- 19th century
- 20th century
- 21st century
|1981 by topic:
|Architecture – Comics – Film – Home video – Literature (Poetry) – Music (Country, Metal, UK) – Radio – Television – Video gaming
|Elections – International leaders – Sovereign states
Sovereign state leaders – Territorial governors
|Science and technology
|Archaeology – Aviation – Birding/Ornithology – Meteorology – Palaeontology – Rail transport – Spaceflight
|Association football (soccer) – Athletics (track and field) – Badminton – Baseball – Basketball – Boxing – Cricket – Golf – Horse racing – Ice hockey – Motorsport – Road cycling – Rugby league – Rugby union – Table tennis – Tennis – Volleyball
|Afghanistan – Albania – Algeria – Antarctica – Argentina – Armenia – Australia – Austria – Azerbaijan – Bangladesh – Belgium – Bhutan – Bosnia and Herzegovina – Brazil – Canada – Cape Verde – Chile – China – Colombia – Costa Rica – Croatia – Cuba – Denmark – El Salvador – Egypt – Estonia – Ethiopia – European Union – Finland – France – Georgia – Germany – Ghana – Greece – Guatemala – Hungary – Iceland – India – Indonesia – Iraq – Iran – Ireland – Israel – Italy – Japan – Kenya – Kuwait – Laos – Latvia – Libya – Lithuania – Luxembourg – Macau – Malaysia – Mexico – Moldova – Myanmar – Nepal – Netherlands – New Zealand – Nigeria – North Korea – Norway – Pakistan – Palestinian territories – Philippines – Poland – Romania – Russia – Rwanda – Serbia – Singapore – South Africa – South Korea – Spain – Sri Lanka – Sweden – Taiwan – Tanzania – Thailand – Turkey – Ukraine – United Arab Emirates – United Kingdom – United States – Venezuela – Vietnam – Yemen – Zimbabwe
|Awards – Law – Religious leaders
|Birth and death categories
|Births – Deaths
|Establishments and disestablishments categories
|Establishments – Disestablishments
|Works and introductions categories
|Works – Introductions
Works entering the public domain
1981 in various calendars
|Ab urbe condita
|Balinese saka calendar
|British Regnal year
||29 Eliz. 2 – 30 Eliz. 2
||庚申年 (Metal Monkey)
4677 or 4617
- to -
辛酉年 (Metal Rooster)
4678 or 4618
| - Vikram Samvat
| - Shaka Samvat
| - Kali Yuga
||Gregorian minus 13 days
|Thai solar calendar
2107 or 1726 or 954
- to -
2108 or 1727 or 955
||347155200 – 378691199
1981 (MCMLXXXI) was a common year starting on Thursday of the Gregorian calendar, the 1981st year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 981st year of the 2nd millennium, the 81st year of the 20th century, and the 2nd year of the 1980s decade.
, 40th President of the United States
- January – The subterranean Sarawak Chamber is discovered in Borneo.
- January 1
- Greece enters the European Economic Community, predecessor of the European Union.
- Palau becomes a self-governing territory.
- January 2 – One of the largest investigations by a British police force ends when serial killer Peter Sutcliffe, the "Yorkshire Ripper", is arrested in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
- January 10 – Salvadoran Civil War: The FMLN launches its first major offensive, gaining control of most of Morazán and Chalatenango departments.
- January 15 – Pope John Paul II receives a delegation led by Solidarity leader Lech Wałęsa at the Vatican.
- January 16 – Loyalists shoot and seriously wound Irish nationalist activist Bernadette Devlin McAliskey and her husband.
- January 17 – Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos lifts martial law.
- January 19 – United States and Iranian officials sign an agreement to release 52 American hostages after 14 months of captivity.
- January 20 – Iran releases the 52 Americans held for 444 days minutes after Ronald Reagan is sworn in as the 40th President of the United States, ending the Iran hostage crisis.
- January 21 – The first DeLorean DMC-12 automobile, a stainless steel sports car with gull-wing doors, rolls off the production line in Dunmurry, Northern Ireland.
- January 23 – An earthquake of 6.8 magnitude in Sichuan, China kills 150.
- January 25
- Jiang Qing ("Madame Mao") is sentenced to death in the People's Republic of China.
- In South Africa the largest part of the town Laingsburg is swept away within minutes by one of the strongest floods ever experienced in the Great Karoo.
- January 27 – The Indonesian passenger ship Tamponas 2 catches fire and capsizes in the Java Sea, killing 580.
- February 4 – Gro Harlem Brundtland becomes Prime Minister of Norway.
- February 8 – 20 fans of Olympiacos and 1 fan of AEK Athens die, while 54 are injured, after a stampede at the Karaiskakis Stadium in Piraeus, possibly because gate 7 does not open immediately after the end of the game.
- February 9 – Polish Prime Minister Józef Pińkowski resigns and is replaced by General Wojciech Jaruzelski.
- February 14
- Stardust fire: A fire at the Stardust nightclub in Artane, Dublin, Ireland in the early hours kills 48 people and injures 214.
- Australia withdraws recognition of the Pol Pot regime in Cambodia.
- February 17--February 22 – Pope John Paul II visit to the Philippines.
- February 23 – Antonio Tejero, with members of the Guardia Civil, enters the Spanish Congress of Deputies and stops the session where Leopoldo Calvo-Sotelo is about to be named president of the government. The coup d'état fails thanks to King Juan Carlos.
- February 24 – A powerful, magnitude 6.7 earthquake hits Athens, killing 22 people, injuring 400 people and destroying several buildings and 4000 house, mostly in Corinth and the nearby towns of Loutraki, Kiato and Xylokastro.
- March 1 – Bobby Sands, a Provisional Irish Republican Army member, begins a hunger strike for political status in Long Kesh prison. He died May 5, the first of 10 men.
- March 11 – Chilean military dictator Augusto Pinochet is sworn in as President of Chile for another 8-year term.
- March 17 – In Italy the Propaganda Due Masonic Lodge is discovered.
- March 19 – Three workers are killed and 5 injured during a test of the Space Shuttle Columbia.
- March 29 – The first London Marathon starts with 7,500 runners.
- March 30 – U.S. President Ronald Reagan is shot in the chest outside a Washington, D.C. hotel by John Hinckley, Jr.; 2 police officers and Press Secretary James Brady are also wounded.
- April 1 – Daylight saving time is introduced in the Soviet Union.
- April 4 – UK pop group Bucks Fizz' song "Making Your Mind Up" wins the 1981 Eurovision Song Contest in Dublin, Republic of Ireland.
- April 11 – 1981 Brixton riot: Rioters in south London throw petrol bombs, attack police and loot shops.
- April 12 – The Space Shuttle program: Space Shuttle Columbia with NASA astronauts John Young and Robert Crippen launches on the STS-1 mission, returning to Earth on April 14. It is the first time a manned reusable spacecraft has returned from orbit.
: First Space Shuttle
, April 12, 1981.
- April 15 – The first Coca-Cola bottling plant in China is opened.
- April 18
- A Minor League Baseball game between the Rochester Red Wings and the Pawtucket Red Sox at McCoy Stadium in Pawtucket, Rhode Island, becomes the longest professional baseball game in history: 8 hours and 25 minutes/33 innings (the 33rd inning is not played until June 23).
- The rock band Yes splits up (regrouping in 1983).
- April 26 – French presidential election: A first-round runoff results between Valéry Giscard d'Estaing and François Mitterrand.
- May – Daniel K. Ludwig abandons the Jari project in the Amazon basin.
- May 1 – The new Chilean pension system, based on private pension funds, begins.
- May 4 – The European Law Students' Association (ELSA) was founded in Vienna by law students from Austria, West Germany, Poland and Hungary.
- May 5 – Bobby Sands, Provisional Irish Republican Army volunteer and abstentionist Member of Parliament of the House of Commons, dies, aged 27, while on hunger strike in prison.
- May 6 – A jury of architects and sculptors unanimously selects Maya Lin's design for the Vietnam Veterans Memorial from 1,421 other entries.
- May 11 – Jamaican singer Bob Marley dies aged 36 from cancer.
- May 13 – Pope John Paul II is shot and nearly killed by Mehmet Ali Ağca, a Turkish gunman who is allegedly on orders from the Soviet KGB to shoot him, as he enters St. Peter's Square in Vatican City to address a general audience. The Pope recovers.
- May 15 – Donna Payant is murdered by serial killer Lemuel Smith, the first time a female prison officer has been killed on-duty in the United States.
- May 21 – In France, Socialist François Mitterrand becomes the first socialist President of the French Fifth Republic.
- May 22 – Peter Sutcliffe is found guilty of being the Yorkshire Ripper. He is sentenced to life imprisonment on 13 counts of murder and 7 of attempted murder.
- May 25 – In Riyadh, the Gulf Cooperation Council is created between Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Alain Robert scales the Willis Tower in Chicago.
- May 26 – The Italian government resigns over its links to the fascist Masonic cell Propaganda Due.
- May 30 – Bangladesh President Ziaur Rahman is assassinated in Chittagong.
- May 31 – Burning of Jaffna library, was one of the most violent examples of ethnic biblioclasm of the 20th century.
- June 5 – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report that 5 homosexual men in Los Angeles have a rare form of pneumonia seen only in patients with weakened immune systems (the first recognized cases of AIDS).
- June 6 – Bihar train disaster: Seven coaches of an overcrowded passenger train fall off the tracks into the Bagmati River in Bihar, India, killing between 500 and 800.
- June 7 – The Israeli Air Force destroys Iraq's Osirak nuclear reactor killing ten Iraqi troops and a French technician.
- June 12 – Raiders of the Lost Ark is released in theaters.
- June 13 – At the Trooping the Colour ceremony in London, Marcus Sarjeant fires 6 blank shots at Elizabeth II.
- June 18
- The Organization of Eastern Caribbean States is founded.
- The Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk Stealth Fighter makes its first flight at Groom Lake (Area 51), NV.
- June 22 – Iranian president Abolhassan Banisadr is deposed.
- June 27
- The first game of paintball is played in Henniker, New Hampshire.
- The E-mu Emulator sampler keyboard with floppy disk operation is unveiled at NAMM international Sound & Music Expo, Chicago. Production Model Serial Number 001 is issued to Stevie Wonder
- July 2 – The Wonderland Gang is brutally murdered in a massacre involving Eddie Nash.
- July 3 – The Toxteth riots in Liverpool, UK start after a mob saves a youth from being arrested. Shortly afterward, the Chapeltown riots in Leeds start after increased racial tension.
- July 7 – United States President Ronald Reagan nominates the first woman, Sandra Day O'Connor, to the Supreme Court of the United States.
- July 8 – Irish republican volunteer Joe McDonnell dies at the Long Kesh Internment Camp after a 61-day hunger strike.
- July 9 – Donkey Kong is released, marking the first Donkey Kong title and Mario title arcade smash hit game developed by Nintendo.
- July 10
- Mahathir bin Mohamad becomes the 4th Prime Minister of Malaysia.
- Urban rioting hits several parts of the United Kingdom, including Liverpool, Leeds and Birmingham.
- July 16 – 21 – England become the first team this century to win a test match after following on when they beat Australia by 18 runs at Headingley cricket ground, Leeds, England.
- July 17
- Hyatt Regency walkway collapse: Two skywalks filled with people at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Kansas City, Missouri collapse into a crowded atrium lobby, killing 114.
- Israeli aircraft bomb Beirut, destroying multi-story apartment blocks containing the offices of PLO associated groups, killing approximately 300 civilians and resulting in worldwide condemnation and a U.S. embargo on the export of aircraft to Israel.
- In Bolivia, General Luis Gracia Meza leads a bloody coup d'état against the elected government of Lidia Gayler.
- July 19 – The 1981 Springbok Tour commences in New Zealand, amid controversy over the support of apartheid.
- July 21 – Tohui The Panda is born in Chapultepec Zoo in Mexico City, the first panda to ever be born and survive in captivity outside of China.
- July 29 – A worldwide television audience of over 700 million people watch the Wedding of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Lady Diana Spencer at St Paul's Cathedral in London.
- July 30 – As many as 50,000 demonstrators, mostly women and children, took to the streets in Łódź to protest food ration shortages in Communist Poland.
- August 1 – The first 24-hour video music channel MTV (Music Television) is launched and airs its first video, "Video Killed the Radio Star" by The Buggles.
- August 9 – Major League Baseball resumes from the strike with the All-Star Game in Cleveland's Municipal Stadium.
- August 12 – The original Model 5150 IBM PC (with a 4.77 MHz Intel 8088 processor) is released in the United States at a base price of $1,565.
- August 19
- Gulf of Sidra incident: Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi sends two Sukhoi Su-22 fighter jets to intercept two U.S. Navy fighters over the Gulf of Sidra. The U.S. jets destroy the Libyan fighters.
- August 23 – South African troops attack SWAPO bases in Xangongo and Ongiva, Angola during Operation Protea.
- August 24 – Mark David Chapman is sentenced to 20 years to life in prison, after pleading guilty to murdering John Lennon in Manhattan 8 months earlier.
- August 27 – North Korea fires a surface-to-air missile at a U.S. SR-71 Blackbird spy plane flying in South Korean and international airspace. The missile missed and the airplane was unharmed.
- August 30 – Mohammad-Ali Rajai, 2nd President and 76th Prime Minister of Iran & Mohammad-Javad Bahonar, 77th Prime Minister of Iran were killed in terroristic explosion by People's Mujahedin of Iran.
- August 31 – A bomb explodes at the U.S. Air Force base in Ramstein, West Germany, injuring 20 people.
- September 1 – Gregorio Conrado Álvarez is inaugurated as a military de facto President of Uruguay.
- September 4 – An explosion at a mine in Záluží, Czechoslovakia, kills 65 people.
- September 8 – the first episode of the extremely popular British sitcom Only Fools and Horses, Big Brother is shown on BBC One.
- September 10 – Picasso's painting "Guernica" is moved from New York to Madrid.
- September 15 – Our Lady of Akita cries for the last time, on the "Feast of Our Lady of Sorrows".
- September 15 – The John Bull becomes the oldest operable steam locomotive in the world, at 150 years old, when it operates under its own power outside Washington, D.C.
- September 16 – Postman Pat is first aired on BBC1.
- September 17 – Ric Flair defeats Dusty Rhodes to win his first World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship in Kansas City.
- September 18 – France abolishes capital punishment.
- September 19 – Simon & Garfunkel perform The Concert in Central Park, a free concert in New York in front of approximately half a million people.
- September 19 – Solidarity Day march, in support of organized labor, draws approximately 250,000 people in Washington, D.C.
- September 20 – The Brazilian river boat Sobral Santos capsizes in the Amazon River, Óbidos, Brazil, killing at least 300.
- September 25
- Sandra Day O'Connor takes her seat as the first female justice of the U.S. Supreme Court.
- The Rolling Stones begin their Tattoo You tour at JFK Stadium in Philadelphia.
- September 26
- The Boeing 767 airliner makes its first flight.
- The Sydney Tower opens to the public.
- September 27 – TGV high-speed rail service between Paris and Lyon, France begins.
- September 27–29 – Iran–Iraq War – Iranian forces break the Siege of Abadan in Operation Samen-ol-A'emeh.
- September 28 – The classic British children's animated comedy espionage TV series Danger Mouse debuts on ITV in the U.K.
- October 2 – English rock band The Police releases Ghost in the Machine.
- October 5 – Raoul Wallenberg becomes a posthumously honorary citizen of the United States.
- October 6 – Egyptian president Anwar Sadat is assassinated during a parade by army members who belong to the Egyptian Islamic Jihad organization led by Khalid Islambouli; they opposed his negotiations with Israel.
- October 10 – The Ministry for Education of Japan issues the jōyō kanji.
- October 14 – Vice President Hosni Mubarak is elected President of Egypt, one week after Anwar Sadat was assassinated.
- October 16 – Gas explosions at a coal mine at Hokutan, Yūbari, Hokkaidō, Japan kill 93.
- October 21 – Andreas Papandreou becomes Prime Minister of Greece.
- October 22 – The founding congress of the Nepal Workers and Peasants Organization faction led by Hareram Sharma and D. P. Singh begins.
- October 27 – Soviet submarine S-363 runs aground outside the Karlskrona, Sweden military base.
: Antigua and Barbuda
- November 1 – Antigua and Barbuda gain independence from the United Kingdom.
- November 9 – Edict No. 81-234 abolishes slavery in Mauritania.
- November 12 – The Church of England General Synod votes to admit women to holy orders.
- November 16 – Luke and Laura marry on the U.S. soap opera General Hospital; it is the highest-rated hour in daytime television history.
- November 18 – COMDEX Fall, IBM introduces the IBM PC; Scientific Solutions announces the first PC add-in cards.
- November 22 – The Edmonton Eskimos (14-1-1) barely stave off defeat and win a record 4th consecutive Grey Cup, at the 69th Grey Cup at Montréal's Olympic Stadium defeating the Ottawa Rough Riders (5-11-0) 26-23 in the final 3 seconds; after being down 20–1 at halftime.
- November 23 – Iran–Contra affair: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs the top secret National Security Decision Directive 17 (NSDD-17), authorizing the Central Intelligence Agency to recruit and support Contra rebels in Nicaragua.
- November 25 – November 26 – A group of mercenaries led by Mike Hoare take over Mahe airport in the Seychelles in a coup attempt. Most of the mercenaries escape by a commandeered Air India passenger jet; 6 are later arrested.
- November 30 – Cold War: In Geneva, representatives from the United States and the Soviet Union begin negotiating intermediate-range nuclear weapon reductions in Europe (the meetings end inconclusively on Thursday, December 17).
- December 1 – An Inex-Adria Aviopromet McDonnell Douglas MD-80 strikes a mountain peak and crashes while approaching Ajaccio Airport in Corsica, killing all 180 people on board.
- December 4 – South Africa grants Ciskei independence, not recognized outside South Africa.
- December 7 – Rotary International charters the Rotary Club of Grand Baie, Mauritius.
- December 8
- The No. 21 Mine explosion in Whitwell, Tennessee kills 13.
- Arthur Scargill becomes President-elect of the National Union of Mineworkers.
- December 10 – During the Ministerial Session of the North Atlantic Council in Brussels, Spain signs the Protocol of Accession to NATO.
- December 11
- Boxing: Muhammad Ali loses to Trevor Berbick; this proves to be Ali's last-ever fight.
- El Mozote massacre: In El Salvador, army units kill 900 civilians.
- December 13 – Wojciech Jaruzelski declares martial law in Poland, to prevent the dismantling of the communist system by Solidarity.
- December 15 – A car bomb destroys the Iraqi Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon, killing 61 people; Syrian intelligence is blamed.
- December 17 – American Brigadier General James L. Dozier is kidnapped in Verona by the Italian Red Brigades.
- December 20 – The Penlee lifeboat disaster occurs off the coast of South-West Cornwall.
- December 21 – Preferential Trade Area for Eastern and Southern Africa (PTA).
- December 28 – The first American test-tube baby, Elizabeth Jordan Carr, is born in Norfolk, Virginia.
- December 31 – A coup d'état in Ghana removes President Hilla Limann's PNP government and replaces it with the PNDC led by Flight Lieutenant Jerry Rawlings.
1981: Date unknown
- January to March – Heavy snow causes many houses and buildings to collapse in northwestern Japan; 152 are killed.
- Cuba suffers a major outbreak of Dengue fever, with 344,203 cases.
- Use of crack cocaine, a smokeable form of the drug, first reported in the United States and Caribbean.
- Luxor AB presents the ABC 800 computer.
- Polybius, an urban legend game, is said to have been released in Portland, Oregon; there is no evidence for its existence.
- The State Council of the People's Republic of China lists the cities of Beijing, Hangzhou, Suzhou and Guilin as those where the protection of historical and cultural heritage, as well as natural scenery, should be treated as a priority project.
- Pepsi enters China.
- The Millennium translation of Saint Edward the Martyr's relics from Wareham to Shaftesbury in England is observed in a reenactment.
- January 1
- Zsolt Baumgartner, Hungarian race car driver
- Mladen Petrić, Croatian football player
- Eden Riegel, American actress
- January 2 – Maxi Rodríguez, Argentine footballer
- January 3 – Eli Manning, American football player, brother of Peyton Manning
- January 4
- Silvy De Bie, Belgian singer
- Aaron Schwartz, American actor
- January 5
- Deadmau5 (Joel Zimmerman), Canadian DJ/producer
- Brooklyn Sudano, American actress
- January 6
- Mike Jones, American rapper
- Rinko Kikuchi, Japanese actress
- Jérémie Renier, Belgian actor
- January 7 – Alex Auld, Canadian ice hockey goaltender
- January 8
- Xie Xingfang, Chinese badminton player
- Genevieve Cortese, American actress
- Jeff Francis, Canadian pitcher
- January 9
- Euzebiusz Smolarek, Polish footballer
- Caroline Lufkin, American singer
- January 10 – Jared Kushner, American investor
- January 11
- Jamelia, British singer
- Tom Meighan, British singer and songwriter, lead vocalist for alternative rock band Kasabian
- January 12 – Quentin Griffin, American football player
- January 15
- El Hadji Diouf, Senegalese footballer
- Howie Day, American singer and songwriter
- Pitbull, American hip-hop musician and record producer
- January 16 – Marta Roure, Andorran singer and actress
- January 17
- Scott Mechlowicz, American actor
- Ray J, American rapper and singer
- January 18 – Otgonbayar Ershuu, Mongolian visual artist
- January 19
- Lucho González, Argentine footballer
- Bitsie Tulloch, American actress
- Thaila Zucchi, English singer (allSTARS*) and actress
- January 20
- Jason Richardson, American basketball player
- Owen Hargreaves, Canadian-born English footballer
- Brendan Fevola, Australian rules footballer
- January 21
- Dany Heatley, German-born hockey player
- Gillian Chung, Hong Kong singer (Twins)
- Izabella Miko, Polish actress and dancer
- Mohd Amri Yahyah, Malaysian footballer
- January 22
- Chantelle Anderson, American basketball player
- Willa Ford, American singer, television hostess, and actress
- Beverley Mitchell, American actress
- Ben Moody, American guitarist (formerly of Evanescence)
- January 24 – Carrie Coon, American actress
- January 25
- Alicia Keys, American singer, pianist and actress
- Toše Proeski, Macedonian singer (d. 2007)
- January 26 – Gustavo Dudamel, Venezuelan conductor
- January 27
- Greg Owens, Australian soccer player
- Alicia Molik, Australian tennis player
- January 28 – Elijah Wood, American actor and music producer
- January 29
- Rachna Khatau, Indian-American actress and singer
- Jonny Lang, American musician
- January 30
- Dimitar Berbatov, Bulgarian footballer
- Chieko Higuchi, Japanese voice actress
- January 31 – Justin Timberlake, American actor and musician, former member of 'N Sync
- February 1 – John Gemberling, American actor and comedian
- February 2 – Emily Rose, American actress
- February 3 – Alisa Reyes, American actress
- February 4 – Matchstik, American rapper, singer and songwriter
- February 5
- Lee Eon, South Korean actor and model (d. 2008)
- Nora Zehetner, American actress
- Sara Foster, American actress
- February 6 – Alison Haislip, American actress and former TV personality
- February 8 – Ralf Little, English actor
- February 9
- Tom Hiddleston, British actor
- Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, American drummer (Avenged Sevenfold) (d. 2009)
- February 10
- Natasha St-Pier, Canadian singer
- Holly Willoughby, British television presenter
- February 11
- Kelly Rowland, American singer and actress
- Edoardo Molinari, Italian golfer
- February 12
- Lisa Hannigan, Irish singer, songwriter, and musician
- Selena Li, Hong Kong actress
- February 13 – Durahim Jamaluddin, Malaysian footballer (d. 2018)
- February 14 – Erin Torpey, American actress
- February 15
- Jenna Morasca, American television personality
- Olivia, American singer
- February 17
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt, American actor and film director
- Paris Hilton, American model, heiress, and socialite
- February 18
- Andrei Kirilenko, Russian basketball player
- Ivan Sproule, British footballer
- February 20
- Adrian Lamo, American computer hacker (d. 2018)
- Chris Thile, American mandolinist
- Majandra Delfino, American actress
- February 23
- Josh Gad, American actor
- Mai Nakahara, Japanese voice actress
- Paleo, American singer-songwriter
- Dylan Ryder, American former pornographic actress
- February 24 – Lleyton Hewitt, Australian tennis player
- February 25
- Park Ji-sung, South Korean footballer
- Shahid Kapoor, Indian Bollywood actor
- February 26 – Maria Sansone, American journalist and Internet personality
- February 27
- Josh Groban, American singer
- Mat Yeung, Hong Kong actor
- March 1
- Ana Hickmann, Brazilian model
- Adam LaVorgna, American actor
- Will Power, Australian racing driver
- Brad Winchester, American ice hockey player
- March 2
- Lance Cade, American professional wrestler (d. 2010)
- Bryce Dallas Howard, American actress
- March 3
- Lil' Flip, American rapper
- Shada Hassoun, Iraqi singer
- László Nagy, Hungarian handball player
- Cristina Scarlat, Moldovan singer
- March 5 – Hanna Alström, Swedish actress
- March 6 – Ellen Muth, American actress
- March 8 – Adam Jones (rugby union, born 1981), Welsh rugby union player
- March 9 – Antonio Bryant, American football player
- March 10
- Kristen Maloney, American gymnast
- Samuel Eto'o, Cameroonian footballer
- March 11
- David Anders, American actor
- Lee Evans, American football player
- LeToya Luckett, American singer
- March 12
- Katarina Srebotnik, Slovenian tennis player
- Kenta Kobayashi, Japanese professional wrestler
- March 13 – April Matson, American actress and singer
- March 15 – Young Buck, American rapper
- March 16
- Andrew Bree, Irish swimmer
- Johannes Aigner, Austrian footballer
- March 17 – Kyle Korver, American basketball player
- March 18 – Fabian Cancellara, Swiss road bicycle racer
- March 19
- Kolo Touré, Ivorian football player
- Declan Bennett, English singer-songwriter
- March 22
- MIMS, American rapper
- Tiffany Dupont, American actress
- March 26 – Jay Sean, British-Indian singer
- March 27
- Lin Jun Jie, Chinese singer
- Terry McFlynn, British footballer
- March 28
- Gareth David-Lloyd, Welsh actor
- Lindsay Frimodt, American model
- Dan Petronijevic, Canadian actor
- Julia Stiles, American actress
- March 29
- Megan Hilty, American actress, singer, and broadway star
- PJ Morton, American musician, singer, producer, and touring member of Maroon 5
- March 31
- Gerard McCarthy, British actor
- Ryōko Shintani, Japanese voice actress
- Maarten van der Weijden, Dutch Olympic swimmer
- April 1
- Aslı Bayram, Turkish German model and actress
- Aimee Chan, Chinese-Canadian actress
- Hannah Spearritt, British singer (S Club 7) and actress
- Nolan Yonkman, Canadian hockey player
- April 2
- Bethany Joy Lenz, American actress and singer
- Raghav, Canadian singer
- April 3 – Arfius Arf, British artist
- April 5 – Michael A. Monsoor, American Medal of Honor recipient (d. 2006)
- April 6
- Eliza Coupe, American actress
- Robert Earnshaw, Welsh footballer
- April 7 – Suzann Pettersen, Norwegian golfer
- April 8
- Taylor Kitsch, Canadian actor and model
- Frédérick Bousquet, French swimmer
- April 9
- Milan Bartovič, Slovak hockey player
- Eric Harris, American murderer (d. 1999)
- Ireneusz Jeleń, Polish footballer
- April 10
- Gretchen Bleiler, American snowboarder
- Laura Bell Bundy, American actress, singer, and Broadway star
- Liz McClarnon, British singer (Atomic Kitten)
- Michael Pitt, American actor
- April 11 – Alessandra Ambrosio, Brazilian model
- April 12 – Paul Rust, American actor and comedian
- April 13 – Courtney Peldon, American actress
- April 15 – Seth Wulsin, American artist
- April 17 – Hanna Pakarinen, Finnish singer
- April 18
- Jang Na-ra, Korean actress and singer
- Audrey Tang, Taiwanese software programmer
- April 19
- Hayden Christensen, Canadian-American actor
- Saskia de Brauw, Dutch model and artist
- Troy Polamalu, American football player
- Catalina Sandino Moreno, Colombian actress
- April 21
- Mike Christie, English musician
- Stephanie Larimore, American model
- April 22 – Ken Dorsey, American football player
- April 25
- John McFall, British Paralympic sprinter
- Anja Pärson, Swedish alpine skier
- Felipe Massa, Brazilian race car driver
- April 26 – Matthieu Delpierre, French football player
- April 27 – Sandy Mölling, German pop singer
- April 28 – Jessica Alba, American actress and businesswoman, co-founder of the Honest Company
- April 29
- Alex Vincent, American actor
- Kunal Nayyar, British-Indian actor
- George McCartney, British footballer
- April 30 – Emma Pierson, American Television Actress
- May 1
- Alexander Hleb, Belarusian football player
- Wes Welker, American football player
- May 2
- Rina Satō, Japanese voice actress
- Robert Buckley, American actor
- May 3
- Farrah Franklin, American singer
- Natalie Tong, Hong Kong actress
- U;Nee, South Korean singer and actress (d. 2007)
- May 4 – Jacques Rudolph, South African cricketer
- May 5
- Craig David, English singer
- Danielle Fishel, American actress
- Zach McGowan, American actor
- May 8
- Andrés Romero, Argentine golfer
- Stephen Amell, Canadian actor
- May 11
- Lauren Jackson, Australian basketball player
- Daisuke Matsui, Japanese football player
- Dusán Mukics, Slovene journalist and reporter in Hungary
- Terry Pheto, South African actress
- Austin O'Brien, American actor and photographer
- May 12
- Rami Malek, American actor
- Kentaro Sato, Japanese composer
- Dennis Trillo, Filipino actor
- May 13
- Rebecka Liljeberg, Swedish actress
- Sunny Leone, Canadian pornstar and Bollywood actress
- Jimmy Wang Yang, Korean professional wrestler
- May 15
- Patrice Evra, Senegalese-born French footballer
- Zara Tindall, British elite equestrienne and daughter of Anne, Princess Royal and Captain Mark Phillips
- Justin Morneau, Canadian baseball player
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler, American actress
- May 16 – Joseph Morgan, English actor
- May 17 – Shiri Maimon, Israeli pop/R&B singer, TV show host and actress
- May 18 – Adam Green, American singer-songwriter
- May 19
- Sani Bečirovič, Slovenian basketball player
- Bong Tae-gyu, South Korean actor
- Klaas-Erik Zwering, Dutch swimmer
- Georges St-Pierre, Canadian mixed martial arts fighter
- May 20
- Rachel Platten, American singer-songwriter
- Sean Conlon, English musician (5ive)
- Lindsay Taylor, American basketball player
- Iker Casillas, Spanish footballer
- May 21
- Belladonna, American porn actress and director
- Josh Hamilton, American baseball player
- Anna Rogowska, Polish pole vaulter
- May 22
- Daniel Bryan, American professional wrestler
- Melissa Gregory, American figure skater
- May 23 – Tim Robinson, American actor and comedian
- May 24 – Penny Taylor, Australian baseball player
- May 25 – Logan Tom, American volleyball player.
- May 26 – Isaac Slade, American singer-songwriter and pianist (The Fray)
- May 27 – Alina Cojocaru, Romanian ballerina
- May 28
- Laura Bailey, American voice actress
- Aaron Schock, American politician
- May 29
- Justin Chon, American actor
- Chris Violette, Canadian actor
- Andrey Arshavin, Russian football player
- Brian Simnjanovski, American football player (d. 2009)
- Alton Ford, American basketball player (d. 2018)
- May 30 – Remy Ma, American rapper
- May 31 – Jake Peavy, American baseball player
- June 1
- Carlos Zambrano, Venezuelan baseball player
- Brandi Carlile, American singer and songwriter
- Amy Schumer, American comedian, actress, and screenwriter
- Johnny Pemberton, American actor and comedian
- June 3 – Mike Adam, Canadian curler
- June 4
- Jennifer Carroll, Canadian swimmer
- T.J. Miller, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- Giourkas Seitaridis, Greek footballer
- Natalia Vodopyanova, Russian basketball player
- June 5 – Jade Goody, British reality show star (d. 2009)
- June 6 – Johnny Pacar, American actor
- June 7
- Enzo Fortuny, Mexican voice actor
- Larisa Oleynik, American actress
- Anna Kournikova, Russian tennis player
- June 8
- Alex Band, American musician
- Sara Watkins, American violinist
- Ai Nonaka, Japanese voice actress
- June 9
- Vic Chou, Taiwanese actor, singer, and model
- Celina Jaitly, Indian actress
- Natalie Portman, Israeli-American actress
- Anoushka Shankar, British musician and daughter of Ravi Shankar
- June 10
- Hoku Ho, Hawaiian singer and musician
- Burton O'Brien, Scottish footballer
- Arwind Santos, Filipino professional basketball player
- Jonathan Bennett, American actor and model
- June 12
- Adriana Lima, Brazilian model
- John Gourley, American musician and singer Portugal. The Man
- June 13 – Chris Evans, American actor
- June 14 – Lonneke Engel, Dutch model
- June 15
- Veljo Reinik, Estonian actor
- Haley Scarnato, American singer
- Maxey Whitehead, American voice actress
- June 16
- Ben Kweller, American musician
- Joe Saunders, American baseball player
- June 17 – Amrita Rao, Indian actress
- June 18
- Ella Chen, Taiwanese singer
- Yurin, Japanese actress, voice actress and singer
- June 20 – Alisan Porter, American singer and retired actress; winner of The Voice season 10
- June 21
- Brandon Flowers, American singer and keyboardist
- Simon Delestre, French equestrian
- June 22
- Chris Urbanowicz, British guitarist
- Monty Oum, American animator, director, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- June 23
- Antony Costa, English singer (Blue)
- Shi Xin Hui, Malaysian singer
- June 24
- Júnior Assunção, Brazilian mixed martial artist
- Tilky Jones, American singer and actor
- Cris Lankenau, American actor
- Vanessa Ray, American actress and singer
- June 25
- Simon Ammann, Swiss ski jumper
- Carlo Prater, Brazilian mixed martial artist
- Sheridan Smith, English actress
- June 27
- Majida Issa, Colombian actress
- Sam Hoare, British actor and director
- Cléber Santana, Brazilian footballer (d. 2016)
- June 28 – Mara Santangelo, Italian tennis player
- June 29
- Maria Maya, Brazilian actress
- Joe Johnson, American basketball player
- June 30
- Anna Slotky, American attorney and former actress
- Desi Lydic, American comedian and actress
- July 2
- Alex Koroknay-Palicz, American activist
- Paul Anthony Finn, Irish singer and songwriter
- July 3 – Brandon Jay McLaren, Canadian actor
- July 4 – Tahar Rahim, French actor
- July 5
- Gianne Albertoni, Brazilian model
- Ryan Hansen, American actor
- July 6 – Nnamdi Asomugha, American football player
- July 7
- Synyster Gates, American guitarist
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Indian cricketer
- July 8
- Oka Antara, Indonesian rapper and actor
- Lance Gross, American actor, model and photographer
- Anastasia Myskina, Russian tennis player
- Ashley Blue, American pornographic actress
- July 9 – Jamie Thomas King, English actor
- July 11 – Andre Johnson, American football player
- July 12
- Bojana Novakovic, Serbian-Australian actress
- Rebecca Hunter, English singer and actress
- Maya Sar, Bosnian singer
- July 13
- Hassan Al Kontar, Syrian refugee
- Ágnes Kovács, Hungarian swimmer
- Fran Kranz, American actor
- July 14 – Lee Mead, British actor
- July 15
- Taylor Kinney, American actor and model
- Norhafiz Zamani Misbah, Malaysian footballer
- OC Ukeje, Nigerian actor, model and musician
- July 17
- Mélanie Thierry, French actress
- Qin Lan, Chinese actress, model, and singer
- Jeremy Chan, Singaporean actor, singer and host
- July 18 – Michiel Huisman, Dutch actor, musician and singer-songwriter
- July 19
- Didz Hammond, bassist/backing vocalist
- Nikki Osborne, Australian actress
- Anderson Luiz de Carvalho, Brazilian footballer
- July 20
- Damien Delaney, Irish footballer
- Dayang Nurfaizah, Malaysian singer
- July 21
- Paloma Faith, English singer, songwriter and actress
- Stefan Schumacher, German cyclist
- Chrishell Stause, American actress
- July 22
- Clive Standen, Northern Irish actor
- Josh Lawson, Australian actor
- July 23
- Steve Jocz, Canadian drummer
- Jarkko Nieminen, Finnish tennis player
- July 24
- Summer Glau, American actress
- Doug Bollinger, Australian cricketer
- July 25
- Jani Rita, Finnish ice hockey player
- Finn Bálor (aka Fergal Devitt), Irish professional wrestler
- July 26 – Maicon Douglas Sisenando, Brazilian footballer
- July 27
- Li Xiaopeng, Chinese gymnast
- Dan Jones, British historian
- July 29
- Dyana Liu, American actress
- Fernando Alonso, Spanish double Formula 1 world champion
- July 30
- Lisa Wilhoit, American actress
- Nicky Hayden, American motorcycle racer (d. 2017)
- July 31
- M. Shadows, American singer (Avenged Sevenfold)
- Eric Lively, American actor
- Vernon Carey, American football player
- Ira Losco, Maltese singer
Meghan, Duchess of Sussex
- August 1
- Jordan Wall, American actor
- August 3
- Fikirte Addis, Ethiopian fashion designer
- Travis Willingham, American voice actor
- August 4
- Abigail Spencer, American actress
- Marques Houston, American singer and actor (IMx)
- Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, British princess and American actress
- Florian Silbereisen, German singer and television presenter
- August 5
- Anna Rawson, Australian professional golfer
- Carl Crawford, Major League Baseball outfielder
- Rachel Scott, American murder victim (d. 1999)
- Kō Shibasaki, Japanese singer and actress
- Travie McCoy, American alternative hip-hop artist
- August 6
- Vitantonio Liuzzi, Italian race car driver
- Leslie Odom Jr., American actor and singer
- August 8
- Roger Federer, Swiss tennis player
- Meagan Good, American actress
- Kaori Iida, Japanese singer and actress
- Bradley McIntosh, English pop singer (S Club 7)
- Harel Skaat, Israeli singer
- August 9 – Li Jiawei, Singaporean Olympic table tennis player
- August 10
- Natsumi Abe, Japanese singer and actress
- Taufik Hidayat, Indonesian badminton player
- August 11 – Sandi Thom, Scottish singer & songwriter
- August 12
- Djibril Cissé, French footballer
- Steve Talley, American actor
- August 14
- Ray William Johnson, American actor, comedian, rapper and YouTuber
- Kofi Kingston, Ghanaian professional wrestler
- August 15
- Song Ji-hyo, South Korean actress
- Oh Jin-hyek, South Korean archer
- August 16 – Taylor Rain, American actress
- August 18 – Jan Frodeno, German triathlete
- August 20 – Ben Barnes, English actor (Prince Caspian)
- August 21
- Mai Aizawa, Japanese voice actress
- Ross Thomas, American actor
- Winklevoss twins, American internet entrepreneurs and rowers
- August 22 – Ross Marquand, American actor
- August 23 – Carmen Luvana, Puerto Rican adult actress
- August 24
- Jiro Wang, Taiwanese actor and singer (Fahrenheit)
- Chad Michael Murray, American actor
- August 25
- Rachel Bilson, American actress
- Shiva Keshavan, Indian luge pilot
- August 26 – Nico Muhly, American contemporary classical composer
- August 27 – Patrick J. Adams, Canadian actor and director
- August 28
- Charlie Frye, American National Football League quarterback
- Jake Owen, American country music singer-songwriter
- August 29
- Jay Ryan, New Zealand actor
- Karim Darwish, Egyptian squash player
- September 1
- Park Hyo-shin, Korean singer
- Clinton Portis, American football player
- Michael Adamthwaite, Canadian voice actor
- September 2 – Chris Tremlett, English cricketer
- September 3 – Fearne Cotton, British television presenter
- September 4
- Jero, American-born Japanese enka singer
- Beyoncé, American actress and R&B singer (Destiny's Child)
- Lacey Mosley, American lead vocalist (Flyleaf)
- September 6 – Yumiko Cheng, Hong Kong singer
- September 8
- Dan Fredinburg, American Google executive
- Jonathan Taylor Thomas, American actor
- September 9
- Julie Gonzalo, Argentinian actress
- Nancy Wu, Hong Kong actress
- September 10 – Marco Chiudinelli, Swiss tennis player
- September 11
- Dylan Klebold, American mass murderer (d. 1999)
- Charles Kelley, American country music singer-songwriter and founding member of Lady Antebellum
- September 12
- Jennifer Hudson, American singer and actress
- Hosea Chanchez, American actor of The Game
- September 13 – Angelina Love, Canadian professional wrestler
- September 14
- Ashley Roberts, American singer (The Pussycat Dolls)
- Miyavi, Japanese musician
- September 15 – Ben Schwartz, American actor
- September 16
- Alexis Bledel, American actress
- Fan Bingbing, Chinese actress
- September 18 – Jennifer Tisdale, American actress
- September 21
- Nicole Richie, American actress, singer and socialite
- Phoenix Marie, American porn actress
- September 22
- Ashley Eckstein, American actress
- Alexei Ramírez, Cuban baseball player
- September 23
- Misti Traya, American actress
- Natalie Horler, German singer (Cascada)
- Robert Doornbos, Dutch race car driver
- September 25
- Lee Norris, American actor
- Rocco Baldelli, American baseball player
- Van Hansis, American actor
- Shane Tutmarc, American singer-songwriter (Dolour)
- September 26
- Christina Milian, American R&B singer and actress
- Serena Williams, American tennis player
- Ayumi Tsunematsu, Japanese voice actress
- September 28 – Melissa Claire Egan, American actress
- September 29 – Suzanne Shaw, British singer (Hear'Say) and actress
- September 30
- Cecelia Ahern, Irish author and daughter of Bertie Ahern, former Taoiseach
- Dominique Moceanu, Romanian-American gymnast
- Ashleigh Aston Moore, American child actress (d. 2007)
- October 1
- Rupert Friend, English actor, director, screenwriter and producer
- Roxane Mesquida, French Actress
- October 3
- Zlatan Ibrahimović, Swedish footballer
- Amanda Walsh, Canadian actress
- Seth Gabel, American actor
- October 5 – Enrico Fabris, Italian speed skater
- October 8
- Ryuji Sainei, Japanese actor
- Raffi Torres, Canadian ice hockey player
- Ruby, Egyptian singer
- October 9
- Zachery Ty Bryan, American actor
- Ryoichi Maeda, Japanese footballer
- October 10 – Una Healy, Irish singer (The Saturdays)
- October 11 – Beau Brady, Australian actor
- October 12
- Engin Akyürek, Turkish actor
- Tom Guiry, American actor
- Brian J. Smith, American actor
- October 13
- Ryan Ashford, English footballer
- Kele Okereke, English singer (Bloc Party)
- October 14 – Ruslan Alekhno, Russian-Belarusian singer
- October 15
- Elena Dementieva, Russian tennis player
- Guo Jingjing, Chinese diver
- October 16
- Boyd Melson, American boxer
- Caterina Scorsone, Canadian actress
- October 17 – Tsubasa Imai, Japanese actor, singer and dancer (Tackey & Tsubasa)
- October 19 – Christian Bautista, Filipino singer, actor, host, and model
- October 20
- Willis McGahee, American football player
- Stefan Nystrand, Swedish swimmer
- October 21 – Nemanja Vidić, Serbian football player
- October 22 – Michael Fishman, American actor
- October 23
- Olivier Occéan, Canadian footballer
- Huo Siyan, Chinese actress
- October 24
- Tila Tequila, Vietnamese-American model and singer
- Mallika Sherawat, Indian actress
- October 25
- Shaun Wright-Phillips, English footballer
- Hiroshi Aoyama, Japanese motorcycle road racer
- October 26 – Guy Sebastian, original Australian Idol 2003 singer
- October 28
- Milan Baroš, Czech footballer
- Dwayne Cameron, New Zealand actor
- Noah Galloway, American former soldier and contestant from Dancing With The Stars
- October 29
- Jonathan Brown, Australian rules footballer
- Amanda Beard, American swimmer
- Angelika Dela Cruz, Filipina actress and singer
- October 30
- Chris Clemons, American football player
- Fiona Dourif, American actress, daughter of Brad Dourif
- Jun Ji-hyun, South Korean actress
- Shaun Sipos, Canadian actor
- Ivanka Trump, American model
- October 31
- Selina Ren, member of Taiwanese girl-group S.H.E
- Irina Denezhkina, Russian writer
- Frank Iero, American guitarist (My Chemical Romance)
- November 1
- Matt Jones, American actor and comedian
- LaTavia Roberson, American singer (Destiny's Child)
- November 2
- Tatiana Totmianina, Russian figure skater
- Katharine Isabelle, Candanian actress
- November 3
- Blair Chenoweth, American beauty queen
- Jackie Gayda, American professional wrestler
- November 4
- Lakshmi Menon, Indian model
- Vince Wilfork, American football player
- Paul Tucker Canadian comic-book artist
- November 6 – Cassie Bernall, American murder victim (d. 1999)
- November 7 – George Pilkington, English footballer
- November 8
- Joe Cole, English footballer
- Azura Skye, American actress
- November 9 – Scottie Thompson, American actress
- November 10
- Tony Blanco, Dominican baseball player
- Jason Dunham, American Medal of Honor recipient (d. 2004)
- Alison Waite, American model
- November 11
- Natalie Glebova, Canadian beauty queen
- Raphael Gualazzi, Italian singer and pianist, Eurovision Song Contest 2011 runner-up
- Susan Kelechi Watson, American actress
- Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg
- November 13
- Mark Cardona, Filipino basketball player
- Shawn Yue, Hong Kong actor and singer
- Kirsten Price, American porn actress
- November 14 – Russell Tovey, British actor
- November 15 – Lorena Ochoa, Mexican golfer
- November 16 – Caitlin Glass, American voice actress
- November 17
- Sarah Harding, British singer (Girls Aloud)
- Doug Walker, American actor, comedian, film critic, internet personality, and filmmaker
- November 18
- Allison Tolman, American actress
- Christina Vidal, American actress
- Nasim Pedrad, Iranian-American actress and comedian
- November 19 – Yfke Sturm, Dutch model
- November 20
- Scott Hutchison, Scottish singer, songwriter, guitarist and artist (d. 2018)
- Kimberley Walsh, British singer (Girls Aloud)
- Andrea Riseborough, English actress
- November 21
- Bryant McFadden, American football player
- Ainārs Kovals, Latvian javelin thrower
- November 22
- Ben Adams, British singer (A1)
- Seweryn Gancarczyk, Polish footballer
- Song Hye-kyo, South Korean actress
- November 24 – Lindsey Doe, American sexologist and video blogger
- November 25
- Xabi Alonso, Spanish footballer
- Barbara Pierce Bush, daughter of U.S. President George W. Bush
- Jenna Bush Hager, daughter of U.S. President George W. Bush
- November 26
- Natasha Bedingfield, British singer
- Jon Ryan, Canadian National Football League football player from Regina, Saskatchewan
- Aurora Snow, American pornographic actress
- November 27 – Gary Lucy, British actor
- November 29
- Tom Hurndall, British photographer (d. 2004)
- Fawad Khan, Pakistani and Indian actor
- Bakhyt Sarsekbayev, Kazakh Olympic boxer
- John Milhiser, American actor and comedian
- Kimberly Cullum, American actress
- November 30 – Billy Lush, American actor
- December 1 – Kathryn Drysdale, English actress
- December 2 – Britney Spears, American singer and entertainer
- December 3
- Liza Lapira, American actress
- David Villa, Spanish footballer
- Brian Bonsall, American actor
- Tyjuan Hagler, American football player
- December 4
- Lila McCann, American singer
- Courtney Cummz, American pornographic actress
- December 8 – Philip Rivers, NFL quarterback of the San Diego Chargers
- December 9 – Dia Mirza, Bollywood actress
- December 11
- Zacky Vengeance, American guitarist (Avenged Sevenfold)
- Javier Saviola, Argentine soccer player
- Kevin Phillips, American film actor
- Jeff McComsey, American artist
- Nikki Benz, Ukrainian-American porn actress
- Halina Perez, Filipina actress (d. 2004)
- December 12 – Spencer Johnson, NFL player
- December 13
- Mathis Bailey, American-Canadian novelist and fiction writer
- Amy Lee, American pianist/singer-songwriter (Evanescence)
- December 14 – Amber Chia, Malaysian model and actress
- December 15
- Victoria Summer, English actress
- Michelle Dockery, British actress
- Thomas Herrion, American football player (d. 2005)
- Donal Coonan, UK presenter for Channel 4's webshow thisisaknife
- Roman Pavlyuchenko, Russian soccer player
- December 16
- Krysten Ritter, American actress
- Gaby Moreno, Guatemalan singer
- A. J. Allmendinger, American race car driver
- December 21
- Lynda Thomas, Mexican eurodance and alternative rock musician
- Cristian Zaccardo, Italian footballer
- December 24 – Dima Bilan, Russian pop-singer
- December 26 – Nikolai Nikolaeff, Australian actor
- December 27
- Jay Ellis, American actor
- Yuvraj Singh, Indian cricketer
- Emilie de Ravin, Australian actress
- December 28
- Elizabeth Jordan Carr, first American test-tube baby
- Sienna Miller, American-born English actress
- Khalid Boulahrouz, Dutch footballer
- December 29
- Charlotte Riley, English actress
- Shizuka Arakawa, Japanese figure skater
- December 30
- Kyle Eckel, American National Football League player
- Haley Paige, American porn actress (d. 2007)
- December 31
- Ricky Whittle, English actor
- Matthew Pavlich, former professional Australian rules footballer
- January 1 – Mauri Rose, American race car champion (b. 1906)
- January 3 – Princess Alice, Countess of Athlone, the last surviving grandchild of Queen Victoria (b. 1883)
- January 5
- Harold Urey, American chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1893)
- Lanza del Vasto, Italian-born philosopher, poet and activist (b. 1901)
- January 6 – A. J. Cronin, Scottish novelist (b. 1896)
- January 7 – John Pascal, American playwright, screenwriter, author and journalist (b. 1932)
- January 8 – Matthew Beard, American actor (b. 1925)
- January 10
- Katherine Alexander, American actress (b. 1898)
- Richard Boone, American actor (b. 1917)
- Prince Welf Ernst of Hanover (b. 1947)
- January 11 – Beulah Bondi, American actress (b. 1889)
- January 13 – Robert Kellard, American actor (b. 1915)
- January 16 – Bernard Lee, English actor (b. 1908)
- January 19 – Francesca Woodman, American photographer (b. 1958)
- January 21 – Allyn Joslyn, American actor (b. 1901)
- January 23
- Samuel Barber, American composer (b. 1910)
- Lobsang Rampa (Cyril Henry Hoskin), English author (b. 1910)
- January 25 – Adele Astaire, American actress (b. 1896)
- January 27 – Léo Collard, Belgian Socialist politician (b. 1902)
- January 29 – Lajos Korányi, Hungarian footballer (b. 1907)
- January 30 – John Gordon, Irish Roman Catholic bishop (b. 1912)
- January 31 – Cozy Cole, American jazz drummer (b. 1909)
- February 1
- Wanda Hendrix, American actress (b. 1928)
- Geirr Tveitt, Norwegian composer (b. 1908)
- Ernst Pepping, German composer (b. 1901)
- February 2 – Hugh Joseph Addonizio, Italian-born American politician and Mayor of Newark (b. 1914)
- February 3 – Normand Poirier, French-born American newspaper editor, journalist and essayist (b. 1928)
- February 6 – Frederica of Hanover, Queen Consort of the Hellenes and wife of King Paul of Greece (b. 1917)
- February 7 – Hermann Esser, German journalist and editor of the Nazi newspaper Völkischer Beobachter (b. 1900)
- February 9
- Bill Haley, American rock musician, member of Bill Haley & The Comets (b. 1925)
- Jack Z. Anderson, U.S. Representative from California (b. 1904)
- February 10 – Hubert Shirley-Smith, British civil engineer (b. 1901)
- February 12 – Bruce Fraser, 1st Baron Fraser of North Cape, British admiral (b. 1888)
- February 15 – Karl Richter, German conductor (b. 1926)
- February 17 – David Garnett, British writer (b. 1892)
- February 18
- John Knudsen Northrop, American airplane manufacturer (b. 1895)
- Ibrahim Abdel Hady Pasha, Egyptian politician, 28th Prime Minister of Egypt (b. 1896)
- February 20 – Baron Nicolas de Gunzburg, French magazine editor and playboy (b. 1904)
- February 22
- Michael Maltese, American screenwriter (b. 1908)
- Ilo Wallace, wife of Henry A. Wallace, Second Lady of the United States (b. 1888)
- February 25
- Gunichi Mikawa, Japanese admiral (b. 1888)
- Leonard Howell, Founder of Rastafarianism (b. 1898)
- February 26
- Howard Hanson, American composer (b. 1896)
- Roger Tonge, British actor (b. 1946)
- February 27 – Jacob H. Gilbert, American politician (b. 1920)
Roberto Francisco Chiari Remón
- March 1 – Roberto Francisco Chiari Remón, 14th President of Panama (b. 1903)
- March 4 – Torin Thatcher, American actor (b. 1905)
- March 5 – Yip Harburg, American lyricist (b. 1896)
- March 6 – George Geary, English cricketer (b. 1893)
- March 7
- Peter Birch, American Roman Catholic bishop (b. 1911)
- Bosley Crowther, American film critic (b. 1905)
- Kirill Kondrashin, Russian conductor (b. 1914)
- Red Pollard, Jockey (b. 1909)
- Hilde Krahwinkel Sperling, American tennis champion (b. 1908)
- March 8 – Joseph Henry Woodger, British theoretical biologist (b. 1894)
- March 9 – Max Delbrück, German biologist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (b. 1906)
- March 10 – Flavio Calzavara, Italian director and screenwriter (b. 1900)
- March 14 – Paolo Grassi, Italian actor (b. 1919)
- March 15 – René Clair, French film director (b. 1898)
- March 20 – Gerry Bertier, American college football player (b. 1953)
- March 22
- John S. McCain Jr., American admiral (b. 1911)
- Gil Puyat, Filipino businessman and politician, Senator of the Philippines and Senate President (b. 1907)
- March 23
- Claude Auchinleck, British field marshal (b. 1884)
- Mike Hailwood, English motorcycle racer (b. 1940)
- Beatrice Tinsley, English astronomer (b. 1941)
- March 29 – Eric Williams, 1st Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago (b. 1911)
- March 30
- Sherman Edwards, American songwriter (b. 1919)
- Douglas Lowe, British Olympic athlete (b. 1902)
- DeWitt Wallace, American magazine publisher (b. 1889)
- March 31 – Frank Tieri, American gangster (b. 1904)
- April 3 – Juan Trippe, Airline entrepreneur (b. 1899)
- April 4 – Brad Johnson, American actor (b. 1924)
- April 5
- Maurice Zbriger, Canadian violinist, composer and conductor (b. 1896)
- Bob Hite, American musician (b. 1943)
- April 6 – Alfredo Guarini, Italian director, prodcer and screenwriter (b. 1901)
- April 7 – Norman Taurog, American film director (b. 1899)
- April 8
- Gopal Chandra Bhattacharya, Indian entomologist (b. 1895)
- Omar N. Bradley, American army general (b. 1893)
- April 12
- Hendrik Andriessen, Dutch composer (b. 1892)
- Joe Louis, American boxer (b. 1914)
- April 13 – Prince Yasuhiko Asaka of Japan (b. 1887)
- April 15 – John Thach, American naval aviator and admiral (b. 1905)
- April 17 – Ludwik Sempoliński, Polish actor (b. 1899)
- April 18 – James H. Schmitz, German-born writer (b. 1911)
- April 22 – Buckskin Girl, Unidentified murder victim (b. 1954–1963)
- April 23 – Nietta Zocchi, Italian actress (b. 1909)
- April 26
- Jim Davis, American actor (b. 1909)
- Madge Evans, American actress (b. 1909)
- April 27 – John Aspinwall Roosevelt, American businessman and philanthropist (b. 1916)
- April 28 – Cliff Battles, American football player (Boston Redskins) and a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame (b. 1910)
Dositej, Metropolitan of Skopje
- May 1 – Barry Jones, American actor (b. 1893)
- May 5 – Bobby Sands, Irish republican hunger striker (b. 1954)
- May 6 – Frank O'Grady, Australian public servant (b. 1900)
- May 7 – Hiromichi Yahara, Imperial Japanese Army officer (b. 1902)
- May 8
- Prince Andrei Alexandrovich of Russia (b. 1897)
- Uri Zvi Greenberg, Israeli poet and journalist (b. 1896)
- May 9
- Nelson Algren, American author (b. 1909)
- Ralph Allen, English footballer (b. 1906)
- Margaret Lindsay, American actress (b. 1910)
- May 11
- Odd Hassel, Norwegian chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1897)
- Salvatore Inzerillo, Italian criminal (b. 1944)
- Bob Marley, Jamaican rock musician and guitarist (The Wailers) (b. 1945)
- May 12 – Benjamin Sheares, Singaporean politician and professor, 2nd President of Singapore (b. 1907)
- May 13 – Ben Andrews, American actor (b. 1942)
- May 17 – Hugo Friedhofer, German-American film composer (b. 1901)
- May 18
- Eleonore Baur, German Nazi and only woman to participate in Munich Beer Hall Putsch (b. 1885)
- Arthur O'Connell, American actor (b. 1908)
- William Saroyan, American author (b. 1908)
- May 20 – Dositej, Metropolitan of Skopje (b. 1906)
- May 21 – Yuki Shimoda, American actor (b. 1921)
- May 23 – George Jessel, American actor (b. 1898)
- May 24
- Jaime Roldós Aguilera, 33rd President of Ecuador (b. 1940)
- A. Thiagarajah, Sri Lankan Tamil teacher and politician (b. 1916)
- Jack Warner, British actor (b. 1895)
- May 25
- Armando de Armas Romero, Cuban painter (b. 1914)
- Rosa Ponselle, American soprano (b. 1897)
- May 28
- John Bryan Ward-Perkins, British archaeologist (b. 1912)
- Mary Lou Williams, American jazz pianist (b. 1910)
- Stefan Wyszyński, Polish Roman Catholic prelate, archbishop and servant of God (b. 1901)
- May 29 – Soong Ching-ling, Acting head of State of the People's Republic of China (b. 1893)
- May 30
- Don Ashby, Canadian ice hockey player (b. 1955)
- Peter Lindgren, Swedish actor (b. 1915)
- Ziaur Rahman, 7th President of Bangladesh (b. 1936)
- May 31 – Giuseppe Pella, Italian politician, 31st Prime Minister of Italy (b. 1902)
- June 1 – Carl Vinson, U.S. Congressman (b. 1883)
- June 2 – Rino Gaetano, Italian singer-songwriter (b. 1950)
- June 5 – Miguel Contreras Torres, Mexican actor, director, producer and screenwriter (b. 1899)
- June 9 – Allen Ludden, American television game show host (b. 1917)
- June 10
- Jenny Maxwell, American actress (b. 1941)
- Phelps Phelps, 38th Governor of American Samoa and United States Ambassador to the Dominican Republic (d. 1897)
- June 12 – Mahmoud Fawzi, Egyptian diplomat and political figure, 35th Prime Minister of Egypt (b. 1900)
- June 13 – George Walsh, American actor (b. 1889)
- June 17
- Sir Richard O'Connor, British general (b. 1889)
- Zerna Sharp, American writer and educator (b. 1889)
- June 18 – Pamela Hansford Johnson, English poet, novelist, playwright, literary and social critic (b. 1912)
- June 19
- Billy Cook, American actor (b. 1928)
- Anya Phillips, American co-founder of New York City's Mudd Club (b. 1955)
- Lotte Reiniger, German-born silhouette animator (b. 1899)
- June 22
- Henri Bouillard, French Jesuit theologian (b. 1908)
- Lola Lane, American actress and singer (b. 1906)
- June 23 – Zarah Leander, Swedish actress and singer (b. 1907)
- June 28
- Mohammad Beheshti, Chief Justice of Iran (b. 1928)
- Terry Fox, Canadian athlete and cancer activist (b. 1958)
Qahtan Muhammad al-Shaabi
Blessed Manuela de Jesús Arias Espinosa
- July 1 – Marcel Breuer, Hungarian-born American architect (b. 1902)
- July 3 – Ross Martin, American actor (b. 1920)
- July 7 – Qahtan Muhammad al-Shaabi, South Yemenite socialist leader, 1st President of the People's Democratic Republic of Yemen (South Yemen) (b. 1920)
- July 8
- Joe McDonnell, Irish republican hunger striker (b. 1951)
- Isaac Soyer, American painter (b. 1902)
- July 10
- Giorgio De Lullo, Italian actor and director (b. 1921)
- Ken Rex McElroy, American murder victim (b. 1934)
- July 16 – Harry Chapin, American singer and songwriter (b. 1942)
- July 22 – Manuela de Jesús Arias Espinosa, Mexican Roman Catholic religious professed and Blessed (b. 1904)
- July 27
- Adam Walsh, American murder victim, inspired Code Adam (b. 1974)
- William Wyler, American movie director (b. 1902)
- July 28 – Stanley Francis Rother, American priest, martyr, and Blessed (b. 1935)
- July 29 – Robert Moses, American urban planner (b. 1888)
- July 31 – Omar Torrijos, Panamanian leader (b. 1929)
- August 1 – Paddy Chayefsky, American screenwriter (b. 1923)
- August 2
- Delfo Cabrera, Argentine athlete (b. 1919)
- Stefanie Clausen, Danish diver (b. 1900)
- August 4 – Melvyn Douglas, American actor (b. 1901)
- August 14 – Karl Böhm, Austrian conductor (b. 1894)
- August 15
- Carol Ryrie Brink, American novelist (b. 1895)
- Carlo Buscaglia, Italian football player (b. 1909)
- Karl Gero, Duke of Urach, European noble (b. 1899)
- August 18 – Anita Loos, American screenwriter (b. 1888)
- August 19 – Jessie Matthews, English dancer, singer and actress (b. 1907)
- August 26 – Kelly Keen, American coyote attack victim (b. 1978)
- August 27 – Valeri Kharlamov, Soviet ice hockey player (b. 1948)
- August 28 – Béla Guttmann, Hungarian-born Association football coach (b. 1899)
- August 29 – Lowell Thomas, American writer (b. 1892)
- August 30
- Mohammad-Ali Rajai, 47th Prime Minister of Iran and 2nd President of Iran (b. 1933)
- Mohammad-Javad Bahonar, Iranian theologian and politician, 48th Prime Minister of Iran (b. 1933)
- Vera-Ellen, American actress and dancer (b. 1921)
- September 1
- Ann Harding, American actress (b. 1902)
- Albert Speer, German Nazi architect and war minister (b. 1905)
- September 2 – Enid Lyons, Australia politician (b. 1897)
- September 3 – Alec Waugh, British novelist (b. 1898)
- September 6 – Christy Brown, Irish author, poet, and artist (b. 1932)
- September 7 – Edwin Albert Link, American pioneer in aviation, underwater archaeology, and submersibles, and inventor of aeronautical, navigation, and oceanographic equipment (b. 1904)
- September 8 – Hideki Yukawa, Japanese physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1907)
- September 9
- Jacques Lacan, French psychoanalyst and psychiatrist (b. 1901)
- Ricardo Balbín, Argentine politician, leader of the Radical Civic Union (UCR) (b. 1904)
- Sir Robert (Bob) Askin, Premier of New South Wales (b. 1907)
- September 11 – Frank McHugh, American actor (b. 1898)
- September 12 – Eugenio Montale, Italian writer, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1896)
- September 14 – Charles L. Melson, American admiral (b. 1904)
- September 15
- Rafael Méndez, Mexican-born trumpet virtuoso (b. 1906)
- Harold Bennett, British actor (b. 1899)
- September 21 – Nigel Patrick, English actor (b. 1912)
- September 22 – Harry Warren, American songwriter (b. 1893)
- September 23 – Chief Dan George, Canadian actor and writer, tribal chief of the Tsleil-Waututh First Nation (b. 1899)
- September 24 – Patsy Kelly, American actress (b. 1910)
- September 27 – Robert Montgomery, American actor and director (b. 1904)
- September 28
- Rómulo Betancourt, 2-time President of Venezuela (b. 1908)
- Sir Edward Boyle, Baron Boyle of Handsworth, British Conservative cabinet minister (b. 1923)
- September 29
- Mousa Namjoo, Iranian military officer, minister of Defence (b. 1938)
- Javad Fakoori, Iranian military officer, former minister of Defence (b. 1913)
- Bill Shankly, British football manager (b. 1913)
- October 2
- Harry Golden, American journalist (b. 1902)
- Hazel Scott, American jazz singer and pianist (b. 1920)
- October 3 – Chrysostom Blashkevich, Soviet Benedict monk (b. 1915)
- October 4 – Freddie Lindstrom, American baseball player (New York Giants) and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame (b. 1905)
- October 5 – Gloria Grahame, American actress (b. 1923)
- October 6 – Anwar Sadat, 37th Prime Minister of Egypt and 3rd President of Egypt, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (assassinated) (b. 1918)
- October 13
- Antonio Berni, Argentine painter (b. 1905)
- Nils Asther, Danish-born actor (b. 1897)
- October 16
- Stanley Clements, American actor (b. 1926)
- Moshe Dayan, Israeli general (b. 1915)
- October 20 – Mary Coyle Chase, American playwright (b. 1906)
- October 22 – Michael Granger, American actor (b. 1923)
- October 23 – Reg Butler, English sculptor (b. 1913)
- October 24 – Edith Head, American costume designer (b. 1897)
- October 25 – Barbara Bedford, American actress (b. 1903)
- October 27 – John Warbunton, British actor (b. 1899)
- October 29 – Georges Brassens, French singer and songwriter (b. 1921)
- November 2 – Wally Wood, American cartoonist (b. 1927)
- November 3 – Jean Eustache, French film director (b. 1938)
- November 7 – Will Durant, American philosopher and writer (b. 1885)
- November 10 – Abel Gance, French film director (b. 1889)
- November 12 – William Holden, American actor (b. 1918)
- November 13 – Gerhard Marcks, German sculptor (b. 1889)
- November 14 – Robert Bradford, Northern Irish footballer and politician (b. 1941)
- November 15
- William O. Gallery, American admiral (b. 1904)
- Walter Heitler, German physicist (b. 1904)
- Enid Markey, American actress (b. 1894)
- Khawar Rizvi, Pakistani poet and scholar (b. 1938)
- Maulana Sadr-ud-Din, Pakistani Islamic missionary
- November 17 – Wilhelm Pelikan, Austrian chemist (b. 1893)
- November 21
- Harry von Zell, American actor (b. 1906)
- Ejner Federspiel, Danish actor (b. 1896)
- November 22
- Hans Adolf Krebs, German physician and biochemist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (b. 1900)
- Ilya Bolotowsky, Soviet-born American painter (b. 1907)
- November 25 – Jack Albertson, American actor and comedian (b. 1907)
- November 26
- Max Euwe, Dutch chess grandmaster (b. 1901)
- Regino Sainz de la Maza, Spanish classical guitarist (b. 1896)
- November 27 – Lotte Lenya, Austrian singer and actress (b. 1898)
- November 28 – Arthur Jensen, Danish actor (b. 1897)
- November 29 – Natalie Wood, American actress (b. 1938)
- December 2 – Wallace Harrison, American architect (b. 1895)
- December 3 – Walter Knott, American farmer and theme park creator (b. 1889)
- December 6 – Harry Harlow, American psychologist (b. 1905)
- December 7 – William Edmunds, Italian stage and screen character actor (b. 1886)
- December 8 – Ferruccio Parri, Italian partisan and politician, 29th Prime Minister of Italy (b. 1905)
- December 10 – Prince Christian Oscar of Hanover (b. 1919)
- December 13 – Cornelius Cardew, English composer (b. 1936)
- December 15
- Catherine T. MacArthur, American philanthropist (b. 1909)
- Karl Struss, American cinematographer (b. 1886)
- December 17 – Mehmet Shehu, Albanian politician, 23rd Prime Minister of Albania (b. 1913)
- December 18 – Enrique Hertzog, Bolivian politician, 49th President of Bolivia (b. 1896)
- December 23
- Luther H. Evans, American political scientist and librarian, 3rd Director General of the UNESCO (b. 1902)
- Reginald Miles Ansett, Australian businessman and aviator (b. 1909)
- December 26 – Suat Hayri Urguplu, Turkish politician, 11th Prime Minister of Turkey (b. 1903)
- December 27 – Hoagy Carmichael, American jazz composer (b. 1899)
- December 28
- Allan Dwan, Canadian-born American film director (b. 1885)
- Bram van Velde, Dutch painter (b. 1895)
- December 30 – Alfie Anido, Filipino actor (b. 1959)
1981: Date Unknown
- Ahmad Toukan, Prime Minister of Jordan (b. 1903)
1981: Nobel Prizes
- Physics – Nicolaas Bloembergen, Arthur Leonard Schawlow, Kai Siegbahn
- Chemistry – Kenichi Fukui, Roald Hoffmann
- Medicine – Roger Wolcott Sperry, David H. Hubel, Torsten Wiesel
- Literature – Elias Canetti
- Peace – United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences – James Tobin
- "China loses its allure".
- "NAMM Exhibitor Manual-Summer 1981".
- "The Bombing of Beirut". Journal of Palestine Studies. 11 (1): 218–225. 1981. doi:10.1525/jps.1981.11.1.00p0366x.
- "MISSILE IS FIRED BY NORTH KOREANS AT U.S. SPY PLANE NEAR THE DMZ". The New York Times. August 27, 1981.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on January 4, 2005. Retrieved May 26, 2005.
- "DEA History Book, 1876–1990" (drug usage & enforcement), US Department of Justice, 1991, USDoJ.gov webpage: DoJ-DEA-History-1985-1990.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on June 11, 2013. Retrieved July 12, 2013.
1981: External links
1981 in other languages
Source of information: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. We're not responsible for the content of this article and your use of this information. Disclaimer
Using this page, you can quickly and easily search for the "1981
" related products in the best online stores. For your convenience the search term is already added to the search box. You can either make a search right now or modify the query somehow (for example, "1981 2018").
You can also change the category of required goods. The "All goods" category is selected right now, so the search will be done in the web stores offering 500 daily sales and special offers, 5 000 000 products related products and services. Thus, in just one click, you can check the current prices, offers, discounts, available goods, etc. Also make sure to check the today's sales in the selected online stores listed below.
US Delivery, Shipping to the United States
The delivery of goods is carried out internationally and across the United States. The goods are shipped to all US cities and towns.
Today the products related to the term "1981" in Alabama can be received in Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Decatur, Auburn, Madison, Florence, Gadsden, Vestavia Hills, Prattville, Phenix City, Alabaster, Bessemer, Enterprise, Opelika, Homewood, Northport, Anniston, Prichard, Athens. The delivery is also available in Daphne, Pelham, Oxford, Albertville, Selma, Mountain Brook, Trussville, Troy, Center Point, Helena, Hueytown, Talladega, Fairhope, Ozark, Alexander City, Cullman, Scottsboro, Millbrook, Foley, Hartselle, Fort Payne, Gardendale, Jasper, Saraland, Muscle Shoals, Eufaula.
And today any things related with "1981" in Alaska can be shipped to Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Wasilla, Kenai, Kodiak, Bethel, Palmer, Homer, Unalaska, Barrow, Soldotna, Valdez, Nome, Kotzebue, Seward, Wrangell, Dillingham, Cordova, North Pole, Houston, Craig, Hooper Bay, Akutan, etc.
Of course, the goods by your query "1981" in Arizona can be received in such cities as Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Yuma, Avondale, Flagstaff, Goodyear, Lake Havasu City, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Sierra Vista, Maricopa, Oro Valley, Prescott, Bullhead City, Prescott Valley. And other cities and towns, such as Apache Junction, Marana, El Mirage, Kingman, Queen Creek, Florence, San Luis, Sahuarita, Fountain Hills, Nogales, Douglas, Eloy, Payson, Somerton, Paradise Valley, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Chino Valley, Show Low, Sedona, and so on.
And today the goods by request "1981" in Arkansas can be purchased if you live in Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Pine Bluff, Bentonville, Hot Springs, Benton, Texarkana, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Russellville, Bella Vista, West Memphis, Paragould, Cabot. It's also available for those who live in Searcy, Van Buren, El Dorado, Maumelle, Blytheville, Forrest City, Siloam Springs, Bryant, Harrison, Hot Springs Village, Mountain Home, Marion, Helena-West Helena, Camden, Magnolia, Arkadelphia, Malvern, Batesville, Hope, etc.
Of course, the found goods by query "1981" in California can be bought in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Stockton, Chula Vista, Fremont, Irvine, San Bernardino, Modesto, Oxnard, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Glendale, Huntington Beach, Santa Clarita, Garden Grove. And, of course, Santa Rosa, Oceanside, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Lancaster, Elk Grove, Palmdale, Corona, Salinas, Pomona, Torrance, Hayward, Escondido, Sunnyvale, Pasadena, Fullerton, Orange, Thousand Oaks, Visalia, Simi Valley, Concord, Roseville, Santa Clara, Vallejo, Victorville. As well as in El Monte, Berkeley, Downey, Costa Mesa, Inglewood, Ventura, West Covina, Norwalk, Carlsbad, Fairfield, Richmond, Murrieta, Burbank, Antioch, Daly City, Temecula, Santa Maria, El Cajon, Rialto, San Mateo, Compton, Clovis, Jurupa Valley, South Gate, Vista, Mission Viejo. Delivery is also carried out in Vacaville, Carson, Hesperia, Redding, Santa Monica, Westminster, Santa Barbara, Chico, Whittier, Newport Beach, San Leandro, Hawthorne, San Marcos, Citrus Heights, Alhambra, Tracy, Livermore, Buena Park, Lakewood, Merced, Hemet, Chino, Menifee, Lake Forest, Napa. Delivery is also carried out in Redwood City, Bellflower, Indio, Tustin, Baldwin Park, Chino Hills, Mountain View, Alameda, Upland, Folsom, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Lynwood, Union City, Apple Valley, Redlands, Turlock, Perris, Manteca, Milpitas, Redondo Beach, Davis, Camarillo, Yuba City. And, of course, Rancho Cordova, Palo Alto, Yorba Linda, Walnut Creek, South San Francisco, San Clemente, Pittsburg, Laguna Niguel, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Lodi, Madera, Monterey Park, La Habra, Santa Cruz, Encinitas, Tulare, Gardena, National City, Cupertino. As well as in Huntington Park, Petaluma, San Rafael, La Mesa, Rocklin, Arcadia, Diamond Bar, Woodland, Fountain Valley, Porterville, Paramount, Hanford, Rosemead, Eastvale, Santee, Highland, Delano, Colton, Novato, Lake Elsinore, Brentwood, Yucaipa, Cathedral City, Watsonville, Placentia.
And the goods by your query "1981" in Colorado can be shipped to Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Arvada, Westminster, Pueblo, Centennial, Boulder, Greeley, Longmont, Loveland, Broomfield, Grand Junction, Castle Rock, Commerce City, Parker, Littleton, Northglenn, Brighton, Englewood. It is also available for the people living in Wheat Ridge, Fountain, Lafayette, Windsor, Erie, Evans, Golden, Louisville, Montrose, Durango, Cañon City, Greenwood Village, Sterling, Lone Tree, Johnstown, Superior, Fruita, Steamboat Springs, Federal Heights, Firestone, Fort Morgan, Frederick, Castle Pines, etc.
Naturally, any products related with "1981" in Connecticut can be received in Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton.
Today the products by request "1981" in Delaware can be sent to Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna, Milford, Seaford, Georgetown, Elsmere, New Castle, Millsboro, Laurel, Harrington, Camden, Clayton, Lewes, Milton, Selbyville, Bridgeville, Townsend.
Normally, the goods by your query "1981" in Florida can be sent to Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, Cape Coral, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Gainesville, Coral Springs, Miami Gardens, Clearwater, Palm Bay, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, Lakeland, Davie, Miami Beach, Boca Raton. As well as in Deltona, Plantation, Sunrise, Palm Coast, Largo, Deerfield Beach, Melbourne, Boynton Beach, Lauderhill, Fort Myers, Weston, Kissimmee, Homestead, Delray Beach, Tamarac, Daytona Beach, Wellington, North Miami, Jupiter, North Port, Coconut Creek, Port Orange, Sanford, Margate, Ocala, Sarasota, Pensacola, etc.
Naturally, the products related to the term "1981" in Georgia can be received in such cities as Atlanta, Columbus, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Albany, Warner Robins, Alpharetta, Marietta, Valdosta, Smyrna, Dunwoody, Rome, East Point, Milton, Gainesville, Hinesville, Peachtree City, Newnan, Dalton, Douglasville, Kennesaw, LaGrange, Statesboro, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Stockbridge, Woodstock, Carrollton, Canton, Griffin, McDonough, Acworth, Pooler, Union City and smaller towns.
As usual, any things related with "1981" in Hawaii can be purchased if you live in Honolulu, East Honolulu, Pearl City, Hilo, Kailua, Waipahu, Kaneohe, Mililani Town, Kahului, Ewa Gentry, Mililani Mauka, Kihei, Makakilo, Wahiawa, Schofield Barracks, Wailuku, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Royal Kunia, Halawa, Waimalu, Waianae, Nanakuli, Kailua, Lahaina, Waipio, Hawaiian Paradise Park, Kapaa, and other cities.
No doubt, the products by request "1981" in Idaho can be bought in Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Caldwell, Coeur d'Alene, Twin Falls, Lewiston, Post Falls, Rexburg, Moscow, Eagle, Kuna, Ammon, Chubbuck, Hayden, Mountain Home, Blackfoot, Garden City, Jerome, Burley and smaller towns.
As usual, the goods related with "1981" in Illinois can be delivered to Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Champaign, Bloomington, Decatur, Evanston, Des Plaines, Berwyn, Wheaton, Belleville, Elmhurst, DeKalb, Moline, Urbana, Crystal Lake, Quincy, Rock Island, Park Ridge, Calumet City, Pekin, Danville, St. Charles, North Chicago, Galesburg, Chicago Heights, Granite City, Highland Park, Burbank, O'Fallon, Oak Forest, Alton, Kankakee, West Chicago, East St. Louis, McHenry, Batavia, Carbondale, Freeport, Belvidere, Collinsville, Harvey, Lockport, Woodstock, etc.
Normally, the products related to the term "1981" in Indiana can be delivered to Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Carmel, Fishers, Bloomington, Hammond, Gary, Lafayette, Muncie, Terre Haute, Kokomo, Noblesville, Anderson, Greenwood, Elkhart, Mishawaka, Lawrence, Jeffersonville, Columbus, Portage, New Albany, Richmond, Westfield, Valparaiso, Goshen, Michigan City, West Lafayette, Marion, East Chicago, Hobart, Crown Point, Franklin, La Porte, Greenfield...
And of course, the goods related with "1981" in Iowa can be sent to Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Iowa City, Waterloo, Council Bluffs, Ames, West Des Moines, Dubuque, Ankeny, Urbandale, Cedar Falls, Marion, Bettendorf, Marshalltown, Mason City, Clinton, Burlington, Ottumwa, Fort Dodge, Muscatine, Coralville, Johnston, North Liberty, Altoona, Newton, Indianola, and other cities.
Normally, the products by request "1981" in Kansas can be shipped to Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, Salina, Hutchinson, Leavenworth, Leawood, Dodge City, Garden City, Junction City, Emporia, Derby, Prairie Village, Hays, Liberal, Gardner, Pittsburg, Newton, Great Bend, McPherson, El Dorado, Ottawa, Winfield, Arkansas City, Andover, Lansing, Merriam, Haysville, Atchison, Parsons, and other cities and towns.
And the found goods by query "1981" in Kentucky can be sent to Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond, Florence, Georgetown, Henderson, Elizabethtown, Nicholasville, Jeffersontown, Frankfort, Paducah, Independence, Radcliff, Ashland, Madisonville, Winchester, Erlanger, Murray, St. Matthews, Fort Thomas, Danville, Newport, Shively, Shelbyville, Glasgow, Berea, Bardstown, Shepherdsville, Somerset, Lyndon, Lawrenceburg, Middlesboro, Mayfield...
And the goods related with "1981" in Louisiana can be received in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Kenner, Bossier City, Monroe, Alexandria, Houma, Marrero, New Iberia, Laplace, Slidell, Prairieville, Central, Terrytown, Ruston, Sulphur, Harvey, Hammond, Bayou Cane, Shenandoah, Natchitoches, Gretna, Chalmette, Opelousas, Estelle, Zachary, and other cities.
Today the products related to the term "1981" in Maine can be bought in Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, Auburn, Biddeford, Sanford, Saco, Augusta, Westbrook, Waterville, Presque Isle, Brewer, Bath, Caribou, Ellsworth, Old Town, Rockland, Belfast, Gardiner, Calais, Hallowell, Eastport, and other cities.
Normally, any products related with "1981" in Maryland can be sent to Baltimore, Frederick, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bowie, Hagerstown, Annapolis, College Park, Salisbury, Laurel, Greenbelt, Cumberland, Westminster, Hyattsville, Takoma Park, Easton, Elkton, Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, Cambridge, New Carrollton, Bel Air, and so on.
As usual, any products related with "1981" in Massachusetts can be delivered to Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Lynn, Fall River, Newton, Lawrence, Somerville, Framingham, Haverhill, Waltham, Malden, Brookline, Plymouth, Medford, Taunton, Chicopee, Weymouth, Revere, Peabody, Methuen, Barnstable, Pittsfield, Attleboro, Arlington, Everett, Salem, Westfield, Leominster, Fitchburg, Billerica, Holyoke, Beverly, Marlborough, Woburn, Amherst, Braintree, Shrewsbury, Chelsea, Dartmouth, Chelmsford, Andover, Natick, Randolph, Watertown, etc.
As usual, the goods named "1981" in Michigan can be delivered to Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Dearborn, Livonia, Clinton, Canton, Westland, Troy, Farmington Hills, Macomb Township, Kalamazoo, Shelby, Wyoming, Southfield, Waterford, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Taylor, Saint Clair Shores, Pontiac, Dearborn Heights, Royal Oak, Novi, Ypsilanti, Battle Creek, Saginaw, Kentwood, East Lansing, Redford, Roseville, Georgetown, Portage, Chesterfield Township, Midland, Bloomfield Charter Township, Oakland County, Saginaw, Commerce, Meridian, Muskegon, Lincoln Park, Grand Blanc, Holland, Orion, Bay City, Independence Charter Township.
No doubt, the goods related with "1981" in Minnesota can be shipped to such cities as Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester, Bloomington, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Woodbury, St. Cloud, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Coon Rapids, Blaine, Burnsville, Lakeville, Minnetonka, Apple Valley, Edina, St. Louis Park, Moorhead, Mankato, Maplewood, Shakopee, Richfield, Cottage Grove, Roseville, Inver Grove Heights, Andover, Brooklyn Center, Savage, Oakdale, Fridley, Winona, Shoreview, Ramsey, Owatonna, Chanhassen, Prior Lake, White Bear Lake, Chaska, Austin, Elk River, Champlin, Faribault, Rosemount, Crystal, Farmington, Hastings, New Brighton, and so on.
It goes without saying that the goods by request "1981" in Mississippi can be bought in Jackson, Gulfport, Southaven, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Meridian, Tupelo, Greenville, Olive Branch, Horn Lake, Clinton, Pearl, Ridgeland, Starkville, Columbus, Vicksburg, Pascagoula, Clarksdale, Oxford, Laurel, Gautier, Ocean Springs, Madison, Brandon, Greenwood, Cleveland, Natchez, Long Beach, Corinth, Hernando, Moss Point, McComb, Canton, Carriere, Grenada, Brookhaven, Indianola, Yazoo City, West Point, Picayune, Petal, and other cities and towns.
Normally, the found goods by query "1981" in Missouri can be received in such cities as Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Lee’s Summit, O’Fallon, St. Joseph, St. Charles, Blue Springs, St. Peters, Florissant, Joplin, Chesterfield, Jefferson City, Cape Girardeau, Oakville, Wildwood, University City, Ballwin, Raytown, Liberty, Wentzville, Mehlville, Kirkwood, Maryland Heights, Hazelwood, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Webster Groves, Sedalia, Ferguson, Arnold, Affton and smaller towns.
Undoubtedly, the goods by your query "1981" in Montana can be shipped to such cities as Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Kalispell, Havre, Anaconda, Miles City, Belgrade, Livingston, Laurel, Whitefish, Lewistown, Sidney, etc.
As always, the goods by request "1981" in Nebraska can be shipped to Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont, Hastings, Norfolk, North Platte, Papillion, Columbus, La Vista, Scottsbluff, South Sioux City, Beatrice, Lexington...
Normally, the goods related with "1981" in Nevada can be bought in Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, North Las Vegas, Sparks, Carson City, Fernley, Elko, Mesquite, Boulder City, Fallon, Winnemucca, West Wendover, Ely, Yerington, Carlin, Lovelock, Wells, Caliente, and other cities and towns.
As usual, the goods related with "1981" in New Hampshire can be sent to Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, Dover, Rochester, Salem, Merrimack, Hudson, Londonderry, Keene, Bedford, Portsmouth, Goffstown, Laconia, Hampton, Milford, Durham, Exeter, Windham, Hooksett, Claremont, Lebanon, Pelham, Somersworth, Hanover, Amherst, Raymond, Conway, Berlin.
As you know, any products related with "1981" in New Jersey can be shipped to Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Woodbridge, Lakewood, Toms River, Hamilton, Trenton, Clifton, Camden, Brick, Cherry Hill, Passaic, Middletown, Union City, Old Bridge, Gloucester Township, East Orange, Bayonne, Franklin, North Bergen, Vineland, Union, Piscataway, New Brunswick, Jackson, Wayne, Irvington, Parsippany-Troy Hills, Howell, Perth Amboy, Hoboken, Plainfield, West New York, Washington Township, East Brunswick, Bloomfield, West Orange, Evesham, Bridgewater, South Brunswick, Egg Harbor, Manchester, Hackensack, Sayreville, Mount Laurel, Berkeley, North Brunswick, etc.
Naturally, the products by request "1981" in New Mexico can be received in such cities as Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Clovis, Hobbs, Alamogordo, Carlsbad, Gallup, Deming, Los Lunas, Chaparral, Sunland Park, Las Vegas, Portales, Los Alamos, North Valley, Artesia, Lovington, Silver City, Española, and so on.
And today the products by request "1981" in New York can be delivered to New York, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Schenectady, Utica, White Plains, Troy, Niagara Falls, Binghamton, Rome, Long Beach, Poughkeepsie, North Tonawanda, Jamestown, Ithaca, Elmira, Newburgh, Middletown, Auburn, Watertown, Glen Cove, Saratoga Springs, Kingston, Peekskill, Lockport, Plattsburgh, Cortland, Amsterdam, Oswego, Lackawanna, Cohoes, Rye, Gloversville, Beacon, Batavia, Tonawanda, Glens Falls, Olean, Oneonta, Geneva, Dunkirk, Fulton, Oneida, Corning, Ogdensburg, Canandaigua, Watervliet and smaller towns.
As usual, the goods named "1981" in North Carolina can be purchased if you live in Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Cary, Wilmington, High Point, Greenville, Asheville, Concord, Gastonia, Jacksonville, Chapel Hill, Rocky Mount, Huntersville, Burlington, Wilson, Kannapolis, Apex, Hickory, Wake Forest, Indian Trail, Mooresville, Goldsboro, Monroe, Salisbury, Holly Springs, Matthews, New Bern, Sanford, Cornelius, Garner, Thomasville, Statesville, Asheboro, Mint Hill, Fuquay-Varina, Morrisville, Kernersville, Lumberton, Kinston, Carrboro, Havelock, Shelby, Clemmons, Lexington, Clayton, Boone, and so on.
It goes without saying that the goods by request "1981" in North Dakota can be purchased if you live in Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot, West Fargo, Williston, Dickinson, Mandan, Jamestown, Wahpeton, Devils Lake, Watford City, Valley City, Grafton, Lincoln, Beulah, Rugby, Stanley, Horace, Casselton, New Town, Hazen, Bottineau, Lisbon, Carrington...
No doubt, the found goods by query "1981" in Ohio can be sent to Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain, Hamilton, Springfield, Kettering, Elyria, Lakewood, Cuyahoga Falls, Euclid, Middletown, Mansfield, Newark, Mentor, Cleveland Heights, Beavercreek, Strongsville, Fairfield, Dublin, Warren, Findlay, Lancaster, Lima, Huber Heights, Marion, Westerville, Reynoldsburg, Grove City, Stow, Delaware, Brunswick, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Westlake, North Olmsted, Fairborn, Massillon, Mason, North Royalton, Bowling Green, North Ridgeville, Kent, Garfield Heights and smaller towns.
Naturally, any products related with "1981" in Oklahoma can be shipped to such cities as Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Owasso, Shawnee, Yukon, Ardmore, Ponca City, Bixby, Duncan, Del City, Jenks, Sapulpa, Mustang, Sand Springs, Bethany, Altus, Claremore, El Reno, McAlester, Ada, Durant, Tahlequah, Chickasha, Miami, Glenpool, Elk City, Woodward, Okmulgee, Choctaw, Weatherford, Guymon, Guthrie, Warr Acres, etc.
It goes without saying that the goods by request "1981" in Oregon can be purchased if you live in Portland, Salem, Eugene, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend, Medford, Springfield, Corvallis, Albany, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Keizer, Grants Pass, Oregon City, McMinnville, Redmond, Tualatin, West Linn, Woodburn, Forest Grove, Newberg, Wilsonville, Roseburg, Klamath Falls, Ashland, Milwaukie, Sherwood, Happy Valley, Central Point, Canby, Hermiston, Pendleton, Troutdale, Lebanon, Coos Bay, The Dalles, Dallas, St. Helens, La Grande, Cornelius, Gladstone, Ontario, Sandy, Newport, Monmouth, etc.
And any products related with "1981" in Pennsylvania can be purchased if you live in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Scranton, Bethlehem, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Altoona, York, Wilkes-Barre, Chester, Williamsport, Easton, Lebanon, Hazleton, New Castle, Johnstown, McKeesport, Hermitage, Greensburg, Pottsville, Sharon, Butler, Washington, Meadville, New Kensington, Coatesville, St. Marys, Lower Burrell, Oil City, Nanticoke, Uniontown...
Naturally, the goods by your query "1981" in Rhode Island can be shipped to Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence, Woonsocket, Coventry, Cumberland, North Providence, South Kingstown, West Warwick, Johnston, North Kingstown, Newport, Bristol, Westerly, Smithfield, Lincoln, Central Falls, Portsmouth, Barrington, Middletown, Burrillville, Narragansett, Tiverton, East Greenwich, North Smithfield, Warren, Scituate.
As always, the goods by your query "1981" in South Carolina can be sent to Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Sumter, Hilton Head Island, Spartanburg, Florence, Goose Creek, Aiken, Myrtle Beach, Anderson, Greer, Mauldin, Greenwood, North Augusta, Easley, Simpsonville, Hanahan, Lexington, Conway, West Columbia, North Myrtle Beach, Clemson, Orangeburg, Cayce, Bluffton, Beaufort, Gaffney, Irmo, Fort Mill, Port Royal, Forest Acres, Newberry, and so on.
Of course, the goods by your query "1981" in South Dakota can be bought in Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown, Mitchell, Yankton, Pierre, Huron, Spearfish, Vermillion, etc.
Usually, the products by request "1981" in Tennessee can be sent to Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Jackson, Johnson City, Bartlett, Hendersonville, Kingsport, Collierville, Smyrna, Cleveland, Brentwood, Germantown, Columbia, Spring Hill, La Vergne, Gallatin, Cookeville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Morristown, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Bristol, Farragut, Shelbyville, East Ridge, Tullahoma, and so on.
Undoubtedly, the products by request "1981" in Texas can be shipped to Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, McKinney, Frisco, Pasadena, Mesquite, Killeen, McAllen, Carrollton, Midland, Waco, Denton, Abilene, Odessa, Beaumont, Round Rock, The Woodlands, Richardson, Pearland, College Station, Wichita Falls, Lewisville, Tyler, San Angelo, League City, Allen, Sugar Land, Edinburg, Mission, Longview, Bryan, Pharr, Baytown, Missouri City, Temple, Flower Mound, New Braunfels, North Richland Hills, Conroe, Victoria, Cedar Park, Harlingen, Atascocita, Mansfield, Georgetown, San Marcos, Rowlett, Pflugerville, Port Arthur, Spring, Euless, DeSoto, Grapevine, Galveston...
And of course, the goods by your query "1981" in Utah can be sent to Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, Orem, Sandy, Ogden, St. George, Layton, Taylorsville, South Jordan, Logan, Lehi, Murray, Bountiful, Draper, Riverton, Roy, Spanish Fork, Pleasant Grove, Cottonwood Heights, Tooele, Springville, Cedar City, Midvale. You can also buy these goods in Kaysville, Holladay, American Fork, Clearfield, Syracuse, South Salt Lake, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Clinton, Washington, Payson, Farmington, Brigham City, Saratoga Springs, North Ogden, South Ogden, North Salt Lake, Highland, Centerville, Hurricane, Heber City, West Haven, Lindon, and so on.
Usually, any things related with "1981" in Vermont can be shipped to such cities as Burlington, South Burlington, Rutland, Barre, Montpelier, Winooski, St. Albans, Newport, Vergennes and smaller towns.
And the goods by request "1981" in Virginia can be shipped to such cities as Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria, Hampton, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Danville, Manassas, Petersburg, Fredericksburg, Winchester, Salem, Staunton, Fairfax, Hopewell, Waynesboro, Colonial Heights, Radford, Bristol, Manassas Park, Williamsburg, Falls Church, Martinsville, Poquoson, etc.
And today the goods by your query "1981" in Washington can be shipped to such cities as Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton, Federal Way, Yakima, Spokane Valley, Kirkland, Bellingham, Kennewick, Auburn, Pasco, Marysville, Lakewood, Redmond, Shoreline, Richland, Sammamish, Burien, Olympia, Lacey. You can also buy these goods in Edmonds, Puyallup, Bremerton, Lynnwood, Bothell, Longview, Issaquah, Wenatchee, Mount Vernon, University Place, Walla Walla, Pullman, Des Moines, Lake Stevens, SeaTac, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Bainbridge Island, Oak Harbor, Kenmore, Moses Lake, Camas, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Tukwila, and other cities.
Today the goods named "1981" in West Virginia can be bought in Charleston, Huntington, Morgantown, Parkersburg, Wheeling, Weirton, Fairmont, Martinsburg, Beckley, Clarksburg, South Charleston, St. Albans, Vienna, Bluefield, and other cities and towns.
And of course, the found goods by query "1981" in Wisconsin can be delivered to the following cities: Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine, Appleton, Waukesha, Oshkosh, Eau Claire, Janesville, West Allis, La Crosse, Sheboygan, Wauwatosa, Fond du Lac, New Berlin, Wausau. And also in Brookfield, Beloit, Greenfield, Franklin, Oak Creek, Manitowoc, West Bend, Sun Prairie, Superior, Stevens Point, Neenah, Fitchburg, Muskego, Watertown, De Pere, Mequon, South Milwaukee, Marshfield.
As usual, the products related to the term "1981" in Wyoming can be delivered to Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs, Sheridan, Green River, Evanston, Riverton, Jackson, Cody, Rawlins, Lander, Torrington, Powell, Douglas, Worland, etc.
Canada Delivery, Shipping to Canada
Today any things related with "1981" in Canada can be received in Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Brampton, Hamilton, Quebec City, Surrey, Laval, Halifax, London, Markham, Vaughan, Gatineau, Longueuil, Burnaby, Saskatoon, Kitchener, Windsor, Regina, Richmond, Richmond Hill.
Delivery is also carried out in Oakville, Burlington, Greater Sudbury, Sherbrooke, Oshawa, Saguenay, Lévis, Barrie, Abbotsford, St. Catharines, Trois-Rivières, Cambridge, Coquitlam, Kingston, Whitby, Guelph, Kelowna, Saanich, Ajax, Thunder Bay, Terrebonne, St. John's, Langley, Chatham-Kent, Delta.
The delivery is also available in Waterloo, Cape Breton, Brantford, Strathcona County, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Red Deer, Pickering, Kamloops, Clarington, North Vancouver, Milton, Nanaimo, Lethbridge, Niagara Falls, Repentigny, Victoria, Newmarket, Brossard, Peterborough, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Sault Ste. Marie, Kawartha Lakes, Sarnia, Prince George.
As well as in Drummondville, Saint John, Moncton, Saint-Jérôme, New Westminster, Wood Buffalo, Granby, Norfolk County, St. Albert, Medicine Hat, Caledon, Halton Hills, Port Coquitlam, Fredericton, Grande Prairie, North Bay, Blainville, Saint-Hyacinthe, Aurora, Welland, Shawinigan, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Belleville, North Vancouver, and other cities.
In other words, any products related with "1981" can be shipped to any place in Canada, including Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
UK Delivery, Shipping to the United Kingdom
As you know, the products related to the term "1981" in the United Kingdom can be shipped to London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Wakefield, Cardiff, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Sunderland, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Brighton, Hull, Plymouth, Stoke-on-Trent.
Delivery is also carried out in Wolverhampton, Derby, Swansea, Southampton, Salford, Aberdeen, Westminster, Portsmouth, York, Peterborough, Dundee, Lancaster, Oxford, Newport, Preston, St Albans, Norwich, Chester, Cambridge, Salisbury, Exeter, Gloucester. And, of course, Lisburn, Chichester, Winchester, Londonderry, Carlisle, Worcester, Bath, Durham, Lincoln, Hereford, Armagh, Inverness, Stirling, Canterbury, Lichfield, Newry, Ripon, Bangor, Truro, Ely, Wells, St. Davids, and other cities.
Actually, the products related to the term "1981" can be shipped to any place in the UK, including England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Ireland Delivery, Shipping to Ireland
No doubt, the goods named "1981" in Ireland can be sent to Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Drogheda, Dundalk, Swords, Bray, Navan, Ennis, Kilkenny, Tralee, Carlow, Newbridge, Naas, Athlone, Portlaoise, Mullingar, Wexford, Balbriggan, Letterkenny, Celbridge, Sligo. As well as in Clonmel, Greystones, Malahide, Leixlip, Carrigaline, Tullamore, Killarney, Arklow, Maynooth, Cobh, Castlebar, Midleton, Mallow, Ashbourne, Ballina, Laytown-Bettystown-Mornington, Enniscorthy, Wicklow, Tramore, Cavan, etc.
Actually, the products related to the term "1981" can be shipped to any place in Ireland, including Leinster, Ulster, Munster, and Connacht.
Australia Delivery, Shipping to Australia
And today any things related with "1981" in Australia can be delivered to the following cities: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Newcastle, Maitland, Canberra, Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns, Darwin, Toowoomba, Ballarat, Bendigo, Albury, Wodonga, Launceston, Mackay.
It's also available for those who live in Rockhampton, Bunbury, Bundaberg, Coffs Harbour, Wagga Wagga, Hervey Bay, Mildura, Wentworth, Shepparton, Mooroopna, Gladstone, Tannum Sands, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Traralgon, Morwell, Orange, Geraldton, Bowral, Mittagong, Dubbo, Busselton, Bathurst, Nowra, Bomaderry, Warrnambool, Albany, Warragul, Drouin, Kalgoorlie, Boulder, Devonport.
Actually, any products related with "1981" can be shipped to any place in Australia, including New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, and Northern Territory.
New Zealand Delivery, Shipping to New Zealand
Of course, the goods by request "1981" in New Zealand can be delivered to the following cities: Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier-Hastings, Dunedin, Lower Hutt, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui, Gisborne, Porirua, Invercargill, Nelson, Upper Hutt, Gisborne, Blenheim, Pukekohe, Timaru, Taupo, etc.
Basically, the goods named "1981" can be shipped to any place in New Zealand, including North Island, South Island, Waiheke Island, and smaller islands.
And of course,the goods related withcan be purchased if you live inIt's also available for those who live in, and so on.
In other words,
Abkhazia: Gagra, Gudauta, Lake Ritsa, New Athos, Ochamchire, Pitsunda, Sukhumi, Tsandryphsh, etc.
Afghanistan: Herat, Jalalabad, Kabul, Kandahar, Kunduz, Mazar-i-Sharif, Taloqan, etc.
Albania: Berat, Butrint, Dhërmi, Durrës, Gjirokastër, Himarë, Korçë, Pogradec, Qeparo, Sarandë, Shkodër, Tirana, Velipojë, Vlorë, etc.
Algeria: Algiers, Oran, etc.
American Virgin Islands: Charlotte Amalie, etc.
Andorra: Andorra la Vella, Arinsal, El Pas de la Casa, Encamp, Grandvalira, Ordino, Pal, Soldeu, Vallnord, etc.
Angola: Benguela, Luanda, etc.
Anguilla: The Valley, West End, etc.
Antigua and Barbuda: Jolly Harbour, Saint John’s, etc.
Argentina: Buenos Aires, Capilla del Monte, Colón, Córdoba, El Calafate, La Plata, Los Glaciares, Mar del Plata, Mendoza, Mina Clavero, Pinamar, Puerto Iguazú, Puerto Madryn, Rosario, Río Cuarto, Río Grande, Salta, San Carlos de Bariloche, San Martín de los Andes, San Miguel de Tucumán, San Rafael, Santa Rosa de Calamuchita, Tandil, Tierra del Fuego, Ushuaia, Villa Carlos Paz, Villa General Belgrano, Villa Gesell, Villa La Angostura, Villa de Merlo, etc.
Armenia: Dilijan, Etchmiadzin, Goris, Gyumri, Jermuk, Sevan, Stepanavan, Tsaghkadzor, Vagharshapat, Vanadzor, Yeghegnadzor, Yerevan, etc.
Aruba: Eagle Beach, Noord, Oranjestad, Palm Beach, Santa Cruz, Savaneta, etc.
Australia: Adelaide, Airlie Beach, Alice Springs, Bondi Beach, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Cairns, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Darwin, Daylesford, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef, Hervey Bay, Hobart, Hyams Beach, Jervis Bay, Launceston, Logan City, Mackay, Mandurah, Maroochydore, Melbourne, Mooloolaba, Mount Gambier, New South Wales, Newcastle, Noosa Heads, Northern Territory, Perth, Port Douglas, Queensland, Redland City, Rockhampton, South Australia, Surfers Paradise, Sydney, Tasmania, Toowoomba, Townsville, Ulladulla, Victor Harbor, Victoria, Western Australia, Wollongong, etc.
Austria: Abtenau, Alpbach, Austrian Alps, Bad Gastein, Bad Hofgastein, Bad Kleinkirchheim, Dürnstein, Flachau, Fugen, Graz, Hallstatt, Innsbruck, Ischgl, Kaprun, Kitzbühel, Klagenfurt, Klosterneuburg, Kufstein, Lech, Leogang, Lienz, Linz, Maria Alm, Mayrhofen, Neustift im Stubaital, Obergurgl, Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Saalfelden, Salzburg, Schladming, Seefeld, Serfaus, St. Anton, St. Johann im Pongau, Sölden, Tux, Tyrol, Vienna, Villach, Wachau, Wagrain, Zell am See, etc.
Azerbaijan: Baku, Ganja, Lankaran, Quba, Qusar, Shahdag, Sheki, Stepanakert, etc.
Bahamas: Andros, Eleuthera, Exuma, Freeport, Grand Bahama, Nassau, New Providence, Paradise Island, etc.
Bahrain: Manama, etc.
Bangladesh: Barisal, Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Dhaka, Khulna, Mymensingh, Narayanganj, Rajshahi, Sylhet, etc.
Barbados: Bridgetown, etc.
Belarus: Babruysk, Baranavichy, Białowieża Forest, Brest Belarus, Gomel, Grodno, Lahoysk, Maladzyechna, Minsk, Mogilev, Nesvizh, Pinsk, Silichi, Slonim, Vitebsk, etc.
Belgium: Antwerp, Ardennes, Blankenberge, Boom, Bouillon, Bruges, Brussels, Charleroi, De Haan, De Panne, Durbuy, Flanders, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Leuven, Liège, Mechelen, Namur, Nieuwpoort, Ostend, Spa, Ypres, Zeebrugge, etc.
Belize: Ambergris Caye, Belize City, Caye Caulker, Placencia, San Pedro, etc.
Benin: Cotonou, etc.
Bermuda: Hamilton, etc.
Bhutan: Paro, Thimphu, etc.
Bolivia: Cochabamba, El Alto, La Paz, Oruro, Quillacollo, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Sucre, Uyuni, etc.
Bosnia and Herzegovina: Banja Luka, Bihać, Jahorina, Medjugorje, Mostar, Neum, Sarajevo, Travnik, Trebinje, etc.
Botswana: Gaborone, Maun, etc.
Brazil: Amazon River, Amazonia, Angra dos Reis, Arraial do Cabo, Atlantic Forest, Balneário Camboriú, Belo Horizonte, Belém, Bombinhas, Brasília, Búzios, Cabo Frio, Camaçari, Campinas, Campos do Jordão, Caraguatatuba, Copacabana, Costa do Sauípe, Curitiba, Duque de Caxias, Fernando de Noronha, Florianópolis, Fortaleza, Foz do Iguaçu, Goiânia, Gramado, Guarujá, Guarulhos, Iguazu Falls, Ilha Grande, Ilhabela, Ilhéus, Ipanema, Itacaré, Maceió, Manaus, Morro de São Paulo, Natal, Niterói, Osasco, Ouro Preto, Paraty, Petrópolis, Porto Alegre, Porto Seguro, Praia do Forte, Recife, Ribeirão Preto, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Santos, São Gonçalo, São José dos Campos, São Luís, São Paulo, São Sebastião, Trancoso, Ubatuba, Vila do Abraão, etc.
British Virgin Islands: Tortola, etc.
Brunei: Bandar Seri Begawan, etc.
Bulgaria: Albena, Apriltsi, Arbanasi, Balchik, Bansko, Blagoevgrad, Borovets, Burgas, Byala, Chepelare, Chernomorets, Dobrinishte, Gabrovo, Golden Sands, Haskovo, Hisarya, Kavarna, Kazanlak, Kiten, Koprivshtitsa, Kranevo, Lovech, Lozenets, Nesebar, Obzor, Pamporovo, Pazardzhik, Pirin, Pleven, Plovdiv, Pomorie, Primorsko, Ravda, Razlog, Rila, Ruse, Saints Constantine and Helena, Samokov, Sandanski, Sapareva Banya, Shumen, Sliven, Smolyan, Sofia, Sozopol, Stara Zagora, Sunny Beach, Sveti Vlas, Targovishte, Tryavna, Tsarevo, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Velingrad, Vratsa, Yambol, etc.
Burkina Faso: Bobo-Dioulasso, Ouagadougou, etc.
Burundi: Bujumbura, etc.
Cambodia: Angkor, Battambang, Kampot, Kep, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, etc.
Cameroon: Bafoussam, Bamenda, Douala, Garoua, Kribi, Limbe, Maroua, Yaoundé, etc.
Canada: Alberta, Banff, Brampton, British Columbia, Burnaby, Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Gatineau, Halifax, Hamilton, Jasper, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kingston, Kitchener, Laval, London, Longueuil, Manitoba, Markham, Mississauga, Moncton, Mont-Tremblant, Montreal, Nanaimo, New Brunswick, Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Ottawa, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Regina, Richmond, Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Surrey, Toronto, Vancouver, Vaughan, Victoria, Whistler, Whitehorse, Windsor, Winnipeg, Yukon, etc.
Cape Verde: Boa Vista Cape Verde, Sal, etc.
Caribbean Netherlands:, etc.
Cayman Islands: George Town, Grand Cayman, West Bay, etc.
Central African Republic: Bangui, etc.
Chad: N'Djamena, etc.
Chile: Antofagasta, Arica, Atacama, Coquimbo, Easter Island, Hanga Roa, Iquique, La Serena, Patagonia, Pucón, Puerto Montt, Puerto Natales, Puerto Varas, Punta Arenas, San Pedro de Atacama, Santiago, Torres del Paine, Valdivia, Valparaíso, Villarrica, Viña del Mar, etc.
China: Anshun, Baishan, Baoding, Baoshan, Baotou, Beihai, Beijing, Binzhou, Changchun, Changsha, Changzhi, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dali, Dalian, Datong, Dengfeng, Diqing, Dongguan, Emeishan, Foshan, Great Wall of China, Guangdong, Guangzhou, Guilin, Guiyang, Hainan, Hangzhou, Harbin, Honghe, Huashan, Huizhou, Jiangmen, Jiangxi, Jiaxing, Jilin, Jinan, Jincheng, Jingdezhen, Jinzhong, Jiujiang, Jiuzhaigou, Kashgar, Kunming, Langfang, Lanzhou, Laoshan, Leshan, Lhasa, Lianyungang, Lijiang, Linfen, Linyi, Liuzhou, Luoyang, Lushan, Lüliang, Mianyang, Nanchang, Nanchong, Nanjing, Nanning, Nantong, Ngawa, Ningbo, Qiandongnan, Qingdao, Qingyuan, Qinhuangdao, Qufu, Qujing, Rizhao, Sanya, Shandong, Shanghai, Shangri-La, Shantou, Shanxi, Shaoguan, Shaolin, Shaoxing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shigatse, Shijiazhuang, Sichuan, Suzhou, Tai'an, Taiyuan, Taizhou Jiangsu, Tangshan, Tianjin, Tibet, Weifang, Weihai, Wuhan, Wulingyuan, Wutai, Wuxi, Xi'an, Xiamen, Xinzhou, Xishuangbanna, Ya'an, Yanbian, Yangtze, Yangzhou, Yantai, Yellow River, Yibin, Yinchuan, Yiwu, Yuncheng, Yunnan, Zhangjiajie, Zhanjiang, Zhejiang, Zhengzhou, Zhongshan, Zhongwei, Zhoushan, Zhuhai, Zunyi, Ürümqi, etc.
Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogotá, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, Medellín, Pereira, San Andrés, Santa Marta, Villa de Leyva, Villavicencio, etc.
Comoros: Moroni, etc.
Costa Rica: Alajuela, Jacó, La Fortuna, Manuel Antonio, Monteverde, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Puntarenas, Quepos, San José, Santa Teresa, Tamarindo, Tortuguero, etc.
Croatia: Baška Voda, Baška, Bibinje, Biograd na Moru, Bol, Brač, Brela, Cavtat, Cres, Dalmatia, Dubrovnik, Fažana, Hvar, Istria, Ičići, Karlovac, Kolocep, Korčula, Kožino, Krk, Kukljica, Lopud, Lovran, Lošinj, Makarska, Mali Lošinj, Malinska, Medulin, Mlini, Nin, Novi Vinodolski, Novigrad, Omiš, Opatija, Orebić, Pag, Pakoštane, Petrčane, Podstrana, Poreč, Povljana, Privlaka, Pula, Rab, Rabac, Rijeka, Rovinj, Slavonski Brod, Split, Stari Grad, Starigrad, Sukošan, Supetar, Sveti Filip i Jakov, Trogir, Tučepi, Umag, Vir, Vrsar, Zadar, Zagreb, Čiovo, Šibenik, Šipan, etc.
Cuba: Baracoa, Camagüey, Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Cayo Santa María, Cienfuegos, Guantánamo, Havana, Holguín, Pinar del Río, Remedios Cuba, Sancti Spíritus, Santa Clara Cuba, Santiago de Cuba, Trinidad, Varadero, Viñales, etc.
Curaçao: Sint Michiel, Westpunt, Willemstad, etc.
Cyprus: Ayia Napa, Coral Bay Cyprus, Famagusta, Kouklia, Kyrenia, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, Paphos, Paralimni, Peyia, Pissouri, Polis, Protaras, etc.
Czech Republic: Bohemia, Brno, Děčín, Františkovy Lázně, Frymburk, Frýdek-Místek, Harrachov, Hradec Králové, Jihlava, Karlovy Vary, Kladno, Krkonoše, Kutná Hora, Liberec, Lipno nad Vltavou, Marienbad, Mikulov, Mladá Boleslav, Mělník, Olomouc, Ostrava, Pardubice, Plzeň, Poděbrady, Prague, Teplice, Třeboň, Zlín, Znojmo, Ústí nad Labem, České Budějovice, Český Krumlov, Špindlerův Mlýn, Železná Ruda, etc.
Democratic Republic of the Congo: Kinshasa, etc.
Denmark: Aalborg, Aarhus, Billund, Copenhagen, Ebeltoft, Esbjerg, Frederikshavn, Greenland, Helsingør, Herning, Hirtshals, Hjørring, Holstebro, Ilulissat, Jutland, Kerteminde, Nuuk, Odense, Ringkøbing, Silkeborg, Skagen, Skive, Sønderborg, Vejle, Viborg, etc.
Djibouti: Djibouti City, etc.
Dominican Republic: Boca Chica, Bávaro, Cabarete, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Santiago de los Caballeros, Santo Domingo, Sosúa, etc.
East Timor: Dili, etc.
Ecuador: Baños, Cuenca, Galápagos Islands, Guayaquil, Manta, Otavalo, Puerto Ayora, Puerto López, Quito, Salinas, etc.
Egypt: Abu Simbel, Al Qusair, Alexandria, Aswan, Cairo, Dahab, El Alamein, El Gouna, El Hadaba, Faiyum, Giza, Hurghada, Luxor, Marsa Alam, Mersa Matruh, Naama Bay, Nabq Bay, Nile, Nuweiba, Port Said, Red Sea, Safaga, Sahl Hasheesh, Scharm asch-Schaich, Sharks Bay, Sinai, Suez, Taba, Valley of the Kings, etc.
El Salvador: La Libertad, San Salvador, etc.
Equatorial Guinea: Malabo, etc.
Eritrea: Asmara, etc.
Estonia: Haapsalu, Kuressaare, Narva, Pärnu, Saaremaa, Tallinn, Tartu, etc.
Ethiopia: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Gondar, etc.
Falkland Islands: Stanley, etc.
Faroe Islands: Sørvágur, Tórshavn, etc.
Fiji: Nadi, Suva, Viti Levu Island, etc.
Finland: Espoo, Helsinki, Imatra, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Jämsä, Kotka, Kuopio, Kuusamo, Lahti, Lapland, Lappeenranta, Levi, Mariehamn, Mikkeli, Moomin World, Naantali, Nilsiä, Oulu, Pori, Porvoo, Pyhätunturi, Rovaniemi, Rukatunturi, Saariselkä, Saimaa, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa, Vantaa, Vuokatti, Åland Islands, etc.
France: Aix-en-Provence, Ajaccio, Alsace, Angers, Annecy, Antibes, Aquitaine, Arles, Auch, Auvergne, Avignon, Avoriaz, Bayonne, Beaune, Besançon, Biarritz, Bonifacio, Bordeaux, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Briançon, Brittany, Burgundy, Cabourg, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Calais, Calvi, Canet-en-Roussillon, Cannes, Carcassonne, Cassis, Cavalaire-sur-Mer, Chambéry, Chamonix, Clermont-Ferrand, Colmar, Corsica, Courchevel, Deauville, Dijon, Dunkirk, French Alps, French Riviera, Fréjus, Grenoble, Grimaud, Honfleur, Hyères, La Ciotat, La Plagne, La Roche-sur-Yon, La Rochelle, La Tranche-sur-Mer, Le Grau-du-Roi, Le Havre, Le Lavandou, Le Mans, Le Puy-en-Velay, Les Arcs, Les Gets, Les Issambres, Les Menuires, Les Sables-d'Olonne, Lille, Limoges, Lourdes, Lyon, Mandelieu-la-Napoule, Marseille, Megève, Menton, Mont-Dore, Montpellier, Morzine, Méribel, Nantes, Narbonne, Nice, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Normandy, Nîmes, Paradiski, Paris, Pas-de-Calais, Perpignan, Portes du Soleil, Porto-Vecchio, Provence, Périgueux, Reims, Rhône-Alpes, Rouen, Royan, Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, Saint-Jean-de-Monts, Saint-Malo, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Saint-Raphaël, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Saint-Tropez, Sainte-Maxime, Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Saumur, Strasbourg, The Three Valleys, Tignes, Toulon, Toulouse, Tours, Trouville-sur-Mer, Val Thorens, Val-d'Isère, Vendée, Versailles, Vichy, Étretat, Île-de-France, etc.
French Guiana: Cayenne, Kourou, etc.
French Polynesia: Bora Bora, Mo'orea, Papeete, Tahiti, etc.
Gabon: Franceville, Libreville, Moanda, Port-Gentil, etc.
Gambia: Banjul, Serekunda, etc.
Georgia: Bakuriani, Batumi, Borjomi, Gori, Gudauri, Kobuleti, Kutaisi, Mestia, Mtskheta, Poti, Sighnaghi, Stepantsminda, Tbilisi, Telavi, Zugdidi, etc.
Germany: Aachen, Augsburg, Bad Birnbach, Bad Driburg, Bad Elster, Bad Ems, Bad Füssing, Bad Godesberg, Bad Harzburg, Bad Homburg, Bad Kissingen, Bad Kreuznach, Bad Mergentheim, Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler, Bad Reichenhall, Bad Salzuflen, Bad Schandau, Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg, Bamberg, Bavaria, Bayerisch Eisenstein, Berchtesgaden, Bergen auf Rügen, Berlin, Bernkastel-Kues, Bielefeld, Binz, Bochum, Bodenmais, Bonn, Bottrop, Brandenburg, Braunlage, Braunschweig, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Brilon, Chemnitz, Cochem, Cologne, Cuxhaven, Dortmund, Dresden, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Eisenach, Erfurt, Erlangen, Essen, Europa-Park, Flensburg, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Freudenstadt, Friedrichshafen, Fürth, Füssen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Gelsenkirchen, Glowe, Goslar, Görlitz, Göttingen, Hamburg, Hanover, Heide Park, Heidelberg, Heiligendamm, Heligoland, Hesse, Hinterzarten, Idar-Oberstein, Ingolstadt, Inzell, Karlsruhe, Kiel, Koblenz, Konstanz, Krefeld, Lake Constance, Lam, Leipzig, Lindau, Lower Saxony, Ludwigsburg, Lörrach, Lübeck, Magdeburg, Mainz, Mannheim, Marburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Medebach, Monschau, Munich, Mönchengladbach, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Münster, Neuschwanstein Castle, Neuss, Norddeich, Norden, Norderney, North Rhine-Westphalia, Nuremberg, Oberhausen, Oberstdorf, Oldenburg, Olsberg, Osnabrück, Paderborn, Pforzheim, Potsdam, Putbus, Quedlinburg, Rathen, Regensburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Rostock, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Ruhpolding, Rust, Rügen, Saarbrücken, Saarland, Sassnitz, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Schluchsee, Schmallenberg, Schwerin, Schönau am Königsee, Sindelfingen, Singen, Solingen, Soltau, Spandau, Speyer, Stralsund, Stuttgart, Sylt, Thuringia, Titisee-Neustadt, Travemünde, Trier, Ulm, Warnemünde, Weimar, Wernigerode, Westerland, Wiesbaden, Winterberg, Wolfsburg, Wuppertal, Würzburg, Xanten, Zingst, Zwiesel, Überlingen, etc.
Ghana: Accra, Ashaiman, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Kumasi, Sekondi-Takoradi, etc.
Greece: Acharavi, Aegina, Afantou, Afytos, Agios Gordios, Andros, Arkadia, Athens, Cephalonia, Chania, Chaniotis, Chios, Corfu, Corinth, Crete, Cyclades, Dassia, Delphi, Dodecanese, Faliraki, Halkidiki, Heraklion, Hersonissos, Hydra, Ialysos, Ionian Islands, Kalamata, Kalavryta, Kalymnos, Kardamaina, Karpathos, Kassandra, Kastoria, Katerini, Kavos, Kefalos, Kokkari, Kos, Kriopigi, Laganas, Lefkada, Lemnos, Lesbos, Lindos, Loutraki, Marathokampos, Meteora, Mithymna, Monemvasia, Mount Athos, Mykonos, Mytilene, Nafplio, Naxos, Neos Marmaras, Paleokastritsa, Parga, Patmos, Patras, Pefkochori, Pefkos, Peloponnese, Polychrono, Poros, Pythagoreio, Rethymno, Rhodes, Samos, Samothrace, Santorini, Sidari, Sithonia, Sparta, Spetses, Sporades, Syros, Thasos, Thessaloniki, Tingaki, Zakynthos, etc.
Guadeloupe: Saint-François, etc.
Guam: Tamuning, Tumon, etc.
Guatemala: Antigua Guatemala, etc.
Guinea: Conakry, etc.
Guinea-Bissau: Bissau, etc.
Guyana: Georgetown, etc.
Haiti: Cap-Haitien, Port-au-Prince, etc.
Honduras: Roatán, Tegucigalpa, etc.
Hong Kong: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, Mong Kok, New Territories, Repulse Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Wan Chai, etc.
Hungary: Balatonfüred, Budapest, Eger, Gyula, Hajdúszoboszló, Hévíz, Keszthely, Lake Balaton, Pécs, Siófok, Szeged, Székesfehérvár, Zalakaros, etc.
Iceland: Akureyri, Blue Lagoon, Borgarnes, Egilsstaðir, Garðabær, Hafnarfjörður, Hveragerði, Höfn, Keflavík, Kópavogur, Reykjavik, Selfoss, Vík í Mýrdal, Ísafjörður, etc.
India: Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Alappuzha, Allahabad, Amritsar, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Aurangabad, Ayodhya, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Darjeeling, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharamshala, Fatehpur Sikri, Gangtok, Goa, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hajipur, Hampi, Haridwar, Himachal Pradesh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnataka, Katra, Kerala, Khajuraho, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kozhikode, Kumbakonam, Ladakh, Leh, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madhya Pradesh, Madikeri, Madurai, Maharashtra, Malvan, Manali, Mangalore, Manipur, Mathura, Mount Abu, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nagpur, Nainital, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Odisha, Ooty, Pachmarhi, Pahalgam, Palakkad, Patna, Pollachi, Pune, Punjab, Puri, Pushkar, Raipur, Rajasthan, Ramnagar, Ratnagiri, Rishikesh, Sawai Madhopur, Shimla, Sikkim, Siliguri, Srinagar, Tamil Nadu, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirupati, Udaipur, Ujjain, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Varanasi, Varkala, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Bengal, etc.
Indonesia: Bali, Balikpapan, Bandung, Batu, Bintan, Bogor, Borobudur, Denpasar, Jakarta, Java, Jimbaran, Kalimantan, Kuta, Lombok, Makassar, Malang, Mataram, Medan, Nusa Dua, Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Sanur, Semarang, Seminyak, Sumatra, Surabaya, Surakarta, Ubud, Yogyakarta, etc.
Iran: Isfahan, Mashhad, Shiraz, Tehran, etc.
Iraq: Baghdad, Basra, Duhok, Erbil, Karbala, Sulaymaniyah, etc.
Ireland: Achill Island, Bray, Bundoran, Carlow, Clifden, Connemara, Cork, Dingle, Donegal, Doolin, Drogheda, Dublin, Dundalk, Ennis, Galway, Glendalough, Kenmare, Kilkenny, Killarney, Letterkenny, Limerick, Navan, Shannon, Swords, Tralee, Waterford, Westport, etc.
Isle of Man: Douglas, Port Erin, etc.
Israel: Acre, Amirim, Arad, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Bat Yam, Beersheba, Caesarea, Dead Sea, Eilat, Ein Bokek, Galilee, Golan Heights, Gush Dan, Had Nes, Haifa, Hermon, Herzliya, Jaffa, Jerusalem, Katzrin, Metula, Mitzpe Ramon, Nahariya, Nazareth, Netanya, Petah Tikva, Ramat Gan, Ramot, Rishon LeZion, Rosh Pinna, Safed, Sea of Galilee, Tel Aviv, Tiberias, Zikhron Ya'akov, etc.
Italy: Abano Terme, Abruzzo, Agrigento, Alassio, Alberobello, Alghero, Amalfi Coast, Ancona, Aosta Valley, Apulia, Arezzo, Arona, Arzachena, Asciano, Ascoli Piceno, Assisi, Asti, Bardolino, Bari, Basilicata, Baveno, Bellagio, Bellaria-Igea Marina, Benevento, Bergamo, Bologna, Bolzano, Bordighera, Bormio, Bracciano, Brescia, Breuil-Cervinia, Brindisi, Cagliari, Calabria, Campania, Canazei, Caorle, Capri, Carrara, Castelnuovo Berardenga, Castiglion Fiorentino, Castiglione d'Orcia, Castiglione del Lago, Castiglione della Pescaia, Catania, Cattolica, Cefalù, Cervia, Cesena, Cesenatico, Chianciano Terme, Chieti, Chioggia, Cinque Terre, Città della Pieve, Civitavecchia, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Cortona, Costa Smeralda, Courmayeur, Desenzano del Garda, Dolomites, Elba, Emilia-Romagna, Ercolano, Fabriano, Fano, Fasano, Fassa Valley, Ferrara, Finale Ligure, Fiumicino, Florence, Forte dei Marmi, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Gabicce Mare, Gaeta, Gallipoli, Genoa, Golfo Aranci, Greve in Chianti, Grosseto, Gubbio, Herculaneum, Imperia, Ischia, Italian Alps, Jesolo, L'Aquila, La Spezia, Lake Como, Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, Lampedusa, Lazio, Lazise, Lecco, Lerici, Lido di Jesolo, Lignano Sabbiadoro, Liguria, Livigno, Livorno, Lombardy, Lucca, Madonna di Campiglio, Malcesine, Manarola, Mantua, Maratea, Massa, Matera, Menaggio, Merano, Messina, Mestre, Milan, Milazzo, Misano Adriatico, Monopoli, Montalcino, Montecatini Terme, Montepulciano, Monterosso al Mare, Monza, Naples, Nardò, Novara, Olbia, Ortisei, Ostuni, Otranto, Padua, Palermo, Parma, Perugia, Pesaro, Pescara, Peschici, Peschiera del Garda, Piacenza, Piedmont, Pienza, Pisa, Pistoia, Pitigliano, Polignano a Mare, Pompeii, Pordenone, Porto Cervo, Porto Cesareo, Portoferraio, Portofino, Positano, Prato, Ragusa, Rapallo, Rapolano Terme, Ravenna, Riccione, Rimini, Riomaggiore, Riva del Garda, Rome, Salerno, San Casciano dei Bagni, San Gimignano, Sanremo, Sardinia, Savona, Sestriere, Sicily, Siena, Sinalunga, Siracusa, Sirmione, Sorrento, Sottomarina, Sperlonga, Stresa, Sëlva, Taormina, Taranto, Terracina, Tivoli, Torrita di Siena, Trani, Trapani, Trentino-Alto Adige, Trento, Treviso, Trieste, Tropea, Turin, Tuscany, Umbria, Urbino, Val Gardena, Veneto, Venice, Ventimiglia, Verbania, Vernazza, Verona, Vesuvius, Viareggio, Vicenza, Vieste, Viterbo, etc.
Ivory Coast: Abidjan, Assinie-Mafia, Bouaké, San-Pédro, Yamoussoukro, etc.
Jamaica: Kingston, Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, Runaway Bay, etc.
Japan: Atami, Chiba, Fujisawa, Fukuoka, Furano, Hakodate, Hakone, Hakuba, Hamamatsu, Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Ishigaki, Itō, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kanazawa, Karuizawa, Kashiwa, Kawasaki, Kitakyushu, Kobe, Kusatsu, Kutchan, Kyoto, Lake Suwa, Matsumoto, Miyakojima, Nagasaki, Nagoya, Naha, Nanjō, Nikkō, Okinawa, Onna, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Shizuoka, Takayama, Tokyo, Tsuyama, Yamanouchi, Yokohama, etc.
Jordan: Amman, Aqaba, Irbid, Jerash, Madaba, Petra, Sweimeh, Wadi Musa, Wadi Rum, Zarqa, etc.
Kazakhstan: Aktau, Aktobe, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Burabay, Karagandy, Kokshetau, Kostanay, Lake Balkhash, Oskemen, Pavlodar, Semey, Shymbulak, Shymkent, Taraz, etc.
Kenya: Kisumu, Lake Victoria, Masai Mara, Mombasa, Nairobi, Ukunda, etc.
Kiribati: South Tarawa, etc.
Kongo: Brazzaville, Pointe-Noire, etc.
Kosovo: Pristina, Prizren, etc.
Kuwait: Hawally, Kuwait City, Salmiya, etc.
Kyrgyzstan: Bishkek, Bosteri, Cholpon-Ata, Issyk Kul, Karakol, Osh, etc.
Laos: Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng, Vientiane, etc.
Latvia: Cēsis, Daugavpils, Jelgava, Jūrmala, Liepāja, Riga, Rēzekne, Sigulda, Ventspils, etc.
Lebanon: Baalbeck, Beirut, Byblos, Faraya, Jounieh, Mzaar Kfardebian, Tripoli, etc.
Lesotho: Maseru, etc.
Liberia: Monrovia, etc.
Libya: Benghazi, Tripoli, etc.
Liechtenstein: Schaan, Vaduz, etc.
Lithuania: Druskininkai, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Nida, Palanga, Panevėžys, Trakai, Vilnius, Šiauliai, Šventoji, etc.
Luxembourg: Differdange, Dudelange, Echternach, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg City, Vianden, etc.
Macedonia: Bitola, Mavrovo, Ohrid, Skopje, etc.
Madagascar: Antananarivo, etc.
Malawi: Blantyre, Lilongwe, Zomba, etc.
Malaysia: Borneo, George Town, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Johor, Kedah, Kota Bharu, Kota Kinabalu, Kuah, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan, Kuching, Langkawi, Malacca, Penang, Putrajaya, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Shah Alam, etc.
Maldives: Kaafu Atoll, Malé, etc.
Mali: Bamako, etc.
Malta: Birżebbuġa, Buġibba, Gozo, Gżira, Mellieħa, Paceville, Pembroke, Qawra, Sliema, St. Julian's, St. Paul's Bay, Valletta, etc.
Martinique: Fort-de-France, La Trinité, Le Diamant, Les Trois-Îlets, Sainte-Luce, etc.
Mauritania: Nouakchott, etc.
Mauritius: Port Louis, etc.
Mexico: Acapulco, Akumal, Cabo San Lucas, Cancún, Chetumal, Chichen Itza, Chihuahua, Ciudad Juárez, Cozumel, Cuernavaca, Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Guaymas, Isla Mujeres, Ixtapa, Los Cabos, Manzanillo, Mazatlán, Monterrey, Mérida, Oaxaca, Playa del Carmen, Puebla, Puerto Aventuras, Puerto Escondido, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Peñasco, Puerto Vallarta, Querétaro, Riviera Maya, San Carlos, San Cristóbal de las Casas, San Francisco de Campeche, San Miguel de Allende, San Miguel de Cozumel, Teotihuacan, Tijuana, Toluca, Tulum, Zihuatanejo, etc.
Moldova: Bălți, Chișinău, Tiraspol, etc.
Monaco: Monte Carlo, etc.
Mongolia: Darkhan, Erdenet, Ulaanbaatar, etc.
Montenegro: Bar, Bečići, Bijela, Budva, Cetinje, Dobra Voda, Dobrota, Herceg Novi, Igalo, Kolašin, Kotor, Miločer, Nikšić, Perast, Petrovac, Podgorica, Prčanj, Sutomore, Sveti Stefan, Tivat, Ulcinj, Žabljak, etc.
Montserrat: Plymouth, etc.
Morocco: Agadir, Asilah, Casablanca, Chefchaouen, El Jadida, Essaouira, Fez, Marrakesh, Meknes, Merzouga, Mohammedia, Nador, Ouarzazate, Rabat, Tangier, Taroudant, Tinghir, Tétouan, etc.
Mozambique: Maputo, etc.
Myanmar: Mandalay, Naypyidaw, Nyaung Shwe, Yangon, etc.
Namibia: Rundu, Swakopmund, Walvis Bay, Windhoek, etc.
Nepal: Chitwan, Himalayas, Kathmandu, Lukla, Lumbini, Mount Everest, Nagarkot, Namche Bazaar, Patan, Pokhara, Tengboche, etc.
Netherlands: 's-Hertogenbosch, Alkmaar, Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Delft, Domburg, Dordrecht, Eindhoven, Groningen, Haarlem, Leiden, Maastricht, Nijmegen, Noordwijk, Rotterdam, Texel, The Hague, Utrecht, Valkenburg aan de Geul, Wijk aan Zee, Zandvoort, etc.
New Caledonia: Nouméa, etc.
New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gisborne, Hamilton, Hastings, Invercargill, Kaikoura, Lower Hutt, Napier, Nelson, New Plymouth, North Island, Palmerston North, Porirua, Queenstown, Rotorua, South Island, Taupo, Tauranga, Waiheke Island, Wanaka, Wellington, Whangarei, etc.
Nicaragua: Granada, Managua, etc.
Nigeria: Abuja, Benin City, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Ilorin, Jos, Kaduna, Lagos, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Uyo, etc.
Niue: Alofi, etc.
North Korea: Pyongyang, etc.
Northern Mariana Islands: Saipan, etc.
Norway: Arendal, Aurland, Beitostølen, Bergen, Bodø, Bærum, Fredrikstad, Gardermoen, Geilo, Geirangerfjord, Hardangerfjord, Hemsedal, Kirkenes, Kristiansand, Kristiansund, Larvik, Lillehammer, Lillestrøm, Lofoten, Narvik, Nordkapp, Nordland, Nærøyfjord, Oppdal, Oslo, Rana, Rauma, Røros, Sandnes, Sandvika, Sarpsborg, Sognefjord, Stavanger, Stryn, Svalbard, Svolvær, Tromsø, Trondheim, Vardø, Vestvågøy, Voss, Ålesund, etc.
Oman: Muscat, Nizwa, Salalah, Seeb, etc.
Pakistan: Bhurban, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, etc.
Palau: Koror, Peleliu, etc.
Palestine: Beit Sahour, Bethlehem, Hebron, Jenin, Jericho, Nablus, Ramallah, etc.
Panama: Bocas del Toro, etc.
Papua New Guinea: Port Moresby, etc.
Paraguay: Asunción, Ciudad Del Este, Encarnación, Panama City, etc.
Peru: Arequipa, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Cusco, Huancayo, Huanchaco, Huaraz, Ica, Iquitos, Lima, Machu Picchu, Máncora, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paracas, Pisco, Piura, Puerto Maldonado, Puno, Tacna, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Urubamba, etc.
Philippines: Angeles City, Antipolo, Bacolod, Bacoor, Baguio, Batangas, Bohol, Boracay, Cagayan de Oro, Calamba, Caloocan, Cebu, Coron, Dasmariñas, Davao, Dumaguete, El Nido, General Santos, Iloilo City, Kalibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Las Piñas, Luzon, Mactan, Makati, Mandaue, Manila, Marikina, Mindanao, Muntinlupa, Olongapo, Palawan, Panglao, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, Puerto Galera, Puerto Princesa, Quezon City, Tagaytay, Tagbilaran, Taguig, Valenzuela, Visayas, Zamboanga, etc.
Poland: Augustów, Białka Tatrzańska, Białowieża Forest, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bukowina Tatrzańska, Bydgoszcz, Ciechocinek, Częstochowa, Darłowo, Elbląg, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Giżycko, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Jastarnia, Jastrzębia Góra, Kalisz, Katowice, Kielce, Koszalin, Kołobrzeg, Kraków, Krynica Morska, Krynica-Zdrój, Lublin, Malbork, Mikołajki, Międzyzdroje, Mrągowo, Olsztyn, Opole, Oświęcim, Poznań, Puck, Płock, Radom, Rzeszów, Sopot, Stargard, Szczawnica, Szczecin, Szczyrk, Słubice, Tarnów, Toruń, Tricity, Ustka, Ustroń, Warsaw, Wisła, Wrocław, Władysławowo, Zakopane, Zielona Góra, Łeba, Łódź, Świnoujście, etc.
Portugal: Albufeira, Algarve, Aljezur, Almancil, Armação de Pêra, Azores, Braga, Cabanas de Tavira, Carvoeiro, Cascais, Castro Marim, Coimbra, Estoril, Faro, Figueira da Foz, Funchal, Fátima, Guimarães, Lagoa, Lagos, Lisbon, Loulé, Madeira, Monte Gordo, Nazaré, Olhão, Ponta Delgada, Portimão, Porto, Praia da Luz, Quarteira, Sesimbra, Silves, Sintra, Tavira, Vila Real de Santo António, Vila do Bispo, Vilamoura, Évora, etc.
Puerto Rico: Bayamón, Caguas, Carolina, Mayagüez, Ponce, San Juan, Vieques, etc.
Qatar: Doha, etc.
Romania: Bran, Brașov, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Constanța, Craiova, Poiana Brașov, Sibiu, Sighișoara, Timișoara, Transylvania, etc.
Russia: Abakan, Abrau-Dyurso, Abzakovo, Adler, Altai Republic, Alupka, Alushta, Anadyr, Anapa, Angarsk, Apatity, Arkhangelsk, Arkhipo Osipovka, Arkhyz, Armavir, Astrakhan, Bakhchysarai, Balaklava, Balakovo, Balashikha, Baltic Sea, Barnaul, Belgorod, Belokurikha, Biysk, Black Sea, Blagoveshchensk, Bolshoy Utrish, Bratsk, Bryansk, Caucasian Mineral Waters, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Cherepovets, Cherkessk, Chita, Chornomorske, Crimea, Curonian Spit, Dagestan, Dagomys, Divnomorskoye, Dombay, Domodedovo, Dzerzhinsk, Dzhankhot, Dzhemete, Dzhubga, Elektrostal, Elista, Engels, Estosadok, Feodosia, Foros, Gaspra, Gatchina, Gelendzhik, Golden Ring, Golubitskaya, Gorky Gorod, Gornaya Karusel, Gorno-Altaysk, Goryachy Klyuch, Grozny, Gurzuf, Irkutsk, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Kabardinka, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kamchatka, Kamensk-Uralsky, Karelia, Kazan, Kemerovo, Kerch, Khabarovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Khibiny, Khimki, Khosta, Kirov, Kirovsk, Kislovodsk, Kizhi, Koktebel, Kolomna, Kolpino, Komsomolsk on Amur, Konakovo, Koreiz, Korobitsyno, Korolev, Kostroma, Krasnaya Polyana, Krasnodar Krai, Krasnodar, Krasnogorsk, Krasnoyarsk, Kudepsta, Kurgan, Kursk, Kyzyl, Lake Baikal, Lake Seliger, Lazarevskoye, Lipetsk, Listvyanka, Loo, Lyubertsy, Magadan, Magnitogorsk, Makhachkala, Massandra, Matsesta, Maykop, Miass, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow, Mount Elbrus, Murmansk, Murom, Mytishchi, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nakhodka, Nalchik, Naryan-Mar, Nebug, Nizhnekamsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Norilsk, Novokuznetsk, Novorossiysk, Novosibirsk, Novyi Svit, Novyy Urengoy, Obninsk, Odintsovo, Olginka, Omsk, Orenburg, Orsk, Oryol, Partenit, Penza, Pereslavl Zalessky, Perm, Pervouralsk, Petergof, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Petrozavodsk, Plyos, Podolsk, Popovka, Prielbrusye, Primorsko-Akhtarsk, Pskov, Pulkovo, Pushkin, Pushkino, Pyatigorsk, Repino, Rosa Khutor, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Rybachye, Rybinsk, Saint Petersburg, Sakhalin, Saky, Salekhard, Samara, Saransk, Saratov, Sea of Azov, Sergiyev Posad, Serpukhov, Sestroretsk, Sevastopol, Shakhty, Sheregesh, Sheremetyevo, Siberia, Simeiz, Simferopol, Smolensk, Sochi, Solovetsky Islands, Sortavala, Stary Oskol, Stavropol, Sterlitamak, Sudak, Sukko, Surgut, Suzdal, Svetlogorsk, Syktyvkar, Syzran, Taganrog, Taman, Tambov, Tarusa, Temryuk, Terskol, Tobolsk, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Torzhok, Tuapse, Tula, Tver, Tyumen, Ufa, Uglich, Ukhta, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Usinsk, Ussuriysk, Utes, Valaam, Valday, Vardane, Velikiye Luki, Veliky Novgorod, Veliky Ustyug, Vityazevo, Vladikavkaz, Vladimir, Vladivostok, Vnukovo International Airport, Volga, Volgodonsk, Volgograd, Vologda, Volzhskiy, Vorkuta, Voronezh, Vyborg, Yakhroma, Yakornaya Shchel, Yakutsk, Yalta, Yaroslavl, Yekaterinburg, Yelets, Yenisei, Yessentuki, Yevpatoria, Yeysk, Yoshkar-Ola, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Zavidovo, Zelenogradsk, Zheleznovodsk, Zhukovsky, Zvenigorod, etc.
Rwanda: Butare, Gisenyi, Kibuye, Kigali, etc.
Réunion: Saint-Denis, etc.
Saint Barthélemy: Gustavia, etc.
Saint Kitts and Nevis: Basseterre, etc.
Saint Lucia: Anse La Raye, Castries, Gros Islet, Soufrière, etc.
Saint Martin:, etc.
Saint Pierre and Miquelon: Saint Pierre, etc.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Kingstown, etc.
Samoa: Apia, etc.
San Marino: City of San Marino, etc.
Saudi Arabia: Abha, Al Khobar, Buraydah, Dammam, Jeddah, Jizan, Jubail, Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, Ta'if, Tabuk, Yanbu, etc.
Senegal: Dakar, etc.
Serbia: Belgrade, Kopaonik, Niš, Novi Sad, Palić, Stara Planina, Subotica, Zlatibor, etc.
Seychelles: La Digue, Mahé, Praslin, etc.
Sierra Leone: Freetown, etc.
Singapore: Changi, Sentosa, etc.
Sint Maarten:, etc.
Slovakia: Bratislava, Jasná, Košice, Liptov, Tatranská Lomnica, Vysoké Tatry, Štrbské Pleso, etc.
Slovenia: Bled, Bohinj, Bovec, Kranjska Gora, Ljubljana, Maribor, Piran, Portorož, Rogaška Slatina, etc.
Solomon Islands: Honiara, etc.
Somalia: Mogadishu, etc.
Somaliland: Hargeisa, etc.
South Africa: Ballito, Benoni, Bloemfontein, Boksburg, Cape Town, Drakensberg, Durban, East London, George, Johannesburg, Kempton Park, Kimberley, Knysna, Kruger National Park, Marloth Park, Mossel Bay, Nelspruit, Pietermaritzburg, Plettenberg Bay, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, Potchefstroom, Pretoria, Rustenburg, Sandton, Stellenbosch, Umhlanga, etc.
South Korea: Busan, Cheongju, Daegu, Daejeon, Gangneung, Gapyeong, Gwangju, Gwangyang, Gyeongju, Incheon, Jejudo, Jeonju, Pyeongchang, Seogwipo, Seoul, Sokcho, Suwon, Ulsan, Yangyang, Yeosu, etc.
Spain: A Coruña, Alcúdia, Algeciras, Alicante, Almería, Altea, Andalusia, Antequera, Aragon, Asturias, Ayamonte, Baiona, Balearic Islands, Barbate, Barcelona, Basque Country, Benalmádena, Benidorm, Benissa, Besalú, Bilbao, Blanes, Buñol, Cadaqués, Cala d'Or, Calella, Calonge, Calp, Calvià, Cambados, Cambrils, Canary Islands, Cangas de Onís, Cantabria, Cartagena, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, Chiclana de la Frontera, Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada, Costa del Maresme, Costa del Sol, Cádiz, Córdoba, Dénia, El Puerto de Santa María, Empuriabrava, Estepona, Figueres, Formentera, Fuerteventura, Galicia, Gijón, Girona, Gran Canaria, Granada, Ibiza, Jerez de la Frontera, L'Escala, L'Estartit, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, La Pineda, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Llançà, Lleida, Lloret de Mar, Madrid, Magaluf, Malgrat de Mar, Mallorca, Marbella, Maspalomas, Menorca, Mijas, Mojácar, Moraira, Murcia, Málaga, Navarre, Nerja, O Grove, Ourense, Oviedo, Palma Nova, Palma de Mallorca, Pals, Poio, Pollença, Pontevedra, PortAventura, Portonovo, Ronda, Roquetas de Mar, Roses, Salamanca, Salou, San Sebastian, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Santander, Santiago de Compostela, Santillana del Mar, Sanxenxo, Seville, Sidges, Sierra Nevada, Tarifa, Tarragona, Tenerife, Toledo, Torremolinos, Torrevieja, Torroella de Montgrí, Tossa de Mar, Valencia, Vigo, Vélez-Málaga, Xàbia, Zaragoza, etc.
Sri Lanka: Anuradhapura, Bentota, Beruwala, Colombo, Dambulla, Galle, Hikkaduwa, Jaffna, Kandy, Mirissa, Negombo, Nuwara Eliya, Sigiriya, Tangalle, Trincomalee, Unawatuna, Weligama, etc.
Sudan: Khartoum, Port Sudan, etc.
Suriname: Lelydorp, Nieuw Nickerie, Paramaribo, etc.
Swaziland: Lobamba, Mbabane, etc.
Sweden: Bohuslän, Borgholm, Borlänge, Borås, Dalarna, Eskilstuna, Falkenberg, Falun, Gothenburg, Gotland, Gävle, Halmstad, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Kalmar, Karlshamn, Karlskrona, Karlstad, Kiruna, Kristianstad, Lidingö, Linköping, Luleå, Lund, Malmö, Norrköping, Oskarshamn, Simrishamn, Solna, Stenungsund, Stockholm, Sundsvall, Södertälje, Trollhättan, Täby, Uddevalla, Umeå, Uppsala, Vimmerby, Visby, Västervik, Västerås, Växjö, Ystad, Ängelholm, Åre, Öland, Örebro, Östersund, etc.
Switzerland: Adelboden, Andermatt, Anzère, Arosa, Ascona, Basel, Bellinzona, Bern, Bettmeralp, Celerina, Château-d'Œx, Crans-Montana, Davos, Engadin, Engelberg, Falera, Flims, Fribourg, Geneva, Grindelwald, Gryon, Grächen, Gstaad, Haute-Nendaz, Interlaken, Jungfrau, Klosters, Laax, Lake Maggiore, Lausanne, Lauterbrunnen, Lenzerheide, Les Diablerets, Leukerbad, Leysin, Locarno, Lucerne, Lugano, Matterhorn, Meiringen, Montreux, Nendaz, Neuchâtel, Pontresina, Portes du Soleil, Riederalp, Saanen, Saas-Fee, Samnaun, Scuol, Sierre, Silvaplana, Sion, St. Gallen, St. Moritz, Swiss Alps, Ticino, Valais, Valbella, Verbier, Vevey, Veysonnaz, Villars-sur-Ollon, Vitznau, Wengen, Zermatt, Zug, Zürich, etc.
Syria: Aleppo, Damascus, Deir ez-Zor, Latakia, Palmyra, Tartus, etc.
Taiwan: Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Taipei, etc.
Tajikistan: Dushanbe, Isfara, Khujand, etc.
Tanzania: Dar es Salaam, Mount Kilimanjaro, Serengeti, Zanzibar, etc.
Thailand: Ayutthaya, Bangkok, Cha-Am, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Chonburi, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi, Karon, Khao Sok, Ko Chang, Ko Lanta, Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Krabi, Pai, Patong, Pattaya, Phi Phi Islands, Phuket, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Ranong, River Kwai, Udon Thani, etc.
Togo: Lomé, etc.
Tonga: Nukuʻalofa, Tunis, etc.
Trinidad and Tobago: Port of Spain, etc.
Tunisia: Djerba, Hammamet, Midoun, Monastir, Port El Kantaoui, Sousse, etc.
Turkey: Adana, Afyonkarahisar, Akyaka, Alacati, Alanya, Ankara, Antakya, Antalya, Assos, Avanos, Ayvalık, Beldibi, Belek, Bodrum, Bozcaada, Bursa, Büyükada, Cappadocia, Dalyan, Datça, Denizli, Didim, Edirne, Ephesus, Erzincan, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Fethiye, Gaziantep, Gebze, Göcek, Göreme, Göynük, Hierapolis, Istanbul, Kalkan, Kayseri, Kaş, Kemer, Konakli, Konya, Kuşadası, Kütahya, Lara, Mahmutlar, Manavgat, Manisa, Marmaris, Mersin, Muğla, Nevşehir, Olympos, Palandöken, Pamukkale, Prince Islands, Samsun, Sapanca, Sarigerme, Sarıkamış, Selimiye, Selçuk, Side, Tarsus, Tekirova, Trabzon, Troy, Turgutlu, Turgutreis, Turkish Riviera, Uludağ, Uçhisar, Uçhisar, Van, Yalova, Yalıkavak, Çamyuva, Çanakkale, Çeşme, Çıralı, Ölüdeniz, Ürgüp, İskenderun, İzmir, İzmit, İçmeler, Şanlıurfa, etc.
Turkmenistan: Ashgabat, Avaza, etc.
Turks and Caicos Islands: Cockburn Town, North Caicos, Pine Cay, Providenciales, etc.
Tuvalu: Funafuti, etc.
Uganda: Kampala, etc.
Ukraine: Berdiansk, Berehove, Bila Tserkva, Boryspil, Bukovel, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kamianets-Podilskyi, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Kiev, Koblevo, Kremenchuk, Kropyvnytskyi, Kryvyi Rih, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Mariupol, Melitopol, Mukachevo, Mykolaiv, Odessa, Poltava, Polyana, Rivne, Skhidnytsia, Slavske, Sumy, Ternopil, Truskavets, Uzhgorod, Vinnytsia, Yaremche, Yasinya, Zaporizhia, Zatoka, Zhytomyr, etc.
United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dibba, Dubai, Fujairah, Palm Jumeirah, Persian Gulf, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Sir Bani Yas Island, Umm al-Quwain, etc.
United Kingdom: Aberdeen, Bath, Belfast, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Bradford, Brighton, Bristol, Brixham, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Channel Tunnel, Cheltenham, Chester, Cornwall, Coventry, Cumbria, Derry, Devon, Dorset, Dover, Eastbourne, Edinburgh, England, English Channel, Exeter, Folkestone, Fort William, Gatwick, Glasgow, Hampshire, Harrogate, Heathrow, Inverness, Isle of Wight, Kent, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Llandudno, London, Manchester, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Newquay, Northern Ireland, Norwich, Nottingham, Oban, Oxford, Paignton, Plymouth, Portmeirion, Portsmouth, Reading, Sandown, Scarborough, Scotland, Shanklin, Sheffield, Somerset, Southampton, St Albans, Stoke-on-Trent, Stonehenge, Sussex, Swansea, Torquay, Wales, Whitby, Windsor, Woking, York, etc.
United States: Akron, Alabama, Alaska, Albany, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Anaheim, Anchorage, Ann Arbor, Arizona, Arkansas, Arlington, Aspen, Atlanta, Aurora, Austin, Bakersfield, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Beaver Creek, Berkeley, Big Bear Lake, Billings, Biloxi, Birmingham, Boca Raton, Boise, Boston, Breckenridge, Brooklyn, Buffalo, California, Carlsbad, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Chandler, Charlotte, Chesapeake, Cheyenne, Chicago, Chula Vista, Cincinnati, Clearwater, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Columbus Georgia, Columbus, Connecticut, Corpus Christi, Costa Mesa, Cupertino, Dallas, Dana Point, Daytona Beach, Death Valley, Delaware, Delray Beach, Denver, Des Moines, Destin, Detroit, Durham, El Paso, Estes Park, Fargo, Fayetteville, Florida, Fontana, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Walton Beach, Fort Wayne, Fort Worth, Fremont, Fresno, Galveston, Garland, Georgia, Gilbert, Glendale, Grand Canyon, Grand Rapids, Grand Teton, Great Smoky Mountains, Greensboro, Gulfport, Hawaii, Henderson, Hialeah, Hollywood, Honolulu, Hot Springs, Houston, Huntington Beach, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Indianapolis, Iowa, Irving, Jackson Mississippi, Jackson Wyoming, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Juneau, Kansas City, Kansas, Kentucky, Key Largo, Key West, La Jolla, Laguna Beach, Lahaina, Lake Tahoe, Laredo, Las Vegas, Lexington, Lincoln, Little Rock, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Louisiana, Louisville, Lubbock, Madison, Maine, Malibu, Mammoth Lakes, Manhattan, Marathon, Maryland, Massachusetts, Memphis, Menlo Park, Mesa, Mexico City, Miami Beach, Miami, Michigan, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Moab, Modesto, Montana, Monterey, Montgomery, Moreno Valley, Mountain View, Myrtle Beach, Napa, Naples, Nashville, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New Orleans, New York City, New York, Newark, Newport Beach, Newport, Norfolk, North Carolina, North Dakota, North Las Vegas, Oakland, Ocean City, Oceanside, Ohio, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Omaha, Oregon, Orlando, Oxnard, Palm Coast, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Palo Alto, Panama City Beach, Park City, Pasadena, Pennsylvania, Pensacola, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Plano, Pompano Beach, Portland, Portland, Providence, Raleigh, Redwood City, Reno, Rhode Island, Richmond, Riverside, Rochester, Rocky Mountains, Sacramento, Saint Paul, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo, Sanibel, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Santa Fe, Santa Monica, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Savannah, Scottsdale, Seattle, Shreveport, Silicon Valley, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Lake Tahoe, Spokane, Springfield, Squaw Valley, St. Augustine, St. Louis, St. Petersburg, Steamboat Springs, Stockton, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunnyvale, Syracuse, Tacoma, Tallahassee, Tampa, Telluride, Tennessee, Texas, Thousand Oaks, Toledo, Tucson, Tulsa, Utah, Vail, Vermont, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Waikiki, Walnut Creek, Washington D.C., Washington, West Palm Beach, West Virginia, Wichita, Winston-Salem, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yellowstone, Yonkers, Yosemite, Zion, etc.
Uruguay: Colonia del Sacramento, La Barra, La Paloma, Maldonado, Montevideo, Piriápolis, Punta del Este, Salto, etc.
Uzbekistan: Bukhara, Fergana, Khiva, Kokand, Navoiy, Samarkand, Tashkent, Urgench, etc.
Vanuatu: Port Vila, etc.
Venezuela: Caracas, Isla Margarita, Maracaibo, Porlamar, etc.
Vietnam: Cát Bà Island, Cần Thơ, Da Lat, Da Nang, Haiphong, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Huế, Hạ Long, Hội An, Long Hải, Mỹ Tho, Nha Trang, Ninh Bình, Phan Thiết, Phú Quốc, Qui Nhơn, Rạch Giá, Sa Pa, Tuần Châu, Vũng Tàu, Đồng Hới, etc.
Yemen: Aden, Sana'a, etc.
Zambia: Livingstone, Lusaka, etc.
Zimbabwe: Bulawayo, Harare, Mutare, Victoria Falls, etc.