- 19th century
- 20th century
- 21st century
|1957 by topic
- Rail transport
- People's Republic of China
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Soviet Union
- United Kingdom
- United States
|Lists of leaders
- Sovereign states
- Sovereign state leaders
- Territorial governors
- Religious leaders
|Birth and death categories
|Establishments and disestablishments categories
1957 in various calendars
|Ab urbe condita
|Balinese saka calendar
|British Regnal year
||5 Eliz. 2 – 6 Eliz. 2
||丙申年 (Fire Monkey)
4653 or 4593
- to -
丁酉年 (Fire Rooster)
4654 or 4594
| - Vikram Samvat
| - Shaka Samvat
| - Kali Yuga
||Gregorian minus 13 days
|Thai solar calendar
2083 or 1702 or 930
- to -
2084 or 1703 or 931
1957 (MCMLVII) was a common year starting on Tuesday of the Gregorian calendar, the 1957th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 957th year of the 2nd millennium, the 57th year of the 20th century, and the 8th year of the 1950s decade.
- January 1
- The Saarland joins West Germany.
- An Irish Republican Army attack on the Brookeborough police barracks in Northern Ireland leads to the deaths of Seán South and Fergal O'Hanlon.
- Italian conductor Arturo Toscanini suffers the stroke that leads to his death a little over two weeks later in the United States.
- January 2 – The San Francisco and Los Angeles stock exchanges merge to form the Pacific Coast Stock Exchange.
- January 3 – Hamilton Watch Company introduces the first electric watch.
- January 4 – After 69 years the last issue of Collier's Weekly magazine is published in the United States.
- January 5 – Russell Endean becomes the first batsman to be dismissed for having handled the ball in Test cricket.
- January 6 – Elvis Presley appears on The Ed Sullivan Show for the 3rd and final time. He is shown only from the waist up, even during the gospel segment, singing "Peace In The Valley". Ed Sullivan describes Elvis thus: "This is a real decent, fine boy. We've never had a pleasanter experience on our show with a big name than we've had with you. You're thoroughly all right."
- January 9 – British Prime Minister Anthony Eden resigns.
- January 10 – Harold Macmillan becomes the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- January 11 – The African Convention is founded in Dakar.
- January 13 – Wham-O Company produces the first Frisbee.
- January 14
- Kripalu Maharaj is named fifth Jagadguru (world teacher) after giving seven days of speeches before 500 Hindu scholars.
- American screen actor Humphrey Bogart dies aged 57 in California after a long battle with cancer.
- January 15 – Release, in Japan, of the film Throne of Blood, Akira Kurosawa's reworking of Macbeth.
- January 16 – The Cavern Club opens in Liverpool as a jazz club.
- January 20
- Dwight D. Eisenhower is privately sworn in for a second term as President of the United States.
- Israel withdraws from the Sinai Peninsula (captured from Egypt on October 29, 1956).
- The New York City "Mad Bomber", George P. Metesky, is arrested in Waterbury, Connecticut, and charged with planting more than 30 bombs.
- January 21 – President Dwight D. Eisenhower is publicly sworn in.
- January 23 – Ku Klux Klan members force truck driver Willie Edwards to jump off a bridge into the Alabama River; he drowns as a result.
- January 26 – The Ibirapuera Planetarium (the first in the Southern Hemisphere) is inaugurated in the city of São Paulo, Brazil.
- January 31 – Three students on a junior high school playground in Pacoima, California, are among the 8 persons killed following a mid-air collision between a Douglas DC-7 airliner and a Northrop F-89 Scorpion fighter jet,in the skies above the San Fernando Valley section of Los Angeles, U.S.
- February 2 – President Iskander Mirza of Pakistan lays the foundation-stone of the Guddu Barrage across the Indus River near Sukkur.
- February 4
- France prohibits U.N. involvement in Algeria.
- The first nuclear-powered submarine, the USS Nautilus, logs its 60,000th nautical mile, matching the endurance of the fictional Nautilus described in Jules Verne's 1870 novel Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea. It is decommissioned on March 3, 1980.
- A coal gas explosion at the giant Bishop coal mine in Bishop, Virginia, kills 37 men.
- February 6 – The Soviet Union announces that Swedish envoy Raoul Wallenberg had died in a Soviet prison "possibly of a heart attack" on July 17, 1947.
- February 10 – The Confederation of African Football is founded at a meeting in Khartoum.
- February 15 – Andrei Gromyko becomes foreign minister of the Soviet Union.
- February 16
- The "Toddlers' Truce", a controversial television closedown between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m., is abolished in the United Kingdom.
- Ingmar Bergman's film The Seventh Seal opens at cinema in Sweden.
- February 17 – A fire at a home for the elderly in Warrenton, Missouri, kills 72 people.
- February 18
- Kenyan rebel leader Dedan Kimathi is executed by the British colonial government.
- The last person to be executed in New Zealand, Walter James Bolton, is hanged at Mount Eden Prison for poisoning his wife.
- February 23 – The founding congress of the Senegalese Popular Bloc opens in Dakar.
- February 25 – The Boy In The Box is discovered along a sidewalk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The murder victim is described as Caucasian in appearance and 4 to 6 years old; the case is never solved.
- February 28 – Gaston, a French comic strip, is introduced.
Flag of Ghana
, the first country in colonial Africa to gain independence
- March 1
- U Nu becomes Prime Minister of Burma.
- Arturo Lezama becomes President of the National Council of Government of Uruguay.
- Sud Aviation forms from a merger between SNCASE (Société Nationale de Constructions Aéronautiques du Sud Est) and SNCASO (Société Nationale de Constructions Aéronautiques du Sud Ouest).
- Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat is published in the United States.
- March 3 – Net als toen sung by Corry Brokken (music by Guus Jansen, lyrics by Willy van Hemert) wins the Eurovision Song Contest 1957 (held at Frankfurt) for the Netherlands.
- March 4 – Standard & Poor's first publishes the S&P 500 Index in the United States.
- March 6
- United Kingdom colonies Gold Coast and British Togoland become the independent nation of Ghana.
- Zodi Ikhia founds the Nigerien Democratic Front (FDN) in Niger.
- March 7 – The United States Congress approves the Eisenhower Doctrine on assistance to threatened foreign regimes.
- March 8 – Egypt re-opens the Suez Canal.
- March 10 – Floodgates of The Dalles Dam are closed, inundating Celilo Falls and ancient Indian fisheries along the Columbia River in Oregon.
- March 13
- The United States Federal Bureau of Investigation arrests labor union leader Jimmy Hoffa and charges him with bribery.
- The Anglo-Jordanian Treaty of 1948 expires.
- March 14 – President Sukarno declares martial law in Indonesia.
- March 17 – 1957 Cebu Douglas C-47 crash: Philippine President Ramon Magsaysay and 24 others are killed in a plane crash.
- March 20 – The French news magazine L'Express reveals that the French army tortures Algerian prisoners.
- March 25
- The Treaty of Rome (Patto di Roma) establishes the European Economic Community (EEC; predecessor of the European Union) between Italy, France, West Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- Copies of Allen Ginsberg's Howl and Other Poems (first published November 1, 1956) printed in England are seized by United States Customs Service officials in San Francisco on the grounds of obscenity. On October 3, in People v. Ferlinghetti, a subsequent prosecution of publisher Lawrence Ferlinghetti, the work is ruled not to be obscene.
- March 26 – 22-year-old Elvis Presley buys Graceland on 3734 Bellevue Boulevard (Highway 51 South) for $US100,000. He and his family move from the house on 1034 Audubon Drive.
- March 27 – The 29th Academy Awards ceremony is held in Hollywood. Around the World in 80 Days wins Best Picture.
- March 31 – Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella, the team's only musical written especially for television, is telecast live and in color by CBS in the United States, starring Julie Andrews in the title role. The production is seen by millions, but this 1957 version is not to be telecast again for more than 40 years, when a kinescope of it is shown.
E. M. S. Namboodiripad
, head of the first democratically elected communist government in the world
- April – IBM sells the first compiler for the Fortran scientific programming language.
- April 1 – The first new conscripts join the Bundeswehr.
- April 5 – The Communist Party of India wins the elections in Kerala, making E. M. S. Namboodiripad its first chief minister.
- April 9 – Egypt reopens the Suez Canal to all shipping.
- April 12 – The United Kingdom announces that Singapore will gain self-rule on January 1, 1958.
- April 15
- The Distant Early Warning Line is handed over by contractors to the U.S. and Canadian military.
- White Rock secedes from Surrey, British Columbia, following a referendum.
- April 17 – Suspected English serial killer Dr. John Bodkin Adams is found not guilty of murder at the Old Bailey.
- April 24 – First broadcast of BBC Television astronomy series The Sky at Night in the U.K., presented by Patrick Moore. This will run with the same presenter until his death in December 2012.
- April 24–25 – 1957 Fethiye earthquakes on the Mediterranean coast of Turkey.
- May 2
- Vincent Gigante fails to assassinate mafioso Frank Costello in Manhattan.
- Die Stem van Suid-Afrika, written by Cornelis Jacobus Langenhoven, becomes the South African National Anthem.
- May 3 – Brooklyn Dodgers owner Walter O'Malley agrees to move the team from Brooklyn, New York, to Los Angeles.
- May 15.
- Operation Grapple: At Malden Island in the Pacific, Britain tests its first hydrogen bomb, which fails to detonate properly.
- Stanley Matthews plays his final international game, ending an English record international career of almost 23 years.
- May 16 – Paul-Henri Spaak becomes the new Secretary General of NATO.
- May 22 – A 42,000-pound hydrogen bomb accidentally falls from a bomber near Albuquerque.
- May 24 – Anti-American riots erupt in Taipei, Taiwan.
- May 30 – Real Madrid beats Fiorentina 2-0 at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Madrid to win the 1956–57 European Cup (football).
- June 1 – Three-year-old thoroughbred Gallant Man wins the Peter Pan Stakes at Belmont Park.
- June 9 – Broad Peak, on the China-Pakistan border, is first ascended.
- June 15 – Oklahoma celebrates its semi-centennial statehood. A brand new 1957 Plymouth Belvedere is buried in a time capsule (to be opened 50 years later on June 15, 2007).
- June 15 – Gallant Man wins the Belmont Stakes at Belmont Park in record time.
- June 20 – Toru Takemitsu's Requiem for Strings is first performed, by the Tokyo Symphony Orchestra.
- June 21 – John Diefenbaker becomes the 13th Prime Minister of Canada.
- June 25 – The United Church of Christ is formed in Cleveland, Ohio, by the merger of the Congregational Christian Churches and the Evangelical and Reformed Church.
- June 27 – Hurricane Audrey demolishes Cameron, Louisiana, U.S., killing 400 people.
- The International Geophysical Year begins.
- The University of Waterloo is founded in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
- Hugh Everett III publishes the first scientifically founded many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics.
- Production of the Citroën Traction Avant automobile, begun in 1934, ceases.
- July 6 – John Lennon and Paul McCartney first meet as teenagers at a garden fete at St. Peter's Church, Woolton, Liverpool, England, at which Lennon's skiffle group, The Quarrymen, is playing, 3 years before forming The Beatles.
- July 9 – Elvis Presley's Loving You opens in theaters.
- July 11 – His Highness Prince Karim Aga Khan IV becomes the 49th Imam of the Shia Ismaili Muslims at age 20. His grandfather Sir Sultan Mohammed Shah Aga Khan III appoints Prince Karim in his will.
- July 14 – Rawya Ateya takes her seat in the National Assembly of Egypt, thereby becoming the first female parliamentarian in the Arab world.
- July 16 – United States Marine Major John Glenn flies an F8U supersonic jet from California to New York in 3 hours, 23 minutes and 8 seconds, setting a new transcontinental speed record.
- July 25 – Tunisia becomes a republic, with Habib Bourguiba its first president.
- July 28
- The 6th World Festival of Youth and Students, a high point of the Khrushchev Thaw, kicks off in Moscow.
- Heavy rains and mudslides at Isahaya, western Kyūshū, Japan, kill 992.
- A strong earthquake shakes Mexico City and Mexican port city Acapulco.
- July 29 – The International Atomic Energy Agency is established.
- August 4 – Juan Manuel Fangio, driving for Maserati, wins the Formula One German Grand Prix, clinching (with 4 wins this season) his record 5th world drivers championship, including his 4th consecutive championship (also a record); these 2 records endure for nearly half a century.
- August 5 – American Bandstand, a local dance show produced by WFIL-TV in Philadelphia, joins the ABC Television Network.
- August 21 – U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower announces a 2-year suspension of nuclear testing.
- August 28 – United States Senator Strom Thurmond (D-SC) sets the record for the longest filibuster with his 24-hour, 18-minute speech railing against a civil rights bill.
- August 31 – The Federation of Malaya gains independence from the United Kingdom, subsequently celebrated as Malaysia's National Day. Abdul Rahman of Negeri Sembilan, Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Negeri Sembilan becomes the first Yang di-Pertuan Agong of Malaya. The country's new Constitution came into force on August 27. The Alliance Party and its successor are the ruling coalition until 2018.
Flag of Belize
, the first country in colonial Central America to gain independence
- September 1 – 175 die in Jamaica's worst railway disaster.
- September 3 – The Wolfenden report on homosexuality is published in the United Kingdom.
- September 4
- Civil rights movement: Little Rock Crisis – Governor Orval Faubus of Arkansas calls out the National Guard of the United States to prevent African-American students from enrolling in Little Rock Central High School.
- The Ford Motor Company introduces the Edsel on what the company proclaims as "E Day".
- September 5 – The first edition of Jack Kerouac's novel On the Road goes on sale in the United States.
- September 7 – NBC introduces an animated version of its famous "living color" peacock logo.
- September 9
- The Civil Rights Act of 1957 is enacted, establishing the United States Commission on Civil Rights.
- Catholic Memorial School opens its doors for the first time in Boston, Massachusetts.
- September 14 – Have Gun – Will Travel premieres on CBS.
- September 21
- Olav V becomes King of Norway on the death of his father Haakon VII.
- The sailing ship Pamir sinks off the Azores in a hurricane.
- Perry Mason premiers on CBS.
- Belize gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- September 23 – The Academy Award-winning movie The Three Faces of Eve is released.
- September 24
- U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower sends federal troops to Arkansas to provide safe passage into Little Rock Central High School for the "Little Rock Nine".
- Camp Nou, home-stadium of FC Barcelona, officially opened in Barcelona, Spain.
- September 26 – Leonard Bernstein's musical West Side Story makes its first appearance on Broadway and runs for 732 performances.
- September 29 – The Kyshtym disaster occurs at the Mayak nuclear reprocessing plant in Russia.
- Which? magazine is first published by The Consumers' Association in the United Kingdom.
- The Africanized bee is accidentally released in Brazil.
- October 2 – David Lean's film The Bridge on the River Kwai opens in the U.K.
- October 4
- Space Age – Sputnik program: The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 1, the first artificial satellite to orbit the earth.
- The Avro Canada CF-105 Arrow delta wing interceptor aircraft is unveiled.
- The sitcom Leave It to Beaver premieres on CBS in the United States.
- October 9 – Neil H. McElroy is sworn in as United States Secretary of Defense.
- October 10
- U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower apologizes to the finance minister of Ghana, Komla Agbeli Gbedemah, after he is refused service in a Dover, Delaware, restaurant.
- Windscale fire: Fire at the Windscale nuclear reactor on the north-west coast of England releases radioactive material into the surrounding environment, including iodine-131.
- Ayn Rand's fourth, last and longest novel, Atlas Shrugged, is published in the United States.
- October 11
- The Jodrell Bank radio telescope opens in Cheshire, England.
- The orbit of the last stage of the R-7 Semyorka rocket (carrying Sputnik I) is first successfully calculated on an IBM 704 computer at the MIT Computation Center as part of Operation Moonwatch, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- October 16 – Antônio Vilas Boas, a Brazilian farmer, claims to have been abducted by extraterrestrials; the first famous alien abduction case.
- October 21
- Two trains collide in Turkey; 95 die.
- The U.S. military sustains its first combat fatality in Vietnam, Army Capt. Hank Cramer of the 1st Special Forces Group.
- October 23 – Morocco begins its invasion of Ifni.
- October 25 – Mafia boss Albert Anastasia is assassinated in a barber shop, at the Park Sheraton Hotel in New York City.
- October 27 – Celâl Bayar is re-elected president of Turkey.
- October 31 – Toyota begins exporting vehicles to the United States, beginning with the Toyota Crown and the Toyota Land Cruiser.
- November 1
- The Mackinac Bridge, the world's longest suspension bridge between anchorages at this time, opens in the United States to connect Michigan's two peninsulas.
- The first (westbound) tube of the Hampton Roads Bridge–Tunnel linking Norfolk and Hampton, Virginia opens at a cost of $44 million.
- November 3 – Sputnik program: The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 2, with the first animal to orbit the Earth (a dog named Laika) on board; there is no technology available to return it to Earth.
- November 7 – Cold War: In the United States, the Gaither Report calls for more American missiles and fallout shelters.
- November 8 – Film Jailhouse Rock opens across the U.S. to reach #3, and Elvis Presley continues to gain more notoriety.
- November 13
- Gordon Gould invents the laser.
- Flooding in the Po Valley of Italy leads to flooding also in Venice.
- November 14 – Apalachin Meeting: American Mafia leaders meet in Apalachin, New York at the house of Joseph Barbara; the meeting is broken up by a curious patrolman.
- November 15
- 1957 Aquila Airways Solent crash: A flying boat crash on the Isle of Wight leaves 45 dead.
- Yugoslavia announces the end of an economic boycott of Francoist Spain (although it does not reinstitute diplomatic relations).
- November 16
- Serial killer Edward Gein murders his last victim, Bernice Worden of Plainfield, Wisconsin, U.S.
- U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower has a stroke.
- Adnan Menderes of the Democrat Party forms the new government of Turkey (23rd government, last government formed by DP and Menderes).
- November 30 – Indonesian president Sukarno survives a grenade attack at the Cikini School in Jakarta, but six children are killed.
- December 1 – In Indonesia, Sukarno announces the nationalization of 246 Dutch businesses.
- December 4 – The Lewisham rail crash in London leaves 92 dead.
- December 5 – All 326,000 Dutch nationals are expelled from Indonesia.
- December 6 – The first U.S. attempt to launch a satellite fails when the Vanguard rocket blows up on the launch pad.
- December 10 – Canadian diplomat Lester B. Pearson receives the Nobel Peace Prize for his peacekeeping efforts in the United Nations.
- December 18 – The Bridge on the River Kwai is released in the U.S. It goes on to win the Academy Award for Best Picture. Additional Oscars go to Alec Guinness (Best Actor) and David Lean (Best Director), among others. This is Lean's first Oscar for directing.
- December 19 – Meredith Willson's classic musical The Music Man, starring Robert Preston, debuts on Broadway.
- December 20 – The Boeing 707 airliner flies for the first time.
- December 22 – The CBS afternoon anthology series The Seven Lively Arts presents Tchaikovsky's ballet The Nutcracker on U.S. television for the first time, although heavily abridged.
1957: Date unknown
- Mao Zedong admits that 800,000 "class enemies" have been summarily liquidated in China between 1949 and 1954.
- Expected date for Operation Dropshot, an all-out U.S. war with the Soviet Union, triggered by a Soviet takeover of Western Europe, the Near East and parts of Eastern Asia which does not materialize, as prepared for by the United States Department of Defense in 1949.
- Gruppe SPUR, an artistic collaboration, is founded in Germany.
- The so-called 'mound of Midas', the Great Tumulus near Gordium, is excavated.
- Three new neo-grotesque sans-serif typefaces are released: Folio (designed by Konrad Bauer and Walter Baum), Neue Haas Grotesk (designed by Max Miedinger) and Univers (designed by Adrian Frutiger); all will be influential in the International Typographic Style of graphic design.
- January 1
- Isabel Ordaz, Spanish actress
- Ewa Kasprzyk, Polish actress
- Karen Pence, Second Lady of the United States
- January 3 – Bojan Križaj, Slovenian alpine skier
- January 4 – Charles Allen, British television magnate
- January 6 – Nancy Lopez, American golfer
- January 7
- Nicholson Baker, American novelist
- Katie Couric, American television host
- Hannu Kamppuri, Finnish ice hockey goaltender
- Julian Solís, Puerto Rican boxer
- January 8
- David Lang, American composer
- Dwight Clark, American football player
- January 9 – Bibie, Ghanaian singer
- January 11
- Bryan Robson, English footballer
- Claude Criquielion, Belgian bike racer (d. 2015)
- January 12 – John Lasseter, American director, writer and animator
- January 13
- Lorrie Moore, American writer
- Daniel Scioli, Argentine politician and sportsman
- January 14
- Anchee Min, Chinese writer
- Wu Chengzhen, Chinese Buddhist abbess
- January 15
- Mario Van Peebles, African-American actor and director
- Patrick Dixon, British business guru and author
- January 16 – Ricardo Darín, Argentinian actor
- January 17 – Steve Harvey, American comedian, television host, radio personality, actor and author
- January 21 – Greg Ryan, American soccer coach
- January 22
- Mike Bossy, Canadian hockey player
- Rene Requiestas, Filipino comedian (d. 1993)
- Godfrey Thoma, Nauruan politician
- January 23 – Princess Caroline of Monaco
- January 24 – Adrian Edmondson, British comedian
- January 26 – Road Warrior Hawk, American professional wrestler (d. 2003)
- January 27
- Frank Miller, American comic book writer
- Janick Gers, British heavy metal guitarist
- January 29 – Grażyna Miller, Polish poet
- January 30 – Payne Stewart, American golfer (d. 1999)
- February 2 – Phil Barney, French singer
- February 4 – Elaine Carbines, Member of the Australian Labor Party
- February 5 – Jackie Woodburne, Australian actress
- February 6
- Kathy Najimy, American actress and comedian
- Robert Townsend, American actor, comedian, director, and writer
- February 8 – Cindy Wilson, American rock singer (The B-52's)
- February 9 – Gordon Strachan, Scottish footballer and manager
- February 11 – Mitchell Symons, British writer
- February 14 – Soile Isokoski, Finnish lyric soprano
- February 15
- Shahriar Mandanipour, Iranian writer
- Nathaniel Bar-Jonah, American criminal (d. 2008)
- February 16 – LeVar Burton, American actor
- February 17 – Loreena McKennitt, Canadian singer, composer, harpist
- February 18
- Vanna White, American game show presenter
- Marita Koch, German athlete
- February 19
- Falco, Austrian rock musician (d. 1998)
- Ray Winstone, British actor
- February 20 – Glen Hanlon, Canadian ice hockey coach
- February 23 – Ria Brieffies, Dutch singer (d. 2009)
- February 27
- Adrian Smith, British heavy metal guitarist
- Viktor Markin, Russian athlete
- Timothy Spall, English actor
- Rob de Castella, Australian long-distance runner
- Danny Antonucci, Canadian creator of the Cartoon Network show Ed, Edd n Eddy
- February 28
- Ainsley Harriott, British celebrity chef
- Ian Smith, New Zealand cricketer
- John Turturro, American actor, writer and director
- March 3 – Eric Walters, Canadian author
- March 4
- Jim Dwyer, American journalist and Pulitzer Prize winner
- Rick Mast, American NASCAR driver
- March 5 – Mark E. Smith, British singer (d. 2018)
- March 6 – Eddie Deezen, American actor, voice actor and comedian
- March 8
- Clive Burr, British heavy metal drummer (d. 2013)
- Mitsuko Horie, Japanese voice actress and singer
- March 9 – Mona Sahlin, Swedish politician
- March 10
- Osama bin Laden, Saudi-born founder of al-Qaeda (d. 2011)
- Hans-Peter Friedrich, German politician
- March 12 – Marlon Jackson, American singer
- March 13 – David Peaston, American singer
- March 15
- Joaquim de Almeida, Portuguese actor
- Park Overall, American film and television actress
- March 17 – Mal Donaghy, Northern Irish footballer
- March 18 – György Pazdera, Hungarian rock bassist (Pokolgép)
- March 20
- Vanessa Bell Calloway, American actress
- John Grogan, American journalist and non-fiction writer
- Spike Lee, American film director and actor
- Theresa Russell, American actress
- March 23
- Teresa Ganzel, American comedian and actress
- Lucio Gutiérrez, 41st President of Ecuador
- Robbie James, Welsh footballer
- Amanda Plummer, American actress
- March 24 – Jack Edwards, American play-by-play announcer
- March 26 – Leeza Gibbons, American television personality
- March 28 – Paul Eiding, American actor and voice actor
- March 29 – Christopher Lambert, French actor
- March 30
- Paul Reiser, American comedian and actor
- Ian Shelton, Canadian astronomer who discovered SN 1987A
- March 31
- Alan Duncan, British politician
- Marc McClure, American actor
- Terry Klassen, Canadian voice actor and voice director
- April 1
- J. Karjalainen, Finnish rock musician
- Denise Nickerson, American child actress
- April 2 – Giuliana De Sio, Italian actress
- April 4 – Aki Kaurismäki, Finnish film director
- April 5 – Ivan Corea, Sri Lankan autism campaigner
- April 7 – Simon Climie, English singer-songwriter (Climie Fisher)
- April 8 – Henry Cluney, Irish musician
- April 9 – Seve Ballesteros, Spanish golfer (d. 2011)
- April 10 – Ülle Kaljuste, Estonian actress
- April 11
- Michael Card, American Christian musician
- Ian Stuart, singer for white power skinhead band Skrewdriver (d. 1993)
- Jim Lauderdale, bluegrass musician
- April 12
- Adam Parfrey, American journalist and editor (d. 2018)
- Suzzanne Douglas, American actress
- April 14 – Mikhail Pletnev, Russian pianist, conductor and composer
- April 17 – Susan Roman, Canadian voice actress
- April 18 – Genie, American feral child
- April 21
- Jesse Orosco, American baseball player
- Herbert Wetterauer, German artist and author
- Faustin-Archange Touadéra, 8th President of the Central African Republic
- April 22 – Donald Tusk, Prime Minister of Poland
- April 23
- Jan Hooks, American actress and comedian (d. 2014)
- Kenji Kawai, Japanese composer
- April 25
- Eric Bristow, English darts player (d. 2018)
- Roch Marc Christian Kaboré, 7th Prime Minister and 8th President of Burkina Faso
- April 27 – Michel Barrette, Canadian actor and stand-up comedian
- April 28 – Dinorah de Jesús Rodriguez, Cuban-born experimental filmmaker
- April 29
- Daniel Day-Lewis, English-born actor
- Timothy Treadwell, American environmentalist and filmmaker (d. 2003)
- May 2 – Michael Coyle, American composer
- May 3
- Jo Brand, English comedian
- William Clay Ford Jr., American automobile executive
- May 4 – Iona Morris, American actress
- May 5 – Richard E. Grant, English actor
- May 6 – Mbah Surip, Indonesian singer (d. 2009)
- May 10 – Sid Vicious (John Beverly), English punk rock bassist (Sex Pistols) (d. 1979)
- May 13 – Carrie Lam, Hong Kong civil servant
- May 14 – Daniela Dessì, Italian operatic soprano (d. 2016)
- May 15 – Juan José Ibarretxe, Basque Lehendakari (Prime Minister)
- May 16 – Joan Benoit, American Olympic gold medal-winning marathon runner
- May 17 – Gösta Sundqvist, Finnish rock singer and songwriter (Leevi and the Leavings) (d. 2003)
- May 18
- Michael Cretu, Romanian–German new-age musician (Enigma)
- Frank Plasberg, German journalist and television presenter
- May 20
- Yoshihiko Noda, 62nd Prime Minister of Japan
- Stewart Nozette, American astronomer
- May 21
- Rebecca Jones, Mexican actress
- Judge Reinhold, American actor
- Renée Soutendijk, Dutch actress
- Tony Hayward, British businessman
- May 22
- Albert Boonstra, Dutch swimmer
- Shinji Morisue, Japanese gymnast
- Gary Sweet, Australian actor
- May 23 – Jimmy McShane (aka Baltimora), Northern Irish dancer (d. 1995)
- May 24 – Walter Moers, German comic artist and writer
- May 24 – John G. Rowland, American Republican politician, Governor of Connecticut and felon
- May 26
- Pontso Sekatle, Lesotho academic and politician
- Dan Roodt, South African author and politician
- May 27 – Siouxsie Sioux, born Susan Ballion, English post-punk singer (Siouxsie and the Banshees)
- May 28 – Kirk Gibson, American baseball player
- May 29
- Bobby Hamilton, American stock car racing driver (d. 2007)
- Jeb Hensarling, American politician; U.S. Representative (R-TX)
- Ted Levine, American screen actor
- June 1 – Dorota Kędzierzawska, Polish film director
- June 3 – Horst-Ulrich Hänel, German field hockey player
- June 5 – Kim Tai-chung, Korean martial artist and former actor and Bruce Lee double (d. 2011)
- June 6 – Jessica Diamond, American artist
- June 7 – Juan Luis Guerra, Dominican singer and songwriter
- June 8 – Scott Adams, American cartoonist (Dilbert)
- June 10 – Hidetsugu Aneha, Japanese architect
- June 12
- Timothy Busfield, American actor
- Javed Miandad, Pakistani cricketer
- Ciro Pessoa, Brazilian musician (Titãs, Cabine C), journalist, screenwriter and poet
- Benedict Campbell, Canadian actor and voice actor
- June 14
- Debbie Arnold, British actress and voice artiste
- Maxwell Fraiser, African-British rapper for Faithless, DJ
- June 15 – Seppo Pääkkönen, Finnish actor
- June 19 – Anna Lindh, Swedish politician (d. 2003)
- June 21
- Michael Bowen, American actor
- Luis Antonio Tagle, Filipino cardinal, Archbishop of Manila
- June 23 – Frances McDormand, American actress
- June 28
- Lance Nethery, Canadian ice hockey player
- Georgi Parvanov, President of Bulgaria
- June 29 – Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow, Turkmen politician, 2nd President of Turkmenistan
- June 30 – Silvio Orlando, Italian actor
- July 1
- Erdeniin Bat-Üül, Mongolian politician
- Hannu Kamppuri, Finnish ice hockey player
- July 2 – Bret Hart, Canadian professional wrestler
- July 3 – Ken Ober, American actor and game show host (d. 2009)
- July 4
- Jenny Seagrove, English actress
- M. Nasir, Singaporean-Malaysian poet, singer-songwriter, composer, producer, actor and film director
- Dmitry Nazarov, Soviet-Russian actor
- July 5 – Doug Wilson, Canadian ice hockey
- July 6 – Chong Eng, Malaysian politician
- July 7 – Mohd Puad Zarkashi, Malaysian politician
- July 9
- Paul Merton, English writer, actor, comedian, radio and television presenter
- Marc Almond, English singer
- Kelly McGillis, American actress
- July 10 – Cindy Sheehan, American anti-war activist
- July 11 – Peter Murphy, English singer and musician
- July 12
- Götz Alsmann, German television presenter, musician and singer
- Pino Quartullo, Italian actor, director, screenwriter and playwright
- Rick Husband, American astronaut (d. 2003)
- July 13
- Lília Cabral, Brazilian actress
- Cameron Crowe, American writer and film director
- July 15 – Kate Kellaway, English journalist and literary critic
- July 16 – Faye Grant, American actress
- July 17
- Fern Britton, British television presenter
- Shinobu Otake, Japanese actress
- July 18 – Nick Faldo, British golfer
- July 21
- Jon Lovitz, American actor and comedian
- Stefan Löfven, 33rd Prime Minister of Sweden
- July 23 – Theo van Gogh, Dutch film director (d. 2004)
- July 24 – Shavkat Mirziyoyev, Uzbek politician, 3rd Prime Minister of Uzbekistan and 2nd President of Uzbekistan
- July 26
- Yuen Biao, Hong Kong actor
- Nana Visitor, American actress
- July 27
- Hansi Müller, German footballer
- Matt Osborne, American professional wrestler (d. 2013)
- July 29 – Nellie Kim, Russian gymnast
- July 31 – Shan Goshorn, Cherokee artist
- August 1 – Taylor Negron, American actor (d. 2015)
- August 2
- Mojo Nixon, American singer, lyricist and actor
- Butch Vig, American record producer and drummer (Garbage)
- August 4 – John Wark, Scottish footballer
- August 5 – Clayton Rohner, American actor
- August 6 – Jim McGreevey, 52nd Governor of New Jersey
- August 7 – Alexander Dityatin, Soviet gymnast
- August 9 – Melanie Griffith, American actress
- August 10 – Juli Básti, Hungarian actress
- August 11 – Richie Ramone, American rock drummer (Ramones)
- August 14 – Peter Costello, Australian politician
- August 15 – Željko Ivanek, Slovenian-American actor
- August 16
- Tim Farriss, Australian rock guitarist (INXS)
- Laura Innes, American actress and director
- August 17 – Robin Cousins, British figure skater
- August 18
- Carole Bouquet, French actress
- Denis Leary, American comedian and actor
- Harald Schmidt, German actor, writer, columnist, comedian and television entertainer
- August 19 – Li-Young Lee, Indonesian-born poet
- August 20 – Finlay Calder, Scottish rugby player
- August 22 – Steve Davis, British snooker player
- August 24 – Stephen Fry, British comedian, author and actor
- August 25 – Simon McBurney, British actor, writer and theatre director
- August 26
- Dr. Alban, Nigerian-born Swedish singer
- Uzo, Nigerian-American film producer and director
- August 27 – Bernhard Langer, German golfer
- August 28
- Ivo Josipović, President of Croatia
- Rick Rossovich, American actor
- Daniel Stern, American actor
- Ai Weiwei, Chinese artist, philosopher
- August 29
- Grzegorz Ciechowski, Polish musician (d. 2001)
- Shirō Sagisu, Japanese composer
- August 30 – Manu Tuiasosopo, American football player
- August 31 – Ingrid Washinawatok, Native American activist (d. 1999)
- September 1 – Gloria Estefan, Cuban-born American singer
- September 6 – José Sócrates, 117th Prime Minister of Portugal
- September 7
- Ewa Kasprzyk, Polish athlete
- John McInerney, British-German singer-songwriter (Bad Boys Blue)
- September 8
- Ricardo Montaner, Argentine-born Venezuelan singer
- Heather Thomas, American actress and activist
- September 11
- Preben Elkjær Larsen, Danish footballer
- Jeh Johnson, American politician, 4th Secretary of Homeland Security.
- September 12
- Jan Egeland, Norwegian politician, diplomat and humanitarian
- Rachel Ward, English-born actress
- Hans Zimmer, German composer
- September 13
- Vinny Appice, American drummer
- Cesare Bocci, Italian actor
- September 15 – Brad Bird, American animator and director
- September 16 – David McCreery, Irish footballer
- September 19 – Chris Roupas, Greek-American basketball player
- September 20 – Sabine Christiansen, German journalist and television presenter
- September 21
- Ethan Coen, American film director, producer, screenwriter and editor
- Kevin Rudd, 26th Prime Minister of Australia
- September 22 – Nick Cave, Australian musician, songwriter, author, screenwriter and actor
- September 26 – Luigi De Canio, Italian footballer and football manager
- September 27 – Peter Sellars, American theatre director
- September 28 – Luis Cluzeau Mortet, Uruguayan composer and musician
- September 29 – Andrew Dice Clay, American comedian
- September 30 – Fran Drescher, American actress
- October 3 – Tim Westwood, English DJ and presenter
- October 4
- Bill Fagerbakke, American actor and voice actor
- Aleksandr Tkachyov, Soviet gymnast
- October 5 – Bernie Mac, American stand-up comedian and actor (d. 2008)
- October 7
- Michael W. Smith, American Christian musician
- Jayne Torvill, British ice dancer
- October 8 – Ewan Stewart, Scottish actor
- October 10 – Rumiko Takahashi, Japanese manga artist
- October 11
- Dawn French, British comedian
- Eric Keenleyside, Canadian actor
- Paul Bown, English actor
- October 12 – Clémentine Célarié, French actress
- October 14 – Kenny Neal, American guitarist
- October 15 – Stacy Peralta, American director and skateboarder
- October 20 – Manuel Huerga, Spanish film director and screenwriter
- October 21 – Wolfgang Ketterle, German physicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- October 22 – Daniel Melingo, Argentine musician
- October 23
- Paul Kagame, President of Rwanda
- Martin Luther King III, American human rights advocate and community activist, son of Martin Luther King Jr. and Coretta Scott King
- October 24 – John Kassir, American actor and comedian
- October 25 – Nancy Cartwright, American voice actress
- October 26
- Bob Golic, American football player
- Julie Dawn Cole, English actress
- October 27 – Tsai Ming-liang, Taiwanese film director
- October 28 – Stephen Morris, British drummer
- October 29 – Dan Castellaneta, American voice actor (Homer Simpson from 'The Simpsons')
- October 30
- Kevin Pollak, American actor
- Richard Jeni, American comedian (d. 2007)
- October 31
- Brian Stokes Mitchell, American actor and singer
- Robert Pollard, American musician
- Shirley Phelps-Roper, American political and religious activist
- November 1 – Jeffery Proctor, Swedish actor and martial artist
- November 3 – Dolph Lundgren, Swedish actor and martial artist
- November 4 – Tony Abbott, 28th Prime Minister of Australia
- November 5 – Jon-Erik Hexum, American actor (d. 1984)
- November 6
- Ciro Gomes, Brazilian lawyer and politician
- Cam Clarke, American voice actor and singer
- Klaus Kleinfeld, German business executive
- Lori Singer, American actress and musician
- November 7 – Christopher Knight, American actor
- November 12 – Cécilia Attias, wife of French Prime Minister Nicolas Sarkozy
- November 13 – Roger Ingram, American jazz musician, author, educator, trumpet designer
- November 14 – Gregg Burge, American tap dancer and choreographer (d. 1998)
- November 15 – Kevin Eubanks, American jazz guitarist
- November 17 – Debbie Thrower, English TV news presenter
- November 18 – Olivia Heussler, Swiss photojournalist
- November 19
- Ofra Haza, Israeli singer (d. 2000)
- Tom Virtue, American actor
- November 20
- John Eriksen, Danish footballer (d. 2002)
- Goodluck Jonathan, 14th President of Nigeria
- November 24 – Denise Crosby, American actress
- November 26
- Matthias Reim, German singer-songwriter
- Kevin Kamenetz, American politician (d. 2018)
- November 27
- Kenny Acheson, Irish race car driver
- Caroline Kennedy, American author, attorney and daughter of 35th President John F. Kennedy
- Edda Heiðrún Backman, Icelandic actress, singer, director and artist (d. 2016)
- November 30 – Colin Mochrie, Scottish-born Canadian comedian
- December 1 – Deep Roy, Anglo-Indian actor, stuntman, puppeteer, and comedian
- December 3 – Maxim Korobov, Russian businessman & politician
- December 4 – Eric S. Raymond, American open source software advocate
- December 6
- Adrian Borland, English musician and producer (The Sound) (d. 1999)
- Thomas Brinkman, American politician
- Andrew Cuomo, 56th Governor of New York
- December 9
- Peter O'Mara, Australian jazz guitarist and composer
- Donny Osmond, American pop singer
- José Luis Gil, Spanish actor and voice actor
- December 10
- Michael Clarke Duncan, American actor (d. 2012)
- Paul Hardcastle, English musician
- December 13 – Steve Buscemi, American actor
- December 15
- Chō, Japanese voice actor and actor
- Laura Molina, American artist, musician and actress
- December 17
- Masako Natsume, Japanese model and actress (d. 1985)
- Doug Parker, Canadian voice actor and voice director
- December 19 – Kevin McHale, American basketball player
- December 20
- Billy Bragg, British singer
- Joyce Hyser, American actress
- Anna Vissi, Greek singer
- December 21
- Tom Henke, American baseball player
- Ray Romano, American actor and comedian
- December 24 – Hamid Karzai, President of Afghanistan
- December 25 – Shane MacGowan, Irish singer and songwriter (The Pogues)
- December 30
- Matt Lauer, American newscaster
- Joanna Pacuła, Polish actress
1957: Unknown date
- Emily Alemika, Nigerian Professor of Law
- January 2 – Wilson Brown Jr., American admiral (b. 1882)
- January 4 – Theodor Körner, Austrian statesman, 5th President of Austria (b. 1873)
- January 10 – Gabriela Mistral, Chilean writer, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1889)
- January 13 – A. E. Coppard, English writer (b. 1878)
- January 11 – Jack Gilbert Graham, American mass murderer (executed) (b. 1932)
- January 14 – Humphrey Bogart, American actor (b. 1899)
- January 16 – Arturo Toscanini, Italian conductor (b. 1867)
- January 20 – James Brendan Connolly, American Olympic athlete (b. 1868)
- January 21 – Guido Notari, Italian actor (b. 1893)
- January 25 – Jan Herman van Heek, Dutch industrialist, textile manufacturer, patron of the arts, art collector and nature conservationist (b. 1873)
- January 26
- Helene Costello, American actress (b. 1906)
- William Eythe, American actor (b. 1918)
- José Linhares, Brazilian lawyer, 15th President of Brazil (b. 1886)
- Enoch J. Rector, American cinema technician, inventor, and film director (b. 1863)
- January 29 – Władysław Mazurkiewicz, Polish serial killer (b. 1911)
- February 1 – Friedrich Paulus, German field marshal (b. 1890)
- February 4 – Miguel Covarrubias, Mexican painter (b. 1904)
- February 8
- Walther Bothe, German physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1891)
- John von Neumann, Hungarian-born mathematician (b. 1903)
- February 9
- John Axon, English railwayman and hero, in rail accident (b. 1900)
- Miklós Horthy, Austro-Hungarian admiral and regent of the Kingdom of Hungary (b. 1868)
- February 10 – Laura Ingalls Wilder, American author (b. 1867)
- February 16 – Josef Hofmann, Polish-born pianist and composer (b. 1876)
- February 18
- Walter James Bolton, uxoricide, last person to be executed in New Zealand (b. 1888)
- Dedan Kimathi, Kenyan rebel leader, executed (b. 1920)
- Henry Norris Russell, American astronomer (b. 1877)
- February 19 – Märta Torén, Swedish actress (b. 1926)
- February 23 – Marika Ninou, Greek singer (b. 1918)
- February 25
- Bugs Moran, American gangster (b. 1893)
- B. P. Schulberg, American film producer (b. 1892)
- March 5 – William Cameron Menzies, American film production designer (b. 1896)
- March 6 – Alexander Godley, British general (b. 1867)
- March 7 – Wyndham Lewis, English painter (b. 1882)
- March 8 – János Esterházy, Hungarian politician in Czechoslovakia (b. 1901)
- March 11 – Richard E. Byrd, American explorer (b. 1888)
- March 12 – Josephine Hull, American actress (b. 1877)
- March 14 – Eugenio Castellotti, Italian racing driver (car crash) (b. 1930)
- March 16 – Constantin Brâncuși, Romanian sculptor (b. 1876)
- March 17 – Ramon Magsaysay, 7th President of the Philippines (killed in plane crash) (b. 1907)
- March 26
- Édouard Herriot, French politician, 66th Prime Minister of France (b. 1872)
- Max Ophüls, German film director and writer (b. 1902)
- March 28 – Gheorghe Tătărescu, Romanian politician, 36th Prime Minister of Romania (b. 1886)
- March 29
- Laura Bowman, American actress, singer (b. 1881)
- Joyce Cary, Irish author (b. 1888)
- María Josefa Segovia Morón, Spanish Roman Catholic laywoman and venerable (b. 1891)
- March 31 – Gene Lockhart, Canadian actor (b. 1891)
Saint Elizabeth Hesselblad
- April 3 – Ned Sparks, Canadian character actor (b. 1883)
- April 4 – E. Herbert Norman, Canadian diplomat (b. 1909)
- April 5 – Alagappa Chettiar, Indian philanthropist (b. 1909)
- April 6 – Pierina Morosini, Italian Roman Catholic laywoman, martyr and blessed (b. 1931)
- April 8
- Dorothy Sebastian, American actress (b. 1903)
- Pedro Segura y Sáenz, Spanish Roman Catholic bishop, archbishop and eminence (b. 1880)
- April 15 – Pedro Infante, Mexican actor and singer (b. 1917)
- April 16 – Johnny Torrio, Italian-born American gangster (b. 1882)
- April 21 – Boris Kozo-Polyansky, Soviet botanist and evoutionary biologist (b. 1890)
- April 23 – Roy Campbell, South African poet (b. 1901)
- April 24 – Elizabeth Hesselblad, Swedish nurse and Roman Catholic saint (b. 1870)
- April 25 – Abdullah bin Jassim Al Thani, Emir of Qatar (b. 1880)
- April 26 – Elinor Fair, American actress (b. 1903)
Metropolitan Stefan I of Bulgaria
- May 1 – Grant Mitchell, American actor (b. 1874)
- May 2 – Joseph McCarthy, American Senator (b. 1908)
- May 4 – Katie Johnson, British actress (b. 1878)
- May 7
- Wilhelm Filchner, German explorer (b. 1877)
- Zenón Noriega Agüero, Peruvian general, interim President of Peru (b. 1900)
- May 9
- Ezio Pinza, Italian bass (b. 1892)
- Heinrich Campendonk, German-Dutch painter and graphic designer (b. 1889)
- May 12
- Stefan I of Bulgaria, Bulgarian Orthodox prelate and metropolitan (b. 1878)
- Erich von Stroheim, Austrian actor and director (b. 1885)
- May 13
- Michael Fekete, Hungarian-born Israeli mathematician (b. 1886)
- Prince Makonnen (b. 1923)
- Robert "Fuzzy" Theobald, American admiral (b. 1884)
- May 14 – Marie Vassilieff, Soviet artist (b. 1884)
- May 16
- John Brown, British actor (b. 1904)
- Eliot Ness, American policeman (b. 1903)
- May 17 – Francesco Balilla Pratella, Italian composer (b. 1880)
- May 20 – Gilbert Murray, Australian-British classical scholar and intellectual (b. 1866)
- May 29 – James Whale, English film director (b. 1889)
- May 31 – Leopold Staff, Polish poet (b. 1878)
Patriarch Ignatius Aphrem I Barsoum
- June 1
- Feliksas Baltušis-Žemaitis, Lithuanian military leader (b. 1897)
- Luisa Casati, Italian patron of the arts (b. 1881)
- Russell Hicks, American actor (b. 1895)
- June 4 – Mary Hay, American actress and dancer (b. 1901)
- June 6 – Kulyash Baiseitova, Soviet composer (b. 1912)
- June 12
- Robert Alton, American dancer and choreographer (b. 1906)
- Mario Urteaga Alvarado, Peruvian painter (b. 1875)
- Jimmy Dorsey, American jazz musician (b. 1904)
- June 13 – Irving Baxter, American athlete (b. 1876)
- June 14 – María Beatriz del Rosario Arroyo, Filipino Roman Catholic nun and servant of God (b. 1884)
- June 15 – Princess Norina Matchabelli, Italian perfumier (b. 1880)
- June 17
- Dorothy Richardson, English feminist writer (b. 1873)
- Augusto Samuel Boyd, 20th President of Panama (b. 1879)
- June 18 – Henry H. Goddard, American psychologist and eugenicist (b. 1866)
- June 21 – Johannes Stark, German physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1874)
- June 23 – Patriarch Ignatius Aphrem I Barsoum (b. 1887)
- June 24 – Frantisek Kupka, Czech painter and graphic artist (b. 1871)
- June 26 – Alfred Döblin, German writer (b. 1878)
- June 27
- Hermann Buhl, Austrian mountaineer (b. 1924)
- Malcolm Lowry, English novelist (b. 1909)
Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa
- July 3
- Richard Mohaupt, German composer and Kapellmeister (b. 1904)
- Judy Tyler, American actress (b. 1932)
- July 4 – Maria Crocifissa Curcio, Italian Roman Catholic and Carmelite nun (b. 1877)
- July 8 – Grace Coolidge, First Lady of the United States (b. 1879)
- July 10 – Sholem Asch, Polish-Jewish novelist, dramatist and essayist (b. 1880)
- July 11 – Aga Khan III, 48th Nizari Imam (b. 1877)
- July 15
- George Cleveland, Canadian actor (b. 1885)
- James M. Cox, Democratic candidate for President of the United States in the election of 1920 (b. 1870)
- Vasily Maklakov, Russian liberal politician and parliamentary orator (b. 1869)
- July 23 – Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa, Sicilian writer (b. 1896)
- July 24
- Metodija Andonov-Čento, Macedonian statesman (b. 1902)
- Frank Fenton, American actor (b. 1906)
- Sacha Guitry, Russian-born playwright, actor and director (b. 1885)
- July 26 – Carlos Castillo Armas, Guatemalan military officer and politician, 28th President of Guatemala (assassinated) (b. 1914)
- July 28
- Edith Abbott, American social worker, educator and author (b. 1876)
- Isaac Heinemann, German-born Israeli scholar and professor of classical literature (b. 1876)
- August 3 – Devdas Gandhi, youngest son of Mahatma Gandhi (b. 1900)
- August 4 – Washington Luís, 13th President of Brazil (b. 1869)
- August 5 – Heinrich Otto Wieland, German chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1877)
- August 7 – Oliver Hardy, American actor (b. 1892)
- August 16 – Irving Langmuir, American chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1881)
- August 19 – David Bomberg, Vorticist painter (b. 1890)
- August 20 – Julio Lozano Díaz, President of Honduras (b. 1885)
- August 21 – Mait Metsanurk, Estonian writer (b. 1879)
- August 30 – Harold Gatty, Australian aviator (b. 1903)
King Haakon VII of Norway
- September 1 – Dennis Brain, English French horn player (b. 1921) (car crash)
- September 2 – Bobby Myers, American NASCAR driver (b. 1927)
- September 9 – Muhammad al-Muqri, grand vizier of Morocco (b. 1844)
- September 12 – José Lins do Rego, Brazilian novelist (b. 1901)
- September 15 – Lee Hill, American actor (b. 1894)
- September 16 – Qi Baishi, Chinese painter (b. 1864)
- September 20 – Jean Sibelius, Finnish composer (b. 1865)
- September 21
- Jimmy Callahan, American actor (b. 1891)
- Norma Giménez, Argentine actress (b. 1930)
- King Haakon VII of Norway (b. 1872)
- September 22 – Toyoda Soemu, Japanese admiral (b. 1885)
- September 25 – Archduke Joseph Ferdinand of Austria (b. 1895)
- September 28 – Luis Cluzeau Mortet, Uruguayan composer and musician (b. 1888)
- September 29
- Prince George Bagration (b. 1884)
- Jane Carr, British actress (b. 1909)
- October 3 – Lőrinc Szabó, Hungarian poet (b. 1900)
- October 9 – Hassiba Ben Bouali, Algerian militant (b. 1938)
- October 19 – Vere Gordon Childe, Australian archaeologist (b. 1892)
- October 20 – Jack Buchanan, British actor (b. 1891)
- October 23 – Frederick Burton, American actor (b. 1871)
- October 24
- Christian Dior, French fashion designer (b. 1905)
- Jacobus Hendrik Pierneef, South African artist (b. 1886)
- October 25
- Albert Anastasia, American gangster (b. 1902)
- Edward Plunkett, Baron Dunsany, Irish author (b. 1878)
- October 26 – Gerty Cori, Austrian-born biochemist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (b. 1896)
- October 27 – Giovanni Battista Caproni, Italian aeronautical, civil and electrical engineer, aircraft designer and industrialist (b. 1886)
- October 29 – Louis B. Mayer, American film studio mogul, former head of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) (b. 1885)
- October 30 – José Patricio Guggiari, Paraguayan politician, 32nd President of Paraguay (b. 1884)
Prince George of Greece and Denmark
- November 2 – Ted Meredith, American Olympic athlete (b. 1891)
- November 3
- Charles Brabin, American director and screenwriter (b. 1882)
- Laika, Soviet space dog
- Wilhelm Reich, Austrian psychoanalyst (b. 1897)
- November 4
- Shoghi Effendi, Bahá'í leader (b. 1897)
- William Haywood, British architect (b. 1876)
- Grigore Preoteasa, Romanian activist (b. 1915)
- November 7 – Hasui Kawase, Japanese painter and printmaker (b. 1883)
- November 11 – Masao Maruyama, Japanese general (b. 1889)
- November 13 – Antonín Zápotocký, 6th President and 15th Prime Minister of Czechoslovakia (b. 1884)
- November 15 – Andrzej Bursa, Polish poet (b. 1932)
- November 17 – Cora Witherspoon, American actress (b. 1890)
- November 18 – Rudolf Diels, German Nazi civil servant and Gestapo chief (b. 1900)
- November 24 – Diego Rivera, Mexican painter (b. 1886)
- November 25
- Prince George of Greece and Denmark (b. 1869)
- Raymond Griffith, American actor (b. 1895)
- William V. Pratt, American admiral (b. 1869)
- November 26
- Billy Bevan, Australian actor (b. 1887)
- Petros Voulgaris, Prime Minister of Greece (b. 1884)
- November 29 – Erich Wolfgang Korngold, Austrian composer (b. 1897)
- November 30 – Beniamino Gigli, Italian tenor (b. 1890)
- December 2 – Harrison Ford, American silent film actor (b. 1884)
- December 4 – John Lavarack, Australian general, Governor of Queensland (b. 1885)
- December 8 – Reginald Sheffield, English actor (b. 1901)
- December 10 – Maurice McLoughlin, American tennis champion (b. 1890)
- December 10
- James Stevenson-Hamilton, first warden of South Africa's Kruger National Park (b. 1867)
- Napoleon Zervas, Greek WW II Resistance leader (b. 1891)
- December 11 – Musidora, French actress (b. 1889)
- December 15 – Alfonso Bedoya, Mexican actor (b. 1904)
- December 17 – Dorothy L. Sayers, British crime writer, poet, playwright and essayist (b. 1893)
- December 21 – Eric Coates, English composer (b. 1886)
- December 24 – Norma Talmadge, American actress (b. 1893)
- December 25
- Alfred Walton Hinds, 17th Naval Governor of Guam (b. 1874)
- Charles Pathé, French film pioneer (b. 1863)
- Stanley Vestal, American writer, poet and historian (b. 1877)
- December 26 – Angelo Motta, Italian entrepreneur (b. 1890)
- December 28 – Hilda Vaughn, American actress (b. 1898)
- December 31 – Óscar Domínguez, Spanish painter (b. 1906)
1957: Nobel Prizes
- Physics – Chen-Ning Yang, Tsung-Dao Lee
- Chemistry – Lord Alexander R. Todd
- Physiology or Medicine – Daniel Bovet
- Literature – Albert Camus
- Peace – Lester Bowles Pearson
- Rehlaender, Jamie L. (2015-04-28). "A Howl of Free Expression: the 1957 Howl Obscenity Trial and Sexual Liberation". Young Historians Conference. Portland State University. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- King, Lydia Hailman (2007-10-03). "'Howl' obscenity prosecution still echoes 50 years later". Nashville: First Amendment Center. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- "Accident Revealed After 29 Years: H-Bomb Fell Near Albuquerque in 1957". Los Angeles Times. 1986-08-27. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- "HI Taipei 1957 Riot". Retrieved 2017-02-20.
- "Toru Takemitsu - Chronology". Schott Music. Retrieved 2013-02-01.
- "Histoire du Camp Nou | FC Barcelona". FC Barcelona (in French). Retrieved 2017-01-21.
1957 in other languages
Source of information: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. We're not responsible for the content of this article and your use of this information. Disclaimer
Using this page, you can quickly and easily search for the "1957
" related products in the best online stores. For your convenience the search term is already added to the search box. You can either make a search right now or modify the query somehow (for example, "1957 2018").
You can also change the category of required goods. The "All goods" category is selected right now, so the search will be done in the web stores offering 500 daily sales and special offers, 5 000 000 products related products and services. Thus, in just one click, you can check the current prices, offers, discounts, available goods, etc. Also make sure to check the today's sales in the selected online stores listed below.
US Delivery, Shipping to the United States
The delivery of goods is carried out internationally and across the United States. The goods are shipped to all US cities and towns.
Usually, the found goods by query "1957" in Alabama can be received in such cities as Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Decatur, Auburn, Madison, Florence, Gadsden, Vestavia Hills, Prattville, Phenix City, Alabaster, Bessemer, Enterprise, Opelika, Homewood, Northport, Anniston, Prichard, Athens. And, of course, Daphne, Pelham, Oxford, Albertville, Selma, Mountain Brook, Trussville, Troy, Center Point, Helena, Hueytown, Talladega, Fairhope, Ozark, Alexander City, Cullman, Scottsboro, Millbrook, Foley, Hartselle, Fort Payne, Gardendale, Jasper, Saraland, Muscle Shoals, Eufaula, and other cities.
And the found goods by query "1957" in Alaska can be delivered to Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Wasilla, Kenai, Kodiak, Bethel, Palmer, Homer, Unalaska, Barrow, Soldotna, Valdez, Nome, Kotzebue, Seward, Wrangell, Dillingham, Cordova, North Pole, Houston, Craig, Hooper Bay, Akutan.
As you know, any things related with "1957" in Arizona can be shipped to such cities as Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Yuma, Avondale, Flagstaff, Goodyear, Lake Havasu City, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Sierra Vista, Maricopa, Oro Valley, Prescott, Bullhead City, Prescott Valley. It's also available for those who live in Apache Junction, Marana, El Mirage, Kingman, Queen Creek, Florence, San Luis, Sahuarita, Fountain Hills, Nogales, Douglas, Eloy, Payson, Somerton, Paradise Valley, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Chino Valley, Show Low, Sedona, etc.
Undoubtedly, the products related to the term "1957" in Arkansas can be received in such cities as Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Pine Bluff, Bentonville, Hot Springs, Benton, Texarkana, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Russellville, Bella Vista, West Memphis, Paragould, Cabot. And, of course, Searcy, Van Buren, El Dorado, Maumelle, Blytheville, Forrest City, Siloam Springs, Bryant, Harrison, Hot Springs Village, Mountain Home, Marion, Helena-West Helena, Camden, Magnolia, Arkadelphia, Malvern, Batesville, Hope...
And the goods named "1957" in California can be shipped to Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Stockton, Chula Vista, Fremont, Irvine, San Bernardino, Modesto, Oxnard, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Glendale, Huntington Beach, Santa Clarita, Garden Grove. And other cities and towns, such as Santa Rosa, Oceanside, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Lancaster, Elk Grove, Palmdale, Corona, Salinas, Pomona, Torrance, Hayward, Escondido, Sunnyvale, Pasadena, Fullerton, Orange, Thousand Oaks, Visalia, Simi Valley, Concord, Roseville, Santa Clara, Vallejo, Victorville. And other cities and towns, such as El Monte, Berkeley, Downey, Costa Mesa, Inglewood, Ventura, West Covina, Norwalk, Carlsbad, Fairfield, Richmond, Murrieta, Burbank, Antioch, Daly City, Temecula, Santa Maria, El Cajon, Rialto, San Mateo, Compton, Clovis, Jurupa Valley, South Gate, Vista, Mission Viejo. The delivery is also available in Vacaville, Carson, Hesperia, Redding, Santa Monica, Westminster, Santa Barbara, Chico, Whittier, Newport Beach, San Leandro, Hawthorne, San Marcos, Citrus Heights, Alhambra, Tracy, Livermore, Buena Park, Lakewood, Merced, Hemet, Chino, Menifee, Lake Forest, Napa. The shipping is also available in Redwood City, Bellflower, Indio, Tustin, Baldwin Park, Chino Hills, Mountain View, Alameda, Upland, Folsom, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Lynwood, Union City, Apple Valley, Redlands, Turlock, Perris, Manteca, Milpitas, Redondo Beach, Davis, Camarillo, Yuba City. And other cities and towns, such as Rancho Cordova, Palo Alto, Yorba Linda, Walnut Creek, South San Francisco, San Clemente, Pittsburg, Laguna Niguel, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Lodi, Madera, Monterey Park, La Habra, Santa Cruz, Encinitas, Tulare, Gardena, National City, Cupertino. And also in Huntington Park, Petaluma, San Rafael, La Mesa, Rocklin, Arcadia, Diamond Bar, Woodland, Fountain Valley, Porterville, Paramount, Hanford, Rosemead, Eastvale, Santee, Highland, Delano, Colton, Novato, Lake Elsinore, Brentwood, Yucaipa, Cathedral City, Watsonville, Placentia and smaller towns.
Naturally, the products by request "1957" in Colorado can be delivered to the following cities: Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Arvada, Westminster, Pueblo, Centennial, Boulder, Greeley, Longmont, Loveland, Broomfield, Grand Junction, Castle Rock, Commerce City, Parker, Littleton, Northglenn, Brighton, Englewood. The shipping is also available in Wheat Ridge, Fountain, Lafayette, Windsor, Erie, Evans, Golden, Louisville, Montrose, Durango, Cañon City, Greenwood Village, Sterling, Lone Tree, Johnstown, Superior, Fruita, Steamboat Springs, Federal Heights, Firestone, Fort Morgan, Frederick, Castle Pines.
Of course, the products by request "1957" in Connecticut can be shipped to such cities as Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton.
Naturally, the goods related with "1957" in Delaware can be sent to Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna, Milford, Seaford, Georgetown, Elsmere, New Castle, Millsboro, Laurel, Harrington, Camden, Clayton, Lewes, Milton, Selbyville, Bridgeville, Townsend, etc.
As you know, the goods by your query "1957" in Florida can be sent to Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, Cape Coral, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Gainesville, Coral Springs, Miami Gardens, Clearwater, Palm Bay, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, Lakeland, Davie, Miami Beach, Boca Raton. Delivery is also carried out in Deltona, Plantation, Sunrise, Palm Coast, Largo, Deerfield Beach, Melbourne, Boynton Beach, Lauderhill, Fort Myers, Weston, Kissimmee, Homestead, Delray Beach, Tamarac, Daytona Beach, Wellington, North Miami, Jupiter, North Port, Coconut Creek, Port Orange, Sanford, Margate, Ocala, Sarasota, Pensacola.
As usual, the goods named "1957" in Georgia can be purchased if you live in Atlanta, Columbus, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Albany, Warner Robins, Alpharetta, Marietta, Valdosta, Smyrna, Dunwoody, Rome, East Point, Milton, Gainesville, Hinesville, Peachtree City, Newnan, Dalton, Douglasville, Kennesaw, LaGrange, Statesboro, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Stockbridge, Woodstock, Carrollton, Canton, Griffin, McDonough, Acworth, Pooler, Union City and smaller towns.
As you know, any products related with "1957" in Hawaii can be delivered to Honolulu, East Honolulu, Pearl City, Hilo, Kailua, Waipahu, Kaneohe, Mililani Town, Kahului, Ewa Gentry, Mililani Mauka, Kihei, Makakilo, Wahiawa, Schofield Barracks, Wailuku, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Royal Kunia, Halawa, Waimalu, Waianae, Nanakuli, Kailua, Lahaina, Waipio, Hawaiian Paradise Park, Kapaa, and other cities and towns.
Naturally, the goods by request "1957" in Idaho can be shipped to Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Caldwell, Coeur d'Alene, Twin Falls, Lewiston, Post Falls, Rexburg, Moscow, Eagle, Kuna, Ammon, Chubbuck, Hayden, Mountain Home, Blackfoot, Garden City, Jerome, Burley, and other cities.
And today the goods by request "1957" in Illinois can be received in Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Champaign, Bloomington, Decatur, Evanston, Des Plaines, Berwyn, Wheaton, Belleville, Elmhurst, DeKalb, Moline, Urbana, Crystal Lake, Quincy, Rock Island, Park Ridge, Calumet City, Pekin, Danville, St. Charles, North Chicago, Galesburg, Chicago Heights, Granite City, Highland Park, Burbank, O'Fallon, Oak Forest, Alton, Kankakee, West Chicago, East St. Louis, McHenry, Batavia, Carbondale, Freeport, Belvidere, Collinsville, Harvey, Lockport, Woodstock, and other cities.
Today the goods by your query "1957" in Indiana can be delivered to Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Carmel, Fishers, Bloomington, Hammond, Gary, Lafayette, Muncie, Terre Haute, Kokomo, Noblesville, Anderson, Greenwood, Elkhart, Mishawaka, Lawrence, Jeffersonville, Columbus, Portage, New Albany, Richmond, Westfield, Valparaiso, Goshen, Michigan City, West Lafayette, Marion, East Chicago, Hobart, Crown Point, Franklin, La Porte, Greenfield, and so on.
As you know, the goods related with "1957" in Iowa can be shipped to Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Iowa City, Waterloo, Council Bluffs, Ames, West Des Moines, Dubuque, Ankeny, Urbandale, Cedar Falls, Marion, Bettendorf, Marshalltown, Mason City, Clinton, Burlington, Ottumwa, Fort Dodge, Muscatine, Coralville, Johnston, North Liberty, Altoona, Newton, Indianola.
And of course, the goods named "1957" in Kansas can be shipped to Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, Salina, Hutchinson, Leavenworth, Leawood, Dodge City, Garden City, Junction City, Emporia, Derby, Prairie Village, Hays, Liberal, Gardner, Pittsburg, Newton, Great Bend, McPherson, El Dorado, Ottawa, Winfield, Arkansas City, Andover, Lansing, Merriam, Haysville, Atchison, Parsons...
As you know, the products by request "1957" in Kentucky can be delivered to Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond, Florence, Georgetown, Henderson, Elizabethtown, Nicholasville, Jeffersontown, Frankfort, Paducah, Independence, Radcliff, Ashland, Madisonville, Winchester, Erlanger, Murray, St. Matthews, Fort Thomas, Danville, Newport, Shively, Shelbyville, Glasgow, Berea, Bardstown, Shepherdsville, Somerset, Lyndon, Lawrenceburg, Middlesboro, Mayfield, and so on.
Of course, the products by request "1957" in Louisiana can be bought in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Kenner, Bossier City, Monroe, Alexandria, Houma, Marrero, New Iberia, Laplace, Slidell, Prairieville, Central, Terrytown, Ruston, Sulphur, Harvey, Hammond, Bayou Cane, Shenandoah, Natchitoches, Gretna, Chalmette, Opelousas, Estelle, Zachary, and other cities.
As always, the goods by request "1957" in Maine can be shipped to such cities as Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, Auburn, Biddeford, Sanford, Saco, Augusta, Westbrook, Waterville, Presque Isle, Brewer, Bath, Caribou, Ellsworth, Old Town, Rockland, Belfast, Gardiner, Calais, Hallowell, Eastport, and other cities and towns.
No need to say, the goods named "1957" in Maryland can be sent to Baltimore, Frederick, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bowie, Hagerstown, Annapolis, College Park, Salisbury, Laurel, Greenbelt, Cumberland, Westminster, Hyattsville, Takoma Park, Easton, Elkton, Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, Cambridge, New Carrollton, Bel Air, and other cities.
Naturally, the products related to the term "1957" in Massachusetts can be received in such cities as Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Lynn, Fall River, Newton, Lawrence, Somerville, Framingham, Haverhill, Waltham, Malden, Brookline, Plymouth, Medford, Taunton, Chicopee, Weymouth, Revere, Peabody, Methuen, Barnstable, Pittsfield, Attleboro, Arlington, Everett, Salem, Westfield, Leominster, Fitchburg, Billerica, Holyoke, Beverly, Marlborough, Woburn, Amherst, Braintree, Shrewsbury, Chelsea, Dartmouth, Chelmsford, Andover, Natick, Randolph, Watertown.
Usually, the goods by request "1957" in Michigan can be shipped to Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Dearborn, Livonia, Clinton, Canton, Westland, Troy, Farmington Hills, Macomb Township, Kalamazoo, Shelby, Wyoming, Southfield, Waterford, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Taylor, Saint Clair Shores, Pontiac, Dearborn Heights, Royal Oak, Novi, Ypsilanti, Battle Creek, Saginaw, Kentwood, East Lansing, Redford, Roseville, Georgetown, Portage, Chesterfield Township, Midland, Bloomfield Charter Township, Oakland County, Saginaw, Commerce, Meridian, Muskegon, Lincoln Park, Grand Blanc, Holland, Orion, Bay City, Independence Charter Township...
And of course, the goods by your query "1957" in Minnesota can be sent to Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester, Bloomington, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Woodbury, St. Cloud, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Coon Rapids, Blaine, Burnsville, Lakeville, Minnetonka, Apple Valley, Edina, St. Louis Park, Moorhead, Mankato, Maplewood, Shakopee, Richfield, Cottage Grove, Roseville, Inver Grove Heights, Andover, Brooklyn Center, Savage, Oakdale, Fridley, Winona, Shoreview, Ramsey, Owatonna, Chanhassen, Prior Lake, White Bear Lake, Chaska, Austin, Elk River, Champlin, Faribault, Rosemount, Crystal, Farmington, Hastings, New Brighton, and other cities and towns.
Usually, the products related to the term "1957" in Mississippi can be delivered to the following cities: Jackson, Gulfport, Southaven, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Meridian, Tupelo, Greenville, Olive Branch, Horn Lake, Clinton, Pearl, Ridgeland, Starkville, Columbus, Vicksburg, Pascagoula, Clarksdale, Oxford, Laurel, Gautier, Ocean Springs, Madison, Brandon, Greenwood, Cleveland, Natchez, Long Beach, Corinth, Hernando, Moss Point, McComb, Canton, Carriere, Grenada, Brookhaven, Indianola, Yazoo City, West Point, Picayune, Petal and smaller towns.
No doubt, any things related with "1957" in Missouri can be shipped to such cities as Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Lee’s Summit, O’Fallon, St. Joseph, St. Charles, Blue Springs, St. Peters, Florissant, Joplin, Chesterfield, Jefferson City, Cape Girardeau, Oakville, Wildwood, University City, Ballwin, Raytown, Liberty, Wentzville, Mehlville, Kirkwood, Maryland Heights, Hazelwood, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Webster Groves, Sedalia, Ferguson, Arnold, Affton, and other cities.
Of course, the products related to the term "1957" in Montana can be delivered to the following cities: Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Kalispell, Havre, Anaconda, Miles City, Belgrade, Livingston, Laurel, Whitefish, Lewistown, Sidney and smaller towns.
As always, any products related with "1957" in Nebraska can be purchased if you live in Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont, Hastings, Norfolk, North Platte, Papillion, Columbus, La Vista, Scottsbluff, South Sioux City, Beatrice, Lexington, and so on.
And the goods named "1957" in Nevada can be received in Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, North Las Vegas, Sparks, Carson City, Fernley, Elko, Mesquite, Boulder City, Fallon, Winnemucca, West Wendover, Ely, Yerington, Carlin, Lovelock, Wells, Caliente, and other cities.
It goes without saying that any things related with "1957" in New Hampshire can be received in Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, Dover, Rochester, Salem, Merrimack, Hudson, Londonderry, Keene, Bedford, Portsmouth, Goffstown, Laconia, Hampton, Milford, Durham, Exeter, Windham, Hooksett, Claremont, Lebanon, Pelham, Somersworth, Hanover, Amherst, Raymond, Conway, Berlin, and so on.
And today the found goods by query "1957" in New Jersey can be purchased if you live in Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Woodbridge, Lakewood, Toms River, Hamilton, Trenton, Clifton, Camden, Brick, Cherry Hill, Passaic, Middletown, Union City, Old Bridge, Gloucester Township, East Orange, Bayonne, Franklin, North Bergen, Vineland, Union, Piscataway, New Brunswick, Jackson, Wayne, Irvington, Parsippany-Troy Hills, Howell, Perth Amboy, Hoboken, Plainfield, West New York, Washington Township, East Brunswick, Bloomfield, West Orange, Evesham, Bridgewater, South Brunswick, Egg Harbor, Manchester, Hackensack, Sayreville, Mount Laurel, Berkeley, North Brunswick, and other cities and towns.
Undoubtedly, the goods named "1957" in New Mexico can be delivered to the following cities: Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Clovis, Hobbs, Alamogordo, Carlsbad, Gallup, Deming, Los Lunas, Chaparral, Sunland Park, Las Vegas, Portales, Los Alamos, North Valley, Artesia, Lovington, Silver City, Española and smaller towns.
Of course, the goods related with "1957" in New York can be delivered to the following cities: New York, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Schenectady, Utica, White Plains, Troy, Niagara Falls, Binghamton, Rome, Long Beach, Poughkeepsie, North Tonawanda, Jamestown, Ithaca, Elmira, Newburgh, Middletown, Auburn, Watertown, Glen Cove, Saratoga Springs, Kingston, Peekskill, Lockport, Plattsburgh, Cortland, Amsterdam, Oswego, Lackawanna, Cohoes, Rye, Gloversville, Beacon, Batavia, Tonawanda, Glens Falls, Olean, Oneonta, Geneva, Dunkirk, Fulton, Oneida, Corning, Ogdensburg, Canandaigua, Watervliet...
No doubt, the goods by your query "1957" in North Carolina can be shipped to Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Cary, Wilmington, High Point, Greenville, Asheville, Concord, Gastonia, Jacksonville, Chapel Hill, Rocky Mount, Huntersville, Burlington, Wilson, Kannapolis, Apex, Hickory, Wake Forest, Indian Trail, Mooresville, Goldsboro, Monroe, Salisbury, Holly Springs, Matthews, New Bern, Sanford, Cornelius, Garner, Thomasville, Statesville, Asheboro, Mint Hill, Fuquay-Varina, Morrisville, Kernersville, Lumberton, Kinston, Carrboro, Havelock, Shelby, Clemmons, Lexington, Clayton, Boone, and other cities and towns.
And today the products related to the term "1957" in North Dakota can be sent to Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot, West Fargo, Williston, Dickinson, Mandan, Jamestown, Wahpeton, Devils Lake, Watford City, Valley City, Grafton, Lincoln, Beulah, Rugby, Stanley, Horace, Casselton, New Town, Hazen, Bottineau, Lisbon, Carrington, and other cities and towns.
As always, the goods by your query "1957" in Ohio can be purchased if you live in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain, Hamilton, Springfield, Kettering, Elyria, Lakewood, Cuyahoga Falls, Euclid, Middletown, Mansfield, Newark, Mentor, Cleveland Heights, Beavercreek, Strongsville, Fairfield, Dublin, Warren, Findlay, Lancaster, Lima, Huber Heights, Marion, Westerville, Reynoldsburg, Grove City, Stow, Delaware, Brunswick, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Westlake, North Olmsted, Fairborn, Massillon, Mason, North Royalton, Bowling Green, North Ridgeville, Kent, Garfield Heights, and other cities and towns.
Undoubtedly, the goods named "1957" in Oklahoma can be purchased if you live in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Owasso, Shawnee, Yukon, Ardmore, Ponca City, Bixby, Duncan, Del City, Jenks, Sapulpa, Mustang, Sand Springs, Bethany, Altus, Claremore, El Reno, McAlester, Ada, Durant, Tahlequah, Chickasha, Miami, Glenpool, Elk City, Woodward, Okmulgee, Choctaw, Weatherford, Guymon, Guthrie, Warr Acres, and so on.
Usually, the goods named "1957" in Oregon can be bought in Portland, Salem, Eugene, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend, Medford, Springfield, Corvallis, Albany, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Keizer, Grants Pass, Oregon City, McMinnville, Redmond, Tualatin, West Linn, Woodburn, Forest Grove, Newberg, Wilsonville, Roseburg, Klamath Falls, Ashland, Milwaukie, Sherwood, Happy Valley, Central Point, Canby, Hermiston, Pendleton, Troutdale, Lebanon, Coos Bay, The Dalles, Dallas, St. Helens, La Grande, Cornelius, Gladstone, Ontario, Sandy, Newport, Monmouth and smaller towns.
It goes without saying that any things related with "1957" in Pennsylvania can be delivered to Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Scranton, Bethlehem, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Altoona, York, Wilkes-Barre, Chester, Williamsport, Easton, Lebanon, Hazleton, New Castle, Johnstown, McKeesport, Hermitage, Greensburg, Pottsville, Sharon, Butler, Washington, Meadville, New Kensington, Coatesville, St. Marys, Lower Burrell, Oil City, Nanticoke, Uniontown, and other cities.
Normally, the goods related with "1957" in Rhode Island can be sent to Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence, Woonsocket, Coventry, Cumberland, North Providence, South Kingstown, West Warwick, Johnston, North Kingstown, Newport, Bristol, Westerly, Smithfield, Lincoln, Central Falls, Portsmouth, Barrington, Middletown, Burrillville, Narragansett, Tiverton, East Greenwich, North Smithfield, Warren, Scituate, and so on.
And any things related with "1957" in South Carolina can be delivered to the following cities: Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Sumter, Hilton Head Island, Spartanburg, Florence, Goose Creek, Aiken, Myrtle Beach, Anderson, Greer, Mauldin, Greenwood, North Augusta, Easley, Simpsonville, Hanahan, Lexington, Conway, West Columbia, North Myrtle Beach, Clemson, Orangeburg, Cayce, Bluffton, Beaufort, Gaffney, Irmo, Fort Mill, Port Royal, Forest Acres, Newberry, and other cities.
And of course, the goods named "1957" in South Dakota can be shipped to such cities as Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown, Mitchell, Yankton, Pierre, Huron, Spearfish, Vermillion, and other cities.
And today any things related with "1957" in Tennessee can be bought in Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Jackson, Johnson City, Bartlett, Hendersonville, Kingsport, Collierville, Smyrna, Cleveland, Brentwood, Germantown, Columbia, Spring Hill, La Vergne, Gallatin, Cookeville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Morristown, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Bristol, Farragut, Shelbyville, East Ridge, Tullahoma, etc.
No need to say, any things related with "1957" in Texas can be sent to Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, McKinney, Frisco, Pasadena, Mesquite, Killeen, McAllen, Carrollton, Midland, Waco, Denton, Abilene, Odessa, Beaumont, Round Rock, The Woodlands, Richardson, Pearland, College Station, Wichita Falls, Lewisville, Tyler, San Angelo, League City, Allen, Sugar Land, Edinburg, Mission, Longview, Bryan, Pharr, Baytown, Missouri City, Temple, Flower Mound, New Braunfels, North Richland Hills, Conroe, Victoria, Cedar Park, Harlingen, Atascocita, Mansfield, Georgetown, San Marcos, Rowlett, Pflugerville, Port Arthur, Spring, Euless, DeSoto, Grapevine, Galveston.
As usual, any things related with "1957" in Utah can be bought in Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, Orem, Sandy, Ogden, St. George, Layton, Taylorsville, South Jordan, Logan, Lehi, Murray, Bountiful, Draper, Riverton, Roy, Spanish Fork, Pleasant Grove, Cottonwood Heights, Tooele, Springville, Cedar City, Midvale. The shipping is also available in Kaysville, Holladay, American Fork, Clearfield, Syracuse, South Salt Lake, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Clinton, Washington, Payson, Farmington, Brigham City, Saratoga Springs, North Ogden, South Ogden, North Salt Lake, Highland, Centerville, Hurricane, Heber City, West Haven, Lindon.
No need to say, any products related with "1957" in Vermont can be delivered to Burlington, South Burlington, Rutland, Barre, Montpelier, Winooski, St. Albans, Newport, Vergennes, and other cities.
Today the goods by your query "1957" in Virginia can be sent to Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria, Hampton, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Danville, Manassas, Petersburg, Fredericksburg, Winchester, Salem, Staunton, Fairfax, Hopewell, Waynesboro, Colonial Heights, Radford, Bristol, Manassas Park, Williamsburg, Falls Church, Martinsville, Poquoson, and other cities.
And the products by request "1957" in Washington can be sent to Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton, Federal Way, Yakima, Spokane Valley, Kirkland, Bellingham, Kennewick, Auburn, Pasco, Marysville, Lakewood, Redmond, Shoreline, Richland, Sammamish, Burien, Olympia, Lacey. And, of course, Edmonds, Puyallup, Bremerton, Lynnwood, Bothell, Longview, Issaquah, Wenatchee, Mount Vernon, University Place, Walla Walla, Pullman, Des Moines, Lake Stevens, SeaTac, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Bainbridge Island, Oak Harbor, Kenmore, Moses Lake, Camas, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Tukwila...
As usual, any products related with "1957" in West Virginia can be shipped to such cities as Charleston, Huntington, Morgantown, Parkersburg, Wheeling, Weirton, Fairmont, Martinsburg, Beckley, Clarksburg, South Charleston, St. Albans, Vienna, Bluefield, etc.
Usually, the goods by your query "1957" in Wisconsin can be purchased if you live in Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine, Appleton, Waukesha, Oshkosh, Eau Claire, Janesville, West Allis, La Crosse, Sheboygan, Wauwatosa, Fond du Lac, New Berlin, Wausau. Delivery is also carried out in Brookfield, Beloit, Greenfield, Franklin, Oak Creek, Manitowoc, West Bend, Sun Prairie, Superior, Stevens Point, Neenah, Fitchburg, Muskego, Watertown, De Pere, Mequon, South Milwaukee, Marshfield, and other cities and towns.
As always, the goods named "1957" in Wyoming can be shipped to such cities as Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs, Sheridan, Green River, Evanston, Riverton, Jackson, Cody, Rawlins, Lander, Torrington, Powell, Douglas, Worland, etc.
Canada Delivery, Shipping to Canada
As usual, any things related with "1957" in Canada can be shipped to such cities as Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Brampton, Hamilton, Quebec City, Surrey, Laval, Halifax, London, Markham, Vaughan, Gatineau, Longueuil, Burnaby, Saskatoon, Kitchener, Windsor, Regina, Richmond, Richmond Hill.
It is also available for the people living in Oakville, Burlington, Greater Sudbury, Sherbrooke, Oshawa, Saguenay, Lévis, Barrie, Abbotsford, St. Catharines, Trois-Rivières, Cambridge, Coquitlam, Kingston, Whitby, Guelph, Kelowna, Saanich, Ajax, Thunder Bay, Terrebonne, St. John's, Langley, Chatham-Kent, Delta.
The delivery is also available in Waterloo, Cape Breton, Brantford, Strathcona County, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Red Deer, Pickering, Kamloops, Clarington, North Vancouver, Milton, Nanaimo, Lethbridge, Niagara Falls, Repentigny, Victoria, Newmarket, Brossard, Peterborough, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Sault Ste. Marie, Kawartha Lakes, Sarnia, Prince George.
The shipping is also available in Drummondville, Saint John, Moncton, Saint-Jérôme, New Westminster, Wood Buffalo, Granby, Norfolk County, St. Albert, Medicine Hat, Caledon, Halton Hills, Port Coquitlam, Fredericton, Grande Prairie, North Bay, Blainville, Saint-Hyacinthe, Aurora, Welland, Shawinigan, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Belleville, North Vancouver, etc.
Actually, the goods by request "1957" can be shipped to any place in Canada, including Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
UK Delivery, Shipping to the United Kingdom
And today the goods related with "1957" in the United Kingdom can be bought in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Wakefield, Cardiff, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Sunderland, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Brighton, Hull, Plymouth, Stoke-on-Trent.
The shipping is also available in Wolverhampton, Derby, Swansea, Southampton, Salford, Aberdeen, Westminster, Portsmouth, York, Peterborough, Dundee, Lancaster, Oxford, Newport, Preston, St Albans, Norwich, Chester, Cambridge, Salisbury, Exeter, Gloucester. As well as in Lisburn, Chichester, Winchester, Londonderry, Carlisle, Worcester, Bath, Durham, Lincoln, Hereford, Armagh, Inverness, Stirling, Canterbury, Lichfield, Newry, Ripon, Bangor, Truro, Ely, Wells, St. Davids, and other cities and towns.
Actually, the goods related with "1957" can be shipped to any place in the UK, including England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Ireland Delivery, Shipping to Ireland
And any things related with "1957" in Ireland can be received in such cities as Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Drogheda, Dundalk, Swords, Bray, Navan, Ennis, Kilkenny, Tralee, Carlow, Newbridge, Naas, Athlone, Portlaoise, Mullingar, Wexford, Balbriggan, Letterkenny, Celbridge, Sligo. The delivery is also available in Clonmel, Greystones, Malahide, Leixlip, Carrigaline, Tullamore, Killarney, Arklow, Maynooth, Cobh, Castlebar, Midleton, Mallow, Ashbourne, Ballina, Laytown-Bettystown-Mornington, Enniscorthy, Wicklow, Tramore, Cavan...
In fact, the goods by your query "1957" can be shipped to any place in Ireland, including Leinster, Ulster, Munster, and Connacht.
Australia Delivery, Shipping to Australia
And of course, any products related with "1957" in Australia can be received in such cities as Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Newcastle, Maitland, Canberra, Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns, Darwin, Toowoomba, Ballarat, Bendigo, Albury, Wodonga, Launceston, Mackay.
It is also available for the people living in Rockhampton, Bunbury, Bundaberg, Coffs Harbour, Wagga Wagga, Hervey Bay, Mildura, Wentworth, Shepparton, Mooroopna, Gladstone, Tannum Sands, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Traralgon, Morwell, Orange, Geraldton, Bowral, Mittagong, Dubbo, Busselton, Bathurst, Nowra, Bomaderry, Warrnambool, Albany, Warragul, Drouin, Kalgoorlie, Boulder, Devonport...
In fact, the products related to the term "1957" can be shipped to any place in Australia, including New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, and Northern Territory.
New Zealand Delivery, Shipping to New Zealand
And the goods named "1957" in New Zealand can be delivered to Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier-Hastings, Dunedin, Lower Hutt, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui, Gisborne, Porirua, Invercargill, Nelson, Upper Hutt, Gisborne, Blenheim, Pukekohe, Timaru, Taupo, and other cities.
Actually, any products related with "1957" can be shipped to any place in New Zealand, including North Island, South Island, Waiheke Island, and smaller islands.
As always,the goods related withcan be received in such cities asThe delivery is also available in...
Abkhazia: Gagra, Gudauta, Lake Ritsa, New Athos, Ochamchire, Pitsunda, Sukhumi, Tsandryphsh, etc.
Afghanistan: Herat, Jalalabad, Kabul, Kandahar, Kunduz, Mazar-i-Sharif, Taloqan, etc.
Albania: Berat, Butrint, Dhërmi, Durrës, Gjirokastër, Himarë, Korçë, Pogradec, Qeparo, Sarandë, Shkodër, Tirana, Velipojë, Vlorë, etc.
Algeria: Algiers, Oran, etc.
American Virgin Islands: Charlotte Amalie, etc.
Andorra: Andorra la Vella, Arinsal, El Pas de la Casa, Encamp, Grandvalira, Ordino, Pal, Soldeu, Vallnord, etc.
Angola: Benguela, Luanda, etc.
Anguilla: The Valley, West End, etc.
Antigua and Barbuda: Jolly Harbour, Saint John’s, etc.
Argentina: Buenos Aires, Capilla del Monte, Colón, Córdoba, El Calafate, La Plata, Los Glaciares, Mar del Plata, Mendoza, Mina Clavero, Pinamar, Puerto Iguazú, Puerto Madryn, Rosario, Río Cuarto, Río Grande, Salta, San Carlos de Bariloche, San Martín de los Andes, San Miguel de Tucumán, San Rafael, Santa Rosa de Calamuchita, Tandil, Tierra del Fuego, Ushuaia, Villa Carlos Paz, Villa General Belgrano, Villa Gesell, Villa La Angostura, Villa de Merlo, etc.
Armenia: Dilijan, Etchmiadzin, Goris, Gyumri, Jermuk, Sevan, Stepanavan, Tsaghkadzor, Vagharshapat, Vanadzor, Yeghegnadzor, Yerevan, etc.
Aruba: Eagle Beach, Noord, Oranjestad, Palm Beach, Santa Cruz, Savaneta, etc.
Australia: Adelaide, Airlie Beach, Alice Springs, Bondi Beach, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Cairns, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Darwin, Daylesford, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef, Hervey Bay, Hobart, Hyams Beach, Jervis Bay, Launceston, Logan City, Mackay, Mandurah, Maroochydore, Melbourne, Mooloolaba, Mount Gambier, New South Wales, Newcastle, Noosa Heads, Northern Territory, Perth, Port Douglas, Queensland, Redland City, Rockhampton, South Australia, Surfers Paradise, Sydney, Tasmania, Toowoomba, Townsville, Ulladulla, Victor Harbor, Victoria, Western Australia, Wollongong, etc.
Austria: Abtenau, Alpbach, Austrian Alps, Bad Gastein, Bad Hofgastein, Bad Kleinkirchheim, Dürnstein, Flachau, Fugen, Graz, Hallstatt, Innsbruck, Ischgl, Kaprun, Kitzbühel, Klagenfurt, Klosterneuburg, Kufstein, Lech, Leogang, Lienz, Linz, Maria Alm, Mayrhofen, Neustift im Stubaital, Obergurgl, Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Saalfelden, Salzburg, Schladming, Seefeld, Serfaus, St. Anton, St. Johann im Pongau, Sölden, Tux, Tyrol, Vienna, Villach, Wachau, Wagrain, Zell am See, etc.
Azerbaijan: Baku, Ganja, Lankaran, Quba, Qusar, Shahdag, Sheki, Stepanakert, etc.
Bahamas: Andros, Eleuthera, Exuma, Freeport, Grand Bahama, Nassau, New Providence, Paradise Island, etc.
Bahrain: Manama, etc.
Bangladesh: Barisal, Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Dhaka, Khulna, Mymensingh, Narayanganj, Rajshahi, Sylhet, etc.
Barbados: Bridgetown, etc.
Belarus: Babruysk, Baranavichy, Białowieża Forest, Brest Belarus, Gomel, Grodno, Lahoysk, Maladzyechna, Minsk, Mogilev, Nesvizh, Pinsk, Silichi, Slonim, Vitebsk, etc.
Belgium: Antwerp, Ardennes, Blankenberge, Boom, Bouillon, Bruges, Brussels, Charleroi, De Haan, De Panne, Durbuy, Flanders, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Leuven, Liège, Mechelen, Namur, Nieuwpoort, Ostend, Spa, Ypres, Zeebrugge, etc.
Belize: Ambergris Caye, Belize City, Caye Caulker, Placencia, San Pedro, etc.
Benin: Cotonou, etc.
Bermuda: Hamilton, etc.
Bhutan: Paro, Thimphu, etc.
Bolivia: Cochabamba, El Alto, La Paz, Oruro, Quillacollo, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Sucre, Uyuni, etc.
Bosnia and Herzegovina: Banja Luka, Bihać, Jahorina, Medjugorje, Mostar, Neum, Sarajevo, Travnik, Trebinje, etc.
Botswana: Gaborone, Maun, etc.
Brazil: Amazon River, Amazonia, Angra dos Reis, Arraial do Cabo, Atlantic Forest, Balneário Camboriú, Belo Horizonte, Belém, Bombinhas, Brasília, Búzios, Cabo Frio, Camaçari, Campinas, Campos do Jordão, Caraguatatuba, Copacabana, Costa do Sauípe, Curitiba, Duque de Caxias, Fernando de Noronha, Florianópolis, Fortaleza, Foz do Iguaçu, Goiânia, Gramado, Guarujá, Guarulhos, Iguazu Falls, Ilha Grande, Ilhabela, Ilhéus, Ipanema, Itacaré, Maceió, Manaus, Morro de São Paulo, Natal, Niterói, Osasco, Ouro Preto, Paraty, Petrópolis, Porto Alegre, Porto Seguro, Praia do Forte, Recife, Ribeirão Preto, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Santos, São Gonçalo, São José dos Campos, São Luís, São Paulo, São Sebastião, Trancoso, Ubatuba, Vila do Abraão, etc.
British Virgin Islands: Tortola, etc.
Brunei: Bandar Seri Begawan, etc.
Bulgaria: Albena, Apriltsi, Arbanasi, Balchik, Bansko, Blagoevgrad, Borovets, Burgas, Byala, Chepelare, Chernomorets, Dobrinishte, Gabrovo, Golden Sands, Haskovo, Hisarya, Kavarna, Kazanlak, Kiten, Koprivshtitsa, Kranevo, Lovech, Lozenets, Nesebar, Obzor, Pamporovo, Pazardzhik, Pirin, Pleven, Plovdiv, Pomorie, Primorsko, Ravda, Razlog, Rila, Ruse, Saints Constantine and Helena, Samokov, Sandanski, Sapareva Banya, Shumen, Sliven, Smolyan, Sofia, Sozopol, Stara Zagora, Sunny Beach, Sveti Vlas, Targovishte, Tryavna, Tsarevo, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Velingrad, Vratsa, Yambol, etc.
Burkina Faso: Bobo-Dioulasso, Ouagadougou, etc.
Burundi: Bujumbura, etc.
Cambodia: Angkor, Battambang, Kampot, Kep, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, etc.
Cameroon: Bafoussam, Bamenda, Douala, Garoua, Kribi, Limbe, Maroua, Yaoundé, etc.
Canada: Alberta, Banff, Brampton, British Columbia, Burnaby, Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Gatineau, Halifax, Hamilton, Jasper, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kingston, Kitchener, Laval, London, Longueuil, Manitoba, Markham, Mississauga, Moncton, Mont-Tremblant, Montreal, Nanaimo, New Brunswick, Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Ottawa, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Regina, Richmond, Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Surrey, Toronto, Vancouver, Vaughan, Victoria, Whistler, Whitehorse, Windsor, Winnipeg, Yukon, etc.
Cape Verde: Boa Vista Cape Verde, Sal, etc.
Caribbean Netherlands:, etc.
Cayman Islands: George Town, Grand Cayman, West Bay, etc.
Central African Republic: Bangui, etc.
Chad: N'Djamena, etc.
Chile: Antofagasta, Arica, Atacama, Coquimbo, Easter Island, Hanga Roa, Iquique, La Serena, Patagonia, Pucón, Puerto Montt, Puerto Natales, Puerto Varas, Punta Arenas, San Pedro de Atacama, Santiago, Torres del Paine, Valdivia, Valparaíso, Villarrica, Viña del Mar, etc.
China: Anshun, Baishan, Baoding, Baoshan, Baotou, Beihai, Beijing, Binzhou, Changchun, Changsha, Changzhi, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dali, Dalian, Datong, Dengfeng, Diqing, Dongguan, Emeishan, Foshan, Great Wall of China, Guangdong, Guangzhou, Guilin, Guiyang, Hainan, Hangzhou, Harbin, Honghe, Huashan, Huizhou, Jiangmen, Jiangxi, Jiaxing, Jilin, Jinan, Jincheng, Jingdezhen, Jinzhong, Jiujiang, Jiuzhaigou, Kashgar, Kunming, Langfang, Lanzhou, Laoshan, Leshan, Lhasa, Lianyungang, Lijiang, Linfen, Linyi, Liuzhou, Luoyang, Lushan, Lüliang, Mianyang, Nanchang, Nanchong, Nanjing, Nanning, Nantong, Ngawa, Ningbo, Qiandongnan, Qingdao, Qingyuan, Qinhuangdao, Qufu, Qujing, Rizhao, Sanya, Shandong, Shanghai, Shangri-La, Shantou, Shanxi, Shaoguan, Shaolin, Shaoxing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shigatse, Shijiazhuang, Sichuan, Suzhou, Tai'an, Taiyuan, Taizhou Jiangsu, Tangshan, Tianjin, Tibet, Weifang, Weihai, Wuhan, Wulingyuan, Wutai, Wuxi, Xi'an, Xiamen, Xinzhou, Xishuangbanna, Ya'an, Yanbian, Yangtze, Yangzhou, Yantai, Yellow River, Yibin, Yinchuan, Yiwu, Yuncheng, Yunnan, Zhangjiajie, Zhanjiang, Zhejiang, Zhengzhou, Zhongshan, Zhongwei, Zhoushan, Zhuhai, Zunyi, Ürümqi, etc.
Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogotá, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, Medellín, Pereira, San Andrés, Santa Marta, Villa de Leyva, Villavicencio, etc.
Comoros: Moroni, etc.
Costa Rica: Alajuela, Jacó, La Fortuna, Manuel Antonio, Monteverde, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Puntarenas, Quepos, San José, Santa Teresa, Tamarindo, Tortuguero, etc.
Croatia: Baška Voda, Baška, Bibinje, Biograd na Moru, Bol, Brač, Brela, Cavtat, Cres, Dalmatia, Dubrovnik, Fažana, Hvar, Istria, Ičići, Karlovac, Kolocep, Korčula, Kožino, Krk, Kukljica, Lopud, Lovran, Lošinj, Makarska, Mali Lošinj, Malinska, Medulin, Mlini, Nin, Novi Vinodolski, Novigrad, Omiš, Opatija, Orebić, Pag, Pakoštane, Petrčane, Podstrana, Poreč, Povljana, Privlaka, Pula, Rab, Rabac, Rijeka, Rovinj, Slavonski Brod, Split, Stari Grad, Starigrad, Sukošan, Supetar, Sveti Filip i Jakov, Trogir, Tučepi, Umag, Vir, Vrsar, Zadar, Zagreb, Čiovo, Šibenik, Šipan, etc.
Cuba: Baracoa, Camagüey, Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Cayo Santa María, Cienfuegos, Guantánamo, Havana, Holguín, Pinar del Río, Remedios Cuba, Sancti Spíritus, Santa Clara Cuba, Santiago de Cuba, Trinidad, Varadero, Viñales, etc.
Curaçao: Sint Michiel, Westpunt, Willemstad, etc.
Cyprus: Ayia Napa, Coral Bay Cyprus, Famagusta, Kouklia, Kyrenia, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, Paphos, Paralimni, Peyia, Pissouri, Polis, Protaras, etc.
Czech Republic: Bohemia, Brno, Děčín, Františkovy Lázně, Frymburk, Frýdek-Místek, Harrachov, Hradec Králové, Jihlava, Karlovy Vary, Kladno, Krkonoše, Kutná Hora, Liberec, Lipno nad Vltavou, Marienbad, Mikulov, Mladá Boleslav, Mělník, Olomouc, Ostrava, Pardubice, Plzeň, Poděbrady, Prague, Teplice, Třeboň, Zlín, Znojmo, Ústí nad Labem, České Budějovice, Český Krumlov, Špindlerův Mlýn, Železná Ruda, etc.
Democratic Republic of the Congo: Kinshasa, etc.
Denmark: Aalborg, Aarhus, Billund, Copenhagen, Ebeltoft, Esbjerg, Frederikshavn, Greenland, Helsingør, Herning, Hirtshals, Hjørring, Holstebro, Ilulissat, Jutland, Kerteminde, Nuuk, Odense, Ringkøbing, Silkeborg, Skagen, Skive, Sønderborg, Vejle, Viborg, etc.
Djibouti: Djibouti City, etc.
Dominican Republic: Boca Chica, Bávaro, Cabarete, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Santiago de los Caballeros, Santo Domingo, Sosúa, etc.
East Timor: Dili, etc.
Ecuador: Baños, Cuenca, Galápagos Islands, Guayaquil, Manta, Otavalo, Puerto Ayora, Puerto López, Quito, Salinas, etc.
Egypt: Abu Simbel, Al Qusair, Alexandria, Aswan, Cairo, Dahab, El Alamein, El Gouna, El Hadaba, Faiyum, Giza, Hurghada, Luxor, Marsa Alam, Mersa Matruh, Naama Bay, Nabq Bay, Nile, Nuweiba, Port Said, Red Sea, Safaga, Sahl Hasheesh, Scharm asch-Schaich, Sharks Bay, Sinai, Suez, Taba, Valley of the Kings, etc.
El Salvador: La Libertad, San Salvador, etc.
Equatorial Guinea: Malabo, etc.
Eritrea: Asmara, etc.
Estonia: Haapsalu, Kuressaare, Narva, Pärnu, Saaremaa, Tallinn, Tartu, etc.
Ethiopia: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Gondar, etc.
Falkland Islands: Stanley, etc.
Faroe Islands: Sørvágur, Tórshavn, etc.
Fiji: Nadi, Suva, Viti Levu Island, etc.
Finland: Espoo, Helsinki, Imatra, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Jämsä, Kotka, Kuopio, Kuusamo, Lahti, Lapland, Lappeenranta, Levi, Mariehamn, Mikkeli, Moomin World, Naantali, Nilsiä, Oulu, Pori, Porvoo, Pyhätunturi, Rovaniemi, Rukatunturi, Saariselkä, Saimaa, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa, Vantaa, Vuokatti, Åland Islands, etc.
France: Aix-en-Provence, Ajaccio, Alsace, Angers, Annecy, Antibes, Aquitaine, Arles, Auch, Auvergne, Avignon, Avoriaz, Bayonne, Beaune, Besançon, Biarritz, Bonifacio, Bordeaux, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Briançon, Brittany, Burgundy, Cabourg, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Calais, Calvi, Canet-en-Roussillon, Cannes, Carcassonne, Cassis, Cavalaire-sur-Mer, Chambéry, Chamonix, Clermont-Ferrand, Colmar, Corsica, Courchevel, Deauville, Dijon, Dunkirk, French Alps, French Riviera, Fréjus, Grenoble, Grimaud, Honfleur, Hyères, La Ciotat, La Plagne, La Roche-sur-Yon, La Rochelle, La Tranche-sur-Mer, Le Grau-du-Roi, Le Havre, Le Lavandou, Le Mans, Le Puy-en-Velay, Les Arcs, Les Gets, Les Issambres, Les Menuires, Les Sables-d'Olonne, Lille, Limoges, Lourdes, Lyon, Mandelieu-la-Napoule, Marseille, Megève, Menton, Mont-Dore, Montpellier, Morzine, Méribel, Nantes, Narbonne, Nice, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Normandy, Nîmes, Paradiski, Paris, Pas-de-Calais, Perpignan, Portes du Soleil, Porto-Vecchio, Provence, Périgueux, Reims, Rhône-Alpes, Rouen, Royan, Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, Saint-Jean-de-Monts, Saint-Malo, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Saint-Raphaël, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Saint-Tropez, Sainte-Maxime, Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Saumur, Strasbourg, The Three Valleys, Tignes, Toulon, Toulouse, Tours, Trouville-sur-Mer, Val Thorens, Val-d'Isère, Vendée, Versailles, Vichy, Étretat, Île-de-France, etc.
French Guiana: Cayenne, Kourou, etc.
French Polynesia: Bora Bora, Mo'orea, Papeete, Tahiti, etc.
Gabon: Franceville, Libreville, Moanda, Port-Gentil, etc.
Gambia: Banjul, Serekunda, etc.
Georgia: Bakuriani, Batumi, Borjomi, Gori, Gudauri, Kobuleti, Kutaisi, Mestia, Mtskheta, Poti, Sighnaghi, Stepantsminda, Tbilisi, Telavi, Zugdidi, etc.
Germany: Aachen, Augsburg, Bad Birnbach, Bad Driburg, Bad Elster, Bad Ems, Bad Füssing, Bad Godesberg, Bad Harzburg, Bad Homburg, Bad Kissingen, Bad Kreuznach, Bad Mergentheim, Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler, Bad Reichenhall, Bad Salzuflen, Bad Schandau, Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg, Bamberg, Bavaria, Bayerisch Eisenstein, Berchtesgaden, Bergen auf Rügen, Berlin, Bernkastel-Kues, Bielefeld, Binz, Bochum, Bodenmais, Bonn, Bottrop, Brandenburg, Braunlage, Braunschweig, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Brilon, Chemnitz, Cochem, Cologne, Cuxhaven, Dortmund, Dresden, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Eisenach, Erfurt, Erlangen, Essen, Europa-Park, Flensburg, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Freudenstadt, Friedrichshafen, Fürth, Füssen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Gelsenkirchen, Glowe, Goslar, Görlitz, Göttingen, Hamburg, Hanover, Heide Park, Heidelberg, Heiligendamm, Heligoland, Hesse, Hinterzarten, Idar-Oberstein, Ingolstadt, Inzell, Karlsruhe, Kiel, Koblenz, Konstanz, Krefeld, Lake Constance, Lam, Leipzig, Lindau, Lower Saxony, Ludwigsburg, Lörrach, Lübeck, Magdeburg, Mainz, Mannheim, Marburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Medebach, Monschau, Munich, Mönchengladbach, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Münster, Neuschwanstein Castle, Neuss, Norddeich, Norden, Norderney, North Rhine-Westphalia, Nuremberg, Oberhausen, Oberstdorf, Oldenburg, Olsberg, Osnabrück, Paderborn, Pforzheim, Potsdam, Putbus, Quedlinburg, Rathen, Regensburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Rostock, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Ruhpolding, Rust, Rügen, Saarbrücken, Saarland, Sassnitz, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Schluchsee, Schmallenberg, Schwerin, Schönau am Königsee, Sindelfingen, Singen, Solingen, Soltau, Spandau, Speyer, Stralsund, Stuttgart, Sylt, Thuringia, Titisee-Neustadt, Travemünde, Trier, Ulm, Warnemünde, Weimar, Wernigerode, Westerland, Wiesbaden, Winterberg, Wolfsburg, Wuppertal, Würzburg, Xanten, Zingst, Zwiesel, Überlingen, etc.
Ghana: Accra, Ashaiman, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Kumasi, Sekondi-Takoradi, etc.
Greece: Acharavi, Aegina, Afantou, Afytos, Agios Gordios, Andros, Arkadia, Athens, Cephalonia, Chania, Chaniotis, Chios, Corfu, Corinth, Crete, Cyclades, Dassia, Delphi, Dodecanese, Faliraki, Halkidiki, Heraklion, Hersonissos, Hydra, Ialysos, Ionian Islands, Kalamata, Kalavryta, Kalymnos, Kardamaina, Karpathos, Kassandra, Kastoria, Katerini, Kavos, Kefalos, Kokkari, Kos, Kriopigi, Laganas, Lefkada, Lemnos, Lesbos, Lindos, Loutraki, Marathokampos, Meteora, Mithymna, Monemvasia, Mount Athos, Mykonos, Mytilene, Nafplio, Naxos, Neos Marmaras, Paleokastritsa, Parga, Patmos, Patras, Pefkochori, Pefkos, Peloponnese, Polychrono, Poros, Pythagoreio, Rethymno, Rhodes, Samos, Samothrace, Santorini, Sidari, Sithonia, Sparta, Spetses, Sporades, Syros, Thasos, Thessaloniki, Tingaki, Zakynthos, etc.
Guadeloupe: Saint-François, etc.
Guam: Tamuning, Tumon, etc.
Guatemala: Antigua Guatemala, etc.
Guinea: Conakry, etc.
Guinea-Bissau: Bissau, etc.
Guyana: Georgetown, etc.
Haiti: Cap-Haitien, Port-au-Prince, etc.
Honduras: Roatán, Tegucigalpa, etc.
Hong Kong: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, Mong Kok, New Territories, Repulse Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Wan Chai, etc.
Hungary: Balatonfüred, Budapest, Eger, Gyula, Hajdúszoboszló, Hévíz, Keszthely, Lake Balaton, Pécs, Siófok, Szeged, Székesfehérvár, Zalakaros, etc.
Iceland: Akureyri, Blue Lagoon, Borgarnes, Egilsstaðir, Garðabær, Hafnarfjörður, Hveragerði, Höfn, Keflavík, Kópavogur, Reykjavik, Selfoss, Vík í Mýrdal, Ísafjörður, etc.
India: Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Alappuzha, Allahabad, Amritsar, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Aurangabad, Ayodhya, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Darjeeling, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharamshala, Fatehpur Sikri, Gangtok, Goa, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hajipur, Hampi, Haridwar, Himachal Pradesh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnataka, Katra, Kerala, Khajuraho, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kozhikode, Kumbakonam, Ladakh, Leh, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madhya Pradesh, Madikeri, Madurai, Maharashtra, Malvan, Manali, Mangalore, Manipur, Mathura, Mount Abu, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nagpur, Nainital, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Odisha, Ooty, Pachmarhi, Pahalgam, Palakkad, Patna, Pollachi, Pune, Punjab, Puri, Pushkar, Raipur, Rajasthan, Ramnagar, Ratnagiri, Rishikesh, Sawai Madhopur, Shimla, Sikkim, Siliguri, Srinagar, Tamil Nadu, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirupati, Udaipur, Ujjain, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Varanasi, Varkala, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Bengal, etc.
Indonesia: Bali, Balikpapan, Bandung, Batu, Bintan, Bogor, Borobudur, Denpasar, Jakarta, Java, Jimbaran, Kalimantan, Kuta, Lombok, Makassar, Malang, Mataram, Medan, Nusa Dua, Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Sanur, Semarang, Seminyak, Sumatra, Surabaya, Surakarta, Ubud, Yogyakarta, etc.
Iran: Isfahan, Mashhad, Shiraz, Tehran, etc.
Iraq: Baghdad, Basra, Duhok, Erbil, Karbala, Sulaymaniyah, etc.
Ireland: Achill Island, Bray, Bundoran, Carlow, Clifden, Connemara, Cork, Dingle, Donegal, Doolin, Drogheda, Dublin, Dundalk, Ennis, Galway, Glendalough, Kenmare, Kilkenny, Killarney, Letterkenny, Limerick, Navan, Shannon, Swords, Tralee, Waterford, Westport, etc.
Isle of Man: Douglas, Port Erin, etc.
Israel: Acre, Amirim, Arad, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Bat Yam, Beersheba, Caesarea, Dead Sea, Eilat, Ein Bokek, Galilee, Golan Heights, Gush Dan, Had Nes, Haifa, Hermon, Herzliya, Jaffa, Jerusalem, Katzrin, Metula, Mitzpe Ramon, Nahariya, Nazareth, Netanya, Petah Tikva, Ramat Gan, Ramot, Rishon LeZion, Rosh Pinna, Safed, Sea of Galilee, Tel Aviv, Tiberias, Zikhron Ya'akov, etc.
Italy: Abano Terme, Abruzzo, Agrigento, Alassio, Alberobello, Alghero, Amalfi Coast, Ancona, Aosta Valley, Apulia, Arezzo, Arona, Arzachena, Asciano, Ascoli Piceno, Assisi, Asti, Bardolino, Bari, Basilicata, Baveno, Bellagio, Bellaria-Igea Marina, Benevento, Bergamo, Bologna, Bolzano, Bordighera, Bormio, Bracciano, Brescia, Breuil-Cervinia, Brindisi, Cagliari, Calabria, Campania, Canazei, Caorle, Capri, Carrara, Castelnuovo Berardenga, Castiglion Fiorentino, Castiglione d'Orcia, Castiglione del Lago, Castiglione della Pescaia, Catania, Cattolica, Cefalù, Cervia, Cesena, Cesenatico, Chianciano Terme, Chieti, Chioggia, Cinque Terre, Città della Pieve, Civitavecchia, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Cortona, Costa Smeralda, Courmayeur, Desenzano del Garda, Dolomites, Elba, Emilia-Romagna, Ercolano, Fabriano, Fano, Fasano, Fassa Valley, Ferrara, Finale Ligure, Fiumicino, Florence, Forte dei Marmi, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Gabicce Mare, Gaeta, Gallipoli, Genoa, Golfo Aranci, Greve in Chianti, Grosseto, Gubbio, Herculaneum, Imperia, Ischia, Italian Alps, Jesolo, L'Aquila, La Spezia, Lake Como, Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, Lampedusa, Lazio, Lazise, Lecco, Lerici, Lido di Jesolo, Lignano Sabbiadoro, Liguria, Livigno, Livorno, Lombardy, Lucca, Madonna di Campiglio, Malcesine, Manarola, Mantua, Maratea, Massa, Matera, Menaggio, Merano, Messina, Mestre, Milan, Milazzo, Misano Adriatico, Monopoli, Montalcino, Montecatini Terme, Montepulciano, Monterosso al Mare, Monza, Naples, Nardò, Novara, Olbia, Ortisei, Ostuni, Otranto, Padua, Palermo, Parma, Perugia, Pesaro, Pescara, Peschici, Peschiera del Garda, Piacenza, Piedmont, Pienza, Pisa, Pistoia, Pitigliano, Polignano a Mare, Pompeii, Pordenone, Porto Cervo, Porto Cesareo, Portoferraio, Portofino, Positano, Prato, Ragusa, Rapallo, Rapolano Terme, Ravenna, Riccione, Rimini, Riomaggiore, Riva del Garda, Rome, Salerno, San Casciano dei Bagni, San Gimignano, Sanremo, Sardinia, Savona, Sestriere, Sicily, Siena, Sinalunga, Siracusa, Sirmione, Sorrento, Sottomarina, Sperlonga, Stresa, Sëlva, Taormina, Taranto, Terracina, Tivoli, Torrita di Siena, Trani, Trapani, Trentino-Alto Adige, Trento, Treviso, Trieste, Tropea, Turin, Tuscany, Umbria, Urbino, Val Gardena, Veneto, Venice, Ventimiglia, Verbania, Vernazza, Verona, Vesuvius, Viareggio, Vicenza, Vieste, Viterbo, etc.
Ivory Coast: Abidjan, Assinie-Mafia, Bouaké, San-Pédro, Yamoussoukro, etc.
Jamaica: Kingston, Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, Runaway Bay, etc.
Japan: Atami, Chiba, Fujisawa, Fukuoka, Furano, Hakodate, Hakone, Hakuba, Hamamatsu, Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Ishigaki, Itō, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kanazawa, Karuizawa, Kashiwa, Kawasaki, Kitakyushu, Kobe, Kusatsu, Kutchan, Kyoto, Lake Suwa, Matsumoto, Miyakojima, Nagasaki, Nagoya, Naha, Nanjō, Nikkō, Okinawa, Onna, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Shizuoka, Takayama, Tokyo, Tsuyama, Yamanouchi, Yokohama, etc.
Jordan: Amman, Aqaba, Irbid, Jerash, Madaba, Petra, Sweimeh, Wadi Musa, Wadi Rum, Zarqa, etc.
Kazakhstan: Aktau, Aktobe, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Burabay, Karagandy, Kokshetau, Kostanay, Lake Balkhash, Oskemen, Pavlodar, Semey, Shymbulak, Shymkent, Taraz, etc.
Kenya: Kisumu, Lake Victoria, Masai Mara, Mombasa, Nairobi, Ukunda, etc.
Kiribati: South Tarawa, etc.
Kongo: Brazzaville, Pointe-Noire, etc.
Kosovo: Pristina, Prizren, etc.
Kuwait: Hawally, Kuwait City, Salmiya, etc.
Kyrgyzstan: Bishkek, Bosteri, Cholpon-Ata, Issyk Kul, Karakol, Osh, etc.
Laos: Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng, Vientiane, etc.
Latvia: Cēsis, Daugavpils, Jelgava, Jūrmala, Liepāja, Riga, Rēzekne, Sigulda, Ventspils, etc.
Lebanon: Baalbeck, Beirut, Byblos, Faraya, Jounieh, Mzaar Kfardebian, Tripoli, etc.
Lesotho: Maseru, etc.
Liberia: Monrovia, etc.
Libya: Benghazi, Tripoli, etc.
Liechtenstein: Schaan, Vaduz, etc.
Lithuania: Druskininkai, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Nida, Palanga, Panevėžys, Trakai, Vilnius, Šiauliai, Šventoji, etc.
Luxembourg: Differdange, Dudelange, Echternach, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg City, Vianden, etc.
Macedonia: Bitola, Mavrovo, Ohrid, Skopje, etc.
Madagascar: Antananarivo, etc.
Malawi: Blantyre, Lilongwe, Zomba, etc.
Malaysia: Borneo, George Town, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Johor, Kedah, Kota Bharu, Kota Kinabalu, Kuah, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan, Kuching, Langkawi, Malacca, Penang, Putrajaya, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Shah Alam, etc.
Maldives: Kaafu Atoll, Malé, etc.
Mali: Bamako, etc.
Malta: Birżebbuġa, Buġibba, Gozo, Gżira, Mellieħa, Paceville, Pembroke, Qawra, Sliema, St. Julian's, St. Paul's Bay, Valletta, etc.
Martinique: Fort-de-France, La Trinité, Le Diamant, Les Trois-Îlets, Sainte-Luce, etc.
Mauritania: Nouakchott, etc.
Mauritius: Port Louis, etc.
Mexico: Acapulco, Akumal, Cabo San Lucas, Cancún, Chetumal, Chichen Itza, Chihuahua, Ciudad Juárez, Cozumel, Cuernavaca, Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Guaymas, Isla Mujeres, Ixtapa, Los Cabos, Manzanillo, Mazatlán, Monterrey, Mérida, Oaxaca, Playa del Carmen, Puebla, Puerto Aventuras, Puerto Escondido, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Peñasco, Puerto Vallarta, Querétaro, Riviera Maya, San Carlos, San Cristóbal de las Casas, San Francisco de Campeche, San Miguel de Allende, San Miguel de Cozumel, Teotihuacan, Tijuana, Toluca, Tulum, Zihuatanejo, etc.
Moldova: Bălți, Chișinău, Tiraspol, etc.
Monaco: Monte Carlo, etc.
Mongolia: Darkhan, Erdenet, Ulaanbaatar, etc.
Montenegro: Bar, Bečići, Bijela, Budva, Cetinje, Dobra Voda, Dobrota, Herceg Novi, Igalo, Kolašin, Kotor, Miločer, Nikšić, Perast, Petrovac, Podgorica, Prčanj, Sutomore, Sveti Stefan, Tivat, Ulcinj, Žabljak, etc.
Montserrat: Plymouth, etc.
Morocco: Agadir, Asilah, Casablanca, Chefchaouen, El Jadida, Essaouira, Fez, Marrakesh, Meknes, Merzouga, Mohammedia, Nador, Ouarzazate, Rabat, Tangier, Taroudant, Tinghir, Tétouan, etc.
Mozambique: Maputo, etc.
Myanmar: Mandalay, Naypyidaw, Nyaung Shwe, Yangon, etc.
Namibia: Rundu, Swakopmund, Walvis Bay, Windhoek, etc.
Nepal: Chitwan, Himalayas, Kathmandu, Lukla, Lumbini, Mount Everest, Nagarkot, Namche Bazaar, Patan, Pokhara, Tengboche, etc.
Netherlands: 's-Hertogenbosch, Alkmaar, Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Delft, Domburg, Dordrecht, Eindhoven, Groningen, Haarlem, Leiden, Maastricht, Nijmegen, Noordwijk, Rotterdam, Texel, The Hague, Utrecht, Valkenburg aan de Geul, Wijk aan Zee, Zandvoort, etc.
New Caledonia: Nouméa, etc.
New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gisborne, Hamilton, Hastings, Invercargill, Kaikoura, Lower Hutt, Napier, Nelson, New Plymouth, North Island, Palmerston North, Porirua, Queenstown, Rotorua, South Island, Taupo, Tauranga, Waiheke Island, Wanaka, Wellington, Whangarei, etc.
Nicaragua: Granada, Managua, etc.
Nigeria: Abuja, Benin City, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Ilorin, Jos, Kaduna, Lagos, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Uyo, etc.
Niue: Alofi, etc.
North Korea: Pyongyang, etc.
Northern Mariana Islands: Saipan, etc.
Norway: Arendal, Aurland, Beitostølen, Bergen, Bodø, Bærum, Fredrikstad, Gardermoen, Geilo, Geirangerfjord, Hardangerfjord, Hemsedal, Kirkenes, Kristiansand, Kristiansund, Larvik, Lillehammer, Lillestrøm, Lofoten, Narvik, Nordkapp, Nordland, Nærøyfjord, Oppdal, Oslo, Rana, Rauma, Røros, Sandnes, Sandvika, Sarpsborg, Sognefjord, Stavanger, Stryn, Svalbard, Svolvær, Tromsø, Trondheim, Vardø, Vestvågøy, Voss, Ålesund, etc.
Oman: Muscat, Nizwa, Salalah, Seeb, etc.
Pakistan: Bhurban, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, etc.
Palau: Koror, Peleliu, etc.
Palestine: Beit Sahour, Bethlehem, Hebron, Jenin, Jericho, Nablus, Ramallah, etc.
Panama: Bocas del Toro, etc.
Papua New Guinea: Port Moresby, etc.
Paraguay: Asunción, Ciudad Del Este, Encarnación, Panama City, etc.
Peru: Arequipa, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Cusco, Huancayo, Huanchaco, Huaraz, Ica, Iquitos, Lima, Machu Picchu, Máncora, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paracas, Pisco, Piura, Puerto Maldonado, Puno, Tacna, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Urubamba, etc.
Philippines: Angeles City, Antipolo, Bacolod, Bacoor, Baguio, Batangas, Bohol, Boracay, Cagayan de Oro, Calamba, Caloocan, Cebu, Coron, Dasmariñas, Davao, Dumaguete, El Nido, General Santos, Iloilo City, Kalibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Las Piñas, Luzon, Mactan, Makati, Mandaue, Manila, Marikina, Mindanao, Muntinlupa, Olongapo, Palawan, Panglao, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, Puerto Galera, Puerto Princesa, Quezon City, Tagaytay, Tagbilaran, Taguig, Valenzuela, Visayas, Zamboanga, etc.
Poland: Augustów, Białka Tatrzańska, Białowieża Forest, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bukowina Tatrzańska, Bydgoszcz, Ciechocinek, Częstochowa, Darłowo, Elbląg, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Giżycko, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Jastarnia, Jastrzębia Góra, Kalisz, Katowice, Kielce, Koszalin, Kołobrzeg, Kraków, Krynica Morska, Krynica-Zdrój, Lublin, Malbork, Mikołajki, Międzyzdroje, Mrągowo, Olsztyn, Opole, Oświęcim, Poznań, Puck, Płock, Radom, Rzeszów, Sopot, Stargard, Szczawnica, Szczecin, Szczyrk, Słubice, Tarnów, Toruń, Tricity, Ustka, Ustroń, Warsaw, Wisła, Wrocław, Władysławowo, Zakopane, Zielona Góra, Łeba, Łódź, Świnoujście, etc.
Portugal: Albufeira, Algarve, Aljezur, Almancil, Armação de Pêra, Azores, Braga, Cabanas de Tavira, Carvoeiro, Cascais, Castro Marim, Coimbra, Estoril, Faro, Figueira da Foz, Funchal, Fátima, Guimarães, Lagoa, Lagos, Lisbon, Loulé, Madeira, Monte Gordo, Nazaré, Olhão, Ponta Delgada, Portimão, Porto, Praia da Luz, Quarteira, Sesimbra, Silves, Sintra, Tavira, Vila Real de Santo António, Vila do Bispo, Vilamoura, Évora, etc.
Puerto Rico: Bayamón, Caguas, Carolina, Mayagüez, Ponce, San Juan, Vieques, etc.
Qatar: Doha, etc.
Romania: Bran, Brașov, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Constanța, Craiova, Poiana Brașov, Sibiu, Sighișoara, Timișoara, Transylvania, etc.
Russia: Abakan, Abrau-Dyurso, Abzakovo, Adler, Altai Republic, Alupka, Alushta, Anadyr, Anapa, Angarsk, Apatity, Arkhangelsk, Arkhipo Osipovka, Arkhyz, Armavir, Astrakhan, Bakhchysarai, Balaklava, Balakovo, Balashikha, Baltic Sea, Barnaul, Belgorod, Belokurikha, Biysk, Black Sea, Blagoveshchensk, Bolshoy Utrish, Bratsk, Bryansk, Caucasian Mineral Waters, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Cherepovets, Cherkessk, Chita, Chornomorske, Crimea, Curonian Spit, Dagestan, Dagomys, Divnomorskoye, Dombay, Domodedovo, Dzerzhinsk, Dzhankhot, Dzhemete, Dzhubga, Elektrostal, Elista, Engels, Estosadok, Feodosia, Foros, Gaspra, Gatchina, Gelendzhik, Golden Ring, Golubitskaya, Gorky Gorod, Gornaya Karusel, Gorno-Altaysk, Goryachy Klyuch, Grozny, Gurzuf, Irkutsk, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Kabardinka, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kamchatka, Kamensk-Uralsky, Karelia, Kazan, Kemerovo, Kerch, Khabarovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Khibiny, Khimki, Khosta, Kirov, Kirovsk, Kislovodsk, Kizhi, Koktebel, Kolomna, Kolpino, Komsomolsk on Amur, Konakovo, Koreiz, Korobitsyno, Korolev, Kostroma, Krasnaya Polyana, Krasnodar Krai, Krasnodar, Krasnogorsk, Krasnoyarsk, Kudepsta, Kurgan, Kursk, Kyzyl, Lake Baikal, Lake Seliger, Lazarevskoye, Lipetsk, Listvyanka, Loo, Lyubertsy, Magadan, Magnitogorsk, Makhachkala, Massandra, Matsesta, Maykop, Miass, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow, Mount Elbrus, Murmansk, Murom, Mytishchi, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nakhodka, Nalchik, Naryan-Mar, Nebug, Nizhnekamsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Norilsk, Novokuznetsk, Novorossiysk, Novosibirsk, Novyi Svit, Novyy Urengoy, Obninsk, Odintsovo, Olginka, Omsk, Orenburg, Orsk, Oryol, Partenit, Penza, Pereslavl Zalessky, Perm, Pervouralsk, Petergof, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Petrozavodsk, Plyos, Podolsk, Popovka, Prielbrusye, Primorsko-Akhtarsk, Pskov, Pulkovo, Pushkin, Pushkino, Pyatigorsk, Repino, Rosa Khutor, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Rybachye, Rybinsk, Saint Petersburg, Sakhalin, Saky, Salekhard, Samara, Saransk, Saratov, Sea of Azov, Sergiyev Posad, Serpukhov, Sestroretsk, Sevastopol, Shakhty, Sheregesh, Sheremetyevo, Siberia, Simeiz, Simferopol, Smolensk, Sochi, Solovetsky Islands, Sortavala, Stary Oskol, Stavropol, Sterlitamak, Sudak, Sukko, Surgut, Suzdal, Svetlogorsk, Syktyvkar, Syzran, Taganrog, Taman, Tambov, Tarusa, Temryuk, Terskol, Tobolsk, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Torzhok, Tuapse, Tula, Tver, Tyumen, Ufa, Uglich, Ukhta, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Usinsk, Ussuriysk, Utes, Valaam, Valday, Vardane, Velikiye Luki, Veliky Novgorod, Veliky Ustyug, Vityazevo, Vladikavkaz, Vladimir, Vladivostok, Vnukovo International Airport, Volga, Volgodonsk, Volgograd, Vologda, Volzhskiy, Vorkuta, Voronezh, Vyborg, Yakhroma, Yakornaya Shchel, Yakutsk, Yalta, Yaroslavl, Yekaterinburg, Yelets, Yenisei, Yessentuki, Yevpatoria, Yeysk, Yoshkar-Ola, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Zavidovo, Zelenogradsk, Zheleznovodsk, Zhukovsky, Zvenigorod, etc.
Rwanda: Butare, Gisenyi, Kibuye, Kigali, etc.
Réunion: Saint-Denis, etc.
Saint Barthélemy: Gustavia, etc.
Saint Kitts and Nevis: Basseterre, etc.
Saint Lucia: Anse La Raye, Castries, Gros Islet, Soufrière, etc.
Saint Martin:, etc.
Saint Pierre and Miquelon: Saint Pierre, etc.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Kingstown, etc.
Samoa: Apia, etc.
San Marino: City of San Marino, etc.
Saudi Arabia: Abha, Al Khobar, Buraydah, Dammam, Jeddah, Jizan, Jubail, Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, Ta'if, Tabuk, Yanbu, etc.
Senegal: Dakar, etc.
Serbia: Belgrade, Kopaonik, Niš, Novi Sad, Palić, Stara Planina, Subotica, Zlatibor, etc.
Seychelles: La Digue, Mahé, Praslin, etc.
Sierra Leone: Freetown, etc.
Singapore: Changi, Sentosa, etc.
Sint Maarten:, etc.
Slovakia: Bratislava, Jasná, Košice, Liptov, Tatranská Lomnica, Vysoké Tatry, Štrbské Pleso, etc.
Slovenia: Bled, Bohinj, Bovec, Kranjska Gora, Ljubljana, Maribor, Piran, Portorož, Rogaška Slatina, etc.
Solomon Islands: Honiara, etc.
Somalia: Mogadishu, etc.
Somaliland: Hargeisa, etc.
South Africa: Ballito, Benoni, Bloemfontein, Boksburg, Cape Town, Drakensberg, Durban, East London, George, Johannesburg, Kempton Park, Kimberley, Knysna, Kruger National Park, Marloth Park, Mossel Bay, Nelspruit, Pietermaritzburg, Plettenberg Bay, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, Potchefstroom, Pretoria, Rustenburg, Sandton, Stellenbosch, Umhlanga, etc.
South Korea: Busan, Cheongju, Daegu, Daejeon, Gangneung, Gapyeong, Gwangju, Gwangyang, Gyeongju, Incheon, Jejudo, Jeonju, Pyeongchang, Seogwipo, Seoul, Sokcho, Suwon, Ulsan, Yangyang, Yeosu, etc.
Spain: A Coruña, Alcúdia, Algeciras, Alicante, Almería, Altea, Andalusia, Antequera, Aragon, Asturias, Ayamonte, Baiona, Balearic Islands, Barbate, Barcelona, Basque Country, Benalmádena, Benidorm, Benissa, Besalú, Bilbao, Blanes, Buñol, Cadaqués, Cala d'Or, Calella, Calonge, Calp, Calvià, Cambados, Cambrils, Canary Islands, Cangas de Onís, Cantabria, Cartagena, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, Chiclana de la Frontera, Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada, Costa del Maresme, Costa del Sol, Cádiz, Córdoba, Dénia, El Puerto de Santa María, Empuriabrava, Estepona, Figueres, Formentera, Fuerteventura, Galicia, Gijón, Girona, Gran Canaria, Granada, Ibiza, Jerez de la Frontera, L'Escala, L'Estartit, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, La Pineda, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Llançà, Lleida, Lloret de Mar, Madrid, Magaluf, Malgrat de Mar, Mallorca, Marbella, Maspalomas, Menorca, Mijas, Mojácar, Moraira, Murcia, Málaga, Navarre, Nerja, O Grove, Ourense, Oviedo, Palma Nova, Palma de Mallorca, Pals, Poio, Pollença, Pontevedra, PortAventura, Portonovo, Ronda, Roquetas de Mar, Roses, Salamanca, Salou, San Sebastian, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Santander, Santiago de Compostela, Santillana del Mar, Sanxenxo, Seville, Sidges, Sierra Nevada, Tarifa, Tarragona, Tenerife, Toledo, Torremolinos, Torrevieja, Torroella de Montgrí, Tossa de Mar, Valencia, Vigo, Vélez-Málaga, Xàbia, Zaragoza, etc.
Sri Lanka: Anuradhapura, Bentota, Beruwala, Colombo, Dambulla, Galle, Hikkaduwa, Jaffna, Kandy, Mirissa, Negombo, Nuwara Eliya, Sigiriya, Tangalle, Trincomalee, Unawatuna, Weligama, etc.
Sudan: Khartoum, Port Sudan, etc.
Suriname: Lelydorp, Nieuw Nickerie, Paramaribo, etc.
Swaziland: Lobamba, Mbabane, etc.
Sweden: Bohuslän, Borgholm, Borlänge, Borås, Dalarna, Eskilstuna, Falkenberg, Falun, Gothenburg, Gotland, Gävle, Halmstad, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Kalmar, Karlshamn, Karlskrona, Karlstad, Kiruna, Kristianstad, Lidingö, Linköping, Luleå, Lund, Malmö, Norrköping, Oskarshamn, Simrishamn, Solna, Stenungsund, Stockholm, Sundsvall, Södertälje, Trollhättan, Täby, Uddevalla, Umeå, Uppsala, Vimmerby, Visby, Västervik, Västerås, Växjö, Ystad, Ängelholm, Åre, Öland, Örebro, Östersund, etc.
Switzerland: Adelboden, Andermatt, Anzère, Arosa, Ascona, Basel, Bellinzona, Bern, Bettmeralp, Celerina, Château-d'Œx, Crans-Montana, Davos, Engadin, Engelberg, Falera, Flims, Fribourg, Geneva, Grindelwald, Gryon, Grächen, Gstaad, Haute-Nendaz, Interlaken, Jungfrau, Klosters, Laax, Lake Maggiore, Lausanne, Lauterbrunnen, Lenzerheide, Les Diablerets, Leukerbad, Leysin, Locarno, Lucerne, Lugano, Matterhorn, Meiringen, Montreux, Nendaz, Neuchâtel, Pontresina, Portes du Soleil, Riederalp, Saanen, Saas-Fee, Samnaun, Scuol, Sierre, Silvaplana, Sion, St. Gallen, St. Moritz, Swiss Alps, Ticino, Valais, Valbella, Verbier, Vevey, Veysonnaz, Villars-sur-Ollon, Vitznau, Wengen, Zermatt, Zug, Zürich, etc.
Syria: Aleppo, Damascus, Deir ez-Zor, Latakia, Palmyra, Tartus, etc.
Taiwan: Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Taipei, etc.
Tajikistan: Dushanbe, Isfara, Khujand, etc.
Tanzania: Dar es Salaam, Mount Kilimanjaro, Serengeti, Zanzibar, etc.
Thailand: Ayutthaya, Bangkok, Cha-Am, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Chonburi, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi, Karon, Khao Sok, Ko Chang, Ko Lanta, Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Krabi, Pai, Patong, Pattaya, Phi Phi Islands, Phuket, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Ranong, River Kwai, Udon Thani, etc.
Togo: Lomé, etc.
Tonga: Nukuʻalofa, Tunis, etc.
Trinidad and Tobago: Port of Spain, etc.
Tunisia: Djerba, Hammamet, Midoun, Monastir, Port El Kantaoui, Sousse, etc.
Turkey: Adana, Afyonkarahisar, Akyaka, Alacati, Alanya, Ankara, Antakya, Antalya, Assos, Avanos, Ayvalık, Beldibi, Belek, Bodrum, Bozcaada, Bursa, Büyükada, Cappadocia, Dalyan, Datça, Denizli, Didim, Edirne, Ephesus, Erzincan, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Fethiye, Gaziantep, Gebze, Göcek, Göreme, Göynük, Hierapolis, Istanbul, Kalkan, Kayseri, Kaş, Kemer, Konakli, Konya, Kuşadası, Kütahya, Lara, Mahmutlar, Manavgat, Manisa, Marmaris, Mersin, Muğla, Nevşehir, Olympos, Palandöken, Pamukkale, Prince Islands, Samsun, Sapanca, Sarigerme, Sarıkamış, Selimiye, Selçuk, Side, Tarsus, Tekirova, Trabzon, Troy, Turgutlu, Turgutreis, Turkish Riviera, Uludağ, Uçhisar, Uçhisar, Van, Yalova, Yalıkavak, Çamyuva, Çanakkale, Çeşme, Çıralı, Ölüdeniz, Ürgüp, İskenderun, İzmir, İzmit, İçmeler, Şanlıurfa, etc.
Turkmenistan: Ashgabat, Avaza, etc.
Turks and Caicos Islands: Cockburn Town, North Caicos, Pine Cay, Providenciales, etc.
Tuvalu: Funafuti, etc.
Uganda: Kampala, etc.
Ukraine: Berdiansk, Berehove, Bila Tserkva, Boryspil, Bukovel, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kamianets-Podilskyi, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Kiev, Koblevo, Kremenchuk, Kropyvnytskyi, Kryvyi Rih, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Mariupol, Melitopol, Mukachevo, Mykolaiv, Odessa, Poltava, Polyana, Rivne, Skhidnytsia, Slavske, Sumy, Ternopil, Truskavets, Uzhgorod, Vinnytsia, Yaremche, Yasinya, Zaporizhia, Zatoka, Zhytomyr, etc.
United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dibba, Dubai, Fujairah, Palm Jumeirah, Persian Gulf, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Sir Bani Yas Island, Umm al-Quwain, etc.
United Kingdom: Aberdeen, Bath, Belfast, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Bradford, Brighton, Bristol, Brixham, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Channel Tunnel, Cheltenham, Chester, Cornwall, Coventry, Cumbria, Derry, Devon, Dorset, Dover, Eastbourne, Edinburgh, England, English Channel, Exeter, Folkestone, Fort William, Gatwick, Glasgow, Hampshire, Harrogate, Heathrow, Inverness, Isle of Wight, Kent, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Llandudno, London, Manchester, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Newquay, Northern Ireland, Norwich, Nottingham, Oban, Oxford, Paignton, Plymouth, Portmeirion, Portsmouth, Reading, Sandown, Scarborough, Scotland, Shanklin, Sheffield, Somerset, Southampton, St Albans, Stoke-on-Trent, Stonehenge, Sussex, Swansea, Torquay, Wales, Whitby, Windsor, Woking, York, etc.
United States: Akron, Alabama, Alaska, Albany, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Anaheim, Anchorage, Ann Arbor, Arizona, Arkansas, Arlington, Aspen, Atlanta, Aurora, Austin, Bakersfield, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Beaver Creek, Berkeley, Big Bear Lake, Billings, Biloxi, Birmingham, Boca Raton, Boise, Boston, Breckenridge, Brooklyn, Buffalo, California, Carlsbad, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Chandler, Charlotte, Chesapeake, Cheyenne, Chicago, Chula Vista, Cincinnati, Clearwater, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Columbus Georgia, Columbus, Connecticut, Corpus Christi, Costa Mesa, Cupertino, Dallas, Dana Point, Daytona Beach, Death Valley, Delaware, Delray Beach, Denver, Des Moines, Destin, Detroit, Durham, El Paso, Estes Park, Fargo, Fayetteville, Florida, Fontana, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Walton Beach, Fort Wayne, Fort Worth, Fremont, Fresno, Galveston, Garland, Georgia, Gilbert, Glendale, Grand Canyon, Grand Rapids, Grand Teton, Great Smoky Mountains, Greensboro, Gulfport, Hawaii, Henderson, Hialeah, Hollywood, Honolulu, Hot Springs, Houston, Huntington Beach, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Indianapolis, Iowa, Irving, Jackson Mississippi, Jackson Wyoming, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Juneau, Kansas City, Kansas, Kentucky, Key Largo, Key West, La Jolla, Laguna Beach, Lahaina, Lake Tahoe, Laredo, Las Vegas, Lexington, Lincoln, Little Rock, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Louisiana, Louisville, Lubbock, Madison, Maine, Malibu, Mammoth Lakes, Manhattan, Marathon, Maryland, Massachusetts, Memphis, Menlo Park, Mesa, Mexico City, Miami Beach, Miami, Michigan, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Moab, Modesto, Montana, Monterey, Montgomery, Moreno Valley, Mountain View, Myrtle Beach, Napa, Naples, Nashville, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New Orleans, New York City, New York, Newark, Newport Beach, Newport, Norfolk, North Carolina, North Dakota, North Las Vegas, Oakland, Ocean City, Oceanside, Ohio, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Omaha, Oregon, Orlando, Oxnard, Palm Coast, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Palo Alto, Panama City Beach, Park City, Pasadena, Pennsylvania, Pensacola, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Plano, Pompano Beach, Portland, Portland, Providence, Raleigh, Redwood City, Reno, Rhode Island, Richmond, Riverside, Rochester, Rocky Mountains, Sacramento, Saint Paul, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo, Sanibel, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Santa Fe, Santa Monica, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Savannah, Scottsdale, Seattle, Shreveport, Silicon Valley, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Lake Tahoe, Spokane, Springfield, Squaw Valley, St. Augustine, St. Louis, St. Petersburg, Steamboat Springs, Stockton, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunnyvale, Syracuse, Tacoma, Tallahassee, Tampa, Telluride, Tennessee, Texas, Thousand Oaks, Toledo, Tucson, Tulsa, Utah, Vail, Vermont, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Waikiki, Walnut Creek, Washington D.C., Washington, West Palm Beach, West Virginia, Wichita, Winston-Salem, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yellowstone, Yonkers, Yosemite, Zion, etc.
Uruguay: Colonia del Sacramento, La Barra, La Paloma, Maldonado, Montevideo, Piriápolis, Punta del Este, Salto, etc.
Uzbekistan: Bukhara, Fergana, Khiva, Kokand, Navoiy, Samarkand, Tashkent, Urgench, etc.
Vanuatu: Port Vila, etc.
Venezuela: Caracas, Isla Margarita, Maracaibo, Porlamar, etc.
Vietnam: Cát Bà Island, Cần Thơ, Da Lat, Da Nang, Haiphong, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Huế, Hạ Long, Hội An, Long Hải, Mỹ Tho, Nha Trang, Ninh Bình, Phan Thiết, Phú Quốc, Qui Nhơn, Rạch Giá, Sa Pa, Tuần Châu, Vũng Tàu, Đồng Hới, etc.
Yemen: Aden, Sana'a, etc.
Zambia: Livingstone, Lusaka, etc.
Zimbabwe: Bulawayo, Harare, Mutare, Victoria Falls, etc.