- 19th century
- 20th century
- 21st century
|1984 by topic
- Home video
- Rail transport
- Video gaming
- People's Republic of China
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
|Lists of leaders
- Sovereign states
- Sovereign state leaders
- Territorial governors
- Religious leaders
|Birth and death categories
|Establishments and disestablishments categories
1984 in various calendars
|Ab urbe condita
|Balinese saka calendar
|British Regnal year
||32 Eliz. 2 – 33 Eliz. 2
||癸亥年 (Water Pig)
4680 or 4620
- to -
甲子年 (Wood Rat)
4681 or 4621
| - Vikram Samvat
| - Shaka Samvat
| - Kali Yuga
||Gregorian minus 13 days
|Thai solar calendar
2110 or 1729 or 957
- to -
2111 or 1730 or 958
||441763200 – 473385599
1984 was a leap year starting on Sunday of the Gregorian calendar, the 1984th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 984th year of the 2nd millennium, the 84th year of the 20th century, and the 5th year of the 1980s decade.
- January 1
- Brunei becomes a fully independent state.
- Bell System in the United States is broken up.
- January 3 – President of the United States Ronald Reagan meets with Navy Lieutenant Robert Goodman and the Reverend Jesse Jackson at the White House, following Lieutenant Goodman's release from Syrian captivity.
- January 7 – Brunei becomes the sixth member of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN).
- January 10
- The United States and the Vatican (Holy See) restore full diplomatic relations.
- The Victoria Agreement is signed–institutionalising the Indian Ocean Commission.
- January 18 – The Mitsui Miike coal mine explosion at Ōmuta, Fukuoka, Japan, kills 83.
- January 22 – The Los Angeles Raiders defeat the Washington Redskins, 38-9, to win Super Bowl XVIII in Tampa, Florida.
- The game's broadcaster, CBS, runs Apple Computer's iconic 1984 advertisement for the Macintosh personal computer. Apple places the Macintosh on sale in the United States two days later.
- February 1 – Medicare comes into effect in Australia.
- February 3
- Dr. John Buster and the research team at Harbor–UCLA Medical Center announce history's first embryo transfer from one woman to another, resulting in a live birth.
- STS-41-B: Space Shuttle Challenger is launched on the 10th Space Shuttle mission.
- February 7 – Astronauts Bruce McCandless II and Robert L. Stewart make the first untethered space walk.
- February 8 through February 19 – The 1984 Winter Olympics are held in Sarajevo, Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
- February 13 – Konstantin Chernenko succeeds the late Yuri Andropov as General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- February 23 – TED (conference) founded.
- February 26 – The United States Marine Corps pulls out of Beirut, Lebanon.
- February 29 – Canadian prime minister, Pierre Trudeau, announces his retirement.
- March 5 – Iran accuses Iraq of using chemical weapons; the United Nations condemns their use on March 30.
- March 6 – A year-long strike action begins in the British coal industry (see UK miners' strike (1984–85)).
- March 14 – Sinn Féin's Gerry Adams and three others are seriously injured in a gun attack by the Ulster Volunteer Force.
- March 16
- The United States Central Intelligence Agency station chief in Beirut, William Francis Buckley, is kidnapped by the Islamic Jihad Organization and later dies in captivity.
- Gary Plauche fatally shoots his son Jody's sexual abuser, Jeff Doucet, at Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport in Louisiana.
- March 22 – Teachers at the McMartin Preschool in Manhattan Beach, California are charged with Satanic ritual abuse of the school children; the charges are later dropped as completely unfounded.
- March 23 – General Rahimuddin Khan becomes the first man in Pakistan's history to rule over two of its provinces, after becoming interim Governor of Sindh.
- March 25
- Pope John Paul II consecrates the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, in Fátima, Portugal.
- The Institute of the Incarnate Word (IVE) is founded under Fr. Carlos Miguel Buela.
demonstration held in São Paulo
- April 1 – Death of Marvin Gaye: Marvin Gaye is shot to death by his father, a day before his 45th birthday.
- April 2 – Indian Squadron Leader Rakesh Sharma is launched into space, aboard the Soyuz T-11.
- April 4 – U.S. President Ronald Reagan calls for an international ban on chemical weapons.
- April 9 – The 56th Academy Awards, hosted by Johnny Carson, are held at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion. Terms of Endearment wins Best Picture and 4 other Academy Awards.
- April 12 – Palestinian gunmen take Israeli bus number 300 hostage. Israeli special forces storm the bus, freeing the hostages (one hostage, two hijackers killed).
- April 13 – India launches Operation Meghdoot, bringing most of the disputed Siachen Glacier region of Kashmir under Indian control and triggering the Siachen conflict with Pakistan.
- April 15
- Welsh comedian Tommy Cooper suffers a massive heart attack and dies while live on TV.
- The first World Youth Day gathering is held in Rome, Italy.
- April 16 – More than one million people, led by Tancredo Neves, occupy the streets of São Paulo to demand direct presidential elections during the Brazilian military government of João Figueiredo. It is the largest protest during the Diretas Já civil unrest, as well as the largest public demonstration in the history of Brazil. The elections are granted in 1989.
- April 17 – WPC Yvonne Fletcher is shot and killed by a secluded gunman, leading to a police siege of the Libyan Embassy in London.
- April 19 – "Advance Australia Fair" is proclaimed as Australia's national anthem, and green and gold as the national colours.
- April 23 – United States researchers announce their discovery of the AIDS virus.
- April 24 – An X-class solar flare erupts on the Sun.
- April 25 – The term of Sultan Ahmad Shah as the seventh Yang di-Pertuan Agong of Malaysia ends.
- April 26 – Sultan Iskandar of Johor, becomes the eighth Yang di-Pertuan Agong of Malaysia.
- May 2
- The International Garden Festival opens in Liverpool.
- South Africa, Mozambique and Portugal sign an agreement on electricity supply from the Cahora Bassa dam.
- May 5
- The Herreys' song Diggi-Loo Diggi-Ley wins the Eurovision Song Contest for Sweden in Luxembourg.
- The Itaipu Dam is inaugurated on the border of Brazil and Paraguay after 9 years of construction, making it the largest hydroelectric dam in the world at the time.
- May 8
- The Soviet Union announces that it will boycott the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
- Denis Lortie kills three government employees in the National Assembly of Quebec building.
- The Chicago White Sox defeat the Milwaukee Brewers 7-6 in the longest game in Major League Baseball history: 25 innings totalling eight hours, six minutes.
- May 11 – A transit of Earth from Mars takes place.
- May 12 – The Louisiana World Exposition, also known as the 1984 World's Fair, and also the New Orleans World's Fair, and, to the locals, simply as "The Fair" or "Expo 84", opens.
- May 13 – Severomorsk Disaster: an explosion at the Soviets’ Severomorsk Naval Base destroys two-thirds of all the missiles stockpiled for the Soviets’ Northern Fleet. The blast also destroys workshops needed to maintain the missiles as well as hundreds of technicians. Western military experts called it the worst naval disaster the Soviet Navy has suffered since WWII.
- May 14 – The one dollar coin is introduced in Australia.
- May 17 – Michael Silka kills nine people near Manley Hot Springs, Alaska.
- May 19 – The Edmonton Oilers win The Stanley Cup, beating the defending champion New York Islanders in 4 games to 1.
- May 23 – A methane gas explosion at Abbeystead water treatment works in Lancashire, England, kills 16 people.
- May 27 – An overnight flash flood rages through neighborhoods in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Nearly 15 inches of rain falls in some areas over a four-hour period; 14 people are killed.
- May 31 – Six inmates, including James and Linwood Briley, escape from a death row facility at Mecklenburg Correctional Center, the only occasion this has ever happened in the United States.
- June 1 – William M. Gibbons is released as receiver and trustee of the Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific railroad, after all of its debts and creditors are paid off by order of a federal bankruptcy court.
- June 3 – Ronald Reagan visits his ancestral home in Ballyporeen, the Republic of Ireland.
- June 4 – Bruce Springsteen releases his 7th album Born in the U.S.A.
- June 5 – The Indian government begins Operation Blue Star, the planned attack on the Golden Temple in Amritsar.
- June 6 – Tetris is officially released in the Soviet Union on the Electronika 60.
- June 8
- A deadly F5 tornado nearly destroys the town of Barneveld, Wisconsin, killing nine people, injuring nearly 200, and causing over $25,000,000 in damage.
- Ghostbusters and Gremlins are released.
- June 12 – In one of the greatest NBA Finals ever, The Boston Celtics beat the Los Angeles Lakers in 7 games to capture their 15th NBA Championship.
- June 16 – The world-renowned, critically acclaimed Canadian entertainment company, Cirque du Soleil is founded.
- June 18 – Colorado radio host Alan Berg is shot dead outside his home in Denver by members of The Order.
- June 20 – The biggest exam shake-up in the British education system in over 10 years is announced, with O-level and CSE exams to be replaced by a new exam, the GCSE.
- June 22
- The official name of the Turkish city of Urfa is changed into Şanlıurfa.
- Virgin Atlantic Airways makes its inaugural flight.
- June 27 – France beats Spain 2–0 to win Euro 84.
- June 28 – Richard Ramírez (the "Night Stalker") murders his first confirmed victim.
- June 30 – John Turner becomes Canada's 17th prime minister.
- June 30 – Elton John plays the famous Night and Day Concert at Wembley Stadium.
- July 1
- Liechtenstein becomes the last country in Europe to grant women the right to vote.
- Argentinian footballer Diego Maradona is sold by FC Barcelona (Spain) to S.S.C. Napoli (Italy) for a world record fee at this date of $10.48M (£6.9M).
- July 13 – Terry Wallis, a 19-year-old living in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas, falls into a deep coma after a severe automobile accident; he will eventually awaken 19 years later on June 13, 2003.
- July 14 – New Zealand Prime Minister Rob Muldoon calls a snap election and is heavily defeated by opposition Labour leader David Lange.
- July 18
- Beverly Burns becomes the first female Boeing 747 captain in the world.
- In San Ysidro, San Diego, 41-year-old James Oliver Huberty sprays a McDonald's restaurant with gunfire, killing 21 people before being shot and killed himself.
Newspaper vending machine featuring news of the 1984 Summer Olympics
, which opened on July 28.
- July 19 – 1984 Llŷn Peninsula earthquake. The largest instrumentally recorded inland earthquake ever to take place in The British Isles is felt in Ireland and each of the four British nations.
- July 23 – Vanessa L. Williams becomes the first Miss America to resign when she surrenders her crown, after nude photos of her appear in Penthouse magazine.
- July 25 – Salyut 7: cosmonaut Svetlana Savitskaya becomes the first woman to perform a space walk.
- July 27 – Metallica releases their second studio album Ride the Lightning.
- July 28 – August 12 – The 1984 Summer Olympics are held in Los Angeles, California.
- August 1 – Australian banks are deregulated.
- August 4
- The African republic Upper Volta changes its name to Burkina Faso.
- Soviet submarine K-278 Komsomolets reaches a record submergence depth of 1,020 meters.
- August 11
- United States President Ronald Reagan, during a voice check for a radio broadcast remarks, "My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes".
- Barefoot South African runner Zola Budd, controversially granted British citizenship earlier in the year, and Mary Decker of the U.S. collide in the Olympic 3,000 meters final, neither finishing as medallists.
- August 16 – John DeLorean is acquitted of all eight charges of possessing and distributing cocaine.
- August 21 – Half a million people in Manila demonstrate against the regime of Ferdinand Marcos.
The launch of shuttle, Discovery
, on STS-41-D
, its first mission.
- August 30 – STS-41-D: the Space Shuttle Discovery takes off on its maiden voyage.
- September 2 – Seven people are shot and killed and 12 wounded in the Milperra massacre, a shootout between the rival motorcycle gangs Bandidos and Comancheros in Sydney, Australia.
- September 4
- The Progressive Conservative Party of Canada, led by Brian Mulroney, wins 211 seats in the Canadian House of Commons, forming the largest majority government in Canadian history.
- The British children's TV show Thomas & Friends airs on ITV.
- September 5
- STS-41-D: the Space Shuttle Discovery lands after its maiden voyage at Edwards Air Force Base in California.
- Western Australia becomes the last Australian state to abolish capital punishment.
- September 10 – Jeopardy! begins its syndicated version, with present-day host Alex Trebek.
- September 12 – Suddenly released in record stores and eventually relaunch the career of Billy Ocean.
- September 14 – P. W. Botha is inaugurated as the first executive State President of South Africa.
- September 14 – Joe Kittinger becomes the first person to fly a gas balloon alone across the Atlantic Ocean.
- September 16 – Edgar Reitz's film series Heimat begins release in Germany.
- September 17 – Brian Mulroney is sworn in as Prime Minister of Canada.
- September 18 – Joe Kittinger becomes the first person to cross the Atlantic, solo, in a hot air balloon.
- September 20 – Hezbollah car-bombs the U.S. Embassy annex in Beirut, killing 24 people.
- September 23 – The television drama Threads, a documentary of nuclear war, broadcasts on BBC Two.
- September 26 – The United Kingdom and the People's Republic of China sign the initial agreement to return Hong Kong to China in 1997.
- October 4 – Tim Macartney-Snape and Greg Mortimer become the first Australians to summit Mount Everest.
- October 5 – STS-41-G: Marc Garneau becomes the first Canadian in space, aboard the Space Shuttle Challenger.
- October 11 – Aboard the Space Shuttle Challenger, astronaut Kathryn D. Sullivan becomes the first American woman to perform a space walk.
- October 12 – The Provisional Irish Republican Army (PIRA) attempts to assassinate Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and the British Cabinet in the Brighton hotel bombing.
- October 19 – Polish secret police kidnap Jerzy Popiełuszko, a Catholic priest who supports the Solidarity movement. His dead body is found in a reservoir 11 days later on October 30.
- October 20 – Monterey Bay Aquarium opened to the public after seven years of development and construction.
- October 23 – The world learns from moving BBC News television reports presented by Michael Buerk of the famine in Ethiopia, where thousands of people have already died of starvation due to a famine, and as many as 10,000,000 more lives are at risk.
- October 25 – The European Economic Community makes £1.8 million available to help combat the famine in Ethiopia.
- October 31 – Assassination of Indira Gandhi: Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi is assassinated by her two Sikh security guards in New Delhi. Anti-Sikh riots break out, leaving 10,000 to 20,000 Sikhs dead in Delhi and surrounding areas with majority populations of Hindus. Rajiv Gandhi becomes Prime Minister of India.
- October 31 – Galileo forgiven by Vatican for work on the Earth orbit 368 years after being condemned.
- November 4 – The Sandinista Front wins the Nicaraguan general elections.
- November 6
- United States presidential election, 1984: Ronald Reagan defeats Walter F. Mondale with 59% of the popular vote, the highest since Richard Nixon's 61% popular vote victory in 1972. Reagan carries 49 states in the electoral college; Mondale wins only his home state of Minnesota by a mere 3,761 vote margin and the District of Columbia.
- Former U.S. Secretary of State and eventual 2004 presidential nominee John Kerry gets elected as the Democratic U.S. Senator from Massachusetts, and was in office until 2013, when he resigned to become the Secretary of State, succeeding Hillary Clinton.
Presidential election results map. Red denotes states won by Reagan/Bush (49), Blue denotes those won by Mondale/Ferraro (1+D.C.).
- November 9 – Cesar Chavez delivers his speech, "What The Future Holds For Farm Workers And Hispanics", at the Commonwealth Club in San Francisco.
- November 11 – The Louisiana World Exposition, also known as The 1984 World's Fair, and also the New Orleans World's Fair, and, to the locals, simply as "The Fair" or "Expo 84", closes.
- November 14 – Zamboanga City mayor Cesar Climaco, a prominent critic of the government of Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos, is assassinated in his home city.
- November 19 – A series of explosions at the Pemex Petroleum Storage Facility at San Juan Ixhuatepec, in Mexico City, ignites a major fire and kills about 500 people.
- November 25
- An East Rail train derails between Sheung Shui and Fanling stations, Hong Kong.
- Band Aid (assembled by Bob Geldof) records the charity single "Do They Know It's Christmas?" in London to raise money to combat the famine in Ethiopia. It is released on December 3.
- Uruguayan presidential election, 1984: Julio María Sanguinetti is democratically elected President of Uruguay after 12 years of military dictatorship.
- November 28 – Over 250 years after their deaths, William Penn and his wife Hannah Callowhill Penn are made Honorary Citizens of the United States.
- November 30 – Kent and Dollar Farm massacres: the Tamil Tigers begin the purge of the Sinhalese people from North and East Sri Lanka; 127 are killed.
Controlled Impact Demonstration
- December – A peace agreement between Kenya and Somalia is signed in the Egyptian capital Cairo. With this agreement, in which Somalia officially renounces its historical territorial claims, relations between the two countries began to improve.
- December 1 – Controlled Impact Demonstration: NASA and the FAA crashes a remote controlled Boeing 720.
- December 2 – Australian federal election, 1984: Bob Hawke's Labor Government is re-elected with a reduced majority, defeating the Liberal/National Coalition led by Andrew Peacock.
- December 3
- Bhopal disaster: A methyl isocyanate leak from a Union Carbide pesticide plant in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India, kills more than 8,000 people outright and injures over half a million (with more later dying from their injuries the death toll reaches 23,000+) in the worst industrial disaster in history.
- British Telecom is privatised.
- December 4
- Sri Lankan Civil War: Sri Lankan Army soldiers kill 107–150 civilians in Mannar.
- Hezbollah militants hijack a Kuwait Airlines plane and kill 4 passengers.
- December 8 – White supremacist and Order leader Robert Jay Mathews is killed in a gun battle and fire during an FBI siege on Whidbey Island.
- December 10 – Cisco Systems is founded.
- December 19 – The People's Republic of China and United Kingdom sign the Sino-British Joint Declaration on the future of Hong Kong.
- December 22
- Four African-American youths (Barry Allen, Troy Canty, James Ramseur, and Darrell Cabey) board an express train in the Bronx borough of New York City. They attempt to rob Bernhard Goetz, who shoots them. The event starts a national debate about urban crime in the United States.
- In Malta, Prime Minister Dom Mintoff resigns.
- December 28
- A Soviet cruise missile plunges into Inarinjärvi lake in Finnish Lapland. Finnish authorities announce the fact in public on January 3, 1985.
- The Edge of Night aired its last episode after 28 daytime years.
1984: Date unknown
- 1983–85 famine in Ethiopia intensifies with renewed drought by mid-year, killing a million people by the end of this year.
- Crack cocaine, a smokeable form of the drug, is first introduced into Los Angeles and soon spreads across the United States in what becomes known as the crack epidemic.
- The Chrysler Corporation introduces the first vehicles to be officially labeled as "minivans". They are branded as the Chrysler Town & Country, Dodge Caravan, and Plymouth Voyager.
- January 1
- Michael Witt, Australian rugby league player
- Paolo Guerrero, Peruvian footballer
- January 2 – Kristen Hager, Canadian film and television actress
- January 5 – Diego Gómez, Argentine-French footballer
- January 6
- Priit Loog, Estonian actor
- Kate McKinnon, American actress, voice actress, and comedian
- January 7 – Max Riemelt, German actor
- January 8
- Jeff Francoeur, American baseball player
- Steven Kanumba, Tanzanian actor and director (d. 2012)
- Kim Jong-Un, North Korean Supreme Leader
- January 10 – Kalki Koechlin, Indian film actress
- January 11 – Mark Forster, German singer-songwriter
- January 12 – Scott Olsen, American baseball player
- January 13
- Eleni Ioannou, Greek martial artist (d. 2004)
- Nathaniel Motte, American songwriter, performer, singer, music producer, film composer, instrumentalist, and playwright (3OH!3)
- January 15
- Megan Quann, American swimmer
- Victor Rasuk, American actor
- January 16 – Craig Beattie, Scottish footballer
- January 17
- Cassie Hager, American basketball player
- Calvin Harris, British dance musician
- January 18
- Seung-Hui Cho, Korean-born American Virginia Tech massacre gunman (d. 2007)
- Makoto Hasebe, Japanese footballer
- January 19
- Thomas Vanek, Austrian hockey player
- Trent Cutler, Australian rugby league player
- Nathan Ruegger, American voice actor and film director
- Zakia Mrisho Mohamed, Tanzanian long distance runner
- Aliona Savchenko, Ukrainian-born German pair skater
- Trever O'Brien, American actor
- January 20 – Toni Gonzaga, Filipina actress, singer, and TV host
- January 21
- Karen Schwarz, Peruvian actress and TV host
- Richard Gutierrez, Filipino actor
- January 22 – Raica Oliveira, Brazilian supermodel
- January 23 – Arjen Robben, Dutch footballer
- January 24
- Witold Kiełtyka, Polish musician (d. 2007)
- Ashley C. Williams, American actress
- January 25
- Robinho, Brazilian footballer
- Stefan Kießling, German football player
- Kaiji Tang, American voice actor
- January 26 – Luo Xuejuan, Chinese swimmer
- January 27 – Davetta Sherwood, American actress and musician
- January 28 – Andre Iguodala, American basketball player
- January 29
- Nuno Morais, Portuguese footballer
- Natalie du Toit, South African swimmer
- Safee Sali, Malaysian footballer
- January 30
- Chad Power, American actor
- Kid Cudi, American hip hop artist
- Xi Zhang, Chinese contemporary artist
- February 1
- Lee Thompson Young, American actor (d. 2013)
- Darren Fletcher, Scottish football player
- February 3
- Kim Joon, South Korean rapper, actor, and model
- Matthew Moy, American actor
- February 4 – Mauricio Pinilla, Chilean footballer
- February 5
- Nate Salley, American football player
- Carlos Tevez, Argentinian football player
- February 6 – Darren Bent, English footballer
- February 8 – Cecily Strong, American actress
- February 9
- Han Geng, Chinese singer in Korea (Super Junior)
- Logan Bartholomew, American actor
- February 10
- Kim Hyo-jin, Korean actress
- Brent Everett, Canadian gay pornographic film actor and director
- February 11
- Mai Demizu, Japanese announcer
- Aubrey O'Day, American singer and actress
- February 12
- Brad Keselowski, American stock car driver
- Jennie McAlpine, British actress and comedian
- Peter Vanderkaay, American Olympic swimmer
- Alexandra Dahlström, Swedish actress
- February 13 – Brina Palencia, American voice actress
- February 14 – Stephanie Leonidas, English actress
- February 15 – Doda, Polish singer and model
- February 16
- Oussama Mellouli, Tunisian Olympic swimmer
- Fábio Lucindo, Brazilian voice actor
- February 17 – AB de Villiers, South African cricketer
- February 18 – Genelle Williams, Canadian actress
- February 19 – Marissa Meyer, American novelist
- February 20
- Ben Lovejoy, American hockey player
- Trevor Noah, South African comedian, actor, and television personality
- February 21
- Karina, Japanese model and actress
- Damien Molony, Irish television actor
- February 22 – Tommy Bowe, Irish rugby union footballer
- February 24 – Wilson Bethel, American actor
- February 25
- Filip Šebo, Slovak footballer
- Xing Huina, Chinese athlete
- February 26
- Beren Saat, Turkish actress
- Emmanuel Adebayor, Togolese footballer
- February 28 – Karolína Kurková, Czech model
- February 29
- Alicia Hollowell, American softball pitcher
- Cullen Jones, American Olympic swimmer
- Cam Ward, Canadian hockey player
- March 1
- Claudio Bieler, Argentinian football player
- Naima Mora, American winner of America's Next Top Model, cycle 4
- Brandon Stanton, American photographer and blogger
- March 2 – Ian Sinclair, American voice actor
- March 3 – Hayley Marie Norman, American actress and model
- March 4
- Tamir Cohen, Israeli footballer
- Ai Iwamura, Japanese actress
- Zak Whitbread, American soccer player
- Whitney Port, American television personality, clothing designer, and author
- March 7
- Brandon T. Jackson, American stand-up comedian, actor and rapper
- Mathieu Flamini, French football player
- March 8
- Ross Taylor, New Zealand cricketer
- Nora-Jane Noone, Irish actress
- March 9 – Julia Mancuso, U.S. Olympic medalist
- March 10 – Olivia Wilde, American actress
- March 12 – Jaimie Alexander, American actress
- March 16
- Michael Ennis, Australian rugby league player
- Hosea Gear, New Zealand Rugby Union player
- March 17 – Ryan Rottman, American actor
- March 18 – Michael Schmid, Swiss Olympic freestyle skier
- March 19 – Bianca Balti, Italian model
- March 20
- Fernando Torres, Spanish football player
- Nomura Yuka, Japanese actress
- Christy Carlson Romano, American actress and signer
- Justine Ezarik, Internet celeberity and actress
- March 21 – Sopho Gelovani, Georgian singer
- March 24
- Chris Bosh, American basketball player
- Park Bom, Korean singer
- March 25 – Katharine McPhee, American Idol finalist
- March 26
- Stéphanie Lapointe, Canadian singer
- Sara Jean Underwood, American model
- March 27 – Jon Paul Steuer, American actor and musician (d. 2018)
- March 28 – Nikki Sanderson, English actress
- March 30
- Anna Nalick, American singer
- Helena Mattsson, Swedish actress
- Samantha Stosur, Australian tennis player
- Justin Moore, American country music singer
- March 31 – Sofía Reca, Argentine actress and television presenter
- April 1 – Murali Vijay, Indian cricketer
- April 2
- Shawn Roberts, Canadian actor
- Ashley Peldon, American actress
- April 3
- Allana Slater, Australian gymnast
- Chrissie Fit, American actress and singer
- April 4 – Sean May, American basketball player
- April 5
- Saba Qamar, Pakistani actress and model
- Marshall Allman, American actor
- Aram Mp3, Armenian singer-songwriter, comedian and showman.
- Phil Wickham, Contemporary Christian vocalist, songwriter and guitarist
- April 8
- Kirsten Storms, American actress
- Taran Noah Smith, American actor
- April 9
- Adam Loewen, Canadian pitcher
- Linda Chung, Canadian TVB actress and singer
- April 10
- Mandy Moore, American singer and actress
- Cara DeLizia, American actress
- Natasha Melnick, American television and film actress
- April 11
- Kelli Garner, American actress
- Nikola Karabatić, French handball player
- April 12
- Emmy, Armenian singer
- Luisel Ramos, Uruguayan model (d. 2006)
- April 13
- Kris Britt, Australian cricketer
- Hiro Mizushima, Japanese actor and writer
- Nemanja Vuković, Montenegrin footballer
- April 14 – Kyle Coetzer, Scottish cricketer
- April 15 – Zizan Razak, Malaysian comedian
- April 16
- Amelia Atwater-Rhodes, American author
- Claire Foy, English actress
- April 17 – Rosanna Davison, Irish model, Miss World 2003
- April 18
- Red Bryant, American football player
- America Ferrera, American actress
- April 19
- Lee Da-hae, South Korean actress
- Dmitry Trunenkov, Russian Olympic bobsledder
- April 20
- John Jairo Castillo, Colombian football player
- Tyson Griffin, American MMA fighter
- Nelson Évora, Portuguese athlete
- April 21
- Shayna Fox, American voice actress
- Bhavna Limbachia, English actress
- April 22
- Michelle Ryan, English actress
- Amelle Berrabah, British singer (Sugababes)
- April 23 – Alexandra Kosteniuk, Russian chess player
- April 24 – Tyson Ritter, American singer-songwriter (The All-American Rejects)
- April 25 – Melonie Diaz, American actress
- April 26
- Brett Novek, American male fashion model and actor
- Emily Wickersham, American actress
- Ryan O'Donohue, American voice actor
- April 27
- Fabien Gilot, French Olympic swimmer
- Patrick Stump, American singer (Fall Out Boy)
- April 29
- Taylor Cole, American actress and model
- Kirby Cote, Canadian Paralympic swimmer
- Firass Dirani, Australian actor
- Paulius Jankūnas, Lithuanian basketball player
- Lina Krasnoroutskaya, Russian tennis player and commentator
- Phạm Văn Quyến, Vietnamese footballer
- Vassilis Xanthopoulos, Greek basketball player
, 2010 Olympic gold medalist
- May 1
- Alexander Farnerud, Swedish footballer
- Henry Zebrowski, American actor and comedian
- Keiichiro Koyama, Japanese singer (NEWS) and actor
- Kerry Bishé, American actress
- May 3 – Cheryl Burke, American professional dancer
- May 4
- Little Boots, British pop singer
- Sarah Meier, Swiss figure skater
- May 7
- Kevin Owens, Canadian professional wrestler
- Alex Smith, American football player
- May 8
- Julia Whelan, American actress
- Martin Compston, Scottish actor and former professional footballer
- May 9
- Prince Fielder, American baseball player
- Chase Headley, American baseball player
- Ezra Klein, American journalist, blogger and columnist
- May 10 – Pe'er Tasi, Israeli singer
- May 11 – Andrés Iniesta, Spanish footballer
- May 12 – Junie Browning, American MMA fighter
- May 13 – Hannah New, English actress and model
- May 14
- Michael Rensing, German footballer
- Mark Zuckerberg, American founder and CEO of Facebook
- Gary Ablett Jr., Australian rules footballer
- May 15 – Samantha Noble, Australian actress
- May 17
- Andreas Kofler, Austrian ski jumper
- Passenger, English singer and songwriter
- Christine Robinson, Canadian water polo player
- May 20
- Dilara Kazimova, Azerbaijani singer and actress
- Naturi Naughton, American singer and actress
- May 21 – Jackson Pearce, American novelist
- May 23
- Adam Wylie, American actor
- Sam Milby, Filipino actor and rock musician
- May 24
- Monica Bergamelli, Italian artistic gymnast
- Sarah Hagan, American actress
- May 25
- Unnur Birna Vilhjálmsdóttir, "Miss Iceland", crowned Miss World in 2005
- Kyle Brodziak, Canadian ice hockey player
- Emma Marrone, Italian pop/rock singer
- Kostas Martakis, Greek singer, model and occasional actor
- Nikolai Pokotylo, Russian singer
- Marion Raven, Norwegian rock musician and was lead singer and guitarist of pop group M2M
- May 27 – Darin Brooks, American actor
- May 29
- Carmelo Anthony, African-American basketball player
- Kaycee Stroh, American actress
- Aleksei Tishchenko, Russian Olympic boxer
- May 30 – DeWanda Wise, American actress
- May 31
- Jason Smith, Australian actor
- Milorad Čavić, Serbian swimmer
- Yael Grobglas, Israeli actress
- June 1
- Olivier Tielemans, Dutch race-car driver
- Naidangiin Tüvshinbayar, Mongolian judoka
- Taylor Handley, American actor
- June 2 – Stevie Ryan, American YouTube personality (d. 2017)
- June 4
- Rainie Yang, Taiwanese singer
- Jillian Murray, American actress
- June 5 – Iris van Herpen, Dutch fashion designer
- June 6 – ByeAlex, Hungarian indie-pop singer and writer
- June 7 – Ari Koivunen, Finnish singer, Prince, American Pop Singer
- June 8
- Todd Boeckman, American football player
- Andrea Casiraghi, Prince of Monaco
- Javier Mascherano, Argentinian footballer
- Torrey DeVitto, American actress and former fashion model
- June 9
- Caroline D' Amore, American DJ, model and actress
- Wesley Sneijder, Dutch footballer
- June 10 – Betsy Sodaro, American actress and voice actress
- June 11 – Vágner Love, Brazilian footballer
- June 13
- Phillip Van Dyke, American actor
- Bérengère Schuh, French archer
- June 14
- Jay Lyon, Australian actor, musician and model
- Yury Prilukov, Russian swimmer
- June 15 – Tim Lincecum, American baseball player
- June 16
- Rick Nash, Canadian hockey player
- Emiri Miyasaka, Japanese model
- June 17 – John Gallagher Jr., American actor, singer and dancer
- June 18 – Ian Jones-Quartey, American animator and voice actor
- June 19 – Paul Dano, American actor and producer
- June 21
- Erick Silva, Brazilian mixed martial artist
- Shiv Pandit, Indian actor and television host
- Kim Ho-jun, South Korean football player
- June 23
- Takeshi Matsuda, Japanese swimmer
- Duffy, Welsh singer
- June 24
- J. J. Redick, American basketball player
- Lucien Dodge, American voice actor
- June 25
- Lauren Bush-Lauren, American model
- Indigo, American television and voice actress
- Killian Donnelly, Irish stage actor
- June 26
- Wen Zhang, Chinese actor
- Assan Jatta, Gambian football striker
- Raymond Felton, American basketball player
- Deron Williams, American basketball player
- Aubrey Plaza, American actress
- June 27
- Emma Lahana, New Zealand actress
- Khloé Kardashian, Television personality
- June 29 – Chris Egan, Australian actor
- June 30
- Fantasia Barrino, African-American singer
- Tunku Ismail Sultan Ibrahim, Tunku Mahkota of Johor
- Norismaidham Ismail, Malaysian footballer
- July 1
- Jared Keeso, Canadian actor
- Donald Thomas, Bahamian high jumper
- Cyron Melville, Danish actor and musician
- Heo Jae-won, South Korean football player
- July 2
- Vanessa Lee Chester, American television and film actress
- Vinny Magalhães, Brazilian mixed martial artist
- July 3
- Corey Sevier, Canadian actor
- Syed Rasel, Bangladeshi cricketer
- Manny Lawson, American football player
- July 4
- Miguel Santos Soares, Timorese football player
- Jin Akanishi, Japanese singer (KAT-TUN and LANDS) and actor
- Lee Je-hoon, South Korean actor
- July 5
- Danay García, Cuban film actress
- Henrique Barbosa, Brazilian swimmer
- July 6 – Lauren Harris, British rock musician
- July 7
- Ross Malinger, American actor
- Adam Paul Harvey, English actor
- Sony Dwi Kuncoro, Indonesian badminton player
- Mohammad Ashraful, Bangladeshi cricketer
- July 8 – Alexis Dziena, American actress
- July 9
- LA Tenorio, Filipino professional basketball player
- Hanna R. Hall, American actress
- July 10
- Aviva Baumann, American actress
- Michaela Dietz, American actress and voice actress
- Mark González, South African-Chilean footballer
- July 11
- Tanith Belbin, Canadian figure skater
- Joe Pavelski, American hockey player
- Serinda Swan, Canadian actress
- Rachael Taylor, Australian actress
- July 12
- Gareth Gates, English singer
- Amanda Hocking, American fantasy novelist
- Florence Hoath, British actress
- Natalie Martinez, American actress and model
- Michael McGovern, Northern Irish footballer
- Sami Zayn, Syrian Canadian professional wrestler
- Matt Cook, American actor
- July 13
- Pio Marmaï, French actor
- Gareth Williams, New Zealand actor
- July 14 – Britta Soll, Estonian actress
- July 15 – Vincent Wan, Hong Kong actor
- July 16 – Miguel Pires, Portuguese swimmer
- July 17 – Asami Kimura, Japanese pop musician and was member of Hello! Project
- July 18
- Lee Barnard, English footballer
- Liv Boeree, English poker player and TV presenter
- Josh Harding, Canadian hockey player
- July 19
- Zhu Zhu, Chinese actress and singer
- Lasse Gjertsen, Norwegian videographer
- Diana Mocanu, Romanian swimmer
- Kaitlin Doubleday, American actress
- Alessandra De Rossi, Filipina actress
- Andrea Libman, Canadian actress, voice actress and singer
- July 20
- James Mackay, Australian actor
- Jacky Heung, Hong Kong actor
- July 21
- Paul Davis, American basketball player
- Iris Strubegger, Austrian model
- July 23
- Brandon Roy, American National Basketball Association player
- Celeste Thorson, Asian American actress and model
- July 24 – Tyler Kyte, Canadian actor and singer
- July 26
- Grace Gealey, American actress
- Kyriakos Ioannou, Cypriot high jumper
- July 27
- Neil Harbisson, world's first cyborg
- Antoine Bethea, American football player
- Taylor Schilling, American actress
- July 28
- Ali Krieger, American soccer player
- Zach Parise, American hockey player
- July 29
- Todd Bosley, American actor
- J. Madison Wright Morris, American actress and teacher (d. 2006)
- July 30
- Anna Bessonova, Ukrainian rhythmic gymnast
- Gina Rodriguez, American actress
- Gabrielle Christian, American actress
- August 1 – Bastian Schweinsteiger, German football player
- August 2
- Brandon Browner, American NFL player
- Giampaolo Pazzini, Italian footballer
- August 3
- Jon Foster, American actor and musician
- Carah Faye Charnow, American singer (Shiny Toy Guns)
- Ryan Lochte, American swimmer
- Kyle Schmid, Canadian actor
- August 4 – Jen Lilley, American actress
- August 5 – Helene Fischer, German singer and entertainer
- August 6 – Marco Airosa, Angolan footballer
- August 7 – Hsu Wei-ning, Taiwanese actress and model
- August 10
- Ryan Eggold, American film and television actor
- Mariel Rodriguez, Filipina actress and model
- August 11 – Melky Cabrera, American Major League Baseball outfielder for the Kansas City Royals
- August 12
- Yua Aida, Japanese model and pornographic actress
- Marian Rivera, Filipino actress
- Sherone Simpson, Jamaican athlete
- August 13 – James Morrison, English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- August 14
- Clay Buchholz, American Major League Baseball pitcher
- Nick Grimshaw, British radio DJ and socialite
- Robin Söderling, Swedish tennis player
- August 15 – Quinton Aaron, American actor
- August 17 – Garrett Wolfe, American NFL player
- August 19
- Simon Bird, English actor and comedian
- Micah Alberti, American model and actor
- August 20
- Mirai Moriyama, Japanese actor
- Tsokye Karchung, Bhutanese beauty queen, Miss Bhutan 2008
- August 21
- Alizée Jacotey, French singer
- Melissa Schuman, American singer and actress
- August 22 – Lee Camp, English footballer
- August 23 – Glen Johnson, English footballer
- August 24
- Yesung, Korean singer (Super Junior)
- Charlie Villanueva, American basketball player
- Cameron Goodman, American actress
- August 25 – Kenan Sofuoğlu, Turkish professional motorcycle racer
- August 27 – Amanda Fuller, American actress
- August 28
- Him Law, Hong Kong actor
- Sarah Roemer, American model and actress
- Michael Galeota, American actor (d. 2016)
- August 31
- Ryan Kesler, American ice hockey player
- Charl Schwartzel, South African golfer
- September 1 – Joe Trohman, American singer-songwriter, composer, and guitarist (Fall Out Boy)
- September 2 – Danson Tang, Taiwanese actor, model, and singer
- September 3 – Garrett Hedlund, American actor
- September 4 – Kyle Mooney, American actor, comedian and writer
- September 5 – Erin Krakow, American actress
- September 6
- Maksymenko Igor Volodymorovych, Ukrainian kickboxer
- Orsi Kocsis, Hungarian model
- September 7
- Kate Miner, American actress and musician
- Farveez Maharoof, Sri Lankan cricketer
- Vera Zvonareva, Russian tennis player
- Kate Lang Johnson, American actress and model
- September 8 – Daniele Hypolito, Brazilian artistic gymnast
- September 10 – Luke Treadaway, English actor
- September 12 – September, Swedish singer and songwriter
- September 14
- Adam Lamberg, American actor
- Ayushmann Khurrana, Indian actor
- September 15 – Prince Harry, British Prince and son of Charles, Prince of Wales and Diana, Princess of Wales
- September 16
- Sabrina Bryan, American actress and singer
- Katie Melua, Georgian-English singer
- Ali Fedotowsky, American television personality
- September 18
- Nina Arianda, American actress
- Jack Carpenter, American actor
- Dizzee Rascal, English rapper
- September 19
- Amber Rayne, American pornographic actress (d. 2016)
- Kevin Zegers, Canadian actor
- Lydia Hearst, American actress and fashion model
- September 20
- Brian Joubert, French figure skater
- Holly Weber, American actress and model
- September 21
- Dwayne Bowe, American football player
- Ben Wildman-Tobriner, American Olympic swimmer
- September 22
- Theresa Fu, Hong Kong singer and actress
- Laura Vandervoort, Canadian actress
- September 23
- Anneliese van der Pol, Dutch born American actress and singer
- Gabrielle Christian, American television and film actress and model
- Kate French, American television and film actress and model
- Matt Kemp, American baseball player
- September 25
- Annabelle Wallis, English actress
- CariDee English, American fashion model and TV personality
- Rashad McCants, American National Basketball Association player
- Zach Woods, American actor and comedian
- September 26 – Keisha Buchanan, British singer (Sugababes)
- September 27 – Avril Lavigne, Canadian rock musician
- September 28
- Helen Oyeyemi, British novelist
- Melody Thornton, American singer (Pussycat Dolls)
- Ryan Zimmerman, American baseball player
- September 29 – Per Mertesacker, German football player
- October 1
- Beck Bennett, American actor and comedian
- Josh Brener, American actor
- Matt Cain, American baseball player
- Mónica Spear, Venezuelan actress, Miss Venezuela 2004 (d. 2014)
- October 2
- John Morris, American actor
- Marion Bartoli, French professional tennis player
- October 3
- Chris Marquette, American actor
- Ashlee Simpson, American singer and actress
- Anthony Le Tallec, French footballer
- Yoon Eun-hye, Korean singer, model, actress and entertainer
- Jarrod Bannister, Australian athlete (d. 2018)
- Laura Weissbecker, French actress
- Jessica Parker Kennedy, Canadian actress
- October 4
- Lena Katina, Russian singer (t.A.T.u)
- Álvaro Parente, Portuguese racing driver
- October 5
- Glenn McMillan, Australian actor
- Brooke Valentine, American urban musician
- October 6
- Joanna Pacitti, American singer
- Magdalena Frackowiak, Polish model
- October 7 – Ikuta Toma, Japanese drama actor
- October 10
- Chiaki Kuriyama, Japanese actress
- Steve Turner, Australian rugby league player
- October 11 – Martha MacIsaac, Canadian actress
- October 12 – Emmanuel Kipchirchir Mutai, Kenyan long-distance runner
- October 13
- Kathrin Fricke, German web- and video-artist, known as Coldmirror
- Anton Kushnir, Belarusian Olympic freestyle skier
- October 14
- Jason Davis, American actor
- Santino Quaranta, American soccer player
- October 15
- Chris Olivero, American actor
- Alex McKenna, American actress
- October 16
- Ben Smith, Australian rugby league player
- Shayne Ward, British singer
- October 17
- Chris Lowell, American actor
- Randall Munroe, American programmer and webcomic artist
- Sophy Ridge, British journalist and Political Correspondent for Sky News
- October 18
- Hollie Dunaway, American female boxer
- Esperanza Spalding, American singer
- Lindsey Vonn, American alpine skier
- October 19 – Kaio de Almeida, Brazilian swimmer
- October 21 – Marvin Mitchell, American football player
- October 20 – Mitch Lucker, American heavy metal singer (Suicide Silence) (d. 2012)
- October 23
- Izabel Goulart, Brazilian model
- Meghan McCain, American author and daughter of Senator John McCain
- October 24
- Ben Giroux, American actor and director
- Erin Lucas, American actress
- Emily Barclay, English-born New Zealand AFI award-winning actress
- October 25
- Sara Lumholdt, Swedish singer
- Katy Perry, American singer and actress
- October 26
- Sasha Cohen, American figure skater
- Jefferson Farfán, Peruvian footballer
- October 27
- Kelly Osbourne, English singer
- Brady Quinn, American football player
- Irfan Pathan, Indian cricketer
- October 28 – Obafemi Martins, Nigerian footballer
- October 29 – Eric Staal, Canadian hockey player
- October 30 – Eva Marcille, American model
- October 31
- Pat Murray, American football player
- Amanda Pascoe, Australian swimmer
- Nicole Rash, American model
- Scott Clifton, American actor and singer
- November 1
- Miloš Krasić, Serbian footballer
- Natalia Tena, English actress and singer
- November 2
- Anastasia Karpova, Russian singer (Serebro)
- Julia Stegner, German model
- Tamara Hope, Canadian actress and singer
- November 3
- Marcus Toji, American actor and voice actor
- Christian Bakkerud, Danish race car driver (d. 2011)
- Ryo Nishikido, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (NEWS and Kanjani Eight)
- Mina Fukui, Japanese actress, tarento and gravure model (Juken Sentai Gekiranger)
- November 4
- Dustin Brown, American hockey player
- French Montana, Moroccan-American rapper
- Ayila Yussuf, Nigerian footballer
- November 5
- Jon Cornish, Canadian football player
- Tobias Enström, Swedish ice hockey player
- Nick Folk, American football player
- Baruto Kaito, Estonian sumo wrestler
- Nick Tandy, English race car driver
- Nikolay Zherdev, Ukrainian-Russian ice hockey player
- November 6
- Ricky Romero, American baseball player
- Sebastian Schachten, German footballer
- November 7
- Amelia Vega, Miss Universe 2003, from the Dominican Republic
- Mihkel Aksalu, Estonian footballer
- Jonathan Bornstein, American soccer player
- November 8
- Steven Webb, English actor
- Kuntal Chandra, Bangladeshi cricketer (d. 2012)
- November 9
- Beatrice Bofia, Cameroonian-American basketball player
- Delta Goodrem, Australian actress and singer
- Ku Hye-sun, South Korean actress and singer
- Joel Zumaya, American baseball player
- November 10
- Britt Irvin, Canadian actress and singer
- Jean-Martial Kipré, Ivorian footballer
- Jarno Mattila, Finnish footballer
- Ludovic Obraniak, Polish footballer
- Kendrick Perkins, American basketball player
- November 11
- Stephen Hunt, English footballer
- Birkir Már Sævarsson, Icelandic footballer
- November 12
- Omarion, American singer-songwriter and actor
- Sandara Park, South Korean singer (2NE1) and model
- Yan Zi, Chinese tennis player
- November 14 – Marija Šerifović, Serbian singer, Eurovision Song Contest 2007 winner
- November 16 – Kimberly J. Brown, American actress
- November 17
- Park Han-byul, South Korean actress
- Lauren Maltby, American actress and psychologist
- November 18 – Johnny Christ, American bassist (Avenged Sevenfold)
- November 19 – Lindsay Ellingson, American model
- November 19 – Jeremy Jordan, American actor and singer
- November 21
- Jena Malone, American actress
- Lindsey Haun, American actress
- November 22 – Scarlett Johansson, American actress
- November 23
- Lucas Grabeel, American actor and singer
- Jarah Mariano, American model
- November 24
- Ku Hye-sun, South Korean actress
- Maria Riesch, German alpine skier
- November 25
- Ian Lacey, Australian rugby league player
- Gaspard Ulliel, French actor
- November 27 – Sanna Nielsen, Swedish pop singer
- November 28
- Andrew Bogut, Australian basketball player
- Marc-André Fleury, Canadian hockey player
- Trey Songz, African-American singer-songwriter, rapper, record producer, and actor
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead, American actress
- November 30
- Alan Hutton, Scottish professional footballer
- Olga Rypakova, Kazakhstani athlete
- December 3 – Avraam Papadopoulos, Greek football player
- December 4 – Lindsay Felton, American actress
- December 5 – Lauren London, American actress and model
- December 6 – Princess Sofia, Duchess of Värmland, Swedish princess
- December 7 – Robert Kubica, Polish Formula One racing driver
- December 8
- Jennifer Grassman, American recording artist and journalist
- Sam Hunt, American singer-songwriter
- December 10 – Tom Hern, New Zealand actor
- December 11 – Xosha Roquemore, American actress
- December 12 – Daniel Agger, Danish football (soccer) player
- December 13 – Santi Cazorla, Spanish football player
- December 14
- Chris Brunt, Northern Irish footballer
- Jackson Rathbone, American actor and singer
- December 15
- Yu Fengtong, Chinese speed skater
- Martin Škrtel, Slovakian footballer
- Kirsty Lee Allan, Australian actress and fashion model
- December 16 – Laura More, British singer
- December 16 – Theo James, English-American actor and singer.
- December 17
- Asuka Fukuda, Japanese singer
- Shannon Woodward, American actress
- Tennessee Thomas, British-born American drummer and actor
- December 18
- Julia Holter, American singer, songwriter and instrumentalist
- Tiffany Mulheron, Scottish actress
- December 20
- Bob Morley, Australian actor
- David Tavaré, Spanish singer
- December 22
- Basshunter, Swedish DJ, Eurodance/Techno singer and record producer
- Greg Finley, American actor
- December 23
- Alison Sudol, American singer-songwriter and pianist (aka A Fine Frenzy)
- Cary Williams, American football player
- December 25
- Jessica Origliasso, Australian singer-songwriter, actress and fashion designer
- Lisa Origliasso, Australian singer-songwriter, actress and fashion designer
- December 26 – Jenny Shakeshaft, American actress and model
- December 27
- Tye'sha Fluker, American basketball player
- Rocío Guirao Díaz, Argentinian model
- December 28
- Martin Kaymer, German golfer
- Festus, American professional wrestler
- December 30 – LeBron James, African-American basketball player
1984: Date Unknown
- Mariko Ebralidze, Georgian jazz singer
- Pasang Lhamu Sherpa Akita, Nepali Sherpa mountaineer
- January 1
- Billy Hill, British gangster (b. 1911)
- Alexis Korner, British blues musician and broadcaster (b. 1928)
- January 5 – Giuseppe Fava, Italian writer (b. 1925)
- January 6 – Ernest Laszlo, Hungarian-born American cinematographer (b. 1898)
- January 7 – Alfred Kastler, French physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1902)
- January 8 – John Breck, Scottish actor (b. 1953)
- January 9 – Sir Deighton Lisle Ward, Governor-General of Barbados (b. 1909)
- January 11 – Jack La Rue, American actor (b. 1902)
- January 13 – Ray Moore, American comic writer (b. 1905)
- January 14
- Brooks Atkinson, American theater critic (b. 1894)
- Ray Kroc, American entrepreneur (b. 1902)
- Saad Haddad, Lebanese military officer and militia leader (b. 1936)
- January 17
- Kostas Giannidis, Greek composer (b. 1903)
- George Rigaud, Argentinian actor (b. 1905)
- January 20 – Johnny Weissmuller, Austrian-born swimmer and actor (b. 1904)
- January 21
- Archduke Gottfried of Austria (b. 1902)
- Jackie Wilson, American singer (b. 1934)
- January 22 – Sir Count Michael Gonzi, Maltese Roman Catholic archbishop (b. 1885)
- January 29 – Frances Goodrich, American screenwriter (b. 1890)
- January 30 – Luke Kelly, Lead Singer of Irish band The Dubliners (b. 1940)
- January 31 – George Harmon Coxe, American writer (b. 1901)
- February 4 – Alan Buchanan, British Anglican bishop (b. 1905)
- February 8 – Karel Miljon, Dutch boxer (b. 1903)
- February 9 – Yuri Andropov, General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union (b. 1914)
- February 10
- David Von Erich, American professional wrestler (b. 1958)
- Claudia Zobel, Filipino actress (b. 1965)
- February 11 – John Comer, English actor (b. 1924)
- February 12
- Anna Anderson, Pretender to the Russian throne (b. 1896)
- Julio Cortázar, Argentine writer (b. 1914)
- February 13 – Naomi Uemura, Japanese adventurer (b. 1941)
- February 15 – Ethel Merman, American singer and actress (b. 1908)
- February 20 – Giuseppe Colombo, Italian scientist (b. 1920)
- February 21 – Mikhail Sholokhov, Russian writer, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1905)
- February 22
- Jessamyn West, American writer. (b. 1902)
- Syed Faiz-ul Hassan Shah, a Pakistani religious leader of Allo Mahar Shrif. (b. 1911)
- March 1 – Jackie Coogan, American actor (b. 1914)
- March 5
- Tito Gobbi, Italian operatic baritone (b. 1913)
- William Powell, American actor (b. 1892)
- March 6 – Henry Wilcoxon, British actor (b. 1905)
- March 10 – June Marlowe, American actress (b. 1903)
- March 15 – Ken Carpenter, American Olympic athlete (b. 1913)
- March 12 – Arnold Ridley, English playwright and actor (b. 1896)
- March 16 – John Hoagland, American photographer (b. 1947)
- March 18
- Charley Lau, American baseball player (b. 1933)
- Paul Francis Webster, American lyricist (b. 1907)
- March 20 – Stan Coveleski, American baseball player (Cleveland Indians) and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame (b. 1889)
- March 23 – Shauna Grant, American pornographic actress (b. 1963)
- March 24 – Sam Jaffe, American actor (b. 1891)
- March 26 – Ahmed Sékou Touré, Guinean politician, 1st President of Guinea (b. 1922)
- March 28 – Ben Washam, American animator (b. 1915)
- March 31 – Jack Howarth, English actor (b. 1896)
- April 1
- Douglas Cooper, British art historian, critic and collector (b. 1911)
- Marvin Gaye, American singer (b. 1939)
- George Glass, American film producer and publicist (b. 1910)
- Elizabeth Goudge, English writer (b. 1900)
- April 5
- Arthur "Bomber" Harris, British air marshall (b. 1892)
- Giuseppe Tucci, Italian scholar of oriental cultures (b. 1894)
- April 8 – Pyotr Kapitsa, Russian physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1894)
- April 9 – Willem Sandberg, Dutch typographer (b. 1897)
- April 11 – Edgar V. Saks, Estonian statesman and historian (b. 1910)
- April 12 – Edward Sokoine, 2nd Prime Minister of Tanzania (b. 1938)
- April 15
- Tommy Cooper, Welsh comedian and magician (b. 1921)
- William Empson, English poet and critic (b. 1906)
- Alexander Trocchi, Scottish writer (b. 1925)
- April 16
- Cesare Bonventre, Italian mobster (b. 1951)
- Byron Haskin, American film and television director (b. 1899)
- April 17 – Mark W. Clark, American general (b. 1896)
- April 19 – Machito, Cuban jazz musician (b. 1908)
- April 20
- Otto Arosemena, 32nd President of Ecuador (b. 1925)
- Hristo Prodanov, Bulgarian mountaineer (b. 1943)
- Mabel Mercer, English cabaret singer (b. 1900)
- April 21 – Marcel Janco, Romanian-Israeli artist (b. 1895)
- April 22 – Ansel Adams, American photographer (b. 1902)
- April 23
- Roland Penrose, English artist, historian and poet (b. 1900)
- Vicente Solano Lima, Argentinian journalist and politician (b. 1901)
- April 24 – Rafael Pérez y Pérez, Spanish writer (b. 1891)
- April 25 – David A. Kennedy, son of Robert F. Kennedy (b. 1955)
- April 26
- Count Basie, American musician and composer (b. 1904)
- May McAvoy, American actress (b. 1899)
- April 29 – Frances Day, American actress and singer (b. 1908)
- April 30
- Rodrigo Lara Bonilla, Colombian lawyer and politician (b. 1946)
- Radomir Radović, Yugoslav trade unionist (b. 1951)
- May 2
- Irwin Shaw, American author (b. 1913)
- Jack Barry, American television host and producer (b. 1918)
- Bob Clampett, American cartoonist (b. 1913)
- May 4 – Diana Dors, English actress (b. 1931)
- May 6 – Mary Cain, Mississippi newspaper editor and politician (b. 1904)
- May 8 – Lila Wallace, American publisher (b. 1889)
- May 16
- Andy Kaufman, American comedian (b. 1949)
- Irwin Shaw, American author (b. 1913)
- May 19 – John Betjeman, English poet (b. 1906)
- May 20 – Ólafur Jóhannesson, 15th Prime Minister of Iceland (b. 1913)
- May 21
- Andrea Leeds, American actress (b. 1914)
- Ann Little, American actress (b. 1891)
- May 22
- Rambai Barni, Queen consort of King Prajadhipok of Thailand (b. 1904)
- Karl-August Fagerholm, 20th Prime Minister of Finland (b. 1901)
- John Marley, American actor (b. 1907)
- May 24 – Vincent J. McMahon, professional wrestling promoter WWF (b. 1914)
- May 26 – Elizabeth Peer, American journalist (b. 1936)
- May 27 – Vasilije Mokranjac, Serbian composer (b. 1923)
- May 28 – Eric Morecambe, British comedian (b. 1926)
- June 2 – Fernando Zóbel, Filipino painter (b. 1924)
- June 5 – Ahmad Fuad Mohieddin, 42nd Prime Minister of Egypt (b. 1926)
- June 6 – Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, Sikh theologian, Most powerful Sikh leader of the 20th century (b. 1947)
- June 7 – Margaret Bennett, American figure skater (b. 1910)
- June 11 – Enrico Berlinguer, General Secretary of the Italian Communist Party (b. 1922)
- June 13 – António Variações, Portuguese singer (b. 1944)
- June 15
- Ned Glass, American actor (b. 1906)
- Meredith Willson, American composer (b. 1902)
- June 16 – Robert Mandrou, French historian (b. 1921)
- June 17 – Chet Allen, American actor (b. 1939)
- June 18
- Alan Berg, American talk radio host (murdered) (b. 1934)
- Marlia Hardi, Indonesian actress (suicide) (b. 1927)
- June 19 – Lee Krasner, American painter (b. 1908)
- June 20 – Estelle Winwood, English actress (b. 1883)
- June 22 – Joseph Losey, American film director (b. 1909)
- June 24 – William Keighley, American film director (b. 1889)
- June 25 – Michel Foucault, French philosopher (b. 1926)
- June 26 – Carl Foreman, American screenwriter (b. 1914)
- June 28
- Yigael Yadin, Israeli archeologist, politician and Military Chief of Staff (b. 1917)
- Claude Chevalley, French mathematician (b. 1909)
- June 30
- Henri Fabre, pioneer French aviator & inventor (b. 1882)
- Lillian Hellman, American playwright (b. 1905)
- July 1 – Moshé Feldenkrais, Ukrainian founder of the Feldenkrais Method (b. 1904)
- July 4 – Jimmie Spheeris, American singer-songwriter (b. 1949)
- July 7 – Dame Flora Robson, English actress (b. 1902)
- July 8 – Brassaï, Hungarian-born photographer (b. 1899)
- July 14 – Philippé Wynne, American musician (b. 1941)
- July 17 – Karl Wolff, German Nazi SS Officer (b. 1900)
- July 19 – Harry Stockwell, American actor and singer (b. 1902)
- July 24 – Armando Morales Barillas, Nicaraguan guitarist (b. 1936)
- July 25 – Big Mama Thornton, American singer (b. 1926)
- July 26
- George Gallup, American statistician and opinion pollster (b. 1901)
- Ed Gein, American serial killer (b. 1906)
- July 27 – James Mason, English actor (b. 1909)
- July 28 – Bess Flowers, American actress (b. 1898)
- July 29 – Fred Waring, American bandleader (b. 1900)
- August 2 – Quirino Cristiani, Argentine animated film director (b. 1896)
- August 4 – Mary Miles Minter, American actress (b. 1902)
- August 5 – Richard Burton, Welsh actor (b. 1925)
- August 8 – Richard Deacon, American actor (b. 1921)
- August 11
- Alfred A. Knopf, American publisher (b. 1892)
- Paul Felix Schmidt, Estonian–German chess player (b. 1916)
- Percy Mayfield, American rhythm and blues singer (b. 1920)
- August 12 – Christine Hargreaves, British actress (b. 1939)
- August 13
- Clyde Cook, Australian actor (b. 1891)
- Tigran Petrosian, Georgian chess player (b. 1929)
- August 14 – J. B. Priestley, British novelist and playwright (b. 1894)
- August 22 – Charley Foy, American actor (b. 1898)
- August 24 – Martín Almagro Basch, Spanish archaeologist, historian, and writer (b. 1911)
- August 25
- Truman Capote, American writer (b. 1924)
- Viktor Chukarin, Russian Olympic gymnast (b. 1921)
- Waite Hoyt, American baseball player (New York Yankees) and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame (b. 1899)
- August 27 – Bernard Youens, British actor (b. 1914)
- August 28 – Muhammad Naguib, 30th Prime Minister of Egypt and 1st President of Egypt (b. 1901)
- August 29 – Pierre Gemayel, Lebanese politician, founder of the Kataeb Party (b. 1905)
- September 1 – Madeleine de Bourbon-Busset, Duchess of Parma (b. 1898)
- September 5
- Adam Malik, 3rd Vice President of Indonesia (b. 1917)
- Jane Roberts, American writer (b. 1929)
- September 6 – Ernest Tubb, American singer (b. 1914)
- September 7 – Joe Cronin, American baseball player (Boston Red Sox) and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame (b. 1906)
- September 8 – Frank Lowson, English Test Cricketer 1951–1955 (b.1925)
- September 9 – Yılmaz Güney, Turkish film director (b.1937)
- September 10 – Ismael Merlo, Spanish actor (b. 1918)
- September 12 – Yvon Petra, French tennis player (b. 1916)
- September 14
- Richard Brautigan, American counter-culture author (suicide) (b. 1935)
- Janet Gaynor, American Academy Award-winning actress (b. 1906)
- September 17 – Richard Basehart, American actor (b. 1914)
- September 20 – Steve Goodman, American folk musician and songwriter (b. 1948)
- September 24 – Neil Hamilton, American actor (b. 1899)
- September 25 – Walter Pidgeon, Canadian actor (b. 1897)
- September 27 – Toke Townley, English actor (b. 1912)
Blessed Jerzy Popieluszko
- October 1 – Walter Alston, American baseball player and manager (Brooklyn and Los Angeles Dodgers) and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame (b. 1911)
- October 4 – Bernhard, Prince of Saxe-Meiningen (b. 1901)
- October 5 – Leonard Rossiter, British actor (b. 1926)
- October 6 – George Gaylord Simpson, American paleontologist (b. 1902)
- October 12 – Sir Anthony Berry, British politician (bombing) (b. 1925)
- October 13 – George Kelly, American baseball player (New York Giants) and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame (b. 1895)
- October 14 – Martin Ryle, English radio astronomer, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physics (b. 1918)
- October 16 – Peggy Ann Garner, American actress (b. 1932)
- October 18 – Jon-Erik Hexum, American actor (b. 1957)
- October 19
- Henri Michaux, Belgian writer and painter (b. 1899)
- Jerzy Popieluszko, Polish Roman Catholic priest and blessed (b. 1947)
- October 20
- Carl Ferdinand Cori, Austrian-born biochemist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (b. 1896)
- Paul Dirac, British physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1902)
- October 21
- Adolf Fischer, German actor (b. 1900)
- François Truffaut, French film director (b. 1932)
- October 23
- David Gorcey, American actor (b. 1921)
- Oskar Werner, Austrian actor (b. 1922)
- October 24 – Walter Woolf King, American singer and actor (b. 1899)
- October 30 – June Duprez, English actress (b. 1918)
- October 31
- Eduardo De Filippo, Italian actor (b. 1900)
- Indira Gandhi, Indian politician and political figure, 3rd Prime Minister of India (assassinated) (b. 1917)
- November 6 – Gastón Suárez, Bolivian novelist and dramatist (b. 1929)
- November 11 – Martin Luther King Sr., American Baptist pastor, missionary, and an early figure in the Civil Rights Movement, father of Martin Luther King Jr. (b. 1899)
- November 14 – Cesar Climaco, Filipino politician (assassinated) (b. 1916)
- November 16
- Vic Dickenson, American trombonist (b. 1906)
- Leonard Rose, American cellist (leukemia) (b. 1918)
- November 18 – Mary Hamman, American writer and editor, modern living editor LIFE and editor in chief Bride & Home (b. 1907)
- November 20
- Trygve Bratteli, Norwegian politician, 19th Prime Minister of Norway (b. 1910)
- Carlo Campanini, Italian actor (b. 1906)
- November 23 – Paul Dahlke, German actor (b. 1904)
- November 29 – Fránz Jachym, Austrian Roman Catholic bishop (b. 1910)
- December 1 – Roelof Frankot, Dutch painter (b. 1911)
- December 4 – Jack Mercer, Voice of Popeye the Sailor (b. 1910)
- December 5 – Cecil M. Harden, American politician (b. 1894)
- December 7 – Jeanne Cagney, American actress (b. 1919)
- December 8
- Luther Adler, American actor (b. 1903)
- Razzle, English drummer (Hanoi Rocks) (b. 1960)
- Robert Jay Mathews, leader of the neo-Nazi terrorist group The Order
- December 11
- Oskar Seidlin, Silesian-born Jewish-American literary scholar (b. 1911)
- George Waggner, American film director (b. 1894)
- December 13 – Clemente de la Cerda, Venezuelan director (b. 1935)
- December 14 – Vicente Aleixandre, Spanish writer, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1898)
- December 15 – Jan Peerce, American tenor (b. 1904)
- December 16
- Karl Deichgräber, German classical philologist (b. 1903)
- J. Roderick MacArthur, American businessman and philanthropist (b. 1920)
- December 20
- Gonzalo Márquez, Venezuelan Major League Baseball player (b. 1946)
- Dmitriy Ustinov, Soviet Army officer and Minister of Defense (b. 1908)
- Stanley Milgram, American psychologist (b. 1933)
- December 24 – Peter Lawford, English actor (b. 1923)
- December 26 – Sheila Andrews, American surburbian musician (b. 1953)
- December 28 – Sam Peckinpah, American film director (b. 1925)
- December 29 – Leo Robin, American composer (b. 1900)
1984: Nobel Prizes
- Physics – Carlo Rubbia, Simon van der Meer
- Chemistry – Robert Bruce Merrifield
- Medicine – Niels Kaj Jerne, Georges J. F. Köhler, César Milstein
- Literature – Jaroslav Seifert
- Peace – Bishop Desmond Mpilo Tutu
- Bank of Sweden Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel – Richard Stone
1984: 1984 in fiction
- The novel Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell, published in 1949, is set in this year.
- The video game Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories takes place in 1984.
- The Transformers franchise starts in 1984 with the Transformers toy line.
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain takes place in this year.
- The Terminator takes place in May of this year.
- The Saturday school detention of The Breakfast Club takes place on March 24, 1984.
- Season two of the Netflix original television show Stranger Things takes place in 1984.
- "United States-Vatican Diplomatic Relations: The Past and The Future". The Ambassadors REVIEW. Council of American Ambassadors. Spring 2001. Archived from the original on October 25, 2012. Retrieved November 17, 2011.
On January 10, 1984, when President Reagan announced the establishment of formal diplomatic relations with the Holy See, he appointed William A. Wilson, who had been serving as his personal representative to the Pope, as the first US Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Holy See.
- "Events at the Surface of the Sun".
- "Snapshot: Maradona is toast of the town after signing for Napoli". The Times. London. 2012-02-20. Retrieved 2013-03-30.
- "1984: Zola Budd in race trip controversy". On This Day. BBC. 1984-08-11. Archived from the original on January 23, 2008. Retrieved 2013-03-03.
- "1984: Extent of Ethiopia famine revealed". BBC News. 1984-10-23. Retrieved 2013-01-22.
- "1984: Europe grants emergency aid for Ethiopia". On This Day. BBC. Retrieved 2013-01-22.
- "Vatican Science Panel Told By Pope: Galileo Was Right". The New York Times. 1992-11-01. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2017-04-12.
- Band Aid – Do They Know It's Christmas? Retrieved November 17, 2011.
1984 in other languages
Source of information: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. We're not responsible for the content of this article and your use of this information. Disclaimer
Using this page, you can quickly and easily search for the "1984
" related products in the best online stores. For your convenience the search term is already added to the search box. You can either make a search right now or modify the query somehow (for example, "1984 2018").
You can also change the category of required goods. The "Sale" category is selected right now, so the search will be done in the web stores offering 500 daily sales and special offers, 5 000 000 products related products and services. Thus, in just one click, you can check the current prices, offers, discounts, available goods, etc. Also make sure to check the today's sales in the selected online stores listed below.
US Delivery, Shipping to the United States
The delivery of goods is carried out internationally and across the United States. The goods are shipped to all US cities and towns.
As always, any products related with "1984" in Alabama can be received in such cities as Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Decatur, Auburn, Madison, Florence, Gadsden, Vestavia Hills, Prattville, Phenix City, Alabaster, Bessemer, Enterprise, Opelika, Homewood, Northport, Anniston, Prichard, Athens. As well as in Daphne, Pelham, Oxford, Albertville, Selma, Mountain Brook, Trussville, Troy, Center Point, Helena, Hueytown, Talladega, Fairhope, Ozark, Alexander City, Cullman, Scottsboro, Millbrook, Foley, Hartselle, Fort Payne, Gardendale, Jasper, Saraland, Muscle Shoals, Eufaula, and other cities and towns.
And of course, the goods related with "1984" in Alaska can be shipped to Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Wasilla, Kenai, Kodiak, Bethel, Palmer, Homer, Unalaska, Barrow, Soldotna, Valdez, Nome, Kotzebue, Seward, Wrangell, Dillingham, Cordova, North Pole, Houston, Craig, Hooper Bay, Akutan, and other cities.
And of course, the found goods by query "1984" in Arizona can be sent to Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Yuma, Avondale, Flagstaff, Goodyear, Lake Havasu City, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Sierra Vista, Maricopa, Oro Valley, Prescott, Bullhead City, Prescott Valley. The shipping is also available in Apache Junction, Marana, El Mirage, Kingman, Queen Creek, Florence, San Luis, Sahuarita, Fountain Hills, Nogales, Douglas, Eloy, Payson, Somerton, Paradise Valley, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Chino Valley, Show Low, Sedona, and so on.
And of course, the goods by request "1984" in Arkansas can be shipped to such cities as Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Pine Bluff, Bentonville, Hot Springs, Benton, Texarkana, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Russellville, Bella Vista, West Memphis, Paragould, Cabot. Delivery is also carried out in Searcy, Van Buren, El Dorado, Maumelle, Blytheville, Forrest City, Siloam Springs, Bryant, Harrison, Hot Springs Village, Mountain Home, Marion, Helena-West Helena, Camden, Magnolia, Arkadelphia, Malvern, Batesville, Hope, and other cities and towns.
Usually, the products related to the term "1984" in California can be bought in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Stockton, Chula Vista, Fremont, Irvine, San Bernardino, Modesto, Oxnard, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Glendale, Huntington Beach, Santa Clarita, Garden Grove. And other cities and towns, such as Santa Rosa, Oceanside, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Lancaster, Elk Grove, Palmdale, Corona, Salinas, Pomona, Torrance, Hayward, Escondido, Sunnyvale, Pasadena, Fullerton, Orange, Thousand Oaks, Visalia, Simi Valley, Concord, Roseville, Santa Clara, Vallejo, Victorville. The delivery is also available in El Monte, Berkeley, Downey, Costa Mesa, Inglewood, Ventura, West Covina, Norwalk, Carlsbad, Fairfield, Richmond, Murrieta, Burbank, Antioch, Daly City, Temecula, Santa Maria, El Cajon, Rialto, San Mateo, Compton, Clovis, Jurupa Valley, South Gate, Vista, Mission Viejo. It is also available for the people living in Vacaville, Carson, Hesperia, Redding, Santa Monica, Westminster, Santa Barbara, Chico, Whittier, Newport Beach, San Leandro, Hawthorne, San Marcos, Citrus Heights, Alhambra, Tracy, Livermore, Buena Park, Lakewood, Merced, Hemet, Chino, Menifee, Lake Forest, Napa. It's also available for those who live in Redwood City, Bellflower, Indio, Tustin, Baldwin Park, Chino Hills, Mountain View, Alameda, Upland, Folsom, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Lynwood, Union City, Apple Valley, Redlands, Turlock, Perris, Manteca, Milpitas, Redondo Beach, Davis, Camarillo, Yuba City. The shipping is also available in Rancho Cordova, Palo Alto, Yorba Linda, Walnut Creek, South San Francisco, San Clemente, Pittsburg, Laguna Niguel, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Lodi, Madera, Monterey Park, La Habra, Santa Cruz, Encinitas, Tulare, Gardena, National City, Cupertino. And other cities and towns, such as Huntington Park, Petaluma, San Rafael, La Mesa, Rocklin, Arcadia, Diamond Bar, Woodland, Fountain Valley, Porterville, Paramount, Hanford, Rosemead, Eastvale, Santee, Highland, Delano, Colton, Novato, Lake Elsinore, Brentwood, Yucaipa, Cathedral City, Watsonville, Placentia, and other cities and towns.
And today any products related with "1984" in Colorado can be received in such cities as Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Arvada, Westminster, Pueblo, Centennial, Boulder, Greeley, Longmont, Loveland, Broomfield, Grand Junction, Castle Rock, Commerce City, Parker, Littleton, Northglenn, Brighton, Englewood. And, of course, Wheat Ridge, Fountain, Lafayette, Windsor, Erie, Evans, Golden, Louisville, Montrose, Durango, Cañon City, Greenwood Village, Sterling, Lone Tree, Johnstown, Superior, Fruita, Steamboat Springs, Federal Heights, Firestone, Fort Morgan, Frederick, Castle Pines, and other cities.
Undoubtedly, the goods related with "1984" in Connecticut can be sent to Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton and smaller towns.
As usual, the products related to the term "1984" in Delaware can be received in such cities as Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna, Milford, Seaford, Georgetown, Elsmere, New Castle, Millsboro, Laurel, Harrington, Camden, Clayton, Lewes, Milton, Selbyville, Bridgeville, Townsend.
As you know, the products by request "1984" in Florida can be purchased if you live in Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, Cape Coral, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Gainesville, Coral Springs, Miami Gardens, Clearwater, Palm Bay, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, Lakeland, Davie, Miami Beach, Boca Raton. The delivery is also available in Deltona, Plantation, Sunrise, Palm Coast, Largo, Deerfield Beach, Melbourne, Boynton Beach, Lauderhill, Fort Myers, Weston, Kissimmee, Homestead, Delray Beach, Tamarac, Daytona Beach, Wellington, North Miami, Jupiter, North Port, Coconut Creek, Port Orange, Sanford, Margate, Ocala, Sarasota, Pensacola.
As you know, the goods named "1984" in Georgia can be shipped to Atlanta, Columbus, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Albany, Warner Robins, Alpharetta, Marietta, Valdosta, Smyrna, Dunwoody, Rome, East Point, Milton, Gainesville, Hinesville, Peachtree City, Newnan, Dalton, Douglasville, Kennesaw, LaGrange, Statesboro, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Stockbridge, Woodstock, Carrollton, Canton, Griffin, McDonough, Acworth, Pooler, Union City...
And today the products related to the term "1984" in Hawaii can be shipped to Honolulu, East Honolulu, Pearl City, Hilo, Kailua, Waipahu, Kaneohe, Mililani Town, Kahului, Ewa Gentry, Mililani Mauka, Kihei, Makakilo, Wahiawa, Schofield Barracks, Wailuku, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Royal Kunia, Halawa, Waimalu, Waianae, Nanakuli, Kailua, Lahaina, Waipio, Hawaiian Paradise Park, Kapaa, and so on.
Undoubtedly, the goods by your query "1984" in Idaho can be delivered to the following cities: Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Caldwell, Coeur d'Alene, Twin Falls, Lewiston, Post Falls, Rexburg, Moscow, Eagle, Kuna, Ammon, Chubbuck, Hayden, Mountain Home, Blackfoot, Garden City, Jerome, Burley, etc.
And the products by request "1984" in Illinois can be bought in Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Champaign, Bloomington, Decatur, Evanston, Des Plaines, Berwyn, Wheaton, Belleville, Elmhurst, DeKalb, Moline, Urbana, Crystal Lake, Quincy, Rock Island, Park Ridge, Calumet City, Pekin, Danville, St. Charles, North Chicago, Galesburg, Chicago Heights, Granite City, Highland Park, Burbank, O'Fallon, Oak Forest, Alton, Kankakee, West Chicago, East St. Louis, McHenry, Batavia, Carbondale, Freeport, Belvidere, Collinsville, Harvey, Lockport, Woodstock.
Undoubtedly, the products related to the term "1984" in Indiana can be received in such cities as Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Carmel, Fishers, Bloomington, Hammond, Gary, Lafayette, Muncie, Terre Haute, Kokomo, Noblesville, Anderson, Greenwood, Elkhart, Mishawaka, Lawrence, Jeffersonville, Columbus, Portage, New Albany, Richmond, Westfield, Valparaiso, Goshen, Michigan City, West Lafayette, Marion, East Chicago, Hobart, Crown Point, Franklin, La Porte, Greenfield.
Usually, the products related to the term "1984" in Iowa can be sent to Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Iowa City, Waterloo, Council Bluffs, Ames, West Des Moines, Dubuque, Ankeny, Urbandale, Cedar Falls, Marion, Bettendorf, Marshalltown, Mason City, Clinton, Burlington, Ottumwa, Fort Dodge, Muscatine, Coralville, Johnston, North Liberty, Altoona, Newton, Indianola and smaller towns.
And today the goods named "1984" in Kansas can be received in Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, Salina, Hutchinson, Leavenworth, Leawood, Dodge City, Garden City, Junction City, Emporia, Derby, Prairie Village, Hays, Liberal, Gardner, Pittsburg, Newton, Great Bend, McPherson, El Dorado, Ottawa, Winfield, Arkansas City, Andover, Lansing, Merriam, Haysville, Atchison, Parsons...
No need to say, the goods by request "1984" in Kentucky can be received in Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond, Florence, Georgetown, Henderson, Elizabethtown, Nicholasville, Jeffersontown, Frankfort, Paducah, Independence, Radcliff, Ashland, Madisonville, Winchester, Erlanger, Murray, St. Matthews, Fort Thomas, Danville, Newport, Shively, Shelbyville, Glasgow, Berea, Bardstown, Shepherdsville, Somerset, Lyndon, Lawrenceburg, Middlesboro, Mayfield.
And the goods by your query "1984" in Louisiana can be sent to New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Kenner, Bossier City, Monroe, Alexandria, Houma, Marrero, New Iberia, Laplace, Slidell, Prairieville, Central, Terrytown, Ruston, Sulphur, Harvey, Hammond, Bayou Cane, Shenandoah, Natchitoches, Gretna, Chalmette, Opelousas, Estelle, Zachary...
Of course, the goods by request "1984" in Maine can be received in such cities as Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, Auburn, Biddeford, Sanford, Saco, Augusta, Westbrook, Waterville, Presque Isle, Brewer, Bath, Caribou, Ellsworth, Old Town, Rockland, Belfast, Gardiner, Calais, Hallowell, Eastport, and so on.
Naturally, the products by request "1984" in Maryland can be shipped to such cities as Baltimore, Frederick, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bowie, Hagerstown, Annapolis, College Park, Salisbury, Laurel, Greenbelt, Cumberland, Westminster, Hyattsville, Takoma Park, Easton, Elkton, Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, Cambridge, New Carrollton, Bel Air and smaller towns.
And of course, the found goods by query "1984" in Massachusetts can be delivered to Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Lynn, Fall River, Newton, Lawrence, Somerville, Framingham, Haverhill, Waltham, Malden, Brookline, Plymouth, Medford, Taunton, Chicopee, Weymouth, Revere, Peabody, Methuen, Barnstable, Pittsfield, Attleboro, Arlington, Everett, Salem, Westfield, Leominster, Fitchburg, Billerica, Holyoke, Beverly, Marlborough, Woburn, Amherst, Braintree, Shrewsbury, Chelsea, Dartmouth, Chelmsford, Andover, Natick, Randolph, Watertown, and other cities and towns.
Today the products related to the term "1984" in Michigan can be bought in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Dearborn, Livonia, Clinton, Canton, Westland, Troy, Farmington Hills, Macomb Township, Kalamazoo, Shelby, Wyoming, Southfield, Waterford, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Taylor, Saint Clair Shores, Pontiac, Dearborn Heights, Royal Oak, Novi, Ypsilanti, Battle Creek, Saginaw, Kentwood, East Lansing, Redford, Roseville, Georgetown, Portage, Chesterfield Township, Midland, Bloomfield Charter Township, Oakland County, Saginaw, Commerce, Meridian, Muskegon, Lincoln Park, Grand Blanc, Holland, Orion, Bay City, Independence Charter Township and smaller towns.
No doubt, the found goods by query "1984" in Minnesota can be bought in Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester, Bloomington, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Woodbury, St. Cloud, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Coon Rapids, Blaine, Burnsville, Lakeville, Minnetonka, Apple Valley, Edina, St. Louis Park, Moorhead, Mankato, Maplewood, Shakopee, Richfield, Cottage Grove, Roseville, Inver Grove Heights, Andover, Brooklyn Center, Savage, Oakdale, Fridley, Winona, Shoreview, Ramsey, Owatonna, Chanhassen, Prior Lake, White Bear Lake, Chaska, Austin, Elk River, Champlin, Faribault, Rosemount, Crystal, Farmington, Hastings, New Brighton, and other cities and towns.
Undoubtedly, the goods by request "1984" in Mississippi can be received in such cities as Jackson, Gulfport, Southaven, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Meridian, Tupelo, Greenville, Olive Branch, Horn Lake, Clinton, Pearl, Ridgeland, Starkville, Columbus, Vicksburg, Pascagoula, Clarksdale, Oxford, Laurel, Gautier, Ocean Springs, Madison, Brandon, Greenwood, Cleveland, Natchez, Long Beach, Corinth, Hernando, Moss Point, McComb, Canton, Carriere, Grenada, Brookhaven, Indianola, Yazoo City, West Point, Picayune, Petal, etc.
And today the products by request "1984" in Missouri can be bought in Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Lee’s Summit, O’Fallon, St. Joseph, St. Charles, Blue Springs, St. Peters, Florissant, Joplin, Chesterfield, Jefferson City, Cape Girardeau, Oakville, Wildwood, University City, Ballwin, Raytown, Liberty, Wentzville, Mehlville, Kirkwood, Maryland Heights, Hazelwood, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Webster Groves, Sedalia, Ferguson, Arnold, Affton, and so on.
As you know, any products related with "1984" in Montana can be delivered to the following cities: Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Kalispell, Havre, Anaconda, Miles City, Belgrade, Livingston, Laurel, Whitefish, Lewistown, Sidney and smaller towns.
Undoubtedly, the goods by request "1984" in Nebraska can be received in Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont, Hastings, Norfolk, North Platte, Papillion, Columbus, La Vista, Scottsbluff, South Sioux City, Beatrice, Lexington, and other cities.
Naturally, the goods by your query "1984" in Nevada can be shipped to Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, North Las Vegas, Sparks, Carson City, Fernley, Elko, Mesquite, Boulder City, Fallon, Winnemucca, West Wendover, Ely, Yerington, Carlin, Lovelock, Wells, Caliente...
No doubt, the goods related with "1984" in New Hampshire can be received in Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, Dover, Rochester, Salem, Merrimack, Hudson, Londonderry, Keene, Bedford, Portsmouth, Goffstown, Laconia, Hampton, Milford, Durham, Exeter, Windham, Hooksett, Claremont, Lebanon, Pelham, Somersworth, Hanover, Amherst, Raymond, Conway, Berlin and smaller towns.
And today any things related with "1984" in New Jersey can be bought in Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Woodbridge, Lakewood, Toms River, Hamilton, Trenton, Clifton, Camden, Brick, Cherry Hill, Passaic, Middletown, Union City, Old Bridge, Gloucester Township, East Orange, Bayonne, Franklin, North Bergen, Vineland, Union, Piscataway, New Brunswick, Jackson, Wayne, Irvington, Parsippany-Troy Hills, Howell, Perth Amboy, Hoboken, Plainfield, West New York, Washington Township, East Brunswick, Bloomfield, West Orange, Evesham, Bridgewater, South Brunswick, Egg Harbor, Manchester, Hackensack, Sayreville, Mount Laurel, Berkeley, North Brunswick and smaller towns.
Normally, the goods by your query "1984" in New Mexico can be received in Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Clovis, Hobbs, Alamogordo, Carlsbad, Gallup, Deming, Los Lunas, Chaparral, Sunland Park, Las Vegas, Portales, Los Alamos, North Valley, Artesia, Lovington, Silver City, Española, and so on.
And of course, the products by request "1984" in New York can be received in New York, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Schenectady, Utica, White Plains, Troy, Niagara Falls, Binghamton, Rome, Long Beach, Poughkeepsie, North Tonawanda, Jamestown, Ithaca, Elmira, Newburgh, Middletown, Auburn, Watertown, Glen Cove, Saratoga Springs, Kingston, Peekskill, Lockport, Plattsburgh, Cortland, Amsterdam, Oswego, Lackawanna, Cohoes, Rye, Gloversville, Beacon, Batavia, Tonawanda, Glens Falls, Olean, Oneonta, Geneva, Dunkirk, Fulton, Oneida, Corning, Ogdensburg, Canandaigua, Watervliet and smaller towns.
Undoubtedly, any products related with "1984" in North Carolina can be shipped to Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Cary, Wilmington, High Point, Greenville, Asheville, Concord, Gastonia, Jacksonville, Chapel Hill, Rocky Mount, Huntersville, Burlington, Wilson, Kannapolis, Apex, Hickory, Wake Forest, Indian Trail, Mooresville, Goldsboro, Monroe, Salisbury, Holly Springs, Matthews, New Bern, Sanford, Cornelius, Garner, Thomasville, Statesville, Asheboro, Mint Hill, Fuquay-Varina, Morrisville, Kernersville, Lumberton, Kinston, Carrboro, Havelock, Shelby, Clemmons, Lexington, Clayton, Boone.
Undoubtedly, the goods by request "1984" in North Dakota can be purchased if you live in Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot, West Fargo, Williston, Dickinson, Mandan, Jamestown, Wahpeton, Devils Lake, Watford City, Valley City, Grafton, Lincoln, Beulah, Rugby, Stanley, Horace, Casselton, New Town, Hazen, Bottineau, Lisbon, Carrington.
No doubt, the found goods by query "1984" in Ohio can be shipped to such cities as Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain, Hamilton, Springfield, Kettering, Elyria, Lakewood, Cuyahoga Falls, Euclid, Middletown, Mansfield, Newark, Mentor, Cleveland Heights, Beavercreek, Strongsville, Fairfield, Dublin, Warren, Findlay, Lancaster, Lima, Huber Heights, Marion, Westerville, Reynoldsburg, Grove City, Stow, Delaware, Brunswick, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Westlake, North Olmsted, Fairborn, Massillon, Mason, North Royalton, Bowling Green, North Ridgeville, Kent, Garfield Heights...
Usually, the goods related with "1984" in Oklahoma can be received in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Owasso, Shawnee, Yukon, Ardmore, Ponca City, Bixby, Duncan, Del City, Jenks, Sapulpa, Mustang, Sand Springs, Bethany, Altus, Claremore, El Reno, McAlester, Ada, Durant, Tahlequah, Chickasha, Miami, Glenpool, Elk City, Woodward, Okmulgee, Choctaw, Weatherford, Guymon, Guthrie, Warr Acres, and other cities and towns.
And today the goods named "1984" in Oregon can be purchased if you live in Portland, Salem, Eugene, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend, Medford, Springfield, Corvallis, Albany, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Keizer, Grants Pass, Oregon City, McMinnville, Redmond, Tualatin, West Linn, Woodburn, Forest Grove, Newberg, Wilsonville, Roseburg, Klamath Falls, Ashland, Milwaukie, Sherwood, Happy Valley, Central Point, Canby, Hermiston, Pendleton, Troutdale, Lebanon, Coos Bay, The Dalles, Dallas, St. Helens, La Grande, Cornelius, Gladstone, Ontario, Sandy, Newport, Monmouth, and so on.
No need to say, the products related to the term "1984" in Pennsylvania can be delivered to Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Scranton, Bethlehem, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Altoona, York, Wilkes-Barre, Chester, Williamsport, Easton, Lebanon, Hazleton, New Castle, Johnstown, McKeesport, Hermitage, Greensburg, Pottsville, Sharon, Butler, Washington, Meadville, New Kensington, Coatesville, St. Marys, Lower Burrell, Oil City, Nanticoke, Uniontown, and other cities.
And today the products related to the term "1984" in Rhode Island can be received in Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence, Woonsocket, Coventry, Cumberland, North Providence, South Kingstown, West Warwick, Johnston, North Kingstown, Newport, Bristol, Westerly, Smithfield, Lincoln, Central Falls, Portsmouth, Barrington, Middletown, Burrillville, Narragansett, Tiverton, East Greenwich, North Smithfield, Warren, Scituate, and other cities and towns.
Usually, the goods related with "1984" in South Carolina can be delivered to the following cities: Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Sumter, Hilton Head Island, Spartanburg, Florence, Goose Creek, Aiken, Myrtle Beach, Anderson, Greer, Mauldin, Greenwood, North Augusta, Easley, Simpsonville, Hanahan, Lexington, Conway, West Columbia, North Myrtle Beach, Clemson, Orangeburg, Cayce, Bluffton, Beaufort, Gaffney, Irmo, Fort Mill, Port Royal, Forest Acres, Newberry, and other cities and towns.
Today the goods by your query "1984" in South Dakota can be bought in Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown, Mitchell, Yankton, Pierre, Huron, Spearfish, Vermillion, etc.
Today any products related with "1984" in Tennessee can be purchased if you live in Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Jackson, Johnson City, Bartlett, Hendersonville, Kingsport, Collierville, Smyrna, Cleveland, Brentwood, Germantown, Columbia, Spring Hill, La Vergne, Gallatin, Cookeville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Morristown, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Bristol, Farragut, Shelbyville, East Ridge, Tullahoma, etc.
No need to say, the goods named "1984" in Texas can be purchased if you live in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, McKinney, Frisco, Pasadena, Mesquite, Killeen, McAllen, Carrollton, Midland, Waco, Denton, Abilene, Odessa, Beaumont, Round Rock, The Woodlands, Richardson, Pearland, College Station, Wichita Falls, Lewisville, Tyler, San Angelo, League City, Allen, Sugar Land, Edinburg, Mission, Longview, Bryan, Pharr, Baytown, Missouri City, Temple, Flower Mound, New Braunfels, North Richland Hills, Conroe, Victoria, Cedar Park, Harlingen, Atascocita, Mansfield, Georgetown, San Marcos, Rowlett, Pflugerville, Port Arthur, Spring, Euless, DeSoto, Grapevine, Galveston, and other cities and towns.
No need to say, the products related to the term "1984" in Utah can be bought in Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, Orem, Sandy, Ogden, St. George, Layton, Taylorsville, South Jordan, Logan, Lehi, Murray, Bountiful, Draper, Riverton, Roy, Spanish Fork, Pleasant Grove, Cottonwood Heights, Tooele, Springville, Cedar City, Midvale. And, of course, Kaysville, Holladay, American Fork, Clearfield, Syracuse, South Salt Lake, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Clinton, Washington, Payson, Farmington, Brigham City, Saratoga Springs, North Ogden, South Ogden, North Salt Lake, Highland, Centerville, Hurricane, Heber City, West Haven, Lindon.
And today the goods by your query "1984" in Vermont can be received in Burlington, South Burlington, Rutland, Barre, Montpelier, Winooski, St. Albans, Newport, Vergennes, and other cities.
It goes without saying that any things related with "1984" in Virginia can be delivered to Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria, Hampton, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Danville, Manassas, Petersburg, Fredericksburg, Winchester, Salem, Staunton, Fairfax, Hopewell, Waynesboro, Colonial Heights, Radford, Bristol, Manassas Park, Williamsburg, Falls Church, Martinsville, Poquoson...
No doubt, any products related with "1984" in Washington can be bought in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton, Federal Way, Yakima, Spokane Valley, Kirkland, Bellingham, Kennewick, Auburn, Pasco, Marysville, Lakewood, Redmond, Shoreline, Richland, Sammamish, Burien, Olympia, Lacey. And also in Edmonds, Puyallup, Bremerton, Lynnwood, Bothell, Longview, Issaquah, Wenatchee, Mount Vernon, University Place, Walla Walla, Pullman, Des Moines, Lake Stevens, SeaTac, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Bainbridge Island, Oak Harbor, Kenmore, Moses Lake, Camas, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Tukwila, and so on.
As always, any things related with "1984" in West Virginia can be delivered to the following cities: Charleston, Huntington, Morgantown, Parkersburg, Wheeling, Weirton, Fairmont, Martinsburg, Beckley, Clarksburg, South Charleston, St. Albans, Vienna, Bluefield and smaller towns.
Naturally, the goods by request "1984" in Wisconsin can be purchased if you live in Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine, Appleton, Waukesha, Oshkosh, Eau Claire, Janesville, West Allis, La Crosse, Sheboygan, Wauwatosa, Fond du Lac, New Berlin, Wausau. The shipping is also available in Brookfield, Beloit, Greenfield, Franklin, Oak Creek, Manitowoc, West Bend, Sun Prairie, Superior, Stevens Point, Neenah, Fitchburg, Muskego, Watertown, De Pere, Mequon, South Milwaukee, Marshfield, and so on.
Undoubtedly, any things related with "1984" in Wyoming can be shipped to Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs, Sheridan, Green River, Evanston, Riverton, Jackson, Cody, Rawlins, Lander, Torrington, Powell, Douglas, Worland, and other cities and towns.
Canada Delivery, Shipping to Canada
Undoubtedly, any things related with "1984" in Canada can be bought in Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Brampton, Hamilton, Quebec City, Surrey, Laval, Halifax, London, Markham, Vaughan, Gatineau, Longueuil, Burnaby, Saskatoon, Kitchener, Windsor, Regina, Richmond, Richmond Hill.
And other cities and towns, such as Oakville, Burlington, Greater Sudbury, Sherbrooke, Oshawa, Saguenay, Lévis, Barrie, Abbotsford, St. Catharines, Trois-Rivières, Cambridge, Coquitlam, Kingston, Whitby, Guelph, Kelowna, Saanich, Ajax, Thunder Bay, Terrebonne, St. John's, Langley, Chatham-Kent, Delta.
And other cities and towns, such as Waterloo, Cape Breton, Brantford, Strathcona County, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Red Deer, Pickering, Kamloops, Clarington, North Vancouver, Milton, Nanaimo, Lethbridge, Niagara Falls, Repentigny, Victoria, Newmarket, Brossard, Peterborough, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Sault Ste. Marie, Kawartha Lakes, Sarnia, Prince George.
It is also available for the people living in Drummondville, Saint John, Moncton, Saint-Jérôme, New Westminster, Wood Buffalo, Granby, Norfolk County, St. Albert, Medicine Hat, Caledon, Halton Hills, Port Coquitlam, Fredericton, Grande Prairie, North Bay, Blainville, Saint-Hyacinthe, Aurora, Welland, Shawinigan, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Belleville, North Vancouver and smaller towns.
Generally, the goods related with "1984" can be shipped to any place in Canada, including Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
UK Delivery, Shipping to the United Kingdom
As you know, any things related with "1984" in the United Kingdom can be sent to London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Wakefield, Cardiff, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Sunderland, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Brighton, Hull, Plymouth, Stoke-on-Trent.
It's also available for those who live in Wolverhampton, Derby, Swansea, Southampton, Salford, Aberdeen, Westminster, Portsmouth, York, Peterborough, Dundee, Lancaster, Oxford, Newport, Preston, St Albans, Norwich, Chester, Cambridge, Salisbury, Exeter, Gloucester. And other cities and towns, such as Lisburn, Chichester, Winchester, Londonderry, Carlisle, Worcester, Bath, Durham, Lincoln, Hereford, Armagh, Inverness, Stirling, Canterbury, Lichfield, Newry, Ripon, Bangor, Truro, Ely, Wells, St. Davids, etc.
In other words, the goods by request "1984" can be shipped to any place in the UK, including England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Ireland Delivery, Shipping to Ireland
As always, the goods named "1984" in Ireland can be delivered to Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Drogheda, Dundalk, Swords, Bray, Navan, Ennis, Kilkenny, Tralee, Carlow, Newbridge, Naas, Athlone, Portlaoise, Mullingar, Wexford, Balbriggan, Letterkenny, Celbridge, Sligo. And other cities and towns, such as Clonmel, Greystones, Malahide, Leixlip, Carrigaline, Tullamore, Killarney, Arklow, Maynooth, Cobh, Castlebar, Midleton, Mallow, Ashbourne, Ballina, Laytown-Bettystown-Mornington, Enniscorthy, Wicklow, Tramore, Cavan, etc.
In fact, the goods by your query "1984" can be shipped to any place in Ireland, including Leinster, Ulster, Munster, and Connacht.
Australia Delivery, Shipping to Australia
And today any products related with "1984" in Australia can be purchased if you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Newcastle, Maitland, Canberra, Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns, Darwin, Toowoomba, Ballarat, Bendigo, Albury, Wodonga, Launceston, Mackay.
As well as in Rockhampton, Bunbury, Bundaberg, Coffs Harbour, Wagga Wagga, Hervey Bay, Mildura, Wentworth, Shepparton, Mooroopna, Gladstone, Tannum Sands, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Traralgon, Morwell, Orange, Geraldton, Bowral, Mittagong, Dubbo, Busselton, Bathurst, Nowra, Bomaderry, Warrnambool, Albany, Warragul, Drouin, Kalgoorlie, Boulder, Devonport, and other cities and towns.
In other words, the goods by request "1984" can be shipped to any place in Australia, including New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, and Northern Territory.
New Zealand Delivery, Shipping to New Zealand
And of course, the goods named "1984" in New Zealand can be bought in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier-Hastings, Dunedin, Lower Hutt, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui, Gisborne, Porirua, Invercargill, Nelson, Upper Hutt, Gisborne, Blenheim, Pukekohe, Timaru, Taupo, etc.
Actually, the goods related with "1984" can be shipped to any place in New Zealand, including North Island, South Island, Waiheke Island, and smaller islands.
And of course,any products related withcan be delivered toIt is also available for the people living in, and other cities.
Abkhazia: Gagra, Gudauta, Lake Ritsa, New Athos, Ochamchire, Pitsunda, Sukhumi, Tsandryphsh, etc.
Afghanistan: Herat, Jalalabad, Kabul, Kandahar, Kunduz, Mazar-i-Sharif, Taloqan, etc.
Albania: Berat, Butrint, Dhërmi, Durrës, Gjirokastër, Himarë, Korçë, Pogradec, Qeparo, Sarandë, Shkodër, Tirana, Velipojë, Vlorë, etc.
Algeria: Algiers, Oran, etc.
American Virgin Islands: Charlotte Amalie, etc.
Andorra: Andorra la Vella, Arinsal, El Pas de la Casa, Encamp, Grandvalira, Ordino, Pal, Soldeu, Vallnord, etc.
Angola: Benguela, Luanda, etc.
Anguilla: The Valley, West End, etc.
Antigua and Barbuda: Jolly Harbour, Saint John’s, etc.
Argentina: Buenos Aires, Capilla del Monte, Colón, Córdoba, El Calafate, La Plata, Los Glaciares, Mar del Plata, Mendoza, Mina Clavero, Pinamar, Puerto Iguazú, Puerto Madryn, Rosario, Río Cuarto, Río Grande, Salta, San Carlos de Bariloche, San Martín de los Andes, San Miguel de Tucumán, San Rafael, Santa Rosa de Calamuchita, Tandil, Tierra del Fuego, Ushuaia, Villa Carlos Paz, Villa General Belgrano, Villa Gesell, Villa La Angostura, Villa de Merlo, etc.
Armenia: Dilijan, Etchmiadzin, Goris, Gyumri, Jermuk, Sevan, Stepanavan, Tsaghkadzor, Vagharshapat, Vanadzor, Yeghegnadzor, Yerevan, etc.
Aruba: Eagle Beach, Noord, Oranjestad, Palm Beach, Santa Cruz, Savaneta, etc.
Australia: Adelaide, Airlie Beach, Alice Springs, Bondi Beach, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Cairns, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Darwin, Daylesford, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef, Hervey Bay, Hobart, Hyams Beach, Jervis Bay, Launceston, Logan City, Mackay, Mandurah, Maroochydore, Melbourne, Mooloolaba, Mount Gambier, New South Wales, Newcastle, Noosa Heads, Northern Territory, Perth, Port Douglas, Queensland, Redland City, Rockhampton, South Australia, Surfers Paradise, Sydney, Tasmania, Toowoomba, Townsville, Ulladulla, Victor Harbor, Victoria, Western Australia, Wollongong, etc.
Austria: Abtenau, Alpbach, Austrian Alps, Bad Gastein, Bad Hofgastein, Bad Kleinkirchheim, Dürnstein, Flachau, Fugen, Graz, Hallstatt, Innsbruck, Ischgl, Kaprun, Kitzbühel, Klagenfurt, Klosterneuburg, Kufstein, Lech, Leogang, Lienz, Linz, Maria Alm, Mayrhofen, Neustift im Stubaital, Obergurgl, Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Saalfelden, Salzburg, Schladming, Seefeld, Serfaus, St. Anton, St. Johann im Pongau, Sölden, Tux, Tyrol, Vienna, Villach, Wachau, Wagrain, Zell am See, etc.
Azerbaijan: Baku, Ganja, Lankaran, Quba, Qusar, Shahdag, Sheki, Stepanakert, etc.
Bahamas: Andros, Eleuthera, Exuma, Freeport, Grand Bahama, Nassau, New Providence, Paradise Island, etc.
Bahrain: Manama, etc.
Bangladesh: Barisal, Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Dhaka, Khulna, Mymensingh, Narayanganj, Rajshahi, Sylhet, etc.
Barbados: Bridgetown, etc.
Belarus: Babruysk, Baranavichy, Białowieża Forest, Brest Belarus, Gomel, Grodno, Lahoysk, Maladzyechna, Minsk, Mogilev, Nesvizh, Pinsk, Silichi, Slonim, Vitebsk, etc.
Belgium: Antwerp, Ardennes, Blankenberge, Bouillon, Bruges, Brussels, Charleroi, De Haan, De Panne, Durbuy, Flanders, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Leuven, Liège, Namur, Nieuwpoort, Ostend, Spa, Ypres, Zeebrugge, etc.
Belize: Ambergris Caye, Belize City, Caye Caulker, Placencia, San Pedro, etc.
Benin: Cotonou, etc.
Bermuda: Hamilton, etc.
Bhutan: Paro, Thimphu, etc.
Bolivia: Cochabamba, El Alto, La Paz, Oruro, Quillacollo, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Sucre, Uyuni, etc.
Bosnia and Herzegovina: Banja Luka, Bihać, Jahorina, Medjugorje, Mostar, Neum, Sarajevo, Travnik, Trebinje, etc.
Botswana: Gaborone, Maun, etc.
Brazil: Amazon River, Amazonia, Angra dos Reis, Arraial do Cabo, Atlantic Forest, Balneário Camboriú, Belo Horizonte, Belém, Bombinhas, Brasília, Búzios, Cabo Frio, Camaçari, Campinas, Campos do Jordão, Caraguatatuba, Copacabana, Costa do Sauípe, Curitiba, Duque de Caxias, Fernando de Noronha, Florianópolis, Fortaleza, Foz do Iguaçu, Goiânia, Gramado, Guarujá, Guarulhos, Iguazu Falls, Ilha Grande, Ilhabela, Ilhéus, Ipanema, Itacaré, Maceió, Manaus, Morro de São Paulo, Natal, Niterói, Osasco, Ouro Preto, Paraty, Petrópolis, Porto Alegre, Porto Seguro, Praia do Forte, Recife, Ribeirão Preto, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Santos, São Gonçalo, São José dos Campos, São Luís, São Paulo, São Sebastião, Trancoso, Ubatuba, Vila do Abraão, etc.
British Virgin Islands: Tortola, etc.
Brunei: Bandar Seri Begawan, etc.
Bulgaria: Albena, Apriltsi, Arbanasi, Balchik, Bansko, Blagoevgrad, Borovets, Burgas, Byala, Chepelare, Chernomorets, Dobrinishte, Gabrovo, Golden Sands, Haskovo, Hisarya, Kavarna, Kazanlak, Kiten, Koprivshtitsa, Kranevo, Lovech, Lozenets, Nesebar, Obzor, Pamporovo, Pazardzhik, Pirin, Pleven, Plovdiv, Pomorie, Primorsko, Ravda, Razlog, Rila, Ruse, Saints Constantine and Helena, Samokov, Sandanski, Sapareva Banya, Shumen, Sliven, Smolyan, Sofia, Sozopol, Stara Zagora, Sunny Beach, Sveti Vlas, Targovishte, Tryavna, Tsarevo, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Velingrad, Vratsa, Yambol, etc.
Burkina Faso: Bobo-Dioulasso, Ouagadougou, etc.
Burundi: Bujumbura, etc.
Cambodia: Angkor, Battambang, Kampot, Kep, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, etc.
Cameroon: Bafoussam, Bamenda, Douala, Garoua, Kribi, Limbe, Maroua, Yaoundé, etc.
Canada: Alberta, Banff, Brampton, British Columbia, Burnaby, Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Gatineau, Halifax, Hamilton, Jasper, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kingston, Kitchener, Laval, London, Longueuil, Manitoba, Markham, Mississauga, Moncton, Mont-Tremblant, Montreal, Nanaimo, New Brunswick, Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Ottawa, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Regina, Richmond, Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Surrey, Toronto, Vancouver, Vaughan, Victoria, Whistler, Whitehorse, Windsor, Winnipeg, Yukon, etc.
Cape Verde: Boa Vista Cape Verde, Sal, etc.
Caribbean Netherlands:, etc.
Cayman Islands: George Town, Grand Cayman, West Bay, etc.
Central African Republic: Bangui, etc.
Chad: N'Djamena, etc.
Chile: Antofagasta, Arica, Atacama, Coquimbo, Easter Island, Hanga Roa, Iquique, La Serena, Patagonia, Pucón, Puerto Montt, Puerto Natales, Puerto Varas, Punta Arenas, San Pedro de Atacama, Santiago, Torres del Paine, Valdivia, Valparaíso, Villarrica, Viña del Mar, etc.
China: Anshun, Baishan, Baoding, Baoshan, Baotou, Beihai, Beijing, Binzhou, Changchun, Changsha, Changzhi, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dali, Dalian, Datong, Dengfeng, Diqing, Dongguan, Emeishan, Foshan, Great Wall of China, Guangdong, Guangzhou, Guilin, Guiyang, Hainan, Hangzhou, Harbin, Honghe, Huashan, Huizhou, Jiangmen, Jiangxi, Jiaxing, Jilin, Jinan, Jincheng, Jingdezhen, Jinzhong, Jiujiang, Jiuzhaigou, Kashgar, Kunming, Langfang, Lanzhou, Laoshan, Leshan, Lhasa, Lianyungang, Lijiang, Linfen, Linyi, Liuzhou, Luoyang, Lushan, Lüliang, Mianyang, Nanchang, Nanchong, Nanjing, Nanning, Nantong, Ngawa, Ningbo, Qiandongnan, Qingdao, Qingyuan, Qinhuangdao, Qufu, Qujing, Rizhao, Sanya, Shandong, Shanghai, Shangri-La, Shantou, Shanxi, Shaoguan, Shaolin, Shaoxing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shigatse, Shijiazhuang, Sichuan, Suzhou, Tai'an, Taiyuan, Taizhou Jiangsu, Tangshan, Tianjin, Tibet, Weifang, Weihai, Wuhan, Wulingyuan, Wutai, Wuxi, Xi'an, Xiamen, Xinzhou, Xishuangbanna, Ya'an, Yanbian, Yangtze, Yangzhou, Yantai, Yellow River, Yibin, Yinchuan, Yiwu, Yuncheng, Yunnan, Zhangjiajie, Zhanjiang, Zhejiang, Zhengzhou, Zhongshan, Zhongwei, Zhoushan, Zhuhai, Zunyi, Ürümqi, etc.
Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogotá, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, Medellín, Pereira, San Andrés, Santa Marta, Villa de Leyva, Villavicencio, etc.
Comoros: Moroni, etc.
Costa Rica: Alajuela, Jacó, La Fortuna, Manuel Antonio, Monteverde, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Puntarenas, Quepos, San José, Santa Teresa, Tamarindo, Tortuguero, etc.
Croatia: Baška Voda, Baška, Bibinje, Biograd na Moru, Bol, Brač, Brela, Cavtat, Cres, Dalmatia, Dubrovnik, Fažana, Hvar, Istria, Ičići, Karlovac, Kolocep, Korčula, Kožino, Krk, Kukljica, Lopud, Lovran, Lošinj, Makarska, Mali Lošinj, Malinska, Medulin, Mlini, Nin, Novi Vinodolski, Novigrad, Omiš, Opatija, Orebić, Pag, Pakoštane, Petrčane, Podstrana, Poreč, Povljana, Privlaka, Pula, Rab, Rabac, Rijeka, Rovinj, Slavonski Brod, Split, Stari Grad, Starigrad, Sukošan, Supetar, Sveti Filip i Jakov, Trogir, Tučepi, Umag, Vir, Vrsar, Zadar, Zagreb, Čiovo, Šibenik, Šipan, etc.
Cuba: Baracoa, Camagüey, Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Cayo Santa María, Cienfuegos, Guantánamo, Havana, Holguín, Pinar del Río, Remedios Cuba, Sancti Spíritus, Santa Clara Cuba, Santiago de Cuba, Trinidad, Varadero, Viñales, etc.
Curaçao: Sint Michiel, Westpunt, Willemstad, etc.
Cyprus: Ayia Napa, Coral Bay Cyprus, Famagusta, Kouklia, Kyrenia, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, Paphos, Paralimni, Peyia, Pissouri, Polis, Protaras, etc.
Czech Republic: Bohemia, Brno, Děčín, Františkovy Lázně, Frymburk, Frýdek-Místek, Harrachov, Hradec Králové, Jihlava, Karlovy Vary, Kladno, Krkonoše, Kutná Hora, Liberec, Lipno nad Vltavou, Marienbad, Mikulov, Mladá Boleslav, Mělník, Olomouc, Ostrava, Pardubice, Plzeň, Poděbrady, Prague, Teplice, Třeboň, Zlín, Znojmo, Ústí nad Labem, České Budějovice, Český Krumlov, Špindlerův Mlýn, Železná Ruda, etc.
Democratic Republic of the Congo: Kinshasa, etc.
Denmark: Aalborg, Aarhus, Billund, Copenhagen, Ebeltoft, Esbjerg, Frederikshavn, Greenland, Helsingør, Herning, Hirtshals, Hjørring, Holstebro, Ilulissat, Jutland, Kerteminde, Nuuk, Odense, Ringkøbing, Silkeborg, Skagen, Skive, Sønderborg, Vejle, Viborg, etc.
Djibouti: Djibouti City, etc.
Dominican Republic: Boca Chica, Bávaro, Cabarete, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Santiago de los Caballeros, Santo Domingo, Sosúa, etc.
East Timor: Dili, etc.
Ecuador: Baños, Cuenca, Galápagos Islands, Guayaquil, Manta, Otavalo, Puerto Ayora, Puerto López, Quito, Salinas, etc.
Egypt: Abu Simbel, Al Qusair, Alexandria, Aswan, Cairo, Dahab, El Alamein, El Gouna, El Hadaba, Faiyum, Giza, Hurghada, Luxor, Marsa Alam, Mersa Matruh, Naama Bay, Nabq Bay, Nile, Nuweiba, Port Said, Red Sea, Safaga, Sahl Hasheesh, Scharm asch-Schaich, Sharks Bay, Sinai, Suez, Taba, Valley of the Kings, etc.
El Salvador: La Libertad, San Salvador, etc.
Equatorial Guinea: Malabo, etc.
Eritrea: Asmara, etc.
Estonia: Haapsalu, Kuressaare, Narva, Pärnu, Saaremaa, Tallinn, Tartu, etc.
Ethiopia: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Gondar, etc.
Falkland Islands: Stanley, etc.
Faroe Islands: Sørvágur, Tórshavn, etc.
Fiji: Nadi, Suva, Viti Levu Island, etc.
Finland: Espoo, Helsinki, Imatra, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Jämsä, Kotka, Kuopio, Kuusamo, Lahti, Lapland, Lappeenranta, Levi, Mariehamn, Mikkeli, Moomin World, Naantali, Nilsiä, Oulu, Pori, Porvoo, Pyhätunturi, Rovaniemi, Rukatunturi, Saariselkä, Saimaa, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa, Vantaa, Vuokatti, Åland Islands, etc.
France: Aix-en-Provence, Ajaccio, Alsace, Angers, Annecy, Antibes, Aquitaine, Arles, Auch, Auvergne, Avignon, Avoriaz, Bayonne, Beaune, Besançon, Biarritz, Bonifacio, Bordeaux, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Briançon, Brittany, Burgundy, Cabourg, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Calais, Calvi, Canet-en-Roussillon, Cannes, Carcassonne, Cassis, Cavalaire-sur-Mer, Chambéry, Chamonix, Clermont-Ferrand, Colmar, Corsica, Courchevel, Deauville, Dijon, Dunkirk, French Alps, French Riviera, Fréjus, Grenoble, Grimaud, Honfleur, Hyères, La Ciotat, La Plagne, La Roche-sur-Yon, La Rochelle, La Tranche-sur-Mer, Le Grau-du-Roi, Le Havre, Le Lavandou, Le Mans, Le Puy-en-Velay, Les Arcs, Les Gets, Les Issambres, Les Menuires, Les Sables-d'Olonne, Lille, Limoges, Lourdes, Lyon, Mandelieu-la-Napoule, Marseille, Megève, Menton, Mont-Dore, Montpellier, Morzine, Méribel, Nantes, Narbonne, Nice, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Normandy, Nîmes, Paradiski, Paris, Pas-de-Calais, Perpignan, Portes du Soleil, Porto-Vecchio, Provence, Périgueux, Reims, Rhône-Alpes, Rouen, Royan, Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, Saint-Jean-de-Monts, Saint-Malo, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Saint-Raphaël, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Saint-Tropez, Sainte-Maxime, Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Saumur, Strasbourg, The Three Valleys, Tignes, Toulon, Toulouse, Tours, Trouville-sur-Mer, Val Thorens, Val-d'Isère, Vendée, Versailles, Vichy, Étretat, Île-de-France, etc.
French Guiana: Cayenne, Kourou, etc.
French Polynesia: Bora Bora, Mo'orea, Papeete, Tahiti, etc.
Gabon: Franceville, Libreville, Moanda, Port-Gentil, etc.
Gambia: Banjul, Serekunda, etc.
Georgia: Bakuriani, Batumi, Borjomi, Gori, Gudauri, Kobuleti, Kutaisi, Mestia, Mtskheta, Poti, Sighnaghi, Stepantsminda, Tbilisi, Telavi, Zugdidi, etc.
Germany: Aachen, Augsburg, Bad Birnbach, Bad Driburg, Bad Elster, Bad Ems, Bad Füssing, Bad Godesberg, Bad Harzburg, Bad Homburg, Bad Kissingen, Bad Kreuznach, Bad Mergentheim, Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler, Bad Reichenhall, Bad Salzuflen, Bad Schandau, Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg, Bamberg, Bavaria, Bayerisch Eisenstein, Berchtesgaden, Bergen auf Rügen, Berlin, Bernkastel-Kues, Bielefeld, Binz, Bochum, Bodenmais, Bonn, Bottrop, Brandenburg, Braunlage, Braunschweig, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Brilon, Chemnitz, Cochem, Cologne, Cuxhaven, Dortmund, Dresden, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Eisenach, Erfurt, Erlangen, Essen, Europa-Park, Flensburg, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Freudenstadt, Friedrichshafen, Fürth, Füssen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Gelsenkirchen, Glowe, Goslar, Görlitz, Göttingen, Hamburg, Hanover, Heide Park, Heidelberg, Heiligendamm, Heligoland, Hesse, Hinterzarten, Idar-Oberstein, Ingolstadt, Inzell, Karlsruhe, Kiel, Koblenz, Konstanz, Krefeld, Lake Constance, Lam, Leipzig, Lindau, Lower Saxony, Ludwigsburg, Lörrach, Lübeck, Magdeburg, Mainz, Mannheim, Marburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Medebach, Monschau, Munich, Mönchengladbach, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Münster, Neuschwanstein Castle, Neuss, Norddeich, Norden, Norderney, North Rhine-Westphalia, Nuremberg, Oberhausen, Oberstdorf, Oldenburg, Olsberg, Osnabrück, Paderborn, Pforzheim, Potsdam, Putbus, Quedlinburg, Rathen, Regensburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Rostock, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Ruhpolding, Rust, Rügen, Saarbrücken, Saarland, Sassnitz, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Schluchsee, Schmallenberg, Schwerin, Schönau am Königsee, Sindelfingen, Singen, Solingen, Soltau, Spandau, Speyer, Stralsund, Stuttgart, Sylt, Thuringia, Titisee-Neustadt, Travemünde, Trier, Ulm, Warnemünde, Weimar, Wernigerode, Westerland, Wiesbaden, Winterberg, Wolfsburg, Wuppertal, Würzburg, Xanten, Zingst, Zwiesel, Überlingen, etc.
Ghana: Accra, Ashaiman, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Kumasi, Sekondi-Takoradi, etc.
Greece: Acharavi, Aegina, Afantou, Afytos, Agios Gordios, Andros, Arkadia, Athens, Cephalonia, Chania, Chaniotis, Chios, Corfu, Corinth, Crete, Cyclades, Dassia, Delphi, Dodecanese, Faliraki, Halkidiki, Heraklion, Hersonissos, Hydra, Ialysos, Ionian Islands, Kalamata, Kalavryta, Kalymnos, Kardamaina, Karpathos, Kassandra, Kastoria, Katerini, Kavos, Kefalos, Kokkari, Kos, Kriopigi, Laganas, Lefkada, Lemnos, Lesbos, Lindos, Loutraki, Marathokampos, Meteora, Mithymna, Monemvasia, Mount Athos, Mykonos, Mytilene, Nafplio, Naxos, Neos Marmaras, Paleokastritsa, Parga, Patmos, Patras, Pefkochori, Pefkos, Peloponnese, Polychrono, Poros, Pythagoreio, Rethymno, Rhodes, Samos, Samothrace, Santorini, Sidari, Sithonia, Sparta, Spetses, Sporades, Syros, Thasos, Thessaloniki, Tingaki, Zakynthos, etc.
Guadeloupe: Saint-François, etc.
Guam: Tamuning, Tumon, etc.
Guatemala: Antigua Guatemala, etc.
Guinea: Conakry, etc.
Guinea-Bissau: Bissau, etc.
Guyana: Georgetown, etc.
Haiti: Cap-Haitien, Port-au-Prince, etc.
Honduras: Roatán, Tegucigalpa, etc.
Hong Kong: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, Mong Kok, New Territories, Repulse Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Wan Chai, etc.
Hungary: Balatonfüred, Budapest, Eger, Gyula, Hajdúszoboszló, Hévíz, Keszthely, Lake Balaton, Pécs, Siófok, Szeged, Székesfehérvár, Zalakaros, etc.
Iceland: Akureyri, Blue Lagoon, Borgarnes, Egilsstaðir, Garðabær, Hafnarfjörður, Hveragerði, Höfn, Keflavík, Kópavogur, Reykjavik, Selfoss, Vík í Mýrdal, Ísafjörður, etc.
India: Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Alappuzha, Allahabad, Amritsar, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Aurangabad, Ayodhya, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Darjeeling, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharamshala, Fatehpur Sikri, Gangtok, Goa, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hajipur, Hampi, Haridwar, Himachal Pradesh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnataka, Katra, Kerala, Khajuraho, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kozhikode, Ladakh, Leh, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madhya Pradesh, Madikeri, Madurai, Maharashtra, Malvan, Manali, Mangalore, Manipur, Mathura, Mount Abu, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nagpur, Nainital, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Odisha, Ooty, Pachmarhi, Pahalgam, Palakkad, Patna, Pollachi, Pune, Punjab, Puri, Pushkar, Raipur, Rajasthan, Ramnagar, Ratnagiri, Rishikesh, Sawai Madhopur, Shimla, Sikkim, Siliguri, Srinagar, Tamil Nadu, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirupati, Udaipur, Ujjain, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Varanasi, Varkala, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Bengal, etc.
Indonesia: Bali, Balikpapan, Bandung, Batu, Bintan, Bogor, Borobudur, Denpasar, Jakarta, Java, Jimbaran, Kalimantan, Kuta, Lombok, Makassar, Malang, Mataram, Medan, Nusa Dua, Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Sanur, Semarang, Seminyak, Sumatra, Surabaya, Surakarta, Ubud, Yogyakarta, etc.
Iran: Isfahan, Mashhad, Shiraz, Tehran, etc.
Iraq: Baghdad, Basra, Duhok, Erbil, Karbala, Sulaymaniyah, etc.
Ireland: Achill Island, Bray, Bundoran, Carlow, Clifden, Connemara, Cork, Dingle, Donegal, Doolin, Drogheda, Dublin, Dundalk, Ennis, Galway, Glendalough, Kenmare, Kilkenny, Killarney, Letterkenny, Limerick, Navan, Shannon, Swords, Tralee, Waterford, Westport, etc.
Isle of Man: Douglas, Port Erin, etc.
Israel: Acre, Amirim, Arad, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Bat Yam, Beersheba, Caesarea, Dead Sea, Eilat, Ein Bokek, Galilee, Golan Heights, Gush Dan, Had Nes, Haifa, Hermon, Herzliya, Jaffa, Jerusalem, Katzrin, Metula, Mitzpe Ramon, Nahariya, Nazareth, Netanya, Petah Tikva, Ramat Gan, Ramot, Rishon LeZion, Rosh Pinna, Safed, Sea of Galilee, Tel Aviv, Tiberias, Zikhron Ya'akov, etc.
Italy: Abano Terme, Abruzzo, Agrigento, Alassio, Alberobello, Alghero, Amalfi Coast, Ancona, Aosta Valley, Apulia, Arezzo, Arona, Arzachena, Asciano, Ascoli Piceno, Assisi, Asti, Bardolino, Bari, Basilicata, Baveno, Bellagio, Bellaria-Igea Marina, Benevento, Bergamo, Bologna, Bolzano, Bordighera, Bormio, Bracciano, Brescia, Breuil-Cervinia, Brindisi, Cagliari, Calabria, Campania, Canazei, Caorle, Capri, Carrara, Castelnuovo Berardenga, Castiglion Fiorentino, Castiglione d'Orcia, Castiglione del Lago, Castiglione della Pescaia, Catania, Cattolica, Cefalù, Cervia, Cesena, Cesenatico, Chianciano Terme, Chieti, Chioggia, Cinque Terre, Città della Pieve, Civitavecchia, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Cortona, Costa Smeralda, Courmayeur, Desenzano del Garda, Dolomites, Elba, Emilia-Romagna, Ercolano, Fabriano, Fano, Fasano, Fassa Valley, Ferrara, Finale Ligure, Fiumicino, Florence, Forte dei Marmi, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Gabicce Mare, Gaeta, Gallipoli, Genoa, Golfo Aranci, Greve in Chianti, Grosseto, Gubbio, Herculaneum, Imperia, Ischia, Italian Alps, Jesolo, L'Aquila, La Spezia, Lake Como, Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, Lampedusa, Lazio, Lazise, Lecco, Lerici, Lido di Jesolo, Lignano Sabbiadoro, Liguria, Livigno, Livorno, Lombardy, Lucca, Madonna di Campiglio, Malcesine, Manarola, Mantua, Maratea, Massa, Matera, Menaggio, Merano, Messina, Mestre, Milan, Milazzo, Misano Adriatico, Monopoli, Montalcino, Montecatini Terme, Montepulciano, Monterosso al Mare, Monza, Naples, Nardò, Novara, Olbia, Ortisei, Ostuni, Otranto, Padua, Palermo, Parma, Perugia, Pesaro, Pescara, Peschici, Peschiera del Garda, Piacenza, Piedmont, Pienza, Pisa, Pistoia, Pitigliano, Polignano a Mare, Pompeii, Pordenone, Porto Cervo, Porto Cesareo, Portoferraio, Portofino, Positano, Prato, Ragusa, Rapallo, Rapolano Terme, Ravenna, Riccione, Rimini, Riomaggiore, Riva del Garda, Rome, Salerno, San Casciano dei Bagni, San Gimignano, Sanremo, Sardinia, Savona, Sestriere, Sicily, Siena, Sinalunga, Siracusa, Sirmione, Sorrento, Sottomarina, Sperlonga, Stresa, Sëlva, Taormina, Taranto, Terracina, Tivoli, Torrita di Siena, Trani, Trapani, Trentino-Alto Adige, Trento, Treviso, Trieste, Tropea, Turin, Tuscany, Umbria, Urbino, Val Gardena, Veneto, Venice, Ventimiglia, Verbania, Vernazza, Verona, Vesuvius, Viareggio, Vicenza, Vieste, Viterbo, etc.
Ivory Coast: Abidjan, Assinie-Mafia, Bouaké, San-Pédro, Yamoussoukro, etc.
Jamaica: Kingston, Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, Runaway Bay, etc.
Japan: Atami, Chiba, Fujisawa, Fukuoka, Furano, Hakodate, Hakone, Hakuba, Hamamatsu, Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Ishigaki, Itō, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kanazawa, Karuizawa, Kashiwa, Kawasaki, Kitakyushu, Kobe, Kusatsu, Kutchan, Kyoto, Lake Suwa, Matsumoto, Miyakojima, Nagasaki, Nagoya, Naha, Nanjō, Nikkō, Okinawa, Onna, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Shizuoka, Takayama, Tokyo, Tsuyama, Yamanouchi, Yokohama, etc.
Jordan: Amman, Aqaba, Irbid, Jerash, Madaba, Petra, Sweimeh, Wadi Musa, Wadi Rum, Zarqa, etc.
Kazakhstan: Aktau, Aktobe, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Burabay, Karagandy, Kokshetau, Kostanay, Lake Balkhash, Oskemen, Pavlodar, Semey, Shymbulak, Shymkent, Taraz, etc.
Kenya: Kisumu, Lake Victoria, Masai Mara, Mombasa, Nairobi, Ukunda, etc.
Kiribati: South Tarawa, etc.
Kongo: Brazzaville, Pointe-Noire, etc.
Kosovo: Pristina, Prizren, etc.
Kuwait: Hawally, Kuwait City, Salmiya, etc.
Kyrgyzstan: Bishkek, Bosteri, Cholpon-Ata, Issyk Kul, Karakol, Osh, etc.
Laos: Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng, Vientiane, etc.
Latvia: Cēsis, Daugavpils, Jelgava, Jūrmala, Liepāja, Riga, Rēzekne, Sigulda, Ventspils, etc.
Lebanon: Baalbeck, Beirut, Byblos, Faraya, Jounieh, Mzaar Kfardebian, Tripoli, etc.
Lesotho: Maseru, etc.
Liberia: Monrovia, etc.
Libya: Benghazi, Tripoli, etc.
Liechtenstein: Schaan, Vaduz, etc.
Lithuania: Druskininkai, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Nida, Palanga, Panevėžys, Trakai, Vilnius, Šiauliai, Šventoji, etc.
Luxembourg: Differdange, Dudelange, Echternach, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg City, Vianden, etc.
Macedonia: Bitola, Mavrovo, Ohrid, Skopje, etc.
Madagascar: Antananarivo, etc.
Malawi: Blantyre, Lilongwe, etc.
Malaysia: Borneo, George Town, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Johor, Kedah, Kota Bharu, Kota Kinabalu, Kuah, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan, Kuching, Langkawi, Malacca, Penang, Putrajaya, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Shah Alam, etc.
Maldives: Kaafu Atoll, Malé, etc.
Mali: Bamako, etc.
Malta: Birżebbuġa, Buġibba, Gozo, Gżira, Mellieħa, Paceville, Pembroke, Qawra, Sliema, St. Julian's, St. Paul's Bay, Valletta, etc.
Martinique: Fort-de-France, La Trinité, Le Diamant, Les Trois-Îlets, Sainte-Luce, etc.
Mauritania: Nouakchott, etc.
Mauritius: Port Louis, etc.
Mexico: Acapulco, Akumal, Cabo San Lucas, Cancún, Chetumal, Chichen Itza, Chihuahua, Ciudad Juárez, Cozumel, Cuernavaca, Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Guaymas, Isla Mujeres, Ixtapa, Los Cabos, Manzanillo, Mazatlán, Monterrey, Mérida, Oaxaca, Playa del Carmen, Puebla, Puerto Aventuras, Puerto Escondido, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Peñasco, Puerto Vallarta, Querétaro, Riviera Maya, San Carlos, San Cristóbal de las Casas, San Francisco de Campeche, San Miguel de Allende, San Miguel de Cozumel, Teotihuacan, Tijuana, Toluca, Tulum, Zihuatanejo, etc.
Moldova: Bălți, Chișinău, Tiraspol, etc.
Monaco: Monte Carlo, etc.
Mongolia: Darkhan, Erdenet, Ulaanbaatar, etc.
Montenegro: Bar, Bečići, Bijela, Budva, Cetinje, Dobra Voda, Dobrota, Herceg Novi, Igalo, Kolašin, Kotor, Miločer, Nikšić, Perast, Petrovac, Podgorica, Prčanj, Sutomore, Sveti Stefan, Tivat, Ulcinj, Žabljak, etc.
Montserrat: Plymouth, etc.
Morocco: Agadir, Asilah, Casablanca, Chefchaouen, El Jadida, Essaouira, Fez, Marrakesh, Meknes, Merzouga, Mohammedia, Nador, Ouarzazate, Rabat, Tangier, Taroudant, Tinghir, Tétouan, etc.
Mozambique: Maputo, etc.
Myanmar: Mandalay, Naypyidaw, Nyaung Shwe, Yangon, etc.
Namibia: Rundu, Swakopmund, Walvis Bay, Windhoek, etc.
Nepal: Chitwan, Himalayas, Kathmandu, Lukla, Lumbini, Mount Everest, Nagarkot, Namche Bazaar, Patan, Pokhara, Tengboche, etc.
Netherlands: 's-Hertogenbosch, Alkmaar, Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Delft, Domburg, Dordrecht, Eindhoven, Groningen, Haarlem, Leiden, Maastricht, Nijmegen, Noordwijk, Rotterdam, Texel, The Hague, Utrecht, Valkenburg aan de Geul, Wijk aan Zee, Zandvoort, etc.
New Caledonia: Nouméa, etc.
New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gisborne, Hamilton, Hastings, Invercargill, Kaikoura, Lower Hutt, Napier, Nelson, New Plymouth, North Island, Palmerston North, Porirua, Queenstown, Rotorua, South Island, Taupo, Tauranga, Waiheke Island, Wanaka, Wellington, Whangarei, etc.
Nicaragua: Granada, Managua, etc.
Nigeria: Abuja, Benin City, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Ilorin, Jos, Kaduna, Lagos, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Uyo, etc.
Niue: Alofi, etc.
North Korea: Pyongyang, etc.
Northern Mariana Islands: Saipan, etc.
Norway: Arendal, Aurland, Beitostølen, Bergen, Bodø, Bærum, Fredrikstad, Gardermoen, Geilo, Geirangerfjord, Hardangerfjord, Hemsedal, Kirkenes, Kristiansand, Kristiansund, Larvik, Lillehammer, Lillestrøm, Lofoten, Narvik, Nordkapp, Nordland, Nærøyfjord, Oppdal, Oslo, Rana, Rauma, Røros, Sandnes, Sandvika, Sarpsborg, Sognefjord, Stavanger, Stryn, Svalbard, Svolvær, Tromsø, Trondheim, Vardø, Vestvågøy, Voss, Ålesund, etc.
Oman: Muscat, Nizwa, Salalah, Seeb, etc.
Pakistan: Bhurban, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, etc.
Palau: Koror, Peleliu, etc.
Palestine: Beit Sahour, Bethlehem, Hebron, Jenin, Jericho, Nablus, Ramallah, etc.
Panama: Bocas del Toro, etc.
Papua New Guinea: Port Moresby, etc.
Paraguay: Asunción, Ciudad Del Este, Encarnación, Panama City, etc.
Peru: Arequipa, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Cusco, Huancayo, Huanchaco, Huaraz, Ica, Iquitos, Lima, Machu Picchu, Máncora, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paracas, Pisco, Piura, Puerto Maldonado, Puno, Tacna, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Urubamba, etc.
Philippines: Angeles City, Antipolo, Bacolod, Bacoor, Baguio, Batangas, Bohol, Boracay, Cagayan de Oro, Calamba, Caloocan, Cebu, Coron, Dasmariñas, Davao, Dumaguete, El Nido, General Santos, Iloilo City, Kalibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Las Piñas, Luzon, Mactan, Makati, Mandaue, Manila, Marikina, Mindanao, Muntinlupa, Olongapo, Palawan, Panglao, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, Puerto Galera, Puerto Princesa, Quezon City, Tagaytay, Tagbilaran, Taguig, Valenzuela, Visayas, Zamboanga, etc.
Poland: Augustów, Białka Tatrzańska, Białowieża Forest, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bukowina Tatrzańska, Bydgoszcz, Ciechocinek, Częstochowa, Darłowo, Elbląg, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Giżycko, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Jastarnia, Jastrzębia Góra, Kalisz, Katowice, Kielce, Koszalin, Kołobrzeg, Kraków, Krynica Morska, Krynica-Zdrój, Lublin, Malbork, Mikołajki, Międzyzdroje, Mrągowo, Olsztyn, Opole, Oświęcim, Poznań, Puck, Płock, Radom, Rzeszów, Sopot, Stargard, Szczawnica, Szczecin, Szczyrk, Słubice, Tarnów, Toruń, Tricity, Ustka, Ustroń, Warsaw, Wisła, Wrocław, Władysławowo, Zakopane, Zielona Góra, Łeba, Łódź, Świnoujście, etc.
Portugal: Albufeira, Algarve, Aljezur, Almancil, Armação de Pêra, Azores, Braga, Cabanas de Tavira, Carvoeiro, Cascais, Castro Marim, Coimbra, Estoril, Faro, Figueira da Foz, Funchal, Fátima, Guimarães, Lagoa, Lagos, Lisbon, Loulé, Madeira, Monte Gordo, Nazaré, Olhão, Ponta Delgada, Portimão, Porto, Praia da Luz, Quarteira, Sesimbra, Silves, Sintra, Tavira, Vila Real de Santo António, Vila do Bispo, Vilamoura, Évora, etc.
Puerto Rico: Bayamón, Caguas, Carolina, Mayagüez, Ponce, San Juan, Vieques, etc.
Qatar: Doha, etc.
Romania: Bran, Brașov, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Constanța, Poiana Brașov, Sibiu, Sighișoara, Timișoara, Transylvania, etc.
Russia: Abakan, Abrau-Dyurso, Abzakovo, Adler, Altai Republic, Alupka, Alushta, Anadyr, Anapa, Angarsk, Apatity, Arkhangelsk, Arkhipo Osipovka, Arkhyz, Armavir, Astrakhan, Bakhchysarai, Balaklava, Balakovo, Balashikha, Baltic Sea, Barnaul, Belgorod, Belokurikha, Biysk, Black Sea, Blagoveshchensk, Bolshoy Utrish, Bratsk, Bryansk, Caucasian Mineral Waters, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Cherepovets, Cherkessk, Chita, Chornomorske, Crimea, Curonian Spit, Dagomys, Divnomorskoye, Dombay, Domodedovo, Dzerzhinsk, Dzhankhot, Dzhemete, Dzhubga, Elektrostal, Elista, Engels, Estosadok, Feodosia, Foros, Gaspra, Gatchina, Gelendzhik, Golden Ring, Golubitskaya, Gorky Gorod, Gornaya Karusel, Gorno-Altaysk, Goryachy Klyuch, Grozny, Gurzuf, Irkutsk, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Kabardinka, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kamchatka, Kamensk-Uralsky, Karelia, Kazan, Kemerovo, Kerch, Khabarovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Khibiny, Khimki, Khosta, Kirov, Kirovsk, Kislovodsk, Kizhi, Koktebel, Kolomna, Kolpino, Komsomolsk on Amur, Konakovo, Koreiz, Korobitsyno, Korolev, Kostroma, Krasnaya Polyana, Krasnodar Krai, Krasnodar, Krasnogorsk, Krasnoyarsk, Kudepsta, Kurgan, Kursk, Kyzyl, Lake Baikal, Lake Seliger, Lazarevskoye, Lipetsk, Listvyanka, Loo, Lyubertsy, Magadan, Magnitogorsk, Makhachkala, Massandra, Matsesta, Maykop, Miass, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow, Mount Elbrus, Murmansk, Murom, Mytishchi, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nakhodka, Nalchik, Naryan-Mar, Nebug, Nizhnekamsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Norilsk, Novokuznetsk, Novorossiysk, Novosibirsk, Novyi Svit, Novyy Urengoy, Obninsk, Odintsovo, Olginka, Omsk, Orenburg, Orsk, Oryol, Partenit, Penza, Pereslavl Zalessky, Perm, Pervouralsk, Petergof, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Petrozavodsk, Plyos, Podolsk, Popovka, Prielbrusye, Primorsko-Akhtarsk, Pskov, Pulkovo, Pushkin, Pushkino, Pyatigorsk, Repino, Rosa Khutor, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Rybachye, Rybinsk, Saint Petersburg, Sakhalin, Saky, Salekhard, Samara, Saransk, Saratov, Sea of Azov, Sergiyev Posad, Serpukhov, Sestroretsk, Sevastopol, Shakhty, Sheregesh, Sheremetyevo, Siberia, Simeiz, Simferopol, Smolensk, Sochi, Solovetsky Islands, Sortavala, Stary Oskol, Stavropol, Sterlitamak, Sudak, Sukko, Surgut, Suzdal, Svetlogorsk, Syktyvkar, Syzran, Taganrog, Taman, Tambov, Tarusa, Temryuk, Terskol, Tobolsk, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Torzhok, Tuapse, Tula, Tver, Tyumen, Ufa, Uglich, Ukhta, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Usinsk, Ussuriysk, Utes, Valaam, Valday, Vardane, Velikiye Luki, Veliky Novgorod, Veliky Ustyug, Vityazevo, Vladikavkaz, Vladimir, Vladivostok, Vnukovo International Airport, Volga, Volgodonsk, Volgograd, Vologda, Volzhskiy, Vorkuta, Voronezh, Vyborg, Yakhroma, Yakornaya Shchel, Yakutsk, Yalta, Yaroslavl, Yekaterinburg, Yelets, Yenisei, Yessentuki, Yevpatoria, Yeysk, Yoshkar-Ola, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Zavidovo, Zelenogradsk, Zheleznovodsk, Zhukovsky, Zvenigorod, etc.
Rwanda: Butare, Gisenyi, Kibuye, Kigali, etc.
Réunion: Saint-Denis, etc.
Saint Barthélemy: Gustavia, etc.
Saint Kitts and Nevis: Basseterre, etc.
Saint Lucia: Anse La Raye, Castries, Gros Islet, Soufrière, etc.
Saint Martin:, etc.
Saint Pierre and Miquelon: Saint Pierre, etc.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Kingstown, etc.
Samoa: Apia, etc.
San Marino: City of San Marino, etc.
Saudi Arabia: Abha, Al Khobar, Buraydah, Dammam, Jeddah, Jizan, Jubail, Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, Ta'if, Tabuk, Yanbu, etc.
Senegal: Dakar, etc.
Serbia: Belgrade, Kopaonik, Niš, Novi Sad, Palić, Stara Planina, Subotica, Zlatibor, etc.
Seychelles: La Digue, Mahé, Praslin, etc.
Sierra Leone: Freetown, etc.
Singapore: Changi, Sentosa, etc.
Sint Maarten:, etc.
Slovakia: Bratislava, Jasná, Košice, Liptov, Tatranská Lomnica, Vysoké Tatry, Štrbské Pleso, etc.
Slovenia: Bled, Bohinj, Bovec, Kranjska Gora, Ljubljana, Maribor, Piran, Portorož, Rogaška Slatina, etc.
Solomon Islands: Honiara, etc.
Somalia: Mogadishu, etc.
Somaliland: Hargeisa, etc.
South Africa: Ballito, Benoni, Bloemfontein, Boksburg, Cape Town, Drakensberg, Durban, East London, George, Johannesburg, Kempton Park, Kimberley, Knysna, Kruger National Park, Marloth Park, Mossel Bay, Nelspruit, Pietermaritzburg, Plettenberg Bay, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, Potchefstroom, Pretoria, Rustenburg, Sandton, Stellenbosch, Umhlanga, etc.
South Korea: Busan, Cheongju, Daegu, Daejeon, Gangneung, Gapyeong, Gwangju, Gwangyang, Gyeongju, Incheon, Jejudo, Jeonju, Pyeongchang, Seogwipo, Seoul, Sokcho, Suwon, Ulsan, Yangyang, Yeosu, etc.
Spain: A Coruña, Alcúdia, Algeciras, Alicante, Almería, Altea, Andalusia, Antequera, Aragon, Asturias, Ayamonte, Baiona, Balearic Islands, Barbate, Barcelona, Basque Country, Benalmádena, Benidorm, Benissa, Besalú, Bilbao, Blanes, Buñol, Cadaqués, Cala d'Or, Calella, Calonge, Calp, Calvià, Cambados, Cambrils, Canary Islands, Cangas de Onís, Cantabria, Cartagena, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, Chiclana de la Frontera, Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada, Costa del Maresme, Costa del Sol, Cádiz, Córdoba, Dénia, El Puerto de Santa María, Empuriabrava, Estepona, Figueres, Formentera, Fuerteventura, Galicia, Gijón, Girona, Gran Canaria, Granada, Ibiza, Jerez de la Frontera, L'Escala, L'Estartit, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, La Pineda, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Llançà, Lleida, Lloret de Mar, Madrid, Magaluf, Malgrat de Mar, Mallorca, Marbella, Maspalomas, Menorca, Mijas, Mojácar, Moraira, Murcia, Málaga, Navarre, Nerja, O Grove, Ourense, Oviedo, Palma Nova, Palma de Mallorca, Pals, Poio, Pollença, Pontevedra, PortAventura, Portonovo, Ronda, Roquetas de Mar, Roses, Salamanca, Salou, San Sebastian, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Santander, Santiago de Compostela, Santillana del Mar, Sanxenxo, Seville, Sidges, Sierra Nevada, Tarifa, Tarragona, Tenerife, Toledo, Torremolinos, Torrevieja, Torroella de Montgrí, Tossa de Mar, Valencia, Vigo, Vélez-Málaga, Xàbia, Zaragoza, etc.
Sri Lanka: Anuradhapura, Bentota, Beruwala, Colombo, Dambulla, Galle, Hikkaduwa, Jaffna, Kandy, Mirissa, Negombo, Nuwara Eliya, Sigiriya, Tangalle, Trincomalee, Unawatuna, Weligama, etc.
Sudan: Khartoum, Port Sudan, etc.
Suriname: Lelydorp, Nieuw Nickerie, Paramaribo, etc.
Swaziland: Lobamba, Mbabane, etc.
Sweden: Bohuslän, Borgholm, Borlänge, Borås, Dalarna, Eskilstuna, Falkenberg, Falun, Gothenburg, Gotland, Gävle, Halmstad, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Kalmar, Karlshamn, Karlskrona, Karlstad, Kiruna, Kristianstad, Lidingö, Linköping, Luleå, Lund, Malmö, Norrköping, Oskarshamn, Simrishamn, Solna, Stenungsund, Stockholm, Sundsvall, Södertälje, Trollhättan, Täby, Uddevalla, Umeå, Uppsala, Vimmerby, Visby, Västervik, Västerås, Växjö, Ystad, Ängelholm, Åre, Öland, Örebro, Östersund, etc.
Switzerland: Adelboden, Andermatt, Anzère, Arosa, Ascona, Basel, Bellinzona, Bern, Bettmeralp, Celerina, Château-d'Œx, Crans-Montana, Davos, Engadin, Engelberg, Falera, Flims, Fribourg, Geneva, Grindelwald, Gryon, Grächen, Gstaad, Haute-Nendaz, Interlaken, Jungfrau, Klosters, Laax, Lake Maggiore, Lausanne, Lauterbrunnen, Lenzerheide, Les Diablerets, Leukerbad, Leysin, Locarno, Lucerne, Lugano, Matterhorn, Meiringen, Montreux, Nendaz, Neuchâtel, Pontresina, Portes du Soleil, Riederalp, Saanen, Saas-Fee, Samnaun, Scuol, Sierre, Silvaplana, Sion, St. Gallen, St. Moritz, Swiss Alps, Ticino, Valais, Valbella, Verbier, Vevey, Veysonnaz, Villars-sur-Ollon, Vitznau, Wengen, Zermatt, Zug, Zürich, etc.
Syria: Aleppo, Damascus, Deir ez-Zor, Latakia, Palmyra, Tartus, etc.
Taiwan: Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Taipei, etc.
Tajikistan: Dushanbe, Isfara, Khujand, etc.
Tanzania: Dar es Salaam, Mount Kilimanjaro, Serengeti, Zanzibar, etc.
Thailand: Ayutthaya, Bangkok, Cha-Am, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Chonburi, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi, Karon, Khao Sok, Ko Chang, Ko Lanta, Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Krabi, Pai, Patong, Pattaya, Phi Phi Islands, Phuket, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Ranong, River Kwai, Udon Thani, etc.
Togo: Lomé, etc.
Tonga: Nukuʻalofa, Tunis, etc.
Trinidad and Tobago: Port of Spain, etc.
Tunisia: Djerba, Hammamet, Midoun, Monastir, Port El Kantaoui, Sousse, etc.
Turkey: Adana, Afyonkarahisar, Akyaka, Alacati, Alanya, Ankara, Antakya, Antalya, Assos, Avanos, Ayvalık, Beldibi, Belek, Bodrum, Bozcaada, Bursa, Büyükada, Cappadocia, Dalyan, Datça, Denizli, Didim, Edirne, Ephesus, Erzincan, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Fethiye, Gaziantep, Gebze, Göcek, Göreme, Göynük, Hierapolis, Istanbul, Kalkan, Kayseri, Kaş, Kemer, Konakli, Konya, Kuşadası, Kütahya, Lara, Mahmutlar, Manavgat, Manisa, Marmaris, Mersin, Muğla, Nevşehir, Olympos, Palandöken, Pamukkale, Prince Islands, Samsun, Sapanca, Sarigerme, Sarıkamış, Selimiye, Selçuk, Side, Tarsus, Tekirova, Trabzon, Troy, Turgutlu, Turgutreis, Turkish Riviera, Uludağ, Uçhisar, Uçhisar, Van, Yalova, Yalıkavak, Çamyuva, Çanakkale, Çeşme, Çıralı, Ölüdeniz, Ürgüp, İskenderun, İzmir, İzmit, İçmeler, Şanlıurfa, etc.
Turkmenistan: Ashgabat, Avaza, etc.
Turks and Caicos Islands: Cockburn Town, North Caicos, Pine Cay, Providenciales, etc.
Tuvalu: Funafuti, etc.
Uganda: Kampala, etc.
Ukraine: Berdiansk, Berehove, Bila Tserkva, Boryspil, Bukovel, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kamianets-Podilskyi, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Kiev, Koblevo, Kremenchuk, Kropyvnytskyi, Kryvyi Rih, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Mariupol, Melitopol, Mukachevo, Mykolaiv, Odessa, Poltava, Polyana, Rivne, Skhidnytsia, Slavske, Sumy, Ternopil, Truskavets, Uzhgorod, Vinnytsia, Yaremche, Yasinya, Zaporizhia, Zatoka, Zhytomyr, etc.
United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dibba, Dubai, Fujairah, Palm Jumeirah, Persian Gulf, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Sir Bani Yas Island, Umm al-Quwain, etc.
United Kingdom: Aberdeen, Bath, Belfast, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Bradford, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Channel Tunnel, Cheltenham, Chester, Cornwall, Coventry, Cumbria, Derry, Devon, Dorset, Dover, Eastbourne, Edinburgh, England, English Channel, Exeter, Folkestone, Fort William, Gatwick, Glasgow, Hampshire, Harrogate, Heathrow, Inverness, Isle of Wight, Kent, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Llandudno, London, Manchester, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Newquay, Northern Ireland, Norwich, Nottingham, Oban, Oxford, Paignton, Plymouth, Portmeirion, Portsmouth, Reading, Sandown, Scarborough, Scotland, Shanklin, Sheffield, Somerset, Southampton, St Albans, Stoke-on-Trent, Stonehenge, Sussex, Swansea, Torquay, Wales, Whitby, Windsor, Woking, York, etc.
United States: Akron, Alabama, Alaska, Albany, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Anaheim, Anchorage, Ann Arbor, Arizona, Arkansas, Arlington, Aspen, Atlanta, Aurora, Austin, Bakersfield, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Beaver Creek, Berkeley, Big Bear Lake, Billings, Biloxi, Birmingham, Boca Raton, Boise, Boston, Breckenridge, Brooklyn, Buffalo, California, Carlsbad, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Chandler, Charlotte, Chesapeake, Cheyenne, Chicago, Chula Vista, Cincinnati, Clearwater, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Columbus Georgia, Columbus, Connecticut, Corpus Christi, Costa Mesa, Cupertino, Dallas, Dana Point, Daytona Beach, Death Valley, Delaware, Delray Beach, Denver, Des Moines, Destin, Detroit, Durham, El Paso, Estes Park, Fargo, Fayetteville, Florida, Fontana, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Walton Beach, Fort Wayne, Fort Worth, Fremont, Fresno, Galveston, Garland, Georgia, Gilbert, Glendale, Grand Canyon, Grand Rapids, Grand Teton, Great Smoky Mountains, Greensboro, Gulfport, Hawaii, Henderson, Hialeah, Hollywood, Honolulu, Hot Springs, Houston, Huntington Beach, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Indianapolis, Iowa, Irving, Jackson Mississippi, Jackson Wyoming, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Juneau, Kansas City, Kansas, Kentucky, Key Largo, Key West, La Jolla, Laguna Beach, Lahaina, Lake Tahoe, Laredo, Las Vegas, Lexington, Lincoln, Little Rock, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Louisiana, Louisville, Lubbock, Madison, Maine, Malibu, Mammoth Lakes, Manhattan, Marathon, Maryland, Massachusetts, Memphis, Menlo Park, Mesa, Mexico City, Miami Beach, Miami, Michigan, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Moab, Modesto, Montana, Monterey, Montgomery, Moreno Valley, Mountain View, Myrtle Beach, Napa, Naples, Nashville, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New Orleans, New York City, New York, Newark, Newport Beach, Newport, Norfolk, North Carolina, North Dakota, North Las Vegas, Oakland, Ocean City, Oceanside, Ohio, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Omaha, Oregon, Orlando, Oxnard, Palm Coast, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Palo Alto, Panama City Beach, Park City, Pasadena, Pennsylvania, Pensacola, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Plano, Pompano Beach, Portland, Portland, Providence, Raleigh, Redwood City, Reno, Rhode Island, Richmond, Riverside, Rochester, Rocky Mountains, Sacramento, Saint Paul, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo, Sanibel, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Santa Fe, Santa Monica, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Savannah, Scottsdale, Seattle, Shreveport, Silicon Valley, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Lake Tahoe, Spokane, Springfield, Squaw Valley, St. Augustine, St. Louis, St. Petersburg, Steamboat Springs, Stockton, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunnyvale, Syracuse, Tacoma, Tallahassee, Tampa, Telluride, Tennessee, Texas, Thousand Oaks, Toledo, Tucson, Tulsa, Utah, Vail, Vermont, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Waikiki, Walnut Creek, Washington D.C., Washington, West Palm Beach, West Virginia, Wichita, Winston-Salem, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yellowstone, Yonkers, Yosemite, Zion, etc.
Uruguay: Colonia del Sacramento, La Barra, La Paloma, Maldonado, Montevideo, Piriápolis, Punta del Este, Salto, etc.
Uzbekistan: Bukhara, Fergana, Khiva, Kokand, Navoiy, Samarkand, Tashkent, Urgench, etc.
Vanuatu: Port Vila, etc.
Venezuela: Caracas, Isla Margarita, Maracaibo, Porlamar, etc.
Vietnam: Cát Bà Island, Cần Thơ, Da Lat, Da Nang, Haiphong, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Huế, Hạ Long, Hội An, Long Hải, Mỹ Tho, Nha Trang, Ninh Bình, Phan Thiết, Phú Quốc, Qui Nhơn, Rạch Giá, Sa Pa, Tuần Châu, Vũng Tàu, Đồng Hới, etc.
Yemen: Aden, Sana'a, etc.
Zambia: Livingstone, Lusaka, etc.
Zimbabwe: Bulawayo, Harare, Mutare, Victoria Falls, etc.