- 19th century
- 20th century
- 21st century
|1951 by topic
- Rail transport
- People's Republic of China
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Soviet Union
- United Kingdom
- United States
|Lists of leaders
- Sovereign states
- Sovereign state leaders
- Territorial governors
- Religious leaders
|Birth and death categories
|Establishments and disestablishments categories
1951 in various calendars
|Ab urbe condita
|Balinese saka calendar
|British Regnal year
||15 Geo. 6 – 16 Geo. 6
||庚寅年 (Metal Tiger)
4647 or 4587
- to -
辛卯年 (Metal Rabbit)
4648 or 4588
| - Vikram Samvat
| - Shaka Samvat
| - Kali Yuga
||Gregorian minus 13 days
|Thai solar calendar
2077 or 1696 or 924
- to -
2078 or 1697 or 925
1951 was a common year starting on Monday of the Gregorian calendar, the 1951st year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 951st year of the 2nd millennium, the 51st year of the 20th century, and the 2nd year of the 1950s decade.
- January 1 – First week as No. 1 single on Billboard and Cashbox charts in the United States of Patti Page hit song "Tennessee Waltz".
- January 4 – Korean War: Third Battle of Seoul: Chinese and North Korean forces capture Seoul for the second time (they had lost Seoul in the Second Battle of Seoul in September 1950).
- January 9 – The Government of the United Kingdom announces abandonment of the Tanganyika groundnut scheme for the cultivation of peanuts in the Tanganyika Territory with the writing off of £36.5M debt.
- January 15 – In a court in West Germany, Ilse Koch, The "Witch of Buchenwald", wife of the commandant of the Buchenwald concentration camp, is sentenced to life imprisonment.
- January 20 – Avalanches in the Alps kill 240 and bury 45,000 for a time in Switzerland, Austria and Italy.
- January 25 – Dutch author Anne de Vries releases the first volume of her novel Journey Through the Night (Reis door de nacht) set during World War II.
- January 27 – Nuclear testing at the Nevada Test Site begins with a 1-kiloton bomb dropped on Frenchman Flat, northwest of Las Vegas.
- January 31 – The United States' last narrow gauge passenger train the "San Juan Express" ends service.
- February – Convention People's Party wins national elections in Gold Coast (British colony).
- February 1 – The United Nations General Assembly declares that China is an aggressor in the Korean War in United Nations General Assembly Resolution 498.
- February 4–8 – Surgeons remove an ovarian cyst from Gertrude Levandowski in a 96-hour long operation in Chicago. She loses almost half of her weight and emerges weighing 140 kg.
- February 6 – A Pennsylvania Railroad passenger train derails near Woodbridge Township, New Jersey, killing 85 people and injuring over 500, in one of the worst rail disasters in American history.
- February 12 – Muhammad Reza Shah marries Soraya Esfandiary-Bakhtiari.
- February 15 – Start of the 1951 New Zealand waterfront dispute, which lasts for 151 days.
- February 19 – Jean Lee becomes the last woman hanged in Australia, when Lee and her 2 pimps are hanged for the murder and torture of a 73-year-old bookmaker.
- February 25 – First Pan American Games open in Buenos Aires.
- February 27 – The Twenty-second Amendment to the United States Constitution, limiting Presidents to two terms, is ratified.
: The Rosenbergs sentenced to death
: Remington Rand delivers the first UNIVAC I
- March 2 – The first NBA All-Star Game of basketball is played in the Boston Garden.
- March 3 or 5 – Jackie Brenston "and His Delta Cats" (actually Ike Turner's Kings of Rhythm) record "Rocket 88" at Sam Phillips' Sun Studio in Memphis, Tennessee, a candidate for the first rock and roll record (released in April). It is covered on June 14 by Bill Haley and His Saddlemen.
- March 6 – The trial of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg for conspiracy to commit espionage begins in the United States.
- March 9 – United Artists releases sci-fi film The Man from Planet X in the United States.
- March 12 – Hank Ketcham's best-selling comic strip Dennis the Menace appears in newspapers across the United States for the first time.
- March 14
- Korean War: For the second time, United Nations troops recapture Seoul during Operation Ripper.
- West Germany joins UNESCO.
- March 29
- Second Red Scare: Julius and Ethel Rosenberg are convicted of conspiracy to commit espionage. On April 5 they are sentenced to receive the death penalty.
- Rodgers and Hammerstein's The King and I opens on Broadway and runs for three years. It is the first of their musicals specifically written for an actress (Gertrude Lawrence). Lawrence is stricken with cancer during the run of the show and dies halfway through its run a year later. The show makes a star of Yul Brynner.
- The 23rd Academy Awards ceremony is held; All About Eve wins the Best Picture award and four others.
- March 31 – Remington Rand delivers the first UNIVAC I computer to the United States Census Bureau.
- April 5–13 – The most complete recording of George Gershwin's opera Porgy and Bess up to
- April 11
- U.S. President Harry S. Truman relieves General Douglas MacArthur of his Far Eastern commands.
- After its removal from Westminster Abbey on Christmas Day, 1950, the Stone of Scone resurfaces on the altar of Arbroath Abbey.
- April 18 – The Treaty of Paris (1951) is adopted, establishing the European Coal and Steel Community.
- April 21 – The National Olympic Committee of the Soviet Union is formed. The USSR first participates in the Olympic Games at Helsinki, Finland, in 1952.
- April 24 – In Yokohama, Japan, a fire on a train kills more than 100.
- April 28 – Australian federal election, 1951: Robert Menzies' Liberal/Country Coalition Government is re-elected with a decreased majority, defeating the Labor Party led by former Prime Minister Ben Chifley. Chifley died a little over a month after the election; he would be replaced by his deputy H.V. Evatt.
- April 29 – RKO releases the Howard Hawks sci-fi film, The Thing (From Another World).
- May 1 – The opera house of Geneva, Switzerland is almost destroyed in a fire.
- May 3
- King George VI opens London's Royal Festival Hall as a patron.
- The Festival of Britain opens.
- The U.S. Senate Committee on Armed Services and U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations begins its closed door hearings into the dismissal of General Douglas MacArthur by U.S. President Harry S Truman.
- May 9 – Operation Greenhouse: The first thermonuclear weapon is tested on Enewetok Atoll in the Marshall Islands, by the United States.
- May 14 – The first volunteer-run passenger trains run on Talyllyn Railway, Wales.
- May 15 – A military coup occurs in Bolivia.
- May 21 – The 9th Street Art Exhibition, otherwise known as the Ninth Street Show, a gathering of a number of notable artists, marks the stepping-out of the post war New York avant-garde, collectively known as the New York School.
- May 23 – The Tibetan government signs the Seventeen Point Agreement for the Peaceful Liberation of Tibet with the People's Republic of China.
- May 25 – The first atomic bomb "boosted" by the inclusion of thermonuclear materials, is tested in the "Item" test on Enewetok Atoll in the Marshall Islands by the United States.
- May 28 – The Goon Show is first broadcast on BBC Home Service in the U.K.; the first series was entitled "Crazy People".
- June 4 – Foley Square trial concludes review in U.S. Supreme Court as Dennis v. United States, with a ruling against the defendants (overturned by Yates v. United States in 1957)
- June 14 – UNIVAC I is dedicated by the U.S. Census Bureau.
- June 15–July 1– In New Mexico, Arizona, California, Oregon, Washington and British Columbia, thousands of acres of forests are destroyed in fires.
- July 1
- Colombo Plan operations commence.
- Judy Garland opens the first of 14 concerts in Dublin, Ireland at the Theatre Royal.
- July 5 – William Shockley, John Bardeen and Walter Brattain announce the invention of the junction transistor.
- July 10
- Korean War: Armistice negotiations begin at Kaesong.
- A formal peace agreement between Canada and Germany is signed.
- July 13
- The Great Flood of 1951 reaches its highest point in northeast Kansas, culminating in the greatest flood damage to date in the Midwestern United States.
- MGM's Technicolor film version of Show Boat, starring Kathryn Grayson, Ava Gardner and Howard Keel, premieres at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. The musical brings overnight fame to bass-baritone William Warfield (who sings Ol' Man River in the film).
- July 14 – In Joplin, Missouri, the George Washington Carver National Monument becomes the first United States National Monument to honor an African American.
- July 16 – King Leopold III of Belgium abdicates in favour of his son Baudouin.
- July 17 – Baudouin takes the oath as king of Belgium.
- July 20 – King Abdullah I of Jordan is assassinated by a Palestinian while attending Friday prayers in Jerusalem. He is succeeded by his son, King Talal.
- July 26 – Walt Disney's 13th animated film, Alice in Wonderland, premieres in London, United Kingdom.
- July 30 – David Lean's film of Oliver Twist is finally shown in the United States, after 10 minutes of supposedly anti-Semitic references and closeups of Alec Guinness as Fagin are cut. It will not be shown uncut in the U.S. until 1970.
- August 11 – René Pleven becomes Prime Minister of France.
- August 12 – J. D. Salinger's coming-of-age story The Catcher in the Rye is first published in the United States.
- August 31 – The first Volkswagen Beetle rolls off the plant in Uitenhage, South Africa.
- September 1 – The United States, Australia and New Zealand all sign a mutual defense pact, called the ANZUS Treaty.
- September 3 – The American soap opera Search for Tomorrow debuts on CBS.
- September 8
- Treaty of San Francisco: In San Francisco, 48 representatives out of 51 attending sign a peace treaty with Japan to formally end the Pacific War; the delegations of the Soviet Union, Poland and Czechoslovakia do not sign the treaty instead favoring separate treaties.
- Japan-U.S. Security Treaty, which allows United States Armed Forces being stationed in Japan after the occupation of Japan, is signed by Japan and the United States.
- September 9 – Chinese communist forces move into Lhasa, the capital of Tibet.
- September 10 – The United Kingdom begins an economic boycott of Iran.
- September 15 –Fred Seibert, the owner of Nickelodeon and Frederator Studios, is born.
- September 18 – Elia Kazan's adaptation of the Tennessee Williams play A Streetcar Named Desire premieres, becoming a critical and box-office smash.
- September 20 – NATO accepts Greece and Turkey as members.
- September 24 – MGM releases the musical Show Boat.
- September 26–September 28 – A blue sun is seen over Europe: the effect is due to ash coming from the Canadian forest fires 4 months previously.
- September 28 – 20th Century Fox releases the Robert Wise science fiction film, The Day the Earth Stood Still.
- September 30 – Charlotte Whitton becomes mayor of Ottawa and Canada's first woman mayor of a major city.
- October 3 – "Shot Heard 'Round the World (baseball)": One of the greatest moments in Major League Baseball history occurs when the New York Giants' Bobby Thomson hits a game-winning home run in the bottom of the 9th inning off of Brooklyn Dodgers pitcher Ralph Branca, to win the National League pennant after being down 14 games.
- October 4
- MGM's Technicolor musical film, An American in Paris, starring Gene Kelly and Leslie Caron, premieres in New York. It was directed by Vincente Minnelli. It would go on to win 6 Academy Awards, including Best Picture.
- Shoppers World (one of the first shopping malls in the U.S.) opens in Framingham, Massachusetts.
- October 6 – Malayan Emergency: Communist insurgents kill British commander Sir Henry Gurney.
- October 14 – Organization of Central American States (Organización de Estados Centroamericanos, ODECA) formed.
- October 15
- Norethisterone, the progestin used in the combined oral contraceptive pill, is synthesized by Luis E. Miramontes in Mexico.
- I Love Lucy makes its television debut on CBS in the United States.
- October 16
- Judy Garland begins a series of concerts in New York's Palace Theatre.
- Prime Minister Liaquat Ali Khan of Pakistan is assassinated.
- East China Normal University is founded in Shanghai, China.
- October 17 – CBS's Eye logo premieres on American television.
- October 19 – The state of war between the United States and Germany is officially ended.
- October 20 – The Johnny Bright incident occurs in Stillwater, Oklahoma.
- October 21 – A storm in southern Italy kills over 100.
- October 24 – U.S. President Harry Truman declares an official end to war with Germany.
- October 26 – Winston Churchill is re-elected Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (a month before his 77th birthday) in a general election which sees the defeat of Clement Attlee's Labour government after six years in power.
- October 27 – Farouk of Egypt declares himself king of Sudan, with no support.
- October 29 – The town of Carnation, Washington, USA changes its name back to Carnation, after being named Tolt since May 1928.
- October 31 – The film Scrooge, starring Alastair Sim, opens in England.
- November 1 – The first military exercises for nuclear war, with infantry troops included, are held in the Nevada desert.
- November 2 – 6,000 British Troops flown into Egypt to quell unrest in the Suez Canal zone.
- November 10 – Direct dial coast-to-coast telephone service begins in the United States.
- November 11
- Juan Perón is re-elected president of Argentina.
- Monogram Pictures releases sci-fi film Flight to Mars in the United States.
- November 12 – The National Ballet of Canada performs for the first time in Eaton Auditorium, Toronto.
- November 20 – The Po (river) floods in northern Italy.
- November 22 – Paramount Pictures releases George Pal science fiction film When Worlds Collide in the United States.
- November 24 – The Broadway play Gigi opens, starring Audrey Hepburn as the lead character.
- November 28 – The U.K. film Scrooge, starring Alastair Sim, premieres in the United States under the title of Charles Dickens's original novel, A Christmas Carol.
- November 29 – LEO (computer) runs the worlds first commercial computer program, Bakery Valuations, for J. Lyons and Co.'s tea shops in the U.K.
- c. December – The Institute of War and Peace Studies is established by Dwight D. Eisenhower at Columbia University in New York (of which he is President) with William T. R. Fox as first director.
- December 3 – The Lebanese University is founded in Lebanon.
- December 5 – Provisional Intergovernmental Committee for the Movement of Migrants from Europe.
- December 6 – A state of emergency is declared in Egypt due to increasing riots.
- December 13 – A water storage tank collapses in Tucumcari, New Mexico, resulting in 4 deaths and 200 buildings destroyed.
- December 16 – Salar Jung Museum is opened to the public by Prime Minister of India Jawaharlal Nehru.
- December 17 – "We Charge Genocide", a petition describing genocide against African Americans, is delivered to the United Nations.
- December 20
- Experimental Breeder Reactor I (EBR-1), the world's first (experimental) nuclear power plant, opens in Idaho.
- A chartered Curtiss C-46 Commando crash-lands in Cobourg, Ontario Canada; all on board survive.
- The World Meteorological Organization becomes a specialized agency of the United Nations.
- December 22 – The Selangor Labour Party is founded in Selangor, Malaya.
- December 23 – John Huston's drama film The African Queen, starring Humphrey Bogart and Katharine Hepburn, premieres in Hollywood.
- December 24
- Libya becomes independent from Italy. Idris I is proclaimed King of Libya.
- Gian Carlo Menotti's 45-minute opera, Amahl and the Night Visitors, premieres live on NBC in the United States, becoming the first opera written especially for television.
- December 31 – The Marshall Plan expires after distributing more than $13.3 billion US in foreign aid to rebuild Europe.
1951: Unknown dates
- A fourth and final forest fire starts in the Tillamook Burn, Oregon; but unlike earlier fires this one burns only 32,700 acres (132 km), and within an area already affected by the earlier fires.
- A research team publishes the Interlingua–English Dictionary.
- IBM (United Kingdom) is formed.
- In Munich, Germany, a collection of mementos and personal papers belonging to Adolf Hitler are turned over to Bayerische Landesbank for authentication and eventual sale. Among the documents are his appointment as Chancellor signed by President Paul von Hindenburg, his Austrian passport, as well as an assortment of swastika insignia pins and medals. An initial offer of $200,000.00 is made for the collection.
- An 18-year-old sailor is fined for kissing in public in Stockholm, Sweden. The lawcourt calls his actions "obnoxious behavior repulsive to the public morals."
- The United States becomes malaria-free (excluding territories and possessions)
- January 1 – Ashfaq Hussain, Urdu poet
- January 2
- Waldir Peres, Brazilian footballer
- Jan Fischer, 8th Prime Minister of the Czech Republic
- January 5 – Steve Arnold, English footballer
- January 6 – Kim Wilson, American singer and harmonica player
- January 8
- Kenny Anthony, Lucian politician, 2-time Prime Minister of Saint Lucia
- John McTiernan, American director, producer and writer
- January 9 – Andy Qunta, English singer-songwriter, composer, and musician
- January 12
- Kirstie Alley, American actress
- Rush Limbaugh, American conservative radio personality
- January 15 – Biff Byford, English rock singer (Saxon)
- January 20 – Ian Hill, English rock bassist (Judas Priest)
- January 25 – Steve Prefontaine, American runner (d. 1975)
- January 30 – Phil Collins, British rock musician, producer and was lead singer of Genesis
- January 31
- Dave Benton, Aruban-American singer, Eurovision Song Contest 2001 winner
- Harry Wayne Casey, American musician, songwriter and producer
- Phil Manzanera, British rock musician
- February 1 – Albert Salvadó, Andorran writer
- February 3
- Blaise Compaoré, 3rd President of Burkina Faso (1987-2014)
- Felipe Muñoz, Mexican swimmer
- Eugenijus Riabovas, Lithuanian football manager
- February 5 – Ryūsei Nakao, Japanese actor, singer and voice actor
- February 13 – David Naughton, American actor
- February 14 – Kevin Keegan, English footballer and football manager
- February 15
- Melissa Manchester, American pop singer
- Jane Seymour, English actress
- February 16
- Mike Flanagan, American baseball pitcher
- William Katt, American film and television actor
- February 19 – Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, Pakistani Islamic Sufi scholar and leader
- February 20
- Edward Albert, American actor (d. 2006)
- Gordon Brown, former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- February 22 – Ellen Greene, American actress
- February 23 – Patricia Richardson, American actress
- February 24 – Debra Jo Rupp, American actress
- February 25 – Don Quarrie, Jamaican sprinter
- February 27 – Steve Harley, British rock musician
- March 1
- Sergei Kourdakov, KGB agent
- Mike Read, British television presenter and radio disc jockey
- March 3 – Heizō Takenaka, Japanese economist
- March 4
- Edelgard Bulmahn, German politician
- Kenny Dalglish, Scottish footballer and football manager
- Mike Quarry, American light-heavyweight boxer (d. 2006)
- Chris Rea, British singer and musician
- Gwen Welles, American actress (d. 1993)
- Linda Yamamoto, Japanese pop star
- March 6 – Gerrie Knetemann, Dutch cyclist (d. 2004)
- March 8 – Karen Kain, Canadian ballerina
- March 12 – Susan Musgrave, Canadian poet and children's writer
- March 13 – Charo, Spanish-American singer and entertainer
- March 14 – Jerry Greenfield, American co-founder of Ben & Jerry's ice cream
- March 17 – Kurt Russell, American actor
- March 18 – Ben Cohen, American co-founder of Ben & Jerry's ice cream
- March 19 – Fred Berry, American actor (d. 2003)
- March 24 – Tommy Hilfiger, American fashion designer
- March 26 – Carl Wieman, American physicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- March 30 – Wolfgang Niedecken, German singer
- April 5
- Joe Bowen, Canadian hockey broadcaster
- Dean Kamen, American inventor and entrepreneur
- Frank Moulaert, Flemish scholar
- Guy Vanderhaeghe, Canadian author
- April 6
- Bert Blyleven, Dutch Major League Baseball player
- Rita Raave, Estonian actress
- April 7 – Janis Ian, American singer and songwriter
- April 8
- Geir Haarde, Prime Minister of Iceland (2006–2009)
- Joan Sebastian, Mexican singer-songwriter (d. 2015)
- April 10 – David Helvarg, American journalist and activist
- April 11 – Doris Angleton, American socialite and murder victim (d. 1997)
- April 12 – Tom Noonan, American actor
- April 13
- Peabo Bryson, American singer
- Peter Davison, British actor
- Max Weinberg, American drummer
- John Furey, American actor
- April 14 – Julian Lloyd Webber, English cellist
- April 15 – Trixi Schuba, Austrian figure skater
- April 16
- Mordechai Ben David, American singer
- Ioan Mihai Cochinescu, Romanian writer
- Björgvin Halldórsson, Icelandic singer
- Pierre Toutain-Dorbec, French photographer
- April 17
- Horst Hrubesch, German football player
- Olivia Hussey, Argentine-born actress (Romeo and Juliet)
- April 19 – Jóannes Eidesgaard, Prime Minister of the Faroe Islands
- April 20
- Louise Jameson, British actress
- Luther Vandross, American R&B/soul musician (d. 2005)
- April 21
- Tony Danza, American actor and comedian
- Vladimír Špidla, 4th Prime Minister of the Czech Republic
- April 23 – Allison Krause, Kent State University shooting victim (d. 1970).
- April 24
- Enda Kenny 13th Taoiseach of Ireland
- April 27
- Ace Frehley, original guitarist of Kiss
- Freundel Stuart, 7th Prime Minister of Barbados
- April 29 – Dale Earnhardt, American race-car driver (d. 2001)
- May 3 – Christopher Cross, American singer-songwriter
- May 4 – Jackie Jackson, American singer
- May 6
- Antonio Saldías, Chilean historian
- Samuel Doe, President of Liberia (d. 1990)
- May 9
- Christopher Dewdney, Canadian poet
- Joy Harjo, Native American poet
- May 13
- Sharon Sayles Belton, Mayor of Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Jumbo Tsuruta, Japanese professional wrestler (d. 2000)
- May 15
- Yoshifumi Hibako, Japanese general
- Jonathan Richman, American musician
- Frank Wilczek, American physicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- May 16 – Unshō Ishizuka, Japanese voice actor
- May 18 – Ben Feringa, Dutch organic chemist, Nobel Prize laureate
- May 19
- Joey Ramone, American rock musician (Ramones) (d. 2001)
- Dick Slater, American professional wrestler
- May 21
- Al Franken, American comedian turned politician (United States Senator, D-MN)
- May 23
- Jill E. Barad, American businessperson
- Anatoly Karpov, Russian chess player
- Antonis Samaras, Greek economist and politician, 185th Prime Minister of Greece
- May 26
- Madeleine Taylor-Quinn, Irish politician
- Sally Ride, American astronaut (d. 2012)
- May 30
- Stephen Tobolowsky, American actor
- Fernando Lugo, President of Paraguay
- June 2 – Larry Robinson, Canadian hockey player
- June 3 – Jill Biden, Second Lady of the United States
- June 5 – Suze Orman, American financial advisor, writer and television personality
- June 8 – Bonnie Tyler, Welsh singer
- June 9 – James Newton Howard, American musician and composer
- June 12
- Brad Delp, American rock vocalist (Boston) (d. 2007)
- Andranik Margaryan, 14th Prime Minister of Armenia (d. 2007)
- June 13
- Stellan Skarsgård, Swedish actor
- Richard Thomas, American actor
- June 14 – Paul Boateng, British politician
- June 15 – Álvaro Colom Caballeros, President of Guatemala
- June 16 – Roberto Durán, Panamanian boxer
- June 18
- Gyula Sax, Hungarian chess grandmaster (d. 2014)
- Steve Miner, American director of film and television, film producer
- June 20
- Tress MacNeille, American voice actress
- Paul Muldoon, Irish poet
- June 21 – Nils Lofgren, American musician
- June 23 – Michèle Mouton, French rally driver
- June 24
- Mohd Sidek Hassan, 12th Chief Secretary to the Government of Malaysia
- David Rodigan, British radio DJ/actor
- June 27
- Julia Duffy, American actress
- Mary McAleese, 8th President of Ireland
- Madan Bhandari, Nepalese politician (d. 1993)
- June 28
- Daniel Ruiz, Spanish footballer
- Lloyd Maines, American musician and record producer
- Lalla Ward, British actress
- June 29
- Keno Don Rosa, American comic book author
- Zvi Eliezer Alonie, Israeli rabbi
- Craig Sager, American sports commentator (d. 2016)
- June 30 – Stanley Clarke, American bassist
- July 1
- Anne Feeney, American folk singer
- Sabah Abdul-Jalil, Iraqi football player and coach
- Daryl Anderson, American actor
- Terrence Mann, American actor and dancer
- Abdul Karim Jassim, Iraqi football player and coach
- Abdoulkader Kamil Mohamed, Djiboutian politician
- Thomas Boni Yayi, 7th President of Benin
- July 2
- Guido Magherini, Italian football player and coach
- Wiesław Gawlikowski, Polish sport shooter
- Keith Marshall, American baseball player
- Elisabeth Brooks, Canadian actress (d. 1997)
- Sylvia Rivera, American transgender activist (d. 2002)
- July 3
- Richard Hadlee, New Zealand cricketer
- Lodewijk Jacobs, Dutch sprint canoer
- Bob Rigby, U.S. soccer goalkeeper
- July 4 – Beverly Boys, Canadian diver
- July 5
- Goose Gossage, American baseball player
- Yehoshua Gal, Israeli football player
- Gilbert Van Binst, Belgian football player
- July 6 – Geoffrey Rush, Australian actor
- July 7
- Roz Ryan, American actress and voice actress
- Menachem Ben-Sasson, Israeli politician
- July 8 – Anjelica Huston, American actress
- July 9
- Jeje Odongo, Ugandan military officer and politician
- Chris Cooper, American actor
- July 10
- Cheryl Wheeler, American singer and songwriter
- Phyllis Smith, American actress
- July 12 – Cheryl Ladd, American actress and singer
- July 14 – Erich Hallhuber, German actor (d. 2003)
- July 15
- Folorunso Alakija, Nigerian businesswoman
- Rick Kehoe, Canadian professional ice hockey player and coach
- July 16 – Jean-Luc Mongrain, Canadian news anchor and journalist
- July 17 – Lucie Arnaz, American actress
- July 18
- Eva Wittke, German swimmer
- Elio Di Rupo, Belgian politician
- July 21 – Robin Williams, American actor and comedian (d. 2014)
- July 23
- Edie McClurg, American actress
- Michael McConnohie, American actor
- July 24
- Fiona Reid, English-born Canadian actress
- Lynda Carter, American actress and singer
- Chris Smith, British politician
- July 25 – Yury Kovalchuk, Russian oligarch
- July 26 – Sabine Leutheusser-Schnarrenberger, German politician
- July 28
- Doug Collins, American basketball player, coach and analyst
- Garrett Hongo, American poet
- Santiago Calatrava, Spanish architect and engineer
- July 31
- Evonne Goolagong Cawley, Australian tennis player
- Vjekoslav Šutej, Croatian orchestra conductor
- August 2 – Andrew Gold, American singer-songwriter and musician (10cc, Wax) (d. 2011)
- August 3
- Jay North, American actor
- Marcel Dionne, Canadian hockey player
- August 6
- Catherine Hicks, American actress
- Daryl Somers, Australian television personality
- August 8
- Louis van Gaal, Dutch football player and manager
- Mamoru Oshii, Japanese film director
- Randy Shilts, American journalist and author (d. 1994)
- August 10 – Juan Manuel Santos, President of Colombia and recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize
- August 11 – Katsumi Chō, Japanese voice actor
- August 12 – Willie Horton, American criminal
- August 13 – Dan Fogelberg, American singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist (d. 2007)
- August 14 – Carl Lumbly, American actor
- August 15 – Jim Allen, West Indian cricketer
- August 17 – Richard Hunt, American puppeteer (d. 1992)
- August 19 – John Deacon, English rock bassist
- August 20 – Greg Bear, American author
- August 21
- Eric Goles, Chilean mathematician and computer scientist
- Chesley V. Morton, American politician and securities arbitrator
- Glenn Hughes, British rock musician
- August 22 – Chandra Prakash Mainali, Nepalese politician
- August 23
- Mark Hudson, American musician
- Akhmad Kadyrov, President of Chechnya (d. 2004)
- Queen Noor of Jordan, born Lisa Najeeb Halaby, American-born queen consort
- Jimi Jamison, American musician (d. 2014)
- August 24 – Orson Scott Card, American writer
- August 25 – Rob Halford, English rock singer
- August 26 – Edward Witten, American mathematician and Fields medalist
- August 27 – Mack Brown, American college football coach
- August 28 – Wayne Osmond, American pop singer
- August 30
- Behgjet Pacolli, 3rd President of Kosovo.
- Dana Rosemary Scallon, Irish singer, Eurovision Song Contest 1970 winner and Member of the European Parliament (MEP)
- September 2
- Jim DeMint, American politician, United States Senator (R-SC)
- Mark Harmon, American actor
- September 4 – Judith Ivey, American actress
- September 5 – Michael Keaton, American actor and film director
- September 7
- Chrissie Hynde, American rock singer
- Bert Jones, American football player
- September 9 – Alexander Downer, Australian politician, diplomat
- September 11 – Mr. Butch, American homeless person and Boston icon (d. 2007)
- September 12
- Bertie Ahern, Taoiseach of Ireland
- Joe Pantoliano, American actor
- September 13 – Jean Smart, American actress, better known for her role in Designing Women
- September 14
- Duncan Haldane, English-born condensed-matter physicist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physics
- Volodymyr Melnykov, Ukrainian poet, writer, songwriter and composer
- September 15
- Pete Carroll, American football coach
- Jared Taylor, American author and journalist
- Fred Seibert, American producer and Frederator Studios founder
- September 17 – Cassandra Peterson, American actress, better known for her role in Elvira, Mistress of the Dark
- September 18
- Dee Dee Ramone, American bassist (d. 2002)
- Darryl Stingley, American football player for the NFL New England Patriots (d. 2007)
- September 20 – Guy Lafleur, Canadian hockey player
- September 21 – Aslan Maskhadov, President of Chechnya (d. 2005)
- September 22
- David Coverdale, English singer and musician
- Wolfgang Petry, German singer
- September 24 – Alfonso Portillo, President of Guatemala
- September 25
- Pedro Almodóvar, Spanish filmmaker
- Mark Hamill, American actor, better known for his role in Star Wars
- September 26 – Stuart Tosh, Scottish musician
- September 27 – Paul Craig, English professor of law
- September 28 – Jim Diamond, Scottish singer-songwriter (d. 2015)
- September 29
- Michelle Bachelet, President of Chile
- Andrés Caicedo, Colombian writer (d. 1977)
- Maureen Caird, Australian hurdler
- Mike Enriquez, Filipino radio and television newscaster
- September 30 – Barry Marshall, Australian physician and recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
- October 2 – Sting, British singer, rock musician, philanthropist
- October 3
- Bernard Cooper, American writer
- Keb' Mo', American musician
- Kathryn D. Sullivan, American astronaut
- Dave Winfield, baseball player
- October 4 – Bakhytzhan Kanapyanov, Kazakh poet
- October 5 – Bob Geldof, Irish musician (The Boomtown Rats)
- October 6 – Manfred Winkelhock, German race car driver
- October 7
- Jakaya Kikwete, 4th President of Tanzania
- John Mellencamp, American musician and songwriter
- October 10 – Epeli Ganilau, Fijian soldier and statesman
- October 11
- Jean-Jacques Goldman, French singer and songwriter
- Jon Miller, American sports announcer
- October 15
- Hani Al-Mulki, Prime Minister of Jordan
- Rafael Vaganian, Armenian chess grandmaster
- October 18
- Pam Dawber, American actress
- Mike Antonovich, American ice hockey player and executive
- Terry McMillan, American author
- October 20 – Claudio Ranieri, Italian football manager and former player.
- October 22 – William David Sanders, American victim of the Columbine High School massacre (d. 1999)
- October 23 – Charly García, Argentine musician and songwriter
- October 25 – Richard Lloyd, American rock guitarist
- October 26
- Willie P. Bennett, Canadian songwriter and singer (d. 2008)
- Bootsy Collins, American musician, singer-songwriter
- October 27 – Éric Morena, French singer
- October 30 – Harry Hamlin, American actor
- November 2 – Thomas Mallon, American author and critic
- November 3 – Ed Murawinski, American cartoonist (New York Daily News)
- November 4 – Traian Băsescu, President of Romania
- November 6 – Nigel Havers, English actor
- November 8 – Alfredo Astiz, Argentine commander
- November 9 – Lou Ferrigno, American actor and bodybuilder
- November 10 – Danilo Medina, Dominican politician 53rd President of the Dominican Republic
- November 11 – Marc Summers, American television host
- November 12 – Marcelo Rezende, Brazilian journalist and television presenter (d. 2017)
- November 14 – Jacob ter Veldhuis, Dutch composer
- November 15
- Alamgir Hashmi, English poet
- Beverly D'Angelo, American actress
- November 16
- Miguel Sandoval, American actor
- Paula Vogel, American playwright
- November 17
- Stephen Root, American actor and voice actor
- Dean Paul Martin, American actor (b. 1987)
- November 18 – Justin Raimondo, American author
- November 19
- Lord Falconer of Thoroton, British politician
- Zeenat Aman, Bolywood Actress
- November 20 – Rodger Bumpass voice actor notably Squidward
- November 21 – Thomas Roth, German news anchor presenter and television presenter
- November 24 – Chet Edwards, American politician
- November 26 – Cicciolina, Hungarian-Italian actress and politician
- November 27 – Teri DeSario, American singer-songwriter
- November 29
- Kathryn Bigelow, American film director
- Roger Troutman, American funk musician (d. 1999)
- November 30 – Christian Bernard, French-born mystic
- December 1
- Sherry Aldridge, American singer
- Obba Babatundé, American actor
- Jaco Pastorius, American bassist (d. 1987)
- Treat Williams, American actor
- December 2 – Adrian Devine, American baseball pitcher
- December 3
- Natalis Chan, Hong Kong actor and producer
- Riki Choshu, Korean-Japanese professional wrestler
- December 4
- Chang Fei, Taiwanese TV personality
- Patricia Wettig, American actress
- December 6 – Tomson Highway, Canadian writer
- December 8
- Bill Bryson, American-born British author
- Jan Eggum, Norwegian singer and songwriter
- December 10 – Doug Allder, English footballer
- December 11 – Peter T. Daniels, American scholar
- December 12 – Wau Holland, German hacker (d. 2001)
- December 14
- Mike Krüger, German comedian and singer
- Jan Timman, Dutch chess player
- December 17 – Ken Hitchcock, Canadian hockey coach
- December 20 – Peter May, Scottish novelist and television dramatist
- December 27 – Ernesto Zedillo, 54th President of Mexico
- December 29 – Georges Thurston, Canadian singer (d. 2007)
- December 31 – Tom Hamilton, American musician
1951: Date unknown
- John Kindness, Irish artist
- Adriana Monti, Italian film director
- Mike Jackson, British systems scientist and consultant
Reverend Franziskus Hennemann
Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim
- January 2 – Richard Hart, American actor (b. 1915)
- January 3 – Georgios Drossinis, Greek author, poet, scholar and editor (b. 1859)
- January 5
- Yasunosuke Gonda, Japanese sociologist and theorist (b. 1887)
- Ken Le Breton, Australian speedway rider (b. 1925)
- January 6 – Maila Talvio, Finnish writer, nominated for the Nobel Prize in Literature (b. 1871)
- January 7
- René Guénon, French metaphysician (b. 1886)
- Lucien Cuénot, French biologist (b. 1866)
- January 10 – Sinclair Lewis, American writer, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1885)
- January 12
- Jacques de Baroncelli, French director and screenwriter (b. 1881)
- Albert Guay, Canadian murderer (executed) (b. 1917)
- Prince Maximilian of Saxony (b. 1870)
- January 13
- Florence Kahn, American actress (b. 1878)
- Francesco Marchetti Selvaggiani, Italian Roman Catholic cardinal and eminence (b. 1871)
- January 16 – Tsunejirō Ishii, Japanese admiral (b. 1887)
- January 17 – Franziskus Hennemann, South African Titular bishop and reverend (b. 1882)
- January 18
- Amy Carmichael, Irish missionary to India (b. 1867)
- Jack Holt, American actor (b. 1888)
- January 21 – Yuriko Miyamoto, Japanese novelist (b. 1899)
- January 27 – Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim, Finnish military leader and statesman, 6th President of Finland (b. 1867)
- January 28
- Dominic Salvatore Gentile, American pilot (b. 1920)
- Petar Dujam Munzani, Italian Roman Catholic archbishop and reverend (b. 1890)
- January 29 – Frank Tarrant, Australian cricketer (b. 1880)
- January 30 – Ferdinand Porsche, German auto engineer (b. 1875)
- February 1 – Blas Taracena Aguirre, Spanish archaeologist (b. 1895)
- February 3
- Choudhry Rahmat Ali, one of the founding fathers of Pakistan (b. 1895)
- Zaifeng, Prince Chun (b. 1883)
- February 8
- Fritz Thyssen, German businessman and industrialist (b. 1873)
- Zygmunt Szendzielarz, Polish commander (b. 1910)
- February 9 – Eddy Duchin, American pianist and bandleader (b. 1909)
- February 13 – Lloyd C. Douglas, American author (b. 1877)
- February 14 – Andrés Barbero, Paraguayan scientist and botanist (b. 1877)
- February 16 – Tommy Gagliano, American mobster (b. 1883)
- February 18
- Lyman Gilmore, American aviation pioneer (b. 1874)
- Miloš Slovák, Czech painter (b. 1885)
- February 19 – André Gide, French writer, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1869)
- February 22 – Alfred Lindley, American Olympic rower - Men's eights (b. 1904)
- February 28
- Henry W. Armstrong, American boxer and songwriter (b. 1879)
- Giannina Russ, Italian soprano (b. 1873)
- March 1 – Maria Dickin, British social reformer (b. 1870)
- March 2
- Cassiano Conzatti, Italian botanist, explorer and pteridologist (b. 1862)
- Al Taylor, American actor (b. 1887)
- March 4
- Anna Berentine Anthoni, Norwegian trade unionist and politician (b. 1884)
- Zoltán Meszlényi, Hungarian Roman Catholic priest, bishop, martyr and blessed (b. 1892)
- March 6
- Ivor Novello, British actor, musician and composer (b. 1893)
- Volodymyr Vynnychenko, Ukrainian statesman, political activist, writer, playwright and artist, 1st Prime Minister of Ukraine (b. 1880)
- March 7 – Prince Rangsit Prayurasakdi (b. 1885)
- March 8 – Charles Coleman, American actor (b. 1885)
- March 10 – Kijūrō Shidehara, Japanese diplomat, 31st Prime Minister of Japan (b. 1872)
- March 11 – János Zsupánek, Prekmurje Slovene poet and writer (b. 1861)
- March 12 – Alfred Hugenberg, German businessman and politician (b. 1865)
- March 14 – Val Lewton, American producer and screenwriter (b. 1904)
- March 16 – Janusz Jędrzejewicz, Polish politician and educator, 24th Prime Minister of Poland (b. 1885)
- March 17 – Archduke Karl Albrecht of Austria (b. 1888)
- March 19 – Dmytro Doroshenko, Soviet political figure (b. 1882)
- March 20 – Alfredo Baquerizo, 19th President of Ecuador (b. 1859)
- March 21 – Willem Mengelberg, Dutch conductor (b. 1871)
- March 24 – José Enrique Varela, Spanish military officer (b. 1871)
- March 25
- Eddie Collins, American baseball player (Chicago White Sox) and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame (b. 1887)
- Oscar Micheaux, American filmmaker (b. 1884)
- March 31 – Ralph Forbes, American actor (b. 1896)
- April 2 – Mikhail Vladimirsky, Soviet politician (b. 1874)
- April 3 – Henrik Visnapuu, Soviet poet and dramatist (b. 1890)
- April 4
- Al Christie, Canadian film director and producer (b. 1881)
- George Albert Smith, President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (b. 1870)
- April 5 – Cường Để, Vietnamese revolutionary leader (b. 1882)
- April 6 – Robert Broom, British paleontologist (b. 1866)
- April 11
- Peter Enzenauer, Canadian politician (b. 1878)
- Joe King, American actor (b. 1883)
- April 14 – Ernest Bevin, British labour leader, politician and statesman (b. 1881)
- April 18 – Óscar Carmona, 96th Prime Minister of Portugal and 11th President of Portugal (b. 1869)
- April 19 – Frank Hopkins, American professional horseman, soldier (b. 1865)
- April 20 – Ivanoe Bonomi, Italian politician and statesman, 25th Prime Minister of Italy (b. 1873)
- April 21 – Lambertus Johannes Toxopeus, Dutch lepidopterist (b. 1894)
- April 22 – Horace Donisthorpe, British myrmecologist (b. 1870)
- April 23 – Charles G. Dawes, 30th Vice President of the United States, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (b. 1865)
- April 25 – Shyam, Hindi actor (b. 1920)
- April 29 – Ludwig Wittgenstein, Austrian philosopher (b. 1889)
- May 1 – Clement Sheptytsky, Soviet Orthodox priest, martyr and blessed (b. 1869)
- May 2
- Alphonse de Châteaubriant, French writer (b. 1877)
- Mansour bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Saudi politician (b. 1921)
- May 3 – Homero Manzi, Argentine Tango lyricist and author (b. 1907)
- May 5
- Eddie Dunn, American actor (b. 1896)
- Andronicus Rudenko, Greek Orthodox priest and blessed (b. 1874)
- May 6 – Henri Carton de Wiart, 23rd Prime Minister of Belgium (b. 1869)
- May 7 – Warner Baxter, American actor (b. 1889)
- May 8 – Pat Hartigan, American actor and director (b. 1881)
- May 10 – Nikola Mushanov, 23rd Prime Minister of Bulgaria (b. 1872)
- May 16 – François Hussenot, French engineer (b. 1912)
- May 17
- William Birdwood, 1st Baron Birdwood, British field marshal (b. 1865)
- Mary Emelia Moore, New Zealand Presbyterian missionary in China (b. 1869)
- Empress Teimei of Japan, Empress consort of Emperor Taishō (b. 1884)
- May 18 – Gaspar Agüero Barreras, Cuban composer, pianist and composer (b. 1873)
- May 23 – Antonio Gandusio, Italian actor (b. 1875)
- May 24 – Thomas N. Heffron, American silent film director (b. 1872)
- May 25
- Franz Klebusch, German actor (b. 1887)
- Paula von Preradović, Austrian poet and writer (b. 1887)
- May 27 – Sir Thomas Blamey, Australian field marshal (b. 1884)
- May 29
- Fanny Brice, American entertainer (b. 1891)
- Antonio Mosca, Italian painter (b. 1870)
- May 30 – Hermann Broch, Austrian author (b. 1886)
Blessed Maria Pia Mastena
- June 1
- José Alejandrino, Filipino general (b. 1870)
- Rafael Altamira y Crevea, Spanish historian and jurist (b. 1866)
- Ludvig Oskar, Estonian painter (b. 1874)
- June 4 – Serge Koussevitzky, Soviet conductor (b. 1874)
- June 7
- Paul Blobel, German SS officer (executed) (b. 1894)
- Werner Braune, German SS officer (executed) (b. 1909)
- Erich Naumann, German SS officer (executed) (b. 1905)
- Otto Ohlendorf, German SS officer (executed) (b. 1907)
- Oswald Pohl, German SS officer (executed) (b. 1892)
- June 9 – Mayo Methot, American actress (b. 1904)
- June 11 – Takuma Nishimura, Japanese general (executed) (b. 1899)
- June 13 – Ben Chifley, Australian politician, 16th Prime Minister of Australia (b. 1885)
- June 16 – Pyotr Pavlenko, Soviet writer and screenwriter (b. 1899)
- June 21 – Charles Dillon Perrine, American astronomer, discovered two moons of Jupiter (Himalia and Elara) (b. 1867)
- June 25 – Ferdinand Budicki, Croatian pioneer (b. 1871)
- June 27 – David Warfield, American stage actor (b. 1866)
- June 28 – Maria Pia Mastena, Italian Roman Catholic religious sister and blessed (b. 1881)
- June 29 – Juan Rivero Torres, Bolivian engineer and statesman (b. 1897)
- July 1 – Tadeusz Borowski, Polish writer and journalist (b. 1922)
- July 2 – Ferdinand Sauerbruch, German surgeon (b. 1875)
- July 9 – Harry Heilmann, American baseball player (Detroit Tigers) and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame (b. 1894)
- July 13 – Arnold Schoenberg, Austrian composer (b. 1874)
- July 15 – Florentino Collantes, Filipino poet (b. 1896)
- July 17
- Charles Desplanques, French anarchist and journalist (b. 1877)
- Riad Al Solh, 2-Time Prime Minister of Lebanon (b. 1894)
- July 18
- Ludovico di Caporiacco, Italian arachnologist (b. 1901)
- Antti Juutilainen, Finnish farmer and politician (b. 1882)
- July 20
- King Abdullah I of Jordan (assassinated) (b. 1882)
- Elías Ahúja y Andría, Spanish philanthropist, politician, businessman and academic (b. 1863)
- Crown Prince Wilhelm of Prussia (b. 1882)
- July 23
- Robert J. Flaherty, American filmmaker (b. 1884)
- Philippe Pétain, French World War I marshal, leader of Vichy France, 78th Prime Minister of France (b. 1856)
- July 25 – Henrik Ramsay, Finnish politician and economist (b. 1886)
- July 26
- Juozas Gabrys, Lithuanian politician and diplomat (b. 1880)
- Maximilian Ritter von Pohl, German army and air force officer (b. 1893)
- July 31 – Cho Ki-chon, Korean poet (b. 1913)
- August 3 – Bee Ho Gray, American Wild West star, silent film actor and vaudeville performer (b. 1885)
- August 6 – Anthony Brancato, American criminal (b. 1914)
- August 14 – William Randolph Hearst, American newspaper publisher (b. 1863)
- August 15 – Artur Schnabel, Austrian-born Jewish classical pianist (b. 1882)
- August 16 – Louis Jouvet, French actor and director (b. 1887)
- August 19 – Władysław Wróblewski, Polish politician, scientist, diplomat and lawyer, provisional Prime Minister of Poland (b. 1875)
- August 21 – Constant Lambert, British composer (b. 1905)
- August 23 – María Cadilla, Puerto Rican writer, educator and activist (b. 1884)
- August 24
- Henri Rivière, French painter (b. 1864)
- Antonio Sánchez de Bustamante y Sirven, Cuban lawyer (b. 1865)
- August 26 – Bill Barilko, Canadian hockey player (b. 1927)
- August 28 – Robert Walker, American actor (b. 1918)
- August 31 – Paul Demel, Czech actor (b. 1903)
Ernestina Lecuona y Casado
- September 1
- Louis Lavelle, French philosopher (b. 1883)
- Wols, German painter and photographer (b. 1913)
- September 2 – Antoine Bibesco, Romanian aristocrat, lawyer, diplomat and writer (b. 1878)
- September 3
- Ernestina Lecuona y Casado, Cuban pianist, musician, educator and composer (b. 1882)
- Enrico Valtorta, Italian Roman Catholic bishop of Hong Kong and reverend (b. 1883)
- September 5 – Mário Eloy, Portuguese painter (b. 1900)
- September 7
- Maria Montez, Dominican actress (b. 1912)
- John French Sloan, American artist (b. 1871)
- September 9
- Anton Golopenția, Romanian sociologist (b. 1909)
- Gibson Gowland, British actor (b. 1877)
- September 10 – Giuseppe Mulè, Italian composer and conductor (b. 1885)
- September 15 – Jacinto Guerrero, Spanish composer (b. 1895)
- September 17
- František Nušl, Czechoslovak astronomer and mathematician (b. 1867)
- Jimmy Yancey, American pianist and composer (b. 1898)
- September 18
- Márton Rátkai, Hungarian actor (b. 1881)
- Tomonaga Sanjūrō, Japanese philosopher (b. 1871)
- September 26 – Ioan Dimăncescu, Romania army officer (b. 1898)
- September 27 – Augusto de Vasconcelos, Portuguese surgeon, politician and diplomat, 57th Prime Minister of Portugal (b. 1867)
- September 29 – Thomas Cahill, American soccer coach (b. 1864)
- October 4 – Henrietta Lacks, American originator of the HeLa cell line (b. 1920)
- October 6 – Otto Fritz Meyerhof, German-born physician and biochemist (b. 1884)
- October 12 – Leon Errol, Australian-born actor and comedian (b. 1881)
- October 14 – Herman Charles Bosman, South African writer and journalist (b. 1905)
- October 16 – Liaquat Ali Khan, 1st Prime Minister of Pakistan (assassinated) (b. 1895)
- October 17 – József Farkas, Hungarian nobleman, jurist and politician (b. 1857)
- October 23 – Fernando Poe Sr., Filipino actor (b. 1916)
- October 24
- Al Baker, American magician (b. 1874)
- Prince Carl, Duke of Västergötland (b. 1861)
- Clarence Stewart Williams, American admiral (b. 1863)
- October 26 – Óscar Pérez Solís, Spanish artillery officer, engineer, jurist and politician (b. 1882)
- October 28 – Mady Christians, Austrian actress (b. 1892)
- October 30 – Gustav Smedal, Norwegian jurist (b. 1888)
- November 3
- Aleksei Badayev, Soviet functionary (b. 1883)
- Richard Wallace, American film director (b. 1894)
- November 4 – Khelifa Belkacem, Algerian chaabi singer (b. 1907)
- November 5
- Agrippina Vaganova, Soviet ballerina (b. 1879)
- Reggie Walker, South African Olympic athlete (b. 1889)
- November 9
- Luigi Beltrame Quattrocchi, Italian Roman Catholic layman and blessed (b. 1880)
- Sigmund Romberg, Hungarian-born composer (b. 1887)
- November 13 – Nikolai Medtner, Soviet pianist and composer (b. 1880)
- November 14 – Ludovico Chigi Albani della Rovere (b. 1866)
- November 15 – Robert Elliott, American actor (b. 1879)
- November 20 – Thomas Quinlan, British opera singer (b. 1881)
- November 23 – Enrichetta Alfieri, Italian Roman Catholic religious professed and blessed (b. 1891)
- November 25
- István Friedrich, 24th Prime Minister of Hungary (b. 1883)
- Harry B. Liversedge, American general (b. 1894)
- November 27 – Timrava, Slovak novelist (b. 1867)
- November 29 – Pramathesh Barua, Indian actor, director and screenwriter (b. 1903)
- December 1 – Felix Petyrek, Austrian composer (b. 1892)
- December 4 – Pedro Salinas, Spanish poet,
- December 5 – Shoeless Joe Jackson, American baseball player (Chicago White Sox) (b. 1889)
- December 6
- J. Edward Bromberg, Hungarian-born character actor (b. 1903)
- André Gobert, French tennis player (b. 1890)
- Harold Ross, American editor (b.1892)
- December 10 – Algernon Blackwood, British writer (b. 1869)
- December 11 – Selim Palmgren, Finnish composer, pianist and conductor (b. 1878)
- December 12 – Bill Patton, American actor (b. 1894)
- December 19 – Barton Yarborough, American actor (b. 1900)
- December 20 – Anton Durcovici, Austro-Humgarian born Romanian Roman Catholic bishop and blessed (b. 1888)
- December 23 – Enrique Santos Discépolo, Argentine tango and milonga musician and composer (b. 1901)
- December 24 – Raffaele Rossetti, Italian engineer and military naval officer (b. 1881)
- December 31 – Maxim Litvinov, Russian revolutionary and Soviet diplomat (b. 1876)
1951: Nobel Prizes
- Physics – John Cockcroft and Ernest Walton
- Chemistry – Edwin McMillan and Glenn T. Seaborg
- Physiology or Medicine – Max Theiler
- Literature – Pär Lagerkvist
- Peace – Léon Jouhaux
- "Groundnuts Plan Modified". The Times (51895). London. 10 January 1951. p. 6.
- "This Day in Tech History Wired, February 4, 2010". Wired.com. 1951-02-04. Retrieved 2013-04-15.
- "50th anniversary of the UNIVAC I". CNN. June 14, 2001. Retrieved April 20, 2010.
- "1951: Churchill wins general election". BBC News. October 26, 1951. Archived from the original on October 29, 2010. Retrieved 2010-10-03.
- "BBC ON THIS DAY - 2". news.bbc.co.uk.
- "Columbia Founds War-Peace Study". The New York Times. 10 December 1951.
- "Key Dates for the Marshall Plan". For European Recovery: The Fiftieth Anniversary of the Marshall Plan. Washington, D.C.: The Library of Congress. 2005-07-11. Archived from the original on October 13, 2009. Retrieved 2009-10-29.
- "Year by Year 1951". History Channel International.
- Ed Yong, Special to CNN (March 25, 2014). "Scientists race to eliminate malaria as 'wonder drug' loses its powers". CNN.
- "7 Devastating Infectious Diseases". LiveScience.com.
1951 in other languages
Source of information: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. We're not responsible for the content of this article and your use of this information. Disclaimer
Using this page, you can quickly and easily search for the "1951
" related products in the best online stores. For your convenience the search term is already added to the search box. You can either make a search right now or modify the query somehow (for example, "1951 2018").
You can also change the category of required goods. The "Sale" category is selected right now, so the search will be done in the web stores offering 500 daily sales and special offers, 5 000 000 products related products and services. Thus, in just one click, you can check the current prices, offers, discounts, available goods, etc. Also make sure to check the today's sales in the selected online stores listed below.
US Delivery, Shipping to the United States
The delivery of goods is carried out internationally and across the United States. The goods are shipped to all US cities and towns.
And the products by request "1951" in Alabama can be delivered to the following cities: Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Decatur, Auburn, Madison, Florence, Gadsden, Vestavia Hills, Prattville, Phenix City, Alabaster, Bessemer, Enterprise, Opelika, Homewood, Northport, Anniston, Prichard, Athens. Delivery is also carried out in Daphne, Pelham, Oxford, Albertville, Selma, Mountain Brook, Trussville, Troy, Center Point, Helena, Hueytown, Talladega, Fairhope, Ozark, Alexander City, Cullman, Scottsboro, Millbrook, Foley, Hartselle, Fort Payne, Gardendale, Jasper, Saraland, Muscle Shoals, Eufaula, and other cities and towns.
As always, the goods by request "1951" in Alaska can be shipped to Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Wasilla, Kenai, Kodiak, Bethel, Palmer, Homer, Unalaska, Barrow, Soldotna, Valdez, Nome, Kotzebue, Seward, Wrangell, Dillingham, Cordova, North Pole, Houston, Craig, Hooper Bay, Akutan, etc.
As you know, any things related with "1951" in Arizona can be delivered to Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Yuma, Avondale, Flagstaff, Goodyear, Lake Havasu City, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Sierra Vista, Maricopa, Oro Valley, Prescott, Bullhead City, Prescott Valley. The delivery is also available in Apache Junction, Marana, El Mirage, Kingman, Queen Creek, Florence, San Luis, Sahuarita, Fountain Hills, Nogales, Douglas, Eloy, Payson, Somerton, Paradise Valley, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Chino Valley, Show Low, Sedona, and so on.
Today the goods related with "1951" in Arkansas can be delivered to Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Pine Bluff, Bentonville, Hot Springs, Benton, Texarkana, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Russellville, Bella Vista, West Memphis, Paragould, Cabot. The shipping is also available in Searcy, Van Buren, El Dorado, Maumelle, Blytheville, Forrest City, Siloam Springs, Bryant, Harrison, Hot Springs Village, Mountain Home, Marion, Helena-West Helena, Camden, Magnolia, Arkadelphia, Malvern, Batesville, Hope, and so on.
And of course, the goods by your query "1951" in California can be bought in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Stockton, Chula Vista, Fremont, Irvine, San Bernardino, Modesto, Oxnard, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Glendale, Huntington Beach, Santa Clarita, Garden Grove. The delivery is also available in Santa Rosa, Oceanside, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Lancaster, Elk Grove, Palmdale, Corona, Salinas, Pomona, Torrance, Hayward, Escondido, Sunnyvale, Pasadena, Fullerton, Orange, Thousand Oaks, Visalia, Simi Valley, Concord, Roseville, Santa Clara, Vallejo, Victorville. The shipping is also available in El Monte, Berkeley, Downey, Costa Mesa, Inglewood, Ventura, West Covina, Norwalk, Carlsbad, Fairfield, Richmond, Murrieta, Burbank, Antioch, Daly City, Temecula, Santa Maria, El Cajon, Rialto, San Mateo, Compton, Clovis, Jurupa Valley, South Gate, Vista, Mission Viejo. The delivery is also available in Vacaville, Carson, Hesperia, Redding, Santa Monica, Westminster, Santa Barbara, Chico, Whittier, Newport Beach, San Leandro, Hawthorne, San Marcos, Citrus Heights, Alhambra, Tracy, Livermore, Buena Park, Lakewood, Merced, Hemet, Chino, Menifee, Lake Forest, Napa. It's also available for those who live in Redwood City, Bellflower, Indio, Tustin, Baldwin Park, Chino Hills, Mountain View, Alameda, Upland, Folsom, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Lynwood, Union City, Apple Valley, Redlands, Turlock, Perris, Manteca, Milpitas, Redondo Beach, Davis, Camarillo, Yuba City. The delivery is also available in Rancho Cordova, Palo Alto, Yorba Linda, Walnut Creek, South San Francisco, San Clemente, Pittsburg, Laguna Niguel, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Lodi, Madera, Monterey Park, La Habra, Santa Cruz, Encinitas, Tulare, Gardena, National City, Cupertino. And other cities and towns, such as Huntington Park, Petaluma, San Rafael, La Mesa, Rocklin, Arcadia, Diamond Bar, Woodland, Fountain Valley, Porterville, Paramount, Hanford, Rosemead, Eastvale, Santee, Highland, Delano, Colton, Novato, Lake Elsinore, Brentwood, Yucaipa, Cathedral City, Watsonville, Placentia.
As usual, the goods related with "1951" in Colorado can be delivered to the following cities: Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Arvada, Westminster, Pueblo, Centennial, Boulder, Greeley, Longmont, Loveland, Broomfield, Grand Junction, Castle Rock, Commerce City, Parker, Littleton, Northglenn, Brighton, Englewood. The delivery is also available in Wheat Ridge, Fountain, Lafayette, Windsor, Erie, Evans, Golden, Louisville, Montrose, Durango, Cañon City, Greenwood Village, Sterling, Lone Tree, Johnstown, Superior, Fruita, Steamboat Springs, Federal Heights, Firestone, Fort Morgan, Frederick, Castle Pines.
And the found goods by query "1951" in Connecticut can be received in such cities as Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton...
Normally, any things related with "1951" in Delaware can be delivered to Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna, Milford, Seaford, Georgetown, Elsmere, New Castle, Millsboro, Laurel, Harrington, Camden, Clayton, Lewes, Milton, Selbyville, Bridgeville, Townsend...
As usual, the products by request "1951" in Florida can be bought in Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, Cape Coral, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Gainesville, Coral Springs, Miami Gardens, Clearwater, Palm Bay, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, Lakeland, Davie, Miami Beach, Boca Raton. And also in Deltona, Plantation, Sunrise, Palm Coast, Largo, Deerfield Beach, Melbourne, Boynton Beach, Lauderhill, Fort Myers, Weston, Kissimmee, Homestead, Delray Beach, Tamarac, Daytona Beach, Wellington, North Miami, Jupiter, North Port, Coconut Creek, Port Orange, Sanford, Margate, Ocala, Sarasota, Pensacola, and so on.
Naturally, any things related with "1951" in Georgia can be sent to Atlanta, Columbus, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Albany, Warner Robins, Alpharetta, Marietta, Valdosta, Smyrna, Dunwoody, Rome, East Point, Milton, Gainesville, Hinesville, Peachtree City, Newnan, Dalton, Douglasville, Kennesaw, LaGrange, Statesboro, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Stockbridge, Woodstock, Carrollton, Canton, Griffin, McDonough, Acworth, Pooler, Union City and smaller towns.
No doubt, any products related with "1951" in Hawaii can be received in Honolulu, East Honolulu, Pearl City, Hilo, Kailua, Waipahu, Kaneohe, Mililani Town, Kahului, Ewa Gentry, Mililani Mauka, Kihei, Makakilo, Wahiawa, Schofield Barracks, Wailuku, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Royal Kunia, Halawa, Waimalu, Waianae, Nanakuli, Kailua, Lahaina, Waipio, Hawaiian Paradise Park, Kapaa, and so on.
As you know, the products related to the term "1951" in Idaho can be received in such cities as Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Caldwell, Coeur d'Alene, Twin Falls, Lewiston, Post Falls, Rexburg, Moscow, Eagle, Kuna, Ammon, Chubbuck, Hayden, Mountain Home, Blackfoot, Garden City, Jerome, Burley.
As usual, the goods by request "1951" in Illinois can be delivered to the following cities: Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Champaign, Bloomington, Decatur, Evanston, Des Plaines, Berwyn, Wheaton, Belleville, Elmhurst, DeKalb, Moline, Urbana, Crystal Lake, Quincy, Rock Island, Park Ridge, Calumet City, Pekin, Danville, St. Charles, North Chicago, Galesburg, Chicago Heights, Granite City, Highland Park, Burbank, O'Fallon, Oak Forest, Alton, Kankakee, West Chicago, East St. Louis, McHenry, Batavia, Carbondale, Freeport, Belvidere, Collinsville, Harvey, Lockport, Woodstock, and so on.
As usual, any things related with "1951" in Indiana can be received in such cities as Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Carmel, Fishers, Bloomington, Hammond, Gary, Lafayette, Muncie, Terre Haute, Kokomo, Noblesville, Anderson, Greenwood, Elkhart, Mishawaka, Lawrence, Jeffersonville, Columbus, Portage, New Albany, Richmond, Westfield, Valparaiso, Goshen, Michigan City, West Lafayette, Marion, East Chicago, Hobart, Crown Point, Franklin, La Porte, Greenfield...
As usual, any products related with "1951" in Iowa can be received in Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Iowa City, Waterloo, Council Bluffs, Ames, West Des Moines, Dubuque, Ankeny, Urbandale, Cedar Falls, Marion, Bettendorf, Marshalltown, Mason City, Clinton, Burlington, Ottumwa, Fort Dodge, Muscatine, Coralville, Johnston, North Liberty, Altoona, Newton, Indianola and smaller towns.
As you know, any things related with "1951" in Kansas can be delivered to the following cities: Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, Salina, Hutchinson, Leavenworth, Leawood, Dodge City, Garden City, Junction City, Emporia, Derby, Prairie Village, Hays, Liberal, Gardner, Pittsburg, Newton, Great Bend, McPherson, El Dorado, Ottawa, Winfield, Arkansas City, Andover, Lansing, Merriam, Haysville, Atchison, Parsons, and other cities.
Of course, the found goods by query "1951" in Kentucky can be sent to Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond, Florence, Georgetown, Henderson, Elizabethtown, Nicholasville, Jeffersontown, Frankfort, Paducah, Independence, Radcliff, Ashland, Madisonville, Winchester, Erlanger, Murray, St. Matthews, Fort Thomas, Danville, Newport, Shively, Shelbyville, Glasgow, Berea, Bardstown, Shepherdsville, Somerset, Lyndon, Lawrenceburg, Middlesboro, Mayfield, and other cities.
Usually, the goods by your query "1951" in Louisiana can be received in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Kenner, Bossier City, Monroe, Alexandria, Houma, Marrero, New Iberia, Laplace, Slidell, Prairieville, Central, Terrytown, Ruston, Sulphur, Harvey, Hammond, Bayou Cane, Shenandoah, Natchitoches, Gretna, Chalmette, Opelousas, Estelle, Zachary, and so on.
Undoubtedly, the goods by your query "1951" in Maine can be bought in Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, Auburn, Biddeford, Sanford, Saco, Augusta, Westbrook, Waterville, Presque Isle, Brewer, Bath, Caribou, Ellsworth, Old Town, Rockland, Belfast, Gardiner, Calais, Hallowell, Eastport, and other cities.
Usually, any products related with "1951" in Maryland can be received in Baltimore, Frederick, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bowie, Hagerstown, Annapolis, College Park, Salisbury, Laurel, Greenbelt, Cumberland, Westminster, Hyattsville, Takoma Park, Easton, Elkton, Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, Cambridge, New Carrollton, Bel Air.
Usually, any things related with "1951" in Massachusetts can be purchased if you live in Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Lynn, Fall River, Newton, Lawrence, Somerville, Framingham, Haverhill, Waltham, Malden, Brookline, Plymouth, Medford, Taunton, Chicopee, Weymouth, Revere, Peabody, Methuen, Barnstable, Pittsfield, Attleboro, Arlington, Everett, Salem, Westfield, Leominster, Fitchburg, Billerica, Holyoke, Beverly, Marlborough, Woburn, Amherst, Braintree, Shrewsbury, Chelsea, Dartmouth, Chelmsford, Andover, Natick, Randolph, Watertown, etc.
Undoubtedly, the found goods by query "1951" in Michigan can be bought in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Dearborn, Livonia, Clinton, Canton, Westland, Troy, Farmington Hills, Macomb Township, Kalamazoo, Shelby, Wyoming, Southfield, Waterford, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Taylor, Saint Clair Shores, Pontiac, Dearborn Heights, Royal Oak, Novi, Ypsilanti, Battle Creek, Saginaw, Kentwood, East Lansing, Redford, Roseville, Georgetown, Portage, Chesterfield Township, Midland, Bloomfield Charter Township, Oakland County, Saginaw, Commerce, Meridian, Muskegon, Lincoln Park, Grand Blanc, Holland, Orion, Bay City, Independence Charter Township...
As usual, the products related to the term "1951" in Minnesota can be bought in Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester, Bloomington, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Woodbury, St. Cloud, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Coon Rapids, Blaine, Burnsville, Lakeville, Minnetonka, Apple Valley, Edina, St. Louis Park, Moorhead, Mankato, Maplewood, Shakopee, Richfield, Cottage Grove, Roseville, Inver Grove Heights, Andover, Brooklyn Center, Savage, Oakdale, Fridley, Winona, Shoreview, Ramsey, Owatonna, Chanhassen, Prior Lake, White Bear Lake, Chaska, Austin, Elk River, Champlin, Faribault, Rosemount, Crystal, Farmington, Hastings, New Brighton.
As you know, the goods named "1951" in Mississippi can be shipped to such cities as Jackson, Gulfport, Southaven, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Meridian, Tupelo, Greenville, Olive Branch, Horn Lake, Clinton, Pearl, Ridgeland, Starkville, Columbus, Vicksburg, Pascagoula, Clarksdale, Oxford, Laurel, Gautier, Ocean Springs, Madison, Brandon, Greenwood, Cleveland, Natchez, Long Beach, Corinth, Hernando, Moss Point, McComb, Canton, Carriere, Grenada, Brookhaven, Indianola, Yazoo City, West Point, Picayune, Petal, etc.
Undoubtedly, the goods by request "1951" in Missouri can be purchased if you live in Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Lee’s Summit, O’Fallon, St. Joseph, St. Charles, Blue Springs, St. Peters, Florissant, Joplin, Chesterfield, Jefferson City, Cape Girardeau, Oakville, Wildwood, University City, Ballwin, Raytown, Liberty, Wentzville, Mehlville, Kirkwood, Maryland Heights, Hazelwood, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Webster Groves, Sedalia, Ferguson, Arnold, Affton and smaller towns.
As usual, the goods named "1951" in Montana can be sent to Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Kalispell, Havre, Anaconda, Miles City, Belgrade, Livingston, Laurel, Whitefish, Lewistown, Sidney, and so on.
Today the products by request "1951" in Nebraska can be sent to Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont, Hastings, Norfolk, North Platte, Papillion, Columbus, La Vista, Scottsbluff, South Sioux City, Beatrice, Lexington, and other cities and towns.
As usual, the goods named "1951" in Nevada can be received in such cities as Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, North Las Vegas, Sparks, Carson City, Fernley, Elko, Mesquite, Boulder City, Fallon, Winnemucca, West Wendover, Ely, Yerington, Carlin, Lovelock, Wells, Caliente, etc.
As you know, the goods named "1951" in New Hampshire can be bought in Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, Dover, Rochester, Salem, Merrimack, Hudson, Londonderry, Keene, Bedford, Portsmouth, Goffstown, Laconia, Hampton, Milford, Durham, Exeter, Windham, Hooksett, Claremont, Lebanon, Pelham, Somersworth, Hanover, Amherst, Raymond, Conway, Berlin, etc.
As always, the products related to the term "1951" in New Jersey can be delivered to Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Woodbridge, Lakewood, Toms River, Hamilton, Trenton, Clifton, Camden, Brick, Cherry Hill, Passaic, Middletown, Union City, Old Bridge, Gloucester Township, East Orange, Bayonne, Franklin, North Bergen, Vineland, Union, Piscataway, New Brunswick, Jackson, Wayne, Irvington, Parsippany-Troy Hills, Howell, Perth Amboy, Hoboken, Plainfield, West New York, Washington Township, East Brunswick, Bloomfield, West Orange, Evesham, Bridgewater, South Brunswick, Egg Harbor, Manchester, Hackensack, Sayreville, Mount Laurel, Berkeley, North Brunswick, and other cities and towns.
Usually, any products related with "1951" in New Mexico can be shipped to Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Clovis, Hobbs, Alamogordo, Carlsbad, Gallup, Deming, Los Lunas, Chaparral, Sunland Park, Las Vegas, Portales, Los Alamos, North Valley, Artesia, Lovington, Silver City, Española.
It goes without saying that the goods named "1951" in New York can be sent to New York, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Schenectady, Utica, White Plains, Troy, Niagara Falls, Binghamton, Rome, Long Beach, Poughkeepsie, North Tonawanda, Jamestown, Ithaca, Elmira, Newburgh, Middletown, Auburn, Watertown, Glen Cove, Saratoga Springs, Kingston, Peekskill, Lockport, Plattsburgh, Cortland, Amsterdam, Oswego, Lackawanna, Cohoes, Rye, Gloversville, Beacon, Batavia, Tonawanda, Glens Falls, Olean, Oneonta, Geneva, Dunkirk, Fulton, Oneida, Corning, Ogdensburg, Canandaigua, Watervliet, etc.
Usually, the found goods by query "1951" in North Carolina can be delivered to the following cities: Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Cary, Wilmington, High Point, Greenville, Asheville, Concord, Gastonia, Jacksonville, Chapel Hill, Rocky Mount, Huntersville, Burlington, Wilson, Kannapolis, Apex, Hickory, Wake Forest, Indian Trail, Mooresville, Goldsboro, Monroe, Salisbury, Holly Springs, Matthews, New Bern, Sanford, Cornelius, Garner, Thomasville, Statesville, Asheboro, Mint Hill, Fuquay-Varina, Morrisville, Kernersville, Lumberton, Kinston, Carrboro, Havelock, Shelby, Clemmons, Lexington, Clayton, Boone.
It goes without saying that the products by request "1951" in North Dakota can be purchased if you live in Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot, West Fargo, Williston, Dickinson, Mandan, Jamestown, Wahpeton, Devils Lake, Watford City, Valley City, Grafton, Lincoln, Beulah, Rugby, Stanley, Horace, Casselton, New Town, Hazen, Bottineau, Lisbon, Carrington.
As always, the goods related with "1951" in Ohio can be sent to Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain, Hamilton, Springfield, Kettering, Elyria, Lakewood, Cuyahoga Falls, Euclid, Middletown, Mansfield, Newark, Mentor, Cleveland Heights, Beavercreek, Strongsville, Fairfield, Dublin, Warren, Findlay, Lancaster, Lima, Huber Heights, Marion, Westerville, Reynoldsburg, Grove City, Stow, Delaware, Brunswick, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Westlake, North Olmsted, Fairborn, Massillon, Mason, North Royalton, Bowling Green, North Ridgeville, Kent, Garfield Heights...
Undoubtedly, the found goods by query "1951" in Oklahoma can be shipped to Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Owasso, Shawnee, Yukon, Ardmore, Ponca City, Bixby, Duncan, Del City, Jenks, Sapulpa, Mustang, Sand Springs, Bethany, Altus, Claremore, El Reno, McAlester, Ada, Durant, Tahlequah, Chickasha, Miami, Glenpool, Elk City, Woodward, Okmulgee, Choctaw, Weatherford, Guymon, Guthrie, Warr Acres...
Today any products related with "1951" in Oregon can be received in Portland, Salem, Eugene, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend, Medford, Springfield, Corvallis, Albany, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Keizer, Grants Pass, Oregon City, McMinnville, Redmond, Tualatin, West Linn, Woodburn, Forest Grove, Newberg, Wilsonville, Roseburg, Klamath Falls, Ashland, Milwaukie, Sherwood, Happy Valley, Central Point, Canby, Hermiston, Pendleton, Troutdale, Lebanon, Coos Bay, The Dalles, Dallas, St. Helens, La Grande, Cornelius, Gladstone, Ontario, Sandy, Newport, Monmouth, and other cities and towns.
No need to say, the products related to the term "1951" in Pennsylvania can be shipped to such cities as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Scranton, Bethlehem, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Altoona, York, Wilkes-Barre, Chester, Williamsport, Easton, Lebanon, Hazleton, New Castle, Johnstown, McKeesport, Hermitage, Greensburg, Pottsville, Sharon, Butler, Washington, Meadville, New Kensington, Coatesville, St. Marys, Lower Burrell, Oil City, Nanticoke, Uniontown and smaller towns.
No doubt, any things related with "1951" in Rhode Island can be bought in Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence, Woonsocket, Coventry, Cumberland, North Providence, South Kingstown, West Warwick, Johnston, North Kingstown, Newport, Bristol, Westerly, Smithfield, Lincoln, Central Falls, Portsmouth, Barrington, Middletown, Burrillville, Narragansett, Tiverton, East Greenwich, North Smithfield, Warren, Scituate...
Naturally, the goods related with "1951" in South Carolina can be shipped to such cities as Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Sumter, Hilton Head Island, Spartanburg, Florence, Goose Creek, Aiken, Myrtle Beach, Anderson, Greer, Mauldin, Greenwood, North Augusta, Easley, Simpsonville, Hanahan, Lexington, Conway, West Columbia, North Myrtle Beach, Clemson, Orangeburg, Cayce, Bluffton, Beaufort, Gaffney, Irmo, Fort Mill, Port Royal, Forest Acres, Newberry...
Usually, the goods by your query "1951" in South Dakota can be received in such cities as Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown, Mitchell, Yankton, Pierre, Huron, Spearfish, Vermillion...
It goes without saying that the products related to the term "1951" in Tennessee can be delivered to Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Jackson, Johnson City, Bartlett, Hendersonville, Kingsport, Collierville, Smyrna, Cleveland, Brentwood, Germantown, Columbia, Spring Hill, La Vergne, Gallatin, Cookeville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Morristown, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Bristol, Farragut, Shelbyville, East Ridge, Tullahoma, etc.
It goes without saying that the products related to the term "1951" in Texas can be delivered to Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, McKinney, Frisco, Pasadena, Mesquite, Killeen, McAllen, Carrollton, Midland, Waco, Denton, Abilene, Odessa, Beaumont, Round Rock, The Woodlands, Richardson, Pearland, College Station, Wichita Falls, Lewisville, Tyler, San Angelo, League City, Allen, Sugar Land, Edinburg, Mission, Longview, Bryan, Pharr, Baytown, Missouri City, Temple, Flower Mound, New Braunfels, North Richland Hills, Conroe, Victoria, Cedar Park, Harlingen, Atascocita, Mansfield, Georgetown, San Marcos, Rowlett, Pflugerville, Port Arthur, Spring, Euless, DeSoto, Grapevine, Galveston.
And the products by request "1951" in Utah can be shipped to such cities as Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, Orem, Sandy, Ogden, St. George, Layton, Taylorsville, South Jordan, Logan, Lehi, Murray, Bountiful, Draper, Riverton, Roy, Spanish Fork, Pleasant Grove, Cottonwood Heights, Tooele, Springville, Cedar City, Midvale. The delivery is also available in Kaysville, Holladay, American Fork, Clearfield, Syracuse, South Salt Lake, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Clinton, Washington, Payson, Farmington, Brigham City, Saratoga Springs, North Ogden, South Ogden, North Salt Lake, Highland, Centerville, Hurricane, Heber City, West Haven, Lindon, and other cities and towns.
No need to say, the goods by your query "1951" in Vermont can be shipped to such cities as Burlington, South Burlington, Rutland, Barre, Montpelier, Winooski, St. Albans, Newport, Vergennes, and other cities.
Of course, any things related with "1951" in Virginia can be purchased if you live in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria, Hampton, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Danville, Manassas, Petersburg, Fredericksburg, Winchester, Salem, Staunton, Fairfax, Hopewell, Waynesboro, Colonial Heights, Radford, Bristol, Manassas Park, Williamsburg, Falls Church, Martinsville, Poquoson, and other cities and towns.
And today the products related to the term "1951" in Washington can be delivered to the following cities: Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton, Federal Way, Yakima, Spokane Valley, Kirkland, Bellingham, Kennewick, Auburn, Pasco, Marysville, Lakewood, Redmond, Shoreline, Richland, Sammamish, Burien, Olympia, Lacey. It's also available for those who live in Edmonds, Puyallup, Bremerton, Lynnwood, Bothell, Longview, Issaquah, Wenatchee, Mount Vernon, University Place, Walla Walla, Pullman, Des Moines, Lake Stevens, SeaTac, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Bainbridge Island, Oak Harbor, Kenmore, Moses Lake, Camas, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Tukwila, and other cities.
Normally, the products related to the term "1951" in West Virginia can be delivered to the following cities: Charleston, Huntington, Morgantown, Parkersburg, Wheeling, Weirton, Fairmont, Martinsburg, Beckley, Clarksburg, South Charleston, St. Albans, Vienna, Bluefield...
Of course, the goods named "1951" in Wisconsin can be received in such cities as Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine, Appleton, Waukesha, Oshkosh, Eau Claire, Janesville, West Allis, La Crosse, Sheboygan, Wauwatosa, Fond du Lac, New Berlin, Wausau. The delivery is also available in Brookfield, Beloit, Greenfield, Franklin, Oak Creek, Manitowoc, West Bend, Sun Prairie, Superior, Stevens Point, Neenah, Fitchburg, Muskego, Watertown, De Pere, Mequon, South Milwaukee, Marshfield, and other cities.
Today the goods named "1951" in Wyoming can be bought in Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs, Sheridan, Green River, Evanston, Riverton, Jackson, Cody, Rawlins, Lander, Torrington, Powell, Douglas, Worland, and other cities.
Canada Delivery, Shipping to Canada
Of course, the products by request "1951" in Canada can be purchased if you live in Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Brampton, Hamilton, Quebec City, Surrey, Laval, Halifax, London, Markham, Vaughan, Gatineau, Longueuil, Burnaby, Saskatoon, Kitchener, Windsor, Regina, Richmond, Richmond Hill.
And other cities and towns, such as Oakville, Burlington, Greater Sudbury, Sherbrooke, Oshawa, Saguenay, Lévis, Barrie, Abbotsford, St. Catharines, Trois-Rivières, Cambridge, Coquitlam, Kingston, Whitby, Guelph, Kelowna, Saanich, Ajax, Thunder Bay, Terrebonne, St. John's, Langley, Chatham-Kent, Delta.
It's also available for those who live in Waterloo, Cape Breton, Brantford, Strathcona County, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Red Deer, Pickering, Kamloops, Clarington, North Vancouver, Milton, Nanaimo, Lethbridge, Niagara Falls, Repentigny, Victoria, Newmarket, Brossard, Peterborough, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Sault Ste. Marie, Kawartha Lakes, Sarnia, Prince George.
And also in Drummondville, Saint John, Moncton, Saint-Jérôme, New Westminster, Wood Buffalo, Granby, Norfolk County, St. Albert, Medicine Hat, Caledon, Halton Hills, Port Coquitlam, Fredericton, Grande Prairie, North Bay, Blainville, Saint-Hyacinthe, Aurora, Welland, Shawinigan, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Belleville, North Vancouver, etc.
Basically, the goods named "1951" can be shipped to any place in Canada, including Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
UK Delivery, Shipping to the United Kingdom
Naturally, the goods by request "1951" in the United Kingdom can be bought in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Wakefield, Cardiff, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Sunderland, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Brighton, Hull, Plymouth, Stoke-on-Trent.
And, of course, Wolverhampton, Derby, Swansea, Southampton, Salford, Aberdeen, Westminster, Portsmouth, York, Peterborough, Dundee, Lancaster, Oxford, Newport, Preston, St Albans, Norwich, Chester, Cambridge, Salisbury, Exeter, Gloucester. It is also available for the people living in Lisburn, Chichester, Winchester, Londonderry, Carlisle, Worcester, Bath, Durham, Lincoln, Hereford, Armagh, Inverness, Stirling, Canterbury, Lichfield, Newry, Ripon, Bangor, Truro, Ely, Wells, St. Davids and smaller towns.
In other words, the products related to the term "1951" can be shipped to any place in the UK, including England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Ireland Delivery, Shipping to Ireland
No need to say, the found goods by query "1951" in Ireland can be shipped to such cities as Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Drogheda, Dundalk, Swords, Bray, Navan, Ennis, Kilkenny, Tralee, Carlow, Newbridge, Naas, Athlone, Portlaoise, Mullingar, Wexford, Balbriggan, Letterkenny, Celbridge, Sligo. And, of course, Clonmel, Greystones, Malahide, Leixlip, Carrigaline, Tullamore, Killarney, Arklow, Maynooth, Cobh, Castlebar, Midleton, Mallow, Ashbourne, Ballina, Laytown-Bettystown-Mornington, Enniscorthy, Wicklow, Tramore, Cavan.
In other words, the goods by request "1951" can be shipped to any place in Ireland, including Leinster, Ulster, Munster, and Connacht.
Australia Delivery, Shipping to Australia
Of course, the products related to the term "1951" in Australia can be received in such cities as Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Newcastle, Maitland, Canberra, Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns, Darwin, Toowoomba, Ballarat, Bendigo, Albury, Wodonga, Launceston, Mackay.
You can also buy these goods in Rockhampton, Bunbury, Bundaberg, Coffs Harbour, Wagga Wagga, Hervey Bay, Mildura, Wentworth, Shepparton, Mooroopna, Gladstone, Tannum Sands, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Traralgon, Morwell, Orange, Geraldton, Bowral, Mittagong, Dubbo, Busselton, Bathurst, Nowra, Bomaderry, Warrnambool, Albany, Warragul, Drouin, Kalgoorlie, Boulder, Devonport, and other cities and towns.
Generally, any things related with "1951" can be shipped to any place in Australia, including New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, and Northern Territory.
New Zealand Delivery, Shipping to New Zealand
No need to say, the goods by your query "1951" in New Zealand can be delivered to Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier-Hastings, Dunedin, Lower Hutt, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui, Gisborne, Porirua, Invercargill, Nelson, Upper Hutt, Gisborne, Blenheim, Pukekohe, Timaru, Taupo, and other cities and towns.
In other words, the goods related with "1951" can be shipped to any place in New Zealand, including North Island, South Island, Waiheke Island, and smaller islands.
Undoubtedly,the products by requestcan be received in such cities asDelivery is also carried out in, etc.
Abkhazia: Gagra, Gudauta, Lake Ritsa, New Athos, Ochamchire, Pitsunda, Sukhumi, Tsandryphsh, etc.
Afghanistan: Herat, Jalalabad, Kabul, Kandahar, Kunduz, Mazar-i-Sharif, Taloqan, etc.
Albania: Berat, Butrint, Dhërmi, Durrës, Gjirokastër, Himarë, Korçë, Pogradec, Qeparo, Sarandë, Shkodër, Tirana, Velipojë, Vlorë, etc.
Algeria: Algiers, Oran, etc.
American Virgin Islands: Charlotte Amalie, etc.
Andorra: Andorra la Vella, Arinsal, El Pas de la Casa, Encamp, Grandvalira, Ordino, Pal, Soldeu, Vallnord, etc.
Angola: Benguela, Luanda, etc.
Anguilla: The Valley, West End, etc.
Antigua and Barbuda: Jolly Harbour, Saint John’s, etc.
Argentina: Buenos Aires, Capilla del Monte, Colón, Córdoba, El Calafate, La Plata, Los Glaciares, Mar del Plata, Mendoza, Mina Clavero, Pinamar, Puerto Iguazú, Puerto Madryn, Rosario, Río Cuarto, Río Grande, Salta, San Carlos de Bariloche, San Martín de los Andes, San Miguel de Tucumán, San Rafael, Santa Rosa de Calamuchita, Tandil, Tierra del Fuego, Ushuaia, Villa Carlos Paz, Villa General Belgrano, Villa Gesell, Villa La Angostura, Villa de Merlo, etc.
Armenia: Dilijan, Etchmiadzin, Goris, Gyumri, Jermuk, Sevan, Stepanavan, Tsaghkadzor, Vagharshapat, Vanadzor, Yeghegnadzor, Yerevan, etc.
Aruba: Eagle Beach, Noord, Oranjestad, Palm Beach, Santa Cruz, Savaneta, etc.
Australia: Adelaide, Airlie Beach, Alice Springs, Bondi Beach, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Cairns, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Darwin, Daylesford, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef, Hervey Bay, Hobart, Hyams Beach, Jervis Bay, Launceston, Logan City, Mackay, Mandurah, Maroochydore, Melbourne, Mooloolaba, Mount Gambier, New South Wales, Newcastle, Noosa Heads, Northern Territory, Perth, Port Douglas, Queensland, Redland City, Rockhampton, South Australia, Surfers Paradise, Sydney, Tasmania, Toowoomba, Townsville, Ulladulla, Victor Harbor, Victoria, Western Australia, Wollongong, etc.
Austria: Abtenau, Alpbach, Austrian Alps, Bad Gastein, Bad Hofgastein, Bad Kleinkirchheim, Dürnstein, Flachau, Fugen, Graz, Hallstatt, Innsbruck, Ischgl, Kaprun, Kitzbühel, Klagenfurt, Klosterneuburg, Kufstein, Lech, Leogang, Lienz, Linz, Maria Alm, Mayrhofen, Neustift im Stubaital, Obergurgl, Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Saalfelden, Salzburg, Schladming, Seefeld, Serfaus, St. Anton, St. Johann im Pongau, Sölden, Tux, Tyrol, Vienna, Villach, Wachau, Wagrain, Zell am See, etc.
Azerbaijan: Baku, Ganja, Lankaran, Quba, Qusar, Shahdag, Sheki, Stepanakert, etc.
Bahamas: Andros, Eleuthera, Exuma, Freeport, Grand Bahama, Nassau, New Providence, Paradise Island, etc.
Bahrain: Manama, etc.
Bangladesh: Barisal, Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Dhaka, Khulna, Mymensingh, Narayanganj, Rajshahi, Sylhet, etc.
Barbados: Bridgetown, etc.
Belarus: Babruysk, Baranavichy, Białowieża Forest, Brest Belarus, Gomel, Grodno, Lahoysk, Maladzyechna, Minsk, Mogilev, Nesvizh, Pinsk, Silichi, Slonim, Vitebsk, etc.
Belgium: Antwerp, Ardennes, Blankenberge, Bouillon, Bruges, Brussels, Charleroi, De Haan, De Panne, Durbuy, Flanders, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Leuven, Liège, Namur, Nieuwpoort, Ostend, Spa, Ypres, Zeebrugge, etc.
Belize: Ambergris Caye, Belize City, Caye Caulker, Placencia, San Pedro, etc.
Benin: Cotonou, etc.
Bermuda: Hamilton, etc.
Bhutan: Paro, Thimphu, etc.
Bolivia: Cochabamba, El Alto, La Paz, Oruro, Quillacollo, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Sucre, Uyuni, etc.
Bosnia and Herzegovina: Banja Luka, Bihać, Jahorina, Medjugorje, Mostar, Neum, Sarajevo, Travnik, Trebinje, etc.
Botswana: Gaborone, Maun, etc.
Brazil: Amazon River, Amazonia, Angra dos Reis, Arraial do Cabo, Atlantic Forest, Balneário Camboriú, Belo Horizonte, Belém, Bombinhas, Brasília, Búzios, Cabo Frio, Camaçari, Campinas, Campos do Jordão, Caraguatatuba, Copacabana, Costa do Sauípe, Curitiba, Duque de Caxias, Fernando de Noronha, Florianópolis, Fortaleza, Foz do Iguaçu, Goiânia, Gramado, Guarujá, Guarulhos, Iguazu Falls, Ilha Grande, Ilhabela, Ilhéus, Ipanema, Itacaré, Maceió, Manaus, Morro de São Paulo, Natal, Niterói, Osasco, Ouro Preto, Paraty, Petrópolis, Porto Alegre, Porto Seguro, Praia do Forte, Recife, Ribeirão Preto, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Santos, São Gonçalo, São José dos Campos, São Luís, São Paulo, São Sebastião, Trancoso, Ubatuba, Vila do Abraão, etc.
British Virgin Islands: Tortola, etc.
Brunei: Bandar Seri Begawan, etc.
Bulgaria: Albena, Apriltsi, Arbanasi, Balchik, Bansko, Blagoevgrad, Borovets, Burgas, Byala, Chepelare, Chernomorets, Dobrinishte, Gabrovo, Golden Sands, Haskovo, Hisarya, Kavarna, Kazanlak, Kiten, Koprivshtitsa, Kranevo, Lovech, Lozenets, Nesebar, Obzor, Pamporovo, Pazardzhik, Pirin, Pleven, Plovdiv, Pomorie, Primorsko, Ravda, Razlog, Rila, Ruse, Saints Constantine and Helena, Samokov, Sandanski, Sapareva Banya, Shumen, Sliven, Smolyan, Sofia, Sozopol, Stara Zagora, Sunny Beach, Sveti Vlas, Targovishte, Tryavna, Tsarevo, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Velingrad, Vratsa, Yambol, etc.
Burkina Faso: Bobo-Dioulasso, Ouagadougou, etc.
Burundi: Bujumbura, etc.
Cambodia: Angkor, Battambang, Kampot, Kep, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, etc.
Cameroon: Bafoussam, Bamenda, Douala, Garoua, Kribi, Limbe, Maroua, Yaoundé, etc.
Canada: Alberta, Banff, Brampton, British Columbia, Burnaby, Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Gatineau, Halifax, Hamilton, Jasper, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kingston, Kitchener, Laval, London, Longueuil, Manitoba, Markham, Mississauga, Moncton, Mont-Tremblant, Montreal, Nanaimo, New Brunswick, Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Ottawa, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Regina, Richmond, Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Surrey, Toronto, Vancouver, Vaughan, Victoria, Whistler, Whitehorse, Windsor, Winnipeg, Yukon, etc.
Cape Verde: Boa Vista Cape Verde, Sal, etc.
Caribbean Netherlands:, etc.
Cayman Islands: George Town, Grand Cayman, West Bay, etc.
Central African Republic: Bangui, etc.
Chad: N'Djamena, etc.
Chile: Antofagasta, Arica, Atacama, Coquimbo, Easter Island, Hanga Roa, Iquique, La Serena, Patagonia, Pucón, Puerto Montt, Puerto Natales, Puerto Varas, Punta Arenas, San Pedro de Atacama, Santiago, Torres del Paine, Valdivia, Valparaíso, Villarrica, Viña del Mar, etc.
China: Anshun, Baishan, Baoding, Baoshan, Baotou, Beihai, Beijing, Binzhou, Changchun, Changsha, Changzhi, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dali, Dalian, Datong, Dengfeng, Diqing, Dongguan, Emeishan, Foshan, Great Wall of China, Guangdong, Guangzhou, Guilin, Guiyang, Hainan, Hangzhou, Harbin, Honghe, Huashan, Huizhou, Jiangmen, Jiangxi, Jiaxing, Jilin, Jinan, Jincheng, Jingdezhen, Jinzhong, Jiujiang, Jiuzhaigou, Kashgar, Kunming, Langfang, Lanzhou, Laoshan, Leshan, Lhasa, Lianyungang, Lijiang, Linfen, Linyi, Liuzhou, Luoyang, Lushan, Lüliang, Mianyang, Nanchang, Nanchong, Nanjing, Nanning, Nantong, Ngawa, Ningbo, Qiandongnan, Qingdao, Qingyuan, Qinhuangdao, Qufu, Qujing, Rizhao, Sanya, Shandong, Shanghai, Shangri-La, Shantou, Shanxi, Shaoguan, Shaolin, Shaoxing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shigatse, Shijiazhuang, Sichuan, Suzhou, Tai'an, Taiyuan, Taizhou Jiangsu, Tangshan, Tianjin, Tibet, Weifang, Weihai, Wuhan, Wulingyuan, Wutai, Wuxi, Xi'an, Xiamen, Xinzhou, Xishuangbanna, Ya'an, Yanbian, Yangtze, Yangzhou, Yantai, Yellow River, Yibin, Yinchuan, Yiwu, Yuncheng, Yunnan, Zhangjiajie, Zhanjiang, Zhejiang, Zhengzhou, Zhongshan, Zhongwei, Zhoushan, Zhuhai, Zunyi, Ürümqi, etc.
Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogotá, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, Medellín, Pereira, San Andrés, Santa Marta, Villa de Leyva, Villavicencio, etc.
Comoros: Moroni, etc.
Costa Rica: Alajuela, Jacó, La Fortuna, Manuel Antonio, Monteverde, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Puntarenas, Quepos, San José, Santa Teresa, Tamarindo, Tortuguero, etc.
Croatia: Baška Voda, Baška, Bibinje, Biograd na Moru, Bol, Brač, Brela, Cavtat, Cres, Dalmatia, Dubrovnik, Fažana, Hvar, Istria, Ičići, Karlovac, Kolocep, Korčula, Kožino, Krk, Kukljica, Lopud, Lovran, Lošinj, Makarska, Mali Lošinj, Malinska, Medulin, Mlini, Nin, Novi Vinodolski, Novigrad, Omiš, Opatija, Orebić, Pag, Pakoštane, Petrčane, Podstrana, Poreč, Povljana, Privlaka, Pula, Rab, Rabac, Rijeka, Rovinj, Slavonski Brod, Split, Stari Grad, Starigrad, Sukošan, Supetar, Sveti Filip i Jakov, Trogir, Tučepi, Umag, Vir, Vrsar, Zadar, Zagreb, Čiovo, Šibenik, Šipan, etc.
Cuba: Baracoa, Camagüey, Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Cayo Santa María, Cienfuegos, Guantánamo, Havana, Holguín, Pinar del Río, Remedios Cuba, Sancti Spíritus, Santa Clara Cuba, Santiago de Cuba, Trinidad, Varadero, Viñales, etc.
Curaçao: Sint Michiel, Westpunt, Willemstad, etc.
Cyprus: Ayia Napa, Coral Bay Cyprus, Famagusta, Kouklia, Kyrenia, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, Paphos, Paralimni, Peyia, Pissouri, Polis, Protaras, etc.
Czech Republic: Bohemia, Brno, Děčín, Františkovy Lázně, Frymburk, Frýdek-Místek, Harrachov, Hradec Králové, Jihlava, Karlovy Vary, Kladno, Krkonoše, Kutná Hora, Liberec, Lipno nad Vltavou, Marienbad, Mikulov, Mladá Boleslav, Mělník, Olomouc, Ostrava, Pardubice, Plzeň, Poděbrady, Prague, Teplice, Třeboň, Zlín, Znojmo, Ústí nad Labem, České Budějovice, Český Krumlov, Špindlerův Mlýn, Železná Ruda, etc.
Democratic Republic of the Congo: Kinshasa, etc.
Denmark: Aalborg, Aarhus, Billund, Copenhagen, Ebeltoft, Esbjerg, Frederikshavn, Greenland, Helsingør, Herning, Hirtshals, Hjørring, Holstebro, Ilulissat, Jutland, Kerteminde, Nuuk, Odense, Ringkøbing, Silkeborg, Skagen, Skive, Sønderborg, Vejle, Viborg, etc.
Djibouti: Djibouti City, etc.
Dominican Republic: Boca Chica, Bávaro, Cabarete, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Santiago de los Caballeros, Santo Domingo, Sosúa, etc.
East Timor: Dili, etc.
Ecuador: Baños, Cuenca, Galápagos Islands, Guayaquil, Manta, Otavalo, Puerto Ayora, Puerto López, Quito, Salinas, etc.
Egypt: Abu Simbel, Al Qusair, Alexandria, Aswan, Cairo, Dahab, El Alamein, El Gouna, El Hadaba, Faiyum, Giza, Hurghada, Luxor, Marsa Alam, Mersa Matruh, Naama Bay, Nabq Bay, Nile, Nuweiba, Port Said, Red Sea, Safaga, Sahl Hasheesh, Scharm asch-Schaich, Sharks Bay, Sinai, Suez, Taba, Valley of the Kings, etc.
El Salvador: La Libertad, San Salvador, etc.
Equatorial Guinea: Malabo, etc.
Eritrea: Asmara, etc.
Estonia: Haapsalu, Kuressaare, Narva, Pärnu, Saaremaa, Tallinn, Tartu, etc.
Ethiopia: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Gondar, etc.
Falkland Islands: Stanley, etc.
Faroe Islands: Sørvágur, Tórshavn, etc.
Fiji: Nadi, Suva, Viti Levu Island, etc.
Finland: Espoo, Helsinki, Imatra, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Jämsä, Kotka, Kuopio, Kuusamo, Lahti, Lapland, Lappeenranta, Levi, Mariehamn, Mikkeli, Moomin World, Naantali, Nilsiä, Oulu, Pori, Porvoo, Pyhätunturi, Rovaniemi, Rukatunturi, Saariselkä, Saimaa, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa, Vantaa, Vuokatti, Åland Islands, etc.
France: Aix-en-Provence, Ajaccio, Alsace, Angers, Annecy, Antibes, Aquitaine, Arles, Auch, Auvergne, Avignon, Avoriaz, Bayonne, Beaune, Besançon, Biarritz, Bonifacio, Bordeaux, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Briançon, Brittany, Burgundy, Cabourg, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Calais, Calvi, Canet-en-Roussillon, Cannes, Carcassonne, Cassis, Cavalaire-sur-Mer, Chambéry, Chamonix, Clermont-Ferrand, Colmar, Corsica, Courchevel, Deauville, Dijon, Dunkirk, French Alps, French Riviera, Fréjus, Grenoble, Grimaud, Honfleur, Hyères, La Ciotat, La Plagne, La Roche-sur-Yon, La Rochelle, La Tranche-sur-Mer, Le Grau-du-Roi, Le Havre, Le Lavandou, Le Mans, Le Puy-en-Velay, Les Arcs, Les Gets, Les Issambres, Les Menuires, Les Sables-d'Olonne, Lille, Limoges, Lourdes, Lyon, Mandelieu-la-Napoule, Marseille, Megève, Menton, Mont-Dore, Montpellier, Morzine, Méribel, Nantes, Narbonne, Nice, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Normandy, Nîmes, Paradiski, Paris, Pas-de-Calais, Perpignan, Portes du Soleil, Porto-Vecchio, Provence, Périgueux, Reims, Rhône-Alpes, Rouen, Royan, Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, Saint-Jean-de-Monts, Saint-Malo, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Saint-Raphaël, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Saint-Tropez, Sainte-Maxime, Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Saumur, Strasbourg, The Three Valleys, Tignes, Toulon, Toulouse, Tours, Trouville-sur-Mer, Val Thorens, Val-d'Isère, Vendée, Versailles, Vichy, Étretat, Île-de-France, etc.
French Guiana: Cayenne, Kourou, etc.
French Polynesia: Bora Bora, Mo'orea, Papeete, Tahiti, etc.
Gabon: Franceville, Libreville, Moanda, Port-Gentil, etc.
Gambia: Banjul, Serekunda, etc.
Georgia: Bakuriani, Batumi, Borjomi, Gori, Gudauri, Kobuleti, Kutaisi, Mestia, Mtskheta, Poti, Sighnaghi, Stepantsminda, Tbilisi, Telavi, Zugdidi, etc.
Germany: Aachen, Augsburg, Bad Birnbach, Bad Driburg, Bad Elster, Bad Ems, Bad Füssing, Bad Godesberg, Bad Harzburg, Bad Homburg, Bad Kissingen, Bad Kreuznach, Bad Mergentheim, Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler, Bad Reichenhall, Bad Salzuflen, Bad Schandau, Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg, Bamberg, Bavaria, Bayerisch Eisenstein, Berchtesgaden, Bergen auf Rügen, Berlin, Bernkastel-Kues, Bielefeld, Binz, Bochum, Bodenmais, Bonn, Bottrop, Brandenburg, Braunlage, Braunschweig, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Brilon, Chemnitz, Cochem, Cologne, Cuxhaven, Dortmund, Dresden, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Eisenach, Erfurt, Erlangen, Essen, Europa-Park, Flensburg, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Freudenstadt, Friedrichshafen, Fürth, Füssen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Gelsenkirchen, Glowe, Goslar, Görlitz, Göttingen, Hamburg, Hanover, Heide Park, Heidelberg, Heiligendamm, Heligoland, Hesse, Hinterzarten, Idar-Oberstein, Ingolstadt, Inzell, Karlsruhe, Kiel, Koblenz, Konstanz, Krefeld, Lake Constance, Lam, Leipzig, Lindau, Lower Saxony, Ludwigsburg, Lörrach, Lübeck, Magdeburg, Mainz, Mannheim, Marburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Medebach, Monschau, Munich, Mönchengladbach, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Münster, Neuschwanstein Castle, Neuss, Norddeich, Norden, Norderney, North Rhine-Westphalia, Nuremberg, Oberhausen, Oberstdorf, Oldenburg, Olsberg, Osnabrück, Paderborn, Pforzheim, Potsdam, Putbus, Quedlinburg, Rathen, Regensburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Rostock, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Ruhpolding, Rust, Rügen, Saarbrücken, Saarland, Sassnitz, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Schluchsee, Schmallenberg, Schwerin, Schönau am Königsee, Sindelfingen, Singen, Solingen, Soltau, Spandau, Speyer, Stralsund, Stuttgart, Sylt, Thuringia, Titisee-Neustadt, Travemünde, Trier, Ulm, Warnemünde, Weimar, Wernigerode, Westerland, Wiesbaden, Winterberg, Wolfsburg, Wuppertal, Würzburg, Xanten, Zingst, Zwiesel, Überlingen, etc.
Ghana: Accra, Ashaiman, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Kumasi, Sekondi-Takoradi, etc.
Greece: Acharavi, Aegina, Afantou, Afytos, Agios Gordios, Andros, Arkadia, Athens, Cephalonia, Chania, Chaniotis, Chios, Corfu, Corinth, Crete, Cyclades, Dassia, Delphi, Dodecanese, Faliraki, Halkidiki, Heraklion, Hersonissos, Hydra, Ialysos, Ionian Islands, Kalamata, Kalavryta, Kalymnos, Kardamaina, Karpathos, Kassandra, Kastoria, Katerini, Kavos, Kefalos, Kokkari, Kos, Kriopigi, Laganas, Lefkada, Lemnos, Lesbos, Lindos, Loutraki, Marathokampos, Meteora, Mithymna, Monemvasia, Mount Athos, Mykonos, Mytilene, Nafplio, Naxos, Neos Marmaras, Paleokastritsa, Parga, Patmos, Patras, Pefkochori, Pefkos, Peloponnese, Polychrono, Poros, Pythagoreio, Rethymno, Rhodes, Samos, Samothrace, Santorini, Sidari, Sithonia, Sparta, Spetses, Sporades, Syros, Thasos, Thessaloniki, Tingaki, Zakynthos, etc.
Guadeloupe: Saint-François, etc.
Guam: Tamuning, Tumon, etc.
Guatemala: Antigua Guatemala, etc.
Guinea: Conakry, etc.
Guinea-Bissau: Bissau, etc.
Guyana: Georgetown, etc.
Haiti: Cap-Haitien, Port-au-Prince, etc.
Honduras: Roatán, Tegucigalpa, etc.
Hong Kong: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, Mong Kok, New Territories, Repulse Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Wan Chai, etc.
Hungary: Balatonfüred, Budapest, Eger, Gyula, Hajdúszoboszló, Hévíz, Keszthely, Lake Balaton, Pécs, Siófok, Szeged, Székesfehérvár, Zalakaros, etc.
Iceland: Akureyri, Blue Lagoon, Borgarnes, Egilsstaðir, Garðabær, Hafnarfjörður, Hveragerði, Höfn, Keflavík, Kópavogur, Reykjavik, Selfoss, Vík í Mýrdal, Ísafjörður, etc.
India: Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Alappuzha, Allahabad, Amritsar, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Aurangabad, Ayodhya, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Darjeeling, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharamshala, Fatehpur Sikri, Gangtok, Goa, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hajipur, Hampi, Haridwar, Himachal Pradesh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnataka, Katra, Kerala, Khajuraho, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kozhikode, Ladakh, Leh, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madhya Pradesh, Madikeri, Madurai, Maharashtra, Malvan, Manali, Mangalore, Manipur, Mathura, Mount Abu, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nagpur, Nainital, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Odisha, Ooty, Pachmarhi, Pahalgam, Palakkad, Patna, Pollachi, Pune, Punjab, Puri, Pushkar, Raipur, Rajasthan, Ramnagar, Ratnagiri, Rishikesh, Sawai Madhopur, Shimla, Sikkim, Siliguri, Srinagar, Tamil Nadu, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirupati, Udaipur, Ujjain, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Varanasi, Varkala, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Bengal, etc.
Indonesia: Bali, Balikpapan, Bandung, Batu, Bintan, Bogor, Borobudur, Denpasar, Jakarta, Java, Jimbaran, Kalimantan, Kuta, Lombok, Makassar, Malang, Mataram, Medan, Nusa Dua, Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Sanur, Semarang, Seminyak, Sumatra, Surabaya, Surakarta, Ubud, Yogyakarta, etc.
Iran: Isfahan, Mashhad, Shiraz, Tehran, etc.
Iraq: Baghdad, Basra, Duhok, Erbil, Karbala, Sulaymaniyah, etc.
Ireland: Achill Island, Bray, Bundoran, Carlow, Clifden, Connemara, Cork, Dingle, Donegal, Doolin, Drogheda, Dublin, Dundalk, Ennis, Galway, Glendalough, Kenmare, Kilkenny, Killarney, Letterkenny, Limerick, Navan, Shannon, Swords, Tralee, Waterford, Westport, etc.
Isle of Man: Douglas, Port Erin, etc.
Israel: Acre, Amirim, Arad, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Bat Yam, Beersheba, Caesarea, Dead Sea, Eilat, Ein Bokek, Galilee, Golan Heights, Gush Dan, Had Nes, Haifa, Hermon, Herzliya, Jaffa, Jerusalem, Katzrin, Metula, Mitzpe Ramon, Nahariya, Nazareth, Netanya, Petah Tikva, Ramat Gan, Ramot, Rishon LeZion, Rosh Pinna, Safed, Sea of Galilee, Tel Aviv, Tiberias, Zikhron Ya'akov, etc.
Italy: Abano Terme, Abruzzo, Agrigento, Alassio, Alberobello, Alghero, Amalfi Coast, Ancona, Aosta Valley, Apulia, Arezzo, Arona, Arzachena, Asciano, Ascoli Piceno, Assisi, Asti, Bardolino, Bari, Basilicata, Baveno, Bellagio, Bellaria-Igea Marina, Benevento, Bergamo, Bologna, Bolzano, Bordighera, Bormio, Bracciano, Brescia, Breuil-Cervinia, Brindisi, Cagliari, Calabria, Campania, Canazei, Caorle, Capri, Carrara, Castelnuovo Berardenga, Castiglion Fiorentino, Castiglione d'Orcia, Castiglione del Lago, Castiglione della Pescaia, Catania, Cattolica, Cefalù, Cervia, Cesena, Cesenatico, Chianciano Terme, Chieti, Chioggia, Cinque Terre, Città della Pieve, Civitavecchia, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Cortona, Costa Smeralda, Courmayeur, Desenzano del Garda, Dolomites, Elba, Emilia-Romagna, Ercolano, Fabriano, Fano, Fasano, Fassa Valley, Ferrara, Finale Ligure, Fiumicino, Florence, Forte dei Marmi, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Gabicce Mare, Gaeta, Gallipoli, Genoa, Golfo Aranci, Greve in Chianti, Grosseto, Gubbio, Herculaneum, Imperia, Ischia, Italian Alps, Jesolo, L'Aquila, La Spezia, Lake Como, Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, Lampedusa, Lazio, Lazise, Lecco, Lerici, Lido di Jesolo, Lignano Sabbiadoro, Liguria, Livigno, Livorno, Lombardy, Lucca, Madonna di Campiglio, Malcesine, Manarola, Mantua, Maratea, Massa, Matera, Menaggio, Merano, Messina, Mestre, Milan, Milazzo, Misano Adriatico, Monopoli, Montalcino, Montecatini Terme, Montepulciano, Monterosso al Mare, Monza, Naples, Nardò, Novara, Olbia, Ortisei, Ostuni, Otranto, Padua, Palermo, Parma, Perugia, Pesaro, Pescara, Peschici, Peschiera del Garda, Piacenza, Piedmont, Pienza, Pisa, Pistoia, Pitigliano, Polignano a Mare, Pompeii, Pordenone, Porto Cervo, Porto Cesareo, Portoferraio, Portofino, Positano, Prato, Ragusa, Rapallo, Rapolano Terme, Ravenna, Riccione, Rimini, Riomaggiore, Riva del Garda, Rome, Salerno, San Casciano dei Bagni, San Gimignano, Sanremo, Sardinia, Savona, Sestriere, Sicily, Siena, Sinalunga, Siracusa, Sirmione, Sorrento, Sottomarina, Sperlonga, Stresa, Sëlva, Taormina, Taranto, Terracina, Tivoli, Torrita di Siena, Trani, Trapani, Trentino-Alto Adige, Trento, Treviso, Trieste, Tropea, Turin, Tuscany, Umbria, Urbino, Val Gardena, Veneto, Venice, Ventimiglia, Verbania, Vernazza, Verona, Vesuvius, Viareggio, Vicenza, Vieste, Viterbo, etc.
Ivory Coast: Abidjan, Assinie-Mafia, Bouaké, San-Pédro, Yamoussoukro, etc.
Jamaica: Kingston, Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, Runaway Bay, etc.
Japan: Atami, Chiba, Fujisawa, Fukuoka, Furano, Hakodate, Hakone, Hakuba, Hamamatsu, Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Ishigaki, Itō, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kanazawa, Karuizawa, Kashiwa, Kawasaki, Kitakyushu, Kobe, Kusatsu, Kutchan, Kyoto, Lake Suwa, Matsumoto, Miyakojima, Nagasaki, Nagoya, Naha, Nanjō, Nikkō, Okinawa, Onna, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Shizuoka, Takayama, Tokyo, Tsuyama, Yamanouchi, Yokohama, etc.
Jordan: Amman, Aqaba, Irbid, Jerash, Madaba, Petra, Sweimeh, Wadi Musa, Wadi Rum, Zarqa, etc.
Kazakhstan: Aktau, Aktobe, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Burabay, Karagandy, Kokshetau, Kostanay, Lake Balkhash, Oskemen, Pavlodar, Semey, Shymbulak, Shymkent, Taraz, etc.
Kenya: Kisumu, Lake Victoria, Masai Mara, Mombasa, Nairobi, Ukunda, etc.
Kiribati: South Tarawa, etc.
Kongo: Brazzaville, Pointe-Noire, etc.
Kosovo: Pristina, Prizren, etc.
Kuwait: Hawally, Kuwait City, Salmiya, etc.
Kyrgyzstan: Bishkek, Bosteri, Cholpon-Ata, Issyk Kul, Karakol, Osh, etc.
Laos: Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng, Vientiane, etc.
Latvia: Cēsis, Daugavpils, Jelgava, Jūrmala, Liepāja, Riga, Rēzekne, Sigulda, Ventspils, etc.
Lebanon: Baalbeck, Beirut, Byblos, Faraya, Jounieh, Mzaar Kfardebian, Tripoli, etc.
Lesotho: Maseru, etc.
Liberia: Monrovia, etc.
Libya: Benghazi, Tripoli, etc.
Liechtenstein: Schaan, Vaduz, etc.
Lithuania: Druskininkai, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Nida, Palanga, Panevėžys, Trakai, Vilnius, Šiauliai, Šventoji, etc.
Luxembourg: Differdange, Dudelange, Echternach, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg City, Vianden, etc.
Macedonia: Bitola, Mavrovo, Ohrid, Skopje, etc.
Madagascar: Antananarivo, etc.
Malawi: Blantyre, Lilongwe, etc.
Malaysia: Borneo, George Town, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Johor, Kedah, Kota Bharu, Kota Kinabalu, Kuah, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan, Kuching, Langkawi, Malacca, Penang, Putrajaya, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Shah Alam, etc.
Maldives: Kaafu Atoll, Malé, etc.
Mali: Bamako, etc.
Malta: Birżebbuġa, Buġibba, Gozo, Gżira, Mellieħa, Paceville, Pembroke, Qawra, Sliema, St. Julian's, St. Paul's Bay, Valletta, etc.
Martinique: Fort-de-France, La Trinité, Le Diamant, Les Trois-Îlets, Sainte-Luce, etc.
Mauritania: Nouakchott, etc.
Mauritius: Port Louis, etc.
Mexico: Acapulco, Akumal, Cabo San Lucas, Cancún, Chetumal, Chichen Itza, Chihuahua, Ciudad Juárez, Cozumel, Cuernavaca, Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Guaymas, Isla Mujeres, Ixtapa, Los Cabos, Manzanillo, Mazatlán, Monterrey, Mérida, Oaxaca, Playa del Carmen, Puebla, Puerto Aventuras, Puerto Escondido, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Peñasco, Puerto Vallarta, Querétaro, Riviera Maya, San Carlos, San Cristóbal de las Casas, San Francisco de Campeche, San Miguel de Allende, San Miguel de Cozumel, Teotihuacan, Tijuana, Toluca, Tulum, Zihuatanejo, etc.
Moldova: Bălți, Chișinău, Tiraspol, etc.
Monaco: Monte Carlo, etc.
Mongolia: Darkhan, Erdenet, Ulaanbaatar, etc.
Montenegro: Bar, Bečići, Bijela, Budva, Cetinje, Dobra Voda, Dobrota, Herceg Novi, Igalo, Kolašin, Kotor, Miločer, Nikšić, Perast, Petrovac, Podgorica, Prčanj, Sutomore, Sveti Stefan, Tivat, Ulcinj, Žabljak, etc.
Montserrat: Plymouth, etc.
Morocco: Agadir, Asilah, Casablanca, Chefchaouen, El Jadida, Essaouira, Fez, Marrakesh, Meknes, Merzouga, Mohammedia, Nador, Ouarzazate, Rabat, Tangier, Taroudant, Tinghir, Tétouan, etc.
Mozambique: Maputo, etc.
Myanmar: Mandalay, Naypyidaw, Nyaung Shwe, Yangon, etc.
Namibia: Rundu, Swakopmund, Walvis Bay, Windhoek, etc.
Nepal: Chitwan, Himalayas, Kathmandu, Lukla, Lumbini, Mount Everest, Nagarkot, Namche Bazaar, Patan, Pokhara, Tengboche, etc.
Netherlands: 's-Hertogenbosch, Alkmaar, Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Delft, Domburg, Dordrecht, Eindhoven, Groningen, Haarlem, Leiden, Maastricht, Nijmegen, Noordwijk, Rotterdam, Texel, The Hague, Utrecht, Valkenburg aan de Geul, Wijk aan Zee, Zandvoort, etc.
New Caledonia: Nouméa, etc.
New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gisborne, Hamilton, Hastings, Invercargill, Kaikoura, Lower Hutt, Napier, Nelson, New Plymouth, North Island, Palmerston North, Porirua, Queenstown, Rotorua, South Island, Taupo, Tauranga, Waiheke Island, Wanaka, Wellington, Whangarei, etc.
Nicaragua: Granada, Managua, etc.
Nigeria: Abuja, Benin City, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Ilorin, Jos, Kaduna, Lagos, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Uyo, etc.
Niue: Alofi, etc.
North Korea: Pyongyang, etc.
Northern Mariana Islands: Saipan, etc.
Norway: Arendal, Aurland, Beitostølen, Bergen, Bodø, Bærum, Fredrikstad, Gardermoen, Geilo, Geirangerfjord, Hardangerfjord, Hemsedal, Kirkenes, Kristiansand, Kristiansund, Larvik, Lillehammer, Lillestrøm, Lofoten, Narvik, Nordkapp, Nordland, Nærøyfjord, Oppdal, Oslo, Rana, Rauma, Røros, Sandnes, Sandvika, Sarpsborg, Sognefjord, Stavanger, Stryn, Svalbard, Svolvær, Tromsø, Trondheim, Vardø, Vestvågøy, Voss, Ålesund, etc.
Oman: Muscat, Nizwa, Salalah, Seeb, etc.
Pakistan: Bhurban, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, etc.
Palau: Koror, Peleliu, etc.
Palestine: Beit Sahour, Bethlehem, Hebron, Jenin, Jericho, Nablus, Ramallah, etc.
Panama: Bocas del Toro, etc.
Papua New Guinea: Port Moresby, etc.
Paraguay: Asunción, Ciudad Del Este, Encarnación, Panama City, etc.
Peru: Arequipa, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Cusco, Huancayo, Huanchaco, Huaraz, Ica, Iquitos, Lima, Machu Picchu, Máncora, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paracas, Pisco, Piura, Puerto Maldonado, Puno, Tacna, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Urubamba, etc.
Philippines: Angeles City, Antipolo, Bacolod, Bacoor, Baguio, Batangas, Bohol, Boracay, Cagayan de Oro, Calamba, Caloocan, Cebu, Coron, Dasmariñas, Davao, Dumaguete, El Nido, General Santos, Iloilo City, Kalibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Las Piñas, Luzon, Mactan, Makati, Mandaue, Manila, Marikina, Mindanao, Muntinlupa, Olongapo, Palawan, Panglao, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, Puerto Galera, Puerto Princesa, Quezon City, Tagaytay, Tagbilaran, Taguig, Valenzuela, Visayas, Zamboanga, etc.
Poland: Augustów, Białka Tatrzańska, Białowieża Forest, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bukowina Tatrzańska, Bydgoszcz, Ciechocinek, Częstochowa, Darłowo, Elbląg, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Giżycko, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Jastarnia, Jastrzębia Góra, Kalisz, Katowice, Kielce, Koszalin, Kołobrzeg, Kraków, Krynica Morska, Krynica-Zdrój, Lublin, Malbork, Mikołajki, Międzyzdroje, Mrągowo, Olsztyn, Opole, Oświęcim, Poznań, Puck, Płock, Radom, Rzeszów, Sopot, Stargard, Szczawnica, Szczecin, Szczyrk, Słubice, Tarnów, Toruń, Tricity, Ustka, Ustroń, Warsaw, Wisła, Wrocław, Władysławowo, Zakopane, Zielona Góra, Łeba, Łódź, Świnoujście, etc.
Portugal: Albufeira, Algarve, Aljezur, Almancil, Armação de Pêra, Azores, Braga, Cabanas de Tavira, Carvoeiro, Cascais, Castro Marim, Coimbra, Estoril, Faro, Figueira da Foz, Funchal, Fátima, Guimarães, Lagoa, Lagos, Lisbon, Loulé, Madeira, Monte Gordo, Nazaré, Olhão, Ponta Delgada, Portimão, Porto, Praia da Luz, Quarteira, Sesimbra, Silves, Sintra, Tavira, Vila Real de Santo António, Vila do Bispo, Vilamoura, Évora, etc.
Puerto Rico: Bayamón, Caguas, Carolina, Mayagüez, Ponce, San Juan, Vieques, etc.
Qatar: Doha, etc.
Romania: Bran, Brașov, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Constanța, Poiana Brașov, Sibiu, Sighișoara, Timișoara, Transylvania, etc.
Russia: Abakan, Abrau-Dyurso, Abzakovo, Adler, Altai Republic, Alupka, Alushta, Anadyr, Anapa, Angarsk, Apatity, Arkhangelsk, Arkhipo Osipovka, Arkhyz, Armavir, Astrakhan, Bakhchysarai, Balaklava, Balakovo, Balashikha, Baltic Sea, Barnaul, Belgorod, Belokurikha, Biysk, Black Sea, Blagoveshchensk, Bolshoy Utrish, Bratsk, Bryansk, Caucasian Mineral Waters, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Cherepovets, Cherkessk, Chita, Chornomorske, Crimea, Curonian Spit, Dagomys, Divnomorskoye, Dombay, Domodedovo, Dzerzhinsk, Dzhankhot, Dzhemete, Dzhubga, Elektrostal, Elista, Engels, Estosadok, Feodosia, Foros, Gaspra, Gatchina, Gelendzhik, Golden Ring, Golubitskaya, Gorky Gorod, Gornaya Karusel, Gorno-Altaysk, Goryachy Klyuch, Grozny, Gurzuf, Irkutsk, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Kabardinka, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kamchatka, Kamensk-Uralsky, Karelia, Kazan, Kemerovo, Kerch, Khabarovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Khibiny, Khimki, Khosta, Kirov, Kirovsk, Kislovodsk, Kizhi, Koktebel, Kolomna, Kolpino, Komsomolsk on Amur, Konakovo, Koreiz, Korobitsyno, Korolev, Kostroma, Krasnaya Polyana, Krasnodar Krai, Krasnodar, Krasnogorsk, Krasnoyarsk, Kudepsta, Kurgan, Kursk, Kyzyl, Lake Baikal, Lake Seliger, Lazarevskoye, Lipetsk, Listvyanka, Loo, Lyubertsy, Magadan, Magnitogorsk, Makhachkala, Massandra, Matsesta, Maykop, Miass, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow, Mount Elbrus, Murmansk, Murom, Mytishchi, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nakhodka, Nalchik, Naryan-Mar, Nebug, Nizhnekamsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Norilsk, Novokuznetsk, Novorossiysk, Novosibirsk, Novyi Svit, Novyy Urengoy, Obninsk, Odintsovo, Olginka, Omsk, Orenburg, Orsk, Oryol, Partenit, Penza, Pereslavl Zalessky, Perm, Pervouralsk, Petergof, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Petrozavodsk, Plyos, Podolsk, Popovka, Prielbrusye, Primorsko-Akhtarsk, Pskov, Pulkovo, Pushkin, Pushkino, Pyatigorsk, Repino, Rosa Khutor, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Rybachye, Rybinsk, Saint Petersburg, Sakhalin, Saky, Salekhard, Samara, Saransk, Saratov, Sea of Azov, Sergiyev Posad, Serpukhov, Sestroretsk, Sevastopol, Shakhty, Sheregesh, Sheremetyevo, Siberia, Simeiz, Simferopol, Smolensk, Sochi, Solovetsky Islands, Sortavala, Stary Oskol, Stavropol, Sterlitamak, Sudak, Sukko, Surgut, Suzdal, Svetlogorsk, Syktyvkar, Syzran, Taganrog, Taman, Tambov, Tarusa, Temryuk, Terskol, Tobolsk, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Torzhok, Tuapse, Tula, Tver, Tyumen, Ufa, Uglich, Ukhta, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Usinsk, Ussuriysk, Utes, Valaam, Valday, Vardane, Velikiye Luki, Veliky Novgorod, Veliky Ustyug, Vityazevo, Vladikavkaz, Vladimir, Vladivostok, Vnukovo International Airport, Volga, Volgodonsk, Volgograd, Vologda, Volzhskiy, Vorkuta, Voronezh, Vyborg, Yakhroma, Yakornaya Shchel, Yakutsk, Yalta, Yaroslavl, Yekaterinburg, Yelets, Yenisei, Yessentuki, Yevpatoria, Yeysk, Yoshkar-Ola, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Zavidovo, Zelenogradsk, Zheleznovodsk, Zhukovsky, Zvenigorod, etc.
Rwanda: Butare, Gisenyi, Kibuye, Kigali, etc.
Réunion: Saint-Denis, etc.
Saint Barthélemy: Gustavia, etc.
Saint Kitts and Nevis: Basseterre, etc.
Saint Lucia: Anse La Raye, Castries, Gros Islet, Soufrière, etc.
Saint Martin:, etc.
Saint Pierre and Miquelon: Saint Pierre, etc.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Kingstown, etc.
Samoa: Apia, etc.
San Marino: City of San Marino, etc.
Saudi Arabia: Abha, Al Khobar, Buraydah, Dammam, Jeddah, Jizan, Jubail, Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, Ta'if, Tabuk, Yanbu, etc.
Senegal: Dakar, etc.
Serbia: Belgrade, Kopaonik, Niš, Novi Sad, Palić, Stara Planina, Subotica, Zlatibor, etc.
Seychelles: La Digue, Mahé, Praslin, etc.
Sierra Leone: Freetown, etc.
Singapore: Changi, Sentosa, etc.
Sint Maarten:, etc.
Slovakia: Bratislava, Jasná, Košice, Liptov, Tatranská Lomnica, Vysoké Tatry, Štrbské Pleso, etc.
Slovenia: Bled, Bohinj, Bovec, Kranjska Gora, Ljubljana, Maribor, Piran, Portorož, Rogaška Slatina, etc.
Solomon Islands: Honiara, etc.
Somalia: Mogadishu, etc.
Somaliland: Hargeisa, etc.
South Africa: Ballito, Benoni, Bloemfontein, Boksburg, Cape Town, Drakensberg, Durban, East London, George, Johannesburg, Kempton Park, Kimberley, Knysna, Kruger National Park, Marloth Park, Mossel Bay, Nelspruit, Pietermaritzburg, Plettenberg Bay, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, Potchefstroom, Pretoria, Rustenburg, Sandton, Stellenbosch, Umhlanga, etc.
South Korea: Busan, Cheongju, Daegu, Daejeon, Gangneung, Gapyeong, Gwangju, Gwangyang, Gyeongju, Incheon, Jejudo, Jeonju, Pyeongchang, Seogwipo, Seoul, Sokcho, Suwon, Ulsan, Yangyang, Yeosu, etc.
Spain: A Coruña, Alcúdia, Algeciras, Alicante, Almería, Altea, Andalusia, Antequera, Aragon, Asturias, Ayamonte, Baiona, Balearic Islands, Barbate, Barcelona, Basque Country, Benalmádena, Benidorm, Benissa, Besalú, Bilbao, Blanes, Buñol, Cadaqués, Cala d'Or, Calella, Calonge, Calp, Calvià, Cambados, Cambrils, Canary Islands, Cangas de Onís, Cantabria, Cartagena, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, Chiclana de la Frontera, Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada, Costa del Maresme, Costa del Sol, Cádiz, Córdoba, Dénia, El Puerto de Santa María, Empuriabrava, Estepona, Figueres, Formentera, Fuerteventura, Galicia, Gijón, Girona, Gran Canaria, Granada, Ibiza, Jerez de la Frontera, L'Escala, L'Estartit, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, La Pineda, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Llançà, Lleida, Lloret de Mar, Madrid, Magaluf, Malgrat de Mar, Mallorca, Marbella, Maspalomas, Menorca, Mijas, Mojácar, Moraira, Murcia, Málaga, Navarre, Nerja, O Grove, Ourense, Oviedo, Palma Nova, Palma de Mallorca, Pals, Poio, Pollença, Pontevedra, PortAventura, Portonovo, Ronda, Roquetas de Mar, Roses, Salamanca, Salou, San Sebastian, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Santander, Santiago de Compostela, Santillana del Mar, Sanxenxo, Seville, Sidges, Sierra Nevada, Tarifa, Tarragona, Tenerife, Toledo, Torremolinos, Torrevieja, Torroella de Montgrí, Tossa de Mar, Valencia, Vigo, Vélez-Málaga, Xàbia, Zaragoza, etc.
Sri Lanka: Anuradhapura, Bentota, Beruwala, Colombo, Dambulla, Galle, Hikkaduwa, Jaffna, Kandy, Mirissa, Negombo, Nuwara Eliya, Sigiriya, Tangalle, Trincomalee, Unawatuna, Weligama, etc.
Sudan: Khartoum, Port Sudan, etc.
Suriname: Lelydorp, Nieuw Nickerie, Paramaribo, etc.
Swaziland: Lobamba, Mbabane, etc.
Sweden: Bohuslän, Borgholm, Borlänge, Borås, Dalarna, Eskilstuna, Falkenberg, Falun, Gothenburg, Gotland, Gävle, Halmstad, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Kalmar, Karlshamn, Karlskrona, Karlstad, Kiruna, Kristianstad, Lidingö, Linköping, Luleå, Lund, Malmö, Norrköping, Oskarshamn, Simrishamn, Solna, Stenungsund, Stockholm, Sundsvall, Södertälje, Trollhättan, Täby, Uddevalla, Umeå, Uppsala, Vimmerby, Visby, Västervik, Västerås, Växjö, Ystad, Ängelholm, Åre, Öland, Örebro, Östersund, etc.
Switzerland: Adelboden, Andermatt, Anzère, Arosa, Ascona, Basel, Bellinzona, Bern, Bettmeralp, Celerina, Château-d'Œx, Crans-Montana, Davos, Engadin, Engelberg, Falera, Flims, Fribourg, Geneva, Grindelwald, Gryon, Grächen, Gstaad, Haute-Nendaz, Interlaken, Jungfrau, Klosters, Laax, Lake Maggiore, Lausanne, Lauterbrunnen, Lenzerheide, Les Diablerets, Leukerbad, Leysin, Locarno, Lucerne, Lugano, Matterhorn, Meiringen, Montreux, Nendaz, Neuchâtel, Pontresina, Portes du Soleil, Riederalp, Saanen, Saas-Fee, Samnaun, Scuol, Sierre, Silvaplana, Sion, St. Gallen, St. Moritz, Swiss Alps, Ticino, Valais, Valbella, Verbier, Vevey, Veysonnaz, Villars-sur-Ollon, Vitznau, Wengen, Zermatt, Zug, Zürich, etc.
Syria: Aleppo, Damascus, Deir ez-Zor, Latakia, Palmyra, Tartus, etc.
Taiwan: Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Taipei, etc.
Tajikistan: Dushanbe, Isfara, Khujand, etc.
Tanzania: Dar es Salaam, Mount Kilimanjaro, Serengeti, Zanzibar, etc.
Thailand: Ayutthaya, Bangkok, Cha-Am, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Chonburi, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi, Karon, Khao Sok, Ko Chang, Ko Lanta, Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Krabi, Pai, Patong, Pattaya, Phi Phi Islands, Phuket, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Ranong, River Kwai, Udon Thani, etc.
Togo: Lomé, etc.
Tonga: Nukuʻalofa, Tunis, etc.
Trinidad and Tobago: Port of Spain, etc.
Tunisia: Djerba, Hammamet, Midoun, Monastir, Port El Kantaoui, Sousse, etc.
Turkey: Adana, Afyonkarahisar, Akyaka, Alacati, Alanya, Ankara, Antakya, Antalya, Assos, Avanos, Ayvalık, Beldibi, Belek, Bodrum, Bozcaada, Bursa, Büyükada, Cappadocia, Dalyan, Datça, Denizli, Didim, Edirne, Ephesus, Erzincan, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Fethiye, Gaziantep, Gebze, Göcek, Göreme, Göynük, Hierapolis, Istanbul, Kalkan, Kayseri, Kaş, Kemer, Konakli, Konya, Kuşadası, Kütahya, Lara, Mahmutlar, Manavgat, Manisa, Marmaris, Mersin, Muğla, Nevşehir, Olympos, Palandöken, Pamukkale, Prince Islands, Samsun, Sapanca, Sarigerme, Sarıkamış, Selimiye, Selçuk, Side, Tarsus, Tekirova, Trabzon, Troy, Turgutlu, Turgutreis, Turkish Riviera, Uludağ, Uçhisar, Uçhisar, Van, Yalova, Yalıkavak, Çamyuva, Çanakkale, Çeşme, Çıralı, Ölüdeniz, Ürgüp, İskenderun, İzmir, İzmit, İçmeler, Şanlıurfa, etc.
Turkmenistan: Ashgabat, Avaza, etc.
Turks and Caicos Islands: Cockburn Town, North Caicos, Pine Cay, Providenciales, etc.
Tuvalu: Funafuti, etc.
Uganda: Kampala, etc.
Ukraine: Berdiansk, Berehove, Bila Tserkva, Boryspil, Bukovel, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kamianets-Podilskyi, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Kiev, Koblevo, Kremenchuk, Kropyvnytskyi, Kryvyi Rih, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Mariupol, Melitopol, Mukachevo, Mykolaiv, Odessa, Poltava, Polyana, Rivne, Skhidnytsia, Slavske, Sumy, Ternopil, Truskavets, Uzhgorod, Vinnytsia, Yaremche, Yasinya, Zaporizhia, Zatoka, Zhytomyr, etc.
United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dibba, Dubai, Fujairah, Palm Jumeirah, Persian Gulf, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Sir Bani Yas Island, Umm al-Quwain, etc.
United Kingdom: Aberdeen, Bath, Belfast, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Bradford, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Channel Tunnel, Cheltenham, Chester, Cornwall, Coventry, Cumbria, Derry, Devon, Dorset, Dover, Eastbourne, Edinburgh, England, English Channel, Exeter, Folkestone, Fort William, Gatwick, Glasgow, Hampshire, Harrogate, Heathrow, Inverness, Isle of Wight, Kent, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Llandudno, London, Manchester, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Newquay, Northern Ireland, Norwich, Nottingham, Oban, Oxford, Paignton, Plymouth, Portmeirion, Portsmouth, Reading, Sandown, Scarborough, Scotland, Shanklin, Sheffield, Somerset, Southampton, St Albans, Stoke-on-Trent, Stonehenge, Sussex, Swansea, Torquay, Wales, Whitby, Windsor, Woking, York, etc.
United States: Akron, Alabama, Alaska, Albany, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Anaheim, Anchorage, Ann Arbor, Arizona, Arkansas, Arlington, Aspen, Atlanta, Aurora, Austin, Bakersfield, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Beaver Creek, Berkeley, Big Bear Lake, Billings, Biloxi, Birmingham, Boca Raton, Boise, Boston, Breckenridge, Brooklyn, Buffalo, California, Carlsbad, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Chandler, Charlotte, Chesapeake, Cheyenne, Chicago, Chula Vista, Cincinnati, Clearwater, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Columbus Georgia, Columbus, Connecticut, Corpus Christi, Costa Mesa, Cupertino, Dallas, Dana Point, Daytona Beach, Death Valley, Delaware, Delray Beach, Denver, Des Moines, Destin, Detroit, Durham, El Paso, Estes Park, Fargo, Fayetteville, Florida, Fontana, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Walton Beach, Fort Wayne, Fort Worth, Fremont, Fresno, Galveston, Garland, Georgia, Gilbert, Glendale, Grand Canyon, Grand Rapids, Grand Teton, Great Smoky Mountains, Greensboro, Gulfport, Hawaii, Henderson, Hialeah, Hollywood, Honolulu, Hot Springs, Houston, Huntington Beach, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Indianapolis, Iowa, Irving, Jackson Mississippi, Jackson Wyoming, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Juneau, Kansas City, Kansas, Kentucky, Key Largo, Key West, La Jolla, Laguna Beach, Lahaina, Lake Tahoe, Laredo, Las Vegas, Lexington, Lincoln, Little Rock, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Louisiana, Louisville, Lubbock, Madison, Maine, Malibu, Mammoth Lakes, Manhattan, Marathon, Maryland, Massachusetts, Memphis, Menlo Park, Mesa, Mexico City, Miami Beach, Miami, Michigan, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Moab, Modesto, Montana, Monterey, Montgomery, Moreno Valley, Mountain View, Myrtle Beach, Napa, Naples, Nashville, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New Orleans, New York City, New York, Newark, Newport Beach, Newport, Norfolk, North Carolina, North Dakota, North Las Vegas, Oakland, Ocean City, Oceanside, Ohio, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Omaha, Oregon, Orlando, Oxnard, Palm Coast, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Palo Alto, Panama City Beach, Park City, Pasadena, Pennsylvania, Pensacola, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Plano, Pompano Beach, Portland, Portland, Providence, Raleigh, Redwood City, Reno, Rhode Island, Richmond, Riverside, Rochester, Rocky Mountains, Sacramento, Saint Paul, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo, Sanibel, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Santa Fe, Santa Monica, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Savannah, Scottsdale, Seattle, Shreveport, Silicon Valley, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Lake Tahoe, Spokane, Springfield, Squaw Valley, St. Augustine, St. Louis, St. Petersburg, Steamboat Springs, Stockton, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunnyvale, Syracuse, Tacoma, Tallahassee, Tampa, Telluride, Tennessee, Texas, Thousand Oaks, Toledo, Tucson, Tulsa, Utah, Vail, Vermont, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Waikiki, Walnut Creek, Washington D.C., Washington, West Palm Beach, West Virginia, Wichita, Winston-Salem, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yellowstone, Yonkers, Yosemite, Zion, etc.
Uruguay: Colonia del Sacramento, La Barra, La Paloma, Maldonado, Montevideo, Piriápolis, Punta del Este, Salto, etc.
Uzbekistan: Bukhara, Fergana, Khiva, Kokand, Navoiy, Samarkand, Tashkent, Urgench, etc.
Vanuatu: Port Vila, etc.
Venezuela: Caracas, Isla Margarita, Maracaibo, Porlamar, etc.
Vietnam: Cát Bà Island, Cần Thơ, Da Lat, Da Nang, Haiphong, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Huế, Hạ Long, Hội An, Long Hải, Mỹ Tho, Nha Trang, Ninh Bình, Phan Thiết, Phú Quốc, Qui Nhơn, Rạch Giá, Sa Pa, Tuần Châu, Vũng Tàu, Đồng Hới, etc.
Yemen: Aden, Sana'a, etc.
Zambia: Livingstone, Lusaka, etc.
Zimbabwe: Bulawayo, Harare, Mutare, Victoria Falls, etc.