- 19th century
- 20th century
- 21st century
|1963 by topic
- Rail transport
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
|Lists of leaders
- Sovereign states
- Sovereign state leaders
- Territorial governors
- Religious leaders
|Birth and death categories
|Establishments and disestablishments categories
1963 in various calendars
|Ab urbe condita
|Balinese saka calendar
|British Regnal year
||11 Eliz. 2 – 12 Eliz. 2
||壬寅年 (Water Tiger)
4659 or 4599
- to -
癸卯年 (Water Rabbit)
4660 or 4600
| - Vikram Samvat
| - Shaka Samvat
| - Kali Yuga
||Gregorian minus 13 days
|Thai solar calendar
2089 or 1708 or 936
- to -
2090 or 1709 or 937
1963 was a common year starting on Tuesday of the Gregorian calendar, the 1963rd year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 963rd year of the 2nd millennium, the 63rd year of the 20th century, and the 4th year of the 1960s decade.
- January 1
- Osamu Tezuka's Tetsuwan Atomu (Astro Boy), Japan's first serialized animated series based on the popular manga, debuts on Japanese television station Fuji Television.
- Bogle–Chandler case: Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation scientist Dr. Gilbert Bogle and Mrs. Margaret Chandler are found dead (presumed poisoned), in bushland near the Lane Cove River, Sydney, Australia.
: Mona Lisa
in Washington, D.C.
- January 2 – Vietnam War: The Viet Cong win their first major victory in the Battle of Ap Bac.
- January 8 – Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa is exhibited in the United States for the first time, at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C.
- January 13 - Coup d'état in Togo results in the assassination of president Sylvanus Olympio.
- January 14
- George Wallace becomes governor of Alabama. In his inaugural speech, he defiantly proclaims "segregation now, segregation tomorrow, and segregation forever!"
- The steam locomotive Flying Scotsman (British Railways No. 60103) makes its last scheduled run, before going into the hands of Alan Pegler for preservation.
- January 18 – Due to severe winter conditions the twelfth elfstedentocht skating tour in the Netherlands turns into an almost total disaster. Of the 9,294 participants only 69 manage to finish, making this the heaviest elfstedentocht ever held.
- January 22 – France and West Germany sign the Élysée Treaty.
- January 26 – The Australia Day shootings rock Perth; 2 people are shot dead and 3 others injured by Eric Edgar Cooke.
- January 28 – Black student Harvey Gantt enters Clemson University in South Carolina, the last U.S. state to hold out against racial integration.
- January 29 – French President Charles de Gaulle vetoes the United Kingdom's entry into the European Common Market.
- February 5 – The European Court of Justice's ruling in Van Gend en Loos v Nederlandse Administratie der Belastingen establishes the principle of direct effect, one of the basic tenets of European Union law.
- February 8 – Travel, financial and commercial transactions by United States citizens to Cuba are made illegal by the John F. Kennedy Administration.
- February 10 – Five Japanese cities located on the northernmost part of Kyūshū are merged and become the city of Kitakyūshū, with a population of more than 1 million.
- February 11
- The Central Intelligence Agency's Domestic Operations Division is created in the United States.
- The Beatles record their debut album Please Please Me in a single day at the Abbey Road Studios in London.
- American-born poet Sylvia Plath commits suicide in London.
- February 12 – Northwest Airlines Flight 705 crashes in the Florida Everglades, killing all 43 aboard.
- February 14 – Harold Wilson becomes leader of the opposition Labour Party in the United Kingdom; in October 1964 he becomes prime minister.
- February 19 – The publication of Betty Friedan's The Feminine Mystique launches the reawakening of the Women's Movement in the United States as women's organizations and consciousness raising groups spread.
- February 21 – The 5.6 Mw Marj earthquake affected northern Libya with a maximum Mercalli intensity of VIII (Severe), causing 290–375 deaths and 375–500 injuries.
- February 27
- Juan Bosch takes office as the 41st president of the Dominican Republic.
- Female suffrage is enacted in Iran.
- February 28 – Dorothy Schiff resigns from the New York Newspaper Publishers' Association, feeling that the city needs at least one paper as New York's 83-day newspayer strike ensued. Her paper, the New York Post, resumes publication on March 4.
- March – The divorce case of The Duke and Duchess of Argyll causes scandal in the United Kingdom.
- March 4 – In Paris, six people are sentenced to death for conspiring to assassinate President Charles de Gaulle. De Gaulle pardons five, but the other conspirator, Jean Bastien-Thiry, is executed by firing squad several days later.
- March 5 – In Camden, Tennessee, country music superstar Patsy Cline (Virginia Patterson Hensley) is killed in a plane crash along with fellow performers Hawkshaw Hawkins, Cowboy Copas and Cline's manager and pilot Randy Hughes, while returning from a benefit performance in Kansas City, Kansas, for country radio disc jockey "Cactus" Jack Call.
- March 17 – Mount Agung erupts on Bali, killing approximately 1,500.
- March 18 – Gideon v. Wainwright: The Supreme Court of the United States rules that state courts are required to provide counsel in criminal cases for defendants who cannot afford to pay their own attorneys.
- March 21 – The Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary on Alcatraz Island in San Francisco Bay closes; the last 27 prisoners are transferred elsewhere at the order of United States Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy.
- March 22 – The Beatles release their first album, Please Please Me, in the United Kingdom.
- March 23 – Dansevise by Grethe & Jørgen Ingmann (music by Otto Francker, text by Sejr Volmer-Sørensen) wins the Eurovision Song Contest 1963 for Denmark.
: British Rail network, as it would have become, if "Beeching axe
" plans had been fully implemented (only bolded rail lines would have remained).
- March 27 – In Britain, Dr. Richard Beeching issues a report, The Reshaping of British Railways, calling for huge cuts to the country's rail network.
- March 28 – Director Alfred Hitchcock's film The Birds is released in the United States.
- March 30 – Indigenous Australians are legally allowed to drink alcohol in New South Wales.
- March 31 – The 1962–63 New York City newspaper strike ends after 114 days.
- April 1 – The long-running soap opera General Hospital debuts on ABC Television in the United States.
- April 3 – Southern Christian Leadership Conference volunteers kick off the Birmingham campaign (Birmingham, Alabama) against racial segregation in the United States with a sit-in.
- April 7 – Yugoslavia is proclaimed to be a socialist republic, and Josip Broz Tito is named President for Life.
- April 8 – The 35th Academy Awards ceremony is held. Lawrence of Arabia wins Best Picture.
- April 9 – British statesman Sir Winston Churchill becomes an honorary citizen of the United States.
- April 10 – The U.S. nuclear submarine Thresher sinks 220 mi (190 nmi; 350 km) east of Cape Cod; all 129 aboard (112 crewmen plus yard personnel) die.
- April 12
- Martin Luther King Jr., Ralph Abernathy, Fred Shuttlesworth and others are arrested in a Birmingham, Alabama protest for "parading without a permit".
- The Soviet nuclear powered submarine K-33 collides with the Finnish merchant vessel M/S Finnclipper in the Danish Straits. Although severely damaged, both vessels make it to port.
- April 14 – The Institute of Mental Health (Belgrade) is established.
- April 15 – 70,000 marchers arrive in London from Aldermaston, to demonstrate against nuclear weapons.
- April 16 – Martin Luther King, Jr. issues his "Letter from Birmingham Jail".
- April 20 – In Quebec, Canada, members of the terrorist group Front de libération du Québec bomb a Canadian Army recruitment center, killing night watchman Wilfred V. O'Neill.
- April 21–April 23 – The first election of the Supreme Institution of the Bahá'í Faith (known as the Universal House of Justice, whose seat is at the Bahá'í World Centre on Mount Carmel in Haifa, Israel) is held.
- April 22 – Lester Bowles Pearson becomes the 14th Prime Minister of Canada.
- April 28 – A general election is held in Italy.
- April 29 – Buddy Rogers becomes the first WWWF Champion.
- May 1 – The Coca-Cola Company introduces its first diet drink, Tab cola.
- May 2
- Thousands of black people, many of them children, are arrested while protesting segregation in Birmingham, Alabama. Public Safety Commissioner Eugene "Bull" Connor later unleashes fire hoses and police dogs on the demonstrators.
- Berthold Seliger launches near Cuxhaven a 3-stage rocket with a maximum flight altitude of more than 62 miles (the only sounding rocket developed in Germany).
- May 4 – The Le Monde Theater fire in Dioirbel, Senegal kills 64.
- May 8
- Dr. No, the first James Bond film, is shown in U.S. theaters.
- Huế Phật Đản shootings: The Army of the Republic of Vietnam opens fire on Buddhists who defy a ban on the flying of the Buddhist flag on Vesak, the birthday of Gautama Buddha, killing 9. (Earlier, President Ngô Đình Diệm allowed the flying of the Vatican flag in honour of his brother, Archbishop Ngô Đình Thục.) Start of Buddhist crisis in South Vietnam.
- CVS Pharmacy opens in Lowell, Massachusetts.
- May 13 – A smallpox outbreak hits Stockholm, Sweden, lasting until July.
- May 14 – Kuwait becomes the 111th member of the United Nations.
- May 15 – Project Mercury: NASA launches Gordon Cooper on Mercury-Atlas 9, the last mission (on June 12 NASA Administrator James E. Webb tells Congress the program is complete).
- May 22 – A.C. Milan beats Benfica 2-1 at Wembley Stadium, London and wins the 1962–63 European Cup (football).
- May 23 – Fidel Castro visits the Soviet Union.
- May 25 – The Organisation of African Unity is established in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- May 27 – The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan is singer-songwriter Bob Dylan's second studio album, and most influential, opening with the song "Blowin' in the Wind", released by Columbia Records in the United States.
- June 3
- Huế chemical attacks: The Army of the Republic of Vietnam rains liquid chemicals on the heads of Buddhist protestors, injuring 67 people. The United States threatens to cut off aid to the regime of Ngô Đình Diệm.
- Pope John XXIII dies.
- June 4 – President John F. Kennedy signs Executive Order 11110, authorizing the Secretary of the Treasury to issue silver certificates.
- June 5 – The first annual National Hockey League Entry Draft is held in Montreal.
- June 10 – President John F. Kennedy delivers his American University speech, "A Strategy of Peace", in Washington, D.C.
- June 10 – The University of Central Florida is established by the Florida legislature.
- June 11
Thích Quảng Đức's self-immolation
- In Saigon, Buddhist monk Thích Quảng Đức commits self-immolation to protest the oppression of Buddhists by the Ngô Đình Diệm administration.
- Alabama Governor George Wallace stands in the door of the University of Alabama to protest against integration, before stepping aside and allowing blacks James Hood and Vivian Malone to enroll.
- President John F. Kennedy broadcasts a historic Civil Rights Address, in which he promises a Civil Rights Bill, and asks for "the kind of equality of treatment that we would want for ourselves".
- June 12
- Medgar Evers is murdered in Jackson, Mississippi. (His killer, Byron De La Beckwith, is convicted in 1994.)
- The film Cleopatra is released.
- June 13
- The cancellation of Mercury-Atlas 10 effectively ends the United States' manned spaceflight Project Mercury.
- The New York Commodity Exchange begins trading silver futures contracts.
- June 15 – The AC Cobra makes its first appearance at the 24 Hours of Le Mans. It would go on to win its class the following year.
- June 16 – Vostok 6 carries Soviet cosmonaut Valentina Tereshkova, the first woman into space.
- June 17 – Abington School District v. Schempp: The U.S. Supreme Court rules that state-mandated Bible reading in public schools is unconstitutional.
- June 19 – Valentina Tereshkova the first woman in space, returns to Earth.
- June 20
- Establishment of the Moscow–Washington hotline (officially, the Direct Communications Link or DCL; unofficially, the "red telephone"; and in fact a teleprinter link) is authorized by signing of a Memorandum of Understanding in Geneva by representatives of the Soviet Union and the United States.
- Swedish Air Force Colonel Stig Wennerström is arrested as a spy for the Soviet Union.
- June 21 – Pope Paul VI (Giovanni Battista Montini) succeeds Pope John XXIII as the 262nd pope.
- June 23 – Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room opens at Disneyland, premiering the first Audio-Animatronics in the park.
- June 26 – John F. Kennedy gives his "Ich bin ein Berliner" speech in West Berlin, East Germany.
- June – UNESCO History of Mankind, vol. 1 published.
- July 1 – ZIP codes are introduced by the United States Postal Service.
- July 5 – Diplomatic relations between the Israeli and the Japanese governments are raised to embassy level.
- July 7 – Double Seven Day scuffle: Secret police loyal to Ngô Đình Nhu, brother of President Ngô Đình Diệm, attack American journalists including Peter Arnett and David Halberstam at a demonstration during the Buddhist crisis in South Vietnam.
- July 11 – South Africa: police raid Liliesleaf Farm to the north of Johannesburg, arresting a group of African National Congress leaders.
- July 12 – Pauline Reade (16) is abducted by Ian Brady and Myra Hindley in Manchester, England, the first victim of the Moors murders; her remains are located in July 1987.
- July 19 – American test pilot Joe Walker, flying the X-15, reaches an altitude of 65.8 miles (105.9 kilometers), making it a sub-orbital spaceflight by recognized international standards.
- July 26
- An earthquake in Skopje, Yugoslavia (present-day Republic of Macedonia) leaves 1,800 dead.
- NASA launches Syncom 2, the world's first geostationary (synchronous) satellite.
- July 30 – The Soviet newspaper Izvestia reports that British diplomat and double agent Kim Philby has been given asylum in Moscow.
: March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom
- August 5 – The United States, United Kingdom and Soviet Union sign the Partial Nuclear Test Ban Treaty.
- August 8 – The Great Train Robbery takes place in Buckinghamshire, England.
- August 15 – Trois Glorieuses: President Fulbert Youlou is overthrown in the Republic of Congo after a three-day uprising in the capital, Brazzaville.
- August 18 – American civil rights movement: James Meredith becomes the first black person to graduate from the University of Mississippi.
- August 21 – Xá Lợi Pagoda raids: The Army of the Republic of Vietnam Special Forces loyal to Ngô Đình Nhu, brother of President Ngô Đình Diệm, vandalise Buddhist pagodas across South Vietnam, arresting thousands and leaving an estimated hundreds dead. In the wake of the raids, the Kennedy administration by Cable 243 orders the United States Embassy, Saigon to explore alternative leadership in the country, opening the way towards a coup against Diệm.
- August 22 – American test pilot Joe Walker again achieves a sub-orbital spaceflight according to international standards, this time by piloting the X-15 to an altitude of 67.0 miles (107.8 kilometers).
- August 24 – First games played in the Bundesliga, the primary professional Association football league in West Germany, replacing the Oberliga.
- August 28 – Martin Luther King Jr. delivers his "I Have a Dream" speech on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial to an audience of at least 250,000, during the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom. It is, at that point, the single largest protest in American history.
- September 1 – Establishment of language areas and facilities in Belgium comes into effect. This will become the foundation for further state reform in Belgium.
- September 5 – British showgirl Christine Keeler is arrested for perjury for her part in the Profumo affair. On December 6 she is sentenced to 9 months in prison.
- September 6 – The Centre for International Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI) is founded.
- September 7 – The Pro Football Hall of Fame opens in Canton, Ohio with 17 charter members.
- September 10 – Sicilian Mafia boss Bernardo Provenzano is indicted for murder (he is captured 43 years later, on April 11, 2006).
- September 15 – American civil rights movement: The 16th Street Baptist Church bombing, in Birmingham, Alabama, kills 4 and injures 22.
- September 16 – Malaysia is formed through the merging of the Federation of Malaya and the British crown colony of Singapore, North Borneo (renamed Sabah) and Sarawak.
- September 18 – Rioters burn down the British Embassy in Jakarta, to protest the formation of Malaysia.
- September 23 – King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals is established by a Saudi Royal Decree as the College of Petroleum and Minerals.
- September 24 – The United States Senate ratifies the Partial Nuclear Test Ban Treaty.
- September 25
- The Denning Report on the Profumo affair is published in Great Britain.
- In the Dominican Republic, Juan Bosch is deposed by a coup d'état led by the military with civilian support.
- September 29
- The second period of the Second Vatican Council in Rome opens.
- The University of East Anglia is established in Norwich, England.
- October 1 – U.S. President John F. Kennedy toasts Emperor Haile Selassie at a luncheon in Rockville, Maryland.
- October 2
- Nigeria becomes a republic; The 1st Republican Constitution is established.
- The Presidential Commission on the Status of Women in the United States issues its final reports to President Kennedy.
- October 3 – 1963 Honduran coup d'état: A violent coup in Honduras pre-empts the October 13 election, ends a period of reform under President Ramón Villeda Morales and begins two decades of military rule under General Oswaldo López Arellano.
- October 4 – Hurricane Flora, one of the worst Atlantic storms in history, hits Hispaniola and Cuba, killing nearly 7,000 people.
- October 8 – Sam Cooke and his band are arrested after trying to register at a "whites only" motel in Louisiana. In the months following, he records the song "A Change Is Gonna Come".
- October 9 – In northeast Italy, over 2,000 people are killed when a large landslide behind the Vajont Dam causes a giant wave of water to overtop it.
- October 10
- The Partial Nuclear Test Ban Treaty, signed on August 5, takes effect.
- The second James Bond film, From Russia with Love, opens in the UK.
- October 14 – A revolution starts in Radfan, South Yemen, against British colonial rule.
- October 16 – The thousandth day of John F. Kennedy's presidency.
- October 19 – Alec Douglas-Home succeeds Harold Macmillan as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- October 24 – Fire at the Soviet Union's Baikonur Cosmodrome in an R-9 Desna underground missile silo; seven people are killed.
- October 28 – Demolition of the 1910 Pennsylvania Station begins in New York City, continuing until 1966.
- October 30 – The car manufacturing firm Lamborghini is founded in Italy.
- October 31 – 74 die in a gas explosion during a Holiday on Ice show at the Indiana State Fair Coliseum in Indianapolis.
- November 1 – Arecibo Observatory, a radio telescope, officially begins operation in Puerto Rico.
- November 2 – 1963 South Vietnamese coup: Arrest and assassination of Ngo Dinh Diem, the South Vietnamese President.
- November 6 – 1963 South Vietnamese coup: Coup leader General Dương Văn Minh takes over as leader of South Vietnam.
- November 7 – 11 German miners are rescued from a collapsed mine after 14 days in what becomes known as the "Wunder von Lengede" ("miracle of Lengede").
- November 8 – Finnair aircraft OH-LCA crashes before landing at Mariehamn Airport on the Åland Islands.
- November 9 – Two disasters in Japan:
- Miike coal mine explosion: A coal mine explosion kills 458 and sends 839 carbon monoxide poisoning victims to hospital.
- Tsurumi rail accident: A triple train disaster in Yokohama kills 161.
- November 10 – Malcolm X makes an historic speech in Detroit, Michigan ("Message to the Grass Roots").
- November 14 – A volcanic eruption under the sea near Iceland creates a new island, Surtsey.
- November 16 – A newspaper strike begins in Toledo, Ohio.
- November 18 – The first push-button telephone is made available to AT&T customers in the United States.
: President Lyndon B. Johnson
being sworn in, after assassination
of John F. Kennedy
- November 22
- Assassination of John F. Kennedy: In a motorcade in Dallas, Texas, U.S. President John F. Kennedy is fatally shot by Lee Harvey Oswald, and Governor of Texas John Connally is seriously wounded. Upon Kennedy's death, Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson becomes the 36th President of the United States. A few hours later, President Johnson is sworn in aboard Air Force One, as Kennedy's body is flown back to Washington, D.C. Stores and businesses shut down for the entire weekend and Monday, in tribute.
- English-born writer Aldous Huxley, author of Brave New World, dies of cancer in the United States.
- Irish-born theologian and writer C. S. Lewis, author of works including The Chronicles of Narnia, The Screwtape Letters and Mere Christianity, dies of renal failure at his home in Oxford (England).
- Phil Spector's A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector is released.
- The Beatles' second UK album, With the Beatles, is released.
- November 23
- Moors murders: John Kilbride (12) is abducted by Ian Brady and Myra Hindley in England.
- The first episode of the BBC television series Doctor Who is broadcast in the United Kingdom.
- The Golden Age Nursing Home fire kills 63 elderly people near Fitchville, Ohio.
- November 24
- Lee Harvey Oswald, assassin of John F. Kennedy, is shot dead by Jack Ruby in Dallas, an event seen on live national television.
- Vietnam War: New U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson confirms that the United States intends to continue supporting South Vietnam militarily and economically.
- November 25 – State funeral of John F. Kennedy: President Kennedy is buried at Arlington National Cemetery. Schools around the nation cancel classes that day; millions watch the funeral on live international television.
- November 29
- U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson establishes the Warren Commission to investigate the assassination of John F. Kennedy.
- Trans-Canada Air Lines Flight 831, a Douglas DC-8 crashes into a wooded hillside after taking-off from Dorval International Airport near Montreal, killing all 118 on board, the worst air disaster for many years in Canada's history.
- Foundation stone for Mirzapur Cadet College is laid in East Pakistan (present-day Bangladesh).
- November 30 – Australian federal election, 1963: Robert Menzies' Liberal/Country Coalition Government is re-elected with a increased majority to an unprecedented eighth term in office, defeating the Labor Party led by Arthur Calwell. This would be the final lower house election won by Menzies, who would retire from office during the term as the longest-serving Prime Minister in Australian history; he would be replaced by Harold Holt.
- December 3 – The Warren Commission begins its investigation into the assassination of John F. Kennedy.
- December 4 – The second period of the Second Vatican Council closes.
- December 5 – The Seliger Forschungs-und-Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH demonstrates rockets for military use to military representatives of non-NATO-countries near Cuxhaven. Although these rockets land via parachute at the end of their flight and no allied laws are violated, the Soviet Union protests this action.
- December 7 – Tony Verna, a CBS-TV director, debuts an improved version of instant replay during his direction of a live televised sporting event, the Army–Navy Game of college football played in Philadelphia. This instance is notable as it was the first instant replay system to use videotape instead of film.
- December 8
- A lightning strike causes the crash of Pan Am Flight 214 near Elkton, Maryland, killing 81 people.
- Frank Sinatra, Jr. is kidnapped at Harrah's Lake Tahoe.
- December 10
- In the United States, the X-20 Dyna-Soar spaceplane program is cancelled.
- Chuck Yeager narrowly escapes death while testing an NF-104A rocket-augmented aerospace trainer when his aircraft goes out of control at 108,700 feet (nearly 21 miles up) and crashes. He parachutes to safety at 8,500 feet after vainly battling to gain control of the powerless, rapidly falling craft. In this incident he becomes the first pilot to make an emergency ejection in the full pressure suit needed for high altitude flights.
- December 12 – Kenya gains independence from the United Kingdom, with Jomo Kenyatta as prime minister.
- December 19 – Zanzibar gains independence from the United Kingdom, as a constitutional monarchy under Sultan Jamshid bin Abdullah.
- December 21 – Cyprus Emergency: Inter-communal fighting erupts between Greek and Turkish Cypriots.
- December 22 – The cruise ship TSMS Lakonia burns 180 miles (290 km) north of Madeira, with the loss of 128 lives.
- December 25
- Walt Disney releases his 18th feature-length animated motion picture The Sword in the Stone, about the boyhood of King Arthur. It is the penultimate animated film personally supervised by Disney.
- İsmet İnönü of the Republican People's Party (CHP) forms the new government of Turkey (28th government, coalition partners; independents, İnönü has served 10 ten times as a prime minister, this is his last government).
- December 26 – The Beatles' "I Want to Hold Your Hand" and "I Saw Her Standing There" are released in the United States, marking the beginning of Beatlemania on an international level.
- December 31 – Federation of Rhodesia and Nyasaland dissolves.
1963: Date unknown
- David H. Frisch and J.H. Smith prove that the radioactive decay of mesons is slowed by their motion (see Einstein's special relativity and general relativity).
- The Semi-Automatic Ground Environment for the defense of the United States is fully deployed.
- The TAT-3 transatlantic communications cable goes into operation.
- Ivan Sutherland writes the revolutionary Sketchpad program and runs it on the Lincoln TX-2 computer at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Construction of Moscow's Ostankino Tower begins.
- The IEEE Computer Society is founded.
- The Urdu keyboard is standardised by the Central Language Board in Pakistan.
- Harvey Ball invents the ubiquitous smiley face symbol.
- The iconic Porsche 911 is first produced.
- The Reformed Druids of North America is founded.
- The 1955 film Oklahoma!, an adaptation of the famed Rodgers and Hammerstein musical, is re-released.
- Hergé's The Castafiore Emerald is published.
- January 1 – Linda Henry, English actress
- January 2
- David Cone, American baseball player
- Edgar Martínez, American baseball player
- January 4
- Dave Foley, Canadian actor and comedian
- Till Lindemann, German singer (Rammstein)
- January 5 – Jiang Wen, Chinese actor, film director and screenwriter
- January 6 – Tony Halme, Finnish boxer and politician (d. 2010)
- January 7 – Rand Paul, U.S Senator from Kentucky
- January 11 – Teal Marchande, American actress
- January 14 – Steven Soderbergh, American film director
- January 15 – Mathias Döpfner, journalist and chief executive officer of German media group Axel Springer SE
- January 16 – James May, English motoring journalist and television show host
- January 18 – Ian Crook, English footballer
- January 17 – Kai Hansen, German power metal guitarist and singer
- January 19 – Caron Wheeler, British singer-songwriter (Soul II Soul)
- January 20 – Firebreaker Chip, American professional wrestler
- January 21
- Hakeem Olajuwon, Nigerian basketball player
- Detlef Schrempf, German basketball player
- January 23 – Gail O'Grady, American actress
- January 24 – Arnold Vanderlyde, Dutch boxer
- January 26
- Chin Siu-ho, Hong Kong actor
- Jazzie B, British DJ, music producer (Soul II Soul)
- José Mourinho, Portuguese football manager
- Andrew Ridgeley, English singer
- January 29 – Octave Octavian Teodorescu, Romanian composer, vanguard rock musician, multi-instrumentist
- January 30
- Daphne Ashbrook, American actress
- Thomas Brezina, Austrian author
- Shōko Tsuda, Japanese voice actress
- February 2 – Eva Cassidy, American vocalist (d. 1996)
- February 3 – Gretel Killeen, Australian journalist
- February 4 – Pirmin Zurbriggen, Swiss alpine skier
- February 8
- Joshua Kadison, American singer-songwriter
- Gene Steratore, American football official
- February 10 – Smiley Culture, British reggae singer (d. 2011)
- February 11 – Diane Franklin, American actress
- February 12
- Brent Jones, American football player
- John Michael Higgins, American actor and voice actor
- February 14
- Enrico Colantoni, Canadian actor
- John R. Dilworth, American animator and producer
- D'wayne Wiggins, American singer-songwriter and record producer (Tony! Toni! Toné!)
- February 17
- Michael Jordan, American basketball player
- Larry the Cable Guy, American actor and comedian
- February 18 – Rob Andrew, English rugby union player
- February 19
- Joey Diaz, Cuban-American comedian, actor, and podcaster
- Seal, English singer
- Jessica Tuck, American actress
- February 20 – Charles Barkley, American basketball player
- February 21 – William Baldwin, American actor
- February 22
- Vijay Singh, Fiji golfer
- Don Wakamatsu, American baseball player
- February 23 – Bobby Bonilla, American baseball player
- February 26 – Chase Masterson, American actress and singer
- February 27 – Virginie Boutaud, Brazilian singer and actress (Metrô, Virginie & Fruto Proibido)
- March 1
- Thomas Anders, German singer (Modern Talking)
- Russell Wong, American actor
- March 2 – Tuff Hedeman, American PRCA World Champion Bull Rider
- March 3 – Martín Fiz, Spanish long-distance runner
- March 4
- Jason Newsted, American bassist
- Daniel Roebuck, American actor
- March 5
- Thomas Hermanns, German TV-presenter, director, TV-author and comedian
- Joel Osteen, American televangelist and son of John Osteen
- March 6
- Kathy Kelly, American musician
- Gary Stevens, American jockey
- March 7 – Kim Ung-yong, Korean child prodigy
- March 10 – Rick Rubin, American music producer
- March 11 – Alex Kingston, English actress
- March 12
- Farahnaz Pahlavi, Iranian princess
- Joaquim Cruz, Brazilian runner
- Jake Weber, British actor
- March 13 – Fito Páez, Argentine musician
- March 14
- Bruce Reid, Australian cricketer
- Mike Rochford, Major League Baseball pitcher
- Andrew Fleming, American film director
- Mahiro Maeda, Japanese animators
- March 15 – Bret Michaels, American rock singer (Poison)
- March 16 – Kevin Smith, New Zealand actor (d. 2002)
- March 17
- Lise Simms, American actress
- Alex Fong, Hong Kong actor
- March 18
- Jeff LaBar, American rock guitarist
- Ratna Pathak, Indian film actress
- Vanessa Williams, African-American beauty queen, actress and singer
- March 19 – Mary Scheer, American actress and comedian
- March 20
- Paul Annacone, American tennis player and coach
- Kathy Ireland, American model and actress
- David Thewlis, English actor
- March 21
- Shawn Lane, American musician (d. 2003)
- Ronald Koeman, Dutch football player and manager
- March 22
- Martín Vizcarra, Peruvian engineer and politician, First Vice President of Peru
- Susan Ann Sulley, British musician
- March 23 – Jose Miguel Gonzalez Martin del Campo, Spanish football player
- March 24 – John T. Chisholm, American prosecutor; District Attorney of Milwaukee County, Wisconsin (2007–present)
- March 25 – Andrew O'Connor, English actor, comedian, magician, television presenter and executive producer
- March 26 – Natsuhiko Kyogoku, Japanese writer
- March 27
- Charly Alberti, Argentinian musician
- Dave Koz, American jazz musician
- Quentin Tarantino, American actor, director, writer and producer
- Xuxa, Brazilian television personality
- March 28 – Chieko Honda, Japanese voice actress (d. 2013)
- April 3
- Karl Beattie, British director, husband of Yvette Fielding
- Criss Oliva, American metal guitarist (Savatage) (d. 1993)
- April 4
- Jack Del Rio, American football player and coach
- Dale Hawerchuk, Canadian ice hockey player
- Graham Norton, Irish comedian and talk show host
- Frank Yallop, Canadian footballer
- April 6 – Rafael Correa, President of Ecuador
- April 8 – Julian Lennon, British musician, son of John Lennon
- April 9 – Joe Scarborough, American newscaster
- April 10
- Warren DeMartini, American rock guitarist
- Doris Leuthard, Swiss politician and lawyer
- Dean Norris, American actor
- April 11 – Chris Ferguson, American poker player
- April 12
- Michael English, American Christian musician
- Tracy Camilla Johns, American actress
- Ai Orikasa, Japanese voice actress and singer
- April 13 – Garry Kasparov, Russian chess player
- April 15 – Beata Szydło, Prime Minister of Poland
- April 16 – Jimmy Osmond, American singer
- April 17 – Joel Murray, American actor
- April 18
- Eric McCormack, Canadian actor
- Conan O'Brien, American television entertainer and talk show host
- April 19 – Valerie Plame, United States CIA Operations officer
- April 21
- Ken Caminiti, American baseball player (d. 2004)
- Roy Dupuis, Canadian actor
- April 24 – Tõnu Trubetsky, Estonian rock musician (Vennaskond)
- April 25 – Pascal of Bollywood, French singer
- April 26
- Jet Li, Chinese martial artist and actor
- Colin Scotts, Australian-born American football player
- April 27
- Russell T. Davies, Welsh television producer and writer
- Cali Timmins, Canadian actress
- April 29 – Mike Babcock, Canadian ice hockey coach
- April 30 – Michael Waltrip, American race car driver
- May 1 – Benjamin LaGuer, American prisoner proclaiming innocence for more than two decades
- May 2 – Ray Traylor, American professional wrestler ("Big Boss Man") (d. 2004)
- May 5 – James LaBrie, Canadian vocalist (Dream Theater)
- May 8 – Anthony Field, Australian musician, actor, songwriter and producer
- May 9 – Gary Daniels, British martial artist and actor
- May 10 – A. Raja, Indian politician
- May 11 – Natasha Richardson, English actress (d. 2009)
- May 12 – Jerry Trimble, American actor and martial artist
- May 16
- Jon Coffelt, American artist
- Mercedes Echerer, Austrian actress and politician
- May 23 – Wally Dallenbach Jr., American race car driver and announcer
- May 24
- Ken Flach, American tennis player (d. 2018)
- Michael Chabon, American author
- Joe Dumars, American basketball player
- Rich Rodriguez, American football coach
- May 25
- Mike Myers, Canadian actor and comedian
- Eha Rünne, Estonian shot putter and discus thrower
- May 26
- Clive Cowdery, English insurance entrepreneur
- Musetta Vander, South African actress
- May 29
- Lisa Whelchel, American actress, singer and writer
- Tracey E. Bregman, American actress and designer
- May 31
- Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary
- Wesley Willis, American outsider musician (d. 2003)
- June 1 – David Westhead, English actor and producer
- June 2 – Bernard Cazeneuve, Prime Minister of France
- June 4 – Sean Fitzpatrick, New Zealand rugby union player
- June 5 – Joe Rudán, Hungarian heavy metal singer
- June 6
- Jason Isaacs, British actor
- Anthony Starke, American actor
- June 9 – Johnny Depp, American actor and film director
- June 12
- Warwick Capper, Australian rules footballer
- Tim DeKay, American character actor
- Jerry Lynn, American professional wrestler
- June 13 – Bettina Bunge, German tennis player
- June 14 – Rambo Amadeus, Montenegrin singer-songwriter
- June 15 – Helen Hunt, American actress
- June 16 – The Sandman, American professional wrestler
- June 17 – Greg Kinnear, American actor
- June 18
- Juan Chioran, Argentine-Canadian actor
- Rumen Radev, President of Bulgaria
- Bruce Smith, American football player
- June 20 – Amir Derakh, American musician
- June 21
- Tiger Huang, Taiwanese popular singer
- Ignasius Jonan, Indonesian Minister
- Rene Medvešek, Croatian actor
- Jan Pinkava, Czech director and writer
- June 22
- Randy Couture, American mixed martial arts fighter
- Hokutoumi Nobuyoshi, Japanese sumo wrestler
- John Tenta, Canadian wrestler (d. 2006)
- June 23
- Marianne Berglund, Swedish road racing cyclinst
- Laureen Harper, wife of Prime Minister of Canada Stephen Harper
- Shin Ji-ho, South Korean politician
- Liu Cixin, Chinese science fiction writer
- Colin Montgomerie, Scottish golfer
- June 24
- Preki, Serbia-born American footballer
- Sükhbaataryn Batbold, Mongolian politician
- Mike Wieringo, American comic-book artist (d. 2007)
- Jascha Richter, Danish single and songwriter, frontman of Michael Learns to Rock
- June 25
- Doug Gilmour, Canadian hockey player
- Yann Martel, Canadian author
- George Michael, British pop musician, lead singer of Wham! (d. 2016)
- John Benjamin Hickey, American actor
- June 26 – Mikhail Khodorkovsky, Russian businessman, activist and oligarch
- June 29
- Anne-Sophie Mutter, German violinist
- Thomas W. Gabrielsson, Swedish actor
- June 30
- Mark Bourneville, New Zealand rugby league player
- Rupert Graves, English actor
- Jaddy Simai Jaddy, Tanzanian CCM politician
- Yngwie Malmsteen, Swedish guitarist, composer and bandleader
- Paul Newallo, Trinidad and Tobago swimmer
- Vladimir Vermezović, Serbian football player and coach
- In-Jin Yoon, South Korean sociologist
- July 1
- Mike Joyce, English drummer
- Kenneth Erskine, British serial killer
- Rick Hunolt, American heavy metal guitarist
- Igor Zhelezovski, Belarusian speed skater
- Zhang Zhicheng, Chinese fencer
- July 4
- Christopher G. Kennedy, son of Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy
- R.S. Thanenthiran, Malaysian politician and businessman
- July 5 – Zbigniew Hoffmann, Polish politician
- July 6 – Miguel Garikoitz Aspiazu Rubina, Basque separatist
- July 7
- Vonda Shepard, American pop/rock singer, songwriter and actress
- Doug Dunakey, American golfer
- Fermín Alvarado Arroyo, Mexican politician
- Janni Larsen, Danish female darts player
- José María Larrañaga, Peruvian swimmer
- Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, Indian filmmaker and screenwriter
- July 8
- Luis de Jesús Rodríguez, Dominican attorney, businessman and entrepreneur
- Dmitry Pevtsov, Russian actor
- July 10
- Fatemeh Goudarzi, Iranian actress
- Ian Lougher, British motorcycle racer
- July 11 – Lisa Rinna, American actress
- July 13 – Spud Webb, American basketball player
- July 15
- Brigitte Nielsen, Danish actress
- Joy Smithers, Australian actress
- July 16
- Phoebe Cates, American actress
- Mikael Pernfors, Swedish tennis player
- July 17
- Suha Arafat, widow of Yasser Arafat
- King Letsie III of Lesotho
- Regina Belle, American singer–songwriter and actress
- Matti Nykänen, Finnish ski jumper
- July 18
- Sandy Fox, American voice actress
- Martín Torrijos, President of Panama
- Al Snow, American professional wrestler
- July 20 – Gbenga Aluko, Nigerian politician
- July 21 – Giant Silva, Brazilian national basketball player, mixed martial artist and professional wrestler
- July 22 – Emilio Butragueño, Spanish football player
- July 24
- Julie Krone, American jockey
- Karl Malone, American basketball player
- July 27 – Donnie Yen, Hong Kong actor and martial artist
- July 28 – Beverley Craven, British singer-songwriter
- July 29
- Jim Beglin, Irish football commentator
- Graham Poll, English football referee
- July 30
- Lisa Kudrow, American actress
- Chris Mullin, American basketball player and executive
- Mandakini (aka Yasmeen Joseph), Indian Bollywood actress
- August 1
- Coolio, African-American rapper
- Demián Bichir, Mexican actor
- August 2 – Laura Bennett, American fashion designer
- August 3
- Tasmin Archer, English singer
- James Hetfield, American musician (Metallica)
- Lisa Ann Walter, American actress and producer
- August 5
- Mark Strong, English actor
- Doris Schröder-Köpf, German journalist and wife of German chancellor Gerhard Schröder
- August 6 – Kevin Mitnick, American computer hacker
- August 7
- Ramon Estevez, American actor
- Hiroaki Hirata, Japanese voice actor
- Harold Perrineau, American actor
- Wendy van der Plank, Welsh actress
- August 8
- Rica Fukami, Japanese voice actress
- Emi Shinohara, Japanese voice actress
- Stephen Walkom, Canadian ice hockey official and executive
- August 9 – Whitney Houston, African-American singer (d. 2012)
- August 10 – Andrew Sullivan, British-born American blogger and political commentator
- August 13
- Sridevi, Indian actress (d. 2018)
- Steve Higgins, American writer, producer, announcer, actor and comedian
- Édouard Michelin, French businessman (d. 2006)
- August 14 – Emmanuelle Béart, French actress
- August 15
- Alejandro González Iñárritu, Mexican film director, producer and screenwriter
- Valery Levaneuski, entrepreneur, politician and political prisoner
- August 16 – Christine Cavanaugh, American voice actress (d. 2014)
- August 17 – James Whitbourn, British composer
- August 18 – Heino Ferch, German actor
- August 19
- John Stamos, American actor
- Joey Tempest, Swedish singer-songwriter (Europe)
- August 21
- Richmond Arquette, American actor
- King Mohammed VI of Morocco
- August 22 – Tori Amos, American singer
- August 23
- Glória Pires, Brazilian actress
- Hans-Henning Fastrich, German field hockey player
- Park Chan-wook, South Korean film director and screenwriter
- Kenny Wallace, American race car driver
- August 24 – Hideo Kojima, Japanese director, screenwriter, video game designer and video game producer
- August 25 – Miro Cerar, 10th Prime Minister of Slovenia
- August 26
- Liu Huan, Chinese singer
- Michael Tao, Hong Kong actor
- August 30
- Michael Chiklis, American actor
- Phil Mills, British race car driver
- August 31
- Todd Carty, Irish actor
- Egyptian Lover, African-American rapper, DJ and producer
- September 1 – Carola Smit, Dutch musician
- September 6 – Geert Wilders, Dutch politician
- September 7
- Eazy-E, African-American rapper (d. 1995)
- Karen Dianne Baldwin, Miss Universe 1982
- September 8 – Li Ning, Chinese gymnast
- September 9 – Markus Wasmeier, German alpine-skier
- September 10 – Randy Johnson, American baseball player
- September 11 – Joey Dedio, American actor
- September 12 – Norberto Barba, American cinematographer and film director
- September 14 – Robert Herjavec, Canadian businessman, investor and television personality
- September 15 – Stephen C. Spiteri, Maltese military historian
- September 16
- Leslie Wing, American actress
- Andréa Beltrão, Brazilian actress
- Richard Marx, American pop/rock singer
- September 17
- James Urbaniak, American actor and voice actor
- Masahiro Chono, Japanese professional wrestler
- September 18
- Christopher Heyerdahl, Canadian actor
- Dan Povenmire, American animator, producer and voice actor
- September 19
- Jarvis Cocker, English rock musician (Pulp)
- David Seaman, English football goalkeeper
- September 21
- Cecil Fielder, American baseball player
- Angus Macfadyen, Scottish actor
- Mamoru Samuragochi, Japanese impostor
- September 25 – Tate Donovan, American actor and director
- September 28
- Steve Blackman, American professional wrestler
- Elliot Levine, Keyboardist (Heatwave)
- September 29
- Dave Andreychuk, Canadian hockey player
- Les Claypool, American bassist (Primus)
- October 1
- Mark McGwire, American baseball player
- Iriana Joko Widodo, 7th First Ladies of Indonesia, Wife Joko Widodo
- October 5
- Dame Laura Davies, English golfer
- Ronni Le Tekrø, Norwegian guitarist (TNT)
- October 6 – Elisabeth Shue, American actress
- October 10
- Anita Mui, Hong Kong singer (d. 2003)
- Daniel Pearl, American journalist (d. 2002)
- Jolanda de Rover, Dutch swimmer
- October 12
- Mabi de Almeida, Angolan football coach (d. 2010)
- Lane Frost, American bull rider (d. 1989)
- Satoshi Kon, Japanese anime director (d. 2010)
- Dave Legeno, English actor and mixed martial artist (d. 2014)
- October 14
- Alan McDonald, Northern Irish footballer
- Lori Petty, American actress, director and screenwriter
- October 19 – Sinitta, Anglo-American singer
- October 20 – John Storgårds, Finnish conductor and violinist
- October 22 – Brian Boitano, American figure skater
- October 23
- Thomas Di Leva, Swedish singer
- Wilson Yip, Hong Kong actor and director
- October 25 – John Levén, Swedish bassist (Europe)
- October 26
- Ted Demme, American director and producer (d. 2002)
- Tom Cavanagh, Canadian actor and director
- Natalie Merchant, American singer, songwriter and musician
- October 27
- Johnny Adair, Northern Irish/Ulster loyalist
- Feyyaz Uçar, Turkish footballer
- Farin Urlaub, German singer, band Die Ärzte
- Marla Maples, American actress and television personality
- October 28 – Lauren Holly, American actress
- October 30 – Kristina Wagner, American actress
- October 31
- Johnny Marr, English musician
- Fred McGriff, American baseball player
- Dermot Mulroney, American actor
- Rob Schneider, American actor, comedian and film director
- Sarah Jane Brown, wife of British Prime Minister Gordon Brown
- November 1
- Rick Allen, British rock musician (Def Leppard)
- Mark Hughes, Welsh football player & manager
- Katja Riemann, German actress
- November 2
- Valdemiro Santiago, Brazilian evangelical pastor
- Bobby Dall, American rock bassist (Poison)
- Craig Saavedra, American filmmaker
- November 4 – Lena Zavaroni, Scottish entertainer (d. 1999)
- November 5
- Tatum O'Neal, American actress
- Gabby Concepcion, Filipino actor
- November 6 – Rozz Williams, American singer (d. 1998)
- November 7 – John Barnes, Jamaican-born English footballer
- November 8 – Paul Butcher, American football linebacker
- November 10
- Hugh Bonneville, British actor
- Tommy Davidson, American actor
- November 11 – Kip James, American professional wrestler
- November 13 – Vinny Testaverde, American football player
- November 15 – Benny Elias, Australian rugby player
- November 18
- Len Bias, American basketball player (d. 1986)
- Dante Bichette, American baseball player
- November 19
- Jon Potter, British field hockey player
- Terry Farrell, American actress
- Peter Schmeichel, Danish football player
- November 20 – Ming-Na Wen, Macanese-American actress
- November 21 – Nicollette Sheridan, English actress
- November 22 – Winsor Harmon, American actor
- November 23
- Troy Hurtubise, Canadian inventor
- Yoshino Takamori, Japanese voice actress
- November 25
- Holly Cole, Canadian jazz singer
- Bernie Kosar, American football player
- Kevin Chamberlin, American actor
- December 2 – Ann Patchett, American novelist
- December 3 – Terri Schiavo, American right-to-die cause célèbre (d. 2005)
- December 4 – Sergey Bubka, Ukrainian pole vaulter
- December 7
- Mark Bowen, Welsh footballer
- Paul Dobson, British voice actor
- December 8
- Greg Howe, American guitarist
- Toshiaki Kawada, Japanese professional wrestler
- December 9 – Bárbara Palacios, Miss Universe 1986
- December 12
- Juan Carlos Varela, Panamian politician and 37th President of Panama
- Ai Orikasa, Japanese voice actress
- December 13
- Uwe-Jens Mey, German speed skater
- Jake White, South African rugby coach
- December 14
- Cynthia Gibb, American actress
- Vytautas Juozapaitis, Lithuanian baritone, professor and television host
- December 15 – Helen Slater, American actress
- December 16
- Benjamin Bratt, American actor
- Jeff Carson, American singer
- Bärbel Schäfer, German television presenter and talk show host
- December 18
- Pauline Ester, French singer
- Rikiya Koyama, Japanese voice actor
- Charles Oakley, American basketball player
- Brad Pitt, American actor and film producer, co-founder of Plan B Entertainment
- December 19
- Jennifer Beals, American actress
- Til Schweiger, German actor
- December 20 – Joel Gretsch, American actor
- December 21
- Govinda Ahuja, Indian actor and politician
- Jacques Simonet, Belgian politician (d. 2007)
- December 22
- Vladimir Flórez, Colombian cartoonist
- Bryan Gunn, Scottish footballer
- Russell Lewis, British child actor and television writer
- Luna H. Mitani, Japanese-American Surrealist painter
- December 23
- Donna Tartt, American author
- Jess Harnell, American voice actor and musician
- Jim Harbaugh, American football player and coach
- December 24 – Sanjay Mehrotra, Indian entrepreneur
- December 26 – Lars Ulrich, Danish rock drummer (Metallica)
- December 29
- Francisco Bustamante, Filipino billiard player
- Sean Payton, American football coach
- December 30 – Kim Hill, American Christian singer
1963: Date unknown
- Wei Brian, Chinese entrepreneur
- Gregory Henriquez, Canadian architect
- January 1
- Filippo Del Giudice, Italian film producer (b. 1892)
- Robert S. Kerr, American businessman and politician (b. 1896)
- January 2
- Jack Carson, Canadian actor (b. 1910)
- Al Mamaux, baseball player and manager (b. 1894)
- Dick Powell, American actor (b. 1904)
- January 5
- Rogers Hornsby, American baseball player, (St. Louis Cardinals) and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame (b. 1896)
- Erik Strandmark, Swedish film actor (b. 1919)
- January 6
- Frank Tuttle, American film director (b. 1892)
- Stark Young, American teacher, playwright, novelist, painter, literary critic and essayist (b. 1881)
- January 7 – Erik Lundqvist, Swedish athlete (b. 1908)
- January 8
- Boris Morros, American movie producer and FBI double agent (b. 1891)
- Jack Okey, American art director (b. 1889)
- Kay Sage, American poet (b. 1898)
- January 9 – Enea Bossi, Sr., Italian-born American aerospace engineer and aviation pioneer (b. 1888)
- January 10 – Franz Planer, European film cinematographer (b. 1894)
- January 11 – Arthur Nock, English classicist, theologian and Harvard University professor (b. 1902)
- January 13
- Sonny Clark, American jazz pianist (b. 1931)
- Sylvanus Olympio, Togolese politician, 1st President of Togo (assassinated) (b. 1902)
- Ramón Gómez de la Serna, Spanish writer (b. 1888)
- January 14 – Gustav Regler, German Socialist novelist (b. 1898)
- January 15 – Cesare Fantoni, Italian actor (b. 1905)
- January 16
- Gilardo Gilardi, Argentine composer, pianist and conductor (b. 1889)
- Mario Ruspoli, 2nd Prince of Poggio Suasa (b. 1867)
- January 18
- Hugh Gaitskell, British politician, leader of the Labour Party (b. 1906)
- Edward Charles Titchmarsh, British mathematician (b. 1899)
- January 20 – Fyodor Terentyev, Soviet Olympic cross-country skier (b. 1925)
- January 21 – Al St. John, American actor (b. 1893)
- January 23
- Mohammad Ali Bogra, Pakistani statesman, politician and diplomat, 3rd Prime Minister of Pakistan (b. 1909)
- Józef Gosławski, Polish sculptor and medallic artist (b. 1908)
- January 24
- Otto Harbach, American lyricist and librettist (b. 1873)
- Kenneth Western, part of The Western Brothers (b. 1899)
- January 25 – Marion Sunshine, American actress (b. 1894)
- January 26 – Ole Olsen, American actor (b. 1892)
- January 27
- Jean Piccard, Swiss-born chemist and engineer (b. 1884)
- Evelyn Francisco, silent film actress (b. 1904)
- January 28 – John Farrow, American film director (b. 1904)
- January 29
- Anthony Coldeway, American screenwriter (b. 1887)
- Robert Frost, American poet (b. 1874)
- Lee Meadows, baseball player (b. 1894)
- January 30
- Jane Gail, American silent movie and stage actress (b. 1890)
- Cecil McGivern, British broadcasting executive and writer (b. 1907)
- Francis Poulenc, French composer (b. 1899)
- January 31
- Alasgar Alakbarov, Azerbaijani actor (b. 1910)
- Ossie Vitt, baseball player and manager (b. 1890)
- February 1
- Louis D. Lighton, American screenwriter and producer (b. 1895)
- Wyndham Standing, English actor (b. 1880)
- February 2 – William Gaxton, American vaudeville, film and theatre performer (b. 1893)
- February 6
- Abd el-Krim, Riffian political and military leader (b. 1882/83)
- Piero Manzoni, Italian artist (b. 1933)
- February 8
- George Dolenz, American actor (b. 1908)
- Ernst Glaeser, German writer (b. 1902)
- February 9 – Abd al-Karim Qasim, Iraqi general, 24th Prime Minister of Iraq (executed) (b. 1914)
- February 11 – Sylvia Plath, American poet and novelist (b. 1932)
- February 15
- Edgardo Donato, Uruguayan tango composer and orchestra leader (b. 1897)
- Louis J. Gasnier, French film director (b. 1875)
- Bump Hadley, Major League Baseball pitcher (b. 1904)
- February 16
- Else Jarlbak, Danish film actress (b. 1911)
- László Lajtha, Hungarian composer, ethnomusicologist and conductor (b. 1892)
- February 18
- Monte Blue, American actor (b. 1887)
- Beppe Fenoglio, Italian writer (b. 1887)
- Fernando Tambroni, Italian politician and 36th Prime Minister of Italy (b. 1901)
- Tokugawa Iemasa, Japanese politician, 17th head of the Tokugawa shogunate (b. 1884)
- Zareh I, Armenian Catholicos of Cilicia (b. 1915)
- February 19 – Benny Moré, Cuban singer (b. 1919)
- February 20
- Ferenc Fricsay, Hungarian conductor (b. 1914)
- Jacob Gade, Danish violinist and composer (b. 1879)
- Bill Hinchman, American baseball player (b. 1883)
- February 22 – Arthur Guy Empey, British soldier, author, screenwriter and actor (b. 1883)
- February 24 – Herbert Asbury, American journalist and writer (b. 1889)
- February 25 – Melville J. Herskovits, American anthropologist (b. 1895)
- February 28
- Rajendra Prasad, Indian politician, 1st President of India (b. 1884)
- Eppa Rixey, American baseball player (Cincinnati Reds) and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame (b. 1891)
- March 1 – Irish Meusel, American baseball player (b. 1893)
- March 4 – William Carlos Williams, American writer (b. 1883)
- March 5
- Patsy Cline, American singer plane crash (b. 1932)
- Cowboy Copas, American country music singer plane crash (b. 1913)
- Ludde Gentzel, Swedish film actor (b. 1885)
- Hawkshaw Hawkins, American country music singer plane crash (b. 1921)
- Cyril Smith, Scottish actor heart attack (b. 1892)
- March 6 – Robert E. Cornish, scientist (b. 1903)
- March 7 – Joachim Holst-Jensen, Norwegian film actor (b. 1880)
- March 11
- Ignat Bednarik, Romanian painter (b. 1882)
- Joe Judge, American baseball player (b. 1894)
- March 16
- Archduchess Elisabeth Marie of Austria (b. 1883)
- William Beveridge, British economist (b. 1879)
- March 17
- Thomas Lennon, screenwriter (b. 1896)
- Lizzie Miles, African American blues singer (b. 1895)
- March 18
- Hubert Gough, British general (b. 1870)
- Wanda Hawley, American actress (b. 1895)
- March 20 – Manuel Arteaga y Betancourt, Cuban cardinal (b. 1879)
- March 21 – Felice Minotti, Italian film actor (b. 1887)
- March 22
- Cilly Aussem, German tennis champion (b. 1909)
- Abraham Ellstein, American composer for Yiddish entertainments (b. 1907)
- Mihály Székely, Hungarian bass singer (b. 1901)
- March 23 – Thoralf Skolem, Norwegian mathematician (b. 1887)
- March 25 – Felix Adler, American screenwriter (b. 1884)
- March 26 – Jean Bruce, French writer (b. 1921)
- March 27 – Harry Piel, German actor, film director, screenwriter and film producer (b. 1892)
- March 28
- Antoine Balpêtré, French film actor (b. 1898)
- Frank J. Marion, American motion picture pioneer (b. 1869)
- Alec Templeton, Welsh composer, pianist and satirist
- March 29
- Pola Gojawiczyńska, Polish writer (b. 1896)
- Wilcy Moore, American baseball player (b. 1897)
- Henry Bordeaux, French writer and lawyer (b. 1870)
- March 31 – Harry Akst, American songwriter (b. 1894)
- April 1 – Agnes Mowinckel, Norwegian actress and stage producer (b. 1875)
- April 3 – Alma Richards, American Olympic gold medalist (b. 1890)
- April 4
- Gaetano Catanoso, Italian Roman Catholic priest and saint (b. 1879)
- Jason Robards, Sr., American stage and screen actor, heart attack (b. 1892)
- Oskari Tokoi, leader of the Social Democratic Party of Finland (b. 1873)
- April 6
- Mario Fabrizi, comedian and actor, stress-related illness (b. 1924)
- Otto Struve, Russian–American astronomer (b. 1897)
- April 7 – Amedeo Maiuri, Neapolitan archaeologist (b. 1886)
- April 9
- Eddie Edwards, American jazz trombonist (b. 1891)
- Benno Moiseiwitsch, Jewish-Ukrainian pianist (b. 1890)
- Xul Solar, Argentine painter, sculptor, writer (b. 1887)
- April 11 – Nando Bruno, Italian film actor (b. 1895)
- April 12
- Felix Manalo, 1st Executive Minister, Iglesia ni Cristo (b. 1886)
- Herbie Nichols, American jazz pianist and composer (b. 1919)
- April 14
- Abdel Messih El-Makari, Egyptian Coptic Orthodox monk, priest and saint (b. 1892)
- Arthur Jonath, German Olympic athlete (b. 1909)
- Kodō Nomura, Japanese novelist and music critic (b. 1882)
- Mahapandit Rahul Sankrityayan, Indian historian, writer and scholar (b. 1893)
- April 15 – Edward Hearn, American actor (b. 1888)
- April 23
- Yitzhak Ben-Zvi, Israel historian and politician, 2nd President of Israel (b. 1884)
- Ferruccio Cerio, Italian film writer and director (b. 1904)
- Paul Fejos, Hungarian film director (b. 1897)
- Harry Harper, American baseball player (b. 1895)
- Don C. Harvey, American television and film actor, cardiac arrest (b. 1911)
- Frederick Peters, American film actor (b. 1884)
- April 24
- Rino Corso Fougier, Italian air force general (b. 1894)
- Leonid Lukov, Soviet film director and screenwriter (b. 1909)
- April 25 – Christopher Hassall, English actor, dramatist, librettist, lyricist and poet (b. 1912)
- April 26 – Roland Pertwee, English playwright, screenwriter, director and actor (b. 1885)
- April 27 – Kenneth Macgowan, American film producer (b. 1888)
- April 30
- Giovanni Grasso, Italian film actor (b. 1888)
- William C. Mellor, American cinematographer, heart attack (b. 1903)
- Bryant Washburn, American film actor, heart attack (b. 1889)
- May 1 – Lope K. Santos, Filipino writer, Father of Philippine National Language and Grammar (b. 1879)
- May 2 – Van Wyck Brooks, American literary critic and writer (b. 1886)
- May 5 – Mohamed Khemisti, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Algeria (assassinated) (b. 1930)
- May 6 – Monty Woolley, American actor (b. 1888)
- May 7
- Theodore von Kármán, Hungarian-American engineer and physicist (b. 1881)
- Max Miller, British music hall comedian (b. 1894)
- May 11 – Herbert Spencer Gasser, American physiologist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1888)
- May 12
- Robert Kerr, Canadian Olympic athlete (b. 1882)
- A. W. Tozer, American Protestant pastor (b. 1897)
- May 16 – Oleg Penkovsky, Soviet military officer & spy (b. 1919)
- May 18 – Ernie Davis, American football player, first African-American to win the Heisman Trophy (b. 1939)
- May 24 – Elmore James, American blues guitarist (b. 1918)
- May 25 – Mehdi Frashëri, Albanian politician, 15th Prime Minister of Albania (b. 1872)
- May 29 – Netta Muskett, British novelist (b. 1887)
- May 31 – Edith Hamilton, German-born author (b. 1867)
Maria Guadalupe Garcia Zavala
- June 3
- Pope John XXIII (b. 1881)
- Nâzım Hikmet, Turkish poet (b. 1902)
- June 6 – William Baziotes, American painter (b. 1912)
- June 7 – ZaSu Pitts, American actress (b. 1894)
- June 9
- Antony Thachuparambil, Indian Syro-Malabar Catholic priest and servant of God (b. 1894)
- Jacques Villon, French painter (b. 1875)
- June 10 – Anita King, American actress and race-car driver (b. 1884)
- June 11
- Thích Quảng Đức, Vietnamese Buddhist monk (suicide) (b. 1897)
- Syed Abdul Rahim, First Indian national football manager (b. 1909)
- Alfred V. Kidder, American archaeologist (b. 1885)
- June 12
- Medgar Evers, African-American civil rights activist (b. 1925)
- Andrew Cunningham, British admiral (b. 1883)
- June 17
- Alan Brooke, British Field Marshal (b. 1883)
- Robert James Hudson, Governor of Southern Rhodesia (b. 1885)
- John Cowper Powys, novelist (b. 1872)
- June 18 – Pedro Armendáriz, Mexican actor (b. 1912)
- June 24 – Maria Guadalupe Garcia Zavala, Mexican Roman Catholic religious professed and saint (b. 1878)
- June 27 – John Maurice Clark, American economist (b. 1884)
- June 28 – Frank Baker, American baseball player (Philadelphia Athletics) and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame (b. 1886)
- July 1 – Sultan Abdullah bin Khalifa of Zanzibar (b. 1910)
- July 6 – George, Duke of Mecklenburg, head of the House of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (b. 1899)
- July 10 – Teddy Wakelam, English sports broadcaster and rugby union player (b. 1893)
- July 18 – Jack Solomon, American restaurateur (b. 1896)
- August 4 – Tom Keene, American actor (b. 1896)
- August 9 – Patrick Bouvier Kennedy, American infant son of President and Mrs. Kennedy
- August 10 – Estes Kefauver, American politician (b. 1903)
- August 11 – Clem Bevans, American actor (b. 1879)
- August 17 – Richard Barthelmess, American actor (b. 1895)
- August 20 – Joan Voûte, Dutch astronomer (b. 1879)
- August 22 – William Morris, 1st Viscount Nuffield, British businessman and a philanthropist (b. 1877)
- August 23 – Larry Keating, American actor (b. 1896)
- August 24 – James Kirkwood, Sr., American film director (b. 1875)
- August 27
- W. E. B. Du Bois, American civil rights activist (b. 1868)
- Inayatullah Khan Mashriqi, Indian founder of the Khaksar Movement (b. 1888)
- August 30 – Guy Burgess, British spy, one of the Cambridge Five (b. 1911)
- August 31 – Georges Braque, French painter (b. 1882)
- September 4 – Robert Schuman, French statesman, a founding father of the European Union (b. 1886)
- September 9 – Edwin Linkomies, 25th Prime Minister of Finland (b. 1894)
- September 11 – Suzanne Duchamp, French painter (b. 1889)
- September 13 – Eduardo Barrios, Chilean writer and poet (b. 1884)
- September 12 – Modest Altschuler, Belarus-born American composer (b. 1873)
- September 14 – Feng Zhanhai, Chinese military leader and government official (b. 1899)
- September 17 – Eduard Spranger, German philosopher and psychologist (b. 1882)
- September 19 – David Low, New Zealand cartoonist (b. 1891)
- September 25
- Alexander Sakharoff, Russian dancer and choreographer (b. 1886)
- Kurt Zeitzler, German Army officer (b. 1895)
- October 4
- Lloyd Fredendall, American general (b. 1883)
- Kate Gordon Moore, American psychologist (b. 1878)
- October 7 – Gustaf Gründgens, German actor (b. 1899)
- October 9 – Friedrich, Hereditary Prince of Anhalt (b. 1938)
- October 10 – Édith Piaf, French singer and actress (b. 1915)
- October 11 – Jean Cocteau, French writer (b. 1889)
- October 15 – Alan Goodrich Kirk, American admiral (b. 1888)
- October 20 – Diana Churchill, daughter of Winston Churchill (b. 1909)
- October 21 – Jean Decoux, French admiral, Governor-General of French Indochina (1940-1945) (b. 1884)
- October 24
- Karl Bühler, German psychologist and linguist (b. 1879)
- Beverly Wills, American actress (b. 1933)
- October 25
- Roger Désormière, French conductor (b. 1898)
- Björn Þórðarson, 9th Prime Minister of Iceland (b. 1879)
- Karl von Terzaghi, Austrian civil engineer and "father of soil mechanics" (b. 1883)
- October 29 – Adolphe Menjou, American actor (b. 1890)
- October 31 – Henry Daniell, English actor (b. 1894)
- November 1
- Elsa Maxwell, American gossip columnist (b. 1883)
- Lê Quang Tung, South Vietnamese military leader (assassinated) (b. 1923)
- November 2
- Ngô Đình Diệm, Vietnamese politician, 1st President of South Vietnam (assassinated) (b. 1901)
- Ngô Đình Nhu, South Vietnamese military leader (assassinated) (b. 1910)
- November 4 – Carlos Magalhães de Azeredo, Brazilian poet and writer (b. 1872)
- November 5 – Luis Cernuda, Spanish poet (b. 1902)
- November 12
- José María Gatica, Argentine boxer (b. 1925)
- John R. Hodge, United States Army general (b. 1893)
- November 15 – Fritz Reiner, Hungarian conductor (b. 1888)
- November 16 – Albert H. Pearson, American politician (b. 1920)
- November 19 – Carmen Amaya, Spanish dancer (b. 1918)
- November 21 – Robert Stroud, American prisoner, known as the "Birdman of Alcatraz" (b. 1890)
- November 22
- Wilhelm Beiglböck, German Nazi physician at Dachau concentration camp (b. 1905)
- Aldous Huxley, British writer (Brave New World) (b. 1894)
- John F. Kennedy, American politician, 35th President of the United States (assassinated) (b. 1917)
- C. S. Lewis, Irish-born British critic, novelist (The Chronicles of Narnia) and Christian apologist (b. 1898)
- J. D. Tippit, American police officer with the Dallas Police Department (b. 1924)
- November 24 – Lee Harvey Oswald, American assassin of President John F. Kennedy (assassinated) (b. 1939)
- November 26 – Amelita Galli-Curci, Italian opera singer (b. 1882)
- November 28 – Ernesto Lecuona, Cuban composer (b. 1896)
- November 30
- Phil Baker, American comedian and radio personality (b. 1896)
- Cyril Newall, 1st Baron Newall, British Air Marshal and State servant, 6th Governor-General of New Zealand (b. 1886)
- December – Andy Kennedy, Northern Ireland footballer (b. 1897)
- December 2
- Sabu Dastagir, Indian-American actor (b. 1924)
- Thomas Hicks, American runner (b. 1875)
- December 5 – Karl Amadeus Hartmann, German composer (b. 1905)
- December 10 – K. M. Panikkar, Indian scholar, diplomat and journalist (b. 1894)
- December 12
- Theodor Heuss, German politician, 5th President of Germany (b. 1884)
- Yasujirō Ozu, Japanese filmmaker (b. 1903)
- December 14
- Hubert Pierlot, Belgian lawyer and jurist, 32nd Prime Minister of Belgium, leader of the World War II (b. 1883)
- Dinah Washington, African-American jazz/blues singer (b. 1924)
- December 15 – Rikidōzan, Korean-born Japanese professional wrestler (b. 1924)
- December 21 – Jack Hobbs, English cricketer (b. 1882)
- December 25 – Tristan Tzara, French poet (b. 1896)
- December 26 – Gorgeous George, American professional wrestler (b. 1915)
- December 28
- Paul Hindemith, German composer (b. 1895)
- A. J. Liebling, American journalist (b. 1904)
1963: Nobel Prizes
- Physics – Eugene Wigner, Maria Goeppert-Mayer and J. Hans D. Jensen
- Chemistry – Karl Ziegler and Giulio Natta
- Physiology or Medicine – Sir John Carew Eccles, Alan Lloyd Hodgkin and Andrew Huxley
- Literature – Giorgos Seferis
- Peace – International Committee of the Red Cross, League of Red Cross Societies
- "Timeline of George Wallace's Life, 1952–1972". The American Experience. Public Broadcasting Service. 2000. Retrieved 2013-03-21.
- Klarman, Michael J. (March–April 2004). "Brown v. Board: 40 Years Later". Humanities: The Magazine of the National Endowment for the Humanities.
- "Dallas: JFK is shot dead". Archived from the original on June 28, 2002.
- Tracker, "Footprints Tracker", August 2012, p. 46.
- Larsen, Jeffrey A.; Smith, James M. (2005). "Hot Line Agreements (1963, 1971, 1984)". Historical Dictionary Of Arms Control And Disarmament. Scarecrow Press. p. 107.
- Kahn, David (1996). The Codebreakers: The Comprehensive History of Secret Communication from Ancient Times to the Internet. Simon and Schuster. p. 715.
- Warren Commission Report.
1963 in other languages
Source of information: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. We're not responsible for the content of this article and your use of this information. Disclaimer
Using this page, you can quickly and easily search for the "1963
" related products in the best online stores. For your convenience the search term is already added to the search box. You can either make a search right now or modify the query somehow (for example, "1963 2018").
You can also change the category of required goods. The "Sale" category is selected right now, so the search will be done in the web stores offering 500 daily sales and special offers, 5 000 000 products related products and services. Thus, in just one click, you can check the current prices, offers, discounts, available goods, etc. Also make sure to check the today's sales in the selected online stores listed below.
US Delivery, Shipping to the United States
The delivery of goods is carried out internationally and across the United States. The goods are shipped to all US cities and towns.
Usually, the found goods by query "1963" in Alabama can be shipped to Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Decatur, Auburn, Madison, Florence, Gadsden, Vestavia Hills, Prattville, Phenix City, Alabaster, Bessemer, Enterprise, Opelika, Homewood, Northport, Anniston, Prichard, Athens. And also in Daphne, Pelham, Oxford, Albertville, Selma, Mountain Brook, Trussville, Troy, Center Point, Helena, Hueytown, Talladega, Fairhope, Ozark, Alexander City, Cullman, Scottsboro, Millbrook, Foley, Hartselle, Fort Payne, Gardendale, Jasper, Saraland, Muscle Shoals, Eufaula...
And the goods related with "1963" in Alaska can be purchased if you live in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Wasilla, Kenai, Kodiak, Bethel, Palmer, Homer, Unalaska, Barrow, Soldotna, Valdez, Nome, Kotzebue, Seward, Wrangell, Dillingham, Cordova, North Pole, Houston, Craig, Hooper Bay, Akutan, and other cities.
Naturally, any things related with "1963" in Arizona can be sent to Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Yuma, Avondale, Flagstaff, Goodyear, Lake Havasu City, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Sierra Vista, Maricopa, Oro Valley, Prescott, Bullhead City, Prescott Valley. And other cities and towns, such as Apache Junction, Marana, El Mirage, Kingman, Queen Creek, Florence, San Luis, Sahuarita, Fountain Hills, Nogales, Douglas, Eloy, Payson, Somerton, Paradise Valley, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Chino Valley, Show Low, Sedona and smaller towns.
And the goods by request "1963" in Arkansas can be shipped to Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Pine Bluff, Bentonville, Hot Springs, Benton, Texarkana, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Russellville, Bella Vista, West Memphis, Paragould, Cabot. And, of course, Searcy, Van Buren, El Dorado, Maumelle, Blytheville, Forrest City, Siloam Springs, Bryant, Harrison, Hot Springs Village, Mountain Home, Marion, Helena-West Helena, Camden, Magnolia, Arkadelphia, Malvern, Batesville, Hope.
As always, the products related to the term "1963" in California can be shipped to such cities as Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Stockton, Chula Vista, Fremont, Irvine, San Bernardino, Modesto, Oxnard, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Glendale, Huntington Beach, Santa Clarita, Garden Grove. And other cities and towns, such as Santa Rosa, Oceanside, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Lancaster, Elk Grove, Palmdale, Corona, Salinas, Pomona, Torrance, Hayward, Escondido, Sunnyvale, Pasadena, Fullerton, Orange, Thousand Oaks, Visalia, Simi Valley, Concord, Roseville, Santa Clara, Vallejo, Victorville. It is also available for the people living in El Monte, Berkeley, Downey, Costa Mesa, Inglewood, Ventura, West Covina, Norwalk, Carlsbad, Fairfield, Richmond, Murrieta, Burbank, Antioch, Daly City, Temecula, Santa Maria, El Cajon, Rialto, San Mateo, Compton, Clovis, Jurupa Valley, South Gate, Vista, Mission Viejo. Delivery is also carried out in Vacaville, Carson, Hesperia, Redding, Santa Monica, Westminster, Santa Barbara, Chico, Whittier, Newport Beach, San Leandro, Hawthorne, San Marcos, Citrus Heights, Alhambra, Tracy, Livermore, Buena Park, Lakewood, Merced, Hemet, Chino, Menifee, Lake Forest, Napa. The delivery is also available in Redwood City, Bellflower, Indio, Tustin, Baldwin Park, Chino Hills, Mountain View, Alameda, Upland, Folsom, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Lynwood, Union City, Apple Valley, Redlands, Turlock, Perris, Manteca, Milpitas, Redondo Beach, Davis, Camarillo, Yuba City. As well as in Rancho Cordova, Palo Alto, Yorba Linda, Walnut Creek, South San Francisco, San Clemente, Pittsburg, Laguna Niguel, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Lodi, Madera, Monterey Park, La Habra, Santa Cruz, Encinitas, Tulare, Gardena, National City, Cupertino. It is also available for the people living in Huntington Park, Petaluma, San Rafael, La Mesa, Rocklin, Arcadia, Diamond Bar, Woodland, Fountain Valley, Porterville, Paramount, Hanford, Rosemead, Eastvale, Santee, Highland, Delano, Colton, Novato, Lake Elsinore, Brentwood, Yucaipa, Cathedral City, Watsonville, Placentia and smaller towns.
As you know, the goods by your query "1963" in Colorado can be shipped to such cities as Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Arvada, Westminster, Pueblo, Centennial, Boulder, Greeley, Longmont, Loveland, Broomfield, Grand Junction, Castle Rock, Commerce City, Parker, Littleton, Northglenn, Brighton, Englewood. It is also available for the people living in Wheat Ridge, Fountain, Lafayette, Windsor, Erie, Evans, Golden, Louisville, Montrose, Durango, Cañon City, Greenwood Village, Sterling, Lone Tree, Johnstown, Superior, Fruita, Steamboat Springs, Federal Heights, Firestone, Fort Morgan, Frederick, Castle Pines, etc.
It goes without saying that the products related to the term "1963" in Connecticut can be received in such cities as Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton and smaller towns.
And today the goods named "1963" in Delaware can be received in Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna, Milford, Seaford, Georgetown, Elsmere, New Castle, Millsboro, Laurel, Harrington, Camden, Clayton, Lewes, Milton, Selbyville, Bridgeville, Townsend...
Undoubtedly, the goods by request "1963" in Florida can be delivered to Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, Cape Coral, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Gainesville, Coral Springs, Miami Gardens, Clearwater, Palm Bay, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, Lakeland, Davie, Miami Beach, Boca Raton. It is also available for the people living in Deltona, Plantation, Sunrise, Palm Coast, Largo, Deerfield Beach, Melbourne, Boynton Beach, Lauderhill, Fort Myers, Weston, Kissimmee, Homestead, Delray Beach, Tamarac, Daytona Beach, Wellington, North Miami, Jupiter, North Port, Coconut Creek, Port Orange, Sanford, Margate, Ocala, Sarasota, Pensacola.
Undoubtedly, the goods named "1963" in Georgia can be received in Atlanta, Columbus, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Albany, Warner Robins, Alpharetta, Marietta, Valdosta, Smyrna, Dunwoody, Rome, East Point, Milton, Gainesville, Hinesville, Peachtree City, Newnan, Dalton, Douglasville, Kennesaw, LaGrange, Statesboro, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Stockbridge, Woodstock, Carrollton, Canton, Griffin, McDonough, Acworth, Pooler, Union City, etc.
Of course, the goods related with "1963" in Hawaii can be bought in Honolulu, East Honolulu, Pearl City, Hilo, Kailua, Waipahu, Kaneohe, Mililani Town, Kahului, Ewa Gentry, Mililani Mauka, Kihei, Makakilo, Wahiawa, Schofield Barracks, Wailuku, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Royal Kunia, Halawa, Waimalu, Waianae, Nanakuli, Kailua, Lahaina, Waipio, Hawaiian Paradise Park, Kapaa, and other cities.
Today the goods named "1963" in Idaho can be delivered to the following cities: Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Caldwell, Coeur d'Alene, Twin Falls, Lewiston, Post Falls, Rexburg, Moscow, Eagle, Kuna, Ammon, Chubbuck, Hayden, Mountain Home, Blackfoot, Garden City, Jerome, Burley and smaller towns.
Normally, the found goods by query "1963" in Illinois can be delivered to Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Champaign, Bloomington, Decatur, Evanston, Des Plaines, Berwyn, Wheaton, Belleville, Elmhurst, DeKalb, Moline, Urbana, Crystal Lake, Quincy, Rock Island, Park Ridge, Calumet City, Pekin, Danville, St. Charles, North Chicago, Galesburg, Chicago Heights, Granite City, Highland Park, Burbank, O'Fallon, Oak Forest, Alton, Kankakee, West Chicago, East St. Louis, McHenry, Batavia, Carbondale, Freeport, Belvidere, Collinsville, Harvey, Lockport, Woodstock, and other cities and towns.
Of course, any things related with "1963" in Indiana can be purchased if you live in Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Carmel, Fishers, Bloomington, Hammond, Gary, Lafayette, Muncie, Terre Haute, Kokomo, Noblesville, Anderson, Greenwood, Elkhart, Mishawaka, Lawrence, Jeffersonville, Columbus, Portage, New Albany, Richmond, Westfield, Valparaiso, Goshen, Michigan City, West Lafayette, Marion, East Chicago, Hobart, Crown Point, Franklin, La Porte, Greenfield, and so on.
It goes without saying that the products related to the term "1963" in Iowa can be sent to Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Iowa City, Waterloo, Council Bluffs, Ames, West Des Moines, Dubuque, Ankeny, Urbandale, Cedar Falls, Marion, Bettendorf, Marshalltown, Mason City, Clinton, Burlington, Ottumwa, Fort Dodge, Muscatine, Coralville, Johnston, North Liberty, Altoona, Newton, Indianola, and other cities and towns.
It goes without saying that the goods related with "1963" in Kansas can be purchased if you live in Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, Salina, Hutchinson, Leavenworth, Leawood, Dodge City, Garden City, Junction City, Emporia, Derby, Prairie Village, Hays, Liberal, Gardner, Pittsburg, Newton, Great Bend, McPherson, El Dorado, Ottawa, Winfield, Arkansas City, Andover, Lansing, Merriam, Haysville, Atchison, Parsons...
As usual, any products related with "1963" in Kentucky can be delivered to the following cities: Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond, Florence, Georgetown, Henderson, Elizabethtown, Nicholasville, Jeffersontown, Frankfort, Paducah, Independence, Radcliff, Ashland, Madisonville, Winchester, Erlanger, Murray, St. Matthews, Fort Thomas, Danville, Newport, Shively, Shelbyville, Glasgow, Berea, Bardstown, Shepherdsville, Somerset, Lyndon, Lawrenceburg, Middlesboro, Mayfield.
And today any things related with "1963" in Louisiana can be bought in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Kenner, Bossier City, Monroe, Alexandria, Houma, Marrero, New Iberia, Laplace, Slidell, Prairieville, Central, Terrytown, Ruston, Sulphur, Harvey, Hammond, Bayou Cane, Shenandoah, Natchitoches, Gretna, Chalmette, Opelousas, Estelle, Zachary...
It goes without saying that the products related to the term "1963" in Maine can be received in such cities as Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, Auburn, Biddeford, Sanford, Saco, Augusta, Westbrook, Waterville, Presque Isle, Brewer, Bath, Caribou, Ellsworth, Old Town, Rockland, Belfast, Gardiner, Calais, Hallowell, Eastport.
No need to say, the found goods by query "1963" in Maryland can be received in such cities as Baltimore, Frederick, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bowie, Hagerstown, Annapolis, College Park, Salisbury, Laurel, Greenbelt, Cumberland, Westminster, Hyattsville, Takoma Park, Easton, Elkton, Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, Cambridge, New Carrollton, Bel Air, and so on.
Normally, the found goods by query "1963" in Massachusetts can be bought in Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Lynn, Fall River, Newton, Lawrence, Somerville, Framingham, Haverhill, Waltham, Malden, Brookline, Plymouth, Medford, Taunton, Chicopee, Weymouth, Revere, Peabody, Methuen, Barnstable, Pittsfield, Attleboro, Arlington, Everett, Salem, Westfield, Leominster, Fitchburg, Billerica, Holyoke, Beverly, Marlborough, Woburn, Amherst, Braintree, Shrewsbury, Chelsea, Dartmouth, Chelmsford, Andover, Natick, Randolph, Watertown, and other cities.
Usually, any products related with "1963" in Michigan can be bought in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Dearborn, Livonia, Clinton, Canton, Westland, Troy, Farmington Hills, Macomb Township, Kalamazoo, Shelby, Wyoming, Southfield, Waterford, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Taylor, Saint Clair Shores, Pontiac, Dearborn Heights, Royal Oak, Novi, Ypsilanti, Battle Creek, Saginaw, Kentwood, East Lansing, Redford, Roseville, Georgetown, Portage, Chesterfield Township, Midland, Bloomfield Charter Township, Oakland County, Saginaw, Commerce, Meridian, Muskegon, Lincoln Park, Grand Blanc, Holland, Orion, Bay City, Independence Charter Township, and other cities and towns.
And of course, the products by request "1963" in Minnesota can be sent to Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester, Bloomington, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Woodbury, St. Cloud, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Coon Rapids, Blaine, Burnsville, Lakeville, Minnetonka, Apple Valley, Edina, St. Louis Park, Moorhead, Mankato, Maplewood, Shakopee, Richfield, Cottage Grove, Roseville, Inver Grove Heights, Andover, Brooklyn Center, Savage, Oakdale, Fridley, Winona, Shoreview, Ramsey, Owatonna, Chanhassen, Prior Lake, White Bear Lake, Chaska, Austin, Elk River, Champlin, Faribault, Rosemount, Crystal, Farmington, Hastings, New Brighton, and so on.
As you know, the goods by your query "1963" in Mississippi can be purchased if you live in Jackson, Gulfport, Southaven, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Meridian, Tupelo, Greenville, Olive Branch, Horn Lake, Clinton, Pearl, Ridgeland, Starkville, Columbus, Vicksburg, Pascagoula, Clarksdale, Oxford, Laurel, Gautier, Ocean Springs, Madison, Brandon, Greenwood, Cleveland, Natchez, Long Beach, Corinth, Hernando, Moss Point, McComb, Canton, Carriere, Grenada, Brookhaven, Indianola, Yazoo City, West Point, Picayune, Petal, and other cities and towns.
As always, the goods by request "1963" in Missouri can be delivered to Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Lee’s Summit, O’Fallon, St. Joseph, St. Charles, Blue Springs, St. Peters, Florissant, Joplin, Chesterfield, Jefferson City, Cape Girardeau, Oakville, Wildwood, University City, Ballwin, Raytown, Liberty, Wentzville, Mehlville, Kirkwood, Maryland Heights, Hazelwood, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Webster Groves, Sedalia, Ferguson, Arnold, Affton, etc.
It goes without saying that any products related with "1963" in Montana can be received in such cities as Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Kalispell, Havre, Anaconda, Miles City, Belgrade, Livingston, Laurel, Whitefish, Lewistown, Sidney, and so on.
Normally, the products by request "1963" in Nebraska can be delivered to the following cities: Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont, Hastings, Norfolk, North Platte, Papillion, Columbus, La Vista, Scottsbluff, South Sioux City, Beatrice, Lexington...
No doubt, the products by request "1963" in Nevada can be shipped to Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, North Las Vegas, Sparks, Carson City, Fernley, Elko, Mesquite, Boulder City, Fallon, Winnemucca, West Wendover, Ely, Yerington, Carlin, Lovelock, Wells, Caliente, etc.
As usual, the goods by your query "1963" in New Hampshire can be delivered to the following cities: Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, Dover, Rochester, Salem, Merrimack, Hudson, Londonderry, Keene, Bedford, Portsmouth, Goffstown, Laconia, Hampton, Milford, Durham, Exeter, Windham, Hooksett, Claremont, Lebanon, Pelham, Somersworth, Hanover, Amherst, Raymond, Conway, Berlin...
Usually, the goods by your query "1963" in New Jersey can be shipped to such cities as Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Woodbridge, Lakewood, Toms River, Hamilton, Trenton, Clifton, Camden, Brick, Cherry Hill, Passaic, Middletown, Union City, Old Bridge, Gloucester Township, East Orange, Bayonne, Franklin, North Bergen, Vineland, Union, Piscataway, New Brunswick, Jackson, Wayne, Irvington, Parsippany-Troy Hills, Howell, Perth Amboy, Hoboken, Plainfield, West New York, Washington Township, East Brunswick, Bloomfield, West Orange, Evesham, Bridgewater, South Brunswick, Egg Harbor, Manchester, Hackensack, Sayreville, Mount Laurel, Berkeley, North Brunswick, and other cities and towns.
Of course, the products by request "1963" in New Mexico can be received in Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Clovis, Hobbs, Alamogordo, Carlsbad, Gallup, Deming, Los Lunas, Chaparral, Sunland Park, Las Vegas, Portales, Los Alamos, North Valley, Artesia, Lovington, Silver City, Española...
Today the goods related with "1963" in New York can be received in such cities as New York, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Schenectady, Utica, White Plains, Troy, Niagara Falls, Binghamton, Rome, Long Beach, Poughkeepsie, North Tonawanda, Jamestown, Ithaca, Elmira, Newburgh, Middletown, Auburn, Watertown, Glen Cove, Saratoga Springs, Kingston, Peekskill, Lockport, Plattsburgh, Cortland, Amsterdam, Oswego, Lackawanna, Cohoes, Rye, Gloversville, Beacon, Batavia, Tonawanda, Glens Falls, Olean, Oneonta, Geneva, Dunkirk, Fulton, Oneida, Corning, Ogdensburg, Canandaigua, Watervliet, etc.
And any things related with "1963" in North Carolina can be bought in Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Cary, Wilmington, High Point, Greenville, Asheville, Concord, Gastonia, Jacksonville, Chapel Hill, Rocky Mount, Huntersville, Burlington, Wilson, Kannapolis, Apex, Hickory, Wake Forest, Indian Trail, Mooresville, Goldsboro, Monroe, Salisbury, Holly Springs, Matthews, New Bern, Sanford, Cornelius, Garner, Thomasville, Statesville, Asheboro, Mint Hill, Fuquay-Varina, Morrisville, Kernersville, Lumberton, Kinston, Carrboro, Havelock, Shelby, Clemmons, Lexington, Clayton, Boone, etc.
And of course, the products by request "1963" in North Dakota can be shipped to such cities as Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot, West Fargo, Williston, Dickinson, Mandan, Jamestown, Wahpeton, Devils Lake, Watford City, Valley City, Grafton, Lincoln, Beulah, Rugby, Stanley, Horace, Casselton, New Town, Hazen, Bottineau, Lisbon, Carrington and smaller towns.
It goes without saying that the goods related with "1963" in Ohio can be shipped to Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain, Hamilton, Springfield, Kettering, Elyria, Lakewood, Cuyahoga Falls, Euclid, Middletown, Mansfield, Newark, Mentor, Cleveland Heights, Beavercreek, Strongsville, Fairfield, Dublin, Warren, Findlay, Lancaster, Lima, Huber Heights, Marion, Westerville, Reynoldsburg, Grove City, Stow, Delaware, Brunswick, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Westlake, North Olmsted, Fairborn, Massillon, Mason, North Royalton, Bowling Green, North Ridgeville, Kent, Garfield Heights, and other cities.
Normally, the goods by your query "1963" in Oklahoma can be received in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Owasso, Shawnee, Yukon, Ardmore, Ponca City, Bixby, Duncan, Del City, Jenks, Sapulpa, Mustang, Sand Springs, Bethany, Altus, Claremore, El Reno, McAlester, Ada, Durant, Tahlequah, Chickasha, Miami, Glenpool, Elk City, Woodward, Okmulgee, Choctaw, Weatherford, Guymon, Guthrie, Warr Acres, and other cities.
Usually, the products by request "1963" in Oregon can be delivered to the following cities: Portland, Salem, Eugene, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend, Medford, Springfield, Corvallis, Albany, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Keizer, Grants Pass, Oregon City, McMinnville, Redmond, Tualatin, West Linn, Woodburn, Forest Grove, Newberg, Wilsonville, Roseburg, Klamath Falls, Ashland, Milwaukie, Sherwood, Happy Valley, Central Point, Canby, Hermiston, Pendleton, Troutdale, Lebanon, Coos Bay, The Dalles, Dallas, St. Helens, La Grande, Cornelius, Gladstone, Ontario, Sandy, Newport, Monmouth, and so on.
It goes without saying that the products by request "1963" in Pennsylvania can be purchased if you live in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Scranton, Bethlehem, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Altoona, York, Wilkes-Barre, Chester, Williamsport, Easton, Lebanon, Hazleton, New Castle, Johnstown, McKeesport, Hermitage, Greensburg, Pottsville, Sharon, Butler, Washington, Meadville, New Kensington, Coatesville, St. Marys, Lower Burrell, Oil City, Nanticoke, Uniontown, etc.
As usual, the goods related with "1963" in Rhode Island can be delivered to the following cities: Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence, Woonsocket, Coventry, Cumberland, North Providence, South Kingstown, West Warwick, Johnston, North Kingstown, Newport, Bristol, Westerly, Smithfield, Lincoln, Central Falls, Portsmouth, Barrington, Middletown, Burrillville, Narragansett, Tiverton, East Greenwich, North Smithfield, Warren, Scituate, and other cities.
As always, any products related with "1963" in South Carolina can be shipped to Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Sumter, Hilton Head Island, Spartanburg, Florence, Goose Creek, Aiken, Myrtle Beach, Anderson, Greer, Mauldin, Greenwood, North Augusta, Easley, Simpsonville, Hanahan, Lexington, Conway, West Columbia, North Myrtle Beach, Clemson, Orangeburg, Cayce, Bluffton, Beaufort, Gaffney, Irmo, Fort Mill, Port Royal, Forest Acres, Newberry, and other cities and towns.
As you know, the goods named "1963" in South Dakota can be purchased if you live in Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown, Mitchell, Yankton, Pierre, Huron, Spearfish, Vermillion, and other cities.
Naturally, the goods by your query "1963" in Tennessee can be received in Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Jackson, Johnson City, Bartlett, Hendersonville, Kingsport, Collierville, Smyrna, Cleveland, Brentwood, Germantown, Columbia, Spring Hill, La Vergne, Gallatin, Cookeville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Morristown, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Bristol, Farragut, Shelbyville, East Ridge, Tullahoma.
Today the goods related with "1963" in Texas can be purchased if you live in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, McKinney, Frisco, Pasadena, Mesquite, Killeen, McAllen, Carrollton, Midland, Waco, Denton, Abilene, Odessa, Beaumont, Round Rock, The Woodlands, Richardson, Pearland, College Station, Wichita Falls, Lewisville, Tyler, San Angelo, League City, Allen, Sugar Land, Edinburg, Mission, Longview, Bryan, Pharr, Baytown, Missouri City, Temple, Flower Mound, New Braunfels, North Richland Hills, Conroe, Victoria, Cedar Park, Harlingen, Atascocita, Mansfield, Georgetown, San Marcos, Rowlett, Pflugerville, Port Arthur, Spring, Euless, DeSoto, Grapevine, Galveston.
No need to say, the goods by request "1963" in Utah can be bought in Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, Orem, Sandy, Ogden, St. George, Layton, Taylorsville, South Jordan, Logan, Lehi, Murray, Bountiful, Draper, Riverton, Roy, Spanish Fork, Pleasant Grove, Cottonwood Heights, Tooele, Springville, Cedar City, Midvale. The shipping is also available in Kaysville, Holladay, American Fork, Clearfield, Syracuse, South Salt Lake, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Clinton, Washington, Payson, Farmington, Brigham City, Saratoga Springs, North Ogden, South Ogden, North Salt Lake, Highland, Centerville, Hurricane, Heber City, West Haven, Lindon, and so on.
Usually, any products related with "1963" in Vermont can be received in such cities as Burlington, South Burlington, Rutland, Barre, Montpelier, Winooski, St. Albans, Newport, Vergennes...
Today the products related to the term "1963" in Virginia can be bought in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria, Hampton, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Danville, Manassas, Petersburg, Fredericksburg, Winchester, Salem, Staunton, Fairfax, Hopewell, Waynesboro, Colonial Heights, Radford, Bristol, Manassas Park, Williamsburg, Falls Church, Martinsville, Poquoson and smaller towns.
Usually, the goods named "1963" in Washington can be sent to Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton, Federal Way, Yakima, Spokane Valley, Kirkland, Bellingham, Kennewick, Auburn, Pasco, Marysville, Lakewood, Redmond, Shoreline, Richland, Sammamish, Burien, Olympia, Lacey. The shipping is also available in Edmonds, Puyallup, Bremerton, Lynnwood, Bothell, Longview, Issaquah, Wenatchee, Mount Vernon, University Place, Walla Walla, Pullman, Des Moines, Lake Stevens, SeaTac, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Bainbridge Island, Oak Harbor, Kenmore, Moses Lake, Camas, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Tukwila, and so on.
No need to say, any products related with "1963" in West Virginia can be shipped to such cities as Charleston, Huntington, Morgantown, Parkersburg, Wheeling, Weirton, Fairmont, Martinsburg, Beckley, Clarksburg, South Charleston, St. Albans, Vienna, Bluefield, etc.
Undoubtedly, the products by request "1963" in Wisconsin can be shipped to such cities as Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine, Appleton, Waukesha, Oshkosh, Eau Claire, Janesville, West Allis, La Crosse, Sheboygan, Wauwatosa, Fond du Lac, New Berlin, Wausau. You can also buy these goods in Brookfield, Beloit, Greenfield, Franklin, Oak Creek, Manitowoc, West Bend, Sun Prairie, Superior, Stevens Point, Neenah, Fitchburg, Muskego, Watertown, De Pere, Mequon, South Milwaukee, Marshfield...
No need to say, the products by request "1963" in Wyoming can be received in such cities as Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs, Sheridan, Green River, Evanston, Riverton, Jackson, Cody, Rawlins, Lander, Torrington, Powell, Douglas, Worland and smaller towns.
Canada Delivery, Shipping to Canada
Undoubtedly, the goods by request "1963" in Canada can be purchased if you live in Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Brampton, Hamilton, Quebec City, Surrey, Laval, Halifax, London, Markham, Vaughan, Gatineau, Longueuil, Burnaby, Saskatoon, Kitchener, Windsor, Regina, Richmond, Richmond Hill.
As well as in Oakville, Burlington, Greater Sudbury, Sherbrooke, Oshawa, Saguenay, Lévis, Barrie, Abbotsford, St. Catharines, Trois-Rivières, Cambridge, Coquitlam, Kingston, Whitby, Guelph, Kelowna, Saanich, Ajax, Thunder Bay, Terrebonne, St. John's, Langley, Chatham-Kent, Delta.
The shipping is also available in Waterloo, Cape Breton, Brantford, Strathcona County, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Red Deer, Pickering, Kamloops, Clarington, North Vancouver, Milton, Nanaimo, Lethbridge, Niagara Falls, Repentigny, Victoria, Newmarket, Brossard, Peterborough, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Sault Ste. Marie, Kawartha Lakes, Sarnia, Prince George.
The shipping is also available in Drummondville, Saint John, Moncton, Saint-Jérôme, New Westminster, Wood Buffalo, Granby, Norfolk County, St. Albert, Medicine Hat, Caledon, Halton Hills, Port Coquitlam, Fredericton, Grande Prairie, North Bay, Blainville, Saint-Hyacinthe, Aurora, Welland, Shawinigan, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Belleville, North Vancouver.
Basically, the products related to the term "1963" can be shipped to any place in Canada, including Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
UK Delivery, Shipping to the United Kingdom
No doubt, the goods by request "1963" in the United Kingdom can be shipped to London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Wakefield, Cardiff, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Sunderland, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Brighton, Hull, Plymouth, Stoke-on-Trent.
And other cities and towns, such as Wolverhampton, Derby, Swansea, Southampton, Salford, Aberdeen, Westminster, Portsmouth, York, Peterborough, Dundee, Lancaster, Oxford, Newport, Preston, St Albans, Norwich, Chester, Cambridge, Salisbury, Exeter, Gloucester. And also in Lisburn, Chichester, Winchester, Londonderry, Carlisle, Worcester, Bath, Durham, Lincoln, Hereford, Armagh, Inverness, Stirling, Canterbury, Lichfield, Newry, Ripon, Bangor, Truro, Ely, Wells, St. Davids.
In fact, the products by request "1963" can be shipped to any place in the UK, including England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Ireland Delivery, Shipping to Ireland
And today the goods by request "1963" in Ireland can be purchased if you live in Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Drogheda, Dundalk, Swords, Bray, Navan, Ennis, Kilkenny, Tralee, Carlow, Newbridge, Naas, Athlone, Portlaoise, Mullingar, Wexford, Balbriggan, Letterkenny, Celbridge, Sligo. As well as in Clonmel, Greystones, Malahide, Leixlip, Carrigaline, Tullamore, Killarney, Arklow, Maynooth, Cobh, Castlebar, Midleton, Mallow, Ashbourne, Ballina, Laytown-Bettystown-Mornington, Enniscorthy, Wicklow, Tramore, Cavan, and so on.
Actually, the goods related with "1963" can be shipped to any place in Ireland, including Leinster, Ulster, Munster, and Connacht.
Australia Delivery, Shipping to Australia
It goes without saying that the goods related with "1963" in Australia can be shipped to such cities as Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Newcastle, Maitland, Canberra, Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns, Darwin, Toowoomba, Ballarat, Bendigo, Albury, Wodonga, Launceston, Mackay.
The shipping is also available in Rockhampton, Bunbury, Bundaberg, Coffs Harbour, Wagga Wagga, Hervey Bay, Mildura, Wentworth, Shepparton, Mooroopna, Gladstone, Tannum Sands, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Traralgon, Morwell, Orange, Geraldton, Bowral, Mittagong, Dubbo, Busselton, Bathurst, Nowra, Bomaderry, Warrnambool, Albany, Warragul, Drouin, Kalgoorlie, Boulder, Devonport, and other cities and towns.
In other words, the products related to the term "1963" can be shipped to any place in Australia, including New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, and Northern Territory.
New Zealand Delivery, Shipping to New Zealand
As usual, the found goods by query "1963" in New Zealand can be shipped to Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier-Hastings, Dunedin, Lower Hutt, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui, Gisborne, Porirua, Invercargill, Nelson, Upper Hutt, Gisborne, Blenheim, Pukekohe, Timaru, Taupo and smaller towns.
Basically, the goods by your query "1963" can be shipped to any place in New Zealand, including North Island, South Island, Waiheke Island, and smaller islands.
And of course,the goods namedcan be delivered to the following cities:It is also available for the people living in.
In other words,
Abkhazia: Gagra, Gudauta, Lake Ritsa, New Athos, Ochamchire, Pitsunda, Sukhumi, Tsandryphsh, etc.
Afghanistan: Herat, Jalalabad, Kabul, Kandahar, Kunduz, Mazar-i-Sharif, Taloqan, etc.
Albania: Berat, Butrint, Dhërmi, Durrës, Gjirokastër, Himarë, Korçë, Pogradec, Qeparo, Sarandë, Shkodër, Tirana, Velipojë, Vlorë, etc.
Algeria: Algiers, Oran, etc.
American Virgin Islands: Charlotte Amalie, etc.
Andorra: Andorra la Vella, Arinsal, El Pas de la Casa, Encamp, Grandvalira, Ordino, Pal, Soldeu, Vallnord, etc.
Angola: Benguela, Luanda, etc.
Anguilla: The Valley, West End, etc.
Antigua and Barbuda: Jolly Harbour, Saint John’s, etc.
Argentina: Buenos Aires, Capilla del Monte, Colón, Córdoba, El Calafate, La Plata, Los Glaciares, Mar del Plata, Mendoza, Mina Clavero, Pinamar, Puerto Iguazú, Puerto Madryn, Rosario, Río Cuarto, Río Grande, Salta, San Carlos de Bariloche, San Martín de los Andes, San Miguel de Tucumán, San Rafael, Santa Rosa de Calamuchita, Tandil, Tierra del Fuego, Ushuaia, Villa Carlos Paz, Villa General Belgrano, Villa Gesell, Villa La Angostura, Villa de Merlo, etc.
Armenia: Dilijan, Etchmiadzin, Goris, Gyumri, Jermuk, Sevan, Stepanavan, Tsaghkadzor, Vagharshapat, Vanadzor, Yeghegnadzor, Yerevan, etc.
Aruba: Eagle Beach, Noord, Oranjestad, Palm Beach, Santa Cruz, Savaneta, etc.
Australia: Adelaide, Airlie Beach, Alice Springs, Bondi Beach, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Cairns, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Darwin, Daylesford, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef, Hervey Bay, Hobart, Hyams Beach, Jervis Bay, Launceston, Logan City, Mackay, Mandurah, Maroochydore, Melbourne, Mooloolaba, Mount Gambier, New South Wales, Newcastle, Noosa Heads, Northern Territory, Perth, Port Douglas, Queensland, Redland City, Rockhampton, South Australia, Surfers Paradise, Sydney, Tasmania, Toowoomba, Townsville, Ulladulla, Victor Harbor, Victoria, Western Australia, Wollongong, etc.
Austria: Abtenau, Alpbach, Austrian Alps, Bad Gastein, Bad Hofgastein, Bad Kleinkirchheim, Dürnstein, Flachau, Fugen, Graz, Hallstatt, Innsbruck, Ischgl, Kaprun, Kitzbühel, Klagenfurt, Klosterneuburg, Kufstein, Lech, Leogang, Lienz, Linz, Maria Alm, Mayrhofen, Neustift im Stubaital, Obergurgl, Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Saalfelden, Salzburg, Schladming, Seefeld, Serfaus, St. Anton, St. Johann im Pongau, Sölden, Tux, Tyrol, Vienna, Villach, Wachau, Wagrain, Zell am See, etc.
Azerbaijan: Baku, Ganja, Lankaran, Quba, Qusar, Shahdag, Sheki, Stepanakert, etc.
Bahamas: Andros, Eleuthera, Exuma, Freeport, Grand Bahama, Nassau, New Providence, Paradise Island, etc.
Bahrain: Manama, etc.
Bangladesh: Barisal, Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Dhaka, Khulna, Mymensingh, Narayanganj, Rajshahi, Sylhet, etc.
Barbados: Bridgetown, etc.
Belarus: Babruysk, Baranavichy, Białowieża Forest, Brest Belarus, Gomel, Grodno, Lahoysk, Maladzyechna, Minsk, Mogilev, Nesvizh, Pinsk, Silichi, Slonim, Vitebsk, etc.
Belgium: Antwerp, Ardennes, Blankenberge, Bouillon, Bruges, Brussels, Charleroi, De Haan, De Panne, Durbuy, Flanders, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Leuven, Liège, Namur, Nieuwpoort, Ostend, Spa, Ypres, Zeebrugge, etc.
Belize: Ambergris Caye, Belize City, Caye Caulker, Placencia, San Pedro, etc.
Benin: Cotonou, etc.
Bermuda: Hamilton, etc.
Bhutan: Paro, Thimphu, etc.
Bolivia: Cochabamba, El Alto, La Paz, Oruro, Quillacollo, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Sucre, Uyuni, etc.
Bosnia and Herzegovina: Banja Luka, Bihać, Jahorina, Medjugorje, Mostar, Neum, Sarajevo, Travnik, Trebinje, etc.
Botswana: Gaborone, Maun, etc.
Brazil: Amazon River, Amazonia, Angra dos Reis, Arraial do Cabo, Atlantic Forest, Balneário Camboriú, Belo Horizonte, Belém, Bombinhas, Brasília, Búzios, Cabo Frio, Camaçari, Campinas, Campos do Jordão, Caraguatatuba, Copacabana, Costa do Sauípe, Curitiba, Duque de Caxias, Fernando de Noronha, Florianópolis, Fortaleza, Foz do Iguaçu, Goiânia, Gramado, Guarujá, Guarulhos, Iguazu Falls, Ilha Grande, Ilhabela, Ilhéus, Ipanema, Itacaré, Maceió, Manaus, Morro de São Paulo, Natal, Niterói, Osasco, Ouro Preto, Paraty, Petrópolis, Porto Alegre, Porto Seguro, Praia do Forte, Recife, Ribeirão Preto, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Santos, São Gonçalo, São José dos Campos, São Luís, São Paulo, São Sebastião, Trancoso, Ubatuba, Vila do Abraão, etc.
British Virgin Islands: Tortola, etc.
Brunei: Bandar Seri Begawan, etc.
Bulgaria: Albena, Apriltsi, Arbanasi, Balchik, Bansko, Blagoevgrad, Borovets, Burgas, Byala, Chepelare, Chernomorets, Dobrinishte, Gabrovo, Golden Sands, Haskovo, Hisarya, Kavarna, Kazanlak, Kiten, Koprivshtitsa, Kranevo, Lovech, Lozenets, Nesebar, Obzor, Pamporovo, Pazardzhik, Pirin, Pleven, Plovdiv, Pomorie, Primorsko, Ravda, Razlog, Rila, Ruse, Saints Constantine and Helena, Samokov, Sandanski, Sapareva Banya, Shumen, Sliven, Smolyan, Sofia, Sozopol, Stara Zagora, Sunny Beach, Sveti Vlas, Targovishte, Tryavna, Tsarevo, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Velingrad, Vratsa, Yambol, etc.
Burkina Faso: Bobo-Dioulasso, Ouagadougou, etc.
Burundi: Bujumbura, etc.
Cambodia: Angkor, Battambang, Kampot, Kep, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, etc.
Cameroon: Bafoussam, Bamenda, Douala, Garoua, Kribi, Limbe, Maroua, Yaoundé, etc.
Canada: Alberta, Banff, Brampton, British Columbia, Burnaby, Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Gatineau, Halifax, Hamilton, Jasper, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kingston, Kitchener, Laval, London, Longueuil, Manitoba, Markham, Mississauga, Moncton, Mont-Tremblant, Montreal, Nanaimo, New Brunswick, Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Ottawa, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Regina, Richmond, Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Surrey, Toronto, Vancouver, Vaughan, Victoria, Whistler, Whitehorse, Windsor, Winnipeg, Yukon, etc.
Cape Verde: Boa Vista Cape Verde, Sal, etc.
Caribbean Netherlands:, etc.
Cayman Islands: George Town, Grand Cayman, West Bay, etc.
Central African Republic: Bangui, etc.
Chad: N'Djamena, etc.
Chile: Antofagasta, Arica, Atacama, Coquimbo, Easter Island, Hanga Roa, Iquique, La Serena, Patagonia, Pucón, Puerto Montt, Puerto Natales, Puerto Varas, Punta Arenas, San Pedro de Atacama, Santiago, Torres del Paine, Valdivia, Valparaíso, Villarrica, Viña del Mar, etc.
China: Anshun, Baishan, Baoding, Baoshan, Baotou, Beihai, Beijing, Binzhou, Changchun, Changsha, Changzhi, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dali, Dalian, Datong, Dengfeng, Diqing, Dongguan, Emeishan, Foshan, Great Wall of China, Guangdong, Guangzhou, Guilin, Guiyang, Hainan, Hangzhou, Harbin, Honghe, Huashan, Huizhou, Jiangmen, Jiangxi, Jiaxing, Jilin, Jinan, Jincheng, Jingdezhen, Jinzhong, Jiujiang, Jiuzhaigou, Kashgar, Kunming, Langfang, Lanzhou, Laoshan, Leshan, Lhasa, Lianyungang, Lijiang, Linfen, Linyi, Liuzhou, Luoyang, Lushan, Lüliang, Mianyang, Nanchang, Nanchong, Nanjing, Nanning, Nantong, Ngawa, Ningbo, Qiandongnan, Qingdao, Qingyuan, Qinhuangdao, Qufu, Qujing, Rizhao, Sanya, Shandong, Shanghai, Shangri-La, Shantou, Shanxi, Shaoguan, Shaolin, Shaoxing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shigatse, Shijiazhuang, Sichuan, Suzhou, Tai'an, Taiyuan, Taizhou Jiangsu, Tangshan, Tianjin, Tibet, Weifang, Weihai, Wuhan, Wulingyuan, Wutai, Wuxi, Xi'an, Xiamen, Xinzhou, Xishuangbanna, Ya'an, Yanbian, Yangtze, Yangzhou, Yantai, Yellow River, Yibin, Yinchuan, Yiwu, Yuncheng, Yunnan, Zhangjiajie, Zhanjiang, Zhejiang, Zhengzhou, Zhongshan, Zhongwei, Zhoushan, Zhuhai, Zunyi, Ürümqi, etc.
Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogotá, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, Medellín, Pereira, San Andrés, Santa Marta, Villa de Leyva, Villavicencio, etc.
Comoros: Moroni, etc.
Costa Rica: Alajuela, Jacó, La Fortuna, Manuel Antonio, Monteverde, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Puntarenas, Quepos, San José, Santa Teresa, Tamarindo, Tortuguero, etc.
Croatia: Baška Voda, Baška, Bibinje, Biograd na Moru, Bol, Brač, Brela, Cavtat, Cres, Dalmatia, Dubrovnik, Fažana, Hvar, Istria, Ičići, Karlovac, Kolocep, Korčula, Kožino, Krk, Kukljica, Lopud, Lovran, Lošinj, Makarska, Mali Lošinj, Malinska, Medulin, Mlini, Nin, Novi Vinodolski, Novigrad, Omiš, Opatija, Orebić, Pag, Pakoštane, Petrčane, Podstrana, Poreč, Povljana, Privlaka, Pula, Rab, Rabac, Rijeka, Rovinj, Slavonski Brod, Split, Stari Grad, Starigrad, Sukošan, Supetar, Sveti Filip i Jakov, Trogir, Tučepi, Umag, Vir, Vrsar, Zadar, Zagreb, Čiovo, Šibenik, Šipan, etc.
Cuba: Baracoa, Camagüey, Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Cayo Santa María, Cienfuegos, Guantánamo, Havana, Holguín, Pinar del Río, Remedios Cuba, Sancti Spíritus, Santa Clara Cuba, Santiago de Cuba, Trinidad, Varadero, Viñales, etc.
Curaçao: Sint Michiel, Westpunt, Willemstad, etc.
Cyprus: Ayia Napa, Coral Bay Cyprus, Famagusta, Kouklia, Kyrenia, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, Paphos, Paralimni, Peyia, Pissouri, Polis, Protaras, etc.
Czech Republic: Bohemia, Brno, Děčín, Františkovy Lázně, Frymburk, Frýdek-Místek, Harrachov, Hradec Králové, Jihlava, Karlovy Vary, Kladno, Krkonoše, Kutná Hora, Liberec, Lipno nad Vltavou, Marienbad, Mikulov, Mladá Boleslav, Mělník, Olomouc, Ostrava, Pardubice, Plzeň, Poděbrady, Prague, Teplice, Třeboň, Zlín, Znojmo, Ústí nad Labem, České Budějovice, Český Krumlov, Špindlerův Mlýn, Železná Ruda, etc.
Democratic Republic of the Congo: Kinshasa, etc.
Denmark: Aalborg, Aarhus, Billund, Copenhagen, Ebeltoft, Esbjerg, Frederikshavn, Greenland, Helsingør, Herning, Hirtshals, Hjørring, Holstebro, Ilulissat, Jutland, Kerteminde, Nuuk, Odense, Ringkøbing, Silkeborg, Skagen, Skive, Sønderborg, Vejle, Viborg, etc.
Djibouti: Djibouti City, etc.
Dominican Republic: Boca Chica, Bávaro, Cabarete, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Santiago de los Caballeros, Santo Domingo, Sosúa, etc.
East Timor: Dili, etc.
Ecuador: Baños, Cuenca, Galápagos Islands, Guayaquil, Manta, Otavalo, Puerto Ayora, Puerto López, Quito, Salinas, etc.
Egypt: Abu Simbel, Al Qusair, Alexandria, Aswan, Cairo, Dahab, El Alamein, El Gouna, El Hadaba, Faiyum, Giza, Hurghada, Luxor, Marsa Alam, Mersa Matruh, Naama Bay, Nabq Bay, Nile, Nuweiba, Port Said, Red Sea, Safaga, Sahl Hasheesh, Scharm asch-Schaich, Sharks Bay, Sinai, Suez, Taba, Valley of the Kings, etc.
El Salvador: La Libertad, San Salvador, etc.
Equatorial Guinea: Malabo, etc.
Eritrea: Asmara, etc.
Estonia: Haapsalu, Kuressaare, Narva, Pärnu, Saaremaa, Tallinn, Tartu, etc.
Ethiopia: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Gondar, etc.
Falkland Islands: Stanley, etc.
Faroe Islands: Sørvágur, Tórshavn, etc.
Fiji: Nadi, Suva, Viti Levu Island, etc.
Finland: Espoo, Helsinki, Imatra, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Jämsä, Kotka, Kuopio, Kuusamo, Lahti, Lapland, Lappeenranta, Levi, Mariehamn, Mikkeli, Moomin World, Naantali, Nilsiä, Oulu, Pori, Porvoo, Pyhätunturi, Rovaniemi, Rukatunturi, Saariselkä, Saimaa, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa, Vantaa, Vuokatti, Åland Islands, etc.
France: Aix-en-Provence, Ajaccio, Alsace, Angers, Annecy, Antibes, Aquitaine, Arles, Auch, Auvergne, Avignon, Avoriaz, Bayonne, Beaune, Besançon, Biarritz, Bonifacio, Bordeaux, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Briançon, Brittany, Burgundy, Cabourg, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Calais, Calvi, Canet-en-Roussillon, Cannes, Carcassonne, Cassis, Cavalaire-sur-Mer, Chambéry, Chamonix, Clermont-Ferrand, Colmar, Corsica, Courchevel, Deauville, Dijon, Dunkirk, French Alps, French Riviera, Fréjus, Grenoble, Grimaud, Honfleur, Hyères, La Ciotat, La Plagne, La Roche-sur-Yon, La Rochelle, La Tranche-sur-Mer, Le Grau-du-Roi, Le Havre, Le Lavandou, Le Mans, Le Puy-en-Velay, Les Arcs, Les Gets, Les Issambres, Les Menuires, Les Sables-d'Olonne, Lille, Limoges, Lourdes, Lyon, Mandelieu-la-Napoule, Marseille, Megève, Menton, Mont-Dore, Montpellier, Morzine, Méribel, Nantes, Narbonne, Nice, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Normandy, Nîmes, Paradiski, Paris, Pas-de-Calais, Perpignan, Portes du Soleil, Porto-Vecchio, Provence, Périgueux, Reims, Rhône-Alpes, Rouen, Royan, Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, Saint-Jean-de-Monts, Saint-Malo, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Saint-Raphaël, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Saint-Tropez, Sainte-Maxime, Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Saumur, Strasbourg, The Three Valleys, Tignes, Toulon, Toulouse, Tours, Trouville-sur-Mer, Val Thorens, Val-d'Isère, Vendée, Versailles, Vichy, Étretat, Île-de-France, etc.
French Guiana: Cayenne, Kourou, etc.
French Polynesia: Bora Bora, Mo'orea, Papeete, Tahiti, etc.
Gabon: Franceville, Libreville, Moanda, Port-Gentil, etc.
Gambia: Banjul, Serekunda, etc.
Georgia: Bakuriani, Batumi, Borjomi, Gori, Gudauri, Kobuleti, Kutaisi, Mestia, Mtskheta, Poti, Sighnaghi, Stepantsminda, Tbilisi, Telavi, Zugdidi, etc.
Germany: Aachen, Augsburg, Bad Birnbach, Bad Driburg, Bad Elster, Bad Ems, Bad Füssing, Bad Godesberg, Bad Harzburg, Bad Homburg, Bad Kissingen, Bad Kreuznach, Bad Mergentheim, Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler, Bad Reichenhall, Bad Salzuflen, Bad Schandau, Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg, Bamberg, Bavaria, Bayerisch Eisenstein, Berchtesgaden, Bergen auf Rügen, Berlin, Bernkastel-Kues, Bielefeld, Binz, Bochum, Bodenmais, Bonn, Bottrop, Brandenburg, Braunlage, Braunschweig, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Brilon, Chemnitz, Cochem, Cologne, Cuxhaven, Dortmund, Dresden, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Eisenach, Erfurt, Erlangen, Essen, Europa-Park, Flensburg, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Freudenstadt, Friedrichshafen, Fürth, Füssen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Gelsenkirchen, Glowe, Goslar, Görlitz, Göttingen, Hamburg, Hanover, Heide Park, Heidelberg, Heiligendamm, Heligoland, Hesse, Hinterzarten, Idar-Oberstein, Ingolstadt, Inzell, Karlsruhe, Kiel, Koblenz, Konstanz, Krefeld, Lake Constance, Lam, Leipzig, Lindau, Lower Saxony, Ludwigsburg, Lörrach, Lübeck, Magdeburg, Mainz, Mannheim, Marburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Medebach, Monschau, Munich, Mönchengladbach, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Münster, Neuschwanstein Castle, Neuss, Norddeich, Norden, Norderney, North Rhine-Westphalia, Nuremberg, Oberhausen, Oberstdorf, Oldenburg, Olsberg, Osnabrück, Paderborn, Pforzheim, Potsdam, Putbus, Quedlinburg, Rathen, Regensburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Rostock, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Ruhpolding, Rust, Rügen, Saarbrücken, Saarland, Sassnitz, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Schluchsee, Schmallenberg, Schwerin, Schönau am Königsee, Sindelfingen, Singen, Solingen, Soltau, Spandau, Speyer, Stralsund, Stuttgart, Sylt, Thuringia, Titisee-Neustadt, Travemünde, Trier, Ulm, Warnemünde, Weimar, Wernigerode, Westerland, Wiesbaden, Winterberg, Wolfsburg, Wuppertal, Würzburg, Xanten, Zingst, Zwiesel, Überlingen, etc.
Ghana: Accra, Ashaiman, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Kumasi, Sekondi-Takoradi, etc.
Greece: Acharavi, Aegina, Afantou, Afytos, Agios Gordios, Andros, Arkadia, Athens, Cephalonia, Chania, Chaniotis, Chios, Corfu, Corinth, Crete, Cyclades, Dassia, Delphi, Dodecanese, Faliraki, Halkidiki, Heraklion, Hersonissos, Hydra, Ialysos, Ionian Islands, Kalamata, Kalavryta, Kalymnos, Kardamaina, Karpathos, Kassandra, Kastoria, Katerini, Kavos, Kefalos, Kokkari, Kos, Kriopigi, Laganas, Lefkada, Lemnos, Lesbos, Lindos, Loutraki, Marathokampos, Meteora, Mithymna, Monemvasia, Mount Athos, Mykonos, Mytilene, Nafplio, Naxos, Neos Marmaras, Paleokastritsa, Parga, Patmos, Patras, Pefkochori, Pefkos, Peloponnese, Polychrono, Poros, Pythagoreio, Rethymno, Rhodes, Samos, Samothrace, Santorini, Sidari, Sithonia, Sparta, Spetses, Sporades, Syros, Thasos, Thessaloniki, Tingaki, Zakynthos, etc.
Guadeloupe: Saint-François, etc.
Guam: Tamuning, Tumon, etc.
Guatemala: Antigua Guatemala, etc.
Guinea: Conakry, etc.
Guinea-Bissau: Bissau, etc.
Guyana: Georgetown, etc.
Haiti: Cap-Haitien, Port-au-Prince, etc.
Honduras: Roatán, Tegucigalpa, etc.
Hong Kong: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, Mong Kok, New Territories, Repulse Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Wan Chai, etc.
Hungary: Balatonfüred, Budapest, Eger, Gyula, Hajdúszoboszló, Hévíz, Keszthely, Lake Balaton, Pécs, Siófok, Szeged, Székesfehérvár, Zalakaros, etc.
Iceland: Akureyri, Blue Lagoon, Borgarnes, Egilsstaðir, Garðabær, Hafnarfjörður, Hveragerði, Höfn, Keflavík, Kópavogur, Reykjavik, Selfoss, Vík í Mýrdal, Ísafjörður, etc.
India: Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Alappuzha, Allahabad, Amritsar, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Aurangabad, Ayodhya, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Darjeeling, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharamshala, Fatehpur Sikri, Gangtok, Goa, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hajipur, Hampi, Haridwar, Himachal Pradesh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnataka, Katra, Kerala, Khajuraho, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kozhikode, Ladakh, Leh, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madhya Pradesh, Madikeri, Madurai, Maharashtra, Malvan, Manali, Mangalore, Manipur, Mathura, Mount Abu, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nagpur, Nainital, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Odisha, Ooty, Pachmarhi, Pahalgam, Palakkad, Patna, Pollachi, Pune, Punjab, Puri, Pushkar, Raipur, Rajasthan, Ramnagar, Ratnagiri, Rishikesh, Sawai Madhopur, Shimla, Sikkim, Siliguri, Srinagar, Tamil Nadu, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirupati, Udaipur, Ujjain, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Varanasi, Varkala, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Bengal, etc.
Indonesia: Bali, Balikpapan, Bandung, Batu, Bintan, Bogor, Borobudur, Denpasar, Jakarta, Java, Jimbaran, Kalimantan, Kuta, Lombok, Makassar, Malang, Mataram, Medan, Nusa Dua, Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Sanur, Semarang, Seminyak, Sumatra, Surabaya, Surakarta, Ubud, Yogyakarta, etc.
Iran: Isfahan, Mashhad, Shiraz, Tehran, etc.
Iraq: Baghdad, Basra, Duhok, Erbil, Karbala, Sulaymaniyah, etc.
Ireland: Achill Island, Bray, Bundoran, Carlow, Clifden, Connemara, Cork, Dingle, Donegal, Doolin, Drogheda, Dublin, Dundalk, Ennis, Galway, Glendalough, Kenmare, Kilkenny, Killarney, Letterkenny, Limerick, Navan, Shannon, Swords, Tralee, Waterford, Westport, etc.
Isle of Man: Douglas, Port Erin, etc.
Israel: Acre, Amirim, Arad, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Bat Yam, Beersheba, Caesarea, Dead Sea, Eilat, Ein Bokek, Galilee, Golan Heights, Gush Dan, Had Nes, Haifa, Hermon, Herzliya, Jaffa, Jerusalem, Katzrin, Metula, Mitzpe Ramon, Nahariya, Nazareth, Netanya, Petah Tikva, Ramat Gan, Ramot, Rishon LeZion, Rosh Pinna, Safed, Sea of Galilee, Tel Aviv, Tiberias, Zikhron Ya'akov, etc.
Italy: Abano Terme, Abruzzo, Agrigento, Alassio, Alberobello, Alghero, Amalfi Coast, Ancona, Aosta Valley, Apulia, Arezzo, Arona, Arzachena, Asciano, Ascoli Piceno, Assisi, Asti, Bardolino, Bari, Basilicata, Baveno, Bellagio, Bellaria-Igea Marina, Benevento, Bergamo, Bologna, Bolzano, Bordighera, Bormio, Bracciano, Brescia, Breuil-Cervinia, Brindisi, Cagliari, Calabria, Campania, Canazei, Caorle, Capri, Carrara, Castelnuovo Berardenga, Castiglion Fiorentino, Castiglione d'Orcia, Castiglione del Lago, Castiglione della Pescaia, Catania, Cattolica, Cefalù, Cervia, Cesena, Cesenatico, Chianciano Terme, Chieti, Chioggia, Cinque Terre, Città della Pieve, Civitavecchia, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Cortona, Costa Smeralda, Courmayeur, Desenzano del Garda, Dolomites, Elba, Emilia-Romagna, Ercolano, Fabriano, Fano, Fasano, Fassa Valley, Ferrara, Finale Ligure, Fiumicino, Florence, Forte dei Marmi, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Gabicce Mare, Gaeta, Gallipoli, Genoa, Golfo Aranci, Greve in Chianti, Grosseto, Gubbio, Herculaneum, Imperia, Ischia, Italian Alps, Jesolo, L'Aquila, La Spezia, Lake Como, Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, Lampedusa, Lazio, Lazise, Lecco, Lerici, Lido di Jesolo, Lignano Sabbiadoro, Liguria, Livigno, Livorno, Lombardy, Lucca, Madonna di Campiglio, Malcesine, Manarola, Mantua, Maratea, Massa, Matera, Menaggio, Merano, Messina, Mestre, Milan, Milazzo, Misano Adriatico, Monopoli, Montalcino, Montecatini Terme, Montepulciano, Monterosso al Mare, Monza, Naples, Nardò, Novara, Olbia, Ortisei, Ostuni, Otranto, Padua, Palermo, Parma, Perugia, Pesaro, Pescara, Peschici, Peschiera del Garda, Piacenza, Piedmont, Pienza, Pisa, Pistoia, Pitigliano, Polignano a Mare, Pompeii, Pordenone, Porto Cervo, Porto Cesareo, Portoferraio, Portofino, Positano, Prato, Ragusa, Rapallo, Rapolano Terme, Ravenna, Riccione, Rimini, Riomaggiore, Riva del Garda, Rome, Salerno, San Casciano dei Bagni, San Gimignano, Sanremo, Sardinia, Savona, Sestriere, Sicily, Siena, Sinalunga, Siracusa, Sirmione, Sorrento, Sottomarina, Sperlonga, Stresa, Sëlva, Taormina, Taranto, Terracina, Tivoli, Torrita di Siena, Trani, Trapani, Trentino-Alto Adige, Trento, Treviso, Trieste, Tropea, Turin, Tuscany, Umbria, Urbino, Val Gardena, Veneto, Venice, Ventimiglia, Verbania, Vernazza, Verona, Vesuvius, Viareggio, Vicenza, Vieste, Viterbo, etc.
Ivory Coast: Abidjan, Assinie-Mafia, Bouaké, San-Pédro, Yamoussoukro, etc.
Jamaica: Kingston, Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, Runaway Bay, etc.
Japan: Atami, Chiba, Fujisawa, Fukuoka, Furano, Hakodate, Hakone, Hakuba, Hamamatsu, Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Ishigaki, Itō, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kanazawa, Karuizawa, Kashiwa, Kawasaki, Kitakyushu, Kobe, Kusatsu, Kutchan, Kyoto, Lake Suwa, Matsumoto, Miyakojima, Nagasaki, Nagoya, Naha, Nanjō, Nikkō, Okinawa, Onna, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Shizuoka, Takayama, Tokyo, Tsuyama, Yamanouchi, Yokohama, etc.
Jordan: Amman, Aqaba, Irbid, Jerash, Madaba, Petra, Sweimeh, Wadi Musa, Wadi Rum, Zarqa, etc.
Kazakhstan: Aktau, Aktobe, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Burabay, Karagandy, Kokshetau, Kostanay, Lake Balkhash, Oskemen, Pavlodar, Semey, Shymbulak, Shymkent, Taraz, etc.
Kenya: Kisumu, Lake Victoria, Masai Mara, Mombasa, Nairobi, Ukunda, etc.
Kiribati: South Tarawa, etc.
Kongo: Brazzaville, Pointe-Noire, etc.
Kosovo: Pristina, Prizren, etc.
Kuwait: Hawally, Kuwait City, Salmiya, etc.
Kyrgyzstan: Bishkek, Bosteri, Cholpon-Ata, Issyk Kul, Karakol, Osh, etc.
Laos: Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng, Vientiane, etc.
Latvia: Cēsis, Daugavpils, Jelgava, Jūrmala, Liepāja, Riga, Rēzekne, Sigulda, Ventspils, etc.
Lebanon: Baalbeck, Beirut, Byblos, Faraya, Jounieh, Mzaar Kfardebian, Tripoli, etc.
Lesotho: Maseru, etc.
Liberia: Monrovia, etc.
Libya: Benghazi, Tripoli, etc.
Liechtenstein: Schaan, Vaduz, etc.
Lithuania: Druskininkai, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Nida, Palanga, Panevėžys, Trakai, Vilnius, Šiauliai, Šventoji, etc.
Luxembourg: Differdange, Dudelange, Echternach, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg City, Vianden, etc.
Macedonia: Bitola, Mavrovo, Ohrid, Skopje, etc.
Madagascar: Antananarivo, etc.
Malawi: Blantyre, Lilongwe, etc.
Malaysia: Borneo, George Town, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Johor, Kedah, Kota Bharu, Kota Kinabalu, Kuah, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan, Kuching, Langkawi, Malacca, Penang, Putrajaya, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Shah Alam, etc.
Maldives: Kaafu Atoll, Malé, etc.
Mali: Bamako, etc.
Malta: Birżebbuġa, Buġibba, Gozo, Gżira, Mellieħa, Paceville, Pembroke, Qawra, Sliema, St. Julian's, St. Paul's Bay, Valletta, etc.
Martinique: Fort-de-France, La Trinité, Le Diamant, Les Trois-Îlets, Sainte-Luce, etc.
Mauritania: Nouakchott, etc.
Mauritius: Port Louis, etc.
Mexico: Acapulco, Akumal, Cabo San Lucas, Cancún, Chetumal, Chichen Itza, Chihuahua, Ciudad Juárez, Cozumel, Cuernavaca, Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Guaymas, Isla Mujeres, Ixtapa, Los Cabos, Manzanillo, Mazatlán, Monterrey, Mérida, Oaxaca, Playa del Carmen, Puebla, Puerto Aventuras, Puerto Escondido, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Peñasco, Puerto Vallarta, Querétaro, Riviera Maya, San Carlos, San Cristóbal de las Casas, San Francisco de Campeche, San Miguel de Allende, San Miguel de Cozumel, Teotihuacan, Tijuana, Toluca, Tulum, Zihuatanejo, etc.
Moldova: Bălți, Chișinău, Tiraspol, etc.
Monaco: Monte Carlo, etc.
Mongolia: Darkhan, Erdenet, Ulaanbaatar, etc.
Montenegro: Bar, Bečići, Bijela, Budva, Cetinje, Dobra Voda, Dobrota, Herceg Novi, Igalo, Kolašin, Kotor, Miločer, Nikšić, Perast, Petrovac, Podgorica, Prčanj, Sutomore, Sveti Stefan, Tivat, Ulcinj, Žabljak, etc.
Montserrat: Plymouth, etc.
Morocco: Agadir, Asilah, Casablanca, Chefchaouen, El Jadida, Essaouira, Fez, Marrakesh, Meknes, Merzouga, Mohammedia, Nador, Ouarzazate, Rabat, Tangier, Taroudant, Tinghir, Tétouan, etc.
Mozambique: Maputo, etc.
Myanmar: Mandalay, Naypyidaw, Nyaung Shwe, Yangon, etc.
Namibia: Rundu, Swakopmund, Walvis Bay, Windhoek, etc.
Nepal: Chitwan, Himalayas, Kathmandu, Lukla, Lumbini, Mount Everest, Nagarkot, Namche Bazaar, Patan, Pokhara, Tengboche, etc.
Netherlands: 's-Hertogenbosch, Alkmaar, Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Delft, Domburg, Dordrecht, Eindhoven, Groningen, Haarlem, Leiden, Maastricht, Nijmegen, Noordwijk, Rotterdam, Texel, The Hague, Utrecht, Valkenburg aan de Geul, Wijk aan Zee, Zandvoort, etc.
New Caledonia: Nouméa, etc.
New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gisborne, Hamilton, Hastings, Invercargill, Kaikoura, Lower Hutt, Napier, Nelson, New Plymouth, North Island, Palmerston North, Porirua, Queenstown, Rotorua, South Island, Taupo, Tauranga, Waiheke Island, Wanaka, Wellington, Whangarei, etc.
Nicaragua: Granada, Managua, etc.
Nigeria: Abuja, Benin City, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Ilorin, Jos, Kaduna, Lagos, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Uyo, etc.
Niue: Alofi, etc.
North Korea: Pyongyang, etc.
Northern Mariana Islands: Saipan, etc.
Norway: Arendal, Aurland, Beitostølen, Bergen, Bodø, Bærum, Fredrikstad, Gardermoen, Geilo, Geirangerfjord, Hardangerfjord, Hemsedal, Kirkenes, Kristiansand, Kristiansund, Larvik, Lillehammer, Lillestrøm, Lofoten, Narvik, Nordkapp, Nordland, Nærøyfjord, Oppdal, Oslo, Rana, Rauma, Røros, Sandnes, Sandvika, Sarpsborg, Sognefjord, Stavanger, Stryn, Svalbard, Svolvær, Tromsø, Trondheim, Vardø, Vestvågøy, Voss, Ålesund, etc.
Oman: Muscat, Nizwa, Salalah, Seeb, etc.
Pakistan: Bhurban, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, etc.
Palau: Koror, Peleliu, etc.
Palestine: Beit Sahour, Bethlehem, Hebron, Jenin, Jericho, Nablus, Ramallah, etc.
Panama: Bocas del Toro, etc.
Papua New Guinea: Port Moresby, etc.
Paraguay: Asunción, Ciudad Del Este, Encarnación, Panama City, etc.
Peru: Arequipa, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Cusco, Huancayo, Huanchaco, Huaraz, Ica, Iquitos, Lima, Machu Picchu, Máncora, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paracas, Pisco, Piura, Puerto Maldonado, Puno, Tacna, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Urubamba, etc.
Philippines: Angeles City, Antipolo, Bacolod, Bacoor, Baguio, Batangas, Bohol, Boracay, Cagayan de Oro, Calamba, Caloocan, Cebu, Coron, Dasmariñas, Davao, Dumaguete, El Nido, General Santos, Iloilo City, Kalibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Las Piñas, Luzon, Mactan, Makati, Mandaue, Manila, Marikina, Mindanao, Muntinlupa, Olongapo, Palawan, Panglao, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, Puerto Galera, Puerto Princesa, Quezon City, Tagaytay, Tagbilaran, Taguig, Valenzuela, Visayas, Zamboanga, etc.
Poland: Augustów, Białka Tatrzańska, Białowieża Forest, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bukowina Tatrzańska, Bydgoszcz, Ciechocinek, Częstochowa, Darłowo, Elbląg, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Giżycko, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Jastarnia, Jastrzębia Góra, Kalisz, Katowice, Kielce, Koszalin, Kołobrzeg, Kraków, Krynica Morska, Krynica-Zdrój, Lublin, Malbork, Mikołajki, Międzyzdroje, Mrągowo, Olsztyn, Opole, Oświęcim, Poznań, Puck, Płock, Radom, Rzeszów, Sopot, Stargard, Szczawnica, Szczecin, Szczyrk, Słubice, Tarnów, Toruń, Tricity, Ustka, Ustroń, Warsaw, Wisła, Wrocław, Władysławowo, Zakopane, Zielona Góra, Łeba, Łódź, Świnoujście, etc.
Portugal: Albufeira, Algarve, Aljezur, Almancil, Armação de Pêra, Azores, Braga, Cabanas de Tavira, Carvoeiro, Cascais, Castro Marim, Coimbra, Estoril, Faro, Figueira da Foz, Funchal, Fátima, Guimarães, Lagoa, Lagos, Lisbon, Loulé, Madeira, Monte Gordo, Nazaré, Olhão, Ponta Delgada, Portimão, Porto, Praia da Luz, Quarteira, Sesimbra, Silves, Sintra, Tavira, Vila Real de Santo António, Vila do Bispo, Vilamoura, Évora, etc.
Puerto Rico: Bayamón, Caguas, Carolina, Mayagüez, Ponce, San Juan, Vieques, etc.
Qatar: Doha, etc.
Romania: Bran, Brașov, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Constanța, Poiana Brașov, Sibiu, Sighișoara, Timișoara, Transylvania, etc.
Russia: Abakan, Abrau-Dyurso, Abzakovo, Adler, Altai Republic, Alupka, Alushta, Anadyr, Anapa, Angarsk, Apatity, Arkhangelsk, Arkhipo Osipovka, Arkhyz, Armavir, Astrakhan, Bakhchysarai, Balaklava, Balakovo, Balashikha, Baltic Sea, Barnaul, Belgorod, Belokurikha, Biysk, Black Sea, Blagoveshchensk, Bolshoy Utrish, Bratsk, Bryansk, Caucasian Mineral Waters, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Cherepovets, Cherkessk, Chita, Chornomorske, Crimea, Curonian Spit, Dagomys, Divnomorskoye, Dombay, Domodedovo, Dzerzhinsk, Dzhankhot, Dzhemete, Dzhubga, Elektrostal, Elista, Engels, Estosadok, Feodosia, Foros, Gaspra, Gatchina, Gelendzhik, Golden Ring, Golubitskaya, Gorky Gorod, Gornaya Karusel, Gorno-Altaysk, Goryachy Klyuch, Grozny, Gurzuf, Irkutsk, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Kabardinka, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kamchatka, Kamensk-Uralsky, Karelia, Kazan, Kemerovo, Kerch, Khabarovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Khibiny, Khimki, Khosta, Kirov, Kirovsk, Kislovodsk, Kizhi, Koktebel, Kolomna, Kolpino, Komsomolsk on Amur, Konakovo, Koreiz, Korobitsyno, Korolev, Kostroma, Krasnaya Polyana, Krasnodar Krai, Krasnodar, Krasnogorsk, Krasnoyarsk, Kudepsta, Kurgan, Kursk, Kyzyl, Lake Baikal, Lake Seliger, Lazarevskoye, Lipetsk, Listvyanka, Loo, Lyubertsy, Magadan, Magnitogorsk, Makhachkala, Massandra, Matsesta, Maykop, Miass, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow, Mount Elbrus, Murmansk, Murom, Mytishchi, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nakhodka, Nalchik, Naryan-Mar, Nebug, Nizhnekamsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Norilsk, Novokuznetsk, Novorossiysk, Novosibirsk, Novyi Svit, Novyy Urengoy, Obninsk, Odintsovo, Olginka, Omsk, Orenburg, Orsk, Oryol, Partenit, Penza, Pereslavl Zalessky, Perm, Pervouralsk, Petergof, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Petrozavodsk, Plyos, Podolsk, Popovka, Prielbrusye, Primorsko-Akhtarsk, Pskov, Pulkovo, Pushkin, Pushkino, Pyatigorsk, Repino, Rosa Khutor, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Rybachye, Rybinsk, Saint Petersburg, Sakhalin, Saky, Salekhard, Samara, Saransk, Saratov, Sea of Azov, Sergiyev Posad, Serpukhov, Sestroretsk, Sevastopol, Shakhty, Sheregesh, Sheremetyevo, Siberia, Simeiz, Simferopol, Smolensk, Sochi, Solovetsky Islands, Sortavala, Stary Oskol, Stavropol, Sterlitamak, Sudak, Sukko, Surgut, Suzdal, Svetlogorsk, Syktyvkar, Syzran, Taganrog, Taman, Tambov, Tarusa, Temryuk, Terskol, Tobolsk, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Torzhok, Tuapse, Tula, Tver, Tyumen, Ufa, Uglich, Ukhta, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Usinsk, Ussuriysk, Utes, Valaam, Valday, Vardane, Velikiye Luki, Veliky Novgorod, Veliky Ustyug, Vityazevo, Vladikavkaz, Vladimir, Vladivostok, Vnukovo International Airport, Volga, Volgodonsk, Volgograd, Vologda, Volzhskiy, Vorkuta, Voronezh, Vyborg, Yakhroma, Yakornaya Shchel, Yakutsk, Yalta, Yaroslavl, Yekaterinburg, Yelets, Yenisei, Yessentuki, Yevpatoria, Yeysk, Yoshkar-Ola, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Zavidovo, Zelenogradsk, Zheleznovodsk, Zhukovsky, Zvenigorod, etc.
Rwanda: Butare, Gisenyi, Kibuye, Kigali, etc.
Réunion: Saint-Denis, etc.
Saint Barthélemy: Gustavia, etc.
Saint Kitts and Nevis: Basseterre, etc.
Saint Lucia: Anse La Raye, Castries, Gros Islet, Soufrière, etc.
Saint Martin:, etc.
Saint Pierre and Miquelon: Saint Pierre, etc.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Kingstown, etc.
Samoa: Apia, etc.
San Marino: City of San Marino, etc.
Saudi Arabia: Abha, Al Khobar, Buraydah, Dammam, Jeddah, Jizan, Jubail, Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, Ta'if, Tabuk, Yanbu, etc.
Senegal: Dakar, etc.
Serbia: Belgrade, Kopaonik, Niš, Novi Sad, Palić, Stara Planina, Subotica, Zlatibor, etc.
Seychelles: La Digue, Mahé, Praslin, etc.
Sierra Leone: Freetown, etc.
Singapore: Changi, Sentosa, etc.
Sint Maarten:, etc.
Slovakia: Bratislava, Jasná, Košice, Liptov, Tatranská Lomnica, Vysoké Tatry, Štrbské Pleso, etc.
Slovenia: Bled, Bohinj, Bovec, Kranjska Gora, Ljubljana, Maribor, Piran, Portorož, Rogaška Slatina, etc.
Solomon Islands: Honiara, etc.
Somalia: Mogadishu, etc.
Somaliland: Hargeisa, etc.
South Africa: Ballito, Benoni, Bloemfontein, Boksburg, Cape Town, Drakensberg, Durban, East London, George, Johannesburg, Kempton Park, Kimberley, Knysna, Kruger National Park, Marloth Park, Mossel Bay, Nelspruit, Pietermaritzburg, Plettenberg Bay, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, Potchefstroom, Pretoria, Rustenburg, Sandton, Stellenbosch, Umhlanga, etc.
South Korea: Busan, Cheongju, Daegu, Daejeon, Gangneung, Gapyeong, Gwangju, Gwangyang, Gyeongju, Incheon, Jejudo, Jeonju, Pyeongchang, Seogwipo, Seoul, Sokcho, Suwon, Ulsan, Yangyang, Yeosu, etc.
Spain: A Coruña, Alcúdia, Algeciras, Alicante, Almería, Altea, Andalusia, Antequera, Aragon, Asturias, Ayamonte, Baiona, Balearic Islands, Barbate, Barcelona, Basque Country, Benalmádena, Benidorm, Benissa, Besalú, Bilbao, Blanes, Buñol, Cadaqués, Cala d'Or, Calella, Calonge, Calp, Calvià, Cambados, Cambrils, Canary Islands, Cangas de Onís, Cantabria, Cartagena, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, Chiclana de la Frontera, Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada, Costa del Maresme, Costa del Sol, Cádiz, Córdoba, Dénia, El Puerto de Santa María, Empuriabrava, Estepona, Figueres, Formentera, Fuerteventura, Galicia, Gijón, Girona, Gran Canaria, Granada, Ibiza, Jerez de la Frontera, L'Escala, L'Estartit, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, La Pineda, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Llançà, Lleida, Lloret de Mar, Madrid, Magaluf, Malgrat de Mar, Mallorca, Marbella, Maspalomas, Menorca, Mijas, Mojácar, Moraira, Murcia, Málaga, Navarre, Nerja, O Grove, Ourense, Oviedo, Palma Nova, Palma de Mallorca, Pals, Poio, Pollença, Pontevedra, PortAventura, Portonovo, Ronda, Roquetas de Mar, Roses, Salamanca, Salou, San Sebastian, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Santander, Santiago de Compostela, Santillana del Mar, Sanxenxo, Seville, Sidges, Sierra Nevada, Tarifa, Tarragona, Tenerife, Toledo, Torremolinos, Torrevieja, Torroella de Montgrí, Tossa de Mar, Valencia, Vigo, Vélez-Málaga, Xàbia, Zaragoza, etc.
Sri Lanka: Anuradhapura, Bentota, Beruwala, Colombo, Dambulla, Galle, Hikkaduwa, Jaffna, Kandy, Mirissa, Negombo, Nuwara Eliya, Sigiriya, Tangalle, Trincomalee, Unawatuna, Weligama, etc.
Sudan: Khartoum, Port Sudan, etc.
Suriname: Lelydorp, Nieuw Nickerie, Paramaribo, etc.
Swaziland: Lobamba, Mbabane, etc.
Sweden: Bohuslän, Borgholm, Borlänge, Borås, Dalarna, Eskilstuna, Falkenberg, Falun, Gothenburg, Gotland, Gävle, Halmstad, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Kalmar, Karlshamn, Karlskrona, Karlstad, Kiruna, Kristianstad, Lidingö, Linköping, Luleå, Lund, Malmö, Norrköping, Oskarshamn, Simrishamn, Solna, Stenungsund, Stockholm, Sundsvall, Södertälje, Trollhättan, Täby, Uddevalla, Umeå, Uppsala, Vimmerby, Visby, Västervik, Västerås, Växjö, Ystad, Ängelholm, Åre, Öland, Örebro, Östersund, etc.
Switzerland: Adelboden, Andermatt, Anzère, Arosa, Ascona, Basel, Bellinzona, Bern, Bettmeralp, Celerina, Château-d'Œx, Crans-Montana, Davos, Engadin, Engelberg, Falera, Flims, Fribourg, Geneva, Grindelwald, Gryon, Grächen, Gstaad, Haute-Nendaz, Interlaken, Jungfrau, Klosters, Laax, Lake Maggiore, Lausanne, Lauterbrunnen, Lenzerheide, Les Diablerets, Leukerbad, Leysin, Locarno, Lucerne, Lugano, Matterhorn, Meiringen, Montreux, Nendaz, Neuchâtel, Pontresina, Portes du Soleil, Riederalp, Saanen, Saas-Fee, Samnaun, Scuol, Sierre, Silvaplana, Sion, St. Gallen, St. Moritz, Swiss Alps, Ticino, Valais, Valbella, Verbier, Vevey, Veysonnaz, Villars-sur-Ollon, Vitznau, Wengen, Zermatt, Zug, Zürich, etc.
Syria: Aleppo, Damascus, Deir ez-Zor, Latakia, Palmyra, Tartus, etc.
Taiwan: Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Taipei, etc.
Tajikistan: Dushanbe, Isfara, Khujand, etc.
Tanzania: Dar es Salaam, Mount Kilimanjaro, Serengeti, Zanzibar, etc.
Thailand: Ayutthaya, Bangkok, Cha-Am, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Chonburi, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi, Karon, Khao Sok, Ko Chang, Ko Lanta, Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Krabi, Pai, Patong, Pattaya, Phi Phi Islands, Phuket, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Ranong, River Kwai, Udon Thani, etc.
Togo: Lomé, etc.
Tonga: Nukuʻalofa, Tunis, etc.
Trinidad and Tobago: Port of Spain, etc.
Tunisia: Djerba, Hammamet, Midoun, Monastir, Port El Kantaoui, Sousse, etc.
Turkey: Adana, Afyonkarahisar, Akyaka, Alacati, Alanya, Ankara, Antakya, Antalya, Assos, Avanos, Ayvalık, Beldibi, Belek, Bodrum, Bozcaada, Bursa, Büyükada, Cappadocia, Dalyan, Datça, Denizli, Didim, Edirne, Ephesus, Erzincan, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Fethiye, Gaziantep, Gebze, Göcek, Göreme, Göynük, Hierapolis, Istanbul, Kalkan, Kayseri, Kaş, Kemer, Konakli, Konya, Kuşadası, Kütahya, Lara, Mahmutlar, Manavgat, Manisa, Marmaris, Mersin, Muğla, Nevşehir, Olympos, Palandöken, Pamukkale, Prince Islands, Samsun, Sapanca, Sarigerme, Sarıkamış, Selimiye, Selçuk, Side, Tarsus, Tekirova, Trabzon, Troy, Turgutlu, Turgutreis, Turkish Riviera, Uludağ, Uçhisar, Uçhisar, Van, Yalova, Yalıkavak, Çamyuva, Çanakkale, Çeşme, Çıralı, Ölüdeniz, Ürgüp, İskenderun, İzmir, İzmit, İçmeler, Şanlıurfa, etc.
Turkmenistan: Ashgabat, Avaza, etc.
Turks and Caicos Islands: Cockburn Town, North Caicos, Pine Cay, Providenciales, etc.
Tuvalu: Funafuti, etc.
Uganda: Kampala, etc.
Ukraine: Berdiansk, Berehove, Bila Tserkva, Boryspil, Bukovel, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kamianets-Podilskyi, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Kiev, Koblevo, Kremenchuk, Kropyvnytskyi, Kryvyi Rih, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Mariupol, Melitopol, Mukachevo, Mykolaiv, Odessa, Poltava, Polyana, Rivne, Skhidnytsia, Slavske, Sumy, Ternopil, Truskavets, Uzhgorod, Vinnytsia, Yaremche, Yasinya, Zaporizhia, Zatoka, Zhytomyr, etc.
United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dibba, Dubai, Fujairah, Palm Jumeirah, Persian Gulf, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Sir Bani Yas Island, Umm al-Quwain, etc.
United Kingdom: Aberdeen, Bath, Belfast, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Bradford, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Channel Tunnel, Cheltenham, Chester, Cornwall, Coventry, Cumbria, Derry, Devon, Dorset, Dover, Eastbourne, Edinburgh, England, English Channel, Exeter, Folkestone, Fort William, Gatwick, Glasgow, Hampshire, Harrogate, Heathrow, Inverness, Isle of Wight, Kent, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Llandudno, London, Manchester, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Newquay, Northern Ireland, Norwich, Nottingham, Oban, Oxford, Paignton, Plymouth, Portmeirion, Portsmouth, Reading, Sandown, Scarborough, Scotland, Shanklin, Sheffield, Somerset, Southampton, St Albans, Stoke-on-Trent, Stonehenge, Sussex, Swansea, Torquay, Wales, Whitby, Windsor, Woking, York, etc.
United States: Akron, Alabama, Alaska, Albany, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Anaheim, Anchorage, Ann Arbor, Arizona, Arkansas, Arlington, Aspen, Atlanta, Aurora, Austin, Bakersfield, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Beaver Creek, Berkeley, Big Bear Lake, Billings, Biloxi, Birmingham, Boca Raton, Boise, Boston, Breckenridge, Brooklyn, Buffalo, California, Carlsbad, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Chandler, Charlotte, Chesapeake, Cheyenne, Chicago, Chula Vista, Cincinnati, Clearwater, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Columbus Georgia, Columbus, Connecticut, Corpus Christi, Costa Mesa, Cupertino, Dallas, Dana Point, Daytona Beach, Death Valley, Delaware, Delray Beach, Denver, Des Moines, Destin, Detroit, Durham, El Paso, Estes Park, Fargo, Fayetteville, Florida, Fontana, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Walton Beach, Fort Wayne, Fort Worth, Fremont, Fresno, Galveston, Garland, Georgia, Gilbert, Glendale, Grand Canyon, Grand Rapids, Grand Teton, Great Smoky Mountains, Greensboro, Gulfport, Hawaii, Henderson, Hialeah, Hollywood, Honolulu, Hot Springs, Houston, Huntington Beach, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Indianapolis, Iowa, Irving, Jackson Mississippi, Jackson Wyoming, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Juneau, Kansas City, Kansas, Kentucky, Key Largo, Key West, La Jolla, Laguna Beach, Lahaina, Lake Tahoe, Laredo, Las Vegas, Lexington, Lincoln, Little Rock, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Louisiana, Louisville, Lubbock, Madison, Maine, Malibu, Mammoth Lakes, Manhattan, Marathon, Maryland, Massachusetts, Memphis, Menlo Park, Mesa, Mexico City, Miami Beach, Miami, Michigan, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Moab, Modesto, Montana, Monterey, Montgomery, Moreno Valley, Mountain View, Myrtle Beach, Napa, Naples, Nashville, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New Orleans, New York City, New York, Newark, Newport Beach, Newport, Norfolk, North Carolina, North Dakota, North Las Vegas, Oakland, Ocean City, Oceanside, Ohio, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Omaha, Oregon, Orlando, Oxnard, Palm Coast, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Palo Alto, Panama City Beach, Park City, Pasadena, Pennsylvania, Pensacola, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Plano, Pompano Beach, Portland, Portland, Providence, Raleigh, Redwood City, Reno, Rhode Island, Richmond, Riverside, Rochester, Rocky Mountains, Sacramento, Saint Paul, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo, Sanibel, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Santa Fe, Santa Monica, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Savannah, Scottsdale, Seattle, Shreveport, Silicon Valley, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Lake Tahoe, Spokane, Springfield, Squaw Valley, St. Augustine, St. Louis, St. Petersburg, Steamboat Springs, Stockton, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunnyvale, Syracuse, Tacoma, Tallahassee, Tampa, Telluride, Tennessee, Texas, Thousand Oaks, Toledo, Tucson, Tulsa, Utah, Vail, Vermont, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Waikiki, Walnut Creek, Washington D.C., Washington, West Palm Beach, West Virginia, Wichita, Winston-Salem, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yellowstone, Yonkers, Yosemite, Zion, etc.
Uruguay: Colonia del Sacramento, La Barra, La Paloma, Maldonado, Montevideo, Piriápolis, Punta del Este, Salto, etc.
Uzbekistan: Bukhara, Fergana, Khiva, Kokand, Navoiy, Samarkand, Tashkent, Urgench, etc.
Vanuatu: Port Vila, etc.
Venezuela: Caracas, Isla Margarita, Maracaibo, Porlamar, etc.
Vietnam: Cát Bà Island, Cần Thơ, Da Lat, Da Nang, Haiphong, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Huế, Hạ Long, Hội An, Long Hải, Mỹ Tho, Nha Trang, Ninh Bình, Phan Thiết, Phú Quốc, Qui Nhơn, Rạch Giá, Sa Pa, Tuần Châu, Vũng Tàu, Đồng Hới, etc.
Yemen: Aden, Sana'a, etc.
Zambia: Livingstone, Lusaka, etc.
Zimbabwe: Bulawayo, Harare, Mutare, Victoria Falls, etc.