- 19th century
- 20th century
- 21st century
|1930 by topic
- Rail transport
- New Zealand
- Palestine Mandate
- South Africa
- Soviet Union
- United Kingdom
- United States
|Lists of leaders
- Sovereign states
- Sovereign state leaders
- Territorial governors
- Religious leaders
|Birth and death categories
|Establishments and disestablishments categories
1930 in various calendars
|Ab urbe condita
|Balinese saka calendar
|British Regnal year
||20 Geo. 5 – 21 Geo. 5
||己巳年 (Earth Snake)
4626 or 4566
- to -
庚午年 (Metal Horse)
4627 or 4567
| - Vikram Samvat
| - Shaka Samvat
| - Kali Yuga
||Gregorian minus 13 days
|Thai solar calendar
2056 or 1675 or 903
- to -
2057 or 1676 or 904
1930 (MCMXXX) was a common year starting on Wednesday of the Gregorian calendar, the 1930th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 930th year of the 2nd millennium, the 30th year of the 20th century, and the 1st year of the 1930s decade.
- January 6
- The first diesel engine automobile trip is completed (Indianapolis, Indiana, to New York City) by Clessie Cummins, founder of the Cummins Motor Co..
- An early literary character licensing agreement is signed by A. A. Milne, granting Stephen Slesinger U.S. and Canadian merchandising rights to the Winnie-the-Pooh works.
- January 13 – The Mickey Mouse comic strip makes its first appearance.
- January 15 – The Moon moves into its nearest point to Earth, called perigee, at the same time as its fullest phase of the Lunar Cycle. This is the closest moon distance at 356,397 km in recent history and the next one will be on January 1, 2257 at 356,371 km.
- January 26 – The Indian National Congress declares this date as Independence Day or as the day for Poorna Swaraj (Complete Independence).
- January 28 – The first patent for a field-effect transistor is granted in the United States to Julius Edgar Lilienfeld.
- January 30 – Pavel Molchanov launches a radiosonde from Slutsk in the Soviet Union.
- January 31 – The 3M company markets Scotch Tape, invented by Richard Gurley Drew, in the United States.
- February 2 – The Communist Party of Vietnam is established.
- February 10 – The Việt Nam Quốc Dân Đảng launch the Yên Bái mutiny in the hope of ending French colonial rule in Vietnam.
- February 18
- While studying photographs taken in January, Clyde Tombaugh confirms the existence of Pluto, a celestial body considered a planet until redefined as a dwarf planet in 2006.
- Elm Farm Ollie becomes the first cow to fly in a fixed-wing aircraft, and also the first cow to be milked in an aeroplane.
- March 2 – Mahatma Gandhi informs the British viceroy of India that civil disobedience will begin the following week.
- March 5 – Danish painter Einar Wegener begins sex reassignment surgery in Germany and takes the name Lili Elbe.
- March 6
- International Unemployment Day.
- The first frozen foods of Clarence Birdseye go on sale in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- March 12 – Mahatma Gandhi sets off on a 200-mile protest march towards the sea with 78 followers to protest at the British monopoly on salt; more will join them during the Salt March that ends on April 5.
- March 28 – The government of Turkey requests the international community to adopt Istanbul and Ankara as the official names for Constantinople and Angora.
- March 29 – Heinrich Brüning is appointed Chancellor of Germany.
- March 31 – The Motion Picture Production Code ("Hays Code") is instituted in the United States, imposing strict guidelines on the treatment of sex, crime, religion and violence in films for the next 40 years.
- April 4 – The Communist Party of Panama is founded.
- April 5 – In an act of civil disobedience, Mahatma Gandhi breaks the Salt laws of British India by making salt by the sea at the end of the Salt March.
- April 6
- International Left Opposition (ILO) is founded in Paris, France.
- Hostess Twinkies are invented.
- April 17 – Neoprene is invented by DuPont.
- April 18
- The Chittagong Rebellion begins in India with the Chittagong armoury raid.
- BBC Radio from London reports on this day that "There is no news".
- April 19 – Warner Bros. in the United States release their first cartoon series called Looney Tunes which runs until 1969.
- April 21
- A fire in the Ohio Penitentiary in Columbus kills 320 people.
- The Turkestan–Siberia Railway is completed.
- April 22 – The United Kingdom, Japan and the United States sign the London Naval Treaty to regulate submarine warfare and limit naval shipbuilding.
- April 28 – The first night game in organized baseball history takes place in Independence, Kansas.
- May 5 – Mahatma Gandhi is re-arrested.
- May 6 – The 7.1 Mw Salmas earthquake shakes northwestern Iran and southeastern Turkey with a maximum Mercalli intensity of IX (Violent). Up to three-thousand people were killed.
- May 10 – The National Pan-Hellenic Council is founded in Washington, D.C..
- May 15 – Nurse Ellen Church becomes the world's first flight attendant, working on a Boeing Air Transport trimotor.
- May 16 – Rafael Leónidas Trujillo is elected president of the Dominican Republic.
- May 17 – French Prime Minister André Tardieu decides to withdraw the remaining French troops from the Rhineland (they depart by June 30).
- May 24 – Amy Johnson lands in Darwin, Australia, becoming the first woman to fly solo from England to Australia (she left on May 5 for the 11,000 mile flight).
- May 30
- Sergei Eisenstein arrives in California to work for Paramount Pictures; they part ways by October.
- Canadian adventurer William "Red" Hill, Sr., makes a five-hour journey down the Niagara Gorge rapids.
- June 7 – Carl Gustaf Ekman becomes the Prime Minister of Sweden for the second and final time.
- June 9 – Chicago Tribune journalist Jake Lingle is shot in Chicago, Illinois. Newspapers promise $55,000 reward for information. Lingle is later found to have had contacts with organized crime.
- June 14 – Bureau of Narcotics established under the United States Department of the Treasury, replacing the Narcotics Division of the Prohibition Unit.
- June 17 – President of the United States Herbert Hoover signs the Smoot–Hawley Tariff Act into law.
- June 21 – One-year conscription for men comes into force in France.
- July 4 – The dedication of George Washington's sculpted head is held at Mount Rushmore in South Dakota.
- July 5 – The Seventh Lambeth Conference of Anglican bishops opens. This conference approves the use of birth control in limited circumstances, a move away from the Christian views on contraception expressed by the Sixth Conference a decade earlier
- July 7
- The Lapua Movement marches in Helsinki, Finland.
- Building of the Boulder Dam (later known as the Hoover Dam) is started on the Colorado River in the United States.
- July 11 – Australian cricketer Donald Bradman scores a world record 309 runs in one day, on his way to the highest individual Test innings of 334, during a Test match against England.
- July 13 – The first FIFA World Cup starts: Lucien Laurent scores the first goal, for France against Mexico.
- July 19 – Georges Simenon's detective character Inspector Jules Maigret makes his first appearance in print under Simenon's own name when the novel Pietr-le-Letton (known in English as The Strange Case of Peter the Lett) begins serialization in a French weekly magazine. Simenon will eventually write 75 novels (as well as 28 short stories) featuring the pipe-smoking Paris detective.
- July 21 – United States Department of Veterans Affairs established.
- July 25 – Laurence Olivier marries actress Jill Esmond.
- July 26 – Charles Creighton and James Hargis of Missouri begin their return journey to Los Angeles using only a reverse gear; the 11,555 km trip lasts 42 days.
- July 28 – R. B. Bennett defeats William Lyon Mackenzie King in federal elections and becomes the Prime Minister of Canada.
- July 29 – British airship R100 sets out for a successful 78-hour passage to Canada.
- July 30
- Uruguay beats Argentina 4–2 to win the first Association football FIFA World Cup final at Estadio Centenario in Montevideo.
- New York station W2XBS is put in charge of NBC broadcast engineers.
- July 31 – The radio drama The Shadow airs for the first time in the United States.
: R. B. Bennett
becomes the 11th Prime Minister of Canada
- August – The volcanic island of Anak Krakatau begins to form permanently in the Sunda Strait.
- August 6 – Judge Joseph Force Crater disappears in New York City.
- August 7
- R. B. Bennett takes office as the eleventh Prime Minister of Canada.
- Lynching of Thomas Shipp and Abram Smith in Marion, Indiana. They are hanged; James Cameron survives. This will be the last recorded lynching of African Americans in the Northern United States.
- August 9 – Cartoon character Betty Boop premieres in the animated film Dizzy Dishes.
- August 12 – Turkish troops move into Persia to fight Kurdish insurgents.
- August 16 – The first British Empire Games open in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
- August 21 – Princess Margaret Rose is born at Glamis Castle in Scotland, younger daughter of Prince Albert, Duke of York (second son of King George V and Queen Mary, and later King George VI) and Elizabeth, Duchess of York, and sister to The Princess Elizabeth.
- August 27 – A military junta takes over in Peru.
- September 3 – A huge hurricane in the Caribbean demolishes most of the city of Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic.
- September 6 – José Félix Uriburu carries out a military coup, overthrowing Hipólito Yrigoyen, President of Argentina.
- September 12 – England cricketer Wilfred Rhodes ends his 1,110-game first-class career by taking 5 for 95 for H. D. G. Leveson Gower's XI against the Australians.
- September 14 – German federal election, 1930: National Socialists win 107 seats in the German Parliament, the Reichstag (18.3% of all the votes), making them the second largest party.
- September 17 - The Kurdish Ararat rebellion is suppressed by the Turks.
- September 20 – The Eastern Catholic Rite Syro-Malankara Catholic Church is formed.
- September 27 – İsmet İnönü forms a new government in Turkey (6th government).
- October – The Indochinese Communist Party is formed.
- October 1 – End of Weihaiwei under British rule as it is returned to China.
- October 3 – The German Socialist Labour Party in Poland – Left founded following a split in DSAP in Łódź.
- October 5 – British airship R101 crashes in France en route to India on its maiden long-range flight resulting in the loss of 48 lives.
- October 8 – The Philadelphia Athletics win their second straight World Series in baseball, defeating the St. Louis Cardinals 7-1 in Game 6.
- October 20 – A British White Paper demands restrictions on Jewish immigration into Mandatory Palestine.
- October 24 – Brazilian Revolution of 1930: Getúlio Vargas establishes a dictatorship.
- October 27 – Ratifications exchanged in London on the first London Naval Treaty signed in April modifying the Washington Naval Treaty of 1925. Its arms limitation provisions go into effect immediately, hence putting more limits on the expensive naval arms race between its five signatories (the United Kingdom, the United States, the Japanese Empire, France, and Italy.)
- November 2 – Haile Selassie is crowned emperor of Ethiopia.
- November 3 – Getúlio Vargas becomes president of Brazil.
- November 15 – Jean Harlow has her first major film role in Howard Hughes' epic war film Hell's Angels. Her platinum hair and sensual persona cause an immediate sensation turning her into one of the decade's most iconic and discussed film stars.
- November 25
- An earthquake in the Izu Peninsula of Japan kills 223 people and destroys 650 buildings.
- Cecil George Paine, a pathologist at the Sheffield Royal Infirmary in England, achieves the first recorded cure (of an eye infection) using penicillin.
- December – All adult Turkish women are given the right to vote in elections.
- December 2 – Great Depression: President Herbert Hoover goes before the United States Congress to ask for a $150 million public works program to help create jobs and to stimulate the American economy.
- December 7 – The television station W1XAV in Boston broadcasts video and audio from the radio orchestra program The Fox Trappers. This broadcast also includes the first television commercial in the United States, an advertisement for the I. J. Fox Furriers company which sponsored the telecast.
- December 19 – Mount Merapi volcano in central Java, Indonesia, erupts, destroying numerous villages and killing thirteen hundred people.
- December 24 – In London, inventor Harry Grindell Matthews demonstrates his device to project pictures on clouds.
- December 29 – Sir Muhammad Iqbal's presidential address in Allahabad introduces the two-nation theory, outlining a vision for the creation of Pakistan.
- December 31 – The Papal encyclical Casti connubii issued by Pope Pius XI stresses the sanctity of marriage, prohibits Roman Catholics from using any form of artificial birth control, and reaffirms the Catholic prohibition on abortion.
1930: Date unknown
- A "Jake paralysis" outbreak occurs in the United States resulting from adulterated Jamaica ginger sold as an alcohol substitute during Prohibition.
- Bernhard Schmidt invents the Schmidt camera.
- The chocolate chip cookie is invented by Ruth Wakefield of the Toll House Inn in Whitman, Massachusetts.
- The experimental television station, W9XAP, in Chicago, broadcasts the election for the United States Senate, the first time that a senatorial race, with continual tallies of the votes, is televised.
- Greater Sudbury is incorporated as a city in northern Ontario.
- January 1
- Gaafar Nimeiry, 4th President of Sudan (d. 2009)
- Abdul Latif Dayfallah, Yemeni military officer and politician
- Barkat Gourad Hamadou, Prime Minister of Djibouti (d. 2018)
- Ty Hardin, American actor (d. 2017)
- January 2 – Julius La Rosa, American singer (d. 2016)
- January 3
- Robert Loggia, American actor (d. 2015)
- Ahmed Osman, Prime Minister of Morocco
- Barbara Stuart, American actress (d. 2011)
- January 4 – Sorrell Booke, American actor (d. 1994)
- January 5
- Jesús Rosas Marcano, Venezuelan poet (d. 2001)
- M.R. Srinivasan, Indian nuclear scientist
- Saxa, Jamaican-born British saxophonist (d. 2017)
- January 6
- Charles Kalani, Jr., American actor (d. 2000)
- Oscar Camilión, Argentine lawyer and diplomat (d. 2016)
- Vic Tayback, American actor (d. 1990)
- January 9 – Pavel Kolchin, Soviet Olympic cross-country skier (d. 2010)
- January 10
- Lyle Ritz, American jazz ukulele musician (d. 2017)
- Roy E. Disney, American film and television executive (d. 2009)
- January 11 – Rod Taylor, Australian actor (d. 2015)
- January 12
- Bruce Lansbury, British-American television producer and television writer and screenwriter (d. 2017)
- Jennifer Johnston, Irish novelist
- January 17 – Ingrid von Rosen, Swedish writer (d. 1995)
- January 13 – Frances Sternhagen, American actress
- January 15 – Hédi Baccouche, Prime Minister of Tunisia
- January 19 – Tippi Hedren, American actress
- January 20 – Buzz Aldrin, American pilot and astronaut, Apollo 11 second person to set foot on the Moon
- January 21 – Mainza Chona, Zambian politician and diplomat (d. 2001)
- January 23
- Derek Walcott, West Indian writer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2017)
- William R. Pogue, American astronaut (d. 2014)
- January 24
- Edward Diego Reyes, American politician (d. 2018)
- Rita Lakin, American author
- January 26 – Napoleon Abueva, Filipino artist (d. 2018)
- January 27
- Usko Meriläinen, Finnish composer (d. 2004)
- Bobby Bland, American singer (d. 2013)
- January 30
- Samuel Byck, American airplane hijacker and murderer (d. 1974)
- Gene Hackman, American actor
- Magnus Malan, South African soldier and Minister of Defence in the 1980s (d. 2011)
- February 1
- Shahabuddin Ahmed, 12th President of Bangladesh
- Hussain Muhammad Ershad, 10th President of Bangladesh
- February 3 – Mani Krishnaswami, Carnatic music Vocalist of Tamil Nadu, India (d. 2002)
- February 4 – Jim Loscutoff, American basketball player (d. 2015)
- February 6 – Allan King, Canadian director (d. 2009)
- February 7 – Ikutaro Kakehashi, Japanese engineer and entrepreneur (d. 2017)
- February 8
- Erich Bohme, German journalist and television host (d. 2009)
- Jim Dooley, American football coach (d. 2008)
- Alejandro Rey, Argentine-American actor (d. 1987)
- February 9 – Rafiq Subaie, Syrian actor, writer and director (d. 2017)
- February 10 – Robert Wagner, American actor
- February 12 – Arlen Specter, American politician (d. 2012)
- February 13
- Ernst Fuchs, Austrian painter (d. 2015)
- Frank Buxton, American actor, television writer, author, and television director (d. 2018)
- February 15 – Sara Jane Moore, American convicted of attempted murder of President Gerald Ford
- February 16
- Peter Adamson, British actor (d. 2002)
- Noah Weinberg, American-born Israeli rabbi, founder of Aish HaTorah (d. 2009)
- February 17 – Ruth Rendell, British author (d. 2015)
- February 19 – John Frankenheimer, American film director (d. 2002)
- February 20 – Ken Jones, British actor (d. 2014)
- February 21 – Dr. Dame Joan Metge, New Zealand social anthropologist, educator, lecturer and writer
- February 22
- James McGarrell, American painter
- Marni Nixon, American vocalist (d. 2016)
- February 23 – Fanie du Plessis, South African athlete (d. 2001)
- February 24
- Joan Diener, American musical theatre actress and singer (d. 2006)
- Barbara Lawrence, American actress and model (d. 2013)
- Anita Steckel, American feminist artist (d. 2012)
- February 25 – Wendy Beckett, British nun and Author
- February 26 – Robert Francis, American actor (d. 1955)
- February 27
- Peter Stone, American writer (d. 2003)
- John Straffen, British serial killer (d. 2007)
- Barney Glaser, American sociologist
- Joanne Woodward, American actress
- February 28 – Leon Cooper, American physicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- March 2 – Tom Wolfe, American author and journalist (d. 2018)
- March 3
- Heiner Geißler, German politician (d. 2017)
- Washington Benavides, Uruguayan poet and musician (d. 2017)
- Ion Iliescu, 2-Time President of Romania
- K. S. Rajah, Senior Counsel and former Judicial Commissioner of the Supreme Court of Singapore (d. 2010)
- March 5 – István Konkoly, Hungarian Roman Catholic prelate (d. 2017)
- March 6
- Allison Hayes, American actress (d. 1977)
- Lorin Maazel, French-born American orchestral conductor (d. 2014)
- March 7
- Chitrananda Abeysekera, Sri Lankan veteran broadcaster (d. 1992)
- Antony Armstrong-Jones, 1st Earl of Snowdon, English photographer and royal spouse (d. 2017)
- March 8 – Hector Lombana, Colombian sculptor, painter and architect (d. 2008)
- March 9 – Ornette Coleman, American jazz saxophonist (d. 2015)
- March 10
- Kovambo Nujoma, First Lady of Namibia
- Claude Bolling, French jazz pianist and composer
- March 12 – Win Tin, Burmese journalist and politician (d. 2014)
- March 13 – Liz Anderson, American country music singer-songwriter (d. 2011)
- March 14 – Helga Feddersen, German actress (d. 1990)
- March 15
- Alba Arnova, Italian-Argentine ballerina and actress (d. 2018)
- Zhores Alferov, Russian physicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- March 17 – James Irwin, American astronaut (d. 1991)
- March 18 – Adam Cardinal Maida, American Roman Catholic prelate; Archbishop of Detroit (1990–2009)
- March 19 – Gualtiero Marchesi, Italian chef and restaurateur (d. 2017)
- March 20 – Willie Thrower, American football player (d. 2002)
- March 21 – James Coco, American actor, the unemployed actor in Only When I Laugh, and Sancho Panza in Man of La Mancha (d. 1987)
- March 22
- Stephen Sondheim, American composer and lyricist
- Pat Robertson, American televangelist, motivational speaker, author and television host
- March 24
- David Dacko, 1st President of the Central African Republic (d. 2003)
- Steve McQueen, American actor (d. 1980)
- March 25 – John Keel, American journalist and ufologist (d. 2009)
- March 26 – Sandra Day O'Connor, American politician and Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States
- March 27 – James Tayoun Member of Pennsylvania State House of Representatives (d. 2017)
- March 28
- Robert Ashley, American composer (d. 2014)
- Jerome Isaac Friedman, American physicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- Joe Fortunato, American football player (d. 2017)
- March 29
- John Marshall, Australian swimmer (d. 1957)
- Lima Duarte, Brazilian actor
- Anerood Jugnauth, Maurituian politician, 3-time Prime Minister of Mauritius and 4th President of Mauritius
- March 30
- Petter Fauchald, Norwegian footballer (d. 2013)
- John Astin, American actor
- Estella Blain, French actress (d. 1982)
- Rolf Harris, Australian-born entertainer
- March 31 – Alfréd Jindra, Czechoslovak sprint canoer (d. 2006)
- April 1 – Grace Lee Whitney, American actress (d. 2015)
- April 2
- Don Hall, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2017)
- Roddy Maude-Roxby, English actor
- April 3
- Lawton Chiles, U.S. Senator and the Governor of Florida (d. 1998)
- Helmut Kohl, Chancellor of Germany (d. 2017)
- April 4 – Netty Herawaty, Indonesian actress (d. 1989)
- April 7
- Vilma Espín, Cuban revolutionary, feminist, and chemical engineer (d. 2007)
- Andrew Sachs, German-born British actor (d. 2016)
- April 8 – Carlos Hugo, Duke of Parma (d. 2010)
- April 9 – F. Albert Cotton, American chemist (d. 2007)
- April 10
- Spede Pasanen, Finnish television personality (d. 2001)
- Frank Lary, American baseball player (d. 2017)
- April 11 – Anton LaVey, American Satanist (d. 1997)
- April 12 – Michał Życzkowski, Polish Professor of Engineering (d. 2006)
- April 14 – Bradford Dillman, American actor and author (d. 2018)
- April 15 – Vigdís Finnbogadóttir, President of Iceland
- April 16
- Carol Bly, American author of short stories, essays and nonfiction; teacher (d. 2007)
- Herbie Mann, American jazz flutist (d. 2003)
- April 19 – Dick Sargent, American actor and gay activist (d. 1994)
- April 21 – Silvana Mangano, Italian actress (d. 1989)
- April 23 – Alan Oppenheimer, American actor
- April 24
- Richard Donner, American film director and producer
- José Sarney, 31st President of Brazil
- April 25 – Paul Mazursky, American director and writer (d. 2014)
- April 28
- James Baker, former United States Secretary of State
- Carolyn Jones, American actress (d. 1983)
- Richard C. Sarafian, American film and television director, writer and actor (d. 2013)
- April 29
- Jean Rochefort, French actor (d. 2017)
- Henri Coppens, Belgian football player (d. 2015)
- Irv Weinstein, American broadcaster and television news anchor (d. 2017)
- Mahmud of Terengganu, 16th Sultan of Terengganu (d. 1998)
- May 1
- Probosutedjo, Indonesian businessman (d. 2018)
- Little Walter, American blues singer, musician, and songwriter (d. 1968)
- Ollie Matson, American sprinter (d. 2011)
- May 2 – Vesna Bugarski, Bosnia-Herzegovina's first female architect (d. 1992)
- May 3
- Juan Gelman, Argentine poet and writer (d. 2014)
- Bob Havens, American musician
- May 4
- Lois de Banzie, UK-born American actress
- Katherine Jackson, Jackson family matriarch
- Roberta Peters, American soprano (d. 2017)
- May 5 – Michael J. Adams, American aviator, aeronautical engineer, and astronaut (d. 1967)
- May 7 – Babe Parilli, American football player (d. 2017)
- May 8 – Heather Harper, Northern Irish soprano
- May 9 – Joan Sims, English actress (d. 2001)
- May 10
- Adam Darius, American dancer and choreographer (d. 2017)
- Pat Summerall, American football player and broadcaster (d. 2013)
- May 11
- Edsger W. Dijkstra, Dutch computer scientist (d. 2002)
- Bud Ekins, American stuntman (d. 2007)
- May 13 – Vernon Shaw, 5th President of Dominica (d. 2013)
- May 15 – Jasper Johns, American painter
- May 19 – Lorraine Hansberry, American playwright (d. 1965)
- May 21 – Malcolm Fraser, 22nd Prime Minister of Australia (d. 2015)
- May 22
- John Barth, American writer
- Harvey Milk, American politician and civil rights activist of San Francisco (d. 1978)
- Tiny Topsy, American rhythm and blues singer (d. 1964)
- Agustín Tosco, Argentine union leader (d. 1975)
- May 25 – Sonia Rykiel, French fashion designer (d. 2016)
- May 27 – Bruce Halle, American businessman (d. 2018)
- May 28 – Frank Drake, American radio astronomer and pioneer in SETI
- May 30 – Kingunge Ngombale–Mwiru, Tanzanian politician (d. 2018)
- May 31
- Ruslan Stratonovich, Russian physicist and engineer (d. 1997)
- Clint Eastwood, American actor, director, and producer
- June 1 – Edward Woodward, British actor (d. 2009)
- June 2 – Pete Conrad, American astronaut and moonwalker, commander of Apollo 12 (d. 1999)
- June 3 – Marion Zimmer Bradley, American writer (d. 1999)
- June 4 – Morgana King, American jazz singer and actress
- June 5 – Vladimir Popov, Soviet animator (d. 1987)
- June 7 – Dolores Duran, Brazilian singer and songwriter (d. 1959)
- June 8 – Robert Aumann, German-born mathematician, recipient of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences
- June 9 – Barbara, French singer (d. 1997)
- June 10
- Gianluigi Porelli, Italian basketball executive (d. 2009)
- Grace Mirabella, American editor of Vogue
- June 11 – Charles B. Rangel, American politician
- June 12
- Jim Nabors, American actor, musician, and comedian (d. 2017)
- Son Sen, Cambodian politician and criminal (d. 1997)
- June 13 – Armando Hart, Cuban politician (d. 2017)
- June 14 – Bora Kostić, Serbian footballer (d. 2011)
- June 15 – Odile Versois, French actress (d. 1980)
- June 16 – Vilmos Zsigmond, Hungarian-American cinematographer (d. 2016)
- June 17 – Brian Statham, English cricketer (d. 2000)
- June 19
- Victoriano Ríos Pérez, Spanish physician and politician (d. 2018)
- Gena Rowlands, American actress
- June 20
- Magdalena Abakanowicz, Polish sculptor (d. 2017)
- Juan Alberto Melgar Castro, Honduran military officer (d. 1987)
- June 21
- John E. McCarthy, American Roman Catholic bishop
- Gerald Kaufman, British Labour politician (d. 2017)
- June 22
- Yury Artyukhin, Russian cosmonaut (d. 1998)
- Sa'dun Hammadi, 33rd Prime Minister of Iraq (d. 2007)
- Patricia Nielsen, British former swimmer
- Fred Benners, American football player
- June 23
- Marie-Thérèse Houphouët-Boigny, First Lady of Ivory Coast from 1960 to 1993
- John Elliot, British historian
- Ben Speer, American singer, musician, music publisher and record company executive (d. 2017)
- June 24
- Rashid Bakr, 10th Prime Minister of Sudan (d. 1988)
- Peter Mazzaferro, American football coach
- Herb Klein, American businessman, attorney, and politician
- Dave Creighton, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2017)
- June 25
- James Sedin, American ice hockey player
- Memo Luna, Mexican professional baseball player
- Vic Keeble, English former footballer
- George Thomas, Welsh professional footballer
- László Antal, Hungarian linguist (d. 1993)
- June 26
- Wolfgang Schwanitz, German Leader of the Office for National Security Head of the Stasi
- Moeenuddin Ahmad Qureshi, Pakistani economist and civil servant (d. 2016)
- Jackie Fargo, American wrestler and trainer (d. 2013)
- June 27
- Ross Perot, American computer billionaire and politician
- Ryszard Ronczewski, Polish actor
- June 28
- William C. Campbell, Irish-American biologist and parasitologist, Nobel Prize laureate
- Ernesto Domingo, National Scientist of the Philippines
- Maureen Howard, American writer, editor, and lecturer
- Itamar Franco, President of Brazil (d. 2011)
- Horacio Gómez Bolaños, Mexican actor (d. 1999)
- June 29
- Viola Léger, Acadian-Canadian actress and former Canadian Senator
- Robert Evans, American producer
- Hans Däscher, Swiss ski jumper
- Frank Johnston, Anglican priest and military chaplain
- Edward Johnson III, American investor and businessman
- Ariadna Welter, Mexican actress (d. 1998)
- June 30
- Elena Espejo, Moroccan actress
- W. C. Gorden, American football player and coach
- Isaac Levi, American philosopher
- Ben Atchley, American former politician
- Ahmed Zaki Yamani, Saudi Arabian politician
- Thomas Sowell, American economist and author
- Charles Wooler, Zimbabwean cricketer
- Ignatius Peter VIII Abdalahad, Syrian bishop (d. 2018)
- July 1
- Gonzalo Sánchez de Lozada, Bolivian politician and businessman
- Frank Joranko, American former football and baseball player and coach
- Jerome A. Cohen, American professor of law at New York University School of Law
- Ron Hughes, English professional footballer who played as a full-back
- July 2
- Carlos Menem, President of Argentina
- Jane Moffet, American utility player
- Pete Burnside, American professional baseball player
- Randy Starr, American dentist and singer-songwriter
- Vojislav Stanovčić, Serbian political scientists and theorists
- Magdalen Redman, American professional baseball player
- Ahmad Jamal, American jazz pianist and composer
- Joe Scudero, American football safety
- Sylve Bengtsson, Swedish association football forward (d. 2005)
- July 3
- Ku Feng, Hong Kong actor
- N. Venkatachala, Indian judge
- José Luis Lamadrid, Mexican football forward
- Ronnell Bright, American jazz pianist
- Ferdinando Riva, Swiss football forward (d. 2014)
- Carlos Kleiber, Austrian conductor (d. 2004)
- July 4
- Jack Van Mark, American politician
- Peter Angelos, American trial lawyer
- Mohamed Demagh, Algerian sculptor
- Yury Tyukalov, Russian rower (d. 2018)
- George Steinbrenner, American big businessman and then baseball team owner (d. 2010)
- July 5
- Tommy Cook, American actor
- Billy Howton, American football player
- Putzi Frandl, Austrian alpine ski racer
- Charles Beaulieu, Canadian academic, civil servant, and businessman
- Donald Wilhelms, United States Geological Survey geologist
- July 6
- Michael Baume, Australian former Liberal Party politician
- George Armstrong, Canadian professional ice hockey centre
- Françoise Mallet-Joris, Belgian writer (d. 2016)
- M. Balamuralikrishna, Indian Carnatic vocalist, multi-instrumentalist, playback singer, composer and actor (d. 2016)
- July 7
- Biljana Plavšić, 2nd President of Republika Srpska
- Sherwin Carlquist, American botanist and photographer
- Hamish MacInnes, Scottish mountaineer, mountain search and rescuer, author and advisor
- Theodore Edgar McCarrick, American Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church
- Tadao Kobayashi, Japanese football player and manager
- July 8
- Chris Adams, American author and retired United States Air Force officer
- Jim Mooney, American professional basketball player
- John Little, Scottish football defender (d. 2017)
- July 9
- Juan Carlos Frecia, Argentine fencer
- Hugh Morrow, Irish footballer and manager
- Slavko Dacevski, Macedonian football player and manager
- Hugh Morrow, Irish footballer and manager
- Yu So-chow, Chinese actress (d. 2017)
- Buddy Bregman, American musical arranger (d. 2017)
- July 10
- Josephine Veasey, British mezzo-soprano
- Tom Jones, Australian rules footballer
- Pete Carril, American basketball coach
- July 11
- Shafiqur Rahman Barq, Indian politician
- Harold Bloom, American literary critic
- Jack Alabaster, played 21 Tests for New Zealand
- Ezra Vogel, American professor
- Dick Beyer, American professional wrestler
- July 12
- María Teresa Sosa, Guatemalan politician and activist
- Irene Sutcliffe, English actress
- Orlando Nannini, Argentine fencer
- July 13
- Richard D. Lewis, British polyglot, cross-cultural communication consultant, and author
- Dick Bunt, American basketball player
- July 14
- Benoît Sinzogan, Beninese military officer and politician
- Polly Bergen, American actress (d. 2014)
- July 15
- Einosuke Akiya, Japanese Buddhist leader
- Lee Wallace, American actor
- Stephen Smale, American mathematician
- Alberto Michelotti, Italian football player and referee
- Jacques Derrida, Algerian-born French literary critic (d. 2004)
- Betty Wagoner, American professional baseball player (d. 2006)
- July 16
- Bert Rechichar, American football defensive back and kicker
- Michael Bilirakis, American politician
- Horst Rittner, German correspondence chess Grandmaster
- July 17
- Sue England, American actress
- Sigvard Ericsson, Swedish speed skater
- William Heseltine, Australian Private Secretary to Queen Elizabeth II
- Ray Galton, English scriptwriter
- July 18
- Judy Gamin, Australian politician
- July 19
- David Rubadiri, Malawian diplomat, academic and poet, playwright and novelist
- Darko Suvin, Croatian born academic and critic
- Vincent Lumsden, Jamaican cricketer
- July 20
- Alex Sánchez Cruz, Costa Rican football player
- Sally Ann Howes, English actress and singer
- Ronnie MacGilvray, American professional basketball player
- Oleg Anofriyev, Soviet and Russian stage and screen actor, voice actor, singer, songwriter, film director, and poet (d. 2018)
- Bryan Conquest, Australian politician
- July 21
- Helen Merrill, American jazz vocalist
- Gene Littler, American professional golfer
- July 22
- Dinny Flanagan, Canadian ice hockey player
- Eric del Castillo, Mexican actor
- Jeremy Lloyd, British actor and screenwriter (d. 2014)
- Sebastiano Mannironi, Italian weightlifter (d. 2015)
- July 24 – Jacqueline Brookes, American actress (d. 2013)
- July 25
- Murray Chapple, New Zealand cricketer (d. 1985)
- Maureen Forrester, Canadian contralto (d. 2010)
- Mitzi Shore, American comedy club owner (d. 2018)
- July 27 – Andy White, Scottish drummer (d. 2015)
- July 28
- Firoza Begum, Bengali singer (d. 2014)
- Jean Roba, Belgian comics author (d. 2006)
- August 1
- Pierre Bourdieu, French sociologist (d. 2002)
- Lawrence Eagleburger, United States Secretary of State (d. 2011)
- Károly Grósz, 51st Prime Minister of Hungary (d. 1996)
- Geoffrey Holder, Trinidadian-American dancer, choreographer and actor (d. 2014)
- August 4
- Enrico Castellani, Italian painter (d. 2017)
- Ali al-Sistani, Shia Ayatollah
- August 5 – Neil Armstrong, astronaut, first human to set foot on the Moon, Commander of Apollo 11. He was also an aerospace engineer, naval aviator, test pilot, and university professor. (d. 2012)
- August 6 – Abbey Lincoln, American singer (d. 2010)
- August 7 – Felicia Kentridge, South African lawyer (d. 2015)
- August 8 – Joan Mondale, Second Lady of the United States (d. 2014)
- August 9 – Jacques Parizeau, French-Canadian politician (d. 2015)
- August 10
- Luigi De Filippo, Italian actor (d. 2018)
- Jorma Panula, Finnish conductor and composer
- August 12
- Vali Myers, Australian visionary artist, dancer, bohemian and muse (d. 2003)
- George Soros, Hungarian-born investor
- Peter Weck, Austrian film director and actor
- August 13
- Don Ho, Hawaiian singer & musician (d. 2007)
- Bob Wiesler, American pitcher (d. 2014)
- Jack Daugherty, American musician (d. 1991)
- Wilmer Mizell, American left-handed pitcher (d. 1999)
- August 14 – Earl Weaver, American professional baseball player and manager (d. 2013)
- August 15 – Selma James, American-born feminist writer
- August 16
- Robert Culp, American actor (d. 2010)
- Frank Gifford, American football player (d. 2015)
- Leslie Manigat, 34th President of Haiti (d. 2014)
- Wolfgang Völz, German actor (d. 2018)
- August 17 – Ted Hughes, English poet (d. 1998)
- August 18
- Rafael Pineda Ponce, Honduran educator and politician. (d. 2014)
- Denis McLean, New Zealand diplomat, academic, author and civil servant (d. 2011)
- August 19 – Frank McCourt, Irish-American writer (d. 2009)
- August 21 – Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon (d. 2002)
- August 22 – Gylmar dos Santos Neves, Brazilian footballer (d. 2013)
- August 23
- Mickey McMahan, American big band musician (d. 2008)
- Michel Rocard, Prime Minister of France (d. 2016)
- August 24
- Sultanah Bahiyah, Sultanah of Kedah (d. 2003)
- Sidique Ali Merican, Malaysian sprinter and sports administrator (d. 2009)
- August 25
- Peter Trower, Canadian poet and novelist (d. 2017)
- Sir Sean Connery, Scottish actor
- August 27 – Gholamreza Takhti, Iranian wrestler (d. 1968)
- August 28
- Walmor Chagas, Brazilian actor (d. 2013)
- Ben Gazzara, American actor (d. 2012)
- August 30 – Warren Buffett, American billionaire entrepreneur
- August 31 – Tengku Ampuan Besar Bariah, Malaysian royal consort (d. 2011)
- September 1 – Charles Correa, Indian architect (d. 2015)
- September 2 – Rita Riggs, American costume designer (d. 2017)
- September 3 – Cherry Wilder, New Zealand author (d. 2002)
- September 4 – Norman Dorsen, American civil rights activist (d. 2017)
- September 7
- King Baudouin I of Belgium (d. 1993)
- Sonny Rollins, American jazz saxophonist
- September 8 – Mario Adorf, German actor
- September 9 – Frank Lucas, African-American drug lord
- September 11
- Cathryn Damon, American actress (d. 1987)
- Renzo Montagnani, Italian actor (d. 1997)
- September 12 – Akira Suzuki, Japanese chemist, Nobel Prize laureate
- September 13
- Mary Baumgartner, American female professional baseball player
- Bola Ige, Nigerian politician (d. 2001)
- September 16 – Anne Francis, American actress (d. 2011)
- September 17
- Edgar Mitchell, American astronaut (d. 2016)
- David Huddleston American actor The Big Lebowski (d. 2016)
- September 20 – Kenneth Mopeli, Chief Minister of QwaQwa bantustan (d. 2014)
- September 21 – Dawn Addams, British actress (d. 1985)
- September 22 – T. S. Sinnathuray, judge of the High Court of Singapore (d. 2016)
- September 23
- Colin Blakely, Northern Irish actor (d. 1987)
- Ray Charles, American singer, musician and actor (d. 2004)
- September 24
- Angelo Muscat, Maltese actor (d. 1977)
- Benjamin Romualdez, Filipino politician (d. 2012)
- John Young, American astronaut (d. 2018)
- September 25 – Shel Silverstein, American author, poet and humorist (d. 1999)
- September 26
- Philip Bosco, American actor
- Fritz Wunderlich, German tenor singer (d. 1966)
- September 29 – Colin Dexter, English detective fiction writer (d. 2017)
- October 1
- Richard Harris, Irish actor and singer (d. 2002)
- Philippe Noiret, French actor (d. 2006)
- Rev. Dr. George F. Regas, American Episcopal priest and activist; rector of All Saints Episcopal Church, Pasadena, California (1967–95)
- Erica Yohn, American actress
- October 2 – Dave Barrett, Canadian politician (d. 2018)
- October 5
- Pavel Popovich, Soviet cosmonaut (d. 2009)
- Reinhard Selten, German economist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2016)
- October 6
- Hafez al-Assad, President of Syria (d. 2000)
- Richie Benaud, Australian cricketer and commentator (d. 2015)
- October 8 – Tōru Takemitsu, Japanese composer (d. 1996)
- October 10
- Yves Chauvin, Belgian-born chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2015)
- Harold Pinter, English playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2008)
- October 11 – Sam Johnson, American politician
- October 14
- Ahmad Shah of Pahang, Yang di-Pertuan Agong of Malaysia
- Schafik Handal, Salvadoran politician (d. 2006)
- Mobutu Sese Seko, President of Democratic Republic of the Congo (d. 1997)
- October 17
- Robert Atkins, American nutritionist (d. 2003)
- October 18 – Trevor Bell, British artist (d. 2017)
- October 19 – Jody Lawrance, American actress (d. 1986)
- October 20 – Leila Seth, Indian judge (d. 2017)
- October 24
- Ahmad Shah of Pahang, Yang di-Pertuan Agong of Malaysia
- The Big Bopper, American singer (d. 1959)
- October 28 – Bernie Ecclestone, English auto racing tycoon
- October 29
- Bertha Brouwer, Dutch athlete (d. 2006)
- Natalie Sleeth, American composer (d. 1992)
- Omara Portuondo, Cuban singer and dancer
- Niki de Saint Phalle, French artist (d. 2002)
- October 30
- Clifford Brown, American jazz trumpeter (d. 1956)
- Timothy Findley, Canadian author (d. 2002)
- October 31 – Michael Collins, American astronaut, second person to fly around the Moon solo, Command Module pilot on Apollo 11, the first human lunar landing
- November 1 – Mabandla Dlamini, 3rd Prime Minister of Swaziland
- November 3 – D. James Kennedy, American evangelist (d. 2007)
- November 4 – Dick MacPherson, American football coach (d. 2017)
- November 5 – Hans Mommsen, German historian (d. 2015)
- November 6
- Derrick Bell, American law professor (d. 2011)
- Wilma Briggs, American female baseball player
- November 11
- Stuart Briscoe, British-American pastor, motivational speaker and author
- Mildred Dresselhaus, American scientist and educator (d. 2017)
- November 12 – Bob Crewe, American singer, songwriter, manager, and producer (d. 2014)
- November 14
- Shirley Crabtree ("Big Daddy"), British professional wrestler (d. 1997)
- Ed White, American astronaut (d. 1967)
- November 15 – J. G. Ballard, English writer (d. 2009)
- November 16
- Chinua Achebe, Nigerian writer (d. 2013)
- Salvatore Riina, Italian multiple murderer (d. 2017)
- November 17 – Bob Mathias, American athlete (d. 2006)
- November 20 – Bernard Horsfall, British actor (d. 2013)
- November 24 – Bob Friend, American baseball player
- November 25 – Clarke Scholes, American freestyle swimmer (d. 2010)
- November 27 – Rex Shelley, Singaporean author (d. 2009)
- November 29 – David Goldblatt, South African photographer
- November 30 – G. Gordon Liddy, organizer of the Watergate burglaries
- December 1 – Joachim Hoffmann, German historian (d. 2002)
- December 2 – Gary Becker, American economist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2014)
- December 3 – Jean-Luc Godard, French film director
- December 4
- Jim Hall, American jazz guitarist (d. 2013)
- Ronnie Corbett, Scottish comedian (d. 2016)
- December 5 – Warren Spannaus, American politician (d. 2017)
- December 6 – Daniel Lisulo, Prime Minister of Zambia (d. 2000)
- December 7 – Christopher Nicole, Guyanese-born British writer
- December 8
- Stan Richards, English actor (d. 2005)
- Maximilian Schell, Swiss-Austrian actor (d. 2014)
- December 9 – Edoardo Sanguineti, Italian writer (d. 2010)
- December 11
- Jean-Louis Trintignant, French actor
- Jim Williams, American antique dealer and preservationist (d. 1990)
- December 12 – Silvio Santos, Brazilian TV show host and entrepreneur
- December 15
- Günter Siebert, German football player and executive (d. 2017)
- Edna O'Brien, Irish writer
- December 17 – Armin Mueller-Stahl, German actor
- December 21
- Adebayo Adedeji, Nigerian UN official (d. 2018)
- Kalevi Sorsa, Prime Minister of Finland (d. 2004)
- December 25 – Salah Jahin, Egyptian poet, lyricist, playwright and cartoonist (d. 1986)
- December 27 – Wilfrid Sheed, English-born American writer (d. 2011)
- December 28
- Mariam A. Aleem, Egyptian artist (d. 2010)
- Gladys Ambrose, English actress (d. 1998)
- Franzl Lang, German yodeler (d. 2015)
- December 29 – Frank Dezelan, American baseball umpire (d. 2011)
- December 30 – Tu Youyou, Chinese pharmaceutical chemist, Nobel Prize laureate
- December 31
- Odetta, American singer (d. 2008)
- Jaime Escalante, American teacher (d. 2010)
1930: Date unknown
- Rashid Bakr, 10th Prime Minister of Sudan (d. 1988)
- Kevin Budden, Australian herpetologist (d. 1950)
- January 3 – Guglielmo Plüschow, German photographer (b. 1852)
- January 9 – Edward Bok, American author (b. 1863)
- January 13 – John Nathan Cobb, American author, naturalist, conservationist, fisheries researcher, and educator (b. 1868)
- January 19 – Frank P. Ramsey, British philosopher, mathematician and economist (b. 1903)
- January 27 – Dewa Shigetō, Japanese admiral (b. 1856)
- February 3 – Michele Bianchi, Italian fascist leader (b. 1883)
- February 14 – Sir Thomas MacKenzie, New Zealand politician and explorer, 18th Prime Minister of New Zealand and High Commissioner (b. 1854)
- February 15 – Giulio Douhet, Italian general and air power theorist (b. 1869)
- February 21 – Ahmad Shah Qajar, Shah of Persia (b. 1898)
- February 23
- Mabel Normand, American actress (b. 1895)
- Horst Wessel, Nazi ideologue and composer (b. 1907)
- February 28 – Sir Perceval Maitland Laurence, British classical scholar, South African judge and a benefactor of the University of Cambridge (b. 1854)
- March 2 – D. H. Lawrence, British writer (Lady Chatterley's Lover) (b. 1885)
- March 6 – Alfred von Tirpitz, German politician and admiral (b. 1848)
- March 8 – William Howard Taft, 27th President of the United States, 10th Chief Justice of the United States (b. 1857)
- March 12 – William George Barker, Canadian pilot (b. 1894)
- March 16 – Miguel Primo de Rivera, Spanish military officer and Prime Minister of Spain (b. 1870)
- March 19 – Arthur Balfour, British politician and statesman, 48th Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (b. 1848)
- March 24 – Eugeen Van Mieghem, Belgian painter (b. 1875)
Patriarch George V of Armenia
- April 2 – Empress Zewditu I of Ethiopia (b. 1876)
- April 4 – Victoria of Baden, Queen consort of Sweden (b. 1862)
- April 6 – Patriarch Dimitrije (b. 1846)
- April 9 – Heinrich Ritter von Wittek, Austrian politician and statesman (b. 1844)
- April 10 – Alfred Williams, British poet (b. 1877)
- April 14
- Vladimir Mayakovsky, Russian poet (b. 1893)
- John B. Sheridan, Irish American sports journalist (b. 1870)
- April 21 – Robert Bridges, British poet (b. 1844)
- April 22 – Jeppe Aakjær, Danish poet and novelist (b. 1866)
- May 8 – Patriarch George V of Armenia (b. 1847)
- May 13 – Fridtjof Nansen, Norwegian explorer, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (b. 1861)
- May 17 – Herbert Croly, American political author (b. 1869)
- May 25
- Randall Davidson, Archbishop of Canterbury (b. 1848)
- Archduke Rainer of Austria (b. 1895)
- June 5 – Pascin, Bulgarian painter (b. 1885)
- June 10 – Adolf von Harnack, German Lutheran theologian and church historian (b. 1851)
- June 13 – Henry Segrave, British racer and speed record holder (b. 1896)
- July 7 – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, British-born fiction writer (Sherlock Holmes) (b. 1859)
- July 8 – Sir Joseph Ward, 17th Prime Minister of New Zealand (b. 1856)
- July 15
- Leopold Auer, Hungarian violinist (b. 1845)
- Rudolph Schildkraut, Ottoman-born Austrian actor (b. 1862)
- July 16 – Juan Luis Sanfuentes, 16th President of Chile (b. 1858)
- July 19
- Robert Stout, 2-Time Prime Minister of New Zealand (b. 1844)
- Oku Yasukata, Japanese field marshal and a leading figure in the early Imperial Japanese Army (b. 1847)
- July 23 – Glenn Curtiss, American aviation pioneer (b. 1878)
- July 26 – Pavlos Karolidis, Greek historian (b. 1849)
- July 28 – Allvar Gullstrand, Swedish ophthalmologist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (b. 1862)
- July 30 – Joan Gamper, Swiss-born businessman and founder of FC Barcelona (b. 1877)
- August 12 – Horace Smith-Dorrien, English general (b. 1858)
- August 15 – Florian Cajori, Swiss-born historian of mathematics (b. 1859)
- August 21 – Aston Webb, British architect (b. 1849)
- August 24 – Tom Norman, British freak showman (b. 1860)
- August 26 – Lon Chaney, American actor (b. 1883)
- August 29 – William Archibald Spooner, British scholar and Anglican priest (b. 1844)
- September 1 – Peeter Põld, Estonian pedagogical scientist and politician (b. 1878)
- September 10 – Aubrey Faulkner, South African cricketer (b. 1881)
- September 15 – Milton Sills, American actor (b. 1882)
- September 20 – Gombojab Tsybikov, Russian explorer (b. 1873)
- September 21 – John T. Dorrance, American chemist (b. 1873)
- September 24 – William A. MacCorkle, American lawyer, Governor of West Virginia (b. 1857)
- September 28
- Daniel Guggenheim, American mining magnate and philanthropist (b. 1856)
- Prince Leopold of Bavaria (b. 1846)
- October 2 – Gordon Stewart Northcott, American serial killer (executed) (b. 1906)
- October 15 – Herbert Dow, Canadian-born chemical industrialist (b. 1866)
- October 20 – Valeriano Weyler, 1st Duke of Rubí, Spanish general (b. 1838)
- October 26 – Harry Payne Whitney, American businessman and horse breeder (b. 1872)
- October 28 – Mary Harrison McKee, de facto First Lady of the United States (b. 1858)
- November – Alfred Wegener, German geophyscist and meteorologist (b. 1880)
- November 3 – Nikolai Alexandrov, Soviet actor and director (b. 1870)
- November 4 – Akiyama Yoshifuru, Japanese general (b. 1859)
- November 5
- Christiaan Eijkman, Dutch physician and pathologist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (b. 1858)
- Luigi Facta, Italian politician, 26th Prime Minister of Italy (b. 1861)
- November 8 – Alexander Bedward, Jamaican preacher (b. 1848)
- November 9 – Tasker H. Bliss, American general (b. 1853)
- November 20 – William B. Hanna, American sportswriter (b. 1866)
- November 28 – Constantine VI, Turkish-born bishop, briefly Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople (b. 1859)
- November 30 – Mary Harris Jones, American labor leader (b. 1837)
- December 9
- Andrew "Rube" Foster, American Negro league baseball player (b. 1879)
- Laura Muntz Lyall, Canadian painter (b. 1860)
- December 12 – Nikolai Pokrovsky, Russian politician and the last foreign minister of the Russian Empire (b. 1865)
- December 13 – Fritz Pregl, Austrian chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1869)
- December 14 – F. Richard Jones, American director (b. 1893)
- December 17 – Peter Warlock, British composer (b. 1894)
- December 22 – Vintilă Brătianu, 31st Prime Minister of Romania (b. 1867)
- December 25 – Eugen Goldstein, German physicist (b. 1850)
1930: Nobel Prizes
- Physics – Sir Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman
- Chemistry – Hans Fischer
- Physiology or Medicine – Karl Landsteiner
- Literature – Sinclair Lewis
- Peace – Nathan Söderblom
- "Closest Full Moon since March 8, 1993".
- U.S. Patent 1,745,175 Method and apparatus for controlling electric currents, first filed in Canada on October 22, 1925. Lee, Thomas H. (2004). The Design of CMOS Radio-Frequency Integrated Circuits (New ed.). Cambridge University Press. pp. 167ff. Buy book ISBN 9780521835398.
- "Maigret of the Month: Pietr-le-Letton (Maigret and the Enigmatic Lett)". July 2004. Retrieved 2013-04-05.
- Penguin Pocket On This Day. Penguin Reference Library. 2006. Buy book ISBN 978-0-14-102715-9.
- Palmer, Alan; Veronica (1992). The Chronology of British History. London: Century Ltd. pp. 372–373. Buy book ISBN 978-0-7126-5616-0.
- Wainwright, M.; Swan, H.T. (1986). "C.G. Paine and the earliest surviving clinical records of penicillin therapy". Medical History. 30: 42–56. doi:10.1017/S0025727300045026. PMC 1139580 . PMID 3511336.
- "The Schmidt Camera". ast.ac.uk. Archived from the original on May 24, 2008.
- "Умер Олег Анофриев".
- The 1930s Timeline: 1930 – from American Studies Programs at The University of Virginia
1930 in other languages
Source of information: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. We're not responsible for the content of this article and your use of this information. Disclaimer
Using this page, you can quickly and easily search for the "1930
" related products in the best online stores. For your convenience the search term is already added to the search box. You can either make a search right now or modify the query somehow (for example, "1930 2018").
You can also change the category of required goods. The "All goods" category is selected right now, so the search will be done in the web stores offering 500 daily sales and special offers, 5 000 000 products related products and services. Thus, in just one click, you can check the current prices, offers, discounts, available goods, etc. Also make sure to check the today's sales in the selected online stores listed below.
US Delivery, Shipping to the United States
The delivery of goods is carried out internationally and across the United States. The goods are shipped to all US cities and towns.
Naturally, the found goods by query "1930" in Alabama can be shipped to such cities as Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Decatur, Auburn, Madison, Florence, Gadsden, Vestavia Hills, Prattville, Phenix City, Alabaster, Bessemer, Enterprise, Opelika, Homewood, Northport, Anniston, Prichard, Athens. Delivery is also carried out in Daphne, Pelham, Oxford, Albertville, Selma, Mountain Brook, Trussville, Troy, Center Point, Helena, Hueytown, Talladega, Fairhope, Ozark, Alexander City, Cullman, Scottsboro, Millbrook, Foley, Hartselle, Fort Payne, Gardendale, Jasper, Saraland, Muscle Shoals, Eufaula, and other cities and towns.
And of course, any things related with "1930" in Alaska can be shipped to Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Wasilla, Kenai, Kodiak, Bethel, Palmer, Homer, Unalaska, Barrow, Soldotna, Valdez, Nome, Kotzebue, Seward, Wrangell, Dillingham, Cordova, North Pole, Houston, Craig, Hooper Bay, Akutan, etc.
Of course, the goods by your query "1930" in Arizona can be received in Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Yuma, Avondale, Flagstaff, Goodyear, Lake Havasu City, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Sierra Vista, Maricopa, Oro Valley, Prescott, Bullhead City, Prescott Valley. As well as in Apache Junction, Marana, El Mirage, Kingman, Queen Creek, Florence, San Luis, Sahuarita, Fountain Hills, Nogales, Douglas, Eloy, Payson, Somerton, Paradise Valley, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Chino Valley, Show Low, Sedona, etc.
As usual, the found goods by query "1930" in Arkansas can be shipped to such cities as Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Pine Bluff, Bentonville, Hot Springs, Benton, Texarkana, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Russellville, Bella Vista, West Memphis, Paragould, Cabot. It's also available for those who live in Searcy, Van Buren, El Dorado, Maumelle, Blytheville, Forrest City, Siloam Springs, Bryant, Harrison, Hot Springs Village, Mountain Home, Marion, Helena-West Helena, Camden, Magnolia, Arkadelphia, Malvern, Batesville, Hope, and other cities.
Today the goods related with "1930" in California can be received in such cities as Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Stockton, Chula Vista, Fremont, Irvine, San Bernardino, Modesto, Oxnard, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Glendale, Huntington Beach, Santa Clarita, Garden Grove. And, of course, Santa Rosa, Oceanside, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Lancaster, Elk Grove, Palmdale, Corona, Salinas, Pomona, Torrance, Hayward, Escondido, Sunnyvale, Pasadena, Fullerton, Orange, Thousand Oaks, Visalia, Simi Valley, Concord, Roseville, Santa Clara, Vallejo, Victorville. Delivery is also carried out in El Monte, Berkeley, Downey, Costa Mesa, Inglewood, Ventura, West Covina, Norwalk, Carlsbad, Fairfield, Richmond, Murrieta, Burbank, Antioch, Daly City, Temecula, Santa Maria, El Cajon, Rialto, San Mateo, Compton, Clovis, Jurupa Valley, South Gate, Vista, Mission Viejo. It is also available for the people living in Vacaville, Carson, Hesperia, Redding, Santa Monica, Westminster, Santa Barbara, Chico, Whittier, Newport Beach, San Leandro, Hawthorne, San Marcos, Citrus Heights, Alhambra, Tracy, Livermore, Buena Park, Lakewood, Merced, Hemet, Chino, Menifee, Lake Forest, Napa. The delivery is also available in Redwood City, Bellflower, Indio, Tustin, Baldwin Park, Chino Hills, Mountain View, Alameda, Upland, Folsom, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Lynwood, Union City, Apple Valley, Redlands, Turlock, Perris, Manteca, Milpitas, Redondo Beach, Davis, Camarillo, Yuba City. The delivery is also available in Rancho Cordova, Palo Alto, Yorba Linda, Walnut Creek, South San Francisco, San Clemente, Pittsburg, Laguna Niguel, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Lodi, Madera, Monterey Park, La Habra, Santa Cruz, Encinitas, Tulare, Gardena, National City, Cupertino. And, of course, Huntington Park, Petaluma, San Rafael, La Mesa, Rocklin, Arcadia, Diamond Bar, Woodland, Fountain Valley, Porterville, Paramount, Hanford, Rosemead, Eastvale, Santee, Highland, Delano, Colton, Novato, Lake Elsinore, Brentwood, Yucaipa, Cathedral City, Watsonville, Placentia, and so on.
No doubt, the goods by request "1930" in Colorado can be delivered to the following cities: Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Arvada, Westminster, Pueblo, Centennial, Boulder, Greeley, Longmont, Loveland, Broomfield, Grand Junction, Castle Rock, Commerce City, Parker, Littleton, Northglenn, Brighton, Englewood. And also in Wheat Ridge, Fountain, Lafayette, Windsor, Erie, Evans, Golden, Louisville, Montrose, Durango, Cañon City, Greenwood Village, Sterling, Lone Tree, Johnstown, Superior, Fruita, Steamboat Springs, Federal Heights, Firestone, Fort Morgan, Frederick, Castle Pines and smaller towns.
Today the products related to the term "1930" in Connecticut can be purchased if you live in Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton, and other cities.
No need to say, the goods related with "1930" in Delaware can be shipped to Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna, Milford, Seaford, Georgetown, Elsmere, New Castle, Millsboro, Laurel, Harrington, Camden, Clayton, Lewes, Milton, Selbyville, Bridgeville, Townsend, and other cities and towns.
No doubt, the products by request "1930" in Florida can be sent to Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, Cape Coral, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Gainesville, Coral Springs, Miami Gardens, Clearwater, Palm Bay, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, Lakeland, Davie, Miami Beach, Boca Raton. It is also available for the people living in Deltona, Plantation, Sunrise, Palm Coast, Largo, Deerfield Beach, Melbourne, Boynton Beach, Lauderhill, Fort Myers, Weston, Kissimmee, Homestead, Delray Beach, Tamarac, Daytona Beach, Wellington, North Miami, Jupiter, North Port, Coconut Creek, Port Orange, Sanford, Margate, Ocala, Sarasota, Pensacola, etc.
Usually, any products related with "1930" in Georgia can be delivered to the following cities: Atlanta, Columbus, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Albany, Warner Robins, Alpharetta, Marietta, Valdosta, Smyrna, Dunwoody, Rome, East Point, Milton, Gainesville, Hinesville, Peachtree City, Newnan, Dalton, Douglasville, Kennesaw, LaGrange, Statesboro, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Stockbridge, Woodstock, Carrollton, Canton, Griffin, McDonough, Acworth, Pooler, Union City.
And the goods related with "1930" in Hawaii can be bought in Honolulu, East Honolulu, Pearl City, Hilo, Kailua, Waipahu, Kaneohe, Mililani Town, Kahului, Ewa Gentry, Mililani Mauka, Kihei, Makakilo, Wahiawa, Schofield Barracks, Wailuku, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Royal Kunia, Halawa, Waimalu, Waianae, Nanakuli, Kailua, Lahaina, Waipio, Hawaiian Paradise Park, Kapaa...
Usually, any products related with "1930" in Idaho can be sent to Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Caldwell, Coeur d'Alene, Twin Falls, Lewiston, Post Falls, Rexburg, Moscow, Eagle, Kuna, Ammon, Chubbuck, Hayden, Mountain Home, Blackfoot, Garden City, Jerome, Burley, and so on.
And today the products by request "1930" in Illinois can be shipped to such cities as Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Champaign, Bloomington, Decatur, Evanston, Des Plaines, Berwyn, Wheaton, Belleville, Elmhurst, DeKalb, Moline, Urbana, Crystal Lake, Quincy, Rock Island, Park Ridge, Calumet City, Pekin, Danville, St. Charles, North Chicago, Galesburg, Chicago Heights, Granite City, Highland Park, Burbank, O'Fallon, Oak Forest, Alton, Kankakee, West Chicago, East St. Louis, McHenry, Batavia, Carbondale, Freeport, Belvidere, Collinsville, Harvey, Lockport, Woodstock, and so on.
No doubt, the goods named "1930" in Indiana can be received in such cities as Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Carmel, Fishers, Bloomington, Hammond, Gary, Lafayette, Muncie, Terre Haute, Kokomo, Noblesville, Anderson, Greenwood, Elkhart, Mishawaka, Lawrence, Jeffersonville, Columbus, Portage, New Albany, Richmond, Westfield, Valparaiso, Goshen, Michigan City, West Lafayette, Marion, East Chicago, Hobart, Crown Point, Franklin, La Porte, Greenfield...
As always, the goods by request "1930" in Iowa can be received in such cities as Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Iowa City, Waterloo, Council Bluffs, Ames, West Des Moines, Dubuque, Ankeny, Urbandale, Cedar Falls, Marion, Bettendorf, Marshalltown, Mason City, Clinton, Burlington, Ottumwa, Fort Dodge, Muscatine, Coralville, Johnston, North Liberty, Altoona, Newton, Indianola and smaller towns.
No doubt, the goods named "1930" in Kansas can be received in such cities as Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, Salina, Hutchinson, Leavenworth, Leawood, Dodge City, Garden City, Junction City, Emporia, Derby, Prairie Village, Hays, Liberal, Gardner, Pittsburg, Newton, Great Bend, McPherson, El Dorado, Ottawa, Winfield, Arkansas City, Andover, Lansing, Merriam, Haysville, Atchison, Parsons...
Naturally, the goods named "1930" in Kentucky can be sent to Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond, Florence, Georgetown, Henderson, Elizabethtown, Nicholasville, Jeffersontown, Frankfort, Paducah, Independence, Radcliff, Ashland, Madisonville, Winchester, Erlanger, Murray, St. Matthews, Fort Thomas, Danville, Newport, Shively, Shelbyville, Glasgow, Berea, Bardstown, Shepherdsville, Somerset, Lyndon, Lawrenceburg, Middlesboro, Mayfield.
It goes without saying that the goods related with "1930" in Louisiana can be sent to New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Kenner, Bossier City, Monroe, Alexandria, Houma, Marrero, New Iberia, Laplace, Slidell, Prairieville, Central, Terrytown, Ruston, Sulphur, Harvey, Hammond, Bayou Cane, Shenandoah, Natchitoches, Gretna, Chalmette, Opelousas, Estelle, Zachary, and other cities and towns.
Undoubtedly, the goods by request "1930" in Maine can be purchased if you live in Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, Auburn, Biddeford, Sanford, Saco, Augusta, Westbrook, Waterville, Presque Isle, Brewer, Bath, Caribou, Ellsworth, Old Town, Rockland, Belfast, Gardiner, Calais, Hallowell, Eastport...
No need to say, the products by request "1930" in Maryland can be shipped to Baltimore, Frederick, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bowie, Hagerstown, Annapolis, College Park, Salisbury, Laurel, Greenbelt, Cumberland, Westminster, Hyattsville, Takoma Park, Easton, Elkton, Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, Cambridge, New Carrollton, Bel Air.
Usually, the products related to the term "1930" in Massachusetts can be received in such cities as Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Lynn, Fall River, Newton, Lawrence, Somerville, Framingham, Haverhill, Waltham, Malden, Brookline, Plymouth, Medford, Taunton, Chicopee, Weymouth, Revere, Peabody, Methuen, Barnstable, Pittsfield, Attleboro, Arlington, Everett, Salem, Westfield, Leominster, Fitchburg, Billerica, Holyoke, Beverly, Marlborough, Woburn, Amherst, Braintree, Shrewsbury, Chelsea, Dartmouth, Chelmsford, Andover, Natick, Randolph, Watertown...
Undoubtedly, the goods by your query "1930" in Michigan can be shipped to Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Dearborn, Livonia, Clinton, Canton, Westland, Troy, Farmington Hills, Macomb Township, Kalamazoo, Shelby, Wyoming, Southfield, Waterford, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Taylor, Saint Clair Shores, Pontiac, Dearborn Heights, Royal Oak, Novi, Ypsilanti, Battle Creek, Saginaw, Kentwood, East Lansing, Redford, Roseville, Georgetown, Portage, Chesterfield Township, Midland, Bloomfield Charter Township, Oakland County, Saginaw, Commerce, Meridian, Muskegon, Lincoln Park, Grand Blanc, Holland, Orion, Bay City, Independence Charter Township, etc.
Of course, the goods named "1930" in Minnesota can be delivered to the following cities: Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester, Bloomington, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Woodbury, St. Cloud, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Coon Rapids, Blaine, Burnsville, Lakeville, Minnetonka, Apple Valley, Edina, St. Louis Park, Moorhead, Mankato, Maplewood, Shakopee, Richfield, Cottage Grove, Roseville, Inver Grove Heights, Andover, Brooklyn Center, Savage, Oakdale, Fridley, Winona, Shoreview, Ramsey, Owatonna, Chanhassen, Prior Lake, White Bear Lake, Chaska, Austin, Elk River, Champlin, Faribault, Rosemount, Crystal, Farmington, Hastings, New Brighton.
Of course, the goods by your query "1930" in Mississippi can be shipped to such cities as Jackson, Gulfport, Southaven, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Meridian, Tupelo, Greenville, Olive Branch, Horn Lake, Clinton, Pearl, Ridgeland, Starkville, Columbus, Vicksburg, Pascagoula, Clarksdale, Oxford, Laurel, Gautier, Ocean Springs, Madison, Brandon, Greenwood, Cleveland, Natchez, Long Beach, Corinth, Hernando, Moss Point, McComb, Canton, Carriere, Grenada, Brookhaven, Indianola, Yazoo City, West Point, Picayune, Petal and smaller towns.
Naturally, the products related to the term "1930" in Missouri can be purchased if you live in Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Lee’s Summit, O’Fallon, St. Joseph, St. Charles, Blue Springs, St. Peters, Florissant, Joplin, Chesterfield, Jefferson City, Cape Girardeau, Oakville, Wildwood, University City, Ballwin, Raytown, Liberty, Wentzville, Mehlville, Kirkwood, Maryland Heights, Hazelwood, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Webster Groves, Sedalia, Ferguson, Arnold, Affton and smaller towns.
It goes without saying that any things related with "1930" in Montana can be delivered to Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Kalispell, Havre, Anaconda, Miles City, Belgrade, Livingston, Laurel, Whitefish, Lewistown, Sidney, and so on.
And of course, the products related to the term "1930" in Nebraska can be shipped to such cities as Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont, Hastings, Norfolk, North Platte, Papillion, Columbus, La Vista, Scottsbluff, South Sioux City, Beatrice, Lexington...
Today the goods by request "1930" in Nevada can be received in such cities as Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, North Las Vegas, Sparks, Carson City, Fernley, Elko, Mesquite, Boulder City, Fallon, Winnemucca, West Wendover, Ely, Yerington, Carlin, Lovelock, Wells, Caliente, and so on.
It goes without saying that any things related with "1930" in New Hampshire can be received in Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, Dover, Rochester, Salem, Merrimack, Hudson, Londonderry, Keene, Bedford, Portsmouth, Goffstown, Laconia, Hampton, Milford, Durham, Exeter, Windham, Hooksett, Claremont, Lebanon, Pelham, Somersworth, Hanover, Amherst, Raymond, Conway, Berlin, and other cities and towns.
As you know, the goods by request "1930" in New Jersey can be received in Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Woodbridge, Lakewood, Toms River, Hamilton, Trenton, Clifton, Camden, Brick, Cherry Hill, Passaic, Middletown, Union City, Old Bridge, Gloucester Township, East Orange, Bayonne, Franklin, North Bergen, Vineland, Union, Piscataway, New Brunswick, Jackson, Wayne, Irvington, Parsippany-Troy Hills, Howell, Perth Amboy, Hoboken, Plainfield, West New York, Washington Township, East Brunswick, Bloomfield, West Orange, Evesham, Bridgewater, South Brunswick, Egg Harbor, Manchester, Hackensack, Sayreville, Mount Laurel, Berkeley, North Brunswick, and other cities.
Of course, any things related with "1930" in New Mexico can be received in Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Clovis, Hobbs, Alamogordo, Carlsbad, Gallup, Deming, Los Lunas, Chaparral, Sunland Park, Las Vegas, Portales, Los Alamos, North Valley, Artesia, Lovington, Silver City, Española, and other cities and towns.
And today the products by request "1930" in New York can be bought in New York, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Schenectady, Utica, White Plains, Troy, Niagara Falls, Binghamton, Rome, Long Beach, Poughkeepsie, North Tonawanda, Jamestown, Ithaca, Elmira, Newburgh, Middletown, Auburn, Watertown, Glen Cove, Saratoga Springs, Kingston, Peekskill, Lockport, Plattsburgh, Cortland, Amsterdam, Oswego, Lackawanna, Cohoes, Rye, Gloversville, Beacon, Batavia, Tonawanda, Glens Falls, Olean, Oneonta, Geneva, Dunkirk, Fulton, Oneida, Corning, Ogdensburg, Canandaigua, Watervliet and smaller towns.
And any products related with "1930" in North Carolina can be delivered to the following cities: Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Cary, Wilmington, High Point, Greenville, Asheville, Concord, Gastonia, Jacksonville, Chapel Hill, Rocky Mount, Huntersville, Burlington, Wilson, Kannapolis, Apex, Hickory, Wake Forest, Indian Trail, Mooresville, Goldsboro, Monroe, Salisbury, Holly Springs, Matthews, New Bern, Sanford, Cornelius, Garner, Thomasville, Statesville, Asheboro, Mint Hill, Fuquay-Varina, Morrisville, Kernersville, Lumberton, Kinston, Carrboro, Havelock, Shelby, Clemmons, Lexington, Clayton, Boone.
Undoubtedly, the goods related with "1930" in North Dakota can be received in such cities as Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot, West Fargo, Williston, Dickinson, Mandan, Jamestown, Wahpeton, Devils Lake, Watford City, Valley City, Grafton, Lincoln, Beulah, Rugby, Stanley, Horace, Casselton, New Town, Hazen, Bottineau, Lisbon, Carrington...
Of course, the goods by your query "1930" in Ohio can be received in such cities as Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain, Hamilton, Springfield, Kettering, Elyria, Lakewood, Cuyahoga Falls, Euclid, Middletown, Mansfield, Newark, Mentor, Cleveland Heights, Beavercreek, Strongsville, Fairfield, Dublin, Warren, Findlay, Lancaster, Lima, Huber Heights, Marion, Westerville, Reynoldsburg, Grove City, Stow, Delaware, Brunswick, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Westlake, North Olmsted, Fairborn, Massillon, Mason, North Royalton, Bowling Green, North Ridgeville, Kent, Garfield Heights and smaller towns.
No need to say, the goods by your query "1930" in Oklahoma can be sent to Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Owasso, Shawnee, Yukon, Ardmore, Ponca City, Bixby, Duncan, Del City, Jenks, Sapulpa, Mustang, Sand Springs, Bethany, Altus, Claremore, El Reno, McAlester, Ada, Durant, Tahlequah, Chickasha, Miami, Glenpool, Elk City, Woodward, Okmulgee, Choctaw, Weatherford, Guymon, Guthrie, Warr Acres...
Usually, the goods by request "1930" in Oregon can be bought in Portland, Salem, Eugene, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend, Medford, Springfield, Corvallis, Albany, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Keizer, Grants Pass, Oregon City, McMinnville, Redmond, Tualatin, West Linn, Woodburn, Forest Grove, Newberg, Wilsonville, Roseburg, Klamath Falls, Ashland, Milwaukie, Sherwood, Happy Valley, Central Point, Canby, Hermiston, Pendleton, Troutdale, Lebanon, Coos Bay, The Dalles, Dallas, St. Helens, La Grande, Cornelius, Gladstone, Ontario, Sandy, Newport, Monmouth, and so on.
As usual, any things related with "1930" in Pennsylvania can be bought in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Scranton, Bethlehem, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Altoona, York, Wilkes-Barre, Chester, Williamsport, Easton, Lebanon, Hazleton, New Castle, Johnstown, McKeesport, Hermitage, Greensburg, Pottsville, Sharon, Butler, Washington, Meadville, New Kensington, Coatesville, St. Marys, Lower Burrell, Oil City, Nanticoke, Uniontown and smaller towns.
As always, the goods named "1930" in Rhode Island can be shipped to Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence, Woonsocket, Coventry, Cumberland, North Providence, South Kingstown, West Warwick, Johnston, North Kingstown, Newport, Bristol, Westerly, Smithfield, Lincoln, Central Falls, Portsmouth, Barrington, Middletown, Burrillville, Narragansett, Tiverton, East Greenwich, North Smithfield, Warren, Scituate...
As always, any products related with "1930" in South Carolina can be sent to Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Sumter, Hilton Head Island, Spartanburg, Florence, Goose Creek, Aiken, Myrtle Beach, Anderson, Greer, Mauldin, Greenwood, North Augusta, Easley, Simpsonville, Hanahan, Lexington, Conway, West Columbia, North Myrtle Beach, Clemson, Orangeburg, Cayce, Bluffton, Beaufort, Gaffney, Irmo, Fort Mill, Port Royal, Forest Acres, Newberry, and other cities and towns.
Usually, the goods named "1930" in South Dakota can be received in such cities as Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown, Mitchell, Yankton, Pierre, Huron, Spearfish, Vermillion, and so on.
Of course, the goods by request "1930" in Tennessee can be delivered to the following cities: Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Jackson, Johnson City, Bartlett, Hendersonville, Kingsport, Collierville, Smyrna, Cleveland, Brentwood, Germantown, Columbia, Spring Hill, La Vergne, Gallatin, Cookeville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Morristown, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Bristol, Farragut, Shelbyville, East Ridge, Tullahoma and smaller towns.
And today the goods named "1930" in Texas can be delivered to the following cities: Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, McKinney, Frisco, Pasadena, Mesquite, Killeen, McAllen, Carrollton, Midland, Waco, Denton, Abilene, Odessa, Beaumont, Round Rock, The Woodlands, Richardson, Pearland, College Station, Wichita Falls, Lewisville, Tyler, San Angelo, League City, Allen, Sugar Land, Edinburg, Mission, Longview, Bryan, Pharr, Baytown, Missouri City, Temple, Flower Mound, New Braunfels, North Richland Hills, Conroe, Victoria, Cedar Park, Harlingen, Atascocita, Mansfield, Georgetown, San Marcos, Rowlett, Pflugerville, Port Arthur, Spring, Euless, DeSoto, Grapevine, Galveston...
Naturally, any things related with "1930" in Utah can be shipped to such cities as Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, Orem, Sandy, Ogden, St. George, Layton, Taylorsville, South Jordan, Logan, Lehi, Murray, Bountiful, Draper, Riverton, Roy, Spanish Fork, Pleasant Grove, Cottonwood Heights, Tooele, Springville, Cedar City, Midvale. You can also buy these goods in Kaysville, Holladay, American Fork, Clearfield, Syracuse, South Salt Lake, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Clinton, Washington, Payson, Farmington, Brigham City, Saratoga Springs, North Ogden, South Ogden, North Salt Lake, Highland, Centerville, Hurricane, Heber City, West Haven, Lindon, etc.
No doubt, any things related with "1930" in Vermont can be delivered to Burlington, South Burlington, Rutland, Barre, Montpelier, Winooski, St. Albans, Newport, Vergennes, and other cities.
Normally, the goods by your query "1930" in Virginia can be delivered to the following cities: Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria, Hampton, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Danville, Manassas, Petersburg, Fredericksburg, Winchester, Salem, Staunton, Fairfax, Hopewell, Waynesboro, Colonial Heights, Radford, Bristol, Manassas Park, Williamsburg, Falls Church, Martinsville, Poquoson, and so on.
And of course, the goods related with "1930" in Washington can be delivered to the following cities: Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton, Federal Way, Yakima, Spokane Valley, Kirkland, Bellingham, Kennewick, Auburn, Pasco, Marysville, Lakewood, Redmond, Shoreline, Richland, Sammamish, Burien, Olympia, Lacey. You can also buy these goods in Edmonds, Puyallup, Bremerton, Lynnwood, Bothell, Longview, Issaquah, Wenatchee, Mount Vernon, University Place, Walla Walla, Pullman, Des Moines, Lake Stevens, SeaTac, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Bainbridge Island, Oak Harbor, Kenmore, Moses Lake, Camas, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Tukwila.
Normally, the products related to the term "1930" in West Virginia can be shipped to Charleston, Huntington, Morgantown, Parkersburg, Wheeling, Weirton, Fairmont, Martinsburg, Beckley, Clarksburg, South Charleston, St. Albans, Vienna, Bluefield and smaller towns.
And the goods by your query "1930" in Wisconsin can be delivered to Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine, Appleton, Waukesha, Oshkosh, Eau Claire, Janesville, West Allis, La Crosse, Sheboygan, Wauwatosa, Fond du Lac, New Berlin, Wausau. Delivery is also carried out in Brookfield, Beloit, Greenfield, Franklin, Oak Creek, Manitowoc, West Bend, Sun Prairie, Superior, Stevens Point, Neenah, Fitchburg, Muskego, Watertown, De Pere, Mequon, South Milwaukee, Marshfield, and other cities and towns.
And the goods by request "1930" in Wyoming can be delivered to Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs, Sheridan, Green River, Evanston, Riverton, Jackson, Cody, Rawlins, Lander, Torrington, Powell, Douglas, Worland and smaller towns.
Canada Delivery, Shipping to Canada
Undoubtedly, the products by request "1930" in Canada can be received in such cities as Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Brampton, Hamilton, Quebec City, Surrey, Laval, Halifax, London, Markham, Vaughan, Gatineau, Longueuil, Burnaby, Saskatoon, Kitchener, Windsor, Regina, Richmond, Richmond Hill.
Delivery is also carried out in Oakville, Burlington, Greater Sudbury, Sherbrooke, Oshawa, Saguenay, Lévis, Barrie, Abbotsford, St. Catharines, Trois-Rivières, Cambridge, Coquitlam, Kingston, Whitby, Guelph, Kelowna, Saanich, Ajax, Thunder Bay, Terrebonne, St. John's, Langley, Chatham-Kent, Delta.
The delivery is also available in Waterloo, Cape Breton, Brantford, Strathcona County, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Red Deer, Pickering, Kamloops, Clarington, North Vancouver, Milton, Nanaimo, Lethbridge, Niagara Falls, Repentigny, Victoria, Newmarket, Brossard, Peterborough, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Sault Ste. Marie, Kawartha Lakes, Sarnia, Prince George.
And other cities and towns, such as Drummondville, Saint John, Moncton, Saint-Jérôme, New Westminster, Wood Buffalo, Granby, Norfolk County, St. Albert, Medicine Hat, Caledon, Halton Hills, Port Coquitlam, Fredericton, Grande Prairie, North Bay, Blainville, Saint-Hyacinthe, Aurora, Welland, Shawinigan, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Belleville, North Vancouver, and other cities and towns.
In other words, the goods related with "1930" can be shipped to any place in Canada, including Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
UK Delivery, Shipping to the United Kingdom
Of course, the goods by request "1930" in the United Kingdom can be delivered to the following cities: London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Wakefield, Cardiff, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Sunderland, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Brighton, Hull, Plymouth, Stoke-on-Trent.
The shipping is also available in Wolverhampton, Derby, Swansea, Southampton, Salford, Aberdeen, Westminster, Portsmouth, York, Peterborough, Dundee, Lancaster, Oxford, Newport, Preston, St Albans, Norwich, Chester, Cambridge, Salisbury, Exeter, Gloucester. As well as in Lisburn, Chichester, Winchester, Londonderry, Carlisle, Worcester, Bath, Durham, Lincoln, Hereford, Armagh, Inverness, Stirling, Canterbury, Lichfield, Newry, Ripon, Bangor, Truro, Ely, Wells, St. Davids.
Generally, the goods named "1930" can be shipped to any place in the UK, including England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Ireland Delivery, Shipping to Ireland
Undoubtedly, the goods by request "1930" in Ireland can be purchased if you live in Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Drogheda, Dundalk, Swords, Bray, Navan, Ennis, Kilkenny, Tralee, Carlow, Newbridge, Naas, Athlone, Portlaoise, Mullingar, Wexford, Balbriggan, Letterkenny, Celbridge, Sligo. As well as in Clonmel, Greystones, Malahide, Leixlip, Carrigaline, Tullamore, Killarney, Arklow, Maynooth, Cobh, Castlebar, Midleton, Mallow, Ashbourne, Ballina, Laytown-Bettystown-Mornington, Enniscorthy, Wicklow, Tramore, Cavan, and other cities.
Generally, the goods by request "1930" can be shipped to any place in Ireland, including Leinster, Ulster, Munster, and Connacht.
Australia Delivery, Shipping to Australia
No doubt, the goods by your query "1930" in Australia can be received in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Newcastle, Maitland, Canberra, Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns, Darwin, Toowoomba, Ballarat, Bendigo, Albury, Wodonga, Launceston, Mackay.
As well as in Rockhampton, Bunbury, Bundaberg, Coffs Harbour, Wagga Wagga, Hervey Bay, Mildura, Wentworth, Shepparton, Mooroopna, Gladstone, Tannum Sands, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Traralgon, Morwell, Orange, Geraldton, Bowral, Mittagong, Dubbo, Busselton, Bathurst, Nowra, Bomaderry, Warrnambool, Albany, Warragul, Drouin, Kalgoorlie, Boulder, Devonport.
Actually, the goods named "1930" can be shipped to any place in Australia, including New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, and Northern Territory.
New Zealand Delivery, Shipping to New Zealand
Normally, any things related with "1930" in New Zealand can be bought in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier-Hastings, Dunedin, Lower Hutt, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui, Gisborne, Porirua, Invercargill, Nelson, Upper Hutt, Gisborne, Blenheim, Pukekohe, Timaru, Taupo, and other cities.
Generally, the goods named "1930" can be shipped to any place in New Zealand, including North Island, South Island, Waiheke Island, and smaller islands.
As always,the goods by your querycan be bought inThe delivery is also available in.
Abkhazia: Gagra, Gudauta, Lake Ritsa, New Athos, Ochamchire, Pitsunda, Sukhumi, Tsandryphsh, etc.
Afghanistan: Herat, Jalalabad, Kabul, Kandahar, Kunduz, Mazar-i-Sharif, Taloqan, etc.
Albania: Berat, Butrint, Dhërmi, Durrës, Gjirokastër, Himarë, Korçë, Pogradec, Qeparo, Sarandë, Shkodër, Tirana, Velipojë, Vlorë, etc.
Algeria: Algiers, Oran, etc.
American Virgin Islands: Charlotte Amalie, etc.
Andorra: Andorra la Vella, Arinsal, El Pas de la Casa, Encamp, Grandvalira, Ordino, Pal, Soldeu, Vallnord, etc.
Angola: Benguela, Luanda, etc.
Anguilla: The Valley, West End, etc.
Antigua and Barbuda: Jolly Harbour, Saint John’s, etc.
Argentina: Buenos Aires, Capilla del Monte, Colón, Córdoba, El Calafate, La Plata, Los Glaciares, Mar del Plata, Mendoza, Mina Clavero, Pinamar, Puerto Iguazú, Puerto Madryn, Rosario, Río Cuarto, Río Grande, Salta, San Carlos de Bariloche, San Martín de los Andes, San Miguel de Tucumán, San Rafael, Santa Rosa de Calamuchita, Tandil, Tierra del Fuego, Ushuaia, Villa Carlos Paz, Villa General Belgrano, Villa Gesell, Villa La Angostura, Villa de Merlo, etc.
Armenia: Dilijan, Etchmiadzin, Goris, Gyumri, Jermuk, Sevan, Stepanavan, Tsaghkadzor, Vagharshapat, Vanadzor, Yeghegnadzor, Yerevan, etc.
Aruba: Eagle Beach, Noord, Oranjestad, Palm Beach, Santa Cruz, Savaneta, etc.
Australia: Adelaide, Airlie Beach, Alice Springs, Bondi Beach, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Cairns, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Darwin, Daylesford, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef, Hervey Bay, Hobart, Hyams Beach, Jervis Bay, Launceston, Logan City, Mackay, Mandurah, Maroochydore, Melbourne, Mooloolaba, Mount Gambier, New South Wales, Newcastle, Noosa Heads, Northern Territory, Perth, Port Douglas, Queensland, Redland City, Rockhampton, South Australia, Surfers Paradise, Sydney, Tasmania, Toowoomba, Townsville, Ulladulla, Victor Harbor, Victoria, Western Australia, Wollongong, etc.
Austria: Abtenau, Alpbach, Austrian Alps, Bad Gastein, Bad Hofgastein, Bad Kleinkirchheim, Dürnstein, Flachau, Fugen, Graz, Hallstatt, Innsbruck, Ischgl, Kaprun, Kitzbühel, Klagenfurt, Klosterneuburg, Kufstein, Lech, Leogang, Lienz, Linz, Maria Alm, Mayrhofen, Neustift im Stubaital, Obergurgl, Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Saalfelden, Salzburg, Schladming, Seefeld, Serfaus, St. Anton, St. Johann im Pongau, Sölden, Tux, Tyrol, Vienna, Villach, Wachau, Wagrain, Zell am See, etc.
Azerbaijan: Baku, Ganja, Lankaran, Quba, Qusar, Shahdag, Sheki, Stepanakert, etc.
Bahamas: Andros, Eleuthera, Exuma, Freeport, Grand Bahama, Nassau, New Providence, Paradise Island, etc.
Bahrain: Manama, etc.
Bangladesh: Barisal, Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Dhaka, Khulna, Mymensingh, Narayanganj, Rajshahi, Sylhet, etc.
Barbados: Bridgetown, etc.
Belarus: Babruysk, Baranavichy, Białowieża Forest, Brest Belarus, Gomel, Grodno, Lahoysk, Maladzyechna, Minsk, Mogilev, Nesvizh, Pinsk, Silichi, Slonim, Vitebsk, etc.
Belgium: Antwerp, Ardennes, Blankenberge, Boom, Bouillon, Bruges, Brussels, Charleroi, De Haan, De Panne, Durbuy, Flanders, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Leuven, Liège, Mechelen, Namur, Nieuwpoort, Ostend, Spa, Ypres, Zeebrugge, etc.
Belize: Ambergris Caye, Belize City, Caye Caulker, Placencia, San Pedro, etc.
Benin: Cotonou, etc.
Bermuda: Hamilton, etc.
Bhutan: Paro, Thimphu, etc.
Bolivia: Cochabamba, El Alto, La Paz, Oruro, Quillacollo, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Sucre, Uyuni, etc.
Bosnia and Herzegovina: Banja Luka, Bihać, Jahorina, Medjugorje, Mostar, Neum, Sarajevo, Travnik, Trebinje, etc.
Botswana: Gaborone, Maun, etc.
Brazil: Amazon River, Amazonia, Angra dos Reis, Arraial do Cabo, Atlantic Forest, Balneário Camboriú, Belo Horizonte, Belém, Bombinhas, Brasília, Búzios, Cabo Frio, Camaçari, Campinas, Campos do Jordão, Caraguatatuba, Copacabana, Costa do Sauípe, Curitiba, Duque de Caxias, Fernando de Noronha, Florianópolis, Fortaleza, Foz do Iguaçu, Goiânia, Gramado, Guarujá, Guarulhos, Iguazu Falls, Ilha Grande, Ilhabela, Ilhéus, Ipanema, Itacaré, Maceió, Manaus, Morro de São Paulo, Natal, Niterói, Osasco, Ouro Preto, Paraty, Petrópolis, Porto Alegre, Porto Seguro, Praia do Forte, Recife, Ribeirão Preto, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Santos, São Gonçalo, São José dos Campos, São Luís, São Paulo, São Sebastião, Trancoso, Ubatuba, Vila do Abraão, etc.
British Virgin Islands: Tortola, etc.
Brunei: Bandar Seri Begawan, etc.
Bulgaria: Albena, Apriltsi, Arbanasi, Balchik, Bansko, Blagoevgrad, Borovets, Burgas, Byala, Chepelare, Chernomorets, Dobrinishte, Gabrovo, Golden Sands, Haskovo, Hisarya, Kavarna, Kazanlak, Kiten, Koprivshtitsa, Kranevo, Lovech, Lozenets, Nesebar, Obzor, Pamporovo, Pazardzhik, Pirin, Pleven, Plovdiv, Pomorie, Primorsko, Ravda, Razlog, Rila, Ruse, Saints Constantine and Helena, Samokov, Sandanski, Sapareva Banya, Shumen, Sliven, Smolyan, Sofia, Sozopol, Stara Zagora, Sunny Beach, Sveti Vlas, Targovishte, Tryavna, Tsarevo, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Velingrad, Vratsa, Yambol, etc.
Burkina Faso: Bobo-Dioulasso, Ouagadougou, etc.
Burundi: Bujumbura, etc.
Cambodia: Angkor, Battambang, Kampot, Kep, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, etc.
Cameroon: Bafoussam, Bamenda, Douala, Garoua, Kribi, Limbe, Maroua, Yaoundé, etc.
Canada: Alberta, Banff, Brampton, British Columbia, Burnaby, Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Gatineau, Halifax, Hamilton, Jasper, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kingston, Kitchener, Laval, London, Longueuil, Manitoba, Markham, Mississauga, Moncton, Mont-Tremblant, Montreal, Nanaimo, New Brunswick, Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Ottawa, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Regina, Richmond, Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Surrey, Toronto, Vancouver, Vaughan, Victoria, Whistler, Whitehorse, Windsor, Winnipeg, Yukon, etc.
Cape Verde: Boa Vista Cape Verde, Sal, etc.
Caribbean Netherlands:, etc.
Cayman Islands: George Town, Grand Cayman, West Bay, etc.
Central African Republic: Bangui, etc.
Chad: N'Djamena, etc.
Chile: Antofagasta, Arica, Atacama, Coquimbo, Easter Island, Hanga Roa, Iquique, La Serena, Patagonia, Pucón, Puerto Montt, Puerto Natales, Puerto Varas, Punta Arenas, San Pedro de Atacama, Santiago, Torres del Paine, Valdivia, Valparaíso, Villarrica, Viña del Mar, etc.
China: Anshun, Baishan, Baoding, Baoshan, Baotou, Beihai, Beijing, Binzhou, Changchun, Changsha, Changzhi, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dali, Dalian, Datong, Dengfeng, Diqing, Dongguan, Emeishan, Foshan, Great Wall of China, Guangdong, Guangzhou, Guilin, Guiyang, Hainan, Hangzhou, Harbin, Honghe, Huashan, Huizhou, Jiangmen, Jiangxi, Jiaxing, Jilin, Jinan, Jincheng, Jingdezhen, Jinzhong, Jiujiang, Jiuzhaigou, Kashgar, Kunming, Langfang, Lanzhou, Laoshan, Leshan, Lhasa, Lianyungang, Lijiang, Linfen, Linyi, Liuzhou, Luoyang, Lushan, Lüliang, Mianyang, Nanchang, Nanchong, Nanjing, Nanning, Nantong, Ngawa, Ningbo, Qiandongnan, Qingdao, Qingyuan, Qinhuangdao, Qufu, Qujing, Rizhao, Sanya, Shandong, Shanghai, Shangri-La, Shantou, Shanxi, Shaoguan, Shaolin, Shaoxing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shigatse, Shijiazhuang, Sichuan, Suzhou, Tai'an, Taiyuan, Taizhou Jiangsu, Tangshan, Tianjin, Tibet, Weifang, Weihai, Wuhan, Wulingyuan, Wutai, Wuxi, Xi'an, Xiamen, Xinzhou, Xishuangbanna, Ya'an, Yanbian, Yangtze, Yangzhou, Yantai, Yellow River, Yibin, Yinchuan, Yiwu, Yuncheng, Yunnan, Zhangjiajie, Zhanjiang, Zhejiang, Zhengzhou, Zhongshan, Zhongwei, Zhoushan, Zhuhai, Zunyi, Ürümqi, etc.
Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogotá, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, Medellín, Pereira, San Andrés, Santa Marta, Villa de Leyva, Villavicencio, etc.
Comoros: Moroni, etc.
Costa Rica: Alajuela, Jacó, La Fortuna, Manuel Antonio, Monteverde, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Puntarenas, Quepos, San José, Santa Teresa, Tamarindo, Tortuguero, etc.
Croatia: Baška Voda, Baška, Bibinje, Biograd na Moru, Bol, Brač, Brela, Cavtat, Cres, Dalmatia, Dubrovnik, Fažana, Hvar, Istria, Ičići, Karlovac, Kolocep, Korčula, Kožino, Krk, Kukljica, Lopud, Lovran, Lošinj, Makarska, Mali Lošinj, Malinska, Medulin, Mlini, Nin, Novi Vinodolski, Novigrad, Omiš, Opatija, Orebić, Pag, Pakoštane, Petrčane, Podstrana, Poreč, Povljana, Privlaka, Pula, Rab, Rabac, Rijeka, Rovinj, Slavonski Brod, Split, Stari Grad, Starigrad, Sukošan, Supetar, Sveti Filip i Jakov, Trogir, Tučepi, Umag, Vir, Vrsar, Zadar, Zagreb, Čiovo, Šibenik, Šipan, etc.
Cuba: Baracoa, Camagüey, Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Cayo Santa María, Cienfuegos, Guantánamo, Havana, Holguín, Pinar del Río, Remedios Cuba, Sancti Spíritus, Santa Clara Cuba, Santiago de Cuba, Trinidad, Varadero, Viñales, etc.
Curaçao: Sint Michiel, Westpunt, Willemstad, etc.
Cyprus: Ayia Napa, Coral Bay Cyprus, Famagusta, Kouklia, Kyrenia, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, Paphos, Paralimni, Peyia, Pissouri, Polis, Protaras, etc.
Czech Republic: Bohemia, Brno, Děčín, Františkovy Lázně, Frymburk, Frýdek-Místek, Harrachov, Hradec Králové, Jihlava, Karlovy Vary, Kladno, Krkonoše, Kutná Hora, Liberec, Lipno nad Vltavou, Marienbad, Mikulov, Mladá Boleslav, Mělník, Olomouc, Ostrava, Pardubice, Plzeň, Poděbrady, Prague, Teplice, Třeboň, Zlín, Znojmo, Ústí nad Labem, České Budějovice, Český Krumlov, Špindlerův Mlýn, Železná Ruda, etc.
Democratic Republic of the Congo: Kinshasa, etc.
Denmark: Aalborg, Aarhus, Billund, Copenhagen, Ebeltoft, Esbjerg, Frederikshavn, Greenland, Helsingør, Herning, Hirtshals, Hjørring, Holstebro, Ilulissat, Jutland, Kerteminde, Nuuk, Odense, Ringkøbing, Silkeborg, Skagen, Skive, Sønderborg, Vejle, Viborg, etc.
Djibouti: Djibouti City, etc.
Dominican Republic: Boca Chica, Bávaro, Cabarete, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Santiago de los Caballeros, Santo Domingo, Sosúa, etc.
East Timor: Dili, etc.
Ecuador: Baños, Cuenca, Galápagos Islands, Guayaquil, Manta, Otavalo, Puerto Ayora, Puerto López, Quito, Salinas, etc.
Egypt: Abu Simbel, Al Qusair, Alexandria, Aswan, Cairo, Dahab, El Alamein, El Gouna, El Hadaba, Faiyum, Giza, Hurghada, Luxor, Marsa Alam, Mersa Matruh, Naama Bay, Nabq Bay, Nile, Nuweiba, Port Said, Red Sea, Safaga, Sahl Hasheesh, Scharm asch-Schaich, Sharks Bay, Sinai, Suez, Taba, Valley of the Kings, etc.
El Salvador: La Libertad, San Salvador, etc.
Equatorial Guinea: Malabo, etc.
Eritrea: Asmara, etc.
Estonia: Haapsalu, Kuressaare, Narva, Pärnu, Saaremaa, Tallinn, Tartu, etc.
Ethiopia: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Gondar, etc.
Falkland Islands: Stanley, etc.
Faroe Islands: Sørvágur, Tórshavn, etc.
Fiji: Nadi, Suva, Viti Levu Island, etc.
Finland: Espoo, Helsinki, Imatra, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Jämsä, Kotka, Kuopio, Kuusamo, Lahti, Lapland, Lappeenranta, Levi, Mariehamn, Mikkeli, Moomin World, Naantali, Nilsiä, Oulu, Pori, Porvoo, Pyhätunturi, Rovaniemi, Rukatunturi, Saariselkä, Saimaa, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa, Vantaa, Vuokatti, Åland Islands, etc.
France: Aix-en-Provence, Ajaccio, Alsace, Angers, Annecy, Antibes, Aquitaine, Arles, Auch, Auvergne, Avignon, Avoriaz, Bayonne, Beaune, Besançon, Biarritz, Bonifacio, Bordeaux, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Briançon, Brittany, Burgundy, Cabourg, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Calais, Calvi, Canet-en-Roussillon, Cannes, Carcassonne, Cassis, Cavalaire-sur-Mer, Chambéry, Chamonix, Clermont-Ferrand, Colmar, Corsica, Courchevel, Deauville, Dijon, Dunkirk, French Alps, French Riviera, Fréjus, Grenoble, Grimaud, Honfleur, Hyères, La Ciotat, La Plagne, La Roche-sur-Yon, La Rochelle, La Tranche-sur-Mer, Le Grau-du-Roi, Le Havre, Le Lavandou, Le Mans, Le Puy-en-Velay, Les Arcs, Les Gets, Les Issambres, Les Menuires, Les Sables-d'Olonne, Lille, Limoges, Lourdes, Lyon, Mandelieu-la-Napoule, Marseille, Megève, Menton, Mont-Dore, Montpellier, Morzine, Méribel, Nantes, Narbonne, Nice, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Normandy, Nîmes, Paradiski, Paris, Pas-de-Calais, Perpignan, Portes du Soleil, Porto-Vecchio, Provence, Périgueux, Reims, Rhône-Alpes, Rouen, Royan, Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, Saint-Jean-de-Monts, Saint-Malo, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Saint-Raphaël, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Saint-Tropez, Sainte-Maxime, Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Saumur, Strasbourg, The Three Valleys, Tignes, Toulon, Toulouse, Tours, Trouville-sur-Mer, Val Thorens, Val-d'Isère, Vendée, Versailles, Vichy, Étretat, Île-de-France, etc.
French Guiana: Cayenne, Kourou, etc.
French Polynesia: Bora Bora, Mo'orea, Papeete, Tahiti, etc.
Gabon: Franceville, Libreville, Moanda, Port-Gentil, etc.
Gambia: Banjul, Serekunda, etc.
Georgia: Bakuriani, Batumi, Borjomi, Gori, Gudauri, Kobuleti, Kutaisi, Mestia, Mtskheta, Poti, Sighnaghi, Stepantsminda, Tbilisi, Telavi, Zugdidi, etc.
Germany: Aachen, Augsburg, Bad Birnbach, Bad Driburg, Bad Elster, Bad Ems, Bad Füssing, Bad Godesberg, Bad Harzburg, Bad Homburg, Bad Kissingen, Bad Kreuznach, Bad Mergentheim, Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler, Bad Reichenhall, Bad Salzuflen, Bad Schandau, Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg, Bamberg, Bavaria, Bayerisch Eisenstein, Berchtesgaden, Bergen auf Rügen, Berlin, Bernkastel-Kues, Bielefeld, Binz, Bochum, Bodenmais, Bonn, Bottrop, Brandenburg, Braunlage, Braunschweig, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Brilon, Chemnitz, Cochem, Cologne, Cuxhaven, Dortmund, Dresden, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Eisenach, Erfurt, Erlangen, Essen, Europa-Park, Flensburg, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Freudenstadt, Friedrichshafen, Fürth, Füssen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Gelsenkirchen, Glowe, Goslar, Görlitz, Göttingen, Hamburg, Hanover, Heide Park, Heidelberg, Heiligendamm, Heligoland, Hesse, Hinterzarten, Idar-Oberstein, Ingolstadt, Inzell, Karlsruhe, Kiel, Koblenz, Konstanz, Krefeld, Lake Constance, Lam, Leipzig, Lindau, Lower Saxony, Ludwigsburg, Lörrach, Lübeck, Magdeburg, Mainz, Mannheim, Marburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Medebach, Monschau, Munich, Mönchengladbach, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Münster, Neuschwanstein Castle, Neuss, Norddeich, Norden, Norderney, North Rhine-Westphalia, Nuremberg, Oberhausen, Oberstdorf, Oldenburg, Olsberg, Osnabrück, Paderborn, Pforzheim, Potsdam, Putbus, Quedlinburg, Rathen, Regensburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Rostock, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Ruhpolding, Rust, Rügen, Saarbrücken, Saarland, Sassnitz, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Schluchsee, Schmallenberg, Schwerin, Schönau am Königsee, Sindelfingen, Singen, Solingen, Soltau, Spandau, Speyer, Stralsund, Stuttgart, Sylt, Thuringia, Titisee-Neustadt, Travemünde, Trier, Ulm, Warnemünde, Weimar, Wernigerode, Westerland, Wiesbaden, Winterberg, Wolfsburg, Wuppertal, Würzburg, Xanten, Zingst, Zwiesel, Überlingen, etc.
Ghana: Accra, Ashaiman, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Kumasi, Sekondi-Takoradi, etc.
Greece: Acharavi, Aegina, Afantou, Afytos, Agios Gordios, Andros, Arkadia, Athens, Cephalonia, Chania, Chaniotis, Chios, Corfu, Corinth, Crete, Cyclades, Dassia, Delphi, Dodecanese, Faliraki, Halkidiki, Heraklion, Hersonissos, Hydra, Ialysos, Ionian Islands, Kalamata, Kalavryta, Kalymnos, Kardamaina, Karpathos, Kassandra, Kastoria, Katerini, Kavos, Kefalos, Kokkari, Kos, Kriopigi, Laganas, Lefkada, Lemnos, Lesbos, Lindos, Loutraki, Marathokampos, Meteora, Mithymna, Monemvasia, Mount Athos, Mykonos, Mytilene, Nafplio, Naxos, Neos Marmaras, Paleokastritsa, Parga, Patmos, Patras, Pefkochori, Pefkos, Peloponnese, Polychrono, Poros, Pythagoreio, Rethymno, Rhodes, Samos, Samothrace, Santorini, Sidari, Sithonia, Sparta, Spetses, Sporades, Syros, Thasos, Thessaloniki, Tingaki, Zakynthos, etc.
Guadeloupe: Saint-François, etc.
Guam: Tamuning, Tumon, etc.
Guatemala: Antigua Guatemala, etc.
Guinea: Conakry, etc.
Guinea-Bissau: Bissau, etc.
Guyana: Georgetown, etc.
Haiti: Cap-Haitien, Port-au-Prince, etc.
Honduras: Roatán, Tegucigalpa, etc.
Hong Kong: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, Mong Kok, New Territories, Repulse Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Wan Chai, etc.
Hungary: Balatonfüred, Budapest, Eger, Gyula, Hajdúszoboszló, Hévíz, Keszthely, Lake Balaton, Pécs, Siófok, Szeged, Székesfehérvár, Zalakaros, etc.
Iceland: Akureyri, Blue Lagoon, Borgarnes, Egilsstaðir, Garðabær, Hafnarfjörður, Hveragerði, Höfn, Keflavík, Kópavogur, Reykjavik, Selfoss, Vík í Mýrdal, Ísafjörður, etc.
India: Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Alappuzha, Allahabad, Amritsar, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Aurangabad, Ayodhya, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Darjeeling, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharamshala, Fatehpur Sikri, Gangtok, Goa, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hajipur, Hampi, Haridwar, Himachal Pradesh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnataka, Katra, Kerala, Khajuraho, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kozhikode, Kumbakonam, Ladakh, Leh, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madhya Pradesh, Madikeri, Madurai, Maharashtra, Malvan, Manali, Mangalore, Manipur, Mathura, Mount Abu, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nagpur, Nainital, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Odisha, Ooty, Pachmarhi, Pahalgam, Palakkad, Patna, Pollachi, Pune, Punjab, Puri, Pushkar, Raipur, Rajasthan, Ramnagar, Ratnagiri, Rishikesh, Sawai Madhopur, Shimla, Sikkim, Siliguri, Srinagar, Tamil Nadu, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirupati, Udaipur, Ujjain, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Varanasi, Varkala, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Bengal, etc.
Indonesia: Bali, Balikpapan, Bandung, Batu, Bintan, Bogor, Borobudur, Denpasar, Jakarta, Java, Jimbaran, Kalimantan, Kuta, Lombok, Makassar, Malang, Mataram, Medan, Nusa Dua, Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Sanur, Semarang, Seminyak, Sumatra, Surabaya, Surakarta, Ubud, Yogyakarta, etc.
Iran: Isfahan, Mashhad, Shiraz, Tehran, etc.
Iraq: Baghdad, Basra, Duhok, Erbil, Karbala, Sulaymaniyah, etc.
Ireland: Achill Island, Bray, Bundoran, Carlow, Clifden, Connemara, Cork, Dingle, Donegal, Doolin, Drogheda, Dublin, Dundalk, Ennis, Galway, Glendalough, Kenmare, Kilkenny, Killarney, Letterkenny, Limerick, Navan, Shannon, Swords, Tralee, Waterford, Westport, etc.
Isle of Man: Douglas, Port Erin, etc.
Israel: Acre, Amirim, Arad, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Bat Yam, Beersheba, Caesarea, Dead Sea, Eilat, Ein Bokek, Galilee, Golan Heights, Gush Dan, Had Nes, Haifa, Hermon, Herzliya, Jaffa, Jerusalem, Katzrin, Metula, Mitzpe Ramon, Nahariya, Nazareth, Netanya, Petah Tikva, Ramat Gan, Ramot, Rishon LeZion, Rosh Pinna, Safed, Sea of Galilee, Tel Aviv, Tiberias, Zikhron Ya'akov, etc.
Italy: Abano Terme, Abruzzo, Agrigento, Alassio, Alberobello, Alghero, Amalfi Coast, Ancona, Aosta Valley, Apulia, Arezzo, Arona, Arzachena, Asciano, Ascoli Piceno, Assisi, Asti, Bardolino, Bari, Basilicata, Baveno, Bellagio, Bellaria-Igea Marina, Benevento, Bergamo, Bologna, Bolzano, Bordighera, Bormio, Bracciano, Brescia, Breuil-Cervinia, Brindisi, Cagliari, Calabria, Campania, Canazei, Caorle, Capri, Carrara, Castelnuovo Berardenga, Castiglion Fiorentino, Castiglione d'Orcia, Castiglione del Lago, Castiglione della Pescaia, Catania, Cattolica, Cefalù, Cervia, Cesena, Cesenatico, Chianciano Terme, Chieti, Chioggia, Cinque Terre, Città della Pieve, Civitavecchia, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Cortona, Costa Smeralda, Courmayeur, Desenzano del Garda, Dolomites, Elba, Emilia-Romagna, Ercolano, Fabriano, Fano, Fasano, Fassa Valley, Ferrara, Finale Ligure, Fiumicino, Florence, Forte dei Marmi, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Gabicce Mare, Gaeta, Gallipoli, Genoa, Golfo Aranci, Greve in Chianti, Grosseto, Gubbio, Herculaneum, Imperia, Ischia, Italian Alps, Jesolo, L'Aquila, La Spezia, Lake Como, Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, Lampedusa, Lazio, Lazise, Lecco, Lerici, Lido di Jesolo, Lignano Sabbiadoro, Liguria, Livigno, Livorno, Lombardy, Lucca, Madonna di Campiglio, Malcesine, Manarola, Mantua, Maratea, Massa, Matera, Menaggio, Merano, Messina, Mestre, Milan, Milazzo, Misano Adriatico, Monopoli, Montalcino, Montecatini Terme, Montepulciano, Monterosso al Mare, Monza, Naples, Nardò, Novara, Olbia, Ortisei, Ostuni, Otranto, Padua, Palermo, Parma, Perugia, Pesaro, Pescara, Peschici, Peschiera del Garda, Piacenza, Piedmont, Pienza, Pisa, Pistoia, Pitigliano, Polignano a Mare, Pompeii, Pordenone, Porto Cervo, Porto Cesareo, Portoferraio, Portofino, Positano, Prato, Ragusa, Rapallo, Rapolano Terme, Ravenna, Riccione, Rimini, Riomaggiore, Riva del Garda, Rome, Salerno, San Casciano dei Bagni, San Gimignano, Sanremo, Sardinia, Savona, Sestriere, Sicily, Siena, Sinalunga, Siracusa, Sirmione, Sorrento, Sottomarina, Sperlonga, Stresa, Sëlva, Taormina, Taranto, Terracina, Tivoli, Torrita di Siena, Trani, Trapani, Trentino-Alto Adige, Trento, Treviso, Trieste, Tropea, Turin, Tuscany, Umbria, Urbino, Val Gardena, Veneto, Venice, Ventimiglia, Verbania, Vernazza, Verona, Vesuvius, Viareggio, Vicenza, Vieste, Viterbo, etc.
Ivory Coast: Abidjan, Assinie-Mafia, Bouaké, San-Pédro, Yamoussoukro, etc.
Jamaica: Kingston, Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, Runaway Bay, etc.
Japan: Atami, Chiba, Fujisawa, Fukuoka, Furano, Hakodate, Hakone, Hakuba, Hamamatsu, Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Ishigaki, Itō, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kanazawa, Karuizawa, Kashiwa, Kawasaki, Kitakyushu, Kobe, Kusatsu, Kutchan, Kyoto, Lake Suwa, Matsumoto, Miyakojima, Nagasaki, Nagoya, Naha, Nanjō, Nikkō, Okinawa, Onna, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Shizuoka, Takayama, Tokyo, Tsuyama, Yamanouchi, Yokohama, etc.
Jordan: Amman, Aqaba, Irbid, Jerash, Madaba, Petra, Sweimeh, Wadi Musa, Wadi Rum, Zarqa, etc.
Kazakhstan: Aktau, Aktobe, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Burabay, Karagandy, Kokshetau, Kostanay, Lake Balkhash, Oskemen, Pavlodar, Semey, Shymbulak, Shymkent, Taraz, etc.
Kenya: Kisumu, Lake Victoria, Masai Mara, Mombasa, Nairobi, Ukunda, etc.
Kiribati: South Tarawa, etc.
Kongo: Brazzaville, Pointe-Noire, etc.
Kosovo: Pristina, Prizren, etc.
Kuwait: Hawally, Kuwait City, Salmiya, etc.
Kyrgyzstan: Bishkek, Bosteri, Cholpon-Ata, Issyk Kul, Karakol, Osh, etc.
Laos: Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng, Vientiane, etc.
Latvia: Cēsis, Daugavpils, Jelgava, Jūrmala, Liepāja, Riga, Rēzekne, Sigulda, Ventspils, etc.
Lebanon: Baalbeck, Beirut, Byblos, Faraya, Jounieh, Mzaar Kfardebian, Tripoli, etc.
Lesotho: Maseru, etc.
Liberia: Monrovia, etc.
Libya: Benghazi, Tripoli, etc.
Liechtenstein: Schaan, Vaduz, etc.
Lithuania: Druskininkai, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Nida, Palanga, Panevėžys, Trakai, Vilnius, Šiauliai, Šventoji, etc.
Luxembourg: Differdange, Dudelange, Echternach, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg City, Vianden, etc.
Macedonia: Bitola, Mavrovo, Ohrid, Skopje, etc.
Madagascar: Antananarivo, etc.
Malawi: Blantyre, Lilongwe, Zomba, etc.
Malaysia: Borneo, George Town, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Johor, Kedah, Kota Bharu, Kota Kinabalu, Kuah, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan, Kuching, Langkawi, Malacca, Penang, Putrajaya, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Shah Alam, etc.
Maldives: Kaafu Atoll, Malé, etc.
Mali: Bamako, etc.
Malta: Birżebbuġa, Buġibba, Gozo, Gżira, Mellieħa, Paceville, Pembroke, Qawra, Sliema, St. Julian's, St. Paul's Bay, Valletta, etc.
Martinique: Fort-de-France, La Trinité, Le Diamant, Les Trois-Îlets, Sainte-Luce, etc.
Mauritania: Nouakchott, etc.
Mauritius: Port Louis, etc.
Mexico: Acapulco, Akumal, Cabo San Lucas, Cancún, Chetumal, Chichen Itza, Chihuahua, Ciudad Juárez, Cozumel, Cuernavaca, Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Guaymas, Isla Mujeres, Ixtapa, Los Cabos, Manzanillo, Mazatlán, Monterrey, Mérida, Oaxaca, Playa del Carmen, Puebla, Puerto Aventuras, Puerto Escondido, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Peñasco, Puerto Vallarta, Querétaro, Riviera Maya, San Carlos, San Cristóbal de las Casas, San Francisco de Campeche, San Miguel de Allende, San Miguel de Cozumel, Teotihuacan, Tijuana, Toluca, Tulum, Zihuatanejo, etc.
Moldova: Bălți, Chișinău, Tiraspol, etc.
Monaco: Monte Carlo, etc.
Mongolia: Darkhan, Erdenet, Ulaanbaatar, etc.
Montenegro: Bar, Bečići, Bijela, Budva, Cetinje, Dobra Voda, Dobrota, Herceg Novi, Igalo, Kolašin, Kotor, Miločer, Nikšić, Perast, Petrovac, Podgorica, Prčanj, Sutomore, Sveti Stefan, Tivat, Ulcinj, Žabljak, etc.
Montserrat: Plymouth, etc.
Morocco: Agadir, Asilah, Casablanca, Chefchaouen, El Jadida, Essaouira, Fez, Marrakesh, Meknes, Merzouga, Mohammedia, Nador, Ouarzazate, Rabat, Tangier, Taroudant, Tinghir, Tétouan, etc.
Mozambique: Maputo, etc.
Myanmar: Mandalay, Naypyidaw, Nyaung Shwe, Yangon, etc.
Namibia: Rundu, Swakopmund, Walvis Bay, Windhoek, etc.
Nepal: Chitwan, Himalayas, Kathmandu, Lukla, Lumbini, Mount Everest, Nagarkot, Namche Bazaar, Patan, Pokhara, Tengboche, etc.
Netherlands: 's-Hertogenbosch, Alkmaar, Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Delft, Domburg, Dordrecht, Eindhoven, Groningen, Haarlem, Leiden, Maastricht, Nijmegen, Noordwijk, Rotterdam, Texel, The Hague, Utrecht, Valkenburg aan de Geul, Wijk aan Zee, Zandvoort, etc.
New Caledonia: Nouméa, etc.
New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gisborne, Hamilton, Hastings, Invercargill, Kaikoura, Lower Hutt, Napier, Nelson, New Plymouth, North Island, Palmerston North, Porirua, Queenstown, Rotorua, South Island, Taupo, Tauranga, Waiheke Island, Wanaka, Wellington, Whangarei, etc.
Nicaragua: Granada, Managua, etc.
Nigeria: Abuja, Benin City, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Ilorin, Jos, Kaduna, Lagos, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Uyo, etc.
Niue: Alofi, etc.
North Korea: Pyongyang, etc.
Northern Mariana Islands: Saipan, etc.
Norway: Arendal, Aurland, Beitostølen, Bergen, Bodø, Bærum, Fredrikstad, Gardermoen, Geilo, Geirangerfjord, Hardangerfjord, Hemsedal, Kirkenes, Kristiansand, Kristiansund, Larvik, Lillehammer, Lillestrøm, Lofoten, Narvik, Nordkapp, Nordland, Nærøyfjord, Oppdal, Oslo, Rana, Rauma, Røros, Sandnes, Sandvika, Sarpsborg, Sognefjord, Stavanger, Stryn, Svalbard, Svolvær, Tromsø, Trondheim, Vardø, Vestvågøy, Voss, Ålesund, etc.
Oman: Muscat, Nizwa, Salalah, Seeb, etc.
Pakistan: Bhurban, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, etc.
Palau: Koror, Peleliu, etc.
Palestine: Beit Sahour, Bethlehem, Hebron, Jenin, Jericho, Nablus, Ramallah, etc.
Panama: Bocas del Toro, etc.
Papua New Guinea: Port Moresby, etc.
Paraguay: Asunción, Ciudad Del Este, Encarnación, Panama City, etc.
Peru: Arequipa, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Cusco, Huancayo, Huanchaco, Huaraz, Ica, Iquitos, Lima, Machu Picchu, Máncora, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paracas, Pisco, Piura, Puerto Maldonado, Puno, Tacna, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Urubamba, etc.
Philippines: Angeles City, Antipolo, Bacolod, Bacoor, Baguio, Batangas, Bohol, Boracay, Cagayan de Oro, Calamba, Caloocan, Cebu, Coron, Dasmariñas, Davao, Dumaguete, El Nido, General Santos, Iloilo City, Kalibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Las Piñas, Luzon, Mactan, Makati, Mandaue, Manila, Marikina, Mindanao, Muntinlupa, Olongapo, Palawan, Panglao, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, Puerto Galera, Puerto Princesa, Quezon City, Tagaytay, Tagbilaran, Taguig, Valenzuela, Visayas, Zamboanga, etc.
Poland: Augustów, Białka Tatrzańska, Białowieża Forest, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bukowina Tatrzańska, Bydgoszcz, Ciechocinek, Częstochowa, Darłowo, Elbląg, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Giżycko, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Jastarnia, Jastrzębia Góra, Kalisz, Katowice, Kielce, Koszalin, Kołobrzeg, Kraków, Krynica Morska, Krynica-Zdrój, Lublin, Malbork, Mikołajki, Międzyzdroje, Mrągowo, Olsztyn, Opole, Oświęcim, Poznań, Puck, Płock, Radom, Rzeszów, Sopot, Stargard, Szczawnica, Szczecin, Szczyrk, Słubice, Tarnów, Toruń, Tricity, Ustka, Ustroń, Warsaw, Wisła, Wrocław, Władysławowo, Zakopane, Zielona Góra, Łeba, Łódź, Świnoujście, etc.
Portugal: Albufeira, Algarve, Aljezur, Almancil, Armação de Pêra, Azores, Braga, Cabanas de Tavira, Carvoeiro, Cascais, Castro Marim, Coimbra, Estoril, Faro, Figueira da Foz, Funchal, Fátima, Guimarães, Lagoa, Lagos, Lisbon, Loulé, Madeira, Monte Gordo, Nazaré, Olhão, Ponta Delgada, Portimão, Porto, Praia da Luz, Quarteira, Sesimbra, Silves, Sintra, Tavira, Vila Real de Santo António, Vila do Bispo, Vilamoura, Évora, etc.
Puerto Rico: Bayamón, Caguas, Carolina, Mayagüez, Ponce, San Juan, Vieques, etc.
Qatar: Doha, etc.
Romania: Bran, Brașov, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Constanța, Craiova, Poiana Brașov, Sibiu, Sighișoara, Timișoara, Transylvania, etc.
Russia: Abakan, Abrau-Dyurso, Abzakovo, Adler, Altai Republic, Alupka, Alushta, Anadyr, Anapa, Angarsk, Apatity, Arkhangelsk, Arkhipo Osipovka, Arkhyz, Armavir, Astrakhan, Bakhchysarai, Balaklava, Balakovo, Balashikha, Baltic Sea, Barnaul, Belgorod, Belokurikha, Biysk, Black Sea, Blagoveshchensk, Bolshoy Utrish, Bratsk, Bryansk, Caucasian Mineral Waters, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Cherepovets, Cherkessk, Chita, Chornomorske, Crimea, Curonian Spit, Dagestan, Dagomys, Divnomorskoye, Dombay, Domodedovo, Dzerzhinsk, Dzhankhot, Dzhemete, Dzhubga, Elektrostal, Elista, Engels, Estosadok, Feodosia, Foros, Gaspra, Gatchina, Gelendzhik, Golden Ring, Golubitskaya, Gorky Gorod, Gornaya Karusel, Gorno-Altaysk, Goryachy Klyuch, Grozny, Gurzuf, Irkutsk, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Kabardinka, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kamchatka, Kamensk-Uralsky, Karelia, Kazan, Kemerovo, Kerch, Khabarovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Khibiny, Khimki, Khosta, Kirov, Kirovsk, Kislovodsk, Kizhi, Koktebel, Kolomna, Kolpino, Komsomolsk on Amur, Konakovo, Koreiz, Korobitsyno, Korolev, Kostroma, Krasnaya Polyana, Krasnodar Krai, Krasnodar, Krasnogorsk, Krasnoyarsk, Kudepsta, Kurgan, Kursk, Kyzyl, Lake Baikal, Lake Seliger, Lazarevskoye, Lipetsk, Listvyanka, Loo, Lyubertsy, Magadan, Magnitogorsk, Makhachkala, Massandra, Matsesta, Maykop, Miass, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow, Mount Elbrus, Murmansk, Murom, Mytishchi, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nakhodka, Nalchik, Naryan-Mar, Nebug, Nizhnekamsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Norilsk, Novokuznetsk, Novorossiysk, Novosibirsk, Novyi Svit, Novyy Urengoy, Obninsk, Odintsovo, Olginka, Omsk, Orenburg, Orsk, Oryol, Partenit, Penza, Pereslavl Zalessky, Perm, Pervouralsk, Petergof, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Petrozavodsk, Plyos, Podolsk, Popovka, Prielbrusye, Primorsko-Akhtarsk, Pskov, Pulkovo, Pushkin, Pushkino, Pyatigorsk, Repino, Rosa Khutor, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Rybachye, Rybinsk, Saint Petersburg, Sakhalin, Saky, Salekhard, Samara, Saransk, Saratov, Sea of Azov, Sergiyev Posad, Serpukhov, Sestroretsk, Sevastopol, Shakhty, Sheregesh, Sheremetyevo, Siberia, Simeiz, Simferopol, Smolensk, Sochi, Solovetsky Islands, Sortavala, Stary Oskol, Stavropol, Sterlitamak, Sudak, Sukko, Surgut, Suzdal, Svetlogorsk, Syktyvkar, Syzran, Taganrog, Taman, Tambov, Tarusa, Temryuk, Terskol, Tobolsk, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Torzhok, Tuapse, Tula, Tver, Tyumen, Ufa, Uglich, Ukhta, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Usinsk, Ussuriysk, Utes, Valaam, Valday, Vardane, Velikiye Luki, Veliky Novgorod, Veliky Ustyug, Vityazevo, Vladikavkaz, Vladimir, Vladivostok, Vnukovo International Airport, Volga, Volgodonsk, Volgograd, Vologda, Volzhskiy, Vorkuta, Voronezh, Vyborg, Yakhroma, Yakornaya Shchel, Yakutsk, Yalta, Yaroslavl, Yekaterinburg, Yelets, Yenisei, Yessentuki, Yevpatoria, Yeysk, Yoshkar-Ola, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Zavidovo, Zelenogradsk, Zheleznovodsk, Zhukovsky, Zvenigorod, etc.
Rwanda: Butare, Gisenyi, Kibuye, Kigali, etc.
Réunion: Saint-Denis, etc.
Saint Barthélemy: Gustavia, etc.
Saint Kitts and Nevis: Basseterre, etc.
Saint Lucia: Anse La Raye, Castries, Gros Islet, Soufrière, etc.
Saint Martin:, etc.
Saint Pierre and Miquelon: Saint Pierre, etc.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Kingstown, etc.
Samoa: Apia, etc.
San Marino: City of San Marino, etc.
Saudi Arabia: Abha, Al Khobar, Buraydah, Dammam, Jeddah, Jizan, Jubail, Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, Ta'if, Tabuk, Yanbu, etc.
Senegal: Dakar, etc.
Serbia: Belgrade, Kopaonik, Niš, Novi Sad, Palić, Stara Planina, Subotica, Zlatibor, etc.
Seychelles: La Digue, Mahé, Praslin, etc.
Sierra Leone: Freetown, etc.
Singapore: Changi, Sentosa, etc.
Sint Maarten:, etc.
Slovakia: Bratislava, Jasná, Košice, Liptov, Tatranská Lomnica, Vysoké Tatry, Štrbské Pleso, etc.
Slovenia: Bled, Bohinj, Bovec, Kranjska Gora, Ljubljana, Maribor, Piran, Portorož, Rogaška Slatina, etc.
Solomon Islands: Honiara, etc.
Somalia: Mogadishu, etc.
Somaliland: Hargeisa, etc.
South Africa: Ballito, Benoni, Bloemfontein, Boksburg, Cape Town, Drakensberg, Durban, East London, George, Johannesburg, Kempton Park, Kimberley, Knysna, Kruger National Park, Marloth Park, Mossel Bay, Nelspruit, Pietermaritzburg, Plettenberg Bay, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, Potchefstroom, Pretoria, Rustenburg, Sandton, Stellenbosch, Umhlanga, etc.
South Korea: Busan, Cheongju, Daegu, Daejeon, Gangneung, Gapyeong, Gwangju, Gwangyang, Gyeongju, Incheon, Jejudo, Jeonju, Pyeongchang, Seogwipo, Seoul, Sokcho, Suwon, Ulsan, Yangyang, Yeosu, etc.
Spain: A Coruña, Alcúdia, Algeciras, Alicante, Almería, Altea, Andalusia, Antequera, Aragon, Asturias, Ayamonte, Baiona, Balearic Islands, Barbate, Barcelona, Basque Country, Benalmádena, Benidorm, Benissa, Besalú, Bilbao, Blanes, Buñol, Cadaqués, Cala d'Or, Calella, Calonge, Calp, Calvià, Cambados, Cambrils, Canary Islands, Cangas de Onís, Cantabria, Cartagena, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, Chiclana de la Frontera, Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada, Costa del Maresme, Costa del Sol, Cádiz, Córdoba, Dénia, El Puerto de Santa María, Empuriabrava, Estepona, Figueres, Formentera, Fuerteventura, Galicia, Gijón, Girona, Gran Canaria, Granada, Ibiza, Jerez de la Frontera, L'Escala, L'Estartit, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, La Pineda, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Llançà, Lleida, Lloret de Mar, Madrid, Magaluf, Malgrat de Mar, Mallorca, Marbella, Maspalomas, Menorca, Mijas, Mojácar, Moraira, Murcia, Málaga, Navarre, Nerja, O Grove, Ourense, Oviedo, Palma Nova, Palma de Mallorca, Pals, Poio, Pollença, Pontevedra, PortAventura, Portonovo, Ronda, Roquetas de Mar, Roses, Salamanca, Salou, San Sebastian, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Santander, Santiago de Compostela, Santillana del Mar, Sanxenxo, Seville, Sidges, Sierra Nevada, Tarifa, Tarragona, Tenerife, Toledo, Torremolinos, Torrevieja, Torroella de Montgrí, Tossa de Mar, Valencia, Vigo, Vélez-Málaga, Xàbia, Zaragoza, etc.
Sri Lanka: Anuradhapura, Bentota, Beruwala, Colombo, Dambulla, Galle, Hikkaduwa, Jaffna, Kandy, Mirissa, Negombo, Nuwara Eliya, Sigiriya, Tangalle, Trincomalee, Unawatuna, Weligama, etc.
Sudan: Khartoum, Port Sudan, etc.
Suriname: Lelydorp, Nieuw Nickerie, Paramaribo, etc.
Swaziland: Lobamba, Mbabane, etc.
Sweden: Bohuslän, Borgholm, Borlänge, Borås, Dalarna, Eskilstuna, Falkenberg, Falun, Gothenburg, Gotland, Gävle, Halmstad, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Kalmar, Karlshamn, Karlskrona, Karlstad, Kiruna, Kristianstad, Lidingö, Linköping, Luleå, Lund, Malmö, Norrköping, Oskarshamn, Simrishamn, Solna, Stenungsund, Stockholm, Sundsvall, Södertälje, Trollhättan, Täby, Uddevalla, Umeå, Uppsala, Vimmerby, Visby, Västervik, Västerås, Växjö, Ystad, Ängelholm, Åre, Öland, Örebro, Östersund, etc.
Switzerland: Adelboden, Andermatt, Anzère, Arosa, Ascona, Basel, Bellinzona, Bern, Bettmeralp, Celerina, Château-d'Œx, Crans-Montana, Davos, Engadin, Engelberg, Falera, Flims, Fribourg, Geneva, Grindelwald, Gryon, Grächen, Gstaad, Haute-Nendaz, Interlaken, Jungfrau, Klosters, Laax, Lake Maggiore, Lausanne, Lauterbrunnen, Lenzerheide, Les Diablerets, Leukerbad, Leysin, Locarno, Lucerne, Lugano, Matterhorn, Meiringen, Montreux, Nendaz, Neuchâtel, Pontresina, Portes du Soleil, Riederalp, Saanen, Saas-Fee, Samnaun, Scuol, Sierre, Silvaplana, Sion, St. Gallen, St. Moritz, Swiss Alps, Ticino, Valais, Valbella, Verbier, Vevey, Veysonnaz, Villars-sur-Ollon, Vitznau, Wengen, Zermatt, Zug, Zürich, etc.
Syria: Aleppo, Damascus, Deir ez-Zor, Latakia, Palmyra, Tartus, etc.
Taiwan: Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Taipei, etc.
Tajikistan: Dushanbe, Isfara, Khujand, etc.
Tanzania: Dar es Salaam, Mount Kilimanjaro, Serengeti, Zanzibar, etc.
Thailand: Ayutthaya, Bangkok, Cha-Am, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Chonburi, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi, Karon, Khao Sok, Ko Chang, Ko Lanta, Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Krabi, Pai, Patong, Pattaya, Phi Phi Islands, Phuket, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Ranong, River Kwai, Udon Thani, etc.
Togo: Lomé, etc.
Tonga: Nukuʻalofa, Tunis, etc.
Trinidad and Tobago: Port of Spain, etc.
Tunisia: Djerba, Hammamet, Midoun, Monastir, Port El Kantaoui, Sousse, etc.
Turkey: Adana, Afyonkarahisar, Akyaka, Alacati, Alanya, Ankara, Antakya, Antalya, Assos, Avanos, Ayvalık, Beldibi, Belek, Bodrum, Bozcaada, Bursa, Büyükada, Cappadocia, Dalyan, Datça, Denizli, Didim, Edirne, Ephesus, Erzincan, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Fethiye, Gaziantep, Gebze, Göcek, Göreme, Göynük, Hierapolis, Istanbul, Kalkan, Kayseri, Kaş, Kemer, Konakli, Konya, Kuşadası, Kütahya, Lara, Mahmutlar, Manavgat, Manisa, Marmaris, Mersin, Muğla, Nevşehir, Olympos, Palandöken, Pamukkale, Prince Islands, Samsun, Sapanca, Sarigerme, Sarıkamış, Selimiye, Selçuk, Side, Tarsus, Tekirova, Trabzon, Troy, Turgutlu, Turgutreis, Turkish Riviera, Uludağ, Uçhisar, Uçhisar, Van, Yalova, Yalıkavak, Çamyuva, Çanakkale, Çeşme, Çıralı, Ölüdeniz, Ürgüp, İskenderun, İzmir, İzmit, İçmeler, Şanlıurfa, etc.
Turkmenistan: Ashgabat, Avaza, etc.
Turks and Caicos Islands: Cockburn Town, North Caicos, Pine Cay, Providenciales, etc.
Tuvalu: Funafuti, etc.
Uganda: Kampala, etc.
Ukraine: Berdiansk, Berehove, Bila Tserkva, Boryspil, Bukovel, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kamianets-Podilskyi, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Kiev, Koblevo, Kremenchuk, Kropyvnytskyi, Kryvyi Rih, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Mariupol, Melitopol, Mukachevo, Mykolaiv, Odessa, Poltava, Polyana, Rivne, Skhidnytsia, Slavske, Sumy, Ternopil, Truskavets, Uzhgorod, Vinnytsia, Yaremche, Yasinya, Zaporizhia, Zatoka, Zhytomyr, etc.
United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dibba, Dubai, Fujairah, Palm Jumeirah, Persian Gulf, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Sir Bani Yas Island, Umm al-Quwain, etc.
United Kingdom: Aberdeen, Bath, Belfast, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Bradford, Brighton, Bristol, Brixham, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Channel Tunnel, Cheltenham, Chester, Cornwall, Coventry, Cumbria, Derry, Devon, Dorset, Dover, Eastbourne, Edinburgh, England, English Channel, Exeter, Folkestone, Fort William, Gatwick, Glasgow, Hampshire, Harrogate, Heathrow, Inverness, Isle of Wight, Kent, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Llandudno, London, Manchester, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Newquay, Northern Ireland, Norwich, Nottingham, Oban, Oxford, Paignton, Plymouth, Portmeirion, Portsmouth, Reading, Sandown, Scarborough, Scotland, Shanklin, Sheffield, Somerset, Southampton, St Albans, Stoke-on-Trent, Stonehenge, Sussex, Swansea, Torquay, Wales, Whitby, Windsor, Woking, York, etc.
United States: Akron, Alabama, Alaska, Albany, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Anaheim, Anchorage, Ann Arbor, Arizona, Arkansas, Arlington, Aspen, Atlanta, Aurora, Austin, Bakersfield, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Beaver Creek, Berkeley, Big Bear Lake, Billings, Biloxi, Birmingham, Boca Raton, Boise, Boston, Breckenridge, Brooklyn, Buffalo, California, Carlsbad, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Chandler, Charlotte, Chesapeake, Cheyenne, Chicago, Chula Vista, Cincinnati, Clearwater, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Columbus Georgia, Columbus, Connecticut, Corpus Christi, Costa Mesa, Cupertino, Dallas, Dana Point, Daytona Beach, Death Valley, Delaware, Delray Beach, Denver, Des Moines, Destin, Detroit, Durham, El Paso, Estes Park, Fargo, Fayetteville, Florida, Fontana, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Walton Beach, Fort Wayne, Fort Worth, Fremont, Fresno, Galveston, Garland, Georgia, Gilbert, Glendale, Grand Canyon, Grand Rapids, Grand Teton, Great Smoky Mountains, Greensboro, Gulfport, Hawaii, Henderson, Hialeah, Hollywood, Honolulu, Hot Springs, Houston, Huntington Beach, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Indianapolis, Iowa, Irving, Jackson Mississippi, Jackson Wyoming, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Juneau, Kansas City, Kansas, Kentucky, Key Largo, Key West, La Jolla, Laguna Beach, Lahaina, Lake Tahoe, Laredo, Las Vegas, Lexington, Lincoln, Little Rock, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Louisiana, Louisville, Lubbock, Madison, Maine, Malibu, Mammoth Lakes, Manhattan, Marathon, Maryland, Massachusetts, Memphis, Menlo Park, Mesa, Mexico City, Miami Beach, Miami, Michigan, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Moab, Modesto, Montana, Monterey, Montgomery, Moreno Valley, Mountain View, Myrtle Beach, Napa, Naples, Nashville, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New Orleans, New York City, New York, Newark, Newport Beach, Newport, Norfolk, North Carolina, North Dakota, North Las Vegas, Oakland, Ocean City, Oceanside, Ohio, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Omaha, Oregon, Orlando, Oxnard, Palm Coast, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Palo Alto, Panama City Beach, Park City, Pasadena, Pennsylvania, Pensacola, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Plano, Pompano Beach, Portland, Portland, Providence, Raleigh, Redwood City, Reno, Rhode Island, Richmond, Riverside, Rochester, Rocky Mountains, Sacramento, Saint Paul, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo, Sanibel, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Santa Fe, Santa Monica, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Savannah, Scottsdale, Seattle, Shreveport, Silicon Valley, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Lake Tahoe, Spokane, Springfield, Squaw Valley, St. Augustine, St. Louis, St. Petersburg, Steamboat Springs, Stockton, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunnyvale, Syracuse, Tacoma, Tallahassee, Tampa, Telluride, Tennessee, Texas, Thousand Oaks, Toledo, Tucson, Tulsa, Utah, Vail, Vermont, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Waikiki, Walnut Creek, Washington D.C., Washington, West Palm Beach, West Virginia, Wichita, Winston-Salem, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yellowstone, Yonkers, Yosemite, Zion, etc.
Uruguay: Colonia del Sacramento, La Barra, La Paloma, Maldonado, Montevideo, Piriápolis, Punta del Este, Salto, etc.
Uzbekistan: Bukhara, Fergana, Khiva, Kokand, Navoiy, Samarkand, Tashkent, Urgench, etc.
Vanuatu: Port Vila, etc.
Venezuela: Caracas, Isla Margarita, Maracaibo, Porlamar, etc.
Vietnam: Cát Bà Island, Cần Thơ, Da Lat, Da Nang, Haiphong, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Huế, Hạ Long, Hội An, Long Hải, Mỹ Tho, Nha Trang, Ninh Bình, Phan Thiết, Phú Quốc, Qui Nhơn, Rạch Giá, Sa Pa, Tuần Châu, Vũng Tàu, Đồng Hới, etc.
Yemen: Aden, Sana'a, etc.
Zambia: Livingstone, Lusaka, etc.
Zimbabwe: Bulawayo, Harare, Mutare, Victoria Falls, etc.