- 19th century
- 20th century
- 21st century
|1947 by topic
- Rail transport
- New Zealand
- Palestine Mandate
- South Africa
- Soviet Union
- United Kingdom
- United States
|Lists of leaders
- Sovereign states
- Sovereign state leaders
- Territorial governors
- Religious leaders
|Birth and death categories
|Establishments and disestablishments categories
1947 in various calendars
|Ab urbe condita
|Balinese saka calendar
|British Regnal year
||11 Geo. 6 – 12 Geo. 6
||丙戌年 (Fire Dog)
4643 or 4583
- to -
丁亥年 (Fire Pig)
4644 or 4584
| - Vikram Samvat
| - Shaka Samvat
| - Kali Yuga
||Gregorian minus 13 days
|Thai solar calendar
2073 or 1692 or 920
- to -
2074 or 1693 or 921
1947 (MCMXLVII) was a common year starting on Wednesday of the Gregorian calendar, the 1947th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 947th year of the 2nd millennium, the 47th year of the 20th century, and the 8th year of the 1940s decade.
- January–February – Winter of 1946–47 in the United Kingdom: Worst snowfall in the country in the 20th century, with extensive disruption of travel. Given the low ratio of private vehicle ownership at the time this is mainly remembered in terms of the effects on the railway networks.
- January 1
- British coal mines are nationalised.
- Nigeria gains limited autonomy before gaining independence in 1960.
- The Canadian Citizenship Act comes into effect.
- January 3 – Proceedings of the United States Congress are televised for the first time.
- January 10 – The United Nations takes control of the free city of Trieste.
- January 15 – Elizabeth Short, an aspiring actress nicknamed the "Black Dahlia", is found brutally murdered in a vacant lot in Los Angeles. The case remains unsolved to this day.
- January 16 – Vincent Auriol is inaugurated as president of France.
- January 19 – A shipwreck near Athens, Greece kills 392.
- January 24 – Dimitrios Maximos founds a monarchist government in Athens.
- January 25 – A Philippine plane crashes in Hong Kong, with $5 million worth of gold and money.
- January 25 – Famous American gangster Al Capone dies following cardiac arrest at his home in Florida.
- January 26 – A KLM Douglas C-47 Skytrain aircraft crashes soon after taking off from Kastrup Airport, Copenhagen, killing all on board, including Prince Gustaf Adolf, second in line to the Swedish throne, and the American singer Grace Moore.
- January 30 – February 8 – A heavy blizzard in Canada buries towns from Winnipeg to Calgary.
- January 31 – The Communists take power in Poland.
- February 3
- The lowest air temperature in North America (−63 degrees Celsius) is recorded in Snag in the Yukon Territory.
- Percival Prattis becomes the first African-American news correspondent allowed in the United States House of Representatives and Senate press galleries.
- February 5
- Bolesław Bierut becomes the President of Poland.
- The Government of the United Kingdom announces the £25 million Tanganyika groundnut scheme for cultivation of peanuts in the Tanganyika Territory.
- February 7 – South Pacific Commission (SPC) founded.
- February 8 – Karlslust dance hall fire in Berlin, Germany, kills over 80 people.
- February 10 – In Paris, France, peace treaties are signed between the World War II Allies and Italy, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Finland. Italy cedes most of Istria to the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (later Croatia).
- February 12
- A meteor creates an impact crater in Sikhote-Alin, in the Soviet Union.
- Christian Dior introduces The "New Look" in women's fashion, in Paris.
- In Burma, the Panglong Agreement is reached between the Burmese government under its leader, General Aung San, and the Shan, Kachin, and Chin ethnic peoples at the Panglong Conference. U Aung Zan Wai, Pe Khin, Major Aung, Sir Maung Gyi, Dr. Sein Mya Maung and Myoma U Than Kywe are among the negotiators.
- February 17 – Cold War: The Voice of America begins to transmit radio broadcasts into Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union.
- February 20
- An explosion at the O'Connor Electro-Plating Company in Los Angeles, leaves 17 dead, 100 buildings damaged, and a 22-foot-deep (6.7 m) crater in the ground.
- U.S. Army Ordnance Corps Hermes program V-2 rocket Blossom I launched into space carrying plant material and fruitflies, the first animals to enter space.
- February 21 – In New York City, Edwin Land demonstrates the first "instant camera", his Polaroid Land Camera, to a meeting of the Optical Society of America.
- February 22 – Tom and Jerry cartoon Cat Fishin', is released.
- February 23 – The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is founded.
- February 25
- The German state of Prussia is officially abolished by the Allied Control Council.
- The worst-ever train crash in Japan kills 184 people.
- John C. Hennessy, Jr., brings the first Volkswagen Beetle to the United States. He purchased the 1946 automobile from the U.S. Army Post Exchange in Frankfurt, Germany, while serving in the U.S. Army. The Beetle was shipped from Bremerhaven, arriving in New York this day.
- February 28
- The United States grants France a military base in Casablanca.
- In Taiwan, civil disorder is put down with large loss of civilian lives.
- March 1
- The International Monetary Fund begins to operate.
- Wernher von Braun marries his first cousin, the 18-year-old Maria von Quirstorp.
- March 4 – Treaty of Dunkirk (coming into effect 8 September) signed between the United Kingdom and France providing for mutual assistance in the event of attack.
- March 9 – Carrie Chapman Catt dies in New Rochelle.
- March 12 – The Truman Doctrine is proclaimed to help stem the spread of Communism.
- March 14 – Thames flood and other widespread flooding as the exceptionally harsh British winter of 1946–1947 ends in a thaw.
- March 15 – Hindus and Muslims clash in Punjab.
- March 19 – The 19th Academy Awards ceremony is held. The movie The Best Years of Our Lives wins the Academy Award for Best Picture, along with several other Academy Awards.
- March 25 – A coal mine explosion in Centralia, Illinois, kills 111 miners.
- March 28 – A World War II Japanese booby trap explodes on Corregidor island, killing 28 people.
- March 29 – A rebellion against French rule erupts in Madagascar.
- March 31 – The leaders of the Kurdish People's Republic of Mahabad, the second Kurdish state in the history of Iran, are hanged at the Chuwarchira Square in Mahabad after that country had been overrun by the Iranian army.
- April – Previous discovery of the 'Dead Sea Scrolls' in the Qumran Caves (above the northwest shore of the Dead Sea) by Bedouin shepherds, becomes known.
- April 1
- Jackie Robinson, the first African American in Major League Baseball since the 1880s, signs a contract with the Brooklyn Dodgers.
- King George II of Greece is succeeded by his brother Paul.
- 1947 Royal New Zealand Navy mutinies begin.
- April 4 – International Civil Aviation Organization begins operations.
- April 7
- Arab Ba'ath Party established by merger in Damascus.
- Edaville Railroad is opened in Massachusetts as the first railway theme park.
- The largest recorded sunspot group appears on the solar surface.
- April 9
- Multiple tornadoes strike Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas killing 181 and injuring 970.
- The Journey of Reconciliation begins, organized by the Congress of Racial Equality.
- April 15 – Jackie Robinson becomes the first African American to play Major League Baseball since the 1880s.
- April 16
- Texas City disaster: The ammonium nitrate cargo of French-registered Liberty ship SS Grandcamp explodes in Texas City, Texas, killing at least 581, including all but one member of the city fire department, injuring at least 5,000 and destroying 20 city blocks. Of the dead, remains of 113 are never found and 63 are unidentifiable.
- American financier and presidential adviser Bernard Baruch describes the post–World War II tensions between the Soviet Union and the United States as a "Cold War".
- April 18
- The British Royal Navy detonates 6,800 tons of explosives in an attempt to demolish the fortified island of Heligoland, Germany, thus creating one of the largest man-made non-nuclear explosions in history.
- Mrs. Ples is discovered in the Sterkfontein area in Transvaal, South Africa.
- April 20 King Frederik IX of Denmark succeeds his father King Christian X, on the throne of Kingdom of Denmark.
- April 26 – Academy-Award-winning Tom and Jerry cartoon, The Cat Concerto, is released to theatres.
- May 1 – Portella della Ginestra massacre: The Salvatore Giuliano gang of Sicilian separatists opens fire on a Labour Day parade at Portella della Ginestra, Sicily, killing 11 people and wounding 27.
- May 2 – The movie Miracle on 34th Street, a Christmastime classic, is first shown in theaters.
- May 3 – The new post-war Japanese constitution goes into effect.
- May 11 - the Ferrari 125 S, the first car to bear the Ferrari name, debuts.
- May 12 – The animated cartoon film Rabbit Transit, directed by Friz Freleng, is released.
- May 22
- The Cold War begins: In an effort to fight the spread of Communism, President Harry S. Truman signs an Act of Congress that implements the Truman Doctrine. This Act grants $400 million in military and economic aid to Turkey and Greece. The Cold War ended in 1991.
- David Lean's film Great Expectations, based on the novel by Charles Dickens, opens in the United States. Critics call it the finest film ever made from a Charles Dickens novel.
- May 29 – An airliner of the Flugfelag Íslands crashes into a mountainside, killing 25 people.
- May 30 – Eastern Air Lines Flight 605: A Douglas C-54 Skymaster crashes near Bainbridge, Maryland, killing all 53 aboard in the worst commercial aviation disaster in US history.
- June – The Doomsday Clock of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists is introduced.
- June 5 – U.S. Secretary of State George Marshall outlines the Marshall Plan for American reconstruction and relief aid to Europe in a speech at Harvard University.
- June 7 – The Royal Romanian Army founds the Association football club FC Steaua București, which will become the most successful Romanian football team, as A.S.A. București.
- June 10 – SAAB in Sweden produces its first automobile.
- June 11 – 15 – First Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod is held in Wales.
- June 15 – The Portuguese government orders 11 military officers and 19 university professors who are accused of revolutionary activity to resign.
- June 21
- Seaman Harold Dahl claims to have seen six unidentified flying objects (UFOs) near Maury Island in Puget Sound, Washington. On the next morning, Dahl reports the first modern so-called "Men in Black" encounter.
- The Canadian Parliament votes unanimously to pass several laws regarding displaced foreign refugees.
- June 23 – The United States Senate follows the House of Representatives in overriding President Harry S. Truman's veto of the Taft–Hartley Act.
- June 24 – Kenneth Arnold makes the first widely reported UFO sighting near Mount Rainier, Washington.
- June 25 – The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank is published for the first time as Het Achterhuis: Dagboekbrieven 14 juni 1942 – 1 augustus 1944 ("The Annex: Diary Notes from 14 June 1942 – 1 August 1944") in Amsterdam, two years after the writer's death in Bergen-Belsen concentration camp.
- July 1 – The United States begins the National Malaria Eradication Program, successfully eradicating Malaria in 1951.
- July 6 – The first prototype AK-47s are built, soon becoming the most produced assault rifle in history.
- July 8 – A supposedly downed extraterrestrial spacecraft is reportedly found in the Roswell UFO incident, near Roswell, New Mexico.
- July 9 – In the UK, King George VI announces the engagement of his daughter Princess Elizabeth to Lt. Philip Mountbatten.
- July 11 – The Exodus leaves France for Palestine, with 4,500 Jewish Holocaust survivor refugees on board.
- July 17
- The Indian passenger ship SS Ramdas is capsized by a cyclone at Mumbai, India, with 625 people killed.
- This is the alleged date when Raoul Wallenberg dies in a Soviet prison. It is not announced until February 6, 1957. There will be reported sightings of him until 1987.
- July 18
- Following wide media and UNSCOP coverage, the Exodus is captured by British troops and refused entry into Palestine at the port of Haifa.
- President Harry S. Truman signs the Presidential Succession Act into law, which places the Speaker of the House and the President pro tempore of the Senate next in the line of succession after the Vice President.
- July 19 – Burmese nationalist Aung San and six members of his newly formed cabinet are assassinated during a cabinet meeting.
- July 26 – Cold War: U.S. President Harry S. Truman signs the National Security Act of 1947 into law, creating the Central Intelligence Agency, the Department of Defense, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the National Security Council.
- July 27 – 28 – English endurance swimmer Tom Blower becomes the first person to swim the North Channel, from Donaghadee in Northern Ireland to Portpatrick in Scotland.
- July 29 – After being shut down on November 9, 1946, for a refurbishment, the ENIAC computer, the world's first electronic digital computer, is turned back on again. It next remains in continuous operation until October 2, 1955.
Flag of Pakistan
, the country that gained independence on August 14, 1947
Flag of India
, the country that gained independence on August 15, 1947
- August 2 – A British South American Airways Avro Lancastrian airliner crashes into a mountain during a flight from Buenos Aires, Argentina to Santiago, Chile. The wreckage would not be found until 1998.
- August 5 – The Netherlands ends Operation Product, the first of its major politionele acties (military "police actions") in Indonesia.
- August 7
- Thor Heyerdahl's balsa wood raft, the Kon-Tiki, smashes into the reef at Raroia in the Tuamotu Islands after a 101-day, 4,300 mile, voyage across the Eastern Pacific Ocean, demonstrating that prehistoric peoples could have traveled to the Central Pacific islands from South America.
- The Bombay Municipal Corporation formally takes over the Bombay Electric Supply and Transport (BEST).
- August 14
- The Muslim majority regions formed by the Partition of India gain independence from the British Empire as the Dominion of Pakistan. While the transition is officially at midnight on this day, Pakistan celebrates its independence on August 14, compared with India on the 15th, because the Pakistan Standard Time is 30 minutes behind the standard time of India.
- Muhammad Ali Jinnah becomes the first Governor-General of Pakistan. Liaquat Ali Khan takes office as the first Prime Minister of Pakistan
- August 15
- The greater Indian subcontinent with a mixed population of Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Jews and others formed by the Partition of India gain independence from the British Empire as the Dominion of India.
- Jawaharlal Nehru takes office as the first Prime Minister of India, taking his oath from Louis Mountbatten, Viscount Mountbatten of Burma, Governor-General of India (but no longer Viceroy).
- August 16 – In Greece, General Markos Vafiadis takes over the government.
- August 23 – The Prime Minister of Greece, Dimitrios Maximos, resigns.
- August 27 – The French government lowers the daily bread ration to 200 grams, causing riots in Verdun and Le Mans.
- August 30 – A fire at a movie theater in Rueil, a suburb of Paris, France kills 87 people.
- August 31 – In Hungary, communists fail to gain a majority in parliamentary elections (despite widespread fraud) and turn to direct action as part of the country's transition to Communism (1944–1949).
The Central Intelligence Agency
(CIA), officially born September 18, 1947
- September 9 – A moth lodged in a relay is found to be the cause of a malfunction in the Harvard Mark II electromechanical computer, logged as "First actual case of bug being found."
- September 13 – Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru suggests the exchange of four million Hindus and Muslims between India and Pakistan.
- September 15 – 16 – Typhoon Kathleen strikes the Bōsō Peninsula and the entire Kantō region in Japan. Heavy rains cause the Arakawa and Tone Rivers to overflow and embankment collapse. The resulting floods and debris flow kill between 1,077 and 1,930 people, injuring 1,547 and leaving 853 missing.
- September 17 – 21 – The 1947 Fort Lauderdale hurricane in southeastern Florida, and also in Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana causes widespread damage and kills 51 people.
- September 18
- National Security Act of 1947 becomes effective on this day creating the United States Air Force, National Security Council and the Central Intelligence Agency.
- War Department becomes the Department of the Army, a branch of the new Department of Defense.
- September 22 – Information Bureau of the Communist and Workers' Parties (Communist Information Bureau, "Cominform") is founded.
- September 30 – Pakistan and Yemen join the United Nations.
- October – First recorded use of the word computer in its modern sense, referring to an electronic digital machine.
- October 5 – President Harry S. Truman delivers the first televised White House address speaking on the world food crises.
- October 14 – The United States Air Force test pilot, Captain Chuck Yeager, flies a Bell X-1 rocket plane faster than the speed of sound, the first time it has been accomplished
- October 20 – A war begins in Kashmir, along the border between India and Pakistan, leading to the Indo-Pakistani War of 1947 in the following year. Also, Pakistan established diplomatic relations with the United States of America.
- October 24 – The first Azad Kashmir Government is established within Pakistan, headed by Sardar Muhammad Ibrahim Khan as its first President supported by the government of Pakistan.
- October 30 – The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), the foundation of the World Trade Organization (WTO), is established.
- November 2 – In Long Beach, California, the designer and airplane pilot Howard Hughes carries out the one and only flight of the Hughes H-4 Hercules, the largest fixed-wing aircraft ever built and flown. This flight only lasted eight minutes.
- November 6 – The program Meet the Press makes its television debut on the NBC-TV network in the United States.
- November 9 – Junagadh is invaded by the Indian army.
- November 10 – The arrest of four steel workers in Marseille begins a French communist riot that also spreads to Paris.
- November 13 – The Soviet Union completes development of the AK-47, one of the first proper assault rifles.
- November 15
- International Telecommunication Union becomes a specialized agency of the United Nations.
- Universal Postal Union (UPU) becomes a specialized agency of the United Nations (effective 1 July 1948).
- November 16
- In Brussels, 15,000 people demonstrate against the relatively short prison sentences of Belgian Nazi criminals.
- Great Britain began withdrawing its troops from Palestine.
- November 17 -The Screen Actors Guild implements an anti-Communist loyalty oath.
- November 17 - American scientists John Bardeen and Walter Houser Brattain observe the basic principles of the transistor, a key element for the electronics revolution of the 20th century.
- November 18 – The Ballantyne's Department Store fire in Christchurch, New Zealand, kills 41 people.
- November 20
- The Princess Elizabeth (later Elizabeth II), the daughter of George VI, marries The Duke of Edinburgh at Westminster Abbey in London, United Kingdom.
- Paul Ramadier resigns as the Prime Minister of France. He is succeeded by Robert Schuman, who calls 80,000 army reservists to quell rioting miners in France.
- November 21 – The United Nations Conference on Trade and Employment begins in Havana, Cuba. This conference ends in 1948, when its members finish the Havana Charter.
- November 24 – McCarthyism: The United States House of Representatives votes 346–17 to approve citations of Contempt of Congress against the "Hollywood Ten" after the screenwriters and directors refuse to co-operate with the House Un-American Activities Committee concerning allegations of communist influences in the movie business. The ten men are blacklisted by the Hollywood movie studios on the following day.
- November 25
- The New Zealand Parliament ratifies the Statute of Westminster and thus becomes independent of legislative control by the Parliament of the United Kingdom.
- The new Pakistan Army and Pashtun mercenaries overrun Mirpur in Kashmir, resulting in the death of 20,000 Hindus and Sikhs.
- November 27 – In Paris, France, police occupy the editorial offices of the communist newspapers.
- November 29 – The United Nations General Assembly votes to partition Palestine between Arab and Jewish regions, which results in the creation of the State of Israel.
- December 3
- French communist strikers derail the Paris-Tourcoing express train because of false rumors that it was transporting soldiers. 21 people are killed.
- The Tennessee Williams play A Streetcar Named Desire, starring Marlon Brando in his first great role, opens at the Ethel Barrymore Theatre on Broadway. Jessica Tandy also stars as Blanche Du Bois.
- December 4 – The French Interior Minister, Jules S. Moch, takes emergency measures against his country's rioters after six days of violent arguments in the National Assembly.
- December 6
- Arturo Toscanini conducts a concert performance of the first half of Giuseppe Verdi's opera Otello for a broadcast on NBC Radio in the United States. The second half of the opera is broadcast a week later.
- Women are admitted to full membership of the University of Cambridge in England following a vote in September.
- December 9 – French labor unions call off the general strike and re-commence negotiations with the French government.
- December 12 – The Iranian Royal Army takes back power in the Azerbaijan province.
- December 14 – Santiago Bernabeu Stadium is officially inaugurated in Madrid and hosts its first match.
- December 21 – 400,000 slaughtered during mass migration of Hindus and Muslims into the new states India and Pakistan.
- December 22
- The Italian Constituent Assembly votes to accept the new Constitution of Italy.
- The first practical electronic transistor is demonstrated by Bardeen, Brattain and Shockley of the United States.
- December 30 – King Michael I of Romania abdicates.
1947: Date unknown
- The House Un-American Activities Committee begins its investigations into communism in Hollywood.
- Mikhail Kalashnikov's prototype AK-47s enter testing the assault rifle would be adopted 2 years later by the Soviet Army in 1949.
- Raytheon produces the first commercial microwave oven
- Women's suffrage is granted in Argentina.
1947: In fiction
- January 1
- F. R. David, Tunisian-born French singer
- Leon Patillo, American Christian musician
- Vladimir Titov, Russian cosmonaut
- Frances Yip, Hong Kong singer
- January 2 – Jack Hanna, American zoologist
- January 4 – Chris Cutler, English percussionist
- January 5 – Mercury Morris, American football player
- January 6 – Sandy Denny, British singer (d. 1978)
- January 8
- William Bonin, American serial killer (d. 1996)
- David Bowie, English singer-songwriter (d. 2016)
- Samuel Schmid, Swiss Federal Councilor
- Terry Sylvester, English singer and musician
- Laurie Walters, American actress
- January 9
- Nic Jones, English folk singer
- Ronnie Landfield, American artist
- January 10 – Peer Steinbrück, German politician
- January 11 – Mart Smeets, Dutch sports journalist
- January 14 – Bill Werbeniuk, Canadian snooker player (d. 2003)
- January 15
- Andrea Martin, American actress
- Michael Schanze, German television presenter
- January 16
- Apasra Hongsakula, Miss Universe 1965
- Laura Schlessinger, American radio and TV talk show host
- January 18
- Takeshi Kitano, Japanese film director and actor
- Sachio Kinugasa, Japanese baseball player (d. 2018)
- January 19 – Paula Deen, Food Channel star
- January 21 – Jill Eikenberry, American actress
- January 22 – Senichi Hoshino, Japanese baseball pitcher and coach (d. 2018)
- January 23
- Thomas R. Carper, U.S. Senator from Delaware
- Megawati Sukarnoputri, 5th President of Indonesia
- Joel Douglas, American film producer
- January 24
- Michio Kaku, American theoretical physicist
- Masashi Ozaki, Japanese golfer
- Warren Zevon, American rock musician (d. 2003)
- January 25 – Eduardo Gonçalves de Andrade (Tostão), Brazilian football player
- January 27
- Perfecto Yasay Jr., Philippine Politician, Served as DFA Secretary
- Björn Afzelius, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hoola Bandoola Band) (d. 1999)
- Vyron Polydoras, Greek politician
- Cal Schenkel, American illustrator
- Philip Sugden, English historian (d. 2014)
- January 29
- Ernie Lively, American actor
- Linda B. Buck, American biologist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
- January 30 – Steve Marriott, British rock musician (d. 1991)
- January 31
- Jonathan Banks, American actor
- Nolan Ryan, American baseball player
- Maggi Clayden, Test Pilot, Solicitor, Artist and serial Entrepreneur
Princess Christina of the Netherlands
- February 1 – Jessica Savitch, American journalist (d. 1983)
- February 2 – Farrah Fawcett, American actress (d. 2009)
- February 3
- Paul Auster, American novelist
- Melanie Safka, American rock singer
- February 4
- Dennis C. Blair, American admiral and Director of National Intelligence
- Dan Quayle, 44th Vice President of the United States
- February 5 – Darrell Waltrip, American race car driver and broadcaster
- February 7 – Wayne Allwine, American voice actor (d. 2009)
- February 10
- Louise Arbour, Canadian jurist
- Nicholas Owen, English newsreader (ITN)
- February 11
- Yukio Hatoyama, 60th Prime Minister of Japan
- Roy Moore, American politician
- Derek Shulman, Lead Singer of Gentle Giant
- February 13 – Mike Krzyzewski, American basketball coach
- February 15
- John Adams, American composer
- Wenche Myhre, Norwegian actress and singer
- Ádám Nádasdy, Hungarian linguist and poet
- Rusty Hamer, American actor (d. 1990)
- February 16 – Veríssimo Correia Seabra, Bissau-Guinean military commander (d. 2004)
- February 18
- Princess Christina of the Netherlands
- Dennis DeYoung, American rock musician (Styx)
- February 19 – Gustavo Rodríguez, Venezuelan actor (d. 2014)
- February 20
- Peter Osgood, English footballer (d. 2006)
- Peter Strauss, American actor
- February 21
- Renata Sorrah,.Brazilian actress
- Victor Sokolov, Russian dissident journalist and priest (d. 2006)
- February 24
- Rupert Holmes, British-born American singer-songwriter
- Edward James Olmos, American actor, better known for his role in Stand and Deliver
- February 25
- Lee Evans, American Olympic athlete
- Doug Yule, American rock singer and musician (The Velvet Underground)
- February 26 – Sandie Shaw, British singer
- February 27 – Gidon Kremer, Latvian violinist
- February 28 – Stephanie Beacham, English actress
- March 1 – Alan Thicke, Canadian actor and television host (d. 2016)
- March 4
- David Franzoni, American screenwriter
- Jan Garbarek, Norwegian musician
- Gunnar Hansen, Icelandic actor (d. 2015)
- March 6
- Kiki Dee, English pop singer
- Dick Fosbury, American athlete
- Teru Miyamoto, Japanese author
- Rob Reiner, American actor, comedian, producer, director, activist
- March 7 – Walter Röhrl, German race car driver
- March 8
- Carole Bayer Sager, American singer-songwriter
- Michael S. Hart, American author and inventor (d. 2011)
- March 10
- Kim Campbell, 19th Prime Minister of Canada
- Tom Scholz, American musician, songwriter and inventor
- March 11
- David Ferguson, American music producer and activist
- Geoff Hunt, Australian squash player
- March 12
- Kalervo Palsa, a Finnish artist
- Mitt Romney, American businessman, politician, Governor of Massachusetts and 2012 presidential candidate
- March 13 – Beat Richner, Swiss pediatrician and cellist
- March 14 – Pam Ayres, British poet
- March 15 – Ry Cooder, American guitarist
- March 16
- Baek Yoon-sik, South Korean actor
- Ramzan Paskayev, Chechen accordionist
- March 17 – Yury Chernavsky, Russian-born composer and producer
- March 18 – Tamara Griesser Pečar, Slovenian historian
- March 19 – Glenn Close, American actress
- March 20
- John Boswell, American historian (d. 1994)
- Chip Zien, American actor
- March 21 – Ali Abdullah Saleh, President of Yemen (d. 2017)
- March 22
- James Patterson, American author
- Florence Warner, Voice of Adult Abigail the Woman in Once Upon a Forest
- March 24
- Louise Lanctôt, Canadian terrorist and writer
- Alan Sugar, Baron Sugar, English entrepreneur
- March 25 – Elton John, British rock musician
- March 26 – Subhash Kak, Indian-American author
- March 27 – Walt Mossberg, American newspaper columnist
- March 31 – César Gaviria, Colombian economist and politician, 28th President of Colombia
- April 1
- Alain Connes, French mathematician
- Ingrid Steeger, German actress and comedian
- April 2
- Paquita la del Barrio, Mexican singer and actress
- Emmylou Harris, American singer-songwriter
- Camille Paglia, American literary critic
- April 4 – Eliseo Soriano, Philippine preacher
- April 5 – Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, 14th President of the Philippines and daughter of former president Diosdado Macapagal
- April 6 – John Ratzenberger, American actor
- April 8
- Tom DeLay, American politician
- Robert Kiyosaki, American investor, businessman, self-help author
- April 9 – Ken Lewis, Former CEO, president, and chairman of Bank of America
- April 11
- Meshach Taylor, American actor (d. 2014)
- Lucian Truscott IV, American writer and journalist
- April 12
- Tom Clancy, American author (d. 2013)
- David Letterman, American talk show host
- April 15
- Mike Chapman, Australian-born songwriter, record producer
- Lois Chiles, American actress
- Roy Raymond (businessman), American entrepreneur and founder of Victoria's Secret (d. 1993)
- April 16
- Frank Hamblen, American basketball coach (d. 2017)
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, American pro basketball player
- Gerry Rafferty, Scottish singer-songwriter (d. 2011)
- April 18
- Kathy Acker, American author (d. 1997)
- Jerzy Stuhr, Polish actor and director
- James Woods, American actor
- April 19 – Murray Perahia, American pianist
- April 20 Hector, Finnish rock musician
- April 21 – Iggy Pop, American rock musician
- April 25 – Johan Cruijff, Dutch footballer and coach (d. 2016)
- April 27 – Pete Ham, Welsh singer, songwriter and guitarist (d. 1975)
- April 28 – Ken St. Andre, American game designer and author
- April 29
- Olavo de Carvalho, Brazilian journalist, essayist and professor of philosophy
- Tommy James, American rock singer and producer
- April 30 – Leslie Grantham, English actor
- May 1 – Jacob Bekenstein, Mexico-born Israeli-American theoretical physicist (d. 2015)
- May 3
- Doug Henning, Canadian magician (d. 2000)
- Richard Jenkins, American actor
- May 4 – Theda Skocpol, American sociologist
- May 5 – Malam Bacai Sanhá, Guinea-Bissau politician (d. 2012)
- May 6
- Ljubomir Vračarević, Serbian martial artist (d. 2013)
- Martha Nussbaum, American philosopher
- May 8
- H. Robert Horvitz, American biologist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
- Jamie Donnelly, American film and stage actress
- May 9 – Andy Sutcliffe, British racing driver (d. 2015)
- May 11 – Walter Selke, German physicist
- May 12 – Michael Ignatieff, Canadian politician, philosopher and historian
- May 13 – Stephen R. Donaldson, American novelist
- May 14
- José Gonzalo Rodríguez Gacha, Colombian drug lord (d. 1989)
- Tamara Dobson, African-American actress and fashion model (d. 2006)
- May 16 – Buddy Roberts, American professional wrestler (d. 2012)
- May 18 – John Bruton, 10th Taoiseach of Ireland
- May 19 – Paul Brady, Northern Irish singer-songwriter
- May 23 – Ken Westerfield, Disc sports (Frisbee) pioneer, athlete, showman, promoter
- May 24 – Maude Barlow, Canadian author, activist and National Chairperson of The Council of Canadians
- May 26 – Glenn Turner, New Zealand cricket captain
- May 27
- Branko Oblak, Slovenian football player and coach
- Peter DeFazio, American politician
- May 28 – Pedro Giachino, Argentine Navy officer (d. 1982)
- May 29 – Stan Zemanek, Australian radio broadcaster (d. 2007)
- June 1
- Jonathan Pryce, Welsh actor
- Ronnie Wood, English rock musician (The Faces, The Rolling Stones)
- June 2 – Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, Punjabi saint, Sikh theologian, military leader (d. 1984)
- June 3 – Dave Alexander, American musician (d. 1975)
- June 4 – Viktor Klima, Chancellor of Austria
- June 5 – Laurie Anderson, American experimental performance artist, composer and musician
- June 5 – Jojon, Indonesian comedian and actor (d. 2014)
- June 6
- David Blunkett, British politician
- Robert Englund, American actor (A Nightmare on Elm Street)
- Ada Kok, Dutch swimmer
- June 7 – Thurman Munson, American baseball catcher (d. 1979)
- June 8 – Eric F. Wieschaus, American biologist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
- June 9
- Françoise Demulder, French war photographer (d. 2008)
- Robert Indermaur, Swiss painter and sculptor
- June 14 – Barry Melton, American rock musician (Country Joe and the Fish)
- June 15 – John Hoagland, American war photographer (d. 1984)
- June 16 – -minu, Swiss columnist and writer
- June 19
- Paula Koivuniemi, Finnish singer
- Salman Rushdie, Indian-born British author (The Satanic Verses)
- June 20 – Candy Clark, American actress
- June 21
- Meredith Baxter, American actress
- Rachel Adato, Israeli gynaecologist, lawyer and politician
- Junko Akimoto, Japanese kayōkyoku singer
- Joey Molland, English composer and rock guitarist
- Jim Benzelock, American professional ice hockey right winger
- Shirin Ebadi, Iranian activist, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize
- Michael Gross, American actor
- Duane Thomas, American football running back
- Fernando Savater, Spanish philosopher and author
- June 22
- Bobby Douglass, American football quarterback
- Natalya Varley, Soviet and Russian film and theater actress
- Murray Webb, New Zealand caricature artist and Test cricketer
- David Jones, Northern Irish European Tour golfer
- Octavia E. Butler, American author (d. 2006)
- David Lander, American actor
- Trevor Blades, English cricketer
- Pete Maravich, American basketball player (d. 1988)
- Jerry John Rawlings, 2-time President of Ghana
- June 23
- Zvi Rosen, Israeli international footballer
- Bryan Brown, Australian actor
- Thor Hansen, professional poker player
- Ed Werenich, Canadian curler
- June 24
- Clarissa Dickson Wright, English chef and television personality (d. 2014)
- Dean Johnson, Minnesota politician
- Helena Vondráčková, Czech singer
- Peter Weller, American actor and director
- Walter Willison, American stage actor
- June 25
- Jimmie Walker, American actor
- Robert Percy, Australian rules footballer
- John Powell, American track and field athlete
- June 26
- Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, Afghan politician
- Peggy Cabral, Dominican journalist, television host, politician and diplomat
- Edd Hargett, American football quarterback
- Huh Young-man, South Korean manhwa artist
- Werner Voigt, German footballer and coach
- June 27
- Hans Ooft, Dutch football player and manager
- Abdel Djaadaoui, Algerian footballer
- June 28 – Mark Helprin, American writer
- June 29 – David Chiang, Hong Kong actor
- June 30 – Jean-Yves Le Drian, French minister
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
- July 1
- Arantxa Urretabizkaia, Basque writer, screenwriter and actress
- Jana Švandová, Czech actress
- Sharad Yadav, Indian politician
- July 2 – Larry David, American actor, writer, producer and director
- July 3
- Dave Barry, American writer
- Betty Buckley, American actress and singer
- Mike Burton, American swimmer
- Delfo Zorzi, Italian neo-fascist
- Rob Rensenbrink, Dutch football player
- July 4
- Carla Panerai, Italian sprinter
- Eva Goës, Swedish politician
- Francisco Fernández de Cevallos, Mexican politician
- July 5
- Joe Brown, TV Judge
- Toos Beumer, Dutch swimmer
- July 6 – Larnelle Harris, American Christian musician
- July 7
- King Gyanendra of Nepal
- Carl Mauck, American football player
- Richard Beckinsale, English actor (d. 1979)
- Felix Standaert, Belgian diplomat
- July 8 – Bobby Sowell, American pianist and composer
- July 9
- Haruomi Hosono, Japanese musician (Yellow Magic Orchestra)
- Mitch Mitchell, English rock drummer (d. 2008)
- O. J. Simpson, American football player, actor
- July 10 – Arlo Guthrie, American folk singer
- July 11 – Riad Ismat, Syrian writer, critic and theatre director
- July 12
- Loren Coleman, American cryptozoologist and author
- Gareth Edwards, Welsh rugby union player
- July 14
- John Blackman, Australian radio and television presenter
- Navin Ramgoolam, Prime Minister of Mauritius
- July 15
- Bertus Borgers, Dutch saxophone player
- July 16 – Don Burke, Australian television presenter, television producer, author, and horticulturalist
- July 17 – Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, British Princess and second wife of Charles, Prince of Wales
- July 18 – Steven W. Mahoney, Canadian politician
- July 19
- Bernie Leadon, American musician and songwriter
- Brian May, English rock guitarist (Queen)
- July 20
- Gerd Binnig, German physicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- Carlos Santana, Mexican-born rock guitarist
- July 21 – Co Adriaanse, Dutch football manager
- July 22
- Erica Gavin, American film actress
- Albert Brooks, American actor, comedian, director and novelist
- Don Henley, American singer-songwriter and musician
- July 23 – Spencer Christian, American television personality
- July 24 – Peter Serkin, American pianist
- July 27
- Bob Klein, American football player
- Kazuyoshi Miura, Japanese businessman (d. 2008)
- July 30
- William Atherton, American actor
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, Austrian-born American actor, bodybuilder and 38th Governor of California
- July 31
- Richard Griffiths, English actor (d. 2013)
- Joe Wilson, American politician
- August 1
- Lorna Goodison, Jamaican poet
- Leoluca Orlando, Italian politician
- August 3 – Colleen Corby, American fashion model
- August 4 – Hubert Ingraham, Bahamian politician
- August 5 – Graham Lovett, English footballer (d. 2018)
- August 7 – Franciscus Henri, Dutch-born Australian children's entertainer, composer and artist
- August 8
- Terangi Adam, Nauruan politician
- George Costigan, British actor and screenwriter
- Ken Dryden, Canadian NHL Goaltender, Author, Politician
- August 9 – John Varley, American science-fiction author
- August 10
- Ian Anderson, British rock musician
- Drupi, Italian singer
- Anwar Ibrahim, Malaysian politician
- August 11 – Diether Krebs, German actor, cabaret artist and comedian. (d. 2000)
- August 12 – William Hartston, British chess player
- August 13 – John Stocker, Canadian voice actor
- August 14
- Maddy Prior, English folk singer
- Danielle Steel, American romance novelist
- August 15 – Raakhee, Indian actress
- August 16 – Marc Messier, Canadian actor
- August 17 – Mohamed Abdelaziz, Sahrawi politician
- August 19
- Terry Hoeppner, American football coach (d. 2007)
- Gerard Schwarz, American conductor
- Gerald McRaney, American television and movie actor
- August 20 – José Wilker, Brazilian actor (d. 2014)
- August 22
- Cindy Williams, American actress
- Peter Irniq, Commissioner of Nunavut
- August 23 – Willy Russell, British playwright
- August 24 – Roger De Vlaeminck, Belgian cyclist
- August 26 – Nicolae Dobrin, Romanian footballer (d. 2007)
- August 27
- Harry Reems, American pornographic actor (d. 2013)
- Barbara Bach, American actress
- August 28
- Emlyn Hughes, English footballer (d. 2004)
- Liza Wang, Hong Kong actress
- August 29
- James Hunt, British 1976 Formula 1 world champion (d. 1993)
- Temple Grandin, American animal welfare and autism expert
- Jah Lloyd, Jamaican reggae singer, deejay and producer (d. 1999)
- August 30 – Allan Rock, Canadian politician and diplomat
- August 31
- Ramón Castellano de Torres, Spanish painter
- Somchai Wongsawat, 26th Prime Minister of Thailand
- September 1 – Al Green, American politician
- September 3 – Kjell Magne Bondevik, Prime Minister of Norway
- September 5
- Danny Florencio, Filipino basketball player (d. 2018)
- Kiyoshi Takayama, Japanese yakuza boss
- September 6
- Jane Curtin, American actress and comedian
- Bruce Rioch, Scottish footballer and coach
- Jacob Rubinovitz, Israeli scientist
- Keone Young, American actor
- September 8
- Amos Biwott, Kenyan Olympic athlete
- Benjamin Orr, American singer-songwriter (d. 2000)
- September 9 – Freddy Weller, American singer-songwriter
- September 14
- Sam Neill, British-born New Zealand actor
- Jerzy Popieluszko, Polish Roman Catholic priest and blessed (d. 1984)
- September 16 – Russ Abbot, British comedian and actor
- September 17 – Dame Tessa Jowell, British politician (d. 2018)
- September 19
- Steve Bartlett, American businessman, lobbyist and politician (U.S. congressman from Texas's 3rd congressional district; mayor of Dallas, Texas; member of the Dallas City Council)
- Tanith Lee, British author (d. 2015)
- September 21
- Don Felder, American musician and songwriter
- Rupert Hine, English musician, songwriter, and record producer
- Stephen King, American writer and novelist, specializing in the horror genre
- September 22
- Vanusa, Brazilian singer
- Jo Beverley, Anglo-Canadian writer (d. 2016)
- Norma McCorvey, American abortion plaintiff (Roe v. Wade) (d. 2017)
- September 23 – Mary Kay Place, American actress
- September 25 – Cheryl Tiegs, American model and actress
- September 26 – Lynn Anderson, American country-music singer (d. 2015)
- September 27
- Dick Advocaat, a Dutch football manager
- Meat Loaf, American rock singer, actor
- September 28
- Marcelo Guinle, Argentine politician (d. 2017)
- Sheikh Hasina, the Prime Minister of Bangladesh (1996–2001; 2009–present)
- September 30
- Marc Bolan, English rock musician (d. 1977)
- Rula Lenska, English actress
- October 1
- Aaron Ciechanover, an Israeli biologist, winner of the Nobel Prize in Chemistry
- Stephen Collins, American actor
- October 2 – Ward Churchill, American author and activist
- October 3
- Alain Mucchielli, French physician
- Fred DeLuca, American entrepreneur and co-founder of Subway (d. 2015)
- October 4 – Ann Widdecombe, British politician
- October 5 – Brian Johnson, English rock singer (AC/DC)
- October 6 – Gail Farrell, American singer
- October 7 – Pip Williams, British record producer
- October 8 – Stephen Shore, American photographer
- October 9 – France Gall, French singer (d. 2018)
- October 10 – Larry Lamb, British actor
- October 12 – George Lam, Hong Kong singer and actor
- October 13 – Sammy Hagar, Lead singer of American rock group Van Halen
- October 14 – Nikolai Volkoff, Croatian-Russian professional wrestler
- October 16
- Nicholas Day, British actor
- Bob Weir, American rock guitarist
- October 17
- Gene Green, American politician
- Michael McKean, American actor and comedian
- October 18
- James H. Fallon, American neuroscientist
- Job Cohen, Dutch politician
- October 19
- Giorgio Cavazzano, Italian comics artist and illustrator
- Gunnar Staalesen, Norwegian author
- October 22 – Ed Welch, English TV-music composer
- October 24 – Kevin Kline, American actor
- October 25 – Glenn Tipton, English rock guitarist
- October 26
- Hillary Clinton, American politician, First Lady, US Senator (D-Ny.) and Secretary of State
- Ene Järvis, Estonian actress
- Trevor Joyce, Irish poet
- October 29 – Richard Dreyfuss, American actor
- October 30 – Timothy B. Schmit, American musician
- October 31 – Herman Van Rompuy, Belgian politician and 66th Prime Minister of Belgium
- November 1 – Taizo Ichinose, Japanese war photographer (d. 1973)
- November 5 – Rubén Juárez, Argentine bandoneonist and singer-songwriter of tango (d. 2010)
- November 6
- Jim Rosenthal, English ITV sport presenter
- E. Lee Spence, German-born American pioneer underwater archaeologist and treasure hunter
- November 7
- Yutaka Fukumoto, Japanese professional baseball player
- Usha Uthup, Indian singer
- Sondhi Limthongkul, Thai journalist, writer and founder of Manager Daily
- November 8
- Minnie Riperton, American singer (d. 1979)
- Cassandra B. Whyte, American educator and higher education administrator
- Lewis Yocum, American orthopedic surgeon (d. 2013)
- November 9 – Phil Driscoll, American Christian musician and trumpet player
- November 10
- Glen Buxton, American rock guitarist (d. 1997)
- Greg Lake, English musician and producer (King Crimson, Emerson, Lake & Palmer) (d. 2016)
- November 13 – Joe Mantegna, American actor
- November 14 – P. J. O'Rourke, American journalist and satirist
- November 15 – Steven G. Kellman, American author and critic
- November 17 – Inky Mark, Canadian politician
- November 19
- Bob Boone, American baseball player and manager
- Anfinn Kallsberg, Faroese Prime Minister
- Lamar S. Smith, American politician
- Ira David Wood III, American actor
- November 20
- Joe Walsh, American rock singer-songwriter, guitarist
- Nurlan Balgimbayev, Kazakh politician (d. 2015)
- November 21
- Alcione, Brazilian singer
- Nickolas Grace, British actor
- Chua Ek Kay, Singaporean painter (d. 2008)
- November 23 – Alphons Orie, Dutch criminal lawyer and judge
- November 24 – Dwight Schultz, American actor (The A-Team)
- November 25 – John Larroquette, American actor
- November 29 – Mirza Khazar, Azerbaijani author
- November 30
- Sergio Badilla Castillo, Chilean poet
- Stuart Baird, English film editor, producer and director
- Jude Ciccolella, American actor
- Véronique Le Flaguais, Canadian actress
- David Mamet, American playwright
- Moses Nagamootoo, 8th Prime Minister of Guyana
- December 1 – Bob Fulton, English-born Australian rugby league player
- December 2 – Isaac Bitton, French rock band drummer
- December 6 – RR Soares, Brazilian televangelist, missionary, author, singer, businessman and composer
- December 7
- Johnny Bench, American baseball player
- Wendy Padbury, British actress
- December 8
- Gregg Allman, American singer and songwriter (d. 2017)
- Gérard Blanc, French singer
- Thomas R. Cech, American chemist, Nobel Prize laureate
- December 9 – Tom Daschle, U.S. Senator
- December 10 – Rainer Seifert, German field hockey player
- December 12 – Will Alsop, English architect
- December 14
- Christopher Parkening, American guitarist
- Dilma Rousseff, 36th President of Brazil
- December 16
- Ben Cross, English actor
- Vincent Matthews, American athlete
- December 18 – Leonid Yuzefovich, Russian crime fiction writer
- December 21 – Paco de Lucía, Spanish guitarist (d. 2014)
- December 22
- Mitsuo Tsukahara, Japanese gymnast
- Porfirio Lobo, 54th President of Honduras
- December 26 – Carlton Fisk, American baseball player
- December 27 – Bob Conti, American musician
- December 28 – Aurelio Rodríguez, Mexican Major League Baseball player (d. 2000)
- December 29
- Ted Danson, American actor (Cheers)
- Cozy Powell, English drummer (d. 1998)
- December 30 – Jeff Lynne, British musician
- December 31
- Rita Lee, Brazilian rock singer and composer
- Burton Cummings, Canadian rock musician
- Tim Matheson, American actor, film director and producer
1947: Date Unknown
- Marouf al-Bakhit, twice Prime Minister of Jordan
- Jean-François Batellier, French political cartoonist
- Stephen LaBerge, American lucid dream researcher
Blessed Hryhoriy Khomyshyn
Blessed Maria Giovanna Fasce
Prince Gustaf Adolf, Duke of Västerbotten
- January 3 – Al Herpin, French-born American insomniac, "The Man Who Never Slept" (b. 1862)
- January 9
- Herman Bing, German actor (b. 1889)
- Karl Mannheim, Hungarian sociologist (b. 1893)
- January 10 – Arthur E. Andersen, American accountant (b. 1885)
- January 12
- Zdenko Blažeković, Yugoslavian politician (b. 1915)
- Júlio Afrânio Peixoto, Brazilian physician, writer, politician and historian (b. 1876)
- January 13
- Sixto María Durán Cárdenas, Ecuadorian pianist, composer and lawyer (b. 1875)
- Ignazio Lupo, Italian-born American gangster (b. 1877)
- January 14 – Bill Hewitt, American football player (Chicago Bears) and a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame (b. 1909)
- January 15 – Elizabeth Short (The Black Dahlia), famous murder victim (b. 1924)
- January 17 – Hryhoriy Khomyshyn, Ukrainian Roman Catholic bishop, martyr and blessed (b. 1867)
- January 18 – Maria Giovanna Fasce, Italian Roman Catholic religious professed, Augustinian nun and blessed (b. 1881)
- January 19 – Manuel Machado, Spanish poet (b. 1874)
- January 20
- Josh Gibson, African-American baseball player and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame (b. 1911)
- Andrew Volstead, American politician (b. 1860)
- January 22 – Vivienne Haigh-Wood Eliot, British writer (b. 1888)
- January 23
- Pierre Bonnard, French painter (b. 1867)
- Roy Geiger, American general (b. 1885)
- January 24 – August Meyszner, Austrian-born SS officer, executed (b. 1886)
- January 25 – Al Capone, American gangster (b. 1899)
- January 26
- Grace Moore, American opera singer and actress (b. 1898)
- Prince Gustaf Adolf, Duke of Västerbotten (b. 1906)
- January 27 – Vassily Balabanov, Soviet administrator and Provincial Governor of Imperial Russia (b. 1873)
- January 30 – Frederick Blackman, British plant physiologist (b.1866)
- February 3 – Petar Zivkovic, Yugoslavian politician, 11th Prime Minister of Yugoslavia (b. 1879)
- February 4 – Luigi Russolo, Italian painter and composer (b. 1885)
- February 6
- O. Max Gardner, Governor of North Carolina (b. 1882)
- Luigi Russolo, Italian Futurist painter and composer (b. 1885)
- February 11 – Martin Klein, Estonian wrestler (b.1884)
- February 12
- Kurt Lewin, German-born American psychologist (b. 1890)
- Sidney Toler, American actor (b. 1874)
- February 14 – Celestina Boninsegna, Italian soprano (b. 1877)
- February 15 – Mustafa 'Abd al-Raziq, Egyptian Islamic philosipher (b. 1885)
- February 16
- Pedro de Répide Gallegos, Spanish journalist and writer (b. 1853)
- Bertha Schwarz, German soprano (b. 1855)
- February 18
- Valentina Dmitryeva, Soviet writer, teacher and doctor (b. 1859)
- Joachim Ernst, Duke of Anhalt (b. 1901)
- February 20 – Henry Herbert, British actor (b. 1879)
- February 23 – Hakim Habibur Rahman, Indian physician, writer, journalist and politician (b. 1881)
- February 24 – Morinosuke Chiwaki, Japanese dentist (b. 1870)
- February 26
- Antonino D'Agata, Italian politician (b. 1882)
- Ben Webster, British-born American actor (b. 1864)
- February 27 – Heinrich Häberlin, Swiss Federal Councilor (b. 1868)
- March 2 – Whately Carington, British parapsychologist (b. 1892)
- March 5 – Alfredo Casella, Italian composer (b. 1883)
- March 9
- Carrie Chapman Catt, American suffrage leader (b. 1859)
- Jhaverchand Meghani, Indian poet and writer (b. 1897)
- March 10 – Harukichi Hyakutake, Japanese general (b. 1888)
- March 11
- Victor Lustig, Austrian-born con artist (b. 1890)
- Wilhelm Heye, German general (b. 1869)
- March 12 – Walter Samuel Goodland, Governor of Wisconsin (b. 1862)
- March 15
- Arthur Machen, British-born author (b. 1863)
- Jean-Richard Bloch, French critic, novelist and playwright (b. 1884)
- March 18 – William C. Durant, American automobile pioneer (b. 1861)
- March 19 – Prudence Heward, Canadian painter (b. 1896)
- March 20 – Victor Goldschmidt, Swiss geochemist (b. 1888)
- March 21 – Homer Lusk Collyer, American hermit brother (Collyer brothers) (b. 1881)
- March 23
- Archduchess Louise of Austria, Princess of Tuscany (b. 1870)
- Ferdinand Zecca, French actor, producer, director and screenwriter (b. 1864)
- March 25 – Chen Cheng-po, Taiwanese painter (b. 1895)
- March 28
- Johnny Evers, American baseball player (Chicago Cubs) and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame (b. 1881)
- Karol Świerczewski, Polish military leader (b. 1897)
- March 29 – Manuel de Adalid y Gamero, Honduranian composer (b. 1872)
King Christian X of Denmark
- April 1 – King George II of Greece (b. 1890)
- April 7
- Henry Ford, American industrialist and automobile manufacturer (b. 1863)
- Savvas the New of Kalymnos, Greek Orthodox priest and saint (b. 1862)
- April 8 – Langley Collyer, American hermit brother (b. 1885)
- April 9 – William Foden, American composer (b. 1860)
- April 10
- John Ince, American actor (b. 1878)
- Charles Bally, Swiss linguist (b. 1865)
- April 12 – Duke Robert of Württemberg (b. 1873)
- April 14 – Salvador Toscano, Mexican director, producer and filmmaker (b. 1872)
- April 15 – Georg Friederici, German ethnologist (b. 1866)
- April 16
- Guido Donegani, Italian engineer, businessman and politician (b. 1877)
- Rudolf Höss, German commandant of Auschwitz concentration camp (executed) (b. 1900)
- April 18 – Jozef Tiso, Prime Minister of Slovakia (b. 1887)
- April 20 – King Christian X of Denmark (b. 1870)
- April 21 – Heitor da Silva Costa, Brazilian engineer, designer and constructor (b. 1873)
- April 23 – Gyula Károlyi, Hungarian politician, 29th Prime Minister of Hungary (b. 1871)
- April 24 – Willa Siebert Cather, American novelist (b. 1873)
- April 25
- José María Reina Andrade, acting President of Guatemala (b. 1860)
- Ana Cumpănaș, Austro-Hungarian prostitute (b. 1889)
- April 26 – Francesco Paolo Finocchiaro, Italian painter (b. 1868)
- April 29 – Gheorghie Ciuhandu, Romanian Orthodox priest, theologian, historian and advocate (b. 1875)
- April 30 – Francesc Cambó, Andorran politician (b. 1876)
- May 8 – Harry Gordon Selfridge, American department store magnate (b. 1858)
- May 13 – Sukanta Bhattacharya, Bengali poet (b. 1926)
- May 14 – John R. Sinnock, eighth Chief Engraver of the United States Mint (b. 1888)
- May 15 – Miguel Abadía Méndez, Colombian politician, 12th President of Colombia (b. 1867)
- May 16
- Frederick Gowland Hopkins, British biochemist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (b. 1861)
- Michael Joseph Curley, American Roman Catholic bishop and reverend (b. 1879)
- May 17
- George Forbes, 22nd Prime Minister of New Zealand (b. 1869)
- Seabiscuit, Thoroughbred Racehorse (b. 1933)
- May 18 – Lucile Gleason, American actress (b. 1888)
- May 20 – Philipp Lenard, Austrian physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1862)
- May 24 – C. F. Ramuz, Swiss writer (b. 1878)
- May 28 – August Eigruber, Nazi war criminal (executed) (b. 1907)
- May 30 – Georg Ludwig von Trapp, Austrian sailor, patriarch of the Von Trapp Family of The Sound of Music fame (b. 1880)
- May 31 – Adrienne Ames, American actress (b. 1907)
- June 6
- S. H. Dudley, American urban singer (b. 1864)
- Władysław Raczkiewicz, Polish politician, lawyer and diplomat, 5th President of Poland (b. 1885)
- José Marques da Silva, Portuguese architect (b. 1869)
- June 9
- Augusto Giacometti, Italian painter (b. 1877)
- J. Warren Kerrigan, American actor (b. 1879)
- June 11 – Richard Hönigswald, Hungarian-born American philosopher (b. 1875)
- June 14 – Albert Marquet, French painter (b. 1875)
- June 17 – Maxwell Perkins, American literary editor (b. 1884)
- June 18
- Alfred Allen, American actor (b. 1866)
- Richard Cooper, British actor (b. 1893)
- Shigematsu Sakaibara, Japanese rear admiral and convicted war criminal (executed) (b. 1898)
- June 19 – Kōsō Abe, Japanese admiral and convicted war criminal (executed) (b. 1892)
- June 20 – Bugsy Siegel, American gangster (b. 1906)
- June 22 – Jim Tully, vagabond, pugilist, noted American writer (b. 1891)
- June 24 – Bartolome Pagano, Italian actor (b. 1878)
- June 26 – Richard Bedford Bennett, 11th Prime Minister of Canada (b. 1870)
- June 28 – Franciszek Mączyński, Polish architect (b. 1874)
- July 7 – José Luis Tamayo, 20th President of Ecuador (b. 1858)
- July 12 – Jimmie Lunceford, American jazz musician (b. 1902)
- July 15
- Brandon Hurst, American stage and screen veteran (b. 1866)
- Walter Donaldson, American songwriter (b. 1893)
- July 17 – Raoul Wallenberg, Swedish diplomat and humanitarian (presumed dead on this date) (b. 1912)
- July 18 – Fumio Hayashi, Japanese physician (b. 1900)
- July 19 – Aung San, Burmese nationalist (assassinated) (b. 1915)
- July 21 – Patriarch Yousef VI Emmanuel II Thomas (b. 1852)
- July 23
- Alice Fischer, American actress (b. 1869)
- Ángel Roffo, Argentine doctor (b. 1882)
- July 26 – Archbishop Leontios of Cyprus (b. 1896)
- July 27 – Ivan Regen, Slovenian biologist (b. 1868)
- July 29
- Leo Stein, American art collector and critic (b. 1872)
- George Bausewine American baseball player and umpire (b. 1869)
- July 30
- Joseph Cook, 6th Prime Minister of Australia (b. 1860)
- Fedir Krychevsky, Ukrainian painter (b. 1879)
Blessed Claudio Granzotto
Prince Eugen, Duke of Närke
- August – Teresa Magbanua, Filipino general (b. 1868)
- August 3
- José Pardo y Barreda, Peruvian politician, 51st Prime Minister of Peru and 2-time President of Peru (b. 1864)
- Vic Willis, American baseball player (Boston Braves) and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame (b. 1876)
- August 8 – Anton Ivanovich Denikin, Russian military leader (b. 1872)
- August 9 – Carlo Romanelli, Italian sculptor (b. 1872)
- August 10 – Antonio Sciortino, Maltese sculptor (b. 1879)
- August 15 – Claudio Granzotto, Italian Roman Catholic religious professed and blessed (b. 1900)
- August 17 – Prince Eugen, Duke of Närke (b. 1865)
- August 20 – Franz Cumont, Belgian archaeologist and historian (b. 1868)
- August 23 – Hasmik, Soviet actress (b. 1878)
- August 29
- Manolete, Spanish bullfighter (gored) (b. 1917)
- Kōtarō Nakamura, General of the Imperial Japanese Army (b. 1881)
- September 1 – Frederick Russell Burnham, American Scout, father of the international Scouting movement (b. 1861)
- September 8 – Victor Horta, Belgian Art Nouveau architect (b. 1861)
- September 9 – Ananda Coomaraswamy, American philosopher (b. 1877)
- September 10 – Hatazō Adachi, Japanese general (suicide) (b. 1890)
- September 11 - Alice Keppel, mistress of Edward VII (b. 1868)
- September 20
- Fiorello H. La Guardia, Mayor of New York (b. 1882)
- Jantina Tammes, Dutch plant biologist (b. 1871)
- September 21
- Harry Carey, American film actor (b. 1878)
- Vasily Glagolev, Soviet general (b. 1896)
- September 26 – Hugh Lofting, British-born writer (b. 1886)
- September 27 – Luigi Barlassina, Patriarch of Jerusalem (b. 1872)
- October 1
- Olive Borden, American actress (b. 1906)
- Gregorio Martinez Sierra, Spanish writer, poet, dramatist and director (b. 1881)
- October 2 – P. D. Ouspensky, Soviet mathematician (b. 1878)
- October 3 – Ernest L. Riebau, American politician (1895)
- October 4 – Max Planck, German physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1858)
- October 6 – Leevi Madetoja, Finnish composer (b. 1887)
- October 12
- Ian Standish Monteith Hamilton, British general (b. 1853)
- James Farley, American actor (b. 1882)
- October 13 – Sidney Webb, British economist and social reformer (b. 1859)
- October 17 – John Halliday, American actor (b. 1880)
- October 18
- Harry C. Bradley, American actor (b. 1869)
- Massimo Terzano, Italian cinematographer (b. 1892)
- October 23 – Carl Shelton, American gangster (b. 1888)
- October 24 – Dudley Digges, Irish actor (b. 1879)
- October 27 – María Teresalina Sánchez, Spanish Franciscan religious sister, missionary and martyr (b. 1918)
- October 28 – Earl Snell, Governor of Oregon (plane crash) (b. 1895)
- October 29 – Frances Cleveland, First Lady of the United States (b. 1864)
Blessed Josaphat Kotsylovsky
- November 1 – Man o' War, champion thoroughbred racehorse (b. 1917)
- November 3 – Nelson McDowell, American actor (b. 1870)
- November 7 – Sándor Garbai, Prime Minister of Hungary (b. 1879)
- November 8
- Mariano Benlliure, Spanish sculptor (b. 1862)
- Constantin Sănătescu, 44th Prime Minister of Romania (b. 1885)
- November 15 – Eduard Ritter von Schleich, German fighter ace and air force general (b. 1888)
- November 16 – Giuseppe Volpi, Italian businessman and politician (b. 1877)
- November 17 – Josaphat Kotsylovsky, Ukrainian Roman Catholic, bishop, martyr and blessed (b. 1876)
- November 20 – Georg Kolbe, German sculptor (b. 1877)
- November 25 – Léon-Paul Fargue, French writer (b. 1876)
- November 28
- W. E. Lawrence, American actor (b. 1896)
- Philippe Leclerc de Hauteclocque, French general (b. 1902)
- November 29 – Ernie Adams, American actor (b. 1885)
- November 30 – Ernst Lubitsch, German film director (b. 1892)
King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy
- December 1
- Aleister Crowley, British occultist (b. 1875)
- G. H. Hardy, British mathematician (b. 1877)
- December 2 – Franz Xaver Schwarz German Nazi politician (executed) (b. 1875)
- December 3 – Heinrich Hetsch, German physician and microbilologist (b. 1873)
- December 4
- Margaret Butler, New Zealand sculptor (b. 1883)
- Walter Walker, American actor (b. 1864)
- December 7
- Tristan Bernard, French writer and lawyer (b. 1866)
- Nicholas Murray Butler, American president of Columbia University, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (b. 1862)
- December 9 – John Kelly, American actor (b. 1901)
- December 10 – Pierre Petit de Julleville, French Roman Catholic priest, bishop and eminence (b. 1876)
- December 13
- Nicholas Roerich, Russian painter (b. 1874)
- Juan Bautista Vargas Arreola, Mexican general during Mexican Revolution (b. 1890)
- December 14
- Stanley Baldwin, British Conservative politician, 3-time Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (b. 1867)
- Edward Higgins, General of The Salvation Army (b. 1864)
- December 15 – Arthur Machen, British writer (b. 1863)
- December 17
- J. N. Brønsted, Danish chemist (b. 1879)
- Christos Tsigiridis, Greek engineer (b. 1877)
- December 20
- Benigno Aquino Sr., Filipino politician (b. 1894)
- Luigi Chiarelli, Italian playwright (b. 1880)
- December 25 – Gaspar G. Bacon, Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts (b. 1886)
- December 27 – Johannes Winkler, German rocket pioneer (b. 1897)
- December 28 – King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy (b. 1869)
- December 29 – Han van Meegeren, Dutch painter and forger (b. 1889)
- December 30 – Alfred North Whitehead, British mathematician and philosopher (b. 1861)
1947: Date Unknown
- Ayoub Tabet, 6th Prime Minister of Lebanon (b. 1884)
- Petro Trad, 5th President and 14th Prime Minister of Lebanon (b. 1876)
1947: Nobel Prizes
- Physics – Edward Victor Appleton
- Chemistry – Sir Robert Robinson
- Medicine – Carl Ferdinand Cori, Gerty Cori, Bernardo Houssay
- Literature – André Gide
- Peace – The Friends Service Council (UK) and The American Friends Service Committee (USA), on behalf of the Religious Society of Friends
- "Collection of weather statistics for the winter of 1947". Retrieved 27 December 2010.
- "collection of film clips of UK rail disruption in winter 1947". Archived from the original on January 25, 2011. Retrieved 27 December 2010.
- Wood, Alan (1950). The Groundnut Affair. London: Bodley Head. OCLC 1841364.
- Law No. 46.
- Copies of the bill of sale as well as the shipping documents and a letter from the Port of New York confirming the arrival of the VW can be found in Hennessy's book The Bride and the Beetle.
- Palmer, Alan; Veronica (1992). The Chronology of British History. London: Century Ltd. pp. 396–397. Buy book ISBN 0-7126-5616-2.
- Cullingham, G. G. (November 2012). "The Floods of 1947". Histories of Windsor. The Royal Windsor Web Site. Retrieved 2013-03-01.
- "Year by Year 1947". History Channel International.
- Packer, Michael. "A Deeper Look at Sunspots, Part 2".
- "Istorie Stelista (I)".
- "Llangollen International Eisteddfod – How it Started". Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod. Retrieved 2012-05-08.
- "bug:n". The Jargon File. Retrieved 2012-01-20.
- "Log Book With Computer Bug". National Museum of American History. Retrieved 2013-01-16.
- Japan Fire and Disaster Management Agency official report. ja:キャスリーン台風 (Japanese language) Retrieved 2017-02-20.
- "computer, n". Oxford English Dictionary online version. Oxford University Press. September 2011. Retrieved 2011-11-29. (subscription or UK public library membership required)
- Waldorf Statement.
- Gupta, Bal K. Forgotten Atrocities. Date requires confirmation.
- League, The Broadway. "A Streetcar Named Desire – Broadway Play – Original - IBDB". www.ibdb.com.
- "Giuseppe Verdi (1813–1901) – Otello". MusicWeb International. Retrieved 2013-12-09.
- "Fact sheet: Women at Cambridge: A Chronology". University of Cambridge. 2010. Archived from the original on November 7, 2007. Retrieved 2010-09-13.
- "The Lost Decade Timeline". BBC. Archived from the original on August 21, 2006.
- "The Santiago Bernabéu was inaugurated 68 years ago | Real Madrid CF". Real Madrid C.F. - Web Oficial. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
1947: External links
- Pathe newsreel, 1947. Experimental snowplough. Pathe says 'Grantham' but the station name 'Dowlais top' in Wales can be clearly seen
- Gallery of UK winter photographs
- Personal testimony of the winter of 1947
- Stories from the winter of 1947
1947 in other languages
Source of information: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. We're not responsible for the content of this article and your use of this information. Disclaimer
Using this page, you can quickly and easily search for the "1947
" related products in the best online stores. For your convenience the search term is already added to the search box. You can either make a search right now or modify the query somehow (for example, "1947 2018").
You can also change the category of required goods. The "All goods" category is selected right now, so the search will be done in the web stores offering 500 daily sales and special offers, 5 000 000 products related products and services. Thus, in just one click, you can check the current prices, offers, discounts, available goods, etc. Also make sure to check the today's sales in the selected online stores listed below.
US Delivery, Shipping to the United States
The delivery of goods is carried out internationally and across the United States. The goods are shipped to all US cities and towns.
As you know, the products related to the term "1947" in Alabama can be shipped to such cities as Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Decatur, Auburn, Madison, Florence, Gadsden, Vestavia Hills, Prattville, Phenix City, Alabaster, Bessemer, Enterprise, Opelika, Homewood, Northport, Anniston, Prichard, Athens. You can also buy these goods in Daphne, Pelham, Oxford, Albertville, Selma, Mountain Brook, Trussville, Troy, Center Point, Helena, Hueytown, Talladega, Fairhope, Ozark, Alexander City, Cullman, Scottsboro, Millbrook, Foley, Hartselle, Fort Payne, Gardendale, Jasper, Saraland, Muscle Shoals, Eufaula...
As always, the goods by request "1947" in Alaska can be received in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Wasilla, Kenai, Kodiak, Bethel, Palmer, Homer, Unalaska, Barrow, Soldotna, Valdez, Nome, Kotzebue, Seward, Wrangell, Dillingham, Cordova, North Pole, Houston, Craig, Hooper Bay, Akutan, and so on.
And today the found goods by query "1947" in Arizona can be shipped to Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Yuma, Avondale, Flagstaff, Goodyear, Lake Havasu City, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Sierra Vista, Maricopa, Oro Valley, Prescott, Bullhead City, Prescott Valley. Delivery is also carried out in Apache Junction, Marana, El Mirage, Kingman, Queen Creek, Florence, San Luis, Sahuarita, Fountain Hills, Nogales, Douglas, Eloy, Payson, Somerton, Paradise Valley, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Chino Valley, Show Low, Sedona, etc.
Usually, the goods by your query "1947" in Arkansas can be shipped to such cities as Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Pine Bluff, Bentonville, Hot Springs, Benton, Texarkana, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Russellville, Bella Vista, West Memphis, Paragould, Cabot. And other cities and towns, such as Searcy, Van Buren, El Dorado, Maumelle, Blytheville, Forrest City, Siloam Springs, Bryant, Harrison, Hot Springs Village, Mountain Home, Marion, Helena-West Helena, Camden, Magnolia, Arkadelphia, Malvern, Batesville, Hope, and other cities.
As always, the products by request "1947" in California can be purchased if you live in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Stockton, Chula Vista, Fremont, Irvine, San Bernardino, Modesto, Oxnard, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Glendale, Huntington Beach, Santa Clarita, Garden Grove. And other cities and towns, such as Santa Rosa, Oceanside, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Lancaster, Elk Grove, Palmdale, Corona, Salinas, Pomona, Torrance, Hayward, Escondido, Sunnyvale, Pasadena, Fullerton, Orange, Thousand Oaks, Visalia, Simi Valley, Concord, Roseville, Santa Clara, Vallejo, Victorville. It's also available for those who live in El Monte, Berkeley, Downey, Costa Mesa, Inglewood, Ventura, West Covina, Norwalk, Carlsbad, Fairfield, Richmond, Murrieta, Burbank, Antioch, Daly City, Temecula, Santa Maria, El Cajon, Rialto, San Mateo, Compton, Clovis, Jurupa Valley, South Gate, Vista, Mission Viejo. The shipping is also available in Vacaville, Carson, Hesperia, Redding, Santa Monica, Westminster, Santa Barbara, Chico, Whittier, Newport Beach, San Leandro, Hawthorne, San Marcos, Citrus Heights, Alhambra, Tracy, Livermore, Buena Park, Lakewood, Merced, Hemet, Chino, Menifee, Lake Forest, Napa. And, of course, Redwood City, Bellflower, Indio, Tustin, Baldwin Park, Chino Hills, Mountain View, Alameda, Upland, Folsom, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Lynwood, Union City, Apple Valley, Redlands, Turlock, Perris, Manteca, Milpitas, Redondo Beach, Davis, Camarillo, Yuba City. You can also buy these goods in Rancho Cordova, Palo Alto, Yorba Linda, Walnut Creek, South San Francisco, San Clemente, Pittsburg, Laguna Niguel, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Lodi, Madera, Monterey Park, La Habra, Santa Cruz, Encinitas, Tulare, Gardena, National City, Cupertino. And also in Huntington Park, Petaluma, San Rafael, La Mesa, Rocklin, Arcadia, Diamond Bar, Woodland, Fountain Valley, Porterville, Paramount, Hanford, Rosemead, Eastvale, Santee, Highland, Delano, Colton, Novato, Lake Elsinore, Brentwood, Yucaipa, Cathedral City, Watsonville, Placentia...
No doubt, the products by request "1947" in Colorado can be shipped to such cities as Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Arvada, Westminster, Pueblo, Centennial, Boulder, Greeley, Longmont, Loveland, Broomfield, Grand Junction, Castle Rock, Commerce City, Parker, Littleton, Northglenn, Brighton, Englewood. As well as in Wheat Ridge, Fountain, Lafayette, Windsor, Erie, Evans, Golden, Louisville, Montrose, Durango, Cañon City, Greenwood Village, Sterling, Lone Tree, Johnstown, Superior, Fruita, Steamboat Springs, Federal Heights, Firestone, Fort Morgan, Frederick, Castle Pines, and other cities.
As usual, the products related to the term "1947" in Connecticut can be delivered to the following cities: Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton and smaller towns.
No need to say, any things related with "1947" in Delaware can be received in Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna, Milford, Seaford, Georgetown, Elsmere, New Castle, Millsboro, Laurel, Harrington, Camden, Clayton, Lewes, Milton, Selbyville, Bridgeville, Townsend and smaller towns.
Normally, the goods by your query "1947" in Florida can be delivered to the following cities: Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, Cape Coral, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Gainesville, Coral Springs, Miami Gardens, Clearwater, Palm Bay, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, Lakeland, Davie, Miami Beach, Boca Raton. The shipping is also available in Deltona, Plantation, Sunrise, Palm Coast, Largo, Deerfield Beach, Melbourne, Boynton Beach, Lauderhill, Fort Myers, Weston, Kissimmee, Homestead, Delray Beach, Tamarac, Daytona Beach, Wellington, North Miami, Jupiter, North Port, Coconut Creek, Port Orange, Sanford, Margate, Ocala, Sarasota, Pensacola.
No need to say, the goods by your query "1947" in Georgia can be delivered to the following cities: Atlanta, Columbus, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Albany, Warner Robins, Alpharetta, Marietta, Valdosta, Smyrna, Dunwoody, Rome, East Point, Milton, Gainesville, Hinesville, Peachtree City, Newnan, Dalton, Douglasville, Kennesaw, LaGrange, Statesboro, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Stockbridge, Woodstock, Carrollton, Canton, Griffin, McDonough, Acworth, Pooler, Union City, and so on.
As always, the goods by your query "1947" in Hawaii can be bought in Honolulu, East Honolulu, Pearl City, Hilo, Kailua, Waipahu, Kaneohe, Mililani Town, Kahului, Ewa Gentry, Mililani Mauka, Kihei, Makakilo, Wahiawa, Schofield Barracks, Wailuku, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Royal Kunia, Halawa, Waimalu, Waianae, Nanakuli, Kailua, Lahaina, Waipio, Hawaiian Paradise Park, Kapaa...
Naturally, the goods by your query "1947" in Idaho can be delivered to Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Caldwell, Coeur d'Alene, Twin Falls, Lewiston, Post Falls, Rexburg, Moscow, Eagle, Kuna, Ammon, Chubbuck, Hayden, Mountain Home, Blackfoot, Garden City, Jerome, Burley and smaller towns.
As usual, the products related to the term "1947" in Illinois can be sent to Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Champaign, Bloomington, Decatur, Evanston, Des Plaines, Berwyn, Wheaton, Belleville, Elmhurst, DeKalb, Moline, Urbana, Crystal Lake, Quincy, Rock Island, Park Ridge, Calumet City, Pekin, Danville, St. Charles, North Chicago, Galesburg, Chicago Heights, Granite City, Highland Park, Burbank, O'Fallon, Oak Forest, Alton, Kankakee, West Chicago, East St. Louis, McHenry, Batavia, Carbondale, Freeport, Belvidere, Collinsville, Harvey, Lockport, Woodstock...
As you know, the goods related with "1947" in Indiana can be delivered to Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Carmel, Fishers, Bloomington, Hammond, Gary, Lafayette, Muncie, Terre Haute, Kokomo, Noblesville, Anderson, Greenwood, Elkhart, Mishawaka, Lawrence, Jeffersonville, Columbus, Portage, New Albany, Richmond, Westfield, Valparaiso, Goshen, Michigan City, West Lafayette, Marion, East Chicago, Hobart, Crown Point, Franklin, La Porte, Greenfield, and other cities and towns.
And of course, any products related with "1947" in Iowa can be shipped to Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Iowa City, Waterloo, Council Bluffs, Ames, West Des Moines, Dubuque, Ankeny, Urbandale, Cedar Falls, Marion, Bettendorf, Marshalltown, Mason City, Clinton, Burlington, Ottumwa, Fort Dodge, Muscatine, Coralville, Johnston, North Liberty, Altoona, Newton, Indianola, etc.
Normally, the products by request "1947" in Kansas can be shipped to Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, Salina, Hutchinson, Leavenworth, Leawood, Dodge City, Garden City, Junction City, Emporia, Derby, Prairie Village, Hays, Liberal, Gardner, Pittsburg, Newton, Great Bend, McPherson, El Dorado, Ottawa, Winfield, Arkansas City, Andover, Lansing, Merriam, Haysville, Atchison, Parsons...
It goes without saying that the goods by your query "1947" in Kentucky can be shipped to such cities as Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond, Florence, Georgetown, Henderson, Elizabethtown, Nicholasville, Jeffersontown, Frankfort, Paducah, Independence, Radcliff, Ashland, Madisonville, Winchester, Erlanger, Murray, St. Matthews, Fort Thomas, Danville, Newport, Shively, Shelbyville, Glasgow, Berea, Bardstown, Shepherdsville, Somerset, Lyndon, Lawrenceburg, Middlesboro, Mayfield.
And today the goods by request "1947" in Louisiana can be sent to New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Kenner, Bossier City, Monroe, Alexandria, Houma, Marrero, New Iberia, Laplace, Slidell, Prairieville, Central, Terrytown, Ruston, Sulphur, Harvey, Hammond, Bayou Cane, Shenandoah, Natchitoches, Gretna, Chalmette, Opelousas, Estelle, Zachary, and other cities.
Of course, any products related with "1947" in Maine can be bought in Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, Auburn, Biddeford, Sanford, Saco, Augusta, Westbrook, Waterville, Presque Isle, Brewer, Bath, Caribou, Ellsworth, Old Town, Rockland, Belfast, Gardiner, Calais, Hallowell, Eastport...
It goes without saying that the products related to the term "1947" in Maryland can be received in Baltimore, Frederick, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bowie, Hagerstown, Annapolis, College Park, Salisbury, Laurel, Greenbelt, Cumberland, Westminster, Hyattsville, Takoma Park, Easton, Elkton, Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, Cambridge, New Carrollton, Bel Air, and other cities.
And today any products related with "1947" in Massachusetts can be received in Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Lynn, Fall River, Newton, Lawrence, Somerville, Framingham, Haverhill, Waltham, Malden, Brookline, Plymouth, Medford, Taunton, Chicopee, Weymouth, Revere, Peabody, Methuen, Barnstable, Pittsfield, Attleboro, Arlington, Everett, Salem, Westfield, Leominster, Fitchburg, Billerica, Holyoke, Beverly, Marlborough, Woburn, Amherst, Braintree, Shrewsbury, Chelsea, Dartmouth, Chelmsford, Andover, Natick, Randolph, Watertown, and so on.
As you know, the products by request "1947" in Michigan can be delivered to the following cities: Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Dearborn, Livonia, Clinton, Canton, Westland, Troy, Farmington Hills, Macomb Township, Kalamazoo, Shelby, Wyoming, Southfield, Waterford, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Taylor, Saint Clair Shores, Pontiac, Dearborn Heights, Royal Oak, Novi, Ypsilanti, Battle Creek, Saginaw, Kentwood, East Lansing, Redford, Roseville, Georgetown, Portage, Chesterfield Township, Midland, Bloomfield Charter Township, Oakland County, Saginaw, Commerce, Meridian, Muskegon, Lincoln Park, Grand Blanc, Holland, Orion, Bay City, Independence Charter Township, and other cities and towns.
No need to say, any things related with "1947" in Minnesota can be received in such cities as Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester, Bloomington, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Woodbury, St. Cloud, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Coon Rapids, Blaine, Burnsville, Lakeville, Minnetonka, Apple Valley, Edina, St. Louis Park, Moorhead, Mankato, Maplewood, Shakopee, Richfield, Cottage Grove, Roseville, Inver Grove Heights, Andover, Brooklyn Center, Savage, Oakdale, Fridley, Winona, Shoreview, Ramsey, Owatonna, Chanhassen, Prior Lake, White Bear Lake, Chaska, Austin, Elk River, Champlin, Faribault, Rosemount, Crystal, Farmington, Hastings, New Brighton, and other cities.
As you know, any products related with "1947" in Mississippi can be sent to Jackson, Gulfport, Southaven, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Meridian, Tupelo, Greenville, Olive Branch, Horn Lake, Clinton, Pearl, Ridgeland, Starkville, Columbus, Vicksburg, Pascagoula, Clarksdale, Oxford, Laurel, Gautier, Ocean Springs, Madison, Brandon, Greenwood, Cleveland, Natchez, Long Beach, Corinth, Hernando, Moss Point, McComb, Canton, Carriere, Grenada, Brookhaven, Indianola, Yazoo City, West Point, Picayune, Petal, and other cities and towns.
And today the products related to the term "1947" in Missouri can be received in Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Lee’s Summit, O’Fallon, St. Joseph, St. Charles, Blue Springs, St. Peters, Florissant, Joplin, Chesterfield, Jefferson City, Cape Girardeau, Oakville, Wildwood, University City, Ballwin, Raytown, Liberty, Wentzville, Mehlville, Kirkwood, Maryland Heights, Hazelwood, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Webster Groves, Sedalia, Ferguson, Arnold, Affton and smaller towns.
As always, the goods by your query "1947" in Montana can be delivered to the following cities: Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Kalispell, Havre, Anaconda, Miles City, Belgrade, Livingston, Laurel, Whitefish, Lewistown, Sidney, and so on.
No need to say, any products related with "1947" in Nebraska can be shipped to such cities as Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont, Hastings, Norfolk, North Platte, Papillion, Columbus, La Vista, Scottsbluff, South Sioux City, Beatrice, Lexington...
Undoubtedly, the goods related with "1947" in Nevada can be delivered to the following cities: Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, North Las Vegas, Sparks, Carson City, Fernley, Elko, Mesquite, Boulder City, Fallon, Winnemucca, West Wendover, Ely, Yerington, Carlin, Lovelock, Wells, Caliente, and so on.
Naturally, the goods by request "1947" in New Hampshire can be bought in Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, Dover, Rochester, Salem, Merrimack, Hudson, Londonderry, Keene, Bedford, Portsmouth, Goffstown, Laconia, Hampton, Milford, Durham, Exeter, Windham, Hooksett, Claremont, Lebanon, Pelham, Somersworth, Hanover, Amherst, Raymond, Conway, Berlin, and other cities and towns.
No need to say, any things related with "1947" in New Jersey can be bought in Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Woodbridge, Lakewood, Toms River, Hamilton, Trenton, Clifton, Camden, Brick, Cherry Hill, Passaic, Middletown, Union City, Old Bridge, Gloucester Township, East Orange, Bayonne, Franklin, North Bergen, Vineland, Union, Piscataway, New Brunswick, Jackson, Wayne, Irvington, Parsippany-Troy Hills, Howell, Perth Amboy, Hoboken, Plainfield, West New York, Washington Township, East Brunswick, Bloomfield, West Orange, Evesham, Bridgewater, South Brunswick, Egg Harbor, Manchester, Hackensack, Sayreville, Mount Laurel, Berkeley, North Brunswick, and other cities and towns.
And today the goods named "1947" in New Mexico can be shipped to such cities as Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Clovis, Hobbs, Alamogordo, Carlsbad, Gallup, Deming, Los Lunas, Chaparral, Sunland Park, Las Vegas, Portales, Los Alamos, North Valley, Artesia, Lovington, Silver City, Española.
And the products related to the term "1947" in New York can be delivered to the following cities: New York, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Schenectady, Utica, White Plains, Troy, Niagara Falls, Binghamton, Rome, Long Beach, Poughkeepsie, North Tonawanda, Jamestown, Ithaca, Elmira, Newburgh, Middletown, Auburn, Watertown, Glen Cove, Saratoga Springs, Kingston, Peekskill, Lockport, Plattsburgh, Cortland, Amsterdam, Oswego, Lackawanna, Cohoes, Rye, Gloversville, Beacon, Batavia, Tonawanda, Glens Falls, Olean, Oneonta, Geneva, Dunkirk, Fulton, Oneida, Corning, Ogdensburg, Canandaigua, Watervliet...
And the products related to the term "1947" in North Carolina can be purchased if you live in Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Cary, Wilmington, High Point, Greenville, Asheville, Concord, Gastonia, Jacksonville, Chapel Hill, Rocky Mount, Huntersville, Burlington, Wilson, Kannapolis, Apex, Hickory, Wake Forest, Indian Trail, Mooresville, Goldsboro, Monroe, Salisbury, Holly Springs, Matthews, New Bern, Sanford, Cornelius, Garner, Thomasville, Statesville, Asheboro, Mint Hill, Fuquay-Varina, Morrisville, Kernersville, Lumberton, Kinston, Carrboro, Havelock, Shelby, Clemmons, Lexington, Clayton, Boone, etc.
Today the products related to the term "1947" in North Dakota can be purchased if you live in Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot, West Fargo, Williston, Dickinson, Mandan, Jamestown, Wahpeton, Devils Lake, Watford City, Valley City, Grafton, Lincoln, Beulah, Rugby, Stanley, Horace, Casselton, New Town, Hazen, Bottineau, Lisbon, Carrington, and so on.
Naturally, the goods by your query "1947" in Ohio can be bought in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain, Hamilton, Springfield, Kettering, Elyria, Lakewood, Cuyahoga Falls, Euclid, Middletown, Mansfield, Newark, Mentor, Cleveland Heights, Beavercreek, Strongsville, Fairfield, Dublin, Warren, Findlay, Lancaster, Lima, Huber Heights, Marion, Westerville, Reynoldsburg, Grove City, Stow, Delaware, Brunswick, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Westlake, North Olmsted, Fairborn, Massillon, Mason, North Royalton, Bowling Green, North Ridgeville, Kent, Garfield Heights, etc.
No need to say, the products related to the term "1947" in Oklahoma can be delivered to Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Owasso, Shawnee, Yukon, Ardmore, Ponca City, Bixby, Duncan, Del City, Jenks, Sapulpa, Mustang, Sand Springs, Bethany, Altus, Claremore, El Reno, McAlester, Ada, Durant, Tahlequah, Chickasha, Miami, Glenpool, Elk City, Woodward, Okmulgee, Choctaw, Weatherford, Guymon, Guthrie, Warr Acres, and other cities.
Naturally, any things related with "1947" in Oregon can be bought in Portland, Salem, Eugene, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend, Medford, Springfield, Corvallis, Albany, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Keizer, Grants Pass, Oregon City, McMinnville, Redmond, Tualatin, West Linn, Woodburn, Forest Grove, Newberg, Wilsonville, Roseburg, Klamath Falls, Ashland, Milwaukie, Sherwood, Happy Valley, Central Point, Canby, Hermiston, Pendleton, Troutdale, Lebanon, Coos Bay, The Dalles, Dallas, St. Helens, La Grande, Cornelius, Gladstone, Ontario, Sandy, Newport, Monmouth...
Of course, the products by request "1947" in Pennsylvania can be received in such cities as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Scranton, Bethlehem, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Altoona, York, Wilkes-Barre, Chester, Williamsport, Easton, Lebanon, Hazleton, New Castle, Johnstown, McKeesport, Hermitage, Greensburg, Pottsville, Sharon, Butler, Washington, Meadville, New Kensington, Coatesville, St. Marys, Lower Burrell, Oil City, Nanticoke, Uniontown...
And any things related with "1947" in Rhode Island can be received in Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence, Woonsocket, Coventry, Cumberland, North Providence, South Kingstown, West Warwick, Johnston, North Kingstown, Newport, Bristol, Westerly, Smithfield, Lincoln, Central Falls, Portsmouth, Barrington, Middletown, Burrillville, Narragansett, Tiverton, East Greenwich, North Smithfield, Warren, Scituate, and other cities and towns.
And the found goods by query "1947" in South Carolina can be delivered to the following cities: Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Sumter, Hilton Head Island, Spartanburg, Florence, Goose Creek, Aiken, Myrtle Beach, Anderson, Greer, Mauldin, Greenwood, North Augusta, Easley, Simpsonville, Hanahan, Lexington, Conway, West Columbia, North Myrtle Beach, Clemson, Orangeburg, Cayce, Bluffton, Beaufort, Gaffney, Irmo, Fort Mill, Port Royal, Forest Acres, Newberry, and other cities and towns.
As usual, the goods by your query "1947" in South Dakota can be delivered to the following cities: Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown, Mitchell, Yankton, Pierre, Huron, Spearfish, Vermillion and smaller towns.
No need to say, the found goods by query "1947" in Tennessee can be received in such cities as Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Jackson, Johnson City, Bartlett, Hendersonville, Kingsport, Collierville, Smyrna, Cleveland, Brentwood, Germantown, Columbia, Spring Hill, La Vergne, Gallatin, Cookeville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Morristown, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Bristol, Farragut, Shelbyville, East Ridge, Tullahoma, etc.
No doubt, the goods related with "1947" in Texas can be delivered to the following cities: Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, McKinney, Frisco, Pasadena, Mesquite, Killeen, McAllen, Carrollton, Midland, Waco, Denton, Abilene, Odessa, Beaumont, Round Rock, The Woodlands, Richardson, Pearland, College Station, Wichita Falls, Lewisville, Tyler, San Angelo, League City, Allen, Sugar Land, Edinburg, Mission, Longview, Bryan, Pharr, Baytown, Missouri City, Temple, Flower Mound, New Braunfels, North Richland Hills, Conroe, Victoria, Cedar Park, Harlingen, Atascocita, Mansfield, Georgetown, San Marcos, Rowlett, Pflugerville, Port Arthur, Spring, Euless, DeSoto, Grapevine, Galveston, and other cities.
Normally, any products related with "1947" in Utah can be sent to Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, Orem, Sandy, Ogden, St. George, Layton, Taylorsville, South Jordan, Logan, Lehi, Murray, Bountiful, Draper, Riverton, Roy, Spanish Fork, Pleasant Grove, Cottonwood Heights, Tooele, Springville, Cedar City, Midvale. Delivery is also carried out in Kaysville, Holladay, American Fork, Clearfield, Syracuse, South Salt Lake, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Clinton, Washington, Payson, Farmington, Brigham City, Saratoga Springs, North Ogden, South Ogden, North Salt Lake, Highland, Centerville, Hurricane, Heber City, West Haven, Lindon...
Normally, the found goods by query "1947" in Vermont can be sent to Burlington, South Burlington, Rutland, Barre, Montpelier, Winooski, St. Albans, Newport, Vergennes, etc.
As you know, the goods related with "1947" in Virginia can be purchased if you live in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria, Hampton, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Danville, Manassas, Petersburg, Fredericksburg, Winchester, Salem, Staunton, Fairfax, Hopewell, Waynesboro, Colonial Heights, Radford, Bristol, Manassas Park, Williamsburg, Falls Church, Martinsville, Poquoson, and so on.
Normally, any products related with "1947" in Washington can be received in such cities as Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton, Federal Way, Yakima, Spokane Valley, Kirkland, Bellingham, Kennewick, Auburn, Pasco, Marysville, Lakewood, Redmond, Shoreline, Richland, Sammamish, Burien, Olympia, Lacey. The shipping is also available in Edmonds, Puyallup, Bremerton, Lynnwood, Bothell, Longview, Issaquah, Wenatchee, Mount Vernon, University Place, Walla Walla, Pullman, Des Moines, Lake Stevens, SeaTac, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Bainbridge Island, Oak Harbor, Kenmore, Moses Lake, Camas, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Tukwila...
As always, the goods by your query "1947" in West Virginia can be delivered to the following cities: Charleston, Huntington, Morgantown, Parkersburg, Wheeling, Weirton, Fairmont, Martinsburg, Beckley, Clarksburg, South Charleston, St. Albans, Vienna, Bluefield, and other cities.
Normally, the products related to the term "1947" in Wisconsin can be shipped to Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine, Appleton, Waukesha, Oshkosh, Eau Claire, Janesville, West Allis, La Crosse, Sheboygan, Wauwatosa, Fond du Lac, New Berlin, Wausau. The delivery is also available in Brookfield, Beloit, Greenfield, Franklin, Oak Creek, Manitowoc, West Bend, Sun Prairie, Superior, Stevens Point, Neenah, Fitchburg, Muskego, Watertown, De Pere, Mequon, South Milwaukee, Marshfield, and so on.
Normally, the goods related with "1947" in Wyoming can be delivered to Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs, Sheridan, Green River, Evanston, Riverton, Jackson, Cody, Rawlins, Lander, Torrington, Powell, Douglas, Worland, etc.
Canada Delivery, Shipping to Canada
No doubt, the goods named "1947" in Canada can be shipped to such cities as Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Brampton, Hamilton, Quebec City, Surrey, Laval, Halifax, London, Markham, Vaughan, Gatineau, Longueuil, Burnaby, Saskatoon, Kitchener, Windsor, Regina, Richmond, Richmond Hill.
You can also buy these goods in Oakville, Burlington, Greater Sudbury, Sherbrooke, Oshawa, Saguenay, Lévis, Barrie, Abbotsford, St. Catharines, Trois-Rivières, Cambridge, Coquitlam, Kingston, Whitby, Guelph, Kelowna, Saanich, Ajax, Thunder Bay, Terrebonne, St. John's, Langley, Chatham-Kent, Delta.
You can also buy these goods in Waterloo, Cape Breton, Brantford, Strathcona County, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Red Deer, Pickering, Kamloops, Clarington, North Vancouver, Milton, Nanaimo, Lethbridge, Niagara Falls, Repentigny, Victoria, Newmarket, Brossard, Peterborough, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Sault Ste. Marie, Kawartha Lakes, Sarnia, Prince George.
You can also buy these goods in Drummondville, Saint John, Moncton, Saint-Jérôme, New Westminster, Wood Buffalo, Granby, Norfolk County, St. Albert, Medicine Hat, Caledon, Halton Hills, Port Coquitlam, Fredericton, Grande Prairie, North Bay, Blainville, Saint-Hyacinthe, Aurora, Welland, Shawinigan, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Belleville, North Vancouver...
Generally, the found goods by query "1947" can be shipped to any place in Canada, including Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
UK Delivery, Shipping to the United Kingdom
Naturally, the products by request "1947" in the United Kingdom can be received in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Wakefield, Cardiff, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Sunderland, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Brighton, Hull, Plymouth, Stoke-on-Trent.
It's also available for those who live in Wolverhampton, Derby, Swansea, Southampton, Salford, Aberdeen, Westminster, Portsmouth, York, Peterborough, Dundee, Lancaster, Oxford, Newport, Preston, St Albans, Norwich, Chester, Cambridge, Salisbury, Exeter, Gloucester. You can also buy these goods in Lisburn, Chichester, Winchester, Londonderry, Carlisle, Worcester, Bath, Durham, Lincoln, Hereford, Armagh, Inverness, Stirling, Canterbury, Lichfield, Newry, Ripon, Bangor, Truro, Ely, Wells, St. Davids, and other cities and towns.
Actually, the goods by request "1947" can be shipped to any place in the UK, including England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Ireland Delivery, Shipping to Ireland
Naturally, any things related with "1947" in Ireland can be shipped to such cities as Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Drogheda, Dundalk, Swords, Bray, Navan, Ennis, Kilkenny, Tralee, Carlow, Newbridge, Naas, Athlone, Portlaoise, Mullingar, Wexford, Balbriggan, Letterkenny, Celbridge, Sligo. It's also available for those who live in Clonmel, Greystones, Malahide, Leixlip, Carrigaline, Tullamore, Killarney, Arklow, Maynooth, Cobh, Castlebar, Midleton, Mallow, Ashbourne, Ballina, Laytown-Bettystown-Mornington, Enniscorthy, Wicklow, Tramore, Cavan.
Actually, the found goods by query "1947" can be shipped to any place in Ireland, including Leinster, Ulster, Munster, and Connacht.
Australia Delivery, Shipping to Australia
It goes without saying that any products related with "1947" in Australia can be delivered to the following cities: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Newcastle, Maitland, Canberra, Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns, Darwin, Toowoomba, Ballarat, Bendigo, Albury, Wodonga, Launceston, Mackay.
The shipping is also available in Rockhampton, Bunbury, Bundaberg, Coffs Harbour, Wagga Wagga, Hervey Bay, Mildura, Wentworth, Shepparton, Mooroopna, Gladstone, Tannum Sands, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Traralgon, Morwell, Orange, Geraldton, Bowral, Mittagong, Dubbo, Busselton, Bathurst, Nowra, Bomaderry, Warrnambool, Albany, Warragul, Drouin, Kalgoorlie, Boulder, Devonport...
In fact, the goods by request "1947" can be shipped to any place in Australia, including New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, and Northern Territory.
New Zealand Delivery, Shipping to New Zealand
As you know, the goods by request "1947" in New Zealand can be purchased if you live in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier-Hastings, Dunedin, Lower Hutt, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui, Gisborne, Porirua, Invercargill, Nelson, Upper Hutt, Gisborne, Blenheim, Pukekohe, Timaru, Taupo, and so on.
Basically, the goods related with "1947" can be shipped to any place in New Zealand, including North Island, South Island, Waiheke Island, and smaller islands.
Andthe products by requestcan be bought inThe shipping is also available in, and so on.
Abkhazia: Gagra, Gudauta, Lake Ritsa, New Athos, Ochamchire, Pitsunda, Sukhumi, Tsandryphsh, etc.
Afghanistan: Herat, Jalalabad, Kabul, Kandahar, Kunduz, Mazar-i-Sharif, Taloqan, etc.
Albania: Berat, Butrint, Dhërmi, Durrës, Gjirokastër, Himarë, Korçë, Pogradec, Qeparo, Sarandë, Shkodër, Tirana, Velipojë, Vlorë, etc.
Algeria: Algiers, Oran, etc.
American Virgin Islands: Charlotte Amalie, etc.
Andorra: Andorra la Vella, Arinsal, El Pas de la Casa, Encamp, Grandvalira, Ordino, Pal, Soldeu, Vallnord, etc.
Angola: Benguela, Luanda, etc.
Anguilla: The Valley, West End, etc.
Antigua and Barbuda: Jolly Harbour, Saint John’s, etc.
Argentina: Buenos Aires, Capilla del Monte, Colón, Córdoba, El Calafate, La Plata, Los Glaciares, Mar del Plata, Mendoza, Mina Clavero, Pinamar, Puerto Iguazú, Puerto Madryn, Rosario, Río Cuarto, Río Grande, Salta, San Carlos de Bariloche, San Martín de los Andes, San Miguel de Tucumán, San Rafael, Santa Rosa de Calamuchita, Tandil, Tierra del Fuego, Ushuaia, Villa Carlos Paz, Villa General Belgrano, Villa Gesell, Villa La Angostura, Villa de Merlo, etc.
Armenia: Dilijan, Etchmiadzin, Goris, Gyumri, Jermuk, Sevan, Stepanavan, Tsaghkadzor, Vagharshapat, Vanadzor, Yeghegnadzor, Yerevan, etc.
Aruba: Eagle Beach, Noord, Oranjestad, Palm Beach, Santa Cruz, Savaneta, etc.
Australia: Adelaide, Airlie Beach, Alice Springs, Bondi Beach, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Cairns, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Darwin, Daylesford, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef, Hervey Bay, Hobart, Hyams Beach, Jervis Bay, Launceston, Logan City, Mackay, Mandurah, Maroochydore, Melbourne, Mooloolaba, Mount Gambier, New South Wales, Newcastle, Noosa Heads, Northern Territory, Perth, Port Douglas, Queensland, Redland City, Rockhampton, South Australia, Surfers Paradise, Sydney, Tasmania, Toowoomba, Townsville, Ulladulla, Victor Harbor, Victoria, Western Australia, Wollongong, etc.
Austria: Abtenau, Alpbach, Austrian Alps, Bad Gastein, Bad Hofgastein, Bad Kleinkirchheim, Dürnstein, Flachau, Fugen, Graz, Hallstatt, Innsbruck, Ischgl, Kaprun, Kitzbühel, Klagenfurt, Klosterneuburg, Kufstein, Lech, Leogang, Lienz, Linz, Maria Alm, Mayrhofen, Neustift im Stubaital, Obergurgl, Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Saalfelden, Salzburg, Schladming, Seefeld, Serfaus, St. Anton, St. Johann im Pongau, Sölden, Tux, Tyrol, Vienna, Villach, Wachau, Wagrain, Zell am See, etc.
Azerbaijan: Baku, Ganja, Lankaran, Quba, Qusar, Shahdag, Sheki, Stepanakert, etc.
Bahamas: Andros, Eleuthera, Exuma, Freeport, Grand Bahama, Nassau, New Providence, Paradise Island, etc.
Bahrain: Manama, etc.
Bangladesh: Barisal, Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Dhaka, Khulna, Mymensingh, Narayanganj, Rajshahi, Sylhet, etc.
Barbados: Bridgetown, etc.
Belarus: Babruysk, Baranavichy, Białowieża Forest, Brest Belarus, Gomel, Grodno, Lahoysk, Maladzyechna, Minsk, Mogilev, Nesvizh, Pinsk, Silichi, Slonim, Vitebsk, etc.
Belgium: Antwerp, Ardennes, Blankenberge, Boom, Bouillon, Bruges, Brussels, Charleroi, De Haan, De Panne, Durbuy, Flanders, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Leuven, Liège, Mechelen, Namur, Nieuwpoort, Ostend, Spa, Ypres, Zeebrugge, etc.
Belize: Ambergris Caye, Belize City, Caye Caulker, Placencia, San Pedro, etc.
Benin: Cotonou, etc.
Bermuda: Hamilton, etc.
Bhutan: Paro, Thimphu, etc.
Bolivia: Cochabamba, El Alto, La Paz, Oruro, Quillacollo, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Sucre, Uyuni, etc.
Bosnia and Herzegovina: Banja Luka, Bihać, Jahorina, Medjugorje, Mostar, Neum, Sarajevo, Travnik, Trebinje, etc.
Botswana: Gaborone, Maun, etc.
Brazil: Amazon River, Amazonia, Angra dos Reis, Arraial do Cabo, Atlantic Forest, Balneário Camboriú, Belo Horizonte, Belém, Bombinhas, Brasília, Búzios, Cabo Frio, Camaçari, Campinas, Campos do Jordão, Caraguatatuba, Copacabana, Costa do Sauípe, Curitiba, Duque de Caxias, Fernando de Noronha, Florianópolis, Fortaleza, Foz do Iguaçu, Goiânia, Gramado, Guarujá, Guarulhos, Iguazu Falls, Ilha Grande, Ilhabela, Ilhéus, Ipanema, Itacaré, Maceió, Manaus, Morro de São Paulo, Natal, Niterói, Osasco, Ouro Preto, Paraty, Petrópolis, Porto Alegre, Porto Seguro, Praia do Forte, Recife, Ribeirão Preto, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Santos, São Gonçalo, São José dos Campos, São Luís, São Paulo, São Sebastião, Trancoso, Ubatuba, Vila do Abraão, etc.
British Virgin Islands: Tortola, etc.
Brunei: Bandar Seri Begawan, etc.
Bulgaria: Albena, Apriltsi, Arbanasi, Balchik, Bansko, Blagoevgrad, Borovets, Burgas, Byala, Chepelare, Chernomorets, Dobrinishte, Gabrovo, Golden Sands, Haskovo, Hisarya, Kavarna, Kazanlak, Kiten, Koprivshtitsa, Kranevo, Lovech, Lozenets, Nesebar, Obzor, Pamporovo, Pazardzhik, Pirin, Pleven, Plovdiv, Pomorie, Primorsko, Ravda, Razlog, Rila, Ruse, Saints Constantine and Helena, Samokov, Sandanski, Sapareva Banya, Shumen, Sliven, Smolyan, Sofia, Sozopol, Stara Zagora, Sunny Beach, Sveti Vlas, Targovishte, Tryavna, Tsarevo, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Velingrad, Vratsa, Yambol, etc.
Burkina Faso: Bobo-Dioulasso, Ouagadougou, etc.
Burundi: Bujumbura, etc.
Cambodia: Angkor, Battambang, Kampot, Kep, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, etc.
Cameroon: Bafoussam, Bamenda, Douala, Garoua, Kribi, Limbe, Maroua, Yaoundé, etc.
Canada: Alberta, Banff, Brampton, British Columbia, Burnaby, Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Gatineau, Halifax, Hamilton, Jasper, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kingston, Kitchener, Laval, London, Longueuil, Manitoba, Markham, Mississauga, Moncton, Mont-Tremblant, Montreal, Nanaimo, New Brunswick, Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Ottawa, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Regina, Richmond, Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Surrey, Toronto, Vancouver, Vaughan, Victoria, Whistler, Whitehorse, Windsor, Winnipeg, Yukon, etc.
Cape Verde: Boa Vista Cape Verde, Sal, etc.
Caribbean Netherlands:, etc.
Cayman Islands: George Town, Grand Cayman, West Bay, etc.
Central African Republic: Bangui, etc.
Chad: N'Djamena, etc.
Chile: Antofagasta, Arica, Atacama, Coquimbo, Easter Island, Hanga Roa, Iquique, La Serena, Patagonia, Pucón, Puerto Montt, Puerto Natales, Puerto Varas, Punta Arenas, San Pedro de Atacama, Santiago, Torres del Paine, Valdivia, Valparaíso, Villarrica, Viña del Mar, etc.
China: Anshun, Baishan, Baoding, Baoshan, Baotou, Beihai, Beijing, Binzhou, Changchun, Changsha, Changzhi, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dali, Dalian, Datong, Dengfeng, Diqing, Dongguan, Emeishan, Foshan, Great Wall of China, Guangdong, Guangzhou, Guilin, Guiyang, Hainan, Hangzhou, Harbin, Honghe, Huashan, Huizhou, Jiangmen, Jiangxi, Jiaxing, Jilin, Jinan, Jincheng, Jingdezhen, Jinzhong, Jiujiang, Jiuzhaigou, Kashgar, Kunming, Langfang, Lanzhou, Laoshan, Leshan, Lhasa, Lianyungang, Lijiang, Linfen, Linyi, Liuzhou, Luoyang, Lushan, Lüliang, Mianyang, Nanchang, Nanchong, Nanjing, Nanning, Nantong, Ngawa, Ningbo, Qiandongnan, Qingdao, Qingyuan, Qinhuangdao, Qufu, Qujing, Rizhao, Sanya, Shandong, Shanghai, Shangri-La, Shantou, Shanxi, Shaoguan, Shaolin, Shaoxing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shigatse, Shijiazhuang, Sichuan, Suzhou, Tai'an, Taiyuan, Taizhou Jiangsu, Tangshan, Tianjin, Tibet, Weifang, Weihai, Wuhan, Wulingyuan, Wutai, Wuxi, Xi'an, Xiamen, Xinzhou, Xishuangbanna, Ya'an, Yanbian, Yangtze, Yangzhou, Yantai, Yellow River, Yibin, Yinchuan, Yiwu, Yuncheng, Yunnan, Zhangjiajie, Zhanjiang, Zhejiang, Zhengzhou, Zhongshan, Zhongwei, Zhoushan, Zhuhai, Zunyi, Ürümqi, etc.
Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogotá, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, Medellín, Pereira, San Andrés, Santa Marta, Villa de Leyva, Villavicencio, etc.
Comoros: Moroni, etc.
Costa Rica: Alajuela, Jacó, La Fortuna, Manuel Antonio, Monteverde, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Puntarenas, Quepos, San José, Santa Teresa, Tamarindo, Tortuguero, etc.
Croatia: Baška Voda, Baška, Bibinje, Biograd na Moru, Bol, Brač, Brela, Cavtat, Cres, Dalmatia, Dubrovnik, Fažana, Hvar, Istria, Ičići, Karlovac, Kolocep, Korčula, Kožino, Krk, Kukljica, Lopud, Lovran, Lošinj, Makarska, Mali Lošinj, Malinska, Medulin, Mlini, Nin, Novi Vinodolski, Novigrad, Omiš, Opatija, Orebić, Pag, Pakoštane, Petrčane, Podstrana, Poreč, Povljana, Privlaka, Pula, Rab, Rabac, Rijeka, Rovinj, Slavonski Brod, Split, Stari Grad, Starigrad, Sukošan, Supetar, Sveti Filip i Jakov, Trogir, Tučepi, Umag, Vir, Vrsar, Zadar, Zagreb, Čiovo, Šibenik, Šipan, etc.
Cuba: Baracoa, Camagüey, Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Cayo Santa María, Cienfuegos, Guantánamo, Havana, Holguín, Pinar del Río, Remedios Cuba, Sancti Spíritus, Santa Clara Cuba, Santiago de Cuba, Trinidad, Varadero, Viñales, etc.
Curaçao: Sint Michiel, Westpunt, Willemstad, etc.
Cyprus: Ayia Napa, Coral Bay Cyprus, Famagusta, Kouklia, Kyrenia, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, Paphos, Paralimni, Peyia, Pissouri, Polis, Protaras, etc.
Czech Republic: Bohemia, Brno, Děčín, Františkovy Lázně, Frymburk, Frýdek-Místek, Harrachov, Hradec Králové, Jihlava, Karlovy Vary, Kladno, Krkonoše, Kutná Hora, Liberec, Lipno nad Vltavou, Marienbad, Mikulov, Mladá Boleslav, Mělník, Olomouc, Ostrava, Pardubice, Plzeň, Poděbrady, Prague, Teplice, Třeboň, Zlín, Znojmo, Ústí nad Labem, České Budějovice, Český Krumlov, Špindlerův Mlýn, Železná Ruda, etc.
Democratic Republic of the Congo: Kinshasa, etc.
Denmark: Aalborg, Aarhus, Billund, Copenhagen, Ebeltoft, Esbjerg, Frederikshavn, Greenland, Helsingør, Herning, Hirtshals, Hjørring, Holstebro, Ilulissat, Jutland, Kerteminde, Nuuk, Odense, Ringkøbing, Silkeborg, Skagen, Skive, Sønderborg, Vejle, Viborg, etc.
Djibouti: Djibouti City, etc.
Dominican Republic: Boca Chica, Bávaro, Cabarete, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Santiago de los Caballeros, Santo Domingo, Sosúa, etc.
East Timor: Dili, etc.
Ecuador: Baños, Cuenca, Galápagos Islands, Guayaquil, Manta, Otavalo, Puerto Ayora, Puerto López, Quito, Salinas, etc.
Egypt: Abu Simbel, Al Qusair, Alexandria, Aswan, Cairo, Dahab, El Alamein, El Gouna, El Hadaba, Faiyum, Giza, Hurghada, Luxor, Marsa Alam, Mersa Matruh, Naama Bay, Nabq Bay, Nile, Nuweiba, Port Said, Red Sea, Safaga, Sahl Hasheesh, Scharm asch-Schaich, Sharks Bay, Sinai, Suez, Taba, Valley of the Kings, etc.
El Salvador: La Libertad, San Salvador, etc.
Equatorial Guinea: Malabo, etc.
Eritrea: Asmara, etc.
Estonia: Haapsalu, Kuressaare, Narva, Pärnu, Saaremaa, Tallinn, Tartu, etc.
Ethiopia: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Gondar, etc.
Falkland Islands: Stanley, etc.
Faroe Islands: Sørvágur, Tórshavn, etc.
Fiji: Nadi, Suva, Viti Levu Island, etc.
Finland: Espoo, Helsinki, Imatra, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Jämsä, Kotka, Kuopio, Kuusamo, Lahti, Lapland, Lappeenranta, Levi, Mariehamn, Mikkeli, Moomin World, Naantali, Nilsiä, Oulu, Pori, Porvoo, Pyhätunturi, Rovaniemi, Rukatunturi, Saariselkä, Saimaa, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa, Vantaa, Vuokatti, Åland Islands, etc.
France: Aix-en-Provence, Ajaccio, Alsace, Angers, Annecy, Antibes, Aquitaine, Arles, Auch, Auvergne, Avignon, Avoriaz, Bayonne, Beaune, Besançon, Biarritz, Bonifacio, Bordeaux, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Briançon, Brittany, Burgundy, Cabourg, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Calais, Calvi, Canet-en-Roussillon, Cannes, Carcassonne, Cassis, Cavalaire-sur-Mer, Chambéry, Chamonix, Clermont-Ferrand, Colmar, Corsica, Courchevel, Deauville, Dijon, Dunkirk, French Alps, French Riviera, Fréjus, Grenoble, Grimaud, Honfleur, Hyères, La Ciotat, La Plagne, La Roche-sur-Yon, La Rochelle, La Tranche-sur-Mer, Le Grau-du-Roi, Le Havre, Le Lavandou, Le Mans, Le Puy-en-Velay, Les Arcs, Les Gets, Les Issambres, Les Menuires, Les Sables-d'Olonne, Lille, Limoges, Lourdes, Lyon, Mandelieu-la-Napoule, Marseille, Megève, Menton, Mont-Dore, Montpellier, Morzine, Méribel, Nantes, Narbonne, Nice, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Normandy, Nîmes, Paradiski, Paris, Pas-de-Calais, Perpignan, Portes du Soleil, Porto-Vecchio, Provence, Périgueux, Reims, Rhône-Alpes, Rouen, Royan, Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, Saint-Jean-de-Monts, Saint-Malo, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Saint-Raphaël, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Saint-Tropez, Sainte-Maxime, Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Saumur, Strasbourg, The Three Valleys, Tignes, Toulon, Toulouse, Tours, Trouville-sur-Mer, Val Thorens, Val-d'Isère, Vendée, Versailles, Vichy, Étretat, Île-de-France, etc.
French Guiana: Cayenne, Kourou, etc.
French Polynesia: Bora Bora, Mo'orea, Papeete, Tahiti, etc.
Gabon: Franceville, Libreville, Moanda, Port-Gentil, etc.
Gambia: Banjul, Serekunda, etc.
Georgia: Bakuriani, Batumi, Borjomi, Gori, Gudauri, Kobuleti, Kutaisi, Mestia, Mtskheta, Poti, Sighnaghi, Stepantsminda, Tbilisi, Telavi, Zugdidi, etc.
Germany: Aachen, Augsburg, Bad Birnbach, Bad Driburg, Bad Elster, Bad Ems, Bad Füssing, Bad Godesberg, Bad Harzburg, Bad Homburg, Bad Kissingen, Bad Kreuznach, Bad Mergentheim, Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler, Bad Reichenhall, Bad Salzuflen, Bad Schandau, Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg, Bamberg, Bavaria, Bayerisch Eisenstein, Berchtesgaden, Bergen auf Rügen, Berlin, Bernkastel-Kues, Bielefeld, Binz, Bochum, Bodenmais, Bonn, Bottrop, Brandenburg, Braunlage, Braunschweig, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Brilon, Chemnitz, Cochem, Cologne, Cuxhaven, Dortmund, Dresden, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Eisenach, Erfurt, Erlangen, Essen, Europa-Park, Flensburg, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Freudenstadt, Friedrichshafen, Fürth, Füssen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Gelsenkirchen, Glowe, Goslar, Görlitz, Göttingen, Hamburg, Hanover, Heide Park, Heidelberg, Heiligendamm, Heligoland, Hesse, Hinterzarten, Idar-Oberstein, Ingolstadt, Inzell, Karlsruhe, Kiel, Koblenz, Konstanz, Krefeld, Lake Constance, Lam, Leipzig, Lindau, Lower Saxony, Ludwigsburg, Lörrach, Lübeck, Magdeburg, Mainz, Mannheim, Marburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Medebach, Monschau, Munich, Mönchengladbach, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Münster, Neuschwanstein Castle, Neuss, Norddeich, Norden, Norderney, North Rhine-Westphalia, Nuremberg, Oberhausen, Oberstdorf, Oldenburg, Olsberg, Osnabrück, Paderborn, Pforzheim, Potsdam, Putbus, Quedlinburg, Rathen, Regensburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Rostock, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Ruhpolding, Rust, Rügen, Saarbrücken, Saarland, Sassnitz, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Schluchsee, Schmallenberg, Schwerin, Schönau am Königsee, Sindelfingen, Singen, Solingen, Soltau, Spandau, Speyer, Stralsund, Stuttgart, Sylt, Thuringia, Titisee-Neustadt, Travemünde, Trier, Ulm, Warnemünde, Weimar, Wernigerode, Westerland, Wiesbaden, Winterberg, Wolfsburg, Wuppertal, Würzburg, Xanten, Zingst, Zwiesel, Überlingen, etc.
Ghana: Accra, Ashaiman, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Kumasi, Sekondi-Takoradi, etc.
Greece: Acharavi, Aegina, Afantou, Afytos, Agios Gordios, Andros, Arkadia, Athens, Cephalonia, Chania, Chaniotis, Chios, Corfu, Corinth, Crete, Cyclades, Dassia, Delphi, Dodecanese, Faliraki, Halkidiki, Heraklion, Hersonissos, Hydra, Ialysos, Ionian Islands, Kalamata, Kalavryta, Kalymnos, Kardamaina, Karpathos, Kassandra, Kastoria, Katerini, Kavos, Kefalos, Kokkari, Kos, Kriopigi, Laganas, Lefkada, Lemnos, Lesbos, Lindos, Loutraki, Marathokampos, Meteora, Mithymna, Monemvasia, Mount Athos, Mykonos, Mytilene, Nafplio, Naxos, Neos Marmaras, Paleokastritsa, Parga, Patmos, Patras, Pefkochori, Pefkos, Peloponnese, Polychrono, Poros, Pythagoreio, Rethymno, Rhodes, Samos, Samothrace, Santorini, Sidari, Sithonia, Sparta, Spetses, Sporades, Syros, Thasos, Thessaloniki, Tingaki, Zakynthos, etc.
Guadeloupe: Saint-François, etc.
Guam: Tamuning, Tumon, etc.
Guatemala: Antigua Guatemala, etc.
Guinea: Conakry, etc.
Guinea-Bissau: Bissau, etc.
Guyana: Georgetown, etc.
Haiti: Cap-Haitien, Port-au-Prince, etc.
Honduras: Roatán, Tegucigalpa, etc.
Hong Kong: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, Mong Kok, New Territories, Repulse Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Wan Chai, etc.
Hungary: Balatonfüred, Budapest, Eger, Gyula, Hajdúszoboszló, Hévíz, Keszthely, Lake Balaton, Pécs, Siófok, Szeged, Székesfehérvár, Zalakaros, etc.
Iceland: Akureyri, Blue Lagoon, Borgarnes, Egilsstaðir, Garðabær, Hafnarfjörður, Hveragerði, Höfn, Keflavík, Kópavogur, Reykjavik, Selfoss, Vík í Mýrdal, Ísafjörður, etc.
India: Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Alappuzha, Allahabad, Amritsar, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Aurangabad, Ayodhya, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Darjeeling, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharamshala, Fatehpur Sikri, Gangtok, Goa, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hajipur, Hampi, Haridwar, Himachal Pradesh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnataka, Katra, Kerala, Khajuraho, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kozhikode, Kumbakonam, Ladakh, Leh, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madhya Pradesh, Madikeri, Madurai, Maharashtra, Malvan, Manali, Mangalore, Manipur, Mathura, Mount Abu, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nagpur, Nainital, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Odisha, Ooty, Pachmarhi, Pahalgam, Palakkad, Patna, Pollachi, Pune, Punjab, Puri, Pushkar, Raipur, Rajasthan, Ramnagar, Ratnagiri, Rishikesh, Sawai Madhopur, Shimla, Sikkim, Siliguri, Srinagar, Tamil Nadu, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirupati, Udaipur, Ujjain, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Varanasi, Varkala, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Bengal, etc.
Indonesia: Bali, Balikpapan, Bandung, Batu, Bintan, Bogor, Borobudur, Denpasar, Jakarta, Java, Jimbaran, Kalimantan, Kuta, Lombok, Makassar, Malang, Mataram, Medan, Nusa Dua, Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Sanur, Semarang, Seminyak, Sumatra, Surabaya, Surakarta, Ubud, Yogyakarta, etc.
Iran: Isfahan, Mashhad, Shiraz, Tehran, etc.
Iraq: Baghdad, Basra, Duhok, Erbil, Karbala, Sulaymaniyah, etc.
Ireland: Achill Island, Bray, Bundoran, Carlow, Clifden, Connemara, Cork, Dingle, Donegal, Doolin, Drogheda, Dublin, Dundalk, Ennis, Galway, Glendalough, Kenmare, Kilkenny, Killarney, Letterkenny, Limerick, Navan, Shannon, Swords, Tralee, Waterford, Westport, etc.
Isle of Man: Douglas, Port Erin, etc.
Israel: Acre, Amirim, Arad, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Bat Yam, Beersheba, Caesarea, Dead Sea, Eilat, Ein Bokek, Galilee, Golan Heights, Gush Dan, Had Nes, Haifa, Hermon, Herzliya, Jaffa, Jerusalem, Katzrin, Metula, Mitzpe Ramon, Nahariya, Nazareth, Netanya, Petah Tikva, Ramat Gan, Ramot, Rishon LeZion, Rosh Pinna, Safed, Sea of Galilee, Tel Aviv, Tiberias, Zikhron Ya'akov, etc.
Italy: Abano Terme, Abruzzo, Agrigento, Alassio, Alberobello, Alghero, Amalfi Coast, Ancona, Aosta Valley, Apulia, Arezzo, Arona, Arzachena, Asciano, Ascoli Piceno, Assisi, Asti, Bardolino, Bari, Basilicata, Baveno, Bellagio, Bellaria-Igea Marina, Benevento, Bergamo, Bologna, Bolzano, Bordighera, Bormio, Bracciano, Brescia, Breuil-Cervinia, Brindisi, Cagliari, Calabria, Campania, Canazei, Caorle, Capri, Carrara, Castelnuovo Berardenga, Castiglion Fiorentino, Castiglione d'Orcia, Castiglione del Lago, Castiglione della Pescaia, Catania, Cattolica, Cefalù, Cervia, Cesena, Cesenatico, Chianciano Terme, Chieti, Chioggia, Cinque Terre, Città della Pieve, Civitavecchia, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Cortona, Costa Smeralda, Courmayeur, Desenzano del Garda, Dolomites, Elba, Emilia-Romagna, Ercolano, Fabriano, Fano, Fasano, Fassa Valley, Ferrara, Finale Ligure, Fiumicino, Florence, Forte dei Marmi, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Gabicce Mare, Gaeta, Gallipoli, Genoa, Golfo Aranci, Greve in Chianti, Grosseto, Gubbio, Herculaneum, Imperia, Ischia, Italian Alps, Jesolo, L'Aquila, La Spezia, Lake Como, Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, Lampedusa, Lazio, Lazise, Lecco, Lerici, Lido di Jesolo, Lignano Sabbiadoro, Liguria, Livigno, Livorno, Lombardy, Lucca, Madonna di Campiglio, Malcesine, Manarola, Mantua, Maratea, Massa, Matera, Menaggio, Merano, Messina, Mestre, Milan, Milazzo, Misano Adriatico, Monopoli, Montalcino, Montecatini Terme, Montepulciano, Monterosso al Mare, Monza, Naples, Nardò, Novara, Olbia, Ortisei, Ostuni, Otranto, Padua, Palermo, Parma, Perugia, Pesaro, Pescara, Peschici, Peschiera del Garda, Piacenza, Piedmont, Pienza, Pisa, Pistoia, Pitigliano, Polignano a Mare, Pompeii, Pordenone, Porto Cervo, Porto Cesareo, Portoferraio, Portofino, Positano, Prato, Ragusa, Rapallo, Rapolano Terme, Ravenna, Riccione, Rimini, Riomaggiore, Riva del Garda, Rome, Salerno, San Casciano dei Bagni, San Gimignano, Sanremo, Sardinia, Savona, Sestriere, Sicily, Siena, Sinalunga, Siracusa, Sirmione, Sorrento, Sottomarina, Sperlonga, Stresa, Sëlva, Taormina, Taranto, Terracina, Tivoli, Torrita di Siena, Trani, Trapani, Trentino-Alto Adige, Trento, Treviso, Trieste, Tropea, Turin, Tuscany, Umbria, Urbino, Val Gardena, Veneto, Venice, Ventimiglia, Verbania, Vernazza, Verona, Vesuvius, Viareggio, Vicenza, Vieste, Viterbo, etc.
Ivory Coast: Abidjan, Assinie-Mafia, Bouaké, San-Pédro, Yamoussoukro, etc.
Jamaica: Kingston, Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, Runaway Bay, etc.
Japan: Atami, Chiba, Fujisawa, Fukuoka, Furano, Hakodate, Hakone, Hakuba, Hamamatsu, Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Ishigaki, Itō, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kanazawa, Karuizawa, Kashiwa, Kawasaki, Kitakyushu, Kobe, Kusatsu, Kutchan, Kyoto, Lake Suwa, Matsumoto, Miyakojima, Nagasaki, Nagoya, Naha, Nanjō, Nikkō, Okinawa, Onna, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Shizuoka, Takayama, Tokyo, Tsuyama, Yamanouchi, Yokohama, etc.
Jordan: Amman, Aqaba, Irbid, Jerash, Madaba, Petra, Sweimeh, Wadi Musa, Wadi Rum, Zarqa, etc.
Kazakhstan: Aktau, Aktobe, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Burabay, Karagandy, Kokshetau, Kostanay, Lake Balkhash, Oskemen, Pavlodar, Semey, Shymbulak, Shymkent, Taraz, etc.
Kenya: Kisumu, Lake Victoria, Masai Mara, Mombasa, Nairobi, Ukunda, etc.
Kiribati: South Tarawa, etc.
Kongo: Brazzaville, Pointe-Noire, etc.
Kosovo: Pristina, Prizren, etc.
Kuwait: Hawally, Kuwait City, Salmiya, etc.
Kyrgyzstan: Bishkek, Bosteri, Cholpon-Ata, Issyk Kul, Karakol, Osh, etc.
Laos: Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng, Vientiane, etc.
Latvia: Cēsis, Daugavpils, Jelgava, Jūrmala, Liepāja, Riga, Rēzekne, Sigulda, Ventspils, etc.
Lebanon: Baalbeck, Beirut, Byblos, Faraya, Jounieh, Mzaar Kfardebian, Tripoli, etc.
Lesotho: Maseru, etc.
Liberia: Monrovia, etc.
Libya: Benghazi, Tripoli, etc.
Liechtenstein: Schaan, Vaduz, etc.
Lithuania: Druskininkai, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Nida, Palanga, Panevėžys, Trakai, Vilnius, Šiauliai, Šventoji, etc.
Luxembourg: Differdange, Dudelange, Echternach, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg City, Vianden, etc.
Macedonia: Bitola, Mavrovo, Ohrid, Skopje, etc.
Madagascar: Antananarivo, etc.
Malawi: Blantyre, Lilongwe, Zomba, etc.
Malaysia: Borneo, George Town, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Johor, Kedah, Kota Bharu, Kota Kinabalu, Kuah, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan, Kuching, Langkawi, Malacca, Penang, Putrajaya, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Shah Alam, etc.
Maldives: Kaafu Atoll, Malé, etc.
Mali: Bamako, etc.
Malta: Birżebbuġa, Buġibba, Gozo, Gżira, Mellieħa, Paceville, Pembroke, Qawra, Sliema, St. Julian's, St. Paul's Bay, Valletta, etc.
Martinique: Fort-de-France, La Trinité, Le Diamant, Les Trois-Îlets, Sainte-Luce, etc.
Mauritania: Nouakchott, etc.
Mauritius: Port Louis, etc.
Mexico: Acapulco, Akumal, Cabo San Lucas, Cancún, Chetumal, Chichen Itza, Chihuahua, Ciudad Juárez, Cozumel, Cuernavaca, Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Guaymas, Isla Mujeres, Ixtapa, Los Cabos, Manzanillo, Mazatlán, Monterrey, Mérida, Oaxaca, Playa del Carmen, Puebla, Puerto Aventuras, Puerto Escondido, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Peñasco, Puerto Vallarta, Querétaro, Riviera Maya, San Carlos, San Cristóbal de las Casas, San Francisco de Campeche, San Miguel de Allende, San Miguel de Cozumel, Teotihuacan, Tijuana, Toluca, Tulum, Zihuatanejo, etc.
Moldova: Bălți, Chișinău, Tiraspol, etc.
Monaco: Monte Carlo, etc.
Mongolia: Darkhan, Erdenet, Ulaanbaatar, etc.
Montenegro: Bar, Bečići, Bijela, Budva, Cetinje, Dobra Voda, Dobrota, Herceg Novi, Igalo, Kolašin, Kotor, Miločer, Nikšić, Perast, Petrovac, Podgorica, Prčanj, Sutomore, Sveti Stefan, Tivat, Ulcinj, Žabljak, etc.
Montserrat: Plymouth, etc.
Morocco: Agadir, Asilah, Casablanca, Chefchaouen, El Jadida, Essaouira, Fez, Marrakesh, Meknes, Merzouga, Mohammedia, Nador, Ouarzazate, Rabat, Tangier, Taroudant, Tinghir, Tétouan, etc.
Mozambique: Maputo, etc.
Myanmar: Mandalay, Naypyidaw, Nyaung Shwe, Yangon, etc.
Namibia: Rundu, Swakopmund, Walvis Bay, Windhoek, etc.
Nepal: Chitwan, Himalayas, Kathmandu, Lukla, Lumbini, Mount Everest, Nagarkot, Namche Bazaar, Patan, Pokhara, Tengboche, etc.
Netherlands: 's-Hertogenbosch, Alkmaar, Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Delft, Domburg, Dordrecht, Eindhoven, Groningen, Haarlem, Leiden, Maastricht, Nijmegen, Noordwijk, Rotterdam, Texel, The Hague, Utrecht, Valkenburg aan de Geul, Wijk aan Zee, Zandvoort, etc.
New Caledonia: Nouméa, etc.
New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gisborne, Hamilton, Hastings, Invercargill, Kaikoura, Lower Hutt, Napier, Nelson, New Plymouth, North Island, Palmerston North, Porirua, Queenstown, Rotorua, South Island, Taupo, Tauranga, Waiheke Island, Wanaka, Wellington, Whangarei, etc.
Nicaragua: Granada, Managua, etc.
Nigeria: Abuja, Benin City, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Ilorin, Jos, Kaduna, Lagos, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Uyo, etc.
Niue: Alofi, etc.
North Korea: Pyongyang, etc.
Northern Mariana Islands: Saipan, etc.
Norway: Arendal, Aurland, Beitostølen, Bergen, Bodø, Bærum, Fredrikstad, Gardermoen, Geilo, Geirangerfjord, Hardangerfjord, Hemsedal, Kirkenes, Kristiansand, Kristiansund, Larvik, Lillehammer, Lillestrøm, Lofoten, Narvik, Nordkapp, Nordland, Nærøyfjord, Oppdal, Oslo, Rana, Rauma, Røros, Sandnes, Sandvika, Sarpsborg, Sognefjord, Stavanger, Stryn, Svalbard, Svolvær, Tromsø, Trondheim, Vardø, Vestvågøy, Voss, Ålesund, etc.
Oman: Muscat, Nizwa, Salalah, Seeb, etc.
Pakistan: Bhurban, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, etc.
Palau: Koror, Peleliu, etc.
Palestine: Beit Sahour, Bethlehem, Hebron, Jenin, Jericho, Nablus, Ramallah, etc.
Panama: Bocas del Toro, etc.
Papua New Guinea: Port Moresby, etc.
Paraguay: Asunción, Ciudad Del Este, Encarnación, Panama City, etc.
Peru: Arequipa, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Cusco, Huancayo, Huanchaco, Huaraz, Ica, Iquitos, Lima, Machu Picchu, Máncora, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paracas, Pisco, Piura, Puerto Maldonado, Puno, Tacna, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Urubamba, etc.
Philippines: Angeles City, Antipolo, Bacolod, Bacoor, Baguio, Batangas, Bohol, Boracay, Cagayan de Oro, Calamba, Caloocan, Cebu, Coron, Dasmariñas, Davao, Dumaguete, El Nido, General Santos, Iloilo City, Kalibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Las Piñas, Luzon, Mactan, Makati, Mandaue, Manila, Marikina, Mindanao, Muntinlupa, Olongapo, Palawan, Panglao, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, Puerto Galera, Puerto Princesa, Quezon City, Tagaytay, Tagbilaran, Taguig, Valenzuela, Visayas, Zamboanga, etc.
Poland: Augustów, Białka Tatrzańska, Białowieża Forest, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bukowina Tatrzańska, Bydgoszcz, Ciechocinek, Częstochowa, Darłowo, Elbląg, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Giżycko, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Jastarnia, Jastrzębia Góra, Kalisz, Katowice, Kielce, Koszalin, Kołobrzeg, Kraków, Krynica Morska, Krynica-Zdrój, Lublin, Malbork, Mikołajki, Międzyzdroje, Mrągowo, Olsztyn, Opole, Oświęcim, Poznań, Puck, Płock, Radom, Rzeszów, Sopot, Stargard, Szczawnica, Szczecin, Szczyrk, Słubice, Tarnów, Toruń, Tricity, Ustka, Ustroń, Warsaw, Wisła, Wrocław, Władysławowo, Zakopane, Zielona Góra, Łeba, Łódź, Świnoujście, etc.
Portugal: Albufeira, Algarve, Aljezur, Almancil, Armação de Pêra, Azores, Braga, Cabanas de Tavira, Carvoeiro, Cascais, Castro Marim, Coimbra, Estoril, Faro, Figueira da Foz, Funchal, Fátima, Guimarães, Lagoa, Lagos, Lisbon, Loulé, Madeira, Monte Gordo, Nazaré, Olhão, Ponta Delgada, Portimão, Porto, Praia da Luz, Quarteira, Sesimbra, Silves, Sintra, Tavira, Vila Real de Santo António, Vila do Bispo, Vilamoura, Évora, etc.
Puerto Rico: Bayamón, Caguas, Carolina, Mayagüez, Ponce, San Juan, Vieques, etc.
Qatar: Doha, etc.
Romania: Bran, Brașov, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Constanța, Craiova, Poiana Brașov, Sibiu, Sighișoara, Timișoara, Transylvania, etc.
Russia: Abakan, Abrau-Dyurso, Abzakovo, Adler, Altai Republic, Alupka, Alushta, Anadyr, Anapa, Angarsk, Apatity, Arkhangelsk, Arkhipo Osipovka, Arkhyz, Armavir, Astrakhan, Bakhchysarai, Balaklava, Balakovo, Balashikha, Baltic Sea, Barnaul, Belgorod, Belokurikha, Biysk, Black Sea, Blagoveshchensk, Bolshoy Utrish, Bratsk, Bryansk, Caucasian Mineral Waters, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Cherepovets, Cherkessk, Chita, Chornomorske, Crimea, Curonian Spit, Dagestan, Dagomys, Divnomorskoye, Dombay, Domodedovo, Dzerzhinsk, Dzhankhot, Dzhemete, Dzhubga, Elektrostal, Elista, Engels, Estosadok, Feodosia, Foros, Gaspra, Gatchina, Gelendzhik, Golden Ring, Golubitskaya, Gorky Gorod, Gornaya Karusel, Gorno-Altaysk, Goryachy Klyuch, Grozny, Gurzuf, Irkutsk, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Kabardinka, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kamchatka, Kamensk-Uralsky, Karelia, Kazan, Kemerovo, Kerch, Khabarovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Khibiny, Khimki, Khosta, Kirov, Kirovsk, Kislovodsk, Kizhi, Koktebel, Kolomna, Kolpino, Komsomolsk on Amur, Konakovo, Koreiz, Korobitsyno, Korolev, Kostroma, Krasnaya Polyana, Krasnodar Krai, Krasnodar, Krasnogorsk, Krasnoyarsk, Kudepsta, Kurgan, Kursk, Kyzyl, Lake Baikal, Lake Seliger, Lazarevskoye, Lipetsk, Listvyanka, Loo, Lyubertsy, Magadan, Magnitogorsk, Makhachkala, Massandra, Matsesta, Maykop, Miass, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow, Mount Elbrus, Murmansk, Murom, Mytishchi, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nakhodka, Nalchik, Naryan-Mar, Nebug, Nizhnekamsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Norilsk, Novokuznetsk, Novorossiysk, Novosibirsk, Novyi Svit, Novyy Urengoy, Obninsk, Odintsovo, Olginka, Omsk, Orenburg, Orsk, Oryol, Partenit, Penza, Pereslavl Zalessky, Perm, Pervouralsk, Petergof, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Petrozavodsk, Plyos, Podolsk, Popovka, Prielbrusye, Primorsko-Akhtarsk, Pskov, Pulkovo, Pushkin, Pushkino, Pyatigorsk, Repino, Rosa Khutor, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Rybachye, Rybinsk, Saint Petersburg, Sakhalin, Saky, Salekhard, Samara, Saransk, Saratov, Sea of Azov, Sergiyev Posad, Serpukhov, Sestroretsk, Sevastopol, Shakhty, Sheregesh, Sheremetyevo, Siberia, Simeiz, Simferopol, Smolensk, Sochi, Solovetsky Islands, Sortavala, Stary Oskol, Stavropol, Sterlitamak, Sudak, Sukko, Surgut, Suzdal, Svetlogorsk, Syktyvkar, Syzran, Taganrog, Taman, Tambov, Tarusa, Temryuk, Terskol, Tobolsk, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Torzhok, Tuapse, Tula, Tver, Tyumen, Ufa, Uglich, Ukhta, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Usinsk, Ussuriysk, Utes, Valaam, Valday, Vardane, Velikiye Luki, Veliky Novgorod, Veliky Ustyug, Vityazevo, Vladikavkaz, Vladimir, Vladivostok, Vnukovo International Airport, Volga, Volgodonsk, Volgograd, Vologda, Volzhskiy, Vorkuta, Voronezh, Vyborg, Yakhroma, Yakornaya Shchel, Yakutsk, Yalta, Yaroslavl, Yekaterinburg, Yelets, Yenisei, Yessentuki, Yevpatoria, Yeysk, Yoshkar-Ola, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Zavidovo, Zelenogradsk, Zheleznovodsk, Zhukovsky, Zvenigorod, etc.
Rwanda: Butare, Gisenyi, Kibuye, Kigali, etc.
Réunion: Saint-Denis, etc.
Saint Barthélemy: Gustavia, etc.
Saint Kitts and Nevis: Basseterre, etc.
Saint Lucia: Anse La Raye, Castries, Gros Islet, Soufrière, etc.
Saint Martin:, etc.
Saint Pierre and Miquelon: Saint Pierre, etc.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Kingstown, etc.
Samoa: Apia, etc.
San Marino: City of San Marino, etc.
Saudi Arabia: Abha, Al Khobar, Buraydah, Dammam, Jeddah, Jizan, Jubail, Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, Ta'if, Tabuk, Yanbu, etc.
Senegal: Dakar, etc.
Serbia: Belgrade, Kopaonik, Niš, Novi Sad, Palić, Stara Planina, Subotica, Zlatibor, etc.
Seychelles: La Digue, Mahé, Praslin, etc.
Sierra Leone: Freetown, etc.
Singapore: Changi, Sentosa, etc.
Sint Maarten:, etc.
Slovakia: Bratislava, Jasná, Košice, Liptov, Tatranská Lomnica, Vysoké Tatry, Štrbské Pleso, etc.
Slovenia: Bled, Bohinj, Bovec, Kranjska Gora, Ljubljana, Maribor, Piran, Portorož, Rogaška Slatina, etc.
Solomon Islands: Honiara, etc.
Somalia: Mogadishu, etc.
Somaliland: Hargeisa, etc.
South Africa: Ballito, Benoni, Bloemfontein, Boksburg, Cape Town, Drakensberg, Durban, East London, George, Johannesburg, Kempton Park, Kimberley, Knysna, Kruger National Park, Marloth Park, Mossel Bay, Nelspruit, Pietermaritzburg, Plettenberg Bay, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, Potchefstroom, Pretoria, Rustenburg, Sandton, Stellenbosch, Umhlanga, etc.
South Korea: Busan, Cheongju, Daegu, Daejeon, Gangneung, Gapyeong, Gwangju, Gwangyang, Gyeongju, Incheon, Jejudo, Jeonju, Pyeongchang, Seogwipo, Seoul, Sokcho, Suwon, Ulsan, Yangyang, Yeosu, etc.
Spain: A Coruña, Alcúdia, Algeciras, Alicante, Almería, Altea, Andalusia, Antequera, Aragon, Asturias, Ayamonte, Baiona, Balearic Islands, Barbate, Barcelona, Basque Country, Benalmádena, Benidorm, Benissa, Besalú, Bilbao, Blanes, Buñol, Cadaqués, Cala d'Or, Calella, Calonge, Calp, Calvià, Cambados, Cambrils, Canary Islands, Cangas de Onís, Cantabria, Cartagena, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, Chiclana de la Frontera, Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada, Costa del Maresme, Costa del Sol, Cádiz, Córdoba, Dénia, El Puerto de Santa María, Empuriabrava, Estepona, Figueres, Formentera, Fuerteventura, Galicia, Gijón, Girona, Gran Canaria, Granada, Ibiza, Jerez de la Frontera, L'Escala, L'Estartit, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, La Pineda, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Llançà, Lleida, Lloret de Mar, Madrid, Magaluf, Malgrat de Mar, Mallorca, Marbella, Maspalomas, Menorca, Mijas, Mojácar, Moraira, Murcia, Málaga, Navarre, Nerja, O Grove, Ourense, Oviedo, Palma Nova, Palma de Mallorca, Pals, Poio, Pollença, Pontevedra, PortAventura, Portonovo, Ronda, Roquetas de Mar, Roses, Salamanca, Salou, San Sebastian, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Santander, Santiago de Compostela, Santillana del Mar, Sanxenxo, Seville, Sidges, Sierra Nevada, Tarifa, Tarragona, Tenerife, Toledo, Torremolinos, Torrevieja, Torroella de Montgrí, Tossa de Mar, Valencia, Vigo, Vélez-Málaga, Xàbia, Zaragoza, etc.
Sri Lanka: Anuradhapura, Bentota, Beruwala, Colombo, Dambulla, Galle, Hikkaduwa, Jaffna, Kandy, Mirissa, Negombo, Nuwara Eliya, Sigiriya, Tangalle, Trincomalee, Unawatuna, Weligama, etc.
Sudan: Khartoum, Port Sudan, etc.
Suriname: Lelydorp, Nieuw Nickerie, Paramaribo, etc.
Swaziland: Lobamba, Mbabane, etc.
Sweden: Bohuslän, Borgholm, Borlänge, Borås, Dalarna, Eskilstuna, Falkenberg, Falun, Gothenburg, Gotland, Gävle, Halmstad, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Kalmar, Karlshamn, Karlskrona, Karlstad, Kiruna, Kristianstad, Lidingö, Linköping, Luleå, Lund, Malmö, Norrköping, Oskarshamn, Simrishamn, Solna, Stenungsund, Stockholm, Sundsvall, Södertälje, Trollhättan, Täby, Uddevalla, Umeå, Uppsala, Vimmerby, Visby, Västervik, Västerås, Växjö, Ystad, Ängelholm, Åre, Öland, Örebro, Östersund, etc.
Switzerland: Adelboden, Andermatt, Anzère, Arosa, Ascona, Basel, Bellinzona, Bern, Bettmeralp, Celerina, Château-d'Œx, Crans-Montana, Davos, Engadin, Engelberg, Falera, Flims, Fribourg, Geneva, Grindelwald, Gryon, Grächen, Gstaad, Haute-Nendaz, Interlaken, Jungfrau, Klosters, Laax, Lake Maggiore, Lausanne, Lauterbrunnen, Lenzerheide, Les Diablerets, Leukerbad, Leysin, Locarno, Lucerne, Lugano, Matterhorn, Meiringen, Montreux, Nendaz, Neuchâtel, Pontresina, Portes du Soleil, Riederalp, Saanen, Saas-Fee, Samnaun, Scuol, Sierre, Silvaplana, Sion, St. Gallen, St. Moritz, Swiss Alps, Ticino, Valais, Valbella, Verbier, Vevey, Veysonnaz, Villars-sur-Ollon, Vitznau, Wengen, Zermatt, Zug, Zürich, etc.
Syria: Aleppo, Damascus, Deir ez-Zor, Latakia, Palmyra, Tartus, etc.
Taiwan: Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Taipei, etc.
Tajikistan: Dushanbe, Isfara, Khujand, etc.
Tanzania: Dar es Salaam, Mount Kilimanjaro, Serengeti, Zanzibar, etc.
Thailand: Ayutthaya, Bangkok, Cha-Am, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Chonburi, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi, Karon, Khao Sok, Ko Chang, Ko Lanta, Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Krabi, Pai, Patong, Pattaya, Phi Phi Islands, Phuket, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Ranong, River Kwai, Udon Thani, etc.
Togo: Lomé, etc.
Tonga: Nukuʻalofa, Tunis, etc.
Trinidad and Tobago: Port of Spain, etc.
Tunisia: Djerba, Hammamet, Midoun, Monastir, Port El Kantaoui, Sousse, etc.
Turkey: Adana, Afyonkarahisar, Akyaka, Alacati, Alanya, Ankara, Antakya, Antalya, Assos, Avanos, Ayvalık, Beldibi, Belek, Bodrum, Bozcaada, Bursa, Büyükada, Cappadocia, Dalyan, Datça, Denizli, Didim, Edirne, Ephesus, Erzincan, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Fethiye, Gaziantep, Gebze, Göcek, Göreme, Göynük, Hierapolis, Istanbul, Kalkan, Kayseri, Kaş, Kemer, Konakli, Konya, Kuşadası, Kütahya, Lara, Mahmutlar, Manavgat, Manisa, Marmaris, Mersin, Muğla, Nevşehir, Olympos, Palandöken, Pamukkale, Prince Islands, Samsun, Sapanca, Sarigerme, Sarıkamış, Selimiye, Selçuk, Side, Tarsus, Tekirova, Trabzon, Troy, Turgutlu, Turgutreis, Turkish Riviera, Uludağ, Uçhisar, Uçhisar, Van, Yalova, Yalıkavak, Çamyuva, Çanakkale, Çeşme, Çıralı, Ölüdeniz, Ürgüp, İskenderun, İzmir, İzmit, İçmeler, Şanlıurfa, etc.
Turkmenistan: Ashgabat, Avaza, etc.
Turks and Caicos Islands: Cockburn Town, North Caicos, Pine Cay, Providenciales, etc.
Tuvalu: Funafuti, etc.
Uganda: Kampala, etc.
Ukraine: Berdiansk, Berehove, Bila Tserkva, Boryspil, Bukovel, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kamianets-Podilskyi, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Kiev, Koblevo, Kremenchuk, Kropyvnytskyi, Kryvyi Rih, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Mariupol, Melitopol, Mukachevo, Mykolaiv, Odessa, Poltava, Polyana, Rivne, Skhidnytsia, Slavske, Sumy, Ternopil, Truskavets, Uzhgorod, Vinnytsia, Yaremche, Yasinya, Zaporizhia, Zatoka, Zhytomyr, etc.
United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dibba, Dubai, Fujairah, Palm Jumeirah, Persian Gulf, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Sir Bani Yas Island, Umm al-Quwain, etc.
United Kingdom: Aberdeen, Bath, Belfast, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Bradford, Brighton, Bristol, Brixham, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Channel Tunnel, Cheltenham, Chester, Cornwall, Coventry, Cumbria, Derry, Devon, Dorset, Dover, Eastbourne, Edinburgh, England, English Channel, Exeter, Folkestone, Fort William, Gatwick, Glasgow, Hampshire, Harrogate, Heathrow, Inverness, Isle of Wight, Kent, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Llandudno, London, Manchester, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Newquay, Northern Ireland, Norwich, Nottingham, Oban, Oxford, Paignton, Plymouth, Portmeirion, Portsmouth, Reading, Sandown, Scarborough, Scotland, Shanklin, Sheffield, Somerset, Southampton, St Albans, Stoke-on-Trent, Stonehenge, Sussex, Swansea, Torquay, Wales, Whitby, Windsor, Woking, York, etc.
United States: Akron, Alabama, Alaska, Albany, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Anaheim, Anchorage, Ann Arbor, Arizona, Arkansas, Arlington, Aspen, Atlanta, Aurora, Austin, Bakersfield, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Beaver Creek, Berkeley, Big Bear Lake, Billings, Biloxi, Birmingham, Boca Raton, Boise, Boston, Breckenridge, Brooklyn, Buffalo, California, Carlsbad, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Chandler, Charlotte, Chesapeake, Cheyenne, Chicago, Chula Vista, Cincinnati, Clearwater, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Columbus Georgia, Columbus, Connecticut, Corpus Christi, Costa Mesa, Cupertino, Dallas, Dana Point, Daytona Beach, Death Valley, Delaware, Delray Beach, Denver, Des Moines, Destin, Detroit, Durham, El Paso, Estes Park, Fargo, Fayetteville, Florida, Fontana, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Walton Beach, Fort Wayne, Fort Worth, Fremont, Fresno, Galveston, Garland, Georgia, Gilbert, Glendale, Grand Canyon, Grand Rapids, Grand Teton, Great Smoky Mountains, Greensboro, Gulfport, Hawaii, Henderson, Hialeah, Hollywood, Honolulu, Hot Springs, Houston, Huntington Beach, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Indianapolis, Iowa, Irving, Jackson Mississippi, Jackson Wyoming, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Juneau, Kansas City, Kansas, Kentucky, Key Largo, Key West, La Jolla, Laguna Beach, Lahaina, Lake Tahoe, Laredo, Las Vegas, Lexington, Lincoln, Little Rock, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Louisiana, Louisville, Lubbock, Madison, Maine, Malibu, Mammoth Lakes, Manhattan, Marathon, Maryland, Massachusetts, Memphis, Menlo Park, Mesa, Mexico City, Miami Beach, Miami, Michigan, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Moab, Modesto, Montana, Monterey, Montgomery, Moreno Valley, Mountain View, Myrtle Beach, Napa, Naples, Nashville, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New Orleans, New York City, New York, Newark, Newport Beach, Newport, Norfolk, North Carolina, North Dakota, North Las Vegas, Oakland, Ocean City, Oceanside, Ohio, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Omaha, Oregon, Orlando, Oxnard, Palm Coast, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Palo Alto, Panama City Beach, Park City, Pasadena, Pennsylvania, Pensacola, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Plano, Pompano Beach, Portland, Portland, Providence, Raleigh, Redwood City, Reno, Rhode Island, Richmond, Riverside, Rochester, Rocky Mountains, Sacramento, Saint Paul, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo, Sanibel, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Santa Fe, Santa Monica, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Savannah, Scottsdale, Seattle, Shreveport, Silicon Valley, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Lake Tahoe, Spokane, Springfield, Squaw Valley, St. Augustine, St. Louis, St. Petersburg, Steamboat Springs, Stockton, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunnyvale, Syracuse, Tacoma, Tallahassee, Tampa, Telluride, Tennessee, Texas, Thousand Oaks, Toledo, Tucson, Tulsa, Utah, Vail, Vermont, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Waikiki, Walnut Creek, Washington D.C., Washington, West Palm Beach, West Virginia, Wichita, Winston-Salem, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yellowstone, Yonkers, Yosemite, Zion, etc.
Uruguay: Colonia del Sacramento, La Barra, La Paloma, Maldonado, Montevideo, Piriápolis, Punta del Este, Salto, etc.
Uzbekistan: Bukhara, Fergana, Khiva, Kokand, Navoiy, Samarkand, Tashkent, Urgench, etc.
Vanuatu: Port Vila, etc.
Venezuela: Caracas, Isla Margarita, Maracaibo, Porlamar, etc.
Vietnam: Cát Bà Island, Cần Thơ, Da Lat, Da Nang, Haiphong, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Huế, Hạ Long, Hội An, Long Hải, Mỹ Tho, Nha Trang, Ninh Bình, Phan Thiết, Phú Quốc, Qui Nhơn, Rạch Giá, Sa Pa, Tuần Châu, Vũng Tàu, Đồng Hới, etc.
Yemen: Aden, Sana'a, etc.
Zambia: Livingstone, Lusaka, etc.
Zimbabwe: Bulawayo, Harare, Mutare, Victoria Falls, etc.