- 19th century
- 20th century
- 21st century
|1948 by topic
- Rail transport
- New Zealand
- Palestine Mandate
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Soviet Union
- United Kingdom
- United States
|Lists of leaders
- Sovereign states
- Sovereign state leaders
- Territorial governors
- Religious leaders
|Birth and death categories
|Establishments and disestablishments categories
1948 in various calendars
|Ab urbe condita
|Balinese saka calendar
|British Regnal year
||12 Geo. 6 – 13 Geo. 6
||丁亥年 (Fire Pig)
4644 or 4584
- to -
戊子年 (Earth Rat)
4645 or 4585
| - Vikram Samvat
| - Shaka Samvat
| - Kali Yuga
||Gregorian minus 13 days
|Thai solar calendar
2074 or 1693 or 921
- to -
2075 or 1694 or 922
1948 was a leap year starting on Thursday of the Gregorian calendar, the 1948th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 948th year of the 2nd millennium, the 48th year of the 20th century, and the 9th year of the 1940s decade.
- January 1
- General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) inaugurated.
- Railways of Britain are nationalized to form British Railways.
- The Constitution of the Italian Republic goes into effect.
- The latest Constitution of New Jersey goes into effect.
- January 4 – Burma gains its independence from the United Kingdom, becoming an independent republic, named the Union of Burma, with Sao Shwe Thaik as its first President and U Nu its first Prime Minister.
- January 5 – Warner Brothers shows the first color newsreel (Tournament of Roses Parade and the Rose Bowl).
- January 7 – Kentucky Air National Guard pilot Thomas Mantell crashes while in pursuit of a supposed UFO.
- January 12 – Mahatma Gandhi begins his fast-unto-death in Delhi to stop communal violence during the Partition of India.
- January 17 – A truce is declared between nationalist Indonesian and Dutch troops in Java.
- January 22 – British foreign secretary Ernest Bevin proposes the formation of a Western Union between Britain, France, and the Benelux countries to stand up against the Soviet Union. The Treaty of Brussels is signed March 17 as a consequence, a predecessor to NATO.
- January 26 – Teigin poison case: a man masquerading as a doctor poisons 12 of 16 bank employees of the Tokyo branch of Imperial Bank and takes the money; artist Sadamichi Hirasawa is later sentenced to death for the crime, but is never executed.
- January 29
- The Pakistan Socialist Party is founded in Karachi.
- DC-3 aircraft crash at Los Gatos Creek, near Coalinga, California, kills four US citizens and 28 deportees, commemorated in a protest song ("Deportee (Plane Wreck at Los Gatos)") by Woody Guthrie.
- January 30
- Assassination of Mahatma Gandhi: Indian pacifist and leader Mahatma Gandhi is shot by Nathuram Godse in New Delhi.
- Orville Wright of the pioneering aviators the Wright Brothers dies in Dayton, Ohio.
- 1948 Winter Olympics open in St. Moritz, Switzerland.
- January 31 – The British crown colony of the Malayan Union, Penang and Malacca form the Federation of Malaya.
- February 1
- The Soviet Union begins to jam Voice of America broadcasts.
- Proclamation of the Federation of Malaya.
- February 4 – Ceylon (later known as Sri Lanka) becomes an independent kingdom within the British Commonwealth.
- February 16 – Miranda, innermost of the large moons of Uranus, is discovered by Gerard Kuiper.
- February 18 – Éamon de Valera, Irish head of government since 1932, loses power to an opposition coalition. John A. Costello is appointed Taoiseach by President Seán T. O'Kelly.
- February 19 – The Conference of Youth and Students of Southeast Asia Fighting for Freedom and Independence convenes in Calcutta.
- February 21 – The United States stock car racing organization NASCAR is founded by Bill France, Sr. with other drivers.
- February 22 – The first of the Ben Yehuda Street bombings in Jerusalem kills between 49 and 58 civilians and injures between 140 and 200.
- February 25 – 1948 Czechoslovak coup d'état: Edvard Beneš, President of Czechoslovakia, cedes control of the country to the Communist Party, a day celebrated by that regime as "Victorious February" (Czech: Vítězný únor; Slovak: Víťazný Február) until November 1989.
- February 28
- Accra Riots: Riots take place in Accra, capital of the British colony of Gold Coast, when a peaceful protest march by ex-servicemen is broken up by police, leaving several members of the group dead, among them Sergeant Adjetey, one of the leaders.
- The 2nd Congress of the Communist Party of India convenes in Calcutta.
- March 8 – McCollum v. Board of Education: The United States Supreme Court rules that religious instruction in public schools violates the U.S. Constitution.
- March 12 – The Costa Rican Civil War begins.
- March 16 – The largest flood in the history of Brampton, Ontario, occurs.
- March 17
- Treaty of Brussels signed by Belgium, France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom, providing for economic, social and cultural collaboration and collective self-defence.
- The Hells Angels motorcycle gang is founded in California.
- March 18 – The Round Table Conference in The Hague, Netherlands for the preparation of the decolonization process for Aruba and the other Dutch Colonies. Aruba presents the mandate of the Aruban People for Aruba to become an Independent Country, under the souvereignty of the House of Orange, based on Aruba's first state constitution presented officially since August 1947, and a (4th) Member State of the future Dutch Commonwealth.
- March 20
- Singapore holds its first elections.
- Renowned Italian conductor Arturo Toscanini makes his television debut, conducting the NBC Symphony Orchestra in an all-Wagner program in the United States.
- The 20th Academy Awards ceremony is held in Los Angeles. Gentleman's Agreement wins the Academy Award for Best Picture.
- April 1 – Physicists Ralph Asher Alpher and George Gamow publish the Alpher–Bethe–Gamow paper about the Big Bang.
- April 3
- United States President Harry S. Truman signs the Marshall Plan, which authorizes $5 billion in aid for 16 countries.
- Jeju Uprising – residents revolt on Jeju island, South Korea, eventually leading to the deaths of between 14,000 and 30,000.
- Beethoven's Symphony No. 9 is played on television in its entirety for the first time in a series of concerts featuring Arturo Toscanini conducting the NBC Symphony Orchestra in the United States. The chorus is conducted by Robert Shaw.
- April 5 – 1947–48 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine: Haganah launches Operation Nachshon; beginning of the 1948 Palestinian exodus.
- April 7– The World Health Organization is established by the United Nations.
- April 9
- Jorge Eliécer Gaitán's assassination provokes a violent riot in Bogotá (the Bogotazo), and a further 10 years of violence (La Violencia) across Colombia.
- The Deir Yassin massacre takes place in British Mandatory Palestine.
- April 13 – The Hadassah medical convoy massacre takes place in British Mandatory Palestine.
- April 16 – The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development is founded as the Organisation for European Economic Co-operation (OEEC).
- April 18 – Italian general election, 1948:: The first democratic general election with universal suffrage is held in Italy. The Christian Democracy party achieves a majority over the Popular Democratic Front Communist-Socialist coalition.
- April 19
- Burma joins the United Nations.
- The American Broadcasting Company (otherwise known as ABC) begins television services, on WFIL-TV in Philadelphia (now WPVI-TV).
- April 22 – Civil War in Mandatory Palestine: Battle of Haifa – The Jewish paramilitary group Haganah captures Haifa from the Arab Liberation Army.
- WTVR begins television services. WTVR is the first TV station south of Washington D.C., giving it the nickname "The South's First Television station".
- April 24 – The Costa Rican Civil War ends.
- April 30 – Organization of American States (OAS) founded.
- April 30 – The English-built Land Rover is unveiled at the Amsterdam Motor Show.
- May – The RAND Corporation is established as an independent nonprofit policy research and analysis institution.
- May 4 – Laurence Olivier's film version of Hamlet makes its world premiere in London.
- May 11 – Luigi Einaudi becomes President of the Italian Republic.
Israeli Declaration of Independence
- May 14 – The Israeli Declaration of Independence is made. David Ben-Gurion becomes the first prime minister, a provisional position that will become formalized on February 14, 1949.
- May 15
- 1948 Arab–Israeli War: The British Mandate of Palestine is officially terminated; expeditionary forces from Egypt, Transjordan, Syria and Iraq invade Israel and clash with Israeli forces.
- The murder of a 3-year-old girl in Blackburn, England leads to the fingerprinting of more than 40,000 men in the city in an attempt to find the murderer.
- May 16 – Chaim Weizmann is elected as the first President of Israel.
- May 18 – The first Legislative Yuan of the Republic of China officially convenes in Nanking.
- May 22 – The Soviets launched the largest Lithuanian deportation to Siberia.
- May 25 – The United Church of Christ in the Philippines (UCCP) was founded on this date at Ellinwood Malate Church in Manila, Philippines.
- May 26 – The U.S. Congress passes Public Law 557, which permanently establishes the Civil Air Patrol as the auxiliary of the United States Air Force.
- May 28 – Daniel François Malan defeats Jan Smuts and becomes Prime Minister of South Africa, ushering in the era of apartheid, which is finally dismantled by F. W. de Klerk in 1994.
- May 30 – A dike along the Columbia River breaks, obliterating Vanport, Oregon within minutes; 15 people die and tens of thousands are left homeless.
- June 3 – The Palomar Observatory telescope is finished in California.
- June 10 – Hasan Saka forms the new government of Turkey. (17th government; Hasan Saka had served twice as a prime minister)
- June 11 – The first monkey astronaut, Albert I, is launched into space from White Sands, New Mexico.
- June 15 – Chinese newspaper, Renmin Ribao (People's Daily), a first issue of published in Pingshan, Hebei Province, China.
- June 16
- Three armed men hijack the Cathay Pacific passenger plane Miss Macao and shoot the pilot; the plane crashes, killing 26 of 27 people on board.
- June 17 – A Douglas DC-6 carrying United Airlines Flight 624 crashes near Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania, killing all 43 people on board.
- June 18
- Malayan Emergency: A state of emergency is declared in the Malayan Union due to a communist insurgency.
- LP record – Columbia Records introduced its long playing 33 /3 rpm phonograph format.
- June 20 – The U.S. Congress recesses for the remainder of 1948, after an overtime session closes at 7:00 a.m. (to be shortly interrupted by Truman's recall from Congressional recess for July 20, 1948).
- June 21
- The Deutsche Mark becomes official currency of the future Federal Republic of Germany.
- The Manchester Small-Scale Experimental Machine (nicknamed "Baby") becomes the first stored-program computer to successfully execute a program.
- June 22 – The ship HMT Empire Windrush brings a large group of Afro-Caribbean immigrants to Tilbury near London, the start of a large wave of immigration to Britain.
Airplane C-54 at airport Berlin-Tempelhof.
- June 24
- Cold War: The Berlin Blockade begins.
- The first World Health Assembly of the World Health Organization is held in Geneva.
- June 26
- William Shockley files the original patent for the grown-junction transistor, the first bipolar junction transistor.
- The Berlin Airlift begins.
- June 28
- The Cominform Resolution marks the beginning of the Informbiro period in Yugoslavia and the Soviet/Yugoslav split.
- David Lean's Oliver Twist, based on Charles Dickens's famous novel, premieres in the UK. It is banned for 3 years in the U.S. because of alleged antisemitism in depicting master criminal Fagin, played by Alec Guinness.
- The 6.8 Mw Fukui earthquake strikes Fukui, Japan. 3,769 dead, 22,203 injured.
- July 5 – The National Health Service Acts are enacted in United Kingdom.
- July 6 – The world's first Air Car-ferry service is flown by a Bristol Freighter of Silver City Airways from Lympne to Le Touquet.
- July 13 – The Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria and Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Churches reach an agreement leading to the promotion of the Ethiopian church to the rank of an autocephalous Patriarchate. Five bishops are immediately consecrated by the Patriarch of Alexandria, and the successor to Abuna Qerellos IV is granted the power to consecrate new bishops, who are empowered to elect a new Patriarch for their church.
- July 15
- Attempted assassination of Palmiro Togliatti, general secretary of the Italian Communist Party results in numerous strikes all over the country.
- First London chapter of Alcoholics Anonymous is founded.
- July 20 – Cold War:
- President Harry S. Truman issues the second peacetime military draft in the United States, amid increasing tensions with the Soviet Union (the first peacetime draft occurred in 1940 under President Roosevelt)
- Eugene Dennis, William Z. Foster, and ten other CPUSA leaders are arrested and charged under the Alien Registration Act
- July 22 – The Dominion of Newfoundland votes to join Canada after a referendum.
- July 26 – U.S. President Truman signs Executive Order 9981, ending racial segregation in the United States Armed Forces.
- July 28 – Around 200 die in explosion at a chemical plant in Ludwigshafen, Germany.
- July 29 – The 1948 Summer Olympics begin in London, the first since the 1936 Summer Olympics
- July 31
- At Idlewild Field in New York, New York International Airport (later renamed John F. Kennedy International Airport) is dedicated
- Elizabeth Bentley appears under subpoena before HUAC regarding Communist espionage; implicates Whittaker Chambers
- August 1 – The U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations is founded.
- August 3 – Whittaker Chambers appears under subpoena before HUAC and alleges that several former U.S. Federal official were communists, including Harry Dexter White and Alger Hiss
- August 5 – Alger Hiss appears before HUAC to deny the allegations of Whittaker Chambers
- August 10 – August 23 – The Herrenchiemsee Convent prepares the draft for the Basic Law for the Federal Republic of Germany
- August 13 – Harry Dexter White and Donald Hiss refute allegations of Communism by Whittaker Chambers before HUAC
- August 14 – 1948 Ashes series: The Australian batsman Don Bradman, playing his last Test cricket match, against England at The Oval, is bowled by Eric Hollies for a duck; however, "The Invincibles" win the match by an innings and 149 runs, and The Ashes 4-0.
- August 15 – The southern half of Korea is established as the Republic of Korea (South Korea).
- August 17 – HUAC holds a private session between Alger Hiss and Whittaker Chambers
- August 18 – Danube Commission created by Belgrade Convention (enters into force 11 May 1949).
- August 20 – Lee Pressman, Nathan Witt, and John Abt, represented by Harold I. Cammer, plead the Fifth Amendment in response to allegations of Communism by Whittaker Chambers before HUAC
- August 23 – The World Council of Churches is established.
- August 24 – The first meeting of the charter members of the American Chamber of Commerce in Japan (ACCJ) is held.
- August 25 – HUAC holds its first-ever televised congressional hearing, featuring "Confrontation Day" between Whittaker Chambers and Alger Hiss
- August 27 – Whittaker Chambers states that Alger Hiss was a communist on Meet the Press radio
- September 4 – Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands abdicates for health reasons.
- September 5 – Robert Schuman becomes Prime Minister of France.
- September 6 – Juliana is formally inaugurated to succeed her mother as queen regnant of the Netherlands.
- September 9 – The northern half of Korea is formally declared the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea), with Kim Il-sung as prime minister.
- September 11 – Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founder and first Governor-General of Pakistan, dies. Pakistan is in a state of shock as it mourns the departure of the father of the nation. The day is a public holiday nationwide.
- September 13–18 – Indian annexation of Hyderabad ("Operation Polo"): The princely state of Hyderabad is invaded by the Indian Armed Forces in a "police action" in the aftermath of Pakistani leader Jinnah's death. The Nizam of Hyderabad surrenders his state which is amalgamated into the newly-independent Dominion of India; thousands are killed as a result of this event.
- September 13 – Margaret Chase Smith is elected United States Senator, and becomes the first woman to serve in both the U.S. House Of Representatives and the United States Senate.
- September 17 – Lehi members, also known as the Stern Gang, assassinate Swedish count Folke Bernadotte, United Nations Mediator in Palestine, in Jerusalem.
- September 18 – Inaugural motor race at Goodwood Circuit, West Sussex, England.
- September 20 – Establishment of the city of Rabwah in Pakistan.
- September 27 – Alger Hiss files a slander suit against Whittaker Chambers for his August 27 radio statement in the United States.
- September 29 – Laurence Olivier's film of Hamlet opens in the US.
- October 6 – The 7.3 Ms Ashgabat earthquake kills 10,000–110,000.
- October 10 – R-1 missile on test becomes the first Soviet launch to enter space.
- October 16 – The 57th Street Art Fair, the oldest juried art fair in the American Midwest, is founded.
- October 20 – Brandeis University is formally founded in Massachusetts, US.
- October 26 – Killer smog settles into Donora, Pennsylvania.
- October 28 – The Al-Dawayima massacre begins.
- November 1
- Foley Square trial of Eugene Dennis and ten other CPUSA leaders begins in New York City.
- Athenagoras I is elected 268th Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople.
- November 2 – United States presidential election, 1948: Democratic incumbent Harry S. Truman defeats Republican Thomas E. Dewey and "Dixiecrat" Strom Thurmond.
- November 12 – In Tokyo, an international war crimes tribunal sentences seven Japanese military and government officials to death, including General Hideki Tojo, for their roles in World War II.
- November 15 – Louis Stephen St. Laurent becomes Canada's 12th prime minister.
- November 16
- Operation Magic Carpet to transport Jews from Yemen to Israel begins.
- The University of the Andes (Universidad de los Andes) is founded in Bogotá, Colombia.
- November 17
- Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi divorces his second wife, the former Princess Fawzia of Egypt.
- Whittaker Chambers produces secret government papers handwritten and typewritten by Alger Hiss during pretrial examination.
- November 20 – Geoffrey B. Orbell rediscovers the Takahē, last seen 50 years previously, near Lake Te Anau, New Zealand.
- November 24 – In Venezuela, president Rómulo Gallegos is ousted by a military junta.
- November 27 – The Calgary Stampeders defeat the Ottawa Rough Riders 12–7 before 20,013 fans at Toronto's Varsity Stadium to win their first Grey Cup and complete the only perfect season to date in Canadian Football.
- December 1 – José Figueres Ferrer abolishes the army in Costa Rica, making it the first country in history to do so.
- December 2 – The United States House Un-American Activities Committee subpoenas and retrieves the "Pumpkin Papers" from the farm of Whittaker Chambers.
- December 6 – Richard Nixon displays microfilm from the "Pumpkin Papers" to the press.
- December 9 – The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Genocide Convention.
- December 10 – The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- December 11–12 – Malayan Emergency: Batang Kali massacre: Scots Guards shoot 24 Chinese villagers in Malaya.
- December 15 – The United States Department of Justice indicts Alger Hiss on two counts of perjury.
- December 17 – The Finnish Security Police is established to remove communist leadership from its predecessor, the State Police.
- December 19 – In the American National Football League, the Philadelphia Eagles defeat the Chicago Cardinals 7–0 to win the championship.
- December 20
- Indonesian National Revolution: The Dutch military captures Yogyakarta, the temporary capital of the newly formed Republic of Indonesia.
- Laurence Duggan falls to his death from the 16th storey window of his Manhattan office.
- December 23 – Seven Japanese military and political leaders convicted of war crimes by the International Military Tribunal for the Far East are executed by Allied occupation authorities at Sugamo Prison in Tokyo, Japan.
- December 26
- The last Soviet troops withdraw from North Korea.
- Cardinal József Mindszenty is arrested in Hungary and accused of treason and conspiracy.
- December 28 – A Muslim Brotherhood member assassinates Egyptian Prime Minister Mahmud Fahmi Nokrashi.
- December 30 – The musical Kiss Me, Kate opens for the first of 1,077 performances in New York City.
- December 31 – Arab-Israeli War: Israeli troops drive Egyptians from the Negev.
1948: Date unknown
- Casimir effect predicted by Dutch physicist Hendrik Casimir.
- The Fresh Kills Landfill, the world's largest, opens on Staten Island, New York.
- The Oakridge Transit Centre opens in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- The Slovak city Gúta is renamed Kolárovo.
- The Tunnel of Vielha is opened in the Aran Valley, Spanish Pyrenees.
- Last recorded sighting of the Caspian tiger in Kazakhstan.
- A pack of wolves kills about 40 children in Darovskoy District, in Russia.
- Charles Warrell creates the first I-Spy books in the United Kingdom.
- Rev. W. Awdry's third book, James the Red Engine, is published in the United Kingdom.
- Last edition of the Index Librorum Prohibitorum is published in the Vatican.
- The first Kinsey Report, Sexual Behavior in the Human Male, is published in the United States.
- Inspired by World War II fighter planes, Cadillac introduces the first automobile to sport tailfins.
- The inaugural 6 Hours of Watkins Glen sports car endurance race is held in the United States.
- January 2
- Mary Archer, born Mary Weeden, English scientist
- Judith Miller, American journalist
- Joyce Wadler, American writer and memoirist
- Deborah Watling, English actress (d. 2017)
- January 5
- Wally Foreman, Australian media icon (d. 2006)
- Ted Lange, American actor and director
- January 7
- Kenny Loggins, American rock singer
- Ichirou Mizuki, Japanese voice actor
- January 10
- Donald Fagen, American rock keyboardist
- Teresa Graves, American actress and comedian (d. 2002)
- Mischa Maisky, Latvian cellist
- William Sanderson, American actor and comedian
- January 12
- Kenny Allen, English footballer
- Anthony Andrews, English actor
- January 14
- T Bone Burnett, American record producer and musician
- Muhriz of Negeri Sembilan, Yamtuan Besar of Negeri Sembilan
- Carl Weathers, American actor and football player
- January 15 – Ronnie Van Zant, American rock musician (d. 1977)
- January 16
- John Carpenter, American film director, producer, screenwriter and composer
- Gregor Gysi, German politician
- Cliff Thorburn, Canadian snooker player
- Tsuneo Horiuchi, Japanese baseball pitcher and manager
- January 17 – Davíð Oddsson, Prime Minister of Iceland
- January 18 – M. C. Gainey, American actor
- January 19
- Frank McKenna, Premier of New Brunswick and Canadian Ambassador
- Michael J. Jackson, English actor
- January 23
- Katharine Holabird, American writer
- Mitoji Yabunaka, Japanese politician
- January 27 – Mikhail Baryshnikov, Russian dancer
- January 28 – Charles Taylor, Liberian politician, 22nd President of Liberia
- January 29 – Marc Singer, Canadian actor
- January 30 – Paul Magee, Provisional Irish Republican Army member
- January 31
- Paul Jabara, American actor, singer and songwriter (d. 1992)
- Muneo Suzuki, Japanese politician
Carlos Felipe Ximenes Belo
- February 1 – Rick James, American Motown performer (d. 2004)
- February 2
- Ina Garten, American cooking author
- Roger Williamson, British race car driver (d. 1973)
- February 3
- Carlos Filipe Ximenes Belo, East Timorean Catholic bishop, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize
- Henning Mankell, Swedish crime novelist (d. 2015)
- February 4
- Alice Cooper, American hard rock singer and musician
- Ram Baran Yadav, President of Nepal
- February 5
- Sven-Göran Eriksson, Swedish football manager
- Christopher Guest, American actor, screenwriter, director and composer
- Barbara Hershey, American actress
- Tom Wilkinson, English actor
- February 9 – David Hayman, Scottish film, television and stage actor and director
- February 10 – John Magnier, Irish businessman and thoroughbred racehorse breeder
- February 11 – Chris Rush, American stand-up comedian
- February 12 – Raymond Kurzweil, American inventor and author
- February 13 – Kitten Natividad, Mexican-American film actress
- February 14
- Jackie Martling, American comedian and radio personality
- Wally Tax, Dutch musician (d. 2005)
- Raymond Teller, American illusionist and magician, one half of the duo Penn & Teller
- Yehuda Shoenfeld, Israeli physician and autoimmunity researcher
- February 17
- György Cserhalmi, Hungarian actor
- José José, Mexican singer and actor
- February 18 – Sinéad Cusack, Irish actress
- February 19
- Pim Fortuyn, Dutch politician and author (d. 2002)
- Tony Iommi, English heavy metal guitarist
- February 20 – Jennifer O'Neill, American model and actress
- February 22
- John Ashton, American actor
- Leslie H. Sabo Jr., American Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1970)
- February 24
- Jayalalithaa, Indian politician and film actress (d. 2016)
- Walter Smith, Scottish football manager
- February 25 – Danny Denzongpa, Indian actor
- February 28
- Steven Chu, American physicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- Mike Figgis, American director, screenwriter and composer
- Kjell Isaksson, Swedish pole vaulter
- Bernadette Peters, American actress and singer
- Mercedes Ruehl, American actress
- Alfred Sant, Leader of Malta Labour Party (1992–) and Prime Minister of Malta (1996–1998)
- February 29
- Ken Foree, American actor
- Henry Small, American-born Canadian singer
- March 2
- R. T. Crowley, American pioneer of electronic commerce
- Rory Gallagher, Irish musician (d. 1995)
- Jeff Kennett, Australian politician
- March 4
- Lindy Chamberlain, Australian author
- James Ellroy, American writer
- Tom Grieve, American baseball player
- Leron Lee, American baseball player
- Chris Squire, English bassist (Yes) (d. 2015)
- Shakin' Stevens, Welsh singer
- Brian Cummings, American voice actor
- March 5
- Eddy Grant, Guyanese British singer and musician
- Elaine Paige, English singer and actress
- March 6 – Anna Maria Horsford, American actress
- March 9
- László Lovász, Hungarian mathematician
- Jeffrey Osborne, American singer
- March 11 – Dominique Sanda, French actress
- March 12 – James Taylor, American singer-songwriter
- March 14 – Billy Crystal, American actor and comedian
- March 15 – Sérgio Vieira de Mello, Brazilian diplomat (d. 2003)
- March 17 – William Gibson, American/Canadian writer
- March 20
- John de Lancie, American actor
- Bobby Orr, Canadian hockey player
- Helene Vannari, Estonian actress
- March 22
- Inri Cristo, Brazilian educator who claims to be Jesus Christ reincarnated
- Wolf Blitzer, American television journalist
- Andrew Lloyd Webber, English composer
- March 25 – Bonnie Bedelia, American actress
- March 26
- Nash the Slash, born James Jeffrey Plewman, Canadian musician (d. 2014)
- Steven Tyler, American singer-songwriter (Aerosmith)
- March 28
- Jayne Ann Krentz, American novelist
- Dennis Unkovic, American author
- Dianne Wiest, American actress
- March 29 – Bud Cort, American actor
- March 30 – Eddie Jordan, Irish founder of Jordan Grand Prix
- March 31
- Al Gore, American environmentalist and politician, 45th Vice President of the United States under Bill Clinton, and 2000 Democratic nominee for president
- Rhea Perlman, American actress
Carlos Salinas de Gortari
- April 1 – Jimmy Cliff, Jamaican singer and actor
- April 2 – Roald Als, Danish cartoonist
- April 3 – Carlos Salinas de Gortari, Mexican economist and politician and 53rd President of Mexico
- April 4
- Squire Parsons, American gospel singer/songwriter
- Dan Simmons, American fantasy and science fiction author
- April 5 – Neil Portnow, President of The Recording Academy (NARAS).
- April 7 – John Oates, American rock singer and guitarist (Hall & Oates)
- April 12
- Jeremy Beadle, English TV presenter (d. 2008)
- Don Fernando, director and actor of pornographic films
- Joschka Fischer German politician
- Marcello Lippi, Italian football player and manager
- April 13
- Nam Hae-il, 25th Chief of Naval Operations of the Republic of Korea Navy
- Mikhail Shufutinsky, Soviet and Russian singer, actor, TV presenter
- April 15 – Michael Kamen, American composer (d. 2003)
- April 16
- Ammar El Sherei, Egyptian music icon and celebrity (d. 2012)
- Kazuyuki Sogabe, Japanese voice actor (d. 2006)
- April 17
- Jan Hammer, Czechoslovakian composer, pianist and keyboardist
- Peter Jenni, Swiss experimental particle physicist
- April 21 – Josef Flammer, Swiss ophthalmologist (after whom Flammer syndrome is named)
- April 27
- Amrit Kumar Bohara, Nepalese politician
- Si Robertson, American reality star
- April 28
- Terry Pratchett, English comic fantasy and science fiction author (d. 2015)
- Marcia Strassman, American actress and singer (d. 2014)
- April 29 – Michael Karoli, German musician (d. 2001)
- May 2
- Vladimir Matorin, Russian opera singer
- Larry Gatlin, American singer/songwriter
- May 3
- William H. Miller, historian
- Chris Mulkey, American actor
- May 4
- Tanya Falan, American singer
- King George Tupou V of Tongo (d. 2012)
- May 5
- Joe Esposito, American singer-songwriter
- Richard Pacheco, American pornographic actor
- Bill Ward, English rock drummer
- May 8
- Dame Felicity Lott, English soprano
- Stephen Stohn, Canadian television producer
- May 9
- Steven W. Mosher, American social scientist and author
- Calvin Murphy, American basketball player and analyst
- May 11 – Shigeru Izumiya, Japanese musician
- May 12
- Steve Winwood, English rock singer
- Lindsay Crouse, American actress
- May 14 – Bob Woolmer, Indian-born English cricket coach (d. 2007)
- May 15
- Yutaka Enatsu, Japanese professional baseball pitcher
- Brian Eno, English musician and record producer
- May 16 – Jesper Christensen, Danish actor
- May 18 – Mikko Heiniö, Finnish composer
- May 19 – Grace Jones, Jamaican singer and actress
- May 20 – Tesshō Genda, Japanese voice actor
- May 21
- D'Jamin Bartlett, American musical theatre actress
- Elizabeth Buchan, English writer
- Jonathan Hyde, Australian-born English actor
- Leo Sayer, English rock musician
- May 25 – Klaus Meine, German singer (Scorpions)
- May 26
- Dayle Haddon, Canadian model and actress
- Stevie Nicks, American rock singer and songwriter
- May 27 – Wubbo de Boer, Dutch civil servant
- May 29 – Michael Berkeley, English composer
- May 31
- Svetlana Alexievich, Belarusian writer of literary reportage, Nobel Prize laureate
- John Bonham, English rock drummer of Led Zeppelin (d. 1980)
- June 1
- Powers Boothe, American actor (d. 2017)
- Tom Sneva, American race car driver and Indianapolis 500 winner
- June 2 – Jerry Mathers, American actor
- June 4
- Bob Champion, English jump jockey
- David Haskell, American actor (d. 2000)
- June 6 – Richard Sinclair, English musician (Caravan)
- June 8
- Jürgen von der Lippe, German television presenter, actor and comedian
- Jad Azkoul, Lebanese-American classical guitarist
- June 9
- Gudrun Schyman, Swedish politician
- Gary Thorne, American play-by-play announcer
- June 11 – Dave Cash, American baseball player
- June 13 – Garnet Bailey, Canadian hockey player and scout (d. 2001)
- June 14 – Laurence Yep, American author
- June 15 – Paul Michiels, Belgian singer-songwriter
- June 17 – Dave Concepción, Venezuelan baseball player
- June 19
- Nick Drake, English musician (d. 1974)
- Lea Laven, Finnish singer
- Phylicia Rashad, American actress
- June 20 – Ludwig Scotty, President of Nauru
- June 21
- Lionel Rose, Australian boxer
- Jovan Aćimović, Serbian football player
- Raffaello Martinelli, Italian prelate
- Philippe Sarde, French film composer
- Andrzej Sapkowski, Polish writer
- Wolfgang Seel, German football player
- Greg Hyder, American professional basketball player
- June 22
- Madeleine Meilleur, Canadian politician
- Takashi Sasano, Japanese actor
- Shōhaku Okumura, Japanese Soto Zen
- Peter Prijdekker, Dutch swimmer
- Sue Roberts, American professional golfer
- Todd Rundgren, American rock singer and record producer
- Curtis Johnson, American football cornerback
- Franciszek Smuda, Polish football coach
- Panagiotis Xanthakos, Greek sports shoote
- Colin Waldron, English football defender
- June 23
- Larry Coker, American football player and coach
- Jim Heacock, American defensive coordinator
- Luther Kent, American blues singer
- Clarence Thomas, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States
- June 24
- Stephen Martin, Australian politician, senior academic and rugby league referee
- Patrick Moraz, Swiss keyboard player
- Janet Museveni, First Lady of Uganda
- Dave Orchard, South African cricketer
- Eigil Sørensen, Danish cyclist
- Jürgen Stars, German footballer
- Jenny Wood, Zimbabwean swimmer
- June 25
- Kenn George, American businessman
- Michael Lembeck, American actor, television and film director
- Tom Rideout, Canadian politician
- June 26
- David Vaughan, Welsh professional golfer
- John Pratt, English professional footballer
- Pablo Anaya Rivera, Mexican politician
- June 27
- Vennira Aadai Nirmala, Tamil actress
- Michael J. Barrett, Guamanian politician
- Camile Baudoin, American rock guitarist
- June 28
- Deborah Moggach, English writer
- Kathy Bates, American actress
- Jimmy Thomson, Scottish professional footballer
- Abdul Manan Ismail, Malaysian politician
- Brian Rowan, Scottish professional footballer
- June 29
- Helge Karlsen, Norwegian football player
- Fred Grandy, American actor and politician
- Usha Prashar, Baroness Prashar, crossbench member of the House of Lords
- Leo Burke, Canadian professional wrestler
- Vic Brooks, English cricketer
- Danny Adcock, Australian actor
- June 30
- Alice Wong, Canadian politician
- Dag Fornæss, Norwegian speed skater
- Peter Rossborough, English rugby union international
- Galarrwuy Yunupingu, Australian Indigenous community
- Vladimir Yakunin, Russian official, head of state-run Russian Railways company
- Raymond Leo Burke, American cardinal prelate
- July 1
- Ever Hugo Almeida, Paraguayan footballer
- John Ford, English-born rock musician (Strawbs), writer of "Part of the Union"
- Michael McGimpsey, Northern Ireland politician
- July 2
- Mario Villanueva, Mexican politician
- Saul Rubinek, German-Canadian character actor, director, producer and playwright
- July 3 – Tarmo Koivisto, Finnish comics artist
- July 4
- René Arnoux, French racing driver
- Louis Raphaël I Sako, Head of the Chaldean Catholic Church
- Ed Armbrister, Bahamian outfielder in Major League Baseball
- Nazmul Hussain, Indian first-class cricketer
- July 5
- Tony DeMeo, American football coach and player
- Dave Lemonds, American baseball player
- Salomon Juan Marcos Issa, Mexican politician
- Lojze Peterle, Slovenian politician
- July 6
- Nathalie Baye, French film, television and stage actress
- Jeff Webb, American professional basketball player
- Bob Riley, American professional basketball player
- Sid Smith, American football offensive lineman
- Eiko Segawa, Japanese female enka singer and actress
- Jan van der Veen, Dutch professional association football player
- July 7
- Jerry Sherk, American football defensive tackle
- Jean LeClerc, Québécois actor
- Jean-Marie Colombani, French journalist
- Tan Lee Meng, Singaporean jurist
- Stuart Varney, British-American economic consultant
- Luis Estrada, Mexican football league forward and an Olympian
- July 8 – Raffi, Egyptian-born children's entertainer
- July 10
- Theo Bücker, German football manager and a player
- Rich Hand, American professional baseball player
- Mick Coop, English professional football right back
- July 12
- Jay Thomas, American actor (d. 2017)
- Richard Simmons, American television personality and fitness expert
- July 13
- Don Sweet, Canadian star football kicker
- Alf Hansen, Norwegian rower
- Robert A. Underwood, Guamanian politician and educator
- July 14 – Goodwill Zwelithini kaBhekuzulu, Zulu king
- July 15 – Richard Franklin, Australian film director (d. 2007)
- July 16
- Rita Barberá, Spanish politician, Mayor of Valencia (d. 2016)
- Pinchas Zukerman, Israeli violinist
- Jeff Van Wagenen, American professional golfer
- Lars Lagerbäck, Swedish football manager and player
- July 17
- Alan Sieler, Australian cricketer
- Doug Berry, American Canadian football coach
- July 18 – Hartmut Michel, German chemist, Nobel Prize laureate
- July 20
- Muse Watson, American actor
- Maroun Elias Nimeh Lahham, Archbishop of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Tunis
- July 21
- Beppe Grillo, Italian activist, blogger, comedian and actor
- Ed Hinton, American sportswriter
- Cat Stevens, born Steven Georgiou, later known as Yusuf Islam, British singer, musician
- Garry Trudeau, American cartoonist
- Teruzane Utada, Japanese music executive producer and attendant
- Mikhail Zadornov, Russian stand-up comedian and writer
- Snooty, male Florida manatee (d. 2017)
- July 22
- Susan Eloise Hinton, American author
- Otto Waalkes, German comedian and actor
- July 23 – John Cushnahan, Northern Irish politician
- July 25 – Steve Goodman, American Grammy Award-winning folk music singer and songwriter (d. 1984)
- July 27 – Peggy Fleming, American figure skater
- July 28
- Gerald Casale, American director and singer (Devo)
- Sally Struthers, American actress and spokeswoman
- July 30
- Jean Reno, French actor
- Julia Tsenova, Bulgarian composer and musician (d. 2010)
- July 31 – Jonathan Dollimore, English academic sociologist and cultural theorist
- August 1 – Jim Carroll, American author, poet and musician (d. 2009)
- August 2
- Dennis Prager, American radio talk show host and author
- Bob Rae, Canadian politician
- August 3 – Jean-Pierre Raffarin, Prime Minister of France
- August 12 – Mizengo Pinda, 9th Prime Minister of Tanzania
- August 13 – Kathleen Battle, American soprano
- August 15 – George Ryton, Singapore-born English Formula One engineer
- August 18
- Sean Scanlan, Scottish actor (d. 2017)
- Joseph Marcell, English actor
- August 19
- Robert Hughes, Australian actor
- Tipper Gore, Second Lady of the United States
- August 20
- John Noble, Australian actor
- Robert Plant, English singer (Led Zeppelin)
- Barbara Allen Rainey (born Barbara Ann Allen), American aviator, first female pilot in the U.S. armed forces (d. 1982)
- August 23 – Lev Zeleny, Soviet and Russian physicist
- August 24
- Jean Michel Jarre, French electronic musician
- Sauli Niinisto, Finnish politician, 12th President of Finland
- Kim Sung-il, Chief of Staff of the Republic of Korea Air Force
- Vicente Sotto III, Filipino actor, host and politician
- August 25 – Tony Ramos, Brazilian actor
- August 27 – Sgt. Slaughter, American professional wrestler
- August 30
- Lewis Black, American comedian
- Fred Hampton, American activist (d. 1969)
- Victor Skumin, Russian scientist, Professor
- August 31
- Cyril Jordan, American musician
- Holger Osieck, German football manager
- September 1 – James Rebhorn, American actor (d. 2014)
- September 2
- Christa McAuliffe, American teacher and astronaut (d. 1986)
- Nate Archibald, American basketball player
- Terry Bradshaw, American football player and sportscaster
- September 3
- Don Brewer, American drummer (Grand Funk Railroad)
- Levy Mwanawasa, Zambian president (d. 2008)
- September 4
- Samuel Hui, Hong Kong singer
- Michael Berryman, American actor
- September 5 – Benita Ferrero-Waldner, Austrian diplomat and politician
- September 7 – Susan Blakely, American actress
- September 8 – Great Kabuki, Japanese professional wrestler
- September 10
- Judy Geeson, English actress
- Bob Lanier, American basketball player
- Margaret Trudeau, born Margaret Sinclair, wife and mother of Prime Ministers of Canada
- Charlie Waters, American football player
- September 11 – John Martyn, born Iain McGeachy, British folk-rock guitarist (d. 2009)
- September 13
- Nell Carter, American singer and actress (d. 2003)
- Sitiveni Rabuka, 3rd Prime Minister of Fiji
- September 16 – Ron Blair, American bassist (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers)
- September 17 – John Ritter, American actor (d. 2003)
- September 19
- Jeremy Irons, English actor
- Nadezhda Tkachenko, Soviet pentathlete
- September 20
- Rey Langit, Filipino journalist and radio host
- George R. R. Martin, American speculative fiction author
- September 22
- Denis Burke, Australian politician
- Mark Phillips, army captain and equestrian, first husband of Anne, Princess Royal
- Jim Byrnes, American voice actor, blues musician and actor
- September 23 – José Lavat, Mexican voice actor
- September 24 – Phil Hartman, Canadian actor and comedian (d. 1998)
- September 25
- Cäcilia Rentmeister, German art historian and gender researcher
- Vladimir Yevtushenkov, Russian oligarch
- September 26
- Maurizio Gucci, Italian businessman and murder victim (d. 1995)
- Olivia Newton-John, English-born Australian singer and actress
- September 27
- Michele Dotrice, English actress
- A Martinez, American actor and singer
- September 29
- Mark Farner, American rock guitarist and singer (Grand Funk Railroad)
- Bryant Gumbel, African-American television broadcaster
- Theo Jörgensmann, German jazz clarinetist
- Burton Richardson, American game show announcer
- October 1 – Sir Peter Blake, New Zealand yachtsman (k. 2001)
- October 2
- Avery Brooks, American actor and musician
- Persis Khambatta, Indian actress and model (d. 1998)
- Chris LeDoux, American singer and rodeo star (d. 2005)
- October 4 – Meg Bennett, American soap opera writer
- October 6 – Gerry Adams, Northern Irish politician
- October 7
- Stephen Rucker, American composer
- Diane Ackerman, American poet and essayist
- October 8
- Johnny Ramone, American guitarist (Ramones) (d. 2004)
- Baldwin Spencer, 3rd Prime Minister of Antigua and Barbuda
- October 9
- Jackson Browne, American rock musician
- Ciarán Carson, Northern Irish poet and novelist
- Oliver Hart, English-born economist, Nobel Prize laureate
- October 11 – Cynthia Clawson, American gospel singer
- October 13
- John Ford Coley, American rock musician
- Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Pakistani musician (d. 1997)
- Ted Poe, American politician
- October 14
- Engin Arık, Turkish nuclear physicist (d. 2007)
- David Ruprecht, American actor and writer (Supermarket Sweep)
- October 15
- Renato Corona, Filipino jurist and lawyer (d. 2016)
- Chris de Burgh, born Christopher Davison, Argentine-born Anglo-Irish singer-songwriter
- October 16 – Leo Mazzone, American baseball coach
- October 17
- Robert Jordan, American novelist (d. 2007)
- Margot Kidder, Canadian actress
- Akira Kushida, Japanese singer
- George Wendt, American actor
- October 18 – Hans Köchler, Austrian philosopher
- October 19 – Patrick Simmons, American musician (The Doobie Brothers)
- October 21
- Tom Everett, American actor
- Allen Vigneron, Roman Catholic Archbishop of Detroit
- October 22 – Lynette Fromme, American attempted assassin of Gerald Ford
- October 23 – Sir Gerry Robinson, Irish-born British businessman
- October 25
- Dave Cowens, American basketball player and coach
- Dan Gable, American wrestler and coach
- October 26 – Toby Harrah, American baseball player
- October 28 – Telma Hopkins, American actress and singer
- October 29 – Kate Jackson, American actress
- November 1 – Anna Stuart, American actress
- November 3 – Lulu, born Marie McDonald McLaughlin Lawrie, Scottish singer and actress
- November 4
- Delia Casanova, Mexican actress
- Amadou Toumani Touré, President of Mali
- November 5
- Charles Bradley (singer), American singer (d. 2017)
- Bob Barr, American politician
- Dallas Holm, American Christian musician
- William Daniel Phillips, American physicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- November 6 – Glenn Frey, American guitarist and singer (The Eagles) (d. 2016)
- November 7 – Jim Houghton, American actor and director
- November 9 – Luiz Felipe Scolari, Brazilian football player and manager
- November 10 – Vincent Schiavelli, American actor (d. 2005)
- November 12
- Hassan Rouhani, 7th President of Iran
- Richard Roberts, American evangelist and son of Oral Roberts
- November 13
- Humayun Ahmed, Bengali-language writer.
- Lockwood Smith, New Zealand politician
- November 14
- Charles, Prince of Wales, born Prince Charles of Edinburgh, heir apparent to the British throne and son of Elizabeth II (at this time Duchess of Edinburgh) and The Duke of Edinburgh
- Robert Ginty, American actor and director (d. 2009)
- Dee Wallace, American actress
- November 15 – James Kemsley, Australian cartoonist and actor (d. 2007)
- November 16
- Chi Coltrane, American musician
- Ken James, Australian actor
- Mutt Lange, Rhodesian-born record producer
- Mate Parlov, Yugoslav Olympic boxer (d. 2008)
- November 17 – Howard Dean, American politician
- November 19 – Rance Allen, American gospel singer and preacher
- November 20
- Harlee McBride, American actress
- John R. Bolton, U.S. Ambassador to the U.N.
- Barbara Hendricks, American singer
- Richard Masur, American actor, director; president of Screen Actors Guild
- November 21 – Michel Suleiman, President of Lebanon
- November 23
- Dominique-France Picard, also known as Princess Fadila of Egypt, wife of King Fuad II of Egypt and the Sudan
- Ron Bouchard, American NASCAR driver (d. 2015)
- Gabriele Seyfert, East German figure skater
- November 24 – Joe Howard, American actor
- November 26 – Elizabeth Blackburn, Australian-American biologist and winner of Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
- November 27 – James Avery, American actor (d. 2013)
- November 28 – Agnieszka Holland, Polish director and screenwriter
- December 2
- T. Coraghessan Boyle, American writer
- Toninho Horta, Brazilian singer and musician
- Christine Westermann, German television and radio host, journalist and author
- December 3
- Rick Cua, American singer and evangelist
- Ozzy Osbourne, English singer (Black Sabbath)
- December 6
- Keke Rosberg, Finnish Formula One champion
- Marius Müller-Westernhagen, German actor and musician
- JoBeth Williams, American actress and director
- December 7
- Gary Morris, American country singer and actor
- Tony Thomas, American television producer
- Mads Vinding, Danish bassist
- December 10 – Abu Abbas, founder of the Palestine Liberation Front (d. 2004)
- December 11 – Chester Thompson, American rock drummer
- December 12 – Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa, 20th President of Portugal
- December 13
- Lillian Board, South African-born English Olympic athlete (d. 1970)
- Ted Nugent, American rock guitarist and singer
- David O'List, English rock guitarist
- December 14
- Lester Bangs, American music journalist (d. 1982)
- Kim Beazley, Australian politician
- December 19 – Ken Brown, Canadian ice hockey player
- December 20 – Alan Parsons, English songwriter, musician and record producer
- December 21
- Samuel L. Jackson, African-American actor and film producer
- Willi Resetarits, Austrian musician and cabaret artist
- December 22
- Noel Edmonds, English TV presenter and DJ
- Flip Mark, American child actor
- Lynne Thigpen, American actress (d. 2003)
- December 23 – Jim Ferguson, American guitarist, composer, educator, author and music journalist
- December 25
- Queen Alia (d. 1977)
- Barbara Mandrell, American country singer
- December 27
- Ronnie Caldwell, American soul music and rhythm and blues musician (d. 1967)
- Gérard Depardieu, French actor
- December 28
- Dick Siegel, American songwriter
- Mary Weiss, American singer (The Shangri-Las)
- December 29 – Peter Robinson, Northern Ireland First Minister
- December 31
- Stephen Cleobury, English composer and conductor
- Joe Dallesandro, American model and actor
- Sandy Jardine, Scottish professional footballer playing for Rangers and Hearts and representing Scotland (d. 2014)
- Donna Summer, African-American singer and actress (d. 2012)
1948: Date unknown
- Archana Bhattacharyya, Indian physicist
- Miguel Cabrera Cabrera, Spanish architect and politician
- Vicatan, born Vicente Doria Catan Jr., Filipino comic book artist (d. 2004)
- Gudo Hoegel, German actor and voice actor
- Phalon Jones, American soul music and rhythm and blues musician (d. 1967)
- John Blair Moore, American comic book artist
- Johnny Nicholas, American blues musician
- Judy Nylon, American artist and musician
- Edward Rutherfurd, born Francis Edward Wintle, English novelist
King Tomislav II of Croatia
- January 1 – Edna May, American actress (b. 1878)
- January 2 – Vicente Huidobro, Chilean poet (b. 1893)
- January 4 – Anna Kallina, Austrian actress (b. 1874)
- January 5 – Mary Dimmick Harrison, wife of President Benjamin Harrison (b. 1858)
- January 7
- Charles C. Wilson, American actor (b. 1894)
- Maria de Maeztu Whitney, Spanish educator and feminist (b. 1882)
- January 8
- Charles Magnusson, Swedish producer and screenwriter (b. 1878)
- Kurt Schwitters, German artist (b. 1887)
- Edward Stanley Kellogg, 16th Governor of American Samoa (b. 1870)
- January 19 – Tony Garnier, French architect (b. 1869)
- January 21
- Eliza Moore last person born into slavery in the United States (b. 1843)
- Ermanno Wolf-Ferrari, Italian composer (b. 1876)
- January 24
- Bill Cody, American actor (b. 1891)
- Giuseppe Giaccardo, Italian Roman Catholic priest and blessed (b. 1896)
- Maria Mandl, Austrian criminal (b. 1912)
- January 26 – Georg Bruchmüller, influential German artillery officer (b. 1863)
- January 28 – Anna Maria Gove, American physician (b. 1867)
- January 29 – King Tomislav II of Croatia (b. 1900)
- January 30
- Nigel De Brulier, British actor (b. 1877)
- Arthur Coningham, British air force air marshal (disappeared) (b. 1895)
- Mahatma Gandhi, Leader of Indian independence movement, (assassinated) (b. 1869)
- Herb Pennock, American baseball player (New York Yankees) and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame (b. 1894)
- Orville Wright, American co-inventor of the airplane (b. 1871)
- January 31 – John T. Daniels, American Coast Guardsman, took the Wright brothers first flight photograph (b. 1873)
Patriarch Nicodim of Romania
- February 1 – Jatindramohan Bagchi, Indian (Bengali) poet (b. 1878)
- February 2 – Bevil Rudd, South African athlete (b. 1894)
- February 4 – Otto Praeger, American postal official who implemented U.S. Airmail (b. 1871)
- February 9
- Burns Mantle, American theatre critic (b. 1873)
- Karl Valentin, German actor (b. 1882)
- February 11
- Sergei Eisenstein, Soviet film director (b. 1898)
- Isaac Isaacs, 9th Governor-General of Australia (b. 1855)
- February 12 – Theodor Caspari, Norwegian poet, novelist, writer, literary critic and teacher (b. 1853)
- February 14 – Mordecai Brown, American baseball player (Chicago Cubs) and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame (b. 1876)
- February 15 – Subhadra Kumari Chauhan, Indian poet (b. 1904)
- February 17 – Enrique Finochietto, Argentine academic, physician and inventor (b. 1881)
- February 18 – Renato Balestrero, Italian racecar driver (b. 1898)
- February 23 – John Robert Gregg, Irish-born inventor of shorthand (b. 1866)
- February 25
- Alfredo Baldomir, Uruguayan politician, soldier and architect, 27th President of Uruguay, leader of World War II (b. 1884)
- Alexander du Toit, South African geologist (b. 1878)
- Felix Krueger, German psychologist (b. 1874)
- Juan Esteban Montero, Chilean political figure and 20th President of Chile (b. 1879)
- February 27
- Charles Gifford, New Zealander astronomer, explorer and teacher (b. 1861)
- Patriarch Nicodim of Romania (b. 1864)
- February 28 – Camila Quiroga, Argentine actress (b. 1891)
- March 1 – Gabriel Brunet de Sairigné, French general (b. 1913)
- March 4 – Antonin Artaud, French playwright, actor and director (b. 1896)
- March 6 – Ross Lockridge, Jr., American novelist (suicide) (b. 1914)
- March 8 – Piero Folli, Italian Roman Catholic priest and blessed (b. 1881)
- March 10
- Zelda Fitzgerald, American wife of F. Scott Fitzgerald (b. 1900)
- Jan Masaryk, Foreign Minister of Czechoslovakia (b. 1886)
- March 14
- Giuseppina Catanea, Italian Roman Catholic religious professed and blessed (b. 1894)
- Senge Motomaro, Japanese poet (b. 1888)
- March 17 – Paul Dupuy, French historian and biographer (b. 1856)
- March 23 – Kōzō Satō, Japanese admiral (b. 1871)
- March 24
- Nikolai Berdyaev, Soviet religious leader and political philosopher (b. 1874)
- Giovanni Cuomo, Italian politician, lawyer and teacher (b. 1874)
- Paolo Thaon di Revel, former admiral of the Royal Italian Navy (b. 1859)
- Sabbas of Kalymnos, Greek Orthodox priest and saint (b. 1862)
- March 30 – Giovanni Ceirano, Italian industrialist and automotive pioneer (b. 1865)
- March 31 – Egon Erwin Kisch, Austrian journalist and author (b. 1885)
- April 2 – Biagio Biagetti, Italian painter (b. 1877)
- April 5 – Angelo Joseph Rossi, American political figure and Mayor of San Francisco (b. 1878)
- April 7 – Isabel Andreu de Aguilar, Puerto Rican writer, educator, philanthropist and activist (b. 1887)
- April 8 – Abd al-Qadir al-Husayni, Palestinian Arab nationalist (b. 1907)
- April 9
- George Carpenter, 5th General of The Salvation Army (b. 1872)
- Jorge Eliécer Gaitán, Colombian politician (assassinated) (b. 1903)
- April 15 – Manuel Roxas, Filipino statesman, 5th President of the Philippines (b. 1892)
- April 17 – Kantarō Suzuki, Japanese admiral, 42nd Prime Minister of Japan (b. 1868)
- April 19 – Mikhail Rostovtsev, Soviet actor (b. 1872)
- April 20 – Mitsumasa Yonai, Japanese admiral and politician, 37th Prime Minister of Japan (b. 1880)
- April 21 – Carlos López Buchardo, Argentine composer (b. 1881)
- April 22 – Prosper Montagné, French chef and author (b. 1865)
- April 23 – Prince Albrecht of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg (b. 1863)
- April 24 – Manuel Ponce, Mexican composer (b. 1882)
- April 25 – Gerardo Matos Rodriguez, Uruguayan composer, journalist and pianist (b. 1897)
- April 30 – Alfredo Miguel Aguayo Sánchez, Puerto Rican educator and writer (b. 1866)
Kathleen Cavendish, Marchioness of Hartington
- May 2 – Ángel Maria Herrera, Panamanian educator (b. 1859)
- May 3 – Ernst Tandefelt, Finnish nobleman, assassin of Minister Ritavuori (b. 1876)
- May 9
- Viola Allen, American actress (b. 1867)
- Frank Leigh, British actor (b. 1876)
- May 13
- Milan Begović, Yugoslavian writer (b. 1876)
- Kathleen Cavendish, Marchioness of Hartington (b. 1920)
- May 15
- André Dauchez, French painter (b. 1870)
- Father Edward J. Flanagan, Irish-born American Roman Catholic priest, founder of Boys Town and monsignor (b. 1886)
- May 16 – Muhammad Habibullah, Indian politician (b. 1869)
- May 18 – Francisco Alonso, Spanish composer (b. 1887)
- May 19 – Maximilian Lenz, Austrian painter and sculptor (b. 1860)
- May 21 – Jacques Feyder, French filmmaker (b. 1885)
- May 22 – Claude McKay, Jamaican-born American writer and poet (b. 1889)
- May 26 – Émile Gaston Chassinat, French egyptologist (b. 1868)
- May 28 – Unity Mitford, British socialite; friend of Adolf Hitler (b. 1914)
- May 29 – Dame May Whitty, British actress (b. 1865)
- May 30 – József Klekl, Slovene politician in Hungary (b. 1874)
- June 1 – José Vianna da Motta, Portuguese pianist, teacher and composer (b. 1868)
- June 2 – Viktor Brack, German doctor (b. 1904), executed by hanging for warcrimes
- Karl Brandt, German S.S. officer (b. 1904)
- Rudolf Brandt, German S.S. officer (b. 1909)
- Karl Gebhardt, German S.S. officer (b. 1897)
- Waldemar Hoven, German S.S. officer (b. 1903)
- Joachim Mrugowsky, German S.S. officer (b. 1905)
- Wolfram Sievers, German S.S. officer (b. 1905)
- June 6 – Louis Lumière, French film pioneer (b. 1864)
- June 8 – Giacomo Albanese, Italian mathematician (b. 1890)
- June 13 – Osamu Dazai, Japanese writer (b. 1909)
- June 16 – Eugênia Álvaro Moreyra, Brazilian journalist, actress and director (b. 1898)
- June 25
- Bento de Jesus Caraça, Portuguese mathematician, economist, statistician (b. 1901)
- William C. Lee, American general (b. 1895)
- June 26
- Nasib al-Bitar, Palestine jurist (b. 1890)
- Lilian Velez, Filipino actress (murder) (b. 1924)
- June 30 – Prince Sabahaddin (b. 1879)
- July 1 – Assunta Marchetti, Italian Roman Catholic religious professed and blessed
- July 2 – Baba Sawan Singh, Indian saint known as "The Great Master" (b. 1858)
- July 4
- Albert Bates, American criminal (b. 1893)
- Monteiro Lobato, Brazilian writer (b. 18827
- July 5
- Georges Bernanos, French writer (b. 1888)
- Charles Fillmore, American Protestant mystic (b. 1854)
- Carole Landis, American actress player (b. 1919)
- July 9
- James Baskett, American actor (Uncle Remus in Disney's Song of the South) (b. 1904)
- Alcibiades Diamandi, Greek political figure (b. 1893)
- July 11
- King Baggot, American actor (b. 1879)
- Franz Weidenreich, German anatomist and physical anthropologist (b. 1873)
- July 14
- Harry Brearley, British inventor of stainless steel (b. 1871)
- Marguerite Moreno, French actress (b. 1871)
- July 15 – John J. Pershing, American general (b. 1860)
- July 17 – Ildebrando Zacchini, Maltese painter, inventor and traveller (b. 1868)
- July 18
- May Moss, Australian women's rights activist (b. 1869)
- Baldassarre Negroni, Italian director and screenwriter (b. 1877)
- July 21 – Arshile Gorky, Soviet-born painter (b. 1904)
- July 22 – Sud Mennucci, Brazilian journalist and educator (b. 1882)
- July 23 – D. W. Griffith, American film director (The Birth Of A Nation) (b. 1875)
- July 24 – Pencho Zlatev, Bulgarian general, 25th Prime Minister of Bulgaria (b. 1881)
- July 26 – Antonin Sertillanges, French Catholic philosopher and spiritual writer (b. 1863)
- July 27
- Susan Glaspell, American playwright (b. 1882)
- Joe Tinker, American baseball player (Chicago Cubs) and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame (b. 1880)
- July 31 – Lucy Mercer Rutherfurd, mistress of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt (b. 1891)
- August 3 – Tommy Ryan, American boxing champion (b. 1870)
- August 7 – Charles Bryant, American actor (b. 1948)
- August 10
- Kan'ichi Asakawa, Japanese historian (b. 1873)
- Andrew Brown, Scottish soccer coach (b. 1870)
- August 13 – Edwin Maxwell, Irish actor (b. 1886)
- August 16 – Babe Ruth, American baseball player (New York Yankees) and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame (b. 1895)
- August 17 – Mariette Rheiner Garner, Second Lady of the United States (b. 1869)
- August 18 – Mikhail Tarkhanov, Soviet actor (b. 1877)
- August 26 – George Anderson, American actor (b. 1886)
- August 27
- Cissie Cahalan, Irish trade union, feminist and suffragette (b. 1876)
- Charles Evans Hughes, Chief Justice of the United States (b. 1862)
Tsar Ferdinand I of Bulgaria
Prince Adalbert of Prussia
- September 1 – Muhammad VII al-Munsif, ruler of Tunisia 1942–43 (b. 1881)
- September 2 – Sylvanus G. Morley, American scholar and World War I spy (b. 1883)
- September 3 – Edvard Beneš, Czechoslovakian politician, 4th Prime Minister of Czechoslovakia and 2-time President of Czechoslovakia (b. 1884)
- September 5 – Richard C. Tolman, American mathematical physicist (b. 1881)
- September 7 – André Suarès, French poet and critic (b. 1868)
- September 10 – Ferdinand I of Bulgaria, Tsar of Bulgaria (b. 1861)
- September 11 – Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founder and first Governor General of Pakistan (b. 1876)
- September 12
- Rupert D'Oyly Carte, British hotelier, theatre owner and impresario (b. 1876)
- Carlo Servolini, Italian artist (b. 1876)
- September 13 – Paul Wegener, German actor, film director, and screenwriter; one of the pioneers of German Expressionism (b. 1874)
- September 17
- Ruth Benedict, American anthropologist and folklorist (b. 1887)
- Folke Bernadotte, Swedish diplomat (assassinated) (b. 1895)
- Emil Ludwig, German-born Swiss historian and biographer (b. 1881)
- Raffaele Rossi, Italian Roman Catholic cardinal, eminence and servant of God (b. 1876)
- September 20 – Husain Salaahuddin, Famous Mahl writer (b. 1881)
- September 22 – Prince Adalbert of Prussia (b. 1884)
- September 24 – Warren William, American actor (b. 1894)
- September 25 – Toyoaki Horiuchi, Japanese general (b. 1900)
- September 26 – Gregg Toland, American cinematographer (b. 1904)
- September 27 – Frank Cellier, British actor (b. 1884)
- September 30
- Vasily Kachalov, Soviet actor (b. 1875)
- Edith Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States (b. 1861)
- October 1 – Phraya Manopakorn Nititada, 1st Prime Minister of Siam (b. 1884)
- October 2 – Mary Ryan, American actress (b. 1885)
- October 4 – Ghulam Hussain Hidayatullah, Pakistani politician (b. 1879)
- October 5 – Umberto Coromaldi, Italian painter (b. 1870)
- October 10 – Saif Ali Janjua, Pakistani commander (b. 1922)
- October 12
- Susan Sutherland Isaacs, British educational psychologist and psychoanalyst (b. 1885)
- Albert Power, Australian Roman Catholic and Jesuit priest and reverend (b. 1870)
- October 13 – Samuel S. Hinds, American actor (b. 1875)
- October 14 – Dale Fuller, American actress (b. 1885)
- October 15 – Edythe Chapman, American actress (b. 1863)
- October 16 – Maria Olga de Moraes Sarmento da Silveira, Portuguese feminist and writer (b. 1881)
- October 18 – Walther von Brauchitsch, German field marshal (b. 1881)
- October 19 – Mehmet Suphi Kula, Turkish general (b. 1881)
- October 21 – Elissa Landi, Italian actress (b. 1904)
- October 22
- Guillaume de Jerphanion, French Jesuit, epigrapher, geographer, photographer, linguist and archaeologist (b. 1877)
- Alexander Piorkowski, German SS officer (b. 1904)
- William Royland, British baronet
- October 24
- Franz Lehár, Hungarian composer (b. 1870)
- Peter Murdoch, Australian politician (b. 1865)
- October 31 – Mary Nolan, American actress (b. 1905)
Archduke Peter Ferdinand of Austria
- November 4
- Albert Stanley, 1st Baron Ashfield, British-born American businessman (b. 1874)
- Filippo Perlo, Italian Roman Catholic prelate and missionary (b. 1873)
- November 7 – David Leland, American actor (b. 1932)
- November 8 – Archduke Peter Ferdinand of Austria (b. 1874)
- November 9 – Edgar Kennedy, American actor (b. 1890)
- November 10
- Julius Curtius, German politician and diplomat (b. 1877)
- Jack Nelson, American actor and director (b. 1882)
- November 11 – Fred Niblo, American film director (b. 1874)
- November 12 – Umberto Giordano, Italian composer (b. 1867)
- November 17 – Oerip Soemohardjo, Indonesian general (b. 1893)
- November 21 – Béla Miklós, Hungarian military officer and politician, 38th Prime Minister of Hungary (b. 1890)
- November 23 – Hack Wilson, American baseball player (Chicago Cubs) and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame (b. 1900)
- November 28 – D. D. Sheehan, Irish politician (b. 1873)
- November 29
- Maria Koppenhöfer, German actress (b. 1901)
- Roberto Omegna, Italian cinematographer and director (b. 1876)
- November 30 – Franco Vittadini, Italian composer (b. 1884)
- December 2 – Chano Pozo, Cuban percussionist (b. 1915)
- December 3
- Jan Hendrik Hofmeyr, South African politician (b. 1894)
- Luis Orrego Luco, Chilean politician, lawyer, novelist and diplomat (b. 1866)
- December 8 – Matthew Charlton, Australian politician (b. 1866)
- December 15 – João Tamagnini Barbosa, Portuguese military officer and politician, 69th Prime Minister of Portugal (b. 1883)
- December 20 – C. Aubrey Smith, British actor (b. 1863)
- December 23 – Japanese war leaders (hanged):
- Kenji Doihara, general (b. 1883)
- Kōki Hirota, diplomat and politician, 32nd Prime Minister of Japan (b. 1878)
- Seishirō Itagaki, military officer (b. 1885)
- Heitarō Kimura, general (b. 1888)
- Iwane Matsui, general (b. 1878)
- Akira Mutō, general (b. 1892)
- Hideki Tojo, general, 40th Prime Minister of Japan (b. 1884)
- December 26 – John Westley, American actor (b. 1878)
- December 28
- Muhammad Saleh Akbar Hydari, Indian civil servant and politician (b. 1894)
- Mahmoud an-Nukrashi Pasha, Egyptian political figure, 27th Prime Minister of Egypt (assassinated) (b. 1888)
- December 29 – Guido Di Ruggiero, Italian philosopher, professor and politician (b. 1888)
- December 31 – Sir Malcolm Campbell, English land and water racer (b. 1885)
1948: Nobel Prizes
- Physics – Patrick Maynard Stuart Blackett
- Chemistry – Arne Tiselius
- Medicine – Paul Hermann Müller
- Literature – T. S. Eliot
- Peace – not awarded
- Cabinet Memorandum by the Secretary of State for the Colonies (UK). 21 February 1956. Federation of Malaya Agreement
- Buy book ISBN 085112643X.
- "History of NASCAR". NASCAR. 2010-08-17. Retrieved 2017-02-25.
- "Brampton's largest flood left its watery mark". The Brampton Guardian. 2008-03-10. Retrieved 2008-03-10.
- Alpher, R. A.; Bethe, H.; Gamow, G. (April 1, 1948). "The Origin of Chemical Elements" (PDF). Physical Review. United States. 73 (7): 803–804. Bibcode:1948PhRv...73..803A. doi:10.1103/PhysRev.73.803. Archived from the original (PDF) on July 8, 2013. Retrieved March 10, 2011.
- "A brutal murder begins an unusual investigation". HISTORY.com.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on September 17, 2008. Retrieved 2008-09-19.
- Guinness Book of World Records. 2008. p. 137.
1948 in other languages
Source of information: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. We're not responsible for the content of this article and your use of this information. Disclaimer
Using this page, you can quickly and easily search for the "1948
" related products in the best online stores. For your convenience the search term is already added to the search box. You can either make a search right now or modify the query somehow (for example, "1948 2018").
You can also change the category of required goods. The "Sale" category is selected right now, so the search will be done in the web stores offering 500 daily sales and special offers, 5 000 000 products related products and services. Thus, in just one click, you can check the current prices, offers, discounts, available goods, etc. Also make sure to check the today's sales in the selected online stores listed below.
US Delivery, Shipping to the United States
The delivery of goods is carried out internationally and across the United States. The goods are shipped to all US cities and towns.
Undoubtedly, the goods related with "1948" in Alabama can be shipped to such cities as Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Decatur, Auburn, Madison, Florence, Gadsden, Vestavia Hills, Prattville, Phenix City, Alabaster, Bessemer, Enterprise, Opelika, Homewood, Northport, Anniston, Prichard, Athens. And also in Daphne, Pelham, Oxford, Albertville, Selma, Mountain Brook, Trussville, Troy, Center Point, Helena, Hueytown, Talladega, Fairhope, Ozark, Alexander City, Cullman, Scottsboro, Millbrook, Foley, Hartselle, Fort Payne, Gardendale, Jasper, Saraland, Muscle Shoals, Eufaula.
No need to say, the products by request "1948" in Alaska can be delivered to Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Wasilla, Kenai, Kodiak, Bethel, Palmer, Homer, Unalaska, Barrow, Soldotna, Valdez, Nome, Kotzebue, Seward, Wrangell, Dillingham, Cordova, North Pole, Houston, Craig, Hooper Bay, Akutan, and other cities and towns.
No doubt, any things related with "1948" in Arizona can be delivered to Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Yuma, Avondale, Flagstaff, Goodyear, Lake Havasu City, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Sierra Vista, Maricopa, Oro Valley, Prescott, Bullhead City, Prescott Valley. And also in Apache Junction, Marana, El Mirage, Kingman, Queen Creek, Florence, San Luis, Sahuarita, Fountain Hills, Nogales, Douglas, Eloy, Payson, Somerton, Paradise Valley, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Chino Valley, Show Low, Sedona, and so on.
Of course, the goods by your query "1948" in Arkansas can be sent to Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Pine Bluff, Bentonville, Hot Springs, Benton, Texarkana, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Russellville, Bella Vista, West Memphis, Paragould, Cabot. It is also available for the people living in Searcy, Van Buren, El Dorado, Maumelle, Blytheville, Forrest City, Siloam Springs, Bryant, Harrison, Hot Springs Village, Mountain Home, Marion, Helena-West Helena, Camden, Magnolia, Arkadelphia, Malvern, Batesville, Hope, and so on.
Today the goods related with "1948" in California can be delivered to Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Stockton, Chula Vista, Fremont, Irvine, San Bernardino, Modesto, Oxnard, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Glendale, Huntington Beach, Santa Clarita, Garden Grove. The delivery is also available in Santa Rosa, Oceanside, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Lancaster, Elk Grove, Palmdale, Corona, Salinas, Pomona, Torrance, Hayward, Escondido, Sunnyvale, Pasadena, Fullerton, Orange, Thousand Oaks, Visalia, Simi Valley, Concord, Roseville, Santa Clara, Vallejo, Victorville. It is also available for the people living in El Monte, Berkeley, Downey, Costa Mesa, Inglewood, Ventura, West Covina, Norwalk, Carlsbad, Fairfield, Richmond, Murrieta, Burbank, Antioch, Daly City, Temecula, Santa Maria, El Cajon, Rialto, San Mateo, Compton, Clovis, Jurupa Valley, South Gate, Vista, Mission Viejo. And, of course, Vacaville, Carson, Hesperia, Redding, Santa Monica, Westminster, Santa Barbara, Chico, Whittier, Newport Beach, San Leandro, Hawthorne, San Marcos, Citrus Heights, Alhambra, Tracy, Livermore, Buena Park, Lakewood, Merced, Hemet, Chino, Menifee, Lake Forest, Napa. As well as in Redwood City, Bellflower, Indio, Tustin, Baldwin Park, Chino Hills, Mountain View, Alameda, Upland, Folsom, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Lynwood, Union City, Apple Valley, Redlands, Turlock, Perris, Manteca, Milpitas, Redondo Beach, Davis, Camarillo, Yuba City. And also in Rancho Cordova, Palo Alto, Yorba Linda, Walnut Creek, South San Francisco, San Clemente, Pittsburg, Laguna Niguel, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Lodi, Madera, Monterey Park, La Habra, Santa Cruz, Encinitas, Tulare, Gardena, National City, Cupertino. And other cities and towns, such as Huntington Park, Petaluma, San Rafael, La Mesa, Rocklin, Arcadia, Diamond Bar, Woodland, Fountain Valley, Porterville, Paramount, Hanford, Rosemead, Eastvale, Santee, Highland, Delano, Colton, Novato, Lake Elsinore, Brentwood, Yucaipa, Cathedral City, Watsonville, Placentia, and other cities.
And the products by request "1948" in Colorado can be received in Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Arvada, Westminster, Pueblo, Centennial, Boulder, Greeley, Longmont, Loveland, Broomfield, Grand Junction, Castle Rock, Commerce City, Parker, Littleton, Northglenn, Brighton, Englewood. It is also available for the people living in Wheat Ridge, Fountain, Lafayette, Windsor, Erie, Evans, Golden, Louisville, Montrose, Durango, Cañon City, Greenwood Village, Sterling, Lone Tree, Johnstown, Superior, Fruita, Steamboat Springs, Federal Heights, Firestone, Fort Morgan, Frederick, Castle Pines.
Today any products related with "1948" in Connecticut can be shipped to Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton, and other cities.
Usually, any products related with "1948" in Delaware can be delivered to Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna, Milford, Seaford, Georgetown, Elsmere, New Castle, Millsboro, Laurel, Harrington, Camden, Clayton, Lewes, Milton, Selbyville, Bridgeville, Townsend, and other cities.
Usually, the found goods by query "1948" in Florida can be received in such cities as Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, Cape Coral, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Gainesville, Coral Springs, Miami Gardens, Clearwater, Palm Bay, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, Lakeland, Davie, Miami Beach, Boca Raton. As well as in Deltona, Plantation, Sunrise, Palm Coast, Largo, Deerfield Beach, Melbourne, Boynton Beach, Lauderhill, Fort Myers, Weston, Kissimmee, Homestead, Delray Beach, Tamarac, Daytona Beach, Wellington, North Miami, Jupiter, North Port, Coconut Creek, Port Orange, Sanford, Margate, Ocala, Sarasota, Pensacola, and so on.
No doubt, the goods by request "1948" in Georgia can be shipped to Atlanta, Columbus, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Albany, Warner Robins, Alpharetta, Marietta, Valdosta, Smyrna, Dunwoody, Rome, East Point, Milton, Gainesville, Hinesville, Peachtree City, Newnan, Dalton, Douglasville, Kennesaw, LaGrange, Statesboro, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Stockbridge, Woodstock, Carrollton, Canton, Griffin, McDonough, Acworth, Pooler, Union City, etc.
Normally, the goods named "1948" in Hawaii can be sent to Honolulu, East Honolulu, Pearl City, Hilo, Kailua, Waipahu, Kaneohe, Mililani Town, Kahului, Ewa Gentry, Mililani Mauka, Kihei, Makakilo, Wahiawa, Schofield Barracks, Wailuku, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Royal Kunia, Halawa, Waimalu, Waianae, Nanakuli, Kailua, Lahaina, Waipio, Hawaiian Paradise Park, Kapaa and smaller towns.
Usually, the products related to the term "1948" in Idaho can be received in such cities as Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Caldwell, Coeur d'Alene, Twin Falls, Lewiston, Post Falls, Rexburg, Moscow, Eagle, Kuna, Ammon, Chubbuck, Hayden, Mountain Home, Blackfoot, Garden City, Jerome, Burley and smaller towns.
And today the goods named "1948" in Illinois can be sent to Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Champaign, Bloomington, Decatur, Evanston, Des Plaines, Berwyn, Wheaton, Belleville, Elmhurst, DeKalb, Moline, Urbana, Crystal Lake, Quincy, Rock Island, Park Ridge, Calumet City, Pekin, Danville, St. Charles, North Chicago, Galesburg, Chicago Heights, Granite City, Highland Park, Burbank, O'Fallon, Oak Forest, Alton, Kankakee, West Chicago, East St. Louis, McHenry, Batavia, Carbondale, Freeport, Belvidere, Collinsville, Harvey, Lockport, Woodstock, and other cities and towns.
Of course, any products related with "1948" in Indiana can be received in such cities as Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Carmel, Fishers, Bloomington, Hammond, Gary, Lafayette, Muncie, Terre Haute, Kokomo, Noblesville, Anderson, Greenwood, Elkhart, Mishawaka, Lawrence, Jeffersonville, Columbus, Portage, New Albany, Richmond, Westfield, Valparaiso, Goshen, Michigan City, West Lafayette, Marion, East Chicago, Hobart, Crown Point, Franklin, La Porte, Greenfield, etc.
Usually, the found goods by query "1948" in Iowa can be sent to Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Iowa City, Waterloo, Council Bluffs, Ames, West Des Moines, Dubuque, Ankeny, Urbandale, Cedar Falls, Marion, Bettendorf, Marshalltown, Mason City, Clinton, Burlington, Ottumwa, Fort Dodge, Muscatine, Coralville, Johnston, North Liberty, Altoona, Newton, Indianola...
Undoubtedly, the products by request "1948" in Kansas can be shipped to Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, Salina, Hutchinson, Leavenworth, Leawood, Dodge City, Garden City, Junction City, Emporia, Derby, Prairie Village, Hays, Liberal, Gardner, Pittsburg, Newton, Great Bend, McPherson, El Dorado, Ottawa, Winfield, Arkansas City, Andover, Lansing, Merriam, Haysville, Atchison, Parsons and smaller towns.
Usually, the products related to the term "1948" in Kentucky can be delivered to Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond, Florence, Georgetown, Henderson, Elizabethtown, Nicholasville, Jeffersontown, Frankfort, Paducah, Independence, Radcliff, Ashland, Madisonville, Winchester, Erlanger, Murray, St. Matthews, Fort Thomas, Danville, Newport, Shively, Shelbyville, Glasgow, Berea, Bardstown, Shepherdsville, Somerset, Lyndon, Lawrenceburg, Middlesboro, Mayfield, and other cities and towns.
No doubt, the goods by your query "1948" in Louisiana can be received in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Kenner, Bossier City, Monroe, Alexandria, Houma, Marrero, New Iberia, Laplace, Slidell, Prairieville, Central, Terrytown, Ruston, Sulphur, Harvey, Hammond, Bayou Cane, Shenandoah, Natchitoches, Gretna, Chalmette, Opelousas, Estelle, Zachary.
And of course, the goods named "1948" in Maine can be purchased if you live in Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, Auburn, Biddeford, Sanford, Saco, Augusta, Westbrook, Waterville, Presque Isle, Brewer, Bath, Caribou, Ellsworth, Old Town, Rockland, Belfast, Gardiner, Calais, Hallowell, Eastport and smaller towns.
No doubt, the goods named "1948" in Maryland can be received in Baltimore, Frederick, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bowie, Hagerstown, Annapolis, College Park, Salisbury, Laurel, Greenbelt, Cumberland, Westminster, Hyattsville, Takoma Park, Easton, Elkton, Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, Cambridge, New Carrollton, Bel Air.
As you know, any products related with "1948" in Massachusetts can be delivered to Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Lynn, Fall River, Newton, Lawrence, Somerville, Framingham, Haverhill, Waltham, Malden, Brookline, Plymouth, Medford, Taunton, Chicopee, Weymouth, Revere, Peabody, Methuen, Barnstable, Pittsfield, Attleboro, Arlington, Everett, Salem, Westfield, Leominster, Fitchburg, Billerica, Holyoke, Beverly, Marlborough, Woburn, Amherst, Braintree, Shrewsbury, Chelsea, Dartmouth, Chelmsford, Andover, Natick, Randolph, Watertown...
Naturally, the goods by your query "1948" in Michigan can be delivered to Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Dearborn, Livonia, Clinton, Canton, Westland, Troy, Farmington Hills, Macomb Township, Kalamazoo, Shelby, Wyoming, Southfield, Waterford, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Taylor, Saint Clair Shores, Pontiac, Dearborn Heights, Royal Oak, Novi, Ypsilanti, Battle Creek, Saginaw, Kentwood, East Lansing, Redford, Roseville, Georgetown, Portage, Chesterfield Township, Midland, Bloomfield Charter Township, Oakland County, Saginaw, Commerce, Meridian, Muskegon, Lincoln Park, Grand Blanc, Holland, Orion, Bay City, Independence Charter Township, and other cities.
As you know, the goods related with "1948" in Minnesota can be shipped to Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester, Bloomington, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Woodbury, St. Cloud, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Coon Rapids, Blaine, Burnsville, Lakeville, Minnetonka, Apple Valley, Edina, St. Louis Park, Moorhead, Mankato, Maplewood, Shakopee, Richfield, Cottage Grove, Roseville, Inver Grove Heights, Andover, Brooklyn Center, Savage, Oakdale, Fridley, Winona, Shoreview, Ramsey, Owatonna, Chanhassen, Prior Lake, White Bear Lake, Chaska, Austin, Elk River, Champlin, Faribault, Rosemount, Crystal, Farmington, Hastings, New Brighton.
No need to say, the products by request "1948" in Mississippi can be received in Jackson, Gulfport, Southaven, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Meridian, Tupelo, Greenville, Olive Branch, Horn Lake, Clinton, Pearl, Ridgeland, Starkville, Columbus, Vicksburg, Pascagoula, Clarksdale, Oxford, Laurel, Gautier, Ocean Springs, Madison, Brandon, Greenwood, Cleveland, Natchez, Long Beach, Corinth, Hernando, Moss Point, McComb, Canton, Carriere, Grenada, Brookhaven, Indianola, Yazoo City, West Point, Picayune, Petal, and other cities.
As always, the products related to the term "1948" in Missouri can be received in Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Lee’s Summit, O’Fallon, St. Joseph, St. Charles, Blue Springs, St. Peters, Florissant, Joplin, Chesterfield, Jefferson City, Cape Girardeau, Oakville, Wildwood, University City, Ballwin, Raytown, Liberty, Wentzville, Mehlville, Kirkwood, Maryland Heights, Hazelwood, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Webster Groves, Sedalia, Ferguson, Arnold, Affton and smaller towns.
Of course, the found goods by query "1948" in Montana can be shipped to such cities as Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Kalispell, Havre, Anaconda, Miles City, Belgrade, Livingston, Laurel, Whitefish, Lewistown, Sidney...
No need to say, the goods named "1948" in Nebraska can be delivered to Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont, Hastings, Norfolk, North Platte, Papillion, Columbus, La Vista, Scottsbluff, South Sioux City, Beatrice, Lexington, and other cities.
No need to say, the products by request "1948" in Nevada can be bought in Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, North Las Vegas, Sparks, Carson City, Fernley, Elko, Mesquite, Boulder City, Fallon, Winnemucca, West Wendover, Ely, Yerington, Carlin, Lovelock, Wells, Caliente, and so on.
No doubt, any things related with "1948" in New Hampshire can be received in such cities as Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, Dover, Rochester, Salem, Merrimack, Hudson, Londonderry, Keene, Bedford, Portsmouth, Goffstown, Laconia, Hampton, Milford, Durham, Exeter, Windham, Hooksett, Claremont, Lebanon, Pelham, Somersworth, Hanover, Amherst, Raymond, Conway, Berlin and smaller towns.
Naturally, any products related with "1948" in New Jersey can be shipped to Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Woodbridge, Lakewood, Toms River, Hamilton, Trenton, Clifton, Camden, Brick, Cherry Hill, Passaic, Middletown, Union City, Old Bridge, Gloucester Township, East Orange, Bayonne, Franklin, North Bergen, Vineland, Union, Piscataway, New Brunswick, Jackson, Wayne, Irvington, Parsippany-Troy Hills, Howell, Perth Amboy, Hoboken, Plainfield, West New York, Washington Township, East Brunswick, Bloomfield, West Orange, Evesham, Bridgewater, South Brunswick, Egg Harbor, Manchester, Hackensack, Sayreville, Mount Laurel, Berkeley, North Brunswick, etc.
As always, the goods related with "1948" in New Mexico can be shipped to such cities as Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Clovis, Hobbs, Alamogordo, Carlsbad, Gallup, Deming, Los Lunas, Chaparral, Sunland Park, Las Vegas, Portales, Los Alamos, North Valley, Artesia, Lovington, Silver City, Española and smaller towns.
Normally, the goods named "1948" in New York can be received in New York, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Schenectady, Utica, White Plains, Troy, Niagara Falls, Binghamton, Rome, Long Beach, Poughkeepsie, North Tonawanda, Jamestown, Ithaca, Elmira, Newburgh, Middletown, Auburn, Watertown, Glen Cove, Saratoga Springs, Kingston, Peekskill, Lockport, Plattsburgh, Cortland, Amsterdam, Oswego, Lackawanna, Cohoes, Rye, Gloversville, Beacon, Batavia, Tonawanda, Glens Falls, Olean, Oneonta, Geneva, Dunkirk, Fulton, Oneida, Corning, Ogdensburg, Canandaigua, Watervliet...
Normally, the products related to the term "1948" in North Carolina can be sent to Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Cary, Wilmington, High Point, Greenville, Asheville, Concord, Gastonia, Jacksonville, Chapel Hill, Rocky Mount, Huntersville, Burlington, Wilson, Kannapolis, Apex, Hickory, Wake Forest, Indian Trail, Mooresville, Goldsboro, Monroe, Salisbury, Holly Springs, Matthews, New Bern, Sanford, Cornelius, Garner, Thomasville, Statesville, Asheboro, Mint Hill, Fuquay-Varina, Morrisville, Kernersville, Lumberton, Kinston, Carrboro, Havelock, Shelby, Clemmons, Lexington, Clayton, Boone...
No doubt, the goods by request "1948" in North Dakota can be received in Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot, West Fargo, Williston, Dickinson, Mandan, Jamestown, Wahpeton, Devils Lake, Watford City, Valley City, Grafton, Lincoln, Beulah, Rugby, Stanley, Horace, Casselton, New Town, Hazen, Bottineau, Lisbon, Carrington...
As always, any things related with "1948" in Ohio can be bought in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain, Hamilton, Springfield, Kettering, Elyria, Lakewood, Cuyahoga Falls, Euclid, Middletown, Mansfield, Newark, Mentor, Cleveland Heights, Beavercreek, Strongsville, Fairfield, Dublin, Warren, Findlay, Lancaster, Lima, Huber Heights, Marion, Westerville, Reynoldsburg, Grove City, Stow, Delaware, Brunswick, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Westlake, North Olmsted, Fairborn, Massillon, Mason, North Royalton, Bowling Green, North Ridgeville, Kent, Garfield Heights, and so on.
It goes without saying that the goods related with "1948" in Oklahoma can be sent to Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Owasso, Shawnee, Yukon, Ardmore, Ponca City, Bixby, Duncan, Del City, Jenks, Sapulpa, Mustang, Sand Springs, Bethany, Altus, Claremore, El Reno, McAlester, Ada, Durant, Tahlequah, Chickasha, Miami, Glenpool, Elk City, Woodward, Okmulgee, Choctaw, Weatherford, Guymon, Guthrie, Warr Acres, and other cities and towns.
Of course, the goods related with "1948" in Oregon can be bought in Portland, Salem, Eugene, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend, Medford, Springfield, Corvallis, Albany, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Keizer, Grants Pass, Oregon City, McMinnville, Redmond, Tualatin, West Linn, Woodburn, Forest Grove, Newberg, Wilsonville, Roseburg, Klamath Falls, Ashland, Milwaukie, Sherwood, Happy Valley, Central Point, Canby, Hermiston, Pendleton, Troutdale, Lebanon, Coos Bay, The Dalles, Dallas, St. Helens, La Grande, Cornelius, Gladstone, Ontario, Sandy, Newport, Monmouth and smaller towns.
As always, the goods named "1948" in Pennsylvania can be bought in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Scranton, Bethlehem, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Altoona, York, Wilkes-Barre, Chester, Williamsport, Easton, Lebanon, Hazleton, New Castle, Johnstown, McKeesport, Hermitage, Greensburg, Pottsville, Sharon, Butler, Washington, Meadville, New Kensington, Coatesville, St. Marys, Lower Burrell, Oil City, Nanticoke, Uniontown.
As always, the goods related with "1948" in Rhode Island can be bought in Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence, Woonsocket, Coventry, Cumberland, North Providence, South Kingstown, West Warwick, Johnston, North Kingstown, Newport, Bristol, Westerly, Smithfield, Lincoln, Central Falls, Portsmouth, Barrington, Middletown, Burrillville, Narragansett, Tiverton, East Greenwich, North Smithfield, Warren, Scituate and smaller towns.
And today any products related with "1948" in South Carolina can be delivered to Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Sumter, Hilton Head Island, Spartanburg, Florence, Goose Creek, Aiken, Myrtle Beach, Anderson, Greer, Mauldin, Greenwood, North Augusta, Easley, Simpsonville, Hanahan, Lexington, Conway, West Columbia, North Myrtle Beach, Clemson, Orangeburg, Cayce, Bluffton, Beaufort, Gaffney, Irmo, Fort Mill, Port Royal, Forest Acres, Newberry, and other cities.
And today any things related with "1948" in South Dakota can be shipped to Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown, Mitchell, Yankton, Pierre, Huron, Spearfish, Vermillion.
As always, the products by request "1948" in Tennessee can be delivered to Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Jackson, Johnson City, Bartlett, Hendersonville, Kingsport, Collierville, Smyrna, Cleveland, Brentwood, Germantown, Columbia, Spring Hill, La Vergne, Gallatin, Cookeville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Morristown, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Bristol, Farragut, Shelbyville, East Ridge, Tullahoma...
And of course, the goods related with "1948" in Texas can be shipped to such cities as Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, McKinney, Frisco, Pasadena, Mesquite, Killeen, McAllen, Carrollton, Midland, Waco, Denton, Abilene, Odessa, Beaumont, Round Rock, The Woodlands, Richardson, Pearland, College Station, Wichita Falls, Lewisville, Tyler, San Angelo, League City, Allen, Sugar Land, Edinburg, Mission, Longview, Bryan, Pharr, Baytown, Missouri City, Temple, Flower Mound, New Braunfels, North Richland Hills, Conroe, Victoria, Cedar Park, Harlingen, Atascocita, Mansfield, Georgetown, San Marcos, Rowlett, Pflugerville, Port Arthur, Spring, Euless, DeSoto, Grapevine, Galveston...
And today any products related with "1948" in Utah can be sent to Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, Orem, Sandy, Ogden, St. George, Layton, Taylorsville, South Jordan, Logan, Lehi, Murray, Bountiful, Draper, Riverton, Roy, Spanish Fork, Pleasant Grove, Cottonwood Heights, Tooele, Springville, Cedar City, Midvale. As well as in Kaysville, Holladay, American Fork, Clearfield, Syracuse, South Salt Lake, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Clinton, Washington, Payson, Farmington, Brigham City, Saratoga Springs, North Ogden, South Ogden, North Salt Lake, Highland, Centerville, Hurricane, Heber City, West Haven, Lindon...
As you know, the found goods by query "1948" in Vermont can be shipped to such cities as Burlington, South Burlington, Rutland, Barre, Montpelier, Winooski, St. Albans, Newport, Vergennes.
Normally, any things related with "1948" in Virginia can be delivered to Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria, Hampton, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Danville, Manassas, Petersburg, Fredericksburg, Winchester, Salem, Staunton, Fairfax, Hopewell, Waynesboro, Colonial Heights, Radford, Bristol, Manassas Park, Williamsburg, Falls Church, Martinsville, Poquoson, and so on.
No doubt, the goods by your query "1948" in Washington can be received in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton, Federal Way, Yakima, Spokane Valley, Kirkland, Bellingham, Kennewick, Auburn, Pasco, Marysville, Lakewood, Redmond, Shoreline, Richland, Sammamish, Burien, Olympia, Lacey. As well as in Edmonds, Puyallup, Bremerton, Lynnwood, Bothell, Longview, Issaquah, Wenatchee, Mount Vernon, University Place, Walla Walla, Pullman, Des Moines, Lake Stevens, SeaTac, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Bainbridge Island, Oak Harbor, Kenmore, Moses Lake, Camas, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Tukwila...
Today the products by request "1948" in West Virginia can be received in Charleston, Huntington, Morgantown, Parkersburg, Wheeling, Weirton, Fairmont, Martinsburg, Beckley, Clarksburg, South Charleston, St. Albans, Vienna, Bluefield and smaller towns.
Of course, the found goods by query "1948" in Wisconsin can be bought in Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine, Appleton, Waukesha, Oshkosh, Eau Claire, Janesville, West Allis, La Crosse, Sheboygan, Wauwatosa, Fond du Lac, New Berlin, Wausau. The shipping is also available in Brookfield, Beloit, Greenfield, Franklin, Oak Creek, Manitowoc, West Bend, Sun Prairie, Superior, Stevens Point, Neenah, Fitchburg, Muskego, Watertown, De Pere, Mequon, South Milwaukee, Marshfield, etc.
As usual, the goods by request "1948" in Wyoming can be received in such cities as Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs, Sheridan, Green River, Evanston, Riverton, Jackson, Cody, Rawlins, Lander, Torrington, Powell, Douglas, Worland, and so on.
Canada Delivery, Shipping to Canada
And today the products by request "1948" in Canada can be delivered to Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Brampton, Hamilton, Quebec City, Surrey, Laval, Halifax, London, Markham, Vaughan, Gatineau, Longueuil, Burnaby, Saskatoon, Kitchener, Windsor, Regina, Richmond, Richmond Hill.
And other cities and towns, such as Oakville, Burlington, Greater Sudbury, Sherbrooke, Oshawa, Saguenay, Lévis, Barrie, Abbotsford, St. Catharines, Trois-Rivières, Cambridge, Coquitlam, Kingston, Whitby, Guelph, Kelowna, Saanich, Ajax, Thunder Bay, Terrebonne, St. John's, Langley, Chatham-Kent, Delta.
And other cities and towns, such as Waterloo, Cape Breton, Brantford, Strathcona County, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Red Deer, Pickering, Kamloops, Clarington, North Vancouver, Milton, Nanaimo, Lethbridge, Niagara Falls, Repentigny, Victoria, Newmarket, Brossard, Peterborough, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Sault Ste. Marie, Kawartha Lakes, Sarnia, Prince George.
And other cities and towns, such as Drummondville, Saint John, Moncton, Saint-Jérôme, New Westminster, Wood Buffalo, Granby, Norfolk County, St. Albert, Medicine Hat, Caledon, Halton Hills, Port Coquitlam, Fredericton, Grande Prairie, North Bay, Blainville, Saint-Hyacinthe, Aurora, Welland, Shawinigan, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Belleville, North Vancouver and smaller towns.
Actually, the goods by request "1948" can be shipped to any place in Canada, including Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
UK Delivery, Shipping to the United Kingdom
As usual, the goods by your query "1948" in the United Kingdom can be delivered to London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Wakefield, Cardiff, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Sunderland, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Brighton, Hull, Plymouth, Stoke-on-Trent.
The delivery is also available in Wolverhampton, Derby, Swansea, Southampton, Salford, Aberdeen, Westminster, Portsmouth, York, Peterborough, Dundee, Lancaster, Oxford, Newport, Preston, St Albans, Norwich, Chester, Cambridge, Salisbury, Exeter, Gloucester. And other cities and towns, such as Lisburn, Chichester, Winchester, Londonderry, Carlisle, Worcester, Bath, Durham, Lincoln, Hereford, Armagh, Inverness, Stirling, Canterbury, Lichfield, Newry, Ripon, Bangor, Truro, Ely, Wells, St. Davids, and other cities and towns.
Actually, the products related to the term "1948" can be shipped to any place in the UK, including England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Ireland Delivery, Shipping to Ireland
It goes without saying that any things related with "1948" in Ireland can be sent to Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Drogheda, Dundalk, Swords, Bray, Navan, Ennis, Kilkenny, Tralee, Carlow, Newbridge, Naas, Athlone, Portlaoise, Mullingar, Wexford, Balbriggan, Letterkenny, Celbridge, Sligo. And other cities and towns, such as Clonmel, Greystones, Malahide, Leixlip, Carrigaline, Tullamore, Killarney, Arklow, Maynooth, Cobh, Castlebar, Midleton, Mallow, Ashbourne, Ballina, Laytown-Bettystown-Mornington, Enniscorthy, Wicklow, Tramore, Cavan, and so on.
Actually, the goods named "1948" can be shipped to any place in Ireland, including Leinster, Ulster, Munster, and Connacht.
Australia Delivery, Shipping to Australia
Naturally, the products by request "1948" in Australia can be delivered to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Newcastle, Maitland, Canberra, Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns, Darwin, Toowoomba, Ballarat, Bendigo, Albury, Wodonga, Launceston, Mackay.
Delivery is also carried out in Rockhampton, Bunbury, Bundaberg, Coffs Harbour, Wagga Wagga, Hervey Bay, Mildura, Wentworth, Shepparton, Mooroopna, Gladstone, Tannum Sands, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Traralgon, Morwell, Orange, Geraldton, Bowral, Mittagong, Dubbo, Busselton, Bathurst, Nowra, Bomaderry, Warrnambool, Albany, Warragul, Drouin, Kalgoorlie, Boulder, Devonport.
Actually, the goods by your query "1948" can be shipped to any place in Australia, including New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, and Northern Territory.
New Zealand Delivery, Shipping to New Zealand
And today the goods related with "1948" in New Zealand can be received in such cities as Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier-Hastings, Dunedin, Lower Hutt, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui, Gisborne, Porirua, Invercargill, Nelson, Upper Hutt, Gisborne, Blenheim, Pukekohe, Timaru, Taupo, and other cities.
Basically, the goods by request "1948" can be shipped to any place in New Zealand, including North Island, South Island, Waiheke Island, and smaller islands.
Usually,the found goods by querycan be shipped toAnd, of course,.
In other words,
Abkhazia: Gagra, Gudauta, Lake Ritsa, New Athos, Ochamchire, Pitsunda, Sukhumi, Tsandryphsh, etc.
Afghanistan: Herat, Jalalabad, Kabul, Kandahar, Kunduz, Mazar-i-Sharif, Taloqan, etc.
Albania: Berat, Butrint, Dhërmi, Durrës, Gjirokastër, Himarë, Korçë, Pogradec, Qeparo, Sarandë, Shkodër, Tirana, Velipojë, Vlorë, etc.
Algeria: Algiers, Oran, etc.
American Virgin Islands: Charlotte Amalie, etc.
Andorra: Andorra la Vella, Arinsal, El Pas de la Casa, Encamp, Grandvalira, Ordino, Pal, Soldeu, Vallnord, etc.
Angola: Benguela, Luanda, etc.
Anguilla: The Valley, West End, etc.
Antigua and Barbuda: Jolly Harbour, Saint John’s, etc.
Argentina: Buenos Aires, Capilla del Monte, Colón, Córdoba, El Calafate, La Plata, Los Glaciares, Mar del Plata, Mendoza, Mina Clavero, Pinamar, Puerto Iguazú, Puerto Madryn, Rosario, Río Cuarto, Río Grande, Salta, San Carlos de Bariloche, San Martín de los Andes, San Miguel de Tucumán, San Rafael, Santa Rosa de Calamuchita, Tandil, Tierra del Fuego, Ushuaia, Villa Carlos Paz, Villa General Belgrano, Villa Gesell, Villa La Angostura, Villa de Merlo, etc.
Armenia: Dilijan, Etchmiadzin, Goris, Gyumri, Jermuk, Sevan, Stepanavan, Tsaghkadzor, Vagharshapat, Vanadzor, Yeghegnadzor, Yerevan, etc.
Aruba: Eagle Beach, Noord, Oranjestad, Palm Beach, Santa Cruz, Savaneta, etc.
Australia: Adelaide, Airlie Beach, Alice Springs, Bondi Beach, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Cairns, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Darwin, Daylesford, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef, Hervey Bay, Hobart, Hyams Beach, Jervis Bay, Launceston, Logan City, Mackay, Mandurah, Maroochydore, Melbourne, Mooloolaba, Mount Gambier, New South Wales, Newcastle, Noosa Heads, Northern Territory, Perth, Port Douglas, Queensland, Redland City, Rockhampton, South Australia, Surfers Paradise, Sydney, Tasmania, Toowoomba, Townsville, Ulladulla, Victor Harbor, Victoria, Western Australia, Wollongong, etc.
Austria: Abtenau, Alpbach, Austrian Alps, Bad Gastein, Bad Hofgastein, Bad Kleinkirchheim, Dürnstein, Flachau, Fugen, Graz, Hallstatt, Innsbruck, Ischgl, Kaprun, Kitzbühel, Klagenfurt, Klosterneuburg, Kufstein, Lech, Leogang, Lienz, Linz, Maria Alm, Mayrhofen, Neustift im Stubaital, Obergurgl, Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Saalfelden, Salzburg, Schladming, Seefeld, Serfaus, St. Anton, St. Johann im Pongau, Sölden, Tux, Tyrol, Vienna, Villach, Wachau, Wagrain, Zell am See, etc.
Azerbaijan: Baku, Ganja, Lankaran, Quba, Qusar, Shahdag, Sheki, Stepanakert, etc.
Bahamas: Andros, Eleuthera, Exuma, Freeport, Grand Bahama, Nassau, New Providence, Paradise Island, etc.
Bahrain: Manama, etc.
Bangladesh: Barisal, Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Dhaka, Khulna, Mymensingh, Narayanganj, Rajshahi, Sylhet, etc.
Barbados: Bridgetown, etc.
Belarus: Babruysk, Baranavichy, Białowieża Forest, Brest Belarus, Gomel, Grodno, Lahoysk, Maladzyechna, Minsk, Mogilev, Nesvizh, Pinsk, Silichi, Slonim, Vitebsk, etc.
Belgium: Antwerp, Ardennes, Blankenberge, Bouillon, Bruges, Brussels, Charleroi, De Haan, De Panne, Durbuy, Flanders, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Leuven, Liège, Namur, Nieuwpoort, Ostend, Spa, Ypres, Zeebrugge, etc.
Belize: Ambergris Caye, Belize City, Caye Caulker, Placencia, San Pedro, etc.
Benin: Cotonou, etc.
Bermuda: Hamilton, etc.
Bhutan: Paro, Thimphu, etc.
Bolivia: Cochabamba, El Alto, La Paz, Oruro, Quillacollo, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Sucre, Uyuni, etc.
Bosnia and Herzegovina: Banja Luka, Bihać, Jahorina, Medjugorje, Mostar, Neum, Sarajevo, Travnik, Trebinje, etc.
Botswana: Gaborone, Maun, etc.
Brazil: Amazon River, Amazonia, Angra dos Reis, Arraial do Cabo, Atlantic Forest, Balneário Camboriú, Belo Horizonte, Belém, Bombinhas, Brasília, Búzios, Cabo Frio, Camaçari, Campinas, Campos do Jordão, Caraguatatuba, Copacabana, Costa do Sauípe, Curitiba, Duque de Caxias, Fernando de Noronha, Florianópolis, Fortaleza, Foz do Iguaçu, Goiânia, Gramado, Guarujá, Guarulhos, Iguazu Falls, Ilha Grande, Ilhabela, Ilhéus, Ipanema, Itacaré, Maceió, Manaus, Morro de São Paulo, Natal, Niterói, Osasco, Ouro Preto, Paraty, Petrópolis, Porto Alegre, Porto Seguro, Praia do Forte, Recife, Ribeirão Preto, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Santos, São Gonçalo, São José dos Campos, São Luís, São Paulo, São Sebastião, Trancoso, Ubatuba, Vila do Abraão, etc.
British Virgin Islands: Tortola, etc.
Brunei: Bandar Seri Begawan, etc.
Bulgaria: Albena, Apriltsi, Arbanasi, Balchik, Bansko, Blagoevgrad, Borovets, Burgas, Byala, Chepelare, Chernomorets, Dobrinishte, Gabrovo, Golden Sands, Haskovo, Hisarya, Kavarna, Kazanlak, Kiten, Koprivshtitsa, Kranevo, Lovech, Lozenets, Nesebar, Obzor, Pamporovo, Pazardzhik, Pirin, Pleven, Plovdiv, Pomorie, Primorsko, Ravda, Razlog, Rila, Ruse, Saints Constantine and Helena, Samokov, Sandanski, Sapareva Banya, Shumen, Sliven, Smolyan, Sofia, Sozopol, Stara Zagora, Sunny Beach, Sveti Vlas, Targovishte, Tryavna, Tsarevo, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Velingrad, Vratsa, Yambol, etc.
Burkina Faso: Bobo-Dioulasso, Ouagadougou, etc.
Burundi: Bujumbura, etc.
Cambodia: Angkor, Battambang, Kampot, Kep, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, etc.
Cameroon: Bafoussam, Bamenda, Douala, Garoua, Kribi, Limbe, Maroua, Yaoundé, etc.
Canada: Alberta, Banff, Brampton, British Columbia, Burnaby, Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Gatineau, Halifax, Hamilton, Jasper, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kingston, Kitchener, Laval, London, Longueuil, Manitoba, Markham, Mississauga, Moncton, Mont-Tremblant, Montreal, Nanaimo, New Brunswick, Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Ottawa, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Regina, Richmond, Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Surrey, Toronto, Vancouver, Vaughan, Victoria, Whistler, Whitehorse, Windsor, Winnipeg, Yukon, etc.
Cape Verde: Boa Vista Cape Verde, Sal, etc.
Caribbean Netherlands:, etc.
Cayman Islands: George Town, Grand Cayman, West Bay, etc.
Central African Republic: Bangui, etc.
Chad: N'Djamena, etc.
Chile: Antofagasta, Arica, Atacama, Coquimbo, Easter Island, Hanga Roa, Iquique, La Serena, Patagonia, Pucón, Puerto Montt, Puerto Natales, Puerto Varas, Punta Arenas, San Pedro de Atacama, Santiago, Torres del Paine, Valdivia, Valparaíso, Villarrica, Viña del Mar, etc.
China: Anshun, Baishan, Baoding, Baoshan, Baotou, Beihai, Beijing, Binzhou, Changchun, Changsha, Changzhi, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dali, Dalian, Datong, Dengfeng, Diqing, Dongguan, Emeishan, Foshan, Great Wall of China, Guangdong, Guangzhou, Guilin, Guiyang, Hainan, Hangzhou, Harbin, Honghe, Huashan, Huizhou, Jiangmen, Jiangxi, Jiaxing, Jilin, Jinan, Jincheng, Jingdezhen, Jinzhong, Jiujiang, Jiuzhaigou, Kashgar, Kunming, Langfang, Lanzhou, Laoshan, Leshan, Lhasa, Lianyungang, Lijiang, Linfen, Linyi, Liuzhou, Luoyang, Lushan, Lüliang, Mianyang, Nanchang, Nanchong, Nanjing, Nanning, Nantong, Ngawa, Ningbo, Qiandongnan, Qingdao, Qingyuan, Qinhuangdao, Qufu, Qujing, Rizhao, Sanya, Shandong, Shanghai, Shangri-La, Shantou, Shanxi, Shaoguan, Shaolin, Shaoxing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shigatse, Shijiazhuang, Sichuan, Suzhou, Tai'an, Taiyuan, Taizhou Jiangsu, Tangshan, Tianjin, Tibet, Weifang, Weihai, Wuhan, Wulingyuan, Wutai, Wuxi, Xi'an, Xiamen, Xinzhou, Xishuangbanna, Ya'an, Yanbian, Yangtze, Yangzhou, Yantai, Yellow River, Yibin, Yinchuan, Yiwu, Yuncheng, Yunnan, Zhangjiajie, Zhanjiang, Zhejiang, Zhengzhou, Zhongshan, Zhongwei, Zhoushan, Zhuhai, Zunyi, Ürümqi, etc.
Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogotá, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, Medellín, Pereira, San Andrés, Santa Marta, Villa de Leyva, Villavicencio, etc.
Comoros: Moroni, etc.
Costa Rica: Alajuela, Jacó, La Fortuna, Manuel Antonio, Monteverde, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Puntarenas, Quepos, San José, Santa Teresa, Tamarindo, Tortuguero, etc.
Croatia: Baška Voda, Baška, Bibinje, Biograd na Moru, Bol, Brač, Brela, Cavtat, Cres, Dalmatia, Dubrovnik, Fažana, Hvar, Istria, Ičići, Karlovac, Kolocep, Korčula, Kožino, Krk, Kukljica, Lopud, Lovran, Lošinj, Makarska, Mali Lošinj, Malinska, Medulin, Mlini, Nin, Novi Vinodolski, Novigrad, Omiš, Opatija, Orebić, Pag, Pakoštane, Petrčane, Podstrana, Poreč, Povljana, Privlaka, Pula, Rab, Rabac, Rijeka, Rovinj, Slavonski Brod, Split, Stari Grad, Starigrad, Sukošan, Supetar, Sveti Filip i Jakov, Trogir, Tučepi, Umag, Vir, Vrsar, Zadar, Zagreb, Čiovo, Šibenik, Šipan, etc.
Cuba: Baracoa, Camagüey, Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Cayo Santa María, Cienfuegos, Guantánamo, Havana, Holguín, Pinar del Río, Remedios Cuba, Sancti Spíritus, Santa Clara Cuba, Santiago de Cuba, Trinidad, Varadero, Viñales, etc.
Curaçao: Sint Michiel, Westpunt, Willemstad, etc.
Cyprus: Ayia Napa, Coral Bay Cyprus, Famagusta, Kouklia, Kyrenia, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, Paphos, Paralimni, Peyia, Pissouri, Polis, Protaras, etc.
Czech Republic: Bohemia, Brno, Děčín, Františkovy Lázně, Frymburk, Frýdek-Místek, Harrachov, Hradec Králové, Jihlava, Karlovy Vary, Kladno, Krkonoše, Kutná Hora, Liberec, Lipno nad Vltavou, Marienbad, Mikulov, Mladá Boleslav, Mělník, Olomouc, Ostrava, Pardubice, Plzeň, Poděbrady, Prague, Teplice, Třeboň, Zlín, Znojmo, Ústí nad Labem, České Budějovice, Český Krumlov, Špindlerův Mlýn, Železná Ruda, etc.
Democratic Republic of the Congo: Kinshasa, etc.
Denmark: Aalborg, Aarhus, Billund, Copenhagen, Ebeltoft, Esbjerg, Frederikshavn, Greenland, Helsingør, Herning, Hirtshals, Hjørring, Holstebro, Ilulissat, Jutland, Kerteminde, Nuuk, Odense, Ringkøbing, Silkeborg, Skagen, Skive, Sønderborg, Vejle, Viborg, etc.
Djibouti: Djibouti City, etc.
Dominican Republic: Boca Chica, Bávaro, Cabarete, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Santiago de los Caballeros, Santo Domingo, Sosúa, etc.
East Timor: Dili, etc.
Ecuador: Baños, Cuenca, Galápagos Islands, Guayaquil, Manta, Otavalo, Puerto Ayora, Puerto López, Quito, Salinas, etc.
Egypt: Abu Simbel, Al Qusair, Alexandria, Aswan, Cairo, Dahab, El Alamein, El Gouna, El Hadaba, Faiyum, Giza, Hurghada, Luxor, Marsa Alam, Mersa Matruh, Naama Bay, Nabq Bay, Nile, Nuweiba, Port Said, Red Sea, Safaga, Sahl Hasheesh, Scharm asch-Schaich, Sharks Bay, Sinai, Suez, Taba, Valley of the Kings, etc.
El Salvador: La Libertad, San Salvador, etc.
Equatorial Guinea: Malabo, etc.
Eritrea: Asmara, etc.
Estonia: Haapsalu, Kuressaare, Narva, Pärnu, Saaremaa, Tallinn, Tartu, etc.
Ethiopia: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Gondar, etc.
Falkland Islands: Stanley, etc.
Faroe Islands: Sørvágur, Tórshavn, etc.
Fiji: Nadi, Suva, Viti Levu Island, etc.
Finland: Espoo, Helsinki, Imatra, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Jämsä, Kotka, Kuopio, Kuusamo, Lahti, Lapland, Lappeenranta, Levi, Mariehamn, Mikkeli, Moomin World, Naantali, Nilsiä, Oulu, Pori, Porvoo, Pyhätunturi, Rovaniemi, Rukatunturi, Saariselkä, Saimaa, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa, Vantaa, Vuokatti, Åland Islands, etc.
France: Aix-en-Provence, Ajaccio, Alsace, Angers, Annecy, Antibes, Aquitaine, Arles, Auch, Auvergne, Avignon, Avoriaz, Bayonne, Beaune, Besançon, Biarritz, Bonifacio, Bordeaux, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Briançon, Brittany, Burgundy, Cabourg, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Calais, Calvi, Canet-en-Roussillon, Cannes, Carcassonne, Cassis, Cavalaire-sur-Mer, Chambéry, Chamonix, Clermont-Ferrand, Colmar, Corsica, Courchevel, Deauville, Dijon, Dunkirk, French Alps, French Riviera, Fréjus, Grenoble, Grimaud, Honfleur, Hyères, La Ciotat, La Plagne, La Roche-sur-Yon, La Rochelle, La Tranche-sur-Mer, Le Grau-du-Roi, Le Havre, Le Lavandou, Le Mans, Le Puy-en-Velay, Les Arcs, Les Gets, Les Issambres, Les Menuires, Les Sables-d'Olonne, Lille, Limoges, Lourdes, Lyon, Mandelieu-la-Napoule, Marseille, Megève, Menton, Mont-Dore, Montpellier, Morzine, Méribel, Nantes, Narbonne, Nice, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Normandy, Nîmes, Paradiski, Paris, Pas-de-Calais, Perpignan, Portes du Soleil, Porto-Vecchio, Provence, Périgueux, Reims, Rhône-Alpes, Rouen, Royan, Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, Saint-Jean-de-Monts, Saint-Malo, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Saint-Raphaël, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Saint-Tropez, Sainte-Maxime, Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Saumur, Strasbourg, The Three Valleys, Tignes, Toulon, Toulouse, Tours, Trouville-sur-Mer, Val Thorens, Val-d'Isère, Vendée, Versailles, Vichy, Étretat, Île-de-France, etc.
French Guiana: Cayenne, Kourou, etc.
French Polynesia: Bora Bora, Mo'orea, Papeete, Tahiti, etc.
Gabon: Franceville, Libreville, Moanda, Port-Gentil, etc.
Gambia: Banjul, Serekunda, etc.
Georgia: Bakuriani, Batumi, Borjomi, Gori, Gudauri, Kobuleti, Kutaisi, Mestia, Mtskheta, Poti, Sighnaghi, Stepantsminda, Tbilisi, Telavi, Zugdidi, etc.
Germany: Aachen, Augsburg, Bad Birnbach, Bad Driburg, Bad Elster, Bad Ems, Bad Füssing, Bad Godesberg, Bad Harzburg, Bad Homburg, Bad Kissingen, Bad Kreuznach, Bad Mergentheim, Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler, Bad Reichenhall, Bad Salzuflen, Bad Schandau, Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg, Bamberg, Bavaria, Bayerisch Eisenstein, Berchtesgaden, Bergen auf Rügen, Berlin, Bernkastel-Kues, Bielefeld, Binz, Bochum, Bodenmais, Bonn, Bottrop, Brandenburg, Braunlage, Braunschweig, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Brilon, Chemnitz, Cochem, Cologne, Cuxhaven, Dortmund, Dresden, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Eisenach, Erfurt, Erlangen, Essen, Europa-Park, Flensburg, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Freudenstadt, Friedrichshafen, Fürth, Füssen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Gelsenkirchen, Glowe, Goslar, Görlitz, Göttingen, Hamburg, Hanover, Heide Park, Heidelberg, Heiligendamm, Heligoland, Hesse, Hinterzarten, Idar-Oberstein, Ingolstadt, Inzell, Karlsruhe, Kiel, Koblenz, Konstanz, Krefeld, Lake Constance, Lam, Leipzig, Lindau, Lower Saxony, Ludwigsburg, Lörrach, Lübeck, Magdeburg, Mainz, Mannheim, Marburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Medebach, Monschau, Munich, Mönchengladbach, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Münster, Neuschwanstein Castle, Neuss, Norddeich, Norden, Norderney, North Rhine-Westphalia, Nuremberg, Oberhausen, Oberstdorf, Oldenburg, Olsberg, Osnabrück, Paderborn, Pforzheim, Potsdam, Putbus, Quedlinburg, Rathen, Regensburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Rostock, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Ruhpolding, Rust, Rügen, Saarbrücken, Saarland, Sassnitz, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Schluchsee, Schmallenberg, Schwerin, Schönau am Königsee, Sindelfingen, Singen, Solingen, Soltau, Spandau, Speyer, Stralsund, Stuttgart, Sylt, Thuringia, Titisee-Neustadt, Travemünde, Trier, Ulm, Warnemünde, Weimar, Wernigerode, Westerland, Wiesbaden, Winterberg, Wolfsburg, Wuppertal, Würzburg, Xanten, Zingst, Zwiesel, Überlingen, etc.
Ghana: Accra, Ashaiman, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Kumasi, Sekondi-Takoradi, etc.
Greece: Acharavi, Aegina, Afantou, Afytos, Agios Gordios, Andros, Arkadia, Athens, Cephalonia, Chania, Chaniotis, Chios, Corfu, Corinth, Crete, Cyclades, Dassia, Delphi, Dodecanese, Faliraki, Halkidiki, Heraklion, Hersonissos, Hydra, Ialysos, Ionian Islands, Kalamata, Kalavryta, Kalymnos, Kardamaina, Karpathos, Kassandra, Kastoria, Katerini, Kavos, Kefalos, Kokkari, Kos, Kriopigi, Laganas, Lefkada, Lemnos, Lesbos, Lindos, Loutraki, Marathokampos, Meteora, Mithymna, Monemvasia, Mount Athos, Mykonos, Mytilene, Nafplio, Naxos, Neos Marmaras, Paleokastritsa, Parga, Patmos, Patras, Pefkochori, Pefkos, Peloponnese, Polychrono, Poros, Pythagoreio, Rethymno, Rhodes, Samos, Samothrace, Santorini, Sidari, Sithonia, Sparta, Spetses, Sporades, Syros, Thasos, Thessaloniki, Tingaki, Zakynthos, etc.
Guadeloupe: Saint-François, etc.
Guam: Tamuning, Tumon, etc.
Guatemala: Antigua Guatemala, etc.
Guinea: Conakry, etc.
Guinea-Bissau: Bissau, etc.
Guyana: Georgetown, etc.
Haiti: Cap-Haitien, Port-au-Prince, etc.
Honduras: Roatán, Tegucigalpa, etc.
Hong Kong: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, Mong Kok, New Territories, Repulse Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Wan Chai, etc.
Hungary: Balatonfüred, Budapest, Eger, Gyula, Hajdúszoboszló, Hévíz, Keszthely, Lake Balaton, Pécs, Siófok, Szeged, Székesfehérvár, Zalakaros, etc.
Iceland: Akureyri, Blue Lagoon, Borgarnes, Egilsstaðir, Garðabær, Hafnarfjörður, Hveragerði, Höfn, Keflavík, Kópavogur, Reykjavik, Selfoss, Vík í Mýrdal, Ísafjörður, etc.
India: Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Alappuzha, Allahabad, Amritsar, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Aurangabad, Ayodhya, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Darjeeling, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharamshala, Fatehpur Sikri, Gangtok, Goa, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hajipur, Hampi, Haridwar, Himachal Pradesh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnataka, Katra, Kerala, Khajuraho, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kozhikode, Ladakh, Leh, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madhya Pradesh, Madikeri, Madurai, Maharashtra, Malvan, Manali, Mangalore, Manipur, Mathura, Mount Abu, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nagpur, Nainital, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Odisha, Ooty, Pachmarhi, Pahalgam, Palakkad, Patna, Pollachi, Pune, Punjab, Puri, Pushkar, Raipur, Rajasthan, Ramnagar, Ratnagiri, Rishikesh, Sawai Madhopur, Shimla, Sikkim, Siliguri, Srinagar, Tamil Nadu, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirupati, Udaipur, Ujjain, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Varanasi, Varkala, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Bengal, etc.
Indonesia: Bali, Balikpapan, Bandung, Batu, Bintan, Bogor, Borobudur, Denpasar, Jakarta, Java, Jimbaran, Kalimantan, Kuta, Lombok, Makassar, Malang, Mataram, Medan, Nusa Dua, Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Sanur, Semarang, Seminyak, Sumatra, Surabaya, Surakarta, Ubud, Yogyakarta, etc.
Iran: Isfahan, Mashhad, Shiraz, Tehran, etc.
Iraq: Baghdad, Basra, Duhok, Erbil, Karbala, Sulaymaniyah, etc.
Ireland: Achill Island, Bray, Bundoran, Carlow, Clifden, Connemara, Cork, Dingle, Donegal, Doolin, Drogheda, Dublin, Dundalk, Ennis, Galway, Glendalough, Kenmare, Kilkenny, Killarney, Letterkenny, Limerick, Navan, Shannon, Swords, Tralee, Waterford, Westport, etc.
Isle of Man: Douglas, Port Erin, etc.
Israel: Acre, Amirim, Arad, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Bat Yam, Beersheba, Caesarea, Dead Sea, Eilat, Ein Bokek, Galilee, Golan Heights, Gush Dan, Had Nes, Haifa, Hermon, Herzliya, Jaffa, Jerusalem, Katzrin, Metula, Mitzpe Ramon, Nahariya, Nazareth, Netanya, Petah Tikva, Ramat Gan, Ramot, Rishon LeZion, Rosh Pinna, Safed, Sea of Galilee, Tel Aviv, Tiberias, Zikhron Ya'akov, etc.
Italy: Abano Terme, Abruzzo, Agrigento, Alassio, Alberobello, Alghero, Amalfi Coast, Ancona, Aosta Valley, Apulia, Arezzo, Arona, Arzachena, Asciano, Ascoli Piceno, Assisi, Asti, Bardolino, Bari, Basilicata, Baveno, Bellagio, Bellaria-Igea Marina, Benevento, Bergamo, Bologna, Bolzano, Bordighera, Bormio, Bracciano, Brescia, Breuil-Cervinia, Brindisi, Cagliari, Calabria, Campania, Canazei, Caorle, Capri, Carrara, Castelnuovo Berardenga, Castiglion Fiorentino, Castiglione d'Orcia, Castiglione del Lago, Castiglione della Pescaia, Catania, Cattolica, Cefalù, Cervia, Cesena, Cesenatico, Chianciano Terme, Chieti, Chioggia, Cinque Terre, Città della Pieve, Civitavecchia, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Cortona, Costa Smeralda, Courmayeur, Desenzano del Garda, Dolomites, Elba, Emilia-Romagna, Ercolano, Fabriano, Fano, Fasano, Fassa Valley, Ferrara, Finale Ligure, Fiumicino, Florence, Forte dei Marmi, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Gabicce Mare, Gaeta, Gallipoli, Genoa, Golfo Aranci, Greve in Chianti, Grosseto, Gubbio, Herculaneum, Imperia, Ischia, Italian Alps, Jesolo, L'Aquila, La Spezia, Lake Como, Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, Lampedusa, Lazio, Lazise, Lecco, Lerici, Lido di Jesolo, Lignano Sabbiadoro, Liguria, Livigno, Livorno, Lombardy, Lucca, Madonna di Campiglio, Malcesine, Manarola, Mantua, Maratea, Massa, Matera, Menaggio, Merano, Messina, Mestre, Milan, Milazzo, Misano Adriatico, Monopoli, Montalcino, Montecatini Terme, Montepulciano, Monterosso al Mare, Monza, Naples, Nardò, Novara, Olbia, Ortisei, Ostuni, Otranto, Padua, Palermo, Parma, Perugia, Pesaro, Pescara, Peschici, Peschiera del Garda, Piacenza, Piedmont, Pienza, Pisa, Pistoia, Pitigliano, Polignano a Mare, Pompeii, Pordenone, Porto Cervo, Porto Cesareo, Portoferraio, Portofino, Positano, Prato, Ragusa, Rapallo, Rapolano Terme, Ravenna, Riccione, Rimini, Riomaggiore, Riva del Garda, Rome, Salerno, San Casciano dei Bagni, San Gimignano, Sanremo, Sardinia, Savona, Sestriere, Sicily, Siena, Sinalunga, Siracusa, Sirmione, Sorrento, Sottomarina, Sperlonga, Stresa, Sëlva, Taormina, Taranto, Terracina, Tivoli, Torrita di Siena, Trani, Trapani, Trentino-Alto Adige, Trento, Treviso, Trieste, Tropea, Turin, Tuscany, Umbria, Urbino, Val Gardena, Veneto, Venice, Ventimiglia, Verbania, Vernazza, Verona, Vesuvius, Viareggio, Vicenza, Vieste, Viterbo, etc.
Ivory Coast: Abidjan, Assinie-Mafia, Bouaké, San-Pédro, Yamoussoukro, etc.
Jamaica: Kingston, Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, Runaway Bay, etc.
Japan: Atami, Chiba, Fujisawa, Fukuoka, Furano, Hakodate, Hakone, Hakuba, Hamamatsu, Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Ishigaki, Itō, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kanazawa, Karuizawa, Kashiwa, Kawasaki, Kitakyushu, Kobe, Kusatsu, Kutchan, Kyoto, Lake Suwa, Matsumoto, Miyakojima, Nagasaki, Nagoya, Naha, Nanjō, Nikkō, Okinawa, Onna, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Shizuoka, Takayama, Tokyo, Tsuyama, Yamanouchi, Yokohama, etc.
Jordan: Amman, Aqaba, Irbid, Jerash, Madaba, Petra, Sweimeh, Wadi Musa, Wadi Rum, Zarqa, etc.
Kazakhstan: Aktau, Aktobe, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Burabay, Karagandy, Kokshetau, Kostanay, Lake Balkhash, Oskemen, Pavlodar, Semey, Shymbulak, Shymkent, Taraz, etc.
Kenya: Kisumu, Lake Victoria, Masai Mara, Mombasa, Nairobi, Ukunda, etc.
Kiribati: South Tarawa, etc.
Kongo: Brazzaville, Pointe-Noire, etc.
Kosovo: Pristina, Prizren, etc.
Kuwait: Hawally, Kuwait City, Salmiya, etc.
Kyrgyzstan: Bishkek, Bosteri, Cholpon-Ata, Issyk Kul, Karakol, Osh, etc.
Laos: Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng, Vientiane, etc.
Latvia: Cēsis, Daugavpils, Jelgava, Jūrmala, Liepāja, Riga, Rēzekne, Sigulda, Ventspils, etc.
Lebanon: Baalbeck, Beirut, Byblos, Faraya, Jounieh, Mzaar Kfardebian, Tripoli, etc.
Lesotho: Maseru, etc.
Liberia: Monrovia, etc.
Libya: Benghazi, Tripoli, etc.
Liechtenstein: Schaan, Vaduz, etc.
Lithuania: Druskininkai, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Nida, Palanga, Panevėžys, Trakai, Vilnius, Šiauliai, Šventoji, etc.
Luxembourg: Differdange, Dudelange, Echternach, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg City, Vianden, etc.
Macedonia: Bitola, Mavrovo, Ohrid, Skopje, etc.
Madagascar: Antananarivo, etc.
Malawi: Blantyre, Lilongwe, etc.
Malaysia: Borneo, George Town, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Johor, Kedah, Kota Bharu, Kota Kinabalu, Kuah, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan, Kuching, Langkawi, Malacca, Penang, Putrajaya, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Shah Alam, etc.
Maldives: Kaafu Atoll, Malé, etc.
Mali: Bamako, etc.
Malta: Birżebbuġa, Buġibba, Gozo, Gżira, Mellieħa, Paceville, Pembroke, Qawra, Sliema, St. Julian's, St. Paul's Bay, Valletta, etc.
Martinique: Fort-de-France, La Trinité, Le Diamant, Les Trois-Îlets, Sainte-Luce, etc.
Mauritania: Nouakchott, etc.
Mauritius: Port Louis, etc.
Mexico: Acapulco, Akumal, Cabo San Lucas, Cancún, Chetumal, Chichen Itza, Chihuahua, Ciudad Juárez, Cozumel, Cuernavaca, Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Guaymas, Isla Mujeres, Ixtapa, Los Cabos, Manzanillo, Mazatlán, Monterrey, Mérida, Oaxaca, Playa del Carmen, Puebla, Puerto Aventuras, Puerto Escondido, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Peñasco, Puerto Vallarta, Querétaro, Riviera Maya, San Carlos, San Cristóbal de las Casas, San Francisco de Campeche, San Miguel de Allende, San Miguel de Cozumel, Teotihuacan, Tijuana, Toluca, Tulum, Zihuatanejo, etc.
Moldova: Bălți, Chișinău, Tiraspol, etc.
Monaco: Monte Carlo, etc.
Mongolia: Darkhan, Erdenet, Ulaanbaatar, etc.
Montenegro: Bar, Bečići, Bijela, Budva, Cetinje, Dobra Voda, Dobrota, Herceg Novi, Igalo, Kolašin, Kotor, Miločer, Nikšić, Perast, Petrovac, Podgorica, Prčanj, Sutomore, Sveti Stefan, Tivat, Ulcinj, Žabljak, etc.
Montserrat: Plymouth, etc.
Morocco: Agadir, Asilah, Casablanca, Chefchaouen, El Jadida, Essaouira, Fez, Marrakesh, Meknes, Merzouga, Mohammedia, Nador, Ouarzazate, Rabat, Tangier, Taroudant, Tinghir, Tétouan, etc.
Mozambique: Maputo, etc.
Myanmar: Mandalay, Naypyidaw, Nyaung Shwe, Yangon, etc.
Namibia: Rundu, Swakopmund, Walvis Bay, Windhoek, etc.
Nepal: Chitwan, Himalayas, Kathmandu, Lukla, Lumbini, Mount Everest, Nagarkot, Namche Bazaar, Patan, Pokhara, Tengboche, etc.
Netherlands: 's-Hertogenbosch, Alkmaar, Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Delft, Domburg, Dordrecht, Eindhoven, Groningen, Haarlem, Leiden, Maastricht, Nijmegen, Noordwijk, Rotterdam, Texel, The Hague, Utrecht, Valkenburg aan de Geul, Wijk aan Zee, Zandvoort, etc.
New Caledonia: Nouméa, etc.
New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gisborne, Hamilton, Hastings, Invercargill, Kaikoura, Lower Hutt, Napier, Nelson, New Plymouth, North Island, Palmerston North, Porirua, Queenstown, Rotorua, South Island, Taupo, Tauranga, Waiheke Island, Wanaka, Wellington, Whangarei, etc.
Nicaragua: Granada, Managua, etc.
Nigeria: Abuja, Benin City, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Ilorin, Jos, Kaduna, Lagos, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Uyo, etc.
Niue: Alofi, etc.
North Korea: Pyongyang, etc.
Northern Mariana Islands: Saipan, etc.
Norway: Arendal, Aurland, Beitostølen, Bergen, Bodø, Bærum, Fredrikstad, Gardermoen, Geilo, Geirangerfjord, Hardangerfjord, Hemsedal, Kirkenes, Kristiansand, Kristiansund, Larvik, Lillehammer, Lillestrøm, Lofoten, Narvik, Nordkapp, Nordland, Nærøyfjord, Oppdal, Oslo, Rana, Rauma, Røros, Sandnes, Sandvika, Sarpsborg, Sognefjord, Stavanger, Stryn, Svalbard, Svolvær, Tromsø, Trondheim, Vardø, Vestvågøy, Voss, Ålesund, etc.
Oman: Muscat, Nizwa, Salalah, Seeb, etc.
Pakistan: Bhurban, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, etc.
Palau: Koror, Peleliu, etc.
Palestine: Beit Sahour, Bethlehem, Hebron, Jenin, Jericho, Nablus, Ramallah, etc.
Panama: Bocas del Toro, etc.
Papua New Guinea: Port Moresby, etc.
Paraguay: Asunción, Ciudad Del Este, Encarnación, Panama City, etc.
Peru: Arequipa, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Cusco, Huancayo, Huanchaco, Huaraz, Ica, Iquitos, Lima, Machu Picchu, Máncora, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paracas, Pisco, Piura, Puerto Maldonado, Puno, Tacna, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Urubamba, etc.
Philippines: Angeles City, Antipolo, Bacolod, Bacoor, Baguio, Batangas, Bohol, Boracay, Cagayan de Oro, Calamba, Caloocan, Cebu, Coron, Dasmariñas, Davao, Dumaguete, El Nido, General Santos, Iloilo City, Kalibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Las Piñas, Luzon, Mactan, Makati, Mandaue, Manila, Marikina, Mindanao, Muntinlupa, Olongapo, Palawan, Panglao, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, Puerto Galera, Puerto Princesa, Quezon City, Tagaytay, Tagbilaran, Taguig, Valenzuela, Visayas, Zamboanga, etc.
Poland: Augustów, Białka Tatrzańska, Białowieża Forest, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bukowina Tatrzańska, Bydgoszcz, Ciechocinek, Częstochowa, Darłowo, Elbląg, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Giżycko, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Jastarnia, Jastrzębia Góra, Kalisz, Katowice, Kielce, Koszalin, Kołobrzeg, Kraków, Krynica Morska, Krynica-Zdrój, Lublin, Malbork, Mikołajki, Międzyzdroje, Mrągowo, Olsztyn, Opole, Oświęcim, Poznań, Puck, Płock, Radom, Rzeszów, Sopot, Stargard, Szczawnica, Szczecin, Szczyrk, Słubice, Tarnów, Toruń, Tricity, Ustka, Ustroń, Warsaw, Wisła, Wrocław, Władysławowo, Zakopane, Zielona Góra, Łeba, Łódź, Świnoujście, etc.
Portugal: Albufeira, Algarve, Aljezur, Almancil, Armação de Pêra, Azores, Braga, Cabanas de Tavira, Carvoeiro, Cascais, Castro Marim, Coimbra, Estoril, Faro, Figueira da Foz, Funchal, Fátima, Guimarães, Lagoa, Lagos, Lisbon, Loulé, Madeira, Monte Gordo, Nazaré, Olhão, Ponta Delgada, Portimão, Porto, Praia da Luz, Quarteira, Sesimbra, Silves, Sintra, Tavira, Vila Real de Santo António, Vila do Bispo, Vilamoura, Évora, etc.
Puerto Rico: Bayamón, Caguas, Carolina, Mayagüez, Ponce, San Juan, Vieques, etc.
Qatar: Doha, etc.
Romania: Bran, Brașov, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Constanța, Poiana Brașov, Sibiu, Sighișoara, Timișoara, Transylvania, etc.
Russia: Abakan, Abrau-Dyurso, Abzakovo, Adler, Altai Republic, Alupka, Alushta, Anadyr, Anapa, Angarsk, Apatity, Arkhangelsk, Arkhipo Osipovka, Arkhyz, Armavir, Astrakhan, Bakhchysarai, Balaklava, Balakovo, Balashikha, Baltic Sea, Barnaul, Belgorod, Belokurikha, Biysk, Black Sea, Blagoveshchensk, Bolshoy Utrish, Bratsk, Bryansk, Caucasian Mineral Waters, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Cherepovets, Cherkessk, Chita, Chornomorske, Crimea, Curonian Spit, Dagomys, Divnomorskoye, Dombay, Domodedovo, Dzerzhinsk, Dzhankhot, Dzhemete, Dzhubga, Elektrostal, Elista, Engels, Estosadok, Feodosia, Foros, Gaspra, Gatchina, Gelendzhik, Golden Ring, Golubitskaya, Gorky Gorod, Gornaya Karusel, Gorno-Altaysk, Goryachy Klyuch, Grozny, Gurzuf, Irkutsk, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Kabardinka, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kamchatka, Kamensk-Uralsky, Karelia, Kazan, Kemerovo, Kerch, Khabarovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Khibiny, Khimki, Khosta, Kirov, Kirovsk, Kislovodsk, Kizhi, Koktebel, Kolomna, Kolpino, Komsomolsk on Amur, Konakovo, Koreiz, Korobitsyno, Korolev, Kostroma, Krasnaya Polyana, Krasnodar Krai, Krasnodar, Krasnogorsk, Krasnoyarsk, Kudepsta, Kurgan, Kursk, Kyzyl, Lake Baikal, Lake Seliger, Lazarevskoye, Lipetsk, Listvyanka, Loo, Lyubertsy, Magadan, Magnitogorsk, Makhachkala, Massandra, Matsesta, Maykop, Miass, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow, Mount Elbrus, Murmansk, Murom, Mytishchi, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nakhodka, Nalchik, Naryan-Mar, Nebug, Nizhnekamsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Norilsk, Novokuznetsk, Novorossiysk, Novosibirsk, Novyi Svit, Novyy Urengoy, Obninsk, Odintsovo, Olginka, Omsk, Orenburg, Orsk, Oryol, Partenit, Penza, Pereslavl Zalessky, Perm, Pervouralsk, Petergof, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Petrozavodsk, Plyos, Podolsk, Popovka, Prielbrusye, Primorsko-Akhtarsk, Pskov, Pulkovo, Pushkin, Pushkino, Pyatigorsk, Repino, Rosa Khutor, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Rybachye, Rybinsk, Saint Petersburg, Sakhalin, Saky, Salekhard, Samara, Saransk, Saratov, Sea of Azov, Sergiyev Posad, Serpukhov, Sestroretsk, Sevastopol, Shakhty, Sheregesh, Sheremetyevo, Siberia, Simeiz, Simferopol, Smolensk, Sochi, Solovetsky Islands, Sortavala, Stary Oskol, Stavropol, Sterlitamak, Sudak, Sukko, Surgut, Suzdal, Svetlogorsk, Syktyvkar, Syzran, Taganrog, Taman, Tambov, Tarusa, Temryuk, Terskol, Tobolsk, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Torzhok, Tuapse, Tula, Tver, Tyumen, Ufa, Uglich, Ukhta, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Usinsk, Ussuriysk, Utes, Valaam, Valday, Vardane, Velikiye Luki, Veliky Novgorod, Veliky Ustyug, Vityazevo, Vladikavkaz, Vladimir, Vladivostok, Vnukovo International Airport, Volga, Volgodonsk, Volgograd, Vologda, Volzhskiy, Vorkuta, Voronezh, Vyborg, Yakhroma, Yakornaya Shchel, Yakutsk, Yalta, Yaroslavl, Yekaterinburg, Yelets, Yenisei, Yessentuki, Yevpatoria, Yeysk, Yoshkar-Ola, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Zavidovo, Zelenogradsk, Zheleznovodsk, Zhukovsky, Zvenigorod, etc.
Rwanda: Butare, Gisenyi, Kibuye, Kigali, etc.
Réunion: Saint-Denis, etc.
Saint Barthélemy: Gustavia, etc.
Saint Kitts and Nevis: Basseterre, etc.
Saint Lucia: Anse La Raye, Castries, Gros Islet, Soufrière, etc.
Saint Martin:, etc.
Saint Pierre and Miquelon: Saint Pierre, etc.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Kingstown, etc.
Samoa: Apia, etc.
San Marino: City of San Marino, etc.
Saudi Arabia: Abha, Al Khobar, Buraydah, Dammam, Jeddah, Jizan, Jubail, Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, Ta'if, Tabuk, Yanbu, etc.
Senegal: Dakar, etc.
Serbia: Belgrade, Kopaonik, Niš, Novi Sad, Palić, Stara Planina, Subotica, Zlatibor, etc.
Seychelles: La Digue, Mahé, Praslin, etc.
Sierra Leone: Freetown, etc.
Singapore: Changi, Sentosa, etc.
Sint Maarten:, etc.
Slovakia: Bratislava, Jasná, Košice, Liptov, Tatranská Lomnica, Vysoké Tatry, Štrbské Pleso, etc.
Slovenia: Bled, Bohinj, Bovec, Kranjska Gora, Ljubljana, Maribor, Piran, Portorož, Rogaška Slatina, etc.
Solomon Islands: Honiara, etc.
Somalia: Mogadishu, etc.
Somaliland: Hargeisa, etc.
South Africa: Ballito, Benoni, Bloemfontein, Boksburg, Cape Town, Drakensberg, Durban, East London, George, Johannesburg, Kempton Park, Kimberley, Knysna, Kruger National Park, Marloth Park, Mossel Bay, Nelspruit, Pietermaritzburg, Plettenberg Bay, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, Potchefstroom, Pretoria, Rustenburg, Sandton, Stellenbosch, Umhlanga, etc.
South Korea: Busan, Cheongju, Daegu, Daejeon, Gangneung, Gapyeong, Gwangju, Gwangyang, Gyeongju, Incheon, Jejudo, Jeonju, Pyeongchang, Seogwipo, Seoul, Sokcho, Suwon, Ulsan, Yangyang, Yeosu, etc.
Spain: A Coruña, Alcúdia, Algeciras, Alicante, Almería, Altea, Andalusia, Antequera, Aragon, Asturias, Ayamonte, Baiona, Balearic Islands, Barbate, Barcelona, Basque Country, Benalmádena, Benidorm, Benissa, Besalú, Bilbao, Blanes, Buñol, Cadaqués, Cala d'Or, Calella, Calonge, Calp, Calvià, Cambados, Cambrils, Canary Islands, Cangas de Onís, Cantabria, Cartagena, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, Chiclana de la Frontera, Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada, Costa del Maresme, Costa del Sol, Cádiz, Córdoba, Dénia, El Puerto de Santa María, Empuriabrava, Estepona, Figueres, Formentera, Fuerteventura, Galicia, Gijón, Girona, Gran Canaria, Granada, Ibiza, Jerez de la Frontera, L'Escala, L'Estartit, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, La Pineda, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Llançà, Lleida, Lloret de Mar, Madrid, Magaluf, Malgrat de Mar, Mallorca, Marbella, Maspalomas, Menorca, Mijas, Mojácar, Moraira, Murcia, Málaga, Navarre, Nerja, O Grove, Ourense, Oviedo, Palma Nova, Palma de Mallorca, Pals, Poio, Pollença, Pontevedra, PortAventura, Portonovo, Ronda, Roquetas de Mar, Roses, Salamanca, Salou, San Sebastian, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Santander, Santiago de Compostela, Santillana del Mar, Sanxenxo, Seville, Sidges, Sierra Nevada, Tarifa, Tarragona, Tenerife, Toledo, Torremolinos, Torrevieja, Torroella de Montgrí, Tossa de Mar, Valencia, Vigo, Vélez-Málaga, Xàbia, Zaragoza, etc.
Sri Lanka: Anuradhapura, Bentota, Beruwala, Colombo, Dambulla, Galle, Hikkaduwa, Jaffna, Kandy, Mirissa, Negombo, Nuwara Eliya, Sigiriya, Tangalle, Trincomalee, Unawatuna, Weligama, etc.
Sudan: Khartoum, Port Sudan, etc.
Suriname: Lelydorp, Nieuw Nickerie, Paramaribo, etc.
Swaziland: Lobamba, Mbabane, etc.
Sweden: Bohuslän, Borgholm, Borlänge, Borås, Dalarna, Eskilstuna, Falkenberg, Falun, Gothenburg, Gotland, Gävle, Halmstad, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Kalmar, Karlshamn, Karlskrona, Karlstad, Kiruna, Kristianstad, Lidingö, Linköping, Luleå, Lund, Malmö, Norrköping, Oskarshamn, Simrishamn, Solna, Stenungsund, Stockholm, Sundsvall, Södertälje, Trollhättan, Täby, Uddevalla, Umeå, Uppsala, Vimmerby, Visby, Västervik, Västerås, Växjö, Ystad, Ängelholm, Åre, Öland, Örebro, Östersund, etc.
Switzerland: Adelboden, Andermatt, Anzère, Arosa, Ascona, Basel, Bellinzona, Bern, Bettmeralp, Celerina, Château-d'Œx, Crans-Montana, Davos, Engadin, Engelberg, Falera, Flims, Fribourg, Geneva, Grindelwald, Gryon, Grächen, Gstaad, Haute-Nendaz, Interlaken, Jungfrau, Klosters, Laax, Lake Maggiore, Lausanne, Lauterbrunnen, Lenzerheide, Les Diablerets, Leukerbad, Leysin, Locarno, Lucerne, Lugano, Matterhorn, Meiringen, Montreux, Nendaz, Neuchâtel, Pontresina, Portes du Soleil, Riederalp, Saanen, Saas-Fee, Samnaun, Scuol, Sierre, Silvaplana, Sion, St. Gallen, St. Moritz, Swiss Alps, Ticino, Valais, Valbella, Verbier, Vevey, Veysonnaz, Villars-sur-Ollon, Vitznau, Wengen, Zermatt, Zug, Zürich, etc.
Syria: Aleppo, Damascus, Deir ez-Zor, Latakia, Palmyra, Tartus, etc.
Taiwan: Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Taipei, etc.
Tajikistan: Dushanbe, Isfara, Khujand, etc.
Tanzania: Dar es Salaam, Mount Kilimanjaro, Serengeti, Zanzibar, etc.
Thailand: Ayutthaya, Bangkok, Cha-Am, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Chonburi, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi, Karon, Khao Sok, Ko Chang, Ko Lanta, Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Krabi, Pai, Patong, Pattaya, Phi Phi Islands, Phuket, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Ranong, River Kwai, Udon Thani, etc.
Togo: Lomé, etc.
Tonga: Nukuʻalofa, Tunis, etc.
Trinidad and Tobago: Port of Spain, etc.
Tunisia: Djerba, Hammamet, Midoun, Monastir, Port El Kantaoui, Sousse, etc.
Turkey: Adana, Afyonkarahisar, Akyaka, Alacati, Alanya, Ankara, Antakya, Antalya, Assos, Avanos, Ayvalık, Beldibi, Belek, Bodrum, Bozcaada, Bursa, Büyükada, Cappadocia, Dalyan, Datça, Denizli, Didim, Edirne, Ephesus, Erzincan, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Fethiye, Gaziantep, Gebze, Göcek, Göreme, Göynük, Hierapolis, Istanbul, Kalkan, Kayseri, Kaş, Kemer, Konakli, Konya, Kuşadası, Kütahya, Lara, Mahmutlar, Manavgat, Manisa, Marmaris, Mersin, Muğla, Nevşehir, Olympos, Palandöken, Pamukkale, Prince Islands, Samsun, Sapanca, Sarigerme, Sarıkamış, Selimiye, Selçuk, Side, Tarsus, Tekirova, Trabzon, Troy, Turgutlu, Turgutreis, Turkish Riviera, Uludağ, Uçhisar, Uçhisar, Van, Yalova, Yalıkavak, Çamyuva, Çanakkale, Çeşme, Çıralı, Ölüdeniz, Ürgüp, İskenderun, İzmir, İzmit, İçmeler, Şanlıurfa, etc.
Turkmenistan: Ashgabat, Avaza, etc.
Turks and Caicos Islands: Cockburn Town, North Caicos, Pine Cay, Providenciales, etc.
Tuvalu: Funafuti, etc.
Uganda: Kampala, etc.
Ukraine: Berdiansk, Berehove, Bila Tserkva, Boryspil, Bukovel, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kamianets-Podilskyi, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Kiev, Koblevo, Kremenchuk, Kropyvnytskyi, Kryvyi Rih, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Mariupol, Melitopol, Mukachevo, Mykolaiv, Odessa, Poltava, Polyana, Rivne, Skhidnytsia, Slavske, Sumy, Ternopil, Truskavets, Uzhgorod, Vinnytsia, Yaremche, Yasinya, Zaporizhia, Zatoka, Zhytomyr, etc.
United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dibba, Dubai, Fujairah, Palm Jumeirah, Persian Gulf, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Sir Bani Yas Island, Umm al-Quwain, etc.
United Kingdom: Aberdeen, Bath, Belfast, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Bradford, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Channel Tunnel, Cheltenham, Chester, Cornwall, Coventry, Cumbria, Derry, Devon, Dorset, Dover, Eastbourne, Edinburgh, England, English Channel, Exeter, Folkestone, Fort William, Gatwick, Glasgow, Hampshire, Harrogate, Heathrow, Inverness, Isle of Wight, Kent, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Llandudno, London, Manchester, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Newquay, Northern Ireland, Norwich, Nottingham, Oban, Oxford, Paignton, Plymouth, Portmeirion, Portsmouth, Reading, Sandown, Scarborough, Scotland, Shanklin, Sheffield, Somerset, Southampton, St Albans, Stoke-on-Trent, Stonehenge, Sussex, Swansea, Torquay, Wales, Whitby, Windsor, Woking, York, etc.
United States: Akron, Alabama, Alaska, Albany, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Anaheim, Anchorage, Ann Arbor, Arizona, Arkansas, Arlington, Aspen, Atlanta, Aurora, Austin, Bakersfield, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Beaver Creek, Berkeley, Big Bear Lake, Billings, Biloxi, Birmingham, Boca Raton, Boise, Boston, Breckenridge, Brooklyn, Buffalo, California, Carlsbad, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Chandler, Charlotte, Chesapeake, Cheyenne, Chicago, Chula Vista, Cincinnati, Clearwater, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Columbus Georgia, Columbus, Connecticut, Corpus Christi, Costa Mesa, Cupertino, Dallas, Dana Point, Daytona Beach, Death Valley, Delaware, Delray Beach, Denver, Des Moines, Destin, Detroit, Durham, El Paso, Estes Park, Fargo, Fayetteville, Florida, Fontana, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Walton Beach, Fort Wayne, Fort Worth, Fremont, Fresno, Galveston, Garland, Georgia, Gilbert, Glendale, Grand Canyon, Grand Rapids, Grand Teton, Great Smoky Mountains, Greensboro, Gulfport, Hawaii, Henderson, Hialeah, Hollywood, Honolulu, Hot Springs, Houston, Huntington Beach, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Indianapolis, Iowa, Irving, Jackson Mississippi, Jackson Wyoming, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Juneau, Kansas City, Kansas, Kentucky, Key Largo, Key West, La Jolla, Laguna Beach, Lahaina, Lake Tahoe, Laredo, Las Vegas, Lexington, Lincoln, Little Rock, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Louisiana, Louisville, Lubbock, Madison, Maine, Malibu, Mammoth Lakes, Manhattan, Marathon, Maryland, Massachusetts, Memphis, Menlo Park, Mesa, Mexico City, Miami Beach, Miami, Michigan, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Moab, Modesto, Montana, Monterey, Montgomery, Moreno Valley, Mountain View, Myrtle Beach, Napa, Naples, Nashville, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New Orleans, New York City, New York, Newark, Newport Beach, Newport, Norfolk, North Carolina, North Dakota, North Las Vegas, Oakland, Ocean City, Oceanside, Ohio, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Omaha, Oregon, Orlando, Oxnard, Palm Coast, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Palo Alto, Panama City Beach, Park City, Pasadena, Pennsylvania, Pensacola, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Plano, Pompano Beach, Portland, Portland, Providence, Raleigh, Redwood City, Reno, Rhode Island, Richmond, Riverside, Rochester, Rocky Mountains, Sacramento, Saint Paul, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo, Sanibel, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Santa Fe, Santa Monica, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Savannah, Scottsdale, Seattle, Shreveport, Silicon Valley, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Lake Tahoe, Spokane, Springfield, Squaw Valley, St. Augustine, St. Louis, St. Petersburg, Steamboat Springs, Stockton, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunnyvale, Syracuse, Tacoma, Tallahassee, Tampa, Telluride, Tennessee, Texas, Thousand Oaks, Toledo, Tucson, Tulsa, Utah, Vail, Vermont, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Waikiki, Walnut Creek, Washington D.C., Washington, West Palm Beach, West Virginia, Wichita, Winston-Salem, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yellowstone, Yonkers, Yosemite, Zion, etc.
Uruguay: Colonia del Sacramento, La Barra, La Paloma, Maldonado, Montevideo, Piriápolis, Punta del Este, Salto, etc.
Uzbekistan: Bukhara, Fergana, Khiva, Kokand, Navoiy, Samarkand, Tashkent, Urgench, etc.
Vanuatu: Port Vila, etc.
Venezuela: Caracas, Isla Margarita, Maracaibo, Porlamar, etc.
Vietnam: Cát Bà Island, Cần Thơ, Da Lat, Da Nang, Haiphong, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Huế, Hạ Long, Hội An, Long Hải, Mỹ Tho, Nha Trang, Ninh Bình, Phan Thiết, Phú Quốc, Qui Nhơn, Rạch Giá, Sa Pa, Tuần Châu, Vũng Tàu, Đồng Hới, etc.
Yemen: Aden, Sana'a, etc.
Zambia: Livingstone, Lusaka, etc.
Zimbabwe: Bulawayo, Harare, Mutare, Victoria Falls, etc.