Lowest prices on Krasnodar hotels booking, Russia
One of the interesting proposals is an unique opportunity to instantly find the lowest prices on Krasnodar
hotels and book a best hotel in Krasnodar saving up to 80%! You can do it quickly and easily with HotelsCombined, a world's leading free hotel metasearch engine that allows to search and compare the rates of all major hotel chains, top travel sites, and leading hotel booking websites, including Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda.com, etc., etc. The hotel price comparison service HotelsCombined means cheap Krasnodar hotels booking, lowest prices on hotel reservation in Krasnodar and airline tickets to Krasnodar, Russia!
Krasnodar Hotels Comparison & Online Booking
▪ Lowest prices on Krasnodar hotels booking
▪ The discounts on Krasnodar hotels up to 80%
▪ No booking fees on Krasnodar hotels
▪ Detailed description & photos of Krasnodar hotels
▪ Trusted ratings and reviews of Krasnodar hotels
▪ Advanced Krasnodar hotel search & comparison
▪ All Krasnodar hotels on the map
▪ Interesting sights of Krasnodar
What's important: you can compare and book not only Krasnodar hotels and resorts, but also villas and holiday cottages, inns and B&Bs (bed and breakfast), condo hotels and apartments, timeshare properties, guest houses and pensions, campsites (campgrounds), motels and hostels in Krasnodar. If you're going to Krasnodar save your money and time, don't pay for the services of the greedy travel agencies. Instead, book the best hotel in Krasnodar online, buy the cheapest airline tickets to Krasnodar, and rent a car in Krasnodar right now, paying the lowest price! Besides, here you can buy the Krasnodar related books, guidebooks, souvenirs and other goods.
By the way, we would recommend you to combine your visit to Krasnodar with other popular and interesting places of Russia
, for example: Siberia
, Lake Baikal
, Altai Republic
, Veliky Novgorod
, Vnukovo International Airport
, Mount Elbrus
, Naberezhnye Chelny
, Novyi Svit
, Mineralnye Vody
, Lake Seliger
, Krasnodar Krai
, Black Sea
, Golden Ring
, Goryachy Klyuch
, Caucasian Mineral Waters
, Krasnaya Polyana
, Baltic Sea
, Solovetsky Islands
, Sergiyev Posad
, Bolshoy Utrish
, Rosa Khutor
, Komsomolsk on Amur
, Stary Oskol
, Saint Petersburg
, Veliky Ustyug
, Pereslavl Zalessky
, Gorky Gorod
, Nizhny Novgorod
, Velikiye Luki
, Yakornaya Shchel
, Nizhny Tagil
, Sea of Azov
, Curonian Spit
, Arkhipo Osipovka
, Novyy Urengoy
, Gornaya Karusel
How to Book a Hotel in Krasnodar
In order to book an accommodation in Krasnodar enter the proper dates and do the hotel search. If needed, sort the found Krasnodar hotels by price, star rating, property type, guest rating, hotel features, hotel theme or hotel chain. Then take a look at the found hotels on Krasnodar map to estimate the distance from the main Krasnodar attractions and sights. You can also read the guest reviews of Krasnodar hotels and see their ratings.
When a hotel search in Krasnodar is done, please select the room type, the included meals and the suitable booking conditions (for example, "Deluxe double room, Breakfast included, Non-Refundable"). Press the "View Deal" ("Book Now") button. Make your booking on a hotel booking website and get the hotel reservation voucher by email. That's it, a perfect hotel in Krasnodar is waiting for you!
Hotels of Krasnodar
A hotel in Krasnodar is an establishment that provides lodging paid on a short-term basis. Facilities provided may range from a basic bed and storage for clothing, to luxury features like en-suite bathrooms. Larger in Krasnodar hotels may provide additional guest facilities such as a swimming pool, business centre, childcare, conference facilities and social function services. Hotel rooms in Krasnodar are usually numbered (or named in some smaller hotels and B&Bs) to allow guests to identify their room. Some Krasnodar hotels offer meals as part of a room and board arrangement. Hotel operations vary in size, function, and cost. Most Krasnodar hotels and major hospitality companies that operate hotels in Krasnodar have set widely accepted industry standards to classify hotel types. General categories include the following:
Upscale luxury hotels in Krasnodar
An upscale full service hotel facility in Krasnodar that offers luxury amenities, full service accommodations, on-site full service restaurant(s), and the highest level of personalized and professional service. Luxury Krasnodar hotels are normally classified with at least a Four Diamond or Five Diamond status or a Four or Five Star rating depending on classification standards.
Full service hotels in Krasnodar
Full service Krasnodar hotels often contain upscale full-service facilities with a large volume of full service accommodations, on-site full service restaurant(s), and a variety of on-site amenities such as swimming pools, a health club, children's activities, ballrooms, on-site conference facilities, etc.
Historic inns and boutique hotels in Krasnodar
Boutique hotels of Krasnodar are smaller independent non-branded hotels that often contain upscale facilities of varying size in unique or intimate settings with full service accommodations. Krasnodar boutique hotels are generally 100 rooms or less. Some historic inns and boutique hotels in Krasnodar may be classified as luxury hotels.
Focused or select service hotels in Krasnodar
Small to medium-sized hotel establishments that offer a limited amount of on-site amenities that only cater and market to a specific demographic of Krasnodar travelers, such as the single business traveler. Most Krasnodar focused or select service hotels may still offer full service accommodations but may lack leisure amenities such as an on-site restaurant or a swimming pool.
Economy and limited service hotels in Krasnodar
Small to medium-sized Krasnodar hotel establishments that offer a very limited amount of on-site amenities and often only offer basic accommodations with little to no services, these facilities normally only cater and market to a specific demographic of travelers, such as the budget-minded Krasnodar traveler seeking a "no frills" accommodation. Limited service Krasnodar hotels often lack an on-site restaurant but in return may offer a limited complimentary food and beverage amenity such as on-site continental breakfast service.
Guest houses and B&Bs in Krasnodar
A bed and breakfast in Krasnodar is a small lodging establishment that offers overnight accommodation and inclusive breakfast. Usually, Krasnodar bed and breakfasts are private homes or family homes offering accommodations. The typical Krasnodar B&B has between 4 and 11 rooms, with 6 being the average. Generally, guests are accommodated in private bedrooms with private bathrooms, or in a suite of rooms including an en suite bathroom. Some homes have private bedrooms with a bathroom which is shared with other guests. Breakfast is served in the bedroom, a dining room, or the host's kitchen. Often the owners of guest house themselves prepare the breakfast and clean the rooms.
Hostels in Krasnodar
Krasnodar hostels provide budget-oriented, sociable accommodation where guests can rent a bed, usually a bunk bed, in a dormitory and share a bathroom, lounge, and sometimes a kitchen. Rooms can be mixed or single-sex, although private rooms may also be available. Hostels are often cheaper for both the operator and occupants; many Krasnodar hostels have long-term residents whom they employ as desk agents or housekeeping staff in exchange for experience or discounted accommodation.
Apartment hotels, extended stay hotels in Krasnodar
Extended stay hotels are small to medium-sized Krasnodar hotels that offer longer term full service accommodations compared to a traditional hotel. Extended stay hotels may offer non-traditional pricing methods such as a weekly rate that cater towards travelers in need of short-term accommodations for an extended period of time. Similar to limited and select service hotels, on-site amenities are normally limited and most extended stay hotels in Krasnodar lack an on-site restaurant.
Timeshare and destination clubs in Krasnodar
Krasnodar timeshare and destination clubs are a form of property ownership also referred to as a vacation ownership involving the purchase and ownership of an individual unit of accommodation for seasonal usage during a specified period of time. Timeshare resorts in Krasnodar often offer amenities similar that of a Full service hotel with on-site restaurant(s), swimming pools, recreation grounds, and other leisure-oriented amenities. Destination clubs of Krasnodar on the other hand may offer more exclusive private accommodations such as private houses in a neighborhood-style setting.
Motels in Krasnodar
A Krasnodar motel is a small-sized low-rise lodging establishment similar to that of a limited service hotel, but with direct access to individual rooms from the car park. Common during the 1950s and 1960s, motels were often located adjacent to a major road, where they were built on inexpensive land at the edge of towns or along stretches of highways. They are still useful in less populated areas of Krasnodar for driving travelers, but the more populated an area becomes the more hotels fill the need. Many of Krasnodar motels which remain in operation have joined national franchise chains, rebranding themselves as hotels, inns or lodges.
HotelsCombined is the leading hotel metasearch engine founded in 2005, with headquarters in Sydney
. It is widely recognized as the world's best hotel price comparison site and has won many of the most prestigious tourism industry awards. The site operates in over 40 languages, handles 120 different currencies and aggregates more than 2 million deals from hundreds of travel sites and hotel chains. The number of users counts more than 300,000 people a year with over $1,000,000,000 in estimated total cost of hotel reservations.
The main purpose of HotelsCombined hotel price comparison service is to help the travelers in finding a perfect accommodation option in Krasnodar at the best price, eliminating the need to manually analyze hundreds of hotel booking sites and thousands of price offers. Through the partnership with the most popular hotel booking websites, online travel agencies and hotel chains, HotelsCombined allows its users to search for and compare the current rates on Krasnodar hotels in a single search. It also provides an aggregated summary of hotel reviews and ratings from external sites.
The HotelsCombined's advanced technology allows to instantly find the available Krasnodar hotels and process the offers of all leading travel websites, including Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda.com, etc. and many others (AccorHotels.com, AirAsiaGo.com, Amoma.com, AsiaTravel.com, BestWestern.com, Budgetplaces.com, EasyToBook.com, Elvoline.com, Expedia.com, Getaroom.com, Hilton.com, Homestay.com, Hotel.de, HotelClub.com, HotelsClick.com, HotelTravel.com, Housetrip.com, ihg.com, Interhome.com, Jovago.com, LateRooms.com, NH-Hotels.com, OnHotels.com, Otel.com, Prestigia.com, Skoosh.com, Splendia.com, Superbreak.com, Tiket.com, etc.). Due to the fast and easy-to-use search system you get the rates on available Krasnodar hotels and book a preferable hotel on a website providing the lowest price.
All Krasnodar Hotels & Hostels Online
HotelsCombined is necessary for those people interested in Krasnodar
, sale on the hotel booking site HotelsCombined, discount coupons on the hotel booking site HotelsCombined, best rates on Krasnodar hotels, low prices on Krasnodar hotels, best hotel in Krasnodar, best Krasnodar hotel, discounted Krasnodar hotel booking, online Krasnodar hotel reservation, Krasnodar hotels comparison, hotel booking in Krasnodar, luxury and cheap accomodation in Krasnodar, Krasnodar inns, Krasnodar B&Bs, bed and breakfast in Krasnodar, condo hotels and apartments in Krasnodar, bargain Krasnodar rentals, cheap Krasnodar vacation rentals,Krasnodar pensions and guest houses, cheap hotels and hostels of Krasnodar, Krasnodar motels, dormitories of Krasnodar, dorms in Krasnodar, Krasnodar dormitory rooms, lowest rates on hotels in Krasnodar, hotel prices comparison in Krasnodar, travel to Krasnodar, vacation in Krasnodar, trip to Krasnodar, trusted hotel reviews of Krasnodar, sights and attractions of Krasnodar, etc.
Many people are also interested in the Krasnodar guidebook, Krasnodar guide, hotel booking in Krasnodar, Russia, tours to Krasnodar, travel company in Krasnodar, travel agency in Krasnodar, excursions in Krasnodar, tickets to Krasnodar, airline tickets to Krasnodar, Krasnodar hotel booking, Krasnodar hostels, dormitory of Krasnodar, dorm in Krasnodar, Krasnodar dormitory, Krasnodar airfares, Krasnodar airline tickets, Krasnodar tours, Krasnodar travel, must-see places in Krasnodar, Krasnodar Booking.com, Krasnodar hotels Trivago, Krasnodar Expedia, Krasnodar Airbnb, Krasnodar TripAdvisor, Hotels Combined Krasnodar, HotelsCombined Krasnodar, Krasnodar hotels and hostels, RU hotels and hostels, and so on.
While others are looking for the Black Friday on the hotel booking site HotelsCombined, Cyber Monday on the hotel booking site HotelsCombined, New Year's and Christmas sale HotelsCombined, hotelscombined.en, HotelsCombined.en, HotelsCombined.en, hotelscombined.com, Krasnodar (stêd), Krasnodara, کراسنوڈار, קרסנודאר, 克拉斯諾達爾, Краснодар балһсн, क्रास्नोदर, Krasnodar, ক্রাস্নোদার, 克拉斯诺达尔, Краснадар, Կրասնոդար, ክረስነዳር, کراسنودار, კრასნოდარი, Krasnodaras, クラスノダール, 크라스노다르, Krasznodar, Красьнодаръ, Κρασνοντάρ, Crasnodaria. A lot of people have already booked the hotels in Krasnodar on the hotel booking site HotelsCombined. Don't miss this chance!
Travelling and vacation in Krasnodar
|- City -
Top: View of Rosneft Building and Kubanonabenrezhnaya Street,
Middle upper left: Krasnodar Splash Fountain,
Middle lower left: Krasnodar Railway-1 Station,
Middle right: Catherine 2 Monument,
Bottom: Krasnodar Theater Square
Location of Krasnodar Krai in Russia
Location of Krasnodar in Krasnodar Krai
Coordinates: / 45.033; 38.967 / 45.033; 38.967
Coat of arms
||Last non-working day of September
|Administrative status (as of May 2013)
|Administratively subordinated to
||City of Krasnodar
|Administrative center of
||Krasnodar Krai, City of Krasnodar
|Municipal status (as of February 2012)
||Krasnodar Urban Okrug
|Administrative center of
||Krasnodar Urban Okrug
|Population (2010 Census)
|- Rank in 2010
||January 12, 1794
|City status since
||Yekaterinodar (until December 7, 1920)
||350000–350005, 350007, 350010–350012, 350014–350016, 350018–350020, 350033, 350035, 350038–350040, 350042, 350044, 350047, 350049, 350051, 350058, 350059, 350061–350067, 350072, 350075, 350078, 350080, 350086–350090, 350500, 350880, 350890, 350899–350901, 350910–350912, 350931, 350960, 350961, 350963–350965, 350991–350999
| on Wikimedia Commons
Krasnodar (Russian: Краснодар, IPA: [krəsnɐˈdar]) is a city and the administrative center of Krasnodar Krai, Russia, located on the Kuban River, approximately 148 kilometers (92 mi) northeast of the Black Sea port of Novorossiysk. As of the 2010 Census, its population was 744,995.
Largest in the south of Russia Shopping mall «Oz Mall»
A 19th-century photograph of the Kuban Cossacks Obelisk in Yekaterinodar
Krasnodar was founded on January 12, 1794 (Gregorian calendar) as Yekaterinodar (Екатеринодар). The original name meant "Catherine's Gift", recognizing both Catherine the Great's grant of land in the Kuban region to the Black Sea Cossacks (created from former Zaporozhian Cossacks) and Saint Catherine of Alexandria, who is considered to be the patron of the city. City status was granted in 1867.
On December 7, 1920, as a result of the October Revolution, Yekaterinodar was renamed Krasnodar (Gift of the Reds). The new name consists of Krasno- (Красно- – 'red', i.e. Communist, but also archaic/poetic form of 'beautiful'); and dar (дар – 'gift').
Yekaterinodar in the early 20th century
The city originated in 1793 as a military camp, then as a fortress built by the Cossacks to defend imperial borders and to assert Russian dominion over Circassia, a claim which Ottoman Turkey contested. In the first half of the 19th century, Yekaterinodar grew into a busy center of the Kuban Cossacks, gaining official town status in 1867. By 1888 about 45,000 people lived in the city, which had become a vital trade center for southern Russia. In 1897 an obelisk commemorating the two-hundred-year history of the Kuban Cossacks (seen as founded in 1696) was erected in Yekaterinodar.
During the Russian Civil War (1917-1922) the city changed hands several times, coming successively under the control of the Red Army and of the Volunteer Army. Many Kuban Cossacks, as committed anti-Bolsheviks, supported the White Movement. Lavr Kornilov, a White general, captured the city on April 10, 1918, only to be killed a week later when a Bolshevik artillery shell blew up the farmhouse where he had set up his headquarters.
During World War II units of the German Army occupied Krasnodar between August 12, 1942, and February 12, 1943. The city sustained heavy damage in the fighting but was rebuilt and renovated after the war. German forces, including Gestapo and "mobile SS execution squads", killed thousands of Jews, Communists, and "supposed Communist 'partisans.'" Shooting, hanging, burning, and even gas vans were used.
In the summer of 1943, the Soviets began trials, including of their own citizens, for collusion with the Nazis and for participation in war crimes. The first such trial took place at Krasnodar from July 14 to 17, 1943. The Krasnodar tribunal pronounced eight death sentences, which were summarily carried out in the city square in front of a crowd of about thirty thousand people.
Krasnodar: Administrative and municipal status
Krasnodar is the administrative center of the krai. Within the framework of administrative divisions, it is, together with twenty-nine rural localities, incorporated as the City of Krasnodar-an administrative unit with the status equal to that of the districts. As a municipal division, the City of Krasnodar is incorporated as Krasnodar Urban Okrug.
Krasnodar: Main sights
Shukhov's Hyperboloid Tower near Krasnodar's Circus
The Splash Fountain in Krasnodar
Obelisk to Red Army soldiers
Krasnodar is home to the steel lattice hyperboloid tower built by the Russian engineer and scientist Vladimir Grigorievich Shukhov in 1928; it is located near Krasnodar Circus.
Other attractions include St. Catherine's Cathedral, the State Arts Museum, a park and theater named after Maxim Gorky, the beautiful concert hall of the Krasnodar Philharmonic Society, which is considered to have some of the best acoustics in southern Russia, State Cossack Choir and the Krasnodar circus
The most interesting place in Krasnodar is Krasnaya Street (which translates as "Red, Beautiful Street"). There are situated many sights of Krasnodar. At the beginning of the street, one can see the Central Concert Hall; at the other end, one can see the Avrora cinema center. A "Triumphal Arch" is situated in the middle of Krasnaya Street.
Theater Square is home to the largest splash fountain in Europe. This fountain was officially inaugurated on September 25, 2011 along with an official ceremony to celebrate the City Day in Krasnodar.
Krasnodar is the economic center of southern Russia. For several years, Forbes magazine named Krasnodar the best city for business in Russia. The industrial sector of the city has more than 130 large and medium-sized enterprises.
The main industries of Krasnodar:
- Agriculture and food industry: 42.8%
- Energy sector: 13.4%
- Fuel industry: 10.5%
- Machine construction: 9.4%
- Forestry and chemical industries: about 4%
Krasnodar is a highly developed commercial area, and has the largest annual turnover in the Southern Federal District of Russia. Retail trade turnover in 2010 reached 290 billion rubles. Per capita, Krasnodar has the highest number of malls in Russia. Note that in the crisis year 2009 turnover of Krasnodar continued to grow, while most of the cities showed a negative trend in the sale of goods.
Krasnodar has the lowest unemployment rate among the cities of the Southern Federal District at 0.3% of the total working-age population. In addition, Krasnodar holds the first place in terms of highest average salary - 21,742 rubles per capita.
Tourism comprises a large part of Krasnodar's economy. There are more than 80 hotels in Krasnodar. The Hilton Garden Inn, opened in 2013, is the first world-class hotel in the city.
As in many other major cities in Russia, the primary mode of local transportation in Krasnodar is the automobile, though efforts have been made to increase the availability of alternative modes of transportation, including the construction of light railways (projected), biking paths, and wide sidewalks. Public transportation within Krasnodar consists of city buses, trolleybuses, trams, and marshrutkas (routed taxis). Trolleybuses and trams, both powered by overhead electric wires, are the main form of public transportation in Krasnodar, which does not have a metro system.
The main airline was Kuban Airlines (at Krasnodar International Airport), but it closed down in 2012 and now the main ones are Aeroflot and Donavia. The largest hotels in the city include the Intourist, Hotel Moskva, and Hotel Platan. Krasnodar uses a 220 V/50 Hz power supply with two round-pin outlets, like most European countries.
There are also two railway stations in Krasnodar: Krasnodar-1 and Krasnodar-2.
Trolza 5250 Ecobus electric bus
Krasnodar-I railway station
Krasnodar International Airport (Pashkovsky) international passenger terminal
In Krasnodar there are 15 gymnasiums (academic secondary schools) 5 lyceums (colleges of higher education), 110 schools of general education and 20 specialized schools, as well as 7 non-state lyceums and schools.
The city has numerous institutions of higher education, including some state universities (Kuban State University, Kuban State Technological University, Kuban State Agrarian University, Kuban State Medical University, etc.). Other universities include: Marketing and Social Technology University of Krasnodar.
The oldest part of the city is Krasnodar Historic Center, which consists of many historic buildings, several from the 19th century. Buildings have been preserved, restored or reconstructed, and the district is now a substantial tourist attraction.
There are several major theater venues in Krasnodar:
- The Gorky Krasnodar State Academic Drama Theater
- The Krasnodar Ballet Theater
- The Krasnodar State Academic Drama Theater
- The Krasnodar Regional Puppet Theater
- The Krasnodar Musical Theater
- The Children's Ballet Theater "Fugitives"
- The Krasnodar State Circus
- The Krasnodar Youth Theater
- The Ponomarenko Krasnodar Philharmonic
- The Kuban Cossack Choir
- The Creative Association "Premiere"
- The New Puppet Theater
Krasnodar has several major museums. The Kovalenko Krasnodar Regional Art Museum, the oldest public art museum in the North Caucasus, is one of the finest.
The largest public library of the city is the Pushkin Krasnodar Regional Universal Scientific Library, founded in 1900.
Several sports clubs are active in the city:
||Women's Supreme Division
||VTB United League
||Professional Rugby League
||Kuban Ice Palace
||Volleyball Super League
||Olimp Sports Palace
||Women's Volleyball Super League
||Olimp Sports Palace
||Handball Super League
||Olimp Sports Palace
||Women's Handball Super League
||Olimp Sports Palace
||League of American Football
Krasnodar: Coat of arms
The coat of arms of Yekaterinodar was introduced in 1841 by the Cossack yesaul Ivan Chernik. The royal letter "E" in the middle is for Ekaterina II (Russian for Catherine II). It also depicts the date the city was founded, the Imperial double headed eagle (symbolizing Tsar's patronage of the Black Sea Cossacks), a bulawa of a Cossack ataman, Yekaterinodar fortress, and flags with letters "E", "P", "A", and "N" standing for Catherine II, Paul I, Alexander I and Nicholas I. Yellow stars around the shield symbolized 59 Black Sea stanitsas around the city.
Under the Köppen climate classification, Krasnodar has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
Winters are cold and damp, with unstable snow cover. The average temperature in January, the area's coldest month, is 1 °C (34 °F). Weather conditions in winter vary greatly in the city; temperatures can exceed 20 °C (68 °F) for a few days, but temperatures below −20 °C (−4 °F) are not uncommon for Krasnodar as the city is not protected by mountains from cold waves. Summers are typically hot, with a July average of 24.1 °C (75.4 °F).
The city receives 735 millimeters (28.9 in) of precipitation annually, fairly spread throughout the year. Extreme storms are rare in the Krasnodar area. Extreme temperatures have ranged from −32.9 to 40.7 °C (−27.2 to 105.3 °F), recorded on January 11, 1940 and July 30, 2000, respectively.
|Climate data for Krasnodar
|Record high °C (°F)
|Average high °C (°F)
|Daily mean °C (°F)
|Average low °C (°F)
|Record low °C (°F)
|Average precipitation mm (inches)
|Average rainy days
|Average snowy days
|Average relative humidity (%)
|Mean monthly sunshine hours
|Source #1: Pogoda.ru.net
|Source #2: NOAA (sun, 1961–1990)
Krasnodar: Twin towns and sister cities
Krasnodar is twinned with:
| United Kingdom
| United States
|| Tallahassee, Florida
- Yerevan, Armenia (since 2014)
Krasnodar: Notable people
- Nina Agadzhanova (1889–1974), film writer and director,
- Alexandre Bondar (b. 1972), writer and novelist
- Natalia Chernova (b. 1976), gymnast
- Tatyana Chernova (b. 1988), heptathlon athlete
- Violetta Egorova (b. 1969), concert pianist
- Ilya Ezhov (b. 1987), ice hockey goaltender, Gagarin Cup champion
- Pyotr Gavrilov (1900–1979), Soviet war hero, last defender of the Brest Fortress
- Alexander Karasyov (b. 1971), writer
- Irina Karavayeva (b. 1975), trampoline gymnast
- Eduard Koksharov (b. 1975), handball player
- Viktor Likhonosov (b. 1936), writer
- Anna Netrebko (b. 1971), opera singer
- Gennady Padalka (b. 1958), cosmonaut
- Lazaros Papadopoulos, (b. 1980), Greek basketball player
- Viktor Popkov (1946–2001), Old Believer & Humanitarian
- Andrei Shkuro (1887–1947), counter revolutionary
- Viktor Sorokin (b. 1979), singer and leader of the Kuban Cossack Choir
- Alexander Tamanian (1878–1936), neoclassical architect
- Sergei Tiviakov (b. 1973), chess Grandmaster
- Sergei Vorzhev (b. 1950), artist
- Inna Zhukova (b. 1986), rhythmic gymnast
- Jamal Nofal (b.&nbsb;1996), Kickboxer
- Reference Information #34.01-707/13-03
- Charter of Krasnodar, Article 1
- Charter of Krasnodar Krai, Article 13
- Law #670-OZ
- Official website of Krasnodar. Evgeny Alekseevich Pervishov, Head of the Municipal Formation of the City of Krasnodar (in Russian)
- Charter of Krasnodar, Article 23
- Russian Federal State Statistics Service (2011). "Всероссийская перепись населения 2010 года. Том 1" [2010 All-Russian Population Census, vol. 1]. Всероссийская перепись населения 2010 года (2010 All-Russia Population Census) (in Russian). Federal State Statistics Service. Retrieved June 29, 2012.
- Правительство Российской Федерации. Федеральный закон №107-ФЗ от 3 июня 2011 г. «Об исчислении времени», в ред. Федерального закона №271-ФЗ от 03 июля 2016 г. «О внесении изменений в Федеральный закон "Об исчислении времени"». Вступил в силу по истечении шестидесяти дней после дня официального опубликования (6 августа 2011 г.). Опубликован: "Российская газета", №120, 6 июня 2011 г. (Government of the Russian Federation. Federal Law #107-FZ of June 31, 2011 On Calculating Time, as amended by the Federal Law #271-FZ of July 03, 2016 On Amending Federal Law "On Calculating Time". Effective as of after sixty days following the day of the official publication.).
- Cities and Towns of Russia Encyclopedia, pp. 217–218
- Azarenkova et al., p. 253.
- Почта России. Информационно-вычислительный центр ОАСУ РПО. (Russian Post). Поиск объектов почтовой связи (Postal Objects Search) (in Russian)
- Russian Federal State Statistics Service (May 21, 2004). "Численность населения России, субъектов Российской Федерации в составе федеральных округов, районов, городских поселений, сельских населённых пунктов – районных центров и сельских населённых пунктов с населением 3 тысячи и более человек" [Population of Russia, Its Federal Districts, Federal Subjects, Districts, Urban Localities, Rural Localities-Administrative Centers, and Rural Localities with Population of Over 3,000] (XLS). Всероссийская перепись населения 2002 года [All-Russia Population Census of 2002] (in Russian). Retrieved August 9, 2014.
- Demoscope Weekly (1989). "Всесоюзная перепись населения 1989 г. Численность наличного населения союзных и автономных республик, автономных областей и округов, краёв, областей, районов, городских поселений и сёл-райцентров" [All Union Population Census of 1989: Present Population of Union and Autonomous Republics, Autonomous Oblasts and Okrugs, Krais, Oblasts, Districts, Urban Settlements, and Villages Serving as District Administrative Centers]. Всесоюзная перепись населения 1989 года [All-Union Population Census of 1989] (in Russian). Институт демографии Национального исследовательского университета: Высшая школа экономики [Institute of Demography at the National Research University: Higher School of Economics]. Retrieved August 9, 2014.
- "Всесоюзная перепись населения 1979 г. Национальный состав населения по регионам России. (All Union Population Census of 1979. Ethnic composition of the population by regions of Russia.)". Всесоюзная перепись населения 1979 года (All-Union Population Census of 1979) (in Russian). Demoscope Weekly (website of the Institute of Demographics of the State University-Higher School of Economics. 1979. Retrieved 2008-11-25.
- Azarenkova et al., pp. 9ff.
- "Renaming of the city of Yekaterinodar" (in Russian). Official site of the Education and Science Department of Krasnodar Krai. Archived from the original on August 22, 2011. Retrieved December 4, 2010.
- "'Rachel's Challenge' promotes little acts of kindness among Calgary kids". britannica.com. 2009-01-14. Retrieved 2017-03-09.
- Lichtblau (2014), p. 47-48
- "The Splash Fountain in Krasnodar". Sergio-zevs.blogspot.com. 2011-09-25. Retrieved 2012-12-17.
- "Krasnodar again was named best city for business in Russia. RU". Vesti.kz. Retrieved 2012-12-17.
- В рейтинге Минрегионразвития Краснодар лидирует по 16-ти из 26-ти позиций Archived May 4, 2013, at Archive.is
- Центральная Югополис, 30.04.2013
- Рейтинг школ: кто первый? «Югополис», 05.01.2011
- "Pogoda.ru.net (Weather and Climate-The Climate of Krasnodar)" (in Russian). Weather and Climate. Retrieved December 10, 2015.
- "Krasnodar Climate Normals 1961–1990". National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Retrieved December 10, 2015.
- . Yerevan Municipal Government https://www.yerevan.am/en/partner/partner-cities/. Retrieved 2018-04-18. Missing or empty
- Городская Дума Краснодара. Решение №11 п. 6 от 21 апреля 2011 г. «О принятии Устава муниципального образования город Краснодар», в ред. Решения №78 п. 3 от 28 апреля 2015 г. «О внесении изменений в Устав муниципального образования город Краснодар». Вступил в силу со дня официального опубликования после государственной регистрации, за исключением пунктов 1–3, 5, 7, вступающих в силу со дня подписания. Опубликован: "Краснодарские известия", №89, 9 июня 2011 г. (City Duma of Krasnodar. Decision #11 p. 6 of April 21, 2011 On the Adoption of the Charter of the Municipal Formation of the City of Krasnodar, as amended by the Decision #78 p. 3 of April 28, 2015 On Amending the Charter of the Municipal Formation of the City of Krasnodar. Effective as of the day of the official publication after the state registration, with the exception of items 1–3, 5, 7, which take effect upon signing off.).
- «Устав Краснодарского края», в ред. Закона №2870-КЗ от 30 декабря 2013 г «О внесении изменений в Устав Краснодарского края». Опубликован: "Кубанские новости", 10 ноября 1993 г. ( Charter of Krasnodar Krai, as amended by the Law #2870-KZ of December 30, 2013 On Amending the Charter of Krasnodar Krai. ).
- Управление по взаимодействию с органами местного самоуправления Администрации Краснодарского края. Справочная информация №34.01-707/13-03 от 23 мая 2013 г. «Реестр административно-территориальных единиц Краснодарского края». (Department of Cooperation with the Organs of the Local Self-Government of the Administration of Krasnodar Krai. Reference Information #34.01-707/13-03 of May 23, 2013 Registry of the Administrative-Territorial Units of Krasnodar Krai. ).
- Законодательное Собрание Краснодарского края. Закон №670-КЗ от 10 марта 2004 г. «Об установлении границ муниципального образования город Краснодар и наделении его статусом городского округа», в ред. Закона №2435-КЗ от 3 февраля 2012 г «О внесении изменений в отдельные законодательные акты Краснодарского края об установлении границ муниципальных образований». Вступил в силу со дня официального опубликования. Опубликован: "Кубанские новости", №37–38, 13 марта 2004 г. (Legislative Assembly of Krasnodar Krai. Law #670-OZ of March 10, 2004 On Establishing the Borders of the Municipal Formation of the City of Krasnodar and on Granting It Urban Okrug Status, as amended by the Law #2435-KZ of February 3, 2012 On Amending Various Legislative Acts of Krasnodar Krai on Establishing the Borders of the Municipal Formations. Effective as of the day of the official publication.).
- Энциклопедия Города России (Cities and Towns of Russia, Encyclopedia). Moscow: Большая Российская Энциклопедия. 2003. Buy book ISBN 5-7107-7399-9.
- Азаренкова, А. С.; Бондарь, И. Ю. ; Вертышева, Н. С. (1986). Основные административно-территориальные преобразования на Кубани (1793–1985 гг.) (in Russian). Краснодарское книжное издательство.
- Lichtblau, Eric. "The Nazis Next Door: How America Became A Safe Haven For Hitler's Men" (2014) pp: 47-48.
- See also: Bibliography of the history of Krasnodar
Krasnodar: External links
Krasnaya Street boulevard, Krasnodar
- Official website of Krasnodar City Administration and City Duma
- Krasnodar photographs
- Krasnodar news
- News and events in Krasnodar
- Old pictures of Yekaterinodar
Source of information: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. We're not responsible for the content of this article and your use of this information. Disclaimer