- 19th century
- 20th century
- 21st century
|1987 by topic
- Home video
- Rail transport
- Video gaming
- People's Republic of China
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
|Lists of leaders
- Sovereign states
- Sovereign state leaders
- Territorial governors
- Religious leaders
|Birth and death categories
|Establishments and disestablishments categories
1987 in various calendars
|Ab urbe condita
|Balinese saka calendar
|British Regnal year
||35 Eliz. 2 – 36 Eliz. 2
||丙寅年 (Fire Tiger)
4683 or 4623
- to -
丁卯年 (Fire Rabbit)
4684 or 4624
| - Vikram Samvat
| - Shaka Samvat
| - Kali Yuga
||Gregorian minus 13 days
|Thai solar calendar
2113 or 1732 or 960
- to -
2114 or 1733 or 961
||536457600 – 567993599
1987 was a common year starting on Thursday of the Gregorian calendar, the 1987th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 987th year of the 2nd millennium, the 87th year of the 20th century, and the 8th year of the 1980s decade.
- January 1 – Frobisher Bay, Northwest Territories, changes its name to Iqaluit.
- January 2 – Chadian–Libyan conflict – Battle of Fada: The Chadian army destroys a Libyan armoured brigade.
- January 3 – Aretha Franklin becomes the first woman inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- January 4 – 1987 Maryland train collision: An Amtrak train en route from Washington, D.C. to Boston collides with Conrail engines at Chase, Maryland, killing 16.
- January 5 – U.S. President Ronald Reagan undergoes prostate surgery, causing speculation about his physical fitness to continue in office.
- January 8 – The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes for the first time above 2,000, gaining 8.30 to close at 2,002.25.
- January 13 – New York mafiosi Anthony "Fat Tony" Salerno and Carmine Peruccia are sentenced to 100 years in prison for racketeering.
- January 15 – Hu Yaobang, General Secretary of the Communist Party of China, is forced into retirement by political conservatives.
- January 16 – León Febres Cordero, president of Ecuador, is kidnapped by followers of imprisoned general Frank Vargas, who successfully demand the latter's release.
- January 20 – Terry Waite, the special envoy of the Archbishop of Canterbury in Lebanon, is kidnapped in Beirut (released November 1991).
- January 22 – Pennsylvania Treasurer Budd Dwyer shoots and kills himself with a revolver during a televised press conference after being found guilty on charges of bribery, fraud, conspiracy, and racketeering.
- January 29 – William J. Casey ends his term as Director of the Central Intelligence Agency.
- January 31 – The last Ohrbach's department store closes in New York City after 64 years of operation.
- February 11
- British Airways is privatised and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
- The new Constitution of the Philippines goes into effect. This new constitution adds Spanish and Arabic as optional languages of the Philippines.
- February 20 – A second Unabomber bomb explodes at a Salt Lake City computer store, injuring the owner.
- February 23 – SN 1987A, the first "naked-eye" supernova since 1604, is observed.
- February 25 – Beginning of the Phosphorite War protest movement in Estonian SSR.
- February 26 – Iran–Contra affair: The Tower Commission rebukes U.S. President Ronald Reagan for not controlling his National Security Council staff.
- March 2 – American Motors is acquired by the Chrysler Corporation.
- March 4 – U.S. President Ronald Reagan addresses the American people on the Iran–Contra affair, acknowledging that his overtures to Iran had 'deteriorated' into an arms-for-hostages deal.
MS Herald of Free Enterprise
before its capsizing on March 6
- March 6 – Zeebrugge disaster: Roll-on/roll-off cross-channel ferry MS Herald of Free Enterprise capsizes off Zeebrugge harbor in Belgium; 193 people die.
- March 7 – 1987 Lieyu massacre: Republic of China Army execute 19 unarmed Vietnamese refugees on Donggang beach, Lieyu, Kinmen off Mainland China.
- March 9 – U2's album The Joshua Tree was released.
- March 18 – Woodstock of physics: The marathon session of the American Physical Society's meeting features 51 presentations concerning the science of high-temperature superconductors.
- March 20 – AZT is approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration for use in the treatment of HIV/AIDS.
- March 24 – Michael Eisner, CEO of The Walt Disney Company, and French Prime Minister and future President of France, Jacques Chirac, sign the agreement to construct the 4,800 acres (19 km) Euro Disney Resort (now called Disneyland Paris) and to develop the Val d'Europe area of the new town Marne-la-Vallée in Paris, France.
- March 29 – The World Wrestling Federation (later WWE) produces WrestleMania III from the Pontiac Silverdome in Pontiac, Michigan. The event is particularly notable for the record attendance of 93,173, the largest recorded attendance for a live indoor sporting event in North America until February 14, 2010, when the 2010 NBA All-Star Game has an attendance of 108,713 at AT&T Stadium.
- March 30 – The 59th Academy Awards take place in Los Angeles, with Platoon winning Best Picture
- March 31 – Margaret Thatcher, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, conducts a 45-minute interview on Soviet television.
- April 3 – Showboat Casino Hotel first opens in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- April 13 – The governments of the Portuguese Republic and the People's Republic of China sign an agreement in which Macau will be returned to China in 1999.
- April 19 – The Simpsons cartoon first appears as a series of shorts on The Tracey Ullman Show.
- April 21 – In Colombo, Sri Lanka, The Central Bus Station Bombing kills 113 civilians.
- April 27 – The United States Department of Justice declares incumbent Austrian president Kurt Waldheim an "undesirable alien".
- April 30 – Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and the Provincial Premiers agree on principle to the Meech Lake Accord which would bring Quebec into the constitution.
- May 8 – Loughgall ambush: A 24-man unit of the British Army Special Air Service (SAS) ambushed eight members of the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) as they mounted an attack on a Royal Ulster Constabulary (RUC) barracks. All IRA members were killed as well as one civilian.
- May 9 – A Soviet-made Ilyushin Il-62 airliner, operated by LOT Polish Airlines, crashes into a forest just outside Warsaw, killing all 183 people on board.
- May 11 – Klaus Barbie goes on trial in Lyon for war crimes committed during World War II.
- May 14 – Lieutenant Colonel Sitiveni Rabuka executes a bloodless coup in Fiji.
- May 17 – USS Stark is hit by two Iraqi-owned Exocet AM39 air-to-surface missiles killing 47 sailors.
- May 22
- The Hashimpura massacre occurs in Meerut, India.
- The first ever Rugby World Cup kicks off with New Zealand playing Italy at Eden Park, Auckland.
- May 27 – In one of the densest concentrations of humanity in history, a crowd of 800,000+ packed shoulder-to-shoulder onto the Golden Gate Bridge and its approaches for its 50th Anniversary celebration.
- May 28 – Eighteen-year-old West German pilot Mathias Rust evades Soviet air defenses and lands a private plane on Red Square in Moscow. He is immediately detained (released on August 3, 1988).
- June 3 – The Vanuatu Labour Party is founded.
- June 8 – The New Zealand Nuclear Free Zone, Disarmament, and Arms Control Act is passed, the first of its kind in the world.
- June 11 – The Conservative Party of the United Kingdom, led by Margaret Thatcher, is re-elected for a third term at the 1987 general election.
- June 12 – During a visit to Berlin, Germany, U.S. President Ronald Reagan challenges Soviet Premier Mikhail Gorbachev to tear down the Berlin Wall.
- June 17 – With the death of the last individual, the dusky seaside sparrow becomes extinct.
- June 19
- Teddy Seymour is officially designated the first black man to sail around the world, when he completes his solo sailing circumnavigation in Frederiksted, St. Croix, of the United States Virgin Islands.
- Edwards v. Aguillard: The Supreme Court of the United States rules that a Louisiana law requiring that creation science be taught in public schools whenever evolution is taught is unconstitutional.
- June 27 – A commercial HS 748 (Philippine Airlines Flight 206) crashes near Baguio City, Philippines, killing 50.
- June 28
- Iraqi warplanes drop mustard-gas bombs on the Iranian town of Sardasht in two separate bombing rounds, on four residential areas. This is the first time a civilian town was targeted by chemical weapons.
- An accidental explosion at the Hohenfels Training Area in West Germany kills 3 U.S. troops.
- June 29 – South Korean president Roh Tae-woo makes a speech promising a wide program of nationwide reforms, the result of the June Democracy Movement.
- June 30 – Canada introduces a one-dollar coin, nicknamed the "Loonie".
- July 1
- The Single European Act is passed by the European Community.
- U.S. President Ronald Reagan nominates former Solicitor General Robert Bork to the Supreme Court. The nomination is later rejected by the Senate.
- July 3
- In the Soviet Union, Vladimir Nikolayev is sentenced to death for cannibalism.
- Greater Manchester Police recover the body of 16-year-old Pauline Reade from Saddleworth Moor, after her killers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley help them in their search, almost exactly 24 years since Pauline was last seen alive.
- July 4 – A court in Lyon sentences former Gestapo boss Klaus Barbie to life imprisonment for crimes against humanity.
- July 11
- Australian federal election, 1987: Bob Hawke's Labor Government is re-elected with an increased majority, defeating the Liberal Party led by John Howard and the National Party led by Ian Sinclair.
- World population is estimated to have reached five billion people, according to the United Nations.
- July 12 – Konami releases the video game Metal Gear in Japan for the MSX2.
- July 15 – Martial law in Taiwan ends after 38 years.
- July 16 – Death of Pierre Lardinois, Belgian politician (b. 1924)
- July 17 – The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes above the 2,500 mark for the first time, at 2,510.04.
- July 22 – Palestinian cartoonist Naji Salim al-Ali is shot in London; he dies August 28.
- July 25
- The East Lancashire Railway, a heritage railway in the North West of England, is opened between Bury and Ramsbottom.
- United States Secretary of Commerce Malcolm Baldrige, Jr. dies in a rodeo accident at a California ranch.
- July 31
- Four hundred pilgrims killed in clashes between demonstrating Iranian pilgrims and Saudi Arabian security forces in Mecca.
- Docklands Light Railway in London, the first driverless railway in Great Britain, is formally opened by Elizabeth II.
- An F4-rated tornado devastates eastern Edmonton, Alberta; hardest hit are an industrial park and a trailer park. 27 people are killed and hundreds injured, with hundreds more left homeless and jobless.
- August 4
- The World Commission on Environment and Development, also known as the Brundtland Commission, publishes its report, Our Common Future.
- The Federal Communications Commission rescinds the Fairness Doctrine, which had required radio and television stations to present alternative views on controversial issues.
- August 7
- The Colombian frigate Caldas enters Venezuelan waters near the Los Monjes Archipelago, sparking the Caldas frigate crisis between both nations.
- American Lynne Cox becomes the first person to swim the Bering Strait, crossing from Little Diomede Island to Big Diomede in 2 hours and 5 minutes.
- August 9 – Hoddle Street massacre in Australia: Julian Knight, 19, goes on a shooting rampage in the Melbourne suburb of Clifton Hill, Victoria, killing 7 people and injuring 19 before surrendering to police.
- August 14 – All the children held at Kai Lama, a rural property on Lake Eildon, Australia, run by the Santiniketan Park Association, are released after a police raid.
- August 16
- Northwest Airlines Flight 255 (a McDonnell Douglas MD-82) crashes on takeoff from Detroit Metropolitan Airport in Romulus, Michigan just west of Detroit killing all but one (4-year old Cecelia Cichan) of the 156 people on board.
- The followers of the Harmonic Convergence claim it was observed around the world.
- August 17 – Rudolf Hess is found dead in his cell in Spandau Prison. Hess, 93, is believed to have committed suicide by hanging himself with an electrical flex. He was the last remaining prisoner at the complex, which is soon demolished.
- August 19
- Hungerford massacre: Sixteen people die in the first British mass shooting carried out by Michael Ryan.
- ABC News' chief Middle East correspondent Charles Glass escapes his Hezbollah kidnappers in Beirut, Lebanon, after 62 days in captivity.
- The Order of the Garter is opened to women.
- August 23 – The Hirvepark meeting is organized as the first unsanctioned political meeting in Estonian SSR, in commemoration of the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact.
- August 31 – Michael Jackson's album Bad was released.
Performance of the Dow Jones Industrial Index during Black Monday
- September 2 – In Moscow, the trial begins for 19-year-old pilot Mathias Rust, who flew his Cessna airplane into Red Square in May.
- September 3 – In a coup d'état in Burundi, President Jean-Baptiste Bagaza is deposed by Major Pierre Buyoya.
- September 7–21 – The world's first conference on artificial life is held at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- September 13 – Scavengers open an old radiation source abandoned in a hospital in Goiânia, causing the worst radiation accident ever in an urban area.
- September 15 – Pope John Paul II arrives in Los Angeles for a two-day papal visit, his first one ever to the city, where he made an arrival day speech to local leaders of the U.S. entertainment industry.
- September 17 – At a small rally in New York City's Harlem district, televangelist Pat Robertson announces his candidacy for the 1988 Republican presidential nomination.
- October 3 – The Canada–United States Free Trade Agreement is reached but still requires ratification. This agreement would be a precursor to NAFTA.
- October 7 – Sikh nationalists declares the independence of Khalistan from India.
- October 11 – The first National Coming Out Day is held in celebration of the second National March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights.
- October 14–16 – The United States is caught up in a drama that unfolds on television as a young child named Jessica McClure falls down a well in Midland, Texas, and is later rescued.
: aftermath of the Great Storm of 1987
- October 15–16 – Great Storm of 1987: Hurricane-force winds hit much of southern England, killing 23 people.
- October 19
- Black Monday: Stock market levels fall sharply on Wall Street and around the world.
- US warships destroy two Iranian oil platforms in the Persian Gulf.
- Two commuter trains collide head-on on the outskirts of Jakarta, Indonesia; 102 are killed.
- October 22 – The pilot of a British Aerospace BAE Harrier GR5 registered ZD325 accidentally ejects from his aircraft. The jet continues to fly until it runs out of fuel and crashes into the Irish Sea.
- October 23
- Champion English jockey Lester Piggott is jailed for three years after being convicted of tax evasion.
- On a vote of 58–42, the United States Senate rejects President Ronald Reagan's nomination of Robert Bork to the Supreme Court.
- October 26 – The Dow Jones Industrial Average goes down 156.83 points.
: King's Cross St. Pancras tube station
- November 1 – InterCity 125 breaks world diesel powered train speed record reaching 238 km/h (147.88 mph).
- November 7
- Zine El Abidine Ben Ali assumes the Presidency of Tunisia.
- Lynne Cox swims between the Diomede Islands from the American Little Diomede Island to the Soviet Big Diomede Island.
- November 8 – Enniskillen bombing: Twelve people are killed by a Provisional Irish Republican Army bomb at a Remembrance Day service at Enniskillen.
- November 12 – The first Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant in Mainland China opens in Beijing, near Tiananmen Square.
- November 15 – In Brașov, Romania, workers rebel against the communist regime led by Nicolae Ceaușescu.
- November 16 – The Parlatino Treaty of Institutionalization is signed.
- November 17 – A tsunami hits the Gulf of Alaska.
- November 18
- The King's Cross fire on the London Underground kills 31 people and injures a further 100.
- Iran–Contra affair: U.S. Senate and House panels release reports charging President Ronald Reagan with 'ultimate responsibility' for the affair.
- November 22 – Max Headroom broadcast signal intrusion – unknown perpetrators hijack the signal of WGN-TV for about 20 seconds, and WTTW for about 90 seconds, and displays a strange video of a man in a Max Headroom mask.
- November 25 – Category 5 Typhoon Nina smashes the Philippines with 165 miles per hour (266 km/h) winds and a devastating storm surge, causing destruction and 1,036 deaths.
- November 28 – South African Airways Flight 295 crashes into the Indian Ocean off Mauritius, due to a fire in the cargo hold; the 159 passengers and crew perish.
- November 29 – Korean Air Flight 858 is blown up over the Andaman Sea, killing 115 crew and passengers. North Korean agents are responsible for the bombing.
- December 1
- NASA announces the names of 4 companies awarded contracts to help build Space Station Freedom: Boeing Aerospace, General Electric's Astro-Space Division, McDonnell Douglas, and the Rocketdyne Division of Rockwell.
- Queensland: Following a week of turmoil from his National Party of Australia colleagues, Joh Bjelke-Petersen resigns as Premier of Queensland. He is replaced by Mike Ahern, the only premier never to contest an election as premier.
- December 2 – Hustler Magazine v. Falwell is argued before the U.S. Supreme Court.
- December 7 – Pacific Southwest Airlines Flight 1771 crashes near Paso Robles, California, killing all 43 on board, after a disgruntled passenger shoots his ex-supervisor on the flight, then shoots both pilots.
- December 8
- Israeli–Palestinian conflict: The First Intifada begins in the Gaza Strip and West Bank.
- Queen Street massacre: In Melbourne, Australia, 22-year-old Frank Vitkovic kills 8 and injures another 5 in a Post Office building before committing suicide by jumping from the eleventh floor.
- The Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty is signed in Washington, D.C. by U.S. President Ronald Reagan and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev.
- Alianza Lima air disaster: A Peruvian Navy Fokker F27 crashes near Ventanilla, Peru, killing 43.
- December 9
- General Rahimuddin Khan retires from the Pakistan Army, along with the cabinet of the country's military dictatorship.
- Microsoft releases Windows 2.0.
- December 17
- Gustáv Husák resigns as General Secretary of the Communist Party of Czechoslovakia.
- Mega Man is released in Japan.
- December 18
- Square Co., Ltd. releases Final Fantasy in Japan for the Famicom.
- The Perl programming language is created by Larry Wall.
- December 20 – In history's worst peacetime sea disaster, the passenger ferry MV Doña Paz sinks after colliding with the oil tanker Vector 1 in the Tablas Strait in the Philippines, killing an estimated 4,000 people (1,749 official).
- December 21 – Turgut Özal of ANAP forms the new government of Turkey (46th government).
- December 22 – In Zimbabwe, the political parties ZANU and ZAPU reach an agreement that ends the violence in the Matabeleland region known as the Gukurahundi.
- December 30 – Pope John Paul II issues the encyclical Sollicitudo rei socialis (On Social Concern).
1987: Date unknown
- Birth rates begin to fall in the Soviet Union as the country's government began to collapse.
- The Pendolino train makes its debut in Italy.
- Tinker Hatfield designs the Nike Air Max.
- Shoko Asahara founds the Aum Shinrikyo cult.
- Thomas Knoll and John Knoll develop the first version of Photoshop.
- Maglite introduces the 2AAA Mini Maglite flashlight, targeted for medical and industrial applications.
- Barry Minkow's ZZZZ Best fraud unravels.
- Varroa destructor, an invasive parasite of honeybees, is found in the U.S.
- The first Starbucks Coffee stores outside Seattle are opened in Vancouver and Chicago.
- BiCE Ristorante opens in New York, New York.
- Fluoxetine, marketed as Prozac, is approved for use as an antidepressant in the USA by the Food and Drug Administration in December 1987.
- January 1 – Meryl Davis, American figure skater
- January 2
- Lauren Storm, American actress
- Shelley Hennig, American actress
- January 5
- Jason Mitchell, American actor
- Kristin Cavallari, American reality television star
- Fabiola Guajardo, Mexican actress and model
- January 6
- Ndamukong Suh, American football player
- Zhang Lin, Chinese swimmer
- January 7
- Davide Astori, Italian footballer (d. 2018)
- Lambda García, Mexican actor
- Lyndsy Fonseca, American actress
- Sirusho, Armenian singer
- January 8 – Freddie Stroma, English actor
- January 9
- Lucas Leiva, Brazilian football player
- Paolo Nutini, British singer
- January 10 – César Cielo, Brazilian swimmer
- January 11
- Jamie Vardy, English footballer
- Danuta Kozák, Hungarian sprint canoer
- January 12
- Naya Rivera, American actress
- Andrei Buivolov, Russian football player
- January 13 – Jack Johnson, American hockey player
- January 15
- Greg Inglis, Australian rugby league footballer
- Tsegaye Kebede, Ethiopian long-distance runner
- Kelly Kelly, American professional wrestler
- Michael Seater, Canadian actor
- January 16
- Jake Epstein, Canadian actor
- Carrie Keranen, American voice actress
- January 18
- Zane Holtz, Canadian actor
- Stefan Filipović, Montenegrin pop singer
- January 19 – Arkadiy Vasilyev, Russian decathlete
- January 20
- Evan Peters, American actor
- Marco Simoncelli, Italian motorcycle road racer (d. 2011)
- January 21 – Pablo Caballero González, Uruguayan footballer
- January 23 – The Avener, French deep house producer
- January 24
- Ruth Bradley, Irish television and film actress
- Wayne Hennessey, Welsh football player
- Luis Suárez, Uruguayan football player
- January 26
- Andrew J. Ferchland, American actor
- Sebastian Giovinco, Italian football player
- January 27
- Lily Donaldson, British model
- Katy Rose, American singer-songwriter
- Kylie Sparks, American actress
- Hannah Teter, American snowboarder
- January 28
- Katie Nolan, American sport personality and TV host
- Misha Crosby, British actor
- January 29
- Ksenia Kahnovich, Russian model
- Alex Murrel, American singer and actress
- January 30
- Lance Franklin, Australian rules footballer
- Phil Lester, BBC Radio 1 presenter
- Arda Turan, Turkish footballer
- January 31 – Marcus Mumford, English-American singer, songwriter and musician (Mumford & Sons)
- February 1
- Heather Morris, American actress and dancer
- Giuseppe Rossi, Italian-American football player
- Ronda Rousey, American martial arts expert and actress
- February 2
- Gerard Piqué, Barcelona and Spanish footballer
- Victoria Song, Chinese pop singer (f(x)) and model
- Martin Spanjers, American actor
- Athena Imperial, Miss Philippines Earth 2011 winner
- February 3 – Johan Dahlberg, Swedish architect
- February 4 – Lucie Šafářová, Czech tennis player
- February 5
- Darren Criss, American singer and actor
- Richard Rawson, English rapper and songwriter
- Donald Sanford, American-Israeli Olympic sprinter
- February 7
- Kerli Kõiv, Estonian singer
- Monika Brodka, Polish singer
- February 8
- Carolina Kostner, Italian figure skater
- Jessica Jerome, American ski jumper
- February 9
- Rose Leslie, Scottish actress
- Michael B. Jordan, American actor
- Magdalena Neuner, German biathlete
- February 10
- Choi Siwon, South Korean recording artist
- Poli Genova, Bulgarian singer
- February 11 – Ellen van Dijk, Dutch road and track cycling world champion
- February 13
- Eljero Elia, Dutch footballer
- Rau'shee Warren, American boxer
- February 14 – Edinson Cavani, Uruguayan footballer
- February 15 – Alex Rodman, English footballer
- February 16
- Luc Bourdon, Canadian ice hockey defenceman (d. 2008)
- Mauricio Henao, Colombian actor
- Ryan Follesé, American singer; lead singer of pop-rock band Hot Chelle Rae
- February 17 – Raffi Ahmad, Indonesian actor and comedian
- February 18 – Carla Hernández, Mexican actress
- February 20
- Miles Teller, American actor
- Daniella Pineda, American actress
- February 21
- Ashley Greene, American actress
- Tuppence Middleton, English actress
- Ellen Page, Canadian actress
- February 22
- Han Hyo-joo, South Korean actress
- Sergio Romero, Argentine footballer
- February 24
- Tina Desai, Indian actress and model
- Ulysses Cuadra, American actor and voice actor
- February 25
- Natalie Dreyfuss, American actress
- Andrew Poje, Canadian figure skater
- Eva Avila, Canadian singer-songwriter
- February 26 – Johan Sjöstrand, Swedish handball player
- February 27
- Valeriy Andriytsev, Ukrainian wrestler
- Scott Davies, English footballer
- February 28 – Michelle Horn, American actress
- March 1 – Kesha, American singer
- March 3
- Siddharth Bhardwaj, Indian VJ, model and actor
- Elnur Hüseynov, Azerbaijani singer
- March 4 – Tamzin Merchant, English actress
- March 5 – Anna Chakvetadze, Russian professional tennis player
- March 6
- Kevin-Prince Boateng, Ghanaian-German footballer
- Hannah Taylor-Gordon, English actress
- March 7 – Hatem Ben Arfa, Tunisian-French footballer
- March 8
- Devon Graye, American actor
- Milana Vayntrub, American actress
- March 9 – Bow Wow, African-American rapper
- March 10
- Martellus Bennett, American football player
- Liu Shishi, Chinese actress
- Emeli Sandé, Scottish recording artist and songwriter
- March 11
- Estefanía Villarreal, Mexican actress
- Ngonidzashe Makusha, Zimbabwean sprinter and long jumper
- March 12
- Jessica Hardy, American swimmer
- Teimour Radjabov, Azerbaijani chess player
- Chris Stark, English radio DJ
- March 13 – Marco Andretti, American IRL driver
- March 14
- Robert Clark, American actor
- Aravane Rezaï, Iranian-French tennis player
- March 16 – Alexandr Smyshlyaev, Russian freestyle skier
- March 17
- Federico Fazio, Argentine footballer
- Rob Kardashian, American television personality, model, and talent manager
- March 18 – Rebecca Soni, American swimmer
- March 19
- AJ Lee, American professional wrestler
- Josie Loren, American actress
- March 20 – João Alves de Assis Silva (Jô), Brazilian soccer player
- March 21 – Yuri Ryazanov, Russian artistic gymnast (d. 2009)
- March 22
- Ike Davis, American baseball player
- Alexander Shatilov, Israeli artistic gymnast
- March 23 – Alan Toovey, Australian Rules Football Premiership player
- March 24
- Josh Zeid, American baseball player
- Juan Diego Covarrubias, Mexican actor
- March 25 – Nobunari Oda, Japanese figure skater
- March 26 – YUI, Japanese singer-songwriter
- March 27
- Buster Posey, American baseball player
- Polina Gagarina, Russian singer, songwriter, actress, and model
- March 28
- Kagney Linn Karter, American pornographic actress
- Mary Kate Wiles, American actress
- March 29 – Dénes Varga, Hungarian water polo player
- March 31 – Humpy Koneru, Indian chess grandmaster
- April 1
- Mackenzie Davis, Canadian actress
- Ding Junhui, Chinese snooker player
- April 2 – Molly Smitten-Downes, British singer-songwriter
- April 3
- Benjamin Stone, British actor
- Park Jung-min, South Korean singer (SS501)
- Rachel Bloom, American actress
- April 4
- Océane Zhu, Chinese actress
- Sami Khedira, German footballer
- Sarah Gadon, Canadian actress
- April 6 – Hilary Rhoda, American model
- April 7 – Jack Johnson, American actor
- April 8 – Royston Drenthe, Dutch footballer
- April 9
- Jesse McCartney, American singer and actor
- Jazmine Sullivan, American recording artist
- Pengiran Anak Sarah, wife of the Crown Prince of Brunei, Al-Muhtadee Billah
- April 10
- Hayley Westenra, New Zealand soprano
- Shay Mitchell, Canadian actress and model
- Jamie Renée Smith, American actress
- April 11
- Joss Stone, English musician
- Lights Poxleitner, Canadian musician
- Michelle Phan, American make-up demonstrator
- April 12
- Brendon Urie, American musician
- Brooklyn Decker, American fashion model and actress
- Mike Manning, American actor
- April 15
- Iyaz, British Virgin Islands singer
- Samira Wiley, American actress and model
- April 16 – Aaron Lennon, English footballer
- April 17 – Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, Canadian actress
- April 18 – Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, English supermodel
- April 19
- Courtland Mead, American actor
- Joe Hart, English footballer
- Maria Sharapova, Russian tennis player
- Oksana Akinshina, Russian actress
- April 20
- John Patrick Amedori, American actor and musician
- Anna Rossinelli, Swiss singer-songwriter
- April 21
- Sophie Rundle, English television and film actress
- Lenira Santos, Cape Verdean sprinter
- Anastasia Prikhodko, Ukrainian folk rock and traditional pop singer
- April 22 – John Obi Mikel, Nigerian footballer
- April 24 – Varun Dhawan, Indian Bollywood actor
- April 26 – Jessica Lee Rose, American actress
- April 27
- William Moseley, English actor
- Anne Suzuki, Japanese actress
- Alexandra Carter, Canadian voice actress
- Emma Taylor-Isherwood, Canadian actress
- April 28
- Bradley Johnson, English footballer
- Samantha Ruth Prabhu, Indian film actress and model
- April 29
- Sara Errani, Italian tennis player
- Alicia Morton, American actress and singer
- May 1
- Matt Di Angelo, English actor
- Shahar Pe'er, Israeli tennis player
- May 2
- Nana Kitade, Japanese singer
- Pat McAfee, American football player
- May 4
- Anjeza Shahini, Albanian singer
- Cesc Fàbregas, Spanish football player
- Jorge Lorenzo, Spanish triple MotoGP world champion
- Zbigniew Bartman, Polish volleyball player
- May 5
- Jessie Cave, English actress
- Ian Michael Smith, American actor
- May 6 – Moon Geun-young, Korean actress
- May 7
- Aidy Bryant, American actress and comedian
- Asami Konno, Japanese singer
- Anissa Kate, French pornographic actress
- Maya Erskine, American actress
- May 10
- Allie Haze, American pornographic actress
- Eileen April Boylan, American actress
- May 11
- Albulena Haxhiu, Kosovo Albanian politician
- Enikő Mihalik, Hungarian model
- May 12 – David Foley, English footballer
- May 13
- Hunter Parrish, American actor
- Candice King, American actress and singer
- Misha Gabriel, American dancer
- May 15
- Michael Brantley, American baseball player
- Brian Dozier, American baseball player
- Andy Murray, Scottish tennis player
- May 16 – Can Bonomo, Turkish-Jewish singer
- May 17 – Ott Lepland, Estonian singer
- May 20 – Fra Fee, Northern Irish actor and singer
- May 22
- Arturo Vidal, Chilean footballer
- Novak Djokovic, Serbian tennis player
- May 23 – Bray Wyatt, American professional wrestler
- May 24 – Jimena Barón, Argentine actress and singer
- May 25 – Nico Hillenbrand, German footballer
- May 26 – Tooji, Norwegian-Iranian singer, model and television host
- May 27 – Bella Heathcote, Australian actress
- May 29
- Alessandra Torresani, American actress
- Ak'Sent, American female rapper
- Noah Reid, Canadian actor and musician
- May 31
- Curtis Williams, American actor
- Shaun Fleming, American actor and musician
- Meredith Hagner, American actress
- June 2
- Tobias Arlt, German O!ympic luger
- Sonakshi Sinha, Indian actress
- June 3
- Lalaine, American actress and singer
- Masami Nagasawa, Japanese actress
- Michelle Keegan, British actress
- June 4
- Mollie King, British singer
- Tori Praver, American model and swimwear designer
- Luisa Zissman, British TV personality
- June 5 – Charlie Clements, British actor
- June 6 – Luo Zilin, Miss Universe China 2011 4th runner-up and model
- June 9 – Rheagan Wallace, American actress
- June 10 – He Chong, Chinese diver
- June 11
- Dappy, English rapper
- Didrik Solli-Tangen, Norwegian singer
- Rie Tanaka, Japanese gymnast
- June 12
- Abbey Lee Kershaw, Australian model
- Antonio Barragán, Spanish footballer
- June 14
- Cameron Russell, American model
- Ross A. McGinnis, American soldier, posthumously awarded the Medal of Honor (d. 2006)
- June 16
- Kelly Blatz, American actor and singer
- Diana DeGarmo, American singer and Broadway actress
- Abby Elliott, American actress and comedian
- Tobias Wendl, German Olympic luger
- June 17
- Nozomi Tsuji, Japanese singer
- Kendrick Lamar, American rapper
- Rebecca Breeds, Australian actress
- June 18
- Niels Schneider, French-Canadian actor
- Zsuzsanna Tomori, Hungarian handball player
- June 19 – Miho Fukuhara, Japanese singer
- June 20
- A-fu, Taiwanese singer and songwriter
- Daiana Menezes, Brazilian actress, model, and television host
- June 21 – Kim Ryeowook, South Korean singer (Super Junior)
- June 22
- Lee Min-ho, South Korean actor and model
- Joe Dempsie, English actor
- Jerrod Carmichael, American stand-up comedian, actor and writer
- June 23 – Haley Strode, American actress
- June 24
- Lionel Messi, Argentine football player
- Josh Lillis, English footballer
- Nicholas Robinson-Baker, English diver
- June 25 – Scott Terra, American actor
- June 26 – Samir Nasri, French footballer
- June 27
- Ed Westwick, English actor
- India de Beaufort, British actress
- July 1
- Ahn Jae-hyun, South Korean model and actor
- Yoga Lin, Taiwanese singer
- July 2 – Ruslana Korshunova, Kazakhstani model (d. 2008)
- July 3
- Murad Subay, Yemeni artist and political activist
- Maximilian Mauff, German actor
- Chris Hunter, American actor
- Chad Broskey, American actor
- Sebastian Vettel, German four-time Formula 1 world champion
- July 4
- Ater Majok, Sudanese basketball player
- Jah Prayzah, Zimbabwean musician
- July 5
- Ji Chang-wook, South Korean actor
- Safiq Rahim, Malaysian footballer
- Chen Xiao, Chinese actor and model
- Conor Lynch, Irish philosopher and poet
- July 6
- Kate Nash, British singer-songwriter
- Matt O'Leary, American actor
- Caroline Trentini, Brazilian model
- July 7
- Julianna Guill, American actress
- Veronica Wagner, Swedish artistic gymnast
- Richie Steamboat, American professional wrestler
- July 9
- Rebecca Sugar, American animator and creator of Steven Universe
- Élodie Fontan, French actress
- Ashlee Evans-Smith, American mixed martial artist
- July 11
- Cristina Vee, American voice actress
- Maximilian Müller, German field hockey player
- A. J. Locascio, American actor, voice actor, film director and film producer
- July 12 – Anarkali Akarsha, Sri Lankan actress, model, singer, TV Host and a politician
- July 14
- Sara Canning, Canadian actress
- Dan Reynolds, American singer and musician
- July 13
- Eva Rivas, Russian-Armenian singer
- Neil Denis, Canadian actor
- July 14 – Larry Madowo, Kenyan journalist and news anchor
- July 16
- Andrew James Allen, American film, television actor, and musician
- AnnaLynne McCord, American actress
- Evelina Sašenko, Lithuanian jazz singer of Polish-Ukrainian descent
- July 17
- Benedict Martin, Malaysian footballer
- Jeremih, American recording artist and producer
- July 19
- Yan Gomes, Brazilian baseball player
- Ho Ho Lun, Hong Kong wrestler
- July 20 – Owen Cheung, Hong Kong actor
- July 23 – Marta Pihan-Kulesza, Polish artistic gymnast
- July 24 – Mara Wilson, American actress
- July 25
- Alan Dawa Dolma (better known as "Alan"), Chinese singer
- Gor Sujyan, Armenian rock singer, lead singer of Dorians
- Michael Welch, American actor
- July 26 – Miriam McDonald, Canadian actress and dancer
- July 27 – Marek Hamšík, Slovak football player
- July 28
- Sumire, Japanese fashion model (d. 2009)
- Pedro, Spanish footballer
- July 29
- Alice Dellal, Brazilian-born British model
- Genesis Rodriguez, American actress
- July 30 – Elise Estrada, Canadian singer
- July 31
- Brittany Byrnes, Australian actress
- Michael Bradley, American soccer player
- August 2 – Jessie Daniels, American actress, songwriter, and Christian musician
- August 3
- Kim Hyung-jun, South Korean singer, DJ (SS501)
- Zaquan Adha, Malaysian footballer
- August 4
- Jon Lilygreen, Welsh singer
- Philip Younghusband, British-Filipino footballer
- August 5
- Lexi Belle, American porn actress
- Adrian Petriw, Canadian actor and voice actor
- Genelia D'Souza, Indian actress, model, and host
- August 6
- Aditya Narayan, Bollywood actor and singer
- Charley Chase, American pornographic actress
- Joran van der Sloot, Dutch murder suspect
- August 7
- Sidney Crosby, Canadian hockey player
- Ryan Lavarnway, American baseball player
- August 8 – Katie Leung, Scottish actress
- August 10 – Ari Boyland, New Zealand actor
- August 11 – Jemima West, Anglo-French actress
- August 14
- James Buckley, English actor
- Tim Tebow, American football player
- Curt Hansen, American actor
- August 15 – Sean McAllister, English footballer
- August 16
- Okieriete Onaodowan, Nigerian actor, known for originating the roles of Hercules Mulligan and James Madison in the 2015 musical Hamilton
- Carey Price, Canadian ice hockey goaltender
- August 18 – Mika Boorem, American actress
- August 19 – Nico Hülkenberg, German racing driver
- August 20
- Cătălina Ponor, Romanian gymnast
- Tulus, Indonesian singer
- August 21
- Cody Kasch, American actor
- Kim Kibum, South Korean singer and actor (Super Junior)
- August 22 – Mischa Zverev, German tennis player
- August 24 – Anže Kopitar, Slovene ice hockey player
- August 25
- Stacey Farber, Canadian actress
- Liu Yifei, Chinese actress
- Blake Lively, American actress
- Amy Macdonald, Scottish singer and songwriter
- Rona Nishliu, Albanian Kosovar singer, radio presenter and humanitarian
- Justin Upton, American baseball player
- August 30 – Johanna Braddy, American film actress
- September 2
- Mazin Elsadig, American actor
- Scott Moir, Canadian figure skater
- Spencer Smith, American musician
- September 3 – James Neal, Canadian ice hockey player
- September 4 – Maryna Linchuk, Belarusian model
- September 6 – Anna Pavlova, Russian artistic gymnast
- September 7
- Evan Rachel Wood, American actress and singer
- Aleksandra Wozniak, Canadian tennis player
- September 8
- Wiz Khalifa, American rapper
- Alexandre Bilodeau, Canadian freestyle skier
- September 9
- Afrojack, Dutch DJ and music producer
- Clayton Snyder, American actor
- Milan Stanković, Serbian pop-folk singer
- September 11
- Susianna Kentikian, German-Armenian boxer
- Tyler Hoechlin, American actor
- Elizabeth Henstridge, English actress
- September 13
- G.NA, Canadian singer
- Erin Way, American actress
- September 14 – Chad Duell, American actor
- September 15
- Aly Cissokho, French footballer
- Christian Cooke, English actor
- September 16
- Anthony Padilla, Internet comedian
- Daren Kagasoff, American actor
- September 17 – Augustus Prew, English actor
- September 19 – Danielle Panabaker, American actress
- September 20
- Jack Lawless, American musician
- Sarah Natochenny, American actress and voice actress
- September 21 – Ryan Guzman, American actor
- September 22 – Tom Felton, English actor
- September 23
- Skylar Astin, American actor
- Shannon Chan-Kent, Canadian actress and voice actress
- September 24
- Brit Morgan, American film and television actress
- Grey Damon, American actor
- Matthew Connolly, English footballer
- September 25 – Monica Niculescu, Romanian tennis player
- September 26 – Jang Keun Suk, South Korean actor, singer and model
- September 28 – Hilary Duff, American actress and singer
- September 29
- Kyle Riabko, Canadian pop singer, guitarist
- David Del Rio, American actor
- Anaïs Demoustier, French actress
- September 30
- Ramy Ashour, Egyptian squash player
- Aida Garifullina, Russian operatic soprano
- Elanne Kong, Hong Kong actress and singer
- Denise Laurel, Filipina actress and singer
- October 1
- Stuart Lafferty, American actor
- Matthew Daddario, American actor
- October 2
- Christopher Larkin, American actor
- Phil Kessel, American professional ice hockey forward
- Ricky Stenhouse, Jr., American stock car driver
- October 3 – Zuleyka Rivera, Puerto Rican beauty queen who held the titles Miss Puerto Rico Universe 2006 and Miss Universe 2006
- October 4
- Marina Weisband, German politician
- Daniel Anthony, English actor
- October 6 – Samuel, American musician
- October 7 – Aiden English, American professional wrestler
- October 8
- Aya Hirano, Japanese voice actress and singer
- Griffin Frazen, American actor
- October 9 – Melissa Villaseñor, American actress and comedian
- October 11 – Ariella Käslin, Swiss artistic gymnast
- October 12 – Besian Idrizaj, Austrian footballer
- October 14 – Jay Pharoah, American actor
- October 15
- Chantal Strand, Canadian actress and voice actress
- Mizuho Sakaguchi, Japanese woman footballer
- October 16 – Seungho, South Korean pop singer (MBLAQ)
- October 17 – Bea Alonzo, Filipino actress
- October 18
- Zac Efron, American actor
- Freja Beha Erichsen, Danish model
- October 20 – Levy Li, Miss Malaysia Universe 2008
- October 22
- Kain O'Keeffe, Australian actor
- Donny Montell, Lithuanian singer-songwriter
- Amir Bouka , Tunisian journalist
- October 23 – Miyuu Sawai, Japanese actress
- October 24 – Charlie White, American figure skater
- October 27
- Thelma Aoyama, Japanese singer
- Yi Jianlian, Chinese basketball player (year of birth disputed)
- October 28
- Frank Ocean, American singer and rapper
- Na Yeon Choi, South Korean female professional golfer
- October 29
- Jessica Dubé, Canadian figure skater
- Tove Lo, Swedish singer-songwriter
- Makoto Ogawa, Japanese singer
- Cleopatra Coleman, Australian actress
- November 1
- Bruce Irvin, American football player
- Ileana D'Cruz, Indian actress
- November 3
- Ty Lawson, American basketball player
- Colin Kaepernick, American National Football League player, quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers
- Kyle Seager, American baseball player
- Elizabeth Smart, American kidnap survivor
- Gemma Ward, Australian model
- November 4
- Tim Douwsma, Dutch singer
- T.O.P, Korean rapper
- November 5 – Kevin Jonas, American singer-songwriter
- November 6
- Ana Ivanovic, Serbian tennis player
- G.O, South Korean singer (MBLAQ)
- November 7 – Rachele Brooke Smith, American actress and dancer
- November 8
- Samantha Droke, American actress
- Maryjun Takahashi, Japanese model and actress
- Mohd Faiz Subri, Malaysian footballer
- November 10 – Jessica Tovey, Australian actress
- November 11
- Yuya Tegoshi, Japanese singer (NEWS, Tegomass)
- Giles Matthey, British-Australian actor
- November 12
- Jason Day, Australian golfer
- Kengo Kora, Japanese actor
- Juan José Ballesta, Spanish actor
- November 14
- Brian Gleeson, Irish actor
- Dimitri Leonidas, English actor
- November 18
- Jake Abel, American actor
- Daniella Mastricchio, Argentine actress
- November 22 – Mauro Nespoli, Italian archer
- November 23
- Ryan Lane, American actor
- Kasia Struss, Polish model
- Snooki, American television personality
- November 24
- Elena Satine, American film actress and singer
- Jeremain Lens, Dutch footballer
- November 25 – Dolla, American rapper (d. 2009)
- November 26 – Kat DeLuna, American singer
- November 28 – Karen Gillan, Scottish actress
- November 30
- Christel Khalil, American actress
- Dougie Poynter, English musician (McFly)
- Ian Hecox, Internet comedian
- December 2 – Teairra Marí, American singer
- December 3
- Michael Angarano, American actor
- Alicia Sacramone, American gymnast
- December 4
- Dree Hemingway, American model and actress
- Orlando Brown, American actor, singer, and comedian
- December 6 – Jack DeSena, American actor
- December 7
- Aaron Carter, American singer and actor
- Ashley Cheadle, Australian actress
- December 8
- Aria Curzon, American actress
- Susanne Riesch, German alpine skier
- December 9 – Hikaru Nakamura, Japanese chess grandmaster
- December 10 – Gonzalo Higuaín, Argentine footballer
- December 11 – Clifton Geathers, American football player
- December 12
- Lao Lishi, Chinese diver
- Kate Todd, Canadian actress
- December 13
- Michael Socha, English actor
- Rachel Anne Daquis, Filipino volleyball player
- December 14 – Aletta Ocean, Hungarian porn actress
- December 15 – Josh Norman, American football player
- December 16
- Hallee Hirsh, American actress
- Michael Lohan Jr., American actor
- Mame Biram Diouf, Senegalese footballer
- December 18
- Miki Ando, Japanese figure skater
- Ayaka, Japanese singer
- Yuki Furukawa, Japanese actor
- December 19
- Karim Benzema, French footballer
- Ronan Farrow, American activist
- December 20
- Alana Grace, American singer and actress
- Michihiro Yasuda, Japanese football player
- Winston Marshall, British musician (Mumford & Sons)
- December 21
- Ryza Cenon, Filipino actress
- Valerie Concepcion, Filipino actress
- December 22 – Lisa Andreas, English singer of Cypriot descent
- December 25
- LJ Reyes, Filipino actress
- Demaryius Thomas, American football player
- December 27 – Lily Cole, British model
- December 28
- Taylor Ball, American actor
- Thomas Dekker, American actor
- Hannah Tointon, English actress
- Adam Gregory, American actor
- December 29
- Katie Blair, American actress, model and beauty queen
- Iain De Caestecker, Scottish actor
- December 31
- Javaris Crittenton, American basketball player
- Seydou Doumbia, Ivorian football player
- Émilie Le Pennec, French gymnast
- January 6
- Harry D. Payne, American architect (b. 1891)
- Margaret Danhauser, American female professional baseball player (b. 1921)
- January 9 – Arthur Lake, American actor, Dagwood Bumstead in Blondie (b. 1905)
- January 10 – Håkan Malmrot, Swedish swimmer (b. 1900)
- January 14 – Douglas Sirk, German-born film director, Hollywood melodramas Magnificent Obsession, All That Heaven Allows, Written on the Wind, Imitation of Life (b. 1897)
- January 15 – Ray Bolger, American actor, singer, and dancer. Scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz (b. 1904)
- January 16
- Joyce Jameson, American actress, 'Skippy' in The Andy Griffith Show, and 'The Blonde' in The Apartment (b. 1932)
- Joseph Urner, American sculptor, painter and etcher born in Frederick, Maryland (b. 1898)
- Earl Wilson, American journalist (b. 1907)
- January 19 – Gerald Brenan, British writer and Hispanist (b. 1894)
- January 21 – Charles Goodell, American politician (b. 1926)
- January 22 – Budd Dwyer, American politician (b. 1939)
- January 25
- Asim Ferhatović, Yugoslav football player
- Nahuel Moreno, Argentine Trotskyist leader (b. 1924)
- January 27
- Allan V. Cox, American geologist (b. 1926)
- Norman McLaren, Canadian animator and director, Best Documentary Oscar winner Neighbours (b. 1914)
- January 28 – Galo Plaza, 29th President of Ecuador (b. 1906)
- January 29 – Emvin Cremona, Maltese artist (b. 1919)
- January 31 – Yves Allégret, French film director, Oscar nomination for The Proud and the Beautiful screenplay. Husband of Simone Signoret (b. 1905)
- February 2
- Alistair MacLean, British writer (b. 1922)
- Carlos José Castilho, Brazilian football goalkeeper (b. 1927)
- February 3
- Donald Aronow, creator of the Cigarette Boat (b. 1927)
- Prince Takamatsu, younger brother of Japanese Emperor Hirohito (b. 1905)
- February 4 – Liberace, American pianist (b. 1919)
- February 5
- Otto Wöhler, serving during World War I and World War II (b. 1894)
- William Collier Jr., American actor, Cimarron, Little Caesar (b. 1902)
- February 7 – Claudio Villa, Italian singer (b. 1926)
- February 10
- Robert O'Brien, American racing driver (b. 1908)
- Hans Rosenthal, German radio editor, director, and radio and television host (b. 1925)
- February 14 – Dmitry Kabalevsky, Russian composer (b. 1904)
- February 20 – Lev Russov, Russian painter (b. 1926)
- February 22
- David Susskind, American producer and host (b. 1920)
- Andy Warhol, American artist, director, writer (b. 1928)
- Glenway Wescott, American novelist (b. 1901)
- February 24 – Jim Connors, American radio personality (b. 1940)
- February 25
- James Coco, American actor, the unemployed actor in Only When I Laugh, and Sancho Panza in Man of La Mancha (b. 1930)
- Elisabeth Coit, American architect (b. 1897)
- Florence Cayford, Labour politician in London (b. 1897)
- John Collin, English actor, Detective Sergeant Haggar in Z-Cars (b. 1931)
- Edgar Nixon, African-American civil rights leader (b. 1899)
- February 27 – Joan Greenwood, English actress (b. 1921)
- February 28 – Stephen Tennant, British aristocrat and playboy (b. 1906)
- March 1 – Freddie Green, American jazz musician (b. 1911)
- March 2 – Randolph Scott, American actor (b. 1898)
- March 3 – Danny Kaye, American singer, actor, and comedian (b. 1911)
- March 7 – Waldo Salt, American screenwriter (b. 1914)
- March 11 – Joe Gladwin, English actor (b. 1906)
- March 12 – Woody Hayes, football coach at Ohio State (b. 1913)
- March 13
- Bernhard Grzimek, German zoo director and zoologist (b. 1909)
- Gerald Moore, English pianist (b. 1899)
- March 15 – W. Sterling Cole, American politician, first Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (b. 1904)
- March 19 – Louis de Broglie, French physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1892)
- March 21
- Dean Paul Martin, American actor (b. 1951)
- Robert Preston, American actor (b. 1918)
- March 22 – Joan Shawlee, American actress (b. 1926)
- March 26
- Walter Abel, American actor (b. 1898)
- Georg Muche, German painter, printmaker, architect, author, and teacher (b. 1895)
- Eugen Jochum, German conductor (b. 1902)
- March 27 – Stane Kavčič, 6th Prime Minister of Slovenia (b. 1919)
- March 28
- Maria von Trapp, Austrian singer (b. 1905)
- Patrick Troughton, British actor (b. 1920)
- Alphonse Alley, Beninese military officer, former Head of State of Dahomey (b. 1930)
- April 1 – Henri Cochet, French tennis champion (b. 1901)
- April 2
- Wang Renmei, Chinese actress and singer (b. 1914)
- Buddy Rich, American jazz drummer (b. 1917)
- Trevor Hockey, Welsh footballer (b. 1943)
- April 3 – Tom Sestak, American football player (b. 1936)
- April 4 – C. L. Moore, American writer (b. 1911)
- April 5 – Leabua Jonathan, 2nd Prime Minister of Lesotho (b. 1914)
- April 11
- Erskine Caldwell, American writer (b. 1903)
- Kent Taylor, American actor (b. 1907)
- April 13 – Dennis Allen (b. 1951), Australian criminal and drug dealer, eldest son of Kath Pettingill
- April 15 – Masatoshi Nakayama, Japanese Karate Master (b. 1913)
- April 17
- Carlton Barrett, Jamaican reggae drummer (b. 1950)
- Cornelius Van Til, Christian philosopher, Reformed theologian, and presuppositional apologist (b. 1895)
- Dick Shawn, American actor (b. 1923)
- April 19
- Hugh Brannum, American actor (b. 1910)
- Milt Kahl, Animator for the Disney Studio (b. 1909)
- Antony Tudor, English dancer and choreographer (b. 1908)
- Antonio Quarantotto, Italian freestyle swimmer (b. 1897)
- Maxwell D. Taylor, American general and diplomat (b. 1901)
- April 24 – Josephine Bell, English physician and writer (b. 1897)
- April 26
- Bill Amos, American college football player and coach (b. 1898)
- John Ernest Silkin, British politician (b. 1923)
- April 28 – Ben Linder, American engineer (b. 1959)
- May 1 – Paul Geidel, longest serving American prison inmate (b. 1894)
- May 3 – Dalida, French singer (b. 1933)
- May 4
- Paul Butterfield, American musician (b. 1942)
- Cathryn Damon, American actress (b. 1930)
- May 6 – William J. Casey, American Central Intelligence Agency director (b. 1913)
- May 7 – Colin Blakely, Irish actor (b. 1930)
- May 8 – James Plimsoll, Australian public servant (b. 1917)
- May 9 – Thodoros Kefalopoulos, Greek actor (b. 1894)
- May 14 – Rita Hayworth, American actress (b. 1918)
- May 17 – Gunnar Myrdal, Swedish economist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1898)
- May 19 – James Tiptree, Jr., American author (b. 1915)
- May 21 – Alejandro Rey, Argentine actor (b. 1930)
- May 24 – Hermione Gingold, English actress (b. 1897)
- May 26 – Emiliana de Zubeldia, Spanish pianist and composer (b. 1888)
- May 27 – John Howard Northrop, American biochemist (b. 1891)
- May 29 – Charan Singh, 5th Prime Minister of India (b. 1902)
- June 1
- Errol Barrow, 1st Prime Minister of Barbados (b. 1920)
- Rashid Karami, 8-Time Prime Minister of Lebanon (b. 1921)
- June 2
- Sammy Kaye, American bandleader and songwriter (b. 1910)
- Andrés Segovia, Spanish guitarist (b. 1893)
- June 3 – Will Sampson, American actor (b. 1933)
- June 6 – Fulton Mackay, Scottish actor (b. 1922)
- June 9 – Madge Kennedy, American actress (b. 1891)
- June 10
- Elizabeth Hartman, American actress (suicide) (b. 1943)
- Gordon Fox Rule, Anglo-Brazilian First World War flying ace (b. 1898)
- June 11 – Ralph Guldahl, American golf champion (b. 1911)
- June 13
- Vera Caspary, American screenwriter, novelist, playwright (b. 1899)
- Geraldine Page, American actress (b. 1924)
- June 17 – Dick Howser, American baseball player and manager (b. 1936)
- June 20 – Salim Ali, Indian ornithologist and naturalist (b. 1896)
- June 22
- Fred Astaire, American actor, singer, and dancer (b. 1899)
- John Hewitt, Northern Irish poet (b. 1907)
- Joseph Meyer, American songwriter (b. 1894)
- Mow Pang Tzu, Republic of China air force general (b. 1904)
- June 24 – Jackie Gleason, American actor and comedian (b. 1916)
- June 26
- Oluf Berntsen, Danish fencer (b. 1891)
- Gerhard Wagner, German naval officer, and the last Rear Admiral of the Federal Navy (b. 1898)
- June 27 – Billy Snedden, Australian politician (b. 1926)
- June 30 – Federico Mompou, Spanish composer and pianist (b. 1893)
- July 2 – Michael Bennett, American theater director and choreographer (b. 1943)
- July 3 – Viola Dana, American actress (b. 1897)
- July 4
- Edward Addison, electrical engineering (b. 1898)
- Abdul Halim, Indonesian politician, 4th Prime Minister of Indonesia (b. 1911)
- July 8 – Gerardo Diego, Spanish poet (b. 1896)
- July 10 – John Hammond, American record producer (b. 1910)
- July 12 – Joseph Burns, Major League Baseball outfielder (b. 1889)
- July 15 – Alfie Bass, British actor (b. 1916)
- July 17
- Kristjan Palusalu, Estonian wrestler (b. 1908)
- Yujiro Ishihara, Japanese actor (b. 1934)
- July 20 – Richard Egan, American actor (b. 1921)
- July 22
- Jack Lescoulie, American actor (b. 1917)
- Don McMahon, American baseball player (b. 1930)
- July 26
- Kenneth Muse, American animator (b. 1910)
- Hugh Wheeler, English playwright and librettist (b. 1912)
- July 27 – Travis Jackson, American baseball player (New York Giants) and member of the MLB Hall of Fame (b. 1904)
- July 28 – Jack Renshaw, Australian politician, former Premier of New South Wales (b. 1909)
- July 31 – Joseph E. Levine, American film producer (b. 1905)
- August 1 – Pola Negri, Polish born actress (b. 1897)
- August 2 – Abu Sayeed Chowdhury, 2nd President of Bangladesh (b. 1921)
- August 4 – Ellen Liiger, Estonian actress (b. 1918)
- August 6
- Léon Noël, French diplomat, politician and historian (b. 1888)
- Ira C. Eaker, World War II United States Army Air Forces general (b. 1896)
- August 7
- Christina Capodice, Marketing extradoinare
- Camille Chamoun, 7th President of Lebanon (b. 1900)
- Nobusuke Kishi, Prime Minister of Japan (b. 1896)
- August 8 – Juan Antonio Yanes, Venezuelan professional baseball pioneer (b. 1902)
- August 9 – Terrence Michael Walsh, Australian singer, known as Johnny Dole (b. 1953)
- August 10
- Prince Yamashina Takehiko (b. 1898)
- Georgios Athanasiadis-Novas, Prime Minister of Greece (b. 1893)
- Edmund Germer, German electrical engineer and inventor (b. 1901)
- August 11 – Clara Peller, American actress (b. 1902)
- August 16 – Nick Vanos, American basketball player (b. 1963)
- August 17
- Rudolf Hess, German Nazi official (b. 1894)
- Clarence Brown, American film director (b. 1890)
- Carlos Drummond de Andrade, Brazilian poet (b. 1902)
- August 19
- Hayden Rorke, American actor (I Dream of Jeannie) (b. 1910)
- Bruno Vogel, German pacifist and writer. (b. 1898)
- Harold Sherman, American author, lecturer and psychical researcher. (b. 1898)
- August 24 – Bayard Rustin, American civil rights activist (b. 1912)
- August 26 – Georg Wittig, German chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1897)
- August 28 – John Huston, American film director, screenwriter, and actor (b. 1906)
- August 29 – Lee Marvin, American actor (b. 1924)
- September 1 – Gerhard Fieseler, German World War I flying ace, aerobatics champion, and aircraft designer and manufacturer (b. 1896)
- September 2 – Alfredo Oscar Saint Jean, President of Argentina (1982) (b. 1926)
- September 3 – Rusty Wescoatt, American actor (b. 1911)
- September 4
- Bill Bowes, British cricketer (b. 1908)
- Richard Marquand, Welsh film director (b. 1937)
- September 11
- Lorne Greene, Canadian actor (b. 1915)
- Peter Tosh, Jamaican singer and musician (b. 1944)
- September 12
- J. Lawton Collins, American general (b. 1896)
- John Qualen, Canadian actor (b. 1899)
- September 13 – Mervyn LeRoy, American film producer and director (b. 1900)
- September 15 – Trygve Dalseg, America Norwegian marketing agent (b. 1898)
- September 16 – Howard Moss, American poet, dramatist, and critic (b. 1922)
- September 17 – Harry Locke, British character actor (b. 1913)
- September 18 – Américo Tomás, 13th President of Portugal (b. 1894)
- September 19 – Einar Gerhardsen, former Prime Minister of Norway (b. 1897)
- September 20
- Michael Stewart, American playwright and librettist for the stage (b. 1924)
- Holly Glynn, former unidentified decedent (b. 1966)
- September 21 – Jaco Pastorius, American bassist (b. 1951)
- September 22
- Carman Maxwell, American animator and voice actor (b. 1902)
- Hákun Djurhuus, 4th Prime Minister of the Faroe Islands (b. 1908)
- Dan Rowan, American comedian (b. 1922)
- Hédi Váradi, Hungarian actress (b. 1929)
- September 23
- Bob Fosse, American theater choreographer and director (b. 1927)
- Erland Van Lidth De Jeude, Dutch-born wrestler, opera singer and actor (b. 1953)
- September 25
- Mary Astor, American actress (b. 1906)
- Harry Holtzman, American abstract artist (b. 1912)
- Emlyn Williams, British actor (b. 1905)
- September 29 – Henry Ford II, president of Ford Motor Company (b. 1917)
- September 30
- Alfred Bester, American author (b. 1913)
- Herbert Sobel, US Army officer, made famous by Band of Brothers (b. 1912)
- October 2
- Madeleine Carroll, British actress (b. 1906)
- Peter Medawar, Brazilian-born scientist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (b. 1915)
- October 3
- Jean Anouilh, French dramatist (b. 1910)
- Hans Gál, composer, teacher and author (b. 1890)
- Oskar Theodor, Israeli entomologist (b. 1898)
- Kalervo Palsa, Finnish artist (b. 1947)
- October 7 – Cedric Phatudi, Chief Minister of Lebowa bantustan (b. 1912)
- October 8
- Konstantinos Tsatsos, President of Greece (b. 1899)
- Spencer Gordon Bennet, American film producer (b. 1893)
- October 9
- Clare Boothe Luce, American playwright (b. 1903)
- William P. Murphy, American physician, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (b. 1892)
- October 12
- Alf Landon, American politician (b. 1887)
- Fahri Korutürk, Turkish diplomat, 6th President of Turkey (b. 1903)
- October 13
- Walter Houser Brattain, American physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1902)
- Kishore Kumar, Indian playback singer (b. 1929)
- October 15
- Thomas Sankara, 2-time President of Burkina Faso and 5th Prime Minister of Burkina Faso (b. 1949)
- Donald Wandrei, American writer (b. 1908)
- October 17 – Ruby Dandridge, African-American film and radio actress (b. 1900)
- October 19
- Jacqueline du Pré, British cellist (b. 1945)
- Hermann Lang, German race car driver (b. 1909)
- October 20 – Andrey Kolmogorov, Russian mathematician (b. 1903)
- October 22 – Lino Ventura, Italian actor (b. 1919)
- October 23 – John Wittig, Danish actor (b. 1921)
- October 24 – Kelvin Martin, New York criminal (b. 1964)
- October 28 – André Masson, French artist (b. 1896)
- October 29 – Woody Herman, American jazz musician (b. 1913)
- October 30 – Joseph Campbell, American mythologist, author (b. 1904)
- November 1 – René Lévesque, Canadian politician and premier of Quebec (b. 1922)
- November 5
- Eamonn Andrews, Television and Radio Presenter (b. 1922)
- Georges Franju, French filmmaker (b. 1912)
- November 6
- Zohar Argov, Israeli singer (b. 1955)
- Jean Rivier, French composer of classical music (b. 1896)
- November 7 – Arne Borg, Swedish Olympic swimmer (b. 1901)
- November 8 – Matilde Cantos, Spanish feminist (b. 1898)
- November 10
- Seyni Kountché, 2nd President of Niger (b. 1931)
- Jackie Vernon, American comic (b. 1924)
- November 16 – Zubir Said, Singaporean composer who composed Singapore's national anthem (b. 1907)
- November 21 – Ivan Jandl, Czech actor (b. 1937)
- November 24 – Anton Pieck, Dutch painter, artist and graphic artist (b. 1895)
- November 26 – Duncan Sandys, British politician (b. 1908)
- November 27 – Henri Fluchère, chairman of the Société Française Shakespeare and a notable literary critic (b. 1898)
- November 30 – James Baldwin, American writer (b. 1924)
- December 1
- James Baldwin, American novelist, essayist, playwright and poet (b. 1924)
- Punch Imlach, Canadian NHL coach (b. 1918)
- December 2
- Luis Federico Leloir, French-born chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1906)
- Yakov Borisovich Zel'dovich, Russian physicist (b. 1914)
- December 3 – Pierre Mollaret, American neurologist (b. 1898)
- December 4 – Rouben Mamoulian, Armenian-American film director (b. 1898)
- December 10 – Jascha Heifetz, Lithuanian-born violinist (b. 1901)
- December 13 – Josefina Passadori, Argentinian writer and poet (b. 1900)
- December 14 – Tim Dinsdale, British aeronautical engineer and Loch Ness Monster seeker (b. 1924)
- December 15 – Septima Poinsette Clark, American educator and civil rights activist (b. 1898)
- December 19 – Leo Jung, American rabbi (b. 1892)
- December 21
- Ralph Nelson, American actor (b. 1916)
- Robert Paige, American actor (b. 1911)
- Joe Sherman, Major League Baseball pitcher (b. 1890)
- December 22 – Alice Terry, American actress (b. 1899)
- December 23 – Harald Johnsson, Swedish politician (b. 1898)
- December 24 – Joop den Uyl, Dutch politician and journalist, Prime Minister of the Netherlands (1973–1977) (b. 1919), MGR, Indian actor and Chief Minister of the Tamil Nadu (1977–1987) (b. 1917)
- December 25 – Ruf Bonner, Soviet Jewish exilee (b. 1900)
- December 27 – Priscilla Dean, American actress (b. 1896)
- December 29
- Patrick Bissell, American dancer (b. 1957)
- Ellen Louise Mertz, Denmark's first female geologist (b. 1896)
1987: Date unknown
- Lou Darvas, American artist and cartoonist (b. 1913)
- John Pierotti, American cartoonist (b. 1911)
- Huang Yao, Chinese artist (b. 1917)
- Syd Hartley, English professional association football player (b. 1914)
- Otto Klemperer, German physicist (b. 1899)
1987: In fiction
The following are references to year 1987 in fiction:
- 13 Going on 30 (2004): The scenes where Jenna is thirteen take place in New Jersey on May 26, 1987.
- American Psycho (2000): According to director Mary Harron on the DVD commentary, the film is set around the end of 1987. Patrick Bateman is seen reading Zagat's Survey of this year as well.
- Fargo (1996): The film takes place in Minnesota, 1987
- Adventureland (2009): The film takes place in Pittsburgh, summer 1987
- Romy and Michele's High School Reunion (1997): The year that Romy and Michele had their high school prom and graduated takes place in Tucson, Arizona in 1987
- Precious: Based on the Novel 'Push' by Sapphire (2009): The film takes place in Harlem, New York 1987.
- DodgeBall: A True Underdog Story (2004): There is a picture of a fat White Goodman with the caption "White Goodman – 1987" on it.
- Rock of Ages (2012): The film takes place in Los Angeles 1987
- Dirty Girl The film takes place in Oklahoma 1987
- McFarland, USA (2015) The film takes place in McFarland, California 1987 based on a true story.
- Chasing Mavericks (2012) The scene where Jay is 8 years old takes place in Santa Cruz, California 1987
- The Wolf of Wall Street (2013 film) The scene at the start with Jordan Belfort takes place in New York City 1987
- Buck Rogers in the 25th Century (1979): NASA launches the last of America's deep-space probes, the Space Shuttle Ranger 3, which is piloted by Captain William "Buck" Rogers.
- Set in 1987: the Doctor Who episode "Father's Day" (2005) takes place on November 7.
- Space: 1999 episode "The Rules of Luton" we learn that a world war, likely World War III, began sometime in 1987. It was described as The war to end all wars.
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends episode "Bye Bye Nerdy", Bloo insists that Mac purchased something from a store named "1987 Store", however, the plan backfires.
1987: Video games
- Five Nights at Freddy's 2 (2015): The game takes place in 1987.
- Team Fortress 2 (2007): The Scout died at 1987.
The following games were released in 1987 –
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (Jan 14) : Made by Nintendo.
- Final Fantasy (Dec 18) : Created by Hironobu Sakaguchi.
1987: Nobel Prizes
- Physics – J. Georg Bednorz, Karl Alexander Müller
- Chemistry – Donald J. Cram, Jean-Marie Lehn, Charles J. Pedersen
- Medicine – Susumu Tonegawa
- Literature – Joseph Brodsky
- Peace – Óscar Arias Sánchez
- Bank of Sweden Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel – Robert Solow
- "And Baby Makes Five Billion – U.N. Hails a Yugoslav Infant – NYTimes.com". July 12, 1987.
- "Accidental and fatal ejection over southern England [Archive] – PPRuNe Forums". pprune.org.
- "Russia's Demographic Decline Continues". prb.org.
- Fickenscher, Lisa. "The Bice empire comes back from the brink". News. Crains New York Business. Retrieved 29 September 2013.
1987 in other languages
Source of information: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. We're not responsible for the content of this article and your use of this information. Disclaimer
Using this page, you can quickly and easily search for the "1987
" related products in the best online stores. For your convenience the search term is already added to the search box. You can either make a search right now or modify the query somehow (for example, "1987 2018").
You can also change the category of required goods. The "Sale" category is selected right now, so the search will be done in the web stores offering 500 daily sales and special offers, 5 000 000 products related products and services. Thus, in just one click, you can check the current prices, offers, discounts, available goods, etc. Also make sure to check the today's sales in the selected online stores listed below.
US Delivery, Shipping to the United States
The delivery of goods is carried out internationally and across the United States. The goods are shipped to all US cities and towns.
As usual, the goods related with "1987" in Alabama can be received in Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Decatur, Auburn, Madison, Florence, Gadsden, Vestavia Hills, Prattville, Phenix City, Alabaster, Bessemer, Enterprise, Opelika, Homewood, Northport, Anniston, Prichard, Athens. The shipping is also available in Daphne, Pelham, Oxford, Albertville, Selma, Mountain Brook, Trussville, Troy, Center Point, Helena, Hueytown, Talladega, Fairhope, Ozark, Alexander City, Cullman, Scottsboro, Millbrook, Foley, Hartselle, Fort Payne, Gardendale, Jasper, Saraland, Muscle Shoals, Eufaula, and so on.
And of course, the found goods by query "1987" in Alaska can be shipped to Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Wasilla, Kenai, Kodiak, Bethel, Palmer, Homer, Unalaska, Barrow, Soldotna, Valdez, Nome, Kotzebue, Seward, Wrangell, Dillingham, Cordova, North Pole, Houston, Craig, Hooper Bay, Akutan, and other cities.
And today the found goods by query "1987" in Arizona can be delivered to the following cities: Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Yuma, Avondale, Flagstaff, Goodyear, Lake Havasu City, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Sierra Vista, Maricopa, Oro Valley, Prescott, Bullhead City, Prescott Valley. And other cities and towns, such as Apache Junction, Marana, El Mirage, Kingman, Queen Creek, Florence, San Luis, Sahuarita, Fountain Hills, Nogales, Douglas, Eloy, Payson, Somerton, Paradise Valley, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Chino Valley, Show Low, Sedona, etc.
No doubt, any things related with "1987" in Arkansas can be received in Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Pine Bluff, Bentonville, Hot Springs, Benton, Texarkana, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Russellville, Bella Vista, West Memphis, Paragould, Cabot. And also in Searcy, Van Buren, El Dorado, Maumelle, Blytheville, Forrest City, Siloam Springs, Bryant, Harrison, Hot Springs Village, Mountain Home, Marion, Helena-West Helena, Camden, Magnolia, Arkadelphia, Malvern, Batesville, Hope...
As usual, any products related with "1987" in California can be bought in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Stockton, Chula Vista, Fremont, Irvine, San Bernardino, Modesto, Oxnard, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Glendale, Huntington Beach, Santa Clarita, Garden Grove. The delivery is also available in Santa Rosa, Oceanside, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Lancaster, Elk Grove, Palmdale, Corona, Salinas, Pomona, Torrance, Hayward, Escondido, Sunnyvale, Pasadena, Fullerton, Orange, Thousand Oaks, Visalia, Simi Valley, Concord, Roseville, Santa Clara, Vallejo, Victorville. And, of course, El Monte, Berkeley, Downey, Costa Mesa, Inglewood, Ventura, West Covina, Norwalk, Carlsbad, Fairfield, Richmond, Murrieta, Burbank, Antioch, Daly City, Temecula, Santa Maria, El Cajon, Rialto, San Mateo, Compton, Clovis, Jurupa Valley, South Gate, Vista, Mission Viejo. Delivery is also carried out in Vacaville, Carson, Hesperia, Redding, Santa Monica, Westminster, Santa Barbara, Chico, Whittier, Newport Beach, San Leandro, Hawthorne, San Marcos, Citrus Heights, Alhambra, Tracy, Livermore, Buena Park, Lakewood, Merced, Hemet, Chino, Menifee, Lake Forest, Napa. And other cities and towns, such as Redwood City, Bellflower, Indio, Tustin, Baldwin Park, Chino Hills, Mountain View, Alameda, Upland, Folsom, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Lynwood, Union City, Apple Valley, Redlands, Turlock, Perris, Manteca, Milpitas, Redondo Beach, Davis, Camarillo, Yuba City. The delivery is also available in Rancho Cordova, Palo Alto, Yorba Linda, Walnut Creek, South San Francisco, San Clemente, Pittsburg, Laguna Niguel, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Lodi, Madera, Monterey Park, La Habra, Santa Cruz, Encinitas, Tulare, Gardena, National City, Cupertino. You can also buy these goods in Huntington Park, Petaluma, San Rafael, La Mesa, Rocklin, Arcadia, Diamond Bar, Woodland, Fountain Valley, Porterville, Paramount, Hanford, Rosemead, Eastvale, Santee, Highland, Delano, Colton, Novato, Lake Elsinore, Brentwood, Yucaipa, Cathedral City, Watsonville, Placentia.
Today the goods by your query "1987" in Colorado can be purchased if you live in Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Arvada, Westminster, Pueblo, Centennial, Boulder, Greeley, Longmont, Loveland, Broomfield, Grand Junction, Castle Rock, Commerce City, Parker, Littleton, Northglenn, Brighton, Englewood. And, of course, Wheat Ridge, Fountain, Lafayette, Windsor, Erie, Evans, Golden, Louisville, Montrose, Durango, Cañon City, Greenwood Village, Sterling, Lone Tree, Johnstown, Superior, Fruita, Steamboat Springs, Federal Heights, Firestone, Fort Morgan, Frederick, Castle Pines, etc.
Naturally, the found goods by query "1987" in Connecticut can be sent to Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton and smaller towns.
As you know, the goods named "1987" in Delaware can be shipped to such cities as Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna, Milford, Seaford, Georgetown, Elsmere, New Castle, Millsboro, Laurel, Harrington, Camden, Clayton, Lewes, Milton, Selbyville, Bridgeville, Townsend, and so on.
Undoubtedly, the products by request "1987" in Florida can be received in such cities as Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, Cape Coral, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Gainesville, Coral Springs, Miami Gardens, Clearwater, Palm Bay, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, Lakeland, Davie, Miami Beach, Boca Raton. It is also available for the people living in Deltona, Plantation, Sunrise, Palm Coast, Largo, Deerfield Beach, Melbourne, Boynton Beach, Lauderhill, Fort Myers, Weston, Kissimmee, Homestead, Delray Beach, Tamarac, Daytona Beach, Wellington, North Miami, Jupiter, North Port, Coconut Creek, Port Orange, Sanford, Margate, Ocala, Sarasota, Pensacola, and other cities and towns.
Of course, the goods by request "1987" in Georgia can be delivered to Atlanta, Columbus, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Albany, Warner Robins, Alpharetta, Marietta, Valdosta, Smyrna, Dunwoody, Rome, East Point, Milton, Gainesville, Hinesville, Peachtree City, Newnan, Dalton, Douglasville, Kennesaw, LaGrange, Statesboro, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Stockbridge, Woodstock, Carrollton, Canton, Griffin, McDonough, Acworth, Pooler, Union City, and other cities and towns.
No need to say, the goods named "1987" in Hawaii can be shipped to such cities as Honolulu, East Honolulu, Pearl City, Hilo, Kailua, Waipahu, Kaneohe, Mililani Town, Kahului, Ewa Gentry, Mililani Mauka, Kihei, Makakilo, Wahiawa, Schofield Barracks, Wailuku, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Royal Kunia, Halawa, Waimalu, Waianae, Nanakuli, Kailua, Lahaina, Waipio, Hawaiian Paradise Park, Kapaa, and so on.
It goes without saying that the products related to the term "1987" in Idaho can be shipped to such cities as Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Caldwell, Coeur d'Alene, Twin Falls, Lewiston, Post Falls, Rexburg, Moscow, Eagle, Kuna, Ammon, Chubbuck, Hayden, Mountain Home, Blackfoot, Garden City, Jerome, Burley...
It goes without saying that the found goods by query "1987" in Illinois can be shipped to Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Champaign, Bloomington, Decatur, Evanston, Des Plaines, Berwyn, Wheaton, Belleville, Elmhurst, DeKalb, Moline, Urbana, Crystal Lake, Quincy, Rock Island, Park Ridge, Calumet City, Pekin, Danville, St. Charles, North Chicago, Galesburg, Chicago Heights, Granite City, Highland Park, Burbank, O'Fallon, Oak Forest, Alton, Kankakee, West Chicago, East St. Louis, McHenry, Batavia, Carbondale, Freeport, Belvidere, Collinsville, Harvey, Lockport, Woodstock...
It goes without saying that the found goods by query "1987" in Indiana can be received in Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Carmel, Fishers, Bloomington, Hammond, Gary, Lafayette, Muncie, Terre Haute, Kokomo, Noblesville, Anderson, Greenwood, Elkhart, Mishawaka, Lawrence, Jeffersonville, Columbus, Portage, New Albany, Richmond, Westfield, Valparaiso, Goshen, Michigan City, West Lafayette, Marion, East Chicago, Hobart, Crown Point, Franklin, La Porte, Greenfield, and other cities.
Of course, the goods named "1987" in Iowa can be bought in Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Iowa City, Waterloo, Council Bluffs, Ames, West Des Moines, Dubuque, Ankeny, Urbandale, Cedar Falls, Marion, Bettendorf, Marshalltown, Mason City, Clinton, Burlington, Ottumwa, Fort Dodge, Muscatine, Coralville, Johnston, North Liberty, Altoona, Newton, Indianola and smaller towns.
No need to say, the goods by your query "1987" in Kansas can be shipped to such cities as Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, Salina, Hutchinson, Leavenworth, Leawood, Dodge City, Garden City, Junction City, Emporia, Derby, Prairie Village, Hays, Liberal, Gardner, Pittsburg, Newton, Great Bend, McPherson, El Dorado, Ottawa, Winfield, Arkansas City, Andover, Lansing, Merriam, Haysville, Atchison, Parsons, and other cities.
And of course, the goods by request "1987" in Kentucky can be purchased if you live in Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond, Florence, Georgetown, Henderson, Elizabethtown, Nicholasville, Jeffersontown, Frankfort, Paducah, Independence, Radcliff, Ashland, Madisonville, Winchester, Erlanger, Murray, St. Matthews, Fort Thomas, Danville, Newport, Shively, Shelbyville, Glasgow, Berea, Bardstown, Shepherdsville, Somerset, Lyndon, Lawrenceburg, Middlesboro, Mayfield.
No doubt, the products by request "1987" in Louisiana can be sent to New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Kenner, Bossier City, Monroe, Alexandria, Houma, Marrero, New Iberia, Laplace, Slidell, Prairieville, Central, Terrytown, Ruston, Sulphur, Harvey, Hammond, Bayou Cane, Shenandoah, Natchitoches, Gretna, Chalmette, Opelousas, Estelle, Zachary, and so on.
As usual, the products related to the term "1987" in Maine can be sent to Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, Auburn, Biddeford, Sanford, Saco, Augusta, Westbrook, Waterville, Presque Isle, Brewer, Bath, Caribou, Ellsworth, Old Town, Rockland, Belfast, Gardiner, Calais, Hallowell, Eastport, and other cities.
Undoubtedly, the products by request "1987" in Maryland can be received in Baltimore, Frederick, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bowie, Hagerstown, Annapolis, College Park, Salisbury, Laurel, Greenbelt, Cumberland, Westminster, Hyattsville, Takoma Park, Easton, Elkton, Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, Cambridge, New Carrollton, Bel Air.
And the products by request "1987" in Massachusetts can be delivered to the following cities: Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Lynn, Fall River, Newton, Lawrence, Somerville, Framingham, Haverhill, Waltham, Malden, Brookline, Plymouth, Medford, Taunton, Chicopee, Weymouth, Revere, Peabody, Methuen, Barnstable, Pittsfield, Attleboro, Arlington, Everett, Salem, Westfield, Leominster, Fitchburg, Billerica, Holyoke, Beverly, Marlborough, Woburn, Amherst, Braintree, Shrewsbury, Chelsea, Dartmouth, Chelmsford, Andover, Natick, Randolph, Watertown and smaller towns.
Usually, any products related with "1987" in Michigan can be delivered to Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Dearborn, Livonia, Clinton, Canton, Westland, Troy, Farmington Hills, Macomb Township, Kalamazoo, Shelby, Wyoming, Southfield, Waterford, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Taylor, Saint Clair Shores, Pontiac, Dearborn Heights, Royal Oak, Novi, Ypsilanti, Battle Creek, Saginaw, Kentwood, East Lansing, Redford, Roseville, Georgetown, Portage, Chesterfield Township, Midland, Bloomfield Charter Township, Oakland County, Saginaw, Commerce, Meridian, Muskegon, Lincoln Park, Grand Blanc, Holland, Orion, Bay City, Independence Charter Township, and so on.
No doubt, the goods related with "1987" in Minnesota can be bought in Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester, Bloomington, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Woodbury, St. Cloud, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Coon Rapids, Blaine, Burnsville, Lakeville, Minnetonka, Apple Valley, Edina, St. Louis Park, Moorhead, Mankato, Maplewood, Shakopee, Richfield, Cottage Grove, Roseville, Inver Grove Heights, Andover, Brooklyn Center, Savage, Oakdale, Fridley, Winona, Shoreview, Ramsey, Owatonna, Chanhassen, Prior Lake, White Bear Lake, Chaska, Austin, Elk River, Champlin, Faribault, Rosemount, Crystal, Farmington, Hastings, New Brighton, and so on.
Of course, the products by request "1987" in Mississippi can be shipped to such cities as Jackson, Gulfport, Southaven, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Meridian, Tupelo, Greenville, Olive Branch, Horn Lake, Clinton, Pearl, Ridgeland, Starkville, Columbus, Vicksburg, Pascagoula, Clarksdale, Oxford, Laurel, Gautier, Ocean Springs, Madison, Brandon, Greenwood, Cleveland, Natchez, Long Beach, Corinth, Hernando, Moss Point, McComb, Canton, Carriere, Grenada, Brookhaven, Indianola, Yazoo City, West Point, Picayune, Petal.
It goes without saying that any products related with "1987" in Missouri can be delivered to Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Lee’s Summit, O’Fallon, St. Joseph, St. Charles, Blue Springs, St. Peters, Florissant, Joplin, Chesterfield, Jefferson City, Cape Girardeau, Oakville, Wildwood, University City, Ballwin, Raytown, Liberty, Wentzville, Mehlville, Kirkwood, Maryland Heights, Hazelwood, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Webster Groves, Sedalia, Ferguson, Arnold, Affton...
Normally, any things related with "1987" in Montana can be shipped to Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Kalispell, Havre, Anaconda, Miles City, Belgrade, Livingston, Laurel, Whitefish, Lewistown, Sidney and smaller towns.
Undoubtedly, any products related with "1987" in Nebraska can be delivered to the following cities: Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont, Hastings, Norfolk, North Platte, Papillion, Columbus, La Vista, Scottsbluff, South Sioux City, Beatrice, Lexington, and so on.
As always, the goods by your query "1987" in Nevada can be bought in Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, North Las Vegas, Sparks, Carson City, Fernley, Elko, Mesquite, Boulder City, Fallon, Winnemucca, West Wendover, Ely, Yerington, Carlin, Lovelock, Wells, Caliente, and so on.
Undoubtedly, the products related to the term "1987" in New Hampshire can be delivered to the following cities: Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, Dover, Rochester, Salem, Merrimack, Hudson, Londonderry, Keene, Bedford, Portsmouth, Goffstown, Laconia, Hampton, Milford, Durham, Exeter, Windham, Hooksett, Claremont, Lebanon, Pelham, Somersworth, Hanover, Amherst, Raymond, Conway, Berlin, and other cities and towns.
As usual, the products by request "1987" in New Jersey can be purchased if you live in Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Woodbridge, Lakewood, Toms River, Hamilton, Trenton, Clifton, Camden, Brick, Cherry Hill, Passaic, Middletown, Union City, Old Bridge, Gloucester Township, East Orange, Bayonne, Franklin, North Bergen, Vineland, Union, Piscataway, New Brunswick, Jackson, Wayne, Irvington, Parsippany-Troy Hills, Howell, Perth Amboy, Hoboken, Plainfield, West New York, Washington Township, East Brunswick, Bloomfield, West Orange, Evesham, Bridgewater, South Brunswick, Egg Harbor, Manchester, Hackensack, Sayreville, Mount Laurel, Berkeley, North Brunswick.
And today the goods by request "1987" in New Mexico can be received in Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Clovis, Hobbs, Alamogordo, Carlsbad, Gallup, Deming, Los Lunas, Chaparral, Sunland Park, Las Vegas, Portales, Los Alamos, North Valley, Artesia, Lovington, Silver City, Española, and other cities and towns.
As you know, the goods by your query "1987" in New York can be shipped to New York, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Schenectady, Utica, White Plains, Troy, Niagara Falls, Binghamton, Rome, Long Beach, Poughkeepsie, North Tonawanda, Jamestown, Ithaca, Elmira, Newburgh, Middletown, Auburn, Watertown, Glen Cove, Saratoga Springs, Kingston, Peekskill, Lockport, Plattsburgh, Cortland, Amsterdam, Oswego, Lackawanna, Cohoes, Rye, Gloversville, Beacon, Batavia, Tonawanda, Glens Falls, Olean, Oneonta, Geneva, Dunkirk, Fulton, Oneida, Corning, Ogdensburg, Canandaigua, Watervliet, and so on.
Normally, the products related to the term "1987" in North Carolina can be bought in Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Cary, Wilmington, High Point, Greenville, Asheville, Concord, Gastonia, Jacksonville, Chapel Hill, Rocky Mount, Huntersville, Burlington, Wilson, Kannapolis, Apex, Hickory, Wake Forest, Indian Trail, Mooresville, Goldsboro, Monroe, Salisbury, Holly Springs, Matthews, New Bern, Sanford, Cornelius, Garner, Thomasville, Statesville, Asheboro, Mint Hill, Fuquay-Varina, Morrisville, Kernersville, Lumberton, Kinston, Carrboro, Havelock, Shelby, Clemmons, Lexington, Clayton, Boone, and other cities.
It goes without saying that the goods related with "1987" in North Dakota can be received in such cities as Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot, West Fargo, Williston, Dickinson, Mandan, Jamestown, Wahpeton, Devils Lake, Watford City, Valley City, Grafton, Lincoln, Beulah, Rugby, Stanley, Horace, Casselton, New Town, Hazen, Bottineau, Lisbon, Carrington...
Normally, any things related with "1987" in Ohio can be shipped to such cities as Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain, Hamilton, Springfield, Kettering, Elyria, Lakewood, Cuyahoga Falls, Euclid, Middletown, Mansfield, Newark, Mentor, Cleveland Heights, Beavercreek, Strongsville, Fairfield, Dublin, Warren, Findlay, Lancaster, Lima, Huber Heights, Marion, Westerville, Reynoldsburg, Grove City, Stow, Delaware, Brunswick, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Westlake, North Olmsted, Fairborn, Massillon, Mason, North Royalton, Bowling Green, North Ridgeville, Kent, Garfield Heights, etc.
And of course, any things related with "1987" in Oklahoma can be sent to Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Owasso, Shawnee, Yukon, Ardmore, Ponca City, Bixby, Duncan, Del City, Jenks, Sapulpa, Mustang, Sand Springs, Bethany, Altus, Claremore, El Reno, McAlester, Ada, Durant, Tahlequah, Chickasha, Miami, Glenpool, Elk City, Woodward, Okmulgee, Choctaw, Weatherford, Guymon, Guthrie, Warr Acres, and other cities.
It goes without saying that the found goods by query "1987" in Oregon can be bought in Portland, Salem, Eugene, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend, Medford, Springfield, Corvallis, Albany, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Keizer, Grants Pass, Oregon City, McMinnville, Redmond, Tualatin, West Linn, Woodburn, Forest Grove, Newberg, Wilsonville, Roseburg, Klamath Falls, Ashland, Milwaukie, Sherwood, Happy Valley, Central Point, Canby, Hermiston, Pendleton, Troutdale, Lebanon, Coos Bay, The Dalles, Dallas, St. Helens, La Grande, Cornelius, Gladstone, Ontario, Sandy, Newport, Monmouth...
It goes without saying that the found goods by query "1987" in Pennsylvania can be received in such cities as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Scranton, Bethlehem, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Altoona, York, Wilkes-Barre, Chester, Williamsport, Easton, Lebanon, Hazleton, New Castle, Johnstown, McKeesport, Hermitage, Greensburg, Pottsville, Sharon, Butler, Washington, Meadville, New Kensington, Coatesville, St. Marys, Lower Burrell, Oil City, Nanticoke, Uniontown, and other cities.
And of course, the products by request "1987" in Rhode Island can be purchased if you live in Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence, Woonsocket, Coventry, Cumberland, North Providence, South Kingstown, West Warwick, Johnston, North Kingstown, Newport, Bristol, Westerly, Smithfield, Lincoln, Central Falls, Portsmouth, Barrington, Middletown, Burrillville, Narragansett, Tiverton, East Greenwich, North Smithfield, Warren, Scituate...
Usually, any things related with "1987" in South Carolina can be purchased if you live in Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Sumter, Hilton Head Island, Spartanburg, Florence, Goose Creek, Aiken, Myrtle Beach, Anderson, Greer, Mauldin, Greenwood, North Augusta, Easley, Simpsonville, Hanahan, Lexington, Conway, West Columbia, North Myrtle Beach, Clemson, Orangeburg, Cayce, Bluffton, Beaufort, Gaffney, Irmo, Fort Mill, Port Royal, Forest Acres, Newberry.
Normally, the goods related with "1987" in South Dakota can be delivered to the following cities: Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown, Mitchell, Yankton, Pierre, Huron, Spearfish, Vermillion, and other cities.
As always, the found goods by query "1987" in Tennessee can be delivered to Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Jackson, Johnson City, Bartlett, Hendersonville, Kingsport, Collierville, Smyrna, Cleveland, Brentwood, Germantown, Columbia, Spring Hill, La Vergne, Gallatin, Cookeville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Morristown, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Bristol, Farragut, Shelbyville, East Ridge, Tullahoma and smaller towns.
And the goods by request "1987" in Texas can be shipped to such cities as Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, McKinney, Frisco, Pasadena, Mesquite, Killeen, McAllen, Carrollton, Midland, Waco, Denton, Abilene, Odessa, Beaumont, Round Rock, The Woodlands, Richardson, Pearland, College Station, Wichita Falls, Lewisville, Tyler, San Angelo, League City, Allen, Sugar Land, Edinburg, Mission, Longview, Bryan, Pharr, Baytown, Missouri City, Temple, Flower Mound, New Braunfels, North Richland Hills, Conroe, Victoria, Cedar Park, Harlingen, Atascocita, Mansfield, Georgetown, San Marcos, Rowlett, Pflugerville, Port Arthur, Spring, Euless, DeSoto, Grapevine, Galveston, etc.
As always, any products related with "1987" in Utah can be received in such cities as Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, Orem, Sandy, Ogden, St. George, Layton, Taylorsville, South Jordan, Logan, Lehi, Murray, Bountiful, Draper, Riverton, Roy, Spanish Fork, Pleasant Grove, Cottonwood Heights, Tooele, Springville, Cedar City, Midvale. The shipping is also available in Kaysville, Holladay, American Fork, Clearfield, Syracuse, South Salt Lake, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Clinton, Washington, Payson, Farmington, Brigham City, Saratoga Springs, North Ogden, South Ogden, North Salt Lake, Highland, Centerville, Hurricane, Heber City, West Haven, Lindon and smaller towns.
Of course, the goods related with "1987" in Vermont can be delivered to Burlington, South Burlington, Rutland, Barre, Montpelier, Winooski, St. Albans, Newport, Vergennes.
Naturally, the products by request "1987" in Virginia can be delivered to the following cities: Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria, Hampton, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Danville, Manassas, Petersburg, Fredericksburg, Winchester, Salem, Staunton, Fairfax, Hopewell, Waynesboro, Colonial Heights, Radford, Bristol, Manassas Park, Williamsburg, Falls Church, Martinsville, Poquoson and smaller towns.
No doubt, the found goods by query "1987" in Washington can be shipped to such cities as Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton, Federal Way, Yakima, Spokane Valley, Kirkland, Bellingham, Kennewick, Auburn, Pasco, Marysville, Lakewood, Redmond, Shoreline, Richland, Sammamish, Burien, Olympia, Lacey. And also in Edmonds, Puyallup, Bremerton, Lynnwood, Bothell, Longview, Issaquah, Wenatchee, Mount Vernon, University Place, Walla Walla, Pullman, Des Moines, Lake Stevens, SeaTac, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Bainbridge Island, Oak Harbor, Kenmore, Moses Lake, Camas, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Tukwila and smaller towns.
Of course, any products related with "1987" in West Virginia can be delivered to the following cities: Charleston, Huntington, Morgantown, Parkersburg, Wheeling, Weirton, Fairmont, Martinsburg, Beckley, Clarksburg, South Charleston, St. Albans, Vienna, Bluefield.
Of course, the goods named "1987" in Wisconsin can be received in Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine, Appleton, Waukesha, Oshkosh, Eau Claire, Janesville, West Allis, La Crosse, Sheboygan, Wauwatosa, Fond du Lac, New Berlin, Wausau. As well as in Brookfield, Beloit, Greenfield, Franklin, Oak Creek, Manitowoc, West Bend, Sun Prairie, Superior, Stevens Point, Neenah, Fitchburg, Muskego, Watertown, De Pere, Mequon, South Milwaukee, Marshfield, and other cities and towns.
Of course, the products related to the term "1987" in Wyoming can be delivered to the following cities: Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs, Sheridan, Green River, Evanston, Riverton, Jackson, Cody, Rawlins, Lander, Torrington, Powell, Douglas, Worland...
Canada Delivery, Shipping to Canada
Usually, the goods by request "1987" in Canada can be received in such cities as Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Brampton, Hamilton, Quebec City, Surrey, Laval, Halifax, London, Markham, Vaughan, Gatineau, Longueuil, Burnaby, Saskatoon, Kitchener, Windsor, Regina, Richmond, Richmond Hill.
And, of course, Oakville, Burlington, Greater Sudbury, Sherbrooke, Oshawa, Saguenay, Lévis, Barrie, Abbotsford, St. Catharines, Trois-Rivières, Cambridge, Coquitlam, Kingston, Whitby, Guelph, Kelowna, Saanich, Ajax, Thunder Bay, Terrebonne, St. John's, Langley, Chatham-Kent, Delta.
It is also available for the people living in Waterloo, Cape Breton, Brantford, Strathcona County, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Red Deer, Pickering, Kamloops, Clarington, North Vancouver, Milton, Nanaimo, Lethbridge, Niagara Falls, Repentigny, Victoria, Newmarket, Brossard, Peterborough, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Sault Ste. Marie, Kawartha Lakes, Sarnia, Prince George.
And, of course, Drummondville, Saint John, Moncton, Saint-Jérôme, New Westminster, Wood Buffalo, Granby, Norfolk County, St. Albert, Medicine Hat, Caledon, Halton Hills, Port Coquitlam, Fredericton, Grande Prairie, North Bay, Blainville, Saint-Hyacinthe, Aurora, Welland, Shawinigan, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Belleville, North Vancouver, and other cities.
Generally, the goods by your query "1987" can be shipped to any place in Canada, including Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
UK Delivery, Shipping to the United Kingdom
Of course, any products related with "1987" in the United Kingdom can be delivered to the following cities: London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Wakefield, Cardiff, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Sunderland, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Brighton, Hull, Plymouth, Stoke-on-Trent.
Delivery is also carried out in Wolverhampton, Derby, Swansea, Southampton, Salford, Aberdeen, Westminster, Portsmouth, York, Peterborough, Dundee, Lancaster, Oxford, Newport, Preston, St Albans, Norwich, Chester, Cambridge, Salisbury, Exeter, Gloucester. Delivery is also carried out in Lisburn, Chichester, Winchester, Londonderry, Carlisle, Worcester, Bath, Durham, Lincoln, Hereford, Armagh, Inverness, Stirling, Canterbury, Lichfield, Newry, Ripon, Bangor, Truro, Ely, Wells, St. Davids, and so on.
Generally, the goods by your query "1987" can be shipped to any place in the UK, including England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Ireland Delivery, Shipping to Ireland
Usually, the products by request "1987" in Ireland can be shipped to such cities as Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Drogheda, Dundalk, Swords, Bray, Navan, Ennis, Kilkenny, Tralee, Carlow, Newbridge, Naas, Athlone, Portlaoise, Mullingar, Wexford, Balbriggan, Letterkenny, Celbridge, Sligo. The delivery is also available in Clonmel, Greystones, Malahide, Leixlip, Carrigaline, Tullamore, Killarney, Arklow, Maynooth, Cobh, Castlebar, Midleton, Mallow, Ashbourne, Ballina, Laytown-Bettystown-Mornington, Enniscorthy, Wicklow, Tramore, Cavan, and so on.
Actually, any things related with "1987" can be shipped to any place in Ireland, including Leinster, Ulster, Munster, and Connacht.
Australia Delivery, Shipping to Australia
Naturally, any products related with "1987" in Australia can be received in such cities as Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Newcastle, Maitland, Canberra, Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns, Darwin, Toowoomba, Ballarat, Bendigo, Albury, Wodonga, Launceston, Mackay.
And also in Rockhampton, Bunbury, Bundaberg, Coffs Harbour, Wagga Wagga, Hervey Bay, Mildura, Wentworth, Shepparton, Mooroopna, Gladstone, Tannum Sands, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Traralgon, Morwell, Orange, Geraldton, Bowral, Mittagong, Dubbo, Busselton, Bathurst, Nowra, Bomaderry, Warrnambool, Albany, Warragul, Drouin, Kalgoorlie, Boulder, Devonport and smaller towns.
Actually, the products related to the term "1987" can be shipped to any place in Australia, including New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, and Northern Territory.
New Zealand Delivery, Shipping to New Zealand
Normally, the goods by request "1987" in New Zealand can be delivered to Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier-Hastings, Dunedin, Lower Hutt, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui, Gisborne, Porirua, Invercargill, Nelson, Upper Hutt, Gisborne, Blenheim, Pukekohe, Timaru, Taupo, and other cities.
Generally, the found goods by query "1987" can be shipped to any place in New Zealand, including North Island, South Island, Waiheke Island, and smaller islands.
As always,the goods by requestcan be sent toIt's also available for those who live in and smaller towns.
In other words,
Abkhazia: Gagra, Gudauta, Lake Ritsa, New Athos, Ochamchire, Pitsunda, Sukhumi, Tsandryphsh, etc.
Afghanistan: Herat, Jalalabad, Kabul, Kandahar, Kunduz, Mazar-i-Sharif, Taloqan, etc.
Albania: Berat, Butrint, Dhërmi, Durrës, Gjirokastër, Himarë, Korçë, Pogradec, Qeparo, Sarandë, Shkodër, Tirana, Velipojë, Vlorë, etc.
Algeria: Algiers, Oran, etc.
American Virgin Islands: Charlotte Amalie, etc.
Andorra: Andorra la Vella, Arinsal, El Pas de la Casa, Encamp, Grandvalira, Ordino, Pal, Soldeu, Vallnord, etc.
Angola: Benguela, Luanda, etc.
Anguilla: The Valley, West End, etc.
Antigua and Barbuda: Jolly Harbour, Saint John’s, etc.
Argentina: Buenos Aires, Capilla del Monte, Colón, Córdoba, El Calafate, La Plata, Los Glaciares, Mar del Plata, Mendoza, Mina Clavero, Pinamar, Puerto Iguazú, Puerto Madryn, Rosario, Río Cuarto, Río Grande, Salta, San Carlos de Bariloche, San Martín de los Andes, San Miguel de Tucumán, San Rafael, Santa Rosa de Calamuchita, Tandil, Tierra del Fuego, Ushuaia, Villa Carlos Paz, Villa General Belgrano, Villa Gesell, Villa La Angostura, Villa de Merlo, etc.
Armenia: Dilijan, Etchmiadzin, Goris, Gyumri, Jermuk, Sevan, Stepanavan, Tsaghkadzor, Vagharshapat, Vanadzor, Yeghegnadzor, Yerevan, etc.
Aruba: Eagle Beach, Noord, Oranjestad, Palm Beach, Santa Cruz, Savaneta, etc.
Australia: Adelaide, Airlie Beach, Alice Springs, Bondi Beach, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Cairns, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Darwin, Daylesford, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef, Hervey Bay, Hobart, Hyams Beach, Jervis Bay, Launceston, Logan City, Mackay, Mandurah, Maroochydore, Melbourne, Mooloolaba, Mount Gambier, New South Wales, Newcastle, Noosa Heads, Northern Territory, Perth, Port Douglas, Queensland, Redland City, Rockhampton, South Australia, Surfers Paradise, Sydney, Tasmania, Toowoomba, Townsville, Ulladulla, Victor Harbor, Victoria, Western Australia, Wollongong, etc.
Austria: Abtenau, Alpbach, Austrian Alps, Bad Gastein, Bad Hofgastein, Bad Kleinkirchheim, Dürnstein, Flachau, Fugen, Graz, Hallstatt, Innsbruck, Ischgl, Kaprun, Kitzbühel, Klagenfurt, Klosterneuburg, Kufstein, Lech, Leogang, Lienz, Linz, Maria Alm, Mayrhofen, Neustift im Stubaital, Obergurgl, Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Saalfelden, Salzburg, Schladming, Seefeld, Serfaus, St. Anton, St. Johann im Pongau, Sölden, Tux, Tyrol, Vienna, Villach, Wachau, Wagrain, Zell am See, etc.
Azerbaijan: Baku, Ganja, Lankaran, Quba, Qusar, Shahdag, Sheki, Stepanakert, etc.
Bahamas: Andros, Eleuthera, Exuma, Freeport, Grand Bahama, Nassau, New Providence, Paradise Island, etc.
Bahrain: Manama, etc.
Bangladesh: Barisal, Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Dhaka, Khulna, Mymensingh, Narayanganj, Rajshahi, Sylhet, etc.
Barbados: Bridgetown, etc.
Belarus: Babruysk, Baranavichy, Białowieża Forest, Brest Belarus, Gomel, Grodno, Lahoysk, Maladzyechna, Minsk, Mogilev, Nesvizh, Pinsk, Silichi, Slonim, Vitebsk, etc.
Belgium: Antwerp, Ardennes, Blankenberge, Bouillon, Bruges, Brussels, Charleroi, De Haan, De Panne, Durbuy, Flanders, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Leuven, Liège, Namur, Nieuwpoort, Ostend, Spa, Ypres, Zeebrugge, etc.
Belize: Ambergris Caye, Belize City, Caye Caulker, Placencia, San Pedro, etc.
Benin: Cotonou, etc.
Bermuda: Hamilton, etc.
Bhutan: Paro, Thimphu, etc.
Bolivia: Cochabamba, El Alto, La Paz, Oruro, Quillacollo, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Sucre, Uyuni, etc.
Bosnia and Herzegovina: Banja Luka, Bihać, Jahorina, Medjugorje, Mostar, Neum, Sarajevo, Travnik, Trebinje, etc.
Botswana: Gaborone, Maun, etc.
Brazil: Amazon River, Amazonia, Angra dos Reis, Arraial do Cabo, Atlantic Forest, Balneário Camboriú, Belo Horizonte, Belém, Bombinhas, Brasília, Búzios, Cabo Frio, Camaçari, Campinas, Campos do Jordão, Caraguatatuba, Copacabana, Costa do Sauípe, Curitiba, Duque de Caxias, Fernando de Noronha, Florianópolis, Fortaleza, Foz do Iguaçu, Goiânia, Gramado, Guarujá, Guarulhos, Iguazu Falls, Ilha Grande, Ilhabela, Ilhéus, Ipanema, Itacaré, Maceió, Manaus, Morro de São Paulo, Natal, Niterói, Osasco, Ouro Preto, Paraty, Petrópolis, Porto Alegre, Porto Seguro, Praia do Forte, Recife, Ribeirão Preto, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Santos, São Gonçalo, São José dos Campos, São Luís, São Paulo, São Sebastião, Trancoso, Ubatuba, Vila do Abraão, etc.
British Virgin Islands: Tortola, etc.
Brunei: Bandar Seri Begawan, etc.
Bulgaria: Albena, Apriltsi, Arbanasi, Balchik, Bansko, Blagoevgrad, Borovets, Burgas, Byala, Chepelare, Chernomorets, Dobrinishte, Gabrovo, Golden Sands, Haskovo, Hisarya, Kavarna, Kazanlak, Kiten, Koprivshtitsa, Kranevo, Lovech, Lozenets, Nesebar, Obzor, Pamporovo, Pazardzhik, Pirin, Pleven, Plovdiv, Pomorie, Primorsko, Ravda, Razlog, Rila, Ruse, Saints Constantine and Helena, Samokov, Sandanski, Sapareva Banya, Shumen, Sliven, Smolyan, Sofia, Sozopol, Stara Zagora, Sunny Beach, Sveti Vlas, Targovishte, Tryavna, Tsarevo, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Velingrad, Vratsa, Yambol, etc.
Burkina Faso: Bobo-Dioulasso, Ouagadougou, etc.
Burundi: Bujumbura, etc.
Cambodia: Angkor, Battambang, Kampot, Kep, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, etc.
Cameroon: Bafoussam, Bamenda, Douala, Garoua, Kribi, Limbe, Maroua, Yaoundé, etc.
Canada: Alberta, Banff, Brampton, British Columbia, Burnaby, Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Gatineau, Halifax, Hamilton, Jasper, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kingston, Kitchener, Laval, London, Longueuil, Manitoba, Markham, Mississauga, Moncton, Mont-Tremblant, Montreal, Nanaimo, New Brunswick, Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Ottawa, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Regina, Richmond, Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Surrey, Toronto, Vancouver, Vaughan, Victoria, Whistler, Whitehorse, Windsor, Winnipeg, Yukon, etc.
Cape Verde: Boa Vista Cape Verde, Sal, etc.
Caribbean Netherlands:, etc.
Cayman Islands: George Town, Grand Cayman, West Bay, etc.
Central African Republic: Bangui, etc.
Chad: N'Djamena, etc.
Chile: Antofagasta, Arica, Atacama, Coquimbo, Easter Island, Hanga Roa, Iquique, La Serena, Patagonia, Pucón, Puerto Montt, Puerto Natales, Puerto Varas, Punta Arenas, San Pedro de Atacama, Santiago, Torres del Paine, Valdivia, Valparaíso, Villarrica, Viña del Mar, etc.
China: Anshun, Baishan, Baoding, Baoshan, Baotou, Beihai, Beijing, Binzhou, Changchun, Changsha, Changzhi, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dali, Dalian, Datong, Dengfeng, Diqing, Dongguan, Emeishan, Foshan, Great Wall of China, Guangdong, Guangzhou, Guilin, Guiyang, Hainan, Hangzhou, Harbin, Honghe, Huashan, Huizhou, Jiangmen, Jiangxi, Jiaxing, Jilin, Jinan, Jincheng, Jingdezhen, Jinzhong, Jiujiang, Jiuzhaigou, Kashgar, Kunming, Langfang, Lanzhou, Laoshan, Leshan, Lhasa, Lianyungang, Lijiang, Linfen, Linyi, Liuzhou, Luoyang, Lushan, Lüliang, Mianyang, Nanchang, Nanchong, Nanjing, Nanning, Nantong, Ngawa, Ningbo, Qiandongnan, Qingdao, Qingyuan, Qinhuangdao, Qufu, Qujing, Rizhao, Sanya, Shandong, Shanghai, Shangri-La, Shantou, Shanxi, Shaoguan, Shaolin, Shaoxing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shigatse, Shijiazhuang, Sichuan, Suzhou, Tai'an, Taiyuan, Taizhou Jiangsu, Tangshan, Tianjin, Tibet, Weifang, Weihai, Wuhan, Wulingyuan, Wutai, Wuxi, Xi'an, Xiamen, Xinzhou, Xishuangbanna, Ya'an, Yanbian, Yangtze, Yangzhou, Yantai, Yellow River, Yibin, Yinchuan, Yiwu, Yuncheng, Yunnan, Zhangjiajie, Zhanjiang, Zhejiang, Zhengzhou, Zhongshan, Zhongwei, Zhoushan, Zhuhai, Zunyi, Ürümqi, etc.
Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogotá, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, Medellín, Pereira, San Andrés, Santa Marta, Villa de Leyva, Villavicencio, etc.
Comoros: Moroni, etc.
Costa Rica: Alajuela, Jacó, La Fortuna, Manuel Antonio, Monteverde, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Puntarenas, Quepos, San José, Santa Teresa, Tamarindo, Tortuguero, etc.
Croatia: Baška Voda, Baška, Bibinje, Biograd na Moru, Bol, Brač, Brela, Cavtat, Cres, Dalmatia, Dubrovnik, Fažana, Hvar, Istria, Ičići, Karlovac, Kolocep, Korčula, Kožino, Krk, Kukljica, Lopud, Lovran, Lošinj, Makarska, Mali Lošinj, Malinska, Medulin, Mlini, Nin, Novi Vinodolski, Novigrad, Omiš, Opatija, Orebić, Pag, Pakoštane, Petrčane, Podstrana, Poreč, Povljana, Privlaka, Pula, Rab, Rabac, Rijeka, Rovinj, Slavonski Brod, Split, Stari Grad, Starigrad, Sukošan, Supetar, Sveti Filip i Jakov, Trogir, Tučepi, Umag, Vir, Vrsar, Zadar, Zagreb, Čiovo, Šibenik, Šipan, etc.
Cuba: Baracoa, Camagüey, Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Cayo Santa María, Cienfuegos, Guantánamo, Havana, Holguín, Pinar del Río, Remedios Cuba, Sancti Spíritus, Santa Clara Cuba, Santiago de Cuba, Trinidad, Varadero, Viñales, etc.
Curaçao: Sint Michiel, Westpunt, Willemstad, etc.
Cyprus: Ayia Napa, Coral Bay Cyprus, Famagusta, Kouklia, Kyrenia, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, Paphos, Paralimni, Peyia, Pissouri, Polis, Protaras, etc.
Czech Republic: Bohemia, Brno, Děčín, Františkovy Lázně, Frymburk, Frýdek-Místek, Harrachov, Hradec Králové, Jihlava, Karlovy Vary, Kladno, Krkonoše, Kutná Hora, Liberec, Lipno nad Vltavou, Marienbad, Mikulov, Mladá Boleslav, Mělník, Olomouc, Ostrava, Pardubice, Plzeň, Poděbrady, Prague, Teplice, Třeboň, Zlín, Znojmo, Ústí nad Labem, České Budějovice, Český Krumlov, Špindlerův Mlýn, Železná Ruda, etc.
Democratic Republic of the Congo: Kinshasa, etc.
Denmark: Aalborg, Aarhus, Billund, Copenhagen, Ebeltoft, Esbjerg, Frederikshavn, Greenland, Helsingør, Herning, Hirtshals, Hjørring, Holstebro, Ilulissat, Jutland, Kerteminde, Nuuk, Odense, Ringkøbing, Silkeborg, Skagen, Skive, Sønderborg, Vejle, Viborg, etc.
Djibouti: Djibouti City, etc.
Dominican Republic: Boca Chica, Bávaro, Cabarete, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Santiago de los Caballeros, Santo Domingo, Sosúa, etc.
East Timor: Dili, etc.
Ecuador: Baños, Cuenca, Galápagos Islands, Guayaquil, Manta, Otavalo, Puerto Ayora, Puerto López, Quito, Salinas, etc.
Egypt: Abu Simbel, Al Qusair, Alexandria, Aswan, Cairo, Dahab, El Alamein, El Gouna, El Hadaba, Faiyum, Giza, Hurghada, Luxor, Marsa Alam, Mersa Matruh, Naama Bay, Nabq Bay, Nile, Nuweiba, Port Said, Red Sea, Safaga, Sahl Hasheesh, Scharm asch-Schaich, Sharks Bay, Sinai, Suez, Taba, Valley of the Kings, etc.
El Salvador: La Libertad, San Salvador, etc.
Equatorial Guinea: Malabo, etc.
Eritrea: Asmara, etc.
Estonia: Haapsalu, Kuressaare, Narva, Pärnu, Saaremaa, Tallinn, Tartu, etc.
Ethiopia: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Gondar, etc.
Falkland Islands: Stanley, etc.
Faroe Islands: Sørvágur, Tórshavn, etc.
Fiji: Nadi, Suva, Viti Levu Island, etc.
Finland: Espoo, Helsinki, Imatra, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Jämsä, Kotka, Kuopio, Kuusamo, Lahti, Lapland, Lappeenranta, Levi, Mariehamn, Mikkeli, Moomin World, Naantali, Nilsiä, Oulu, Pori, Porvoo, Pyhätunturi, Rovaniemi, Rukatunturi, Saariselkä, Saimaa, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa, Vantaa, Vuokatti, Åland Islands, etc.
France: Aix-en-Provence, Ajaccio, Alsace, Angers, Annecy, Antibes, Aquitaine, Arles, Auch, Auvergne, Avignon, Avoriaz, Bayonne, Beaune, Besançon, Biarritz, Bonifacio, Bordeaux, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Briançon, Brittany, Burgundy, Cabourg, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Calais, Calvi, Canet-en-Roussillon, Cannes, Carcassonne, Cassis, Cavalaire-sur-Mer, Chambéry, Chamonix, Clermont-Ferrand, Colmar, Corsica, Courchevel, Deauville, Dijon, Dunkirk, French Alps, French Riviera, Fréjus, Grenoble, Grimaud, Honfleur, Hyères, La Ciotat, La Plagne, La Roche-sur-Yon, La Rochelle, La Tranche-sur-Mer, Le Grau-du-Roi, Le Havre, Le Lavandou, Le Mans, Le Puy-en-Velay, Les Arcs, Les Gets, Les Issambres, Les Menuires, Les Sables-d'Olonne, Lille, Limoges, Lourdes, Lyon, Mandelieu-la-Napoule, Marseille, Megève, Menton, Mont-Dore, Montpellier, Morzine, Méribel, Nantes, Narbonne, Nice, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Normandy, Nîmes, Paradiski, Paris, Pas-de-Calais, Perpignan, Portes du Soleil, Porto-Vecchio, Provence, Périgueux, Reims, Rhône-Alpes, Rouen, Royan, Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, Saint-Jean-de-Monts, Saint-Malo, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Saint-Raphaël, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Saint-Tropez, Sainte-Maxime, Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Saumur, Strasbourg, The Three Valleys, Tignes, Toulon, Toulouse, Tours, Trouville-sur-Mer, Val Thorens, Val-d'Isère, Vendée, Versailles, Vichy, Étretat, Île-de-France, etc.
French Guiana: Cayenne, Kourou, etc.
French Polynesia: Bora Bora, Mo'orea, Papeete, Tahiti, etc.
Gabon: Franceville, Libreville, Moanda, Port-Gentil, etc.
Gambia: Banjul, Serekunda, etc.
Georgia: Bakuriani, Batumi, Borjomi, Gori, Gudauri, Kobuleti, Kutaisi, Mestia, Mtskheta, Poti, Sighnaghi, Stepantsminda, Tbilisi, Telavi, Zugdidi, etc.
Germany: Aachen, Augsburg, Bad Birnbach, Bad Driburg, Bad Elster, Bad Ems, Bad Füssing, Bad Godesberg, Bad Harzburg, Bad Homburg, Bad Kissingen, Bad Kreuznach, Bad Mergentheim, Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler, Bad Reichenhall, Bad Salzuflen, Bad Schandau, Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg, Bamberg, Bavaria, Bayerisch Eisenstein, Berchtesgaden, Bergen auf Rügen, Berlin, Bernkastel-Kues, Bielefeld, Binz, Bochum, Bodenmais, Bonn, Bottrop, Brandenburg, Braunlage, Braunschweig, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Brilon, Chemnitz, Cochem, Cologne, Cuxhaven, Dortmund, Dresden, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Eisenach, Erfurt, Erlangen, Essen, Europa-Park, Flensburg, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Freudenstadt, Friedrichshafen, Fürth, Füssen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Gelsenkirchen, Glowe, Goslar, Görlitz, Göttingen, Hamburg, Hanover, Heide Park, Heidelberg, Heiligendamm, Heligoland, Hesse, Hinterzarten, Idar-Oberstein, Ingolstadt, Inzell, Karlsruhe, Kiel, Koblenz, Konstanz, Krefeld, Lake Constance, Lam, Leipzig, Lindau, Lower Saxony, Ludwigsburg, Lörrach, Lübeck, Magdeburg, Mainz, Mannheim, Marburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Medebach, Monschau, Munich, Mönchengladbach, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Münster, Neuschwanstein Castle, Neuss, Norddeich, Norden, Norderney, North Rhine-Westphalia, Nuremberg, Oberhausen, Oberstdorf, Oldenburg, Olsberg, Osnabrück, Paderborn, Pforzheim, Potsdam, Putbus, Quedlinburg, Rathen, Regensburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Rostock, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Ruhpolding, Rust, Rügen, Saarbrücken, Saarland, Sassnitz, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Schluchsee, Schmallenberg, Schwerin, Schönau am Königsee, Sindelfingen, Singen, Solingen, Soltau, Spandau, Speyer, Stralsund, Stuttgart, Sylt, Thuringia, Titisee-Neustadt, Travemünde, Trier, Ulm, Warnemünde, Weimar, Wernigerode, Westerland, Wiesbaden, Winterberg, Wolfsburg, Wuppertal, Würzburg, Xanten, Zingst, Zwiesel, Überlingen, etc.
Ghana: Accra, Ashaiman, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Kumasi, Sekondi-Takoradi, etc.
Greece: Acharavi, Aegina, Afantou, Afytos, Agios Gordios, Andros, Arkadia, Athens, Cephalonia, Chania, Chaniotis, Chios, Corfu, Corinth, Crete, Cyclades, Dassia, Delphi, Dodecanese, Faliraki, Halkidiki, Heraklion, Hersonissos, Hydra, Ialysos, Ionian Islands, Kalamata, Kalavryta, Kalymnos, Kardamaina, Karpathos, Kassandra, Kastoria, Katerini, Kavos, Kefalos, Kokkari, Kos, Kriopigi, Laganas, Lefkada, Lemnos, Lesbos, Lindos, Loutraki, Marathokampos, Meteora, Mithymna, Monemvasia, Mount Athos, Mykonos, Mytilene, Nafplio, Naxos, Neos Marmaras, Paleokastritsa, Parga, Patmos, Patras, Pefkochori, Pefkos, Peloponnese, Polychrono, Poros, Pythagoreio, Rethymno, Rhodes, Samos, Samothrace, Santorini, Sidari, Sithonia, Sparta, Spetses, Sporades, Syros, Thasos, Thessaloniki, Tingaki, Zakynthos, etc.
Guadeloupe: Saint-François, etc.
Guam: Tamuning, Tumon, etc.
Guatemala: Antigua Guatemala, etc.
Guinea: Conakry, etc.
Guinea-Bissau: Bissau, etc.
Guyana: Georgetown, etc.
Haiti: Cap-Haitien, Port-au-Prince, etc.
Honduras: Roatán, Tegucigalpa, etc.
Hong Kong: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, Mong Kok, New Territories, Repulse Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Wan Chai, etc.
Hungary: Balatonfüred, Budapest, Eger, Gyula, Hajdúszoboszló, Hévíz, Keszthely, Lake Balaton, Pécs, Siófok, Szeged, Székesfehérvár, Zalakaros, etc.
Iceland: Akureyri, Blue Lagoon, Borgarnes, Egilsstaðir, Garðabær, Hafnarfjörður, Hveragerði, Höfn, Keflavík, Kópavogur, Reykjavik, Selfoss, Vík í Mýrdal, Ísafjörður, etc.
India: Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Alappuzha, Allahabad, Amritsar, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Aurangabad, Ayodhya, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Darjeeling, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharamshala, Fatehpur Sikri, Gangtok, Goa, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hajipur, Hampi, Haridwar, Himachal Pradesh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnataka, Katra, Kerala, Khajuraho, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kozhikode, Ladakh, Leh, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madhya Pradesh, Madikeri, Madurai, Maharashtra, Malvan, Manali, Mangalore, Manipur, Mathura, Mount Abu, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nagpur, Nainital, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Odisha, Ooty, Pachmarhi, Pahalgam, Palakkad, Patna, Pollachi, Pune, Punjab, Puri, Pushkar, Raipur, Rajasthan, Ramnagar, Ratnagiri, Rishikesh, Sawai Madhopur, Shimla, Sikkim, Siliguri, Srinagar, Tamil Nadu, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirupati, Udaipur, Ujjain, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Varanasi, Varkala, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Bengal, etc.
Indonesia: Bali, Balikpapan, Bandung, Batu, Bintan, Bogor, Borobudur, Denpasar, Jakarta, Java, Jimbaran, Kalimantan, Kuta, Lombok, Makassar, Malang, Mataram, Medan, Nusa Dua, Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Sanur, Semarang, Seminyak, Sumatra, Surabaya, Surakarta, Ubud, Yogyakarta, etc.
Iran: Isfahan, Mashhad, Shiraz, Tehran, etc.
Iraq: Baghdad, Basra, Duhok, Erbil, Karbala, Sulaymaniyah, etc.
Ireland: Achill Island, Bray, Bundoran, Carlow, Clifden, Connemara, Cork, Dingle, Donegal, Doolin, Drogheda, Dublin, Dundalk, Ennis, Galway, Glendalough, Kenmare, Kilkenny, Killarney, Letterkenny, Limerick, Navan, Shannon, Swords, Tralee, Waterford, Westport, etc.
Isle of Man: Douglas, Port Erin, etc.
Israel: Acre, Amirim, Arad, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Bat Yam, Beersheba, Caesarea, Dead Sea, Eilat, Ein Bokek, Galilee, Golan Heights, Gush Dan, Had Nes, Haifa, Hermon, Herzliya, Jaffa, Jerusalem, Katzrin, Metula, Mitzpe Ramon, Nahariya, Nazareth, Netanya, Petah Tikva, Ramat Gan, Ramot, Rishon LeZion, Rosh Pinna, Safed, Sea of Galilee, Tel Aviv, Tiberias, Zikhron Ya'akov, etc.
Italy: Abano Terme, Abruzzo, Agrigento, Alassio, Alberobello, Alghero, Amalfi Coast, Ancona, Aosta Valley, Apulia, Arezzo, Arona, Arzachena, Asciano, Ascoli Piceno, Assisi, Asti, Bardolino, Bari, Basilicata, Baveno, Bellagio, Bellaria-Igea Marina, Benevento, Bergamo, Bologna, Bolzano, Bordighera, Bormio, Bracciano, Brescia, Breuil-Cervinia, Brindisi, Cagliari, Calabria, Campania, Canazei, Caorle, Capri, Carrara, Castelnuovo Berardenga, Castiglion Fiorentino, Castiglione d'Orcia, Castiglione del Lago, Castiglione della Pescaia, Catania, Cattolica, Cefalù, Cervia, Cesena, Cesenatico, Chianciano Terme, Chieti, Chioggia, Cinque Terre, Città della Pieve, Civitavecchia, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Cortona, Costa Smeralda, Courmayeur, Desenzano del Garda, Dolomites, Elba, Emilia-Romagna, Ercolano, Fabriano, Fano, Fasano, Fassa Valley, Ferrara, Finale Ligure, Fiumicino, Florence, Forte dei Marmi, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Gabicce Mare, Gaeta, Gallipoli, Genoa, Golfo Aranci, Greve in Chianti, Grosseto, Gubbio, Herculaneum, Imperia, Ischia, Italian Alps, Jesolo, L'Aquila, La Spezia, Lake Como, Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, Lampedusa, Lazio, Lazise, Lecco, Lerici, Lido di Jesolo, Lignano Sabbiadoro, Liguria, Livigno, Livorno, Lombardy, Lucca, Madonna di Campiglio, Malcesine, Manarola, Mantua, Maratea, Massa, Matera, Menaggio, Merano, Messina, Mestre, Milan, Milazzo, Misano Adriatico, Monopoli, Montalcino, Montecatini Terme, Montepulciano, Monterosso al Mare, Monza, Naples, Nardò, Novara, Olbia, Ortisei, Ostuni, Otranto, Padua, Palermo, Parma, Perugia, Pesaro, Pescara, Peschici, Peschiera del Garda, Piacenza, Piedmont, Pienza, Pisa, Pistoia, Pitigliano, Polignano a Mare, Pompeii, Pordenone, Porto Cervo, Porto Cesareo, Portoferraio, Portofino, Positano, Prato, Ragusa, Rapallo, Rapolano Terme, Ravenna, Riccione, Rimini, Riomaggiore, Riva del Garda, Rome, Salerno, San Casciano dei Bagni, San Gimignano, Sanremo, Sardinia, Savona, Sestriere, Sicily, Siena, Sinalunga, Siracusa, Sirmione, Sorrento, Sottomarina, Sperlonga, Stresa, Sëlva, Taormina, Taranto, Terracina, Tivoli, Torrita di Siena, Trani, Trapani, Trentino-Alto Adige, Trento, Treviso, Trieste, Tropea, Turin, Tuscany, Umbria, Urbino, Val Gardena, Veneto, Venice, Ventimiglia, Verbania, Vernazza, Verona, Vesuvius, Viareggio, Vicenza, Vieste, Viterbo, etc.
Ivory Coast: Abidjan, Assinie-Mafia, Bouaké, San-Pédro, Yamoussoukro, etc.
Jamaica: Kingston, Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, Runaway Bay, etc.
Japan: Atami, Chiba, Fujisawa, Fukuoka, Furano, Hakodate, Hakone, Hakuba, Hamamatsu, Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Ishigaki, Itō, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kanazawa, Karuizawa, Kashiwa, Kawasaki, Kitakyushu, Kobe, Kusatsu, Kutchan, Kyoto, Lake Suwa, Matsumoto, Miyakojima, Nagasaki, Nagoya, Naha, Nanjō, Nikkō, Okinawa, Onna, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Shizuoka, Takayama, Tokyo, Tsuyama, Yamanouchi, Yokohama, etc.
Jordan: Amman, Aqaba, Irbid, Jerash, Madaba, Petra, Sweimeh, Wadi Musa, Wadi Rum, Zarqa, etc.
Kazakhstan: Aktau, Aktobe, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Burabay, Karagandy, Kokshetau, Kostanay, Lake Balkhash, Oskemen, Pavlodar, Semey, Shymbulak, Shymkent, Taraz, etc.
Kenya: Kisumu, Lake Victoria, Masai Mara, Mombasa, Nairobi, Ukunda, etc.
Kiribati: South Tarawa, etc.
Kongo: Brazzaville, Pointe-Noire, etc.
Kosovo: Pristina, Prizren, etc.
Kuwait: Hawally, Kuwait City, Salmiya, etc.
Kyrgyzstan: Bishkek, Bosteri, Cholpon-Ata, Issyk Kul, Karakol, Osh, etc.
Laos: Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng, Vientiane, etc.
Latvia: Cēsis, Daugavpils, Jelgava, Jūrmala, Liepāja, Riga, Rēzekne, Sigulda, Ventspils, etc.
Lebanon: Baalbeck, Beirut, Byblos, Faraya, Jounieh, Mzaar Kfardebian, Tripoli, etc.
Lesotho: Maseru, etc.
Liberia: Monrovia, etc.
Libya: Benghazi, Tripoli, etc.
Liechtenstein: Schaan, Vaduz, etc.
Lithuania: Druskininkai, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Nida, Palanga, Panevėžys, Trakai, Vilnius, Šiauliai, Šventoji, etc.
Luxembourg: Differdange, Dudelange, Echternach, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg City, Vianden, etc.
Macedonia: Bitola, Mavrovo, Ohrid, Skopje, etc.
Madagascar: Antananarivo, etc.
Malawi: Blantyre, Lilongwe, etc.
Malaysia: Borneo, George Town, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Johor, Kedah, Kota Bharu, Kota Kinabalu, Kuah, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan, Kuching, Langkawi, Malacca, Penang, Putrajaya, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Shah Alam, etc.
Maldives: Kaafu Atoll, Malé, etc.
Mali: Bamako, etc.
Malta: Birżebbuġa, Buġibba, Gozo, Gżira, Mellieħa, Paceville, Pembroke, Qawra, Sliema, St. Julian's, St. Paul's Bay, Valletta, etc.
Martinique: Fort-de-France, La Trinité, Le Diamant, Les Trois-Îlets, Sainte-Luce, etc.
Mauritania: Nouakchott, etc.
Mauritius: Port Louis, etc.
Mexico: Acapulco, Akumal, Cabo San Lucas, Cancún, Chetumal, Chichen Itza, Chihuahua, Ciudad Juárez, Cozumel, Cuernavaca, Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Guaymas, Isla Mujeres, Ixtapa, Los Cabos, Manzanillo, Mazatlán, Monterrey, Mérida, Oaxaca, Playa del Carmen, Puebla, Puerto Aventuras, Puerto Escondido, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Peñasco, Puerto Vallarta, Querétaro, Riviera Maya, San Carlos, San Cristóbal de las Casas, San Francisco de Campeche, San Miguel de Allende, San Miguel de Cozumel, Teotihuacan, Tijuana, Toluca, Tulum, Zihuatanejo, etc.
Moldova: Bălți, Chișinău, Tiraspol, etc.
Monaco: Monte Carlo, etc.
Mongolia: Darkhan, Erdenet, Ulaanbaatar, etc.
Montenegro: Bar, Bečići, Bijela, Budva, Cetinje, Dobra Voda, Dobrota, Herceg Novi, Igalo, Kolašin, Kotor, Miločer, Nikšić, Perast, Petrovac, Podgorica, Prčanj, Sutomore, Sveti Stefan, Tivat, Ulcinj, Žabljak, etc.
Montserrat: Plymouth, etc.
Morocco: Agadir, Asilah, Casablanca, Chefchaouen, El Jadida, Essaouira, Fez, Marrakesh, Meknes, Merzouga, Mohammedia, Nador, Ouarzazate, Rabat, Tangier, Taroudant, Tinghir, Tétouan, etc.
Mozambique: Maputo, etc.
Myanmar: Mandalay, Naypyidaw, Nyaung Shwe, Yangon, etc.
Namibia: Rundu, Swakopmund, Walvis Bay, Windhoek, etc.
Nepal: Chitwan, Himalayas, Kathmandu, Lukla, Lumbini, Mount Everest, Nagarkot, Namche Bazaar, Patan, Pokhara, Tengboche, etc.
Netherlands: 's-Hertogenbosch, Alkmaar, Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Delft, Domburg, Dordrecht, Eindhoven, Groningen, Haarlem, Leiden, Maastricht, Nijmegen, Noordwijk, Rotterdam, Texel, The Hague, Utrecht, Valkenburg aan de Geul, Wijk aan Zee, Zandvoort, etc.
New Caledonia: Nouméa, etc.
New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gisborne, Hamilton, Hastings, Invercargill, Kaikoura, Lower Hutt, Napier, Nelson, New Plymouth, North Island, Palmerston North, Porirua, Queenstown, Rotorua, South Island, Taupo, Tauranga, Waiheke Island, Wanaka, Wellington, Whangarei, etc.
Nicaragua: Granada, Managua, etc.
Nigeria: Abuja, Benin City, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Ilorin, Jos, Kaduna, Lagos, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Uyo, etc.
Niue: Alofi, etc.
North Korea: Pyongyang, etc.
Northern Mariana Islands: Saipan, etc.
Norway: Arendal, Aurland, Beitostølen, Bergen, Bodø, Bærum, Fredrikstad, Gardermoen, Geilo, Geirangerfjord, Hardangerfjord, Hemsedal, Kirkenes, Kristiansand, Kristiansund, Larvik, Lillehammer, Lillestrøm, Lofoten, Narvik, Nordkapp, Nordland, Nærøyfjord, Oppdal, Oslo, Rana, Rauma, Røros, Sandnes, Sandvika, Sarpsborg, Sognefjord, Stavanger, Stryn, Svalbard, Svolvær, Tromsø, Trondheim, Vardø, Vestvågøy, Voss, Ålesund, etc.
Oman: Muscat, Nizwa, Salalah, Seeb, etc.
Pakistan: Bhurban, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, etc.
Palau: Koror, Peleliu, etc.
Palestine: Beit Sahour, Bethlehem, Hebron, Jenin, Jericho, Nablus, Ramallah, etc.
Panama: Bocas del Toro, etc.
Papua New Guinea: Port Moresby, etc.
Paraguay: Asunción, Ciudad Del Este, Encarnación, Panama City, etc.
Peru: Arequipa, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Cusco, Huancayo, Huanchaco, Huaraz, Ica, Iquitos, Lima, Machu Picchu, Máncora, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paracas, Pisco, Piura, Puerto Maldonado, Puno, Tacna, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Urubamba, etc.
Philippines: Angeles City, Antipolo, Bacolod, Bacoor, Baguio, Batangas, Bohol, Boracay, Cagayan de Oro, Calamba, Caloocan, Cebu, Coron, Dasmariñas, Davao, Dumaguete, El Nido, General Santos, Iloilo City, Kalibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Las Piñas, Luzon, Mactan, Makati, Mandaue, Manila, Marikina, Mindanao, Muntinlupa, Olongapo, Palawan, Panglao, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, Puerto Galera, Puerto Princesa, Quezon City, Tagaytay, Tagbilaran, Taguig, Valenzuela, Visayas, Zamboanga, etc.
Poland: Augustów, Białka Tatrzańska, Białowieża Forest, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bukowina Tatrzańska, Bydgoszcz, Ciechocinek, Częstochowa, Darłowo, Elbląg, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Giżycko, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Jastarnia, Jastrzębia Góra, Kalisz, Katowice, Kielce, Koszalin, Kołobrzeg, Kraków, Krynica Morska, Krynica-Zdrój, Lublin, Malbork, Mikołajki, Międzyzdroje, Mrągowo, Olsztyn, Opole, Oświęcim, Poznań, Puck, Płock, Radom, Rzeszów, Sopot, Stargard, Szczawnica, Szczecin, Szczyrk, Słubice, Tarnów, Toruń, Tricity, Ustka, Ustroń, Warsaw, Wisła, Wrocław, Władysławowo, Zakopane, Zielona Góra, Łeba, Łódź, Świnoujście, etc.
Portugal: Albufeira, Algarve, Aljezur, Almancil, Armação de Pêra, Azores, Braga, Cabanas de Tavira, Carvoeiro, Cascais, Castro Marim, Coimbra, Estoril, Faro, Figueira da Foz, Funchal, Fátima, Guimarães, Lagoa, Lagos, Lisbon, Loulé, Madeira, Monte Gordo, Nazaré, Olhão, Ponta Delgada, Portimão, Porto, Praia da Luz, Quarteira, Sesimbra, Silves, Sintra, Tavira, Vila Real de Santo António, Vila do Bispo, Vilamoura, Évora, etc.
Puerto Rico: Bayamón, Caguas, Carolina, Mayagüez, Ponce, San Juan, Vieques, etc.
Qatar: Doha, etc.
Romania: Bran, Brașov, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Constanța, Poiana Brașov, Sibiu, Sighișoara, Timișoara, Transylvania, etc.
Russia: Abakan, Abrau-Dyurso, Abzakovo, Adler, Altai Republic, Alupka, Alushta, Anadyr, Anapa, Angarsk, Apatity, Arkhangelsk, Arkhipo Osipovka, Arkhyz, Armavir, Astrakhan, Bakhchysarai, Balaklava, Balakovo, Balashikha, Baltic Sea, Barnaul, Belgorod, Belokurikha, Biysk, Black Sea, Blagoveshchensk, Bolshoy Utrish, Bratsk, Bryansk, Caucasian Mineral Waters, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Cherepovets, Cherkessk, Chita, Chornomorske, Crimea, Curonian Spit, Dagomys, Divnomorskoye, Dombay, Domodedovo, Dzerzhinsk, Dzhankhot, Dzhemete, Dzhubga, Elektrostal, Elista, Engels, Estosadok, Feodosia, Foros, Gaspra, Gatchina, Gelendzhik, Golden Ring, Golubitskaya, Gorky Gorod, Gornaya Karusel, Gorno-Altaysk, Goryachy Klyuch, Grozny, Gurzuf, Irkutsk, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Kabardinka, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kamchatka, Kamensk-Uralsky, Karelia, Kazan, Kemerovo, Kerch, Khabarovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Khibiny, Khimki, Khosta, Kirov, Kirovsk, Kislovodsk, Kizhi, Koktebel, Kolomna, Kolpino, Komsomolsk on Amur, Konakovo, Koreiz, Korobitsyno, Korolev, Kostroma, Krasnaya Polyana, Krasnodar Krai, Krasnodar, Krasnogorsk, Krasnoyarsk, Kudepsta, Kurgan, Kursk, Kyzyl, Lake Baikal, Lake Seliger, Lazarevskoye, Lipetsk, Listvyanka, Loo, Lyubertsy, Magadan, Magnitogorsk, Makhachkala, Massandra, Matsesta, Maykop, Miass, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow, Mount Elbrus, Murmansk, Murom, Mytishchi, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nakhodka, Nalchik, Naryan-Mar, Nebug, Nizhnekamsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Norilsk, Novokuznetsk, Novorossiysk, Novosibirsk, Novyi Svit, Novyy Urengoy, Obninsk, Odintsovo, Olginka, Omsk, Orenburg, Orsk, Oryol, Partenit, Penza, Pereslavl Zalessky, Perm, Pervouralsk, Petergof, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Petrozavodsk, Plyos, Podolsk, Popovka, Prielbrusye, Primorsko-Akhtarsk, Pskov, Pulkovo, Pushkin, Pushkino, Pyatigorsk, Repino, Rosa Khutor, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Rybachye, Rybinsk, Saint Petersburg, Sakhalin, Saky, Salekhard, Samara, Saransk, Saratov, Sea of Azov, Sergiyev Posad, Serpukhov, Sestroretsk, Sevastopol, Shakhty, Sheregesh, Sheremetyevo, Siberia, Simeiz, Simferopol, Smolensk, Sochi, Solovetsky Islands, Sortavala, Stary Oskol, Stavropol, Sterlitamak, Sudak, Sukko, Surgut, Suzdal, Svetlogorsk, Syktyvkar, Syzran, Taganrog, Taman, Tambov, Tarusa, Temryuk, Terskol, Tobolsk, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Torzhok, Tuapse, Tula, Tver, Tyumen, Ufa, Uglich, Ukhta, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Usinsk, Ussuriysk, Utes, Valaam, Valday, Vardane, Velikiye Luki, Veliky Novgorod, Veliky Ustyug, Vityazevo, Vladikavkaz, Vladimir, Vladivostok, Vnukovo International Airport, Volga, Volgodonsk, Volgograd, Vologda, Volzhskiy, Vorkuta, Voronezh, Vyborg, Yakhroma, Yakornaya Shchel, Yakutsk, Yalta, Yaroslavl, Yekaterinburg, Yelets, Yenisei, Yessentuki, Yevpatoria, Yeysk, Yoshkar-Ola, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Zavidovo, Zelenogradsk, Zheleznovodsk, Zhukovsky, Zvenigorod, etc.
Rwanda: Butare, Gisenyi, Kibuye, Kigali, etc.
Réunion: Saint-Denis, etc.
Saint Barthélemy: Gustavia, etc.
Saint Kitts and Nevis: Basseterre, etc.
Saint Lucia: Anse La Raye, Castries, Gros Islet, Soufrière, etc.
Saint Martin:, etc.
Saint Pierre and Miquelon: Saint Pierre, etc.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Kingstown, etc.
Samoa: Apia, etc.
San Marino: City of San Marino, etc.
Saudi Arabia: Abha, Al Khobar, Buraydah, Dammam, Jeddah, Jizan, Jubail, Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, Ta'if, Tabuk, Yanbu, etc.
Senegal: Dakar, etc.
Serbia: Belgrade, Kopaonik, Niš, Novi Sad, Palić, Stara Planina, Subotica, Zlatibor, etc.
Seychelles: La Digue, Mahé, Praslin, etc.
Sierra Leone: Freetown, etc.
Singapore: Changi, Sentosa, etc.
Sint Maarten:, etc.
Slovakia: Bratislava, Jasná, Košice, Liptov, Tatranská Lomnica, Vysoké Tatry, Štrbské Pleso, etc.
Slovenia: Bled, Bohinj, Bovec, Kranjska Gora, Ljubljana, Maribor, Piran, Portorož, Rogaška Slatina, etc.
Solomon Islands: Honiara, etc.
Somalia: Mogadishu, etc.
Somaliland: Hargeisa, etc.
South Africa: Ballito, Benoni, Bloemfontein, Boksburg, Cape Town, Drakensberg, Durban, East London, George, Johannesburg, Kempton Park, Kimberley, Knysna, Kruger National Park, Marloth Park, Mossel Bay, Nelspruit, Pietermaritzburg, Plettenberg Bay, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, Potchefstroom, Pretoria, Rustenburg, Sandton, Stellenbosch, Umhlanga, etc.
South Korea: Busan, Cheongju, Daegu, Daejeon, Gangneung, Gapyeong, Gwangju, Gwangyang, Gyeongju, Incheon, Jejudo, Jeonju, Pyeongchang, Seogwipo, Seoul, Sokcho, Suwon, Ulsan, Yangyang, Yeosu, etc.
Spain: A Coruña, Alcúdia, Algeciras, Alicante, Almería, Altea, Andalusia, Antequera, Aragon, Asturias, Ayamonte, Baiona, Balearic Islands, Barbate, Barcelona, Basque Country, Benalmádena, Benidorm, Benissa, Besalú, Bilbao, Blanes, Buñol, Cadaqués, Cala d'Or, Calella, Calonge, Calp, Calvià, Cambados, Cambrils, Canary Islands, Cangas de Onís, Cantabria, Cartagena, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, Chiclana de la Frontera, Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada, Costa del Maresme, Costa del Sol, Cádiz, Córdoba, Dénia, El Puerto de Santa María, Empuriabrava, Estepona, Figueres, Formentera, Fuerteventura, Galicia, Gijón, Girona, Gran Canaria, Granada, Ibiza, Jerez de la Frontera, L'Escala, L'Estartit, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, La Pineda, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Llançà, Lleida, Lloret de Mar, Madrid, Magaluf, Malgrat de Mar, Mallorca, Marbella, Maspalomas, Menorca, Mijas, Mojácar, Moraira, Murcia, Málaga, Navarre, Nerja, O Grove, Ourense, Oviedo, Palma Nova, Palma de Mallorca, Pals, Poio, Pollença, Pontevedra, PortAventura, Portonovo, Ronda, Roquetas de Mar, Roses, Salamanca, Salou, San Sebastian, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Santander, Santiago de Compostela, Santillana del Mar, Sanxenxo, Seville, Sidges, Sierra Nevada, Tarifa, Tarragona, Tenerife, Toledo, Torremolinos, Torrevieja, Torroella de Montgrí, Tossa de Mar, Valencia, Vigo, Vélez-Málaga, Xàbia, Zaragoza, etc.
Sri Lanka: Anuradhapura, Bentota, Beruwala, Colombo, Dambulla, Galle, Hikkaduwa, Jaffna, Kandy, Mirissa, Negombo, Nuwara Eliya, Sigiriya, Tangalle, Trincomalee, Unawatuna, Weligama, etc.
Sudan: Khartoum, Port Sudan, etc.
Suriname: Lelydorp, Nieuw Nickerie, Paramaribo, etc.
Swaziland: Lobamba, Mbabane, etc.
Sweden: Bohuslän, Borgholm, Borlänge, Borås, Dalarna, Eskilstuna, Falkenberg, Falun, Gothenburg, Gotland, Gävle, Halmstad, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Kalmar, Karlshamn, Karlskrona, Karlstad, Kiruna, Kristianstad, Lidingö, Linköping, Luleå, Lund, Malmö, Norrköping, Oskarshamn, Simrishamn, Solna, Stenungsund, Stockholm, Sundsvall, Södertälje, Trollhättan, Täby, Uddevalla, Umeå, Uppsala, Vimmerby, Visby, Västervik, Västerås, Växjö, Ystad, Ängelholm, Åre, Öland, Örebro, Östersund, etc.
Switzerland: Adelboden, Andermatt, Anzère, Arosa, Ascona, Basel, Bellinzona, Bern, Bettmeralp, Celerina, Château-d'Œx, Crans-Montana, Davos, Engadin, Engelberg, Falera, Flims, Fribourg, Geneva, Grindelwald, Gryon, Grächen, Gstaad, Haute-Nendaz, Interlaken, Jungfrau, Klosters, Laax, Lake Maggiore, Lausanne, Lauterbrunnen, Lenzerheide, Les Diablerets, Leukerbad, Leysin, Locarno, Lucerne, Lugano, Matterhorn, Meiringen, Montreux, Nendaz, Neuchâtel, Pontresina, Portes du Soleil, Riederalp, Saanen, Saas-Fee, Samnaun, Scuol, Sierre, Silvaplana, Sion, St. Gallen, St. Moritz, Swiss Alps, Ticino, Valais, Valbella, Verbier, Vevey, Veysonnaz, Villars-sur-Ollon, Vitznau, Wengen, Zermatt, Zug, Zürich, etc.
Syria: Aleppo, Damascus, Deir ez-Zor, Latakia, Palmyra, Tartus, etc.
Taiwan: Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Taipei, etc.
Tajikistan: Dushanbe, Isfara, Khujand, etc.
Tanzania: Dar es Salaam, Mount Kilimanjaro, Serengeti, Zanzibar, etc.
Thailand: Ayutthaya, Bangkok, Cha-Am, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Chonburi, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi, Karon, Khao Sok, Ko Chang, Ko Lanta, Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Krabi, Pai, Patong, Pattaya, Phi Phi Islands, Phuket, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Ranong, River Kwai, Udon Thani, etc.
Togo: Lomé, etc.
Tonga: Nukuʻalofa, Tunis, etc.
Trinidad and Tobago: Port of Spain, etc.
Tunisia: Djerba, Hammamet, Midoun, Monastir, Port El Kantaoui, Sousse, etc.
Turkey: Adana, Afyonkarahisar, Akyaka, Alacati, Alanya, Ankara, Antakya, Antalya, Assos, Avanos, Ayvalık, Beldibi, Belek, Bodrum, Bozcaada, Bursa, Büyükada, Cappadocia, Dalyan, Datça, Denizli, Didim, Edirne, Ephesus, Erzincan, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Fethiye, Gaziantep, Gebze, Göcek, Göreme, Göynük, Hierapolis, Istanbul, Kalkan, Kayseri, Kaş, Kemer, Konakli, Konya, Kuşadası, Kütahya, Lara, Mahmutlar, Manavgat, Manisa, Marmaris, Mersin, Muğla, Nevşehir, Olympos, Palandöken, Pamukkale, Prince Islands, Samsun, Sapanca, Sarigerme, Sarıkamış, Selimiye, Selçuk, Side, Tarsus, Tekirova, Trabzon, Troy, Turgutlu, Turgutreis, Turkish Riviera, Uludağ, Uçhisar, Uçhisar, Van, Yalova, Yalıkavak, Çamyuva, Çanakkale, Çeşme, Çıralı, Ölüdeniz, Ürgüp, İskenderun, İzmir, İzmit, İçmeler, Şanlıurfa, etc.
Turkmenistan: Ashgabat, Avaza, etc.
Turks and Caicos Islands: Cockburn Town, North Caicos, Pine Cay, Providenciales, etc.
Tuvalu: Funafuti, etc.
Uganda: Kampala, etc.
Ukraine: Berdiansk, Berehove, Bila Tserkva, Boryspil, Bukovel, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kamianets-Podilskyi, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Kiev, Koblevo, Kremenchuk, Kropyvnytskyi, Kryvyi Rih, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Mariupol, Melitopol, Mukachevo, Mykolaiv, Odessa, Poltava, Polyana, Rivne, Skhidnytsia, Slavske, Sumy, Ternopil, Truskavets, Uzhgorod, Vinnytsia, Yaremche, Yasinya, Zaporizhia, Zatoka, Zhytomyr, etc.
United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dibba, Dubai, Fujairah, Palm Jumeirah, Persian Gulf, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Sir Bani Yas Island, Umm al-Quwain, etc.
United Kingdom: Aberdeen, Bath, Belfast, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Bradford, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Channel Tunnel, Cheltenham, Chester, Cornwall, Coventry, Cumbria, Derry, Devon, Dorset, Dover, Eastbourne, Edinburgh, England, English Channel, Exeter, Folkestone, Fort William, Gatwick, Glasgow, Hampshire, Harrogate, Heathrow, Inverness, Isle of Wight, Kent, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Llandudno, London, Manchester, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Newquay, Northern Ireland, Norwich, Nottingham, Oban, Oxford, Paignton, Plymouth, Portmeirion, Portsmouth, Reading, Sandown, Scarborough, Scotland, Shanklin, Sheffield, Somerset, Southampton, St Albans, Stoke-on-Trent, Stonehenge, Sussex, Swansea, Torquay, Wales, Whitby, Windsor, Woking, York, etc.
United States: Akron, Alabama, Alaska, Albany, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Anaheim, Anchorage, Ann Arbor, Arizona, Arkansas, Arlington, Aspen, Atlanta, Aurora, Austin, Bakersfield, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Beaver Creek, Berkeley, Big Bear Lake, Billings, Biloxi, Birmingham, Boca Raton, Boise, Boston, Breckenridge, Brooklyn, Buffalo, California, Carlsbad, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Chandler, Charlotte, Chesapeake, Cheyenne, Chicago, Chula Vista, Cincinnati, Clearwater, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Columbus Georgia, Columbus, Connecticut, Corpus Christi, Costa Mesa, Cupertino, Dallas, Dana Point, Daytona Beach, Death Valley, Delaware, Delray Beach, Denver, Des Moines, Destin, Detroit, Durham, El Paso, Estes Park, Fargo, Fayetteville, Florida, Fontana, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Walton Beach, Fort Wayne, Fort Worth, Fremont, Fresno, Galveston, Garland, Georgia, Gilbert, Glendale, Grand Canyon, Grand Rapids, Grand Teton, Great Smoky Mountains, Greensboro, Gulfport, Hawaii, Henderson, Hialeah, Hollywood, Honolulu, Hot Springs, Houston, Huntington Beach, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Indianapolis, Iowa, Irving, Jackson Mississippi, Jackson Wyoming, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Juneau, Kansas City, Kansas, Kentucky, Key Largo, Key West, La Jolla, Laguna Beach, Lahaina, Lake Tahoe, Laredo, Las Vegas, Lexington, Lincoln, Little Rock, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Louisiana, Louisville, Lubbock, Madison, Maine, Malibu, Mammoth Lakes, Manhattan, Marathon, Maryland, Massachusetts, Memphis, Menlo Park, Mesa, Mexico City, Miami Beach, Miami, Michigan, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Moab, Modesto, Montana, Monterey, Montgomery, Moreno Valley, Mountain View, Myrtle Beach, Napa, Naples, Nashville, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New Orleans, New York City, New York, Newark, Newport Beach, Newport, Norfolk, North Carolina, North Dakota, North Las Vegas, Oakland, Ocean City, Oceanside, Ohio, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Omaha, Oregon, Orlando, Oxnard, Palm Coast, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Palo Alto, Panama City Beach, Park City, Pasadena, Pennsylvania, Pensacola, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Plano, Pompano Beach, Portland, Portland, Providence, Raleigh, Redwood City, Reno, Rhode Island, Richmond, Riverside, Rochester, Rocky Mountains, Sacramento, Saint Paul, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo, Sanibel, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Santa Fe, Santa Monica, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Savannah, Scottsdale, Seattle, Shreveport, Silicon Valley, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Lake Tahoe, Spokane, Springfield, Squaw Valley, St. Augustine, St. Louis, St. Petersburg, Steamboat Springs, Stockton, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunnyvale, Syracuse, Tacoma, Tallahassee, Tampa, Telluride, Tennessee, Texas, Thousand Oaks, Toledo, Tucson, Tulsa, Utah, Vail, Vermont, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Waikiki, Walnut Creek, Washington D.C., Washington, West Palm Beach, West Virginia, Wichita, Winston-Salem, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yellowstone, Yonkers, Yosemite, Zion, etc.
Uruguay: Colonia del Sacramento, La Barra, La Paloma, Maldonado, Montevideo, Piriápolis, Punta del Este, Salto, etc.
Uzbekistan: Bukhara, Fergana, Khiva, Kokand, Navoiy, Samarkand, Tashkent, Urgench, etc.
Vanuatu: Port Vila, etc.
Venezuela: Caracas, Isla Margarita, Maracaibo, Porlamar, etc.
Vietnam: Cát Bà Island, Cần Thơ, Da Lat, Da Nang, Haiphong, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Huế, Hạ Long, Hội An, Long Hải, Mỹ Tho, Nha Trang, Ninh Bình, Phan Thiết, Phú Quốc, Qui Nhơn, Rạch Giá, Sa Pa, Tuần Châu, Vũng Tàu, Đồng Hới, etc.
Yemen: Aden, Sana'a, etc.
Zambia: Livingstone, Lusaka, etc.
Zimbabwe: Bulawayo, Harare, Mutare, Victoria Falls, etc.