- 19th century
- 20th century
- 21st century
|1950 by topic
- Rail transport
- People's Republic of China
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Soviet Union
- United Kingdom
- United States
|Lists of leaders
- Sovereign states
- Sovereign state leaders
- Territorial governors
- Religious leaders
|Birth and death categories
|Establishments and disestablishments categories
1950 in various calendars
|Ab urbe condita
|Balinese saka calendar
|British Regnal year
||14 Geo. 6 – 15 Geo. 6
||己丑年 (Earth Ox)
4646 or 4586
- to -
庚寅年 (Metal Tiger)
4647 or 4587
| - Vikram Samvat
| - Shaka Samvat
| - Kali Yuga
||Gregorian minus 13 days
|Thai solar calendar
2076 or 1695 or 923
- to -
2077 or 1696 or 924
1950 was a common year starting on Sunday of the Gregorian calendar, the 1950th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 950th year of the 2nd millennium, the 50th year of the 20th century, and the 1st year of the 1950s decade.
- January 1 – The International Police Association (IPA) – the largest police organization in the world – is formed.
- January 5 – U.S. Senator Estes Kefauver introduces a resolution calling for an investigation of organized crime in the U.S.
- January 5 - In the Sverdlovsk plane crash all 19 of those on board were killed, including almost the entire national ice hockey team (VVS Moscow) of the Soviet Air Force – 11 players, as well as a team doctor and a masseur.
- January 6 – The UK recognizes the People's Republic of China; the Republic of China severs diplomatic relations with Britain in response.
- January 7 – A fire consumes Mercy Hospital in Davenport, Iowa, killing 41 patients.
- January 9 – The Israeli government recognizes the People's Republic of China.
- January 11 – Hukbalahap guerrillas attack the town of Hermosa, Bataan in the Philippines.
: Mount Lamington
erupts in New Guinea
- January 12
- The British submarine Truculent collides with a Swedish oil tanker in the Thames Estuary and sinks; 64 die.
- Cold War: U.S. Secretary of State Dean Acheson delivers his 'Perimeter Speech', outlining the boundary of U.S. security guarantees.
- January 13 – Finland forms diplomatic relations with the People's Republic of China.
- January 14 - The first prototype of the MiG-17 makes its maiden flight.
- January 17 – Great Brink's Robbery: Eleven thieves steal more than $2 million from the Brink's armored car company headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts.
- January 21 – Accused communist spy Alger Hiss is convicted on 2 accounts
- January 23 – The Knesset passes a resolution that states Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.
- January 24 – Cold War: Klaus Fuchs, German émigré and physicist, confesses to an MI5 interrogator that he is a Soviet spy: For seven years, he passed top secret data on U.S. and British nuclear weapons research to the Soviet Union. Fuchs is formally charged on February 2.
- January 25 – Alger Hiss receives a five-year sentence following his conviction on two counts of perjury
- January 26 – India promulgates its constitution, forming a republic, and Rajendra Prasad is sworn in as its first president. The Kingdom of Mysore is merged into the new republic.
- January 29 – Lord Balfour criticizes the fact that rationing is still in force in Britain.
- January 31
- United States President Harry S. Truman orders the development of the hydrogen bomb, in response to the detonation of the Soviet Union's first atomic bomb in 1949.
- The last Kuomintang troops surrender in mainland China.
- December – First five-year plan is tabled in the Parliament by Jawaharlal Nehru. It emphasizes Agricultural and Community development.
- February 1 – Chiang Kai-shek is re-elected as a president of the Republic of China.
- February 4 – Ingrid Bergman's illegitimate child arouses ire in the U.S.
- February 6 – First Cabinet Secretary N.R. Pillai appointed in India.
- February 8
- The Stasi is founded in East Germany and acts as a secret police until 1990.
- Payment first made by Diners Club card, in New York, first use of a charge card.
- February 9 – Second Red Scare: In his speech to the Republican Women's Club at the McClure Hotel in Wheeling, West Virginia, Senator Joseph McCarthy accuses the United States Department of State of being filled with 205 Communists.
- February 11
- Two Viet Minh battalions attack a French base in French Indochina.
- Finland recognizes Indonesia.
- February 12
- Pro-communist riots erupt in Paris.
- The European Broadcasting Union is founded.
- Albert Einstein warns that nuclear war could lead to mutual destruction.
- February 13
- The U.S. Army begins to deploy anti-aircraft cannons to protect nuclear stations and military targets.
- British Columbia B-36 crash – The U.S. Air Force loses a Convair B-36 bomber that carried a Mark 4 nuclear bomb off the west coast of Canada, and produces the world's first Broken Arrow.
- February 14 – Cold War:
- The Soviet Union and the People's Republic of China sign a mutual defense treaty.
- In an election speech at Edinburgh, Winston Churchill proposes "a parley at the summit" with Soviet leaders, first use of term "summit" for such a meeting.
- February 15
- Juho Kusti Paasikivi is re-elected president of Finland.
- Walt Disney releases his 12th animated film, Cinderella in Hollywood.
- February 19 – Konrad Adenauer tries unsuccessfully to negotiate with East Germany to begin unification.
- February 21 – Cunard liner RMS Aquitania arrives at the scrapyard in Faslane at the end of a 36-year career, the longest of any in the 20th Century.
- February 23 – United Kingdom general election, 1950 : The Labour Party, led by Clement Attlee remains in office but the Tories, led by Winston Churchill increase their seats in the House of Commons.
- March 1
- Klaus Fuchs is convicted in London of spying against both Britain and the United States for the Soviet Union, by giving to the latter top secret atomic bomb data.
- Acting Chinese President Li Tsung-jen ends his term in office.
- Chiang Kai-shek resumes his duties as Chinese president after moving his government to Taipei, Taiwan.
- March 3 – Poland indicates its intention to exile all Germans.
- March 8 – The first Volkswagen Type 2 (also known as the Microbus) rolls off the assembly line in Wolfsburg, Germany.
- March 12 – A plane carrying returning rugby fans from Ireland to Wales crashes near Llandow, with the loss of 80 lives.
- March 13 – Royal Question: Belgian monarchy referendum, 1950 – In Belgium, the referendum over the monarchy shows 57.7% support the return of King Léopold III, 42.3% against.
- March 14 – The ship Cygnet hits a mine off the Dutch coast.
- March 17 – University of California, Berkeley researchers announce the creation of element 98, which they name "Californium".
- March 18 – The Belgian government collapses after the March 12 referendum favouring of the return from exile of King Léopold III.
- March 20 – The Polish government enacts a law to take possession of properties owned by Roman Catholic churches.
- March 22 – Egypt demands that Britain remove all its troops in the Suez Canal.
- March 23 – The 22nd Academy Awards ceremony is held.
- April 14
- Influential British comic Eagle is launched
- NSC 68 is issued by the United States National Security Council
- April 15 – Belgian King Leopold III announces that he is ready to abdicate in favor of his son Baudouin.
- April 24 – Jordan formally annexes the West Bank
- April 25 – Trial of alleged communist spy Judith Coplon commences in New York City
- April 27
- Apartheid: In South Africa, the Group Areas Act is passed, formally segregating the races.
- Britain formally recognises Israel.
- May 1 – UNRWA operations begin.
- May 5 – Coronation of Bhomibol Adulyadej (Rama IX) of Thailand at The Grand Palace in Bangkok.
- May 6
- The town of Cazin (Bosnia) rises up against Communist agrarian reforms.
- Tollund Man is unearthed in Denmark.
- May 9
- Robert Schuman presents his proposal for the creation of a pan-European organisation, which he believes to be indispensable to the maintenance of permanently peaceful relations between the different nations of the continent. This proposal, known as the "Schuman Declaration", is considered to be the beginning of the creation of what is now the European Union.
- L. Ron Hubbard publishes Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health.
- May 11 – The Kefauver Committee hearings into U.S. organized crime begin.
- May 13 – The first race in the inaugural FIA Formula One World Championship is held at Silverstone, England.
- May 14 – The Huntsville Times runs the headline "Dr. von Braun Says Rocket Flights Possible to Moon."
- May 17 – Israeli Air Force Spitfires intercept a Royal Air Force Short Sunderland when it inadvertently crossed into Israeli airspace, forcing it to land at Lod Airport. The Sunderland's crew had been issued maps that did not depict Israel, as Britain had not recognized the Jewish State at the time the maps were issued.
- May 22
- Celâl Bayar becomes the third president of Turkey.
- Adnan Menderes of DP forms the new government of Turkey (19th government)
- May 24 – United States Maritime Administration (under Department of Commerce).
- May 25 – The Brooklyn–Battery Tunnel is formally opened to traffic.
- May 29
- St. Roch, the first ship to circumnavigate North America, arrives in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- The pilot series of the world's longest-running radio soap opera The Archers, is first broadcast on BBC Light Programme
: Korean War
- June 1 – June 23 – Mauna Loa in Hawaii starts erupting.
- June 3 – Annapurna I, 10th highest mountain in the world, is first ascended.
- June 6 – Turkey: The Adhan in Arabic is legalized.
- June 8 – Sir Thomas Blamey becomes the only Field Marshal in Australian history.
- June 16 – Maracana Stadium, which becomes a well-known sports venue of Brazil, opens in Rio de Janeiro in advance of the opening of the 1950 FIFA World Cup in the country on June 24.
- June 25 – Korean War begins: Troops of the North Korean People's Army cross the 38th parallel into South Korea.
- June 26 – The Parliament of South Africa passes the Suppression of Communism Act.
- June 27 – Korean War: U.S. President Harry S. Truman orders American military forces to aid in the defense of South Korea.
- June 28 – Korean War:
- North Korean forces capture Seoul but do not win the war.
- Hangang Bridge bombing: The South Korean army, in an attempt to defend Seoul, blows up the Hangang Bridge while it is crowded with refugees.
- Seoul National University Hospital massacre: North Korean troops kill around 800 medical staff and patients.
- Bodo League massacre begins: South Korean armed forces and police summarily execute at least 100,000 suspected North Korean sympathizers.
- July 14–21 – Korean War: Battle of Taejon – North Korean forces capture the city held by the U.S. 24th Infantry Division but the delay allows establishment of the Pusan Perimeter.
- July 16 – Uruguay beat Brazil 2–1 to win the 1950 World Cup.
- July 17 – The Suppression of Communism Act passed on June 26, comes into force in South Africa.
- July 30 – 4 workers striking over the "Royal Question" in Belgium are shot dead by the Gendarmerie at Grâce-Berleur near Liège.
- August 5
- 2 Squadron SAAF departs to take part in the Korean War.
- 1950 Fairfield-Suisun Boeing B-29 crash – A bomb-laden Boeing B-29 Superfortress crashes into a residential area in California, killing 17 and injuring 68.
- August 6 – Monarchist demonstrations lead to a riot in Brussels.
- August 8
- Florence Chadwick swims across the English Channel in 13 hours, 22 minutes.
- Winston Churchill supports idea of a pan-European army allied with Canada and the U.S.
- August 12
- Korean War: Bloody Gulch massacre.
- In his encyclical Humani generis, Pope Pius XII declares evolution to be a serious hypothesis that does not contradict essential Catholic teachings.
- August 15 – The 8.6 Mw Assam–Tibet earthquake shakes the region with a maximum Mercalli intensity of XI (Extreme), killing between 1,500–3,300 people.
- August 17 – Korean War: In the Hill 303 massacre, 39 U.S. soldiers are executed after being captured in battle by North Korea.
- August 22 – The Immaculate Heart of Mary Seminary is founded in Tagbilaran City, Philippines.
- August 23 – Legendary singer-actor Paul Robeson, whose passport had recently been revoked because of his alleged Communist affiliations, meets with U.S. officials in an effort to get it reinstated. He is unsuccessful, and it is not reinstated until 1958.
- September 3
- Nino Farina becomes the first winner of the FIA Formula One World Championship being the only driver to win the championship in his home country.
- September 4
- Darlington Raceway is the site of the inaugural Southern 500, the first 500-mile NASCAR race.
- The comic strip Beetle Bailey is created by Mort Walker.
- September 7
- A coal mine collapse in New Cumnock, Scotland, kills 13 miners; 116 are rescued.
- The game show Truth or Consequences debuts on television.
- September 8 – The Defense Production Act is enacted into law in the U.S., shaping American military contracting for the next 60 years.
- September 9 – The U.S. state of California celebrates its centennial anniversary.
- September 12 – Communist riots erupt in Berlin.
- September 15 – Korean War – Battle of Inchon: Allied troops commanded by Douglas MacArthur land in Inchon, occupied by North Korea, to begin a U.N. counteroffensive.
- September 18 – Rede Tupi, the first TV broadcaster from Brazil and South America, is founded.
- September 19 – West Germany decides to purge communist officials.
- September 22 – World Dance Council inaugurated.
- September 26 – Indonesia is admitted to the United Nations.
- September 30 – NSC 68 is approved by President Truman, setting U.S. foreign policy for the next 20 years.
- Turing test published.
- October 2 – The comic strip Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz is first published in seven U.S. newspapers.
- October 3 – Getúlio Dornelles Vargas is elected president of Brazil for a 5-year term.
- October 5 – The Indonesian government quells riots in the Moluccas.
- October 7
- Battle of Chamdo: The incorporation of Tibet into the People's Republic of China begins with the Chinese People's Liberation Army invading across the Jinsha River. By October 19 they will have taken the border town of Chamdo and the Tibetan army will have surrendered.
- The Agate Pass Bridge opens for traffic in Washington State.
- October 9 – Goyang Geumjeong Cave massacre starts in South Korea.
- October 11 – The Federal Communications Commission in the United States issues the first license to broadcast television in color, to CBS (RCA will successfully dispute and block the license from taking effect, however).
- October 15
- The second Tacoma Narrows Bridge opens in Washington.
- In East Germany, the Communists win 99.7% of the vote.
- October 19 – Korean War: The People's Republic of China enters the conflict by sending thousands of soldiers across the Yalu River.
- October 20 – Australia passes the Communist Party Dissolution Act, which is later struck down by the High Court.
- October 28 – Torcida Split is founded in support of the Association football club HNK Hajduk Split in SFR Yugoslavia.
- October 29 – Upon the death of Gustaf V of Sweden, he is succeeded as king by his 68-year-old son Gustaf VI Adolf.
- October 30 – The Jayuya Uprising is started by Puerto Rican Nationalists against the United States.
- November 1
- Pope Pius XII witnesses the "Miracle of the Sun" at the Vatican and defines a new dogma of Roman Catholicism, the Munificentissimus Deus, which says that God took Mary's body into Heaven after her death (the "Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary").
- Puerto Rican nationalists Griselio Torresola and Oscar Collazo attempt to assassinate U.S. President Harry S. Truman, who is staying at the Blair-Lee House in Washington, D.C. during White House repairs.
- November 4 – The United Nations ends the diplomatic isolation of Spain.
- November 8 – Korean War: While in an F-80, United States Air Force Lt. Russell J. Brown intercepts 2 North Korean MiG-15s near the Yalu River and shoots them down in the first jet-to-jet dogfight in history.
- November 10 – A U.S. Air Force B-50 Superfortress bomber, experiencing an in-flight emergency, jettisons and detonates a Mark 4 nuclear bomb over Quebec, Canada (the device lacked its plutonium core).
- November 11 – The Mattachine Society is founded in Los Angeles as the first gay-liberation organization.
- November 13
- The President of Venezuela, Colonel Carlos Delgado Chalbaud is kidnapped and murdered in Caracas.
- A Curtiss Reid Flying Services plane crashes while en route to Paris from Rome, killing all 52 on board.
- November 17 – 15-year-old Tenzin Gyatso is formally enthroned as 14th Dalai Lama, becoming temporal ruler of Tibet.
- November 18 – The United Nations accepts the formation of the Libyan National Council.
- November 20 – T. S. Eliot speaks against television in the UK.
- November 22
- Anti-British riots erupt in Egypt.
- Shirley Temple announces her retirement from show business.
- November 24 – A phenomenal winter storm ravages the northeastern United States, brings 30 to 50 inches of snow, temperatures below zero, and kills 323 people.
- November 26 – Korean War: Troops from the People's Republic of China launched a massive counterattack against South Korean and United Nations forces at the Ch'ongch'on River and the Chosin Reservoir, dashing any hopes for a quick end to the conflict.
- November 28
- Colombo Plan for Co-operative Economic Development in South and South-East Asia
- Greece and Yugoslavia reform diplomatic relations.
- November 29 – The National Council of the Churches of Christ in the USA is founded.
- November 30 – Douglas MacArthur threatens to use nuclear weapons in Korea.
- December 2 – Korean War: Battle of the Ch'ongch'on River ends with the Chinese People's Volunteer Army expelling UN forces from North Korea.
- December 4 – Foley Square trial commences review in U.S. Supreme Court as Dennis v. United States
- December 31 – The inaugural 12 Hours of Sebring endurance race is held.
1950: Date unknown
- Canadians Harry Wasylyk, Larry Hansen and Frank Plomp introduce the plastic bin bag for garbage collection.
- Myxomatosis is introduced into Australia in an attempt to control the escalating rabbit population.
- IBM Israel begins operating in Tel Aviv.
- President Harry Truman sends United States military advisers to Vietnam to aid French forces.
- France institutes a government-guaranteed minimum wage.
- Knox's Translation of the Vulgate Old Testament (commissioned by the Catholic Church) is published.
- Laos gets involved in the First Indochina War to overthrow the French Army.
- January 2
- Débora Duarte, Brazilian actress
- David Shifrin, American classical clarinetist
- January 3 – Victoria Principal, American actress
- January 5
- John Manley, Canadian politician
- Charlie Richmond, Canadian entrepreneur and inventor
- January 6
- Louis Freeh, American Director of the FBI
- Thomas J. Pickard, American Acting Director of the FBI
- January 7
- Juan Gabriel, Mexican singer, songwriter and philanthropist (d. 2016)
- Erin Gray, American actress
- January 9 – Alec Jeffreys, British geneticist, who developed techniques for DNA fingerprinting and DNA profiling
- January 10 – Ernie Wasson, American gardener and writer
- January 12
- Sheila Jackson Lee, American politician
- Dorrit Moussaieff, Israeli-born British businesswoman; First Lady of Iceland
- January 14 – Jagadguru Rāmabhadrācārya, Hindu religious leader
- January 16 – Debbie Allen, American actress, dancer, and choreographer
- January 17
- Steve Cuozzo, American writer and columnist
- Cristina Galbó, Spanish actress
- Honey Irani, Indian film actress and screenwriter
- Luis López Nieves, Puerto Rican writer
- January 18 – Gilles Villeneuve, Canadian race car driver (d. 1982)
- January 20 – Edward Hirsch, American poet
- January 21 – Billy Ocean, West Indian-born musician
- January 22 – Pamela Salem, British actress
- January 23 – Richard Dean Anderson, American actor
- January 24
- Daniel Auteuil, French actor
- Gennifer Flowers, American actress, connected to Bill Clinton
- Benjamin Urrutia, Ecuadorian-born American author and scholar
- January 26
- Jörg Haider, Austrian politician (d. 2008)
- Janet Lupo, American model
- January 27
- Derek Acorah, British spiritualist and medium
- Ulrich Deppendorf, German journalist and television presenter
- January 29
- Ann Jillian, American actress
- Jody Scheckter, South African race car driver
- Miklós Vámos, Hungarian writer and screenwriter
- January 30 – Trinidad Silva, American actor (d. 1988)
- February 1 – Kazimierz Nycz, Polish clergyman
- February 3 – Morgan Fairchild, American actress
- February 6
- Natalie Cole, American singer (d. 2015)
- Timothy Michael Dolan, Roman Catholic Cardinal and Archbishop of New York
- February 8 – Jonathan Freeman, American actor and voice actor
- February 10 – Mark Spitz, American Olympic swimmer
- February 12
- Steve Hackett, English songwriter and guitarist
- Michael Ironside, Canadian actor
- February 13 – Peter Gabriel, English rock musician and original lead singer of Genesis
- February 14 – Daniel Borel, Swiss businessman and co-founder of Logitech
- February 15 – Tsui Hark, Hong Kong film director
- February 16
- Peter Hain, British politician
- Roman Tam, Cantopop singer (d. 2002)
- February 18
- John Hughes, American film director, producer and writer (d. 2009)
- Cybill Shepherd, American actress
- February 20
- Ken Shimura, Japanese television performer and actor
- Tony Wilson, English impresario (d. 2007)
- February 21 – Larry Drake, American actor (d. 2016)
- February 22
- Julius Erving, American basketball player
- Awn Al-Khasawneh, Prime Minister of Jordan
- Miou-Miou, French actress
- Julie Walters, English actress
- February 25
- Neil Jordan, Irish film director, writer, and producer
- Néstor Kirchner, 49th President of Argentina (d. 2010)
- February 26
- Helen Clark, Prime Minister of New Zealand
- Bill Ritter, American news anchor
- March 2 – Karen Carpenter, American singer and drummer (d. 1983)
- March 4 – Rick Perry, Governor of Texas
- March 9 – Danny Sullivan, American race car driver
- March 10 – Carlos Roberto Flores, President of Honduras
- March 11
- Bobby McFerrin, American singer
- Jerry Zucker, American film producer, director, and writer
- March 12 – Javier Clemente, Spanish football player and manager
- March 13 – William H. Macy, American actor
- March 18 – Brad Dourif, American actor
- March 20 – William Hurt, American actor
- March 21 – Sergey Lavrov, current Foreign Minister of Russia
- March 22
- Hugo Egon Balder, German actor and television presenter
- Jocky Wilson, Scottish darts player (d. 2012)
- March 26
- Teddy Pendergrass, American singer (d. 2010)
- Martin Short, Canadian-born comedian
- Alan Silvestri, American composer and conductor
- March 28
- Claudio Lolli, Italian singer-songwriter
- Jeffrey Miller, Kent State University shooting victim (d. 1970)
- March 29 – Mory Kanté, Guinean musician
- March 30
- Robbie Coltrane, Scottish actor and comedian
- David Janson, British actor
- March 31 – Ed Marinaro, American football player and actor
- April 1 – Samuel Alito, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States
- April 3 – Sally Thomsett, English actress
- April 4 – Christine Lahti, American actress
- April 5
- Agnetha Fältskog, Swedish pop singer and songwriter (ABBA)
- Harpo, Swedish pop musician
- April 7 – Marisa Letícia Lula da Silva, former First Lady of Brazil (d. 2017)
- April 8
- Grzegorz Lato, Polish footballer
- Carmen Twillie, American actress and singer
- April 10 – Ken Griffey, Sr., American baseball player
- April 12
- Joyce Banda, née Mtila, 4th President of Malawi
- David Cassidy, American actor and singer (d. 2017)
- April 13 – Ron Perlman, American actor
- April 14 – Péter Esterházy, Hungarian writer
- April 15 – Josiane Balasko, French actress/writer/director
- April 17 – Bruce McNall, American businessman
- April 20 – Steve Erickson, American novelist
- April 22
- Peter Frampton, English rock musician
- Thierry Zéno, Belgian filmmaker
- April 25
- Lenora Fulani, American presidential candidate
- Apollo C. Quiboloy, Filipino televangelist and religious leader
- April 28 – Jay Leno, American comedian and talk show host
- April 29 – Paul Holmes, New Zealand radio and television broadcaster (d. 2013)
- May 5 – Googoosh, Iranian singer and actress
- May 7 – Tim Russert, American journalist (d. 2008)
- May 10 – Dale Wilson, Canadian voice actor
- May 11 – Jeremy Paxman, English journalist
- May 12
- Gabriel Byrne, Irish actor
- Ching Hai, Vietnamese born Taiwanese author, spiritual leader and jewelry designer
- Billy Squier, American musician
- May 13
- Bobby Valentine, American baseball manager
- Stevie Wonder, American musician
- May 14 – Jill Stein, American politician, activist
- May 15 – Renate Stecher, German athlete
- May 16 – Georg Bednorz, German physicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- May 17 – Janez Drnovsek, Slovenian politician, 2-Time Prime Minister of Slovenia and 2nd President of Slovenia
- May 18
- Thomas Gottschalk, German radio and television host, entertainer and actor
- Mark Mothersbaugh, American composer, artist, and singer (Devo)
- May 29
- Rebbie Jackson, American singer
- Frederick Sumaye, 7th Prime Minister of Tanzania
- May 31 – Gregory Harrison, American actor and director
- June 3
- Deniece Williams, American singer
- Melissa Mathison, American screenwriter (d. 2015)
- Suzi Quatro, American singer-songwriter
- June 5 – Abraham Sarmiento, Jr., Filipino journalist and political activist (d. 1977)
- June 7 – Howard Finkel, American ring announcer
- June 8 – Kathy Baker, American actress
- June 11 – Graham Russell, English singer and musician (Air Supply)
- June 13 – Belinda Bauer, Australian actress
- June 14 – Rowan Williams, Archbishop of Canterbury
- June 15 – Lakshmi Mittal, Indian industrialist
- June 16 – Jerry Petrowski, American politician and farmer
- June 19 – Ann Wilson, American singer and musician (Heart)
- June 20 – Nouri al-Maliki, 74th Prime Minister of Iraq
- June 21
- Joey Kramer, American musician
- Vasilis Papakonstantinou, Greek singer and musician
- June 22
- Adrian Năstase, 59th Prime Minister of Romania
- Zenonas Petrauskas, Lithuanian lawyer and politician (d. 2009)
- June 24 – Nancy Allen, American actress
- June 25
- Nitza Saul, Israeli actress
- Marcello Toninelli, Italian writer
- June 26 – Jaak Joala, Estonian singer and musician (d. 2010)
- June 29
- Simone Gbagbo, ICC criminal, former Ivorian politician and First Lady
- Don Moen, American singer and musician
- June 30 – Leonard Whiting, British actor
- July 4 – Philip Craven, 2nd President of the International Paralympic Committee
- July 5 – Huey Lewis, American rock singer
- July 9 – Viktor Yanukovych, President of Ukraine
- July 11 – Pervez Hoodbhoy, Pakistani Nuclear physicist and social activist
- July 12 – Eric Carr, Former Kiss drummer and musician (d. 1991)
- July 13
- Ma Ying-jeou, President of the Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Jurelang Zedkaia, 5th President of the Marshall Islands (d. 2015)
- July 17
- Derek de Lint, Dutch actor
- Tengku Sulaiman Shah, Malaysian corporate figure
- July 18
- Sir Richard Branson, British entrepreneur
- Glenn Hughes, American vocalist (d. 2001)
- Jack Layton, Canadian politician (d. 2011)
- July 19
- Simon Cadell, English actor (d. 1996)
- Per-Kristian Foss, Norwegian Minister of Finance
- Freddy Moore, American musician
- July 20 – William Knox Schroeder, Kent State University shooting victim (d. 1970)
- July 26 – Susan George, British actress
- July 27 – Simon Jones, English actor
- July 28
- Soh Chin Aun, Malaysian footballer
- Sir Tapley Seaton, Kittitian politician, 4th Governor-General of Saint Kitts and Nevis
- July 29 – Jenny Holzer, American conceptual artist
- July 30 – Frank Stallone, American actor
- August 1
- Bunkhouse Buck, American professional wrestler
- Roy Williams, American basketball coach
- Frances Fitzgerald, 24th Tánaiste of Ireland
- August 3
- John Landis, American film director
- Jo Marie Payton, American actress
- Ernesto Samper, 29th President of Colombia
- August 5 – Rosi Mittermaier, German ski racer
- August 7 – Alan Keyes, American conservative political activist
- August 8
- Lucjan Lis, Polish-German cyclist (d. 2015)
- Ken Kutaragi, ex-C.E.O of Sony Computer Entertainment
- August 9 – Nicole Tourneur, French novelist (d. 2011)
- August 11
- Erik Brann, American musician (Iron Butterfly) (d. 2003)
- Gennadiy Nikonov, Russian weapon designer (d. 2003)
- August 12 – Iris Berben, German actress
- August 15
- Anne, Princess Royal, British Princess and daughter of Elizabeth II and The Duke of Edinburgh
- Neil J. Gunther, Australian/American physicist and computer scientist
- Tom Kelly, American baseball manager
- Andres Serrano, American photographer
- August 16
- Hasely Crawford, West Indian athlete
- Marshall Manesh, Persian actor
- August 19 – Sudha Murthy, Indian social worker and author
- August 21 – Arthur Bremer, American convicted attempted assassin
- August 22 – Scooter Libby, American political adviser
- August 26
- Carl Deuker, American author
- Annette Badland, English actor
- Benjamin Hendrickson, American actor (d. 2006)
- August 27 – Charles Fleischer, American actor, stand-up comedian and voice artist
- September 1
- Mikhail Fradkov, Russian politician and Prime Minister of Russia (2004–2007)
- Phil McGraw, American TV psychologist
- September 2
- Rosanna DeSoto, American actress
- Yuen Wah, Hong Kong actor
- September 7
- Johann Friedrich, German-Australian engineer and conman
- Julie Kavner, American actress
- September 8 – Mark Gable, Australian singer and songwriter (The Choirboys)
- September 10 – Joe Perry, American rock guitarist (Aerosmith)
- September 14
- Paul Kossoff, British rock guitarist (Free) (d. 1976)
- Masami Kuwashima, Japanese race car driver
- September 16
- Henry Louis Gates, American literary critic
- Loyd Grossman, American television presenter and chef
- September 17 – Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India
- September 19 – Joan Lunden, American television broadcaster and journalist
- September 21
- Charles Clarke, British politician
- Bill Murray, American actor and comedian
- September 22 – Kirka Babitzin, Finnish singer (d. 2007)
- September 24 – Kristina Wayborn, Swedish actress
- September 27 – Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Japanese actor
- September 28 – John Sayles, American director and screenwriter
- October 1
- Boris Morukov, Russian astronaut (d. 2015)
- Randy Quaid, American actor and comedian
- October 3
- Pamela Hensley, American actress
- Phyllis Nelson, American singer (d. 1998)
- October 5
- Eddie Clarke, English guitarist for Motörhead (d. 2018)
- Jeff Conaway, American actor (d. 2011)
- October 7 – Jakaya Kikwete, 4th President of Tanzania
- October 9
- Everett Peck, American animator
- Jody Williams, American teacher and aid worker, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize
- October 10 – Nora Roberts, American novelist
- October 12
- Edward Bloor, American novelist
- Kaga Takeshi, Japanese actor
- Pilar Pilapil, Filipina actress
- October 14 – Joey Travolta, American actor
- October 16
- Cecil Bothwell. American atheist writer and politician
- Angry Grandpa. American YouTuber (d. 2017)
- October 17
- Dean Shek, Hong Kong actor
- Howard Rollins, American actor (d. 1996)
- October 18 – Wendy Wasserstein, American playwright (d. 2006)
- October 19 – Bishop Bill Ray, 10th Bishop of North Queensland
- October 20 – Tom Petty, American rock singer (d. 2017)
- October 22
- Bill Owens, Governor of Colorado
- Donald Ramotar, 8th President of Guyana
- Patricia Parris, American actress and voice actress
- October 25 – Chris Norman, English singer (Smokie)
- October 28
- Annette Humpe, German singer, bands Ideal and Ich + Ich
- Sihem Bensedrine, Tunisian human rights activist
- October 29 – Abdullah Gül, 11th President of Turkey
- October 30 – Louise DuArt, American comedian and impersonator
- October 31
- John Candy, Canadian comedian and actor (d. 1994)
- Jane Pauley, American television broadcaster and journalist
- November 1 – Robert B. Laughlin, American physicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- November 3 – Massimo Mongai, Italian author
- November 4 – Charles Frazier, American novelist
- November 6 – Kenny Marks, American Christian musician
- November 9 – Maravillas Rojo, Catalan politician
- November 10
- Debra Hill, American producer (d. 2005)
- Bob Orton, Jr., American professional wrestler
- November 12 – Barbara Fairchild, American country and gospel singer
- November 13 – Mary Lou Metzger, American singer and dancer
- November 16 – David Leisure, American actor
- November 17 – Roland Matthes, German swimmer
- November 21 – Alberto Juantorena, Cuban athlete
- November 22
- Jim Lang, American composer
- Lyman Bostock, American baseball player (d. 1978)
- November 23 – Chuck Schumer, American politician
- November 24 – Stanley Livingston, American actor
- November 28
- Ed Harris, American actor and film director
- Russell Alan Hulse, American physicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- Kenneth Fisher, American financial manager and journalist
- November 29 – Olavi Mäenpää, Finnish politician (d. 2018)
- December 1
- Manju Bansal, Indian molecular biologist
- Themba Dlamini, 9th Prime Minister of Swaziland
- Richard Keith [birth name Keith Thibodeaux], American child actor
- December 2
- Amin Saikal, Australian academic professor
- Benjamin Stora, French historian
- Paul Watson, founder of the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society
- December 5 – Camarón de la Isla, Spanish singer (d. 1992)
- December 9 – Joan Armatrading, St. Kitts-born English singer-songwriter
- December 10 – Tom Towles, American actor (d. 2015)
- December 12
- Darleen Carr, American actress
- Heiner Flassbeck, German economist, professor, publicist, political counselor and State secretary
- Rajinikanth, Indian actor
- December 13 – Wendie Malick, American actress
- December 15 – Sylvester James Gates, American theoretical physicist
- December 16 – Roy Schuiten, Dutch cyclist (d. 2006)
- December 17 – Laurence F. Johnson, American futurist and educator
- December 18 – Leonard Maltin, American film critic
- December 19 – Manny Trillo, Venezuelan-born American baseball player
- December 22 – María Antonieta de las Nieves, Mexican actress, comedian, and singer, La Chilindrina in El Chavo del Ocho
- December 23
- Vicente del Bosque, Spanish footballer and manager
- Michael C. Burgess, American politician
- December 25 – Ed Hochuli, American football official
- December 28 – Alex Chilton, American rock musician (The Box Tops) (d. 2010)
- December 29 – Jon Polito, American actor (d. 2016)
- December 30 – Safiya Henderson-Holmes, African-American poet (d. 2001)
1950: Date unknown
- Larry Cuba, American computer-animation artist
- Koibla Djimasta, 7th Prime Minister of Chad (d. 2007)
- Joseph Yodoyman, 4th Prime Minister of Chad (d. 1993)
- January 1 – William A. Griffin, American Roman Catholic prelate and reverend (b. 1885)
- January 2
- Emil Jannings, Swiss-born German actor (b. 1884)
- Anthony Prusinski, American politician (b. 1901)
- Theophrastos Sakellaridis, Greek composer and conductor (b. 1883)
- January 3 – Tess Gardella, Italian-born American actress and dancer (b. 1894)
- January 7
- Monty Banks, Italian comedian and director (b. 1897)
- Alfonso Daniel Rodríguez Castelao, Spanish politician, writer, painter and doctor (b. 1886)
- Joseph, Duke of Parma (b. 1875)
- January 8 – Joseph Schumpeter, Czech economist and political scientist (b. 1883)
- January 11 – James A. Colescott, Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan (b. 1897)
- January 13 – Gino Frittelli, Italian painter (b. 1879)
- January 15 – Henry H. Arnold, American five-star general (b. 1886)
- January 16 – Ali Moustafa Mosharafa, Egyptian physicist (b. 1898)
- January 17 – Seiichi Hatano, Japanese philosopher (b. 1877)
- January 18 – Horace Rice, Australian tennis player (b. 1872)
- January 20 – Ray Duggan, Australian-born English speedway rider (b. 1913)
- January 21 – George Orwell, British author (b. 1903)
- January 22 – Alan Hale Sr., American actor (b. 1892)
- January 23 – Vasil Kolarov, Bulgarian Communist politician, former provisional head of State and 33rd Prime Minister of Bulgaria (b. 1877)
- January 29 – Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, Sheikh of Kuwait (b. 1885)
- February 3
- Sir Lionel Cripps, Rhodesian politician (b. 1863)
- Karl Seitz, Austrian politician, 1st President of Austria (b. 1869)
- February 6 – Georges Imbert, Alsatian chemist (b. 1884)
- February 7
- D. K. Broster, British historical novelist (b. 1877)
- Masao Inoue, Japanese actor and director (b. 1881)
- William Murphy, American Roman Catholic clergyman, bishop and reverend (b. 1885)
- February 9
- Abdul Qadir, Indian editor (b. 1874)
- Franz Justus Rarkowski, German Roman Catholic bishop and reverend (b. 1873)
- Ted Theodore, Australian politician, Premier of Queensland (b. 1884)
- February 10 – Marcel Mauss, French sociologist (b. 1872)
- February 11 – Kiki Cuyler, American baseball player (Chicago Cubs) and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame (b. 1898)
- February 12 – Bernard Meninsky, Soviet artist, painter, draughtsman and teacher (b. 1891)
- February 13 – Rafael Sabatini, Italian writer (b. 1875)
- February 14
- Cecilio Guzmán de Rojas, Bolivian painter (b. 1899)
- Karl Guthe Jansky, American physicist and radio engineer, father of the radio astronomy (b. 1905)
- February 16
- Johannes Hjelmslev, Danish mathematician (b. 1873)
- Mile-a-Minute Murphy, American cyclist (b. 1870)
- February 21 – Gerhard Kowalewski, German mathematician (b. 1876)
- February 23 – Piotr Śmietański, Polish executioner (b. 1899)
- February 25
- Ignatius Arnoz, Czechoslovakian Roman Catholic prelate and reverend (b. 1885)
- George Minot, American physician, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (b. 1885)
- February 26 – Harry Lauder, British entertainer (b. 1870)
- March 2 – Rosli Dhobi, famous Malay Sarawakian (b. 1932)
- March 4 – Anthony Holles, British actor (b. 1901)
- March 5
- Sid Grauman, American theatre entrepreneur (b. 1895)
- Edgar Lee Masters, American poet (b. 1868)
- March 6
- Albert François Lebrun, French politician, 15th President of France (b. 1871)
- Harry Redfern, British architect (b. 1861)
- March 10 – Marguerite De La Motte, American actress (b. 1902)
- March 11
- Ralph Freeman, British engineer (b. 1880)
- Heinrich Mann, German novelist (b. 1871)
- Brock Pemberton, American theatrical producer (b. 1885)
- March 15
- Alexander Kabiskoy, Soviet WWII heroine (b. 1920)
- Carl Storck, 3rd President of the National Football League (b. 1892)
- March 18 – Väinö Kivilinna, Finnish teacher, activist and politician (b. 1875)
- March 19
- Edgar Rice Burroughs, American author (b. 1875)
- Norman Haworth, British chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1883)
- Alexandru Vaida-Voevod, 28th Prime Minister of Romania (b. 1872)
- March 21 – Katherine Grey, American actress (b. 1873)
- March 22 – Emmanuel Mounier, French philosopher (b. 1905)
- March 24
- James Rudolph Garfield, American politician (b. 1865)
- Harold Laski, British political theorist and economist (b. 1893)
- March 25
- Frank Buck, American animal collector (b. 1884)
- Frances Micklethwait, British chemist (b. 1867)
- March 30
- Léon Blum, French statesman and 2-time Prime Minister of France (b. 1872)
- Joe Yule, British entertainer; father of Mickey Rooney (b. 1894)
Reverend Franciscus Janssens
- April 1 – F. O. Matthiessen, American historian and literary critic (b. 1902)
- April 2 – Recep Peker, Turkish officer and politician, 6th Prime Minister of Turkey (b. 1889)
- April 3 – Kurt Weill, German-born composer (b. 1900)
- April 5 – Charles Binaggio, American gangster (b. 1909)
- April 7 – Walter Huston, Canadian-born American actor (b. 1883)
- April 8 – Vaslav Nijinsky, Soviet ballet dancer and choreographer (b. 1889)
- April 10
- Fevzi Çakmak, Turkish military officer and statesman, Prime Minister of Turkey (b. 1876)
- Alfred Fischer, German architect (b. 1881)
- April 11 – Bainbridge Colby, United States Secretary of State (b. 1869)
- April 13
- Saleh al-Ali, Syrian revolt leader (b. 1884)
- James Morrison, Canadian Roman Catholic bishop and reverend (b. 1861)
- April 16 – Henry J. Knauf, American politician (b. 1891)
- April 17 – Władysław Filipkowski, Polish military commander (b. 1892)
- April 23
- Gemma Bellincioni, Italian soprano (b. 1864)
- Franciscus Janssens, Dutch Roman Catholic abbot and reverend (b. 1881)
- April 26 – G. Murray Hulbert, American politician (b. 1881)
- April 27
- Hobart Cavanaugh, American character actor (b. 1886)
- Karel Koželuh, Czech tennis player (b. 1895)
- April 30 – Francesco Jovine, Italian writer and author (b. 1902)
Gavrilo V, Serbian Patriarch
- May 1 – Lothrop Stoddard, American eugenicist (b. 1883)
- May 6 – Víctor Manuel Román y Reyes, Nicaraguan politician, 23rd President of Nicaragua (b. 1872)
- May 7 – Gavrilo V, Serbian Patriarch (b. 1881)
- May 9
- Harry Stubbs, British-born American actor (b. 1874)
- Esteban Terradas i Illa, Andorran mathematician, scientist and engineer (b. 1883)
- May 10 – Belle da Costa Greene, American librarian, bibliographer and archivist (b. 1883)
- May 11 – Cedric Holland, British admiral (b. 1889)
- May 12 – Harold Basil Christian, South African-Rhodesian horticulturalist (b. 1871)
- May 19
- Giuseppe Garibaldi II, Italian soldier, patriot and revolutionary, grandson of Italian patriot Giuseppe Garibaldi (b. 1879)
- Giuseppina Suriano, Italian Roman Catholic nun and blessed (b. 1915)
- May 20 – John Gould Fletcher, American poet (b. 1886)
- May 22
- Andrew McDonald, British Roman Catholic clergyman, bishop and reverend (b. 1871)
- Alfonso Quiñónez Molina, 27th President of El Salvador (b. 1874)
- May 24
- Isidore Ngei Ko Lat, Burmese catechist, Roman Catholic priest, martyr and blessed (killed in action) (b. 1918)
- Peter Petrovich Troyanskii, Soviet educator and scholar (b. 1894)
- Mario Vergara, Italian Roman Catholic priest, martyr and blessed (killed in action) (b. 1910)
- Archibald Wavell, 1st Earl Wavell, British field marshal (b. 1883)
- May 25 – Nicolae Ciupercă, Romanian general (b. 1882)
- May 26 – Stanisław Kętrzyński, Polish historian and diplomat (b. 1878)
- May 28 – Vicente Sotto, Filipino politician (b. 1877)
- June 3 – Ahmad Tajuddin, Sultan of Brunei (b. 1913)
- June 4
- Carmen Baroja, Spanish writer and ethnologist (b. 1883)
- George Cecil Ives, German-born British poet, writer, penal reformer and early gay-rights campaigner (b. 1867)
- Kazys Grinius, 3rd President of Lithuania (b. 1866)
- June 5 – Miklós Bánffy, Hungarian nobleman, politician and novelist (b. 1873)
- June 6 – William Wadsworth, American actor (b. 1874)
- June 9 – Denis Auguste Duchêne, French general (b. 1862)
- June 20 – Etsu Inagaki Sugimoto, Japanese autobiographer and novelist (b. 1874)
- June 22 – Jane Cowl, American actress (b. 1883)
- June 24 – Darwan Singh Negi, Indian VC recipient (b. 1881)
- June 26 – Antonina Nezhdanova, Soviet soprano (b. 1873)
- June 27
- Záviš Kalandra, Czechoslovak historian and theorist (b. 1902)
- Theophilus Pashkovsky, American Orthodox archbishop and metropolitan (b. 1874)
- June 28 – Archbishop Makarios II (b. 1870)
- June 29 – Melitta Bentz, German entrepreneur, who invented the coffee filter in 1908 (b. 1873)
William Lyon Mackenzie King
- July 1 – Eliel Saarinen, Finnish architect (b. 1873)
- July 5 – Salvatore Giuliano, Italian bandit (b. 1922)
- July 7 – Fats Navarro, American jazz trumpet player (b. 1923)
- July 8 – Helen Holmes, American actress (b. 1893)
- July 10 – Richard Maury, American naturalized Argentine engineer (b. 1882)
- July 11 – Buddy DeSylva, American songwriter (b. 1895)
- July 12 – Elsie de Wolfe, American socialite and interior decorator (b. 1865)
- July 17
- Evangeline Booth, General of The Salvation Army (b. 1865)
- Antonie Nedošinská, Czechoslovakian actress (b. 1885)
- July 21 – Rex Ingram, American director (b. 1892)
- July 22 – William Lyon Mackenzie King, Canadian political leader, 10th Prime Minister of Canada (b. 1874)
- July 27 – Marta Steinsvik, Norwegian author (b. 1877)
- July 28 – Kevin Budden, amateur Australian herpetologist (b. 1930)
- August 3 – Pierre-Émile Côté, Canadian politician (b. 1887)
- August 6 – Francisco José Urrutia Olano, Colombian diplomat and jurist (b. 1870)
- August 8 – Nikolai Myaskovsky, Soviet composer (b. 1881)
- August 10 – Tadeusz Tomaszewski, 34th Prime Minister of Poland (b. 1881)
- August 19
- Black Elk, Wičháša Wakȟáŋ (Medicine Man or Holy Man) of the Ogala Teton Lakota (Western Sioux) (b. 1863)
- Giovanni Giorgi, Italian physicist and engineer (b. 1871)
- August 22 – Kirk Bryan, American geologist (b. 1888)
- August 23 – Frank Phillips, American oil executive (b. 1873)
- August 24
- Arturo Alessandri, Chilean political figure and reformer, 2-time President of Chile (b. 1868)
- Vasily Gordov, Soviet military officer (b. 1896)
- August 25 – Giuseppe Grassi, Italian politician (b. 1883)
- August 26
- Giuseppe De Luca, Italian baritone (b. 1876)
- Ransom E. Olds, American automotive pioneer (b. 1864)
- August 27 – Cesare Pavese, Italian poet and novelist (b. 1908)
- August 31 -- Pere Tarrés i Claret, Spanish Roman Catholic priest and blessed (b. 1905)
- September 4
- Max Davidson, German actor (b. 1875)
- Pieter Franciscus Dierckx, Belgian painter (b. 1871)
- September 6 – Olaf Stapledon, British author and philosopher (b. 1886)
- September 10 – Raymond Sommer, American race car driver (b. 1906)
- September 11
- Rudolph Palm, Curaçao born composer (b. 1880)
- Jan Smuts, 2nd Prime Minister of South Africa (b. 1870)
- September 13 – Sara Allgood, Irish actress (b. 1880)
- September 15
- Maraimalai Adigal, Indian orator and writer (b. 1876)
- Baldomero López, American heroine of Korean War (b. 1925)
- September 16
- Frederick Bennett, New Zealander Anglican bishop and reverend (b. 1871)
- Pedro de Cordoba, American actor (b. 1881)
- September 21 – Edward Arthur Milne, British astrophysicist and mathematician (b. 1896)
- September 23
- George Carlton, American actor (b. 1885)
- Kenneth Muir, British soldier and posthumous winner of the Victoria Cross (b.1912)
- September 29 – Alfréd Meissner, Czechoslovak politician and Holocaust survivor (b. 1871)
- September 30 – Prince Hubertus of Prussia (b. 1909)
- October 1 – Mikhail Rodionov, Soviet statesman, Leader of the Soviet Union (b. 1907)
- October 2 – John F. Fitzgerald, American politician, Mayor of Boston (b. 1863)
- October 5 – Thomas Addis Emmet, American-born Jamaican Roman Catholic bishop and reverend (b. 1873)
- October 9 – Nicolai Hartmann, German philosopher (b. 1882)
- October 11 – Pauline Lord, American actress (b. 1890)
- October 13 – Ernest Haycox, American writer (b. 1899)
- October 14 – António Maria da Silva, Portuguese politician, Interim and 3-time Prime Minister of Portugal (b. 1872)
- October 18 – Giuseppe Borgatti, Italian tenor (b. 1871)
- October 19
- Charles Ballantyne, Canadian politician (b. 1867)
- Edna St. Vincent Millay, American poet (b. 1892)
- Viktor Strazhev, Soviet bibliographer, translator, poet and literary critic (b. 1879)
- October 20 – Henry L. Stimson, United States Secretary of State (b. 1867)
- October 23 – Al Jolson, American musician and actor (b. 1886)
- October 25 – Yi Kwang-su, Korean writer and activist (b. 1891)
- October 26 – Miguel Mariano Gómez, Cuban politician, 7th President of Cuba (b. 1889)
- October 29
- Maurice Costello, American actor (b. 1877)
- King Gustaf V of Sweden (b. 1856)
- Lucien Martin, Canadian violinist, conductor and composer (b. 1908)
- October 30 – Raimundo Díaz Pacheco, Puerto Rican activist (b. 1906)
- October 31 – Giacomo Gorrini, Italian diplomat (b. 1859)
- November 2 – George Bernard Shaw, Irish writer, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1856)
- November 3 – Kuniaki Koiso, Japanese general, 41st Prime Minister of Japan (b. 1880)
- November 4
- Grover Cleveland Alexander, American baseball player (Philadelphia Phillies) and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame (b. 1887)
- Francisca Herrera Garrido, Spanish writer (b. 1869)
- November 8 – Bernice Herstein, American socialite (b. 1918)
- November 9 – Attilio Andreoli, Italian painter (b. 1877)
- November 11
- Alexandros Diomidis, 152nd Prime Minister of Greece (b. 1875)
- Lúcio Alberto Pinheiro dos Santos, Portuguese philosopher and teacher (b. 1889)
- November 12
- Hryhorij Lakota, Soviet Roman Catholic bishop and blessed (b. 1893)
- Julia Marlowe, American stage actress (b. 1865)
- November 16 – Bob Smith, American doctor, physician and surgeon (b. 1879)
- November 23 – Abdul Hamid Karami, Lebanese political figure and religious leader, 16th Prime Minister of Lebanon (b. 1890)
- November 25
- Johannes V. Jensen, Danish writer, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1873)
- Gustaf John Ramstedt, Finnish-born Swedish linguist and diplomat (b. 1873)
- November 27 – T. Sathasiva Iyer, Ceylon Tamil scholar and a writer in Tamil language (b. 1882)
- November 28 – James Corbitt, British murderer (hanged) (b. 1913)
- November 29
- Walter Beech, American pioneering aviator and aircraft manufacturer (b. 1891)
- Ma Zhanshan, Chinese general (b. 1885)
- November 30 – Werner Haase, Hitler's personal physician (b. 1900)
- December 2
- James Fenton, Australian politician (b. 1864)
- Dinu Lipatti, Romanian pianist (b. 1917)
- December 4 – Jesse L. Brown, American aviator in the United States Navy (killed in action) (b. 1926)
- December 5 – Sri Aurobindo, Indian guru (b. 1872)
- December 11
- Ernst II, Prince of Hohenlohe-Langenburg (b. 1863)
- Leslie Comrie, New Zealand astronomer and computing pioneer (b. 1893)
- December 12
- Luigi Biancheri, Italian admiral (b. 1891)
- Peter Fraser, New Zealand political figure, 24th Prime Minister of New Zealand, leader of World War II (b. 1884)
- December 15 – Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, Indian political leader (b. 1875)
- December 20 – Enrico Mizzi, Maltese politician, 6th Prime Minister of Malta (b. 1885)
- December 23
- Francisco Lomuto, Argentine pianist and composer (b. 1893)
- Walton Walker, American general (b. 1889)
- December 25 – Xavier Villaurrutia, Mexican poet and playwright (b. 1903)
- December 27 – Max Beckmann, German painter (b. 1884)
- December 30 – Mihail Manoilescu, Romanian journalist, engineer, economist, politician and memoirist (b. 1891)
- December 31 – Karl Renner, Austrian Social Democrat politician and 4th President of Austria (b. 1870)
1950: Date unknown
- Laura Anning Bell, British artist (b. 1867)
1950: Nobel Prizes
- Physics – Cecil Frank Powell
- Chemistry – Otto Paul Hermann Diels, Kurt Alder
- Medicine – Edward Calvin Kendall, Tadeusz Reichstein, Philip Showalter Hench
- Literature – Earl (Bertrand Arthur William) Russell
- Peace – Ralph Bunche
- Christopher Andrew, Defend the Realm: The Authorized History of MI5 (Random House Digital, 2009), pp. 387–88
- "Year by Year 1950" – History Channel International
- Buy book ISBN 978-0-7475-7985-4.
- "1950: Government falls as Belgians vote for king". BBC News. March 18, 1950.
- Marian S. Mazgaj, Church and State in Communist Poland: A History, 1944–1989 (McFarland, 2010) pp. 55–56
- Witte, Els; Craeybeckx, Jan; Meynen, Alain (2009). Political History of Belgium from 1830 Onwards (New ed.). Brussels: ASP. p. 242. Buy book ISBN 978-90-5487-517-8.
- McGregor, P. M. J. (1978-06-03). "The History of No 2 Squadron, SAAF, in the Korean War". Military History Journal. The South African Military History Society. 4 (3). ISSN 0026-4016. Archived from the original on 2009-07-22. Retrieved 2009-07-18.
- "Brief History (timeline)", AI Topics, Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence, retrieved 24 August 2016
- Pelletier, Joseph (1983). The Sun Danced at Fatima. New York: Doubleday. pp. 150, 151.
- Rahul, Ram (2000). March of Central Asia. Indus Publishing.
1950 in other languages
Source of information: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. We're not responsible for the content of this article and your use of this information. Disclaimer
Using this page, you can quickly and easily search for the "1950
" related products in the best online stores. For your convenience the search term is already added to the search box. You can either make a search right now or modify the query somehow (for example, "1950 2018").
You can also change the category of required goods. The "Sale" category is selected right now, so the search will be done in the web stores offering 500 daily sales and special offers, 5 000 000 products related products and services. Thus, in just one click, you can check the current prices, offers, discounts, available goods, etc. Also make sure to check the today's sales in the selected online stores listed below.
US Delivery, Shipping to the United States
The delivery of goods is carried out internationally and across the United States. The goods are shipped to all US cities and towns.
It goes without saying that the found goods by query "1950" in Alabama can be delivered to the following cities: Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Decatur, Auburn, Madison, Florence, Gadsden, Vestavia Hills, Prattville, Phenix City, Alabaster, Bessemer, Enterprise, Opelika, Homewood, Northport, Anniston, Prichard, Athens. The shipping is also available in Daphne, Pelham, Oxford, Albertville, Selma, Mountain Brook, Trussville, Troy, Center Point, Helena, Hueytown, Talladega, Fairhope, Ozark, Alexander City, Cullman, Scottsboro, Millbrook, Foley, Hartselle, Fort Payne, Gardendale, Jasper, Saraland, Muscle Shoals, Eufaula, and so on.
Of course, any products related with "1950" in Alaska can be delivered to Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Wasilla, Kenai, Kodiak, Bethel, Palmer, Homer, Unalaska, Barrow, Soldotna, Valdez, Nome, Kotzebue, Seward, Wrangell, Dillingham, Cordova, North Pole, Houston, Craig, Hooper Bay, Akutan...
Normally, the products related to the term "1950" in Arizona can be purchased if you live in Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Yuma, Avondale, Flagstaff, Goodyear, Lake Havasu City, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Sierra Vista, Maricopa, Oro Valley, Prescott, Bullhead City, Prescott Valley. And, of course, Apache Junction, Marana, El Mirage, Kingman, Queen Creek, Florence, San Luis, Sahuarita, Fountain Hills, Nogales, Douglas, Eloy, Payson, Somerton, Paradise Valley, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Chino Valley, Show Low, Sedona, and other cities and towns.
Undoubtedly, the goods by request "1950" in Arkansas can be purchased if you live in Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Pine Bluff, Bentonville, Hot Springs, Benton, Texarkana, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Russellville, Bella Vista, West Memphis, Paragould, Cabot. As well as in Searcy, Van Buren, El Dorado, Maumelle, Blytheville, Forrest City, Siloam Springs, Bryant, Harrison, Hot Springs Village, Mountain Home, Marion, Helena-West Helena, Camden, Magnolia, Arkadelphia, Malvern, Batesville, Hope, and other cities and towns.
As you know, the goods by your query "1950" in California can be shipped to Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Stockton, Chula Vista, Fremont, Irvine, San Bernardino, Modesto, Oxnard, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Glendale, Huntington Beach, Santa Clarita, Garden Grove. Delivery is also carried out in Santa Rosa, Oceanside, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Lancaster, Elk Grove, Palmdale, Corona, Salinas, Pomona, Torrance, Hayward, Escondido, Sunnyvale, Pasadena, Fullerton, Orange, Thousand Oaks, Visalia, Simi Valley, Concord, Roseville, Santa Clara, Vallejo, Victorville. As well as in El Monte, Berkeley, Downey, Costa Mesa, Inglewood, Ventura, West Covina, Norwalk, Carlsbad, Fairfield, Richmond, Murrieta, Burbank, Antioch, Daly City, Temecula, Santa Maria, El Cajon, Rialto, San Mateo, Compton, Clovis, Jurupa Valley, South Gate, Vista, Mission Viejo. You can also buy these goods in Vacaville, Carson, Hesperia, Redding, Santa Monica, Westminster, Santa Barbara, Chico, Whittier, Newport Beach, San Leandro, Hawthorne, San Marcos, Citrus Heights, Alhambra, Tracy, Livermore, Buena Park, Lakewood, Merced, Hemet, Chino, Menifee, Lake Forest, Napa. And also in Redwood City, Bellflower, Indio, Tustin, Baldwin Park, Chino Hills, Mountain View, Alameda, Upland, Folsom, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Lynwood, Union City, Apple Valley, Redlands, Turlock, Perris, Manteca, Milpitas, Redondo Beach, Davis, Camarillo, Yuba City. You can also buy these goods in Rancho Cordova, Palo Alto, Yorba Linda, Walnut Creek, South San Francisco, San Clemente, Pittsburg, Laguna Niguel, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Lodi, Madera, Monterey Park, La Habra, Santa Cruz, Encinitas, Tulare, Gardena, National City, Cupertino. You can also buy these goods in Huntington Park, Petaluma, San Rafael, La Mesa, Rocklin, Arcadia, Diamond Bar, Woodland, Fountain Valley, Porterville, Paramount, Hanford, Rosemead, Eastvale, Santee, Highland, Delano, Colton, Novato, Lake Elsinore, Brentwood, Yucaipa, Cathedral City, Watsonville, Placentia, and so on.
Usually, the goods by your query "1950" in Colorado can be delivered to Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Arvada, Westminster, Pueblo, Centennial, Boulder, Greeley, Longmont, Loveland, Broomfield, Grand Junction, Castle Rock, Commerce City, Parker, Littleton, Northglenn, Brighton, Englewood. The delivery is also available in Wheat Ridge, Fountain, Lafayette, Windsor, Erie, Evans, Golden, Louisville, Montrose, Durango, Cañon City, Greenwood Village, Sterling, Lone Tree, Johnstown, Superior, Fruita, Steamboat Springs, Federal Heights, Firestone, Fort Morgan, Frederick, Castle Pines and smaller towns.
Today the products by request "1950" in Connecticut can be shipped to Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton, and other cities and towns.
Today the products by request "1950" in Delaware can be delivered to Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna, Milford, Seaford, Georgetown, Elsmere, New Castle, Millsboro, Laurel, Harrington, Camden, Clayton, Lewes, Milton, Selbyville, Bridgeville, Townsend, and other cities and towns.
Normally, the goods related with "1950" in Florida can be delivered to Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, Cape Coral, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Gainesville, Coral Springs, Miami Gardens, Clearwater, Palm Bay, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, Lakeland, Davie, Miami Beach, Boca Raton. The delivery is also available in Deltona, Plantation, Sunrise, Palm Coast, Largo, Deerfield Beach, Melbourne, Boynton Beach, Lauderhill, Fort Myers, Weston, Kissimmee, Homestead, Delray Beach, Tamarac, Daytona Beach, Wellington, North Miami, Jupiter, North Port, Coconut Creek, Port Orange, Sanford, Margate, Ocala, Sarasota, Pensacola, etc.
And of course, the goods named "1950" in Georgia can be received in such cities as Atlanta, Columbus, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Albany, Warner Robins, Alpharetta, Marietta, Valdosta, Smyrna, Dunwoody, Rome, East Point, Milton, Gainesville, Hinesville, Peachtree City, Newnan, Dalton, Douglasville, Kennesaw, LaGrange, Statesboro, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Stockbridge, Woodstock, Carrollton, Canton, Griffin, McDonough, Acworth, Pooler, Union City, etc.
As you know, any things related with "1950" in Hawaii can be shipped to Honolulu, East Honolulu, Pearl City, Hilo, Kailua, Waipahu, Kaneohe, Mililani Town, Kahului, Ewa Gentry, Mililani Mauka, Kihei, Makakilo, Wahiawa, Schofield Barracks, Wailuku, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Royal Kunia, Halawa, Waimalu, Waianae, Nanakuli, Kailua, Lahaina, Waipio, Hawaiian Paradise Park, Kapaa...
Undoubtedly, the found goods by query "1950" in Idaho can be bought in Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Caldwell, Coeur d'Alene, Twin Falls, Lewiston, Post Falls, Rexburg, Moscow, Eagle, Kuna, Ammon, Chubbuck, Hayden, Mountain Home, Blackfoot, Garden City, Jerome, Burley, and other cities.
Normally, the goods by request "1950" in Illinois can be delivered to Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Champaign, Bloomington, Decatur, Evanston, Des Plaines, Berwyn, Wheaton, Belleville, Elmhurst, DeKalb, Moline, Urbana, Crystal Lake, Quincy, Rock Island, Park Ridge, Calumet City, Pekin, Danville, St. Charles, North Chicago, Galesburg, Chicago Heights, Granite City, Highland Park, Burbank, O'Fallon, Oak Forest, Alton, Kankakee, West Chicago, East St. Louis, McHenry, Batavia, Carbondale, Freeport, Belvidere, Collinsville, Harvey, Lockport, Woodstock and smaller towns.
Naturally, the products related to the term "1950" in Indiana can be delivered to the following cities: Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Carmel, Fishers, Bloomington, Hammond, Gary, Lafayette, Muncie, Terre Haute, Kokomo, Noblesville, Anderson, Greenwood, Elkhart, Mishawaka, Lawrence, Jeffersonville, Columbus, Portage, New Albany, Richmond, Westfield, Valparaiso, Goshen, Michigan City, West Lafayette, Marion, East Chicago, Hobart, Crown Point, Franklin, La Porte, Greenfield, and other cities.
Today any products related with "1950" in Iowa can be received in such cities as Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Iowa City, Waterloo, Council Bluffs, Ames, West Des Moines, Dubuque, Ankeny, Urbandale, Cedar Falls, Marion, Bettendorf, Marshalltown, Mason City, Clinton, Burlington, Ottumwa, Fort Dodge, Muscatine, Coralville, Johnston, North Liberty, Altoona, Newton, Indianola, and other cities and towns.
No need to say, any products related with "1950" in Kansas can be bought in Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, Salina, Hutchinson, Leavenworth, Leawood, Dodge City, Garden City, Junction City, Emporia, Derby, Prairie Village, Hays, Liberal, Gardner, Pittsburg, Newton, Great Bend, McPherson, El Dorado, Ottawa, Winfield, Arkansas City, Andover, Lansing, Merriam, Haysville, Atchison, Parsons...
Naturally, the goods named "1950" in Kentucky can be shipped to Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond, Florence, Georgetown, Henderson, Elizabethtown, Nicholasville, Jeffersontown, Frankfort, Paducah, Independence, Radcliff, Ashland, Madisonville, Winchester, Erlanger, Murray, St. Matthews, Fort Thomas, Danville, Newport, Shively, Shelbyville, Glasgow, Berea, Bardstown, Shepherdsville, Somerset, Lyndon, Lawrenceburg, Middlesboro, Mayfield, and other cities.
And any things related with "1950" in Louisiana can be delivered to New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Kenner, Bossier City, Monroe, Alexandria, Houma, Marrero, New Iberia, Laplace, Slidell, Prairieville, Central, Terrytown, Ruston, Sulphur, Harvey, Hammond, Bayou Cane, Shenandoah, Natchitoches, Gretna, Chalmette, Opelousas, Estelle, Zachary.
Today the found goods by query "1950" in Maine can be sent to Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, Auburn, Biddeford, Sanford, Saco, Augusta, Westbrook, Waterville, Presque Isle, Brewer, Bath, Caribou, Ellsworth, Old Town, Rockland, Belfast, Gardiner, Calais, Hallowell, Eastport, etc.
It goes without saying that the goods related with "1950" in Maryland can be purchased if you live in Baltimore, Frederick, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bowie, Hagerstown, Annapolis, College Park, Salisbury, Laurel, Greenbelt, Cumberland, Westminster, Hyattsville, Takoma Park, Easton, Elkton, Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, Cambridge, New Carrollton, Bel Air, and other cities.
As always, the goods by your query "1950" in Massachusetts can be shipped to such cities as Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Lynn, Fall River, Newton, Lawrence, Somerville, Framingham, Haverhill, Waltham, Malden, Brookline, Plymouth, Medford, Taunton, Chicopee, Weymouth, Revere, Peabody, Methuen, Barnstable, Pittsfield, Attleboro, Arlington, Everett, Salem, Westfield, Leominster, Fitchburg, Billerica, Holyoke, Beverly, Marlborough, Woburn, Amherst, Braintree, Shrewsbury, Chelsea, Dartmouth, Chelmsford, Andover, Natick, Randolph, Watertown...
And today the found goods by query "1950" in Michigan can be delivered to Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Dearborn, Livonia, Clinton, Canton, Westland, Troy, Farmington Hills, Macomb Township, Kalamazoo, Shelby, Wyoming, Southfield, Waterford, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Taylor, Saint Clair Shores, Pontiac, Dearborn Heights, Royal Oak, Novi, Ypsilanti, Battle Creek, Saginaw, Kentwood, East Lansing, Redford, Roseville, Georgetown, Portage, Chesterfield Township, Midland, Bloomfield Charter Township, Oakland County, Saginaw, Commerce, Meridian, Muskegon, Lincoln Park, Grand Blanc, Holland, Orion, Bay City, Independence Charter Township, etc.
No doubt, the products related to the term "1950" in Minnesota can be delivered to Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester, Bloomington, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Woodbury, St. Cloud, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Coon Rapids, Blaine, Burnsville, Lakeville, Minnetonka, Apple Valley, Edina, St. Louis Park, Moorhead, Mankato, Maplewood, Shakopee, Richfield, Cottage Grove, Roseville, Inver Grove Heights, Andover, Brooklyn Center, Savage, Oakdale, Fridley, Winona, Shoreview, Ramsey, Owatonna, Chanhassen, Prior Lake, White Bear Lake, Chaska, Austin, Elk River, Champlin, Faribault, Rosemount, Crystal, Farmington, Hastings, New Brighton, and so on.
And of course, any products related with "1950" in Mississippi can be bought in Jackson, Gulfport, Southaven, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Meridian, Tupelo, Greenville, Olive Branch, Horn Lake, Clinton, Pearl, Ridgeland, Starkville, Columbus, Vicksburg, Pascagoula, Clarksdale, Oxford, Laurel, Gautier, Ocean Springs, Madison, Brandon, Greenwood, Cleveland, Natchez, Long Beach, Corinth, Hernando, Moss Point, McComb, Canton, Carriere, Grenada, Brookhaven, Indianola, Yazoo City, West Point, Picayune, Petal, and other cities and towns.
And today the found goods by query "1950" in Missouri can be purchased if you live in Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Lee’s Summit, O’Fallon, St. Joseph, St. Charles, Blue Springs, St. Peters, Florissant, Joplin, Chesterfield, Jefferson City, Cape Girardeau, Oakville, Wildwood, University City, Ballwin, Raytown, Liberty, Wentzville, Mehlville, Kirkwood, Maryland Heights, Hazelwood, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Webster Groves, Sedalia, Ferguson, Arnold, Affton, and so on.
Normally, the goods named "1950" in Montana can be bought in Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Kalispell, Havre, Anaconda, Miles City, Belgrade, Livingston, Laurel, Whitefish, Lewistown, Sidney, and other cities and towns.
No need to say, the products by request "1950" in Nebraska can be bought in Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont, Hastings, Norfolk, North Platte, Papillion, Columbus, La Vista, Scottsbluff, South Sioux City, Beatrice, Lexington, and so on.
Usually, any things related with "1950" in Nevada can be received in such cities as Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, North Las Vegas, Sparks, Carson City, Fernley, Elko, Mesquite, Boulder City, Fallon, Winnemucca, West Wendover, Ely, Yerington, Carlin, Lovelock, Wells, Caliente, etc.
As always, the goods named "1950" in New Hampshire can be sent to Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, Dover, Rochester, Salem, Merrimack, Hudson, Londonderry, Keene, Bedford, Portsmouth, Goffstown, Laconia, Hampton, Milford, Durham, Exeter, Windham, Hooksett, Claremont, Lebanon, Pelham, Somersworth, Hanover, Amherst, Raymond, Conway, Berlin, and other cities.
As usual, the goods by your query "1950" in New Jersey can be delivered to Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Woodbridge, Lakewood, Toms River, Hamilton, Trenton, Clifton, Camden, Brick, Cherry Hill, Passaic, Middletown, Union City, Old Bridge, Gloucester Township, East Orange, Bayonne, Franklin, North Bergen, Vineland, Union, Piscataway, New Brunswick, Jackson, Wayne, Irvington, Parsippany-Troy Hills, Howell, Perth Amboy, Hoboken, Plainfield, West New York, Washington Township, East Brunswick, Bloomfield, West Orange, Evesham, Bridgewater, South Brunswick, Egg Harbor, Manchester, Hackensack, Sayreville, Mount Laurel, Berkeley, North Brunswick, and other cities and towns.
No need to say, the products related to the term "1950" in New Mexico can be purchased if you live in Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Clovis, Hobbs, Alamogordo, Carlsbad, Gallup, Deming, Los Lunas, Chaparral, Sunland Park, Las Vegas, Portales, Los Alamos, North Valley, Artesia, Lovington, Silver City, Española.
As usual, any products related with "1950" in New York can be shipped to New York, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Schenectady, Utica, White Plains, Troy, Niagara Falls, Binghamton, Rome, Long Beach, Poughkeepsie, North Tonawanda, Jamestown, Ithaca, Elmira, Newburgh, Middletown, Auburn, Watertown, Glen Cove, Saratoga Springs, Kingston, Peekskill, Lockport, Plattsburgh, Cortland, Amsterdam, Oswego, Lackawanna, Cohoes, Rye, Gloversville, Beacon, Batavia, Tonawanda, Glens Falls, Olean, Oneonta, Geneva, Dunkirk, Fulton, Oneida, Corning, Ogdensburg, Canandaigua, Watervliet, and other cities and towns.
Undoubtedly, the products by request "1950" in North Carolina can be shipped to Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Cary, Wilmington, High Point, Greenville, Asheville, Concord, Gastonia, Jacksonville, Chapel Hill, Rocky Mount, Huntersville, Burlington, Wilson, Kannapolis, Apex, Hickory, Wake Forest, Indian Trail, Mooresville, Goldsboro, Monroe, Salisbury, Holly Springs, Matthews, New Bern, Sanford, Cornelius, Garner, Thomasville, Statesville, Asheboro, Mint Hill, Fuquay-Varina, Morrisville, Kernersville, Lumberton, Kinston, Carrboro, Havelock, Shelby, Clemmons, Lexington, Clayton, Boone.
And of course, the found goods by query "1950" in North Dakota can be received in Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot, West Fargo, Williston, Dickinson, Mandan, Jamestown, Wahpeton, Devils Lake, Watford City, Valley City, Grafton, Lincoln, Beulah, Rugby, Stanley, Horace, Casselton, New Town, Hazen, Bottineau, Lisbon, Carrington...
Today the goods by request "1950" in Ohio can be shipped to Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain, Hamilton, Springfield, Kettering, Elyria, Lakewood, Cuyahoga Falls, Euclid, Middletown, Mansfield, Newark, Mentor, Cleveland Heights, Beavercreek, Strongsville, Fairfield, Dublin, Warren, Findlay, Lancaster, Lima, Huber Heights, Marion, Westerville, Reynoldsburg, Grove City, Stow, Delaware, Brunswick, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Westlake, North Olmsted, Fairborn, Massillon, Mason, North Royalton, Bowling Green, North Ridgeville, Kent, Garfield Heights, and other cities.
As you know, the goods related with "1950" in Oklahoma can be received in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Owasso, Shawnee, Yukon, Ardmore, Ponca City, Bixby, Duncan, Del City, Jenks, Sapulpa, Mustang, Sand Springs, Bethany, Altus, Claremore, El Reno, McAlester, Ada, Durant, Tahlequah, Chickasha, Miami, Glenpool, Elk City, Woodward, Okmulgee, Choctaw, Weatherford, Guymon, Guthrie, Warr Acres and smaller towns.
As you know, the products related to the term "1950" in Oregon can be shipped to Portland, Salem, Eugene, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend, Medford, Springfield, Corvallis, Albany, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Keizer, Grants Pass, Oregon City, McMinnville, Redmond, Tualatin, West Linn, Woodburn, Forest Grove, Newberg, Wilsonville, Roseburg, Klamath Falls, Ashland, Milwaukie, Sherwood, Happy Valley, Central Point, Canby, Hermiston, Pendleton, Troutdale, Lebanon, Coos Bay, The Dalles, Dallas, St. Helens, La Grande, Cornelius, Gladstone, Ontario, Sandy, Newport, Monmouth, and other cities.
Undoubtedly, any products related with "1950" in Pennsylvania can be shipped to Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Scranton, Bethlehem, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Altoona, York, Wilkes-Barre, Chester, Williamsport, Easton, Lebanon, Hazleton, New Castle, Johnstown, McKeesport, Hermitage, Greensburg, Pottsville, Sharon, Butler, Washington, Meadville, New Kensington, Coatesville, St. Marys, Lower Burrell, Oil City, Nanticoke, Uniontown, and so on.
Usually, the goods by request "1950" in Rhode Island can be purchased if you live in Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence, Woonsocket, Coventry, Cumberland, North Providence, South Kingstown, West Warwick, Johnston, North Kingstown, Newport, Bristol, Westerly, Smithfield, Lincoln, Central Falls, Portsmouth, Barrington, Middletown, Burrillville, Narragansett, Tiverton, East Greenwich, North Smithfield, Warren, Scituate, and so on.
As usual, the products related to the term "1950" in South Carolina can be bought in Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Sumter, Hilton Head Island, Spartanburg, Florence, Goose Creek, Aiken, Myrtle Beach, Anderson, Greer, Mauldin, Greenwood, North Augusta, Easley, Simpsonville, Hanahan, Lexington, Conway, West Columbia, North Myrtle Beach, Clemson, Orangeburg, Cayce, Bluffton, Beaufort, Gaffney, Irmo, Fort Mill, Port Royal, Forest Acres, Newberry.
As you know, the found goods by query "1950" in South Dakota can be sent to Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown, Mitchell, Yankton, Pierre, Huron, Spearfish, Vermillion.
Usually, the products related to the term "1950" in Tennessee can be received in such cities as Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Jackson, Johnson City, Bartlett, Hendersonville, Kingsport, Collierville, Smyrna, Cleveland, Brentwood, Germantown, Columbia, Spring Hill, La Vergne, Gallatin, Cookeville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Morristown, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Bristol, Farragut, Shelbyville, East Ridge, Tullahoma, and other cities.
And the goods by your query "1950" in Texas can be shipped to Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, McKinney, Frisco, Pasadena, Mesquite, Killeen, McAllen, Carrollton, Midland, Waco, Denton, Abilene, Odessa, Beaumont, Round Rock, The Woodlands, Richardson, Pearland, College Station, Wichita Falls, Lewisville, Tyler, San Angelo, League City, Allen, Sugar Land, Edinburg, Mission, Longview, Bryan, Pharr, Baytown, Missouri City, Temple, Flower Mound, New Braunfels, North Richland Hills, Conroe, Victoria, Cedar Park, Harlingen, Atascocita, Mansfield, Georgetown, San Marcos, Rowlett, Pflugerville, Port Arthur, Spring, Euless, DeSoto, Grapevine, Galveston.
As always, the found goods by query "1950" in Utah can be purchased if you live in Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, Orem, Sandy, Ogden, St. George, Layton, Taylorsville, South Jordan, Logan, Lehi, Murray, Bountiful, Draper, Riverton, Roy, Spanish Fork, Pleasant Grove, Cottonwood Heights, Tooele, Springville, Cedar City, Midvale. It's also available for those who live in Kaysville, Holladay, American Fork, Clearfield, Syracuse, South Salt Lake, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Clinton, Washington, Payson, Farmington, Brigham City, Saratoga Springs, North Ogden, South Ogden, North Salt Lake, Highland, Centerville, Hurricane, Heber City, West Haven, Lindon, and other cities.
No doubt, the found goods by query "1950" in Vermont can be shipped to such cities as Burlington, South Burlington, Rutland, Barre, Montpelier, Winooski, St. Albans, Newport, Vergennes...
As always, the goods by request "1950" in Virginia can be received in such cities as Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria, Hampton, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Danville, Manassas, Petersburg, Fredericksburg, Winchester, Salem, Staunton, Fairfax, Hopewell, Waynesboro, Colonial Heights, Radford, Bristol, Manassas Park, Williamsburg, Falls Church, Martinsville, Poquoson and smaller towns.
Undoubtedly, any things related with "1950" in Washington can be shipped to Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton, Federal Way, Yakima, Spokane Valley, Kirkland, Bellingham, Kennewick, Auburn, Pasco, Marysville, Lakewood, Redmond, Shoreline, Richland, Sammamish, Burien, Olympia, Lacey. It's also available for those who live in Edmonds, Puyallup, Bremerton, Lynnwood, Bothell, Longview, Issaquah, Wenatchee, Mount Vernon, University Place, Walla Walla, Pullman, Des Moines, Lake Stevens, SeaTac, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Bainbridge Island, Oak Harbor, Kenmore, Moses Lake, Camas, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Tukwila.
Undoubtedly, any things related with "1950" in West Virginia can be shipped to Charleston, Huntington, Morgantown, Parkersburg, Wheeling, Weirton, Fairmont, Martinsburg, Beckley, Clarksburg, South Charleston, St. Albans, Vienna, Bluefield, and other cities and towns.
Usually, any products related with "1950" in Wisconsin can be purchased if you live in Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine, Appleton, Waukesha, Oshkosh, Eau Claire, Janesville, West Allis, La Crosse, Sheboygan, Wauwatosa, Fond du Lac, New Berlin, Wausau. It is also available for the people living in Brookfield, Beloit, Greenfield, Franklin, Oak Creek, Manitowoc, West Bend, Sun Prairie, Superior, Stevens Point, Neenah, Fitchburg, Muskego, Watertown, De Pere, Mequon, South Milwaukee, Marshfield and smaller towns.
Usually, the products related to the term "1950" in Wyoming can be bought in Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs, Sheridan, Green River, Evanston, Riverton, Jackson, Cody, Rawlins, Lander, Torrington, Powell, Douglas, Worland.
Canada Delivery, Shipping to Canada
As usual, the goods named "1950" in Canada can be received in Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Brampton, Hamilton, Quebec City, Surrey, Laval, Halifax, London, Markham, Vaughan, Gatineau, Longueuil, Burnaby, Saskatoon, Kitchener, Windsor, Regina, Richmond, Richmond Hill.
Delivery is also carried out in Oakville, Burlington, Greater Sudbury, Sherbrooke, Oshawa, Saguenay, Lévis, Barrie, Abbotsford, St. Catharines, Trois-Rivières, Cambridge, Coquitlam, Kingston, Whitby, Guelph, Kelowna, Saanich, Ajax, Thunder Bay, Terrebonne, St. John's, Langley, Chatham-Kent, Delta.
It is also available for the people living in Waterloo, Cape Breton, Brantford, Strathcona County, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Red Deer, Pickering, Kamloops, Clarington, North Vancouver, Milton, Nanaimo, Lethbridge, Niagara Falls, Repentigny, Victoria, Newmarket, Brossard, Peterborough, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Sault Ste. Marie, Kawartha Lakes, Sarnia, Prince George.
And other cities and towns, such as Drummondville, Saint John, Moncton, Saint-Jérôme, New Westminster, Wood Buffalo, Granby, Norfolk County, St. Albert, Medicine Hat, Caledon, Halton Hills, Port Coquitlam, Fredericton, Grande Prairie, North Bay, Blainville, Saint-Hyacinthe, Aurora, Welland, Shawinigan, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Belleville, North Vancouver, and so on.
In fact, the goods by request "1950" can be shipped to any place in Canada, including Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
UK Delivery, Shipping to the United Kingdom
As you know, the found goods by query "1950" in the United Kingdom can be received in such cities as London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Wakefield, Cardiff, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Sunderland, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Brighton, Hull, Plymouth, Stoke-on-Trent.
The shipping is also available in Wolverhampton, Derby, Swansea, Southampton, Salford, Aberdeen, Westminster, Portsmouth, York, Peterborough, Dundee, Lancaster, Oxford, Newport, Preston, St Albans, Norwich, Chester, Cambridge, Salisbury, Exeter, Gloucester. As well as in Lisburn, Chichester, Winchester, Londonderry, Carlisle, Worcester, Bath, Durham, Lincoln, Hereford, Armagh, Inverness, Stirling, Canterbury, Lichfield, Newry, Ripon, Bangor, Truro, Ely, Wells, St. Davids, and other cities and towns.
Generally, the goods by request "1950" can be shipped to any place in the UK, including England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Ireland Delivery, Shipping to Ireland
And today the goods by request "1950" in Ireland can be delivered to the following cities: Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Drogheda, Dundalk, Swords, Bray, Navan, Ennis, Kilkenny, Tralee, Carlow, Newbridge, Naas, Athlone, Portlaoise, Mullingar, Wexford, Balbriggan, Letterkenny, Celbridge, Sligo. And, of course, Clonmel, Greystones, Malahide, Leixlip, Carrigaline, Tullamore, Killarney, Arklow, Maynooth, Cobh, Castlebar, Midleton, Mallow, Ashbourne, Ballina, Laytown-Bettystown-Mornington, Enniscorthy, Wicklow, Tramore, Cavan, and other cities.
Generally, any things related with "1950" can be shipped to any place in Ireland, including Leinster, Ulster, Munster, and Connacht.
Australia Delivery, Shipping to Australia
No doubt, the found goods by query "1950" in Australia can be delivered to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Newcastle, Maitland, Canberra, Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns, Darwin, Toowoomba, Ballarat, Bendigo, Albury, Wodonga, Launceston, Mackay.
And other cities and towns, such as Rockhampton, Bunbury, Bundaberg, Coffs Harbour, Wagga Wagga, Hervey Bay, Mildura, Wentworth, Shepparton, Mooroopna, Gladstone, Tannum Sands, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Traralgon, Morwell, Orange, Geraldton, Bowral, Mittagong, Dubbo, Busselton, Bathurst, Nowra, Bomaderry, Warrnambool, Albany, Warragul, Drouin, Kalgoorlie, Boulder, Devonport, and other cities and towns.
In fact, any products related with "1950" can be shipped to any place in Australia, including New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, and Northern Territory.
New Zealand Delivery, Shipping to New Zealand
Today the products related to the term "1950" in New Zealand can be delivered to Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier-Hastings, Dunedin, Lower Hutt, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui, Gisborne, Porirua, Invercargill, Nelson, Upper Hutt, Gisborne, Blenheim, Pukekohe, Timaru, Taupo.
In other words, any products related with "1950" can be shipped to any place in New Zealand, including North Island, South Island, Waiheke Island, and smaller islands.
And todaythe found goods by querycan be purchased if you live inYou can also buy these goods in, and other cities.
Abkhazia: Gagra, Gudauta, Lake Ritsa, New Athos, Ochamchire, Pitsunda, Sukhumi, Tsandryphsh, etc.
Afghanistan: Herat, Jalalabad, Kabul, Kandahar, Kunduz, Mazar-i-Sharif, Taloqan, etc.
Albania: Berat, Butrint, Dhërmi, Durrës, Gjirokastër, Himarë, Korçë, Pogradec, Qeparo, Sarandë, Shkodër, Tirana, Velipojë, Vlorë, etc.
Algeria: Algiers, Oran, etc.
American Virgin Islands: Charlotte Amalie, etc.
Andorra: Andorra la Vella, Arinsal, El Pas de la Casa, Encamp, Grandvalira, Ordino, Pal, Soldeu, Vallnord, etc.
Angola: Benguela, Luanda, etc.
Anguilla: The Valley, West End, etc.
Antigua and Barbuda: Jolly Harbour, Saint John’s, etc.
Argentina: Buenos Aires, Capilla del Monte, Colón, Córdoba, El Calafate, La Plata, Los Glaciares, Mar del Plata, Mendoza, Mina Clavero, Pinamar, Puerto Iguazú, Puerto Madryn, Rosario, Río Cuarto, Río Grande, Salta, San Carlos de Bariloche, San Martín de los Andes, San Miguel de Tucumán, San Rafael, Santa Rosa de Calamuchita, Tandil, Tierra del Fuego, Ushuaia, Villa Carlos Paz, Villa General Belgrano, Villa Gesell, Villa La Angostura, Villa de Merlo, etc.
Armenia: Dilijan, Etchmiadzin, Goris, Gyumri, Jermuk, Sevan, Stepanavan, Tsaghkadzor, Vagharshapat, Vanadzor, Yeghegnadzor, Yerevan, etc.
Aruba: Eagle Beach, Noord, Oranjestad, Palm Beach, Santa Cruz, Savaneta, etc.
Australia: Adelaide, Airlie Beach, Alice Springs, Bondi Beach, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Cairns, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Darwin, Daylesford, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef, Hervey Bay, Hobart, Hyams Beach, Jervis Bay, Launceston, Logan City, Mackay, Mandurah, Maroochydore, Melbourne, Mooloolaba, Mount Gambier, New South Wales, Newcastle, Noosa Heads, Northern Territory, Perth, Port Douglas, Queensland, Redland City, Rockhampton, South Australia, Surfers Paradise, Sydney, Tasmania, Toowoomba, Townsville, Ulladulla, Victor Harbor, Victoria, Western Australia, Wollongong, etc.
Austria: Abtenau, Alpbach, Austrian Alps, Bad Gastein, Bad Hofgastein, Bad Kleinkirchheim, Dürnstein, Flachau, Fugen, Graz, Hallstatt, Innsbruck, Ischgl, Kaprun, Kitzbühel, Klagenfurt, Klosterneuburg, Kufstein, Lech, Leogang, Lienz, Linz, Maria Alm, Mayrhofen, Neustift im Stubaital, Obergurgl, Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Saalfelden, Salzburg, Schladming, Seefeld, Serfaus, St. Anton, St. Johann im Pongau, Sölden, Tux, Tyrol, Vienna, Villach, Wachau, Wagrain, Zell am See, etc.
Azerbaijan: Baku, Ganja, Lankaran, Quba, Qusar, Shahdag, Sheki, Stepanakert, etc.
Bahamas: Andros, Eleuthera, Exuma, Freeport, Grand Bahama, Nassau, New Providence, Paradise Island, etc.
Bahrain: Manama, etc.
Bangladesh: Barisal, Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Dhaka, Khulna, Mymensingh, Narayanganj, Rajshahi, Sylhet, etc.
Barbados: Bridgetown, etc.
Belarus: Babruysk, Baranavichy, Białowieża Forest, Brest Belarus, Gomel, Grodno, Lahoysk, Maladzyechna, Minsk, Mogilev, Nesvizh, Pinsk, Silichi, Slonim, Vitebsk, etc.
Belgium: Antwerp, Ardennes, Blankenberge, Bouillon, Bruges, Brussels, Charleroi, De Haan, De Panne, Durbuy, Flanders, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Leuven, Liège, Namur, Nieuwpoort, Ostend, Spa, Ypres, Zeebrugge, etc.
Belize: Ambergris Caye, Belize City, Caye Caulker, Placencia, San Pedro, etc.
Benin: Cotonou, etc.
Bermuda: Hamilton, etc.
Bhutan: Paro, Thimphu, etc.
Bolivia: Cochabamba, El Alto, La Paz, Oruro, Quillacollo, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Sucre, Uyuni, etc.
Bosnia and Herzegovina: Banja Luka, Bihać, Jahorina, Medjugorje, Mostar, Neum, Sarajevo, Travnik, Trebinje, etc.
Botswana: Gaborone, Maun, etc.
Brazil: Amazon River, Amazonia, Angra dos Reis, Arraial do Cabo, Atlantic Forest, Balneário Camboriú, Belo Horizonte, Belém, Bombinhas, Brasília, Búzios, Cabo Frio, Camaçari, Campinas, Campos do Jordão, Caraguatatuba, Copacabana, Costa do Sauípe, Curitiba, Duque de Caxias, Fernando de Noronha, Florianópolis, Fortaleza, Foz do Iguaçu, Goiânia, Gramado, Guarujá, Guarulhos, Iguazu Falls, Ilha Grande, Ilhabela, Ilhéus, Ipanema, Itacaré, Maceió, Manaus, Morro de São Paulo, Natal, Niterói, Osasco, Ouro Preto, Paraty, Petrópolis, Porto Alegre, Porto Seguro, Praia do Forte, Recife, Ribeirão Preto, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Santos, São Gonçalo, São José dos Campos, São Luís, São Paulo, São Sebastião, Trancoso, Ubatuba, Vila do Abraão, etc.
British Virgin Islands: Tortola, etc.
Brunei: Bandar Seri Begawan, etc.
Bulgaria: Albena, Apriltsi, Arbanasi, Balchik, Bansko, Blagoevgrad, Borovets, Burgas, Byala, Chepelare, Chernomorets, Dobrinishte, Gabrovo, Golden Sands, Haskovo, Hisarya, Kavarna, Kazanlak, Kiten, Koprivshtitsa, Kranevo, Lovech, Lozenets, Nesebar, Obzor, Pamporovo, Pazardzhik, Pirin, Pleven, Plovdiv, Pomorie, Primorsko, Ravda, Razlog, Rila, Ruse, Saints Constantine and Helena, Samokov, Sandanski, Sapareva Banya, Shumen, Sliven, Smolyan, Sofia, Sozopol, Stara Zagora, Sunny Beach, Sveti Vlas, Targovishte, Tryavna, Tsarevo, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Velingrad, Vratsa, Yambol, etc.
Burkina Faso: Bobo-Dioulasso, Ouagadougou, etc.
Burundi: Bujumbura, etc.
Cambodia: Angkor, Battambang, Kampot, Kep, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, etc.
Cameroon: Bafoussam, Bamenda, Douala, Garoua, Kribi, Limbe, Maroua, Yaoundé, etc.
Canada: Alberta, Banff, Brampton, British Columbia, Burnaby, Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Gatineau, Halifax, Hamilton, Jasper, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kingston, Kitchener, Laval, London, Longueuil, Manitoba, Markham, Mississauga, Moncton, Mont-Tremblant, Montreal, Nanaimo, New Brunswick, Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Ottawa, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Regina, Richmond, Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Surrey, Toronto, Vancouver, Vaughan, Victoria, Whistler, Whitehorse, Windsor, Winnipeg, Yukon, etc.
Cape Verde: Boa Vista Cape Verde, Sal, etc.
Caribbean Netherlands:, etc.
Cayman Islands: George Town, Grand Cayman, West Bay, etc.
Central African Republic: Bangui, etc.
Chad: N'Djamena, etc.
Chile: Antofagasta, Arica, Atacama, Coquimbo, Easter Island, Hanga Roa, Iquique, La Serena, Patagonia, Pucón, Puerto Montt, Puerto Natales, Puerto Varas, Punta Arenas, San Pedro de Atacama, Santiago, Torres del Paine, Valdivia, Valparaíso, Villarrica, Viña del Mar, etc.
China: Anshun, Baishan, Baoding, Baoshan, Baotou, Beihai, Beijing, Binzhou, Changchun, Changsha, Changzhi, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dali, Dalian, Datong, Dengfeng, Diqing, Dongguan, Emeishan, Foshan, Great Wall of China, Guangdong, Guangzhou, Guilin, Guiyang, Hainan, Hangzhou, Harbin, Honghe, Huashan, Huizhou, Jiangmen, Jiangxi, Jiaxing, Jilin, Jinan, Jincheng, Jingdezhen, Jinzhong, Jiujiang, Jiuzhaigou, Kashgar, Kunming, Langfang, Lanzhou, Laoshan, Leshan, Lhasa, Lianyungang, Lijiang, Linfen, Linyi, Liuzhou, Luoyang, Lushan, Lüliang, Mianyang, Nanchang, Nanchong, Nanjing, Nanning, Nantong, Ngawa, Ningbo, Qiandongnan, Qingdao, Qingyuan, Qinhuangdao, Qufu, Qujing, Rizhao, Sanya, Shandong, Shanghai, Shangri-La, Shantou, Shanxi, Shaoguan, Shaolin, Shaoxing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shigatse, Shijiazhuang, Sichuan, Suzhou, Tai'an, Taiyuan, Taizhou Jiangsu, Tangshan, Tianjin, Tibet, Weifang, Weihai, Wuhan, Wulingyuan, Wutai, Wuxi, Xi'an, Xiamen, Xinzhou, Xishuangbanna, Ya'an, Yanbian, Yangtze, Yangzhou, Yantai, Yellow River, Yibin, Yinchuan, Yiwu, Yuncheng, Yunnan, Zhangjiajie, Zhanjiang, Zhejiang, Zhengzhou, Zhongshan, Zhongwei, Zhoushan, Zhuhai, Zunyi, Ürümqi, etc.
Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogotá, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, Medellín, Pereira, San Andrés, Santa Marta, Villa de Leyva, Villavicencio, etc.
Comoros: Moroni, etc.
Costa Rica: Alajuela, Jacó, La Fortuna, Manuel Antonio, Monteverde, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Puntarenas, Quepos, San José, Santa Teresa, Tamarindo, Tortuguero, etc.
Croatia: Baška Voda, Baška, Bibinje, Biograd na Moru, Bol, Brač, Brela, Cavtat, Cres, Dalmatia, Dubrovnik, Fažana, Hvar, Istria, Ičići, Karlovac, Kolocep, Korčula, Kožino, Krk, Kukljica, Lopud, Lovran, Lošinj, Makarska, Mali Lošinj, Malinska, Medulin, Mlini, Nin, Novi Vinodolski, Novigrad, Omiš, Opatija, Orebić, Pag, Pakoštane, Petrčane, Podstrana, Poreč, Povljana, Privlaka, Pula, Rab, Rabac, Rijeka, Rovinj, Slavonski Brod, Split, Stari Grad, Starigrad, Sukošan, Supetar, Sveti Filip i Jakov, Trogir, Tučepi, Umag, Vir, Vrsar, Zadar, Zagreb, Čiovo, Šibenik, Šipan, etc.
Cuba: Baracoa, Camagüey, Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Cayo Santa María, Cienfuegos, Guantánamo, Havana, Holguín, Pinar del Río, Remedios Cuba, Sancti Spíritus, Santa Clara Cuba, Santiago de Cuba, Trinidad, Varadero, Viñales, etc.
Curaçao: Sint Michiel, Westpunt, Willemstad, etc.
Cyprus: Ayia Napa, Coral Bay Cyprus, Famagusta, Kouklia, Kyrenia, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, Paphos, Paralimni, Peyia, Pissouri, Polis, Protaras, etc.
Czech Republic: Bohemia, Brno, Děčín, Františkovy Lázně, Frymburk, Frýdek-Místek, Harrachov, Hradec Králové, Jihlava, Karlovy Vary, Kladno, Krkonoše, Kutná Hora, Liberec, Lipno nad Vltavou, Marienbad, Mikulov, Mladá Boleslav, Mělník, Olomouc, Ostrava, Pardubice, Plzeň, Poděbrady, Prague, Teplice, Třeboň, Zlín, Znojmo, Ústí nad Labem, České Budějovice, Český Krumlov, Špindlerův Mlýn, Železná Ruda, etc.
Democratic Republic of the Congo: Kinshasa, etc.
Denmark: Aalborg, Aarhus, Billund, Copenhagen, Ebeltoft, Esbjerg, Frederikshavn, Greenland, Helsingør, Herning, Hirtshals, Hjørring, Holstebro, Ilulissat, Jutland, Kerteminde, Nuuk, Odense, Ringkøbing, Silkeborg, Skagen, Skive, Sønderborg, Vejle, Viborg, etc.
Djibouti: Djibouti City, etc.
Dominican Republic: Boca Chica, Bávaro, Cabarete, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Santiago de los Caballeros, Santo Domingo, Sosúa, etc.
East Timor: Dili, etc.
Ecuador: Baños, Cuenca, Galápagos Islands, Guayaquil, Manta, Otavalo, Puerto Ayora, Puerto López, Quito, Salinas, etc.
Egypt: Abu Simbel, Al Qusair, Alexandria, Aswan, Cairo, Dahab, El Alamein, El Gouna, El Hadaba, Faiyum, Giza, Hurghada, Luxor, Marsa Alam, Mersa Matruh, Naama Bay, Nabq Bay, Nile, Nuweiba, Port Said, Red Sea, Safaga, Sahl Hasheesh, Scharm asch-Schaich, Sharks Bay, Sinai, Suez, Taba, Valley of the Kings, etc.
El Salvador: La Libertad, San Salvador, etc.
Equatorial Guinea: Malabo, etc.
Eritrea: Asmara, etc.
Estonia: Haapsalu, Kuressaare, Narva, Pärnu, Saaremaa, Tallinn, Tartu, etc.
Ethiopia: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Gondar, etc.
Falkland Islands: Stanley, etc.
Faroe Islands: Sørvágur, Tórshavn, etc.
Fiji: Nadi, Suva, Viti Levu Island, etc.
Finland: Espoo, Helsinki, Imatra, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Jämsä, Kotka, Kuopio, Kuusamo, Lahti, Lapland, Lappeenranta, Levi, Mariehamn, Mikkeli, Moomin World, Naantali, Nilsiä, Oulu, Pori, Porvoo, Pyhätunturi, Rovaniemi, Rukatunturi, Saariselkä, Saimaa, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa, Vantaa, Vuokatti, Åland Islands, etc.
France: Aix-en-Provence, Ajaccio, Alsace, Angers, Annecy, Antibes, Aquitaine, Arles, Auch, Auvergne, Avignon, Avoriaz, Bayonne, Beaune, Besançon, Biarritz, Bonifacio, Bordeaux, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Briançon, Brittany, Burgundy, Cabourg, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Calais, Calvi, Canet-en-Roussillon, Cannes, Carcassonne, Cassis, Cavalaire-sur-Mer, Chambéry, Chamonix, Clermont-Ferrand, Colmar, Corsica, Courchevel, Deauville, Dijon, Dunkirk, French Alps, French Riviera, Fréjus, Grenoble, Grimaud, Honfleur, Hyères, La Ciotat, La Plagne, La Roche-sur-Yon, La Rochelle, La Tranche-sur-Mer, Le Grau-du-Roi, Le Havre, Le Lavandou, Le Mans, Le Puy-en-Velay, Les Arcs, Les Gets, Les Issambres, Les Menuires, Les Sables-d'Olonne, Lille, Limoges, Lourdes, Lyon, Mandelieu-la-Napoule, Marseille, Megève, Menton, Mont-Dore, Montpellier, Morzine, Méribel, Nantes, Narbonne, Nice, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Normandy, Nîmes, Paradiski, Paris, Pas-de-Calais, Perpignan, Portes du Soleil, Porto-Vecchio, Provence, Périgueux, Reims, Rhône-Alpes, Rouen, Royan, Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, Saint-Jean-de-Monts, Saint-Malo, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Saint-Raphaël, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Saint-Tropez, Sainte-Maxime, Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Saumur, Strasbourg, The Three Valleys, Tignes, Toulon, Toulouse, Tours, Trouville-sur-Mer, Val Thorens, Val-d'Isère, Vendée, Versailles, Vichy, Étretat, Île-de-France, etc.
French Guiana: Cayenne, Kourou, etc.
French Polynesia: Bora Bora, Mo'orea, Papeete, Tahiti, etc.
Gabon: Franceville, Libreville, Moanda, Port-Gentil, etc.
Gambia: Banjul, Serekunda, etc.
Georgia: Bakuriani, Batumi, Borjomi, Gori, Gudauri, Kobuleti, Kutaisi, Mestia, Mtskheta, Poti, Sighnaghi, Stepantsminda, Tbilisi, Telavi, Zugdidi, etc.
Germany: Aachen, Augsburg, Bad Birnbach, Bad Driburg, Bad Elster, Bad Ems, Bad Füssing, Bad Godesberg, Bad Harzburg, Bad Homburg, Bad Kissingen, Bad Kreuznach, Bad Mergentheim, Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler, Bad Reichenhall, Bad Salzuflen, Bad Schandau, Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg, Bamberg, Bavaria, Bayerisch Eisenstein, Berchtesgaden, Bergen auf Rügen, Berlin, Bernkastel-Kues, Bielefeld, Binz, Bochum, Bodenmais, Bonn, Bottrop, Brandenburg, Braunlage, Braunschweig, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Brilon, Chemnitz, Cochem, Cologne, Cuxhaven, Dortmund, Dresden, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Eisenach, Erfurt, Erlangen, Essen, Europa-Park, Flensburg, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Freudenstadt, Friedrichshafen, Fürth, Füssen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Gelsenkirchen, Glowe, Goslar, Görlitz, Göttingen, Hamburg, Hanover, Heide Park, Heidelberg, Heiligendamm, Heligoland, Hesse, Hinterzarten, Idar-Oberstein, Ingolstadt, Inzell, Karlsruhe, Kiel, Koblenz, Konstanz, Krefeld, Lake Constance, Lam, Leipzig, Lindau, Lower Saxony, Ludwigsburg, Lörrach, Lübeck, Magdeburg, Mainz, Mannheim, Marburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Medebach, Monschau, Munich, Mönchengladbach, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Münster, Neuschwanstein Castle, Neuss, Norddeich, Norden, Norderney, North Rhine-Westphalia, Nuremberg, Oberhausen, Oberstdorf, Oldenburg, Olsberg, Osnabrück, Paderborn, Pforzheim, Potsdam, Putbus, Quedlinburg, Rathen, Regensburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Rostock, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Ruhpolding, Rust, Rügen, Saarbrücken, Saarland, Sassnitz, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Schluchsee, Schmallenberg, Schwerin, Schönau am Königsee, Sindelfingen, Singen, Solingen, Soltau, Spandau, Speyer, Stralsund, Stuttgart, Sylt, Thuringia, Titisee-Neustadt, Travemünde, Trier, Ulm, Warnemünde, Weimar, Wernigerode, Westerland, Wiesbaden, Winterberg, Wolfsburg, Wuppertal, Würzburg, Xanten, Zingst, Zwiesel, Überlingen, etc.
Ghana: Accra, Ashaiman, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Kumasi, Sekondi-Takoradi, etc.
Greece: Acharavi, Aegina, Afantou, Afytos, Agios Gordios, Andros, Arkadia, Athens, Cephalonia, Chania, Chaniotis, Chios, Corfu, Corinth, Crete, Cyclades, Dassia, Delphi, Dodecanese, Faliraki, Halkidiki, Heraklion, Hersonissos, Hydra, Ialysos, Ionian Islands, Kalamata, Kalavryta, Kalymnos, Kardamaina, Karpathos, Kassandra, Kastoria, Katerini, Kavos, Kefalos, Kokkari, Kos, Kriopigi, Laganas, Lefkada, Lemnos, Lesbos, Lindos, Loutraki, Marathokampos, Meteora, Mithymna, Monemvasia, Mount Athos, Mykonos, Mytilene, Nafplio, Naxos, Neos Marmaras, Paleokastritsa, Parga, Patmos, Patras, Pefkochori, Pefkos, Peloponnese, Polychrono, Poros, Pythagoreio, Rethymno, Rhodes, Samos, Samothrace, Santorini, Sidari, Sithonia, Sparta, Spetses, Sporades, Syros, Thasos, Thessaloniki, Tingaki, Zakynthos, etc.
Guadeloupe: Saint-François, etc.
Guam: Tamuning, Tumon, etc.
Guatemala: Antigua Guatemala, etc.
Guinea: Conakry, etc.
Guinea-Bissau: Bissau, etc.
Guyana: Georgetown, etc.
Haiti: Cap-Haitien, Port-au-Prince, etc.
Honduras: Roatán, Tegucigalpa, etc.
Hong Kong: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, Mong Kok, New Territories, Repulse Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Wan Chai, etc.
Hungary: Balatonfüred, Budapest, Eger, Gyula, Hajdúszoboszló, Hévíz, Keszthely, Lake Balaton, Pécs, Siófok, Szeged, Székesfehérvár, Zalakaros, etc.
Iceland: Akureyri, Blue Lagoon, Borgarnes, Egilsstaðir, Garðabær, Hafnarfjörður, Hveragerði, Höfn, Keflavík, Kópavogur, Reykjavik, Selfoss, Vík í Mýrdal, Ísafjörður, etc.
India: Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Alappuzha, Allahabad, Amritsar, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Aurangabad, Ayodhya, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Darjeeling, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharamshala, Fatehpur Sikri, Gangtok, Goa, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hajipur, Hampi, Haridwar, Himachal Pradesh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnataka, Katra, Kerala, Khajuraho, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kozhikode, Ladakh, Leh, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madhya Pradesh, Madikeri, Madurai, Maharashtra, Malvan, Manali, Mangalore, Manipur, Mathura, Mount Abu, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nagpur, Nainital, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Odisha, Ooty, Pachmarhi, Pahalgam, Palakkad, Patna, Pollachi, Pune, Punjab, Puri, Pushkar, Raipur, Rajasthan, Ramnagar, Ratnagiri, Rishikesh, Sawai Madhopur, Shimla, Sikkim, Siliguri, Srinagar, Tamil Nadu, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirupati, Udaipur, Ujjain, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Varanasi, Varkala, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Bengal, etc.
Indonesia: Bali, Balikpapan, Bandung, Batu, Bintan, Bogor, Borobudur, Denpasar, Jakarta, Java, Jimbaran, Kalimantan, Kuta, Lombok, Makassar, Malang, Mataram, Medan, Nusa Dua, Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Sanur, Semarang, Seminyak, Sumatra, Surabaya, Surakarta, Ubud, Yogyakarta, etc.
Iran: Isfahan, Mashhad, Shiraz, Tehran, etc.
Iraq: Baghdad, Basra, Duhok, Erbil, Karbala, Sulaymaniyah, etc.
Ireland: Achill Island, Bray, Bundoran, Carlow, Clifden, Connemara, Cork, Dingle, Donegal, Doolin, Drogheda, Dublin, Dundalk, Ennis, Galway, Glendalough, Kenmare, Kilkenny, Killarney, Letterkenny, Limerick, Navan, Shannon, Swords, Tralee, Waterford, Westport, etc.
Isle of Man: Douglas, Port Erin, etc.
Israel: Acre, Amirim, Arad, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Bat Yam, Beersheba, Caesarea, Dead Sea, Eilat, Ein Bokek, Galilee, Golan Heights, Gush Dan, Had Nes, Haifa, Hermon, Herzliya, Jaffa, Jerusalem, Katzrin, Metula, Mitzpe Ramon, Nahariya, Nazareth, Netanya, Petah Tikva, Ramat Gan, Ramot, Rishon LeZion, Rosh Pinna, Safed, Sea of Galilee, Tel Aviv, Tiberias, Zikhron Ya'akov, etc.
Italy: Abano Terme, Abruzzo, Agrigento, Alassio, Alberobello, Alghero, Amalfi Coast, Ancona, Aosta Valley, Apulia, Arezzo, Arona, Arzachena, Asciano, Ascoli Piceno, Assisi, Asti, Bardolino, Bari, Basilicata, Baveno, Bellagio, Bellaria-Igea Marina, Benevento, Bergamo, Bologna, Bolzano, Bordighera, Bormio, Bracciano, Brescia, Breuil-Cervinia, Brindisi, Cagliari, Calabria, Campania, Canazei, Caorle, Capri, Carrara, Castelnuovo Berardenga, Castiglion Fiorentino, Castiglione d'Orcia, Castiglione del Lago, Castiglione della Pescaia, Catania, Cattolica, Cefalù, Cervia, Cesena, Cesenatico, Chianciano Terme, Chieti, Chioggia, Cinque Terre, Città della Pieve, Civitavecchia, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Cortona, Costa Smeralda, Courmayeur, Desenzano del Garda, Dolomites, Elba, Emilia-Romagna, Ercolano, Fabriano, Fano, Fasano, Fassa Valley, Ferrara, Finale Ligure, Fiumicino, Florence, Forte dei Marmi, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Gabicce Mare, Gaeta, Gallipoli, Genoa, Golfo Aranci, Greve in Chianti, Grosseto, Gubbio, Herculaneum, Imperia, Ischia, Italian Alps, Jesolo, L'Aquila, La Spezia, Lake Como, Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, Lampedusa, Lazio, Lazise, Lecco, Lerici, Lido di Jesolo, Lignano Sabbiadoro, Liguria, Livigno, Livorno, Lombardy, Lucca, Madonna di Campiglio, Malcesine, Manarola, Mantua, Maratea, Massa, Matera, Menaggio, Merano, Messina, Mestre, Milan, Milazzo, Misano Adriatico, Monopoli, Montalcino, Montecatini Terme, Montepulciano, Monterosso al Mare, Monza, Naples, Nardò, Novara, Olbia, Ortisei, Ostuni, Otranto, Padua, Palermo, Parma, Perugia, Pesaro, Pescara, Peschici, Peschiera del Garda, Piacenza, Piedmont, Pienza, Pisa, Pistoia, Pitigliano, Polignano a Mare, Pompeii, Pordenone, Porto Cervo, Porto Cesareo, Portoferraio, Portofino, Positano, Prato, Ragusa, Rapallo, Rapolano Terme, Ravenna, Riccione, Rimini, Riomaggiore, Riva del Garda, Rome, Salerno, San Casciano dei Bagni, San Gimignano, Sanremo, Sardinia, Savona, Sestriere, Sicily, Siena, Sinalunga, Siracusa, Sirmione, Sorrento, Sottomarina, Sperlonga, Stresa, Sëlva, Taormina, Taranto, Terracina, Tivoli, Torrita di Siena, Trani, Trapani, Trentino-Alto Adige, Trento, Treviso, Trieste, Tropea, Turin, Tuscany, Umbria, Urbino, Val Gardena, Veneto, Venice, Ventimiglia, Verbania, Vernazza, Verona, Vesuvius, Viareggio, Vicenza, Vieste, Viterbo, etc.
Ivory Coast: Abidjan, Assinie-Mafia, Bouaké, San-Pédro, Yamoussoukro, etc.
Jamaica: Kingston, Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, Runaway Bay, etc.
Japan: Atami, Chiba, Fujisawa, Fukuoka, Furano, Hakodate, Hakone, Hakuba, Hamamatsu, Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Ishigaki, Itō, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kanazawa, Karuizawa, Kashiwa, Kawasaki, Kitakyushu, Kobe, Kusatsu, Kutchan, Kyoto, Lake Suwa, Matsumoto, Miyakojima, Nagasaki, Nagoya, Naha, Nanjō, Nikkō, Okinawa, Onna, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Shizuoka, Takayama, Tokyo, Tsuyama, Yamanouchi, Yokohama, etc.
Jordan: Amman, Aqaba, Irbid, Jerash, Madaba, Petra, Sweimeh, Wadi Musa, Wadi Rum, Zarqa, etc.
Kazakhstan: Aktau, Aktobe, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Burabay, Karagandy, Kokshetau, Kostanay, Lake Balkhash, Oskemen, Pavlodar, Semey, Shymbulak, Shymkent, Taraz, etc.
Kenya: Kisumu, Lake Victoria, Masai Mara, Mombasa, Nairobi, Ukunda, etc.
Kiribati: South Tarawa, etc.
Kongo: Brazzaville, Pointe-Noire, etc.
Kosovo: Pristina, Prizren, etc.
Kuwait: Hawally, Kuwait City, Salmiya, etc.
Kyrgyzstan: Bishkek, Bosteri, Cholpon-Ata, Issyk Kul, Karakol, Osh, etc.
Laos: Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng, Vientiane, etc.
Latvia: Cēsis, Daugavpils, Jelgava, Jūrmala, Liepāja, Riga, Rēzekne, Sigulda, Ventspils, etc.
Lebanon: Baalbeck, Beirut, Byblos, Faraya, Jounieh, Mzaar Kfardebian, Tripoli, etc.
Lesotho: Maseru, etc.
Liberia: Monrovia, etc.
Libya: Benghazi, Tripoli, etc.
Liechtenstein: Schaan, Vaduz, etc.
Lithuania: Druskininkai, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Nida, Palanga, Panevėžys, Trakai, Vilnius, Šiauliai, Šventoji, etc.
Luxembourg: Differdange, Dudelange, Echternach, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg City, Vianden, etc.
Macedonia: Bitola, Mavrovo, Ohrid, Skopje, etc.
Madagascar: Antananarivo, etc.
Malawi: Blantyre, Lilongwe, etc.
Malaysia: Borneo, George Town, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Johor, Kedah, Kota Bharu, Kota Kinabalu, Kuah, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan, Kuching, Langkawi, Malacca, Penang, Putrajaya, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Shah Alam, etc.
Maldives: Kaafu Atoll, Malé, etc.
Mali: Bamako, etc.
Malta: Birżebbuġa, Buġibba, Gozo, Gżira, Mellieħa, Paceville, Pembroke, Qawra, Sliema, St. Julian's, St. Paul's Bay, Valletta, etc.
Martinique: Fort-de-France, La Trinité, Le Diamant, Les Trois-Îlets, Sainte-Luce, etc.
Mauritania: Nouakchott, etc.
Mauritius: Port Louis, etc.
Mexico: Acapulco, Akumal, Cabo San Lucas, Cancún, Chetumal, Chichen Itza, Chihuahua, Ciudad Juárez, Cozumel, Cuernavaca, Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Guaymas, Isla Mujeres, Ixtapa, Los Cabos, Manzanillo, Mazatlán, Monterrey, Mérida, Oaxaca, Playa del Carmen, Puebla, Puerto Aventuras, Puerto Escondido, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Peñasco, Puerto Vallarta, Querétaro, Riviera Maya, San Carlos, San Cristóbal de las Casas, San Francisco de Campeche, San Miguel de Allende, San Miguel de Cozumel, Teotihuacan, Tijuana, Toluca, Tulum, Zihuatanejo, etc.
Moldova: Bălți, Chișinău, Tiraspol, etc.
Monaco: Monte Carlo, etc.
Mongolia: Darkhan, Erdenet, Ulaanbaatar, etc.
Montenegro: Bar, Bečići, Bijela, Budva, Cetinje, Dobra Voda, Dobrota, Herceg Novi, Igalo, Kolašin, Kotor, Miločer, Nikšić, Perast, Petrovac, Podgorica, Prčanj, Sutomore, Sveti Stefan, Tivat, Ulcinj, Žabljak, etc.
Montserrat: Plymouth, etc.
Morocco: Agadir, Asilah, Casablanca, Chefchaouen, El Jadida, Essaouira, Fez, Marrakesh, Meknes, Merzouga, Mohammedia, Nador, Ouarzazate, Rabat, Tangier, Taroudant, Tinghir, Tétouan, etc.
Mozambique: Maputo, etc.
Myanmar: Mandalay, Naypyidaw, Nyaung Shwe, Yangon, etc.
Namibia: Rundu, Swakopmund, Walvis Bay, Windhoek, etc.
Nepal: Chitwan, Himalayas, Kathmandu, Lukla, Lumbini, Mount Everest, Nagarkot, Namche Bazaar, Patan, Pokhara, Tengboche, etc.
Netherlands: 's-Hertogenbosch, Alkmaar, Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Delft, Domburg, Dordrecht, Eindhoven, Groningen, Haarlem, Leiden, Maastricht, Nijmegen, Noordwijk, Rotterdam, Texel, The Hague, Utrecht, Valkenburg aan de Geul, Wijk aan Zee, Zandvoort, etc.
New Caledonia: Nouméa, etc.
New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gisborne, Hamilton, Hastings, Invercargill, Kaikoura, Lower Hutt, Napier, Nelson, New Plymouth, North Island, Palmerston North, Porirua, Queenstown, Rotorua, South Island, Taupo, Tauranga, Waiheke Island, Wanaka, Wellington, Whangarei, etc.
Nicaragua: Granada, Managua, etc.
Nigeria: Abuja, Benin City, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Ilorin, Jos, Kaduna, Lagos, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Uyo, etc.
Niue: Alofi, etc.
North Korea: Pyongyang, etc.
Northern Mariana Islands: Saipan, etc.
Norway: Arendal, Aurland, Beitostølen, Bergen, Bodø, Bærum, Fredrikstad, Gardermoen, Geilo, Geirangerfjord, Hardangerfjord, Hemsedal, Kirkenes, Kristiansand, Kristiansund, Larvik, Lillehammer, Lillestrøm, Lofoten, Narvik, Nordkapp, Nordland, Nærøyfjord, Oppdal, Oslo, Rana, Rauma, Røros, Sandnes, Sandvika, Sarpsborg, Sognefjord, Stavanger, Stryn, Svalbard, Svolvær, Tromsø, Trondheim, Vardø, Vestvågøy, Voss, Ålesund, etc.
Oman: Muscat, Nizwa, Salalah, Seeb, etc.
Pakistan: Bhurban, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, etc.
Palau: Koror, Peleliu, etc.
Palestine: Beit Sahour, Bethlehem, Hebron, Jenin, Jericho, Nablus, Ramallah, etc.
Panama: Bocas del Toro, etc.
Papua New Guinea: Port Moresby, etc.
Paraguay: Asunción, Ciudad Del Este, Encarnación, Panama City, etc.
Peru: Arequipa, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Cusco, Huancayo, Huanchaco, Huaraz, Ica, Iquitos, Lima, Machu Picchu, Máncora, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paracas, Pisco, Piura, Puerto Maldonado, Puno, Tacna, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Urubamba, etc.
Philippines: Angeles City, Antipolo, Bacolod, Bacoor, Baguio, Batangas, Bohol, Boracay, Cagayan de Oro, Calamba, Caloocan, Cebu, Coron, Dasmariñas, Davao, Dumaguete, El Nido, General Santos, Iloilo City, Kalibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Las Piñas, Luzon, Mactan, Makati, Mandaue, Manila, Marikina, Mindanao, Muntinlupa, Olongapo, Palawan, Panglao, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, Puerto Galera, Puerto Princesa, Quezon City, Tagaytay, Tagbilaran, Taguig, Valenzuela, Visayas, Zamboanga, etc.
Poland: Augustów, Białka Tatrzańska, Białowieża Forest, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bukowina Tatrzańska, Bydgoszcz, Ciechocinek, Częstochowa, Darłowo, Elbląg, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Giżycko, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Jastarnia, Jastrzębia Góra, Kalisz, Katowice, Kielce, Koszalin, Kołobrzeg, Kraków, Krynica Morska, Krynica-Zdrój, Lublin, Malbork, Mikołajki, Międzyzdroje, Mrągowo, Olsztyn, Opole, Oświęcim, Poznań, Puck, Płock, Radom, Rzeszów, Sopot, Stargard, Szczawnica, Szczecin, Szczyrk, Słubice, Tarnów, Toruń, Tricity, Ustka, Ustroń, Warsaw, Wisła, Wrocław, Władysławowo, Zakopane, Zielona Góra, Łeba, Łódź, Świnoujście, etc.
Portugal: Albufeira, Algarve, Aljezur, Almancil, Armação de Pêra, Azores, Braga, Cabanas de Tavira, Carvoeiro, Cascais, Castro Marim, Coimbra, Estoril, Faro, Figueira da Foz, Funchal, Fátima, Guimarães, Lagoa, Lagos, Lisbon, Loulé, Madeira, Monte Gordo, Nazaré, Olhão, Ponta Delgada, Portimão, Porto, Praia da Luz, Quarteira, Sesimbra, Silves, Sintra, Tavira, Vila Real de Santo António, Vila do Bispo, Vilamoura, Évora, etc.
Puerto Rico: Bayamón, Caguas, Carolina, Mayagüez, Ponce, San Juan, Vieques, etc.
Qatar: Doha, etc.
Romania: Bran, Brașov, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Constanța, Poiana Brașov, Sibiu, Sighișoara, Timișoara, Transylvania, etc.
Russia: Abakan, Abrau-Dyurso, Abzakovo, Adler, Altai Republic, Alupka, Alushta, Anadyr, Anapa, Angarsk, Apatity, Arkhangelsk, Arkhipo Osipovka, Arkhyz, Armavir, Astrakhan, Bakhchysarai, Balaklava, Balakovo, Balashikha, Baltic Sea, Barnaul, Belgorod, Belokurikha, Biysk, Black Sea, Blagoveshchensk, Bolshoy Utrish, Bratsk, Bryansk, Caucasian Mineral Waters, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Cherepovets, Cherkessk, Chita, Chornomorske, Crimea, Curonian Spit, Dagomys, Divnomorskoye, Dombay, Domodedovo, Dzerzhinsk, Dzhankhot, Dzhemete, Dzhubga, Elektrostal, Elista, Engels, Estosadok, Feodosia, Foros, Gaspra, Gatchina, Gelendzhik, Golden Ring, Golubitskaya, Gorky Gorod, Gornaya Karusel, Gorno-Altaysk, Goryachy Klyuch, Grozny, Gurzuf, Irkutsk, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Kabardinka, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kamchatka, Kamensk-Uralsky, Karelia, Kazan, Kemerovo, Kerch, Khabarovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Khibiny, Khimki, Khosta, Kirov, Kirovsk, Kislovodsk, Kizhi, Koktebel, Kolomna, Kolpino, Komsomolsk on Amur, Konakovo, Koreiz, Korobitsyno, Korolev, Kostroma, Krasnaya Polyana, Krasnodar Krai, Krasnodar, Krasnogorsk, Krasnoyarsk, Kudepsta, Kurgan, Kursk, Kyzyl, Lake Baikal, Lake Seliger, Lazarevskoye, Lipetsk, Listvyanka, Loo, Lyubertsy, Magadan, Magnitogorsk, Makhachkala, Massandra, Matsesta, Maykop, Miass, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow, Mount Elbrus, Murmansk, Murom, Mytishchi, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nakhodka, Nalchik, Naryan-Mar, Nebug, Nizhnekamsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Norilsk, Novokuznetsk, Novorossiysk, Novosibirsk, Novyi Svit, Novyy Urengoy, Obninsk, Odintsovo, Olginka, Omsk, Orenburg, Orsk, Oryol, Partenit, Penza, Pereslavl Zalessky, Perm, Pervouralsk, Petergof, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Petrozavodsk, Plyos, Podolsk, Popovka, Prielbrusye, Primorsko-Akhtarsk, Pskov, Pulkovo, Pushkin, Pushkino, Pyatigorsk, Repino, Rosa Khutor, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Rybachye, Rybinsk, Saint Petersburg, Sakhalin, Saky, Salekhard, Samara, Saransk, Saratov, Sea of Azov, Sergiyev Posad, Serpukhov, Sestroretsk, Sevastopol, Shakhty, Sheregesh, Sheremetyevo, Siberia, Simeiz, Simferopol, Smolensk, Sochi, Solovetsky Islands, Sortavala, Stary Oskol, Stavropol, Sterlitamak, Sudak, Sukko, Surgut, Suzdal, Svetlogorsk, Syktyvkar, Syzran, Taganrog, Taman, Tambov, Tarusa, Temryuk, Terskol, Tobolsk, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Torzhok, Tuapse, Tula, Tver, Tyumen, Ufa, Uglich, Ukhta, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Usinsk, Ussuriysk, Utes, Valaam, Valday, Vardane, Velikiye Luki, Veliky Novgorod, Veliky Ustyug, Vityazevo, Vladikavkaz, Vladimir, Vladivostok, Vnukovo International Airport, Volga, Volgodonsk, Volgograd, Vologda, Volzhskiy, Vorkuta, Voronezh, Vyborg, Yakhroma, Yakornaya Shchel, Yakutsk, Yalta, Yaroslavl, Yekaterinburg, Yelets, Yenisei, Yessentuki, Yevpatoria, Yeysk, Yoshkar-Ola, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Zavidovo, Zelenogradsk, Zheleznovodsk, Zhukovsky, Zvenigorod, etc.
Rwanda: Butare, Gisenyi, Kibuye, Kigali, etc.
Réunion: Saint-Denis, etc.
Saint Barthélemy: Gustavia, etc.
Saint Kitts and Nevis: Basseterre, etc.
Saint Lucia: Anse La Raye, Castries, Gros Islet, Soufrière, etc.
Saint Martin:, etc.
Saint Pierre and Miquelon: Saint Pierre, etc.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Kingstown, etc.
Samoa: Apia, etc.
San Marino: City of San Marino, etc.
Saudi Arabia: Abha, Al Khobar, Buraydah, Dammam, Jeddah, Jizan, Jubail, Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, Ta'if, Tabuk, Yanbu, etc.
Senegal: Dakar, etc.
Serbia: Belgrade, Kopaonik, Niš, Novi Sad, Palić, Stara Planina, Subotica, Zlatibor, etc.
Seychelles: La Digue, Mahé, Praslin, etc.
Sierra Leone: Freetown, etc.
Singapore: Changi, Sentosa, etc.
Sint Maarten:, etc.
Slovakia: Bratislava, Jasná, Košice, Liptov, Tatranská Lomnica, Vysoké Tatry, Štrbské Pleso, etc.
Slovenia: Bled, Bohinj, Bovec, Kranjska Gora, Ljubljana, Maribor, Piran, Portorož, Rogaška Slatina, etc.
Solomon Islands: Honiara, etc.
Somalia: Mogadishu, etc.
Somaliland: Hargeisa, etc.
South Africa: Ballito, Benoni, Bloemfontein, Boksburg, Cape Town, Drakensberg, Durban, East London, George, Johannesburg, Kempton Park, Kimberley, Knysna, Kruger National Park, Marloth Park, Mossel Bay, Nelspruit, Pietermaritzburg, Plettenberg Bay, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, Potchefstroom, Pretoria, Rustenburg, Sandton, Stellenbosch, Umhlanga, etc.
South Korea: Busan, Cheongju, Daegu, Daejeon, Gangneung, Gapyeong, Gwangju, Gwangyang, Gyeongju, Incheon, Jejudo, Jeonju, Pyeongchang, Seogwipo, Seoul, Sokcho, Suwon, Ulsan, Yangyang, Yeosu, etc.
Spain: A Coruña, Alcúdia, Algeciras, Alicante, Almería, Altea, Andalusia, Antequera, Aragon, Asturias, Ayamonte, Baiona, Balearic Islands, Barbate, Barcelona, Basque Country, Benalmádena, Benidorm, Benissa, Besalú, Bilbao, Blanes, Buñol, Cadaqués, Cala d'Or, Calella, Calonge, Calp, Calvià, Cambados, Cambrils, Canary Islands, Cangas de Onís, Cantabria, Cartagena, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, Chiclana de la Frontera, Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada, Costa del Maresme, Costa del Sol, Cádiz, Córdoba, Dénia, El Puerto de Santa María, Empuriabrava, Estepona, Figueres, Formentera, Fuerteventura, Galicia, Gijón, Girona, Gran Canaria, Granada, Ibiza, Jerez de la Frontera, L'Escala, L'Estartit, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, La Pineda, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Llançà, Lleida, Lloret de Mar, Madrid, Magaluf, Malgrat de Mar, Mallorca, Marbella, Maspalomas, Menorca, Mijas, Mojácar, Moraira, Murcia, Málaga, Navarre, Nerja, O Grove, Ourense, Oviedo, Palma Nova, Palma de Mallorca, Pals, Poio, Pollença, Pontevedra, PortAventura, Portonovo, Ronda, Roquetas de Mar, Roses, Salamanca, Salou, San Sebastian, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Santander, Santiago de Compostela, Santillana del Mar, Sanxenxo, Seville, Sidges, Sierra Nevada, Tarifa, Tarragona, Tenerife, Toledo, Torremolinos, Torrevieja, Torroella de Montgrí, Tossa de Mar, Valencia, Vigo, Vélez-Málaga, Xàbia, Zaragoza, etc.
Sri Lanka: Anuradhapura, Bentota, Beruwala, Colombo, Dambulla, Galle, Hikkaduwa, Jaffna, Kandy, Mirissa, Negombo, Nuwara Eliya, Sigiriya, Tangalle, Trincomalee, Unawatuna, Weligama, etc.
Sudan: Khartoum, Port Sudan, etc.
Suriname: Lelydorp, Nieuw Nickerie, Paramaribo, etc.
Swaziland: Lobamba, Mbabane, etc.
Sweden: Bohuslän, Borgholm, Borlänge, Borås, Dalarna, Eskilstuna, Falkenberg, Falun, Gothenburg, Gotland, Gävle, Halmstad, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Kalmar, Karlshamn, Karlskrona, Karlstad, Kiruna, Kristianstad, Lidingö, Linköping, Luleå, Lund, Malmö, Norrköping, Oskarshamn, Simrishamn, Solna, Stenungsund, Stockholm, Sundsvall, Södertälje, Trollhättan, Täby, Uddevalla, Umeå, Uppsala, Vimmerby, Visby, Västervik, Västerås, Växjö, Ystad, Ängelholm, Åre, Öland, Örebro, Östersund, etc.
Switzerland: Adelboden, Andermatt, Anzère, Arosa, Ascona, Basel, Bellinzona, Bern, Bettmeralp, Celerina, Château-d'Œx, Crans-Montana, Davos, Engadin, Engelberg, Falera, Flims, Fribourg, Geneva, Grindelwald, Gryon, Grächen, Gstaad, Haute-Nendaz, Interlaken, Jungfrau, Klosters, Laax, Lake Maggiore, Lausanne, Lauterbrunnen, Lenzerheide, Les Diablerets, Leukerbad, Leysin, Locarno, Lucerne, Lugano, Matterhorn, Meiringen, Montreux, Nendaz, Neuchâtel, Pontresina, Portes du Soleil, Riederalp, Saanen, Saas-Fee, Samnaun, Scuol, Sierre, Silvaplana, Sion, St. Gallen, St. Moritz, Swiss Alps, Ticino, Valais, Valbella, Verbier, Vevey, Veysonnaz, Villars-sur-Ollon, Vitznau, Wengen, Zermatt, Zug, Zürich, etc.
Syria: Aleppo, Damascus, Deir ez-Zor, Latakia, Palmyra, Tartus, etc.
Taiwan: Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Taipei, etc.
Tajikistan: Dushanbe, Isfara, Khujand, etc.
Tanzania: Dar es Salaam, Mount Kilimanjaro, Serengeti, Zanzibar, etc.
Thailand: Ayutthaya, Bangkok, Cha-Am, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Chonburi, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi, Karon, Khao Sok, Ko Chang, Ko Lanta, Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Krabi, Pai, Patong, Pattaya, Phi Phi Islands, Phuket, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Ranong, River Kwai, Udon Thani, etc.
Togo: Lomé, etc.
Tonga: Nukuʻalofa, Tunis, etc.
Trinidad and Tobago: Port of Spain, etc.
Tunisia: Djerba, Hammamet, Midoun, Monastir, Port El Kantaoui, Sousse, etc.
Turkey: Adana, Afyonkarahisar, Akyaka, Alacati, Alanya, Ankara, Antakya, Antalya, Assos, Avanos, Ayvalık, Beldibi, Belek, Bodrum, Bozcaada, Bursa, Büyükada, Cappadocia, Dalyan, Datça, Denizli, Didim, Edirne, Ephesus, Erzincan, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Fethiye, Gaziantep, Gebze, Göcek, Göreme, Göynük, Hierapolis, Istanbul, Kalkan, Kayseri, Kaş, Kemer, Konakli, Konya, Kuşadası, Kütahya, Lara, Mahmutlar, Manavgat, Manisa, Marmaris, Mersin, Muğla, Nevşehir, Olympos, Palandöken, Pamukkale, Prince Islands, Samsun, Sapanca, Sarigerme, Sarıkamış, Selimiye, Selçuk, Side, Tarsus, Tekirova, Trabzon, Troy, Turgutlu, Turgutreis, Turkish Riviera, Uludağ, Uçhisar, Uçhisar, Van, Yalova, Yalıkavak, Çamyuva, Çanakkale, Çeşme, Çıralı, Ölüdeniz, Ürgüp, İskenderun, İzmir, İzmit, İçmeler, Şanlıurfa, etc.
Turkmenistan: Ashgabat, Avaza, etc.
Turks and Caicos Islands: Cockburn Town, North Caicos, Pine Cay, Providenciales, etc.
Tuvalu: Funafuti, etc.
Uganda: Kampala, etc.
Ukraine: Berdiansk, Berehove, Bila Tserkva, Boryspil, Bukovel, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kamianets-Podilskyi, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Kiev, Koblevo, Kremenchuk, Kropyvnytskyi, Kryvyi Rih, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Mariupol, Melitopol, Mukachevo, Mykolaiv, Odessa, Poltava, Polyana, Rivne, Skhidnytsia, Slavske, Sumy, Ternopil, Truskavets, Uzhgorod, Vinnytsia, Yaremche, Yasinya, Zaporizhia, Zatoka, Zhytomyr, etc.
United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dibba, Dubai, Fujairah, Palm Jumeirah, Persian Gulf, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Sir Bani Yas Island, Umm al-Quwain, etc.
United Kingdom: Aberdeen, Bath, Belfast, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Bradford, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Channel Tunnel, Cheltenham, Chester, Cornwall, Coventry, Cumbria, Derry, Devon, Dorset, Dover, Eastbourne, Edinburgh, England, English Channel, Exeter, Folkestone, Fort William, Gatwick, Glasgow, Hampshire, Harrogate, Heathrow, Inverness, Isle of Wight, Kent, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Llandudno, London, Manchester, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Newquay, Northern Ireland, Norwich, Nottingham, Oban, Oxford, Paignton, Plymouth, Portmeirion, Portsmouth, Reading, Sandown, Scarborough, Scotland, Shanklin, Sheffield, Somerset, Southampton, St Albans, Stoke-on-Trent, Stonehenge, Sussex, Swansea, Torquay, Wales, Whitby, Windsor, Woking, York, etc.
United States: Akron, Alabama, Alaska, Albany, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Anaheim, Anchorage, Ann Arbor, Arizona, Arkansas, Arlington, Aspen, Atlanta, Aurora, Austin, Bakersfield, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Beaver Creek, Berkeley, Big Bear Lake, Billings, Biloxi, Birmingham, Boca Raton, Boise, Boston, Breckenridge, Brooklyn, Buffalo, California, Carlsbad, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Chandler, Charlotte, Chesapeake, Cheyenne, Chicago, Chula Vista, Cincinnati, Clearwater, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Columbus Georgia, Columbus, Connecticut, Corpus Christi, Costa Mesa, Cupertino, Dallas, Dana Point, Daytona Beach, Death Valley, Delaware, Delray Beach, Denver, Des Moines, Destin, Detroit, Durham, El Paso, Estes Park, Fargo, Fayetteville, Florida, Fontana, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Walton Beach, Fort Wayne, Fort Worth, Fremont, Fresno, Galveston, Garland, Georgia, Gilbert, Glendale, Grand Canyon, Grand Rapids, Grand Teton, Great Smoky Mountains, Greensboro, Gulfport, Hawaii, Henderson, Hialeah, Hollywood, Honolulu, Hot Springs, Houston, Huntington Beach, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Indianapolis, Iowa, Irving, Jackson Mississippi, Jackson Wyoming, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Juneau, Kansas City, Kansas, Kentucky, Key Largo, Key West, La Jolla, Laguna Beach, Lahaina, Lake Tahoe, Laredo, Las Vegas, Lexington, Lincoln, Little Rock, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Louisiana, Louisville, Lubbock, Madison, Maine, Malibu, Mammoth Lakes, Manhattan, Marathon, Maryland, Massachusetts, Memphis, Menlo Park, Mesa, Mexico City, Miami Beach, Miami, Michigan, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Moab, Modesto, Montana, Monterey, Montgomery, Moreno Valley, Mountain View, Myrtle Beach, Napa, Naples, Nashville, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New Orleans, New York City, New York, Newark, Newport Beach, Newport, Norfolk, North Carolina, North Dakota, North Las Vegas, Oakland, Ocean City, Oceanside, Ohio, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Omaha, Oregon, Orlando, Oxnard, Palm Coast, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Palo Alto, Panama City Beach, Park City, Pasadena, Pennsylvania, Pensacola, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Plano, Pompano Beach, Portland, Portland, Providence, Raleigh, Redwood City, Reno, Rhode Island, Richmond, Riverside, Rochester, Rocky Mountains, Sacramento, Saint Paul, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo, Sanibel, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Santa Fe, Santa Monica, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Savannah, Scottsdale, Seattle, Shreveport, Silicon Valley, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Lake Tahoe, Spokane, Springfield, Squaw Valley, St. Augustine, St. Louis, St. Petersburg, Steamboat Springs, Stockton, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunnyvale, Syracuse, Tacoma, Tallahassee, Tampa, Telluride, Tennessee, Texas, Thousand Oaks, Toledo, Tucson, Tulsa, Utah, Vail, Vermont, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Waikiki, Walnut Creek, Washington D.C., Washington, West Palm Beach, West Virginia, Wichita, Winston-Salem, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yellowstone, Yonkers, Yosemite, Zion, etc.
Uruguay: Colonia del Sacramento, La Barra, La Paloma, Maldonado, Montevideo, Piriápolis, Punta del Este, Salto, etc.
Uzbekistan: Bukhara, Fergana, Khiva, Kokand, Navoiy, Samarkand, Tashkent, Urgench, etc.
Vanuatu: Port Vila, etc.
Venezuela: Caracas, Isla Margarita, Maracaibo, Porlamar, etc.
Vietnam: Cát Bà Island, Cần Thơ, Da Lat, Da Nang, Haiphong, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Huế, Hạ Long, Hội An, Long Hải, Mỹ Tho, Nha Trang, Ninh Bình, Phan Thiết, Phú Quốc, Qui Nhơn, Rạch Giá, Sa Pa, Tuần Châu, Vũng Tàu, Đồng Hới, etc.
Yemen: Aden, Sana'a, etc.
Zambia: Livingstone, Lusaka, etc.
Zimbabwe: Bulawayo, Harare, Mutare, Victoria Falls, etc.