- 19th century
- 20th century
- 21st century
|1969 by topic
- Rail transport
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
|Lists of leaders
- Sovereign states
- Sovereign state leaders
- Territorial governors
- Religious leaders
|Birth and death categories
|Establishments and disestablishments categories
1969 in various calendars
|Ab urbe condita
|Balinese saka calendar
|British Regnal year
||17 Eliz. 2 – 18 Eliz. 2
||戊申年 (Earth Monkey)
4665 or 4605
- to -
己酉年 (Earth Rooster)
4666 or 4606
| - Vikram Samvat
| - Shaka Samvat
| - Kali Yuga
||Gregorian minus 13 days
|Thai solar calendar
2095 or 1714 or 942
- to -
2096 or 1715 or 943
Richard M. Nixon, 37th President of the United States
1969 (MCMLXIX) was a common year starting on Wednesday of the Gregorian calendar, the 1969th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 969th year of the 2nd millennium, the 69th year of the 20th century, and the 10th and last year of the 1960s decade. The year is associated with the first manned landing on the Moon (Apollo 11).
- January 2
- Australian media baron Rupert Murdoch purchases the largest-selling British Sunday newspaper, The News of the World.
- People's Democracy begins a march from Belfast to Derry City, Northern Ireland to gain publicity and to promote its cause.
- Ohio State defeats USC in the Rose Bowl to win the national title for the 1968 season.
- January 4 – The Government of Spain hands over Ifni to Morocco.
- January 5 – The Soviet Union launches Venera 5 toward Venus.
- January 6 – The final passenger train traverses the Waverley Line, which subsequently closes to passengers.
- January 10 – The Soviet Union launches Venera 6 toward Venus.
- January 12
- Led Zeppelin, the first Led Zeppelin album, is released in the United States.
- Martial law is declared in Madrid, as the University is closed and over 300 students are arrested.
- American football: The New York Jets upset the Baltimore Colts in Super Bowl III, 16-7. Joe Namath is the MVP of the game.
- January 14
- An explosion aboard the aircraft carrier USS Enterprise near Hawaii kills 27 and injures 314.
- The Soviet Union launches Soyuz 4.
- January 15 – The Soviet Union launches Soyuz 5, which docks with Soyuz 4 for a transfer of crew.
- January 16 – Student Jan Palach sets himself on fire in Prague's Wenceslas Square to protest the Soviet invasion of Czechoslovakia; 3 days later he dies.
- January 18 – In Washington, D.C., the Smithsonian Institution displays the art of Winslow Homer for 6 weeks.
- January 20 – Richard Nixon is sworn in as the 37th President of the United States.
- January 22 – An assassination attempt is carried out on Leonid Brezhnev by deserter Viktor Ilyin. One person is killed, several are injured. Brezhnev escaped unharmed.
- January 26 – Elvis Presley steps into American Studios in Memphis, Tennessee, recording "Long Black Limousine", thus beginning the recording of what becomes his landmark comeback sessions for the albums From Elvis in Memphis and Back in Memphis. The sessions yield the popular and critically acclaimed singles "Suspicious Minds", "In the Ghetto", and "Kentucky Rain".
- January 27
- Fourteen men, 9 of them Jews, are executed in Baghdad for spying for Israel.
- Reverend Ian Paisley, Northern Irish Unionist leader and founder of the Free Presbyterian Church of Ulster is jailed for three months for illegal assembly.
- The modern-day powerhouse of the Hetch Hetchy Project at Moccasin, California, rated at 100,000 kVA, is completed and placed in operation. On February 7, the original is removed from service.
- January 28 – 1969 Santa Barbara oil spill: A blowout on Union Oil's Platform A spills 80,000 to 100,000 barrels of crude oil into a channel and onto the beaches of Santa Barbara County in Southern California; on February 5 the oil spill closes Santa Barbara's harbor. The incident inspires Wisconsin Senator Gaylord Nelson to organize the first Earth Day in 1970.
- January 30 – The Beatles give their last public performance, of several tracks on the roof of Apple Records, London (featured in Let It Be (1970 film)).
- February 2
- Two cosmonauts transfer from Soyuz 5 to Soyuz 4 via a spacewalk while the two craft are docked together, the first time such a transfer takes place. The two spacecraft undock. Soyuz 4 will reenter Earth's atmosphere and land February 17 while Soyuz 5 will have a hard landing February 18.
- Ten paintings are defaced in New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- February 4 – In Cairo, Yasser Arafat is elected Palestine Liberation Organization leader at the Palestinian National Congress.
- February 8
- The Allende meteorite explodes over Mexico.
- The last issue of The Saturday Evening Post in its original form hits magazine stands in the United States after 147 years.
- February 9 – The Boeing 747 makes its maiden flight at Everett, Washington.
- February 13 – Front de libération du Québec (FLQ) terrorists bomb the Montreal Stock Exchange.
- February 14 – Pope Paul VI issues Mysterii Paschalis, a motu proprio, deleting many names from the Roman calendar of saints (including Valentine, who was celebrated on this day).
- February 17 – Aquanaut Berry L. Cannon dies of carbon dioxide poisoning while attempting to repair the SEALAB III habitat off San Clemente Island, California.
- February 24
- The Mariner 6 Mars probe is launched from the United States.
- Tinker v. Des Moines Independent Community School District: The Supreme Court of the United States rules that the First Amendment to the United States Constitution applies to public schools.
: Explosion kills 27 on USS Enterprise
- March 2
- In Toulouse, France the first Concorde test flight is conducted.
- Soviet and Chinese forces clash at a border outpost on the Ussuri River.
- March 3
- In a Los Angeles court, Sirhan Sirhan admits that he killed presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy.
- Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 9 (James McDivitt, David Scott, Rusty Schweickart) to test the lunar module.
- The United States Navy establishes the Navy Fighter Weapons School (also known as Top Gun) at Naval Air Station Miramar.
- March 4 – Jim Morrison is arrested in Florida for indecent exposure during a Doors concert three days earlier.
- March 10
- In Memphis, Tennessee, James Earl Ray pleads guilty to assassinating Martin Luther King Jr. (he later retracts his guilty plea).
- The novel The Godfather by Mario Puzo is published.
- March 13 – Apollo program: Apollo 9 returns safely to Earth after testing the Lunar Module.
- March 17
- The Longhope life-boat is lost after answering a mayday call during severe storms in the Pentland Firth between Orkney and the northern tip of Scotland; the entire crew of 8 die.
- Golda Meir becomes the first female prime minister of Israel.
- March 18 – Operation Breakfast, the covert bombing of Cambodia by U.S. planes, begins.
- March 19
- British paratroopers and Marines land on the island of Anguilla, ending its unrecognized independence.
- A 385 metres (1,263 ft) tall TV mast at Emley Moor, England, collapses due to ice build-up.
- March 20 – John Lennon and Yoko Ono are married at Gibraltar, and proceed to their honeymoon "Bed-In" for peace in Amsterdam.
- March 22 – The landmark art exhibition When Attitudes become Form, curated by Harald Szeemann, opens at the Kunsthalle Bern in Bern, Switzerland.
- March 29 – The Eurovision Song Contest 1969 is held in Madrid, and results in four co-winners, with 18 votes each, from Spain, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and France.
- March 30 – The body of former United States General and President Dwight D. Eisenhower is brought by caisson to the United States Capitol to lie in state in the Capitol Rotunda; Eisenhower had died two days earlier, after a long illness, in the Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
- April 1 – The Hawker Siddeley Harrier enters service with the Royal Air Force.
- April 4 – Dr. Denton Cooley implants the first temporary artificial heart.
- April 9
- The Harvard University Administration Building is seized by close to 300 students, mostly members of the Students for a Democratic Society. Before the takeover ends, 45 will be injured and 184 arrested.
- Fermín Monasterio Pérez is murdered by the ETA in Biscay, Spain; the 4th victim in the name of Basque nationalism.
- April 13 – Queensland: The Brisbane Tramways end service after 84 years of operation.
- April 15 – The EC-121 shootdown incident: North Korea shoots down the aircraft over the Sea of Japan, killing all 31 on board.
- April 20
- British troops arrive in Northern Ireland to reinforce the Royal Ulster Constabulary.
- A grassroots movement of Berkeley community members seizes an empty lot owned by the University of California, to begin the formation of "People's Park".
- April 22 – Robin Knox-Johnston becomes the first person to sail around the world solo without stopping.
- April 24 – Recently formed British Leyland launches their first new model, the Austin Maxi in Portugal.
- April 28 – Charles de Gaulle steps down as president of France after suffering defeat in a referendum the day before.
- May 10
- Zip to Zap, a harbinger of the Woodstock Concert, ends with the dispersal and eviction of youths and young adults at Zap, North Dakota by the National Guard.
- The Battle of Dong Ap Bia, also known as Hamburger Hill, begins during the Vietnam War.
- May 13 – May 13 Incident: Race riots occur in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- May 14 – Colonel Muammar Gaddafi visits Mecca, Saudi Arabia.
- May 15 – An American teenager known as 'Robert R.' dies in St. Louis, Missouri, of a baffling medical condition. In 1984 it will be identified as the first confirmed case of HIV/AIDS in North America.
- May 16 – Venera program: Venera 5, a Soviet spaceprobe, lands on Venus.
- May 17 – Venera program: Soviet probe Venera 6 begins to descend into Venus' atmosphere, sending back atmospheric data before being crushed by pressure.
- May 18 – Apollo program: Apollo 10 (Tom Stafford, Gene Cernan, John Young) is launched, on the full dress-rehearsal for the Moon landing.
- May 20 – United States National Guard helicopters spray skin-stinging powder on anti-war protesters in California.
- May 21 – Rosariazo: Civil unrest breaks out in Rosario, Argentina, following the death of a 15-year-old student.
- May 22 – Apollo program: Apollo 10's lunar module flies to within 15,400 m of the Moon's surface.
- May 25 – Midnight Cowboy, an X-rated, Oscar-winning John Schlesinger film, is released.
- May 26
- The Andean Pact (Andean Group) is established.
- Apollo program: Apollo 10 returns to Earth, after a successful 8-day test of all the components needed for the upcoming first manned Moon landing.
- May 26–June 2 – John Lennon and Yoko Ono conduct their second Bed-In. The follow-up to the Amsterdam event is held at the Queen Elizabeth Hotel in Montreal, Quebec. Lennon composes and records the song Give Peace a Chance during the Bed-In.
- May 29
- Cordobazo: A general strike and civil unrest break out in Córdoba, Argentina.
- Guided tours begin at the Kremlin and other government sites in Moscow.
- May 30 – Riots in Curaçao mark the start of an Afro-Caribbean civil rights movement on the island.
- June 3 – While operating at sea on SEATO maneuvers, the Australian aircraft carrier HMAS Melbourne accidentally rams and slices into the American destroyer USS Frank E. Evans in the South China Sea, killing 74 American seamen.
- June 5 – An international communist conference begins in Moscow.
- June 7 – The rock group Blind Faith plays its first gig in front of 100,000 people in London's Hyde Park.
- June 8 – U.S. President Richard Nixon and South Vietnamese President Nguyễn Văn Thiệu meet at Midway Island. Nixon announces that 25,000 U.S. troops will be withdrawn by September.
- June 17 – After a 23-game match, Boris Spassky defeats Tigran Petrosian to become the World Chess Champion in Moscow.
- June 18–June 22 – The National Convention of the Students for a Democratic Society, held in Chicago, collapses, and the Weatherman faction seizes control of the SDS National Office. Thereafter, any activity run from the National Office or bearing the name of SDS is Weatherman-controlled.
- June 20 – Georges Pompidou is elected President of France.
- June 22
- The Cuyahoga River fire helps spur an avalanche of water pollution control activities resulting in the Clean Water Act, Great Lakes Water Quality Agreement and the creation of the federal Environmental Protection Agency.
- Judy Garland dies of a drug overdose in her London home.
- June 23 – Warren E. Burger is sworn in as Chief Justice of the United States by retiring Chief Justice Earl Warren.
- June 24 – The United Kingdom and Rhodesia sever diplomatic ties, after Rhodesian constitutional referendum.
- June 28 – The Stonewall riots in New York City mark the start of the modern gay rights movement in the U.S.
descends a ladder to become the first human to step onto the surface of the Moon during Apollo 11
- July 1 – Charles, Prince of Wales, is invested with his title at Caernarfon.
- July 3 – Brian Jones, musician and founder of The Rolling Stones, drowns in his swimming pool at his home in Sussex, England.
- July 4 – Michael Mageau and Darlene Ferrin are shot at Blue Rock Springs in California. They are the second (known) victims of the Zodiac Killer. Mageau survives the attack while Ferrin is pronounced dead-on-arrival at Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond.
- July 5 – Tom Mboya, Kenyan Minister of Development, is assassinated.
- July 6 – Francisco Franco orders the closing of the border and communications between Gibraltar and Spain in response to the 1967 Gibraltar sovereignty referendum.
- July 7 – French is made equal to English throughout the Canadian national government.
- July 8 – Vietnam War: The very first U.S. troop withdrawals are made.
- July 10 – Donald Crowhurst's trimaran Teignmouth Electron is found drifting and unoccupied. It is assumed that Crowhurst might have committed suicide.
- July 14
- Football War: After Honduras loses a soccer game against El Salvador, rioting breaks out in Honduras against Salvadoran migrant workers. Of the 300,000 Salvadoran workers in Honduras, tens of thousands are expelled, prompting a brief Salvadoran invasion of Honduras. The OAS works out a cease-fire on July 18, which takes effect on July 20.
- The Act of Free Choice commences in Merauke, West Irian.
- The United States' $500, $1,000, $5,000 and $10,000 bills are officially withdrawn from circulation.
- July 16 – Apollo program: Apollo 11 (Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, Michael Collins) lifts off toward the first landing on the Moon.
- July 18 – Chappaquiddick incident – Edward M. Kennedy drives off a bridge on his way home from a party on Chappaquiddick Island, Massachusetts. Mary Jo Kopechne, a former campaign aide to his brother, dies in the early morning hours of July 19 in the submerged car.
- July 19
- John Fairfax lands in Hollywood Beach, Florida near Miami and becomes the first person to row across an ocean solo, after 180 days spent at sea on board 25' ocean rowboat 'Britannia' (left Gran Canaria on January 20, 1969).
- July 20 – Apollo program: The lunar module Eagle/Apollo 11 lands on the lunar surface. An estimated 500 million people worldwide watch in awe as Neil Armstrong takes his historic first steps on the Moon at 10:56 pm ET (02:56 UTC July 21), the largest television audience for a live broadcast at that time.
- July 22 – Spanish dictator and head of state Francisco Franco appoints Prince Juan Carlos his successor.
- July 24
- The Apollo 11 astronauts return from the first successful Moon landing, and are placed in biological isolation for several days, on the chance they may have brought back lunar germs. The airless lunar environment is later determined to preclude microscopic life.
- The Soviet Union returns Gerald Brooke to the United Kingdom in exchange for spies Peter and Helen Kroger (Morris and Lona Cohen).
- July 25 – Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard Nixon declares the Nixon Doctrine, stating that the United States now expects its Asian allies to take care of their own military defense. This starts the "Vietnamization" of the war.
- July 26 – The New York Chapter of the Young Lords is founded.
- July 30 – Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard Nixon makes an unscheduled visit to South Vietnam, meeting with President Nguyễn Văn Thiệu and U.S. military commanders.
- July 31
- The halfpenny ceases to be legal tender in the UK.
- Pope Paul VI arrives in Entebbe, Uganda for the first visit by a reigning Pope to Africa.
- August 4 – Vietnam War: At the apartment of French intermediary Jean Sainteny in Paris, U.S. representative Henry Kissinger and North Vietnamese representative Xuan Thuy begin secret peace negotiations. They eventually fail since both sides cannot agree to any terms.
- August 5 – Mariner program: Mariner 7 makes its closest fly-by of Mars (3,524 kilometers) and proto-punk band The Stooges releases their homonym debut album.
- August 8
- The Beatles at 11:30 have photographer Iain Macmillan take their photo on a zebra crossing on Abbey Road.
- A fire breaks out in Bannerman's Castle in the Hudson River; most of the roof collapses and crashes down to the lower levels.
- August 9
- The Haunted Mansion attraction opens at Disneyland California. Later versions open in Florida, Tokyo and Paris.
- Members of Manson Family invaded the home of actress Sharon Tate and her husband Roman Polanski in Los Angeles. The followers killed Tate (who was 8 months pregnant), and her friends: Folgers coffee heiress Abigail Folger, Wojciech Frykowski, and Hollywood hairstylist Jay Sebring. Also killed is Steven Parent, leaving from a visit to the Polanski's caretaker. More than 100 stab wounds are found on the victims, except for Parent, who had been shot almost as soon as the Manson Family entered the property.
- August 10 – The Manson Family kills Leno and Rosemary LaBianca, wealthy Los Angeles businessman and his wife.
- August 12 – Violence erupts after the Apprentice Boys of Derry march in Derry, Northern Ireland, resulting in a three-day communal riot known as the Battle of the Bogside.
- August 13 – Serious border clashes occur between the Soviet Union and the People's Republic of China.
- August 14 – British troops are deployed in Northern Ireland following the three-day Battle of the Bogside.
- August 15 – Captain D's is founded as "Mr. D’s Seafood and Hamburgers" by Ray Danner with its first location opening in Donelson, Tennessee.
- August 15–August 18 – The Woodstock Festival is held in upstate New York, featuring some of the top rock musicians of the era.
- August 17 – Category 5 Hurricane Camille, the most powerful tropical cyclonic system at landfall in history, hits the Mississippi coast, killing 248 people and causing US$1.5 billion in damage (1969 dollars).
- August 20 – Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument is established in Florissant, CO, USA
- August 21
- Donald and Doris Fisher open the first Gap store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco.
- Australian Denis Michael Rohan sets the Al-Aqsa Mosque on fire.
- Strong violence on demonstration in Prague and Brno, Czechoslovakia. Military force contra citizens. Prague spring finally beaten.
- August 29 – A Trans World Airlines flight from Rome to Tel Aviv is hijacked and diverted to Syria.
- September 1 – 1969 Libyan coup d'état: A bloodless coup in Libya ousts King Idris, and brings Colonel Muammar Gaddafi to power.
- September 2
- The first automatic teller machine in the United States is installed in Rockville Centre, New York.
- Ho Chi Minh, former president of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam, dies.
- September 5 – Lieutenant William Calley is charged with 6 counts of premeditated murder, for the 1968 My Lai Massacre deaths of 109 Vietnamese civilians in My Lai, Vietnam.
- September 9 – Allegheny Airlines Flight 853 DC-9 collides in flight with a Piper PA-28, and crashes near Fairland, Indiana, killing all 83 persons in both aircraft.
- September 13 – Scooby-Doo airs its first episode on the CBS network in the United States.
- September 14 - The US Selective Service selects September 14 as the First Draft Lottery date.
- September 20 – The very last theatrical Warner Bros. cartoon is released: the Merrie Melodies short Injun Trouble.
- September 22 – San Francisco Giant Willie Mays becomes the first player since Babe Ruth to hit 600 career home runs.
- September 22 – September 25 – An Islamic conference in Rabat, Morocco, following the al-Aqsa Mosque fire (August 21), condemns the Israeli claim of ownership of Jerusalem.
- September 23
- China carries out an underground nuclear bomb test.
- Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (directed by George Roy Hill and starring Paul Newman and Robert Redford) opens to limited release in the United States.
- September 24 – The Chicago Eight trial begins in Chicago, Illinois.
- September 25 – The Organisation of the Islamic Conference is founded.
- September 26
- The Beatles release their Abbey Road album which is an enormous commercial success and, although receiving mixed reviews at this time, comes to be viewed by many as the group's best.
- The Brady Bunch is broadcast for the first time on ABC.
- September 28 – The Social Democrats and the Free Democrats receive a majority of votes in the German parliamentary elections, and decide to form a common government.
- October 1
- In Sweden, Olof Palme is elected Leader of the Social Democratic Worker's Party, replacing Tage Erlander as Prime Minister on October 14.
- The Beijing Subway begins operation.
- October 2 – A 1.2 megaton thermonuclear device is tested at Amchitka Island, Alaska. This test is code-named Project Milrow, the 11th test of the Operation Mandrel 1969–1970 underground nuclear test series. This test is known as a "calibration shot" to test if the island is fit for larger underground nuclear detonations.
- October 5
- Monty Python's Flying Circus first airs on BBC One.
- Sazae-san first airs on Fuji Television.
- October 9–October 12 – Days of Rage: In Chicago, the United States National Guard is called in to control demonstrations involving the radical Weathermen, in connection with the "Chicago Eight" Trial.
- October 11–October 16 – The New York Mets defeat the Baltimore Orioles four games to one in one of the greatest World Series upsets in baseball history.
- October 13
- An unofficial strike amongst British mineworkers begins over the working hours of surface workers.
- October 15
- DZKB-TV Channel 9, the Philippines TV station, owner by Roberto S. Benedicto, is launched.
- Vietnam War: Hundreds of thousands of people take part in Moratorium to End the War in Vietnam demonstrations across the United States.
- October 17
- Willard S. Boyle and George Smith invent the CCD at Bell Laboratories (30 years later, this technology is widely used in digital cameras).
- Fourteen black athletes are kicked off the University of Wyoming football team for wearing black armbands into their coach's office.
- October 21
- Willy Brandt becomes Chancellor of West Germany.
- General Siad Barre comes to power in Somalia in a coup, 6 days after the assassination of President Abdirashid Ali Shermarke.
- October 22 – Led Zeppelin release Led Zeppelin II to critical acclaim and commercial success.
- October 25 – Australian federal election, 1969: John Gorton's Liberal/Country Coalition Government is narrowly re-elected with a sharply reduced majority, defeating a resurgent Labor Party led by Gough Whitlam. Prime Minister Gorton survived a leadership challenge by his deputy William McMahon as well as David Fairbairn in the immediate aftermath of the election.
- October 29 – The first message is sent over ARPANET, the forerunner of the internet.
- October 31
- Wal-Mart incorporates as Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- The disappearance of Patricia Spencer and Pamela Hobley occurs.
- November 3
- Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard Nixon addresses the nation on television and radio, asking the "silent majority" to join him in solidarity with the Vietnam War effort, and to support his policies. Vice President Spiro Agnew denounces the President's critics as 'an effete corps of impudent snobs' and 'nattering nabobs of negativism'.
- Süleyman Demirel of AP forms the new government of Turkey (31st government).
- November 7 – Pink Floyd release their Ummagumma album.
- November 9 – A group of American Indians, led by Richard Oakes, seizes Alcatraz Island for 19 months, inspiring a wave of renewed Indian pride and government reform.
- November 10 – Sesame Street aired its first episode on the NET network.
- November 12 – Vietnam War – My Lai Massacre: Independent investigative journalist Seymour Hersh breaks the My Lai story.
- November 14
- Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 12 (Pete Conrad, Richard Gordon, Alan Bean), the second manned mission to the Moon.
- The SS United States the last active United States Lines passenger ship is withdrawn from service.
- November 15
- Cold War: The Soviet submarine K-19 collides with the American submarine USS Gato in the Barents Sea.
- Vietnam War: In Washington, D.C., 250,000–500,000 protesters stage a peaceful demonstration against the war, including a symbolic "March Against Death".
- Regular colour television broadcasts begin on BBC1 and ITV in the United Kingdom.
- Dave Thomas opens his first restaurant in a former steakhouse in downtown Columbus, Ohio. He names the chain Wendy's after his 8-year-old daughter, Melinda Lou (nicknamed "Wendy" by her siblings).
- November 17 – Cold War: Negotiators from the Soviet Union and the United States meet in Helsinki, to begin the SALT I negotiations aimed at limiting the number of strategic weapons on both sides.
- November 19
- Apollo program: Apollo 12 astronauts Charles Conrad and Alan Bean land at Oceanus Procellarum ("Ocean of Storms"), becoming the third and fourth humans to walk on the Moon.
- Soccer great Pelé scores his 1,000th goal.
- November 20
- Vietnam War: The Plain Dealer publishes explicit photographs of dead villagers from the My Lai Massacre in Vietnam.
- Richard Oakes returns with 90 followers and offers to buy Alcatraz for $24 (he leaves the island January 1970).
- November 21
- U.S. President Richard Nixon and Japanese Premier Eisaku Satō agree in Washington, D.C. to the return of Okinawa to Japanese control in 1972. Under the terms of the agreement, the U.S. retains rights to military bases on the island, but they must be nuclear-free.
- The first ARPANET link is established (the progenitor of the global Internet).
- The United States Senate votes down the Supreme Court nomination of Clement Haynsworth, the first such rejection since 1930.
- November 22 – College Football: Michigan ends Ohio State's 22-game winning streak with a 24-12 upset at Ann Arbor, denying the Buckeyes their second consecutive national championship.
- November 24 – Apollo program: The Apollo 12 spacecraft splashes down safely in the Pacific Ocean, ending the second manned mission to the Moon.
- November 25 – John Lennon returns his MBE medal to protest the British government's involvement in the Nigerian Civil War.
- December 1 – Vietnam War: The first draft lottery in the United States is held since World War II (on January 4, 1970, The New York Times will run a long article, "Statisticians Charge Draft Lottery Was Not Random").
- December 2 – The Boeing 747 jumbo jet makes its first passenger flight. It carries 191 people, most of them reporters and photographers, from Seattle, to New York City.
- December 4 – Black Panther Party members Fred Hampton and Mark Clark are shot dead in their sleep during a raid by 14 Chicago police officers.
- December 5 – The Rolling Stones album Let It Bleed is released.
- December 6
- College football: #1 ranked Texas rallies from 14-0 deficit with two fourth quarter touchdowns to edge #2 Arkansas 15-14 at Fayetteville in a game attended by President of the United States Richard Nixon and several high-ranking government dignitaries, including future President George H.W. Bush. The victory clinches the national championship of the coaches poll for the Longhorns; they would win the Associated Press national championship by defeating Notre Dame 21-17 in the Cotton Bowl on New Year's Day.
- The Altamont Free Concert is held at the Altamont Speedway in northern California. Hosted by The Rolling Stones, it is an attempt at a "Woodstock West" and is best known for the uproar of violence that occurred. It is viewed by many as the "end of the sixties."
- December 7 The animated Rankin Bass Christmas special Frosty the Snowman premiers on CBS.
- December 12 – The Piazza Fontana bombing in Italy (Strage di Piazza Fontana) takes place.
- December 14 – The murder of Diane Maxwell takes place, when the 25-year-old phone operator is found sexually assaulted and killed (the case remains unsolved until 2003).
- December 24
- Charles Manson is allowed to defend himself at the Tate-LaBianca murder trial.
- The oil company Phillips Petroleum made the first oil discovery in the Norwegian sector of North Sea.
- Nigerian troops capture Umuahia, the last Biafran capital before its dissolution became Owerri
- December 27 – The Liberal Democratic Party wins 47.6% of the votes in the Japanese general election, 1969. Future prime ministers Yoshirō Mori and Tsutomu Hata and future kingmaker Ichirō Ozawa are elected for the first time.
- December 28 – The Young Lords take over the First Spanish Methodist Church in East Harlem.
- December 30 – The Linwood bank robbery leaves two police officers dead.
1969: Date unknown
- Summer – Invention of Unix under the potential name "Unics" (after Multics).
- Fall – Second-generation Dodge Challenger automobile introduced in the United States.
- Common African, Malagasy and Mauritian Organization (OCAMM) (Organisation Commune Africaine Malgache et Mauricienne).
- International Convention on Civil Liability for Oil Pollution Damage, a maritime treaty, is adopted.
- The first strain of the AIDS virus (HIV) migrates to the United States via Haiti.
- Women are allowed membership in the Future Farmers of America (the later National FFA Organization).
- Long John Silver's restaurant chain opens its first store in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Arthur Treacher's Fish and Chips is founded by S. Robert Davis and Dave Thomas and its first location in Columbus, Ohio opens for business.
- The Montreal Expos debut as Major League Baseball's first team outside the United States.
- January 1
- Mr. Lawrence, American voice actor and show writer
- Verne Troyer, American actor (d. 2018)
- January 2
- Dean Francis Alfar, Filipino author
- Tommy Morrison, American boxer (d. 2013)
- Christy Turlington, American fashion model
- Robby Gordon, American race car driver
- January 3 – Michael Schumacher, German seven-time Formula 1 world champion
- January 5
- Marilyn Manson, American rock musician
- Shea Whigham, American actor
- January 6 – Norman Reedus, American actor
- January 11 – Kyōko Hikami, Japanese voice actress
- January 13 – Stephen Hendry, British snooker player
- January 14
- Jason Bateman, American actor, director and producer
- Dave Grohl, American rock drummer and composer (Nirvana, Foo Fighters)
- January 15 – Meret Becker, German actress and musician
- January 16
- Roy Jones Jr., American boxer
- Per Yngve Ohlin, Norwegian vocalist (d. 1991)
- January 17
- Lukas Moodysson, Swedish film director
- Tiësto, Dutch trance DJ
- January 18
- Jesse L. Martin, American actor and singer
- Dave Bautista, American actor, professional mixed martial artist and professional wrestler
- January 19 – Junior Seau, American NFL player (d. 2012)
- January 20 – Patrick K. Kroupa, American writer, hacker
- January 21 – John Ducey, American actor
- January 27
- Cornelius, Japanese rock musician, singer and producer (Flipper's Guitar)
- Patton Oswalt, American stand-up comedian, writer, actor and voice actor
- January 28 – Kathryn Morris, American actress
- January 29 – Hyde, Japanese rock musician, singer and guitarist
- February 1
- Gabriel Batistuta, Argentine footballer
- Andrew Breitbart, American writer and publisher (d. 2012)
- February 2 – Dambisa Moyo, Zambian-born economist
- February 3
- Beau Biden, 44th Attorney General of Delaware (d. 2015)
- Retief Goosen, South African golfer
- February 5
- Bobby Brown, African-American singer
- Michael Sheen, Welsh actor
- February 6 – David Hayter, Canadian-American voice actor
- February 9
- Ian Eagle, American sports announcer
- Tom Scharpling, American comedian, television writer and producer
- February 11
- Lee Tockar, Canadian voice actor
- Jennifer Aniston, American actress, director, producer and businesswoman
- Bill Warner, American motorcycle racer (d. 2013)
- February 12
- Darren Aronofsky, American film director
- Hong Myung-bo, South Korean footballer
- Brad Werenka, Canadian ice-hockey player
- February 13
- Ahlam, Arabic singer
- JB Blanc, French voice actor
- February 15
- Birdman, American rapper, entertainer, and record producer
- Roberto Balado, Cuban boxer (d. 1994)
- February 19 – Burton C. Bell, American rock vocalist/lyricist
- February 20 – Keiji Takayama, Japanese professional wrestler
- February 21
- Bosson, Swedish singer-songwriter
- Petra Kronberger, Austrian alpine skier
- February 22
- Thomas Jane, American actor
- Clinton Kelly, Television fashion personality and Co-Host of "The Chew"
- February 23
- Michael Campbell, New Zealand golfer
- Marc Wauters, Belgian cyclist
- February 24 – Christine Ng, Hong Kong actress
- February 28
- Robert Sean Leonard, American actor
- Patrick Monahan, American musician and singer
Mariah Carey, Kevin Corrigan and Pauley Perrette born on March 27
- March 1
- Javier Bardem, Spanish actor
- Dafydd Ieuan, Welsh rock drummer
- Litefoot, Native American actor
- March 4
- Chaz Bono, American LGBT rights activist
- Annie Shizuka Inoh, Taiwanese actress
- Patrick Roach, Canadian actor
- March 7 – Todd Williams, American long-distance runner
- March 10 – Paget Brewster, American actress
- March 11
- Terrence Howard, American actor and singer
- Soraya, Colombian singer and multi-instrumentalist (d. 2006)
- March 12
- Graham Coxon, English singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist (Blur) and painter
- Akemi Okamura, Japanese voice actress
- Jake Tapper, American journalist
- March 13 – Susanna Mälkki, Finnish conductor
- March 15
- Timo Kotipelto, Finnish musician
- Yutaka Take, Japanese jockey
- March 16 – Markus Lanz, German-Italian television presenter
- March 17 – Alexander McQueen, British fashion designer (d. 2010)
- March 18
- Jimmy Morales, Guatemalan politician, 37th President of Guatemala
- Vassily Ivanchuk, Ukrainian chess grandmaster
- March 19
- Patrick Tam, Hong Kong actor
- Connor Trinneer, American actor
- March 21 – Ali Daei, Iranian football player
- March 24 – Stephan Eberharter, Austrian alpine skier
- March 25 – Jeffrey Walker, English musician
- March 27
- Mariah Carey, American pop singer
- Kevin Corrigan, American actor
- Pauley Perrette, American actress
- March 28
- Rodney Atkins, America country music singer-songwriter
- Laurie Brett, Scottish actress
- March 29 – Chiaki Ishikawa, Japanese singer (See-Saw)
Gina Torres and Renée Zellweger born on April 25
- April 1
- Fadl Shaker, Lebanese singer
- Andrew Vlahov, Australian basketball player
- April 2 – Ajay Devgan, Bollywood actor
- April 3
- Ben Mendelsohn, Australian actor
- Lance Storm, Canadian professional wrestler
- April 6
- Bret Boone, American baseball player
- Paul Rudd, American actor, comedian, writer and producer
- April 9
- Barnaby Kay, English actor
- Debbie Schlussel, political commentator and film critic
- April 10 – Billy Jayne, American actor
- April 11
- Cerys Matthews, Welsh singer
- Caren Miosga, German journalist and television presenter
- Chisato Moritaka, Japanese singer
- April 12 – Michael Jackson, former NFL wide receiver (d. 2017)
- April 19
- Shannon Lee, Chinese-American actress
- Susan Polgar, Hungarian chess player
- April 20 – Marietta Slomka, German journalist
- April 21 – Toby Stephens, English actor
- April 22 – Dion Dublin, English footballer
- April 23 – Yelena Shushunova, Soviet gymnast
- April 25
- Vanessa Beecroft, Italian artist
- Joe Buck, American sports announcer
- Gina Torres, American actress
- Renée Zellweger, American actress and producer
- May 1 – Wes Anderson, American director, producer, screenwriter and actor
- May 2 – Brian Lara, West Indian cricketer
- May 3 – Daryl F. Mallett, American author and actor
- May 4 – Christina Billotte, American musician
- May 5 – Hideki Irabu, Japanese baseball player (d. 2011)
- May 6 – Jim Magilton, Northern Irish footballer
- May 7 – Eagle-Eye Cherry, Swedish-born musician
- May 9
- Amber, German musician
- Benjamín Rivera, Mexican voice actor
- May 10 – Dennis Bergkamp, Dutch soccer player
- May 12
- Kim Fields, American actress
- Kevin Nalty, American YouTube comedian
- May 13
- Nikos Aliagas, French-born television host
- Brian Carroll (a.k.a. Buckethead), American guitarist
- May 14
- Cate Blanchett, Australian actress
- Danny Wood, American singer (New Kids on the Block)
- May 15
- Asalah Nasri, Syrian singer
- Emmitt Smith, American football player
- May 16
- David Boreanaz, American actor
- Tucker Carlson, American political commentator
- Tracey Gold, American actress
- Steve Lewis, American athlete
- May 18 – Martika, American singer
- May 21 – Georgiy Gongadze, Ukrainian journalist (d. 2000)
- May 25
- Anne Heche, American actress
- Stacy London, American fashion consultant and media personality
- May 26 – Siri Lindley, American triathlete
- May 28 – Rob Ford, Canadian politician (d. 2016)
- June 2 – Jamie Thraves, English film writer, director and music video director
- June 3 – Takako Minekawa, Japanese musician, composer and writer
- June 4 – Rob Huebel, American comedian
- June 7
- Alina Astafei, Romanian-German high jumper
- Prince Joachim of Denmark
- Kim Rhodes, American actress
- June 8 – J. P. Manoux, American actor
- June 11
- Peter Dinklage, American actor
- Steven Drozd, American rock drummer (The Flaming Lips)
- June 12
- Zsolt Daczi, Hungarian rock guitarist (d. 2007)
- Heinz-Christian Strache, Austrian politician
- June 13 – Søren Rasted, Danish musician (Aqua)
- June 14
- Steffi Graf, German tennis player
- Eugene Chung, Korean-American football player
- Brooks Ashmanskas, American stage actor
- June 15
- Ice Cube, African-American rapper and actor
- Oliver Kahn, German football goalkeeper
- Jansher Khan, Pakistani squash player
- Maurice Odumbe, Kenyan cricketer
- June 16
- MC Ren, American rapper (N.W.A)
- Sam Register, American television producer and businessman
- June 17
- Paul Tergat, Kenyan athlete
- Amy Keating Rogers, American television producer and writer
- June 18 – Haki Doku, Albanian para-cyclist
- June 19 – Trine Pallesen, Danish actress
- June 20 – Paulo Bento, Portuguese football player and coach
- June 21 – Pat Sansone, American guitarist
- June 23
- Martin Klebba, American actor
- Fernanda Ribeiro, Portuguese long-distance runner
- Achinoam Nini (Noa), Israeli singer
- June 24
- Rich Eisen, American television journalist
- Sissel Kyrkjebø, Norwegian singer
- June 25
- Storm Large, American singer and actor
- Zim Zum, American guitarist
- June 26 – Mike Myers, American baseball pitcher
- June 28 – Tichina Arnold, African-American actress (Everybody Hates Chris)
- June 29
- DJ Pooh, writer, director, musician, actor (Friday, 3 Strikes)
- Tōru Hashimoto, Japanese local governor
- Ilan Mitchell-Smith, American actor
- June 30 – Sanath Jayasuriya, Sri Lankan cricketer
- July 2
- Matthew Cox, American criminal
- Tim Rodber, English rugby player
- Jenni Rivera, Mexican-American singer-songwriter, producer and actress (d. 2012)
- July 3 – Gedeon Burkhard, German actor
- July 4 – Jordan Sonnenblick, American teacher and novelist
- July 5 – John LeClair, American hockey player
- July 6 – Brian Van Holt, American actor
- July 7
- Sylke Otto, German luger
- Joe Sakic, Canadian hockey player
- Cree Summer, American-Canadian actress and singer
- July 8
- George Fisher, American vocalist, Cannibal Corpse
- Sugizo, Japanese guitarist and singer
- July 9 – Munkhbayar Dorjsuren, Mongolian-German sport shooter
- July 10
- Gale Harold, American actor
- Jonas Kaufmann, German operatic tenor
- Rami Makhlouf, Syrian businessman
- July 11 – David Tao, Taiwanese singer-songwriter
- July 13 – Ken Jeong, American actor, comedian and physician
- July 14 – Billy Herrington, American gay pornographic actor (d. 2018)
- July 15 – Chris Wyse, American bassist of Owl and The Cult
- July 16 – Sahra Wagenknecht, German politician
- July 17 – Kazuki Kitamura, Japanese actor
- July 18 – Masanori Murakawa, Japanese wrestler
- July 20 – Josh Holloway, American actor
- July 21
- Godfrey, American comedian and actor
- Avraam Russo, Russian singer
- Isabell Werth, German equestrian
- July 22
- James Arnold Taylor, American voice actor
- Despina Vandi, Greek singer
- Jason Becker, American heavy metal guitarist, formerly of Cacophony
- July 23
- John Cariani, American actor and playwright
- July 24 – Jennifer Lopez, American actress and singer
- July 25 – Jason Harris Katz, American voice actor and television host
- July 26 – Tanni Grey-Thompson, born Carys Grey, British Paralympian
- July 27
- Dacian Cioloș, 64th Prime Minister of Romania
- Pavel Hapal, Czech footballer
- Jonty Rhodes, South African cricketer.
- Triple H (aka Paul Levesque), American wrestler
- July 28
- Alexis Arquette, American actress (d. 2016)
- Michael Amott, English musician
- July 29 – Timothy Omundson, American actor
- July 30 – Simon Baker, Australian actor and director
- July 31 – Antonio Conte, Italian football player and manager
- August 2
- Jan Axel Blomberg, Norwegian drummer
- Fernando Couto, Portuguese footballer
- August 3 – Anne Marie DeLuise, Canadian actress
- August 4
- Max Cavalera, Brazilian musician and singer (Soulfly, Cavalera Conspiracy, ex-Sepultura)
- Michael DeLuise, American actor
- August 5 – Kenny Irwin Jr., NASCAR Driver (d. 2000)
- August 6
- Elliott Smith, American musician (d. 2003)
- Jonathan Aibel, American script writer
- August 8
- Faye Wong, Hong Kong singer and actress
- Song Sung-il, South Korean wrestler (d. 1995)
- August 9 – Troy Percival, American baseball player
- August 10 – Brian Drummond, Canadian voice actor
- August 11
- Ashley Jensen, British actress
- Vanderlei de Lima, Brazilian long-distance runner
- August 12 – Tanita Tikaram, German-born British singer-songwriter
- August 13 – Midori Ito, Japanese figure skater
- August 15
- Justin Broadrick, British musician
- Kevin Cheng, Hong Kong television actor and singer
- August 16 – Kate Higgins American voice actress
- August 17
- Donnie Wahlberg, American singer (New Kids on the Block)
- Dick Togo, Japanese professional wrestler
- August 18
- Timothy Snyder, American author and historian
- Everlast, American singer, rapper, and songwriter
- Edward Norton, American actor, film director, screenwriter, and social activist
- Christian Slater, American actor
- August 19
- Nate Dogg, African-American rapper (d. 2011)
- Matthew Perry, Canadian-American actor
- Clay Walker, American singer
- Paula Jai Parker, American actress and comedian
- August 21 – Oliver Geissen, German television presenter
- August 26 – Glenn Berger, American scriptwriter
- August 28 – Jack Black, American actor and musician
- August 29
- Lucero, Mexican singer and actress
- Joe Swail, Northern Irish snooker player
- August 30 – Kent Osborne, American actor and producer
- September 2
- Cedric "K-Ci" Hailey, American singer, one half of R&B duo K-Ci & JoJo
- Dave Naz, American photographer
- September 3 – Robert Karlsson, Swedish golfer
- September 4
- Kristen Wilson, American actress
- Giorgi Margvelashvili, president of Georgia
- September 5 – Dweezil Zappa, American actor and musician
- September 6 – Trina McGee, American actress
- September 7
- Jean-Benoît Dunckel, French musician (Air)
- Angie Everhart, American actress and model
- Diane Farr, American actress
- Jimmy Urine, American singer
- September 8 – Gary Speed, Welsh footballer and manager (d. 2011)
- September 9 – Rachel Hunter, New Zealand model and actress
- September 10 – Ai Jing, Chinese singer
- September 11 – Crystal Lewis, American Christian musician
- September 12
- Ángel Cabrera, Argentine golfer
- Shigeki Maruyama, Japanese golfer
- September 13
- Tyler Perry, American actor, film director, and screenwriter
- Shane Warne, Australian cricketer
- Dominic Fumusa, American actor
- September 14 – Bong Joon-ho, South Korean screenwriter and film director
- September 17 – Ken Doherty, Irish snooker player
- September 19
- Simona Păucă, Romanian gymnast
- Michael Symon, American chef and television personality
- September 24
- Shawn "Clown" Crahan, American rock percussionist
- DeVante Swing, American music producer
- September 25
- Yves Amyot, Québécois actor
- Hansie Cronje, South African cricketer (d. 2002)
- Bill Simmons, American sports columnist
- Hal Sparks, American actor, writer, comedian, and political commentator
- Catherine Zeta-Jones, Welsh actress
- September 26
- Victor N'Gembo-Mouanda, Congolese author
- Paul Warhurst, English football player
- September 29 – Erika Eleniak, American model and actress
- October 1
- Zach Galifianakis, American actor and stand-up comedian
- Igor Ulanov, Russian hockey player
- October 2 – Mitch English, American actor and television host
- October 3
- Gwen Stefani, Lead singer of American rock group No Doubt and television host
- Tetsuya, Japanese musician
- October 5 – Elizabeth Azcona Bocock, Honduran politician
- October 6
- Muhammad V of Kelantan, current Yang di-Pertuan Agong of Malaysia and Sultan of Kelantan
- Ogün Temizkanoğlu, Turkish football player
- October 7
- Benny Chan Ho Man, Hong Kong actor
- Benny Chan Muk-Sing, Hong Kong film director
- October 8 – Julia Ann, American porn actress
- October 9
- Jun Akiyama, Japanese professional wrestler
- PJ Harvey, British singer-songwriter
- Steve McQueen, English film director, producer and screenwriter
- October 10
- Brett Favre, American football player
- Molly Kiely, American cartoonist
- Wendi McLendon-Covey, American actress
- October 12 – Judit Mascó, Spanish model, television host and writer
- October 13
- Rhett Akins, American country singer
- Nancy Kerrigan, American figure skater
- Cady McClain, American actress and director
- October 14
- Kosuke Okano, Japanese voice actor
- David Strickland, American actor (d. 1999)
- October 15 – Kim Raver, American actress
- October 16 – Wendy Wilson, American singer and television personality
- October 17
- Ernie Els, South African golfer
- Jesús Ángel García, Spanish race walker
- Wood Harris, American actor
- Wyclef Jean, Haitian rapper
- Nancy Sullivan, American actress
- October 19
- Trey Parker, American voice actor, comedian, screenwriter, composer, director and producer
- Vanessa Marshall, American actress and voice actress
- October 20
- Laurie Daley, Australian rugby league player
- Juan González, American baseball player
- October 21 – Michael Hancock, Australian rugby league footballer
- October 24
- Peter Dolving, Swedish musician
- Adela Noriega, Mexican actress
- October 25
- Samantha Bee, Canadian-American comedian, writer, producer, political commentator, actress, media critic, and TV host
- Josef Beránek, Czech ice hockey player
- Nika Futterman, American actress and voice actress
- Oleg Salenko, Russian football player
- Alex Webster, American bassist
- October 29 – Ha Hee-ra, Korean actress
- October 30
- Snow, Canadian singer
- Stanislav Gross, Prime Minister of the Czech Republic (d. 2015)
- October 31
- Kylie Kwong, Australian chef, author, television presenter, and restaurateur
- Kim Rossi Stuart, Italian actor and director
Sean Combs and Matthew McConaughey born on November 4
Gerard Butler and Stephen Full born on November 13
- November 1 – Diane Parish, English actress
- November 2 – Reginald Arvizu (aka Fieldy Snuts), American bassist
- November 3 – Robert Miles, Italian record producer and DJ (d. 2017)
- November 4
- Sean Combs, African-American rapper (aka Puff Daddy, P. Diddy)
- Matthew McConaughey, American actor
- November 7
- Michelle Clunie, American actress
- Hélène Grimaud, French pianist
- November 8
- Roxana Zal, American actress
- Jonathan Slavin, American actor and activist
- November 9
- Sandra Denton, African-American rapper (Salt-n-Pepa)
- Allison Wolfe, American musician
- November 10
- Faustino Asprilla, Colombian football player
- Jens Lehmann, German football player
- Ellen Pompeo, American actress
- November 11 – Carson Kressley, American fashion expert
- November 12
- Rob Schrab, American comic book creator and actor
- Johnny Gosch, American child kidnap victim
- Tomas N'evergreen, Danish singer
- November 13
- Gerard Butler, Scottish actor
- Stephen Full, American actor and comedian
- Josh Mancell, American freelance composer and multi-instrumentalist
- November 17
- Ryōtarō Okiayu, Japanese voice actor
- Jean-Michel Saive, Belgian table tennis player
- November 18
- Kathleen van Brempt, Belgian politician
- Sam Cassell, American basketball player
- Ahmed Helmy, Egyptian actor
- Rocket Ismail, American football player
- November 19 – Ertuğrul Sağlam, Turkish football coach and former player
- November 20
- Sakura, Japanese musician
- Dabo Swinney, American college football coach
- November 21 – Ken Griffey Jr., American baseball player
- November 23 – Robin Padilla, Filipino actor
- November 24 – David Adeang, Nauruan politician
- November 27 – Carina Ricco, Mexican actress and singer
- November 28 – Lexington Steele, American actor and film director
- November 29
- Chris Baker, American race car driver
- Pierre van Hooijdonk, Dutch footballer
- Kasey Keller, American Major League Soccer player
- Mariano Rivera, Panamanian Major League Baseball player
- November 30 – Trina Gulliver, English darts player
- December 1
- Rino Romano, American voice actor
- Richard Carrier, American historian
- December 3 – Bill Steer, English musician
- December 4 – Jay Z, African-American rapper
- December 5 – Alex Kapp Horner, American actress
- December 7 – Patrice O'Neal, American comedian and radio personality (d. 2011)
- December 8 – Kerry Earnhardt, American race car driver
- December 9
- Jakob Dylan, American singer-songwriter (The Wallflowers)
- Lori Greiner, American investor, entrepreneur, and television personality
- December 11
- Phil Spencer, UK television property percenter and estate agent
- Viswanathan Anand, Indian chess Grandmaster
- Sean Grande, American basketball announcer
- December 12
- Valerie Arem voice actress
- December 13 – Hideo Ishikawa, Japanese voice actor
- December 14 – Archie Kao, Chinese-American film and television actor
- December 15 – Rick Law, American illustrator and producer
- December 16 – Michelle Smith, Irish swimmer
- December 17
- Chuck Liddell, American mixed martial arts fighter
- Michael V., Filipino comedian and actor
- December 18
- Irvin Duguid, Scottish rock keyboard player (Stiltskin)
- Mille Petrozza, German-Italian rock vocalist and guitarist (Kreator)
- Joe Randa, American Major League Baseball player and radio talk-show host
- December 19
- Richard Hammond, British TV presenter
- Lauren Sánchez, American news anchor
- Kristy Swanson, American actress
- December 20 – Chisa Yokoyama, Japanese voice actress
- December 21
- Julie Delpy, French actress
- Magnus Samuelsson, Swedish bodybuilder, World's Strongest Man
- December 23
- Greg Biffle, American race car driver
- Martha Byrne, American actress and singer
- Rob Pelinka, American sports agent
- December 24
- Brad Anderson, American wrestler
- Milan Blagojevic, Australian soccer player
- Pernille Fischer Christensen, Danish film director
- Taro Goto, Japanese soccer player
- Leavander Johnson, American lightweight boxer (d. 2005)
- Ryuji Kato, Japanese soccer player
- Nick Love, English film director and writer
- Miyuki Matsushita, Japanese voice actress
- Clinton McKinnon, American musician
- Sean Cameron Michael, South African actor and singer
- Ed Miliband, English academic and politician, Minister for the Cabinet Office
- Mark Millar, Scottish author
- Luis Musrri, Chilean soccer player
- Mariko Shiga, Japanese voice actress (d. 1989)
- Oleg Skripochka, Russian cosmonaut
- Gintaras Staučė, Lithuanian soccer player
- Chen Yueling, American race walker
- Jonathan Zittrain, American professor
- Michael Zucchet, American economist and politician, Mayor of San Diego
- December 25 – Nicolas Godin, French musician (Air)
- December 27
- Chyna, American professional wrestler (d. 2016)
- Sarah Vowell, American historian, author, journalist, essayist, social commentator, and actress
- December 28 – Linus Torvalds, Finnish computer programmer
- December 30
- Matt Goldman, American record producer
- Jay Kay, English singer (Jamiroquai)
- Kersti Kaljulaid, President of Estonia
- December 31
- Dominik Diamond, Scottish presenter and newspaper columnist
- Margaret Travolta, American actress
1969: Date unknown
- Russ Kick, American writer and founder of The Memory Hole.
- January 1 – Barton MacLane, American actor (b. 1902)
- January 2 – Gilbert Miller (aka Gilbert Heron) American theatrical producer (b. 1884)
- January 3
- Commodore Cochran, American Olympic athlete (b. 1902)
- Howard McNear, American actor (b. 1905)
- January 8 – Albert Hill, British athlete (b. 1889)
- January 25 – Irene Castle, English dancer (b. 1893)
- January 27
- Anukulchandra Chakravarty, Indian god man (b. 1888)
- Charles Winninger, American actor (b. 1884)
- January 29 – Allen Dulles, American director of the Central Intelligence Agency (b. 1893)
- January 31 – Meher Baba, Indian spiritual master (b. 1894)
- February 2 – Boris Karloff, British actor (b. 1887)
- February 3 – Al Taliaferro, Disney comic artist (b. 1905)
- February 5
- Conrad Hilton Jr., American heir and socialite (b. 1926)
- Thelma Ritter, American actress (b. 1902)
- February 9 – George "Gabby" Hayes, American actor (b. 1885)
- February 12 – Paltiel Daykan, Russian-born Israeli jurist (b. 1885)
- February 13 – Florence Mary Taylor, Australia's first female architect (b. 1879)
- February 14 – Vito Genovese, Italian-American mobster (b. 1897)
- February 15 – Pee Wee Russell, American jazz musician (b. 1906)
- February 17 – Paul Barbarin, American jazz musician (b. 1899)
- February 26
- Levi Eshkol, 3rd Prime Minister of Israel (b. 1895)
- Karl Jaspers, German psychiatrist and philosopher (b. 1883)
- February 27
- Marius Barbeau, Canadian ethnographer (b. 1889)
- John Boles, American actor (b. 1895)
- March 3 - Martin Lucas, Indian Syro-Malabar Catholic archbishop (b. 1894)
- March 4 – Nicholas Schenck, Russian-born film impresario (b. 1881)
- March 6
- Keisai Aoki, Japanese missionary (b. 1893)
- Óscar Osorio, Salvadorian military leader, 32nd President of El Salvador (b. 1910)
- March 9
- Charles Brackett, American novelist and screenwriter (b. 1892)
- Richard Crane, American actor (b. 1918)
- March 11
- Daniel E. Barbey, American admiral (b. 1889)
- John Wyndham, British author (b. 1903)
- March 14 – Ben Shahn, Lithuanian-American artist (b. 1898)
- March 18 – Barbara Bates, American actress (b. 1925)
- March 21 – Pinky Higgins, American baseball player and manager (b. 1909)
- March 24 – Joseph Kasavubu, 1st President of Congo-Léopoldville (b. 1910)
- March 25
- Billy Cotton, English entertainer and bandleader (b. 1899)
- Max Eastman, American writer (b. 1883)
- Alan Mowbray, English actor (b. 1896)
- March 28 – Dwight D. Eisenhower, American general and politician, 34th President of the United States (b. 1890)
- April 2 – Fortunio Bonanova, Spanish actor and singer (b. 1895)
- April 4 – Félix Conde Falcón, American army soldier, recipient of the Medal of Honor (b. 1938)
- April 5
- Alberto Bonucci, Italian actor and director (b. 1918)
- Ain-Ervin Mere, Estonian Nazi war criminal (b. 1903)
- Shelby Storck, American television producer (b. 1917)
- April 6 – Gabriel Chevallier, French writer (b. 1895)
- April 7
- Aleksandra Artyukhina, Russian revolutionary hero (b. 1889)
- Rómulo Gallegos, Venezuelan novelist and politician, 48th President of Venezuela (b. 1884)
- April 10 – Harley Earl, American designer and executive (b. 1893)
- April 14 – Matilde Muñoz Sampedro, Spanish actress (b. 1900)
- April 15 – Victoria Eugenie of Battenberg, former Queen consort of Spain (b. 1887)
- April 17 – Abu Hussain Sarkar, Bengali politician (b. 1894)
- April 20 – Benny Benjamin, American urban and jazz musician (b. 1925)
- April 22 – Husain Bey, Crown Prince of Tunisia (b. 1893)
- April 26 – Morihei Ueshiba, Japanese martial artist and founder of aikido (b. 1883)
- April 27 – René Barrientos, Bolivian general and statesman, 56th and 58th President of Bolivia (plane crash) (b. 1919)
- May 1 – Ella Logan, American actress (b. 1910)
- May 2 – Franz von Papen, German and Prussian nobleman, general and politician, 22nd Chancellor of Germany and 26th Prime Minister of Prussia (b. 1879)
- May 3
- Karl Freund, German cinematographer (b. 1890)
- Amy Ashwood Garvey, Jamaican pan-African activist (b. 1897)
- Zakir Hussain, Indian politician, 3rd President of India (b. 1897)
- May 9 – Vincenzo Musolino, Italian actor, director, producer and screenwriter (b. 1930)
- May 11 – Salomão Barbosa Ferraz, Brazilian Roman Catholic priest and bishop (b. 1880)
- May 12 – Martin Lamble, British folk rock musician (b. 1949)
- May 14
- Enid Bennett, American actress (b. 1893)
- Frederick Lane, Australian swimmer (b. 1888)
- May 15
- William Gould, Canadian-American actor (b. 1886)
- Robert Rayford, American HIV/AIDS victim (b. 1953)
- May 20 – Fred Sherman, American actor (b. 1905)
- May 21 – William Lincoln Bakewell, American aboard (b. 1888)
- May 23 – Jimmy McHugh, American composer (b. 1894)
- May 24 – Mitzi Green, American actress (b. 1920)
- May 27
- Jeffrey Hunter, American film and television actor (b. 1926)
- Muhammad Fareed Didi, Sultan of Maldives (b. 1901)
- May 28 – Emilio Bigi, Paraguay musician (b. 1910)
- June 1
- Ivar Ballangrud, Norwegian Olympic speed skater (b. 1904)
- Attilio Degrassi, Italian scholar (b. 1887)
- June 8 – Robert Taylor, American actor (b. 1911)
- June 12 – Aleksandr Deyneka, Russian painter and sculptor (b. 1899)
- June 15 – Sargis Abrahamyan, Russian writer (b. 1915)
- June 16 – Harold Alexander, 1st Earl Alexander of Tunis, British field marshal and Government official, 17th Governor General of Canada (b. 1891)
- June 18 – Edgar Anderson, American botanist (b. 1897)
- June 19 – Natalie Talmadge, American actress (b. 1898)
- June 20 – Mohamed Siddiq El-Minshawi, Egyptian Qur' anic reciter (b. 1920)
- June 22 – Judy Garland, American actress and pop singer (b. 1922)
- June 28
- Charles Carpenter, American Episcopal Diocese bishop (b. 1899)
- Gerald Fitzgerald, American Roman Catholic priest (b. 1894)
- June 30
- Roman Richard Atkielski, American Roman Catholic bishop (b. 1899)
- Max Fabian, Polish-born Israeli cinematographer (b. 1891)
- July 2
- Mikio Naruse, Japanese film director (b. 1905)
- Michael DiBiase, American wrestler (b 1923)
- July 3 – Brian Jones, British rock musician (The Rolling Stones) (b. 1942)
- July 5
- Ben Alexander, American actor (b. 1911)
- Walter Gropius, German architect (b. 1883)
- Lambert Hillyer, American film director (b. 1889)
- Tom Mboya, Kenyan politician (assassinated) (b. 1930)
- Leo McCarey, American film director (b. 1898)
- July 6 – Laura Latorre Mendoza, Filipino Roman Catholic widow, catechist and saint (b. 1877)
- July 7
- Charlotte Armstrong, American author (b. 1905)
- Gladys Swarthout, American opera singer (b. 1900)
- July 9 – Raizō Tanaka, Japanese admiral (b. 1892)
- July 13 – Muhammad Shahidullah, Bengali educationist (b. 1885)
- July 15
- Peter van Eyck, German-American actor (b. 1911)
- José Elías Moreno, Mexican actor (b. 1910)
- July 17 – Harry Benham, American actor (b. 1884)
- July 18
- Mary Jo Kopechne, American teacher, secretary, and political campaign specialist (b. 1940)
- Barbara Pepper, American actress (b. 1915)
- July 20 – Cathy Wayne, pop entertainer, first Australian woman killed in the Vietnam War (b. 1949)
- July 24 – Witold Gombrowicz, Polish novelist and dramatist (b. 1904)
- July 25 – Otto Dix, German painter (b. 1891)
- July 26 – Raymond Walburn, American actor (b. 1887)
- July 28 – Frank Loesser, American songwriter (b. 1910)
- August 1 – Donald Keith, American actor (b. 1903)
- August 2 – Leslie Cliff, British pair figure skater (b. 1908)
- August 5 – Duke Adolf Friedrich of Mecklenburg (b. 1873)
- August 6 – Theodor W. Adorno, German sociologist and philosopher (b. 1903)
- August 8 – Choi Seung-hee, Korean modern dancer (b. 1911)
- August 9
- Cecil Frank Powell, British physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1903)
- Jay Sebring, American celebrity hair stylist (b. 1933)
- Sharon Tate, American actress (murdered) (b. 1943)
- August 11 – Émile Bonvouloir, Canadian politician (b. 1875)
- August 13 – Nicolás Fasolino, Argentine Roman Catholic cardinal (b. 1887)
- August 14 – Leonard Woolf, English writer (b. 1880)
- August 17
- Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, German-American architect (b. 1886)
- Otto Stern, German physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1888)
- August 18 – Mildred Davis, American actress (b. 1901)
- August 20 – Dudley D. Watkins, Scottish illustrator for D. C. Thomson & Co. (b. 1907)
- August 26 – Alejandro G. Abadilla, Filipino poet (b. 1909)
- August 27
- Dame Ivy Compton-Burnett, English novelist (b. 1884)
- Erika Mann, German writer (b. 1905)
- August 30 – Vladislav Anisovich, Russian painter and educator (b. 1908)
- August 31 – Rocky Marciano, American professional boxer (b. 1923)
- September 2
- Sue Hamilton, American actress (b. 1945)
- Ho Chi Minh, Vietnamese Communist revolutionary leader, 1st Prime Minister of Vietnam, 1st President and Communist Party leader of Vietnam (b. 1890)
- September 3 – John Lester, American cricketer (b. 1871)
- September 4 – José Vicente Faria Lima, Brazilian engineer and politician (b. 1909)
- September 5 – Mario Berlinguer, Italian lawyer and politician (b. 1891)
- September 6 – Arthur Friedenreich, Brazilian footballer (b. 1892)
- September 7 – Gavin Maxwell, Scottish naturalist and author (b. 1914)
- September 8 – Bud Collyer, American radio and television personality (b. 1908)
- September 12 – Terry de la Mesa Allen Sr., American general (b. 1888)
- September 15 – Åke Grönberg, Swedish actor (b. 1914)
- September 19 – Rex Ingram, American actor (b. 1895)
- September 22 – Adolfo López Mateos, Mexican politician, 48th President of Mexico (b. 1909)
- September 27 – Nicolas Grunitzky, 2nd President of Togo (b. 1913)
Francisco Orlich Bolmarcich
- October 4 – Natalino Otto, Italian singer (b. 1912)
- October 6 – Walter Hagen, American golf champion (b. 1892)
- October 7
- Natalya Lisenko, Russian actress (b. 1884)
- Johnnie Morris, American actor (b. 1887)
- October 8 – Eduardo Ciannelli, Italian actor and singer (b. 1889)
- October 9 – Mathew Kavukattu, Indian Syro-Malabar Catholic archbishop and servant of God (b. 1904)
- October 14
- Arnie Herber, American football player (Green Bay Packers) and a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame (b. 1910)
- August Sang, Estonian poet and literary translator (b. 1914)
- October 15 – Rod La Rocque, American actor (b. 1898)
- October 21
- Jack Kerouac, American author (b. 1922)
- Wacław Sierpiński, Polish mathematician (b. 1882)
- October 29
- Paul Bailliart, French ophtalomogist (b. 1877)
- Sholto Douglas, 1st Baron Douglas of Kirtleside, British commander (b. 1893)
- Pops Foster, American musician (b. 1892)
- Pavel Mironov, Russian general (b. 1900)
- Francisco Orlich Bolmarcich, 34th President of Costa Rica (b. 1907)
- October 31 – Carlos Alberto Arroyo del Río, 26th President of Ecuador, leader of the World War II (b. 1893)
- November 1 – Pauline Bush, American actress (b. 1886)
- November 4 – Ikbal Ali Shah, Indian-born Afghan diplomat and author (b. 1894)
- November 5 – Lloyd Corrigan, American actor (b. 1900)
- November 8
- Ricardo Aguirre, Venezuelan singer and composer (b. 1939)
- Dave O'Brien, American actor (b. 1912)
- Vesto Slipher, American astronomer (b. 1875)
- November 11 – Frank Mills, American politician in Ohio legislature (b. 1904)
- November 12 – William F. Friedman, American cryptanalyst (b. 1891)
- November 13 – Iskander Mirza, Pakistani politician, 1st President of Pakistan (b. 1899)
- November 15
- Ignacio Aldecoa, Spanish writer (b. 1925)
- Roy D'Arcy, American actor (b. 1894)
- November 18 – Joseph P. Kennedy Sr., American politician (b. 1888)
- November 21
- Norman Lindsay, Australian painter (b. 1879)
- Mutesa II of Buganda, Kabaka of Buganda and 1st President of Uganda (b. 1924)
- November 24 – Eugenio Duse, Italian actor (b. 1889)
- November 27 – Malcolm Barclay-Harvey, British politician, 22nd Governor of South Australia (b. 1890)
- November 28 – Roy Barcroft, American actor (b. 1902)
- December – Swami Ashokananda, Indian monk (b. 1893)
- December 1 – Magic Sam, American musician (b. 1937)
- December 3 – Ruth White, American actress (b. 1914)
- December 4 – Mark Clark, American Black Panther (b. 1947)
- December 5
- Princess Alice of Battenberg (b. 1885)
- Claude Dornier, German airplane builder, founder of Dornier Flugzeugwerke (b. 1884)
- December 7 – Eric Portman, English actor (b. 1901)
- December 13 – Spencer Williams, American actor (b. 1893)
- December 21 – Georges Catroux, French Army general and colonial governor (b. 1877)
- December 22
- Josef von Sternberg, Austrian film director (b. 1894)
- Enrique Peñaranda, Bolivian general, 45th President of Bolivia, leader of the World War II (b. 1892)
- December 23 – Donald Foster, American actor (b. 1889)
- December 24
- Stanisław Błeszyński, Polish entomologist (b. 1927)
- Cortelia Clark, African American blues singer and guitarist (b. 1906)
- Olivia FitzRoy, British author of children's books (b. 1921)
- Seabury Quinn, American author (b. 1889)
- December 29 – Ricardo de la Guardia, 11th President of Panama, leader of the World War II (b. 1899)
- December 31
- Salvatore Baccaloni, Italian opera (b. 1900)
- Joseph Yablonski, murdered American labor leader (b. 1910)
1969: Nobel Prizes
- Physics – Murray Gell-Mann
- Chemistry – Derek Harold Richard Barton, Odd Hassel
- Medicine – Max Delbrück, Alfred Hershey, Salvador Luria
- Literature – Samuel Beckett
- Peace – International Labour Organization
- Economics – Ragnar Frisch, Jan Tinbergen
- "Orkney remembers Longhope disaster", STV News, 17 March 2009. Accessed 27 June 2013
- "Manned Space Chronology: Apollo_11". spaceline.org. Archived from the original on February 14, 2008. Retrieved 2008-02-06.
- "Apollo Anniversary: Moon Landing "Inspired World"". nationalgeographic.com. Archived from the original on February 9, 2008. Retrieved 2008-02-06.
- "Pope Paul VI's Apostolic Pilgrimage to Uganda, 31st July - 2nd August 1969". Retrieved 2016-10-29.
- Dennis M. Ritchie, "The Evolution of the Unix Time-sharing System", Lucent Technologies, 1996 Archived April 8, 2015, at the Wayback Machine.; accessed 27 June 2013.
- "AIDS Virus Came to US Via Haiti". Voanews.com. Retrieved 2014-05-05.
- Buy book ISBN 978-1-60239-366-0.
- 1969 – Headlines A report from Rich Lamb of WCBS Newsradio 880 (WCBS-AM New York) Part of WCBS 880's celebration of 40 years of newsradio.
- 1969 – The Year in Sound An Audiofile produced by Lou Zambrana of WCBS Newsradio 880 (WCBS-AM New York) Part of WCBS 880's celebration of 40 years of newsradio.
- 1969: The Year Everything Changed – YouTube video
1969 in other languages
Source of information: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. We're not responsible for the content of this article and your use of this information. Disclaimer
Using this page, you can quickly and easily search for the "1969
" related products in the best online stores. For your convenience the search term is already added to the search box. You can either make a search right now or modify the query somehow (for example, "1969 2018").
You can also change the category of required goods. The "All goods" category is selected right now, so the search will be done in the web stores offering 500 daily sales and special offers, 5 000 000 products related products and services. Thus, in just one click, you can check the current prices, offers, discounts, available goods, etc. Also make sure to check the today's sales in the selected online stores listed below.
US Delivery, Shipping to the United States
The delivery of goods is carried out internationally and across the United States. The goods are shipped to all US cities and towns.
Undoubtedly, the found goods by query "1969" in Alabama can be bought in Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Decatur, Auburn, Madison, Florence, Gadsden, Vestavia Hills, Prattville, Phenix City, Alabaster, Bessemer, Enterprise, Opelika, Homewood, Northport, Anniston, Prichard, Athens. And other cities and towns, such as Daphne, Pelham, Oxford, Albertville, Selma, Mountain Brook, Trussville, Troy, Center Point, Helena, Hueytown, Talladega, Fairhope, Ozark, Alexander City, Cullman, Scottsboro, Millbrook, Foley, Hartselle, Fort Payne, Gardendale, Jasper, Saraland, Muscle Shoals, Eufaula, etc.
Undoubtedly, the goods by your query "1969" in Alaska can be shipped to Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Wasilla, Kenai, Kodiak, Bethel, Palmer, Homer, Unalaska, Barrow, Soldotna, Valdez, Nome, Kotzebue, Seward, Wrangell, Dillingham, Cordova, North Pole, Houston, Craig, Hooper Bay, Akutan, and other cities.
Today any things related with "1969" in Arizona can be delivered to Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Yuma, Avondale, Flagstaff, Goodyear, Lake Havasu City, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Sierra Vista, Maricopa, Oro Valley, Prescott, Bullhead City, Prescott Valley. The delivery is also available in Apache Junction, Marana, El Mirage, Kingman, Queen Creek, Florence, San Luis, Sahuarita, Fountain Hills, Nogales, Douglas, Eloy, Payson, Somerton, Paradise Valley, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Chino Valley, Show Low, Sedona, etc.
Undoubtedly, the found goods by query "1969" in Arkansas can be bought in Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Pine Bluff, Bentonville, Hot Springs, Benton, Texarkana, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Russellville, Bella Vista, West Memphis, Paragould, Cabot. The shipping is also available in Searcy, Van Buren, El Dorado, Maumelle, Blytheville, Forrest City, Siloam Springs, Bryant, Harrison, Hot Springs Village, Mountain Home, Marion, Helena-West Helena, Camden, Magnolia, Arkadelphia, Malvern, Batesville, Hope, and other cities and towns.
And today the goods by request "1969" in California can be sent to Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Stockton, Chula Vista, Fremont, Irvine, San Bernardino, Modesto, Oxnard, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Glendale, Huntington Beach, Santa Clarita, Garden Grove. And, of course, Santa Rosa, Oceanside, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Lancaster, Elk Grove, Palmdale, Corona, Salinas, Pomona, Torrance, Hayward, Escondido, Sunnyvale, Pasadena, Fullerton, Orange, Thousand Oaks, Visalia, Simi Valley, Concord, Roseville, Santa Clara, Vallejo, Victorville. And, of course, El Monte, Berkeley, Downey, Costa Mesa, Inglewood, Ventura, West Covina, Norwalk, Carlsbad, Fairfield, Richmond, Murrieta, Burbank, Antioch, Daly City, Temecula, Santa Maria, El Cajon, Rialto, San Mateo, Compton, Clovis, Jurupa Valley, South Gate, Vista, Mission Viejo. It is also available for the people living in Vacaville, Carson, Hesperia, Redding, Santa Monica, Westminster, Santa Barbara, Chico, Whittier, Newport Beach, San Leandro, Hawthorne, San Marcos, Citrus Heights, Alhambra, Tracy, Livermore, Buena Park, Lakewood, Merced, Hemet, Chino, Menifee, Lake Forest, Napa. And other cities and towns, such as Redwood City, Bellflower, Indio, Tustin, Baldwin Park, Chino Hills, Mountain View, Alameda, Upland, Folsom, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Lynwood, Union City, Apple Valley, Redlands, Turlock, Perris, Manteca, Milpitas, Redondo Beach, Davis, Camarillo, Yuba City. And other cities and towns, such as Rancho Cordova, Palo Alto, Yorba Linda, Walnut Creek, South San Francisco, San Clemente, Pittsburg, Laguna Niguel, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Lodi, Madera, Monterey Park, La Habra, Santa Cruz, Encinitas, Tulare, Gardena, National City, Cupertino. The shipping is also available in Huntington Park, Petaluma, San Rafael, La Mesa, Rocklin, Arcadia, Diamond Bar, Woodland, Fountain Valley, Porterville, Paramount, Hanford, Rosemead, Eastvale, Santee, Highland, Delano, Colton, Novato, Lake Elsinore, Brentwood, Yucaipa, Cathedral City, Watsonville, Placentia, and other cities and towns.
And the products by request "1969" in Colorado can be bought in Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Arvada, Westminster, Pueblo, Centennial, Boulder, Greeley, Longmont, Loveland, Broomfield, Grand Junction, Castle Rock, Commerce City, Parker, Littleton, Northglenn, Brighton, Englewood. It is also available for the people living in Wheat Ridge, Fountain, Lafayette, Windsor, Erie, Evans, Golden, Louisville, Montrose, Durango, Cañon City, Greenwood Village, Sterling, Lone Tree, Johnstown, Superior, Fruita, Steamboat Springs, Federal Heights, Firestone, Fort Morgan, Frederick, Castle Pines, and other cities and towns.
Undoubtedly, the goods named "1969" in Connecticut can be received in such cities as Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton and smaller towns.
Usually, any products related with "1969" in Delaware can be purchased if you live in Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna, Milford, Seaford, Georgetown, Elsmere, New Castle, Millsboro, Laurel, Harrington, Camden, Clayton, Lewes, Milton, Selbyville, Bridgeville, Townsend.
Undoubtedly, the found goods by query "1969" in Florida can be received in such cities as Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, Cape Coral, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Gainesville, Coral Springs, Miami Gardens, Clearwater, Palm Bay, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, Lakeland, Davie, Miami Beach, Boca Raton. You can also buy these goods in Deltona, Plantation, Sunrise, Palm Coast, Largo, Deerfield Beach, Melbourne, Boynton Beach, Lauderhill, Fort Myers, Weston, Kissimmee, Homestead, Delray Beach, Tamarac, Daytona Beach, Wellington, North Miami, Jupiter, North Port, Coconut Creek, Port Orange, Sanford, Margate, Ocala, Sarasota, Pensacola and smaller towns.
Usually, the found goods by query "1969" in Georgia can be shipped to such cities as Atlanta, Columbus, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Albany, Warner Robins, Alpharetta, Marietta, Valdosta, Smyrna, Dunwoody, Rome, East Point, Milton, Gainesville, Hinesville, Peachtree City, Newnan, Dalton, Douglasville, Kennesaw, LaGrange, Statesboro, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Stockbridge, Woodstock, Carrollton, Canton, Griffin, McDonough, Acworth, Pooler, Union City, and other cities and towns.
And the goods named "1969" in Hawaii can be shipped to Honolulu, East Honolulu, Pearl City, Hilo, Kailua, Waipahu, Kaneohe, Mililani Town, Kahului, Ewa Gentry, Mililani Mauka, Kihei, Makakilo, Wahiawa, Schofield Barracks, Wailuku, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Royal Kunia, Halawa, Waimalu, Waianae, Nanakuli, Kailua, Lahaina, Waipio, Hawaiian Paradise Park, Kapaa and smaller towns.
Normally, the found goods by query "1969" in Idaho can be purchased if you live in Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Caldwell, Coeur d'Alene, Twin Falls, Lewiston, Post Falls, Rexburg, Moscow, Eagle, Kuna, Ammon, Chubbuck, Hayden, Mountain Home, Blackfoot, Garden City, Jerome, Burley.
As you know, any products related with "1969" in Illinois can be shipped to such cities as Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Champaign, Bloomington, Decatur, Evanston, Des Plaines, Berwyn, Wheaton, Belleville, Elmhurst, DeKalb, Moline, Urbana, Crystal Lake, Quincy, Rock Island, Park Ridge, Calumet City, Pekin, Danville, St. Charles, North Chicago, Galesburg, Chicago Heights, Granite City, Highland Park, Burbank, O'Fallon, Oak Forest, Alton, Kankakee, West Chicago, East St. Louis, McHenry, Batavia, Carbondale, Freeport, Belvidere, Collinsville, Harvey, Lockport, Woodstock.
Usually, the goods named "1969" in Indiana can be shipped to such cities as Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Carmel, Fishers, Bloomington, Hammond, Gary, Lafayette, Muncie, Terre Haute, Kokomo, Noblesville, Anderson, Greenwood, Elkhart, Mishawaka, Lawrence, Jeffersonville, Columbus, Portage, New Albany, Richmond, Westfield, Valparaiso, Goshen, Michigan City, West Lafayette, Marion, East Chicago, Hobart, Crown Point, Franklin, La Porte, Greenfield, etc.
Today any products related with "1969" in Iowa can be bought in Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Iowa City, Waterloo, Council Bluffs, Ames, West Des Moines, Dubuque, Ankeny, Urbandale, Cedar Falls, Marion, Bettendorf, Marshalltown, Mason City, Clinton, Burlington, Ottumwa, Fort Dodge, Muscatine, Coralville, Johnston, North Liberty, Altoona, Newton, Indianola, and so on.
Undoubtedly, any products related with "1969" in Kansas can be purchased if you live in Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, Salina, Hutchinson, Leavenworth, Leawood, Dodge City, Garden City, Junction City, Emporia, Derby, Prairie Village, Hays, Liberal, Gardner, Pittsburg, Newton, Great Bend, McPherson, El Dorado, Ottawa, Winfield, Arkansas City, Andover, Lansing, Merriam, Haysville, Atchison, Parsons, and other cities.
Naturally, the goods by request "1969" in Kentucky can be bought in Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond, Florence, Georgetown, Henderson, Elizabethtown, Nicholasville, Jeffersontown, Frankfort, Paducah, Independence, Radcliff, Ashland, Madisonville, Winchester, Erlanger, Murray, St. Matthews, Fort Thomas, Danville, Newport, Shively, Shelbyville, Glasgow, Berea, Bardstown, Shepherdsville, Somerset, Lyndon, Lawrenceburg, Middlesboro, Mayfield, and other cities and towns.
It goes without saying that the found goods by query "1969" in Louisiana can be received in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Kenner, Bossier City, Monroe, Alexandria, Houma, Marrero, New Iberia, Laplace, Slidell, Prairieville, Central, Terrytown, Ruston, Sulphur, Harvey, Hammond, Bayou Cane, Shenandoah, Natchitoches, Gretna, Chalmette, Opelousas, Estelle, Zachary, and other cities.
Usually, the goods named "1969" in Maine can be purchased if you live in Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, Auburn, Biddeford, Sanford, Saco, Augusta, Westbrook, Waterville, Presque Isle, Brewer, Bath, Caribou, Ellsworth, Old Town, Rockland, Belfast, Gardiner, Calais, Hallowell, Eastport, and other cities and towns.
As usual, the products by request "1969" in Maryland can be delivered to Baltimore, Frederick, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bowie, Hagerstown, Annapolis, College Park, Salisbury, Laurel, Greenbelt, Cumberland, Westminster, Hyattsville, Takoma Park, Easton, Elkton, Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, Cambridge, New Carrollton, Bel Air, and so on.
As usual, the goods by your query "1969" in Massachusetts can be shipped to Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Lynn, Fall River, Newton, Lawrence, Somerville, Framingham, Haverhill, Waltham, Malden, Brookline, Plymouth, Medford, Taunton, Chicopee, Weymouth, Revere, Peabody, Methuen, Barnstable, Pittsfield, Attleboro, Arlington, Everett, Salem, Westfield, Leominster, Fitchburg, Billerica, Holyoke, Beverly, Marlborough, Woburn, Amherst, Braintree, Shrewsbury, Chelsea, Dartmouth, Chelmsford, Andover, Natick, Randolph, Watertown and smaller towns.
No need to say, the products related to the term "1969" in Michigan can be shipped to Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Dearborn, Livonia, Clinton, Canton, Westland, Troy, Farmington Hills, Macomb Township, Kalamazoo, Shelby, Wyoming, Southfield, Waterford, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Taylor, Saint Clair Shores, Pontiac, Dearborn Heights, Royal Oak, Novi, Ypsilanti, Battle Creek, Saginaw, Kentwood, East Lansing, Redford, Roseville, Georgetown, Portage, Chesterfield Township, Midland, Bloomfield Charter Township, Oakland County, Saginaw, Commerce, Meridian, Muskegon, Lincoln Park, Grand Blanc, Holland, Orion, Bay City, Independence Charter Township, and so on.
Of course, any things related with "1969" in Minnesota can be bought in Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester, Bloomington, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Woodbury, St. Cloud, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Coon Rapids, Blaine, Burnsville, Lakeville, Minnetonka, Apple Valley, Edina, St. Louis Park, Moorhead, Mankato, Maplewood, Shakopee, Richfield, Cottage Grove, Roseville, Inver Grove Heights, Andover, Brooklyn Center, Savage, Oakdale, Fridley, Winona, Shoreview, Ramsey, Owatonna, Chanhassen, Prior Lake, White Bear Lake, Chaska, Austin, Elk River, Champlin, Faribault, Rosemount, Crystal, Farmington, Hastings, New Brighton, and so on.
Normally, the products by request "1969" in Mississippi can be delivered to the following cities: Jackson, Gulfport, Southaven, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Meridian, Tupelo, Greenville, Olive Branch, Horn Lake, Clinton, Pearl, Ridgeland, Starkville, Columbus, Vicksburg, Pascagoula, Clarksdale, Oxford, Laurel, Gautier, Ocean Springs, Madison, Brandon, Greenwood, Cleveland, Natchez, Long Beach, Corinth, Hernando, Moss Point, McComb, Canton, Carriere, Grenada, Brookhaven, Indianola, Yazoo City, West Point, Picayune, Petal, and so on.
And today the goods related with "1969" in Missouri can be shipped to Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Lee’s Summit, O’Fallon, St. Joseph, St. Charles, Blue Springs, St. Peters, Florissant, Joplin, Chesterfield, Jefferson City, Cape Girardeau, Oakville, Wildwood, University City, Ballwin, Raytown, Liberty, Wentzville, Mehlville, Kirkwood, Maryland Heights, Hazelwood, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Webster Groves, Sedalia, Ferguson, Arnold, Affton and smaller towns.
As usual, any things related with "1969" in Montana can be bought in Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Kalispell, Havre, Anaconda, Miles City, Belgrade, Livingston, Laurel, Whitefish, Lewistown, Sidney, and so on.
Normally, any things related with "1969" in Nebraska can be sent to Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont, Hastings, Norfolk, North Platte, Papillion, Columbus, La Vista, Scottsbluff, South Sioux City, Beatrice, Lexington and smaller towns.
No need to say, the goods named "1969" in Nevada can be received in Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, North Las Vegas, Sparks, Carson City, Fernley, Elko, Mesquite, Boulder City, Fallon, Winnemucca, West Wendover, Ely, Yerington, Carlin, Lovelock, Wells, Caliente and smaller towns.
And any products related with "1969" in New Hampshire can be shipped to Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, Dover, Rochester, Salem, Merrimack, Hudson, Londonderry, Keene, Bedford, Portsmouth, Goffstown, Laconia, Hampton, Milford, Durham, Exeter, Windham, Hooksett, Claremont, Lebanon, Pelham, Somersworth, Hanover, Amherst, Raymond, Conway, Berlin and smaller towns.
As usual, any products related with "1969" in New Jersey can be received in such cities as Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Woodbridge, Lakewood, Toms River, Hamilton, Trenton, Clifton, Camden, Brick, Cherry Hill, Passaic, Middletown, Union City, Old Bridge, Gloucester Township, East Orange, Bayonne, Franklin, North Bergen, Vineland, Union, Piscataway, New Brunswick, Jackson, Wayne, Irvington, Parsippany-Troy Hills, Howell, Perth Amboy, Hoboken, Plainfield, West New York, Washington Township, East Brunswick, Bloomfield, West Orange, Evesham, Bridgewater, South Brunswick, Egg Harbor, Manchester, Hackensack, Sayreville, Mount Laurel, Berkeley, North Brunswick.
Naturally, the goods named "1969" in New Mexico can be received in Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Clovis, Hobbs, Alamogordo, Carlsbad, Gallup, Deming, Los Lunas, Chaparral, Sunland Park, Las Vegas, Portales, Los Alamos, North Valley, Artesia, Lovington, Silver City, Española, etc.
As always, the products related to the term "1969" in New York can be delivered to the following cities: New York, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Schenectady, Utica, White Plains, Troy, Niagara Falls, Binghamton, Rome, Long Beach, Poughkeepsie, North Tonawanda, Jamestown, Ithaca, Elmira, Newburgh, Middletown, Auburn, Watertown, Glen Cove, Saratoga Springs, Kingston, Peekskill, Lockport, Plattsburgh, Cortland, Amsterdam, Oswego, Lackawanna, Cohoes, Rye, Gloversville, Beacon, Batavia, Tonawanda, Glens Falls, Olean, Oneonta, Geneva, Dunkirk, Fulton, Oneida, Corning, Ogdensburg, Canandaigua, Watervliet, and other cities.
No doubt, any things related with "1969" in North Carolina can be shipped to such cities as Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Cary, Wilmington, High Point, Greenville, Asheville, Concord, Gastonia, Jacksonville, Chapel Hill, Rocky Mount, Huntersville, Burlington, Wilson, Kannapolis, Apex, Hickory, Wake Forest, Indian Trail, Mooresville, Goldsboro, Monroe, Salisbury, Holly Springs, Matthews, New Bern, Sanford, Cornelius, Garner, Thomasville, Statesville, Asheboro, Mint Hill, Fuquay-Varina, Morrisville, Kernersville, Lumberton, Kinston, Carrboro, Havelock, Shelby, Clemmons, Lexington, Clayton, Boone, and so on.
As you know, the found goods by query "1969" in North Dakota can be sent to Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot, West Fargo, Williston, Dickinson, Mandan, Jamestown, Wahpeton, Devils Lake, Watford City, Valley City, Grafton, Lincoln, Beulah, Rugby, Stanley, Horace, Casselton, New Town, Hazen, Bottineau, Lisbon, Carrington.
As usual, the products by request "1969" in Ohio can be delivered to the following cities: Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain, Hamilton, Springfield, Kettering, Elyria, Lakewood, Cuyahoga Falls, Euclid, Middletown, Mansfield, Newark, Mentor, Cleveland Heights, Beavercreek, Strongsville, Fairfield, Dublin, Warren, Findlay, Lancaster, Lima, Huber Heights, Marion, Westerville, Reynoldsburg, Grove City, Stow, Delaware, Brunswick, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Westlake, North Olmsted, Fairborn, Massillon, Mason, North Royalton, Bowling Green, North Ridgeville, Kent, Garfield Heights.
Normally, any things related with "1969" in Oklahoma can be bought in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Owasso, Shawnee, Yukon, Ardmore, Ponca City, Bixby, Duncan, Del City, Jenks, Sapulpa, Mustang, Sand Springs, Bethany, Altus, Claremore, El Reno, McAlester, Ada, Durant, Tahlequah, Chickasha, Miami, Glenpool, Elk City, Woodward, Okmulgee, Choctaw, Weatherford, Guymon, Guthrie, Warr Acres and smaller towns.
Usually, the found goods by query "1969" in Oregon can be delivered to Portland, Salem, Eugene, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend, Medford, Springfield, Corvallis, Albany, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Keizer, Grants Pass, Oregon City, McMinnville, Redmond, Tualatin, West Linn, Woodburn, Forest Grove, Newberg, Wilsonville, Roseburg, Klamath Falls, Ashland, Milwaukie, Sherwood, Happy Valley, Central Point, Canby, Hermiston, Pendleton, Troutdale, Lebanon, Coos Bay, The Dalles, Dallas, St. Helens, La Grande, Cornelius, Gladstone, Ontario, Sandy, Newport, Monmouth, and other cities and towns.
Naturally, any products related with "1969" in Pennsylvania can be delivered to Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Scranton, Bethlehem, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Altoona, York, Wilkes-Barre, Chester, Williamsport, Easton, Lebanon, Hazleton, New Castle, Johnstown, McKeesport, Hermitage, Greensburg, Pottsville, Sharon, Butler, Washington, Meadville, New Kensington, Coatesville, St. Marys, Lower Burrell, Oil City, Nanticoke, Uniontown and smaller towns.
It goes without saying that the goods by request "1969" in Rhode Island can be delivered to the following cities: Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence, Woonsocket, Coventry, Cumberland, North Providence, South Kingstown, West Warwick, Johnston, North Kingstown, Newport, Bristol, Westerly, Smithfield, Lincoln, Central Falls, Portsmouth, Barrington, Middletown, Burrillville, Narragansett, Tiverton, East Greenwich, North Smithfield, Warren, Scituate.
No need to say, the goods related with "1969" in South Carolina can be delivered to Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Sumter, Hilton Head Island, Spartanburg, Florence, Goose Creek, Aiken, Myrtle Beach, Anderson, Greer, Mauldin, Greenwood, North Augusta, Easley, Simpsonville, Hanahan, Lexington, Conway, West Columbia, North Myrtle Beach, Clemson, Orangeburg, Cayce, Bluffton, Beaufort, Gaffney, Irmo, Fort Mill, Port Royal, Forest Acres, Newberry, and other cities and towns.
Normally, the products related to the term "1969" in South Dakota can be delivered to Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown, Mitchell, Yankton, Pierre, Huron, Spearfish, Vermillion, and other cities and towns.
And of course, the goods related with "1969" in Tennessee can be received in Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Jackson, Johnson City, Bartlett, Hendersonville, Kingsport, Collierville, Smyrna, Cleveland, Brentwood, Germantown, Columbia, Spring Hill, La Vergne, Gallatin, Cookeville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Morristown, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Bristol, Farragut, Shelbyville, East Ridge, Tullahoma and smaller towns.
As you know, the goods related with "1969" in Texas can be received in such cities as Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, McKinney, Frisco, Pasadena, Mesquite, Killeen, McAllen, Carrollton, Midland, Waco, Denton, Abilene, Odessa, Beaumont, Round Rock, The Woodlands, Richardson, Pearland, College Station, Wichita Falls, Lewisville, Tyler, San Angelo, League City, Allen, Sugar Land, Edinburg, Mission, Longview, Bryan, Pharr, Baytown, Missouri City, Temple, Flower Mound, New Braunfels, North Richland Hills, Conroe, Victoria, Cedar Park, Harlingen, Atascocita, Mansfield, Georgetown, San Marcos, Rowlett, Pflugerville, Port Arthur, Spring, Euless, DeSoto, Grapevine, Galveston, and other cities and towns.
Normally, the products by request "1969" in Utah can be purchased if you live in Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, Orem, Sandy, Ogden, St. George, Layton, Taylorsville, South Jordan, Logan, Lehi, Murray, Bountiful, Draper, Riverton, Roy, Spanish Fork, Pleasant Grove, Cottonwood Heights, Tooele, Springville, Cedar City, Midvale. You can also buy these goods in Kaysville, Holladay, American Fork, Clearfield, Syracuse, South Salt Lake, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Clinton, Washington, Payson, Farmington, Brigham City, Saratoga Springs, North Ogden, South Ogden, North Salt Lake, Highland, Centerville, Hurricane, Heber City, West Haven, Lindon.
Normally, the goods related with "1969" in Vermont can be bought in Burlington, South Burlington, Rutland, Barre, Montpelier, Winooski, St. Albans, Newport, Vergennes, and other cities.
No need to say, the goods named "1969" in Virginia can be shipped to Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria, Hampton, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Danville, Manassas, Petersburg, Fredericksburg, Winchester, Salem, Staunton, Fairfax, Hopewell, Waynesboro, Colonial Heights, Radford, Bristol, Manassas Park, Williamsburg, Falls Church, Martinsville, Poquoson and smaller towns.
Undoubtedly, any things related with "1969" in Washington can be shipped to Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton, Federal Way, Yakima, Spokane Valley, Kirkland, Bellingham, Kennewick, Auburn, Pasco, Marysville, Lakewood, Redmond, Shoreline, Richland, Sammamish, Burien, Olympia, Lacey. It is also available for the people living in Edmonds, Puyallup, Bremerton, Lynnwood, Bothell, Longview, Issaquah, Wenatchee, Mount Vernon, University Place, Walla Walla, Pullman, Des Moines, Lake Stevens, SeaTac, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Bainbridge Island, Oak Harbor, Kenmore, Moses Lake, Camas, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Tukwila...
As always, the goods named "1969" in West Virginia can be delivered to the following cities: Charleston, Huntington, Morgantown, Parkersburg, Wheeling, Weirton, Fairmont, Martinsburg, Beckley, Clarksburg, South Charleston, St. Albans, Vienna, Bluefield.
Usually, the goods by request "1969" in Wisconsin can be purchased if you live in Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine, Appleton, Waukesha, Oshkosh, Eau Claire, Janesville, West Allis, La Crosse, Sheboygan, Wauwatosa, Fond du Lac, New Berlin, Wausau. The shipping is also available in Brookfield, Beloit, Greenfield, Franklin, Oak Creek, Manitowoc, West Bend, Sun Prairie, Superior, Stevens Point, Neenah, Fitchburg, Muskego, Watertown, De Pere, Mequon, South Milwaukee, Marshfield...
Usually, the found goods by query "1969" in Wyoming can be sent to Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs, Sheridan, Green River, Evanston, Riverton, Jackson, Cody, Rawlins, Lander, Torrington, Powell, Douglas, Worland, etc.
Canada Delivery, Shipping to Canada
And of course, the products related to the term "1969" in Canada can be bought in Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Brampton, Hamilton, Quebec City, Surrey, Laval, Halifax, London, Markham, Vaughan, Gatineau, Longueuil, Burnaby, Saskatoon, Kitchener, Windsor, Regina, Richmond, Richmond Hill.
And also in Oakville, Burlington, Greater Sudbury, Sherbrooke, Oshawa, Saguenay, Lévis, Barrie, Abbotsford, St. Catharines, Trois-Rivières, Cambridge, Coquitlam, Kingston, Whitby, Guelph, Kelowna, Saanich, Ajax, Thunder Bay, Terrebonne, St. John's, Langley, Chatham-Kent, Delta.
It's also available for those who live in Waterloo, Cape Breton, Brantford, Strathcona County, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Red Deer, Pickering, Kamloops, Clarington, North Vancouver, Milton, Nanaimo, Lethbridge, Niagara Falls, Repentigny, Victoria, Newmarket, Brossard, Peterborough, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Sault Ste. Marie, Kawartha Lakes, Sarnia, Prince George.
And other cities and towns, such as Drummondville, Saint John, Moncton, Saint-Jérôme, New Westminster, Wood Buffalo, Granby, Norfolk County, St. Albert, Medicine Hat, Caledon, Halton Hills, Port Coquitlam, Fredericton, Grande Prairie, North Bay, Blainville, Saint-Hyacinthe, Aurora, Welland, Shawinigan, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Belleville, North Vancouver, and so on.
Generally, the goods related with "1969" can be shipped to any place in Canada, including Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
UK Delivery, Shipping to the United Kingdom
Normally, the goods by request "1969" in the United Kingdom can be delivered to London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Wakefield, Cardiff, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Sunderland, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Brighton, Hull, Plymouth, Stoke-on-Trent.
And, of course, Wolverhampton, Derby, Swansea, Southampton, Salford, Aberdeen, Westminster, Portsmouth, York, Peterborough, Dundee, Lancaster, Oxford, Newport, Preston, St Albans, Norwich, Chester, Cambridge, Salisbury, Exeter, Gloucester. Delivery is also carried out in Lisburn, Chichester, Winchester, Londonderry, Carlisle, Worcester, Bath, Durham, Lincoln, Hereford, Armagh, Inverness, Stirling, Canterbury, Lichfield, Newry, Ripon, Bangor, Truro, Ely, Wells, St. Davids, and so on.
Basically, the products related to the term "1969" can be shipped to any place in the UK, including England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Ireland Delivery, Shipping to Ireland
As usual, any things related with "1969" in Ireland can be sent to Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Drogheda, Dundalk, Swords, Bray, Navan, Ennis, Kilkenny, Tralee, Carlow, Newbridge, Naas, Athlone, Portlaoise, Mullingar, Wexford, Balbriggan, Letterkenny, Celbridge, Sligo. It's also available for those who live in Clonmel, Greystones, Malahide, Leixlip, Carrigaline, Tullamore, Killarney, Arklow, Maynooth, Cobh, Castlebar, Midleton, Mallow, Ashbourne, Ballina, Laytown-Bettystown-Mornington, Enniscorthy, Wicklow, Tramore, Cavan, and other cities.
Basically, the goods by request "1969" can be shipped to any place in Ireland, including Leinster, Ulster, Munster, and Connacht.
Australia Delivery, Shipping to Australia
Usually, the goods related with "1969" in Australia can be received in such cities as Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Newcastle, Maitland, Canberra, Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns, Darwin, Toowoomba, Ballarat, Bendigo, Albury, Wodonga, Launceston, Mackay.
And other cities and towns, such as Rockhampton, Bunbury, Bundaberg, Coffs Harbour, Wagga Wagga, Hervey Bay, Mildura, Wentworth, Shepparton, Mooroopna, Gladstone, Tannum Sands, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Traralgon, Morwell, Orange, Geraldton, Bowral, Mittagong, Dubbo, Busselton, Bathurst, Nowra, Bomaderry, Warrnambool, Albany, Warragul, Drouin, Kalgoorlie, Boulder, Devonport...
Generally, the products related to the term "1969" can be shipped to any place in Australia, including New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, and Northern Territory.
New Zealand Delivery, Shipping to New Zealand
It goes without saying that the products related to the term "1969" in New Zealand can be shipped to such cities as Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier-Hastings, Dunedin, Lower Hutt, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui, Gisborne, Porirua, Invercargill, Nelson, Upper Hutt, Gisborne, Blenheim, Pukekohe, Timaru, Taupo and smaller towns.
Basically, any things related with "1969" can be shipped to any place in New Zealand, including North Island, South Island, Waiheke Island, and smaller islands.
Usually,the goods related withcan be delivered toAnd, of course,...
Abkhazia: Gagra, Gudauta, Lake Ritsa, New Athos, Ochamchire, Pitsunda, Sukhumi, Tsandryphsh, etc.
Afghanistan: Herat, Jalalabad, Kabul, Kandahar, Kunduz, Mazar-i-Sharif, Taloqan, etc.
Albania: Berat, Butrint, Dhërmi, Durrës, Gjirokastër, Himarë, Korçë, Pogradec, Qeparo, Sarandë, Shkodër, Tirana, Velipojë, Vlorë, etc.
Algeria: Algiers, Oran, etc.
American Virgin Islands: Charlotte Amalie, etc.
Andorra: Andorra la Vella, Arinsal, El Pas de la Casa, Encamp, Grandvalira, Ordino, Pal, Soldeu, Vallnord, etc.
Angola: Benguela, Luanda, etc.
Anguilla: The Valley, West End, etc.
Antigua and Barbuda: Jolly Harbour, Saint John’s, etc.
Argentina: Buenos Aires, Capilla del Monte, Colón, Córdoba, El Calafate, La Plata, Los Glaciares, Mar del Plata, Mendoza, Mina Clavero, Pinamar, Puerto Iguazú, Puerto Madryn, Rosario, Río Cuarto, Río Grande, Salta, San Carlos de Bariloche, San Martín de los Andes, San Miguel de Tucumán, San Rafael, Santa Rosa de Calamuchita, Tandil, Tierra del Fuego, Ushuaia, Villa Carlos Paz, Villa General Belgrano, Villa Gesell, Villa La Angostura, Villa de Merlo, etc.
Armenia: Dilijan, Etchmiadzin, Goris, Gyumri, Jermuk, Sevan, Stepanavan, Tsaghkadzor, Vagharshapat, Vanadzor, Yeghegnadzor, Yerevan, etc.
Aruba: Eagle Beach, Noord, Oranjestad, Palm Beach, Santa Cruz, Savaneta, etc.
Australia: Adelaide, Airlie Beach, Alice Springs, Bondi Beach, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Cairns, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Darwin, Daylesford, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef, Hervey Bay, Hobart, Hyams Beach, Jervis Bay, Launceston, Logan City, Mackay, Mandurah, Maroochydore, Melbourne, Mooloolaba, Mount Gambier, New South Wales, Newcastle, Noosa Heads, Northern Territory, Perth, Port Douglas, Queensland, Redland City, Rockhampton, South Australia, Surfers Paradise, Sydney, Tasmania, Toowoomba, Townsville, Ulladulla, Victor Harbor, Victoria, Western Australia, Wollongong, etc.
Austria: Abtenau, Alpbach, Austrian Alps, Bad Gastein, Bad Hofgastein, Bad Kleinkirchheim, Dürnstein, Flachau, Fugen, Graz, Hallstatt, Innsbruck, Ischgl, Kaprun, Kitzbühel, Klagenfurt, Klosterneuburg, Kufstein, Lech, Leogang, Lienz, Linz, Maria Alm, Mayrhofen, Neustift im Stubaital, Obergurgl, Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Saalfelden, Salzburg, Schladming, Seefeld, Serfaus, St. Anton, St. Johann im Pongau, Sölden, Tux, Tyrol, Vienna, Villach, Wachau, Wagrain, Zell am See, etc.
Azerbaijan: Baku, Ganja, Lankaran, Quba, Qusar, Shahdag, Sheki, Stepanakert, etc.
Bahamas: Andros, Eleuthera, Exuma, Freeport, Grand Bahama, Nassau, New Providence, Paradise Island, etc.
Bahrain: Manama, etc.
Bangladesh: Barisal, Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Dhaka, Khulna, Mymensingh, Narayanganj, Rajshahi, Sylhet, etc.
Barbados: Bridgetown, etc.
Belarus: Babruysk, Baranavichy, Białowieża Forest, Brest Belarus, Gomel, Grodno, Lahoysk, Maladzyechna, Minsk, Mogilev, Nesvizh, Pinsk, Silichi, Slonim, Vitebsk, etc.
Belgium: Antwerp, Ardennes, Blankenberge, Boom, Bouillon, Bruges, Brussels, Charleroi, De Haan, De Panne, Durbuy, Flanders, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Leuven, Liège, Mechelen, Namur, Nieuwpoort, Ostend, Spa, Ypres, Zeebrugge, etc.
Belize: Ambergris Caye, Belize City, Caye Caulker, Placencia, San Pedro, etc.
Benin: Cotonou, etc.
Bermuda: Hamilton, etc.
Bhutan: Paro, Thimphu, etc.
Bolivia: Cochabamba, El Alto, La Paz, Oruro, Quillacollo, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Sucre, Uyuni, etc.
Bosnia and Herzegovina: Banja Luka, Bihać, Jahorina, Medjugorje, Mostar, Neum, Sarajevo, Travnik, Trebinje, etc.
Botswana: Gaborone, Maun, etc.
Brazil: Amazon River, Amazonia, Angra dos Reis, Arraial do Cabo, Atlantic Forest, Balneário Camboriú, Belo Horizonte, Belém, Bombinhas, Brasília, Búzios, Cabo Frio, Camaçari, Campinas, Campos do Jordão, Caraguatatuba, Copacabana, Costa do Sauípe, Curitiba, Duque de Caxias, Fernando de Noronha, Florianópolis, Fortaleza, Foz do Iguaçu, Goiânia, Gramado, Guarujá, Guarulhos, Iguazu Falls, Ilha Grande, Ilhabela, Ilhéus, Ipanema, Itacaré, Maceió, Manaus, Morro de São Paulo, Natal, Niterói, Osasco, Ouro Preto, Paraty, Petrópolis, Porto Alegre, Porto Seguro, Praia do Forte, Recife, Ribeirão Preto, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Santos, São Gonçalo, São José dos Campos, São Luís, São Paulo, São Sebastião, Trancoso, Ubatuba, Vila do Abraão, etc.
British Virgin Islands: Tortola, etc.
Brunei: Bandar Seri Begawan, etc.
Bulgaria: Albena, Apriltsi, Arbanasi, Balchik, Bansko, Blagoevgrad, Borovets, Burgas, Byala, Chepelare, Chernomorets, Dobrinishte, Gabrovo, Golden Sands, Haskovo, Hisarya, Kavarna, Kazanlak, Kiten, Koprivshtitsa, Kranevo, Lovech, Lozenets, Nesebar, Obzor, Pamporovo, Pazardzhik, Pirin, Pleven, Plovdiv, Pomorie, Primorsko, Ravda, Razlog, Rila, Ruse, Saints Constantine and Helena, Samokov, Sandanski, Sapareva Banya, Shumen, Sliven, Smolyan, Sofia, Sozopol, Stara Zagora, Sunny Beach, Sveti Vlas, Targovishte, Tryavna, Tsarevo, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Velingrad, Vratsa, Yambol, etc.
Burkina Faso: Bobo-Dioulasso, Ouagadougou, etc.
Burundi: Bujumbura, etc.
Cambodia: Angkor, Battambang, Kampot, Kep, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, etc.
Cameroon: Bafoussam, Bamenda, Douala, Garoua, Kribi, Limbe, Maroua, Yaoundé, etc.
Canada: Alberta, Banff, Brampton, British Columbia, Burnaby, Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Gatineau, Halifax, Hamilton, Jasper, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kingston, Kitchener, Laval, London, Longueuil, Manitoba, Markham, Mississauga, Moncton, Mont-Tremblant, Montreal, Nanaimo, New Brunswick, Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Ottawa, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Regina, Richmond, Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Surrey, Toronto, Vancouver, Vaughan, Victoria, Whistler, Whitehorse, Windsor, Winnipeg, Yukon, etc.
Cape Verde: Boa Vista Cape Verde, Sal, etc.
Caribbean Netherlands:, etc.
Cayman Islands: George Town, Grand Cayman, West Bay, etc.
Central African Republic: Bangui, etc.
Chad: N'Djamena, etc.
Chile: Antofagasta, Arica, Atacama, Coquimbo, Easter Island, Hanga Roa, Iquique, La Serena, Patagonia, Pucón, Puerto Montt, Puerto Natales, Puerto Varas, Punta Arenas, San Pedro de Atacama, Santiago, Torres del Paine, Valdivia, Valparaíso, Villarrica, Viña del Mar, etc.
China: Anshun, Baishan, Baoding, Baoshan, Baotou, Beihai, Beijing, Binzhou, Changchun, Changsha, Changzhi, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dali, Dalian, Datong, Dengfeng, Diqing, Dongguan, Emeishan, Foshan, Great Wall of China, Guangdong, Guangzhou, Guilin, Guiyang, Hainan, Hangzhou, Harbin, Honghe, Huashan, Huizhou, Jiangmen, Jiangxi, Jiaxing, Jilin, Jinan, Jincheng, Jingdezhen, Jinzhong, Jiujiang, Jiuzhaigou, Kashgar, Kunming, Langfang, Lanzhou, Laoshan, Leshan, Lhasa, Lianyungang, Lijiang, Linfen, Linyi, Liuzhou, Luoyang, Lushan, Lüliang, Mianyang, Nanchang, Nanchong, Nanjing, Nanning, Nantong, Ngawa, Ningbo, Qiandongnan, Qingdao, Qingyuan, Qinhuangdao, Qufu, Qujing, Rizhao, Sanya, Shandong, Shanghai, Shangri-La, Shantou, Shanxi, Shaoguan, Shaolin, Shaoxing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shigatse, Shijiazhuang, Sichuan, Suzhou, Tai'an, Taiyuan, Taizhou Jiangsu, Tangshan, Tianjin, Tibet, Weifang, Weihai, Wuhan, Wulingyuan, Wutai, Wuxi, Xi'an, Xiamen, Xinzhou, Xishuangbanna, Ya'an, Yanbian, Yangtze, Yangzhou, Yantai, Yellow River, Yibin, Yinchuan, Yiwu, Yuncheng, Yunnan, Zhangjiajie, Zhanjiang, Zhejiang, Zhengzhou, Zhongshan, Zhongwei, Zhoushan, Zhuhai, Zunyi, Ürümqi, etc.
Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogotá, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, Medellín, Pereira, San Andrés, Santa Marta, Villa de Leyva, Villavicencio, etc.
Comoros: Moroni, etc.
Costa Rica: Alajuela, Jacó, La Fortuna, Manuel Antonio, Monteverde, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Puntarenas, Quepos, San José, Santa Teresa, Tamarindo, Tortuguero, etc.
Croatia: Baška Voda, Baška, Bibinje, Biograd na Moru, Bol, Brač, Brela, Cavtat, Cres, Dalmatia, Dubrovnik, Fažana, Hvar, Istria, Ičići, Karlovac, Kolocep, Korčula, Kožino, Krk, Kukljica, Lopud, Lovran, Lošinj, Makarska, Mali Lošinj, Malinska, Medulin, Mlini, Nin, Novi Vinodolski, Novigrad, Omiš, Opatija, Orebić, Pag, Pakoštane, Petrčane, Podstrana, Poreč, Povljana, Privlaka, Pula, Rab, Rabac, Rijeka, Rovinj, Slavonski Brod, Split, Stari Grad, Starigrad, Sukošan, Supetar, Sveti Filip i Jakov, Trogir, Tučepi, Umag, Vir, Vrsar, Zadar, Zagreb, Čiovo, Šibenik, Šipan, etc.
Cuba: Baracoa, Camagüey, Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Cayo Santa María, Cienfuegos, Guantánamo, Havana, Holguín, Pinar del Río, Remedios Cuba, Sancti Spíritus, Santa Clara Cuba, Santiago de Cuba, Trinidad, Varadero, Viñales, etc.
Curaçao: Sint Michiel, Westpunt, Willemstad, etc.
Cyprus: Ayia Napa, Coral Bay Cyprus, Famagusta, Kouklia, Kyrenia, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, Paphos, Paralimni, Peyia, Pissouri, Polis, Protaras, etc.
Czech Republic: Bohemia, Brno, Děčín, Františkovy Lázně, Frymburk, Frýdek-Místek, Harrachov, Hradec Králové, Jihlava, Karlovy Vary, Kladno, Krkonoše, Kutná Hora, Liberec, Lipno nad Vltavou, Marienbad, Mikulov, Mladá Boleslav, Mělník, Olomouc, Ostrava, Pardubice, Plzeň, Poděbrady, Prague, Teplice, Třeboň, Zlín, Znojmo, Ústí nad Labem, České Budějovice, Český Krumlov, Špindlerův Mlýn, Železná Ruda, etc.
Democratic Republic of the Congo: Kinshasa, etc.
Denmark: Aalborg, Aarhus, Billund, Copenhagen, Ebeltoft, Esbjerg, Frederikshavn, Greenland, Helsingør, Herning, Hirtshals, Hjørring, Holstebro, Ilulissat, Jutland, Kerteminde, Nuuk, Odense, Ringkøbing, Silkeborg, Skagen, Skive, Sønderborg, Vejle, Viborg, etc.
Djibouti: Djibouti City, etc.
Dominican Republic: Boca Chica, Bávaro, Cabarete, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Santiago de los Caballeros, Santo Domingo, Sosúa, etc.
East Timor: Dili, etc.
Ecuador: Baños, Cuenca, Galápagos Islands, Guayaquil, Manta, Otavalo, Puerto Ayora, Puerto López, Quito, Salinas, etc.
Egypt: Abu Simbel, Al Qusair, Alexandria, Aswan, Cairo, Dahab, El Alamein, El Gouna, El Hadaba, Faiyum, Giza, Hurghada, Luxor, Marsa Alam, Mersa Matruh, Naama Bay, Nabq Bay, Nile, Nuweiba, Port Said, Red Sea, Safaga, Sahl Hasheesh, Scharm asch-Schaich, Sharks Bay, Sinai, Suez, Taba, Valley of the Kings, etc.
El Salvador: La Libertad, San Salvador, etc.
Equatorial Guinea: Malabo, etc.
Eritrea: Asmara, etc.
Estonia: Haapsalu, Kuressaare, Narva, Pärnu, Saaremaa, Tallinn, Tartu, etc.
Ethiopia: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Gondar, etc.
Falkland Islands: Stanley, etc.
Faroe Islands: Sørvágur, Tórshavn, etc.
Fiji: Nadi, Suva, Viti Levu Island, etc.
Finland: Espoo, Helsinki, Imatra, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Jämsä, Kotka, Kuopio, Kuusamo, Lahti, Lapland, Lappeenranta, Levi, Mariehamn, Mikkeli, Moomin World, Naantali, Nilsiä, Oulu, Pori, Porvoo, Pyhätunturi, Rovaniemi, Rukatunturi, Saariselkä, Saimaa, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa, Vantaa, Vuokatti, Åland Islands, etc.
France: Aix-en-Provence, Ajaccio, Alsace, Angers, Annecy, Antibes, Aquitaine, Arles, Auch, Auvergne, Avignon, Avoriaz, Bayonne, Beaune, Besançon, Biarritz, Bonifacio, Bordeaux, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Briançon, Brittany, Burgundy, Cabourg, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Calais, Calvi, Canet-en-Roussillon, Cannes, Carcassonne, Cassis, Cavalaire-sur-Mer, Chambéry, Chamonix, Clermont-Ferrand, Colmar, Corsica, Courchevel, Deauville, Dijon, Dunkirk, French Alps, French Riviera, Fréjus, Grenoble, Grimaud, Honfleur, Hyères, La Ciotat, La Plagne, La Roche-sur-Yon, La Rochelle, La Tranche-sur-Mer, Le Grau-du-Roi, Le Havre, Le Lavandou, Le Mans, Le Puy-en-Velay, Les Arcs, Les Gets, Les Issambres, Les Menuires, Les Sables-d'Olonne, Lille, Limoges, Lourdes, Lyon, Mandelieu-la-Napoule, Marseille, Megève, Menton, Mont-Dore, Montpellier, Morzine, Méribel, Nantes, Narbonne, Nice, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Normandy, Nîmes, Paradiski, Paris, Pas-de-Calais, Perpignan, Portes du Soleil, Porto-Vecchio, Provence, Périgueux, Reims, Rhône-Alpes, Rouen, Royan, Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, Saint-Jean-de-Monts, Saint-Malo, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Saint-Raphaël, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Saint-Tropez, Sainte-Maxime, Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Saumur, Strasbourg, The Three Valleys, Tignes, Toulon, Toulouse, Tours, Trouville-sur-Mer, Val Thorens, Val-d'Isère, Vendée, Versailles, Vichy, Étretat, Île-de-France, etc.
French Guiana: Cayenne, Kourou, etc.
French Polynesia: Bora Bora, Mo'orea, Papeete, Tahiti, etc.
Gabon: Franceville, Libreville, Moanda, Port-Gentil, etc.
Gambia: Banjul, Serekunda, etc.
Georgia: Bakuriani, Batumi, Borjomi, Gori, Gudauri, Kobuleti, Kutaisi, Mestia, Mtskheta, Poti, Sighnaghi, Stepantsminda, Tbilisi, Telavi, Zugdidi, etc.
Germany: Aachen, Augsburg, Bad Birnbach, Bad Driburg, Bad Elster, Bad Ems, Bad Füssing, Bad Godesberg, Bad Harzburg, Bad Homburg, Bad Kissingen, Bad Kreuznach, Bad Mergentheim, Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler, Bad Reichenhall, Bad Salzuflen, Bad Schandau, Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg, Bamberg, Bavaria, Bayerisch Eisenstein, Berchtesgaden, Bergen auf Rügen, Berlin, Bernkastel-Kues, Bielefeld, Binz, Bochum, Bodenmais, Bonn, Bottrop, Brandenburg, Braunlage, Braunschweig, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Brilon, Chemnitz, Cochem, Cologne, Cuxhaven, Dortmund, Dresden, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Eisenach, Erfurt, Erlangen, Essen, Europa-Park, Flensburg, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Freudenstadt, Friedrichshafen, Fürth, Füssen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Gelsenkirchen, Glowe, Goslar, Görlitz, Göttingen, Hamburg, Hanover, Heide Park, Heidelberg, Heiligendamm, Heligoland, Hesse, Hinterzarten, Idar-Oberstein, Ingolstadt, Inzell, Karlsruhe, Kiel, Koblenz, Konstanz, Krefeld, Lake Constance, Lam, Leipzig, Lindau, Lower Saxony, Ludwigsburg, Lörrach, Lübeck, Magdeburg, Mainz, Mannheim, Marburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Medebach, Monschau, Munich, Mönchengladbach, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Münster, Neuschwanstein Castle, Neuss, Norddeich, Norden, Norderney, North Rhine-Westphalia, Nuremberg, Oberhausen, Oberstdorf, Oldenburg, Olsberg, Osnabrück, Paderborn, Pforzheim, Potsdam, Putbus, Quedlinburg, Rathen, Regensburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Rostock, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Ruhpolding, Rust, Rügen, Saarbrücken, Saarland, Sassnitz, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Schluchsee, Schmallenberg, Schwerin, Schönau am Königsee, Sindelfingen, Singen, Solingen, Soltau, Spandau, Speyer, Stralsund, Stuttgart, Sylt, Thuringia, Titisee-Neustadt, Travemünde, Trier, Ulm, Warnemünde, Weimar, Wernigerode, Westerland, Wiesbaden, Winterberg, Wolfsburg, Wuppertal, Würzburg, Xanten, Zingst, Zwiesel, Überlingen, etc.
Ghana: Accra, Ashaiman, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Kumasi, Sekondi-Takoradi, etc.
Greece: Acharavi, Aegina, Afantou, Afytos, Agios Gordios, Andros, Arkadia, Athens, Cephalonia, Chania, Chaniotis, Chios, Corfu, Corinth, Crete, Cyclades, Dassia, Delphi, Dodecanese, Faliraki, Halkidiki, Heraklion, Hersonissos, Hydra, Ialysos, Ionian Islands, Kalamata, Kalavryta, Kalymnos, Kardamaina, Karpathos, Kassandra, Kastoria, Katerini, Kavos, Kefalos, Kokkari, Kos, Kriopigi, Laganas, Lefkada, Lemnos, Lesbos, Lindos, Loutraki, Marathokampos, Meteora, Mithymna, Monemvasia, Mount Athos, Mykonos, Mytilene, Nafplio, Naxos, Neos Marmaras, Paleokastritsa, Parga, Patmos, Patras, Pefkochori, Pefkos, Peloponnese, Polychrono, Poros, Pythagoreio, Rethymno, Rhodes, Samos, Samothrace, Santorini, Sidari, Sithonia, Sparta, Spetses, Sporades, Syros, Thasos, Thessaloniki, Tingaki, Zakynthos, etc.
Guadeloupe: Saint-François, etc.
Guam: Tamuning, Tumon, etc.
Guatemala: Antigua Guatemala, etc.
Guinea: Conakry, etc.
Guinea-Bissau: Bissau, etc.
Guyana: Georgetown, etc.
Haiti: Cap-Haitien, Port-au-Prince, etc.
Honduras: Roatán, Tegucigalpa, etc.
Hong Kong: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, Mong Kok, New Territories, Repulse Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Wan Chai, etc.
Hungary: Balatonfüred, Budapest, Eger, Gyula, Hajdúszoboszló, Hévíz, Keszthely, Lake Balaton, Pécs, Siófok, Szeged, Székesfehérvár, Zalakaros, etc.
Iceland: Akureyri, Blue Lagoon, Borgarnes, Egilsstaðir, Garðabær, Hafnarfjörður, Hveragerði, Höfn, Keflavík, Kópavogur, Reykjavik, Selfoss, Vík í Mýrdal, Ísafjörður, etc.
India: Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Alappuzha, Allahabad, Amritsar, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Aurangabad, Ayodhya, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Darjeeling, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharamshala, Fatehpur Sikri, Gangtok, Goa, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hajipur, Hampi, Haridwar, Himachal Pradesh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnataka, Katra, Kerala, Khajuraho, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kozhikode, Kumbakonam, Ladakh, Leh, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madhya Pradesh, Madikeri, Madurai, Maharashtra, Malvan, Manali, Mangalore, Manipur, Mathura, Mount Abu, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nagpur, Nainital, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Odisha, Ooty, Pachmarhi, Pahalgam, Palakkad, Patna, Pollachi, Pune, Punjab, Puri, Pushkar, Raipur, Rajasthan, Ramnagar, Ratnagiri, Rishikesh, Sawai Madhopur, Shimla, Sikkim, Siliguri, Srinagar, Tamil Nadu, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirupati, Udaipur, Ujjain, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Varanasi, Varkala, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Bengal, etc.
Indonesia: Bali, Balikpapan, Bandung, Batu, Bintan, Bogor, Borobudur, Denpasar, Jakarta, Java, Jimbaran, Kalimantan, Kuta, Lombok, Makassar, Malang, Mataram, Medan, Nusa Dua, Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Sanur, Semarang, Seminyak, Sumatra, Surabaya, Surakarta, Ubud, Yogyakarta, etc.
Iran: Isfahan, Mashhad, Shiraz, Tehran, etc.
Iraq: Baghdad, Basra, Duhok, Erbil, Karbala, Sulaymaniyah, etc.
Ireland: Achill Island, Bray, Bundoran, Carlow, Clifden, Connemara, Cork, Dingle, Donegal, Doolin, Drogheda, Dublin, Dundalk, Ennis, Galway, Glendalough, Kenmare, Kilkenny, Killarney, Letterkenny, Limerick, Navan, Shannon, Swords, Tralee, Waterford, Westport, etc.
Isle of Man: Douglas, Port Erin, etc.
Israel: Acre, Amirim, Arad, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Bat Yam, Beersheba, Caesarea, Dead Sea, Eilat, Ein Bokek, Galilee, Golan Heights, Gush Dan, Had Nes, Haifa, Hermon, Herzliya, Jaffa, Jerusalem, Katzrin, Metula, Mitzpe Ramon, Nahariya, Nazareth, Netanya, Petah Tikva, Ramat Gan, Ramot, Rishon LeZion, Rosh Pinna, Safed, Sea of Galilee, Tel Aviv, Tiberias, Zikhron Ya'akov, etc.
Italy: Abano Terme, Abruzzo, Agrigento, Alassio, Alberobello, Alghero, Amalfi Coast, Ancona, Aosta Valley, Apulia, Arezzo, Arona, Arzachena, Asciano, Ascoli Piceno, Assisi, Asti, Bardolino, Bari, Basilicata, Baveno, Bellagio, Bellaria-Igea Marina, Benevento, Bergamo, Bologna, Bolzano, Bordighera, Bormio, Bracciano, Brescia, Breuil-Cervinia, Brindisi, Cagliari, Calabria, Campania, Canazei, Caorle, Capri, Carrara, Castelnuovo Berardenga, Castiglion Fiorentino, Castiglione d'Orcia, Castiglione del Lago, Castiglione della Pescaia, Catania, Cattolica, Cefalù, Cervia, Cesena, Cesenatico, Chianciano Terme, Chieti, Chioggia, Cinque Terre, Città della Pieve, Civitavecchia, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Cortona, Costa Smeralda, Courmayeur, Desenzano del Garda, Dolomites, Elba, Emilia-Romagna, Ercolano, Fabriano, Fano, Fasano, Fassa Valley, Ferrara, Finale Ligure, Fiumicino, Florence, Forte dei Marmi, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Gabicce Mare, Gaeta, Gallipoli, Genoa, Golfo Aranci, Greve in Chianti, Grosseto, Gubbio, Herculaneum, Imperia, Ischia, Italian Alps, Jesolo, L'Aquila, La Spezia, Lake Como, Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, Lampedusa, Lazio, Lazise, Lecco, Lerici, Lido di Jesolo, Lignano Sabbiadoro, Liguria, Livigno, Livorno, Lombardy, Lucca, Madonna di Campiglio, Malcesine, Manarola, Mantua, Maratea, Massa, Matera, Menaggio, Merano, Messina, Mestre, Milan, Milazzo, Misano Adriatico, Monopoli, Montalcino, Montecatini Terme, Montepulciano, Monterosso al Mare, Monza, Naples, Nardò, Novara, Olbia, Ortisei, Ostuni, Otranto, Padua, Palermo, Parma, Perugia, Pesaro, Pescara, Peschici, Peschiera del Garda, Piacenza, Piedmont, Pienza, Pisa, Pistoia, Pitigliano, Polignano a Mare, Pompeii, Pordenone, Porto Cervo, Porto Cesareo, Portoferraio, Portofino, Positano, Prato, Ragusa, Rapallo, Rapolano Terme, Ravenna, Riccione, Rimini, Riomaggiore, Riva del Garda, Rome, Salerno, San Casciano dei Bagni, San Gimignano, Sanremo, Sardinia, Savona, Sestriere, Sicily, Siena, Sinalunga, Siracusa, Sirmione, Sorrento, Sottomarina, Sperlonga, Stresa, Sëlva, Taormina, Taranto, Terracina, Tivoli, Torrita di Siena, Trani, Trapani, Trentino-Alto Adige, Trento, Treviso, Trieste, Tropea, Turin, Tuscany, Umbria, Urbino, Val Gardena, Veneto, Venice, Ventimiglia, Verbania, Vernazza, Verona, Vesuvius, Viareggio, Vicenza, Vieste, Viterbo, etc.
Ivory Coast: Abidjan, Assinie-Mafia, Bouaké, San-Pédro, Yamoussoukro, etc.
Jamaica: Kingston, Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, Runaway Bay, etc.
Japan: Atami, Chiba, Fujisawa, Fukuoka, Furano, Hakodate, Hakone, Hakuba, Hamamatsu, Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Ishigaki, Itō, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kanazawa, Karuizawa, Kashiwa, Kawasaki, Kitakyushu, Kobe, Kusatsu, Kutchan, Kyoto, Lake Suwa, Matsumoto, Miyakojima, Nagasaki, Nagoya, Naha, Nanjō, Nikkō, Okinawa, Onna, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Shizuoka, Takayama, Tokyo, Tsuyama, Yamanouchi, Yokohama, etc.
Jordan: Amman, Aqaba, Irbid, Jerash, Madaba, Petra, Sweimeh, Wadi Musa, Wadi Rum, Zarqa, etc.
Kazakhstan: Aktau, Aktobe, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Burabay, Karagandy, Kokshetau, Kostanay, Lake Balkhash, Oskemen, Pavlodar, Semey, Shymbulak, Shymkent, Taraz, etc.
Kenya: Kisumu, Lake Victoria, Masai Mara, Mombasa, Nairobi, Ukunda, etc.
Kiribati: South Tarawa, etc.
Kongo: Brazzaville, Pointe-Noire, etc.
Kosovo: Pristina, Prizren, etc.
Kuwait: Hawally, Kuwait City, Salmiya, etc.
Kyrgyzstan: Bishkek, Bosteri, Cholpon-Ata, Issyk Kul, Karakol, Osh, etc.
Laos: Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng, Vientiane, etc.
Latvia: Cēsis, Daugavpils, Jelgava, Jūrmala, Liepāja, Riga, Rēzekne, Sigulda, Ventspils, etc.
Lebanon: Baalbeck, Beirut, Byblos, Faraya, Jounieh, Mzaar Kfardebian, Tripoli, etc.
Lesotho: Maseru, etc.
Liberia: Monrovia, etc.
Libya: Benghazi, Tripoli, etc.
Liechtenstein: Schaan, Vaduz, etc.
Lithuania: Druskininkai, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Nida, Palanga, Panevėžys, Trakai, Vilnius, Šiauliai, Šventoji, etc.
Luxembourg: Differdange, Dudelange, Echternach, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg City, Vianden, etc.
Macedonia: Bitola, Mavrovo, Ohrid, Skopje, etc.
Madagascar: Antananarivo, etc.
Malawi: Blantyre, Lilongwe, Zomba, etc.
Malaysia: Borneo, George Town, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Johor, Kedah, Kota Bharu, Kota Kinabalu, Kuah, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan, Kuching, Langkawi, Malacca, Penang, Putrajaya, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Shah Alam, etc.
Maldives: Kaafu Atoll, Malé, etc.
Mali: Bamako, etc.
Malta: Birżebbuġa, Buġibba, Gozo, Gżira, Mellieħa, Paceville, Pembroke, Qawra, Sliema, St. Julian's, St. Paul's Bay, Valletta, etc.
Martinique: Fort-de-France, La Trinité, Le Diamant, Les Trois-Îlets, Sainte-Luce, etc.
Mauritania: Nouakchott, etc.
Mauritius: Port Louis, etc.
Mexico: Acapulco, Akumal, Cabo San Lucas, Cancún, Chetumal, Chichen Itza, Chihuahua, Ciudad Juárez, Cozumel, Cuernavaca, Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Guaymas, Isla Mujeres, Ixtapa, Los Cabos, Manzanillo, Mazatlán, Monterrey, Mérida, Oaxaca, Playa del Carmen, Puebla, Puerto Aventuras, Puerto Escondido, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Peñasco, Puerto Vallarta, Querétaro, Riviera Maya, San Carlos, San Cristóbal de las Casas, San Francisco de Campeche, San Miguel de Allende, San Miguel de Cozumel, Teotihuacan, Tijuana, Toluca, Tulum, Zihuatanejo, etc.
Moldova: Bălți, Chișinău, Tiraspol, etc.
Monaco: Monte Carlo, etc.
Mongolia: Darkhan, Erdenet, Ulaanbaatar, etc.
Montenegro: Bar, Bečići, Bijela, Budva, Cetinje, Dobra Voda, Dobrota, Herceg Novi, Igalo, Kolašin, Kotor, Miločer, Nikšić, Perast, Petrovac, Podgorica, Prčanj, Sutomore, Sveti Stefan, Tivat, Ulcinj, Žabljak, etc.
Montserrat: Plymouth, etc.
Morocco: Agadir, Asilah, Casablanca, Chefchaouen, El Jadida, Essaouira, Fez, Marrakesh, Meknes, Merzouga, Mohammedia, Nador, Ouarzazate, Rabat, Tangier, Taroudant, Tinghir, Tétouan, etc.
Mozambique: Maputo, etc.
Myanmar: Mandalay, Naypyidaw, Nyaung Shwe, Yangon, etc.
Namibia: Rundu, Swakopmund, Walvis Bay, Windhoek, etc.
Nepal: Chitwan, Himalayas, Kathmandu, Lukla, Lumbini, Mount Everest, Nagarkot, Namche Bazaar, Patan, Pokhara, Tengboche, etc.
Netherlands: 's-Hertogenbosch, Alkmaar, Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Delft, Domburg, Dordrecht, Eindhoven, Groningen, Haarlem, Leiden, Maastricht, Nijmegen, Noordwijk, Rotterdam, Texel, The Hague, Utrecht, Valkenburg aan de Geul, Wijk aan Zee, Zandvoort, etc.
New Caledonia: Nouméa, etc.
New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gisborne, Hamilton, Hastings, Invercargill, Kaikoura, Lower Hutt, Napier, Nelson, New Plymouth, North Island, Palmerston North, Porirua, Queenstown, Rotorua, South Island, Taupo, Tauranga, Waiheke Island, Wanaka, Wellington, Whangarei, etc.
Nicaragua: Granada, Managua, etc.
Nigeria: Abuja, Benin City, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Ilorin, Jos, Kaduna, Lagos, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Uyo, etc.
Niue: Alofi, etc.
North Korea: Pyongyang, etc.
Northern Mariana Islands: Saipan, etc.
Norway: Arendal, Aurland, Beitostølen, Bergen, Bodø, Bærum, Fredrikstad, Gardermoen, Geilo, Geirangerfjord, Hardangerfjord, Hemsedal, Kirkenes, Kristiansand, Kristiansund, Larvik, Lillehammer, Lillestrøm, Lofoten, Narvik, Nordkapp, Nordland, Nærøyfjord, Oppdal, Oslo, Rana, Rauma, Røros, Sandnes, Sandvika, Sarpsborg, Sognefjord, Stavanger, Stryn, Svalbard, Svolvær, Tromsø, Trondheim, Vardø, Vestvågøy, Voss, Ålesund, etc.
Oman: Muscat, Nizwa, Salalah, Seeb, etc.
Pakistan: Bhurban, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, etc.
Palau: Koror, Peleliu, etc.
Palestine: Beit Sahour, Bethlehem, Hebron, Jenin, Jericho, Nablus, Ramallah, etc.
Panama: Bocas del Toro, etc.
Papua New Guinea: Port Moresby, etc.
Paraguay: Asunción, Ciudad Del Este, Encarnación, Panama City, etc.
Peru: Arequipa, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Cusco, Huancayo, Huanchaco, Huaraz, Ica, Iquitos, Lima, Machu Picchu, Máncora, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paracas, Pisco, Piura, Puerto Maldonado, Puno, Tacna, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Urubamba, etc.
Philippines: Angeles City, Antipolo, Bacolod, Bacoor, Baguio, Batangas, Bohol, Boracay, Cagayan de Oro, Calamba, Caloocan, Cebu, Coron, Dasmariñas, Davao, Dumaguete, El Nido, General Santos, Iloilo City, Kalibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Las Piñas, Luzon, Mactan, Makati, Mandaue, Manila, Marikina, Mindanao, Muntinlupa, Olongapo, Palawan, Panglao, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, Puerto Galera, Puerto Princesa, Quezon City, Tagaytay, Tagbilaran, Taguig, Valenzuela, Visayas, Zamboanga, etc.
Poland: Augustów, Białka Tatrzańska, Białowieża Forest, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bukowina Tatrzańska, Bydgoszcz, Ciechocinek, Częstochowa, Darłowo, Elbląg, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Giżycko, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Jastarnia, Jastrzębia Góra, Kalisz, Katowice, Kielce, Koszalin, Kołobrzeg, Kraków, Krynica Morska, Krynica-Zdrój, Lublin, Malbork, Mikołajki, Międzyzdroje, Mrągowo, Olsztyn, Opole, Oświęcim, Poznań, Puck, Płock, Radom, Rzeszów, Sopot, Stargard, Szczawnica, Szczecin, Szczyrk, Słubice, Tarnów, Toruń, Tricity, Ustka, Ustroń, Warsaw, Wisła, Wrocław, Władysławowo, Zakopane, Zielona Góra, Łeba, Łódź, Świnoujście, etc.
Portugal: Albufeira, Algarve, Aljezur, Almancil, Armação de Pêra, Azores, Braga, Cabanas de Tavira, Carvoeiro, Cascais, Castro Marim, Coimbra, Estoril, Faro, Figueira da Foz, Funchal, Fátima, Guimarães, Lagoa, Lagos, Lisbon, Loulé, Madeira, Monte Gordo, Nazaré, Olhão, Ponta Delgada, Portimão, Porto, Praia da Luz, Quarteira, Sesimbra, Silves, Sintra, Tavira, Vila Real de Santo António, Vila do Bispo, Vilamoura, Évora, etc.
Puerto Rico: Bayamón, Caguas, Carolina, Mayagüez, Ponce, San Juan, Vieques, etc.
Qatar: Doha, etc.
Romania: Bran, Brașov, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Constanța, Craiova, Poiana Brașov, Sibiu, Sighișoara, Timișoara, Transylvania, etc.
Russia: Abakan, Abrau-Dyurso, Abzakovo, Adler, Altai Republic, Alupka, Alushta, Anadyr, Anapa, Angarsk, Apatity, Arkhangelsk, Arkhipo Osipovka, Arkhyz, Armavir, Astrakhan, Bakhchysarai, Balaklava, Balakovo, Balashikha, Baltic Sea, Barnaul, Belgorod, Belokurikha, Biysk, Black Sea, Blagoveshchensk, Bolshoy Utrish, Bratsk, Bryansk, Caucasian Mineral Waters, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Cherepovets, Cherkessk, Chita, Chornomorske, Crimea, Curonian Spit, Dagestan, Dagomys, Divnomorskoye, Dombay, Domodedovo, Dzerzhinsk, Dzhankhot, Dzhemete, Dzhubga, Elektrostal, Elista, Engels, Estosadok, Feodosia, Foros, Gaspra, Gatchina, Gelendzhik, Golden Ring, Golubitskaya, Gorky Gorod, Gornaya Karusel, Gorno-Altaysk, Goryachy Klyuch, Grozny, Gurzuf, Irkutsk, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Kabardinka, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kamchatka, Kamensk-Uralsky, Karelia, Kazan, Kemerovo, Kerch, Khabarovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Khibiny, Khimki, Khosta, Kirov, Kirovsk, Kislovodsk, Kizhi, Koktebel, Kolomna, Kolpino, Komsomolsk on Amur, Konakovo, Koreiz, Korobitsyno, Korolev, Kostroma, Krasnaya Polyana, Krasnodar Krai, Krasnodar, Krasnogorsk, Krasnoyarsk, Kudepsta, Kurgan, Kursk, Kyzyl, Lake Baikal, Lake Seliger, Lazarevskoye, Lipetsk, Listvyanka, Loo, Lyubertsy, Magadan, Magnitogorsk, Makhachkala, Massandra, Matsesta, Maykop, Miass, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow, Mount Elbrus, Murmansk, Murom, Mytishchi, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nakhodka, Nalchik, Naryan-Mar, Nebug, Nizhnekamsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Norilsk, Novokuznetsk, Novorossiysk, Novosibirsk, Novyi Svit, Novyy Urengoy, Obninsk, Odintsovo, Olginka, Omsk, Orenburg, Orsk, Oryol, Partenit, Penza, Pereslavl Zalessky, Perm, Pervouralsk, Petergof, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Petrozavodsk, Plyos, Podolsk, Popovka, Prielbrusye, Primorsko-Akhtarsk, Pskov, Pulkovo, Pushkin, Pushkino, Pyatigorsk, Repino, Rosa Khutor, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Rybachye, Rybinsk, Saint Petersburg, Sakhalin, Saky, Salekhard, Samara, Saransk, Saratov, Sea of Azov, Sergiyev Posad, Serpukhov, Sestroretsk, Sevastopol, Shakhty, Sheregesh, Sheremetyevo, Siberia, Simeiz, Simferopol, Smolensk, Sochi, Solovetsky Islands, Sortavala, Stary Oskol, Stavropol, Sterlitamak, Sudak, Sukko, Surgut, Suzdal, Svetlogorsk, Syktyvkar, Syzran, Taganrog, Taman, Tambov, Tarusa, Temryuk, Terskol, Tobolsk, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Torzhok, Tuapse, Tula, Tver, Tyumen, Ufa, Uglich, Ukhta, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Usinsk, Ussuriysk, Utes, Valaam, Valday, Vardane, Velikiye Luki, Veliky Novgorod, Veliky Ustyug, Vityazevo, Vladikavkaz, Vladimir, Vladivostok, Vnukovo International Airport, Volga, Volgodonsk, Volgograd, Vologda, Volzhskiy, Vorkuta, Voronezh, Vyborg, Yakhroma, Yakornaya Shchel, Yakutsk, Yalta, Yaroslavl, Yekaterinburg, Yelets, Yenisei, Yessentuki, Yevpatoria, Yeysk, Yoshkar-Ola, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Zavidovo, Zelenogradsk, Zheleznovodsk, Zhukovsky, Zvenigorod, etc.
Rwanda: Butare, Gisenyi, Kibuye, Kigali, etc.
Réunion: Saint-Denis, etc.
Saint Barthélemy: Gustavia, etc.
Saint Kitts and Nevis: Basseterre, etc.
Saint Lucia: Anse La Raye, Castries, Gros Islet, Soufrière, etc.
Saint Martin:, etc.
Saint Pierre and Miquelon: Saint Pierre, etc.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Kingstown, etc.
Samoa: Apia, etc.
San Marino: City of San Marino, etc.
Saudi Arabia: Abha, Al Khobar, Buraydah, Dammam, Jeddah, Jizan, Jubail, Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, Ta'if, Tabuk, Yanbu, etc.
Senegal: Dakar, etc.
Serbia: Belgrade, Kopaonik, Niš, Novi Sad, Palić, Stara Planina, Subotica, Zlatibor, etc.
Seychelles: La Digue, Mahé, Praslin, etc.
Sierra Leone: Freetown, etc.
Singapore: Changi, Sentosa, etc.
Sint Maarten:, etc.
Slovakia: Bratislava, Jasná, Košice, Liptov, Tatranská Lomnica, Vysoké Tatry, Štrbské Pleso, etc.
Slovenia: Bled, Bohinj, Bovec, Kranjska Gora, Ljubljana, Maribor, Piran, Portorož, Rogaška Slatina, etc.
Solomon Islands: Honiara, etc.
Somalia: Mogadishu, etc.
Somaliland: Hargeisa, etc.
South Africa: Ballito, Benoni, Bloemfontein, Boksburg, Cape Town, Drakensberg, Durban, East London, George, Johannesburg, Kempton Park, Kimberley, Knysna, Kruger National Park, Marloth Park, Mossel Bay, Nelspruit, Pietermaritzburg, Plettenberg Bay, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, Potchefstroom, Pretoria, Rustenburg, Sandton, Stellenbosch, Umhlanga, etc.
South Korea: Busan, Cheongju, Daegu, Daejeon, Gangneung, Gapyeong, Gwangju, Gwangyang, Gyeongju, Incheon, Jejudo, Jeonju, Pyeongchang, Seogwipo, Seoul, Sokcho, Suwon, Ulsan, Yangyang, Yeosu, etc.
Spain: A Coruña, Alcúdia, Algeciras, Alicante, Almería, Altea, Andalusia, Antequera, Aragon, Asturias, Ayamonte, Baiona, Balearic Islands, Barbate, Barcelona, Basque Country, Benalmádena, Benidorm, Benissa, Besalú, Bilbao, Blanes, Buñol, Cadaqués, Cala d'Or, Calella, Calonge, Calp, Calvià, Cambados, Cambrils, Canary Islands, Cangas de Onís, Cantabria, Cartagena, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, Chiclana de la Frontera, Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada, Costa del Maresme, Costa del Sol, Cádiz, Córdoba, Dénia, El Puerto de Santa María, Empuriabrava, Estepona, Figueres, Formentera, Fuerteventura, Galicia, Gijón, Girona, Gran Canaria, Granada, Ibiza, Jerez de la Frontera, L'Escala, L'Estartit, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, La Pineda, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Llançà, Lleida, Lloret de Mar, Madrid, Magaluf, Malgrat de Mar, Mallorca, Marbella, Maspalomas, Menorca, Mijas, Mojácar, Moraira, Murcia, Málaga, Navarre, Nerja, O Grove, Ourense, Oviedo, Palma Nova, Palma de Mallorca, Pals, Poio, Pollença, Pontevedra, PortAventura, Portonovo, Ronda, Roquetas de Mar, Roses, Salamanca, Salou, San Sebastian, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Santander, Santiago de Compostela, Santillana del Mar, Sanxenxo, Seville, Sidges, Sierra Nevada, Tarifa, Tarragona, Tenerife, Toledo, Torremolinos, Torrevieja, Torroella de Montgrí, Tossa de Mar, Valencia, Vigo, Vélez-Málaga, Xàbia, Zaragoza, etc.
Sri Lanka: Anuradhapura, Bentota, Beruwala, Colombo, Dambulla, Galle, Hikkaduwa, Jaffna, Kandy, Mirissa, Negombo, Nuwara Eliya, Sigiriya, Tangalle, Trincomalee, Unawatuna, Weligama, etc.
Sudan: Khartoum, Port Sudan, etc.
Suriname: Lelydorp, Nieuw Nickerie, Paramaribo, etc.
Swaziland: Lobamba, Mbabane, etc.
Sweden: Bohuslän, Borgholm, Borlänge, Borås, Dalarna, Eskilstuna, Falkenberg, Falun, Gothenburg, Gotland, Gävle, Halmstad, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Kalmar, Karlshamn, Karlskrona, Karlstad, Kiruna, Kristianstad, Lidingö, Linköping, Luleå, Lund, Malmö, Norrköping, Oskarshamn, Simrishamn, Solna, Stenungsund, Stockholm, Sundsvall, Södertälje, Trollhättan, Täby, Uddevalla, Umeå, Uppsala, Vimmerby, Visby, Västervik, Västerås, Växjö, Ystad, Ängelholm, Åre, Öland, Örebro, Östersund, etc.
Switzerland: Adelboden, Andermatt, Anzère, Arosa, Ascona, Basel, Bellinzona, Bern, Bettmeralp, Celerina, Château-d'Œx, Crans-Montana, Davos, Engadin, Engelberg, Falera, Flims, Fribourg, Geneva, Grindelwald, Gryon, Grächen, Gstaad, Haute-Nendaz, Interlaken, Jungfrau, Klosters, Laax, Lake Maggiore, Lausanne, Lauterbrunnen, Lenzerheide, Les Diablerets, Leukerbad, Leysin, Locarno, Lucerne, Lugano, Matterhorn, Meiringen, Montreux, Nendaz, Neuchâtel, Pontresina, Portes du Soleil, Riederalp, Saanen, Saas-Fee, Samnaun, Scuol, Sierre, Silvaplana, Sion, St. Gallen, St. Moritz, Swiss Alps, Ticino, Valais, Valbella, Verbier, Vevey, Veysonnaz, Villars-sur-Ollon, Vitznau, Wengen, Zermatt, Zug, Zürich, etc.
Syria: Aleppo, Damascus, Deir ez-Zor, Latakia, Palmyra, Tartus, etc.
Taiwan: Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Taipei, etc.
Tajikistan: Dushanbe, Isfara, Khujand, etc.
Tanzania: Dar es Salaam, Mount Kilimanjaro, Serengeti, Zanzibar, etc.
Thailand: Ayutthaya, Bangkok, Cha-Am, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Chonburi, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi, Karon, Khao Sok, Ko Chang, Ko Lanta, Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Krabi, Pai, Patong, Pattaya, Phi Phi Islands, Phuket, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Ranong, River Kwai, Udon Thani, etc.
Togo: Lomé, etc.
Tonga: Nukuʻalofa, Tunis, etc.
Trinidad and Tobago: Port of Spain, etc.
Tunisia: Djerba, Hammamet, Midoun, Monastir, Port El Kantaoui, Sousse, etc.
Turkey: Adana, Afyonkarahisar, Akyaka, Alacati, Alanya, Ankara, Antakya, Antalya, Assos, Avanos, Ayvalık, Beldibi, Belek, Bodrum, Bozcaada, Bursa, Büyükada, Cappadocia, Dalyan, Datça, Denizli, Didim, Edirne, Ephesus, Erzincan, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Fethiye, Gaziantep, Gebze, Göcek, Göreme, Göynük, Hierapolis, Istanbul, Kalkan, Kayseri, Kaş, Kemer, Konakli, Konya, Kuşadası, Kütahya, Lara, Mahmutlar, Manavgat, Manisa, Marmaris, Mersin, Muğla, Nevşehir, Olympos, Palandöken, Pamukkale, Prince Islands, Samsun, Sapanca, Sarigerme, Sarıkamış, Selimiye, Selçuk, Side, Tarsus, Tekirova, Trabzon, Troy, Turgutlu, Turgutreis, Turkish Riviera, Uludağ, Uçhisar, Uçhisar, Van, Yalova, Yalıkavak, Çamyuva, Çanakkale, Çeşme, Çıralı, Ölüdeniz, Ürgüp, İskenderun, İzmir, İzmit, İçmeler, Şanlıurfa, etc.
Turkmenistan: Ashgabat, Avaza, etc.
Turks and Caicos Islands: Cockburn Town, North Caicos, Pine Cay, Providenciales, etc.
Tuvalu: Funafuti, etc.
Uganda: Kampala, etc.
Ukraine: Berdiansk, Berehove, Bila Tserkva, Boryspil, Bukovel, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kamianets-Podilskyi, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Kiev, Koblevo, Kremenchuk, Kropyvnytskyi, Kryvyi Rih, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Mariupol, Melitopol, Mukachevo, Mykolaiv, Odessa, Poltava, Polyana, Rivne, Skhidnytsia, Slavske, Sumy, Ternopil, Truskavets, Uzhgorod, Vinnytsia, Yaremche, Yasinya, Zaporizhia, Zatoka, Zhytomyr, etc.
United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dibba, Dubai, Fujairah, Palm Jumeirah, Persian Gulf, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Sir Bani Yas Island, Umm al-Quwain, etc.
United Kingdom: Aberdeen, Bath, Belfast, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Bradford, Brighton, Bristol, Brixham, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Channel Tunnel, Cheltenham, Chester, Cornwall, Coventry, Cumbria, Derry, Devon, Dorset, Dover, Eastbourne, Edinburgh, England, English Channel, Exeter, Folkestone, Fort William, Gatwick, Glasgow, Hampshire, Harrogate, Heathrow, Inverness, Isle of Wight, Kent, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Llandudno, London, Manchester, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Newquay, Northern Ireland, Norwich, Nottingham, Oban, Oxford, Paignton, Plymouth, Portmeirion, Portsmouth, Reading, Sandown, Scarborough, Scotland, Shanklin, Sheffield, Somerset, Southampton, St Albans, Stoke-on-Trent, Stonehenge, Sussex, Swansea, Torquay, Wales, Whitby, Windsor, Woking, York, etc.
United States: Akron, Alabama, Alaska, Albany, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Anaheim, Anchorage, Ann Arbor, Arizona, Arkansas, Arlington, Aspen, Atlanta, Aurora, Austin, Bakersfield, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Beaver Creek, Berkeley, Big Bear Lake, Billings, Biloxi, Birmingham, Boca Raton, Boise, Boston, Breckenridge, Brooklyn, Buffalo, California, Carlsbad, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Chandler, Charlotte, Chesapeake, Cheyenne, Chicago, Chula Vista, Cincinnati, Clearwater, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Columbus Georgia, Columbus, Connecticut, Corpus Christi, Costa Mesa, Cupertino, Dallas, Dana Point, Daytona Beach, Death Valley, Delaware, Delray Beach, Denver, Des Moines, Destin, Detroit, Durham, El Paso, Estes Park, Fargo, Fayetteville, Florida, Fontana, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Walton Beach, Fort Wayne, Fort Worth, Fremont, Fresno, Galveston, Garland, Georgia, Gilbert, Glendale, Grand Canyon, Grand Rapids, Grand Teton, Great Smoky Mountains, Greensboro, Gulfport, Hawaii, Henderson, Hialeah, Hollywood, Honolulu, Hot Springs, Houston, Huntington Beach, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Indianapolis, Iowa, Irving, Jackson Mississippi, Jackson Wyoming, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Juneau, Kansas City, Kansas, Kentucky, Key Largo, Key West, La Jolla, Laguna Beach, Lahaina, Lake Tahoe, Laredo, Las Vegas, Lexington, Lincoln, Little Rock, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Louisiana, Louisville, Lubbock, Madison, Maine, Malibu, Mammoth Lakes, Manhattan, Marathon, Maryland, Massachusetts, Memphis, Menlo Park, Mesa, Mexico City, Miami Beach, Miami, Michigan, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Moab, Modesto, Montana, Monterey, Montgomery, Moreno Valley, Mountain View, Myrtle Beach, Napa, Naples, Nashville, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New Orleans, New York City, New York, Newark, Newport Beach, Newport, Norfolk, North Carolina, North Dakota, North Las Vegas, Oakland, Ocean City, Oceanside, Ohio, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Omaha, Oregon, Orlando, Oxnard, Palm Coast, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Palo Alto, Panama City Beach, Park City, Pasadena, Pennsylvania, Pensacola, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Plano, Pompano Beach, Portland, Portland, Providence, Raleigh, Redwood City, Reno, Rhode Island, Richmond, Riverside, Rochester, Rocky Mountains, Sacramento, Saint Paul, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo, Sanibel, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Santa Fe, Santa Monica, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Savannah, Scottsdale, Seattle, Shreveport, Silicon Valley, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Lake Tahoe, Spokane, Springfield, Squaw Valley, St. Augustine, St. Louis, St. Petersburg, Steamboat Springs, Stockton, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunnyvale, Syracuse, Tacoma, Tallahassee, Tampa, Telluride, Tennessee, Texas, Thousand Oaks, Toledo, Tucson, Tulsa, Utah, Vail, Vermont, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Waikiki, Walnut Creek, Washington D.C., Washington, West Palm Beach, West Virginia, Wichita, Winston-Salem, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yellowstone, Yonkers, Yosemite, Zion, etc.
Uruguay: Colonia del Sacramento, La Barra, La Paloma, Maldonado, Montevideo, Piriápolis, Punta del Este, Salto, etc.
Uzbekistan: Bukhara, Fergana, Khiva, Kokand, Navoiy, Samarkand, Tashkent, Urgench, etc.
Vanuatu: Port Vila, etc.
Venezuela: Caracas, Isla Margarita, Maracaibo, Porlamar, etc.
Vietnam: Cát Bà Island, Cần Thơ, Da Lat, Da Nang, Haiphong, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Huế, Hạ Long, Hội An, Long Hải, Mỹ Tho, Nha Trang, Ninh Bình, Phan Thiết, Phú Quốc, Qui Nhơn, Rạch Giá, Sa Pa, Tuần Châu, Vũng Tàu, Đồng Hới, etc.
Yemen: Aden, Sana'a, etc.
Zambia: Livingstone, Lusaka, etc.
Zimbabwe: Bulawayo, Harare, Mutare, Victoria Falls, etc.