- 19th century
- 20th century
- 21st century
|1982 by topic
- Home video
- Rail transport
- Video gaming
- People's Republic of China
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
|Lists of leaders
- Sovereign states
- Sovereign state leaders
- Territorial governors
- Religious leaders
|Birth and death categories
|Establishments and disestablishments categories
1982 in various calendars
|Ab urbe condita
|Balinese saka calendar
|British Regnal year
||30 Eliz. 2 – 31 Eliz. 2
||辛酉年 (Metal Rooster)
4678 or 4618
- to -
壬戌年 (Water Dog)
4679 or 4619
| - Vikram Samvat
| - Shaka Samvat
| - Kali Yuga
||Gregorian minus 13 days
|Thai solar calendar
2108 or 1727 or 955
- to -
2109 or 1728 or 956
||378691200 – 410227199
1982 was a common year starting on Friday of the Gregorian calendar, the 1982nd year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 982nd year of the 2nd millennium, the 82nd year of the 20th century, and the 3rd year of the 1980s decade.
- January 1 – New ITV franchises, Central, TVS and TSW, are launched.
- January 7 – The Commodore 64 8-bit home computer is launched by Commodore International in Las Vegas (released in August); it becomes the all-time best-selling single personal computer model.
- January 8 – AT&T Corporation agrees to break up and divest itself of 22 subdivisions.
- January 11 – Mark Thatcher, son of British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, disappears in the Sahara during the Dakar Rally; he is rescued January 14.
- January 11 – January 17 – A brutal cold snap sends temperatures to all-time record lows in dozens of cities throughout the Midwestern United States.
- January 13 – Shortly after takeoff, Air Florida Flight 90 crashes into Washington, D.C.'s 14th Street Bridge and falls into the Potomac River, killing 78. On the same day, a Washington Metro train derails to the north, killing 3 (the system's first fatal accident).
- January 17 – Cold Sunday sweeps over the northern United States.
- January 18 – 1982 Thunderbirds Indian Springs Diamond Crash: Four Northrop T-38 aircraft of the United States Air Force Thunderbirds Demonstration Squadron crash at Indian Springs Air Force Auxiliary Field, Nevada, killing all 4 pilots.
- January 24 – Super Bowl XVI saw the San Francisco 49ers and their game's MVP Joe Montana finally captured their first NFL championship by beating the Cincinnati Bengals 26-21 at Detroit's Pontiac Silverdome.
- January 26
- Mauno Koivisto is elected President of Finland.
- Unemployment in the United Kingdom increases by 129,918 to 3,070,621, a post-war record number.
- January 27 – The Garret FitzGerald government of the Republic of Ireland is defeated 82–81 on its budget; the 22nd Dáil Éireann is dissolved.
- January 28 – United States Army Brigadier General James L. Dozier is rescued by the Italian anti-terrorism Nucleo Operativo Centrale di Sicurezza (NOCS) force after being held captive for 42 days by the Red Brigades.
- January 30 – The first computer virus, the Elk Cloner, written by 15-year old Rich Skrenta, is found. It infects Apple II computers via floppy disk.
- February 1 – Senegal and Gambia form a loose Senegambia Confederation.
- February 2 – The Hama massacre begins in Syria.
- February 3 – Syrian president Hafez al-Assad orders the army to purge the city of Harran of the Muslim Brotherhood.
- February 5 – London-based Laker Airways collapses, leaving 6,000 stranded passengers and debts of $270 million.
- February 7 – Iraqi club Al-Shorta win the 1982 Arab Club Champions Cup with a 4–2 aggregate win over Al-Nejmeh in the final.
- February 9 – Japan Airlines Flight 350 crashes in Tokyo Bay due to thrust reversal on approach to Tokyo International Airport, killing 24 among the 174 people on board.
- February 15 – The oil platform Ocean Ranger sinks during a storm off the coast of Newfoundland, killing all 84 rig workers aboard.
- February 18 – The Republic of Ireland general election gives a boost to Fianna Fáil.
- February 19 – The DeLorean Motor Company Car Factory in Belfast is put into receivership.
- February 24 – In South Africa, 22 National Party MPs led by Andries Treurnicht vote for no confidence in P. W. Botha.
- February 25 – The European Court of Human Rights rules that teachers who cane, belt or tase children against the wishes of their parents are in breach of the Human Rights Convention.
- February 27 – Atlanta murders of 1979–81: Wayne Williams is convicted of murdering 2 adult men and is sentenced to two consecutive life terms.
- February 28 – Adobe Systems was founded.
- March 3 – Elizabeth II opens the Barbican Centre in London.
- March 9 – Charles Haughey becomes Taoiseach of the Republic of Ireland.
- March 10
- The United States places an embargo on Libyan oil imports, alleging Libyan support for terrorist groups.
- Syzygy: All 8 planets align on the same side of the Sun (see also The Jupiter Effect).
- March 16 – In Newport, Rhode Island, Claus von Bülow is found guilty of the attempted murder of his wife.
- March 18 – Mary Whitehouse's private prosecution of The Romans in Britain collapses.
- March 26 – A ground-breaking ceremony for the Vietnam Veterans Memorial is held in Washington, D.C.
- March 29
- Royal Assent is given to the Canada Act 1982, setting the stage for the repatriation of the Canadian Constitution on April 17.
- The 54th Academy Awards, hosted by Johnny Carson, are held at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion in Los Angeles. Chariots of Fire wins Best Picture and 3 other Academy Awards.
- April 2 – The Falklands War begins: Argentina invades and occupies the Falkland Islands.
- April 4 – Mexico's children's festival "Juguemos a Cantar" takes place and ends its first run on May 2 .
- April 6 – A blizzard unprecedented in size for April dumps 1–2 feet of snow on the northeastern United States, closing schools and businesses, snarling traffic, and canceling several major league baseball games.
- April 17 – By Proclamation of the Queen of Canada on Parliament Hill, Canada patriates its constitution, gaining full political independence from the United Kingdom; included is the country's first entrenched bill of rights.
- April 20 – Pitfall! is released for the Atari 2600, which is genera, becomes the dominate genera in the gaming industry, until Nintendo 64's release of Banjo-Tooie, on November 20 2000.
- April 23 – Dennis Wardlow, mayor of Key West, Florida, declares the independent "Conch Republic" for a day.
- April 24 – German singer Nicole wins the Eurovision Song Contest 1982 for Germany, with the song "Ein Bisschen Frieden".
- April 25 – Israel completes its withdrawal from the Sinai Peninsula in accordance with the Egypt–Israel Peace Treaty of 1979.
- April 26 – Falklands War: British troops retake South Georgia during Operation Paraquet.
- April 30 – The Bijon Setu massacre takes place in India.
- May 1 – A crowd of over 100,000 attends the first day of the 1982 World's Fair in Knoxville, Tennessee, which is kicked off with an address by President Ronald Reagan. Over 11 million people attend during its 6-month run.
- May 2
- Falklands War: The nuclear submarine HMS Conqueror sinks the Argentine cruiser General Belgrano, killing 323 sailors. Operation Algeciras, an attempt to destroy a Royal Navy warship in Gibraltar, fails.
- The Weather Channel airs on cable television for the first time.
- May 4 – Falklands War: HMS Sheffield is hit by an Exocet missile, and burns out of control; 20 sailors are killed. The ship sinks on May 10.
- May 5 – A Unabomber bomb explodes in the computer science department at Vanderbilt University; secretary Janet Smith is injured.
- May 8 – French-Canadian racing driver Gilles Villeneuve is killed during qualifying for the Belgian Grand Prix.
- May 12
- Spanish priest Juan María Fernández y Krohn tries to stab Pope John Paul II with a bayonet during the latter's pilgrimage to the shrine at Fátima.
- Braniff International Airways is declared bankrupt and ceases all flights.
- May 16 – The New York Islanders sweep the Vancouver Canucks in 4 games to win the 1982 Stanley Cup Final.
- May 18 – Falklands War: The British Special Air Service launches an operation to destroy three Argentinean Exocet missiles and five Super Étendard fighter-bombers in mainland Argentina. It fails when the Argentineans discover about the plot.
- May 21
- Falklands War: HMS Ardent is sunk by Argentine aircraft, killing 22 sailors.
- The International Maritime Organization (IMO) is established.
- May 23 – Falklands War: HMS Antelope is lost.
- May 24
- Iranian troops retake Khorramshahr.
- KGB head Yuri Andropov is appointed to the Secretariat of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- May 25 – British ships HMS Coventry and SS Atlantic Conveyor are sunk during the Falklands War; Coventry by two A-4C Skyhawks and the latter sunk by an Exocet.
- May 26
- Aston Villa wins the European Cup, beating Bayern Munich 1–0 after a 69-minute goal by Peter Withe in Rotterdam.
- Kielder Water, an artificial lake in Northumberland, is opened.
- May 27
- Tottenham Hotspur F.C. wins the FA Cup, beating Queens Park Rangers 1–0 in a replay.
- Conservative candidate Tim Smith holds the seat of Beaconsfield in a by-election. The Labour Party candidate is future Prime Minister Tony Blair.
- May 28 – Pope John Paul II's visit to the United Kingdom, the first by a reigning pope, begins.
- May 28 – 29 – Falklands War: Battle of Goose Green: British forces defeat a larger Argentine force.
- May 30
- Spain becomes the 16th member of NATO and the first nation to enter the alliance since West Germany's admission in 1955.
- Indianapolis 500: In what Indianapolis Motor Speedway historian Donald Davidson and Speedway public address announcer Tom Carnegie later call the greatest moment in the track's history, 1973 winner Gordon Johncock wins his second race over 1979 winner Rick Mears by 0.16 seconds. Leading to the closest finish to this date, Mears drew alongside Johncock with a lap remaining, after erasing a seemingly insurmountable advantage of more than 11 seconds in the final 10 laps.
- Hussain Muhammad Ershad seizes power in Bangladesh.
- Cal Ripken, Jr. plays the first of what eventually becomes his record-breaking streak of 2,632 consecutive Major League Baseball games.
- June 6
- The 1982 Lebanon War begins: Forces under Israeli Defense Minister Ariel Sharon invade southern Lebanon in their "Operation Peace for the Galilee," eventually reaching as far north as the capital Beirut.
- The United Nations Security Council votes to demand that Israel withdraw its troops from Lebanon.
- June 8
- President Ronald Reagan becomes the first American chief executive to address a joint session of the British Parliament.
- Falklands War: British ship RFA Sir Galahad is destroyed during the Bluff Cove Air Attacks
- VASP Flight 168, a Boeing 727 passenger jet, crashes into forest Fortaleza, killing 137.
- June 11 – E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial is released in the United States, which would become the biggest box-office hit for the rest of the decade.
- June 12 – The Nuclear Disarmament Rally, an event against nuclear weapon proliferation, draws 750,000 to New York City's Central Park. Jackson Browne, James Taylor, Bruce Springsteen, and Linda Ronstadt attend. An international convocation at The Cathedral of St. John the Divine features prominent peace activists from around the world and afterward participants march on Fifth Avenue to Central Park for the rally.
- June 13
- The 1982 FIFA World Cup begins in Spain.
- Fahd becomes King of Saudi Arabia upon the death of his brother, Khalid.
- June 14 – Falklands War: Argentine forces in the capital, Stanley, conditionally surrender to British forces.
- June 18 – Argentine military dictator Leopoldo Galtieri resigns, in the wake of his country's defeat in the Falklands War.
- June 19 – The body of "God's Banker", Roberto Calvi, chairman of Banco Ambrosiano, is found hanging beneath Blackfriars Bridge in London.
- June 21 – Prince William is born at St Mary's Hospital in Paddington, West London.
- June 24 – British Airways Flight 9 suffers a temporary four-engine flameout and damage to the exterior of the plane, after flying through the otherwise undetected ash plume from Indonesia's Mount Galunggung.
- June 25 – The Institute for Puerto Rican Policy is founded in New York City to research and advocate for Puerto Rican and Latino community issues. In 2006, it changes its name to the National Institute for Latino Policy.
- June 30 – The Equal Rights Amendment falls short of the 38 states needed to pass; Phyllis Schlafly and other leaders of the Christian right take credit for its defeat.
- July 2
- Larry Walters, a.k.a. Lawn Chair Larry, flies 16,000 feet (4,900 m) above Long Beach, California, in a lawn chair with weather balloons attached.
- Roy Jenkins is elected Leader of the Social Democratic Party.
- July 3 – ASLEF train drivers in the United Kingdom go on strike over hours of work; they return to work on July 18.
- July 4 – Four Iranian diplomats are kidnapped upon Israel's invasion of Lebanon.
- July 6 – A lunar eclipse (umbral duration 236 min and total duration 106 min, the longest of the 20th century) occurs.
- July 9
- Pan Am Flight 759 (Boeing 727) crashes in Kenner, Louisiana, killing all 146 on board and 8 on the ground.
- Intruder Michael Fagan breaches Buckingham Palace security as far as into the bedroom of Elizabeth II.
- July 11 – Italy beats West Germany 3–1 to win the 1982 FIFA World Cup in Spain.
- July 12 – Checker Motors Corporation ceases production of automobiles.
- July 15 – Geoffrey Prime, a GCHQ civil servant, is remanded in custody on charges under the Official Secrets Act 1911.
- July 16 – In New York City, the Reverend Sun Myung Moon is sentenced to 18 months in prison and fined $25,000 for tax fraud and conspiracy to obstruct justice.
- July 19 – William Whitelaw, Home Secretary, announces that Michael Trestrail (the Queen's bodyguard) has resigned from the Metropolitan Police Service over a relationship with a male prostitute.
- July 20 – Hyde Park and Regent's Park bombings: the Provisional IRA detonates 2 bombs in central London, killing 8 soldiers, wounding 47 people, and leading to the deaths of 7 horses.
- July 21 – HMS Hermes, the Royal Navy flagship during the Falklands War, returns home to Portsmouth to a hero's welcome.
- July 23
- The International Whaling Commission decides to end commercial whaling by 1985–1986.
- A coroner's jury returns a verdict of suicide on Roberto Calvi, who was found hanging under Blackfriars Bridge.
- Torrential rain and mudslides in Nagasaki, Japan destroy bridges and kill 299.
- On a movie set, the Twilight Zone actor Vic Morrow and 2 child actors die in a helicopter stunt accident.
- July 31 – In Beaune, France, 53 persons, 46 of them children, die in a highway accident (France's worst).
- August 1 – Attempted coup against government of Daniel Arap Moi in Kenya.
- August 4 – The United Nations Security Council votes to censure Israel because its troops are still in Lebanon.
- August 7 – Italian Prime Minister Giovanni Spadolini resigns.
- August 12 – Mexico announces it is unable to pay its large foreign debt, triggering a debt crisis that quickly spreads throughout Latin America.
- August 13 – In Hong Kong, health warnings on cigarette packets are made statutory.
- August 17 – The first compact discs (CDs) are produced in Germany.
- August 20 – Lebanese Civil War: A multinational force lands in Beirut to oversee the PLO withdrawal from Lebanon. French troops arrive August 21, U.S. Marines August 25.
- September 1 – The United States Air Force Space Command is founded.
- September 3 – Italian general Carlo Alberto Dalla Chiesa is killed in a Mafia ambush.
- September 5 – Iowa paperboy Johnny Gosch is kidnapped.
- September 14 – Lebanese President-elect Bachir Gemayel is assassinated in Beirut.
- September 18 – A Lebanese Christian militia (the Phalange) kill thousands of Palestinians in the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps in West Beirut, the massacre is a response to the assassination of president-elect, Bachir Gemayel four days earlier.
- September 19 – The first emoticons are posted by Scott Fahlman.
- September 21
- The first International Day of Peace is proclaimed by the (United Nations).
- The National Football League Players Association calls a strike, the first in-season work stoppage in the National Football League's 63-year history. The strike lasts for 57 days, reduces the regular season from 16 games to 9, and forces an expanded 16-team playoff tournament.
- September 23 – Amine Gemayel, brother of Bachir, is elected president of Lebanon.
- September 24 – The Wimpy Operation, first act of armed resistance against Israeli troops in Beirut.
- September 25 – In Israel, 400,000 marchers demand the resignation of Prime Minister Menachem Begin.
- September 26 – Thermals take Australian parachutist Rich Collins up to 2,800 metres (9,200 ft) during a jump; he almost blacks out due to lack of oxygen. He releases his main parachute to fall to lower altitude and lands by his reserve parachute.
- September 29 – October 1 – The Chicago Tylenol murders occur when 7 people in the Chicago area die after ingesting capsules laced with potassium cyanide.
- October 1
- Helmut Kohl replaces Helmut Schmidt as Chancellor of Germany through a constructive vote of no confidence.
- In Orlando, Florida, Walt Disney World opens the second largest theme park, EPCOT Center, to the public for the first time.
- Sony launches the first consumer compact disc (CD) player (model CDP-101).
- October 4
- Glenn Gould, Canadian pianist, dies from a stroke. Later, his recently re-recorded "Aria" from the Goldberg Variations, by J.S. Bach, is played at the end of his funeral service.
- October 8
- Poland bans Solidarity after having suspended it on 13 December 1981.
- After six years in opposition, Social Democrat Olof Palme becomes once again Prime Minister of Sweden .
- October 11 – The Mary Rose, flagship of Henry VIII of England that sank in 1545, is raised from the Solent.
- October 12 – Thorbjörn Fälldin returns as Prime Minister of Sweden .
- October 13 – The Ford Sierra is launched in Europe, replacing the Ford Cortina (which was known as the Ford Taunus on continental Europe).
- October 19 – John DeLorean is arrested for selling cocaine to undercover FBI agents (he is later found not guilty due to entrapment).
- October 20 – Luzhniki disaster: During the UEFA Cup match between FC Spartak Moscow and HFC Haarlem, 66 people are crushed to death.
- October 27
- In Canada, Dominion Day is officially renamed Canada Day.
- The Homosexual Offences (Northern Ireland) Order 1982 comes into effect, decriminalising homosexuality in Northern Ireland for those aged 18 or older.
- October 28 – The Socialist Party wins the election in Spain; Felipe González is elected Prime Minister.
- November 2 – Channel 4, a British public-service television broadcaster, is launched, with Richard Whiteley's Countdown being the first program to be broadcast.
- November 3
- A gasoline or petrol tanker explodes in the Salang Tunnel in Afghanistan, killing at least 176 people.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average surges 43.41 points, or 4.25%, to close at 1,065.49, its first all-time high in more than 9 years. It last hit a record on January 11, 1973, when the average closed at 1,051.70. The points gain is the biggest ever up to this point.
- November 6 – Cameroon president Ahmadou Ahidjo resigns, replaced by Paul Biya.
- November 7 – The Thames Barrier is first publicly demonstrated.
- November 8 – Kenan Evren becomes the seventh president of Turkey as a result of constitution referendum. His former title was head of state.
- November 11 – In Lebanon, the first Tyre headquarters bombing kills between 89 and 102 people.
- November 12 – In the Soviet Union, former KGB head Yuri Andropov is selected to become the general secretary of the Soviet Communist Party's Central Committee, succeeding the late Leonid I. Brezhnev.
- November 13 – The Vietnam Veterans Memorial is dedicated in Washington, D.C., after a march to its site by thousands of Vietnam War veterans.
- November 14 – The leader of Poland's outlawed Solidarity movement, Lech Wałęsa, is released from 11 months of internment near the Soviet border.
- November 20
- The General Union of Ecuadorian Workers (UGTE) is founded.
- University of California, Berkeley executes "The Play" in a college football game against Stanford. Completing a wacky 57-yard kickoff return that includes five laterals, Kevin Moen runs through Stanford band members who had prematurely come onto the field. His touchdown stands and California wins 25–20.
- November 25 – The Minneapolis Thanksgiving Day fire destroys an entire city block of downtown Minneapolis, including the headquarters of Northwestern National Bank.
- November 27 – Yasuhiro Nakasone becomes Prime Minister of Japan.
- November 28
- Representatives from 88 countries gather in Geneva to discuss world trade and ways to work toward aspects of free trade.
- The Edmonton Eskimos win an unprecedented 5th consecutive Grey Cup; a feat yet unaccomplished by any professional football franchise to win the 70th Grey Cup defeating the Toronto Argonauts 32-16.
- December 1 – Miguel de la Madrid takes office as President of Mexico.
- December 2 – At the University of Utah, 61-year-old retired dentist Barney Clark becomes the first person to receive a permanent artificial heart (he lives for 112 days with the device).
- December 3 – A final soil sample is taken from the site of Times Beach, Missouri. It is found to contain 300 times the safe level of dioxin.
- December 4 – The People's Republic of China adopts its current constitution.
- December 7 – The first U.S. execution by lethal injection is carried out in Texas.
- December 8 – The December murders occur in Suriname.
- December 11 – Pop group ABBA make their final public performance on the British TV programme The Late, Late Breakfast Show.
- December 12 – Women's peace protest at RAF Greenham Common: 30,000 women hold hands and form a human chain around the 14.5 km (9 mi) perimeter fence.
- December 13 – The 6.2 Mw North Yemen earthquake shakes southwestern Yemen with a maximum Mercalli intensity of VIII (Severe), killing 2,800.
- December 16 – The United Freedom Front bombs an office of South African Airways in Elmont, NY and an IBM office in Harrison, NY. Two police officers suffer hearing damage. The UFF claimed responsibility for the IBM building bombing in March 1984, stating that the company was targeted because of its business in South Africa under Apartheid.
- December 22 – The Indian Ocean Commission (Commission de l'Océan Indien) (COI) is created by Port Louis Agreement.
- December 23 – The United States Environmental Protection Agency recommends the evacuation of Times Beach, Missouri, due to dangerous levels of dioxin contamination.
- December 24 – The "Christmas Eve Blizzard of '82" hits Denver.
- December 26 – Time magazine's Man of the Year is given for the first time to a non-human, the computer.
- December 29 – Paul "Bear" Bryant coaches his final college football game, leading Alabama to a 21–15 victory over Illinois in the Liberty Bowl at Memphis. Bryant dies of a massive heart attack four weeks later at age 69.
1982: Date unknown
- The population of the People's Republic of China alone exceeds 1 billion, making China the first nation to have a population of more than 1 billion.
- A global surplus of crude oil causes gasoline prices to collapse.
- A brief but severe recession begins in the United States.
- Seattle is officially dubbed the Emerald City after a contest is held to choose a new city slogan.
- Ciabatta bread is invented by a baker in Verona, Italy.
- The car brand Toyota Camry is introduced.
- Jonathan Schell's The Fate of the Earth, published in book format in the United States, warns of the dangers of the nuclear arms race.
- Dorling Kindersley, formerly a book packager, begins publishing.
- In a Gallup poll, 51% of Americans do not accept homosexuality as normal.
- The first China Central Television New Year's Gala program starts. This program is watched by 1.1 billion Chinese every year.
|January · February · March · April · May · June · July · August · September · October · November · December
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
- January 1 – David Nalbandian, Argentine tennis player
- January 2 – Kevin Dudley, American football player
- January 3 – Chisu, Finnish singer-songwriter
- January 4
- Kang Hye-jung, South Korean actress
- Richard Logan, English footballer
- January 5
- Janica Kostelić, Croatian skier
- Vadims Vasiļevskis, Latvian javelin thrower
- January 6
- Gilbert Arenas, American basketball player
- Eddie Redmayne, English actor
- January 7
- Francisco Rodríguez, Venezuelan baseball player
- Lauren Cohan, British actress
- Ruth Negga, Irish actress
- Camilo Villegas, Colombian golfer
- January 8 – Gaby Hoffmann, American actress
- January 9 – Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, British princess
- January 10
- Misato Fukuen, Japanese voice actress
- Ana Layevska, Ukrainian–born, Mexican singer and actress
- Josh Ryan Evans, American actor (d. 2002)
- January 11 – Ashley Taylor Dawson, English singer and actor
- January 12
- Shawn Desman, Canadian pop musician
- Dontrelle Willis, American baseball player
- January 13
- Guillermo Coria, Argentine tennis player
- Ruth Wilson, English actress
- January 14
- Caleb Followill, American singer
- Víctor Valdés, Spanish football player
- January 15 – Benjamin Agosto, American skater
- January 17
- David Blue, American actor
- Dwyane Wade, American professional basketball player
- January 18
- Quinn Allman, American guitarist
- Joanna Newsom, American singer, harpist, pianist and songwriter
- January 19 – Jodie Sweetin, American actress
- January 20 – Erin Wasson, American model and actress
- January 21 – Go Shiozaki, Japanese professional wrestler
- January 22
- Liane Bahler, German professional cyclist (d. 2007)
- Jason Peters, American football player
- January 23
- Karol Bielecki, Polish handball player
- Patrick Levis, American actor
- January 24 – Daveed Diggs, American actor and rapper
- January 25
- Sho Sakurai, Japanese singer
- Noemi, Italian singer
- January 26 – Brahim Takioullah, Moroccan Guinness World Records-holder for largest feet
- January 28
- Mirtel Pohla, Estonian actress
- Ainett Stephens, Venezuelan television personality/model
- January 29
- Adam Lambert, American singer
- Heidi Mueller, American actress
- January 31 – Elena Paparizou, Greek-Swedish singer
- February 1
- Iness Chepkesis Chenonge, Kenyan athlete
- Gavin Henson, Welsh rugby union player
- February 2
- Filippo Magnini, Italian swimmer
- Kelly Mazzante, American basketball player
- Li-Mei Chiang, Japanese actress
- February 3
- Bridget Regan, American actress
- Vera Brezhneva, Ukrainian and Russian pop-singer and television presenter
- Jessica Harp, American songwriter and former country artist
- February 4
- Mandisa Stevenson, American basketball player
- Tomas Vaitkus, Lithuanian professional road racing cyclist
- February 5
- Kevin Everett, American football player
- Yū Kobayashi, Japanese voice actress
- February 6 – Alice Eve, English actress
- February 7
- Cory Doran, Canadian voice actor and director
- Delia Matache, Romanian singer
- February 8
- Danny Tamberelli, American actor
- Zersenay Tadese, Eritrean long distance track/road running athlete
- February 9 – Ami Suzuki, Japanese singer
- February 10
- Justin Gatlin, American athlete
- Yoshimasa Hosoya, Japanese voice actor
- Mon Redee Sut Txi, Malaysian athlete
- February 11
- Natalie Dormer, English actress
- Neil Robertson, Australian snooker player
- February 12 – Carter Hayden, Canadian actor and voice actor
- February 13 – Lanisha Cole, American model
- February 14 – Marián Gáborík, Czechoslovakian (now Slovakia) hockey player
- February 16 – Lupe Fiasco, American rapper
- February 17
- Adriano, Brazilian footballer
- Brooke D'Orsay, Canadian actress and voice actress
- Daniel Merriweather, Australian singer
- February 18 – Jessie Ward, American actress
- February 19 – Camelia Potec, Romanian swimmer
- February 22
- Buğra Gülsoy, Turkish actor, architect, director, graphic designer and photographer
- Jenna Haze, American pornographic actress
- Kelly Johnson, American baseball player
- February 25
- Chris Baird, Northern Irish footballer
- Maria Kanellis, American professional wrestler/model
- February 26 – Nate Ruess, American singer-songwriter
- February 28
- Andres Nuiamäe, Estonian soldier (d. 2004)
- Natalia Vodianova, Russian model, actress and philanthropist
- March 1 – Kim Fields, American actress
- March 2
- Kevin Kurányi, German soccer player
- Henrik Lundqvist, Swedish hockey goaltender
- Mike Nugent, American football player
- Ben Roethlisberger, American football player
- March 3 – Jessica Biel, American actress
- March 4
- Landon Donovan, American soccer player
- Yasemin Mori, Turkish musician
- March 5 – Daniel Carter, New Zealand rugby player
- March 6 – Stephen Jordan, English footballer
- March 8
- Nicoleta Onel, Romanian gymnast
- Kat Von D, Mexican-American tattoo artist
- March 9 – Paul Ballard, English television presenter
- March 10
- Kwame Brown, American basketball player
- Thomas Middleditch, Canadian actor
- March 11
- Thora Birch, American actress
- Lindsey McKeon, American actress
- March 13 – Jamie Cox, Australian cricketer
- March 15
- Bobby Boswell, American soccer player
- Wilson Kipsang Kiprotich, Kenyan long-distance runner
- Daniel Richardsson, Swedish Olympic cross-country skier
- March 18 – Adam Pally, American actor and comedian
- March 19 – Triana Iglesias, Norwegian model/Playboy Cyber Girl
- March 20
- Erica Luttrell, Canadian actress
- Nick Blood, English actor
- Nick Wheeler, American musician
- March 21
- Maria Elena Camerin, Italian tennis player
- Santino Fontana, American actor and singer
- March 22
- Chris Wallace, American pop and rock musician and was lead singer of The White Tie Affair
- Constance Wu, American actress
- March 23 – Tomasz Kuszczak, Polish football goalkeeper
- March 24 – Kenichirou Ohashi, Japanese voice actor
- March 25
- Sean Faris, American actor
- Danica Patrick, American race car driver
- Jenny Slate, American actress and comedian
- March 26 – Mikel Arteta, Spanish football player
- March 29 – Hideaki Takizawa, Japanese actor and singer
- March 30
- Jason Dohring, American actor
- Philippe Mexès, French footballer
- Javier Garcia Portillo, Spanish footballer
- April 1
- Taran Killam, American actor and comedian
- Andreas Thorkildsen, Norwegian javelin thrower
- Róbert Vittek, Slovakian football player
- April 2 – David Ferrer, Spanish tennis player
- April 3
- Jared Allen, American football player
- Kasumi Nakane, Japanese gravure idol
- Cobie Smulders, Canadian actress
- April 4 – Justin Cook, American voice actor
- April 5
- Hayley Atwell, English actress
- Matt Pickens, American soccer player
- April 6
- Ilan Hall, Israeli-American chef
- Bret Harrison, American actor and singer
- Euclides Varela, Cape Verdean long-distance runner
- Miguel Ángel Silvestre, Spanish actor
- April 7
- Sonjay Dutt, Indian American professional wrestler
- Kelli Young, English singer
- April 9
- Jay Baruchel, Canadian actor and film director
- Olímpio Cipriano, Angolan basketball player
- April 10
- Chyler Leigh, American actress
- Nadia Meikher, Ukrainian mezzo-soprano singer
- April 12 – Easton Corbin, American country music singer
- April 13 – Nellie McKay, American singer
- April 14 – Larissa França, Brazilian beach volleyball player
- April 15 – Seth Rogen, Canadian actor, comedian, film director, and screenwriter
- April 18
- Scott Hartnell, Canadian hockey player
- Marie-Élaine Thibert, Canadian singer
- April 19
- Ola Vigen Hattestad, Norwegian Olympic cross-country skier
- Ignacio Serricchio, Argentine-born American actor
- Cassandra Lee Morris, American voice actress
- April 20 – Keiichiro Nagashima, Japanese speed skater
- April 22
- Kaká, Brazilian footballer
- Cassidy Freeman, American actress and musician
- April 24
- Kelly Clarkson, American singer
- Shayna Nackoney, Canadian synchronized swimmer
- April 25 – Monty Panesar, English cricketer
- April 26
- Nadja Benaissa, German pop singer
- Jon Lee, English singer and actor
- April 27 – Katrina Johnson, American actress
- April 28
- Donna Feldman, American model and actress
- Nikki Grahame, British reality TV star
- Harry Shum Jr., Costa Rican dancer and actor.
- April 30
- Lloyd Banks, American rapper
- Kirsten Dunst, American actress
- Drew Seeley, Canadian actor, singer-songwriter and dancer
- May 1
- Jamie Dornan, Irish actor
- Darijo Srna, Croatian soccer player
- May 3 – Rebecca Hall, British actress
- May 4
- Markus Rogan, Austrian swimmer
- Vera Schmidt, Hungarian singer-songwriter
- May 6 – Jason Witten, American football player
- May 7 – Ákos Buzsáky, Hungarian footballer
- May 8 – Adrian Gonzalez, Mexican-American baseball player
- May 9 – Rachel Boston, American actress
- May 10
- Jeremy Gable, American playwright
- Adebayo Akinfenwa, English footballer
- May 11 – Cory Monteith, Canadian actor (d. 2013)
- May 13 – Oguchi Onyewu, American soccer player
- May 14
- Ai Shibata, Japanese swimmer
- Anjelah Johnson, American actress
- May 15
- Alexandra Breckenridge, American actress, voice actress, and photographer
- Veronica Campbell-Brown, Jamaican athlete
- Tatsuya Fujiwara, Japanese actor
- Jessica Sutta, American dancer, showgirl, singer
- Layal Abboud, Lebanese signer
- May 16
- Tiya Sircar, American actress
- Melissa Altro, Canadian actress and voice actress
- May 17
- Dylan Macallister, Australian soccer player
- Tony Parker, French basketball player
- May 19 – Kevin Amankwaah, English footballer
- May 20
- Petr Čech, Czech footballer
- Jessica Raine, English actress
- Lee Ryol-li, Korean-Japanese boxer
- Candace Bailey, American actress and television personality
- May 22
- Erin McNaught, 2006 Miss Australia
- Apolo Ohno, American short track speed skater and actor
- May 23 – Tristan Prettyman, American singer-songwriter
- May 25 – Alexandr Ivanov, Russian javelin thrower
- May 26 – Yoko Matsugane, Japanese model
- May 27 – Michael de Grussa, Australian musician/comedian
- May 29
- Ana Beatriz Barros, Brazilian model
- Anita Briem, Icelandic actress
Prince William, Duke of Cambridge
- June 1 – Justine Henin, Belgian tennis player
- June 2 – Jewel Staite, Canadian actress
- June 3 – Yelena Isinbayeva, Russian athlete
- June 5 – Yoo In-na, South Korean actor
- June 7 – Amy Nuttall, British actress and opera singer
- June 8
- Josh Pence, American actor
- Nadia Petrova, Russian tennis player
- June 10
- Laleh, Swedish singer-songwriter
- Tara Lipinski, American figure skater
- Princess Madeleine of Sweden
- June 11
- Eldar Rønning, Norwegian cross-country skier
- Diana Taurasi, American basketball player
- June 12 – Jason David, American football player
- June 13
- Kenenisa Bekele, Ethiopian long-distance runner
- Davood Ghadami, English actor
- June 14
- Jamie Green, English race car driver
- Nicole Irving, Australian swimmer
- Luda Kroitor, Moldavian-born salsa dancer and instructor
- Lang Lang, Chinese pianist
- Lawrence Saint-Victor, American actor
- June 15 – James Lamont, English television writer
- June 16
- Missy Peregrym, Canadian actress
- Jodi Sta. Maria, Filipina actress
- June 17
- Arthur Darvill, British actor
- Ursula Ratasepp, Estonian actress
- June 18 – Marco Borriello, Italian football player
- June 19
- Hugh Everett III, American physicist
- Mika Kamita, Japanese singer
- June 21
- Jussie Smollett, American actor
- Benjamin Walker, American actor
- Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, British prince
- June 22
- Soraia Chaves, Portuguese actress and model
- Ian Kinsler, American baseball player
- June 23 – Joona Puhakka, Finnish diver
- June 24
- Natasa Dusev-Janics, Serbian-Hungarian sprint canoer
- Jarret Stoll, Canadian ice hockey player
- June 25
- Mikhail Youzhny, Russian tennis player
- Cécile Cassel, French actress and singer
- June 27 – Takeru Shibaki, Japanese actor
- June 28 – Grazi Massafera, Brazilian actress and model
- June 29
- Colin Jost, American actor, writer, and comedian
- Matthew Mercer, American voice actor, screenwriter and director
- June 30 – Lizzy Caplan, American actress
- July 1
- Daniel Lee Chee Hun, Malaysian-Chinese singer
- Hilarie Burton, American actress and VJ
- Carmella DeCesare, American model
- July 3
- Kanika, Indian actress and singer
- Steph Jones, American singer-songwriter
- July 4
- Hannah Harper, American porn actress and director
- Michael Sorrentino, American model, actor, and author
- July 5
- Tuba Büyüküstün, Turkish actress
- Monica Day, American model and journalist
- Fabrício de Souza, Brazilian footballer
- Alexander Dimitrenko, Ukrainian-German boxer
- Julien Féret, French footballer
- Alberto Gilardino, Italian footballer
- Philippe Gilbert, Belgian cyclist
- Kate Gynther, Australian water polo player
- Dave Haywood, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- Paíto, Mozambican footballer
- Javier Paredes, Spanish footballer
- Szabolcs Perenyi, Romanian-Hungarian footballer
- Beno Udrih, Slovenian basketball player
- July 6
- Brandon Jacobs, American football player
- Bree Robertson, Australian gymnast and actress
- Misty Upham, American actress (d. 2014)
- Tay Zonday, American actor and singer
- July 7
- Sakakibara, Japanese serial killer
- Jan Laštůvka, Czech footballer
- July 8
- David Kenga, Kenyan footballer
- Sophia Bush, American actress
- Pendleton Ward, American animator
- Hakim Warrick, American basketball player
- July 9
- Slaine Kelly, Irish actress
- Sidão, Brazilian volleyball player
- Sakon Yamamoto, Japanese racecar driver
- July 10
- Sebastian Mila, Polish footballer
- Jeffrey Walker, Australian actor and director
- July 12 – Antonio Cassano, Italian footballer
- July 13
- Luvsanlkhündegiin Otgonbayar, Mongolian athlete
- Shin-Soo Choo, Korean baseball player
- Yadier Molina, Puerto Rican baseball player
- July 15
- Cristian Dănălache, Romanian footballer
- Carl Espen, Norwegian singer and songwriter
- July 16
- Marco Morales, Filipino actor
- Steven Hooker, Australian pole vaulter.
- Aamna Sharif, an Indian actress.
- July 17 – Natasha Hamilton, Lead singer of British pop group Atomic Kitten
- July 18
- Ryan Cabrera, Colombian-American pop rock musician
- Priyanka Chopra, Indian actress and beauty queen
- Andrew Alexander, English stage, television and film actor
- July 19
- Jared Padalecki, American actor
- Raphael Assunção, Brazilian mixed martial artist
- Katee Shean, American choreographer, actor, and singer
- July 20 – Percy Daggs III, American actor
- July 21
- Jason Cram, Australian swimmer
- Mao Kobayashi, Japanese newscaster and actress (d. 2017)
- July 22 – Lafaele Moala, Tongan footballer
- July 23
- Tom Mison, English actor
- Paul Wesley, American actor
- July 24
- Elisabeth Moss, American actress
- Anna Paquin, Canadian-born New Zealand actress
- July 25
- Brad Renfro, American actor (d. 2008)
- Oneohtrix Point Never, American producer and composer
- July 28
- Michael Rose, English footballer
- Tom Pelphrey, American actor
- July 29 – Allison Mack, German-American actress
- July 30
- James Anderson, English cricketer
- Martin Starr, American actor
- Yvonne Strahovski, Australian actress
- August 1 – Orelsan, French rapper
- August 2 – Hélder Postiga, Portuguese footballer
- August 5 – Lolo Jones, American track and field athlete
- August 6
- Romola Garai, English actress
- Spice, Jamaican dancehall artist
- Kevin van der Perren, Belgian figure skater
- August 7
- Brit Marling, American actress
- Yana Klochkova, Ukrainian swimmer
- Marco Melandri, Italian motorcycle racer
- Abbie Cornish, Australian actress and rapper
- August 9
- Tyson Gay, American athlete
- Jes Macallan, American actress
- August 10
- Devon Aoki, American supermodel and actress
- Shaun Murphy, English snooker player
- August 12 – Jon Olsson, Swedish freestyle skier
- August 13
- Shani Davis, American speed skater
- Gary McSheffrey, English footballer
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders, American political consultant and press secretary
- Sebastian Stan, Romanian-American actor
- August 15 – Tsuyoshi Hayashi, Japanese actor
- August 16
- Todd Haberkorn, American voice actor
- Joleon Lescott, English footballer
- Matt Lauria, American actor and musician
- August 17
- Ryan Driller, American porn actor
- Jon Olsson, Swedish freestyle skier
- Mark Salling, American actor (d. 2018)
- August 19
- Willy Denzey, French singer
- Melissa Fumero, American actress
- Stipe Miocic, American mixed martial artist
- Erika Christensen, American actress and singer
- August 20
- Meghan Ory, Canadian actress
- Jamil Walker Smith, American actor
- August 21
- Akane Omae, Japanese voice actress
- Omar Sachedina, Canadian journalist and news anchor
- August 23 – Natalie Coughlin, American Olympic swimmer
- August 24
- Kim Källström, Swedish footballer
- Jennifer Widerstrom, American personal trainer
- August 25
- Benjamin Diskin, American voice actor
- Jung Jae-sung, South Korean badminton player (d. 2018)
- August 26 – John Mulaney, American actor and comedian
- August 27 – Josh Duhon, American actor
- August 28
- Karo Parisyan, Armenian MMA fighter
- Kelly Thiebaud, American actress
- LeAnn Rimes, American country singer
- August 29
- Echo Kellum, American actor and comedian
- Carlos Delfino, Argentine basketball player
- Vincent Enyeama, Nigerian football goalkeeper
- Leon Washington, American football player
- August 30 – Andy Roddick, American tennis player
- August 31
- Ian Crocker, American Olympic swimmer
- José Manuel Reina Páez, Spanish footballer
- September 1 – Jeffrey Buttle, Canadian figure skater
- September 2
- Mandy Cho, Hong Kong actress
- Alan Tate, British professional footballer
- September 3
- Sarah Burke, Canadian freestyle skier (d. 2012)
- Ayumi Fujimura, Japanese voice actress
- September 5 – Cyndi Wang, Taiwanese singer and actress
- September 7 – Ryōko Shiraishi, Japanese voice actress
- September 9 – Ai Otsuka, Japanese singer, songwriter, pianist and actress
- September 10 – Bret Iwan, American voice actor
- September 11 – Shriya Saran, Indian actress
- September 12 – Nana Ozaki, Japanese gravure idol
- September 13
- Nenê, Brazilian basketball player
- J. G. Quintel, American animator
- September 16 – Leon Britton, English footballer
- September 18 – Lukas Reimann, Swiss politician
- September 19 – Nicole Voss, American model
- September 20 – JJ Jia, Chinese actress
- September 22
- Kosuke Kitajima, Japanese swimmer
- Billie Piper, English actress and singer
- September 23
- Shyla Stylez, Canadian porn actress (d. 2017)
- Alyssa Sutherland, Australian actress and model
- September 25 – Hyun Bin, Korean actor
- September 26 – Betty Sun, Chinese actress
- September 27
- Ella Scott Lynch, Australian actress
- Jon McLaughlin, American pop rock singer-songwriter and pianist
- Abhinav Shukla, Indian actor and model
- Lil Wayne, African-American rapper
- Darrent Williams, American football player (d. 2007)
- September 28
- Abhinav Bindra, Indian shooter
- Megumi Kagurazaka, Japanese actress
- Ranbir Kapoor, Indian actor
- Emeka Okafor, American basketball player
- Anderson Varejão, American basketball player
- St. Vincent, American singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist
- September 29
- Ariana Jollee, American porn actress and director
- Amy Williams, British Olympic medallist
- September 30
- Lacey Chabert, American actress
- Kieran Culkin, American actor
- Li Xiaolu, Chinese actress
- Michelle Marsh, British model
- October 1 – Sandra Oxenryd, Swedish pop singer
- October 2 – Tyson Chandler, American basketball player
- October 3
- Erik von Detten, American actor
- Clemence Poesy, French actress
- October 4 – Jered Weaver, American baseball player
- October 5 – Zhang Yining, Chinese table tennis player
- October 6
- Levon Aronian, Armenian chess Grandmaster
- MC Lars, American rapper
- October 7
- Madjid Bougherra, Algerian footballer
- Jermain Defoe, English footballer
- Robby Ginepri, American tennis player
- October 8 – Princess Siribhachudabhorn of Thailand
- October 9 – Travis Rice, American snowboarder
- October 10
- Jason Oost, Dutch footballer
- Dan Stevens, British actor
- October 11
- Salim Stoudamire, American basketball player
- Valentina Zelyaeva, Russian model
- October 13
- Jo Yoon-hee, South Korean actress and model
- Ian Thorpe, Australian swimmer
- October 15
- Lane Toran, American actor
- Imran Abbas Naqvi, Pakistani actor and model
- Jessica Rey, American actress
- Saif Saaeed Shaheen, Qatarian athlete
- October 16 – Svetlana Loboda, Ukrainian singer and composer
- October 17 – Nick Riewoldt, Australian rules footballer
- October 18 – Shauntay Henderson, American criminal
- October 19 – Louis Oosthuizen, South African golfer
- October 20 – Katie Featherston, American actress
- October 21
- Matt Dallas, American actor
- Lee Chong Wei, Malaysian badminton player
- October 22
- Robinson Canó, Dominican baseball player
- Heath Miller, American football player
- October 25 – Eman Lam, Hong Kong singer
- October 26 – Nicola Adams, English boxer
- October 27
- Jessy Matador, Congolese-French singer
- Dennis Moran, American computer hacker
- October 28
- Michael Stahl-David, American Actor
- Mai Kuraki, Japanese singer
- Anthony Lerew, American baseball player
- Matt Smith, English actor
- October 29
- Ariel Lin, Taiwanese actress and singer
- Chelan Simmons, Canadian actress
- November 2 – Kyoko Fukada, Japanese actress, model and singer
- November 3 – Pekka Rinne, Finnish ice hockey goaltender
- November 4 – Devin Hester, American football player
- November 5 – Rob Swire, Australian musician
- November 6 – Sowelu, Japanese singer
- November 8
- Ted DiBiase, American professional wrestler and actor
- Ethan Juan, Taiwanese actor
- Francesco Molinari, Italian golfer
- November 9 – Jana Pittman, Australian athlete
- November 10
- Ruth Lorenzo, Spanish singer and composer
- Heather Matarazzo, American actress
- November 11 – Brittny Gastineau, American model and socialite
- November 12
- Anne Hathaway, American actress
- Mikele Leigertwood, English footballer
- November 13 – Kumi Koda, Japanese singer
- November 14
- Laura Ramsey, American actress
- Sailosi Tagicakibau, Samoan rugby player
- Joy Williams, American singer-songwriter
- November 15 – Joe Kowalewski, American football player
- November 16 – Amar'e Stoudemire, American professional basketball player
- November 18
- Akeno Watanabe, Japanese voice actress
- Damon Wayans, Jr., African-American actor and comedian
- November 19 – Shin Dong-hyuk, North Korean defector and human rights activist
- November 21
- Ryan Carnes, American actor
- Ioana Ciolacu, Romanian fashion designer
- November 22 – Charlene Choi, Hong Kong singer and actress
- November 23 – Asafa Powell, Jamaican sprinter
- November 25 – Minna Kauppi, Finnish orienteer
- November 26 – Karl Henry, Professional football player
- November 27 – Aleksandr Kerzhakov, Russian soccer player
- November 28
- Steve Mullings, Jamaican athlete
- Adam McArthur, American actor and martial artist
- November 29
- Lucas Black, American actor
- Ashley Force Hood, American race car driver
- November 30
- Elisha Cuthbert, Canadian actress
- Jason Pominville, American hockey player
- December 2 – Horacio Pancheri, Argentine actor
- December 3
- Jaycee Chan, Hong Kong actor and singer
- Michael Essien, Ghanaian footballer
- December 4 – Nick Vujicic, Australian-born director
- December 5
- Keri Hilson, American R&B recording artist, songwriter, and actress
- Gabriel Luna, American actor
- December 6 – Alberto Contador, Spanish cyclist
- December 7
- Chrispa, Greek singer and actress
- Jack Huston, British actor
- Jesse Johnson, American actor
- December 8
- Chrisette Michele, American R&B singer-songwriter
- Nicki Minaj, Trinidadian-born American rapper, singer, and songwriter
- Serena Ryder, Canadian musician
- December 9
- Tamilla Abassova, Russian cyclist
- Nathalie De Vos, Belgian athlete
- Ryan Grant, American football player
- Bastian Swillims, German sprinter
- December 13
- Anthony Callea, Australian singer
- Elisa Di Francisca, Italian fencer
- Ayumi Kinoshita, Japanese model and actress
- December 14 – Anthony Way, British singer and actor
- December 15 – George O. Gore II, American actor
- December 16
- Frankie Ballard, American country music singer-songwriter
- Mei Finegold, Israeli singer
- Anna Sedokova, Ukrainian singer, actress and television presenter
- Stanislav Šesták, Slovakian footballer
- December 17 – Onur Özsu, Turkish singer-songwriter
- December 19 – Tero Pitkämäki, Finnish javelin thrower
- December 20
- David Wright, American baseball player
- David Cook, American singer-songwriter
- December 21 – Mandy Wong, Hong Kong actress
- December 22
- Britta Heidemann, German fencer
- Brooke Nevin, Canadian actress
- December 24
- Masaki Aiba, Japanese singer
- Robert Carmine, American singer
- Tetsuya Kakihara, Japanese voice actor
- December 26
- Shun Oguri, Japanese actor
- Aksel Lund Svindal, Norwegian alpine skier
- December 27 – Terji Skibenæs, Faroese guitarist
- December 28 – Beau Garrett, American actress and model
- December 29 – Alison Brie, American actress
- December 30 – Kristin Kreuk, Canadian actress
- December 31 – Luke Schenscher, Australian basketball player
- January 1 – Victor Buono, American actor (b. 1938)
- January 5 – Hans Conried, American actor (b. 1917)
- January 7 – Kay Hammond, American actress (b. 1901)
- January 8 – Reta Shaw, American actress (b. 1912)
- January 11 – A. W. Haydon, American inventor (b. 1906)
- January 11 – Jiro Horikoshi, Japanese aircraft designer (b. 1903)
- January 13 – Marcel Camus, French film director (b. 1912)
- January 17 – Juan O'Gorman, Mexican architect (b. 1905)(South Vietnam) (b. 1903)
- January 30
- Stanley Holloway, British actor (b. 1890)
- Lightnin' Hopkins, American musician (b. 1912)
- February 4
- Sue Carol, American actress (b. 1906)
- Karen Anne Carpenter, American Musician (Heart Failure due to complications from Anorexia)(b.1950)
- Alex Harvey, Scottish musician (b. 1935)
- February 5 – Neil Aggett, South African labor leader (suicide) (b. 1953)
- February 11
- Eleanor Powell, American dancer (b. 1912)
- Takashi Shimura, Japanese actor (b. 1905)
- February 12 – Victor Jory, Canadian actor (b. 1902)
- February 17
- Thelonious Monk, American jazz pianist (b. 1917)
- Lee Strasberg, Polish-born American actor and acting coach, co-founder of method acting (b. 1901)
- February 18 – Dame Ngaio Marsh, New Zealand crime fiction writer (b. 1895)
- February 19 – Margery Perham, English Africanist (b. 1895)
- February 21 – Gershom Scholem, German-born Israeli Jewish philosopher and historian (b. 1897)
- February 24 – Virginia Bruce, American actress (b. 1910)
- March 2 – Philip K. Dick, American author (b. 1928)
- March 5
- John Belushi, American actor (b. 1949)
- Giuseppe Porelli, Italian actor (b. 1897)
- March 6 – Ayn Rand, Russian-born author (b. 1905)
- March 8 – Rab Butler, British statesman (b. 1902)
- March 19 – Randy Rhoads, American guitarist for Ozzy Osbourne (b. 1956)
- March 22 – Pericle Felici, Italian Roman Catholic cardinal (b. 1911)
- March 25 – Goodman Ace, American humorist (b. 1899)
- March 26
- Sultan al-Atrash, Syrian nationalist and general (b. 1891)
- Sam Kydd, Irish-born English actor (b. 1915)
- March 27 – Harriet Adams, American novelist (b. 1892)
- March 28 – William Giauque, Canadian chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1895)
- March 29 – Carl Orff, German composer (b. 1895)
- April 3 – Warren Oates, American actor (b. 1928)
- April 5 – Abe Fortas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice (b. 1910)
- April 9 – Robert Havemann, chemist and East German dissident (b. 1910)
- April 12 – Lenny Baker, American actor (b. 1945)
- April 15
- Riccardo Billi, Italian actor (b. 1906)
- Arthur Lowe, British actor (b. 1915)
- April 20 – Archibald MacLeish, American poet (b. 1892)
- April 24 – Ville Ritola, Finnish Olympic athlete (b. 1896)
- April 25
- Boris Andreyev, Soviet actor (b. 1915)
- Celia Johnson, British actress (b. 1908)
- April 27
- George Dunn, American actor (b. 1914)
- Tom Tully, American actor (b. 1908)
- April 29
- Kassim Al-Rimawi, 52nd Prime Minister of Jordan (b. 1918)
- Elmer Ripley, American basketball coach (b. 1891)
- April 30 – Lester Bangs, American music journalist (b. 1948)
- May 1
- Hussein ibn Nasser, 36th Prime Minister of Jordan (b. 1902)
- William Primrose, Scottish violist (b. 1903)
- May 2
- Helmut Dantine, Austrian actor (b. 1917)
- Hugh Marlowe, American actor (b. 1911)
- May 8
- Salomea Andronikova, Georgian-Russian socialite (b. 1888)
- Gilles Villeneuve, Canadian race car driver (racing accident) (b. 1950)
- May 10 – Peter Weiss, German writer and artist (b. 1916)
- May 13 – Aleksandr Borisov, Soviet actor (b. 1905)
- May 14 – Hugh Beaumont, American actor (b. 1909)
- May 15 – Gordon Smiley, American race car driver (racing accident) (b. 1946)
- May 22 – Cevdet Sunay, Turkish army officer and political leader, 5th President of Turkey (b. 1899)
- May 24 – Stanisława Perzanowska, Polish actress (b. 1898)
- May 26 – Guillermo Flores Avendaño, acting President of Guatemala (b. 1894)
- May 28 – Lt Col H. Jones, VC, British soldier (Falklands War) (b. 1940)
- May 29 – Romy Schneider, Austrian actress (b. 1938)
- May 30 – Albert Norden, German politician (b. 1904)
- June 2 – Fazal Ilahi Chaudhry, Pakistani politician, 5th President of Pakistan (b. 1904)
- June 6 – Kenneth Rexroth, American poet (b. 1905)
- June 8 – Satchel Paige, American Negro Leagues baseball player and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame (b. 1906)
- June 9 – Mirza Nasir Ahmad, 3rd Caliph of Ahmadiyya Muslim Community in Islam (b. 1909)
- June 10 – Rainer Werner Fassbinder, German film director, screenwriter and actor (b. 1945)
- June 11 – Santosh Kumar, Pakistani actor (b. 1925)
- June 12
- Karl von Frisch, Austrian zoologist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (b. 1886)
- Sgt Ian McKay, VC, British soldier (Falklands War) (b. 1953)
- June 13
- King Khalid of Saudi Arabia (b. 1913)
- Riccardo Paletti, Italian Formula 1 driver (b. 1958)
- June 14 – Arthur Coles, Australian businessman and philanthropist (b. 1892)
- June 17 – Roberto Calvi, Italian banker (b. 1920)
- June 18
- John Cheever, American novelist and short story writer (b. 1912)
- Curd Jürgens, German actor (b. 1915)
- Djuna Barnes, American novelist (b. 1892)
- June 22 – Alan Webb, British actor (b. 1906)
- June 25 – Edward Hamm, American Olympic athlete (b. 1906)
- June 29
- Michael Brennan, British actor (b. 1912)
- Henry King, American film director (b. 1886)
- July 1 – Jacobo Palm, Curaçao born composer (b. 1887)
- July 2 – Siegfried Westphal, German general (b. 1902)
- July 4
- Terry Higgins, early British casualty of AIDS (b. 1945)
- Antonio Guzmán Fernández, Dominican businessman and politician, 46th President of the Dominican Republic from 1978 to 1982 (b. 1911)
- July 6 – Alma Reville, English screenwriter (b. 1899)
- July 7 – Bon Maharaja, Indian guru and religious writer (b. 1901)
- July 8
- Gunnar Eriksson, Swedish Olympic cross-country skier (b. 1921)
- Isa Miranda, Italian actress (b. 1905)
- Aino Seep, Estonian singer and actress (b. 1925)
- Albert White, American Olympic diver (b. 1895)
- July 10 – Maria Jeritza, Czechoslovak soprano (b. 1887)
- July 11 – Susan Littler, British actress (b. 1948)
- July 12 – Kenneth More, English actor (b. 1914)
- July 13 – Barbara Allen Rainey, American aviator, first female pilot in the U.S. armed forces (b. 1948)
- July 16
- Charles Robberts Swart, last Governor-General and 4th President of South Africa (b. 1894)
- Patrick Dewaere, French actor (b. 1947)
- July 17 – Krista Harrison, American murder victim (b. 1971)
- July 18
- John Maxwell, American actor (b. 1918)
- Quirico Pignalberi, Italian Roman Catholic priest and venerable (b. 1891)
- July 19 – John Harvey, American stage and film actor (b. 1911)
- July 21 – Dave Garroway, American television host (b. 1913)
- July 22 – Lloyd Waner, American baseball player (Pittsburgh Pirates) and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame (b. 1906)
- July 23 – Vic Morrow, American actor (b. 1929)
- July 26 – Teresa Iżewska, Polish actress (b. 1933)
- July 28
- Keith Green, American gospel singer-songwriter and pianist (b. 1953)
- Vladimir Smirnov, Soviet fencer (b. 1954)
- July 29 – Vladimir Zworykin, Russian-born inventor (b. 1889)
- August 1 – T. Thirunavukarasu, Sri Lankan Tamil politician (b. 1933)
- August 2 – Cathleen Nesbitt, British actress (b. 1888)
- August 6 – S. K. Pottekkatt, Indian writer (b. 1913)
- August 10
- William Henry, American actor (b. 1914)
- José Nieto, Spanish actor (b. 1902)
- August 11 – Tom Drake, American actor (b. 1918)
- August 12
- Henry Fonda, American actor (b. 1905)
- Tomás Romero Pereira, 41st President of Paraguay (b. 1886)
- Salvador Sánchez, Mexican boxer (b. 1959)
- August 13 – Charles Walters, American film director (b. 1911)
- August 14
- Kanhaiyalal, Indian actor (b. 1910)
- Patrick Magee, British actor (b. 1922)
- August 15 – Hugo Theorell, Swedish scientist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (b. 1903)
- August 18
- Beverly Bayne, American actress (b. 1894)
- Vladek Spiegelman, father of cartoonist Art Spiegelman and main character/narrator of Maus (a graphic novel of his life during the Holocaust) (b. 1906)
- August 20
- Ulla Jacobsson, Swedish actress (b. 1929)
- Edward Ludwig, Soviet-born American director (b. 1899)
- August 21 – King Sobhuza II of Swaziland (b. 1899)
- August 22 – John Boxer, British actor (b. 1909)
- August 23
- Alberto Cavalcanti, Brazilian film director (b. 1897)
- Stanford Moore, American biochemist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1913)
- August 25 – Anna German, Polish singer (b. 1936)
- August 29 – Ingrid Bergman, Swedish actress (b. 1915)
- September 1 – Ludwig Bieberbach, German mathematician (b. 1886)
- September 2
- Tom Baker, American actor (b. 1940)
- Jay Novello, American actor (b. 1904)
- September 3 – Carlo Alberto Dalla Chiesa, Italian general (assassinated) (b. 1920)
- September 5 – Douglas Bader, British fighter pilot and inspirational leader during the Battle of Britain (b. 1910)
- September 7 – Ken Boyer, American baseball player (St. Louis Cardinals) (b. 1931)
- September 11 – Wifredo Lam, Cuban artist (b. 1902)
- September 14
- Bachir Gemayel, President-elect of Lebanon (b. 1947)
- Grace Kelly, American actress; Princess of Monaco (b. 1929)
- September 16 – Rolfe Sedan, American actor (b. 1896)
- September 17
- Ettore DeGrazia, American artist (b. 1909)
- Kristján Eldjárn, 3rd President of Iceland (b. 1916)
- September 21 – Hovhannes Bagramyan, Soviet Armenian military commander and Marshal of the Soviet Union (b. 1897)
- September 23 – Jimmy Wakely, American Country-Western singer and actor (b. 1914)
- September 24 – Sarah Churchill, British actress, daughter of Winston Churchill (b. 1914)
- September 28 – Mabel Albertson, American actress (b. 1901)
- September 30 – Bill George, American football player (Chicago Bears); member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame (b. 1929)
- October 3 – Vivien Merchant, British actress (b. 1929)
- October 4
- Ahmad Hassan al-Bakr, 25th Prime Minister of Iraq and 4th President of Iraq (b. 1914)
- Criswell, American psychic, entertainer (b. 1907)
- Glenn Gould, Canadian pianist (b. 1932)
- Leroy Grumman, American aeronautical engineer, test pilot, and industrialist. (b. 1895)
- Stefanos Stefanopoulos, Greek politician, Prime Minister of Greece (b. 1898)
- October 5 – François Simon, Swiss actor (b. 1917)
- October 8
- Philip Noel-Baker, Canadian-born peace activist; recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (b. 1889)
- Fernando Lamas, Argentine-born actor (b. 1915)
- October 9
- Anna Freud, Austrian psychoanalyst (b. 1895)
- Herbert Meinhard Mühlpfordt, German historian (b. 1893)
- October 10 – Jean Effel, French painter and journalist (b. 1908)
- October 16
- Nikolai Efimov, Soviet mathematician (b. 1910)
- Hans Selye, Canadian endocrinologist (b. 1907)
- October 18
- Bess Truman, First Lady of the United States (b. 1885)
- Dwain Esper, American director (b. 1892)
- Pierre Mendès France, French politician, 93rd Prime Minister of France (b. 1907)
- October 20 – James Edward McGrory, Scottish football player and manager (b. 1904)
- October 22 – Savitri Devi, French-born writer and philosopher (b. 1905)
- October 25 – Arvid Wallman, Swedish diver (b. 1901)
- October 26 – Giovanni Benelli, Italian Roman Catholic cardinal (b. 1921)
- October 27 – Miguel Ydígoras Fuentes, Guatemalan general, 21st President of Guatemala (b. 1895)
- October 30
- Wolfgang Heinz, German actor (b. 1900)
- Iryna Vilde, Ukrainian writer (b. 1907)
- October 31 – Dick Merrill, American aviation pioneer (b. 1894)
- November 1
- James Broderick, American actor (b. 1927)
- King Vidor, American film director (b. 1894)
- November 4 – Dominique Dunne, American actress (b. 1959)
- November 5
- Theresa Hak Kyung Cha, Korean-American novelist (b. 1951)
- Jacques Tati, French filmmaker (b. 1907)
- November 10 – Leonid Brezhnev, Leader of the Soviet Union (b. 1906)
- November 11 – S. A. Ashokan, Tamil actor
- November 12
- Dorothy Round Little, English tennis champion (b. 1908)
- Patrick Cowley, American disco and Hi-NRG dance music composer and recording artist (b. 1950)
- November 13 – Chesney Allen, British entertainer and comedian (b. 1894)
- November 15
- Vinoba Bhave, Indian educator (b. 1895)
- Dick Randall, Australian public servant (b. 1906)
- November 16 – Peter Forster, British actor (b. 1920)
- November 17
- Ruth Donnelly, American actress (b. 1896)
- Duk Koo Kim, South Korean boxer (b. 1955)
- Eduard Tubin, Estonian composer (b. 1905)
- November 21 – Lee Patrick, American actress (b. 1901)
- November 22
- Jean Batten, New Zealand aviator (b. 1909)
- Stanisław Ostrowski, Polish politician, 7th President of Poland (b. 1892)
- November 23
- Benny Friedman, American football player (Brooklyn Dodgers) and a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame (b. 1905)
- Grady Nutt, American humorist (b. 1934)
- November 24 – Barack Obama Sr., father of US President Barack Obama (b. 1936)
- November 25 – Hugh Harman, American cartoon animator (b. 1903)
- November 26 – Juhan Aavik, Estonian composer (b. 1884)
- November 27 – Nina Shaternikova, Soviet actor (b. 1902)
- November 28 – Helen of Greece and Denmark, Queen Mother of Romania (b. 1896)
- November 29
- Hermann Balck, German general (b. 1893)
- Percy Williams, Canadian athlete (b. 1908)
- November 30 – Rosario Riccobono, Italian gangster (b. 1929)
- December 2 – Marty Feldman, British comedian and writer (b. 1934)
- December 7 – Will Lee, American actor who played Mr. Hooper on Sesame Street (b. 1908)
- December 8
- Encarnación Fuyola, Spanish teacher and activist (b. 1907)
- Marty Robbins, American singer, songwriter and racing driver (b. 1925)
- December 10 – Freeman Fisher Gosden, American actor (b. 1899)
- December 13 – Mary Cecilia of Jesus, Filipino Discalced Carmelite nun and servant of God (b. 1908)
- December 15 – Prince Adalberto, Duke of Bergamo (b. 1898)
- December 16 – Colin Chapman, British designer, inventor and builder in the automotive industry (b. 1928)
- December 17 – Homer S. Ferguson, American politician (b. 1889)
- December 18 – Hans-Ulrich Rudel, German World War II dive bomber pilot (b. 1916)
- December 20 – Arthur Rubinstein, Polish-born pianist and conductor (b. 1887)
- December 21 – Charles Hapgood, American college professor (b. 1904)
- December 23 – Jack Webb, American actor (b. 1920)
- December 24 – Louis Aragon, French writer (b. 1897)
- December 25 – Helen Foster, American actress (b. 1906)
- December 27 – John Swigert, American astronaut (b. 1931)
- December 28 – Arthur Hughes, American actor (b. 1894)
- December 30 – Giuseppe Aquari, Italian cinematographer (b. 1916)
- December 31
- John Collins, British Anglican priest and venerable (b. 1905)
- Kurt Otto Friedrichs, German-born American mathematician (b. 1901)
1982: Nobel Prizes
- Physics – Kenneth G. Wilson
- Chemistry – Aaron Klug
- Medicine – Sune K. Bergström, Bengt I. Samuelsson, John R. Vane
- Literature – Gabriel García Márquez
- Peace – Alva Myrdal, Alfonso García Robles
- Economics – George Stigler
1982: Fields Medalists
- Alain Connes, William Thurston, Shing-Tung Yau
- "This Day in Geek History: January 7". The Great Geek Manual. Retrieved 2013-03-25.
- "How many Commodore 64 computers were sold?". pagetable. Archived from the original on March 6, 2016. Retrieved 2013-03-25.
- "Friday, 8 January 1982: What the world looked like – Historical Events". Takemeback.to. Retrieved 13 April 2015.
- "Elk Cloner". SearchSecurity. June 2004. Retrieved 2012-01-28.
- "Top Films of All-Time". filmsite.org.
- Clarence Tsui, South China Morning Post, 12/12/99, "From ads to ashes." (Archive)
- "Bombs Rock I.B.M. Building And Airline Office". nytimes.com. December 17, 1982.
- "Terrorist Claim Bombing of IBM Building". Schenectady Gazette. March 21, 1984.
- Cornish, Selwyn, "Randall, Sir Richard John (Dick) (1906–1982)", Australian Dictionary of Biography, archived from the original on April 19, 2013
1982 in other languages
Source of information: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. We're not responsible for the content of this article and your use of this information. Disclaimer
Using this page, you can quickly and easily search for the "1982
" related products in the best online stores. For your convenience the search term is already added to the search box. You can either make a search right now or modify the query somehow (for example, "1982 2018").
You can also change the category of required goods. The "Sale" category is selected right now, so the search will be done in the web stores offering 500 daily sales and special offers, 5 000 000 products related products and services. Thus, in just one click, you can check the current prices, offers, discounts, available goods, etc. Also make sure to check the today's sales in the selected online stores listed below.
US Delivery, Shipping to the United States
The delivery of goods is carried out internationally and across the United States. The goods are shipped to all US cities and towns.
No doubt, the goods by your query "1982" in Alabama can be sent to Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Decatur, Auburn, Madison, Florence, Gadsden, Vestavia Hills, Prattville, Phenix City, Alabaster, Bessemer, Enterprise, Opelika, Homewood, Northport, Anniston, Prichard, Athens. And other cities and towns, such as Daphne, Pelham, Oxford, Albertville, Selma, Mountain Brook, Trussville, Troy, Center Point, Helena, Hueytown, Talladega, Fairhope, Ozark, Alexander City, Cullman, Scottsboro, Millbrook, Foley, Hartselle, Fort Payne, Gardendale, Jasper, Saraland, Muscle Shoals, Eufaula.
No doubt, the goods by your query "1982" in Alaska can be delivered to the following cities: Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Wasilla, Kenai, Kodiak, Bethel, Palmer, Homer, Unalaska, Barrow, Soldotna, Valdez, Nome, Kotzebue, Seward, Wrangell, Dillingham, Cordova, North Pole, Houston, Craig, Hooper Bay, Akutan, and other cities.
And the products related to the term "1982" in Arizona can be shipped to such cities as Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Yuma, Avondale, Flagstaff, Goodyear, Lake Havasu City, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Sierra Vista, Maricopa, Oro Valley, Prescott, Bullhead City, Prescott Valley. You can also buy these goods in Apache Junction, Marana, El Mirage, Kingman, Queen Creek, Florence, San Luis, Sahuarita, Fountain Hills, Nogales, Douglas, Eloy, Payson, Somerton, Paradise Valley, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Chino Valley, Show Low, Sedona and smaller towns.
And today the products related to the term "1982" in Arkansas can be purchased if you live in Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Pine Bluff, Bentonville, Hot Springs, Benton, Texarkana, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Russellville, Bella Vista, West Memphis, Paragould, Cabot. It is also available for the people living in Searcy, Van Buren, El Dorado, Maumelle, Blytheville, Forrest City, Siloam Springs, Bryant, Harrison, Hot Springs Village, Mountain Home, Marion, Helena-West Helena, Camden, Magnolia, Arkadelphia, Malvern, Batesville, Hope and smaller towns.
Naturally, any things related with "1982" in California can be shipped to such cities as Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Stockton, Chula Vista, Fremont, Irvine, San Bernardino, Modesto, Oxnard, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Glendale, Huntington Beach, Santa Clarita, Garden Grove. And other cities and towns, such as Santa Rosa, Oceanside, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Lancaster, Elk Grove, Palmdale, Corona, Salinas, Pomona, Torrance, Hayward, Escondido, Sunnyvale, Pasadena, Fullerton, Orange, Thousand Oaks, Visalia, Simi Valley, Concord, Roseville, Santa Clara, Vallejo, Victorville. And, of course, El Monte, Berkeley, Downey, Costa Mesa, Inglewood, Ventura, West Covina, Norwalk, Carlsbad, Fairfield, Richmond, Murrieta, Burbank, Antioch, Daly City, Temecula, Santa Maria, El Cajon, Rialto, San Mateo, Compton, Clovis, Jurupa Valley, South Gate, Vista, Mission Viejo. You can also buy these goods in Vacaville, Carson, Hesperia, Redding, Santa Monica, Westminster, Santa Barbara, Chico, Whittier, Newport Beach, San Leandro, Hawthorne, San Marcos, Citrus Heights, Alhambra, Tracy, Livermore, Buena Park, Lakewood, Merced, Hemet, Chino, Menifee, Lake Forest, Napa. As well as in Redwood City, Bellflower, Indio, Tustin, Baldwin Park, Chino Hills, Mountain View, Alameda, Upland, Folsom, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Lynwood, Union City, Apple Valley, Redlands, Turlock, Perris, Manteca, Milpitas, Redondo Beach, Davis, Camarillo, Yuba City. And other cities and towns, such as Rancho Cordova, Palo Alto, Yorba Linda, Walnut Creek, South San Francisco, San Clemente, Pittsburg, Laguna Niguel, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Lodi, Madera, Monterey Park, La Habra, Santa Cruz, Encinitas, Tulare, Gardena, National City, Cupertino. The shipping is also available in Huntington Park, Petaluma, San Rafael, La Mesa, Rocklin, Arcadia, Diamond Bar, Woodland, Fountain Valley, Porterville, Paramount, Hanford, Rosemead, Eastvale, Santee, Highland, Delano, Colton, Novato, Lake Elsinore, Brentwood, Yucaipa, Cathedral City, Watsonville, Placentia.
Normally, the goods named "1982" in Colorado can be purchased if you live in Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Arvada, Westminster, Pueblo, Centennial, Boulder, Greeley, Longmont, Loveland, Broomfield, Grand Junction, Castle Rock, Commerce City, Parker, Littleton, Northglenn, Brighton, Englewood. And also in Wheat Ridge, Fountain, Lafayette, Windsor, Erie, Evans, Golden, Louisville, Montrose, Durango, Cañon City, Greenwood Village, Sterling, Lone Tree, Johnstown, Superior, Fruita, Steamboat Springs, Federal Heights, Firestone, Fort Morgan, Frederick, Castle Pines and smaller towns.
As usual, the products related to the term "1982" in Connecticut can be delivered to the following cities: Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton, and other cities and towns.
And today any things related with "1982" in Delaware can be shipped to Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna, Milford, Seaford, Georgetown, Elsmere, New Castle, Millsboro, Laurel, Harrington, Camden, Clayton, Lewes, Milton, Selbyville, Bridgeville, Townsend, and so on.
Naturally, the found goods by query "1982" in Florida can be purchased if you live in Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, Cape Coral, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Gainesville, Coral Springs, Miami Gardens, Clearwater, Palm Bay, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, Lakeland, Davie, Miami Beach, Boca Raton. The delivery is also available in Deltona, Plantation, Sunrise, Palm Coast, Largo, Deerfield Beach, Melbourne, Boynton Beach, Lauderhill, Fort Myers, Weston, Kissimmee, Homestead, Delray Beach, Tamarac, Daytona Beach, Wellington, North Miami, Jupiter, North Port, Coconut Creek, Port Orange, Sanford, Margate, Ocala, Sarasota, Pensacola, etc.
And today the goods by your query "1982" in Georgia can be sent to Atlanta, Columbus, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Albany, Warner Robins, Alpharetta, Marietta, Valdosta, Smyrna, Dunwoody, Rome, East Point, Milton, Gainesville, Hinesville, Peachtree City, Newnan, Dalton, Douglasville, Kennesaw, LaGrange, Statesboro, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Stockbridge, Woodstock, Carrollton, Canton, Griffin, McDonough, Acworth, Pooler, Union City, etc.
No doubt, the products by request "1982" in Hawaii can be sent to Honolulu, East Honolulu, Pearl City, Hilo, Kailua, Waipahu, Kaneohe, Mililani Town, Kahului, Ewa Gentry, Mililani Mauka, Kihei, Makakilo, Wahiawa, Schofield Barracks, Wailuku, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Royal Kunia, Halawa, Waimalu, Waianae, Nanakuli, Kailua, Lahaina, Waipio, Hawaiian Paradise Park, Kapaa, etc.
No doubt, the goods by your query "1982" in Idaho can be purchased if you live in Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Caldwell, Coeur d'Alene, Twin Falls, Lewiston, Post Falls, Rexburg, Moscow, Eagle, Kuna, Ammon, Chubbuck, Hayden, Mountain Home, Blackfoot, Garden City, Jerome, Burley, and so on.
Normally, the goods by your query "1982" in Illinois can be delivered to Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Champaign, Bloomington, Decatur, Evanston, Des Plaines, Berwyn, Wheaton, Belleville, Elmhurst, DeKalb, Moline, Urbana, Crystal Lake, Quincy, Rock Island, Park Ridge, Calumet City, Pekin, Danville, St. Charles, North Chicago, Galesburg, Chicago Heights, Granite City, Highland Park, Burbank, O'Fallon, Oak Forest, Alton, Kankakee, West Chicago, East St. Louis, McHenry, Batavia, Carbondale, Freeport, Belvidere, Collinsville, Harvey, Lockport, Woodstock.
Of course, any products related with "1982" in Indiana can be delivered to the following cities: Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Carmel, Fishers, Bloomington, Hammond, Gary, Lafayette, Muncie, Terre Haute, Kokomo, Noblesville, Anderson, Greenwood, Elkhart, Mishawaka, Lawrence, Jeffersonville, Columbus, Portage, New Albany, Richmond, Westfield, Valparaiso, Goshen, Michigan City, West Lafayette, Marion, East Chicago, Hobart, Crown Point, Franklin, La Porte, Greenfield, and other cities.
As always, the goods by request "1982" in Iowa can be delivered to the following cities: Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Iowa City, Waterloo, Council Bluffs, Ames, West Des Moines, Dubuque, Ankeny, Urbandale, Cedar Falls, Marion, Bettendorf, Marshalltown, Mason City, Clinton, Burlington, Ottumwa, Fort Dodge, Muscatine, Coralville, Johnston, North Liberty, Altoona, Newton, Indianola.
Naturally, any things related with "1982" in Kansas can be delivered to Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, Salina, Hutchinson, Leavenworth, Leawood, Dodge City, Garden City, Junction City, Emporia, Derby, Prairie Village, Hays, Liberal, Gardner, Pittsburg, Newton, Great Bend, McPherson, El Dorado, Ottawa, Winfield, Arkansas City, Andover, Lansing, Merriam, Haysville, Atchison, Parsons, etc.
Undoubtedly, the found goods by query "1982" in Kentucky can be received in Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond, Florence, Georgetown, Henderson, Elizabethtown, Nicholasville, Jeffersontown, Frankfort, Paducah, Independence, Radcliff, Ashland, Madisonville, Winchester, Erlanger, Murray, St. Matthews, Fort Thomas, Danville, Newport, Shively, Shelbyville, Glasgow, Berea, Bardstown, Shepherdsville, Somerset, Lyndon, Lawrenceburg, Middlesboro, Mayfield, and other cities.
Today the products by request "1982" in Louisiana can be received in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Kenner, Bossier City, Monroe, Alexandria, Houma, Marrero, New Iberia, Laplace, Slidell, Prairieville, Central, Terrytown, Ruston, Sulphur, Harvey, Hammond, Bayou Cane, Shenandoah, Natchitoches, Gretna, Chalmette, Opelousas, Estelle, Zachary, and other cities.
It goes without saying that the goods related with "1982" in Maine can be shipped to Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, Auburn, Biddeford, Sanford, Saco, Augusta, Westbrook, Waterville, Presque Isle, Brewer, Bath, Caribou, Ellsworth, Old Town, Rockland, Belfast, Gardiner, Calais, Hallowell, Eastport, and so on.
It goes without saying that the goods named "1982" in Maryland can be shipped to Baltimore, Frederick, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bowie, Hagerstown, Annapolis, College Park, Salisbury, Laurel, Greenbelt, Cumberland, Westminster, Hyattsville, Takoma Park, Easton, Elkton, Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, Cambridge, New Carrollton, Bel Air, etc.
And today the goods by your query "1982" in Massachusetts can be delivered to the following cities: Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Lynn, Fall River, Newton, Lawrence, Somerville, Framingham, Haverhill, Waltham, Malden, Brookline, Plymouth, Medford, Taunton, Chicopee, Weymouth, Revere, Peabody, Methuen, Barnstable, Pittsfield, Attleboro, Arlington, Everett, Salem, Westfield, Leominster, Fitchburg, Billerica, Holyoke, Beverly, Marlborough, Woburn, Amherst, Braintree, Shrewsbury, Chelsea, Dartmouth, Chelmsford, Andover, Natick, Randolph, Watertown.
As you know, the products related to the term "1982" in Michigan can be delivered to the following cities: Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Dearborn, Livonia, Clinton, Canton, Westland, Troy, Farmington Hills, Macomb Township, Kalamazoo, Shelby, Wyoming, Southfield, Waterford, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Taylor, Saint Clair Shores, Pontiac, Dearborn Heights, Royal Oak, Novi, Ypsilanti, Battle Creek, Saginaw, Kentwood, East Lansing, Redford, Roseville, Georgetown, Portage, Chesterfield Township, Midland, Bloomfield Charter Township, Oakland County, Saginaw, Commerce, Meridian, Muskegon, Lincoln Park, Grand Blanc, Holland, Orion, Bay City, Independence Charter Township, and other cities.
And of course, the products related to the term "1982" in Minnesota can be shipped to such cities as Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester, Bloomington, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Woodbury, St. Cloud, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Coon Rapids, Blaine, Burnsville, Lakeville, Minnetonka, Apple Valley, Edina, St. Louis Park, Moorhead, Mankato, Maplewood, Shakopee, Richfield, Cottage Grove, Roseville, Inver Grove Heights, Andover, Brooklyn Center, Savage, Oakdale, Fridley, Winona, Shoreview, Ramsey, Owatonna, Chanhassen, Prior Lake, White Bear Lake, Chaska, Austin, Elk River, Champlin, Faribault, Rosemount, Crystal, Farmington, Hastings, New Brighton, etc.
As usual, the goods related with "1982" in Mississippi can be purchased if you live in Jackson, Gulfport, Southaven, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Meridian, Tupelo, Greenville, Olive Branch, Horn Lake, Clinton, Pearl, Ridgeland, Starkville, Columbus, Vicksburg, Pascagoula, Clarksdale, Oxford, Laurel, Gautier, Ocean Springs, Madison, Brandon, Greenwood, Cleveland, Natchez, Long Beach, Corinth, Hernando, Moss Point, McComb, Canton, Carriere, Grenada, Brookhaven, Indianola, Yazoo City, West Point, Picayune, Petal, and other cities and towns.
As always, the found goods by query "1982" in Missouri can be delivered to Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Lee’s Summit, O’Fallon, St. Joseph, St. Charles, Blue Springs, St. Peters, Florissant, Joplin, Chesterfield, Jefferson City, Cape Girardeau, Oakville, Wildwood, University City, Ballwin, Raytown, Liberty, Wentzville, Mehlville, Kirkwood, Maryland Heights, Hazelwood, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Webster Groves, Sedalia, Ferguson, Arnold, Affton.
And the goods named "1982" in Montana can be sent to Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Kalispell, Havre, Anaconda, Miles City, Belgrade, Livingston, Laurel, Whitefish, Lewistown, Sidney, and other cities.
And the found goods by query "1982" in Nebraska can be received in Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont, Hastings, Norfolk, North Platte, Papillion, Columbus, La Vista, Scottsbluff, South Sioux City, Beatrice, Lexington, and other cities.
As you know, any products related with "1982" in Nevada can be received in Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, North Las Vegas, Sparks, Carson City, Fernley, Elko, Mesquite, Boulder City, Fallon, Winnemucca, West Wendover, Ely, Yerington, Carlin, Lovelock, Wells, Caliente, and so on.
And of course, the goods named "1982" in New Hampshire can be sent to Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, Dover, Rochester, Salem, Merrimack, Hudson, Londonderry, Keene, Bedford, Portsmouth, Goffstown, Laconia, Hampton, Milford, Durham, Exeter, Windham, Hooksett, Claremont, Lebanon, Pelham, Somersworth, Hanover, Amherst, Raymond, Conway, Berlin.
And the products by request "1982" in New Jersey can be sent to Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Woodbridge, Lakewood, Toms River, Hamilton, Trenton, Clifton, Camden, Brick, Cherry Hill, Passaic, Middletown, Union City, Old Bridge, Gloucester Township, East Orange, Bayonne, Franklin, North Bergen, Vineland, Union, Piscataway, New Brunswick, Jackson, Wayne, Irvington, Parsippany-Troy Hills, Howell, Perth Amboy, Hoboken, Plainfield, West New York, Washington Township, East Brunswick, Bloomfield, West Orange, Evesham, Bridgewater, South Brunswick, Egg Harbor, Manchester, Hackensack, Sayreville, Mount Laurel, Berkeley, North Brunswick...
Usually, any products related with "1982" in New Mexico can be purchased if you live in Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Clovis, Hobbs, Alamogordo, Carlsbad, Gallup, Deming, Los Lunas, Chaparral, Sunland Park, Las Vegas, Portales, Los Alamos, North Valley, Artesia, Lovington, Silver City, Española and smaller towns.
No doubt, any products related with "1982" in New York can be sent to New York, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Schenectady, Utica, White Plains, Troy, Niagara Falls, Binghamton, Rome, Long Beach, Poughkeepsie, North Tonawanda, Jamestown, Ithaca, Elmira, Newburgh, Middletown, Auburn, Watertown, Glen Cove, Saratoga Springs, Kingston, Peekskill, Lockport, Plattsburgh, Cortland, Amsterdam, Oswego, Lackawanna, Cohoes, Rye, Gloversville, Beacon, Batavia, Tonawanda, Glens Falls, Olean, Oneonta, Geneva, Dunkirk, Fulton, Oneida, Corning, Ogdensburg, Canandaigua, Watervliet, etc.
Undoubtedly, any things related with "1982" in North Carolina can be delivered to Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Cary, Wilmington, High Point, Greenville, Asheville, Concord, Gastonia, Jacksonville, Chapel Hill, Rocky Mount, Huntersville, Burlington, Wilson, Kannapolis, Apex, Hickory, Wake Forest, Indian Trail, Mooresville, Goldsboro, Monroe, Salisbury, Holly Springs, Matthews, New Bern, Sanford, Cornelius, Garner, Thomasville, Statesville, Asheboro, Mint Hill, Fuquay-Varina, Morrisville, Kernersville, Lumberton, Kinston, Carrboro, Havelock, Shelby, Clemmons, Lexington, Clayton, Boone.
As you know, the products related to the term "1982" in North Dakota can be bought in Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot, West Fargo, Williston, Dickinson, Mandan, Jamestown, Wahpeton, Devils Lake, Watford City, Valley City, Grafton, Lincoln, Beulah, Rugby, Stanley, Horace, Casselton, New Town, Hazen, Bottineau, Lisbon, Carrington, etc.
No need to say, the goods by your query "1982" in Ohio can be purchased if you live in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain, Hamilton, Springfield, Kettering, Elyria, Lakewood, Cuyahoga Falls, Euclid, Middletown, Mansfield, Newark, Mentor, Cleveland Heights, Beavercreek, Strongsville, Fairfield, Dublin, Warren, Findlay, Lancaster, Lima, Huber Heights, Marion, Westerville, Reynoldsburg, Grove City, Stow, Delaware, Brunswick, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Westlake, North Olmsted, Fairborn, Massillon, Mason, North Royalton, Bowling Green, North Ridgeville, Kent, Garfield Heights, and other cities.
As usual, the products by request "1982" in Oklahoma can be bought in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Owasso, Shawnee, Yukon, Ardmore, Ponca City, Bixby, Duncan, Del City, Jenks, Sapulpa, Mustang, Sand Springs, Bethany, Altus, Claremore, El Reno, McAlester, Ada, Durant, Tahlequah, Chickasha, Miami, Glenpool, Elk City, Woodward, Okmulgee, Choctaw, Weatherford, Guymon, Guthrie, Warr Acres.
As you know, any products related with "1982" in Oregon can be received in such cities as Portland, Salem, Eugene, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend, Medford, Springfield, Corvallis, Albany, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Keizer, Grants Pass, Oregon City, McMinnville, Redmond, Tualatin, West Linn, Woodburn, Forest Grove, Newberg, Wilsonville, Roseburg, Klamath Falls, Ashland, Milwaukie, Sherwood, Happy Valley, Central Point, Canby, Hermiston, Pendleton, Troutdale, Lebanon, Coos Bay, The Dalles, Dallas, St. Helens, La Grande, Cornelius, Gladstone, Ontario, Sandy, Newport, Monmouth, and so on.
No need to say, the found goods by query "1982" in Pennsylvania can be purchased if you live in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Scranton, Bethlehem, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Altoona, York, Wilkes-Barre, Chester, Williamsport, Easton, Lebanon, Hazleton, New Castle, Johnstown, McKeesport, Hermitage, Greensburg, Pottsville, Sharon, Butler, Washington, Meadville, New Kensington, Coatesville, St. Marys, Lower Burrell, Oil City, Nanticoke, Uniontown...
No need to say, any products related with "1982" in Rhode Island can be shipped to such cities as Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence, Woonsocket, Coventry, Cumberland, North Providence, South Kingstown, West Warwick, Johnston, North Kingstown, Newport, Bristol, Westerly, Smithfield, Lincoln, Central Falls, Portsmouth, Barrington, Middletown, Burrillville, Narragansett, Tiverton, East Greenwich, North Smithfield, Warren, Scituate, etc.
Naturally, the products by request "1982" in South Carolina can be sent to Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Sumter, Hilton Head Island, Spartanburg, Florence, Goose Creek, Aiken, Myrtle Beach, Anderson, Greer, Mauldin, Greenwood, North Augusta, Easley, Simpsonville, Hanahan, Lexington, Conway, West Columbia, North Myrtle Beach, Clemson, Orangeburg, Cayce, Bluffton, Beaufort, Gaffney, Irmo, Fort Mill, Port Royal, Forest Acres, Newberry...
Usually, the goods by request "1982" in South Dakota can be received in Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown, Mitchell, Yankton, Pierre, Huron, Spearfish, Vermillion, and other cities and towns.
As you know, any products related with "1982" in Tennessee can be received in Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Jackson, Johnson City, Bartlett, Hendersonville, Kingsport, Collierville, Smyrna, Cleveland, Brentwood, Germantown, Columbia, Spring Hill, La Vergne, Gallatin, Cookeville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Morristown, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Bristol, Farragut, Shelbyville, East Ridge, Tullahoma.
As always, the found goods by query "1982" in Texas can be received in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, McKinney, Frisco, Pasadena, Mesquite, Killeen, McAllen, Carrollton, Midland, Waco, Denton, Abilene, Odessa, Beaumont, Round Rock, The Woodlands, Richardson, Pearland, College Station, Wichita Falls, Lewisville, Tyler, San Angelo, League City, Allen, Sugar Land, Edinburg, Mission, Longview, Bryan, Pharr, Baytown, Missouri City, Temple, Flower Mound, New Braunfels, North Richland Hills, Conroe, Victoria, Cedar Park, Harlingen, Atascocita, Mansfield, Georgetown, San Marcos, Rowlett, Pflugerville, Port Arthur, Spring, Euless, DeSoto, Grapevine, Galveston, and other cities.
As usual, any things related with "1982" in Utah can be delivered to Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, Orem, Sandy, Ogden, St. George, Layton, Taylorsville, South Jordan, Logan, Lehi, Murray, Bountiful, Draper, Riverton, Roy, Spanish Fork, Pleasant Grove, Cottonwood Heights, Tooele, Springville, Cedar City, Midvale. And other cities and towns, such as Kaysville, Holladay, American Fork, Clearfield, Syracuse, South Salt Lake, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Clinton, Washington, Payson, Farmington, Brigham City, Saratoga Springs, North Ogden, South Ogden, North Salt Lake, Highland, Centerville, Hurricane, Heber City, West Haven, Lindon...
Of course, any products related with "1982" in Vermont can be delivered to the following cities: Burlington, South Burlington, Rutland, Barre, Montpelier, Winooski, St. Albans, Newport, Vergennes, and other cities and towns.
No need to say, the goods by your query "1982" in Virginia can be delivered to the following cities: Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria, Hampton, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Danville, Manassas, Petersburg, Fredericksburg, Winchester, Salem, Staunton, Fairfax, Hopewell, Waynesboro, Colonial Heights, Radford, Bristol, Manassas Park, Williamsburg, Falls Church, Martinsville, Poquoson, and so on.
As usual, the goods named "1982" in Washington can be bought in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton, Federal Way, Yakima, Spokane Valley, Kirkland, Bellingham, Kennewick, Auburn, Pasco, Marysville, Lakewood, Redmond, Shoreline, Richland, Sammamish, Burien, Olympia, Lacey. And, of course, Edmonds, Puyallup, Bremerton, Lynnwood, Bothell, Longview, Issaquah, Wenatchee, Mount Vernon, University Place, Walla Walla, Pullman, Des Moines, Lake Stevens, SeaTac, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Bainbridge Island, Oak Harbor, Kenmore, Moses Lake, Camas, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Tukwila, and other cities.
And today the products related to the term "1982" in West Virginia can be purchased if you live in Charleston, Huntington, Morgantown, Parkersburg, Wheeling, Weirton, Fairmont, Martinsburg, Beckley, Clarksburg, South Charleston, St. Albans, Vienna, Bluefield, etc.
It goes without saying that the products related to the term "1982" in Wisconsin can be delivered to the following cities: Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine, Appleton, Waukesha, Oshkosh, Eau Claire, Janesville, West Allis, La Crosse, Sheboygan, Wauwatosa, Fond du Lac, New Berlin, Wausau. It is also available for the people living in Brookfield, Beloit, Greenfield, Franklin, Oak Creek, Manitowoc, West Bend, Sun Prairie, Superior, Stevens Point, Neenah, Fitchburg, Muskego, Watertown, De Pere, Mequon, South Milwaukee, Marshfield, and other cities.
Usually, the products related to the term "1982" in Wyoming can be delivered to Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs, Sheridan, Green River, Evanston, Riverton, Jackson, Cody, Rawlins, Lander, Torrington, Powell, Douglas, Worland and smaller towns.
Canada Delivery, Shipping to Canada
And any things related with "1982" in Canada can be shipped to such cities as Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Brampton, Hamilton, Quebec City, Surrey, Laval, Halifax, London, Markham, Vaughan, Gatineau, Longueuil, Burnaby, Saskatoon, Kitchener, Windsor, Regina, Richmond, Richmond Hill.
The shipping is also available in Oakville, Burlington, Greater Sudbury, Sherbrooke, Oshawa, Saguenay, Lévis, Barrie, Abbotsford, St. Catharines, Trois-Rivières, Cambridge, Coquitlam, Kingston, Whitby, Guelph, Kelowna, Saanich, Ajax, Thunder Bay, Terrebonne, St. John's, Langley, Chatham-Kent, Delta.
As well as in Waterloo, Cape Breton, Brantford, Strathcona County, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Red Deer, Pickering, Kamloops, Clarington, North Vancouver, Milton, Nanaimo, Lethbridge, Niagara Falls, Repentigny, Victoria, Newmarket, Brossard, Peterborough, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Sault Ste. Marie, Kawartha Lakes, Sarnia, Prince George.
You can also buy these goods in Drummondville, Saint John, Moncton, Saint-Jérôme, New Westminster, Wood Buffalo, Granby, Norfolk County, St. Albert, Medicine Hat, Caledon, Halton Hills, Port Coquitlam, Fredericton, Grande Prairie, North Bay, Blainville, Saint-Hyacinthe, Aurora, Welland, Shawinigan, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Belleville, North Vancouver.
In fact, the found goods by query "1982" can be shipped to any place in Canada, including Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
UK Delivery, Shipping to the United Kingdom
Naturally, the found goods by query "1982" in the United Kingdom can be bought in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Wakefield, Cardiff, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Sunderland, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Brighton, Hull, Plymouth, Stoke-on-Trent.
As well as in Wolverhampton, Derby, Swansea, Southampton, Salford, Aberdeen, Westminster, Portsmouth, York, Peterborough, Dundee, Lancaster, Oxford, Newport, Preston, St Albans, Norwich, Chester, Cambridge, Salisbury, Exeter, Gloucester. You can also buy these goods in Lisburn, Chichester, Winchester, Londonderry, Carlisle, Worcester, Bath, Durham, Lincoln, Hereford, Armagh, Inverness, Stirling, Canterbury, Lichfield, Newry, Ripon, Bangor, Truro, Ely, Wells, St. Davids, etc.
Basically, the goods named "1982" can be shipped to any place in the UK, including England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Ireland Delivery, Shipping to Ireland
Usually, any things related with "1982" in Ireland can be shipped to Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Drogheda, Dundalk, Swords, Bray, Navan, Ennis, Kilkenny, Tralee, Carlow, Newbridge, Naas, Athlone, Portlaoise, Mullingar, Wexford, Balbriggan, Letterkenny, Celbridge, Sligo. The shipping is also available in Clonmel, Greystones, Malahide, Leixlip, Carrigaline, Tullamore, Killarney, Arklow, Maynooth, Cobh, Castlebar, Midleton, Mallow, Ashbourne, Ballina, Laytown-Bettystown-Mornington, Enniscorthy, Wicklow, Tramore, Cavan, and other cities and towns.
In fact, the goods by your query "1982" can be shipped to any place in Ireland, including Leinster, Ulster, Munster, and Connacht.
Australia Delivery, Shipping to Australia
Undoubtedly, the found goods by query "1982" in Australia can be received in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Newcastle, Maitland, Canberra, Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns, Darwin, Toowoomba, Ballarat, Bendigo, Albury, Wodonga, Launceston, Mackay.
It's also available for those who live in Rockhampton, Bunbury, Bundaberg, Coffs Harbour, Wagga Wagga, Hervey Bay, Mildura, Wentworth, Shepparton, Mooroopna, Gladstone, Tannum Sands, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Traralgon, Morwell, Orange, Geraldton, Bowral, Mittagong, Dubbo, Busselton, Bathurst, Nowra, Bomaderry, Warrnambool, Albany, Warragul, Drouin, Kalgoorlie, Boulder, Devonport...
In fact, the goods named "1982" can be shipped to any place in Australia, including New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, and Northern Territory.
New Zealand Delivery, Shipping to New Zealand
Today the goods by your query "1982" in New Zealand can be shipped to Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier-Hastings, Dunedin, Lower Hutt, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui, Gisborne, Porirua, Invercargill, Nelson, Upper Hutt, Gisborne, Blenheim, Pukekohe, Timaru, Taupo and smaller towns.
Actually, any products related with "1982" can be shipped to any place in New Zealand, including North Island, South Island, Waiheke Island, and smaller islands.
No need to say,the goods by requestcan be bought inAnd, of course,, and other cities and towns.
Abkhazia: Gagra, Gudauta, Lake Ritsa, New Athos, Ochamchire, Pitsunda, Sukhumi, Tsandryphsh, etc.
Afghanistan: Herat, Jalalabad, Kabul, Kandahar, Kunduz, Mazar-i-Sharif, Taloqan, etc.
Albania: Berat, Butrint, Dhërmi, Durrës, Gjirokastër, Himarë, Korçë, Pogradec, Qeparo, Sarandë, Shkodër, Tirana, Velipojë, Vlorë, etc.
Algeria: Algiers, Oran, etc.
American Virgin Islands: Charlotte Amalie, etc.
Andorra: Andorra la Vella, Arinsal, El Pas de la Casa, Encamp, Grandvalira, Ordino, Pal, Soldeu, Vallnord, etc.
Angola: Benguela, Luanda, etc.
Anguilla: The Valley, West End, etc.
Antigua and Barbuda: Jolly Harbour, Saint John’s, etc.
Argentina: Buenos Aires, Capilla del Monte, Colón, Córdoba, El Calafate, La Plata, Los Glaciares, Mar del Plata, Mendoza, Mina Clavero, Pinamar, Puerto Iguazú, Puerto Madryn, Rosario, Río Cuarto, Río Grande, Salta, San Carlos de Bariloche, San Martín de los Andes, San Miguel de Tucumán, San Rafael, Santa Rosa de Calamuchita, Tandil, Tierra del Fuego, Ushuaia, Villa Carlos Paz, Villa General Belgrano, Villa Gesell, Villa La Angostura, Villa de Merlo, etc.
Armenia: Dilijan, Etchmiadzin, Goris, Gyumri, Jermuk, Sevan, Stepanavan, Tsaghkadzor, Vagharshapat, Vanadzor, Yeghegnadzor, Yerevan, etc.
Aruba: Eagle Beach, Noord, Oranjestad, Palm Beach, Santa Cruz, Savaneta, etc.
Australia: Adelaide, Airlie Beach, Alice Springs, Bondi Beach, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Cairns, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Darwin, Daylesford, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef, Hervey Bay, Hobart, Hyams Beach, Jervis Bay, Launceston, Logan City, Mackay, Mandurah, Maroochydore, Melbourne, Mooloolaba, Mount Gambier, New South Wales, Newcastle, Noosa Heads, Northern Territory, Perth, Port Douglas, Queensland, Redland City, Rockhampton, South Australia, Surfers Paradise, Sydney, Tasmania, Toowoomba, Townsville, Ulladulla, Victor Harbor, Victoria, Western Australia, Wollongong, etc.
Austria: Abtenau, Alpbach, Austrian Alps, Bad Gastein, Bad Hofgastein, Bad Kleinkirchheim, Dürnstein, Flachau, Fugen, Graz, Hallstatt, Innsbruck, Ischgl, Kaprun, Kitzbühel, Klagenfurt, Klosterneuburg, Kufstein, Lech, Leogang, Lienz, Linz, Maria Alm, Mayrhofen, Neustift im Stubaital, Obergurgl, Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Saalfelden, Salzburg, Schladming, Seefeld, Serfaus, St. Anton, St. Johann im Pongau, Sölden, Tux, Tyrol, Vienna, Villach, Wachau, Wagrain, Zell am See, etc.
Azerbaijan: Baku, Ganja, Lankaran, Quba, Qusar, Shahdag, Sheki, Stepanakert, etc.
Bahamas: Andros, Eleuthera, Exuma, Freeport, Grand Bahama, Nassau, New Providence, Paradise Island, etc.
Bahrain: Manama, etc.
Bangladesh: Barisal, Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Dhaka, Khulna, Mymensingh, Narayanganj, Rajshahi, Sylhet, etc.
Barbados: Bridgetown, etc.
Belarus: Babruysk, Baranavichy, Białowieża Forest, Brest Belarus, Gomel, Grodno, Lahoysk, Maladzyechna, Minsk, Mogilev, Nesvizh, Pinsk, Silichi, Slonim, Vitebsk, etc.
Belgium: Antwerp, Ardennes, Blankenberge, Bouillon, Bruges, Brussels, Charleroi, De Haan, De Panne, Durbuy, Flanders, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Leuven, Liège, Namur, Nieuwpoort, Ostend, Spa, Ypres, Zeebrugge, etc.
Belize: Ambergris Caye, Belize City, Caye Caulker, Placencia, San Pedro, etc.
Benin: Cotonou, etc.
Bermuda: Hamilton, etc.
Bhutan: Paro, Thimphu, etc.
Bolivia: Cochabamba, El Alto, La Paz, Oruro, Quillacollo, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Sucre, Uyuni, etc.
Bosnia and Herzegovina: Banja Luka, Bihać, Jahorina, Medjugorje, Mostar, Neum, Sarajevo, Travnik, Trebinje, etc.
Botswana: Gaborone, Maun, etc.
Brazil: Amazon River, Amazonia, Angra dos Reis, Arraial do Cabo, Atlantic Forest, Balneário Camboriú, Belo Horizonte, Belém, Bombinhas, Brasília, Búzios, Cabo Frio, Camaçari, Campinas, Campos do Jordão, Caraguatatuba, Copacabana, Costa do Sauípe, Curitiba, Duque de Caxias, Fernando de Noronha, Florianópolis, Fortaleza, Foz do Iguaçu, Goiânia, Gramado, Guarujá, Guarulhos, Iguazu Falls, Ilha Grande, Ilhabela, Ilhéus, Ipanema, Itacaré, Maceió, Manaus, Morro de São Paulo, Natal, Niterói, Osasco, Ouro Preto, Paraty, Petrópolis, Porto Alegre, Porto Seguro, Praia do Forte, Recife, Ribeirão Preto, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Santos, São Gonçalo, São José dos Campos, São Luís, São Paulo, São Sebastião, Trancoso, Ubatuba, Vila do Abraão, etc.
British Virgin Islands: Tortola, etc.
Brunei: Bandar Seri Begawan, etc.
Bulgaria: Albena, Apriltsi, Arbanasi, Balchik, Bansko, Blagoevgrad, Borovets, Burgas, Byala, Chepelare, Chernomorets, Dobrinishte, Gabrovo, Golden Sands, Haskovo, Hisarya, Kavarna, Kazanlak, Kiten, Koprivshtitsa, Kranevo, Lovech, Lozenets, Nesebar, Obzor, Pamporovo, Pazardzhik, Pirin, Pleven, Plovdiv, Pomorie, Primorsko, Ravda, Razlog, Rila, Ruse, Saints Constantine and Helena, Samokov, Sandanski, Sapareva Banya, Shumen, Sliven, Smolyan, Sofia, Sozopol, Stara Zagora, Sunny Beach, Sveti Vlas, Targovishte, Tryavna, Tsarevo, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Velingrad, Vratsa, Yambol, etc.
Burkina Faso: Bobo-Dioulasso, Ouagadougou, etc.
Burundi: Bujumbura, etc.
Cambodia: Angkor, Battambang, Kampot, Kep, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, etc.
Cameroon: Bafoussam, Bamenda, Douala, Garoua, Kribi, Limbe, Maroua, Yaoundé, etc.
Canada: Alberta, Banff, Brampton, British Columbia, Burnaby, Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Gatineau, Halifax, Hamilton, Jasper, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kingston, Kitchener, Laval, London, Longueuil, Manitoba, Markham, Mississauga, Moncton, Mont-Tremblant, Montreal, Nanaimo, New Brunswick, Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Ottawa, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Regina, Richmond, Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Surrey, Toronto, Vancouver, Vaughan, Victoria, Whistler, Whitehorse, Windsor, Winnipeg, Yukon, etc.
Cape Verde: Boa Vista Cape Verde, Sal, etc.
Caribbean Netherlands:, etc.
Cayman Islands: George Town, Grand Cayman, West Bay, etc.
Central African Republic: Bangui, etc.
Chad: N'Djamena, etc.
Chile: Antofagasta, Arica, Atacama, Coquimbo, Easter Island, Hanga Roa, Iquique, La Serena, Patagonia, Pucón, Puerto Montt, Puerto Natales, Puerto Varas, Punta Arenas, San Pedro de Atacama, Santiago, Torres del Paine, Valdivia, Valparaíso, Villarrica, Viña del Mar, etc.
China: Anshun, Baishan, Baoding, Baoshan, Baotou, Beihai, Beijing, Binzhou, Changchun, Changsha, Changzhi, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dali, Dalian, Datong, Dengfeng, Diqing, Dongguan, Emeishan, Foshan, Great Wall of China, Guangdong, Guangzhou, Guilin, Guiyang, Hainan, Hangzhou, Harbin, Honghe, Huashan, Huizhou, Jiangmen, Jiangxi, Jiaxing, Jilin, Jinan, Jincheng, Jingdezhen, Jinzhong, Jiujiang, Jiuzhaigou, Kashgar, Kunming, Langfang, Lanzhou, Laoshan, Leshan, Lhasa, Lianyungang, Lijiang, Linfen, Linyi, Liuzhou, Luoyang, Lushan, Lüliang, Mianyang, Nanchang, Nanchong, Nanjing, Nanning, Nantong, Ngawa, Ningbo, Qiandongnan, Qingdao, Qingyuan, Qinhuangdao, Qufu, Qujing, Rizhao, Sanya, Shandong, Shanghai, Shangri-La, Shantou, Shanxi, Shaoguan, Shaolin, Shaoxing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shigatse, Shijiazhuang, Sichuan, Suzhou, Tai'an, Taiyuan, Taizhou Jiangsu, Tangshan, Tianjin, Tibet, Weifang, Weihai, Wuhan, Wulingyuan, Wutai, Wuxi, Xi'an, Xiamen, Xinzhou, Xishuangbanna, Ya'an, Yanbian, Yangtze, Yangzhou, Yantai, Yellow River, Yibin, Yinchuan, Yiwu, Yuncheng, Yunnan, Zhangjiajie, Zhanjiang, Zhejiang, Zhengzhou, Zhongshan, Zhongwei, Zhoushan, Zhuhai, Zunyi, Ürümqi, etc.
Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogotá, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, Medellín, Pereira, San Andrés, Santa Marta, Villa de Leyva, Villavicencio, etc.
Comoros: Moroni, etc.
Costa Rica: Alajuela, Jacó, La Fortuna, Manuel Antonio, Monteverde, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Puntarenas, Quepos, San José, Santa Teresa, Tamarindo, Tortuguero, etc.
Croatia: Baška Voda, Baška, Bibinje, Biograd na Moru, Bol, Brač, Brela, Cavtat, Cres, Dalmatia, Dubrovnik, Fažana, Hvar, Istria, Ičići, Karlovac, Kolocep, Korčula, Kožino, Krk, Kukljica, Lopud, Lovran, Lošinj, Makarska, Mali Lošinj, Malinska, Medulin, Mlini, Nin, Novi Vinodolski, Novigrad, Omiš, Opatija, Orebić, Pag, Pakoštane, Petrčane, Podstrana, Poreč, Povljana, Privlaka, Pula, Rab, Rabac, Rijeka, Rovinj, Slavonski Brod, Split, Stari Grad, Starigrad, Sukošan, Supetar, Sveti Filip i Jakov, Trogir, Tučepi, Umag, Vir, Vrsar, Zadar, Zagreb, Čiovo, Šibenik, Šipan, etc.
Cuba: Baracoa, Camagüey, Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Cayo Santa María, Cienfuegos, Guantánamo, Havana, Holguín, Pinar del Río, Remedios Cuba, Sancti Spíritus, Santa Clara Cuba, Santiago de Cuba, Trinidad, Varadero, Viñales, etc.
Curaçao: Sint Michiel, Westpunt, Willemstad, etc.
Cyprus: Ayia Napa, Coral Bay Cyprus, Famagusta, Kouklia, Kyrenia, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, Paphos, Paralimni, Peyia, Pissouri, Polis, Protaras, etc.
Czech Republic: Bohemia, Brno, Děčín, Františkovy Lázně, Frymburk, Frýdek-Místek, Harrachov, Hradec Králové, Jihlava, Karlovy Vary, Kladno, Krkonoše, Kutná Hora, Liberec, Lipno nad Vltavou, Marienbad, Mikulov, Mladá Boleslav, Mělník, Olomouc, Ostrava, Pardubice, Plzeň, Poděbrady, Prague, Teplice, Třeboň, Zlín, Znojmo, Ústí nad Labem, České Budějovice, Český Krumlov, Špindlerův Mlýn, Železná Ruda, etc.
Democratic Republic of the Congo: Kinshasa, etc.
Denmark: Aalborg, Aarhus, Billund, Copenhagen, Ebeltoft, Esbjerg, Frederikshavn, Greenland, Helsingør, Herning, Hirtshals, Hjørring, Holstebro, Ilulissat, Jutland, Kerteminde, Nuuk, Odense, Ringkøbing, Silkeborg, Skagen, Skive, Sønderborg, Vejle, Viborg, etc.
Djibouti: Djibouti City, etc.
Dominican Republic: Boca Chica, Bávaro, Cabarete, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Santiago de los Caballeros, Santo Domingo, Sosúa, etc.
East Timor: Dili, etc.
Ecuador: Baños, Cuenca, Galápagos Islands, Guayaquil, Manta, Otavalo, Puerto Ayora, Puerto López, Quito, Salinas, etc.
Egypt: Abu Simbel, Al Qusair, Alexandria, Aswan, Cairo, Dahab, El Alamein, El Gouna, El Hadaba, Faiyum, Giza, Hurghada, Luxor, Marsa Alam, Mersa Matruh, Naama Bay, Nabq Bay, Nile, Nuweiba, Port Said, Red Sea, Safaga, Sahl Hasheesh, Scharm asch-Schaich, Sharks Bay, Sinai, Suez, Taba, Valley of the Kings, etc.
El Salvador: La Libertad, San Salvador, etc.
Equatorial Guinea: Malabo, etc.
Eritrea: Asmara, etc.
Estonia: Haapsalu, Kuressaare, Narva, Pärnu, Saaremaa, Tallinn, Tartu, etc.
Ethiopia: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Gondar, etc.
Falkland Islands: Stanley, etc.
Faroe Islands: Sørvágur, Tórshavn, etc.
Fiji: Nadi, Suva, Viti Levu Island, etc.
Finland: Espoo, Helsinki, Imatra, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Jämsä, Kotka, Kuopio, Kuusamo, Lahti, Lapland, Lappeenranta, Levi, Mariehamn, Mikkeli, Moomin World, Naantali, Nilsiä, Oulu, Pori, Porvoo, Pyhätunturi, Rovaniemi, Rukatunturi, Saariselkä, Saimaa, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa, Vantaa, Vuokatti, Åland Islands, etc.
France: Aix-en-Provence, Ajaccio, Alsace, Angers, Annecy, Antibes, Aquitaine, Arles, Auch, Auvergne, Avignon, Avoriaz, Bayonne, Beaune, Besançon, Biarritz, Bonifacio, Bordeaux, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Briançon, Brittany, Burgundy, Cabourg, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Calais, Calvi, Canet-en-Roussillon, Cannes, Carcassonne, Cassis, Cavalaire-sur-Mer, Chambéry, Chamonix, Clermont-Ferrand, Colmar, Corsica, Courchevel, Deauville, Dijon, Dunkirk, French Alps, French Riviera, Fréjus, Grenoble, Grimaud, Honfleur, Hyères, La Ciotat, La Plagne, La Roche-sur-Yon, La Rochelle, La Tranche-sur-Mer, Le Grau-du-Roi, Le Havre, Le Lavandou, Le Mans, Le Puy-en-Velay, Les Arcs, Les Gets, Les Issambres, Les Menuires, Les Sables-d'Olonne, Lille, Limoges, Lourdes, Lyon, Mandelieu-la-Napoule, Marseille, Megève, Menton, Mont-Dore, Montpellier, Morzine, Méribel, Nantes, Narbonne, Nice, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Normandy, Nîmes, Paradiski, Paris, Pas-de-Calais, Perpignan, Portes du Soleil, Porto-Vecchio, Provence, Périgueux, Reims, Rhône-Alpes, Rouen, Royan, Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, Saint-Jean-de-Monts, Saint-Malo, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Saint-Raphaël, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Saint-Tropez, Sainte-Maxime, Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Saumur, Strasbourg, The Three Valleys, Tignes, Toulon, Toulouse, Tours, Trouville-sur-Mer, Val Thorens, Val-d'Isère, Vendée, Versailles, Vichy, Étretat, Île-de-France, etc.
French Guiana: Cayenne, Kourou, etc.
French Polynesia: Bora Bora, Mo'orea, Papeete, Tahiti, etc.
Gabon: Franceville, Libreville, Moanda, Port-Gentil, etc.
Gambia: Banjul, Serekunda, etc.
Georgia: Bakuriani, Batumi, Borjomi, Gori, Gudauri, Kobuleti, Kutaisi, Mestia, Mtskheta, Poti, Sighnaghi, Stepantsminda, Tbilisi, Telavi, Zugdidi, etc.
Germany: Aachen, Augsburg, Bad Birnbach, Bad Driburg, Bad Elster, Bad Ems, Bad Füssing, Bad Godesberg, Bad Harzburg, Bad Homburg, Bad Kissingen, Bad Kreuznach, Bad Mergentheim, Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler, Bad Reichenhall, Bad Salzuflen, Bad Schandau, Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg, Bamberg, Bavaria, Bayerisch Eisenstein, Berchtesgaden, Bergen auf Rügen, Berlin, Bernkastel-Kues, Bielefeld, Binz, Bochum, Bodenmais, Bonn, Bottrop, Brandenburg, Braunlage, Braunschweig, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Brilon, Chemnitz, Cochem, Cologne, Cuxhaven, Dortmund, Dresden, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Eisenach, Erfurt, Erlangen, Essen, Europa-Park, Flensburg, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Freudenstadt, Friedrichshafen, Fürth, Füssen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Gelsenkirchen, Glowe, Goslar, Görlitz, Göttingen, Hamburg, Hanover, Heide Park, Heidelberg, Heiligendamm, Heligoland, Hesse, Hinterzarten, Idar-Oberstein, Ingolstadt, Inzell, Karlsruhe, Kiel, Koblenz, Konstanz, Krefeld, Lake Constance, Lam, Leipzig, Lindau, Lower Saxony, Ludwigsburg, Lörrach, Lübeck, Magdeburg, Mainz, Mannheim, Marburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Medebach, Monschau, Munich, Mönchengladbach, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Münster, Neuschwanstein Castle, Neuss, Norddeich, Norden, Norderney, North Rhine-Westphalia, Nuremberg, Oberhausen, Oberstdorf, Oldenburg, Olsberg, Osnabrück, Paderborn, Pforzheim, Potsdam, Putbus, Quedlinburg, Rathen, Regensburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Rostock, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Ruhpolding, Rust, Rügen, Saarbrücken, Saarland, Sassnitz, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Schluchsee, Schmallenberg, Schwerin, Schönau am Königsee, Sindelfingen, Singen, Solingen, Soltau, Spandau, Speyer, Stralsund, Stuttgart, Sylt, Thuringia, Titisee-Neustadt, Travemünde, Trier, Ulm, Warnemünde, Weimar, Wernigerode, Westerland, Wiesbaden, Winterberg, Wolfsburg, Wuppertal, Würzburg, Xanten, Zingst, Zwiesel, Überlingen, etc.
Ghana: Accra, Ashaiman, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Kumasi, Sekondi-Takoradi, etc.
Greece: Acharavi, Aegina, Afantou, Afytos, Agios Gordios, Andros, Arkadia, Athens, Cephalonia, Chania, Chaniotis, Chios, Corfu, Corinth, Crete, Cyclades, Dassia, Delphi, Dodecanese, Faliraki, Halkidiki, Heraklion, Hersonissos, Hydra, Ialysos, Ionian Islands, Kalamata, Kalavryta, Kalymnos, Kardamaina, Karpathos, Kassandra, Kastoria, Katerini, Kavos, Kefalos, Kokkari, Kos, Kriopigi, Laganas, Lefkada, Lemnos, Lesbos, Lindos, Loutraki, Marathokampos, Meteora, Mithymna, Monemvasia, Mount Athos, Mykonos, Mytilene, Nafplio, Naxos, Neos Marmaras, Paleokastritsa, Parga, Patmos, Patras, Pefkochori, Pefkos, Peloponnese, Polychrono, Poros, Pythagoreio, Rethymno, Rhodes, Samos, Samothrace, Santorini, Sidari, Sithonia, Sparta, Spetses, Sporades, Syros, Thasos, Thessaloniki, Tingaki, Zakynthos, etc.
Guadeloupe: Saint-François, etc.
Guam: Tamuning, Tumon, etc.
Guatemala: Antigua Guatemala, etc.
Guinea: Conakry, etc.
Guinea-Bissau: Bissau, etc.
Guyana: Georgetown, etc.
Haiti: Cap-Haitien, Port-au-Prince, etc.
Honduras: Roatán, Tegucigalpa, etc.
Hong Kong: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, Mong Kok, New Territories, Repulse Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Wan Chai, etc.
Hungary: Balatonfüred, Budapest, Eger, Gyula, Hajdúszoboszló, Hévíz, Keszthely, Lake Balaton, Pécs, Siófok, Szeged, Székesfehérvár, Zalakaros, etc.
Iceland: Akureyri, Blue Lagoon, Borgarnes, Egilsstaðir, Garðabær, Hafnarfjörður, Hveragerði, Höfn, Keflavík, Kópavogur, Reykjavik, Selfoss, Vík í Mýrdal, Ísafjörður, etc.
India: Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Alappuzha, Allahabad, Amritsar, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Aurangabad, Ayodhya, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Darjeeling, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharamshala, Fatehpur Sikri, Gangtok, Goa, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hajipur, Hampi, Haridwar, Himachal Pradesh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnataka, Katra, Kerala, Khajuraho, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kozhikode, Ladakh, Leh, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madhya Pradesh, Madikeri, Madurai, Maharashtra, Malvan, Manali, Mangalore, Manipur, Mathura, Mount Abu, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nagpur, Nainital, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Odisha, Ooty, Pachmarhi, Pahalgam, Palakkad, Patna, Pollachi, Pune, Punjab, Puri, Pushkar, Raipur, Rajasthan, Ramnagar, Ratnagiri, Rishikesh, Sawai Madhopur, Shimla, Sikkim, Siliguri, Srinagar, Tamil Nadu, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirupati, Udaipur, Ujjain, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Varanasi, Varkala, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Bengal, etc.
Indonesia: Bali, Balikpapan, Bandung, Batu, Bintan, Bogor, Borobudur, Denpasar, Jakarta, Java, Jimbaran, Kalimantan, Kuta, Lombok, Makassar, Malang, Mataram, Medan, Nusa Dua, Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Sanur, Semarang, Seminyak, Sumatra, Surabaya, Surakarta, Ubud, Yogyakarta, etc.
Iran: Isfahan, Mashhad, Shiraz, Tehran, etc.
Iraq: Baghdad, Basra, Duhok, Erbil, Karbala, Sulaymaniyah, etc.
Ireland: Achill Island, Bray, Bundoran, Carlow, Clifden, Connemara, Cork, Dingle, Donegal, Doolin, Drogheda, Dublin, Dundalk, Ennis, Galway, Glendalough, Kenmare, Kilkenny, Killarney, Letterkenny, Limerick, Navan, Shannon, Swords, Tralee, Waterford, Westport, etc.
Isle of Man: Douglas, Port Erin, etc.
Israel: Acre, Amirim, Arad, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Bat Yam, Beersheba, Caesarea, Dead Sea, Eilat, Ein Bokek, Galilee, Golan Heights, Gush Dan, Had Nes, Haifa, Hermon, Herzliya, Jaffa, Jerusalem, Katzrin, Metula, Mitzpe Ramon, Nahariya, Nazareth, Netanya, Petah Tikva, Ramat Gan, Ramot, Rishon LeZion, Rosh Pinna, Safed, Sea of Galilee, Tel Aviv, Tiberias, Zikhron Ya'akov, etc.
Italy: Abano Terme, Abruzzo, Agrigento, Alassio, Alberobello, Alghero, Amalfi Coast, Ancona, Aosta Valley, Apulia, Arezzo, Arona, Arzachena, Asciano, Ascoli Piceno, Assisi, Asti, Bardolino, Bari, Basilicata, Baveno, Bellagio, Bellaria-Igea Marina, Benevento, Bergamo, Bologna, Bolzano, Bordighera, Bormio, Bracciano, Brescia, Breuil-Cervinia, Brindisi, Cagliari, Calabria, Campania, Canazei, Caorle, Capri, Carrara, Castelnuovo Berardenga, Castiglion Fiorentino, Castiglione d'Orcia, Castiglione del Lago, Castiglione della Pescaia, Catania, Cattolica, Cefalù, Cervia, Cesena, Cesenatico, Chianciano Terme, Chieti, Chioggia, Cinque Terre, Città della Pieve, Civitavecchia, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Cortona, Costa Smeralda, Courmayeur, Desenzano del Garda, Dolomites, Elba, Emilia-Romagna, Ercolano, Fabriano, Fano, Fasano, Fassa Valley, Ferrara, Finale Ligure, Fiumicino, Florence, Forte dei Marmi, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Gabicce Mare, Gaeta, Gallipoli, Genoa, Golfo Aranci, Greve in Chianti, Grosseto, Gubbio, Herculaneum, Imperia, Ischia, Italian Alps, Jesolo, L'Aquila, La Spezia, Lake Como, Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, Lampedusa, Lazio, Lazise, Lecco, Lerici, Lido di Jesolo, Lignano Sabbiadoro, Liguria, Livigno, Livorno, Lombardy, Lucca, Madonna di Campiglio, Malcesine, Manarola, Mantua, Maratea, Massa, Matera, Menaggio, Merano, Messina, Mestre, Milan, Milazzo, Misano Adriatico, Monopoli, Montalcino, Montecatini Terme, Montepulciano, Monterosso al Mare, Monza, Naples, Nardò, Novara, Olbia, Ortisei, Ostuni, Otranto, Padua, Palermo, Parma, Perugia, Pesaro, Pescara, Peschici, Peschiera del Garda, Piacenza, Piedmont, Pienza, Pisa, Pistoia, Pitigliano, Polignano a Mare, Pompeii, Pordenone, Porto Cervo, Porto Cesareo, Portoferraio, Portofino, Positano, Prato, Ragusa, Rapallo, Rapolano Terme, Ravenna, Riccione, Rimini, Riomaggiore, Riva del Garda, Rome, Salerno, San Casciano dei Bagni, San Gimignano, Sanremo, Sardinia, Savona, Sestriere, Sicily, Siena, Sinalunga, Siracusa, Sirmione, Sorrento, Sottomarina, Sperlonga, Stresa, Sëlva, Taormina, Taranto, Terracina, Tivoli, Torrita di Siena, Trani, Trapani, Trentino-Alto Adige, Trento, Treviso, Trieste, Tropea, Turin, Tuscany, Umbria, Urbino, Val Gardena, Veneto, Venice, Ventimiglia, Verbania, Vernazza, Verona, Vesuvius, Viareggio, Vicenza, Vieste, Viterbo, etc.
Ivory Coast: Abidjan, Assinie-Mafia, Bouaké, San-Pédro, Yamoussoukro, etc.
Jamaica: Kingston, Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, Runaway Bay, etc.
Japan: Atami, Chiba, Fujisawa, Fukuoka, Furano, Hakodate, Hakone, Hakuba, Hamamatsu, Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Ishigaki, Itō, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kanazawa, Karuizawa, Kashiwa, Kawasaki, Kitakyushu, Kobe, Kusatsu, Kutchan, Kyoto, Lake Suwa, Matsumoto, Miyakojima, Nagasaki, Nagoya, Naha, Nanjō, Nikkō, Okinawa, Onna, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Shizuoka, Takayama, Tokyo, Tsuyama, Yamanouchi, Yokohama, etc.
Jordan: Amman, Aqaba, Irbid, Jerash, Madaba, Petra, Sweimeh, Wadi Musa, Wadi Rum, Zarqa, etc.
Kazakhstan: Aktau, Aktobe, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Burabay, Karagandy, Kokshetau, Kostanay, Lake Balkhash, Oskemen, Pavlodar, Semey, Shymbulak, Shymkent, Taraz, etc.
Kenya: Kisumu, Lake Victoria, Masai Mara, Mombasa, Nairobi, Ukunda, etc.
Kiribati: South Tarawa, etc.
Kongo: Brazzaville, Pointe-Noire, etc.
Kosovo: Pristina, Prizren, etc.
Kuwait: Hawally, Kuwait City, Salmiya, etc.
Kyrgyzstan: Bishkek, Bosteri, Cholpon-Ata, Issyk Kul, Karakol, Osh, etc.
Laos: Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng, Vientiane, etc.
Latvia: Cēsis, Daugavpils, Jelgava, Jūrmala, Liepāja, Riga, Rēzekne, Sigulda, Ventspils, etc.
Lebanon: Baalbeck, Beirut, Byblos, Faraya, Jounieh, Mzaar Kfardebian, Tripoli, etc.
Lesotho: Maseru, etc.
Liberia: Monrovia, etc.
Libya: Benghazi, Tripoli, etc.
Liechtenstein: Schaan, Vaduz, etc.
Lithuania: Druskininkai, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Nida, Palanga, Panevėžys, Trakai, Vilnius, Šiauliai, Šventoji, etc.
Luxembourg: Differdange, Dudelange, Echternach, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg City, Vianden, etc.
Macedonia: Bitola, Mavrovo, Ohrid, Skopje, etc.
Madagascar: Antananarivo, etc.
Malawi: Blantyre, Lilongwe, etc.
Malaysia: Borneo, George Town, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Johor, Kedah, Kota Bharu, Kota Kinabalu, Kuah, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan, Kuching, Langkawi, Malacca, Penang, Putrajaya, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Shah Alam, etc.
Maldives: Kaafu Atoll, Malé, etc.
Mali: Bamako, etc.
Malta: Birżebbuġa, Buġibba, Gozo, Gżira, Mellieħa, Paceville, Pembroke, Qawra, Sliema, St. Julian's, St. Paul's Bay, Valletta, etc.
Martinique: Fort-de-France, La Trinité, Le Diamant, Les Trois-Îlets, Sainte-Luce, etc.
Mauritania: Nouakchott, etc.
Mauritius: Port Louis, etc.
Mexico: Acapulco, Akumal, Cabo San Lucas, Cancún, Chetumal, Chichen Itza, Chihuahua, Ciudad Juárez, Cozumel, Cuernavaca, Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Guaymas, Isla Mujeres, Ixtapa, Los Cabos, Manzanillo, Mazatlán, Monterrey, Mérida, Oaxaca, Playa del Carmen, Puebla, Puerto Aventuras, Puerto Escondido, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Peñasco, Puerto Vallarta, Querétaro, Riviera Maya, San Carlos, San Cristóbal de las Casas, San Francisco de Campeche, San Miguel de Allende, San Miguel de Cozumel, Teotihuacan, Tijuana, Toluca, Tulum, Zihuatanejo, etc.
Moldova: Bălți, Chișinău, Tiraspol, etc.
Monaco: Monte Carlo, etc.
Mongolia: Darkhan, Erdenet, Ulaanbaatar, etc.
Montenegro: Bar, Bečići, Bijela, Budva, Cetinje, Dobra Voda, Dobrota, Herceg Novi, Igalo, Kolašin, Kotor, Miločer, Nikšić, Perast, Petrovac, Podgorica, Prčanj, Sutomore, Sveti Stefan, Tivat, Ulcinj, Žabljak, etc.
Montserrat: Plymouth, etc.
Morocco: Agadir, Asilah, Casablanca, Chefchaouen, El Jadida, Essaouira, Fez, Marrakesh, Meknes, Merzouga, Mohammedia, Nador, Ouarzazate, Rabat, Tangier, Taroudant, Tinghir, Tétouan, etc.
Mozambique: Maputo, etc.
Myanmar: Mandalay, Naypyidaw, Nyaung Shwe, Yangon, etc.
Namibia: Rundu, Swakopmund, Walvis Bay, Windhoek, etc.
Nepal: Chitwan, Himalayas, Kathmandu, Lukla, Lumbini, Mount Everest, Nagarkot, Namche Bazaar, Patan, Pokhara, Tengboche, etc.
Netherlands: 's-Hertogenbosch, Alkmaar, Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Delft, Domburg, Dordrecht, Eindhoven, Groningen, Haarlem, Leiden, Maastricht, Nijmegen, Noordwijk, Rotterdam, Texel, The Hague, Utrecht, Valkenburg aan de Geul, Wijk aan Zee, Zandvoort, etc.
New Caledonia: Nouméa, etc.
New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gisborne, Hamilton, Hastings, Invercargill, Kaikoura, Lower Hutt, Napier, Nelson, New Plymouth, North Island, Palmerston North, Porirua, Queenstown, Rotorua, South Island, Taupo, Tauranga, Waiheke Island, Wanaka, Wellington, Whangarei, etc.
Nicaragua: Granada, Managua, etc.
Nigeria: Abuja, Benin City, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Ilorin, Jos, Kaduna, Lagos, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Uyo, etc.
Niue: Alofi, etc.
North Korea: Pyongyang, etc.
Northern Mariana Islands: Saipan, etc.
Norway: Arendal, Aurland, Beitostølen, Bergen, Bodø, Bærum, Fredrikstad, Gardermoen, Geilo, Geirangerfjord, Hardangerfjord, Hemsedal, Kirkenes, Kristiansand, Kristiansund, Larvik, Lillehammer, Lillestrøm, Lofoten, Narvik, Nordkapp, Nordland, Nærøyfjord, Oppdal, Oslo, Rana, Rauma, Røros, Sandnes, Sandvika, Sarpsborg, Sognefjord, Stavanger, Stryn, Svalbard, Svolvær, Tromsø, Trondheim, Vardø, Vestvågøy, Voss, Ålesund, etc.
Oman: Muscat, Nizwa, Salalah, Seeb, etc.
Pakistan: Bhurban, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, etc.
Palau: Koror, Peleliu, etc.
Palestine: Beit Sahour, Bethlehem, Hebron, Jenin, Jericho, Nablus, Ramallah, etc.
Panama: Bocas del Toro, etc.
Papua New Guinea: Port Moresby, etc.
Paraguay: Asunción, Ciudad Del Este, Encarnación, Panama City, etc.
Peru: Arequipa, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Cusco, Huancayo, Huanchaco, Huaraz, Ica, Iquitos, Lima, Machu Picchu, Máncora, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paracas, Pisco, Piura, Puerto Maldonado, Puno, Tacna, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Urubamba, etc.
Philippines: Angeles City, Antipolo, Bacolod, Bacoor, Baguio, Batangas, Bohol, Boracay, Cagayan de Oro, Calamba, Caloocan, Cebu, Coron, Dasmariñas, Davao, Dumaguete, El Nido, General Santos, Iloilo City, Kalibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Las Piñas, Luzon, Mactan, Makati, Mandaue, Manila, Marikina, Mindanao, Muntinlupa, Olongapo, Palawan, Panglao, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, Puerto Galera, Puerto Princesa, Quezon City, Tagaytay, Tagbilaran, Taguig, Valenzuela, Visayas, Zamboanga, etc.
Poland: Augustów, Białka Tatrzańska, Białowieża Forest, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bukowina Tatrzańska, Bydgoszcz, Ciechocinek, Częstochowa, Darłowo, Elbląg, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Giżycko, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Jastarnia, Jastrzębia Góra, Kalisz, Katowice, Kielce, Koszalin, Kołobrzeg, Kraków, Krynica Morska, Krynica-Zdrój, Lublin, Malbork, Mikołajki, Międzyzdroje, Mrągowo, Olsztyn, Opole, Oświęcim, Poznań, Puck, Płock, Radom, Rzeszów, Sopot, Stargard, Szczawnica, Szczecin, Szczyrk, Słubice, Tarnów, Toruń, Tricity, Ustka, Ustroń, Warsaw, Wisła, Wrocław, Władysławowo, Zakopane, Zielona Góra, Łeba, Łódź, Świnoujście, etc.
Portugal: Albufeira, Algarve, Aljezur, Almancil, Armação de Pêra, Azores, Braga, Cabanas de Tavira, Carvoeiro, Cascais, Castro Marim, Coimbra, Estoril, Faro, Figueira da Foz, Funchal, Fátima, Guimarães, Lagoa, Lagos, Lisbon, Loulé, Madeira, Monte Gordo, Nazaré, Olhão, Ponta Delgada, Portimão, Porto, Praia da Luz, Quarteira, Sesimbra, Silves, Sintra, Tavira, Vila Real de Santo António, Vila do Bispo, Vilamoura, Évora, etc.
Puerto Rico: Bayamón, Caguas, Carolina, Mayagüez, Ponce, San Juan, Vieques, etc.
Qatar: Doha, etc.
Romania: Bran, Brașov, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Constanța, Poiana Brașov, Sibiu, Sighișoara, Timișoara, Transylvania, etc.
Russia: Abakan, Abrau-Dyurso, Abzakovo, Adler, Altai Republic, Alupka, Alushta, Anadyr, Anapa, Angarsk, Apatity, Arkhangelsk, Arkhipo Osipovka, Arkhyz, Armavir, Astrakhan, Bakhchysarai, Balaklava, Balakovo, Balashikha, Baltic Sea, Barnaul, Belgorod, Belokurikha, Biysk, Black Sea, Blagoveshchensk, Bolshoy Utrish, Bratsk, Bryansk, Caucasian Mineral Waters, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Cherepovets, Cherkessk, Chita, Chornomorske, Crimea, Curonian Spit, Dagomys, Divnomorskoye, Dombay, Domodedovo, Dzerzhinsk, Dzhankhot, Dzhemete, Dzhubga, Elektrostal, Elista, Engels, Estosadok, Feodosia, Foros, Gaspra, Gatchina, Gelendzhik, Golden Ring, Golubitskaya, Gorky Gorod, Gornaya Karusel, Gorno-Altaysk, Goryachy Klyuch, Grozny, Gurzuf, Irkutsk, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Kabardinka, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kamchatka, Kamensk-Uralsky, Karelia, Kazan, Kemerovo, Kerch, Khabarovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Khibiny, Khimki, Khosta, Kirov, Kirovsk, Kislovodsk, Kizhi, Koktebel, Kolomna, Kolpino, Komsomolsk on Amur, Konakovo, Koreiz, Korobitsyno, Korolev, Kostroma, Krasnaya Polyana, Krasnodar Krai, Krasnodar, Krasnogorsk, Krasnoyarsk, Kudepsta, Kurgan, Kursk, Kyzyl, Lake Baikal, Lake Seliger, Lazarevskoye, Lipetsk, Listvyanka, Loo, Lyubertsy, Magadan, Magnitogorsk, Makhachkala, Massandra, Matsesta, Maykop, Miass, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow, Mount Elbrus, Murmansk, Murom, Mytishchi, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nakhodka, Nalchik, Naryan-Mar, Nebug, Nizhnekamsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Norilsk, Novokuznetsk, Novorossiysk, Novosibirsk, Novyi Svit, Novyy Urengoy, Obninsk, Odintsovo, Olginka, Omsk, Orenburg, Orsk, Oryol, Partenit, Penza, Pereslavl Zalessky, Perm, Pervouralsk, Petergof, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Petrozavodsk, Plyos, Podolsk, Popovka, Prielbrusye, Primorsko-Akhtarsk, Pskov, Pulkovo, Pushkin, Pushkino, Pyatigorsk, Repino, Rosa Khutor, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Rybachye, Rybinsk, Saint Petersburg, Sakhalin, Saky, Salekhard, Samara, Saransk, Saratov, Sea of Azov, Sergiyev Posad, Serpukhov, Sestroretsk, Sevastopol, Shakhty, Sheregesh, Sheremetyevo, Siberia, Simeiz, Simferopol, Smolensk, Sochi, Solovetsky Islands, Sortavala, Stary Oskol, Stavropol, Sterlitamak, Sudak, Sukko, Surgut, Suzdal, Svetlogorsk, Syktyvkar, Syzran, Taganrog, Taman, Tambov, Tarusa, Temryuk, Terskol, Tobolsk, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Torzhok, Tuapse, Tula, Tver, Tyumen, Ufa, Uglich, Ukhta, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Usinsk, Ussuriysk, Utes, Valaam, Valday, Vardane, Velikiye Luki, Veliky Novgorod, Veliky Ustyug, Vityazevo, Vladikavkaz, Vladimir, Vladivostok, Vnukovo International Airport, Volga, Volgodonsk, Volgograd, Vologda, Volzhskiy, Vorkuta, Voronezh, Vyborg, Yakhroma, Yakornaya Shchel, Yakutsk, Yalta, Yaroslavl, Yekaterinburg, Yelets, Yenisei, Yessentuki, Yevpatoria, Yeysk, Yoshkar-Ola, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Zavidovo, Zelenogradsk, Zheleznovodsk, Zhukovsky, Zvenigorod, etc.
Rwanda: Butare, Gisenyi, Kibuye, Kigali, etc.
Réunion: Saint-Denis, etc.
Saint Barthélemy: Gustavia, etc.
Saint Kitts and Nevis: Basseterre, etc.
Saint Lucia: Anse La Raye, Castries, Gros Islet, Soufrière, etc.
Saint Martin:, etc.
Saint Pierre and Miquelon: Saint Pierre, etc.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Kingstown, etc.
Samoa: Apia, etc.
San Marino: City of San Marino, etc.
Saudi Arabia: Abha, Al Khobar, Buraydah, Dammam, Jeddah, Jizan, Jubail, Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, Ta'if, Tabuk, Yanbu, etc.
Senegal: Dakar, etc.
Serbia: Belgrade, Kopaonik, Niš, Novi Sad, Palić, Stara Planina, Subotica, Zlatibor, etc.
Seychelles: La Digue, Mahé, Praslin, etc.
Sierra Leone: Freetown, etc.
Singapore: Changi, Sentosa, etc.
Sint Maarten:, etc.
Slovakia: Bratislava, Jasná, Košice, Liptov, Tatranská Lomnica, Vysoké Tatry, Štrbské Pleso, etc.
Slovenia: Bled, Bohinj, Bovec, Kranjska Gora, Ljubljana, Maribor, Piran, Portorož, Rogaška Slatina, etc.
Solomon Islands: Honiara, etc.
Somalia: Mogadishu, etc.
Somaliland: Hargeisa, etc.
South Africa: Ballito, Benoni, Bloemfontein, Boksburg, Cape Town, Drakensberg, Durban, East London, George, Johannesburg, Kempton Park, Kimberley, Knysna, Kruger National Park, Marloth Park, Mossel Bay, Nelspruit, Pietermaritzburg, Plettenberg Bay, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, Potchefstroom, Pretoria, Rustenburg, Sandton, Stellenbosch, Umhlanga, etc.
South Korea: Busan, Cheongju, Daegu, Daejeon, Gangneung, Gapyeong, Gwangju, Gwangyang, Gyeongju, Incheon, Jejudo, Jeonju, Pyeongchang, Seogwipo, Seoul, Sokcho, Suwon, Ulsan, Yangyang, Yeosu, etc.
Spain: A Coruña, Alcúdia, Algeciras, Alicante, Almería, Altea, Andalusia, Antequera, Aragon, Asturias, Ayamonte, Baiona, Balearic Islands, Barbate, Barcelona, Basque Country, Benalmádena, Benidorm, Benissa, Besalú, Bilbao, Blanes, Buñol, Cadaqués, Cala d'Or, Calella, Calonge, Calp, Calvià, Cambados, Cambrils, Canary Islands, Cangas de Onís, Cantabria, Cartagena, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, Chiclana de la Frontera, Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada, Costa del Maresme, Costa del Sol, Cádiz, Córdoba, Dénia, El Puerto de Santa María, Empuriabrava, Estepona, Figueres, Formentera, Fuerteventura, Galicia, Gijón, Girona, Gran Canaria, Granada, Ibiza, Jerez de la Frontera, L'Escala, L'Estartit, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, La Pineda, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Llançà, Lleida, Lloret de Mar, Madrid, Magaluf, Malgrat de Mar, Mallorca, Marbella, Maspalomas, Menorca, Mijas, Mojácar, Moraira, Murcia, Málaga, Navarre, Nerja, O Grove, Ourense, Oviedo, Palma Nova, Palma de Mallorca, Pals, Poio, Pollença, Pontevedra, PortAventura, Portonovo, Ronda, Roquetas de Mar, Roses, Salamanca, Salou, San Sebastian, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Santander, Santiago de Compostela, Santillana del Mar, Sanxenxo, Seville, Sidges, Sierra Nevada, Tarifa, Tarragona, Tenerife, Toledo, Torremolinos, Torrevieja, Torroella de Montgrí, Tossa de Mar, Valencia, Vigo, Vélez-Málaga, Xàbia, Zaragoza, etc.
Sri Lanka: Anuradhapura, Bentota, Beruwala, Colombo, Dambulla, Galle, Hikkaduwa, Jaffna, Kandy, Mirissa, Negombo, Nuwara Eliya, Sigiriya, Tangalle, Trincomalee, Unawatuna, Weligama, etc.
Sudan: Khartoum, Port Sudan, etc.
Suriname: Lelydorp, Nieuw Nickerie, Paramaribo, etc.
Swaziland: Lobamba, Mbabane, etc.
Sweden: Bohuslän, Borgholm, Borlänge, Borås, Dalarna, Eskilstuna, Falkenberg, Falun, Gothenburg, Gotland, Gävle, Halmstad, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Kalmar, Karlshamn, Karlskrona, Karlstad, Kiruna, Kristianstad, Lidingö, Linköping, Luleå, Lund, Malmö, Norrköping, Oskarshamn, Simrishamn, Solna, Stenungsund, Stockholm, Sundsvall, Södertälje, Trollhättan, Täby, Uddevalla, Umeå, Uppsala, Vimmerby, Visby, Västervik, Västerås, Växjö, Ystad, Ängelholm, Åre, Öland, Örebro, Östersund, etc.
Switzerland: Adelboden, Andermatt, Anzère, Arosa, Ascona, Basel, Bellinzona, Bern, Bettmeralp, Celerina, Château-d'Œx, Crans-Montana, Davos, Engadin, Engelberg, Falera, Flims, Fribourg, Geneva, Grindelwald, Gryon, Grächen, Gstaad, Haute-Nendaz, Interlaken, Jungfrau, Klosters, Laax, Lake Maggiore, Lausanne, Lauterbrunnen, Lenzerheide, Les Diablerets, Leukerbad, Leysin, Locarno, Lucerne, Lugano, Matterhorn, Meiringen, Montreux, Nendaz, Neuchâtel, Pontresina, Portes du Soleil, Riederalp, Saanen, Saas-Fee, Samnaun, Scuol, Sierre, Silvaplana, Sion, St. Gallen, St. Moritz, Swiss Alps, Ticino, Valais, Valbella, Verbier, Vevey, Veysonnaz, Villars-sur-Ollon, Vitznau, Wengen, Zermatt, Zug, Zürich, etc.
Syria: Aleppo, Damascus, Deir ez-Zor, Latakia, Palmyra, Tartus, etc.
Taiwan: Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Taipei, etc.
Tajikistan: Dushanbe, Isfara, Khujand, etc.
Tanzania: Dar es Salaam, Mount Kilimanjaro, Serengeti, Zanzibar, etc.
Thailand: Ayutthaya, Bangkok, Cha-Am, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Chonburi, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi, Karon, Khao Sok, Ko Chang, Ko Lanta, Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Krabi, Pai, Patong, Pattaya, Phi Phi Islands, Phuket, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Ranong, River Kwai, Udon Thani, etc.
Togo: Lomé, etc.
Tonga: Nukuʻalofa, Tunis, etc.
Trinidad and Tobago: Port of Spain, etc.
Tunisia: Djerba, Hammamet, Midoun, Monastir, Port El Kantaoui, Sousse, etc.
Turkey: Adana, Afyonkarahisar, Akyaka, Alacati, Alanya, Ankara, Antakya, Antalya, Assos, Avanos, Ayvalık, Beldibi, Belek, Bodrum, Bozcaada, Bursa, Büyükada, Cappadocia, Dalyan, Datça, Denizli, Didim, Edirne, Ephesus, Erzincan, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Fethiye, Gaziantep, Gebze, Göcek, Göreme, Göynük, Hierapolis, Istanbul, Kalkan, Kayseri, Kaş, Kemer, Konakli, Konya, Kuşadası, Kütahya, Lara, Mahmutlar, Manavgat, Manisa, Marmaris, Mersin, Muğla, Nevşehir, Olympos, Palandöken, Pamukkale, Prince Islands, Samsun, Sapanca, Sarigerme, Sarıkamış, Selimiye, Selçuk, Side, Tarsus, Tekirova, Trabzon, Troy, Turgutlu, Turgutreis, Turkish Riviera, Uludağ, Uçhisar, Uçhisar, Van, Yalova, Yalıkavak, Çamyuva, Çanakkale, Çeşme, Çıralı, Ölüdeniz, Ürgüp, İskenderun, İzmir, İzmit, İçmeler, Şanlıurfa, etc.
Turkmenistan: Ashgabat, Avaza, etc.
Turks and Caicos Islands: Cockburn Town, North Caicos, Pine Cay, Providenciales, etc.
Tuvalu: Funafuti, etc.
Uganda: Kampala, etc.
Ukraine: Berdiansk, Berehove, Bila Tserkva, Boryspil, Bukovel, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kamianets-Podilskyi, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Kiev, Koblevo, Kremenchuk, Kropyvnytskyi, Kryvyi Rih, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Mariupol, Melitopol, Mukachevo, Mykolaiv, Odessa, Poltava, Polyana, Rivne, Skhidnytsia, Slavske, Sumy, Ternopil, Truskavets, Uzhgorod, Vinnytsia, Yaremche, Yasinya, Zaporizhia, Zatoka, Zhytomyr, etc.
United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dibba, Dubai, Fujairah, Palm Jumeirah, Persian Gulf, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Sir Bani Yas Island, Umm al-Quwain, etc.
United Kingdom: Aberdeen, Bath, Belfast, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Bradford, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Channel Tunnel, Cheltenham, Chester, Cornwall, Coventry, Cumbria, Derry, Devon, Dorset, Dover, Eastbourne, Edinburgh, England, English Channel, Exeter, Folkestone, Fort William, Gatwick, Glasgow, Hampshire, Harrogate, Heathrow, Inverness, Isle of Wight, Kent, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Llandudno, London, Manchester, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Newquay, Northern Ireland, Norwich, Nottingham, Oban, Oxford, Paignton, Plymouth, Portmeirion, Portsmouth, Reading, Sandown, Scarborough, Scotland, Shanklin, Sheffield, Somerset, Southampton, St Albans, Stoke-on-Trent, Stonehenge, Sussex, Swansea, Torquay, Wales, Whitby, Windsor, Woking, York, etc.
United States: Akron, Alabama, Alaska, Albany, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Anaheim, Anchorage, Ann Arbor, Arizona, Arkansas, Arlington, Aspen, Atlanta, Aurora, Austin, Bakersfield, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Beaver Creek, Berkeley, Big Bear Lake, Billings, Biloxi, Birmingham, Boca Raton, Boise, Boston, Breckenridge, Brooklyn, Buffalo, California, Carlsbad, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Chandler, Charlotte, Chesapeake, Cheyenne, Chicago, Chula Vista, Cincinnati, Clearwater, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Columbus Georgia, Columbus, Connecticut, Corpus Christi, Costa Mesa, Cupertino, Dallas, Dana Point, Daytona Beach, Death Valley, Delaware, Delray Beach, Denver, Des Moines, Destin, Detroit, Durham, El Paso, Estes Park, Fargo, Fayetteville, Florida, Fontana, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Walton Beach, Fort Wayne, Fort Worth, Fremont, Fresno, Galveston, Garland, Georgia, Gilbert, Glendale, Grand Canyon, Grand Rapids, Grand Teton, Great Smoky Mountains, Greensboro, Gulfport, Hawaii, Henderson, Hialeah, Hollywood, Honolulu, Hot Springs, Houston, Huntington Beach, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Indianapolis, Iowa, Irving, Jackson Mississippi, Jackson Wyoming, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Juneau, Kansas City, Kansas, Kentucky, Key Largo, Key West, La Jolla, Laguna Beach, Lahaina, Lake Tahoe, Laredo, Las Vegas, Lexington, Lincoln, Little Rock, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Louisiana, Louisville, Lubbock, Madison, Maine, Malibu, Mammoth Lakes, Manhattan, Marathon, Maryland, Massachusetts, Memphis, Menlo Park, Mesa, Mexico City, Miami Beach, Miami, Michigan, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Moab, Modesto, Montana, Monterey, Montgomery, Moreno Valley, Mountain View, Myrtle Beach, Napa, Naples, Nashville, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New Orleans, New York City, New York, Newark, Newport Beach, Newport, Norfolk, North Carolina, North Dakota, North Las Vegas, Oakland, Ocean City, Oceanside, Ohio, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Omaha, Oregon, Orlando, Oxnard, Palm Coast, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Palo Alto, Panama City Beach, Park City, Pasadena, Pennsylvania, Pensacola, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Plano, Pompano Beach, Portland, Portland, Providence, Raleigh, Redwood City, Reno, Rhode Island, Richmond, Riverside, Rochester, Rocky Mountains, Sacramento, Saint Paul, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo, Sanibel, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Santa Fe, Santa Monica, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Savannah, Scottsdale, Seattle, Shreveport, Silicon Valley, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Lake Tahoe, Spokane, Springfield, Squaw Valley, St. Augustine, St. Louis, St. Petersburg, Steamboat Springs, Stockton, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunnyvale, Syracuse, Tacoma, Tallahassee, Tampa, Telluride, Tennessee, Texas, Thousand Oaks, Toledo, Tucson, Tulsa, Utah, Vail, Vermont, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Waikiki, Walnut Creek, Washington D.C., Washington, West Palm Beach, West Virginia, Wichita, Winston-Salem, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yellowstone, Yonkers, Yosemite, Zion, etc.
Uruguay: Colonia del Sacramento, La Barra, La Paloma, Maldonado, Montevideo, Piriápolis, Punta del Este, Salto, etc.
Uzbekistan: Bukhara, Fergana, Khiva, Kokand, Navoiy, Samarkand, Tashkent, Urgench, etc.
Vanuatu: Port Vila, etc.
Venezuela: Caracas, Isla Margarita, Maracaibo, Porlamar, etc.
Vietnam: Cát Bà Island, Cần Thơ, Da Lat, Da Nang, Haiphong, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Huế, Hạ Long, Hội An, Long Hải, Mỹ Tho, Nha Trang, Ninh Bình, Phan Thiết, Phú Quốc, Qui Nhơn, Rạch Giá, Sa Pa, Tuần Châu, Vũng Tàu, Đồng Hới, etc.
Yemen: Aden, Sana'a, etc.
Zambia: Livingstone, Lusaka, etc.
Zimbabwe: Bulawayo, Harare, Mutare, Victoria Falls, etc.