- 19th century
- 20th century
- 21st century
|1933 by topic
- Rail transport
- New Zealand
- Palestine Mandate
- South Africa
- Soviet Union
- United Kingdom
- United States
|Lists of leaders
- Sovereign states
- Sovereign state leaders
- Territorial governors
- Religious leaders
|Birth and death categories
|Establishments and disestablishments categories
1933 in various calendars
|Ab urbe condita
|Balinese saka calendar
|British Regnal year
||23 Geo. 5 – 24 Geo. 5
||壬申年 (Water Monkey)
4629 or 4569
- to -
癸酉年 (Water Rooster)
4630 or 4570
| - Vikram Samvat
| - Shaka Samvat
| - Kali Yuga
||Gregorian minus 13 days
|Thai solar calendar
2059 or 1678 or 906
- to -
2060 or 1679 or 907
1933 (MCMXXXIII) was a common year starting on Sunday of the Gregorian calendar, the 1933rd year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 933rd year of the 2nd millennium, the 33rd year of the 20th century, and the 4th year of the 1930s decade.
: Golden Gate Bridge
: Vote on Philippines
- January 5 – Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge begins in San Francisco Bay.
- January 11 – Sir Charles Kingsford Smith makes the first commercial flight between Australia and New Zealand.
- January 15 – Political violence causes almost 100 deaths in Spain.
- January 17 – The United States Congress votes favorably for Philippines independence, against the view of U.S. President Herbert Hoover.
- January 23 – The Twentieth Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, changing Inauguration Day from March 4 to January 20 starting in 1937.
- January 28 – Pakistan Declaration: Choudhry Rahmat Ali publishes (in Cambridge, England) a pamphlet entitled Now or Never; Are We to Live or Perish Forever? in which he calls for the creation of a Muslim state in northwest India that he calls "Pakstan" which is influential on the Pakistan Movement.
- January 30
- Édouard Daladier forms a government in France.
- Nazi leader Adolf Hitler is appointed Chancellor of Germany by President of Germany Paul von Hindenburg.
- The Lone Ranger debuts on American radio.
- January – The London Underground diagram designed by Harry Beck is introduced to the public.
: Reichstag fire
- February 1 – Adolf Hitler gives his "Proclamation to the German People" in Berlin.
- February 2 – A second international conference on disarmament ends without results. It tries to limit the army sizes of the major powers, while Germany is entitled to 200,000; Germany leaves the conference because a plan postpones the limitations for 4 years.
- February 3 – Adolf Hitler gives a secret speech to his military leaders outlining his plans to rearm Germany in defiance of the Treaty of Versailles and to adopt a policy of Lebensraum in eastern Europe.
- February 5 – A mutiny starts on the Royal Netherlands Navy coastal defence ship De Zeven Provinciën in the Dutch East Indies. After 6 days, it is bombed by a Dutch aircraft, killing 23 men, and the remaining mutineers surrender.
- February 6 – The Twentieth Amendment to the United States Constitution goes into effect.
- February 6–7 – Officers on the USS Ramapo record a 34-meter high sea-wave in the Pacific Ocean.
- February 9 – The King and Country debate: The Oxford Union student debating society in England passes a resolution stating, "That this House will in no circumstances fight for its King and country."
- February 10 – The New York City-based Postal Telegraph Company introduces the first singing telegram.
- February 15 – In Miami, Giuseppe Zangara attempts to assassinate President-elect Franklin D. Roosevelt, but instead fatally wounds the Mayor of Chicago, Anton Cermak.
- February 17
- Newsweek magazine is published for the first time in the United States.
- The Blaine Act passes the United States Senate, submitting the proposed Twenty-first Amendment to the Constitution to the states for ratification. The amendment is ratified on December 5, ending prohibition in the United States.
- February 27 – Reichstag fire: Germany's parliament building in Berlin, the Reichstag building, is set on fire under controversial circumstances.
- February 28 – The Reichstag Fire Decree is passed in response to the Reichstag fire, nullifying many German civil liberties.
: Franklin Delano Roosevelt
is 32nd President of the United States
bring out of this country under economic protection.
- March 2 – The original film version of King Kong, starring Fay Wray, premieres at Radio City Music Hall and the RKO Roxy Theatre in New York City.
- March 3
- Ching Yun University is established.
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial is dedicated.
- A powerful earthquake and tsunami hit Honshū, Japan, killing approximately 3,000 people.
- March 4
- Franklin D. Roosevelt (FDR) is sworn in as the 32nd President of the United States, who in reference to the Great Depression, proclaims "The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself" in his inauguration speech. It is the last time Inauguration Day in the United States occurs on March 4.
- Frances Perkins becomes United States Secretary of Labor, and the first female member of the United States Cabinet.
- The Parliament of Austria is suspended because of a quibble over procedure; Chancellor Engelbert Dollfuss initiates authoritarian rule by decree (see Austrofascism).
- March 5
- The Great Depression: President Franklin D. Roosevelt declares a "Bank holiday", closing all United States banks and freezing all financial transactions (the 'holiday' ends on March 13).
- German election, 1933: National Socialists gain 43.9% of the votes.
- March 6 – Mayor Anton Cermak of Chicago dies of the wound he received on February 15.
- March 7 – the real-estate trading board game Monopoly is invented.
- March 9 – Great Depression: The United States Congress begins its first 100 days of enacting New Deal legislation.
- March 10 – The 6.4 Mw Long Beach earthquake shakes Southern California with a maximum Mercalli intensity of VIII (Severe), killing 115 people.
- March 12 – Great Depression: Franklin Delano Roosevelt addresses the nation for the first time as President of the United States, in the first of his "Fireside chats".
- March 15
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average rises from 53.84 to 62.10. The day's gain of 15.34%, achieved during the depths of the Great Depression, remains to date as the largest 1-day percentage gain for the index.
- Austrian Chancellor Engelbert Dollfuss keeps members of the National Council from convening, starting the Austrofascist dictatorship.
- March 20
- Dachau, the first Nazi concentration camp, is completed (it opens March 22).
- Giuseppe Zangara, the attempted assassin of Franklin D. Roosevelt is executed by the electric chair
- March 22 – President Franklin Roosevelt signs an amendment to the Volstead Act known as the Cullen–Harrison Act, allowing the manufacture and sale of "3.2 beer" (3.2% alcohol by weight, approximately 4% alcohol by volume) and light wines.
- March 23 – The Reichstag passes the Enabling Act, making Adolf Hitler dictator of Germany.
- March 24 – Jewish protesters in New York City call for a boycott of German goods in response to the persecution of German Jews by the Nazis.
- March 27 – Japan announces to leave the League of Nations (due to a cancelation period of exactly two years, the egression becomes effective March 27, 1935)
- March 31 – The Civilian Conservation Corps is established with the mission of relieving rampant unemployment in the United States.
- April 1 – The recently elected Nazis under Julius Streicher organize a one-day boycott of all Jewish-owned businesses in Germany.
- April 2 – In a cricket test match against New Zealand, English batsman Wally Hammond scores a record 336 runs.
- April 3
- An anti-monarchist rebellion occurs in Siam (Thailand).
- First flight over Mount Everest, a British expedition, led by the Marquis of Clydesdale, and funded by Lucy, Lady Houston.
- April 4 – The American airship Akron crashes off the coast of New Jersey, killing 73 of its 76 crewmen. It is the worst aviation accident in history up to this date and until 1950.
- April 5
- The International Court of Justice in The Hague decides that Greenland belongs to Denmark and condemns Norwegian landings on eastern Greenland. Norway submits to the decision.
- President of the United States Franklin D. Roosevelt declares a national emergency and issues Executive Order 6102, making it illegal for U.S. citizens to own substantial amounts of monetary gold or bullion.
- April 7
- Sale of some beer is legalized in the United States under the Cullen-Harrison Act of March 22, eight months before the full repeal of Prohibition in December.
- The Law for the Restoration of the Professional Civil Service is passed in Germany, the first law of the new regime directed against Jews (as well as political opponents).
- April 11 – Aviator Bill Lancaster takes off in England, in an attempt to make a speed record to the Cape of Good Hope, but vanishes (his body is not found in the Sahara Desert until 1962).
- April 13 – The Children and Young Persons Act is passed in the United Kingdom.
- April 19 – The United States officially goes off the gold standard.
- April 21 – Nazi Germany outlaws the kosher ritual shechita.
- April 24
- Persecution of Jehovah's Witnesses in Nazi Germany begins with seizure of the Bible Students' office in Magdeburg.
- Jewish physicians in Nazi Germany are excluded from official insurance schemes, forcing many to give up their practices.
- April 26
- The Gestapo secret police are established in Nazi Germany by Hermann Göring.
- Editors of the Harvard Lampoon steal the Sacred Cod of Massachusetts from the State House (it is returned two days later).
- April 27
- The Jessop & Son department store in Nottingham, England, is acquired by John Lewis Partnership (its first store outside of London).
- The Stahlhelm organization joins the Nazi party.
- May 2
- The first alleged modern sighting of the Loch Ness Monster occurs.
- Gleichschaltung: Adolf Hitler prohibits trade unions.
- May 3
- In the Irish Free State, Dáil Éireann abolishes the oath of allegiance to the British Crown.
- Nellie Tayloe Ross becomes the first woman to be named director of the United States Mint.
- May 5 – The detection by Karl Jansky of radio waves from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy is reported in The New York Times. The discovery leads to the birth of radio astronomy.
- May 8 – Mohandas Gandhi begins a 3-week hunger strike because of the mistreatment of the lower castes.
- May 10
- In Germany, the Nazis stage massive public book burnings.
- Paraguay declares war on Bolivia.
- May 12 – Agricultural Adjustment Act is enacted in the USA.
- May 17 – Vidkun Quisling and Johan Bernhard Hjort form The Nasjonal Samling (the National-Socialist Party) of Norway.
- May 18 – New Deal: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signs an act creating the Tennessee Valley Authority.
- May 26 – The Nazi Party in Germany introduces a law to legalize eugenic sterilization.
- May 27
- New Deal: The Federal Securities Act is signed into law, requiring the registration of securities with the Federal Trade Commission.
- The Century of Progress World's Fair opens in Chicago.
- Walt Disney's classic Silly Symphony cartoon The Three Little Pigs is first released by United Artists.
- June 5 – The U.S. Congress abrogates the United States' use of the gold standard by enacting a joint resolution nullifying the right of creditors to demand payment in gold.
- June 6 – The first drive-in movie theater opens in Pennsauken Township, near Camden, New Jersey.
- June 12 – The London Economic Conference is held.
- June 17 – Union Station massacre: In Kansas City, Missouri, Pretty Boy Floyd kills an FBI agent, 3 local police, and the person they intended to rescue, captured bank robber Frank Nash.
- June 21 – All non-Nazi parties are forbidden in Germany.
- June 25 – Wilmersdorfer Tennishallen delegates convene in Berlin to protest against the persecution of Jehovah's Witnesses in Nazi Germany.
- June 26 – The American Totalisator Company unveils its first electronic pari-mutuel betting machine at the Arlington Park race track near Chicago.
- July 1 – The London Passenger Transport Board is founded.
- July 4 – Gandhi is sentenced to prison in India.
- July 6 – The first Major League Baseball All-Star Game is played at Comiskey Park in Chicago.
- July 8 – The first rugby union test match is played between the Wallabies of Australia and the Springboks of South Africa at Newlands in Cape Town.
- July 14 – In Nazi Germany:
- Formation of new political parties is forbidden.
- The Law for the Prevention of Hereditarily Diseased Offspring is enacted, allowing compulsory sterilization of citizens suffering from a list of alleged genetic disorders.
- July 15
- Signing of the Four-Power Pact by Britain, France, Germany and Italy.
- International Left Opposition (ILO) is renamed International Communist League (ICL).
- July 20 – Reichskonkordat: Vatican state secretary Eugenio Pacelli (later Pope Pius XII) signs an accord with Germany.
- July 22
- Wiley Post becomes the first person to fly solo around the world, landing at Floyd Bennett Field in Brooklyn, New York, after traveling eastabout 15,596 mi (25,099 km) in 7 days 18 hours 45 minutes.
- "Machine Gun Kelly" and Albert Bates kidnap Charles Urschel, an Oklahoma oilman, and demand $200,000 ransom.
- July 24 – Several members of the Barrow Gang are injured or captured during a running battle with local police near Dexter, Iowa.
- August 1 – The Blue Eagle emblem of the National Recovery Administration is displayed publicly for the first time.
- August 2 – Opening of the Stalin White Sea–Baltic Sea Canal, a 227 km navigable waterway constructed using forced labour in the Soviet Union connecting the White Sea with Lake Onega and the Baltic.
- August 7 – Simele massacre: More than 3,000 Assyrian Iraqis are killed by Iraq government troops.
- August 12 – Winston Churchill makes his first speech publicly warning of the dangers of German rearmament.
- August 14 – Loggers cause a forest fire in the Coast Range of Oregon, later known as the first forest fire of the Tillamook Burn. It is extinguished on September 5, after destroying 240,000 acres (970 km).
- August 25 – The Diexi earthquake shakes Mao County, Sichuan, China and kills 9,000 people.
- August 30 – German Jewish philosopher Theodor Lessing is assassinated in Marienbad (Mariánské Lázně), Czechoslovakia, dying the following day.
- September 12
- Alejandro Lerroux forms a new government in Spain.
- Leó Szilárd, waiting for a red light on Southampton Row in Bloomsbury, conceives the idea of the nuclear chain reaction.
- September 26 – A hurricane destroys the town of Tampico, Mexico.
- October 1 – A failed assassination attempt against Engelbert Dollfuss, leader of the Fatherland's Front in Austria, seriously injures him.
- October 7 – Air France is formed by the merger of five French airline companies, beginning operations with 250 planes.
- October 10 – 1933 United Airlines Boeing 247 mid-air explosion: A bomb destroys a United Airlines Boeing 247 on a transcontinental flight in mid-air near Chesterton, Indiana, killing all 7 on board, in the first proven case of sabotage in civil aviation, although no suspect is ever identified.
- October 12 – The United States Army Disciplinary Barracks on Alcatraz is acquired by the United States Department of Justice, which plans to incorporate the island into its Federal Bureau of Prisons as a federal penitentiary.
- October 13 – The British Interplanetary Society is founded.
- October 14 – Germany announces its withdrawal from the League of Nations and the World Disarmament Conference, after the U.S., the U.K. and France deny its request to increase its defense armaments under the Versailles Treaty.
- October 14-16 – The new constitution of Estonia is approved only on the third consecutive referendum.
- October 17 – Scientist Albert Einstein arrives in the United States where he settles permanently as a refugee from Nazi Germany and takes up a position at the Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, New Jersey.
- November 5 – Spanish Basque people vote for autonomy.
- November 8 – New Deal: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt unveils the Civil Works Administration, an organization designed to create jobs for more than 4 million of the unemployed.
- November 11 – Dust Bowl: In South Dakota, a very strong dust storm, ("the great black blizzard"), strips topsoil from desiccated farmlands (one of a series of disastrous dust storms that year).
- November 16 – The United States and the Soviet Union establish formal diplomatic relations.
- November 17 – The Marx Brothers' anarchic comedy film Duck Soup is released in the U.S.
- November 19 – Second Spanish Republic: General elections result in victory by the right-wing parties.
- November 22 – The Fujian People's Government is declared in Fujian Province, China.
- December 5 – The 21st Amendment to the United States Constitution is passed, repealing Prohibition.
- December 6 - U.S. federal judge John M. Woolsey rules that James Joyce's novel Ulysses is not obscene.
- December 15 – The US 21st Amendment officially goes into effect, alcohol becomes legal in the US.
- December 21
- Newfoundland returns to Crown colony status following financial collapse.
- The British Plastics Federation (the oldest in the world) is founded.
- December 24 – A train crash in Lagny, France kills over 200.
- December 26
- The Nissan Motor Company is organized in Tokyo, Japan.
- FM radio is patented.
- December 29 – Members of the Iron Guard assassinate Ion Gheorghe Duca, prime minister of Romania.
1933: Date unknown
- The United States Federal Government outlaws cannabis.
- A coup attempt against Franklin Delano Roosevelt fails in the United States (see Smedley Butler).
- US President Roosevelt rejects socialism and government ownership of industry.
- Nazi Germany forms the Expert Committee on Questions of Population and Racial Policy under Reich Interior Minister Wilhelm Frick.
- The Holodomor genocide takes place in Ukraine. The average life expectancy for a Ukrainian male born in 1933 was 7.3 years.
- The first doughnut store under the Krispy Kreme name opens in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Jimmie Angel becomes the first foreigner to see the Angel Falls, Venezuela (they are named after him).
- The Adélaïde Concerto, a spurious work attributed to Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, is published as "edited" (actually composed) by Marius Casadesus.
- 15 million unemployed in the USA.
- Five coalition cabinets form and fall in France.
- Turkey concludes a treaty with the creditors of the former Ottoman Empire to schedule the payments in Paris. (Turkey succeeds in clearing all the debt in less than twenty years.)
- The first dated ISCF group is started in Australia at North Sydney Boys High School, with the group still running today.
- English cricket team in Australia in 1932–33: The England cricket team wins The Ashes using the controversial bodyline tactic.
- The Mexican Indian Wars end after 414 years.
- January 1 – Joe Orton, British playwright (d. 1967)
- January 2
- On Kawara, Japanese conceptual artist (d. 2014)
- Morimura Seiichi, Japanese novelist and author
- January 6
- Emil Steinberger, Swiss comedian, director, and writer
- Oleg Grigoryevich Makarov, Russian cosmonaut (d. 2003)
- January 7 – Nicette Bruno, Brazilian actress
- January 8
- Supriya Devi, Indian Bengali actress (d. 2018)
- Charles Osgood, American journalist and commentator
- Jean-Marie Straub, French filmmaker
- January 9
- Paulo Goulart, Brazilian actor (d. 2014)
- Robert García, American politician (d. 2017)
- January 13 – Shahnon Ahmad, Malaysian writer and politician (d. 2017)
- January 14 – Stan Brakhage, American filmmaker (d. 2003)
- January 16 – Susan Sontag, American author (d. 2004)
- January 17
- Dalida, French singer (d. 1987)
- Shari Lewis, American ventriloquist (d. 1998)
- Prince Sadruddin Aga Khan, French U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees (d. 2003)
- January 18 – John Boorman, English film director
- January 21 – Habib Thiam, Senegal politician (d. 2017)
- January 23
- Bill Hayden, Australian politician, 21st Governor-General of Australia
- Chita Rivera, American actress and dancer
- January 24 – Bob Beattie, American skiing coach (d. 2018)
- January 25 – Corazon Aquino, 11th President of the Philippines (d. 2009)
- January 27 -- Ary Fontoura, Brazilian actor, writer, director, poet and TV-presenter
- February 2
- M'el Dowd, American actress and singer (d. 2012)
- Tony Jay, British-American actor (d. 2006)
- February 3 – Polde Bibič, Slovenian film and stage actor and memoir writer (d. 2012)
- February 5 – Miguel d'Escoto Brockmann, Nicaraguan diplomat, politician and priest (d. 2017)
- February 6 – Leslie Crowther, British TV comedian & game show host (d. 1996)
- February 7 – John Anderton, English footballer
- February 8 – Elly Ameling, Dutch soprano
- February 12 – Costa-Gavras, Greek-born director and writer
- February 13
- Paul Biya, 2nd President of Cameroon
- Kim Novak, American film actress
- February 14 – Madhubala, Indian actress (d. 1969)
- February 17
- Craig L. Thomas, American Senator (d. 2007)
- Syed Sajjad Ali Shah, 13th Chief Justice of Pakistan (d. 2017)
- February 18
- Željko Senečić, Croatian film and television production designer (d. 2018)
- Yoko Ono, Japanese-born singer and artist, widow of John Lennon
- Sir Bobby Robson, English soccer player and manager (d. 2009)
- February 21 – Nina Simone, American singer (d. 2003)
- February 22 – Katharine, Duchess of Kent
- February 23 – Donna J. Stone, American poet and philanthropist (d. 1994)
- February 26 – Lubomyr Husar, Ukrainian Catholic bishop (d. 2017)
- February 27 – Raymond Berry, American football player
- February 28 – Miro Steržaj, Slovenian bowler and businessman
- March 3 – Lee Radziwill, American socialite, sister of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
- March 4 – Sulaiman Daud, Malaysian politician (d. 2010)
- March 5 – Evgeni Vasiukov, Russian chess grandmaster (d. 2018)
- March 6
- Ted Abernathy, American baseball player (d. 2004)
- Augusto Odone, creator of Lorenzo's Oil (d. 2013)
- March 7 – Jackie Blanchflower, Northern Irish footballer (d. 1998)
- March 10 – Elizabeth Azcona Cranwell, Argentine poet and translator (d. 2004)
- March 12
- Myrna Fahey, American actress (d. 1973)
- Ken Hodgkisson, English footballer (d. 2018)
- Barbara Feldon, American actress and model
- Jesús Gil, Spanish right-wing politician, construction businessman, and football team owner (d. 2004)
- March 13
- Mike Stoller, American songwriter
- Gloria McMillan, American former actress and teacher
- March 14
- Manoel Carlos, Brazilian novelist
- Sir Michael Caine, British actor
- René Felber, Swiss Federal Councilor
- Quincy Jones, American music producer and composer
- March 15 – Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States
- March 16 – Sandy Weill, American financier and philanthropist
- March 19 – Philip Roth, American author
- March 22 – Abolhassan Banisadr, first President of Iran
- March 23 – Philip Zimbardo, American psychologist and professor emeritus at Stanford University
- March 27 – Lê Văn Hưng, South Vietnam army generals (d. 1975)
- April 1 – Claude Cohen-Tannoudji, French physicist and Nobel Prize laureate
- April 3 – Renae Youngberg. American professional baseball player (d. 2015)
- April 5
- Larry Felser, American sports columnist (d. 2014)
- Frank Gorshin, American actor (Batman) (d. 2005)
- April 6
- Henryk Niedźwiedzki, Polish boxer (d. 2018)
- Roy Goode, British legal academic
- April 7 – Wayne Rogers, American actor (d. 2015)
- April 9
- Jean-Paul Belmondo, French actor
- Gian Maria Volontè, Italian actor (d. 1994)
- April 12
- Dame Montserrat Caballé, Catalan soprano
- Ben Nighthorse Campbell, U.S. Senator
- April 14
- Morton Subotnick, American electronic composer
- Yuri Oganessian, Russian nuclear physicist, namesake of Oganesson
- April 15
- Roy Clark, American country musician
- Elizabeth Montgomery, American actress (Bewitched) (d. 1995)
- April 16 – Dame Joan Bakewell, British broadcaster
- April 18 – Michael Bradshaw, British actor (d. 2001)
- April 19 – Jayne Mansfield, American actress (d. 1967)
- April 24
- Patricia Bosworth, American writer and biographer
- Claire Davenport, British actress (d. 2002)
- April 25
- Jerry Leiber, American composer (d. 2011)
- Joyce Ricketts, American baseball player [AAGPBL] (d. 1992)
- Lawrence F. Scalise, American politician and attorney (d. 2015)
- April 26
- Carol Burnett, American actress, singer and comedian
- Ilkka Kuusisto, Finnish composer
- Arno Allan Penzias, German-born physicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- April 29
- Ed Charles, American basketball player (d. 2018)
- Mark Eyskens, Prime Minister of Belgium
- Rod McKuen, American singer-songwriter and poet (d. 2015)
- Willie Nelson, American country singer and songwriter
- April 30
- Vittorio Merloni, Italian entrepreneur (d. 2016)
- May 3
- James Brown, African-American soul musician (I Feel Good) (d. 2006)
- Steven Weinberg, American physicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- May 4 – J. Fred Duckett, Texan Sports announcer and teacher (d. 2007)
- May 5 – Ratnasiri Wickremanayake, two-time Prime Minister of Sri Lanka (d. 2016)
- May 7
- Johnny Unitas, American football player (d. 2002)
- Nexhmije Pagarusha, Albanian singer and actress
- Roger Perry, American actor
- May 9 – Jessica Steele, English romance novelist
- May 10 – Barbara Taylor Bradford, English writer
- May 11
- Anna Marguerite McCann, first female American underwater archaeologist (d. 2017)
- Louis Farrakhan, African-American Muslim leader
- May 14 – Siân Phillips, Welsh actress
- May 15 – Carol Habben, American baseball player (d. 1997)
- May 20 - Dan Budnik, American photographer
- May 21 – Maurice André, French trumpeter (d. 2012)
- May 22 – Chen Jingrun, Chinese mathematician (d. 1996)
- May 23
- Joan Collins, English actress (Dynasty)
- Shōzō Iizuka, Japanese voice actor
- May 25 – Ray Spencer, English footballer (d. 2016)
- May 26 – Edward Whittemore, American writer and CIA agent (d. 1995)
- May 27 – Michael Crouch, Australian investor and water boiler manufacturer (d. 2018)
- May 29 – Helmuth Rilling, German conductor
- June 1
- Charles Wilson, American politician (d. 2010)
- Haruo Remeliik, 1st President of Palau (d. 1985)
- June 3 – Celso Torrelio, 69th President of Bolivia (d. 1999)
- June 6 – Heinrich Rohrer, Swiss physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- June 8 – Joan Rivers, American comedic actress, comedian (d. 2014)
- June 10 – F. Lee Bailey, American former criminal defense attorney
- June 11
- Gene Wilder, American actor (d. 2016)
- Marly Bueno (pt), Brazilian actress (d. 2012)
- June 13 – Sven-Olov Sjödelius, Swedish sprint canoeist (d. 2018)
- June 14 – Vladislav Rastorotsky, Soviet gymnastics coach
- June 15 – Mohammad-Ali Rajai, 2nd President of Iran and 47th Prime Minister of Iran (d. 1981)
- June 17
- Harry Browne, American writer and Presidential candidate (d. 2006)
- Maurice Stokes, American basketball player (d. 1970)
- June 18 – Colin Brumby, Australian composer and conductor (d. 2018)
- June 19 – Viktor Patsayev, Russian cosmonaut (d. 1971)
- June 20 – Danny Aiello, American actor
- June 21
- Bernie Kopell, American actor and comedian
- Aleksandar Vasin, Yugoslav fencer
- June 22 – Dianne Feinstein, American policitian and former mayor of San Francisco
- June 23
- Dave Bristol, American baseball manager
- Hermenegildo Sábat, Uruguayan-Argentine caricaturist
- June 24
- Ngina Kenyatta, former First Lady of Kenya
- Sam Jones, American professional basketball player at shooting guard
- Bernard Grandmaître, Canadian politician
- Mariano Antonelli, Italian sports shooter
- June 25
- Bob Cole, Canadian sports television announcer
- Hong Sook-ja, South Korean politician and feminist
- James Meredith, American Civil Rights Movement figure, writer, political adviser and Air Force veteran
- Álvaro Siza, Portuguese Architect
- Israel Zilber, Latvian chess player
- June 26
- Gerry Weiner, Canadian politician
- Ralph Guglielmi, American football quarterback (d. 2017)
- David Winnick, British Labour Party politician
- McNeil Moore, American football player
- Claudio Abbado, Italian conductor (d. 2014)
- June 27
- L. James Sullivan, American firearms inventor
- Louise Bishop, American politician
- June 28
- Antonio Flamand, Canadian politician
- Morris Hirsch, American mathematician
- V. Sasisekharan, Indian Molecular biologist
- June 29
- Piero Barucci, Italian academic
- John Bradshaw, American theologian and educator (d. 2016)
- Roy Harris, American heavyweight boxer
- John D. Hawke, Jr., American politician
- David Nething, American politician
- Bob Fass, American radio personality
- June 30
- Lea Massari, Italian actress and singer
- Don Head, Canadian ice hockey player
- Orval Tessier, Canadian professional ice hockey centre and coach
- Mauricio Rosencof, Uruguayan playwright, poet and journalist
- July 1
- Joe Buick, Scottish footballer
- Frank Baumann, American pitcher in Major League Baseball
- Radivoje Ognjanović, Serbian football manager and former player
- Hamza Qasim, Iraqi football goalkeeper
- July 2 – Kenny Wharram, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2017)
- July 3
- Maximilian, Margrave of Baden, German prince
- Carmen Barbará, Spanish comics artist and illustrator
- Lidy Stoppelman, Dutch figure skater
- July 4
- La Prieta Linda, Mexican singer and actress
- Jan Breytenbach, South African colonel
- July 5
- Lisa Janti, American actress
- Jonathan Baumbach, American author, academic and film critic
- July 6
- June Kenney, American actress
- Reza Davari Ardakani, Iranian philosopher
- Jean-Pierre Mocky, French film director, actor, screenwriter and producer
- Frank Austin, English footballer (d. 2004)
- July 7
- Murray Halberg, New Zealand runner
- David McCullough, American historian and author
- Bruce Wells, English boxer and actor (d. 2009)
- July 8 – Bucky Bockhorn, American basketball player
- July 9
- John Devine, English footballer
- Oliver Sacks, English-born neurologist (d. 2015)
- July 11
- Bob McGrath, American actor
- György Czakó, Hungarian figure skater
- July 14
- Dumaagiin Sodnom, 13th Prime Minister of Mongolia
- Enrique Rodríguez Negrón, Puerto Rican politician
- Michael Cardenas, American businessman
- July 15
- Guido Crepax, Italian comics artist (d. 2003)
- Julian Bream, English guitarist and lutenist
- M. T. Vasudevan Nair, Indian writer
- July 16
- Gheorghe Cozorici, Romanian actor (d. 1993)
- Julian Klymkiw, Canadian professional ice hockey goaltender
- Julian A. Brodsky, American businessman
- July 17 – Karmenu Mifsud Bonnici, 9th Prime Minister of Malta
- July 18
- Syd Mead, American industrial and conceptual designer
- Jean Yanne, French film actor and director (d. 2003)
- July 19 – Michel Lévêque, French diplomat and politician
- July 20
- Buddy Knox, American singer (d. 1999)
- Cormac McCarthy, Pulitzer Prize winning and National Book Award winning author
- July 21
- Herman Timme, Dutch decathlete
- John Gardner, American novelist (d. 1982)
- July 22 – Bertice Reading, American actress and singer (d. 1991)
- July 23 – Bert Convy, American game show host, actor and singer (d. 1991)
- July 24
- John Aniston, American actor
- Doug Sanders, American former golfer
- July 26 – Kathryn Hays, American television and soap opera actress
- July 27
- Nick Reynolds, American folk singer (d. 2008)
- Ted Whitten, Australian rules footballer (d. 1995)
- July 28 – Charlie Hodge, Canadian former ice hockey goaltender (d. 2016)
- July 29
- Peter Baldwin, British actor (d. 2015)
- Lou Albano, American professional wrestler and actor (d. 2009)
- Robert Fuller, American former actor and current rancher
- July 30 – Edd Byrnes, American actor and singer
- August 1
- Dom DeLuise, American actor and comedian (d. 2009)
- Aquinas Ryan, Canadian politician (d. 2017)
- Jesse Corti, Venezuelan-born actor and comedian
- Masaichi Kaneda, Japanese baseball pitcher
- August 2 – Tom Bell, English actor (d. 2006)
- August 3 – Vera Katz, American politician (d. 2017)
- August 7
- Elinor Ostrom, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2012)
- Jerry Pournelle, American science fiction writer (d. 2017)
- August 8 – Joe Tex, African-American soul singer (d. 1982)
- August 10
- Silvia Caos, Cuban-Mexican actress (d. 2006)
- Doyle Brunson, American poker player
- Rocky Colavito, American baseball player
- August 11 – Jerry Falwell, American evangelist and conservative political activist (d. 2007)
- August 14 – Richard R. Ernst, Swiss chemist, Nobel Prize laureate
- August 16
- Julie Newmar, American actress
- Stuart Roosa, American astronaut (d. 1994)
- Ricardo Blume, Peruvian-Mexican actor and theater director
- August 17 – Gene Kranz, American NASA Flight Director
- August 18 – Roman Polanski, Polish film director
- August 19
- Asmund Bjørken, Norwegian musician (d. 2018)
- Bettina Cirone, American photographer and model
- August 20 – George J. Mitchell, United States Senator
- August 21
- Dame Janet Baker, English mezzo-soprano
- Barry Norman, English film critic (d. 2017)
- August 23 – Robert Curl, American chemist, Nobel Prize laureate
- August 24 – Ham Richardson, American tennis player (d. 2006)
- August 25 – Tom Skerritt, American actor
- August 26 – Robert Chartoff, American film producer (d. 2015)
- August 28 – Jean Weaver, American female professional baseball player (d. 2008)
- August 29 – Arnold Koller, Swiss Federal Councilor
- September 1
- Ann Richards, Governor of Texas (d. 2006)
- T. Thirunavukarasu, Sri Lankan Tamil politician (d. 1982)
- Conway Twitty, American country music artist (d. 1993)
- September 2
- Mathieu Kérékou, 5th President of Benin (d. 2015)
- Victor Spinetti, British actor (d. 2012)
- September 9 – Michael Novak, American philosopher and author (d. 2017)
- September 10
- Yevgeny Khrunov, Russian cosmonaut (d. 2000)
- Karl Lagerfeld, German fashion designer and artist
- September 11 – William Luther Pierce, American author and activist (d. 2002)
- September 12 – Felix Reilly, Scottish footballer (d. 2018)
- September 13
- Eileen Fulton, American stage and soap opera actress
- Mahant Swami Maharaj, born Vinu Patel, Indian Hindu guru
- September 14 – Hillevi Rombin, Swedish athlete and model, Miss Universe 1955 (d. 1996)
- September 15
- Henry Darrow, Puerto-Rican American actor
- Rafael Frühbeck de Burgos, Spanish conductor (d. 2014)
- Monica Maughan, Australian actress (d. 2010)
- September 17 – Dorothy Loudon, American actress and singer (d. 2003)
- September 18
- Tomas Aguon Camacho, Northern Mariana Islands Roman Catholic prelate (d. 2018)
- Scotty Bowman, Canadian ice hockey coach
- September 19 – David McCallum, Scottish actor
- September 20 – Dennis Viollet, English footballer (d. 1999)
- September 21 – Dick Simon, American racing driver
- September 24
- Raffaele Farina, Archivist of the Holy Roman Church and cardinal
- Mel Taylor, American drummer (The Ventures) (d. 1996)
- September 25 – Hubie Brown, American basketball coach and broadcaster
- September 27
- Greg Morris, American actor (d. 1996)
- Kathleen Nolan, American actress and first female president of the Screen Actors Guild
- Will Sampson, American actor (d. 1987)
- September 29 – Samora Machel, President of Mozambique (d. 1986)
- September 30
- Michel Aoun, President of Lebanon
- Cissy Houston, American singer
- October 2 – John Gurdon, British developmental biologist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
- October 3 – Abdon Pamich, Italian Olympic athlete
- October 9
- Joan Berger, American female professional baseball player
- Peter Mansfield, British physicist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (d. 2017)
- October 10 – Jay Sebring, American hair stylist (d. 1969)
- October 12 – Clayton Jacobson II, American inventor of the Jet Ski
- October 17 – Jeanine Deckers, Belgian nun, known as "The Singing Nun" (d. 1985)
- October 19 – Dom Geraldo Majella, Brazilian Roman Catholic Cardinal
- October 23 – Lois Youngen, American professional baseball player
- October 24
- Reginald Kray, British gangster (d. 2000)
- Ronald Kray, British gangster (d. 1995)
- Norman Rush, American writer
- October 29 – Sydney Ball, Australian abstract painter (d. 2017)
- October 31 – Zoran Lakić, Montenegrin historian
- November 1
- Samir Roychoudhury, Indian Bengali poet and philosopher of Hungry generation (d. 2016)
- Huub Oosterhuis, Dutch poet, theologian and liturgy reformer
- November 3
- John Barry, British film score composer (d. 2011)
- Ken Berry, American actor
- Jeremy Brett, British actor (d. 1995)
- Aneta Corsaut, American actress (d. 1995)
- Michael Dukakis, American politician and 1988 Democratic Presidential candidate
- Amartya Sen, Indian economist, Nobel Prize laureate
- November 4 – Charles K. Kao, Chinese-Shanghainese electrical engineer and physicist
- November 6
- Knut Johannesen, Norwegian speed-skater
- Else Ackermann, German physician and pharmacologist
- November 9
- Jim Perry, American game show host (d. 2015)
- Lucian Pintilie, Romanian film director and screenwriter (d. 2018)
- November 10 – Don Clarke, Rugby football player of New Zealand (d. 2002)
- November 11
- Kay Arthur, American Bible teacher, speaker and author
- Keiko Tanaka-Ikeda, Japanese artistic gymnast
- November 14 – Fred Haise, American astronaut who flew in Apollo 13
- November 15 – Jack Burns, American actor
- November 19 – Larry King, American talk show host
- November 21
- T. Rasalingam, Sri Lankan Tamil politician
- Jean Shepard, American country singer-songwriter (d. 2016)
- November 23 – Krzysztof Penderecki, Polish composer
- November 25 – Kathryn Grant, American actress
- November 26
- Robert Goulet, American entertainer (d. 2007)
- Tony Verna, American inventor of instant replay (d. 2015)
- November 28
- Hope Lange, American actress (d. 2003)
- Joe Knollenberg, American politician (d. 2018)
- November 29
- John Mayall, English singer
- Francisco Cuoco, Brazilian actor
- December 1
- Fujiko F. Fujio, Japanese cartoon artist (d. 1996)
- Lou Rawls, African-American singer (d. 2006)
- December 2 – Mike Larrabee, American Olympic athlete (d. 2003)
- December 3 – Paul J. Crutzen, Dutch chemist, Nobel Prize laureate
- December 4 – Wink Martindale, American game show host and disc jockey
- December 6 – Henryk Górecki, Polish composer (d. 2010)
- December 9 – Orville Moody, American golfer (d. 2008)
- December 10 – Mako, Japanese-born actor (d. 2006)
- December 11 – Charlie Bryan, American labor leader (d. 2013)
- December 13 – Lou Adler, American record producer and film producer
- December 14
- Justin Rakotoniaina, 3rd Prime Minister of Madagascar (d. 2001)
- Eva Wilma, Brazilian actress
- December 15 – Tim Conway, American actor and comedian
- December 17
- Shirley Abrahamson, American jurist; Chief Justice of the Wisconsin Supreme Court
- Walter Booker, American jazz bassist (d. 2006)
- December 20 – Jean Carnahan, American politician
- December 22 – Abel Pacheco, 44th President of Costa Rica
- December 23 – Akihito, Emperor of Japan
- December 25 – Phan Văn Khải, 5th Prime Minister of Vietnam (d. 2018)
- December 26
- Ugly Dave Gray, Australian television personality
- Caroll Spinney, American puppeteer
1933: Date unknown
- Jalal Talabani, Kurdish President of Iraq (d. 2017)
Prince Luigi Amedeo, Duke of the Abruzzi
- January 3
- Wilhelm Cuno, German businessman and politician, 15th Chancellor of Germany (b. 1876)
- Jack Pickford, Canadian-born actor, film director, and producer (b. 1896)
- January 5
- Calvin Coolidge, 30th President of the United States (b. 1872)
- J. M. Robertson, British Liberal Party politician, writer, and journalist, Parliamentary Secretary to the Board of Trade (b. 1856)
- January 7 – Bert Hinkler, Australian pioneer aviator (b. 1892)
- January 9 -- Kate Gleason, American engineer (b. 1865)
- January 10 – Roberto Mantovani, Italian geologist (b. 1854)
- January 17 – Louis Comfort Tiffany, stained glass artist and jewelry designer, son of Charles Lewis Tiffany
- January 25 – Lewis J. Selznick, American film producer (b. 1870)
- January 29
- Thomas Coward, British ornithologist (b. 1867)
- Sara Teasdale, American lyrical poet (b. 1884)
- January 31 – John Galsworthy, British writer, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1867)
- February 5
- James Banning, American aviation pioneer (b. 1900)
- Josiah Thomas, Australian politician (b. 1863)
- February 12
- Henri Duparc, French composer (b. 1848)
- Sir William Robertson, British Field Marshall (b. 1860)
- February 14 – Carl Correns, German botanist and geneticist (b. 1864)
- February 15 – Pat Sullivan, Australian-born director and producer of animated films (b. 1885)
- February 18 – James J. Corbett, American boxer (b. 1866)
- February 26
- Spottiswoode Aitken, British-American actor (b. 1868)
- Grand Duke Alexander Mikhailovich of Russia (b. 1866)
- February 27 – Walter Hiers, American actor (b. 1893)
- March 1 – Uładzimir Žyłka, Belarusian poet (b. 1900)
- March 6 – Anton Cermak, Mayor of Chicago (assassinated) (b. 1873)
- March 10 – Ahmed Sharif as-Senussi, Chief of the Senussi order in Libya (b. 1873)
- March 13
- Anton Dimitrov, Bulgarian revolutionary leader (b. 1867)
- Robert T. A. Innes, South African astronomer (b. 1861)
- March 14
- Balto, American sled dog (b. 1919)
- Antonio Garbasso, Italian physicist and politician (b. 1871)
- March 15 – Gustavo Jiménez, Interim President of Peru (b. 1886)
- March 18 – Prince Luigi Amedeo, Duke of the Abruzzi, Italian mountaineer, explorer, and admiral (b. 1873)
- March 20 – Giuseppe Zangara, attempted assassin of Franklin D. Roosevelt (b. 1900)
- March 26 – Eddie Lang, American musician (b. 1902)
- March 30 – Dan O'Connor, Canadian prospector (b. 1864)
Luis Miguel Sánchez Cerro
- April 4 – William A. Moffett, U.S. admiral (crash of airship USS Akron (ZRS-4)) (b. 1869)
- April 7 -- Archduke Charles Stephen of Austria (d. 1860)
- April 17 – Harriet Brooks, Canadian physicist (b. 1876)
- April 20 -- William Courtenay, Canadian actor and director (b. 1875)
- April 22
- Prince Ludwig Philipp of Thurn and Taxis (b. 1901)
- Henry Royce, English car manufacturer (b. 1863)
- April 23 – Tim Keefe, American baseball player and MLB Hall of Famer (b. 1857)
- April 30 – Luis Miguel Sánchez Cerro, 77th Prime Minister of Peru and 48th President of Peru (b. 1889)
- May 2 – Leonard Huxley, British writer (b. 1860)
- May 3 – Frederick Kerr, English actor (b. 1858)
- May 6 – Li Ching-Yuen, Chinese herbalist, martial artist, tactical advisor.
- May 13 – Ernest Torrence, British actor (b. 1878)
- May 16 – John Henry Mackay, German writer (b. 1864)
- May 19 – Thomas J. O'Brien, American politician and diplomat (b. 1842)
- May 24
- Ludovic Arrachart, French aviator (b. 1897)
- Percy C. Mather, British Protestant missionary (b. 1882)
- Rosslyn Wemyss, 1st Baron Wester Wemyss, British admiral (b. 1864)
- May 26 – Jimmie Rodgers, American country singer (b. 1897)
- June 2 – Frank Jarvis, American athlete (b. 1878)
- June 15 -- Hildegard Burjan, German Roman Catholic nun and blessed (b. 1883)
- June 25
- Jean Cugnot, French Olympic cyclist (b. 1899)
- Giovanni Giacometti, Swiss painter (b. 1868)
- June 29 – Roscoe Arbuckle, American actor, comedian, film director, and screenwriter (b. 1887)
- July 3
- Hipólito Yrigoyen, 18th President of Argentina (b. 1852)
- Franz Wilhelm Seiwert, German painter and sculptor (b. 1894)
- July 11 -- Edward Dillon, American actor and director (b. 1879)
- July 15
- Irving Babbitt, American literary critic (b. 1865)
- Freddie Keppard, American jazz musician (b. 1890)
- Léon de Witte de Haelen, Belgian general (b. 1857)
- July 18 -- Charles Prince, French actor (b. 1872)
- July 27 – Nobuyoshi Mutō, Japanese field marshal and ambassador (b. 1868)
- August 1 – Sulejman Delvina, Albanian politician, 5th Prime Minister of Albania (b. 1884)
- August 13 – Hasan Prishtina, Albanian politician, 8th Prime Minister of Albania (b. 1873)
- August 18 – James Williamson, British film director (b. 1855)
- August 22 – Alexandros Kontoulis, Greek general (b. 1858)
- August 23
- Marie Cahill, American singer and actress (b. 1870)
- Adolf Loos, Austrian-Czechoslovak architect (b. 1870)
- August 30 – Kustaa Ahmala, Finnish politician (b. 1867)
- September 2 – Francesco de Pinedo, Italian aviator (b. 1890)
- September 7
- Max Adalbert, German actor (b. 1874)
- Edward Grey, British statesman (b. 1862)
- September 8 – King Faisal I of Iraq (b. 1885)
- September 10 – Giuseppe Campari, Italian opera singer and Grand Prix driver (b. 1892)
- September 17
- Jules Culot, French entomologist (b. 1861)
- Joseph De Piro, Maltese Roman Catholic priest, missionary and Servant of God (b. 1877)
- September 20 – Annie Besant, British Theosophist, women's rights activist, writer and orator (b. 1847)
- September 24 – Dorothea Baird, British actress (b. 1875)
- September 25
- Paul Ehrenfest, Austrian-Dutch physicist (b. 1880)
- Ring Lardner, American writer (b. 1885)
- September 26 – William Kennedy-Cochran-Patrick, British-born flying ace (b. 1896)
- September 28 – G. R. S. Mead, British writer (b. 1863)
- October 5 – Renée Adorée, French actress (b. 1898)
- October 12 – John Lister, British politician (b. 1847)
- October 16 – Ismael Montes, Bolivian general and political figure, 26th President of Bolivia (b. 1861)
- October 18 - Christine Murrell, English medical doctor, first female member of the British Medical Association's Central Council (b. 1874)
- October 29
- George Luks, American painter (b. 1867)
- Albert Calmette, French bacteriologist and immunologist (b. 1863)
- Paul Painlevé, French mathematician and statesman, 62nd Prime Minister of France (b. 1863)
- November 3 – Émile Roux, French physician (b. 1853)
- November 5 – Texas Guinan, American actress, producer and entrepreneur (b. 1884)
- November 6 – Andrey Lyapchev, 22nd Prime Minister of Bulgaria (b. 1866)
- November 8
- Pietro Albertoni, Italian psychologist and politician (b. 1849)
- Mohammed Nadir Shah, King of Afghanistan (b. 1883)
- November 16 – Kyrillos III of Cyprus, archbishop of the Cypriot Orthodox Church (b. 1859)
- November 18 -- Francisco Javier Gaxiola, Mexican diplomat, lawyer and politician (b. 1870)
- November 21 -- Inez Clough, American actress (b. 1873)
- November 23 – Francois Albert, French journalist (b. 1874)
- November 30 – Arthur Currie, Canadian general (b. 1875)
- December 2 – Clarence Burton, American actor (b. 1882)
- December 4 – Stefan George, German poet (b. 1868)
- December 6 – Auguste Chapuis, French composer (b. 1858)
- December 8
- Yamamoto Gonnohyoe, Imperial Japanese army officer and 8th Prime Minister of Japan (b. 1852)
- Karl Jatho, German airplane pioneer (b. 1873)
- John Joly, Irish physicist (b. 1857)
- December 10 – János Hadik, 19th Prime Minister of Hungary (b. 1863)
- December 16 – Robert W. Chambers, American writer (b. 1865)
- December 17
- Thubten Gyatso, 13th Dalai Lama (b. 1876)
- Oskar Potiorek, Austro-Hungarian general, (b. 1853)
- December 19
- George Jackson Churchward, Great Western Railway chief mechanical engineer (b. 1857)
- Friedrich von Ingenohl, German admiral (b. 1857)
- December 24 – Prince Aribert of Anhalt
- December 25 – Francesc Macià, President of the Generalitat (autonomous government of Catalonia) (b. 1859)
- December 26
- Eduard Vilde, Estonian writer (b. 1865)
- Anatoly Lunacharsky, Russian Marxist revolutionary (b. 1875)
- December 29 – Ion G. Duca, 35th Prime Minister of Romania (b. 1879)
1933: Nobel Prizes
- Physics – Erwin Schrödinger, and Paul Adrien Maurice Dirac
- Chemistry – not awarded
- Physiology or Medicine – Thomas Hunt Morgan
- Literature – Ivan Alekseyevich Bunin
- Peace – Sir Norman Angell (Ralph Lane)
- Garland, Ken (1994). Mr Beck's Underground Map. Harrow Weald: Capital Transport. Buy book ISBN 1-85414-168-6.
- Hoffmann, Peter (1988). German resistance to Hitler. Cambridge, Mass: Harvard University Press. pp. 15–16.
- Ceadel, Martin (1979). "The King and Country Debate, 1933: Student Politics, Pacifism and the Dictators". The Historical Journal. 22 (2): 397–422. doi:10.1017/s0018246x00016885.
- "Roosevelt Authorizes Beer Sale By Signing Bill For 3.2 Brew", Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, March 23, 1933, p.1.
- Williams, Hywel (2005). Cassell's Chronology of World History. London: Weidenfeld & Nicolson. pp. 510–512. Buy book ISBN 0-304-35730-8.
- Limberg, Margarete; Rübsaat, Hubert (2006). Germans No More: Accounts of Jewish Everyday Life, 1933–1938. Berghahn Books. pp. 17–8.
- 48 Stat. 112.
- Coming into force January 1934. Black, Edwin (2001). IBM and the Holocaust. Crown / Random House. p. 93.
- Palmer, Alan; Veronica (1992). The Chronology of British History. London: Century Ltd. pp. 376–377. Buy book ISBN 0-7126-5616-2.
- Vallin, Jacques; Meslé, France; Adamets, Serguei; Pyrozhkov, Serhii (2002). "A New Estimate of Ukrainian Population Losses during the Crises of the 1930s and 1940s" (PDF). Population Studies. 56 (3): 249–264. doi:10.1080/00324720215934. PMID 12553326.
- "First Krispy Kreme doughnut shop found home in Nashville". The Tennessean.
- "Vale Colin Brumby (18/06/1933 - 3/01/2018)". abc.net.au/classic/features/vale-colin-brumby/9301580. Retrieved 6 January 2018.
1933: External links
- The 1930s Timeline: 1933 – from American Studies Programs at The University of Virginia
1933 in other languages
Source of information: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. We're not responsible for the content of this article and your use of this information. Disclaimer
Using this page, you can quickly and easily search for the "1933
" related products in the best online stores. For your convenience the search term is already added to the search box. You can either make a search right now or modify the query somehow (for example, "1933 2018").
You can also change the category of required goods. The "All goods" category is selected right now, so the search will be done in the web stores offering 500 daily sales and special offers, 5 000 000 products related products and services. Thus, in just one click, you can check the current prices, offers, discounts, available goods, etc. Also make sure to check the today's sales in the selected online stores listed below.
US Delivery, Shipping to the United States
The delivery of goods is carried out internationally and across the United States. The goods are shipped to all US cities and towns.
And any things related with "1933" in Alabama can be shipped to Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Decatur, Auburn, Madison, Florence, Gadsden, Vestavia Hills, Prattville, Phenix City, Alabaster, Bessemer, Enterprise, Opelika, Homewood, Northport, Anniston, Prichard, Athens. The shipping is also available in Daphne, Pelham, Oxford, Albertville, Selma, Mountain Brook, Trussville, Troy, Center Point, Helena, Hueytown, Talladega, Fairhope, Ozark, Alexander City, Cullman, Scottsboro, Millbrook, Foley, Hartselle, Fort Payne, Gardendale, Jasper, Saraland, Muscle Shoals, Eufaula, etc.
No need to say, any products related with "1933" in Alaska can be delivered to the following cities: Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Wasilla, Kenai, Kodiak, Bethel, Palmer, Homer, Unalaska, Barrow, Soldotna, Valdez, Nome, Kotzebue, Seward, Wrangell, Dillingham, Cordova, North Pole, Houston, Craig, Hooper Bay, Akutan...
No doubt, the goods named "1933" in Arizona can be purchased if you live in Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Yuma, Avondale, Flagstaff, Goodyear, Lake Havasu City, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Sierra Vista, Maricopa, Oro Valley, Prescott, Bullhead City, Prescott Valley. It is also available for the people living in Apache Junction, Marana, El Mirage, Kingman, Queen Creek, Florence, San Luis, Sahuarita, Fountain Hills, Nogales, Douglas, Eloy, Payson, Somerton, Paradise Valley, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Chino Valley, Show Low, Sedona, and other cities.
As you know, any things related with "1933" in Arkansas can be bought in Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Pine Bluff, Bentonville, Hot Springs, Benton, Texarkana, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Russellville, Bella Vista, West Memphis, Paragould, Cabot. Delivery is also carried out in Searcy, Van Buren, El Dorado, Maumelle, Blytheville, Forrest City, Siloam Springs, Bryant, Harrison, Hot Springs Village, Mountain Home, Marion, Helena-West Helena, Camden, Magnolia, Arkadelphia, Malvern, Batesville, Hope and smaller towns.
No doubt, the goods related with "1933" in California can be sent to Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Stockton, Chula Vista, Fremont, Irvine, San Bernardino, Modesto, Oxnard, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Glendale, Huntington Beach, Santa Clarita, Garden Grove. The shipping is also available in Santa Rosa, Oceanside, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Lancaster, Elk Grove, Palmdale, Corona, Salinas, Pomona, Torrance, Hayward, Escondido, Sunnyvale, Pasadena, Fullerton, Orange, Thousand Oaks, Visalia, Simi Valley, Concord, Roseville, Santa Clara, Vallejo, Victorville. The delivery is also available in El Monte, Berkeley, Downey, Costa Mesa, Inglewood, Ventura, West Covina, Norwalk, Carlsbad, Fairfield, Richmond, Murrieta, Burbank, Antioch, Daly City, Temecula, Santa Maria, El Cajon, Rialto, San Mateo, Compton, Clovis, Jurupa Valley, South Gate, Vista, Mission Viejo. And, of course, Vacaville, Carson, Hesperia, Redding, Santa Monica, Westminster, Santa Barbara, Chico, Whittier, Newport Beach, San Leandro, Hawthorne, San Marcos, Citrus Heights, Alhambra, Tracy, Livermore, Buena Park, Lakewood, Merced, Hemet, Chino, Menifee, Lake Forest, Napa. And also in Redwood City, Bellflower, Indio, Tustin, Baldwin Park, Chino Hills, Mountain View, Alameda, Upland, Folsom, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Lynwood, Union City, Apple Valley, Redlands, Turlock, Perris, Manteca, Milpitas, Redondo Beach, Davis, Camarillo, Yuba City. The shipping is also available in Rancho Cordova, Palo Alto, Yorba Linda, Walnut Creek, South San Francisco, San Clemente, Pittsburg, Laguna Niguel, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Lodi, Madera, Monterey Park, La Habra, Santa Cruz, Encinitas, Tulare, Gardena, National City, Cupertino. And also in Huntington Park, Petaluma, San Rafael, La Mesa, Rocklin, Arcadia, Diamond Bar, Woodland, Fountain Valley, Porterville, Paramount, Hanford, Rosemead, Eastvale, Santee, Highland, Delano, Colton, Novato, Lake Elsinore, Brentwood, Yucaipa, Cathedral City, Watsonville, Placentia, and other cities.
As usual, the products related to the term "1933" in Colorado can be sent to Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Arvada, Westminster, Pueblo, Centennial, Boulder, Greeley, Longmont, Loveland, Broomfield, Grand Junction, Castle Rock, Commerce City, Parker, Littleton, Northglenn, Brighton, Englewood. And other cities and towns, such as Wheat Ridge, Fountain, Lafayette, Windsor, Erie, Evans, Golden, Louisville, Montrose, Durango, Cañon City, Greenwood Village, Sterling, Lone Tree, Johnstown, Superior, Fruita, Steamboat Springs, Federal Heights, Firestone, Fort Morgan, Frederick, Castle Pines, and so on.
Undoubtedly, the goods by your query "1933" in Connecticut can be sent to Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton, etc.
Naturally, the goods by your query "1933" in Delaware can be received in such cities as Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna, Milford, Seaford, Georgetown, Elsmere, New Castle, Millsboro, Laurel, Harrington, Camden, Clayton, Lewes, Milton, Selbyville, Bridgeville, Townsend.
No doubt, any products related with "1933" in Florida can be delivered to Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, Cape Coral, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Gainesville, Coral Springs, Miami Gardens, Clearwater, Palm Bay, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, Lakeland, Davie, Miami Beach, Boca Raton. And also in Deltona, Plantation, Sunrise, Palm Coast, Largo, Deerfield Beach, Melbourne, Boynton Beach, Lauderhill, Fort Myers, Weston, Kissimmee, Homestead, Delray Beach, Tamarac, Daytona Beach, Wellington, North Miami, Jupiter, North Port, Coconut Creek, Port Orange, Sanford, Margate, Ocala, Sarasota, Pensacola and smaller towns.
Normally, the products related to the term "1933" in Georgia can be delivered to Atlanta, Columbus, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Albany, Warner Robins, Alpharetta, Marietta, Valdosta, Smyrna, Dunwoody, Rome, East Point, Milton, Gainesville, Hinesville, Peachtree City, Newnan, Dalton, Douglasville, Kennesaw, LaGrange, Statesboro, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Stockbridge, Woodstock, Carrollton, Canton, Griffin, McDonough, Acworth, Pooler, Union City and smaller towns.
Normally, the products related to the term "1933" in Hawaii can be sent to Honolulu, East Honolulu, Pearl City, Hilo, Kailua, Waipahu, Kaneohe, Mililani Town, Kahului, Ewa Gentry, Mililani Mauka, Kihei, Makakilo, Wahiawa, Schofield Barracks, Wailuku, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Royal Kunia, Halawa, Waimalu, Waianae, Nanakuli, Kailua, Lahaina, Waipio, Hawaiian Paradise Park, Kapaa, and other cities.
It goes without saying that the products by request "1933" in Idaho can be delivered to Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Caldwell, Coeur d'Alene, Twin Falls, Lewiston, Post Falls, Rexburg, Moscow, Eagle, Kuna, Ammon, Chubbuck, Hayden, Mountain Home, Blackfoot, Garden City, Jerome, Burley and smaller towns.
No doubt, the found goods by query "1933" in Illinois can be bought in Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Champaign, Bloomington, Decatur, Evanston, Des Plaines, Berwyn, Wheaton, Belleville, Elmhurst, DeKalb, Moline, Urbana, Crystal Lake, Quincy, Rock Island, Park Ridge, Calumet City, Pekin, Danville, St. Charles, North Chicago, Galesburg, Chicago Heights, Granite City, Highland Park, Burbank, O'Fallon, Oak Forest, Alton, Kankakee, West Chicago, East St. Louis, McHenry, Batavia, Carbondale, Freeport, Belvidere, Collinsville, Harvey, Lockport, Woodstock, and other cities and towns.
As usual, any products related with "1933" in Indiana can be delivered to the following cities: Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Carmel, Fishers, Bloomington, Hammond, Gary, Lafayette, Muncie, Terre Haute, Kokomo, Noblesville, Anderson, Greenwood, Elkhart, Mishawaka, Lawrence, Jeffersonville, Columbus, Portage, New Albany, Richmond, Westfield, Valparaiso, Goshen, Michigan City, West Lafayette, Marion, East Chicago, Hobart, Crown Point, Franklin, La Porte, Greenfield, etc.
And of course, the products by request "1933" in Iowa can be received in such cities as Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Iowa City, Waterloo, Council Bluffs, Ames, West Des Moines, Dubuque, Ankeny, Urbandale, Cedar Falls, Marion, Bettendorf, Marshalltown, Mason City, Clinton, Burlington, Ottumwa, Fort Dodge, Muscatine, Coralville, Johnston, North Liberty, Altoona, Newton, Indianola, etc.
Naturally, the goods named "1933" in Kansas can be purchased if you live in Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, Salina, Hutchinson, Leavenworth, Leawood, Dodge City, Garden City, Junction City, Emporia, Derby, Prairie Village, Hays, Liberal, Gardner, Pittsburg, Newton, Great Bend, McPherson, El Dorado, Ottawa, Winfield, Arkansas City, Andover, Lansing, Merriam, Haysville, Atchison, Parsons and smaller towns.
As usual, any things related with "1933" in Kentucky can be bought in Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond, Florence, Georgetown, Henderson, Elizabethtown, Nicholasville, Jeffersontown, Frankfort, Paducah, Independence, Radcliff, Ashland, Madisonville, Winchester, Erlanger, Murray, St. Matthews, Fort Thomas, Danville, Newport, Shively, Shelbyville, Glasgow, Berea, Bardstown, Shepherdsville, Somerset, Lyndon, Lawrenceburg, Middlesboro, Mayfield and smaller towns.
Normally, the goods related with "1933" in Louisiana can be sent to New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Kenner, Bossier City, Monroe, Alexandria, Houma, Marrero, New Iberia, Laplace, Slidell, Prairieville, Central, Terrytown, Ruston, Sulphur, Harvey, Hammond, Bayou Cane, Shenandoah, Natchitoches, Gretna, Chalmette, Opelousas, Estelle, Zachary, and other cities and towns.
Of course, the goods related with "1933" in Maine can be received in such cities as Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, Auburn, Biddeford, Sanford, Saco, Augusta, Westbrook, Waterville, Presque Isle, Brewer, Bath, Caribou, Ellsworth, Old Town, Rockland, Belfast, Gardiner, Calais, Hallowell, Eastport, and other cities and towns.
As usual, the goods related with "1933" in Maryland can be shipped to such cities as Baltimore, Frederick, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bowie, Hagerstown, Annapolis, College Park, Salisbury, Laurel, Greenbelt, Cumberland, Westminster, Hyattsville, Takoma Park, Easton, Elkton, Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, Cambridge, New Carrollton, Bel Air.
As usual, the goods by your query "1933" in Massachusetts can be purchased if you live in Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Lynn, Fall River, Newton, Lawrence, Somerville, Framingham, Haverhill, Waltham, Malden, Brookline, Plymouth, Medford, Taunton, Chicopee, Weymouth, Revere, Peabody, Methuen, Barnstable, Pittsfield, Attleboro, Arlington, Everett, Salem, Westfield, Leominster, Fitchburg, Billerica, Holyoke, Beverly, Marlborough, Woburn, Amherst, Braintree, Shrewsbury, Chelsea, Dartmouth, Chelmsford, Andover, Natick, Randolph, Watertown, and other cities and towns.
Naturally, the products by request "1933" in Michigan can be delivered to the following cities: Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Dearborn, Livonia, Clinton, Canton, Westland, Troy, Farmington Hills, Macomb Township, Kalamazoo, Shelby, Wyoming, Southfield, Waterford, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Taylor, Saint Clair Shores, Pontiac, Dearborn Heights, Royal Oak, Novi, Ypsilanti, Battle Creek, Saginaw, Kentwood, East Lansing, Redford, Roseville, Georgetown, Portage, Chesterfield Township, Midland, Bloomfield Charter Township, Oakland County, Saginaw, Commerce, Meridian, Muskegon, Lincoln Park, Grand Blanc, Holland, Orion, Bay City, Independence Charter Township.
As always, the goods by request "1933" in Minnesota can be shipped to such cities as Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester, Bloomington, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Woodbury, St. Cloud, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Coon Rapids, Blaine, Burnsville, Lakeville, Minnetonka, Apple Valley, Edina, St. Louis Park, Moorhead, Mankato, Maplewood, Shakopee, Richfield, Cottage Grove, Roseville, Inver Grove Heights, Andover, Brooklyn Center, Savage, Oakdale, Fridley, Winona, Shoreview, Ramsey, Owatonna, Chanhassen, Prior Lake, White Bear Lake, Chaska, Austin, Elk River, Champlin, Faribault, Rosemount, Crystal, Farmington, Hastings, New Brighton, etc.
Normally, any products related with "1933" in Mississippi can be shipped to Jackson, Gulfport, Southaven, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Meridian, Tupelo, Greenville, Olive Branch, Horn Lake, Clinton, Pearl, Ridgeland, Starkville, Columbus, Vicksburg, Pascagoula, Clarksdale, Oxford, Laurel, Gautier, Ocean Springs, Madison, Brandon, Greenwood, Cleveland, Natchez, Long Beach, Corinth, Hernando, Moss Point, McComb, Canton, Carriere, Grenada, Brookhaven, Indianola, Yazoo City, West Point, Picayune, Petal, and so on.
As you know, the found goods by query "1933" in Missouri can be delivered to Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Lee’s Summit, O’Fallon, St. Joseph, St. Charles, Blue Springs, St. Peters, Florissant, Joplin, Chesterfield, Jefferson City, Cape Girardeau, Oakville, Wildwood, University City, Ballwin, Raytown, Liberty, Wentzville, Mehlville, Kirkwood, Maryland Heights, Hazelwood, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Webster Groves, Sedalia, Ferguson, Arnold, Affton.
Today any products related with "1933" in Montana can be bought in Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Kalispell, Havre, Anaconda, Miles City, Belgrade, Livingston, Laurel, Whitefish, Lewistown, Sidney, and so on.
It goes without saying that the goods named "1933" in Nebraska can be shipped to Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont, Hastings, Norfolk, North Platte, Papillion, Columbus, La Vista, Scottsbluff, South Sioux City, Beatrice, Lexington.
And today the products related to the term "1933" in Nevada can be received in such cities as Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, North Las Vegas, Sparks, Carson City, Fernley, Elko, Mesquite, Boulder City, Fallon, Winnemucca, West Wendover, Ely, Yerington, Carlin, Lovelock, Wells, Caliente, and other cities.
No need to say, the found goods by query "1933" in New Hampshire can be shipped to Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, Dover, Rochester, Salem, Merrimack, Hudson, Londonderry, Keene, Bedford, Portsmouth, Goffstown, Laconia, Hampton, Milford, Durham, Exeter, Windham, Hooksett, Claremont, Lebanon, Pelham, Somersworth, Hanover, Amherst, Raymond, Conway, Berlin...
It goes without saying that any products related with "1933" in New Jersey can be delivered to Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Woodbridge, Lakewood, Toms River, Hamilton, Trenton, Clifton, Camden, Brick, Cherry Hill, Passaic, Middletown, Union City, Old Bridge, Gloucester Township, East Orange, Bayonne, Franklin, North Bergen, Vineland, Union, Piscataway, New Brunswick, Jackson, Wayne, Irvington, Parsippany-Troy Hills, Howell, Perth Amboy, Hoboken, Plainfield, West New York, Washington Township, East Brunswick, Bloomfield, West Orange, Evesham, Bridgewater, South Brunswick, Egg Harbor, Manchester, Hackensack, Sayreville, Mount Laurel, Berkeley, North Brunswick, and so on.
As you know, the goods by request "1933" in New Mexico can be sent to Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Clovis, Hobbs, Alamogordo, Carlsbad, Gallup, Deming, Los Lunas, Chaparral, Sunland Park, Las Vegas, Portales, Los Alamos, North Valley, Artesia, Lovington, Silver City, Española, etc.
As you know, the goods by request "1933" in New York can be purchased if you live in New York, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Schenectady, Utica, White Plains, Troy, Niagara Falls, Binghamton, Rome, Long Beach, Poughkeepsie, North Tonawanda, Jamestown, Ithaca, Elmira, Newburgh, Middletown, Auburn, Watertown, Glen Cove, Saratoga Springs, Kingston, Peekskill, Lockport, Plattsburgh, Cortland, Amsterdam, Oswego, Lackawanna, Cohoes, Rye, Gloversville, Beacon, Batavia, Tonawanda, Glens Falls, Olean, Oneonta, Geneva, Dunkirk, Fulton, Oneida, Corning, Ogdensburg, Canandaigua, Watervliet, etc.
And of course, the products by request "1933" in North Carolina can be delivered to the following cities: Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Cary, Wilmington, High Point, Greenville, Asheville, Concord, Gastonia, Jacksonville, Chapel Hill, Rocky Mount, Huntersville, Burlington, Wilson, Kannapolis, Apex, Hickory, Wake Forest, Indian Trail, Mooresville, Goldsboro, Monroe, Salisbury, Holly Springs, Matthews, New Bern, Sanford, Cornelius, Garner, Thomasville, Statesville, Asheboro, Mint Hill, Fuquay-Varina, Morrisville, Kernersville, Lumberton, Kinston, Carrboro, Havelock, Shelby, Clemmons, Lexington, Clayton, Boone...
As you know, the goods by your query "1933" in North Dakota can be delivered to the following cities: Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot, West Fargo, Williston, Dickinson, Mandan, Jamestown, Wahpeton, Devils Lake, Watford City, Valley City, Grafton, Lincoln, Beulah, Rugby, Stanley, Horace, Casselton, New Town, Hazen, Bottineau, Lisbon, Carrington and smaller towns.
Normally, the goods by your query "1933" in Ohio can be bought in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain, Hamilton, Springfield, Kettering, Elyria, Lakewood, Cuyahoga Falls, Euclid, Middletown, Mansfield, Newark, Mentor, Cleveland Heights, Beavercreek, Strongsville, Fairfield, Dublin, Warren, Findlay, Lancaster, Lima, Huber Heights, Marion, Westerville, Reynoldsburg, Grove City, Stow, Delaware, Brunswick, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Westlake, North Olmsted, Fairborn, Massillon, Mason, North Royalton, Bowling Green, North Ridgeville, Kent, Garfield Heights, and other cities and towns.
It goes without saying that the goods named "1933" in Oklahoma can be purchased if you live in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Owasso, Shawnee, Yukon, Ardmore, Ponca City, Bixby, Duncan, Del City, Jenks, Sapulpa, Mustang, Sand Springs, Bethany, Altus, Claremore, El Reno, McAlester, Ada, Durant, Tahlequah, Chickasha, Miami, Glenpool, Elk City, Woodward, Okmulgee, Choctaw, Weatherford, Guymon, Guthrie, Warr Acres, and other cities and towns.
Of course, the goods named "1933" in Oregon can be sent to Portland, Salem, Eugene, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend, Medford, Springfield, Corvallis, Albany, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Keizer, Grants Pass, Oregon City, McMinnville, Redmond, Tualatin, West Linn, Woodburn, Forest Grove, Newberg, Wilsonville, Roseburg, Klamath Falls, Ashland, Milwaukie, Sherwood, Happy Valley, Central Point, Canby, Hermiston, Pendleton, Troutdale, Lebanon, Coos Bay, The Dalles, Dallas, St. Helens, La Grande, Cornelius, Gladstone, Ontario, Sandy, Newport, Monmouth.
And of course, any products related with "1933" in Pennsylvania can be received in such cities as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Scranton, Bethlehem, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Altoona, York, Wilkes-Barre, Chester, Williamsport, Easton, Lebanon, Hazleton, New Castle, Johnstown, McKeesport, Hermitage, Greensburg, Pottsville, Sharon, Butler, Washington, Meadville, New Kensington, Coatesville, St. Marys, Lower Burrell, Oil City, Nanticoke, Uniontown, and other cities and towns.
Today the found goods by query "1933" in Rhode Island can be sent to Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence, Woonsocket, Coventry, Cumberland, North Providence, South Kingstown, West Warwick, Johnston, North Kingstown, Newport, Bristol, Westerly, Smithfield, Lincoln, Central Falls, Portsmouth, Barrington, Middletown, Burrillville, Narragansett, Tiverton, East Greenwich, North Smithfield, Warren, Scituate, etc.
And the products by request "1933" in South Carolina can be sent to Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Sumter, Hilton Head Island, Spartanburg, Florence, Goose Creek, Aiken, Myrtle Beach, Anderson, Greer, Mauldin, Greenwood, North Augusta, Easley, Simpsonville, Hanahan, Lexington, Conway, West Columbia, North Myrtle Beach, Clemson, Orangeburg, Cayce, Bluffton, Beaufort, Gaffney, Irmo, Fort Mill, Port Royal, Forest Acres, Newberry, etc.
And the goods by your query "1933" in South Dakota can be delivered to Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown, Mitchell, Yankton, Pierre, Huron, Spearfish, Vermillion, and so on.
Usually, the products related to the term "1933" in Tennessee can be shipped to such cities as Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Jackson, Johnson City, Bartlett, Hendersonville, Kingsport, Collierville, Smyrna, Cleveland, Brentwood, Germantown, Columbia, Spring Hill, La Vergne, Gallatin, Cookeville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Morristown, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Bristol, Farragut, Shelbyville, East Ridge, Tullahoma and smaller towns.
And of course, the goods related with "1933" in Texas can be purchased if you live in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, McKinney, Frisco, Pasadena, Mesquite, Killeen, McAllen, Carrollton, Midland, Waco, Denton, Abilene, Odessa, Beaumont, Round Rock, The Woodlands, Richardson, Pearland, College Station, Wichita Falls, Lewisville, Tyler, San Angelo, League City, Allen, Sugar Land, Edinburg, Mission, Longview, Bryan, Pharr, Baytown, Missouri City, Temple, Flower Mound, New Braunfels, North Richland Hills, Conroe, Victoria, Cedar Park, Harlingen, Atascocita, Mansfield, Georgetown, San Marcos, Rowlett, Pflugerville, Port Arthur, Spring, Euless, DeSoto, Grapevine, Galveston and smaller towns.
Undoubtedly, any things related with "1933" in Utah can be shipped to such cities as Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, Orem, Sandy, Ogden, St. George, Layton, Taylorsville, South Jordan, Logan, Lehi, Murray, Bountiful, Draper, Riverton, Roy, Spanish Fork, Pleasant Grove, Cottonwood Heights, Tooele, Springville, Cedar City, Midvale. And, of course, Kaysville, Holladay, American Fork, Clearfield, Syracuse, South Salt Lake, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Clinton, Washington, Payson, Farmington, Brigham City, Saratoga Springs, North Ogden, South Ogden, North Salt Lake, Highland, Centerville, Hurricane, Heber City, West Haven, Lindon, and other cities.
Normally, the goods related with "1933" in Vermont can be received in such cities as Burlington, South Burlington, Rutland, Barre, Montpelier, Winooski, St. Albans, Newport, Vergennes, etc.
Usually, the found goods by query "1933" in Virginia can be sent to Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria, Hampton, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Danville, Manassas, Petersburg, Fredericksburg, Winchester, Salem, Staunton, Fairfax, Hopewell, Waynesboro, Colonial Heights, Radford, Bristol, Manassas Park, Williamsburg, Falls Church, Martinsville, Poquoson, and other cities.
No need to say, the goods related with "1933" in Washington can be delivered to the following cities: Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton, Federal Way, Yakima, Spokane Valley, Kirkland, Bellingham, Kennewick, Auburn, Pasco, Marysville, Lakewood, Redmond, Shoreline, Richland, Sammamish, Burien, Olympia, Lacey. Delivery is also carried out in Edmonds, Puyallup, Bremerton, Lynnwood, Bothell, Longview, Issaquah, Wenatchee, Mount Vernon, University Place, Walla Walla, Pullman, Des Moines, Lake Stevens, SeaTac, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Bainbridge Island, Oak Harbor, Kenmore, Moses Lake, Camas, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Tukwila, etc.
It goes without saying that the products related to the term "1933" in West Virginia can be shipped to such cities as Charleston, Huntington, Morgantown, Parkersburg, Wheeling, Weirton, Fairmont, Martinsburg, Beckley, Clarksburg, South Charleston, St. Albans, Vienna, Bluefield, and other cities and towns.
Today the goods related with "1933" in Wisconsin can be shipped to such cities as Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine, Appleton, Waukesha, Oshkosh, Eau Claire, Janesville, West Allis, La Crosse, Sheboygan, Wauwatosa, Fond du Lac, New Berlin, Wausau. You can also buy these goods in Brookfield, Beloit, Greenfield, Franklin, Oak Creek, Manitowoc, West Bend, Sun Prairie, Superior, Stevens Point, Neenah, Fitchburg, Muskego, Watertown, De Pere, Mequon, South Milwaukee, Marshfield, and other cities.
Naturally, the found goods by query "1933" in Wyoming can be sent to Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs, Sheridan, Green River, Evanston, Riverton, Jackson, Cody, Rawlins, Lander, Torrington, Powell, Douglas, Worland, and other cities.
Canada Delivery, Shipping to Canada
Undoubtedly, the found goods by query "1933" in Canada can be shipped to such cities as Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Brampton, Hamilton, Quebec City, Surrey, Laval, Halifax, London, Markham, Vaughan, Gatineau, Longueuil, Burnaby, Saskatoon, Kitchener, Windsor, Regina, Richmond, Richmond Hill.
The delivery is also available in Oakville, Burlington, Greater Sudbury, Sherbrooke, Oshawa, Saguenay, Lévis, Barrie, Abbotsford, St. Catharines, Trois-Rivières, Cambridge, Coquitlam, Kingston, Whitby, Guelph, Kelowna, Saanich, Ajax, Thunder Bay, Terrebonne, St. John's, Langley, Chatham-Kent, Delta.
It's also available for those who live in Waterloo, Cape Breton, Brantford, Strathcona County, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Red Deer, Pickering, Kamloops, Clarington, North Vancouver, Milton, Nanaimo, Lethbridge, Niagara Falls, Repentigny, Victoria, Newmarket, Brossard, Peterborough, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Sault Ste. Marie, Kawartha Lakes, Sarnia, Prince George.
It's also available for those who live in Drummondville, Saint John, Moncton, Saint-Jérôme, New Westminster, Wood Buffalo, Granby, Norfolk County, St. Albert, Medicine Hat, Caledon, Halton Hills, Port Coquitlam, Fredericton, Grande Prairie, North Bay, Blainville, Saint-Hyacinthe, Aurora, Welland, Shawinigan, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Belleville, North Vancouver, etc.
Basically, any things related with "1933" can be shipped to any place in Canada, including Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
UK Delivery, Shipping to the United Kingdom
As you know, the products by request "1933" in the United Kingdom can be purchased if you live in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Wakefield, Cardiff, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Sunderland, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Brighton, Hull, Plymouth, Stoke-on-Trent.
As well as in Wolverhampton, Derby, Swansea, Southampton, Salford, Aberdeen, Westminster, Portsmouth, York, Peterborough, Dundee, Lancaster, Oxford, Newport, Preston, St Albans, Norwich, Chester, Cambridge, Salisbury, Exeter, Gloucester. It's also available for those who live in Lisburn, Chichester, Winchester, Londonderry, Carlisle, Worcester, Bath, Durham, Lincoln, Hereford, Armagh, Inverness, Stirling, Canterbury, Lichfield, Newry, Ripon, Bangor, Truro, Ely, Wells, St. Davids and smaller towns.
Actually, the products by request "1933" can be shipped to any place in the UK, including England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Ireland Delivery, Shipping to Ireland
Of course, any products related with "1933" in Ireland can be received in such cities as Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Drogheda, Dundalk, Swords, Bray, Navan, Ennis, Kilkenny, Tralee, Carlow, Newbridge, Naas, Athlone, Portlaoise, Mullingar, Wexford, Balbriggan, Letterkenny, Celbridge, Sligo. You can also buy these goods in Clonmel, Greystones, Malahide, Leixlip, Carrigaline, Tullamore, Killarney, Arklow, Maynooth, Cobh, Castlebar, Midleton, Mallow, Ashbourne, Ballina, Laytown-Bettystown-Mornington, Enniscorthy, Wicklow, Tramore, Cavan, and so on.
In fact, the found goods by query "1933" can be shipped to any place in Ireland, including Leinster, Ulster, Munster, and Connacht.
Australia Delivery, Shipping to Australia
And of course, the found goods by query "1933" in Australia can be delivered to the following cities: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Newcastle, Maitland, Canberra, Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns, Darwin, Toowoomba, Ballarat, Bendigo, Albury, Wodonga, Launceston, Mackay.
The shipping is also available in Rockhampton, Bunbury, Bundaberg, Coffs Harbour, Wagga Wagga, Hervey Bay, Mildura, Wentworth, Shepparton, Mooroopna, Gladstone, Tannum Sands, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Traralgon, Morwell, Orange, Geraldton, Bowral, Mittagong, Dubbo, Busselton, Bathurst, Nowra, Bomaderry, Warrnambool, Albany, Warragul, Drouin, Kalgoorlie, Boulder, Devonport, and other cities and towns.
In fact, the goods by your query "1933" can be shipped to any place in Australia, including New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, and Northern Territory.
New Zealand Delivery, Shipping to New Zealand
No doubt, the goods by request "1933" in New Zealand can be shipped to Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier-Hastings, Dunedin, Lower Hutt, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui, Gisborne, Porirua, Invercargill, Nelson, Upper Hutt, Gisborne, Blenheim, Pukekohe, Timaru, Taupo.
Actually, the goods related with "1933" can be shipped to any place in New Zealand, including North Island, South Island, Waiheke Island, and smaller islands.
As you know,the goods by your querycan be received in such cities asIt's also available for those who live in, etc.
Abkhazia: Gagra, Gudauta, Lake Ritsa, New Athos, Ochamchire, Pitsunda, Sukhumi, Tsandryphsh, etc.
Afghanistan: Herat, Jalalabad, Kabul, Kandahar, Kunduz, Mazar-i-Sharif, Taloqan, etc.
Albania: Berat, Butrint, Dhërmi, Durrës, Gjirokastër, Himarë, Korçë, Pogradec, Qeparo, Sarandë, Shkodër, Tirana, Velipojë, Vlorë, etc.
Algeria: Algiers, Oran, etc.
American Virgin Islands: Charlotte Amalie, etc.
Andorra: Andorra la Vella, Arinsal, El Pas de la Casa, Encamp, Grandvalira, Ordino, Pal, Soldeu, Vallnord, etc.
Angola: Benguela, Luanda, etc.
Anguilla: The Valley, West End, etc.
Antigua and Barbuda: Jolly Harbour, Saint John’s, etc.
Argentina: Buenos Aires, Capilla del Monte, Colón, Córdoba, El Calafate, La Plata, Los Glaciares, Mar del Plata, Mendoza, Mina Clavero, Pinamar, Puerto Iguazú, Puerto Madryn, Rosario, Río Cuarto, Río Grande, Salta, San Carlos de Bariloche, San Martín de los Andes, San Miguel de Tucumán, San Rafael, Santa Rosa de Calamuchita, Tandil, Tierra del Fuego, Ushuaia, Villa Carlos Paz, Villa General Belgrano, Villa Gesell, Villa La Angostura, Villa de Merlo, etc.
Armenia: Dilijan, Etchmiadzin, Goris, Gyumri, Jermuk, Sevan, Stepanavan, Tsaghkadzor, Vagharshapat, Vanadzor, Yeghegnadzor, Yerevan, etc.
Aruba: Eagle Beach, Noord, Oranjestad, Palm Beach, Santa Cruz, Savaneta, etc.
Australia: Adelaide, Airlie Beach, Alice Springs, Bondi Beach, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Cairns, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Darwin, Daylesford, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef, Hervey Bay, Hobart, Hyams Beach, Jervis Bay, Launceston, Logan City, Mackay, Mandurah, Maroochydore, Melbourne, Mooloolaba, Mount Gambier, New South Wales, Newcastle, Noosa Heads, Northern Territory, Perth, Port Douglas, Queensland, Redland City, Rockhampton, South Australia, Surfers Paradise, Sydney, Tasmania, Toowoomba, Townsville, Ulladulla, Victor Harbor, Victoria, Western Australia, Wollongong, etc.
Austria: Abtenau, Alpbach, Austrian Alps, Bad Gastein, Bad Hofgastein, Bad Kleinkirchheim, Dürnstein, Flachau, Fugen, Graz, Hallstatt, Innsbruck, Ischgl, Kaprun, Kitzbühel, Klagenfurt, Klosterneuburg, Kufstein, Lech, Leogang, Lienz, Linz, Maria Alm, Mayrhofen, Neustift im Stubaital, Obergurgl, Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Saalfelden, Salzburg, Schladming, Seefeld, Serfaus, St. Anton, St. Johann im Pongau, Sölden, Tux, Tyrol, Vienna, Villach, Wachau, Wagrain, Zell am See, etc.
Azerbaijan: Baku, Ganja, Lankaran, Quba, Qusar, Shahdag, Sheki, Stepanakert, etc.
Bahamas: Andros, Eleuthera, Exuma, Freeport, Grand Bahama, Nassau, New Providence, Paradise Island, etc.
Bahrain: Manama, etc.
Bangladesh: Barisal, Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Dhaka, Khulna, Mymensingh, Narayanganj, Rajshahi, Sylhet, etc.
Barbados: Bridgetown, etc.
Belarus: Babruysk, Baranavichy, Białowieża Forest, Brest Belarus, Gomel, Grodno, Lahoysk, Maladzyechna, Minsk, Mogilev, Nesvizh, Pinsk, Silichi, Slonim, Vitebsk, etc.
Belgium: Antwerp, Ardennes, Blankenberge, Boom, Bouillon, Bruges, Brussels, Charleroi, De Haan, De Panne, Durbuy, Flanders, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Leuven, Liège, Mechelen, Namur, Nieuwpoort, Ostend, Spa, Ypres, Zeebrugge, etc.
Belize: Ambergris Caye, Belize City, Caye Caulker, Placencia, San Pedro, etc.
Benin: Cotonou, etc.
Bermuda: Hamilton, etc.
Bhutan: Paro, Thimphu, etc.
Bolivia: Cochabamba, El Alto, La Paz, Oruro, Quillacollo, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Sucre, Uyuni, etc.
Bosnia and Herzegovina: Banja Luka, Bihać, Jahorina, Medjugorje, Mostar, Neum, Sarajevo, Travnik, Trebinje, etc.
Botswana: Gaborone, Maun, etc.
Brazil: Amazon River, Amazonia, Angra dos Reis, Arraial do Cabo, Atlantic Forest, Balneário Camboriú, Belo Horizonte, Belém, Bombinhas, Brasília, Búzios, Cabo Frio, Camaçari, Campinas, Campos do Jordão, Caraguatatuba, Copacabana, Costa do Sauípe, Curitiba, Duque de Caxias, Fernando de Noronha, Florianópolis, Fortaleza, Foz do Iguaçu, Goiânia, Gramado, Guarujá, Guarulhos, Iguazu Falls, Ilha Grande, Ilhabela, Ilhéus, Ipanema, Itacaré, Maceió, Manaus, Morro de São Paulo, Natal, Niterói, Osasco, Ouro Preto, Paraty, Petrópolis, Porto Alegre, Porto Seguro, Praia do Forte, Recife, Ribeirão Preto, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Santos, São Gonçalo, São José dos Campos, São Luís, São Paulo, São Sebastião, Trancoso, Ubatuba, Vila do Abraão, etc.
British Virgin Islands: Tortola, etc.
Brunei: Bandar Seri Begawan, etc.
Bulgaria: Albena, Apriltsi, Arbanasi, Balchik, Bansko, Blagoevgrad, Borovets, Burgas, Byala, Chepelare, Chernomorets, Dobrinishte, Gabrovo, Golden Sands, Haskovo, Hisarya, Kavarna, Kazanlak, Kiten, Koprivshtitsa, Kranevo, Lovech, Lozenets, Nesebar, Obzor, Pamporovo, Pazardzhik, Pirin, Pleven, Plovdiv, Pomorie, Primorsko, Ravda, Razlog, Rila, Ruse, Saints Constantine and Helena, Samokov, Sandanski, Sapareva Banya, Shumen, Sliven, Smolyan, Sofia, Sozopol, Stara Zagora, Sunny Beach, Sveti Vlas, Targovishte, Tryavna, Tsarevo, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Velingrad, Vratsa, Yambol, etc.
Burkina Faso: Bobo-Dioulasso, Ouagadougou, etc.
Burundi: Bujumbura, etc.
Cambodia: Angkor, Battambang, Kampot, Kep, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, etc.
Cameroon: Bafoussam, Bamenda, Douala, Garoua, Kribi, Limbe, Maroua, Yaoundé, etc.
Canada: Alberta, Banff, Brampton, British Columbia, Burnaby, Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Gatineau, Halifax, Hamilton, Jasper, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kingston, Kitchener, Laval, London, Longueuil, Manitoba, Markham, Mississauga, Moncton, Mont-Tremblant, Montreal, Nanaimo, New Brunswick, Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Ottawa, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Regina, Richmond, Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Surrey, Toronto, Vancouver, Vaughan, Victoria, Whistler, Whitehorse, Windsor, Winnipeg, Yukon, etc.
Cape Verde: Boa Vista Cape Verde, Sal, etc.
Caribbean Netherlands:, etc.
Cayman Islands: George Town, Grand Cayman, West Bay, etc.
Central African Republic: Bangui, etc.
Chad: N'Djamena, etc.
Chile: Antofagasta, Arica, Atacama, Coquimbo, Easter Island, Hanga Roa, Iquique, La Serena, Patagonia, Pucón, Puerto Montt, Puerto Natales, Puerto Varas, Punta Arenas, San Pedro de Atacama, Santiago, Torres del Paine, Valdivia, Valparaíso, Villarrica, Viña del Mar, etc.
China: Anshun, Baishan, Baoding, Baoshan, Baotou, Beihai, Beijing, Binzhou, Changchun, Changsha, Changzhi, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dali, Dalian, Datong, Dengfeng, Diqing, Dongguan, Emeishan, Foshan, Great Wall of China, Guangdong, Guangzhou, Guilin, Guiyang, Hainan, Hangzhou, Harbin, Honghe, Huashan, Huizhou, Jiangmen, Jiangxi, Jiaxing, Jilin, Jinan, Jincheng, Jingdezhen, Jinzhong, Jiujiang, Jiuzhaigou, Kashgar, Kunming, Langfang, Lanzhou, Laoshan, Leshan, Lhasa, Lianyungang, Lijiang, Linfen, Linyi, Liuzhou, Luoyang, Lushan, Lüliang, Mianyang, Nanchang, Nanchong, Nanjing, Nanning, Nantong, Ngawa, Ningbo, Qiandongnan, Qingdao, Qingyuan, Qinhuangdao, Qufu, Qujing, Rizhao, Sanya, Shandong, Shanghai, Shangri-La, Shantou, Shanxi, Shaoguan, Shaolin, Shaoxing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shigatse, Shijiazhuang, Sichuan, Suzhou, Tai'an, Taiyuan, Taizhou Jiangsu, Tangshan, Tianjin, Tibet, Weifang, Weihai, Wuhan, Wulingyuan, Wutai, Wuxi, Xi'an, Xiamen, Xinzhou, Xishuangbanna, Ya'an, Yanbian, Yangtze, Yangzhou, Yantai, Yellow River, Yibin, Yinchuan, Yiwu, Yuncheng, Yunnan, Zhangjiajie, Zhanjiang, Zhejiang, Zhengzhou, Zhongshan, Zhongwei, Zhoushan, Zhuhai, Zunyi, Ürümqi, etc.
Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogotá, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, Medellín, Pereira, San Andrés, Santa Marta, Villa de Leyva, Villavicencio, etc.
Comoros: Moroni, etc.
Costa Rica: Alajuela, Jacó, La Fortuna, Manuel Antonio, Monteverde, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Puntarenas, Quepos, San José, Santa Teresa, Tamarindo, Tortuguero, etc.
Croatia: Baška Voda, Baška, Bibinje, Biograd na Moru, Bol, Brač, Brela, Cavtat, Cres, Dalmatia, Dubrovnik, Fažana, Hvar, Istria, Ičići, Karlovac, Kolocep, Korčula, Kožino, Krk, Kukljica, Lopud, Lovran, Lošinj, Makarska, Mali Lošinj, Malinska, Medulin, Mlini, Nin, Novi Vinodolski, Novigrad, Omiš, Opatija, Orebić, Pag, Pakoštane, Petrčane, Podstrana, Poreč, Povljana, Privlaka, Pula, Rab, Rabac, Rijeka, Rovinj, Slavonski Brod, Split, Stari Grad, Starigrad, Sukošan, Supetar, Sveti Filip i Jakov, Trogir, Tučepi, Umag, Vir, Vrsar, Zadar, Zagreb, Čiovo, Šibenik, Šipan, etc.
Cuba: Baracoa, Camagüey, Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Cayo Santa María, Cienfuegos, Guantánamo, Havana, Holguín, Pinar del Río, Remedios Cuba, Sancti Spíritus, Santa Clara Cuba, Santiago de Cuba, Trinidad, Varadero, Viñales, etc.
Curaçao: Sint Michiel, Westpunt, Willemstad, etc.
Cyprus: Ayia Napa, Coral Bay Cyprus, Famagusta, Kouklia, Kyrenia, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, Paphos, Paralimni, Peyia, Pissouri, Polis, Protaras, etc.
Czech Republic: Bohemia, Brno, Děčín, Františkovy Lázně, Frymburk, Frýdek-Místek, Harrachov, Hradec Králové, Jihlava, Karlovy Vary, Kladno, Krkonoše, Kutná Hora, Liberec, Lipno nad Vltavou, Marienbad, Mikulov, Mladá Boleslav, Mělník, Olomouc, Ostrava, Pardubice, Plzeň, Poděbrady, Prague, Teplice, Třeboň, Zlín, Znojmo, Ústí nad Labem, České Budějovice, Český Krumlov, Špindlerův Mlýn, Železná Ruda, etc.
Democratic Republic of the Congo: Kinshasa, etc.
Denmark: Aalborg, Aarhus, Billund, Copenhagen, Ebeltoft, Esbjerg, Frederikshavn, Greenland, Helsingør, Herning, Hirtshals, Hjørring, Holstebro, Ilulissat, Jutland, Kerteminde, Nuuk, Odense, Ringkøbing, Silkeborg, Skagen, Skive, Sønderborg, Vejle, Viborg, etc.
Djibouti: Djibouti City, etc.
Dominican Republic: Boca Chica, Bávaro, Cabarete, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Santiago de los Caballeros, Santo Domingo, Sosúa, etc.
East Timor: Dili, etc.
Ecuador: Baños, Cuenca, Galápagos Islands, Guayaquil, Manta, Otavalo, Puerto Ayora, Puerto López, Quito, Salinas, etc.
Egypt: Abu Simbel, Al Qusair, Alexandria, Aswan, Cairo, Dahab, El Alamein, El Gouna, El Hadaba, Faiyum, Giza, Hurghada, Luxor, Marsa Alam, Mersa Matruh, Naama Bay, Nabq Bay, Nile, Nuweiba, Port Said, Red Sea, Safaga, Sahl Hasheesh, Scharm asch-Schaich, Sharks Bay, Sinai, Suez, Taba, Valley of the Kings, etc.
El Salvador: La Libertad, San Salvador, etc.
Equatorial Guinea: Malabo, etc.
Eritrea: Asmara, etc.
Estonia: Haapsalu, Kuressaare, Narva, Pärnu, Saaremaa, Tallinn, Tartu, etc.
Ethiopia: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Gondar, etc.
Falkland Islands: Stanley, etc.
Faroe Islands: Sørvágur, Tórshavn, etc.
Fiji: Nadi, Suva, Viti Levu Island, etc.
Finland: Espoo, Helsinki, Imatra, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Jämsä, Kotka, Kuopio, Kuusamo, Lahti, Lapland, Lappeenranta, Levi, Mariehamn, Mikkeli, Moomin World, Naantali, Nilsiä, Oulu, Pori, Porvoo, Pyhätunturi, Rovaniemi, Rukatunturi, Saariselkä, Saimaa, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa, Vantaa, Vuokatti, Åland Islands, etc.
France: Aix-en-Provence, Ajaccio, Alsace, Angers, Annecy, Antibes, Aquitaine, Arles, Auch, Auvergne, Avignon, Avoriaz, Bayonne, Beaune, Besançon, Biarritz, Bonifacio, Bordeaux, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Briançon, Brittany, Burgundy, Cabourg, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Calais, Calvi, Canet-en-Roussillon, Cannes, Carcassonne, Cassis, Cavalaire-sur-Mer, Chambéry, Chamonix, Clermont-Ferrand, Colmar, Corsica, Courchevel, Deauville, Dijon, Dunkirk, French Alps, French Riviera, Fréjus, Grenoble, Grimaud, Honfleur, Hyères, La Ciotat, La Plagne, La Roche-sur-Yon, La Rochelle, La Tranche-sur-Mer, Le Grau-du-Roi, Le Havre, Le Lavandou, Le Mans, Le Puy-en-Velay, Les Arcs, Les Gets, Les Issambres, Les Menuires, Les Sables-d'Olonne, Lille, Limoges, Lourdes, Lyon, Mandelieu-la-Napoule, Marseille, Megève, Menton, Mont-Dore, Montpellier, Morzine, Méribel, Nantes, Narbonne, Nice, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Normandy, Nîmes, Paradiski, Paris, Pas-de-Calais, Perpignan, Portes du Soleil, Porto-Vecchio, Provence, Périgueux, Reims, Rhône-Alpes, Rouen, Royan, Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, Saint-Jean-de-Monts, Saint-Malo, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Saint-Raphaël, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Saint-Tropez, Sainte-Maxime, Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Saumur, Strasbourg, The Three Valleys, Tignes, Toulon, Toulouse, Tours, Trouville-sur-Mer, Val Thorens, Val-d'Isère, Vendée, Versailles, Vichy, Étretat, Île-de-France, etc.
French Guiana: Cayenne, Kourou, etc.
French Polynesia: Bora Bora, Mo'orea, Papeete, Tahiti, etc.
Gabon: Franceville, Libreville, Moanda, Port-Gentil, etc.
Gambia: Banjul, Serekunda, etc.
Georgia: Bakuriani, Batumi, Borjomi, Gori, Gudauri, Kobuleti, Kutaisi, Mestia, Mtskheta, Poti, Sighnaghi, Stepantsminda, Tbilisi, Telavi, Zugdidi, etc.
Germany: Aachen, Augsburg, Bad Birnbach, Bad Driburg, Bad Elster, Bad Ems, Bad Füssing, Bad Godesberg, Bad Harzburg, Bad Homburg, Bad Kissingen, Bad Kreuznach, Bad Mergentheim, Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler, Bad Reichenhall, Bad Salzuflen, Bad Schandau, Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg, Bamberg, Bavaria, Bayerisch Eisenstein, Berchtesgaden, Bergen auf Rügen, Berlin, Bernkastel-Kues, Bielefeld, Binz, Bochum, Bodenmais, Bonn, Bottrop, Brandenburg, Braunlage, Braunschweig, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Brilon, Chemnitz, Cochem, Cologne, Cuxhaven, Dortmund, Dresden, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Eisenach, Erfurt, Erlangen, Essen, Europa-Park, Flensburg, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Freudenstadt, Friedrichshafen, Fürth, Füssen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Gelsenkirchen, Glowe, Goslar, Görlitz, Göttingen, Hamburg, Hanover, Heide Park, Heidelberg, Heiligendamm, Heligoland, Hesse, Hinterzarten, Idar-Oberstein, Ingolstadt, Inzell, Karlsruhe, Kiel, Koblenz, Konstanz, Krefeld, Lake Constance, Lam, Leipzig, Lindau, Lower Saxony, Ludwigsburg, Lörrach, Lübeck, Magdeburg, Mainz, Mannheim, Marburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Medebach, Monschau, Munich, Mönchengladbach, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Münster, Neuschwanstein Castle, Neuss, Norddeich, Norden, Norderney, North Rhine-Westphalia, Nuremberg, Oberhausen, Oberstdorf, Oldenburg, Olsberg, Osnabrück, Paderborn, Pforzheim, Potsdam, Putbus, Quedlinburg, Rathen, Regensburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Rostock, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Ruhpolding, Rust, Rügen, Saarbrücken, Saarland, Sassnitz, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Schluchsee, Schmallenberg, Schwerin, Schönau am Königsee, Sindelfingen, Singen, Solingen, Soltau, Spandau, Speyer, Stralsund, Stuttgart, Sylt, Thuringia, Titisee-Neustadt, Travemünde, Trier, Ulm, Warnemünde, Weimar, Wernigerode, Westerland, Wiesbaden, Winterberg, Wolfsburg, Wuppertal, Würzburg, Xanten, Zingst, Zwiesel, Überlingen, etc.
Ghana: Accra, Ashaiman, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Kumasi, Sekondi-Takoradi, etc.
Greece: Acharavi, Aegina, Afantou, Afytos, Agios Gordios, Andros, Arkadia, Athens, Cephalonia, Chania, Chaniotis, Chios, Corfu, Corinth, Crete, Cyclades, Dassia, Delphi, Dodecanese, Faliraki, Halkidiki, Heraklion, Hersonissos, Hydra, Ialysos, Ionian Islands, Kalamata, Kalavryta, Kalymnos, Kardamaina, Karpathos, Kassandra, Kastoria, Katerini, Kavos, Kefalos, Kokkari, Kos, Kriopigi, Laganas, Lefkada, Lemnos, Lesbos, Lindos, Loutraki, Marathokampos, Meteora, Mithymna, Monemvasia, Mount Athos, Mykonos, Mytilene, Nafplio, Naxos, Neos Marmaras, Paleokastritsa, Parga, Patmos, Patras, Pefkochori, Pefkos, Peloponnese, Polychrono, Poros, Pythagoreio, Rethymno, Rhodes, Samos, Samothrace, Santorini, Sidari, Sithonia, Sparta, Spetses, Sporades, Syros, Thasos, Thessaloniki, Tingaki, Zakynthos, etc.
Guadeloupe: Saint-François, etc.
Guam: Tamuning, Tumon, etc.
Guatemala: Antigua Guatemala, etc.
Guinea: Conakry, etc.
Guinea-Bissau: Bissau, etc.
Guyana: Georgetown, etc.
Haiti: Cap-Haitien, Port-au-Prince, etc.
Honduras: Roatán, Tegucigalpa, etc.
Hong Kong: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, Mong Kok, New Territories, Repulse Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Wan Chai, etc.
Hungary: Balatonfüred, Budapest, Eger, Gyula, Hajdúszoboszló, Hévíz, Keszthely, Lake Balaton, Pécs, Siófok, Szeged, Székesfehérvár, Zalakaros, etc.
Iceland: Akureyri, Blue Lagoon, Borgarnes, Egilsstaðir, Garðabær, Hafnarfjörður, Hveragerði, Höfn, Keflavík, Kópavogur, Reykjavik, Selfoss, Vík í Mýrdal, Ísafjörður, etc.
India: Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Alappuzha, Allahabad, Amritsar, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Aurangabad, Ayodhya, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Darjeeling, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharamshala, Fatehpur Sikri, Gangtok, Goa, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hajipur, Hampi, Haridwar, Himachal Pradesh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnataka, Katra, Kerala, Khajuraho, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kozhikode, Kumbakonam, Ladakh, Leh, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madhya Pradesh, Madikeri, Madurai, Maharashtra, Malvan, Manali, Mangalore, Manipur, Mathura, Mount Abu, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nagpur, Nainital, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Odisha, Ooty, Pachmarhi, Pahalgam, Palakkad, Patna, Pollachi, Pune, Punjab, Puri, Pushkar, Raipur, Rajasthan, Ramnagar, Ratnagiri, Rishikesh, Sawai Madhopur, Shimla, Sikkim, Siliguri, Srinagar, Tamil Nadu, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirupati, Udaipur, Ujjain, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Varanasi, Varkala, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Bengal, etc.
Indonesia: Bali, Balikpapan, Bandung, Batu, Bintan, Bogor, Borobudur, Denpasar, Jakarta, Java, Jimbaran, Kalimantan, Kuta, Lombok, Makassar, Malang, Mataram, Medan, Nusa Dua, Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Sanur, Semarang, Seminyak, Sumatra, Surabaya, Surakarta, Ubud, Yogyakarta, etc.
Iran: Isfahan, Mashhad, Shiraz, Tehran, etc.
Iraq: Baghdad, Basra, Duhok, Erbil, Karbala, Sulaymaniyah, etc.
Ireland: Achill Island, Bray, Bundoran, Carlow, Clifden, Connemara, Cork, Dingle, Donegal, Doolin, Drogheda, Dublin, Dundalk, Ennis, Galway, Glendalough, Kenmare, Kilkenny, Killarney, Letterkenny, Limerick, Navan, Shannon, Swords, Tralee, Waterford, Westport, etc.
Isle of Man: Douglas, Port Erin, etc.
Israel: Acre, Amirim, Arad, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Bat Yam, Beersheba, Caesarea, Dead Sea, Eilat, Ein Bokek, Galilee, Golan Heights, Gush Dan, Had Nes, Haifa, Hermon, Herzliya, Jaffa, Jerusalem, Katzrin, Metula, Mitzpe Ramon, Nahariya, Nazareth, Netanya, Petah Tikva, Ramat Gan, Ramot, Rishon LeZion, Rosh Pinna, Safed, Sea of Galilee, Tel Aviv, Tiberias, Zikhron Ya'akov, etc.
Italy: Abano Terme, Abruzzo, Agrigento, Alassio, Alberobello, Alghero, Amalfi Coast, Ancona, Aosta Valley, Apulia, Arezzo, Arona, Arzachena, Asciano, Ascoli Piceno, Assisi, Asti, Bardolino, Bari, Basilicata, Baveno, Bellagio, Bellaria-Igea Marina, Benevento, Bergamo, Bologna, Bolzano, Bordighera, Bormio, Bracciano, Brescia, Breuil-Cervinia, Brindisi, Cagliari, Calabria, Campania, Canazei, Caorle, Capri, Carrara, Castelnuovo Berardenga, Castiglion Fiorentino, Castiglione d'Orcia, Castiglione del Lago, Castiglione della Pescaia, Catania, Cattolica, Cefalù, Cervia, Cesena, Cesenatico, Chianciano Terme, Chieti, Chioggia, Cinque Terre, Città della Pieve, Civitavecchia, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Cortona, Costa Smeralda, Courmayeur, Desenzano del Garda, Dolomites, Elba, Emilia-Romagna, Ercolano, Fabriano, Fano, Fasano, Fassa Valley, Ferrara, Finale Ligure, Fiumicino, Florence, Forte dei Marmi, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Gabicce Mare, Gaeta, Gallipoli, Genoa, Golfo Aranci, Greve in Chianti, Grosseto, Gubbio, Herculaneum, Imperia, Ischia, Italian Alps, Jesolo, L'Aquila, La Spezia, Lake Como, Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, Lampedusa, Lazio, Lazise, Lecco, Lerici, Lido di Jesolo, Lignano Sabbiadoro, Liguria, Livigno, Livorno, Lombardy, Lucca, Madonna di Campiglio, Malcesine, Manarola, Mantua, Maratea, Massa, Matera, Menaggio, Merano, Messina, Mestre, Milan, Milazzo, Misano Adriatico, Monopoli, Montalcino, Montecatini Terme, Montepulciano, Monterosso al Mare, Monza, Naples, Nardò, Novara, Olbia, Ortisei, Ostuni, Otranto, Padua, Palermo, Parma, Perugia, Pesaro, Pescara, Peschici, Peschiera del Garda, Piacenza, Piedmont, Pienza, Pisa, Pistoia, Pitigliano, Polignano a Mare, Pompeii, Pordenone, Porto Cervo, Porto Cesareo, Portoferraio, Portofino, Positano, Prato, Ragusa, Rapallo, Rapolano Terme, Ravenna, Riccione, Rimini, Riomaggiore, Riva del Garda, Rome, Salerno, San Casciano dei Bagni, San Gimignano, Sanremo, Sardinia, Savona, Sestriere, Sicily, Siena, Sinalunga, Siracusa, Sirmione, Sorrento, Sottomarina, Sperlonga, Stresa, Sëlva, Taormina, Taranto, Terracina, Tivoli, Torrita di Siena, Trani, Trapani, Trentino-Alto Adige, Trento, Treviso, Trieste, Tropea, Turin, Tuscany, Umbria, Urbino, Val Gardena, Veneto, Venice, Ventimiglia, Verbania, Vernazza, Verona, Vesuvius, Viareggio, Vicenza, Vieste, Viterbo, etc.
Ivory Coast: Abidjan, Assinie-Mafia, Bouaké, San-Pédro, Yamoussoukro, etc.
Jamaica: Kingston, Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, Runaway Bay, etc.
Japan: Atami, Chiba, Fujisawa, Fukuoka, Furano, Hakodate, Hakone, Hakuba, Hamamatsu, Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Ishigaki, Itō, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kanazawa, Karuizawa, Kashiwa, Kawasaki, Kitakyushu, Kobe, Kusatsu, Kutchan, Kyoto, Lake Suwa, Matsumoto, Miyakojima, Nagasaki, Nagoya, Naha, Nanjō, Nikkō, Okinawa, Onna, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Shizuoka, Takayama, Tokyo, Tsuyama, Yamanouchi, Yokohama, etc.
Jordan: Amman, Aqaba, Irbid, Jerash, Madaba, Petra, Sweimeh, Wadi Musa, Wadi Rum, Zarqa, etc.
Kazakhstan: Aktau, Aktobe, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Burabay, Karagandy, Kokshetau, Kostanay, Lake Balkhash, Oskemen, Pavlodar, Semey, Shymbulak, Shymkent, Taraz, etc.
Kenya: Kisumu, Lake Victoria, Masai Mara, Mombasa, Nairobi, Ukunda, etc.
Kiribati: South Tarawa, etc.
Kongo: Brazzaville, Pointe-Noire, etc.
Kosovo: Pristina, Prizren, etc.
Kuwait: Hawally, Kuwait City, Salmiya, etc.
Kyrgyzstan: Bishkek, Bosteri, Cholpon-Ata, Issyk Kul, Karakol, Osh, etc.
Laos: Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng, Vientiane, etc.
Latvia: Cēsis, Daugavpils, Jelgava, Jūrmala, Liepāja, Riga, Rēzekne, Sigulda, Ventspils, etc.
Lebanon: Baalbeck, Beirut, Byblos, Faraya, Jounieh, Mzaar Kfardebian, Tripoli, etc.
Lesotho: Maseru, etc.
Liberia: Monrovia, etc.
Libya: Benghazi, Tripoli, etc.
Liechtenstein: Schaan, Vaduz, etc.
Lithuania: Druskininkai, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Nida, Palanga, Panevėžys, Trakai, Vilnius, Šiauliai, Šventoji, etc.
Luxembourg: Differdange, Dudelange, Echternach, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg City, Vianden, etc.
Macedonia: Bitola, Mavrovo, Ohrid, Skopje, etc.
Madagascar: Antananarivo, etc.
Malawi: Blantyre, Lilongwe, Zomba, etc.
Malaysia: Borneo, George Town, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Johor, Kedah, Kota Bharu, Kota Kinabalu, Kuah, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan, Kuching, Langkawi, Malacca, Penang, Putrajaya, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Shah Alam, etc.
Maldives: Kaafu Atoll, Malé, etc.
Mali: Bamako, etc.
Malta: Birżebbuġa, Buġibba, Gozo, Gżira, Mellieħa, Paceville, Pembroke, Qawra, Sliema, St. Julian's, St. Paul's Bay, Valletta, etc.
Martinique: Fort-de-France, La Trinité, Le Diamant, Les Trois-Îlets, Sainte-Luce, etc.
Mauritania: Nouakchott, etc.
Mauritius: Port Louis, etc.
Mexico: Acapulco, Akumal, Cabo San Lucas, Cancún, Chetumal, Chichen Itza, Chihuahua, Ciudad Juárez, Cozumel, Cuernavaca, Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Guaymas, Isla Mujeres, Ixtapa, Los Cabos, Manzanillo, Mazatlán, Monterrey, Mérida, Oaxaca, Playa del Carmen, Puebla, Puerto Aventuras, Puerto Escondido, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Peñasco, Puerto Vallarta, Querétaro, Riviera Maya, San Carlos, San Cristóbal de las Casas, San Francisco de Campeche, San Miguel de Allende, San Miguel de Cozumel, Teotihuacan, Tijuana, Toluca, Tulum, Zihuatanejo, etc.
Moldova: Bălți, Chișinău, Tiraspol, etc.
Monaco: Monte Carlo, etc.
Mongolia: Darkhan, Erdenet, Ulaanbaatar, etc.
Montenegro: Bar, Bečići, Bijela, Budva, Cetinje, Dobra Voda, Dobrota, Herceg Novi, Igalo, Kolašin, Kotor, Miločer, Nikšić, Perast, Petrovac, Podgorica, Prčanj, Sutomore, Sveti Stefan, Tivat, Ulcinj, Žabljak, etc.
Montserrat: Plymouth, etc.
Morocco: Agadir, Asilah, Casablanca, Chefchaouen, El Jadida, Essaouira, Fez, Marrakesh, Meknes, Merzouga, Mohammedia, Nador, Ouarzazate, Rabat, Tangier, Taroudant, Tinghir, Tétouan, etc.
Mozambique: Maputo, etc.
Myanmar: Mandalay, Naypyidaw, Nyaung Shwe, Yangon, etc.
Namibia: Rundu, Swakopmund, Walvis Bay, Windhoek, etc.
Nepal: Chitwan, Himalayas, Kathmandu, Lukla, Lumbini, Mount Everest, Nagarkot, Namche Bazaar, Patan, Pokhara, Tengboche, etc.
Netherlands: 's-Hertogenbosch, Alkmaar, Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Delft, Domburg, Dordrecht, Eindhoven, Groningen, Haarlem, Leiden, Maastricht, Nijmegen, Noordwijk, Rotterdam, Texel, The Hague, Utrecht, Valkenburg aan de Geul, Wijk aan Zee, Zandvoort, etc.
New Caledonia: Nouméa, etc.
New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gisborne, Hamilton, Hastings, Invercargill, Kaikoura, Lower Hutt, Napier, Nelson, New Plymouth, North Island, Palmerston North, Porirua, Queenstown, Rotorua, South Island, Taupo, Tauranga, Waiheke Island, Wanaka, Wellington, Whangarei, etc.
Nicaragua: Granada, Managua, etc.
Nigeria: Abuja, Benin City, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Ilorin, Jos, Kaduna, Lagos, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Uyo, etc.
Niue: Alofi, etc.
North Korea: Pyongyang, etc.
Northern Mariana Islands: Saipan, etc.
Norway: Arendal, Aurland, Beitostølen, Bergen, Bodø, Bærum, Fredrikstad, Gardermoen, Geilo, Geirangerfjord, Hardangerfjord, Hemsedal, Kirkenes, Kristiansand, Kristiansund, Larvik, Lillehammer, Lillestrøm, Lofoten, Narvik, Nordkapp, Nordland, Nærøyfjord, Oppdal, Oslo, Rana, Rauma, Røros, Sandnes, Sandvika, Sarpsborg, Sognefjord, Stavanger, Stryn, Svalbard, Svolvær, Tromsø, Trondheim, Vardø, Vestvågøy, Voss, Ålesund, etc.
Oman: Muscat, Nizwa, Salalah, Seeb, etc.
Pakistan: Bhurban, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, etc.
Palau: Koror, Peleliu, etc.
Palestine: Beit Sahour, Bethlehem, Hebron, Jenin, Jericho, Nablus, Ramallah, etc.
Panama: Bocas del Toro, etc.
Papua New Guinea: Port Moresby, etc.
Paraguay: Asunción, Ciudad Del Este, Encarnación, Panama City, etc.
Peru: Arequipa, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Cusco, Huancayo, Huanchaco, Huaraz, Ica, Iquitos, Lima, Machu Picchu, Máncora, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paracas, Pisco, Piura, Puerto Maldonado, Puno, Tacna, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Urubamba, etc.
Philippines: Angeles City, Antipolo, Bacolod, Bacoor, Baguio, Batangas, Bohol, Boracay, Cagayan de Oro, Calamba, Caloocan, Cebu, Coron, Dasmariñas, Davao, Dumaguete, El Nido, General Santos, Iloilo City, Kalibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Las Piñas, Luzon, Mactan, Makati, Mandaue, Manila, Marikina, Mindanao, Muntinlupa, Olongapo, Palawan, Panglao, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, Puerto Galera, Puerto Princesa, Quezon City, Tagaytay, Tagbilaran, Taguig, Valenzuela, Visayas, Zamboanga, etc.
Poland: Augustów, Białka Tatrzańska, Białowieża Forest, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bukowina Tatrzańska, Bydgoszcz, Ciechocinek, Częstochowa, Darłowo, Elbląg, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Giżycko, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Jastarnia, Jastrzębia Góra, Kalisz, Katowice, Kielce, Koszalin, Kołobrzeg, Kraków, Krynica Morska, Krynica-Zdrój, Lublin, Malbork, Mikołajki, Międzyzdroje, Mrągowo, Olsztyn, Opole, Oświęcim, Poznań, Puck, Płock, Radom, Rzeszów, Sopot, Stargard, Szczawnica, Szczecin, Szczyrk, Słubice, Tarnów, Toruń, Tricity, Ustka, Ustroń, Warsaw, Wisła, Wrocław, Władysławowo, Zakopane, Zielona Góra, Łeba, Łódź, Świnoujście, etc.
Portugal: Albufeira, Algarve, Aljezur, Almancil, Armação de Pêra, Azores, Braga, Cabanas de Tavira, Carvoeiro, Cascais, Castro Marim, Coimbra, Estoril, Faro, Figueira da Foz, Funchal, Fátima, Guimarães, Lagoa, Lagos, Lisbon, Loulé, Madeira, Monte Gordo, Nazaré, Olhão, Ponta Delgada, Portimão, Porto, Praia da Luz, Quarteira, Sesimbra, Silves, Sintra, Tavira, Vila Real de Santo António, Vila do Bispo, Vilamoura, Évora, etc.
Puerto Rico: Bayamón, Caguas, Carolina, Mayagüez, Ponce, San Juan, Vieques, etc.
Qatar: Doha, etc.
Romania: Bran, Brașov, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Constanța, Craiova, Poiana Brașov, Sibiu, Sighișoara, Timișoara, Transylvania, etc.
Russia: Abakan, Abrau-Dyurso, Abzakovo, Adler, Altai Republic, Alupka, Alushta, Anadyr, Anapa, Angarsk, Apatity, Arkhangelsk, Arkhipo Osipovka, Arkhyz, Armavir, Astrakhan, Bakhchysarai, Balaklava, Balakovo, Balashikha, Baltic Sea, Barnaul, Belgorod, Belokurikha, Biysk, Black Sea, Blagoveshchensk, Bolshoy Utrish, Bratsk, Bryansk, Caucasian Mineral Waters, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Cherepovets, Cherkessk, Chita, Chornomorske, Crimea, Curonian Spit, Dagestan, Dagomys, Divnomorskoye, Dombay, Domodedovo, Dzerzhinsk, Dzhankhot, Dzhemete, Dzhubga, Elektrostal, Elista, Engels, Estosadok, Feodosia, Foros, Gaspra, Gatchina, Gelendzhik, Golden Ring, Golubitskaya, Gorky Gorod, Gornaya Karusel, Gorno-Altaysk, Goryachy Klyuch, Grozny, Gurzuf, Irkutsk, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Kabardinka, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kamchatka, Kamensk-Uralsky, Karelia, Kazan, Kemerovo, Kerch, Khabarovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Khibiny, Khimki, Khosta, Kirov, Kirovsk, Kislovodsk, Kizhi, Koktebel, Kolomna, Kolpino, Komsomolsk on Amur, Konakovo, Koreiz, Korobitsyno, Korolev, Kostroma, Krasnaya Polyana, Krasnodar Krai, Krasnodar, Krasnogorsk, Krasnoyarsk, Kudepsta, Kurgan, Kursk, Kyzyl, Lake Baikal, Lake Seliger, Lazarevskoye, Lipetsk, Listvyanka, Loo, Lyubertsy, Magadan, Magnitogorsk, Makhachkala, Massandra, Matsesta, Maykop, Miass, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow, Mount Elbrus, Murmansk, Murom, Mytishchi, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nakhodka, Nalchik, Naryan-Mar, Nebug, Nizhnekamsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Norilsk, Novokuznetsk, Novorossiysk, Novosibirsk, Novyi Svit, Novyy Urengoy, Obninsk, Odintsovo, Olginka, Omsk, Orenburg, Orsk, Oryol, Partenit, Penza, Pereslavl Zalessky, Perm, Pervouralsk, Petergof, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Petrozavodsk, Plyos, Podolsk, Popovka, Prielbrusye, Primorsko-Akhtarsk, Pskov, Pulkovo, Pushkin, Pushkino, Pyatigorsk, Repino, Rosa Khutor, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Rybachye, Rybinsk, Saint Petersburg, Sakhalin, Saky, Salekhard, Samara, Saransk, Saratov, Sea of Azov, Sergiyev Posad, Serpukhov, Sestroretsk, Sevastopol, Shakhty, Sheregesh, Sheremetyevo, Siberia, Simeiz, Simferopol, Smolensk, Sochi, Solovetsky Islands, Sortavala, Stary Oskol, Stavropol, Sterlitamak, Sudak, Sukko, Surgut, Suzdal, Svetlogorsk, Syktyvkar, Syzran, Taganrog, Taman, Tambov, Tarusa, Temryuk, Terskol, Tobolsk, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Torzhok, Tuapse, Tula, Tver, Tyumen, Ufa, Uglich, Ukhta, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Usinsk, Ussuriysk, Utes, Valaam, Valday, Vardane, Velikiye Luki, Veliky Novgorod, Veliky Ustyug, Vityazevo, Vladikavkaz, Vladimir, Vladivostok, Vnukovo International Airport, Volga, Volgodonsk, Volgograd, Vologda, Volzhskiy, Vorkuta, Voronezh, Vyborg, Yakhroma, Yakornaya Shchel, Yakutsk, Yalta, Yaroslavl, Yekaterinburg, Yelets, Yenisei, Yessentuki, Yevpatoria, Yeysk, Yoshkar-Ola, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Zavidovo, Zelenogradsk, Zheleznovodsk, Zhukovsky, Zvenigorod, etc.
Rwanda: Butare, Gisenyi, Kibuye, Kigali, etc.
Réunion: Saint-Denis, etc.
Saint Barthélemy: Gustavia, etc.
Saint Kitts and Nevis: Basseterre, etc.
Saint Lucia: Anse La Raye, Castries, Gros Islet, Soufrière, etc.
Saint Martin:, etc.
Saint Pierre and Miquelon: Saint Pierre, etc.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Kingstown, etc.
Samoa: Apia, etc.
San Marino: City of San Marino, etc.
Saudi Arabia: Abha, Al Khobar, Buraydah, Dammam, Jeddah, Jizan, Jubail, Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, Ta'if, Tabuk, Yanbu, etc.
Senegal: Dakar, etc.
Serbia: Belgrade, Kopaonik, Niš, Novi Sad, Palić, Stara Planina, Subotica, Zlatibor, etc.
Seychelles: La Digue, Mahé, Praslin, etc.
Sierra Leone: Freetown, etc.
Singapore: Changi, Sentosa, etc.
Sint Maarten:, etc.
Slovakia: Bratislava, Jasná, Košice, Liptov, Tatranská Lomnica, Vysoké Tatry, Štrbské Pleso, etc.
Slovenia: Bled, Bohinj, Bovec, Kranjska Gora, Ljubljana, Maribor, Piran, Portorož, Rogaška Slatina, etc.
Solomon Islands: Honiara, etc.
Somalia: Mogadishu, etc.
Somaliland: Hargeisa, etc.
South Africa: Ballito, Benoni, Bloemfontein, Boksburg, Cape Town, Drakensberg, Durban, East London, George, Johannesburg, Kempton Park, Kimberley, Knysna, Kruger National Park, Marloth Park, Mossel Bay, Nelspruit, Pietermaritzburg, Plettenberg Bay, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, Potchefstroom, Pretoria, Rustenburg, Sandton, Stellenbosch, Umhlanga, etc.
South Korea: Busan, Cheongju, Daegu, Daejeon, Gangneung, Gapyeong, Gwangju, Gwangyang, Gyeongju, Incheon, Jejudo, Jeonju, Pyeongchang, Seogwipo, Seoul, Sokcho, Suwon, Ulsan, Yangyang, Yeosu, etc.
Spain: A Coruña, Alcúdia, Algeciras, Alicante, Almería, Altea, Andalusia, Antequera, Aragon, Asturias, Ayamonte, Baiona, Balearic Islands, Barbate, Barcelona, Basque Country, Benalmádena, Benidorm, Benissa, Besalú, Bilbao, Blanes, Buñol, Cadaqués, Cala d'Or, Calella, Calonge, Calp, Calvià, Cambados, Cambrils, Canary Islands, Cangas de Onís, Cantabria, Cartagena, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, Chiclana de la Frontera, Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada, Costa del Maresme, Costa del Sol, Cádiz, Córdoba, Dénia, El Puerto de Santa María, Empuriabrava, Estepona, Figueres, Formentera, Fuerteventura, Galicia, Gijón, Girona, Gran Canaria, Granada, Ibiza, Jerez de la Frontera, L'Escala, L'Estartit, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, La Pineda, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Llançà, Lleida, Lloret de Mar, Madrid, Magaluf, Malgrat de Mar, Mallorca, Marbella, Maspalomas, Menorca, Mijas, Mojácar, Moraira, Murcia, Málaga, Navarre, Nerja, O Grove, Ourense, Oviedo, Palma Nova, Palma de Mallorca, Pals, Poio, Pollença, Pontevedra, PortAventura, Portonovo, Ronda, Roquetas de Mar, Roses, Salamanca, Salou, San Sebastian, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Santander, Santiago de Compostela, Santillana del Mar, Sanxenxo, Seville, Sidges, Sierra Nevada, Tarifa, Tarragona, Tenerife, Toledo, Torremolinos, Torrevieja, Torroella de Montgrí, Tossa de Mar, Valencia, Vigo, Vélez-Málaga, Xàbia, Zaragoza, etc.
Sri Lanka: Anuradhapura, Bentota, Beruwala, Colombo, Dambulla, Galle, Hikkaduwa, Jaffna, Kandy, Mirissa, Negombo, Nuwara Eliya, Sigiriya, Tangalle, Trincomalee, Unawatuna, Weligama, etc.
Sudan: Khartoum, Port Sudan, etc.
Suriname: Lelydorp, Nieuw Nickerie, Paramaribo, etc.
Swaziland: Lobamba, Mbabane, etc.
Sweden: Bohuslän, Borgholm, Borlänge, Borås, Dalarna, Eskilstuna, Falkenberg, Falun, Gothenburg, Gotland, Gävle, Halmstad, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Kalmar, Karlshamn, Karlskrona, Karlstad, Kiruna, Kristianstad, Lidingö, Linköping, Luleå, Lund, Malmö, Norrköping, Oskarshamn, Simrishamn, Solna, Stenungsund, Stockholm, Sundsvall, Södertälje, Trollhättan, Täby, Uddevalla, Umeå, Uppsala, Vimmerby, Visby, Västervik, Västerås, Växjö, Ystad, Ängelholm, Åre, Öland, Örebro, Östersund, etc.
Switzerland: Adelboden, Andermatt, Anzère, Arosa, Ascona, Basel, Bellinzona, Bern, Bettmeralp, Celerina, Château-d'Œx, Crans-Montana, Davos, Engadin, Engelberg, Falera, Flims, Fribourg, Geneva, Grindelwald, Gryon, Grächen, Gstaad, Haute-Nendaz, Interlaken, Jungfrau, Klosters, Laax, Lake Maggiore, Lausanne, Lauterbrunnen, Lenzerheide, Les Diablerets, Leukerbad, Leysin, Locarno, Lucerne, Lugano, Matterhorn, Meiringen, Montreux, Nendaz, Neuchâtel, Pontresina, Portes du Soleil, Riederalp, Saanen, Saas-Fee, Samnaun, Scuol, Sierre, Silvaplana, Sion, St. Gallen, St. Moritz, Swiss Alps, Ticino, Valais, Valbella, Verbier, Vevey, Veysonnaz, Villars-sur-Ollon, Vitznau, Wengen, Zermatt, Zug, Zürich, etc.
Syria: Aleppo, Damascus, Deir ez-Zor, Latakia, Palmyra, Tartus, etc.
Taiwan: Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Taipei, etc.
Tajikistan: Dushanbe, Isfara, Khujand, etc.
Tanzania: Dar es Salaam, Mount Kilimanjaro, Serengeti, Zanzibar, etc.
Thailand: Ayutthaya, Bangkok, Cha-Am, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Chonburi, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi, Karon, Khao Sok, Ko Chang, Ko Lanta, Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Krabi, Pai, Patong, Pattaya, Phi Phi Islands, Phuket, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Ranong, River Kwai, Udon Thani, etc.
Togo: Lomé, etc.
Tonga: Nukuʻalofa, Tunis, etc.
Trinidad and Tobago: Port of Spain, etc.
Tunisia: Djerba, Hammamet, Midoun, Monastir, Port El Kantaoui, Sousse, etc.
Turkey: Adana, Afyonkarahisar, Akyaka, Alacati, Alanya, Ankara, Antakya, Antalya, Assos, Avanos, Ayvalık, Beldibi, Belek, Bodrum, Bozcaada, Bursa, Büyükada, Cappadocia, Dalyan, Datça, Denizli, Didim, Edirne, Ephesus, Erzincan, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Fethiye, Gaziantep, Gebze, Göcek, Göreme, Göynük, Hierapolis, Istanbul, Kalkan, Kayseri, Kaş, Kemer, Konakli, Konya, Kuşadası, Kütahya, Lara, Mahmutlar, Manavgat, Manisa, Marmaris, Mersin, Muğla, Nevşehir, Olympos, Palandöken, Pamukkale, Prince Islands, Samsun, Sapanca, Sarigerme, Sarıkamış, Selimiye, Selçuk, Side, Tarsus, Tekirova, Trabzon, Troy, Turgutlu, Turgutreis, Turkish Riviera, Uludağ, Uçhisar, Uçhisar, Van, Yalova, Yalıkavak, Çamyuva, Çanakkale, Çeşme, Çıralı, Ölüdeniz, Ürgüp, İskenderun, İzmir, İzmit, İçmeler, Şanlıurfa, etc.
Turkmenistan: Ashgabat, Avaza, etc.
Turks and Caicos Islands: Cockburn Town, North Caicos, Pine Cay, Providenciales, etc.
Tuvalu: Funafuti, etc.
Uganda: Kampala, etc.
Ukraine: Berdiansk, Berehove, Bila Tserkva, Boryspil, Bukovel, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kamianets-Podilskyi, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Kiev, Koblevo, Kremenchuk, Kropyvnytskyi, Kryvyi Rih, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Mariupol, Melitopol, Mukachevo, Mykolaiv, Odessa, Poltava, Polyana, Rivne, Skhidnytsia, Slavske, Sumy, Ternopil, Truskavets, Uzhgorod, Vinnytsia, Yaremche, Yasinya, Zaporizhia, Zatoka, Zhytomyr, etc.
United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dibba, Dubai, Fujairah, Palm Jumeirah, Persian Gulf, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Sir Bani Yas Island, Umm al-Quwain, etc.
United Kingdom: Aberdeen, Bath, Belfast, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Bradford, Brighton, Bristol, Brixham, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Channel Tunnel, Cheltenham, Chester, Cornwall, Coventry, Cumbria, Derry, Devon, Dorset, Dover, Eastbourne, Edinburgh, England, English Channel, Exeter, Folkestone, Fort William, Gatwick, Glasgow, Hampshire, Harrogate, Heathrow, Inverness, Isle of Wight, Kent, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Llandudno, London, Manchester, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Newquay, Northern Ireland, Norwich, Nottingham, Oban, Oxford, Paignton, Plymouth, Portmeirion, Portsmouth, Reading, Sandown, Scarborough, Scotland, Shanklin, Sheffield, Somerset, Southampton, St Albans, Stoke-on-Trent, Stonehenge, Sussex, Swansea, Torquay, Wales, Whitby, Windsor, Woking, York, etc.
United States: Akron, Alabama, Alaska, Albany, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Anaheim, Anchorage, Ann Arbor, Arizona, Arkansas, Arlington, Aspen, Atlanta, Aurora, Austin, Bakersfield, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Beaver Creek, Berkeley, Big Bear Lake, Billings, Biloxi, Birmingham, Boca Raton, Boise, Boston, Breckenridge, Brooklyn, Buffalo, California, Carlsbad, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Chandler, Charlotte, Chesapeake, Cheyenne, Chicago, Chula Vista, Cincinnati, Clearwater, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Columbus Georgia, Columbus, Connecticut, Corpus Christi, Costa Mesa, Cupertino, Dallas, Dana Point, Daytona Beach, Death Valley, Delaware, Delray Beach, Denver, Des Moines, Destin, Detroit, Durham, El Paso, Estes Park, Fargo, Fayetteville, Florida, Fontana, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Walton Beach, Fort Wayne, Fort Worth, Fremont, Fresno, Galveston, Garland, Georgia, Gilbert, Glendale, Grand Canyon, Grand Rapids, Grand Teton, Great Smoky Mountains, Greensboro, Gulfport, Hawaii, Henderson, Hialeah, Hollywood, Honolulu, Hot Springs, Houston, Huntington Beach, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Indianapolis, Iowa, Irving, Jackson Mississippi, Jackson Wyoming, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Juneau, Kansas City, Kansas, Kentucky, Key Largo, Key West, La Jolla, Laguna Beach, Lahaina, Lake Tahoe, Laredo, Las Vegas, Lexington, Lincoln, Little Rock, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Louisiana, Louisville, Lubbock, Madison, Maine, Malibu, Mammoth Lakes, Manhattan, Marathon, Maryland, Massachusetts, Memphis, Menlo Park, Mesa, Mexico City, Miami Beach, Miami, Michigan, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Moab, Modesto, Montana, Monterey, Montgomery, Moreno Valley, Mountain View, Myrtle Beach, Napa, Naples, Nashville, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New Orleans, New York City, New York, Newark, Newport Beach, Newport, Norfolk, North Carolina, North Dakota, North Las Vegas, Oakland, Ocean City, Oceanside, Ohio, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Omaha, Oregon, Orlando, Oxnard, Palm Coast, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Palo Alto, Panama City Beach, Park City, Pasadena, Pennsylvania, Pensacola, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Plano, Pompano Beach, Portland, Portland, Providence, Raleigh, Redwood City, Reno, Rhode Island, Richmond, Riverside, Rochester, Rocky Mountains, Sacramento, Saint Paul, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo, Sanibel, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Santa Fe, Santa Monica, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Savannah, Scottsdale, Seattle, Shreveport, Silicon Valley, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Lake Tahoe, Spokane, Springfield, Squaw Valley, St. Augustine, St. Louis, St. Petersburg, Steamboat Springs, Stockton, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunnyvale, Syracuse, Tacoma, Tallahassee, Tampa, Telluride, Tennessee, Texas, Thousand Oaks, Toledo, Tucson, Tulsa, Utah, Vail, Vermont, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Waikiki, Walnut Creek, Washington D.C., Washington, West Palm Beach, West Virginia, Wichita, Winston-Salem, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yellowstone, Yonkers, Yosemite, Zion, etc.
Uruguay: Colonia del Sacramento, La Barra, La Paloma, Maldonado, Montevideo, Piriápolis, Punta del Este, Salto, etc.
Uzbekistan: Bukhara, Fergana, Khiva, Kokand, Navoiy, Samarkand, Tashkent, Urgench, etc.
Vanuatu: Port Vila, etc.
Venezuela: Caracas, Isla Margarita, Maracaibo, Porlamar, etc.
Vietnam: Cát Bà Island, Cần Thơ, Da Lat, Da Nang, Haiphong, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Huế, Hạ Long, Hội An, Long Hải, Mỹ Tho, Nha Trang, Ninh Bình, Phan Thiết, Phú Quốc, Qui Nhơn, Rạch Giá, Sa Pa, Tuần Châu, Vũng Tàu, Đồng Hới, etc.
Yemen: Aden, Sana'a, etc.
Zambia: Livingstone, Lusaka, etc.
Zimbabwe: Bulawayo, Harare, Mutare, Victoria Falls, etc.