded by violence, bombings and assassination attempts (two politicians are killed, Octavius C. Granady and Giuseppe Esposito).
- April 12 – A bomb attack against Italian Fascist leader Benito Mussolini in Milan kills 17 bystanders.
- April 13 – The West Plains, Missouri Dance Hall explosion.
- April 12 – 14 – The first ever east–west transatlantic flight by aeroplane takes place from Dublin, Ireland, to Greenly Island, Canada, using German Junkers W 33 Bremen.
- April 14 – Two earthquakes in Chirpan and Plovdiv in Bulgaria destroy more than 21,000 buildings and kill almost 130 people.
- April 19 – The last section ("wise – wyze") of the original Oxford English Dictionary is completed and published.
- April 22 – An Ms 6.0 earthquake affects southern Greece with a maximum Mercalli intensity of IX (Violent), leaving 20 dead, and destroying 3,000 homes in Corinth. A non-destructive tsunami was also observed.
- April 28 – 28 inches of snow fall in southern-central Pennsylvania.
- May 3 – Jinan incident: An armed conflict between the Imperial Japanese Army allied with Northern Chinese warlords against the Kuomintang's southern army, occurs in Jinan, China.
- May 7 – Passage of the Representation of the People Act in the United Kingdom lowers the voting age for women from 30 to 21 giving them equal suffrage with men from July 2.
- May 10 – The first regular schedule of television programming begins in Schenectady, New York by the General Electric's television station W2XB (the station is popularly known as WGY Television, after its sister radio station WGY).
- May 15
- The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia commences operations.
- The animated short Plane Crazy is released by Disney Studios in Los Angeles, featuring the first appearances of Mickey and Minnie Mouse.
- May 23 – A bomb attack against the Italian consulate in Buenos Aires, Argentina, kills 22 and injures 43.
- May 24 – The airship Italia crashes at the North Pole; one of the occupants is Italian general Umberto Nobile. A rescue expedition leaves for the Pole on May 30.
- May 30 – Rookie driver Louis Meyer wins his first Indianapolis 500. He would win that race again in 1933 and 1936.
- May 31 – South Africa adopts a new national flag, based upon the Van Riebeeck flag or Prinsevlag (originally the Dutch flag), to replace the Red Ensign.
- June 3 – American serial killer Albert Fish kidnaps and kills 10-year-old Grace Budd.
- June 4 – Huanggutun incident: Zhang Zuolin, a warlord, is killed by Japanese agents.
- June 8 – By seizing Beijing and renaming it Běipíng, the National Revolutionary Army puts an end to the 'Fengtian warlords' Beiyang government there.
- June 9
- Australian aviator Charles Kingsford Smith and his crew complete the first flight across the Pacific Ocean from the mainland United States to Australia in Fokker F.VII aircraft Southern Cross. Having left Oakland, California on May 31, they reach Brisbane via Honolulu and Fiji.
- Ellis Park Stadium, as known well for sport venues of South Africa, officially opens in Johannesburg.
- June 11 – A medical doctors' strike begins in Vienna.
- June 14 – Students take over the medical wing of Rosario University in Argentina.
- June 17–18 – Aviator Amelia Earhart becomes the first woman to make a successful Transatlantic flight, as a passenger in a Fokker F.VIIb/3m piloted by Wilmer Stultz from Newfoundland to Wales.
- June 20 – Puniša Račić kills three opposition representatives in the Yugoslavian Parliament, and injures three others in gun attack.
- June 24 – A Swedish aeroplane rescues part of the Italian North Pole expedition, including Umberto Nobile. The Soviet icebreaker Krasin saves the rest July 12.
- June 28 – The International Railway (New York–Ontario) switches to one-man crews for its trolleys in Canada. The keel of the first 1000 ft-long Ocean Liner Oceanic (III) is laid; construction is delayed and later cancelled the following year.
- June 29 – At the 1928 Democratic National Convention in Houston, Governor of New York Al Smith becomes the first Catholic nominated by a major political party for President of the United States.
- July 2 – Charles Jenkins Laboratories' W3XK station begins broadcasting on 6.42 MHz using 48 lines.
- July 3 – British inventor John Logie Baird demonstrates the world's first colour television transmission.
- July 7 – The first machine-sliced and machine-wrapped loaf of bread is sold in Chillicothe, Missouri, using Otto Frederick Rohwedder's technology.
- July 12 – Mexican aviator Emilio Carranza dies in a solo plane crash in the New Jersey Pine Barrens, while returning from a goodwill flight to New York City.
- July 17 – José de León Toral assassinates Álvaro Obregón, president of Mexico.
- July 25 – The United States recalls its troops from China.
- July 27
- English cricketer Tich Freeman becomes the only bowler ever to take 200 first-class wickets before the end of July.
- Radclyffe Hall's novel The Well of Loneliness, with its theme of lesbian love, is published in London.
- July 28–August 12 – The 1928 Summer Olympics are held in Amsterdam, opening with the lighting of the Olympic flame. Women's athletics and gymnastics debut at these games and discus thrower Halina Konopacka of Poland became the first female Olympic gold medal winner for a track or field event. Coca-Cola enters Europe as sponsor of the games.
- July 28 – John Christopher Cutler, second Governor of Utah (1905-1909), commits suicide.
- August 2 – Italy and Ethiopia sign the Italo-Ethiopian Treaty.
- August 16 – Serial killer Carl Panzram is arrested in Washington, D.C., for burglary. According to his confession, "In my lifetime I have murdered 21 human beings, I have committed thousands of burglaries, robberies, larcenies, arsons and, last but not least, I have committed sodomy on more than 1,000 male human beings. For all these things I am not in the least bit sorry."
- August 22 – Al Smith accepts the Democratic presidential nomination, with WGY/W2XB simulcasting the event on radio and television.
- August 25 – Ahmet Zogu proclaims himself King Zog of Albania; he is crowned September 1.
- August 26 – In Scotland, May Donoghue finds the remains of a snail in her ginger beer, leading to the landmark negligence case Donoghue v Stevenson.
- August 27 – The Kellogg–Briand Pact is signed in Paris, the first treaty to outlaw aggressive war.
- August 29 – C.D. Motagua is founded as an association football club in Honduras.
- August 31 – The Threepenny Opera (German: Die Dreigroschenoper) by Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill opens at the Theater am Schiffbauerdamm, Berlin.
- September 1
- Ahmet Zogu, President of the Albanian Republic, declares the country to be a constitutional monarchy, the Albanian Kingdom, with himself as King Zog I.
- Richard E. Byrd leaves New York for the Arctic.
- September 3
- Philo Farnsworth demonstrates to the Press in San Francisco the world's first working all-electronic television system, employing electronic scanning in both the pickup and display devices.
- Alexander Fleming, at St Mary's Hospital, London, accidentally rediscovers the antibiotic Penicillin.
- September 11 – The Queen's Messenger is the first melodrama broadcast by Ernst F. W. Alexanderson at W2XAD (Schenectady, New York); WMAK (Kenmore) begins broadcasting in Buffalo, New York.
- September 12 – The Okeechobee hurricane hits Guadeloupe, killing 1,200 people.
- September 15 – Tich Freeman sets an all-time record for the number of wickets taken in an English cricket season.
- September 16 – The Okeechobee hurricane kills at least 2,500 people in Florida.
- September 25 – Paul and Joseph Galvin incorporate the Galvin Manufacturing Corporation (later known as Motorola and Freescale).
- September 28 – Sir Alexander Fleming notices a bacteria-killing mold growing in his laboratory, discovering what later became known as penicillin.
- October 1 – Joseph Stalin launches the first five-year plan (1928–1932 – The average nonfarm wage falls by 50% in the Soviet Union).
- October 2
- Josemaría Escrivá founds Opus Dei.
- Arvid Lindman returns as Prime Minister of Sweden, with his right-wing rival Ernst Trygger as Foreign Minister of Sweden.
- October 7 – Haile Selassie is crowned king (not yet emperor) of Abyssinia.
- October 8 – Chiang Kai-shek is named as Generalissimo (Chairman of the National Military Council) of the Nationalist Government of the Republic of China.
- October 12 – An iron lung respirator is used for the first time at Children's Hospital, Boston.
- October 19 – William Edward Hickman is executed at San Quentin State Prison for the 1927 murder of 12-year-old Marion Parker.
- October 22 – The Phi Sigma Alpha Fraternity is founded at the University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus.
- October 26 – The International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement (ICRM) is formally established, with the adoption of the "Statutes of the International Red Cross"
- October 28 – The Second Youth Congress was held in Batavia, Dutch East Indies by the young Indonesian nationalists, resulting in the Youth Pledge. The Indonesian national anthem, "Indonesia Raya", was introduced at the congress.
- November 1 – Turkey passes a law switching the country from the Arabic to the Latin-based modern Turkish alphabet.
- November 4 – Arnold Rothstein, New York City's most notorious gambler, is shot to death over a poker game in a Manhattan hotel.
- November 6 – United States presidential election, 1928: Republican Herbert Hoover wins by a wide margin over Democratic Governor of New York Al Smith.
- November 10
- The enthronement ceremony of Emperor of Japan Hirohito, is held two years after he actually took the imperial throne on December 26, 1926, following the death of Emperor Taishō.
- The MGM lion roars for the first time at the beginning of the film White Shadows in the South Seas.
- November 12 – The SS Vestris develops a severe starboard list, is abandoned and sinks approximately 200 miles off Hampton Roads, Virginia. Estimates of the dead range from 110 to 127.
- November 17
- Australian federal election, 1928: Stanley Bruce's Nationalist/Country Coalition Government is re-elected with a decreased majority, defeating the Labor Party led by James Scullin.
- Boston Garden opens in Boston, Massachusetts.
- November 18 – Mickey Mouse appears in Steamboat Willie, the third Mickey Mouse cartoon released, but the first sound film and the first such film to be generally distributed.
- November 22 – The one-movement ballet Boléro with music by Maurice Ravel and choreography by Bronislava Nijinska premières at the Paris Opéra to a commission by Ida Rubinstein.
- December 3 – In Rio de Janeiro, a seaplane sent to greet Alberto Santos-Dumont crashes near Cap Arcona, killing all on board.
- December 6 – The government of Colombia sends military forces to suppress a month-long strike by United Fruit Company workers, resulting in an unknown number of deaths.
- December 21 – The United States Congress approves the construction of Boulder Dam, later renamed Hoover Dam.
1928: Date unknown
- Eliot Ness begins to lead the prohibition unit in Chicago.
- The old Canaanite city of Ugarit is rediscovered.
- Margaret Mead's influential cultural anthropology text Coming of Age in Samoa is published in the U.S.
- The Episcopal Church in the United States of America ratifies a new revision of the Book of Common Prayer.
- W2XBS, RCA's first television station, is established in New York City.
- January 1
- Abdul Sattar Edhi, Pakistani philanthropist (d. 2016)
- Gerhard Weinberg, German-American diplomatic and military historian
- January 2
- Avie Bennett, Canadian businessman and philanthropist (d. 2017)
- Howard Caine, American character actor (d. 1993)
- Alberto Zedda, Italian conductor and musicologist (d. 2017)
- Robert Goralski, American journalist (d. 1988)
- Daisaku Ikeda, Japanese religious leader, the 3rd President of Soka Gakkai
- Ellen Kaarma, Estonian actress (d. 1973)
- Tamio Ōki, Japanese actor, voice actor and narrator (d. 2017)
- Kate Molale, South African anti-Apartheid activist (d. 1980)
- Dan Rostenkowski, American politician from Illinois (d. 2010)
- January 3 – Jan Kmenta, Czech-American economist (d. 2016)
- January 4 – Maurice Rigobert Marie-Sainte, Martinique Roman Catholic clergyman (d. 2017)
- January 5
- Girish Chandra Saxena, Indian politician (d. 2017)
- Qian Qichen, Chinese diplomat and politician (d. 2017)
- Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, President of Pakistan and Prime Minister of Pakistan (d. 1979)
- Walter Mondale, U.S. Senator, 42nd Vice President of the United States and Presidential candidate
- January 6 – George H. Ross, American businessman
- January 7 – William Peter Blatty, American writer (d. 2017)
- January 8 – Bab Christensen, Norwegian actress (d. 2017)
- January 9 – Domenico Modugno, Italian singer, songwriter, actor and politician (d. 1994)
- January 10 – Philip Levine, American poet (d. 2015)
- January 11
- Mitchell Ryan, American actor
- David L. Wolper, American television producer (d. 2010)
- Toshie Kusunoki, Japanese singer, actress and voice actress
- January 13 – Bengt Gustavsson, Swedish footballer and manager (d. 2017)
- January 14 – Ali Akbar Moinfar, Iranian politician (d. 2018)
- January 15
- Joanne Linville, American actress
- William Henry Draper III, American venture capitalist
- January 16
- William Kennedy, American author
- Sidney Kimmel, Philanthropist and Film Producer Sidney Kimmel Entertainment
- Pilar Lorengar, Spanish soprano (d. 1996)
- January 17
- Roman Frister, Polish writer (d. 2015)
- Jean Barraqué, French composer (d. 1973)
- Vidal Sassoon, English hairdresser (d. 2012)
- January 18 – Terence Higgins, Baron Higgins, English athlete and politician
- January 20 – Malang, Filipino artist (d. 2017)
- January 21
- Abraham S. Fischler, American academic (d. 2017)
- Gene Sharp, American political theorist of nonviolent action (d. 2018)
- Reynaldo Bignone, 45th President of Argentina (d. 2018)
- January 22 – Yoshihiko Amino, Japanese historian (d. 2004)
- January 23
- Chico Carrasquel, Venezuelan Major League Baseball player (d. 2005)
- Jeanne Moreau, French actress (d. 2017)
- January 24
- Desmond Morris, English anthropologist and writer
- Michel Serrault, French actor (d. 2007)
- January 25
- Cor van der Hart, Dutch footballer (d. 2006)
- Eduard Shevardnadze, Georgian politician, 2nd President of Georgia (d. 2014)
- Jérôme Choquette, Canadian lawyer and politician (d. 2017)
- January 26 – Roger Vadim, French film director (d. 2000)
- January 27 – Hans Modrow, East German Premier
- January 28 – Jorge Zorreguieta, Argentine businessman and politician (d. 2017)
- January 30
- Mitch Leigh, American musical theatre composer and theatrical producer (d. 2014)
- Harold Prince, American stage producer and director
- January 31
- Chuck Willis, American singer and songwriter (d. 1958). Some sources give his year of birth as 1926.
- Miltinho, Brazilian singer of samba and bolero music (d. 2014)
- February 1
- Tom Lantos, American Congressman (d. 2008)
- Sam Edwards, Welsh physicist (d. 2015)
- Stuart Whitman, American film and television actor
- February 2
- Felix Pirani, British theoretical physicist (d. 2015)
- Ciriaco De Mita, Italian politician
- February 3 – Frankie Vaughan, British singer (d. 1999)
- February 4
- Vincent Wong, British actor (d. 2015)
- Kim Yong-nam, North Korean politician
- February 5 – Andrew Greeley, American Roman Catholic priest and fiction novelist (d. 2013)
- February 8 – Gene Lees, Canadian biographer and lyricist (d. 2010)
- February 9
- Frank Frazetta, American illustrator (d. 2010)
- Rinus Michels, Dutch association football player and coach (d. 2005)
- Roger Mudd, American journalist
- February 10 – Alicia Quiroga (es), Chilean actress (d. 2017)
- February 13 – Refik Erduran, Turkish playwright, columnist and writer (d. 2017)
- February 14 – Norman Bridwell, American cartoonist (d. 2014)
- February 16 – Porfi Jiménez, Dominican-Venezuelan musician (d. 2010)
- February 18 – John Ostrom, American paleontologist (d. 2005)
- February 19 – Onuora Nzekwu, Nigerian writer (d. 2017)
- February 20
- Jean Kennedy Smith, American diplomat
- Friedrich Wetter, German cardinal
- February 22
- Sir Bruce Forsyth, English entertainer (d. 2017)
- Pushpa Mittra Bhargava, Indian scientist, writer, and administrator (d. 2017)
- February 23
- David Somerset, 11th Duke of Beaufort, British peer (d. 2017)
- Ralph Earnhardt, American race car driver (d. 1973)
- Vasily Lazarev, Russian cosmonaut (d. 1990)
- February 24 – Naqsh Lyallpuri, Indian ghazal (d. 2017)
- February 26
- Fats Domino, African-American musician (d. 2017)
- Anatoly Filipchenko, Russian cosmonaut
- Ariel Sharon, 11th Prime Minister of Israel (d. 2014)
- February 27 – Cláudio Correia e Castro (pt), Brazilian actor (d. 2005)
- February 29
- Joss Ackland, British actor
- Michael Henshall, English bishop (d. 2017)
- March 1 – Jacques Rivette, French filmmaker (d. 2016)
- March 3 – Gudrun Pausewang, German young fiction writer
- March 4
- Samuel Adler, American composer
- Alan Sillitoe, English writer (d. 2010)
- March 6
- Delbert Daisey, American waterfowl wood carver and decoy maker (d. 2017)
- Zoe Ducós, Argentine actress (d. 2002)
- Dan Towler, American football player (d. 2001)
- March 7
- William Blankenship, American operatic tenor (d. 2017)
- Arthur Dion Hanna, Bahamian politician
- March 8 – Gerald Bull, Canadian engineer (d. 1990)
- March 9
- Robert Adeyinka Adebayo, Nigerian politician and military officer (d. 2017)
- Keely Smith, American singer (d. 2017)
- March 10
- Kiyoshi Atsumi, Japanese actor (d. 1996)
- James Earl Ray, American assassin (d. 1998)
- March 11 – Sandy Mactaggart, Scottish-born Canadian educator and philanthropist (d. 2017)
- March 12
- Edward Albee, American dramatist (d. 2016)
- Aldemaro Romero, Venezuelan musician (d. 2007)
- March 14
- Frank Borman, American astronaut
- Félix Rodríguez de la Fuente, Spanish naturalist and broadcaster (d. 1980)
- Earl Smith, American baseball center fielder (d. 2014)
- March 16
- Karlheinz Böhm, Austrian actor (d. 2014)
- Wakanohana Kanji I, Japanese sumo wrestler (d. 2010)
- Christa Ludwig, German mezzo-soprano
- Victor Maddern, English actor (d. 1993)
- March 18
- Julia Mullock, American-Korean royal (d. 2017)
- Fidel Valdez Ramos, 12th President of the Philippines
- March 19
- Clive van Ryneveld, South African cricketer (d. 2018)
- Arthur Cook, American sport shooter
- John Hall Buchanan Jr., American politician (d. 2018)
- Hans Küng, Swiss Roman Catholic theologian
- Patrick McGoohan, American-born British-based actor of Irish descent (d. 2009)
- March 20 – Fred Rogers, American children's television host (d. 2003)
- March 21 – Surya Bahadur Thapa, 24th Prime Minister of Nepal (d. 2015)
- March 23 – Raymond Wilson, English physicist (d. 2018)
- March 24
- Ivar Aronsson, Swedish rower (d. 2017)
- Byron Janis, American pianist
- March 25
- Jim Lovell, American astronaut
- Hans Steinbrenner, German sculptor (d. 2008)
- March 28
- Zbigniew Brzezinski, Polish-born U.S. National Security Advisor (d. 2017)
- Alexander Grothendieck, German-born mathematician (d. 2014)
- March 29 – Vincent Gigante, American Mafia gangster (d. 2005)
- March 31
- Lefty Frizzell, American country music performer (d. 1975)
- Gordie Howe, Canadian hockey player (d. 2016)
- Paul Carlson, American physician and medical missionary (d. 1964)
- April 1 – George Grizzard, American actor (d. 2007)
- April 2
- Serge Gainsbourg, French singer (d. 1991)
- Piet Römer, Dutch actor (d. 2012)
- April 4
- Estelle Harris, American actress
- Maya Angelou, African-American poet and novelist (d. 2014)
- Iakovos Garmatis, Greek-born American Orthodox hierarch (d. 2017)
- April 6
- Joi Lansing, American actress (b. 1972)
- James D. Watson, American geneticist; recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
- April 7
- James Garner, American actor and producer (d. 2014)
- Alan J. Pakula, American producer and director (d. 1998)
- James White, Irish writer (d. 1999)
- Valeria Sabel, Italian actress (d. 2009)
- April 8 – Eric Porter, English actor (d. 1995)
- April 9
- Floyd Spence, American politician (d. 2001)
- Tom Lehrer, American songwriter and satirist
- April 10 – Kenneth Earl Hurlburt, Canadian politician (d. 2016)
- April 11 – Ethel Kennedy, wife of Robert F. Kennedy
- April 12
- Hardy Krüger, German actor
- Jean-François Paillard, French conductor (d. 2013)
- April 14 – Egil Monn-Iversen, Norwegian composer and pianist (d. 2017)
- April 15 – Vida Alves, Brazilian actress (d. 2017)
- April 17
- Cynthia Ozick, American writer
- Victor Lownes, American businessman (d. 2017)
- April 18 – Karl Josef Becker, German cardinal (d. 2015)
- April 19
- Alexis Korner, British musician (d. 1984)
- Sultan Azlan Shah of Perak, King of Malaysia (d. 2014)
- April 20 – Robert Byrne, American chess player (d. 2013)
- April 23 – Shirley Temple, American actress and diplomat (d. 2014)
- April 25
- Cy Twombly, American artist (d. 2011)
- Jack Fitzmaurice, English professional snooker player (d. 2005)
- April 27
- Fred Weintraub, American film and television producer (d. 2017)
- Brigitte Auber, French actress
- April 28 – Yves Klein, French artist (d. 1962)
- May 1
- Marcelo Pinto Carvalheira, Roman Catholic archbishop (d. 2017)
- Delfim Netto, Brazilian economist, former Minister of Finance, Agriculture, and Planning of Brazil, professor and congressman
- Sonny James, American country singer (d. 2016)
- Sisavath Keobounphanh, 13th Prime Minister of Laos
- Desmond Titterington, British race car driver (d. 2002)
- May 2 – Hans Trass, Estonian ecologist and botanist (d. 2017)
- May 3
- Dave Dudley, American singer (d. 2003)
- Jacques-Louis Lions, French mathematician (d. 2001)
- May 4
- Maynard Ferguson, Canadian jazz trumpeter (d. 2006)
- Elemér Hankiss, Hungarian sociologist and philosopher (d. 2015)
- Hosni Mubarak, 4th President of Egypt
- Joseph Tydings, former Democratic United States Senator
- May 5 – Marshall Grant, American musician (d. 2011)
- May 7 – John Ingle, American actor (d. 2012)
- May 8
- Gregory Scarpa, American mobster (d. 1994)
- Theodore Sorenson, American lawyer and speechwriter (d. 2010)
- May 9
- Pancho Gonzales, American tennis player (d. 1995)
- Barbara Ann Scott, Canadian figure skater (d. 2012)
- Jean Smith, American professional baseball player (d. 2011)
- May 10
- Mel Lewis, American jazz drummer and band leader (d. 1990)
- Lothar Schmid, German chess player (d. 2013)
- Arnold Rüütel, President of Estonia
- May 12 – Burt Bacharach, American composer
- May 13
- Édouard Molinaro, French film director and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- Enrique Bolaños, former President of Nicaragua
- Jim Shoulders, American rodeo cowboy (d. 2007)
- May 14 – Algirdas Šocikas, Lithuanian amateur heavyweight boxer (d. 2012)
- May 16 – Billy Martin, American baseball player and manager (d. 1989)
- May 18 – Pernell Roberts, American actor (d. 2010)
- May 19
- Colin Chapman, Founder of Lotus Cars (d. 1982)
- Dolph Schayes, American basketball player (d. 2015)
- May 21 – Alice Drummond, American actress (d. 2016)
- May 23
- Jeannie Carson, English actress and comedian
- Rosemary Clooney, American singer and actress (d. 2002)
- May 24
- Adrian Frutiger, Swiss typeface designer and cutter (d. 2015)
- Jacobo Zabludovsky, Mexican journalist (d. 2015)
- William Trevor, Irish novelist, playwright and short story writer (d. 2016)
- May 26 – Jack Kevorkian, American right-to-die advocate (d. 2011)
- May 29 – George A. Sinner, American politician (d. 2018)
- June 1
- Georgi Dobrovolski, Russian cosmonaut (d. 1971)
- Bob Monkhouse, English comedian and game show host (d. 2003)
- June 3 – Donald Judd, American artist (d. 1994)
- June 5 – Tony Richardson, English film and theater director (d. 1991)
- June 6 – Elio Sgreccia, Italian cardinal
- June 10 – Maurice Sendak, American children's author/illustrator (d. 2012)
- June 11 – Queen Fabiola of Belgium, Spanish Queen Consort of King Baudouin of Belgium (d. 2014)
- June 12
- Vic Damone, American singer (d. 2018)
- Richard M. Sherman, American songwriter
- June 13
- Giacomo Biffi, Italian Cardinal (d. 2015)
- John Forbes Nash Jr., American mathematician, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Economics (d. 2015)
- June 14 – Ernesto Rafael Guevara de la Serna aka Che Guevara, Argentine-born Cuban revolutionary (d. 1967)
- June 16 – Annie Cordy, Belgian actress and singer
- June 17 – Juan María Bordaberry, Uruguayan dictator (d. 2011)
- June 19
- Tommy DeVito, American musician and former guitarist of 'The Four Seasons'
- Nancy Marchand, American actress (d. 2000)
- June 20
- William Berger, Austrian-born American actor (d. 1993)
- Eric Dolphy, American jazz musician (d. 1964)
- Martin Landau, American actor (d. 2017)
- June 21
- Charles D. Baker, American businessman and former U.S. government official
- Margit Bara, Hungarian actress (d. 2016)
- Avraham Bendori, Israeli footballer
- Wolfgang Haken, German mathematician
- Fiorella Mari, Brazilian-Italian actress
- Al Mengert, American former professional golfer
- June 22
- Alfred M. Gray, Jr., American general
- Kiyohara Kiyoshi (ja), Japanese journalist
- Ralph Waite, American actor and political activist (d. 2014)
- June 23
- Paul Cholakis, Canadian football player
- Klaus von Dohnányi, German politician
- Leon Fleischer, American concert pianist
- Ray Hyman, Professor Emeritus of Psychology
- Pete Ladygo, American football player (d. 2014)
- June 24
- Wolfgang Altenburg, German general
- Lester Grinspoon, Associate Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School
- Ivan Štraus, Bosnian architect
- Lawrence A. Skantze, United States Air Force general
- June 25
- Gloria Ruiz, Cuban outfielder
- Michael Paine, American engineer
- John A. Wickham Jr., United States Army General
- Edwin Mills, American economist
- Alexei Alexeyevich Abrikosov, Russian physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2017)
- Michel Brault, Canadian cinematographer, cameraman, film director, screenwriter, and film producer (d. 2013)
- Moray Watson, English actor (d. 2017)
- June 26
- Samuel Belzberg, Canadian businessman and philanthropist
- Danford B. Greene, American actor (d. 2015)
- Yoshiro Nakamatsu, Japanese inventor
- Bill Sheffield, 5th Governor of Alaska
- June 27
- Edward B. Cottingham, American politician
- Lin Ho-ming, Taiwanese former sports shooter
- Antoinette Spaak, Belgian politician
- June 28
- Hans Blix, Swedish diplomat and politician
- Gina Cabrera (es), Cuban actress
- Harold Evans, British newspaper editor
- Patrick Hemingway, Ernest Hemingway's second son
- June 29
- Bill Bagley, American politician
- Alfredo Biondi, Italian policitian and lawyer
- Hans Cavalli-Björkman, Swedish lawyer
- James Lincoln Collier, American journalist, professional musician and author
- Uri Gallin, Israeli Olympic discus thrower
- Jean-Louis Pesch, French writer
- Nick Testa, American professional baseball catcher and coach
- Gene Verble, American shortstop (d. 2017)
- June 30
- Hassan Hasanzadeh Amoli, Islamic philosopher and theologian and Mathematician
- Tony Conyers, British journalist (d. 2011)
- Nathaniel Tarn, American poet, essayist, anthropologist and translator
- July 1
- Jim Hankinson, English footballer
- Bucky McConnell, American former professional basketball player
- Andreas Aarflot, Norwegian theologian and bishop emeritus in the Church of Norway
- Birgitta Ulfsson, Finnish actress (d. 2017)
- Gunnar Möller, German television and film actor (d. 2017)
- Ram Naresh Yadav, Indian politician (d. 2016)
- July 2
- Line Renaud, French actress
- Tatyana Piletskaya, Soviet and Russian film and stage actress
- Sidney Kibrick, American former child actor
- Neil Dansie, former Australian first-class cricketer
- Iven Carl Kincheloe, Jr., American Korean War fighter ace and test pilot (d. 1958)
- July 3
- Evelyn Anthony, British female writer
- Georges-Jean Arnaud, French author
- Pierrette Bloch, Swiss painter and textile artist
- Raymond Setlakwe, Canadian entrepreneur, lawyer, and former senator
- July 4
- Teofisto Guingona, Jr., 13th Vice President of the Philippines
- Giampiero Boniperti, Italian football player
- Patrick Tilley, British science fiction author
- Constantin Enache, Romanian cross country skier
- Babe Birrer, American pitcher in Major League Baseball (d. 2013)
- July 5
- Lorraine Fisher, American professional baseball player (d. 2007)
- Juris Hartmanis, prominent computer scientist and computational theorist
- Ernie Kell, American politician (d. 2017)
- Pierre Mauroy, Prime Minister of France (d. 2013)
- Bruce Nickells, American harness racing driver and trainer
- Warren Oates, American actor (d. 1982)
- Héctor Tomasi, Argentine bobsledde
- July 6
- Bernard Malgrange, French mathematician
- Richard R. Larson, American politician
- Antony Hignell, English cricketer and javelin thrower (d. 2015)
- Wally Osterkorn, American professional basketball player (d. 2012)
- Néstor de Villa, Filipino actor (d. 2004)
- July 7
- Patricia Hitchcock, English actress
- Paul Wyss, Swiss politician
- Henry Sommerville, Australian fencer
- Charles James McDonnell, American bishop
- Barbara Granlund, American politician
- Charles J. McDonnell, American army officer
- Tom Chambers, Canadian politician
- Søren Elung Jensen, Danish actor (d. 2017)
- July 8
- Pat Adams, American painter and printmaker
- Balakh Sher Mazari, former Prime Minister of Pakistan
- Gordon Hill, English football player
- Rafael Hechanova, Filipino basketball player
- Ángel Tulio Zof, Argentine footballer and coach (d. 2014)
- Rudolf Kortokraks, German painter (d. 2014)
- July 9
- Nikos Milas, Greek basketball player and basketball coach
- Vince Edwards, American actor (d. 1996)
- Federico Bahamontes, Spanish road bicycle racer
- Juan Rodríguez, Uruguayan rower
- July 10
- Jack Nel, South African cricketer
- John Glenn, Major League Baseball outfielder
- Herb Johnson, American football player
- Moshe Greenberg, American Bible scholar (d. 2010)
- July 11
- Jane Gardam, English writer of children's and adult fiction
- Dor Bahadur Bista, Nepalese anthropologist, social scientist and activist
- Andrea Veneracion, Filipina choral conductor (d. 2013)
- Carmelita González, Mexican actress (d. 2010)
- Greville Janner, British politician, barrister and writer (d. 2015)
- July 12
- Muhammad Naqi Mallick, Pakistani cyclist
- Elias James Corey, American chemist, Nobel Prize laureate
- Hayden White, American historian
- Paul Ronty, Canadian ice hockey centre
- S. R. Janakiraman, Carnatic vocalist and a musicologist
- Alastair Burnet, British journalist and broadcaster (d. 2012)
- July 13
- Al Rex, American musician
- Mace Neufeld, American film and television producer
- Edgar Espinoza, Venezuelan former sports shooter
- Tommaso Buscetta, Italian mafioso (d. 2000)
- Daryl Spencer, American professional baseball player (d. 2017)
- Leroy Vinnegar, American musician (d. 1999)
- July 14
- Nancy Olson, American actress
- Pal Benko, French chess grandmaster, author, and composer of endgame studies and chess problems
- Bedabrata Barua, Indian politician
- Ion Ioniță, Romanian cyclist
- Haydn Morris, British and Irish Lions international rugby union wing three-quarter
- Laurie Mitchell, American actress
- William Rees-Mogg, English journalist and public servant (d. 2012)
- July 15
- Viramachaneni Vimla Devi, Indian parliamentarian
- Hans Andersson-Tvilling, Swedish ice hockey player
- Stig Andersson-Tvilling, Swedish ice hockey player (d. 1989)
- Tom Troupe, American actor and writer
- Aleksandr Zasukhin, Soviet boxer
- A. Dean Jeffs, American politician
- Nicholas Rescher, German-American philosopher
- Célio Borja (pt), Brazilian lawyer, professor, jurisconsult and politician
- July 16
- Eliane Lage (pt), Brazilian-French actress
- Bella Davidovich, Jewish Soviet-born American pianist
- Anita Brookner, English novelist and art historian (d. 2016)
- Concha Valdés Miranda, Cuban songwriter (d. 2017)
- Jim Rathmann, American race car driver (d. 2011)
- July 17
- Robert Nixon, Canadian politician
- Chris Giles, Irish footballer
- David Leach, senior officer of the Royal Australian Navy
- Joe Morello, American jazz drummer (d. 2011)
- July 18
- Baddiewinkle, born Helen Ruth Elam Van Winkle, American internet personality
- Manuel Guerra, Spanish swimmer
- Stig Grybe, Swedish actor, comedian, writer and film director (d. 2017)
- Simon Vinkenoog, Dutch poet and writer (d. 2009)
- Billy Harrell, American reserve infielder in Major League Baseball (d. 2014)
- July 19
- Choi Yun-chil, South Korean long-distance runner
- Samuel John Hazo, American author
- Lal Chand, Indian long-distance runner
- July 20
- Belaid Abdessalam, Algerian politician
- Peter Ind, British jazz double-bassist and record producer
- Jan Meyers, American politician
- Sheldon Solow, American real estate developer in New York
- July 21
- Anne Harris, Canadian sculptor
- Jervis Percy, British modern pentathlete
- Hirofumi Uzawa, Japanese economist (d. 2014)
- July 22
- Freda Dowie, English actress
- Orson Bean, American film, television, and stage actor
- Hugh Edighoffer, Canadian politician
- Robert Bergland, American politician
- Nick Galifianakis, American politician
- Jimmy Hill, English football professional and personality (d. 2015)
- Stu Locklin, Major League Baseball outfielder (d. 2016)
- Keter Betts, American jazz bassist (d. 2005)
- July 23
- Denis Mahony, Irish Gaelic footballer (d. 2017)
- Vera Rubin, American astronomer (d. 2016)
- Alan Rafkin, American director, producer, and actor for television (d. 2001)
- July 24 – Jardel Filho, Brazilian actor (d. 1983)
- July 25
- Dolphy, Filipino actor and comedian (d. 2012)
- Mario Montenegro, Filipino actor (d. 1988)
- July 26
- Francesco Cossiga, Italian politician; 8th President of Italy (d. 2010)
- Joe Jackson, manager and father of Michael Jackson
- Stanley Kubrick, American film director (d. 1999)
- Sally Oppenheim-Barnes, English politician
- Bernice Rubens, British novelist (d. 2004)
- July 28 – Ann Sloat, Canadian politician (d. 2017)
- July 29
- Philippe Bär, Dutch Roman Catholic bishop
- Li Ka-shing, Asia's & Hong Kong's richest person and major philanthropist
- July 30
- Joe Nuxhall, American baseball player (d. 2007)
- Paul Bisciglia, French film actor (d. 2010)
- July 31 – Gilles Carle, Canadian film director and screenwriter (d. 2009)
- August 1
- M. R. Khan, Bangladeshi pediatrician (d. 2016)
- James R. Dixon, American professor (d. 2015)
- Shen Daren, Chinese politician (d. 2017)
- Jack Shea, American film and television director (d. 2013)
- August 2 – Yoko Tani, French-born Japanese actress and nightclub entertainer (d. 1999)
- August 3
- Janet Abu-Lughod, American sociologist (d. 2013)
- Henning Moritzen, Danish actor (d. 2012)
- Cécile Aubry, French film actress, author, television screenwriter and director (d. 2010)
- August 4
- Udham Singh, member of Indian Hockey team and won three gold and a silver medals (d. 2000)
- Flóra Kádár, Hungarian actress (d. 2002)
- Gerard Damiano, American director of adult films (d. 2008)
- August 5
- Albrecht Dold, German mathematician (d. 2011)
- Chung Won-shik, South Korean politician, educator, soldier, and author
- Bogdan Maglich, American physicist (d. 2017)
- August 6
- Jean-Christophe Averty, French television and radio director (d. 2017)
- Mary Grant, Ghanaian politician (d. 2016)
- Michel Clouscard, French Marxist philosopher and sociologist (d. 2009)
- Andy Warhol, American artist (d. 1987)
- Jean Carrière, French writer (d. 2005)
- August 7
- Helen Vita, Swiss chanson singer, actress, and comedian (d. 2001)
- James Randi, Canadian-American retired stage magician and scientific skeptic
- August 8
- Lubor Bárta, Czech composer (d. 1972)
- Simón Díaz, Venezuelan folk composer and singer (d. 2014)
- Jane Stoll, American professional baseball player (d. 2000)
- August 9
- Dolores Wilson, American coloratura soprano (d. 2010)
- Milan Bjegojević, Yugoslav basketball player and coach (d. 2003)
- Bob Cousy, American basketball player
- Gerd Ruge, German journalist, author and filmmaker
- August 10
- Peter Barry, Irish Fine Gael politician and businessman (d. 2016)
- Jimmy Dean, American musician, entrepreneur (d. 2010)
- Eddie Fisher, American singer (d. 2010)
- August 11 – Beniamino Andreatta, Italian economist and politician (d. 2007)
- August 12 – Bob Buhl, American baseball player (d. 2001)
- August 13 Pedro Pedrossian, Brazilian politician (d. 2017)
- August 14
- Jacques Rouffio, French film director and screenwriter (d. 2016)
- Gunnar Andersson, football player from Sweden (d. 1969)
- Joëlle Bernard, French film and television actressc (d. 1977)
- August 15
- Carl Joachim Classen, German classical scholar (d. 2013)
- Muhammad Haji Ibrahim Egal, 2-Time Prime Minister of Somalia (d. 2002)
- Abdul Halim Jaffer Khan, Indian sitar player (d. 2017)
- Simone Silva, Egyptian-born French film actress (d. 1957)
- August 16
- Levan Sanadze, Georgian athlete who competed mainly in the 100 metres (d. 1998)
- Shōji Yasui, Japanese actor (d. 2014)
- George Ahlgren, American rower who competed at the 1948 Summer Olympics (d. 1951)
- Eydie Gormé, American singer (d. 2013)
- Ann Blyth, American actress and singer
- August 17 – Willem Duys, Dutch radio and television presenter, tennis player and music producer (d. 2011)
- August 18
- Marge Schott, American baseball team owner (d. 2004)
- John Liu Shi-gong, Chinese Roman Catholic bishop (d. 2017)
- Alan R. Katritzky, British-born American chemist (d. 2014)
- August 19 – Queen Ratna of Nepal
- August 20 – Frank Rosolino, American jazz trombonist (d. 1978)
- August 21
- Wu Chuanyu, Indonesian-born Chinese swimmer who competed in the Olympic Games in 1948 and 1952 (d. 1954)
- Chris Brasher, British track and field athlete, sports journalist and co-founder of the London Marathon (d. 2003)
- Art Farmer, American jazz trumpeter and flugelhorn player (d. 1999)
- August 22
- Karlheinz Stockhausen, German composer (d. 2007)
- Roberto Aizenberg, Argentine painter and sculptor (d. 1996)
- August 23 – Marian Seldes, American actress (d. 2014)
- August 25 – Herbert Kroemer, German-born physicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- August 26
- Zdeněk Veselovský, Czech zoologist (d. 2006)
- Saliu Adetunji, Nigerian monarch of Ibadan
- August 27
- Péter Boross, Hungarian politician
- Piet Bleeker, Dutch long-distance runner (d. 2018)
- Mangosuthu Buthelezi, leader of the Inkatha Freedom Party of South Africa
- Francesco Saverio Salerno, Italian Roman Catholic prelate (d. 2017)
- August 28 – Ed Salem, American football quarterback and defensive back (d. 2001)
- August 31
- A. W. Pryor, Australian physicist (d. 2014)
- James Coburn, American actor (d. 2002)
- Jaime Cardinal Sin, Filipino Roman Catholic prelate (d. 2005)
- September 2 – Muhammad Dandamayev, Russian Babylonia historian (d. 2017)
- September 3
- Gaston Thorn, Luxembourg Prime Minister (d. 2007)
- A. M. Azahari, Brunei politician (d. 2002)
- September 4 – Dick York, American actor (d. 1992)
- September 5
- Damayanti Joshi, Indian classical dancer of Kathak (d. 2004)
- Albert Mangelsdorff, German jazz musician (d. 2005)
- September 6
- Robert M. Pirsig, American philosopher and author (d. 2017)
- Yevgeny Svetlanov, Russian conductor and composer (d. 2002)
- Mirosława Litmanowicz, Polish chess player (d. 2017)
- Sid Watkins, English neurosurgeon (d. 2012)
- September 7 – Donald Henderson, American epidemiologist (d. 2016)
- September 9 – Sol LeWitt, American artist (d. 2007)
- September 10 – Selma Lopes (pt), Brazilian actress and dubbing
- September 11 – William X. Kienzle, American author (d. 2001)
- September 12 – M. V. Rajasekharan, Indian member of Rajya Sabha
- September 13
- Robert Indiana, American contemporary artist
- Tzannis Tzannetakis, Prime Minister of Greece (d. 2010)
- September 14 – Park Honan, American academic and author (d. 2014)
- September 15 – Cannonball Adderley, American saxophonist (d. 1975)
- September 16 – Hironoshin Furuhashi, Japanese swimmer (d. 2009)
- September 17 – Roddy McDowall, British actor (d. 1998)
- September 18 – Sigrid Kahle, Swedish journalist and writer (d. 2013)
- September 19 – Adam West, American actor (d. 2017)
- September 20
- Donald Hall, American poet and United States Poet Laureate
- Jacqueline Desmarais, Canadian billionaire philanthropist (d. 2018)
- Ruth Richard, American female professional baseball player
- Kirsten Rolffes, Danish actress (d. 2000)
- September 21 – Con Devitt, Scottish-born New Zealand trade unionist (d. 2014)
- September 22 – James Lawson, African-American civil rights activist and minister
- September 23
- Bernie Custis, American and Canadian football player (d. 2017)
- Santiago Vernazza, Argentine footballer (d. 2017)
- September 25 – Victor Gold, American journalist and press secretary (d. 2017)
- September 27 – Garry Watson, American child actor
- September 28
- Koko Taylor, African-American singer (d. 2009)
- Dick Gernert, American professional baseball player (d. 2017)
- September 30
- Elie Wiesel, Rumanian-born Holocaust survivor, writer, and lecturer; recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (d. 2016)
- Mirta Díaz-Balart, Fidel Castro's first wife
María Cristina Arango Vega
- October 1
- Laurence Harvey, Lithuanian-born South African actor (d. 1973)
- Sivaji Ganesan, Indian stage and actor (d. 2001)
- George Peppard, American film and television actor (d. 1994)
- Zhu Rongji, former Premier of the People's Republic of China
- October 2 – George "Spanky" McFarland, American actor and singer (d. 1993)
- October 3
- Edward L. Moyers, American railroad executive (d. 2006)
- Kåre Willoch, Norwegian politician and 23th Prime Minister of Norway
- October 7
- José Messias, Brazilian composer, singer, writer, musician, radio broadcaster, host and producer of radio and television, and journalist, music critic and music juror in television talent programs (d. 2015)
- Muriel Bevis, American female professional baseball player (d. 2002)
- Abraham Woods, American civil rights leader (d. 2008)
- Sohrab Sepehri, Persian poet and painter (d. 1980)
- October 8 – Bill Maynard, British actor
- October 9 – Einojuhani Rautavaara, Finnish composer (d. 2016)
- October 10 – Sheila F. Walsh, English novelist (d. 2009)
- October 11 – Geoffrey Tordoff, Baron Tordoff, English businessman and politician
- October 12 – Dilbagh Singh Athwal, Indian geneticist and agriculturist (d. 2017)
- October 14
- Arnfinn Bergmann, Norwegian Olympic ski jumper (b. 2011)
- Gary Graffman, American concert pianist
- October 15
- María Cristina Arango Vega, First Lady of Colombia (d. 2017)
- Paul Giambarba, American graphic designer
- October 17
- Michael Palmer, senior British Army officer (d. 2017)
- Jimmy Breslin, American journalist and author (d. 2017)
- Lerone Bennett Jr., American scholar and author (d. 2018)
- Alejandro Végh Villegas, Uruguayan political figure (d. 2017)
- October 18
- Ernest Simoni, Albanian cardinal
- Dick Taverne, English politician
- October 20 – Li Peng, former Premier of the People's Republic of China
- October 21
- Vern Mikkelsen, American professional basketball player (d. 2013)
- Whitey Ford, American baseball player
- Yu Guangzhong, Taiwanese poet (d. 2017)
- Ed Nelson, American actor (d. 2014)
- October 24 – Mohammad Beheshti, Chief Justice of Iran (d. 1981)
- October 25
- Jeanne Cooper, American actress (d. 2013)
- Anthony Franciosa, American actor (d. 2006)
- Marion Ross, American actress
- October 26 Erich Kukk, Estonian phycologist and conservationist (d. 2017)
- October 27
- Maria Fernanda (pt), Brazilian actress
- Shulamit Aloni, Israeli politician (d. 2014)
- October 28 – Bill Rodgers, Baron Rodgers of Quarry Bank, English politician
- October 30 – Daniel Nathans, American microbiologist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (d. 1999)
- November 3
- Osamu Tezuka, Japanese manga artist (d. 1989)
- George Yardley, American basketball player (d. 2004)
- Nick Holonyak, American electrical engineer and inventor
- November 7 – Herbert Flam, American tennis player (d. 1980)
- November 8 – Ursula Haverbeck, German historian
- November 9
- Anne Sexton, American poet (d. 1974)
- Werner Veigel, German journalist and news presenter (d. 1995)
- November 10 – Ennio Morricone, Italian composer
- November 11 – Carlos Fuentes, Mexican writer (d. 2012)
- November 12 – Bobby Baker, American political adviser to Lyndon B. Johnson (d. 2017)
- November 16
- Patricia Giles, Australian activist (d. 2017)
- Clu Gulager, American actor and director
- November 17
- Betty Kaunda, former first lady of Zambia (d. 2012)
- Arman, French artist (d. 2005)
- Rance Howard, American actor (d. 2017)
- Amata Kabua, 1st President of the Marshall Islands (d. 1996)
- Anna Meyer, American female professional baseball player
- November 18
- Inge Bandekow, wife of German industrialist Harald Quandt (d. 1978)
- Otar Gordeli, Georgian composer (d. 1994)
- Norman Baker, American explorer (d. 2017)
- November 19 – Ina van Faassen, Dutch actress and comedian (d. 2011)
- November 20 – Aleksey Batalov, Russian actor. (d. 2017)
- November 21 – Augustin Bubník, Czech ice hockey player, coach and politician (d. 2017)
- November 22
- Timothy Beaumont, Baron Beaumont of Whitley (d. 2008)
- Pat Smythe, British showjumper and author (d. 1996)
- November 28
- Toaripi Lauti, 1st Prime Minister of Tuvalu (d. 2014)
- Arthur Melvin Okun, American economist (d. 1980)
- Piet Steenbergen, Dutch footballer (d. 2010)
- Bano Qudsia, Pakistani writer (d. 2017)
- Floyd Crawford, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2017)
- November 29 – Paul Simon, U.S. Senator from Illinois (d. 2003)
- November 30
- Takako Doi, Japanese politician (d. 2014)
- Joe B. Hall, American basketball coach
- Peter Hans Kolvenbach, Dutch Superior General of the Society of Jesus (d. 2016)
- December 1 – Sarge Ferris, American professional poker player (d. 1989)
- December 2
- Guy Bourdin, French fashion photographer (d. 1991)
- Edwin Kessler, American atmospheric scientist (d. 2017)
- December 3
- Karin Bang, Norwegian writer (d. 2017)
- Michel Adama-Tamboux, Central African politician and diplomat (d. 2018)
- December 4
- Lajos Somodi Sr., Hungarian fencer (d. 2012)
- Hebe de Bonafini, Argentine activist
- December 6 – Stanley Clinton-Davis, Baron Clinton-Davis, English politician and solictor
- December 7
- Zdeněk Mahler, Czech writer, musicologist, pedagogue and screenwriter (d. 2018)
- Noam Chomsky, American linguist
- December 9 – Dick Van Patten, American actor (d. 2015)
- December 12 – Ernst-Hugo Järegård, Swedish actor (d. 1998)
- December 13 – Nati Mistral, Spanish actress (d. 2017)
- December 15 – Friedensreich Hundertwasser, Austrian artist (d. 2000)
- December 16
- Philip K. Dick, American science fiction author (d. 1982)
- Bruce Ames, American biochemist
- December 17
- George Lindsey, American actor (d. 2012)
- Francis George Adeodatus Micallef, Maltese Roman Catholic prelate (d. 2018)
- December 19 – Guy Razanamasy, 2-Time Prime Minister of Madagascar (d. 2011)
- December 20 – Donald Adams, British actor and opera singer (d. 1996)
- December 22 – Luisa Massimo, Italian pediatrician (d. 2016)
- December 23 – Billy Cook, American spree killer (d. 1952)
- December 25
- Irish McCalla, American actress and model (d. 2002)
- Dick Miller, American actor
- December 26 – Martin Cooper, American "Father of the mobile phone"
- December 28 – George W. Stocking Jr., German-born American scholar (d. 2013)
- December 29 – Piers Dixon, British Conservative Party politician (d. 2017)
- December 30
- Bo Diddley, African-American musician (d. 2008)
- Christian Millau, French food critic and author (d. 2017)
- December 31
- Veijo Meri, Finnish writer (d. 2015)
- Siné, French cartoonist (d. 2016)
- Tatyana Shmyga, Soviet-Russian operetta/musical theatre performer (d. 2011)
1928: Date unknown
- Norman Carlberg, American sculptor
- George Parrish, retired American NASCAR Cup Series driver
Bernhard III, Duke of Saxe-Meiningen
- January 1 – Loie Fuller, American dancer (b. 1862)
- January 3
- Dorothy Donnelly, American actress and songwriter (b. 1880)
- Emily Stevens, American actress (b. 1882)
- January 6 – Alvin Kraenzlein, American athlete (b. 1876)
- January 11 – Thomas Hardy, British writer (b. 1840)
- January 12 – Ruth Snyder, American murderer (executed) (b. 1895)
- January 16 – Bernhard III, Duke of Saxe-Meiningen (b. 1851)
- January 21
- John de Robeck, British admiral (b. 1862)
- Nikolai Astrup, Norwegian painter (b. 1880)
- January 25 – Charles Gorman, American actor (b. 1865)
- January 28 – Vicente Blasco Ibáñez, Spanish novelist and screenwriter (b. 1867)
- January 29 – Douglas Haig, British soldier (b. 1861)
- January 30 – Johannes Fibiger, Danish scientist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (b. 1867)
- February 1 – Hughie Jennings, American baseball player and MLB Hall of Famer (b. 1869)
- February 4 – Hendrik Lorentz, Dutch physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1853)
- February 7 – Adolfo de Carolis, Italian painter (b. 1874)
- February 8 – Theodor Curtius, German chemist (b. 1857)
- February 12 – Manfred von Clary-Aldringen, Austro-Hungarian nobleman and statesman, former Prime Minister of Austria (b. 1852)
- February 15 – H. H. Asquith, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (b. 1852)
- February 16 – Eddie Foy, American vaudevillian (b. 1856)
- February 25 -- Toribio Romo González, Mexican Roman Catholic priest, martyr and saint (b. 1900)
- February 26 – Juan Vázquez de Mella, Spanish scholar and politician (b. 1861)
- February 27 – Karl Max, Prince Lichnowsky, German diplomat and noble (b. 1860)
- February 28 – Armando Diaz, Italian general and Marshal of Italy (b. 1861)
- March 7 – Robert Abbe, American surgeon (b. 1851)
- March 10 -- Mateo Elias Nieves Castillo, Mexican Roman Catholic priest and blessed (b. 1882)
- March 19 – Nora Bayes, American singer and actress (b. 1880)
- March 21 – Edward Walter Maunder, British astronomer (b. 1851)
- March 31 – Medardo Rosso, Italian sculptor (b. 1858)
- April 2 – Theodore William Richards, American chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1868)
- April 5 – Roy Kilner, English cricketer (b. 1890)
- April 13 – Gonzalo Córdova, 21st President of Ecuador (b. 1863)
- April 19 – Dorus Rijkers, famous Dutch sailor and savior of over 500 men, women and children (b. 1847)
- April 22
- Warner B. Bayley, United States Navy rear admiral (b. 1845)
- Frank Currier, American actor (b. 1857)
- April 25
- Floyd Bennett, American aviator (b. 1890)
- Pyotr Nikolayevich Wrangel, Russian general and anti-Bolshevik leader (b. 1878)
- April 27 – Alessandro Guidoni, Italian air force general (b. 1880)
- May 8 – Clara Williams, American actress (b. 1888)
- May 10 -- Ivan Merz, Yugoslav Roman Catholic blessed (b. 1896)
- May 18 – Big Bill Haywood, American labor leader (b. 1869)
- May 19
- Max Scheler, German philosopher (b. 1874)
- Henry F. Gilbert, American composer (b. 1868)
- May 22 – Francisco López Merino, Argentine poet (b. 1904)
- June 3 – Alexander Hamilton, American priest and blessed (b. 1847)
- June 4 – Zhang Zuolin, Chinese warlord (b. 1873)
- June 5 – Liege Hulett, South African politician and sugar magnate (b. 1838)
- June 12 – Salvador Díaz Mirón, Mexican poet (b. 1853)
- June 14 – Emmeline Pankhurst, British women's suffrage campaigner (b. 1858)
- June 16 – Mark Keppel, Superintendent of Los Angeles County Schools (b. 1867)
- June 18 – Roald Amundsen, Norwegian polar explorer (b. 1872)
- June 22
- A. B. Frost, American illustrator (b. 1851)
- George Siegmann, American actor (b. 1882)
- June 24 – Holbrook Blinn, American actor (b. 1872)
- June 28 – Leo Ditrichstein, Austrian born actor and playwright (b. 1865)
- July 1 – Frankie Yale, American gangster (b. 1893)
- July 17
- Álvaro Obregón, Mexican military officer, 39th President of Mexico (assassinated) (b. 1880)
- Giovanni Giolitti, Italian politician and 13th Prime Minister of Italy (b. 1842)
- July 21
- Mihail Savov, Bulgarian general (b. 1857)
- Dame Ellen Terry, British actress (b. 1847)
- July 22 – William M. Folger, American admiral (b. 1844)
- August 8
- Frederick II, Grand Duke of Baden (b. 1857)
- Stjepan Radić, Croatian politician (assassinated) (b. 1871)
- August 12 – Leoš Janáček, Czech composer (b. 1854)
- August 16 – Carlo del Prete, Italian aviator (b. 1897)
- August 19 – Stephanos Skouloudis, Prime Minister of Greece (b. 1838)
- August 27 – Émile Fayolle, French general (b. 1852)
- August 30
- Hugh Evan-Thomas, British admiral (b. 1862)
- Wilhelm Wien, German physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1864)
- September 9 – Urban Shocker, American baseball player (b. 1890)
- September 13 – Italo Svevo, Italian writer and businessman (b. 1861)
- September 29 – John Devoy, Irish rebel leader and exile (b. 1842)
Heinrich XXVII, Prince Reuss Younger Line
- October 1 – Cecilia Eusepi, Italian religious leader and blessed (b. 1910)
- October 8 – Larry Semon, American film actor (b. 1889)
- October 13 – Dagmar of Denmark, later Maria Fyodorovna, wife of Tsar Alexander III and Empress Consort of Russia (b. 1847)
- October 22 – Andrew Fisher, 5th Prime Minister of Australia (b. 1862)
- October 24 – Arthur Bowen Davies, American artist (b. 1863)
- October 30 – Robert Lansing, U.S. Secretary of State (b. 1864)
- October 31 – John William Wood, Sr., North Carolinian politician, founder of Benson, North Carolina (b. 1855)
- November 5 – Vlasios Tsirogiannis, Greek general (b. 1872)
- November 6 – Arnold Rothstein, Jewish-American businessman and gangster (b. 1882)
- November 10 – Alexander Trepov, former Prime Minister of the Russian Empire (b. 1862)
- November 12 – Oskar Victorovich Stark, Russian admiral and explorer (b. 1846)
- November 13 – Enrico Cecchetti, Italian ballet dancer (b. 1850)
- November 17 – Lala Lajpat Rai "The Lion of Punjab", a leader of the Indian independence movement (b. 1865)
- November 18 – Mauritz Stiller, Finnish screenwriter and director (b. 1883)
- November 21 – Heinrich XXVII, Prince Reuss Younger Line (b. 1858)
- November 26 – Reinhard Scheer, German admiral (b. 1863)
- November 27 – Frank Hedges Butler, British wine merchant and foundering member of the Aero Club of Great Britain (b. 1855)
- December 1
- Arthur Gore, British tennis player (b. 1868)
- José Eustasio Rivera, Colombian writer (b. 1888)
- December 2 – Hallam Tennyson, 2nd Governor-General of Australia (b. 1852)
- December 10 – Charles Rennie Mackintosh, British architect (b. 1868)
- December 11 – Lewis Latimer, American inventor (b. 1848)
- December 12 – Patriarch Gregory IV of Antioch (b. 1859)
- December 14
- Theodore Roberts, American actor (b. 1861)
- Pierre Ruffey, French general (b. 1851)
- December 16 – Elinor Wylie, American poet and novelist (b. 1885)
- December 17 – Eglantyne Jebb, British human rights activist and co-founder of Save the Children (b. 1876)
- December 21 – Luigi Cadorna, Italian general (b. 1850)
- December 25 – Fred Thomson, American actor (b. 1890)
1928: Nobel Prizes
- Physics – Owen Willans Richardson
- Chemistry – Adolf Otto Reinhold Windaus
- Physiology or Medicine – Charles Jules Henri Nicolle
- Literature – Sigrid Undset
- Peace – not awarded
1928: In fiction
- This year is the setting of the video game Blood (1997) retroactively dated in the game's sequel Blood II: The Chosen (1998)
- This is the year that the Stargate is discovered in Giza, Egypt, near the Great Pyramids, as seen in the film Stargate (1994).
- Griffith, Fred. (January 1928). "The Significance of Pneumococcal Types". Journal of Hygiene. Cambridge University Press. 27 (2): 113–159. doi:10.1017/S0022172400031879. JSTOR 4626734. PMC 2167760 . PMID 20474956.
- Downie, A. W. (1972). "Pneumococcal transformation – a backward view: Fourth Griffith Memorial Lecture" (PDF). Journal of General Microbiology. 73 (1): 1–11. doi:10.1099/00221287-73-1-1. PMID 4143929. Retrieved 2011-11-30.
- "250,000 Slaves in Sierra Leone, Africa, Freed". Chicago Daily Tribune. January 3, 1928. p. 3.
- "Anak Krakatoa". Today in Science History. Todayinsci. Retrieved 2012-01-30.
- Leavitt, Amie Jane (2011). Anatomy of a Volcanic Eruption. Capstone Press.
- "Transatlantic Television in 1928". Baird Television. Retrieved 2015-09-29. Extract from The New York Times 1928-02-09.
- Buy book ISBN 978-0-8248-3349-7.
- Not much is known about the West Plains Dance Hall explosion. Much of this event has been lost in time, and since forensic science was still developing, the cause was never discovered.
- OED (1933, 1978 vol. 1, pp. xxv, xxvl).
- Cherundolo, Gina; Porter, Carly (2010-03-11). "Is Winter Finally Over?". AccuWeather.com. Retrieved 2012-01-30.
- Penguin Pocket On This Day. Penguin Reference Library. 2006. Buy book ISBN 0-14-102715-0.
- "Coca-Cola Park : History". January 3, 2013. Archived from the original on January 3, 2013. Retrieved December 22, 2017.
- The Hutchinson Factfinder. Helicon. 1999. Buy book ISBN 1-85986-000-1.
- Chapman, Matthew (2010). The Snail and the Ginger Beer: the story of Donoghue v Stevenson. London: Wildy, Simmons & Hill. Buy book ISBN 0-85490-049-7.
- "Philo Taylor Farnsworth (1906–1971)". The Virtual Museum of the City of San Francisco. Archived from the original on June 22, 2011. Retrieved 2011-06-22.
- Farnsworth, Elma G. (1989). Distant Vision: Romance & Discovery on an Invisible Frontier. Salt Lake City: PemberleyKent. p. 108. Buy book ISBN 0-9623276-0-3.
- "Culture shock will highlight penicillin discovery" (PDF) (Press release). London: Royal Society of Chemistry. 2003-09-02. Retrieved 2011-11-30.
- Ricklefs (1982). A History of Modern Indonesia (reprint ed.). Macmillan Southeast Asian. p. 177. Buy book ISBN 0-333-24380-3.
- Funston, John, ed. (2001). Government & Politics in Southeast Asia. Institute of Southeast Asian Studies. p. 75. Buy book ISBN 9789812301345.
1928 in other languages
Source of information: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. We're not responsible for the content of this article and your use of this information. Disclaimer
Using this page, you can quickly and easily search for the "1928
" related products in the best online stores. For your convenience the search term is already added to the search box. You can either make a search right now or modify the query somehow (for example, "1928 2018").
You can also change the category of required goods. The "Sale" category is selected right now, so the search will be done in the web stores offering 500 daily sales and special offers, 5 000 000 products related products and services. Thus, in just one click, you can check the current prices, offers, discounts, available goods, etc. Also make sure to check the today's sales in the selected online stores listed below.
US Delivery, Shipping to the United States
The delivery of goods is carried out internationally and across the United States. The goods are shipped to all US cities and towns.
No doubt, any products related with "1928" in Alabama can be sent to Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Decatur, Auburn, Madison, Florence, Gadsden, Vestavia Hills, Prattville, Phenix City, Alabaster, Bessemer, Enterprise, Opelika, Homewood, Northport, Anniston, Prichard, Athens. As well as in Daphne, Pelham, Oxford, Albertville, Selma, Mountain Brook, Trussville, Troy, Center Point, Helena, Hueytown, Talladega, Fairhope, Ozark, Alexander City, Cullman, Scottsboro, Millbrook, Foley, Hartselle, Fort Payne, Gardendale, Jasper, Saraland, Muscle Shoals, Eufaula, and other cities.
Undoubtedly, any things related with "1928" in Alaska can be delivered to the following cities: Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Wasilla, Kenai, Kodiak, Bethel, Palmer, Homer, Unalaska, Barrow, Soldotna, Valdez, Nome, Kotzebue, Seward, Wrangell, Dillingham, Cordova, North Pole, Houston, Craig, Hooper Bay, Akutan and smaller towns.
Undoubtedly, the goods named "1928" in Arizona can be delivered to Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Yuma, Avondale, Flagstaff, Goodyear, Lake Havasu City, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Sierra Vista, Maricopa, Oro Valley, Prescott, Bullhead City, Prescott Valley. It is also available for the people living in Apache Junction, Marana, El Mirage, Kingman, Queen Creek, Florence, San Luis, Sahuarita, Fountain Hills, Nogales, Douglas, Eloy, Payson, Somerton, Paradise Valley, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Chino Valley, Show Low, Sedona, and so on.
As you know, any things related with "1928" in Arkansas can be received in such cities as Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Pine Bluff, Bentonville, Hot Springs, Benton, Texarkana, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Russellville, Bella Vista, West Memphis, Paragould, Cabot. And other cities and towns, such as Searcy, Van Buren, El Dorado, Maumelle, Blytheville, Forrest City, Siloam Springs, Bryant, Harrison, Hot Springs Village, Mountain Home, Marion, Helena-West Helena, Camden, Magnolia, Arkadelphia, Malvern, Batesville, Hope, and other cities and towns.
Undoubtedly, the goods related with "1928" in California can be delivered to the following cities: Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Stockton, Chula Vista, Fremont, Irvine, San Bernardino, Modesto, Oxnard, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Glendale, Huntington Beach, Santa Clarita, Garden Grove. And other cities and towns, such as Santa Rosa, Oceanside, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Lancaster, Elk Grove, Palmdale, Corona, Salinas, Pomona, Torrance, Hayward, Escondido, Sunnyvale, Pasadena, Fullerton, Orange, Thousand Oaks, Visalia, Simi Valley, Concord, Roseville, Santa Clara, Vallejo, Victorville. It's also available for those who live in El Monte, Berkeley, Downey, Costa Mesa, Inglewood, Ventura, West Covina, Norwalk, Carlsbad, Fairfield, Richmond, Murrieta, Burbank, Antioch, Daly City, Temecula, Santa Maria, El Cajon, Rialto, San Mateo, Compton, Clovis, Jurupa Valley, South Gate, Vista, Mission Viejo. It is also available for the people living in Vacaville, Carson, Hesperia, Redding, Santa Monica, Westminster, Santa Barbara, Chico, Whittier, Newport Beach, San Leandro, Hawthorne, San Marcos, Citrus Heights, Alhambra, Tracy, Livermore, Buena Park, Lakewood, Merced, Hemet, Chino, Menifee, Lake Forest, Napa. As well as in Redwood City, Bellflower, Indio, Tustin, Baldwin Park, Chino Hills, Mountain View, Alameda, Upland, Folsom, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Lynwood, Union City, Apple Valley, Redlands, Turlock, Perris, Manteca, Milpitas, Redondo Beach, Davis, Camarillo, Yuba City. And also in Rancho Cordova, Palo Alto, Yorba Linda, Walnut Creek, South San Francisco, San Clemente, Pittsburg, Laguna Niguel, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Lodi, Madera, Monterey Park, La Habra, Santa Cruz, Encinitas, Tulare, Gardena, National City, Cupertino. And also in Huntington Park, Petaluma, San Rafael, La Mesa, Rocklin, Arcadia, Diamond Bar, Woodland, Fountain Valley, Porterville, Paramount, Hanford, Rosemead, Eastvale, Santee, Highland, Delano, Colton, Novato, Lake Elsinore, Brentwood, Yucaipa, Cathedral City, Watsonville, Placentia, etc.
As always, the goods related with "1928" in Colorado can be delivered to the following cities: Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Arvada, Westminster, Pueblo, Centennial, Boulder, Greeley, Longmont, Loveland, Broomfield, Grand Junction, Castle Rock, Commerce City, Parker, Littleton, Northglenn, Brighton, Englewood. The shipping is also available in Wheat Ridge, Fountain, Lafayette, Windsor, Erie, Evans, Golden, Louisville, Montrose, Durango, Cañon City, Greenwood Village, Sterling, Lone Tree, Johnstown, Superior, Fruita, Steamboat Springs, Federal Heights, Firestone, Fort Morgan, Frederick, Castle Pines...
No need to say, the products by request "1928" in Connecticut can be sent to Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton, and other cities and towns.
No doubt, the found goods by query "1928" in Delaware can be shipped to such cities as Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna, Milford, Seaford, Georgetown, Elsmere, New Castle, Millsboro, Laurel, Harrington, Camden, Clayton, Lewes, Milton, Selbyville, Bridgeville, Townsend, and other cities.
Normally, the goods by request "1928" in Florida can be purchased if you live in Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, Cape Coral, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Gainesville, Coral Springs, Miami Gardens, Clearwater, Palm Bay, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, Lakeland, Davie, Miami Beach, Boca Raton. And, of course, Deltona, Plantation, Sunrise, Palm Coast, Largo, Deerfield Beach, Melbourne, Boynton Beach, Lauderhill, Fort Myers, Weston, Kissimmee, Homestead, Delray Beach, Tamarac, Daytona Beach, Wellington, North Miami, Jupiter, North Port, Coconut Creek, Port Orange, Sanford, Margate, Ocala, Sarasota, Pensacola and smaller towns.
And of course, the goods by request "1928" in Georgia can be shipped to such cities as Atlanta, Columbus, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Albany, Warner Robins, Alpharetta, Marietta, Valdosta, Smyrna, Dunwoody, Rome, East Point, Milton, Gainesville, Hinesville, Peachtree City, Newnan, Dalton, Douglasville, Kennesaw, LaGrange, Statesboro, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Stockbridge, Woodstock, Carrollton, Canton, Griffin, McDonough, Acworth, Pooler, Union City.
And of course, the products related to the term "1928" in Hawaii can be sent to Honolulu, East Honolulu, Pearl City, Hilo, Kailua, Waipahu, Kaneohe, Mililani Town, Kahului, Ewa Gentry, Mililani Mauka, Kihei, Makakilo, Wahiawa, Schofield Barracks, Wailuku, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Royal Kunia, Halawa, Waimalu, Waianae, Nanakuli, Kailua, Lahaina, Waipio, Hawaiian Paradise Park, Kapaa...
No need to say, the goods named "1928" in Idaho can be shipped to such cities as Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Caldwell, Coeur d'Alene, Twin Falls, Lewiston, Post Falls, Rexburg, Moscow, Eagle, Kuna, Ammon, Chubbuck, Hayden, Mountain Home, Blackfoot, Garden City, Jerome, Burley, etc.
As always, the products related to the term "1928" in Illinois can be delivered to the following cities: Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Champaign, Bloomington, Decatur, Evanston, Des Plaines, Berwyn, Wheaton, Belleville, Elmhurst, DeKalb, Moline, Urbana, Crystal Lake, Quincy, Rock Island, Park Ridge, Calumet City, Pekin, Danville, St. Charles, North Chicago, Galesburg, Chicago Heights, Granite City, Highland Park, Burbank, O'Fallon, Oak Forest, Alton, Kankakee, West Chicago, East St. Louis, McHenry, Batavia, Carbondale, Freeport, Belvidere, Collinsville, Harvey, Lockport, Woodstock.
No need to say, any things related with "1928" in Indiana can be delivered to the following cities: Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Carmel, Fishers, Bloomington, Hammond, Gary, Lafayette, Muncie, Terre Haute, Kokomo, Noblesville, Anderson, Greenwood, Elkhart, Mishawaka, Lawrence, Jeffersonville, Columbus, Portage, New Albany, Richmond, Westfield, Valparaiso, Goshen, Michigan City, West Lafayette, Marion, East Chicago, Hobart, Crown Point, Franklin, La Porte, Greenfield.
As always, the goods by request "1928" in Iowa can be shipped to Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Iowa City, Waterloo, Council Bluffs, Ames, West Des Moines, Dubuque, Ankeny, Urbandale, Cedar Falls, Marion, Bettendorf, Marshalltown, Mason City, Clinton, Burlington, Ottumwa, Fort Dodge, Muscatine, Coralville, Johnston, North Liberty, Altoona, Newton, Indianola...
Naturally, the found goods by query "1928" in Kansas can be delivered to Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, Salina, Hutchinson, Leavenworth, Leawood, Dodge City, Garden City, Junction City, Emporia, Derby, Prairie Village, Hays, Liberal, Gardner, Pittsburg, Newton, Great Bend, McPherson, El Dorado, Ottawa, Winfield, Arkansas City, Andover, Lansing, Merriam, Haysville, Atchison, Parsons, etc.
Today the goods named "1928" in Kentucky can be bought in Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond, Florence, Georgetown, Henderson, Elizabethtown, Nicholasville, Jeffersontown, Frankfort, Paducah, Independence, Radcliff, Ashland, Madisonville, Winchester, Erlanger, Murray, St. Matthews, Fort Thomas, Danville, Newport, Shively, Shelbyville, Glasgow, Berea, Bardstown, Shepherdsville, Somerset, Lyndon, Lawrenceburg, Middlesboro, Mayfield, and so on.
Usually, the goods named "1928" in Louisiana can be received in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Kenner, Bossier City, Monroe, Alexandria, Houma, Marrero, New Iberia, Laplace, Slidell, Prairieville, Central, Terrytown, Ruston, Sulphur, Harvey, Hammond, Bayou Cane, Shenandoah, Natchitoches, Gretna, Chalmette, Opelousas, Estelle, Zachary.
Usually, any things related with "1928" in Maine can be purchased if you live in Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, Auburn, Biddeford, Sanford, Saco, Augusta, Westbrook, Waterville, Presque Isle, Brewer, Bath, Caribou, Ellsworth, Old Town, Rockland, Belfast, Gardiner, Calais, Hallowell, Eastport...
And today any products related with "1928" in Maryland can be delivered to the following cities: Baltimore, Frederick, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bowie, Hagerstown, Annapolis, College Park, Salisbury, Laurel, Greenbelt, Cumberland, Westminster, Hyattsville, Takoma Park, Easton, Elkton, Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, Cambridge, New Carrollton, Bel Air...
And the goods by request "1928" in Massachusetts can be delivered to the following cities: Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Lynn, Fall River, Newton, Lawrence, Somerville, Framingham, Haverhill, Waltham, Malden, Brookline, Plymouth, Medford, Taunton, Chicopee, Weymouth, Revere, Peabody, Methuen, Barnstable, Pittsfield, Attleboro, Arlington, Everett, Salem, Westfield, Leominster, Fitchburg, Billerica, Holyoke, Beverly, Marlborough, Woburn, Amherst, Braintree, Shrewsbury, Chelsea, Dartmouth, Chelmsford, Andover, Natick, Randolph, Watertown...
Usually, the goods by your query "1928" in Michigan can be received in such cities as Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Dearborn, Livonia, Clinton, Canton, Westland, Troy, Farmington Hills, Macomb Township, Kalamazoo, Shelby, Wyoming, Southfield, Waterford, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Taylor, Saint Clair Shores, Pontiac, Dearborn Heights, Royal Oak, Novi, Ypsilanti, Battle Creek, Saginaw, Kentwood, East Lansing, Redford, Roseville, Georgetown, Portage, Chesterfield Township, Midland, Bloomfield Charter Township, Oakland County, Saginaw, Commerce, Meridian, Muskegon, Lincoln Park, Grand Blanc, Holland, Orion, Bay City, Independence Charter Township.
And of course, the goods named "1928" in Minnesota can be shipped to such cities as Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester, Bloomington, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Woodbury, St. Cloud, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Coon Rapids, Blaine, Burnsville, Lakeville, Minnetonka, Apple Valley, Edina, St. Louis Park, Moorhead, Mankato, Maplewood, Shakopee, Richfield, Cottage Grove, Roseville, Inver Grove Heights, Andover, Brooklyn Center, Savage, Oakdale, Fridley, Winona, Shoreview, Ramsey, Owatonna, Chanhassen, Prior Lake, White Bear Lake, Chaska, Austin, Elk River, Champlin, Faribault, Rosemount, Crystal, Farmington, Hastings, New Brighton, and other cities and towns.
Naturally, any products related with "1928" in Mississippi can be shipped to Jackson, Gulfport, Southaven, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Meridian, Tupelo, Greenville, Olive Branch, Horn Lake, Clinton, Pearl, Ridgeland, Starkville, Columbus, Vicksburg, Pascagoula, Clarksdale, Oxford, Laurel, Gautier, Ocean Springs, Madison, Brandon, Greenwood, Cleveland, Natchez, Long Beach, Corinth, Hernando, Moss Point, McComb, Canton, Carriere, Grenada, Brookhaven, Indianola, Yazoo City, West Point, Picayune, Petal.
No need to say, the goods by your query "1928" in Missouri can be purchased if you live in Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Lee’s Summit, O’Fallon, St. Joseph, St. Charles, Blue Springs, St. Peters, Florissant, Joplin, Chesterfield, Jefferson City, Cape Girardeau, Oakville, Wildwood, University City, Ballwin, Raytown, Liberty, Wentzville, Mehlville, Kirkwood, Maryland Heights, Hazelwood, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Webster Groves, Sedalia, Ferguson, Arnold, Affton, and other cities and towns.
Today the goods related with "1928" in Montana can be purchased if you live in Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Kalispell, Havre, Anaconda, Miles City, Belgrade, Livingston, Laurel, Whitefish, Lewistown, Sidney, and other cities and towns.
Normally, the products by request "1928" in Nebraska can be delivered to Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont, Hastings, Norfolk, North Platte, Papillion, Columbus, La Vista, Scottsbluff, South Sioux City, Beatrice, Lexington, and other cities.
It goes without saying that the found goods by query "1928" in Nevada can be delivered to the following cities: Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, North Las Vegas, Sparks, Carson City, Fernley, Elko, Mesquite, Boulder City, Fallon, Winnemucca, West Wendover, Ely, Yerington, Carlin, Lovelock, Wells, Caliente, etc.
Today the found goods by query "1928" in New Hampshire can be received in Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, Dover, Rochester, Salem, Merrimack, Hudson, Londonderry, Keene, Bedford, Portsmouth, Goffstown, Laconia, Hampton, Milford, Durham, Exeter, Windham, Hooksett, Claremont, Lebanon, Pelham, Somersworth, Hanover, Amherst, Raymond, Conway, Berlin and smaller towns.
It goes without saying that any things related with "1928" in New Jersey can be received in Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Woodbridge, Lakewood, Toms River, Hamilton, Trenton, Clifton, Camden, Brick, Cherry Hill, Passaic, Middletown, Union City, Old Bridge, Gloucester Township, East Orange, Bayonne, Franklin, North Bergen, Vineland, Union, Piscataway, New Brunswick, Jackson, Wayne, Irvington, Parsippany-Troy Hills, Howell, Perth Amboy, Hoboken, Plainfield, West New York, Washington Township, East Brunswick, Bloomfield, West Orange, Evesham, Bridgewater, South Brunswick, Egg Harbor, Manchester, Hackensack, Sayreville, Mount Laurel, Berkeley, North Brunswick, and other cities and towns.
And of course, the goods related with "1928" in New Mexico can be shipped to such cities as Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Clovis, Hobbs, Alamogordo, Carlsbad, Gallup, Deming, Los Lunas, Chaparral, Sunland Park, Las Vegas, Portales, Los Alamos, North Valley, Artesia, Lovington, Silver City, Española...
Naturally, the goods by your query "1928" in New York can be shipped to such cities as New York, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Schenectady, Utica, White Plains, Troy, Niagara Falls, Binghamton, Rome, Long Beach, Poughkeepsie, North Tonawanda, Jamestown, Ithaca, Elmira, Newburgh, Middletown, Auburn, Watertown, Glen Cove, Saratoga Springs, Kingston, Peekskill, Lockport, Plattsburgh, Cortland, Amsterdam, Oswego, Lackawanna, Cohoes, Rye, Gloversville, Beacon, Batavia, Tonawanda, Glens Falls, Olean, Oneonta, Geneva, Dunkirk, Fulton, Oneida, Corning, Ogdensburg, Canandaigua, Watervliet...
And of course, the goods by request "1928" in North Carolina can be sent to Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Cary, Wilmington, High Point, Greenville, Asheville, Concord, Gastonia, Jacksonville, Chapel Hill, Rocky Mount, Huntersville, Burlington, Wilson, Kannapolis, Apex, Hickory, Wake Forest, Indian Trail, Mooresville, Goldsboro, Monroe, Salisbury, Holly Springs, Matthews, New Bern, Sanford, Cornelius, Garner, Thomasville, Statesville, Asheboro, Mint Hill, Fuquay-Varina, Morrisville, Kernersville, Lumberton, Kinston, Carrboro, Havelock, Shelby, Clemmons, Lexington, Clayton, Boone and smaller towns.
Undoubtedly, any products related with "1928" in North Dakota can be received in Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot, West Fargo, Williston, Dickinson, Mandan, Jamestown, Wahpeton, Devils Lake, Watford City, Valley City, Grafton, Lincoln, Beulah, Rugby, Stanley, Horace, Casselton, New Town, Hazen, Bottineau, Lisbon, Carrington, and other cities and towns.
No need to say, any things related with "1928" in Ohio can be delivered to the following cities: Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain, Hamilton, Springfield, Kettering, Elyria, Lakewood, Cuyahoga Falls, Euclid, Middletown, Mansfield, Newark, Mentor, Cleveland Heights, Beavercreek, Strongsville, Fairfield, Dublin, Warren, Findlay, Lancaster, Lima, Huber Heights, Marion, Westerville, Reynoldsburg, Grove City, Stow, Delaware, Brunswick, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Westlake, North Olmsted, Fairborn, Massillon, Mason, North Royalton, Bowling Green, North Ridgeville, Kent, Garfield Heights, and other cities.
Today any things related with "1928" in Oklahoma can be shipped to Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Owasso, Shawnee, Yukon, Ardmore, Ponca City, Bixby, Duncan, Del City, Jenks, Sapulpa, Mustang, Sand Springs, Bethany, Altus, Claremore, El Reno, McAlester, Ada, Durant, Tahlequah, Chickasha, Miami, Glenpool, Elk City, Woodward, Okmulgee, Choctaw, Weatherford, Guymon, Guthrie, Warr Acres, etc.
No need to say, the goods by your query "1928" in Oregon can be sent to Portland, Salem, Eugene, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend, Medford, Springfield, Corvallis, Albany, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Keizer, Grants Pass, Oregon City, McMinnville, Redmond, Tualatin, West Linn, Woodburn, Forest Grove, Newberg, Wilsonville, Roseburg, Klamath Falls, Ashland, Milwaukie, Sherwood, Happy Valley, Central Point, Canby, Hermiston, Pendleton, Troutdale, Lebanon, Coos Bay, The Dalles, Dallas, St. Helens, La Grande, Cornelius, Gladstone, Ontario, Sandy, Newport, Monmouth.
Of course, the goods named "1928" in Pennsylvania can be shipped to Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Scranton, Bethlehem, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Altoona, York, Wilkes-Barre, Chester, Williamsport, Easton, Lebanon, Hazleton, New Castle, Johnstown, McKeesport, Hermitage, Greensburg, Pottsville, Sharon, Butler, Washington, Meadville, New Kensington, Coatesville, St. Marys, Lower Burrell, Oil City, Nanticoke, Uniontown and smaller towns.
As you know, the found goods by query "1928" in Rhode Island can be sent to Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence, Woonsocket, Coventry, Cumberland, North Providence, South Kingstown, West Warwick, Johnston, North Kingstown, Newport, Bristol, Westerly, Smithfield, Lincoln, Central Falls, Portsmouth, Barrington, Middletown, Burrillville, Narragansett, Tiverton, East Greenwich, North Smithfield, Warren, Scituate, and so on.
It goes without saying that the found goods by query "1928" in South Carolina can be purchased if you live in Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Sumter, Hilton Head Island, Spartanburg, Florence, Goose Creek, Aiken, Myrtle Beach, Anderson, Greer, Mauldin, Greenwood, North Augusta, Easley, Simpsonville, Hanahan, Lexington, Conway, West Columbia, North Myrtle Beach, Clemson, Orangeburg, Cayce, Bluffton, Beaufort, Gaffney, Irmo, Fort Mill, Port Royal, Forest Acres, Newberry...
Usually, any things related with "1928" in South Dakota can be delivered to the following cities: Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown, Mitchell, Yankton, Pierre, Huron, Spearfish, Vermillion.
Of course, the products related to the term "1928" in Tennessee can be bought in Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Jackson, Johnson City, Bartlett, Hendersonville, Kingsport, Collierville, Smyrna, Cleveland, Brentwood, Germantown, Columbia, Spring Hill, La Vergne, Gallatin, Cookeville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Morristown, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Bristol, Farragut, Shelbyville, East Ridge, Tullahoma.
Normally, the goods by your query "1928" in Texas can be sent to Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, McKinney, Frisco, Pasadena, Mesquite, Killeen, McAllen, Carrollton, Midland, Waco, Denton, Abilene, Odessa, Beaumont, Round Rock, The Woodlands, Richardson, Pearland, College Station, Wichita Falls, Lewisville, Tyler, San Angelo, League City, Allen, Sugar Land, Edinburg, Mission, Longview, Bryan, Pharr, Baytown, Missouri City, Temple, Flower Mound, New Braunfels, North Richland Hills, Conroe, Victoria, Cedar Park, Harlingen, Atascocita, Mansfield, Georgetown, San Marcos, Rowlett, Pflugerville, Port Arthur, Spring, Euless, DeSoto, Grapevine, Galveston...
Normally, the goods named "1928" in Utah can be shipped to Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, Orem, Sandy, Ogden, St. George, Layton, Taylorsville, South Jordan, Logan, Lehi, Murray, Bountiful, Draper, Riverton, Roy, Spanish Fork, Pleasant Grove, Cottonwood Heights, Tooele, Springville, Cedar City, Midvale. You can also buy these goods in Kaysville, Holladay, American Fork, Clearfield, Syracuse, South Salt Lake, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Clinton, Washington, Payson, Farmington, Brigham City, Saratoga Springs, North Ogden, South Ogden, North Salt Lake, Highland, Centerville, Hurricane, Heber City, West Haven, Lindon, and so on.
Normally, any things related with "1928" in Vermont can be shipped to Burlington, South Burlington, Rutland, Barre, Montpelier, Winooski, St. Albans, Newport, Vergennes, and other cities and towns.
Today any things related with "1928" in Virginia can be delivered to Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria, Hampton, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Danville, Manassas, Petersburg, Fredericksburg, Winchester, Salem, Staunton, Fairfax, Hopewell, Waynesboro, Colonial Heights, Radford, Bristol, Manassas Park, Williamsburg, Falls Church, Martinsville, Poquoson.
And of course, the products related to the term "1928" in Washington can be delivered to Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton, Federal Way, Yakima, Spokane Valley, Kirkland, Bellingham, Kennewick, Auburn, Pasco, Marysville, Lakewood, Redmond, Shoreline, Richland, Sammamish, Burien, Olympia, Lacey. The delivery is also available in Edmonds, Puyallup, Bremerton, Lynnwood, Bothell, Longview, Issaquah, Wenatchee, Mount Vernon, University Place, Walla Walla, Pullman, Des Moines, Lake Stevens, SeaTac, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Bainbridge Island, Oak Harbor, Kenmore, Moses Lake, Camas, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Tukwila and smaller towns.
Of course, any products related with "1928" in West Virginia can be delivered to Charleston, Huntington, Morgantown, Parkersburg, Wheeling, Weirton, Fairmont, Martinsburg, Beckley, Clarksburg, South Charleston, St. Albans, Vienna, Bluefield and smaller towns.
No need to say, the goods related with "1928" in Wisconsin can be delivered to the following cities: Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine, Appleton, Waukesha, Oshkosh, Eau Claire, Janesville, West Allis, La Crosse, Sheboygan, Wauwatosa, Fond du Lac, New Berlin, Wausau. You can also buy these goods in Brookfield, Beloit, Greenfield, Franklin, Oak Creek, Manitowoc, West Bend, Sun Prairie, Superior, Stevens Point, Neenah, Fitchburg, Muskego, Watertown, De Pere, Mequon, South Milwaukee, Marshfield...
It goes without saying that the goods by request "1928" in Wyoming can be delivered to the following cities: Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs, Sheridan, Green River, Evanston, Riverton, Jackson, Cody, Rawlins, Lander, Torrington, Powell, Douglas, Worland.
Canada Delivery, Shipping to Canada
And today the products by request "1928" in Canada can be purchased if you live in Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Brampton, Hamilton, Quebec City, Surrey, Laval, Halifax, London, Markham, Vaughan, Gatineau, Longueuil, Burnaby, Saskatoon, Kitchener, Windsor, Regina, Richmond, Richmond Hill.
As well as in Oakville, Burlington, Greater Sudbury, Sherbrooke, Oshawa, Saguenay, Lévis, Barrie, Abbotsford, St. Catharines, Trois-Rivières, Cambridge, Coquitlam, Kingston, Whitby, Guelph, Kelowna, Saanich, Ajax, Thunder Bay, Terrebonne, St. John's, Langley, Chatham-Kent, Delta.
The delivery is also available in Waterloo, Cape Breton, Brantford, Strathcona County, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Red Deer, Pickering, Kamloops, Clarington, North Vancouver, Milton, Nanaimo, Lethbridge, Niagara Falls, Repentigny, Victoria, Newmarket, Brossard, Peterborough, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Sault Ste. Marie, Kawartha Lakes, Sarnia, Prince George.
As well as in Drummondville, Saint John, Moncton, Saint-Jérôme, New Westminster, Wood Buffalo, Granby, Norfolk County, St. Albert, Medicine Hat, Caledon, Halton Hills, Port Coquitlam, Fredericton, Grande Prairie, North Bay, Blainville, Saint-Hyacinthe, Aurora, Welland, Shawinigan, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Belleville, North Vancouver, and other cities and towns.
Actually, any things related with "1928" can be shipped to any place in Canada, including Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
UK Delivery, Shipping to the United Kingdom
No doubt, the found goods by query "1928" in the United Kingdom can be bought in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Wakefield, Cardiff, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Sunderland, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Brighton, Hull, Plymouth, Stoke-on-Trent.
And other cities and towns, such as Wolverhampton, Derby, Swansea, Southampton, Salford, Aberdeen, Westminster, Portsmouth, York, Peterborough, Dundee, Lancaster, Oxford, Newport, Preston, St Albans, Norwich, Chester, Cambridge, Salisbury, Exeter, Gloucester. And other cities and towns, such as Lisburn, Chichester, Winchester, Londonderry, Carlisle, Worcester, Bath, Durham, Lincoln, Hereford, Armagh, Inverness, Stirling, Canterbury, Lichfield, Newry, Ripon, Bangor, Truro, Ely, Wells, St. Davids and smaller towns.
In fact, the products by request "1928" can be shipped to any place in the UK, including England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Ireland Delivery, Shipping to Ireland
And the goods by request "1928" in Ireland can be shipped to such cities as Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Drogheda, Dundalk, Swords, Bray, Navan, Ennis, Kilkenny, Tralee, Carlow, Newbridge, Naas, Athlone, Portlaoise, Mullingar, Wexford, Balbriggan, Letterkenny, Celbridge, Sligo. The delivery is also available in Clonmel, Greystones, Malahide, Leixlip, Carrigaline, Tullamore, Killarney, Arklow, Maynooth, Cobh, Castlebar, Midleton, Mallow, Ashbourne, Ballina, Laytown-Bettystown-Mornington, Enniscorthy, Wicklow, Tramore, Cavan...
In fact, the goods named "1928" can be shipped to any place in Ireland, including Leinster, Ulster, Munster, and Connacht.
Australia Delivery, Shipping to Australia
As you know, the goods named "1928" in Australia can be shipped to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Newcastle, Maitland, Canberra, Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns, Darwin, Toowoomba, Ballarat, Bendigo, Albury, Wodonga, Launceston, Mackay.
It is also available for the people living in Rockhampton, Bunbury, Bundaberg, Coffs Harbour, Wagga Wagga, Hervey Bay, Mildura, Wentworth, Shepparton, Mooroopna, Gladstone, Tannum Sands, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Traralgon, Morwell, Orange, Geraldton, Bowral, Mittagong, Dubbo, Busselton, Bathurst, Nowra, Bomaderry, Warrnambool, Albany, Warragul, Drouin, Kalgoorlie, Boulder, Devonport...
Actually, any products related with "1928" can be shipped to any place in Australia, including New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, and Northern Territory.
New Zealand Delivery, Shipping to New Zealand
As always, the products by request "1928" in New Zealand can be delivered to the following cities: Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier-Hastings, Dunedin, Lower Hutt, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui, Gisborne, Porirua, Invercargill, Nelson, Upper Hutt, Gisborne, Blenheim, Pukekohe, Timaru, Taupo, etc.
Actually, the goods by your query "1928" can be shipped to any place in New Zealand, including North Island, South Island, Waiheke Island, and smaller islands.
Of course,the goods namedcan be shipped toIt is also available for the people living in...
Abkhazia: Gagra, Gudauta, Lake Ritsa, New Athos, Ochamchire, Pitsunda, Sukhumi, Tsandryphsh, etc.
Afghanistan: Herat, Jalalabad, Kabul, Kandahar, Kunduz, Mazar-i-Sharif, Taloqan, etc.
Albania: Berat, Butrint, Dhërmi, Durrës, Gjirokastër, Himarë, Korçë, Pogradec, Qeparo, Sarandë, Shkodër, Tirana, Velipojë, Vlorë, etc.
Algeria: Algiers, Oran, etc.
American Virgin Islands: Charlotte Amalie, etc.
Andorra: Andorra la Vella, Arinsal, El Pas de la Casa, Encamp, Grandvalira, Ordino, Pal, Soldeu, Vallnord, etc.
Angola: Benguela, Luanda, etc.
Anguilla: The Valley, West End, etc.
Antigua and Barbuda: Jolly Harbour, Saint John’s, etc.
Argentina: Buenos Aires, Capilla del Monte, Colón, Córdoba, El Calafate, La Plata, Los Glaciares, Mar del Plata, Mendoza, Mina Clavero, Pinamar, Puerto Iguazú, Puerto Madryn, Rosario, Río Cuarto, Río Grande, Salta, San Carlos de Bariloche, San Martín de los Andes, San Miguel de Tucumán, San Rafael, Santa Rosa de Calamuchita, Tandil, Tierra del Fuego, Ushuaia, Villa Carlos Paz, Villa General Belgrano, Villa Gesell, Villa La Angostura, Villa de Merlo, etc.
Armenia: Dilijan, Etchmiadzin, Goris, Gyumri, Jermuk, Sevan, Stepanavan, Tsaghkadzor, Vagharshapat, Vanadzor, Yeghegnadzor, Yerevan, etc.
Aruba: Eagle Beach, Noord, Oranjestad, Palm Beach, Santa Cruz, Savaneta, etc.
Australia: Adelaide, Airlie Beach, Alice Springs, Bondi Beach, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Cairns, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Darwin, Daylesford, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef, Hervey Bay, Hobart, Hyams Beach, Jervis Bay, Launceston, Logan City, Mackay, Mandurah, Maroochydore, Melbourne, Mooloolaba, Mount Gambier, New South Wales, Newcastle, Noosa Heads, Northern Territory, Perth, Port Douglas, Queensland, Redland City, Rockhampton, South Australia, Surfers Paradise, Sydney, Tasmania, Toowoomba, Townsville, Ulladulla, Victor Harbor, Victoria, Western Australia, Wollongong, etc.
Austria: Abtenau, Alpbach, Austrian Alps, Bad Gastein, Bad Hofgastein, Bad Kleinkirchheim, Dürnstein, Flachau, Fugen, Graz, Hallstatt, Innsbruck, Ischgl, Kaprun, Kitzbühel, Klagenfurt, Klosterneuburg, Kufstein, Lech, Leogang, Lienz, Linz, Maria Alm, Mayrhofen, Neustift im Stubaital, Obergurgl, Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Saalfelden, Salzburg, Schladming, Seefeld, Serfaus, St. Anton, St. Johann im Pongau, Sölden, Tux, Tyrol, Vienna, Villach, Wachau, Wagrain, Zell am See, etc.
Azerbaijan: Baku, Ganja, Lankaran, Quba, Qusar, Shahdag, Sheki, Stepanakert, etc.
Bahamas: Andros, Eleuthera, Exuma, Freeport, Grand Bahama, Nassau, New Providence, Paradise Island, etc.
Bahrain: Manama, etc.
Bangladesh: Barisal, Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Dhaka, Khulna, Mymensingh, Narayanganj, Rajshahi, Sylhet, etc.
Barbados: Bridgetown, etc.
Belarus: Babruysk, Baranavichy, Białowieża Forest, Brest Belarus, Gomel, Grodno, Lahoysk, Maladzyechna, Minsk, Mogilev, Nesvizh, Pinsk, Silichi, Slonim, Vitebsk, etc.
Belgium: Antwerp, Ardennes, Blankenberge, Bouillon, Bruges, Brussels, Charleroi, De Haan, De Panne, Durbuy, Flanders, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Leuven, Liège, Namur, Nieuwpoort, Ostend, Spa, Ypres, Zeebrugge, etc.
Belize: Ambergris Caye, Belize City, Caye Caulker, Placencia, San Pedro, etc.
Benin: Cotonou, etc.
Bermuda: Hamilton, etc.
Bhutan: Paro, Thimphu, etc.
Bolivia: Cochabamba, El Alto, La Paz, Oruro, Quillacollo, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Sucre, Uyuni, etc.
Bosnia and Herzegovina: Banja Luka, Bihać, Jahorina, Medjugorje, Mostar, Neum, Sarajevo, Travnik, Trebinje, etc.
Botswana: Gaborone, Maun, etc.
Brazil: Amazon River, Amazonia, Angra dos Reis, Arraial do Cabo, Atlantic Forest, Balneário Camboriú, Belo Horizonte, Belém, Bombinhas, Brasília, Búzios, Cabo Frio, Camaçari, Campinas, Campos do Jordão, Caraguatatuba, Copacabana, Costa do Sauípe, Curitiba, Duque de Caxias, Fernando de Noronha, Florianópolis, Fortaleza, Foz do Iguaçu, Goiânia, Gramado, Guarujá, Guarulhos, Iguazu Falls, Ilha Grande, Ilhabela, Ilhéus, Ipanema, Itacaré, Maceió, Manaus, Morro de São Paulo, Natal, Niterói, Osasco, Ouro Preto, Paraty, Petrópolis, Porto Alegre, Porto Seguro, Praia do Forte, Recife, Ribeirão Preto, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Santos, São Gonçalo, São José dos Campos, São Luís, São Paulo, São Sebastião, Trancoso, Ubatuba, Vila do Abraão, etc.
British Virgin Islands: Tortola, etc.
Brunei: Bandar Seri Begawan, etc.
Bulgaria: Albena, Apriltsi, Arbanasi, Balchik, Bansko, Blagoevgrad, Borovets, Burgas, Byala, Chepelare, Chernomorets, Dobrinishte, Gabrovo, Golden Sands, Haskovo, Hisarya, Kavarna, Kazanlak, Kiten, Koprivshtitsa, Kranevo, Lovech, Lozenets, Nesebar, Obzor, Pamporovo, Pazardzhik, Pirin, Pleven, Plovdiv, Pomorie, Primorsko, Ravda, Razlog, Rila, Ruse, Saints Constantine and Helena, Samokov, Sandanski, Sapareva Banya, Shumen, Sliven, Smolyan, Sofia, Sozopol, Stara Zagora, Sunny Beach, Sveti Vlas, Targovishte, Tryavna, Tsarevo, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Velingrad, Vratsa, Yambol, etc.
Burkina Faso: Bobo-Dioulasso, Ouagadougou, etc.
Burundi: Bujumbura, etc.
Cambodia: Angkor, Battambang, Kampot, Kep, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, etc.
Cameroon: Bafoussam, Bamenda, Douala, Garoua, Kribi, Limbe, Maroua, Yaoundé, etc.
Canada: Alberta, Banff, Brampton, British Columbia, Burnaby, Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Gatineau, Halifax, Hamilton, Jasper, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kingston, Kitchener, Laval, London, Longueuil, Manitoba, Markham, Mississauga, Moncton, Mont-Tremblant, Montreal, Nanaimo, New Brunswick, Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Ottawa, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Regina, Richmond, Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Surrey, Toronto, Vancouver, Vaughan, Victoria, Whistler, Whitehorse, Windsor, Winnipeg, Yukon, etc.
Cape Verde: Boa Vista Cape Verde, Sal, etc.
Caribbean Netherlands:, etc.
Cayman Islands: George Town, Grand Cayman, West Bay, etc.
Central African Republic: Bangui, etc.
Chad: N'Djamena, etc.
Chile: Antofagasta, Arica, Atacama, Coquimbo, Easter Island, Hanga Roa, Iquique, La Serena, Patagonia, Pucón, Puerto Montt, Puerto Natales, Puerto Varas, Punta Arenas, San Pedro de Atacama, Santiago, Torres del Paine, Valdivia, Valparaíso, Villarrica, Viña del Mar, etc.
China: Anshun, Baishan, Baoding, Baoshan, Baotou, Beihai, Beijing, Binzhou, Changchun, Changsha, Changzhi, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dali, Dalian, Datong, Dengfeng, Diqing, Dongguan, Emeishan, Foshan, Great Wall of China, Guangdong, Guangzhou, Guilin, Guiyang, Hainan, Hangzhou, Harbin, Honghe, Huashan, Huizhou, Jiangmen, Jiangxi, Jiaxing, Jilin, Jinan, Jincheng, Jingdezhen, Jinzhong, Jiujiang, Jiuzhaigou, Kashgar, Kunming, Langfang, Lanzhou, Laoshan, Leshan, Lhasa, Lianyungang, Lijiang, Linfen, Linyi, Liuzhou, Luoyang, Lushan, Lüliang, Mianyang, Nanchang, Nanchong, Nanjing, Nanning, Nantong, Ngawa, Ningbo, Qiandongnan, Qingdao, Qingyuan, Qinhuangdao, Qufu, Qujing, Rizhao, Sanya, Shandong, Shanghai, Shangri-La, Shantou, Shanxi, Shaoguan, Shaolin, Shaoxing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shigatse, Shijiazhuang, Sichuan, Suzhou, Tai'an, Taiyuan, Taizhou Jiangsu, Tangshan, Tianjin, Tibet, Weifang, Weihai, Wuhan, Wulingyuan, Wutai, Wuxi, Xi'an, Xiamen, Xinzhou, Xishuangbanna, Ya'an, Yanbian, Yangtze, Yangzhou, Yantai, Yellow River, Yibin, Yinchuan, Yiwu, Yuncheng, Yunnan, Zhangjiajie, Zhanjiang, Zhejiang, Zhengzhou, Zhongshan, Zhongwei, Zhoushan, Zhuhai, Zunyi, Ürümqi, etc.
Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogotá, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, Medellín, Pereira, San Andrés, Santa Marta, Villa de Leyva, Villavicencio, etc.
Comoros: Moroni, etc.
Costa Rica: Alajuela, Jacó, La Fortuna, Manuel Antonio, Monteverde, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Puntarenas, Quepos, San José, Santa Teresa, Tamarindo, Tortuguero, etc.
Croatia: Baška Voda, Baška, Bibinje, Biograd na Moru, Bol, Brač, Brela, Cavtat, Cres, Dalmatia, Dubrovnik, Fažana, Hvar, Istria, Ičići, Karlovac, Kolocep, Korčula, Kožino, Krk, Kukljica, Lopud, Lovran, Lošinj, Makarska, Mali Lošinj, Malinska, Medulin, Mlini, Nin, Novi Vinodolski, Novigrad, Omiš, Opatija, Orebić, Pag, Pakoštane, Petrčane, Podstrana, Poreč, Povljana, Privlaka, Pula, Rab, Rabac, Rijeka, Rovinj, Slavonski Brod, Split, Stari Grad, Starigrad, Sukošan, Supetar, Sveti Filip i Jakov, Trogir, Tučepi, Umag, Vir, Vrsar, Zadar, Zagreb, Čiovo, Šibenik, Šipan, etc.
Cuba: Baracoa, Camagüey, Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Cayo Santa María, Cienfuegos, Guantánamo, Havana, Holguín, Pinar del Río, Remedios Cuba, Sancti Spíritus, Santa Clara Cuba, Santiago de Cuba, Trinidad, Varadero, Viñales, etc.
Curaçao: Sint Michiel, Westpunt, Willemstad, etc.
Cyprus: Ayia Napa, Coral Bay Cyprus, Famagusta, Kouklia, Kyrenia, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, Paphos, Paralimni, Peyia, Pissouri, Polis, Protaras, etc.
Czech Republic: Bohemia, Brno, Děčín, Františkovy Lázně, Frymburk, Frýdek-Místek, Harrachov, Hradec Králové, Jihlava, Karlovy Vary, Kladno, Krkonoše, Kutná Hora, Liberec, Lipno nad Vltavou, Marienbad, Mikulov, Mladá Boleslav, Mělník, Olomouc, Ostrava, Pardubice, Plzeň, Poděbrady, Prague, Teplice, Třeboň, Zlín, Znojmo, Ústí nad Labem, České Budějovice, Český Krumlov, Špindlerův Mlýn, Železná Ruda, etc.
Democratic Republic of the Congo: Kinshasa, etc.
Denmark: Aalborg, Aarhus, Billund, Copenhagen, Ebeltoft, Esbjerg, Frederikshavn, Greenland, Helsingør, Herning, Hirtshals, Hjørring, Holstebro, Ilulissat, Jutland, Kerteminde, Nuuk, Odense, Ringkøbing, Silkeborg, Skagen, Skive, Sønderborg, Vejle, Viborg, etc.
Djibouti: Djibouti City, etc.
Dominican Republic: Boca Chica, Bávaro, Cabarete, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Santiago de los Caballeros, Santo Domingo, Sosúa, etc.
East Timor: Dili, etc.
Ecuador: Baños, Cuenca, Galápagos Islands, Guayaquil, Manta, Otavalo, Puerto Ayora, Puerto López, Quito, Salinas, etc.
Egypt: Abu Simbel, Al Qusair, Alexandria, Aswan, Cairo, Dahab, El Alamein, El Gouna, El Hadaba, Faiyum, Giza, Hurghada, Luxor, Marsa Alam, Mersa Matruh, Naama Bay, Nabq Bay, Nile, Nuweiba, Port Said, Red Sea, Safaga, Sahl Hasheesh, Scharm asch-Schaich, Sharks Bay, Sinai, Suez, Taba, Valley of the Kings, etc.
El Salvador: La Libertad, San Salvador, etc.
Equatorial Guinea: Malabo, etc.
Eritrea: Asmara, etc.
Estonia: Haapsalu, Kuressaare, Narva, Pärnu, Saaremaa, Tallinn, Tartu, etc.
Ethiopia: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Gondar, etc.
Falkland Islands: Stanley, etc.
Faroe Islands: Sørvágur, Tórshavn, etc.
Fiji: Nadi, Suva, Viti Levu Island, etc.
Finland: Espoo, Helsinki, Imatra, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Jämsä, Kotka, Kuopio, Kuusamo, Lahti, Lapland, Lappeenranta, Levi, Mariehamn, Mikkeli, Moomin World, Naantali, Nilsiä, Oulu, Pori, Porvoo, Pyhätunturi, Rovaniemi, Rukatunturi, Saariselkä, Saimaa, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa, Vantaa, Vuokatti, Åland Islands, etc.
France: Aix-en-Provence, Ajaccio, Alsace, Angers, Annecy, Antibes, Aquitaine, Arles, Auch, Auvergne, Avignon, Avoriaz, Bayonne, Beaune, Besançon, Biarritz, Bonifacio, Bordeaux, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Briançon, Brittany, Burgundy, Cabourg, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Calais, Calvi, Canet-en-Roussillon, Cannes, Carcassonne, Cassis, Cavalaire-sur-Mer, Chambéry, Chamonix, Clermont-Ferrand, Colmar, Corsica, Courchevel, Deauville, Dijon, Dunkirk, French Alps, French Riviera, Fréjus, Grenoble, Grimaud, Honfleur, Hyères, La Ciotat, La Plagne, La Roche-sur-Yon, La Rochelle, La Tranche-sur-Mer, Le Grau-du-Roi, Le Havre, Le Lavandou, Le Mans, Le Puy-en-Velay, Les Arcs, Les Gets, Les Issambres, Les Menuires, Les Sables-d'Olonne, Lille, Limoges, Lourdes, Lyon, Mandelieu-la-Napoule, Marseille, Megève, Menton, Mont-Dore, Montpellier, Morzine, Méribel, Nantes, Narbonne, Nice, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Normandy, Nîmes, Paradiski, Paris, Pas-de-Calais, Perpignan, Portes du Soleil, Porto-Vecchio, Provence, Périgueux, Reims, Rhône-Alpes, Rouen, Royan, Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, Saint-Jean-de-Monts, Saint-Malo, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Saint-Raphaël, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Saint-Tropez, Sainte-Maxime, Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Saumur, Strasbourg, The Three Valleys, Tignes, Toulon, Toulouse, Tours, Trouville-sur-Mer, Val Thorens, Val-d'Isère, Vendée, Versailles, Vichy, Étretat, Île-de-France, etc.
French Guiana: Cayenne, Kourou, etc.
French Polynesia: Bora Bora, Mo'orea, Papeete, Tahiti, etc.
Gabon: Franceville, Libreville, Moanda, Port-Gentil, etc.
Gambia: Banjul, Serekunda, etc.
Georgia: Bakuriani, Batumi, Borjomi, Gori, Gudauri, Kobuleti, Kutaisi, Mestia, Mtskheta, Poti, Sighnaghi, Stepantsminda, Tbilisi, Telavi, Zugdidi, etc.
Germany: Aachen, Augsburg, Bad Birnbach, Bad Driburg, Bad Elster, Bad Ems, Bad Füssing, Bad Godesberg, Bad Harzburg, Bad Homburg, Bad Kissingen, Bad Kreuznach, Bad Mergentheim, Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler, Bad Reichenhall, Bad Salzuflen, Bad Schandau, Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg, Bamberg, Bavaria, Bayerisch Eisenstein, Berchtesgaden, Bergen auf Rügen, Berlin, Bernkastel-Kues, Bielefeld, Binz, Bochum, Bodenmais, Bonn, Bottrop, Brandenburg, Braunlage, Braunschweig, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Brilon, Chemnitz, Cochem, Cologne, Cuxhaven, Dortmund, Dresden, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Eisenach, Erfurt, Erlangen, Essen, Europa-Park, Flensburg, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Freudenstadt, Friedrichshafen, Fürth, Füssen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Gelsenkirchen, Glowe, Goslar, Görlitz, Göttingen, Hamburg, Hanover, Heide Park, Heidelberg, Heiligendamm, Heligoland, Hesse, Hinterzarten, Idar-Oberstein, Ingolstadt, Inzell, Karlsruhe, Kiel, Koblenz, Konstanz, Krefeld, Lake Constance, Lam, Leipzig, Lindau, Lower Saxony, Ludwigsburg, Lörrach, Lübeck, Magdeburg, Mainz, Mannheim, Marburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Medebach, Monschau, Munich, Mönchengladbach, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Münster, Neuschwanstein Castle, Neuss, Norddeich, Norden, Norderney, North Rhine-Westphalia, Nuremberg, Oberhausen, Oberstdorf, Oldenburg, Olsberg, Osnabrück, Paderborn, Pforzheim, Potsdam, Putbus, Quedlinburg, Rathen, Regensburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Rostock, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Ruhpolding, Rust, Rügen, Saarbrücken, Saarland, Sassnitz, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Schluchsee, Schmallenberg, Schwerin, Schönau am Königsee, Sindelfingen, Singen, Solingen, Soltau, Spandau, Speyer, Stralsund, Stuttgart, Sylt, Thuringia, Titisee-Neustadt, Travemünde, Trier, Ulm, Warnemünde, Weimar, Wernigerode, Westerland, Wiesbaden, Winterberg, Wolfsburg, Wuppertal, Würzburg, Xanten, Zingst, Zwiesel, Überlingen, etc.
Ghana: Accra, Ashaiman, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Kumasi, Sekondi-Takoradi, etc.
Greece: Acharavi, Aegina, Afantou, Afytos, Agios Gordios, Andros, Arkadia, Athens, Cephalonia, Chania, Chaniotis, Chios, Corfu, Corinth, Crete, Cyclades, Dassia, Delphi, Dodecanese, Faliraki, Halkidiki, Heraklion, Hersonissos, Hydra, Ialysos, Ionian Islands, Kalamata, Kalavryta, Kalymnos, Kardamaina, Karpathos, Kassandra, Kastoria, Katerini, Kavos, Kefalos, Kokkari, Kos, Kriopigi, Laganas, Lefkada, Lemnos, Lesbos, Lindos, Loutraki, Marathokampos, Meteora, Mithymna, Monemvasia, Mount Athos, Mykonos, Mytilene, Nafplio, Naxos, Neos Marmaras, Paleokastritsa, Parga, Patmos, Patras, Pefkochori, Pefkos, Peloponnese, Polychrono, Poros, Pythagoreio, Rethymno, Rhodes, Samos, Samothrace, Santorini, Sidari, Sithonia, Sparta, Spetses, Sporades, Syros, Thasos, Thessaloniki, Tingaki, Zakynthos, etc.
Guadeloupe: Saint-François, etc.
Guam: Tamuning, Tumon, etc.
Guatemala: Antigua Guatemala, etc.
Guinea: Conakry, etc.
Guinea-Bissau: Bissau, etc.
Guyana: Georgetown, etc.
Haiti: Cap-Haitien, Port-au-Prince, etc.
Honduras: Roatán, Tegucigalpa, etc.
Hong Kong: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, Mong Kok, New Territories, Repulse Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Wan Chai, etc.
Hungary: Balatonfüred, Budapest, Eger, Gyula, Hajdúszoboszló, Hévíz, Keszthely, Lake Balaton, Pécs, Siófok, Szeged, Székesfehérvár, Zalakaros, etc.
Iceland: Akureyri, Blue Lagoon, Borgarnes, Egilsstaðir, Garðabær, Hafnarfjörður, Hveragerði, Höfn, Keflavík, Kópavogur, Reykjavik, Selfoss, Vík í Mýrdal, Ísafjörður, etc.
India: Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Alappuzha, Allahabad, Amritsar, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Aurangabad, Ayodhya, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Darjeeling, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharamshala, Fatehpur Sikri, Gangtok, Goa, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hajipur, Hampi, Haridwar, Himachal Pradesh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnataka, Katra, Kerala, Khajuraho, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kozhikode, Ladakh, Leh, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madhya Pradesh, Madikeri, Madurai, Maharashtra, Malvan, Manali, Mangalore, Manipur, Mathura, Mount Abu, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nagpur, Nainital, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Odisha, Ooty, Pachmarhi, Pahalgam, Palakkad, Patna, Pollachi, Pune, Punjab, Puri, Pushkar, Raipur, Rajasthan, Ramnagar, Ratnagiri, Rishikesh, Sawai Madhopur, Shimla, Sikkim, Siliguri, Srinagar, Tamil Nadu, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirupati, Udaipur, Ujjain, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Varanasi, Varkala, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Bengal, etc.
Indonesia: Bali, Balikpapan, Bandung, Batu, Bintan, Bogor, Borobudur, Denpasar, Jakarta, Java, Jimbaran, Kalimantan, Kuta, Lombok, Makassar, Malang, Mataram, Medan, Nusa Dua, Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Sanur, Semarang, Seminyak, Sumatra, Surabaya, Surakarta, Ubud, Yogyakarta, etc.
Iran: Isfahan, Mashhad, Shiraz, Tehran, etc.
Iraq: Baghdad, Basra, Duhok, Erbil, Karbala, Sulaymaniyah, etc.
Ireland: Achill Island, Bray, Bundoran, Carlow, Clifden, Connemara, Cork, Dingle, Donegal, Doolin, Drogheda, Dublin, Dundalk, Ennis, Galway, Glendalough, Kenmare, Kilkenny, Killarney, Letterkenny, Limerick, Navan, Shannon, Swords, Tralee, Waterford, Westport, etc.
Isle of Man: Douglas, Port Erin, etc.
Israel: Acre, Amirim, Arad, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Bat Yam, Beersheba, Caesarea, Dead Sea, Eilat, Ein Bokek, Galilee, Golan Heights, Gush Dan, Had Nes, Haifa, Hermon, Herzliya, Jaffa, Jerusalem, Katzrin, Metula, Mitzpe Ramon, Nahariya, Nazareth, Netanya, Petah Tikva, Ramat Gan, Ramot, Rishon LeZion, Rosh Pinna, Safed, Sea of Galilee, Tel Aviv, Tiberias, Zikhron Ya'akov, etc.
Italy: Abano Terme, Abruzzo, Agrigento, Alassio, Alberobello, Alghero, Amalfi Coast, Ancona, Aosta Valley, Apulia, Arezzo, Arona, Arzachena, Asciano, Ascoli Piceno, Assisi, Asti, Bardolino, Bari, Basilicata, Baveno, Bellagio, Bellaria-Igea Marina, Benevento, Bergamo, Bologna, Bolzano, Bordighera, Bormio, Bracciano, Brescia, Breuil-Cervinia, Brindisi, Cagliari, Calabria, Campania, Canazei, Caorle, Capri, Carrara, Castelnuovo Berardenga, Castiglion Fiorentino, Castiglione d'Orcia, Castiglione del Lago, Castiglione della Pescaia, Catania, Cattolica, Cefalù, Cervia, Cesena, Cesenatico, Chianciano Terme, Chieti, Chioggia, Cinque Terre, Città della Pieve, Civitavecchia, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Cortona, Costa Smeralda, Courmayeur, Desenzano del Garda, Dolomites, Elba, Emilia-Romagna, Ercolano, Fabriano, Fano, Fasano, Fassa Valley, Ferrara, Finale Ligure, Fiumicino, Florence, Forte dei Marmi, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Gabicce Mare, Gaeta, Gallipoli, Genoa, Golfo Aranci, Greve in Chianti, Grosseto, Gubbio, Herculaneum, Imperia, Ischia, Italian Alps, Jesolo, L'Aquila, La Spezia, Lake Como, Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, Lampedusa, Lazio, Lazise, Lecco, Lerici, Lido di Jesolo, Lignano Sabbiadoro, Liguria, Livigno, Livorno, Lombardy, Lucca, Madonna di Campiglio, Malcesine, Manarola, Mantua, Maratea, Massa, Matera, Menaggio, Merano, Messina, Mestre, Milan, Milazzo, Misano Adriatico, Monopoli, Montalcino, Montecatini Terme, Montepulciano, Monterosso al Mare, Monza, Naples, Nardò, Novara, Olbia, Ortisei, Ostuni, Otranto, Padua, Palermo, Parma, Perugia, Pesaro, Pescara, Peschici, Peschiera del Garda, Piacenza, Piedmont, Pienza, Pisa, Pistoia, Pitigliano, Polignano a Mare, Pompeii, Pordenone, Porto Cervo, Porto Cesareo, Portoferraio, Portofino, Positano, Prato, Ragusa, Rapallo, Rapolano Terme, Ravenna, Riccione, Rimini, Riomaggiore, Riva del Garda, Rome, Salerno, San Casciano dei Bagni, San Gimignano, Sanremo, Sardinia, Savona, Sestriere, Sicily, Siena, Sinalunga, Siracusa, Sirmione, Sorrento, Sottomarina, Sperlonga, Stresa, Sëlva, Taormina, Taranto, Terracina, Tivoli, Torrita di Siena, Trani, Trapani, Trentino-Alto Adige, Trento, Treviso, Trieste, Tropea, Turin, Tuscany, Umbria, Urbino, Val Gardena, Veneto, Venice, Ventimiglia, Verbania, Vernazza, Verona, Vesuvius, Viareggio, Vicenza, Vieste, Viterbo, etc.
Ivory Coast: Abidjan, Assinie-Mafia, Bouaké, San-Pédro, Yamoussoukro, etc.
Jamaica: Kingston, Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, Runaway Bay, etc.
Japan: Atami, Chiba, Fujisawa, Fukuoka, Furano, Hakodate, Hakone, Hakuba, Hamamatsu, Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Ishigaki, Itō, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kanazawa, Karuizawa, Kashiwa, Kawasaki, Kitakyushu, Kobe, Kusatsu, Kutchan, Kyoto, Lake Suwa, Matsumoto, Miyakojima, Nagasaki, Nagoya, Naha, Nanjō, Nikkō, Okinawa, Onna, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Shizuoka, Takayama, Tokyo, Tsuyama, Yamanouchi, Yokohama, etc.
Jordan: Amman, Aqaba, Irbid, Jerash, Madaba, Petra, Sweimeh, Wadi Musa, Wadi Rum, Zarqa, etc.
Kazakhstan: Aktau, Aktobe, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Burabay, Karagandy, Kokshetau, Kostanay, Lake Balkhash, Oskemen, Pavlodar, Semey, Shymbulak, Shymkent, Taraz, etc.
Kenya: Kisumu, Lake Victoria, Masai Mara, Mombasa, Nairobi, Ukunda, etc.
Kiribati: South Tarawa, etc.
Kongo: Brazzaville, Pointe-Noire, etc.
Kosovo: Pristina, Prizren, etc.
Kuwait: Hawally, Kuwait City, Salmiya, etc.
Kyrgyzstan: Bishkek, Bosteri, Cholpon-Ata, Issyk Kul, Karakol, Osh, etc.
Laos: Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng, Vientiane, etc.
Latvia: Cēsis, Daugavpils, Jelgava, Jūrmala, Liepāja, Riga, Rēzekne, Sigulda, Ventspils, etc.
Lebanon: Baalbeck, Beirut, Byblos, Faraya, Jounieh, Mzaar Kfardebian, Tripoli, etc.
Lesotho: Maseru, etc.
Liberia: Monrovia, etc.
Libya: Benghazi, Tripoli, etc.
Liechtenstein: Schaan, Vaduz, etc.
Lithuania: Druskininkai, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Nida, Palanga, Panevėžys, Trakai, Vilnius, Šiauliai, Šventoji, etc.
Luxembourg: Differdange, Dudelange, Echternach, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg City, Vianden, etc.
Macedonia: Bitola, Mavrovo, Ohrid, Skopje, etc.
Madagascar: Antananarivo, etc.
Malawi: Blantyre, Lilongwe, etc.
Malaysia: Borneo, George Town, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Johor, Kedah, Kota Bharu, Kota Kinabalu, Kuah, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan, Kuching, Langkawi, Malacca, Penang, Putrajaya, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Shah Alam, etc.
Maldives: Kaafu Atoll, Malé, etc.
Mali: Bamako, etc.
Malta: Birżebbuġa, Buġibba, Gozo, Gżira, Mellieħa, Paceville, Pembroke, Qawra, Sliema, St. Julian's, St. Paul's Bay, Valletta, etc.
Martinique: Fort-de-France, La Trinité, Le Diamant, Les Trois-Îlets, Sainte-Luce, etc.
Mauritania: Nouakchott, etc.
Mauritius: Port Louis, etc.
Mexico: Acapulco, Akumal, Cabo San Lucas, Cancún, Chetumal, Chichen Itza, Chihuahua, Ciudad Juárez, Cozumel, Cuernavaca, Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Guaymas, Isla Mujeres, Ixtapa, Los Cabos, Manzanillo, Mazatlán, Monterrey, Mérida, Oaxaca, Playa del Carmen, Puebla, Puerto Aventuras, Puerto Escondido, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Peñasco, Puerto Vallarta, Querétaro, Riviera Maya, San Carlos, San Cristóbal de las Casas, San Francisco de Campeche, San Miguel de Allende, San Miguel de Cozumel, Teotihuacan, Tijuana, Toluca, Tulum, Zihuatanejo, etc.
Moldova: Bălți, Chișinău, Tiraspol, etc.
Monaco: Monte Carlo, etc.
Mongolia: Darkhan, Erdenet, Ulaanbaatar, etc.
Montenegro: Bar, Bečići, Bijela, Budva, Cetinje, Dobra Voda, Dobrota, Herceg Novi, Igalo, Kolašin, Kotor, Miločer, Nikšić, Perast, Petrovac, Podgorica, Prčanj, Sutomore, Sveti Stefan, Tivat, Ulcinj, Žabljak, etc.
Montserrat: Plymouth, etc.
Morocco: Agadir, Asilah, Casablanca, Chefchaouen, El Jadida, Essaouira, Fez, Marrakesh, Meknes, Merzouga, Mohammedia, Nador, Ouarzazate, Rabat, Tangier, Taroudant, Tinghir, Tétouan, etc.
Mozambique: Maputo, etc.
Myanmar: Mandalay, Naypyidaw, Nyaung Shwe, Yangon, etc.
Namibia: Rundu, Swakopmund, Walvis Bay, Windhoek, etc.
Nepal: Chitwan, Himalayas, Kathmandu, Lukla, Lumbini, Mount Everest, Nagarkot, Namche Bazaar, Patan, Pokhara, Tengboche, etc.
Netherlands: 's-Hertogenbosch, Alkmaar, Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Delft, Domburg, Dordrecht, Eindhoven, Groningen, Haarlem, Leiden, Maastricht, Nijmegen, Noordwijk, Rotterdam, Texel, The Hague, Utrecht, Valkenburg aan de Geul, Wijk aan Zee, Zandvoort, etc.
New Caledonia: Nouméa, etc.
New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gisborne, Hamilton, Hastings, Invercargill, Kaikoura, Lower Hutt, Napier, Nelson, New Plymouth, North Island, Palmerston North, Porirua, Queenstown, Rotorua, South Island, Taupo, Tauranga, Waiheke Island, Wanaka, Wellington, Whangarei, etc.
Nicaragua: Granada, Managua, etc.
Nigeria: Abuja, Benin City, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Ilorin, Jos, Kaduna, Lagos, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Uyo, etc.
Niue: Alofi, etc.
North Korea: Pyongyang, etc.
Northern Mariana Islands: Saipan, etc.
Norway: Arendal, Aurland, Beitostølen, Bergen, Bodø, Bærum, Fredrikstad, Gardermoen, Geilo, Geirangerfjord, Hardangerfjord, Hemsedal, Kirkenes, Kristiansand, Kristiansund, Larvik, Lillehammer, Lillestrøm, Lofoten, Narvik, Nordkapp, Nordland, Nærøyfjord, Oppdal, Oslo, Rana, Rauma, Røros, Sandnes, Sandvika, Sarpsborg, Sognefjord, Stavanger, Stryn, Svalbard, Svolvær, Tromsø, Trondheim, Vardø, Vestvågøy, Voss, Ålesund, etc.
Oman: Muscat, Nizwa, Salalah, Seeb, etc.
Pakistan: Bhurban, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, etc.
Palau: Koror, Peleliu, etc.
Palestine: Beit Sahour, Bethlehem, Hebron, Jenin, Jericho, Nablus, Ramallah, etc.
Panama: Bocas del Toro, etc.
Papua New Guinea: Port Moresby, etc.
Paraguay: Asunción, Ciudad Del Este, Encarnación, Panama City, etc.
Peru: Arequipa, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Cusco, Huancayo, Huanchaco, Huaraz, Ica, Iquitos, Lima, Machu Picchu, Máncora, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paracas, Pisco, Piura, Puerto Maldonado, Puno, Tacna, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Urubamba, etc.
Philippines: Angeles City, Antipolo, Bacolod, Bacoor, Baguio, Batangas, Bohol, Boracay, Cagayan de Oro, Calamba, Caloocan, Cebu, Coron, Dasmariñas, Davao, Dumaguete, El Nido, General Santos, Iloilo City, Kalibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Las Piñas, Luzon, Mactan, Makati, Mandaue, Manila, Marikina, Mindanao, Muntinlupa, Olongapo, Palawan, Panglao, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, Puerto Galera, Puerto Princesa, Quezon City, Tagaytay, Tagbilaran, Taguig, Valenzuela, Visayas, Zamboanga, etc.
Poland: Augustów, Białka Tatrzańska, Białowieża Forest, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bukowina Tatrzańska, Bydgoszcz, Ciechocinek, Częstochowa, Darłowo, Elbląg, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Giżycko, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Jastarnia, Jastrzębia Góra, Kalisz, Katowice, Kielce, Koszalin, Kołobrzeg, Kraków, Krynica Morska, Krynica-Zdrój, Lublin, Malbork, Mikołajki, Międzyzdroje, Mrągowo, Olsztyn, Opole, Oświęcim, Poznań, Puck, Płock, Radom, Rzeszów, Sopot, Stargard, Szczawnica, Szczecin, Szczyrk, Słubice, Tarnów, Toruń, Tricity, Ustka, Ustroń, Warsaw, Wisła, Wrocław, Władysławowo, Zakopane, Zielona Góra, Łeba, Łódź, Świnoujście, etc.
Portugal: Albufeira, Algarve, Aljezur, Almancil, Armação de Pêra, Azores, Braga, Cabanas de Tavira, Carvoeiro, Cascais, Castro Marim, Coimbra, Estoril, Faro, Figueira da Foz, Funchal, Fátima, Guimarães, Lagoa, Lagos, Lisbon, Loulé, Madeira, Monte Gordo, Nazaré, Olhão, Ponta Delgada, Portimão, Porto, Praia da Luz, Quarteira, Sesimbra, Silves, Sintra, Tavira, Vila Real de Santo António, Vila do Bispo, Vilamoura, Évora, etc.
Puerto Rico: Bayamón, Caguas, Carolina, Mayagüez, Ponce, San Juan, Vieques, etc.
Qatar: Doha, etc.
Romania: Bran, Brașov, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Constanța, Poiana Brașov, Sibiu, Sighișoara, Timișoara, Transylvania, etc.
Russia: Abakan, Abrau-Dyurso, Abzakovo, Adler, Altai Republic, Alupka, Alushta, Anadyr, Anapa, Angarsk, Apatity, Arkhangelsk, Arkhipo Osipovka, Arkhyz, Armavir, Astrakhan, Bakhchysarai, Balaklava, Balakovo, Balashikha, Baltic Sea, Barnaul, Belgorod, Belokurikha, Biysk, Black Sea, Blagoveshchensk, Bolshoy Utrish, Bratsk, Bryansk, Caucasian Mineral Waters, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Cherepovets, Cherkessk, Chita, Chornomorske, Crimea, Curonian Spit, Dagomys, Divnomorskoye, Dombay, Domodedovo, Dzerzhinsk, Dzhankhot, Dzhemete, Dzhubga, Elektrostal, Elista, Engels, Estosadok, Feodosia, Foros, Gaspra, Gatchina, Gelendzhik, Golden Ring, Golubitskaya, Gorky Gorod, Gornaya Karusel, Gorno-Altaysk, Goryachy Klyuch, Grozny, Gurzuf, Irkutsk, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Kabardinka, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kamchatka, Kamensk-Uralsky, Karelia, Kazan, Kemerovo, Kerch, Khabarovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Khibiny, Khimki, Khosta, Kirov, Kirovsk, Kislovodsk, Kizhi, Koktebel, Kolomna, Kolpino, Komsomolsk on Amur, Konakovo, Koreiz, Korobitsyno, Korolev, Kostroma, Krasnaya Polyana, Krasnodar Krai, Krasnodar, Krasnogorsk, Krasnoyarsk, Kudepsta, Kurgan, Kursk, Kyzyl, Lake Baikal, Lake Seliger, Lazarevskoye, Lipetsk, Listvyanka, Loo, Lyubertsy, Magadan, Magnitogorsk, Makhachkala, Massandra, Matsesta, Maykop, Miass, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow, Mount Elbrus, Murmansk, Murom, Mytishchi, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nakhodka, Nalchik, Naryan-Mar, Nebug, Nizhnekamsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Norilsk, Novokuznetsk, Novorossiysk, Novosibirsk, Novyi Svit, Novyy Urengoy, Obninsk, Odintsovo, Olginka, Omsk, Orenburg, Orsk, Oryol, Partenit, Penza, Pereslavl Zalessky, Perm, Pervouralsk, Petergof, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Petrozavodsk, Plyos, Podolsk, Popovka, Prielbrusye, Primorsko-Akhtarsk, Pskov, Pulkovo, Pushkin, Pushkino, Pyatigorsk, Repino, Rosa Khutor, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Rybachye, Rybinsk, Saint Petersburg, Sakhalin, Saky, Salekhard, Samara, Saransk, Saratov, Sea of Azov, Sergiyev Posad, Serpukhov, Sestroretsk, Sevastopol, Shakhty, Sheregesh, Sheremetyevo, Siberia, Simeiz, Simferopol, Smolensk, Sochi, Solovetsky Islands, Sortavala, Stary Oskol, Stavropol, Sterlitamak, Sudak, Sukko, Surgut, Suzdal, Svetlogorsk, Syktyvkar, Syzran, Taganrog, Taman, Tambov, Tarusa, Temryuk, Terskol, Tobolsk, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Torzhok, Tuapse, Tula, Tver, Tyumen, Ufa, Uglich, Ukhta, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Usinsk, Ussuriysk, Utes, Valaam, Valday, Vardane, Velikiye Luki, Veliky Novgorod, Veliky Ustyug, Vityazevo, Vladikavkaz, Vladimir, Vladivostok, Vnukovo International Airport, Volga, Volgodonsk, Volgograd, Vologda, Volzhskiy, Vorkuta, Voronezh, Vyborg, Yakhroma, Yakornaya Shchel, Yakutsk, Yalta, Yaroslavl, Yekaterinburg, Yelets, Yenisei, Yessentuki, Yevpatoria, Yeysk, Yoshkar-Ola, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Zavidovo, Zelenogradsk, Zheleznovodsk, Zhukovsky, Zvenigorod, etc.
Rwanda: Butare, Gisenyi, Kibuye, Kigali, etc.
Réunion: Saint-Denis, etc.
Saint Barthélemy: Gustavia, etc.
Saint Kitts and Nevis: Basseterre, etc.
Saint Lucia: Anse La Raye, Castries, Gros Islet, Soufrière, etc.
Saint Martin:, etc.
Saint Pierre and Miquelon: Saint Pierre, etc.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Kingstown, etc.
Samoa: Apia, etc.
San Marino: City of San Marino, etc.
Saudi Arabia: Abha, Al Khobar, Buraydah, Dammam, Jeddah, Jizan, Jubail, Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, Ta'if, Tabuk, Yanbu, etc.
Senegal: Dakar, etc.
Serbia: Belgrade, Kopaonik, Niš, Novi Sad, Palić, Stara Planina, Subotica, Zlatibor, etc.
Seychelles: La Digue, Mahé, Praslin, etc.
Sierra Leone: Freetown, etc.
Singapore: Changi, Sentosa, etc.
Sint Maarten:, etc.
Slovakia: Bratislava, Jasná, Košice, Liptov, Tatranská Lomnica, Vysoké Tatry, Štrbské Pleso, etc.
Slovenia: Bled, Bohinj, Bovec, Kranjska Gora, Ljubljana, Maribor, Piran, Portorož, Rogaška Slatina, etc.
Solomon Islands: Honiara, etc.
Somalia: Mogadishu, etc.
Somaliland: Hargeisa, etc.
South Africa: Ballito, Benoni, Bloemfontein, Boksburg, Cape Town, Drakensberg, Durban, East London, George, Johannesburg, Kempton Park, Kimberley, Knysna, Kruger National Park, Marloth Park, Mossel Bay, Nelspruit, Pietermaritzburg, Plettenberg Bay, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, Potchefstroom, Pretoria, Rustenburg, Sandton, Stellenbosch, Umhlanga, etc.
South Korea: Busan, Cheongju, Daegu, Daejeon, Gangneung, Gapyeong, Gwangju, Gwangyang, Gyeongju, Incheon, Jejudo, Jeonju, Pyeongchang, Seogwipo, Seoul, Sokcho, Suwon, Ulsan, Yangyang, Yeosu, etc.
Spain: A Coruña, Alcúdia, Algeciras, Alicante, Almería, Altea, Andalusia, Antequera, Aragon, Asturias, Ayamonte, Baiona, Balearic Islands, Barbate, Barcelona, Basque Country, Benalmádena, Benidorm, Benissa, Besalú, Bilbao, Blanes, Buñol, Cadaqués, Cala d'Or, Calella, Calonge, Calp, Calvià, Cambados, Cambrils, Canary Islands, Cangas de Onís, Cantabria, Cartagena, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, Chiclana de la Frontera, Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada, Costa del Maresme, Costa del Sol, Cádiz, Córdoba, Dénia, El Puerto de Santa María, Empuriabrava, Estepona, Figueres, Formentera, Fuerteventura, Galicia, Gijón, Girona, Gran Canaria, Granada, Ibiza, Jerez de la Frontera, L'Escala, L'Estartit, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, La Pineda, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Llançà, Lleida, Lloret de Mar, Madrid, Magaluf, Malgrat de Mar, Mallorca, Marbella, Maspalomas, Menorca, Mijas, Mojácar, Moraira, Murcia, Málaga, Navarre, Nerja, O Grove, Ourense, Oviedo, Palma Nova, Palma de Mallorca, Pals, Poio, Pollença, Pontevedra, PortAventura, Portonovo, Ronda, Roquetas de Mar, Roses, Salamanca, Salou, San Sebastian, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Santander, Santiago de Compostela, Santillana del Mar, Sanxenxo, Seville, Sidges, Sierra Nevada, Tarifa, Tarragona, Tenerife, Toledo, Torremolinos, Torrevieja, Torroella de Montgrí, Tossa de Mar, Valencia, Vigo, Vélez-Málaga, Xàbia, Zaragoza, etc.
Sri Lanka: Anuradhapura, Bentota, Beruwala, Colombo, Dambulla, Galle, Hikkaduwa, Jaffna, Kandy, Mirissa, Negombo, Nuwara Eliya, Sigiriya, Tangalle, Trincomalee, Unawatuna, Weligama, etc.
Sudan: Khartoum, Port Sudan, etc.
Suriname: Lelydorp, Nieuw Nickerie, Paramaribo, etc.
Swaziland: Lobamba, Mbabane, etc.
Sweden: Bohuslän, Borgholm, Borlänge, Borås, Dalarna, Eskilstuna, Falkenberg, Falun, Gothenburg, Gotland, Gävle, Halmstad, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Kalmar, Karlshamn, Karlskrona, Karlstad, Kiruna, Kristianstad, Lidingö, Linköping, Luleå, Lund, Malmö, Norrköping, Oskarshamn, Simrishamn, Solna, Stenungsund, Stockholm, Sundsvall, Södertälje, Trollhättan, Täby, Uddevalla, Umeå, Uppsala, Vimmerby, Visby, Västervik, Västerås, Växjö, Ystad, Ängelholm, Åre, Öland, Örebro, Östersund, etc.
Switzerland: Adelboden, Andermatt, Anzère, Arosa, Ascona, Basel, Bellinzona, Bern, Bettmeralp, Celerina, Château-d'Œx, Crans-Montana, Davos, Engadin, Engelberg, Falera, Flims, Fribourg, Geneva, Grindelwald, Gryon, Grächen, Gstaad, Haute-Nendaz, Interlaken, Jungfrau, Klosters, Laax, Lake Maggiore, Lausanne, Lauterbrunnen, Lenzerheide, Les Diablerets, Leukerbad, Leysin, Locarno, Lucerne, Lugano, Matterhorn, Meiringen, Montreux, Nendaz, Neuchâtel, Pontresina, Portes du Soleil, Riederalp, Saanen, Saas-Fee, Samnaun, Scuol, Sierre, Silvaplana, Sion, St. Gallen, St. Moritz, Swiss Alps, Ticino, Valais, Valbella, Verbier, Vevey, Veysonnaz, Villars-sur-Ollon, Vitznau, Wengen, Zermatt, Zug, Zürich, etc.
Syria: Aleppo, Damascus, Deir ez-Zor, Latakia, Palmyra, Tartus, etc.
Taiwan: Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Taipei, etc.
Tajikistan: Dushanbe, Isfara, Khujand, etc.
Tanzania: Dar es Salaam, Mount Kilimanjaro, Serengeti, Zanzibar, etc.
Thailand: Ayutthaya, Bangkok, Cha-Am, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Chonburi, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi, Karon, Khao Sok, Ko Chang, Ko Lanta, Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Krabi, Pai, Patong, Pattaya, Phi Phi Islands, Phuket, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Ranong, River Kwai, Udon Thani, etc.
Togo: Lomé, etc.
Tonga: Nukuʻalofa, Tunis, etc.
Trinidad and Tobago: Port of Spain, etc.
Tunisia: Djerba, Hammamet, Midoun, Monastir, Port El Kantaoui, Sousse, etc.
Turkey: Adana, Afyonkarahisar, Akyaka, Alacati, Alanya, Ankara, Antakya, Antalya, Assos, Avanos, Ayvalık, Beldibi, Belek, Bodrum, Bozcaada, Bursa, Büyükada, Cappadocia, Dalyan, Datça, Denizli, Didim, Edirne, Ephesus, Erzincan, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Fethiye, Gaziantep, Gebze, Göcek, Göreme, Göynük, Hierapolis, Istanbul, Kalkan, Kayseri, Kaş, Kemer, Konakli, Konya, Kuşadası, Kütahya, Lara, Mahmutlar, Manavgat, Manisa, Marmaris, Mersin, Muğla, Nevşehir, Olympos, Palandöken, Pamukkale, Prince Islands, Samsun, Sapanca, Sarigerme, Sarıkamış, Selimiye, Selçuk, Side, Tarsus, Tekirova, Trabzon, Troy, Turgutlu, Turgutreis, Turkish Riviera, Uludağ, Uçhisar, Uçhisar, Van, Yalova, Yalıkavak, Çamyuva, Çanakkale, Çeşme, Çıralı, Ölüdeniz, Ürgüp, İskenderun, İzmir, İzmit, İçmeler, Şanlıurfa, etc.
Turkmenistan: Ashgabat, Avaza, etc.
Turks and Caicos Islands: Cockburn Town, North Caicos, Pine Cay, Providenciales, etc.
Tuvalu: Funafuti, etc.
Uganda: Kampala, etc.
Ukraine: Berdiansk, Berehove, Bila Tserkva, Boryspil, Bukovel, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kamianets-Podilskyi, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Kiev, Koblevo, Kremenchuk, Kropyvnytskyi, Kryvyi Rih, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Mariupol, Melitopol, Mukachevo, Mykolaiv, Odessa, Poltava, Polyana, Rivne, Skhidnytsia, Slavske, Sumy, Ternopil, Truskavets, Uzhgorod, Vinnytsia, Yaremche, Yasinya, Zaporizhia, Zatoka, Zhytomyr, etc.
United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dibba, Dubai, Fujairah, Palm Jumeirah, Persian Gulf, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Sir Bani Yas Island, Umm al-Quwain, etc.
United Kingdom: Aberdeen, Bath, Belfast, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Bradford, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Channel Tunnel, Cheltenham, Chester, Cornwall, Coventry, Cumbria, Derry, Devon, Dorset, Dover, Eastbourne, Edinburgh, England, English Channel, Exeter, Folkestone, Fort William, Gatwick, Glasgow, Hampshire, Harrogate, Heathrow, Inverness, Isle of Wight, Kent, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Llandudno, London, Manchester, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Newquay, Northern Ireland, Norwich, Nottingham, Oban, Oxford, Paignton, Plymouth, Portmeirion, Portsmouth, Reading, Sandown, Scarborough, Scotland, Shanklin, Sheffield, Somerset, Southampton, St Albans, Stoke-on-Trent, Stonehenge, Sussex, Swansea, Torquay, Wales, Whitby, Windsor, Woking, York, etc.
United States: Akron, Alabama, Alaska, Albany, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Anaheim, Anchorage, Ann Arbor, Arizona, Arkansas, Arlington, Aspen, Atlanta, Aurora, Austin, Bakersfield, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Beaver Creek, Berkeley, Big Bear Lake, Billings, Biloxi, Birmingham, Boca Raton, Boise, Boston, Breckenridge, Brooklyn, Buffalo, California, Carlsbad, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Chandler, Charlotte, Chesapeake, Cheyenne, Chicago, Chula Vista, Cincinnati, Clearwater, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Columbus Georgia, Columbus, Connecticut, Corpus Christi, Costa Mesa, Cupertino, Dallas, Dana Point, Daytona Beach, Death Valley, Delaware, Delray Beach, Denver, Des Moines, Destin, Detroit, Durham, El Paso, Estes Park, Fargo, Fayetteville, Florida, Fontana, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Walton Beach, Fort Wayne, Fort Worth, Fremont, Fresno, Galveston, Garland, Georgia, Gilbert, Glendale, Grand Canyon, Grand Rapids, Grand Teton, Great Smoky Mountains, Greensboro, Gulfport, Hawaii, Henderson, Hialeah, Hollywood, Honolulu, Hot Springs, Houston, Huntington Beach, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Indianapolis, Iowa, Irving, Jackson Mississippi, Jackson Wyoming, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Juneau, Kansas City, Kansas, Kentucky, Key Largo, Key West, La Jolla, Laguna Beach, Lahaina, Lake Tahoe, Laredo, Las Vegas, Lexington, Lincoln, Little Rock, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Louisiana, Louisville, Lubbock, Madison, Maine, Malibu, Mammoth Lakes, Manhattan, Marathon, Maryland, Massachusetts, Memphis, Menlo Park, Mesa, Mexico City, Miami Beach, Miami, Michigan, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Moab, Modesto, Montana, Monterey, Montgomery, Moreno Valley, Mountain View, Myrtle Beach, Napa, Naples, Nashville, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New Orleans, New York City, New York, Newark, Newport Beach, Newport, Norfolk, North Carolina, North Dakota, North Las Vegas, Oakland, Ocean City, Oceanside, Ohio, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Omaha, Oregon, Orlando, Oxnard, Palm Coast, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Palo Alto, Panama City Beach, Park City, Pasadena, Pennsylvania, Pensacola, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Plano, Pompano Beach, Portland, Portland, Providence, Raleigh, Redwood City, Reno, Rhode Island, Richmond, Riverside, Rochester, Rocky Mountains, Sacramento, Saint Paul, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo, Sanibel, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Santa Fe, Santa Monica, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Savannah, Scottsdale, Seattle, Shreveport, Silicon Valley, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Lake Tahoe, Spokane, Springfield, Squaw Valley, St. Augustine, St. Louis, St. Petersburg, Steamboat Springs, Stockton, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunnyvale, Syracuse, Tacoma, Tallahassee, Tampa, Telluride, Tennessee, Texas, Thousand Oaks, Toledo, Tucson, Tulsa, Utah, Vail, Vermont, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Waikiki, Walnut Creek, Washington D.C., Washington, West Palm Beach, West Virginia, Wichita, Winston-Salem, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yellowstone, Yonkers, Yosemite, Zion, etc.
Uruguay: Colonia del Sacramento, La Barra, La Paloma, Maldonado, Montevideo, Piriápolis, Punta del Este, Salto, etc.
Uzbekistan: Bukhara, Fergana, Khiva, Kokand, Navoiy, Samarkand, Tashkent, Urgench, etc.
Vanuatu: Port Vila, etc.
Venezuela: Caracas, Isla Margarita, Maracaibo, Porlamar, etc.
Vietnam: Cát Bà Island, Cần Thơ, Da Lat, Da Nang, Haiphong, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Huế, Hạ Long, Hội An, Long Hải, Mỹ Tho, Nha Trang, Ninh Bình, Phan Thiết, Phú Quốc, Qui Nhơn, Rạch Giá, Sa Pa, Tuần Châu, Vũng Tàu, Đồng Hới, etc.
Yemen: Aden, Sana'a, etc.
Zambia: Livingstone, Lusaka, etc.
Zimbabwe: Bulawayo, Harare, Mutare, Victoria Falls, etc.