- 19th century
- 20th century
- 21st century
|1952 by topic
- Rail transport
- Video gaming
- People's Republic of China
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Soviet Union
- United Kingdom
- United States
|Lists of leaders
- Sovereign states
- Sovereign state leaders
- Territorial governors
- Religious leaders
|Birth and death categories
|Establishments and disestablishments categories
1952 in various calendars
|Ab urbe condita
|Balinese saka calendar
|British Regnal year
||16 Geo. 6 – 1 Eliz. 2
||辛卯年 (Metal Rabbit)
4648 or 4588
- to -
壬辰年 (Water Dragon)
4649 or 4589
| - Vikram Samvat
| - Shaka Samvat
| - Kali Yuga
||Gregorian minus 13 days
|Thai solar calendar
2078 or 1697 or 925
- to -
2079 or 1698 or 926
1952 (MCMLII) was a leap year starting on Tuesday of the Gregorian calendar, the 1952nd year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 952nd year of the 2nd millennium, the 52nd year of the 20th century, and the 3rd year of the 1950s decade.
1952 Summer Olympic Games
- January 8 – West Germany has 8 million refugees inside its borders.
- January 12 – The University of Tennessee admits its first black student.
- January 26 – Black Saturday in Egypt: rioters burn Cairo's central business district, targeting British and upper-class Egyptian businesses.
- February 2 – A tropical storm forms just north of Cuba moving northeast. The storm makes landfall in southern Florida the next day. It is the earliest reported landfall from a tropical storm.
- February 6
- George VI (King of the United Kingdom and the Dominions: Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Pakistan and Ceylon) dies aged 56 after a long illness. He is succeeded by his daughter The Princess Elizabeth, Duchess of Edinburgh as Queen Elizabeth II, who is on a visit to Kenya.
- In the United States, a mechanical heart is used for the first time in a human patient.
- February 7 – Elizabeth II is proclaimed Queen of the United Kingdom at St James's Palace, London, England.
- February 14 – February 25 – The Winter Olympics held in Oslo, Norway.
- February 15 – The funeral of George VI takes place at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle.
- February 18 – Greece and Turkey join the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
- The SS Pendleton, a T2 Tanker, breaks in half during a nor'easter off the east coast near Massachusetts. Bernard Webber and a crew of four volunteer to rescue the 32 survivors aboard. This was the one of the most courageous rescues in the history of the US Coast Guard.
- February 20
- Emmett Ashford becomes the first African-American umpire in organized baseball, by being authorized to be a substitute umpire in the Southwestern International League.
- Winston Churchill scraps UK compulsory national identity cards.
- February 21 – In Dhaka, East Pakistan (present-day Bangladesh) police open fire on a procession of students, killing 4 people and starting a country-wide protest which leads to the recognition of Bengali as one of the national languages of Pakistan. The day is later declared "International Mother Language Day" by UNESCO.
- February 25 – The Parícutin active volcano in Michoacán, west central Mexico, ceases its discontinuous eruption after spewing forth a gigaton of lava and burying San Juan Parangaricutiro.
- February 26
- United Kingdom Prime Minister Winston Churchill announces that the United Kingdom has an atomic bomb.
- Vincent Massey is sworn in as the first Canada-born Governor General of Canada.
- March 7 – NME goes on sale for the first time in the United Kingdom.
- March 10 – General Fulgencio Batista re-takes power in Cuba in a coup.
- March 15 – 16 – 73 inches (1,870 mm) of rain falls in Cilaos, Réunion, the most rainfall in one day up to that time.
- March 20 – The United States Senate ratifies a peace treaty with Japan.
- March 21
- The last two executions in the Netherlands take place.
- Dr. Kwame Nkrumah is elected Prime Minister of the Gold Coast.
- Tornadoes ravage the lower Mississippi River Valley, leaving 208 dead, through March 22.
- March 22 – Wernher von Braun publishes the first in his series of articles titled Man Will Conquer Space Soon!, including ideas for manned flights to Mars and the Moon.
- March 27
- Konrad Adenauer survives an assassination attempt.
- Legislative Assembly election held in Coorg.
- March 29 – U.S. President Harry S. Truman announces that he will not seek reelection.
- April 4
- In the Hague Tribunal, Israel demands reparations worth $3 billion from Germany.
- West Ice accidents: During a severe storm in the West Ice, east of Greenland, 78 seal hunters on 5 Norwegian seal hunting vessels vanish without a trace.
- April 7 – The American Research Bureau reports that the I Love Lucy episode, "The Marriage License" was the first TV show in history to be seen in around 10,000,000 homes the evening the episode aired.
- April 8 – Youngstown Sheet & Tube Co. v. Sawyer: The U.S. Supreme Court limits the power of the President to seize private business, after President Harry S. Truman nationalizes all steel mills in the United States, just before the 1952 steel strike begins.
- April 9 – Hugo Ballivián's government is overthrown by the Bolivian National Revolution, which starts a period of agrarian reform, universal suffrage and the nationalization of tin mines.
- April 11 – Battle of Nanri Island: The Republic of China seizes the island from the Peoples' Republic of China.
- April 15 – The United States B-52 Stratofortress flies for the first time.
- April 18
- Bolivia National Revolution: A universal vote enables indigenous peoples and women to vote, nationalizes mines and enacts agrarian reform.
- West Germany and Japan form diplomatic relations.
- April 26 – The United States Navy aircraft carrier Wasp collides with the destroyer Hobson while on exercises in the Atlantic Ocean, killing 175 men.
- April 28 – The Treaty of San Francisco goes into effect, formally ending the war between Japan and the Allies, and simultaneously ending the occupation of the four main Japanese islands by the Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers.
- April 29 – Lever House officially opens at 390 Park Avenue in New York City, heralding a new age of commercial architecture in the United States. Designed by Gordon Bunshaft of Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, it is the first International Style skyscraper.
- May 1 – East Germany threatens to form its own army.
- May 2 – The first passenger jet flight route opens between London and Johannesburg.
- May 3 – U.S. lieutenant colonels Joseph O. Fletcher and William P. Benedict land a plane at the geographic North Pole.
- May 6 – Farouk of Egypt has himself announced as a descendant of the Islamic prophet, Muhammad.
- May 13 – Pandit Nehru forms his first government in India.
- May 15 – Diplomatic relations are established between Israel and Japan at the level of legations.
- May 18 – Ann Davison becomes the first woman to single-handedly sail the Atlantic Ocean.
- June 1
- The Roman Catholic Church bans the books of André Gide.
- Navigation opens on the Volga–Don Canal, connecting the Caspian Sea basin with that of the Black Sea.
- June 14
- The keel is laid for the U.S. nuclear submarine USS Nautilus.
- Myxomatosis is introduced to Europe on the French estate of Dr. Paul-Félix Armand-Delille.
- June 15 – The Diary of a Young Girl is published.
- June 19 – The Special Forces (United States Army) are created.
- June 21 – The Philippine School of Commerce, through a government act, is converted to the Philippine College of Commerce (later the Polytechnic University of the Philippines).
- June 26 – The Pan-Malayan Labour Party is founded in Malaya, as a union of statewise labour parties.
- June 27 – Decree 900 in Guatemala orders redistribution of uncultivated land.
- June 29 – Finnish contestant Armi Kuusela wins the title of Miss Universe.
France, West Germany, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg
and the Netherlands form the European Coal and Steel community
, the foundation organization which would become the European Union
- July 3 – The ocean liner SS United States makes her maiden crossing of the Atlantic.
- July 13 – East Germany announces the formation of its National People's Army.
- July 19 – August 3 – The 1952 Summer Olympics are held in Helsinki, Finland.
- July 21 – The 7.3 Mw Kern County earthquake strikes California's southern Central Valley with a maximum Mercalli intensity of XI (Extreme), killing 12 and injuring hundreds.
- July 23
- The European Coal and Steel Community is established.
- General Mohammed Naguib leads The Free Officers (formed by Gamal Abdel Nasser – the real power behind the coup) in the overthrow of King Farouk of Egypt.
- July 25 – Puerto Rico becomes a self-governing commonwealth of the United States.
- August 5 – The Treaty of Taipei between Japan and the Republic of China goes into effect, to officially end the Second Sino-Japanese War.
- August 11 – The Jordanian Parliament forces King Talal of Jordan to abdicate due to mental illness; he is succeeded by his son King Hussein.
- August 12 – The Night of the Murdered Poets; the execution of 13 Soviet Jewish poets.
- August 13 – Japan joins the IMF.
- August 14 – West Germany joins the IMF and the World Bank.
- August 16 – Lynmouth, North Devon, England is devastated by floods; 34 die.
- August 22 – The most damaging shock of the 1952 Kern County earthquake sequence strikes with a moment magnitude of 5.8 and a maximum Mercalli intensity of VIII (Severe). This event damaged several hundred buildings in Bakersfield, California, with total additional losses of $10 million, with two associated deaths and some injuries.
- August 23 – Kitty Wells is first woman to score number 1 hit with the song "It wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels".
- August 26 – A British passenger jet makes a return crossing of the Atlantic Ocean in the same day.
- August 27 – Reparation negotiations between West Germany and Israel end in Luxembourg: Germany will pay 3 billion Deutsche Marks.
- August 29 – Composer John Cage's 4′33″, during which the performer does not play, premieres in Woodstock, New York.
- August 30 – The last Finnish war reparations are sent to the Soviet Union.
- August 31 – The Grenzlandring racetrack closes in Wegberg, Germany.
- September 2 – Dr. C. Walton Lillehei and Dr. F. John Lewis perform the first open-heart surgery at the University of Minnesota.
- September 6 – Television debuts in Canada as the CBC in Montreal, Quebec airs.
- September 8 – CBC Toronto debuts.
- September 10 – The European Parliamentary Assembly (from March 1962, European Parliament) opens.
- September 15 – The United Nations cedes Eritrea to Ethiopia.
- September 18 – The Soviet Union vetoes Japan's application for membership in the United Nations.
- September 19 – The United States bars Charlie Chaplin from re-entering the country after a trip to England
- September 30 – The Revised Standard Version of the Bible was published and released to the public.
- October 3 – The first British nuclear weapon is detonated in Australia making the United Kingdom the third nuclear weapons state.
- October 8
- Negotiations for a ceasefire in Korea are postponed.
- Harrow and Wealdstone rail crash in England kills 112 people.
- October 12 – The Gamma Sigma Sigma National Service Sorority is founded in New York City at Panhellenic Tower.
- October 14 – The United Nations begins work in the new United Nations building in New York City, designed by Le Corbusier and Oscar Niemeyer.
- October 16 – Limelight opens in London; writer/actor/director/producer Charlie Chaplin arrives by ocean liner; in transit his re-entry permit to the United States is revoked by J. Edgar Hoover.
- October 17 – Indonesian troops led by General Nasution surround the presidential palace, seeking the dismissal of the People's Representative Council; Sukarno avoids confrontation.
- October 19
- Alain Bombard begins to sail from the Canary Islands to Barbados in 65 days; he reaches them December 23.
- John Bamford, aged 15, rescues victims of a house fire and becomes the youngest person to be awarded the George Cross.
- October 20 – Martial law is declared in Kenya due to the Mau Mau uprising.
- November 1 – Nuclear testing and Operation Ivy: The United States successfully detonates the first hydrogen bomb, codenamed "Mike", at Eniwetok Atoll in the Marshall Islands in the central Pacific Ocean, with a yield of 10.4 megatons.
The explosion of the first hydrogen bomb.
- November 4
- The 9.0 Mw Severo-Kurilsk earthquake hits the Kamchatka Peninsula of the Soviet Union with a maximum Mercalli intensity of XI (Extreme). A tsunami took the lives of more than 2,300 people.
- United States presidential election, 1952: Republican General Dwight D. Eisenhower defeats Democratic Governor of Illinois Adlai Stevenson (correctly predicted by the UNIVAC computer).
- The U.S. National Security Agency is founded.
- The Pace-Finletter MOU 1952: A Memorandum of understanding is signed between "...Air Force Secretary Finletter and Army Secretary Pace that established a fixed wing weight limit [for the Army] of five thousand pounds empty, but weight restrictions on helicopters were eliminated..."
- November 18 – Jomo Kenyatta is arrested in Kenya for an alleged connection to the Mau Mau Uprising.
- November 20
- Slánský trials: A series of largely anti-Semitic show trials are held in Czechoslovakia.
- The first official passenger flight over the North Pole is made from Los Angeles to Copenhagen.
- The first successful sex reasignment surgery was performed in Copenhagen, making George Jorgensen Jr. become Christine Jorgensen.
- November 25 – Agatha Christie's murder-mystery play The Mousetrap opens at the Ambassadors Theatre in London; as of 2015, it continues next door at the St. Martin's Theatre, and remains the longest continuously running production of a play in history.
- November 29 – Korean War: U.S. President-elect Dwight D. Eisenhower fulfills a political campaign promise, by traveling to Korea to find out what can be done to end the conflict.
- December 1
- Adolfo Ruiz Cortines takes office as President of Mexico.
- The New York Daily News carries a front-page story announcing that Christine Jorgensen, a transsexual woman in Denmark, has become the recipient of the first successful sexual reassignment operation.
- December 4 – the Great Smog of London: A a severe air-pollution event.
- December 14 – The first successful surgical separation of Siamese twins is conducted in Mount Sinai Hospital, Cleveland, Ohio.
- December 20 – The crash of a U.S. Air Force C-124 Globemaster at Moses Lake, WA kills 86 servicemen.
- December 25 – One West German soldier is killed in a shooting incident in West Berlin.
- December 26 – Joseph Ivor Linton, the first Israeli Minister Plenipotentiary in Japan, presents his credentials to the Emperor of Japan.
1952: Date unknown
- Nearly 58,000 cases of polio are reported in the U.S.; 3,145 die and 21,269 are left with mild to disabling paralysis.
- The Nordic Council agrees to the unrestricted transport of people, goods and services throughout the Nordic Countries.
- The National Prohibition Foundation is incorporated in Indiana.
- Säynätsalo Town Hall in Finland, designed by Alvar Aalto, is completed.
- The influential multistorey residential building, Unité d'Habitation in Marseille, France, designed by Le Corbusier, is completed.
- The American Embassy School of New Delhi is founded.
- Swedish paratrooper training school Fallskärmsjägarna (FJS) is established.
- Twelve-year-old Jimmy Boyd's record of I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus is released, selling 3 million records
- Capitol Wrestling Corporation, the professional wrestling promotion that would later evolve into the modern day WWE is founded by Jess McMahon and Toots Mondt
- During the Mau Mau Uprising, the poisonous latex of the African milk bush was used to kill cattle in an incident of Biological warfare.
Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani
- January 1
- Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, Emir of Qatar
- Jury Zacharanka, Belarusian politician
- January 2
- Makoto Nakajima, Japanese bureaucrat, Commissioner of the Japan Patent Office
- Ng Man-tat, Hong Kong actor
- Elvira Saadi, Soviet gymnast
- January 3 – Jim Ross, American wrestling announcer
- January 7 – Sammo Hung, Hong Kong martial arts superstar, producer and director
- January 9 – Marek Belka, 11th Prime Minister of Poland
- January 12
- Charles Faulkner, American life coach, motivational speaker, trader and author
- Walter Mosley, American author
- January 14
- Maureen Dowd, American journalist
- Călin Popescu-Tăriceanu, 60th Prime Minister of Romania
- January 15 – Boris Blank, Swiss musician
- January 15 – Skay Beilinson, Argentinian guitar player
- January 16 – H.R.H. Prince Ahmed Fuad Farouk (Fuad II), the last King of Egypt & Sudan, Nubia, Kordofan and Darfur
- January 17 – Ryuichi Sakamoto, Japanese musician, composer, producer, and actor (Yellow Magic Orchestra)
- January 19
- Beau Weaver, American male voice actor
- Bruce Jay Nelson, American computer scientist (d. 1999)
- Michel Plante, Canadian ice hockey left winger
- Nadiuska, German television actress
- January 20 – Dave Fennoy, American voice actor
- January 21
- Marco Camenisch, Swiss environmental activist
- Louis Menand, American writer and critic
- January 22 – Ace Vergel, Filipino actor (d. 2007)
- January 24 – Raymond Domenech, French football player and manager
- January 25
- Edward Fialkowski, Polish political activist
- Sara Mandiano, French singer and songwriter
- Peter Tatchell, Australian-born British human rights activist
- January 27 – Asma Jahangir, Pakistani human rights activist and lawyer (d. 2018)
- January 28 – Tomokazu Miura, Japanese actor
- January 29 – Klaus-Peter Hanisch, German footballer (d. 2009)
- January 31 – Jan Hofer, German journalist, broadcast news analyst and television presenter
- January 31 – Yvette Rosser, American author
- February 1 – Stan Kasten, American baseball executive, President of the Washington Nationals
- February 2 – Park Geun-hye, President of South Korea
- February 4
- Abdalá Bucaram, 38th President of Ecuador
- Jenny Shipley, 36th Prime Minister of New Zealand
- February 7 – Tony Liu, Chinese actor
- February 8
- Daisuke Gōri, Japanese voice actor (d. 2010)
- Nora Miao, Hong Kong actress
- February 10 – Lee Hsien Loong, 3rd Prime Minister of Singapore
- February 12 – Simon MacCorkindale, English actor (d. 2010)
- February 14 – Nancy Keenan, American president of NARAL
- February 15
- Nikolai Sorokin, Soviet and Russian actor, theatre director (d. 2013)
- Tomislav Nikolić, 4th President of Serbia (since 2012)
- February 17 – Garry Chalk, British voice actor
- February 19
- Gary Seear, New Zealand rugby union player (d. 2018)
- Amy Tan, American novelist
- February 20 – João Calvão da Silva, Portuguese politician (d. 2018)
- February 21 – Vitaly Churkin, Russian diplomat (d. 2017)
- February 22
- William Frist, U.S. Senator and heart surgeon
- Saufatu Sopoanga, 8th Prime Minister of Tuvalu
- February 24 – Maxine Chernoff, American poet, novelist and editor
- February 25 – Joey Dunlop, Northern Irish motorcycle racer (d. 2000)
- February 29
- Gary the Retard, American member of The Wack Pack (The Howard Stern Show)
- Sharon Dahlonega Raiford Bush, American television's first female African-American primetime weather anchor
- March 1 – Martin O'Neill, Northern Irish footballer and manager
- March 2 – Laraine Newman, American comedian (Saturday Night Live)
- March 4
- Scott Hicks, Australian film director
- Ronn Moss, American actor
- Umberto Tozzi, Italian singer
- March 7 – Viv Richards, West Indian cricketer
- March 10 – Morgan Tsvangirai, Zimbabwean politician (d. 2018)
- March 11 – Douglas Adams, English author (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy) (d. 2001)
- March 13
- Ágnes Rapai, Hungarian writer
- Wolfgang Rihm, German composer
- March 16 – Philippe Kahn, French-American businessman and inventor
- March 17 – Perla, Paraguayan-Brazilian singer
- March 19 – Harvey Weinstein, American film producer
- March 22 – Bob Costas, American sports announcer
- March 23
- Rex Tillerson, United States Secretary of State
- Kim Stanley Robinson, American author
- March 25
- Jung Chang, Chinese-born author and historian
- Antanas Mockus, Colombian mathematician and politician
- March 27 – Maria Schneider, French actress (d. 2011)
- March 28 – Keith Ashfield, Canadian politician (d. 2018)
- March 29 – Teofilo Stevenson, Cuban boxer (d. 2012)
- March 30 – Peter Knights, Australian footballer and coach
- March 31
- Dermot Morgan, Irish actor and comedian (d. 1998)
- Vanessa del Rio, American actress
- April 1
- Bernard Stiegler, French philosopher
- Annette O'Toole, American actress
- April 2 – Lennart Fagerlund, Swedish cyclist
- April 4
- Rosemarie Ackermann, German athlete
- Gary Moore, Irish musician (d. 2011)
- Karen Magnussen, Canadian figure skater
- April 5 – Mitch Pileggi, American actor
- April 6 – Marilu Henner, American actress and author
- April 7 – Nichita Danilov, Romanian writer
- April 10 – Steven Seagal, American actor
- April 11
- Peter Windsor, British sports reporter
- Qamar Zaman, Pakistani squash player
- April 12 – Ralph Wiley, American sports journalist (d. 2004)
- April 14 – Mickey O'Sullivan, Irish sportsman
- April 15
- Glenn Shadix, American actor (d. 2010)
- Sam McMurray, American actor and voice actor
- April 16
- Billy West, American voice actor
- Chaz Jankel, English singer and multi-instrumentalist
- April 17
- Joe Alaskey, American voice actor (d. 2016)
- Željko Ražnatović, Serbian mobster and paramilitary leader (d. 2000)
- April 19 – Alexis Arguello, Nicaraguan boxer and politician (d. 2009)
- April 20 – Eric Pickles, British politician
- April 21 – Cheryl Gillan, British politician
- April 22 – Marilyn Chambers, American porn actress (d. 2009)
- April 24 – Jean-Paul Gaultier, French Haute couture and Prêt-à-Porter fashion designer
- April 25
- Lane Caudell, American actor
- Ketil Bjørnstad, Norwegian pianist
- April 26 – Spice Williams-Crosby, American actress and stunt performer
- April 27 – George Gervin, American basketball player
- April 28
- Gerald Barry, Irish composer
- Mary McDonnell, American actress
- May 1 – Michael Thornton, British Member of Parliament for Eastleigh
- May 2
- Campbell McComas, Australian impersonator and broadcaster
- Isla St Clair, Scottish singer
- May 3
- Leonid Khachiyan, Russian-born mathematician
- Allan Wells, Scottish athlete
- May 4 – Michael Barrymore, British comedian and TV presenter
- May 6
- Gregg Henry, American actor and musician
- Michael O'Hare, American actor (d. 2012)
- May 8 – Ronnie Dapo, American child actor
- May 10
- Roland Kaiser, German singer
- Manuel Mora Morales, Spanish director and writer
- May 11
- Shohreh Aghdashloo, Iranian actress
- Frances Fisher, British-born American actress
- Mike Lupica, American sports journalist
- Renaud, French composer
- May 12 – Christopher Gaze, British voice actor
- May 13 – John Kasich, Governor of Ohio
- May 14
- Robert Zemeckis, American film director
- David Byrne, Scottish singer-songwriter (Talking Heads)
- May 15 – Chazz Palminteri, American actor
- May 18
- Diane Duane, American writer
- Ryūzaburō Ōtomo, Japanese voice actor
- George Strait, American country musician
- May 19 – Bert van Marwijk, Dutch football manager
- May 20 – Roger Milla, Cameroonian footballer
- May 21 – Mr. T, African-American actor (The A-Team)
- May 23 – Anne-Marie David, French singer, Eurovision Song Contest 1973 winner
- May 24 – Sybil Danning, Austrian actress
- May 26 – David Meece, American Christian musician
- May 28 – Victoria Cunningham, American actress and Playboy Playmate
- June 4
- Scott Wesley Brown, American Christian musician
- Bronisław Komorowski, President of Poland
- June 7
- Hubert Auriol, French racing driver
- Liam Neeson, Northern Irish actor
- Orhan Pamuk, Turkish writer, Nobel Prize winner
- June 9 – Yukihiro Takahashi, Japanese musician and singer (Yellow Magic Orchestra)
- June 14 – Pat Summitt, American basketball coach (d. 2016)
- June 16
- George Papandreou, Greek politician
- Gino Vannelli, Canadian singer and songwriter
- June 17
- Sarbjit Singh Chadha, Indian enka singer
- Mike Milbury, American ice hockey player, coach and executive
- June 18
- Idriss Déby Itno, President of Chad
- Carol Kane, American actress
- Miriam Flynn, American actress and voice actress
- Isabella Rossellini, Italian model and actress
- June 20
- John Goodman, American actor
- Kōichi Mashimo, Japanese anime director
- Vikram Seth, Indian novelist
- June 21
- Dave Downs, American professional baseball player
- Jeremy Coney, New Zealand cricket captain
- Marcella Detroit, American singer (Shakespears Sister)
- Kazi Zulkader Siddiqui, Pakistani businessman, academician
- June 22
- Phil Nicholls, English professional footballer
- Franco Cucinotta, Italian professional footballer
- Graham Greene, Canadian (First Nations) actor
- Alastair Stewart, British newsreader
- Santokh Singh, Malaysian footballer
- June 23
- Marv Kellum, American football player
- Peter Whiteside, British modern pentathlete
- June 24
- Ladislas Lozano, French-Spanish football coach and retired player
- Stephen Pusey, British-born artist
- June 25
- Péter Erdő, Hungarian cardinal
- Tim Finn, New Zealand singer-songwriter
- June 27 – Douglas Unger, American novelist
- June 28 – Pietro Mennea, Italian athlete (d. 2013)
- June 29 – Joe Johnson, English snooker player
- June 30
- Stein Olav Hestad, Norwegian footballer
- Patrick Pinney, American actor and voice actor
- July 1
- Dale Hayes, South African professional golfer
- David Arkenstone, American composer and performer
- Robert Baer, American author
- Dan Aykroyd, Canadian actor and comedian (Saturday Night Live)
- July 2
- Linda M. Godwin, American scientist
- Ahmed Ouyahia, Algerian politician
- Marco Piccinini, Monegasque sport personality, businessman, and politician
- July 3
- Lu Colombo, Italian singer
- Andy Fraser, English musician (d. 2015)
- Rohinton Mistry, Indian writer
- July 4
- Álvaro Uribe, President of Colombia
- John Waite, English singer and musician
- July 5 – Hillbilly Jim, American professional wrestler and radio host
- July 6
- Grant Goodeve, American male voice actor
- Adi Shamir, Modern cryptographer
- Kim Chul-soo, South Korean footballer
- Jennifer Savidge, American actress
- July 7
- Li Hongzhi, Chinese-American founder and spiritual leader of Falun Gong
- Alain Cortes, French modern pentathlete
- Cheryl Gould, American journalist
- Li Hongzhi, Chinese spiritual leader
- July 8
- Marianne Williamson, American spiritual teacher, author and lecturer
- Ahmed Nazif, Prime Minister of Egypt
- Knud Arne Jürgensen, Danish music, theater and ballet historian
- July 9 – John Tesh, American composer, musician, and television host (Entertainment Tonight)
- July 10 – Yōko Asagami, Japanese voice actress
- July 11 – Stephen Lang, American actor
- July 12
- Voja Antonić, Serbian inventor and writer
- Philip Taylor Kramer, American rock musician (d. 1995)
- Liz Mitchell, Jamaican-born singer of Boney M.
- July 14
- Bob Casale, American keyboardist (Devo)
- Stan Shaw, American actor
- Franklin Graham, American evangelist and son of Billy Graham
- July 15
- Terry O'Quinn, American actor
- Yuriko Koike, Japanese politician (Governor of Tokyo)
- July 16 – Stewart Copeland, American rock musician (The Police)
- July 17
- David Hasselhoff, American actor
- Billy Sprague, American Christian musician
- Nicolette Larson, American pop singer (d. 1997)
- July 18 – Albert Camille Vital, Malagasy Army officer, politician and civil engineer
- July 19 – Allen Collins, American rock musician (Lynyrd Skynyrd) (d. 1990)
- July 20 – Keiko Matsuzaka, Japanese actress
- July 21 – Ahmad Husni Hanadzlah, Malaysian Minister of Finance
- July 24 – Gus Van Sant, American film director
- July 25 – Eduardo Souto de Moura, Portuguese Architect
- July 27 – Hannu-Pekka Hänninen, Finnish sports commentator
- July 28 – Vajiralongkorn, King of Thailand (Rama X)
- July 31
- Chris Ahrens, American ice hockey player
- João Barreiros, Portuguese author
- Michael Wolff, American jazz pianist
- August 1 – Zoran Đinđić, Serbian politician (d. 2003)
- August 2 – Arthur "Art" James, American former MLB baseball outfielder
- August 3 – Osvaldo Ardiles, Argentine footballer
- August 4 – Moya Brennan, Irish singer
- August 5
- Hun Sen, Prime Minister of Cambodia
- Louis Walsh, Irish music producer and reality TV show judge
- August 6 – Wojciech Fortuna, Polish ski jumper
- August 7
- Carlos Monzón, Argentine boxer (d. 1995)
- Alexei Sayle, English comedian
- August 8
- Jostein Gaarder, Norwegian author
- Robin Quivers, African-American radio personality (The Howard Stern Show)
- August 9 – Vicki Morgan, American model (d. 1983)
- August 10 – Daniel Hugh Kelly, American actor
- August 11 – Bob Mothersbaugh, American composer and guitarist (Devo)
- August 12 – Daniel Biles, American associate justice of the Kansas Supreme Court
- August 13 – Herb Ritts, American photographer (d. 2002)
- August 16 – Reginald VelJohnson, American actor
- August 17 – Guillermo Vilas, Argentine tennis player
- August 18 – Patrick Swayze, American actor and dancer (d. 2009)
- August 19 – Jonathan Frakes, American actor (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- August 21
- Joe Strummer, British rock musician (The Clash) (d. 2002)
- Jiří Paroubek, 6th Prime Minister of the Czech Republic
- August 23 – Steven Allan Brown, American punk rock musician (Tuxedomoon)
- August 24 – Linton Kwesi Johnson, Jamaican-born musician and poet
- August 26
- Bryon Baltimore, Canadian ice hockey player
- Michael Jeter, American actor of film, stage, and television (d. 2003)
- August 27
- Paul Reubens, American actor, writer and comedian (Pee-Wee Herman)
- Roger Stone, American lobbyist
- August 28 – Rita Dove, American poet (1987 Pulitzer Prize, United States Poet Laureate 1993–95)
- August 28 – Wendelin Wiedeking, German businessman
- August 31
- Lee Hyla, American composer
- Hilary Farr, British-Canadian actress and designer
- September 2 – Jimmy Connors, American tennis player
- September 6 – Lucky Enam, Bangladeshi television and theater actress
- September 8 – Patrick Prosser, Scottish computer scientist
- September 9 – Angela Cartwright, British-American child actress, photographer and painter
- September 10 – Paulo Betti, Brazilian actor
- September 12
- Sergey Karaganov, Russian political scientist
- Neil Peart, Canadian rock drummer (Rush)
- September 16
- Karen Muir, South African swimmer (d. 2013)
- Fatos Nano, Albanian prime minister
- Mickey Rourke, American film actor, former boxer
- September 17 – Harold Solomon, American tennis player
- September 18 – Nile Rodgers, American musician and guitarist
- September 19 – George Warrington, president of Amtrak (1998–2002); executive director of NJ Transit (2002–07) (d. 2007)
- September 20 – Manuel Zelaya, President of Honduras
- September 21 – Anneliese Michel, German Roman Catholic believed possessed by demons (d. 1976)
- September 22 – Bob Goodlatte, U.S. Congressman from Virginia
- September 23
- Jim Morrison, American baseball player
- Peter Schrank, political cartoonist
- September 24
- Joseph Patrick Kennedy II, politician
- Mark Sandman, American rock musician and artist (d. 1999)
- September 25
- Jimmy Garvin, American professional wrestler
- Christopher Reeve, American actor and activist (d. 2004)
- September 26 – Predrag Miletić, Serbian actor
- September 27
- Didier Dubois, French mathematician
- Katie Fforde, British writer
- September 28 – Sylvia Kristel, Dutch actress (d. 2012)
- September 29 – Max Sandlin, American politician
- September 30 – Jack Wild, English actor (H.R. Pufnstuf) (d. 2006)
- October 2 – Robin Riker, American actress and author
- October 5
- Clive Barker, British author
- Harold Faltermeyer, German musician
- Imran Khan, Pakistani politician
- Emomali Rahmon, President of Tajikistan
- Duncan Regehr, Canadian actor
- October 7
- Mary Badham, American actress
- Vladimir Putin, 2-Time President of Russia
- Ludmilla Tourischeva, Soviet gymnast
- October 9 – Sharon Osbourne, English actress, TV host and author
- October 12 – Advent Bangun, Indonesian karateka and actor (d. 2018)
- October 13
- Beverly Johnson, African-American model, actress and businesswoman
- John Lone, Hong Kong actor
- October 14
- Harry Anderson, American actor, comedian, and magician (d. 2018)
- Kaija Saariaho, Finnish composer
- Nikolai Andrianov, Soviet gymnast (d. 2011)
- Rick Aviles, American actor (d. 1995)
- October 16 – Ron Taylor, American actor (d. 2002)
- October 18
- Andy Johnson, American football player (d. 2018)
- Chuck Lorre, American sitcom creator
- October 19 – Verónica Castro, Mexican actress and entertainer
- October 20 – Eliane Giardini, Brazilian actress
- October 22 – Jeff Goldblum, American actor
- October 24 – David Weber, American science fiction and fantasy author
- October 26 – Andrew Motion, English poet
- October 27
- Roberto Benigni, Italian actor, screenwriter, and film director
- Francis Fukuyama, American political scientist
- Topi Sorsakoski, Finnish singer
- October 28 – Annie Potts, American actress
- November 3
- David Ho, Taiwanese-American AIDS researcher
- Michael Shea, American child actor
- Roseanne Barr, American actress and comedian
- Jim Cummings, American voice actor
- November 4 – Jeff Lorber, American keyboardist, composer, and record producer
- November 5
- Oleh Blokhin, Ukrainian football player and manager
- Brian Muehl, American puppeteer
- Bill Walton, American basketball player and commentator
- November 6 – Michael Cunningham, American writer
- November 7 – David Petraeus, American general
- November 8
- Jan Raas, Dutch professional cyclist
- Alfre Woodard, African-American actress
- November 13 – Art Malik, Pakistani-born British actor
- November 14
- Bill Farmer, American voice actor and comedian
- Maggie Roswell, American actress
- November 15 – Randy Savage, American professional wrestler (d. 2011)
- November 16
- Roger Bisby, English journalist
- Shigeru Miyamoto, Japanese game designer
- November 17
- Ties Kruize, Dutch field hockey player
- Cyril Ramaphosa, President of South Africa
- November 18 – John Parr, English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- November 24 – Ilja Richter, German actor, voice actor, television presenter, singer and author
- November 27 – Buddy Rose, American professional wrestler (d. 2009)
- November 28 – S. Epatha Merkerson, African-American actress
- November 30
- Keith Giffen, American comic book writer and artist
- Mandy Patinkin, American actor and singer
- December 2 – Peter Kingsbery, American singer-songwriter (Cock Robin)
- December 3 – Bruno Jonas, German Kabarett artist and actor
- December 6
- Chuck Baker, American Major League Baseball player
- Nicolas Bréhal, French novelist and literary critic
- Charles Bronson, English criminal (has been referred to as the "most violent prisoner in Britain")
- Edward Etzel, American Olympic Champion
- Joe Harris, American football linebacker
- Christian Kulik, Polish football player
- Craig Newmark, American businessman, founded Craigslist
- Shio Satō, Japanese manga artist
- Jeff Schneider, American Major League Baseball pitcher
- David L. Spector, American cell and molecular biologist
- December 8 – Richard Walsh, English actor
- December 9 – Michael Dorn, African-American actor (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- December 12
- Harbance Singh (Herb) Dhaliwal, Canadian politician
- Sarah Douglas (actress), English actress
- December 13
- Karl Howman, English actor
- Junkyard Dog, American pro wrestler (d. 1998)
- December 15
- Julie Taymor, American film, theater, and opera director and costume designer
- Hwang Woo-suk, South Korean biomedical scientist
- Allan Simonsen, Danish footballer and coach
- December 16 – Joel Garner, West Indian cricketer
- December 20
- Jenny Agutter, English actress
- Faisal Al-Fayez, Prime Minister of Jordan
- December 25 – Youssouf Ouédraogo, 6th Prime Minister of Burkina Faso (d. 2017)
- December 26
- Jon Glover, British actor
- Riki Sorsa, Finnish singer (d. 2016)
- December 27
- Jay Hill, Canadian politician
- David Knopfler, British musician
- December 28
- Arun Jaitley, Indian politician
- Hemant Shesh, Indian Hindi Writer
- December 29 – Külliki Saldre, Estonian actress
- December 30 – June Anderson, American soprano
- January 1 – Henri Albert Hartmann, French surgeon (b. 1860)
- January 2 – Gustave Francq, Canadian typographer and trade unionist (b. 1871)
- January 4 – Constant Permeke, Belgian painter (b. 1886)
- January 5 – Hristo Tatarchev, Bulgarian revolutionary (b. 1869)
- January 6 – Sofoklis Dousmanis, Greek naval officer (b. 1868)
- January 8 – Antonia Maury, American astronomer (b. 1866)
- January 9 – Andrea Cassulo, Italian Roman Catholic priest and missionary (b. 1869)
- January 11
- Stanisław Stempowski, Polish politician (b. 1870)
- Jean de Lattre de Tassigny, French general, posthumous Marshal of France (b. 1889)
- January 14 – Almas Ildyrym, Soviet poet (b. 1907)
- January 16 – Paolo Grilli, Italian sculptor and painter (b. 1857)
- January 18 – Curly Howard, American actor and comedian (The Three Stooges) (b. 1903)
- January 19 – Archduke Maximilian Eugen of Austria (b. 1895)
- January 22 – Andrés Luna de San Pedro, Filipino architect (b. 1887)
- January 24 – Duke York, American actor (b. 1908)
- January 25
- Sveinn Björnsson, 1st President of Iceland (b. 1881)
- François Gagnepain, French botanist (b. 1866)
- Polly Moran, American actress (b. 1883)
- January 26
- Zubeida Begum, Indian actress (b. 1926)
- André Cheron, American actor (b. 1880)
- January 27 – Fannie Ward, American actress (b. 1872)
- January 28
- Thomas Hicks, American runner (d. 1952)
- Nicolae Constantin Batzaria, Ottoman statesman, Romanian writer (b. 1874)
- February 2
- João Guilherme Fischer, Brazilian diplomat and scientist (b. 1876)
- Charles de Rochefort, French actor (b. 1879)
- Patriarch Callistratus of Georgia (b. 1866)
- February 3 – Harold L. Ickes, United States Secretary of the Interior (b. 1874)
- February 4 – Federico Henríquez y Carvajal, Dominican writer (b. 1848)
- February 6 – King George VI of the United Kingdom (b. 1895)
- February 7
- Sebastião da Gama, Portuguese poet (b. 1924)
- Philip G. Epstein, American screenwriter (b. 1909)
- Pete Henry, American football player (Canton Bulldogs) and a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame (b. 1897)
- February 9 – Arthur Hayes-Sadler, British admiral (b. 1865)
- February 11 – Matija Murko, Yugoslav scholar (b. 1861)
- February 14
- Molly Malone, American actress (b. 1888)
- John Sheehan, American actor (b. 1885)
- February 15 – Enzo de Muro Lomanto, Italian tenor (b. 1902)
- February 17 – Edvige Carboni, Italian Roman Catholic laywoman, mystic and venerable (b. 1880)
- February 18 – Enrique Jardiel Poncela, Spanish playwright and novelist (b. 1901)
- February 19
- Lawrence Grant, British actor (b. 1870)
- Knut Hamsun, Norwegian author, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1859)
- February 20 – Carlos Julio Arosemena Tola, 28th President of Ecuador (b. 1888)
- February 21 – Francis Xavier Ford, American Roman Catholic bishop, missionary, servant of God and reverend (b. 1892)
- February 24 – Tadeusz Vetulani, Polish agriculturalist (b. 1897)
- February 26
- Theodoros Pangalos, Greek general and politician, President of Greece (b. 1878)
- Josef Thorak, Austrian-born German sculptor (b. 1889)
- February 27 – Helena Concannon, Irish historian, writer, scholar and politician (b. 1878)
- February 29 – Quo Tai-chi, Chinese diplomat (b. 1888)
- March 1
- Masao Kume, Japanese playwright, novelist and poet (b. 1891)
- Gregory La Cava, American film director (b. 1892)
- March 3 – Antonieta de Barros, Brazilian journalist and politician (b. 1901)
- March 5 – Charles Scott Sherrington, British physiologist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1857)
- March 7 – Paramahansa Yogananda, Indian guru (b. 1893)
- March 9 – Alexandra Kollontai, Russian revolutionary (b. 1872)
- March 12
- Hugh Herbert, American actor and comedian (b. 1887)
- Duke Siegfried August in Bavaria (b. 1876)
- March 13 – Võ Thị Sáu, Vietnamese schoolgirl (b. 1933)
- March 18 – Isaak Mazepa, Soviet politician (b. 1884)
- March 19 – Robert Guérin, French administrator, 1st President of FIFA (b. 1876)
- March 21 – Andries Jan Pieters, Dutch criminal (b. 1916)
- March 22
- Uncle Dave Macon, American musician (b. 1870)
- Don Stephen Senanayake, 1st Prime Minister of Ceylon (b. 1884)
- March 26 – J.P. McGowan, Australian actor and director (b. 1880)
- March 28 – Sir Fraser Russell, Governor of Southern Rhodesia (b. 1876)
- March 30 – Sir Jigme Wangchuck, King of Bhutan (b. 1905)
- March 31
- Walter Schellenberg, German Nazi intelligence official (b. 1910)
- Roland West, American film director (b. 1885)
- Wallace H. White, Jr., U.S. Senator from Maine (b. 1877)
- April 1 – Ferenc Molnár, Hungarian novelist and dramatist (b. 1878)
- April 2
- Antonio Cortis, Spanish tenor (b. 1891)
- Julio Enrique Moreno, acting President of Ecuador (b. 1879)
- April 3 – Miina Sillanpää, Finnish politician (b. 1866)
- April 5 – Charles Collett, British chief mechanical engineer (Great Western Railway) (b. 1871)
- April 8 – Tadeusz Estreicher, Polish cryogenics pioneer (b. 1871)
- April 10 – Frederic Austin, British teacher and composer (b. 1872)
- April 15
- Bruno Barilli, Italian actor and composer (b. 1880)
- Viktor Chernov, Russian revolutionary, leader of the Russian Socialist Revolutionary Party (b. 1873)
- April 21
- Leslie Banks, British actor (b. 1890)
- Sir Stafford Cripps, British Labour politician, former Chancellor of the Exchequer (b. 1889)
- April 23
- Nikolai Alekseev, Soviet-born Greek Orthodox priest and saint (b. 1869)
- Julius Freed, American inventor and banker (b. 1887)
- April 27 – Guido Castelnuovo, Italian mathematician (b. 1865)
- April 29 – Manuel Portela Valladares, Spanish political figure (b. 1868)
- April 30 – Shigenori Kuroda, Japanese general (b. 1887)
- May 2
- Lagertha Broch, Norwegian illustrator (b. 1864)
- Matrona Nikonova, Soviet Orthodox nun and saint (b. 1881)
- May 3 – Juan Carlos Blanco Acevedo, Uruguayan politician (b. 1879)
- May 5 – Alberto Savinio, Italian writer (b. 1891)
- May 6 – Maria Montessori, Italian educator (b. 1870)
- May 7 – Juan Bautista Pérez, Venezuelan lawyer, magistrate and politician, 43rd President of Venezuela (b. 1869)
- May 8 – William Fox, Austro-Hungarian-born film producer (b. 1879)
- May 9 – Canada Lee, American actor (b. 1907)
- May 10
- Clark L. Hull, American psychologist (b. 1884)
- Gino Boccasile, Italian illustrator (b. 1901)
- May 11 – Giovanni Tebaldini, Italian composer (b. 1864)
- May 15
- Albert Bassermann, German actor (b. 1867)
- Tadeusz Breyer, Polish sculptor (b. 1874)
- Italo Montemezzi, Italian composer (b. 1875)
- May 16 – Antonio Correa Cotto, Puerto Rican outlaw (b. 1926)
- May 18 – Masakazu Nakai, Japanese aesthetician (b. 1900)
- May 19
- Luigi Fabris, Italian sculptor (b. 1883)
- Bangalore Nagarathnamma, Indian singer (b. 1878)
- May 21 – John Garfield, American actor (b. 1913)
- May 22 – Peter Ermakov, Russian Bolshevik leader (b. 1884)
- May 23 – Georg Schumann, German composer (b. 1866)
- May 29 – Mykhailo Omelianovych-Pavlenko, Soviet army officer (b. 1878)
- June 1
- John Dewey, American philosopher (b. 1859)
- Malcolm St. Clair, American filmmaker (b. 1897)
- June 2 – Naum Torbov, Bulgarian architect (b. 1880)
- June 6 – Thomas Walsh, American Roman Catholic archbishop and reverend (b. 1873)
- June 8 – Sergey Merkurov, Soviet sculptor (b. 1881)
- June 9
- Félix Pérez Cardozo, Paraguayan musician (b. 1908)
- Luigi Puccianti, Italian physicist (b. 1875)
- June 10
- Hilda Hongell, Finnish architect (b. 1867)
- Frances Theodora Parsons, American naturalist (b. 1861)
- June 12 – Genovevo de la O, Mexican revolutionary leader (b. 1876)
- June 13 – Emma Eames, American soprano (b. 1865)
- June 14 – Felix Calonder, Swiss politician, 36th President of the Swiss Confederation (b. 1863)
- June 15 – Zofia Kirkor-Kiedroniowa, Polish activist (b. 1872)
- June 17
- Krystyna Skarbek (aka Christine Granville), Polish-born British SOE operative during World War II (b. 1908)
- Jack Parsons, American rocket engineer (b. 1914)
- June 18 – Heinrich Schlusnus, German baritone (b. 1888)
- June 24 – George Pearce, Australian politician (b. 1870)
- June 26 – Theodor Becker, German actor (b. 1880)
- June 27 – Elmo Lincoln, American actor (b. 1889)
- June 30 – Eugenio de Liguoro, Italian actor and director (b. 1899)
Reverend and Servant of God Guillermo Tritschler y Córdova
- July 2 – Ciro Grassi, Italian composer (b. 1868)
- July 4 – Walter Long, American actor (b. 1879)
- July 5 – Alison Skipworth, British actress (b. 1863)
- July 10 – Rued Langgaard, Danish composer and organist (b. 1893)
- July 20 – Isabelle LaMal, American actress (b. 1886)
- July 21
- Catherine Chisholm, British physician (b. 1878)
- Pedro Lascuráin, Mexican diplomat, 34th President of Mexico (b. 1856)
- July 22
- Harry Carter, American actor (b. 1879)
- Antonio María Valencia, Colombian composer (b. 1902)
- July 24 – Henry Hallett, British actor (b. 1888)
- July 26
- Edward Ellis, American actor (b. 1870)
- Eva Perón, Argentine political leader, and First Lady to and partner in power of President Juan Perón (b. 1919)
- July 29 – Guillermo Tritschler y Córdova, Mexican Roman Catholic prelate, reverend and servant of God (b. 1878)
- July 31
- Waldemar Bonsels, German writer (b. 1880)
- Takashi Hishikari, Japanese general (b. 1871)
- August 1 – Andrew Higgins, American boatbuilder and industrialist. (b. 1886)
- August 2
- Charles K. French, American actor, film director, and screenwriter (b. 1860)
- J. Farrell MacDonald, American actor and director (b. 1875)
- August 5 – Sameera Moussa, Egyptian nuclear scientist (b. 1917)
- August 6 – Francis Pegahmagabow, Canadian military officer (b. 1889)
- August 11
- Riccardo Martin, American tenor (b. 1874)
- Dave Sands, Australian boxer (b. 1926)
- August 12 – Peretz Markish, Soviet-born Israeli poet (b. 1895)
- August 15 – Armida Barelli, Italian Roman Catholic laywoman and venerable (b. 1882)
- August 18
- Alberto Hurtado, Chilean Jesuit priest and saint (b. 1901)
- Ralph Byrd, American actor (b. 1909)
- August 22 – Hiranuma Kiichirō, Japanese politician, 24th Prime Minister of Japan (b. 1867)
- August 23 – Henri Coutière, French zoologist (b. 1869)
- August 26 – Giovanni Cazzani, Italian Roman Catholic archbishop and servant of God (b. 1867)
- August 29
- Euphrasia Eluvathingal, Indian Carmelite nun and saint (b. 1877)
- Anton Piëch, Austrian lawyer, son-in-law of Ferdinand Porsche (b. 1894)
- August 30 – Arky Vaughan, American baseball player (Pittsburgh Pirates) and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame (b. 1912)
- August 31 – Henri Bourassa, Canadian political leader and publisher (b. 1868)
- September 4
- Wilhelmus Zakaria Johannes, Indonesian doctor (b. 1895)
- Józef Wegrzyn, Polish actor (b. 1884)
- September 5 – Fernando Luis García, American mariner (killed in action) (b. 1929)
- September 6
- José Vicente de Freitas, Portuguese military officer and politician, 97th Prime Minister of Portugal (b. 1869)
- Gertrude Lawrence, English actress (b. 1898)
- September 7 – Maria Shkapskaya, Soviet poet (b. 1891)
- September 9
- Lizinka Dyrssen, Swedish activist (b. 1866)
- Jonas H. Ingram, American admiral (b. 1886)
- September 13 – Hermann Hummel, German chemist and politician (b. 1876)
- September 16 – Hugo Raudsepp, Estonian playwright (b. 1883)
- September 18 – Maria Matos, Portuguese actress (b. 1890)
- September 22 – Kaarlo Juho Ståhlberg, Finnish jurist and academic, 1st President of Finland (b. 1865)
- September 23 – Ray Mala, American actor (b. 1906)
- September 24 – Eiichi Sugimoto, Japanese economist (b. 1901)
- September 26 – George Santayana, Spanish writer (b. 1863)
- September 30 – Viscount Waldorf Astor, American businessman and politician (b. 1879)
- October 3 – Zavel Kwartin, Soviet-born Israeli composer (b. 1874)
- October 4 – Keith Murdoch, Australian journalist (b. 1885)
- October 8 – Arturo Rawson, Argentine military officer and politician, 26th President of Argentina (b. 1885)
- October 11 – Jack Conway, American film producer and director (b. 1887)
- October 17 – Julia Dean, American stage and screen actress (b. 1878)
- October 19
- Edward S. Curtis, American photographer, ethnologist, and film director (b. 1868)
- Huang Jiguang, Chinese soldier (b. 1931)
- Ernst Streeruwitz, Austrian, businessman and politician, 6th Chancellor of Austria (b. 1874)
- October 20 – Basil Radford, British actor (b. 1897)
- October 21 – Leonardo Ruiz Pineda, Venezuela lawyer and politician (b. 1916)
- October 22 – Ernst Rüdin, Swiss psychiatrist, geneticist, and eugenicist (b. 1874)
- October 23 – Susan Peters, American actress (b. 1921)
- October 24 – Frederick Jacobi, American composer (b. 1891)
- October 25 – Sergei Bortkiewicz, Soviet Romantic composer and pianist (b. 1877)
- October 26 – Hattie McDaniel, American actress (b. 1895)
- October 27 – Ludwig Fahrenkrog, German writer, playwright and artist (b. 1867)
- October 28 – Billy Hughes, Australian politician, 7th Prime Minister of Australia (b. 1862)
- October 29 – Henri Rouvière, French professor (b. 1876)
- November 1 – Dixie Lee, American singer (b. 1911)
- November 2
- Mehmet Esat Bülkat, Ottoman general (b. 1862)
- Henry Edwards, British actor (b. 1882)
- November 3 – Louis Verneuil, French playwright and screenwriter (b. 1893)
- November 6 – Charles de Chambrun, French diplomat and writer (b. 1875)
- November 8
- Harold Innis, Canadian communications scholar (b. 1894)
- Hugh Prosser, American actor (b. 1900)
- November 9 – Chaim Weizmann, Jewish biochemist, Zionist leader and Israeli statesman, 1st President of Israel (b. 1874)
- November 10 – John Roche, American actor (b. 1893)
- November 11
- Eugene Bossilkov, Bulgarian Roman Catholic priest, bishop, martyr and blessed (b. 1900)
- Josaphat Chichkov, Bulgarian Orthodox priest, martyr and blessed (b. 1884)
- Kamen Vitchev, Bulgarian Orthodox and Assumptionist priest, martyr and blessed (b. 1893)
- November 15
- Vasyl Krychevsky, Soviet painter (b. 1873)
- Vincent Scotto, French composer (b. 1874)
- November 18 – Paul Eluard, French poet (b. 1895)
- November 20 – Benedetto Croce, Italian critic, philosopher, and politician (b. 1866)
- November 21
- Henriette Roland Holst, Dutch poet and socialist (b. 1869)
- William D. Upshaw, American temperance movement leader (b. 1866)
- November 25 – Antonio Guarnieri, Italian conductor (b. 1880)
- November 26
- Sven Hedin, Swedish explorer, geographer and geopolitician (b. 1865)
- Carlo Lazzarini, Australian politician (b. 1880)
- November 27 – Zhou Xuechang, Chinese politician (b. 1898)
- November 28 – Elena of Montenegro, Queen of Italy, consort of Victor Emmanuel III (b. 1869)
- November 29
- Vladimir Ipatieff, Soviet chemist (b. 1867)
- Vida Milholland, American activist (b. 1888)
Vittorio Emanuele Orlando
- December 1 – Vittorio Emanuele Orlando, Italian statesman, 23rd Prime Minister of Italy (b. 1860)
- December 2 – Miguel Osório de Almeida, Brazilian physician and scientist (b. 1890)
- December 3 – Vladimír Clementis, Czechoslovak minister, politician, publicist, literary critic and author (b. 1902)
- December 4
- Giuseppe Antonio Borgese, Italian writer and journalist (b. 1882)
- Karen Horney, German psychoanalyst (b. 1885)
- December 6
- Andrey Aleksandrovich Gershun, Soviet physicist (b. 1903)
- Louis Lapicque, French neuroscientist (b. 1866)
- Dumitru Popovici, Romanian hisrorian (b. 1902)
- December 8 – Charles Lightoller, British merchant marine officer, second officer of RMS Titanic (b. 1874)
- December 12
- Erika Aittamaa, Swedish artisan (b. 1866)
- Billy Cook, American criminal (b. 1928)
- Bedrich Hrozný, Czech orientalist and linguist (b. 1879)
- December 14
- Teixeira de Pascoaes, Portuguese poet, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Literature (b. 1877)
- Fartein Valen, Norwegian composer (b. 1887)
- December 15
- Goscombe John, British sculptor (b. 1860)
- Emmanuel Boleslaus Ledvina, American Roman Catholic prelate, bishop and reverend (b. 1868)
- December 16 – Leonid Yachenin, Soviet politician (b. 1897)
- December 18
- Garimella Satyanarayana, Indian poet (b. 1893)
- Ernst Stromer, German paleontologist (b. 1871)
- December 19 – Pehr G. Holmes, American politician (b. 1881)
- December 25
- Bernardino Molinari, Italian conductor (b. 1880)
- Herman Sörgel, German architect (b. 1885)
- December 26 – Lyn Harding, British actor (b. 1867)
- December 27 – Henri Winkelman, Dutch general (b. 1876)
- December 28
- Carlo Agostini, Italian Roman Catholic prelate and reverend (b. 1871)
- Alexandrine of Mecklenburg-Schwerin, Queen consort of Christian X of Denmark (b. 1879)
- Fletcher Henderson, American musician (b. 1897)
- December 30
- Luke McNamee, American admiral and Governor of Guam (b. 1871)
- Gabriel Skagestad, Norwegian theologian, Roman Catholic priest, bishop and reverend (b. 1879)
1952: Nobel Prizes
- Physics – Felix Bloch, Edward Mills Purcell
- Chemistry – Archer John Porter Martin, Richard Laurence Millington Synge
- Medicine – Selman Abraham Waksman
- Literature – François Mauriac
- Peace – Albert Schweitzer
- Pattillo, Donald M. (February 1, 2001). "Pushing the Envelope: The American Aircraft Industry". University of Michigan Press – via Google Books.
- Zamula, Evelyn (June 1991). "A New Challenge for Former Polio Patients". FDA Consumer. Food and Drug Administration. 25 (5). "Consumer". Archived from the original on January 26, 2008. Retrieved 29 August 2009.
- Verdourt, Bernard; Trump, E.C. & Church, M.E. (1969). Common poisonous plants of East Africa. London: Collins. p. 254.
1952 in other languages
Source of information: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. We're not responsible for the content of this article and your use of this information. Disclaimer
Using this page, you can quickly and easily search for the "1952
" related products in the best online stores. For your convenience the search term is already added to the search box. You can either make a search right now or modify the query somehow (for example, "1952 2018").
You can also change the category of required goods. The "All goods" category is selected right now, so the search will be done in the web stores offering 500 daily sales and special offers, 5 000 000 products related products and services. Thus, in just one click, you can check the current prices, offers, discounts, available goods, etc. Also make sure to check the today's sales in the selected online stores listed below.
US Delivery, Shipping to the United States
The delivery of goods is carried out internationally and across the United States. The goods are shipped to all US cities and towns.
It goes without saying that the goods by request "1952" in Alabama can be delivered to the following cities: Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Decatur, Auburn, Madison, Florence, Gadsden, Vestavia Hills, Prattville, Phenix City, Alabaster, Bessemer, Enterprise, Opelika, Homewood, Northport, Anniston, Prichard, Athens. It is also available for the people living in Daphne, Pelham, Oxford, Albertville, Selma, Mountain Brook, Trussville, Troy, Center Point, Helena, Hueytown, Talladega, Fairhope, Ozark, Alexander City, Cullman, Scottsboro, Millbrook, Foley, Hartselle, Fort Payne, Gardendale, Jasper, Saraland, Muscle Shoals, Eufaula.
Today the goods named "1952" in Alaska can be bought in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Wasilla, Kenai, Kodiak, Bethel, Palmer, Homer, Unalaska, Barrow, Soldotna, Valdez, Nome, Kotzebue, Seward, Wrangell, Dillingham, Cordova, North Pole, Houston, Craig, Hooper Bay, Akutan and smaller towns.
And today the products related to the term "1952" in Arizona can be shipped to Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Yuma, Avondale, Flagstaff, Goodyear, Lake Havasu City, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Sierra Vista, Maricopa, Oro Valley, Prescott, Bullhead City, Prescott Valley. And also in Apache Junction, Marana, El Mirage, Kingman, Queen Creek, Florence, San Luis, Sahuarita, Fountain Hills, Nogales, Douglas, Eloy, Payson, Somerton, Paradise Valley, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Chino Valley, Show Low, Sedona...
It goes without saying that the goods named "1952" in Arkansas can be received in Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Pine Bluff, Bentonville, Hot Springs, Benton, Texarkana, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Russellville, Bella Vista, West Memphis, Paragould, Cabot. And, of course, Searcy, Van Buren, El Dorado, Maumelle, Blytheville, Forrest City, Siloam Springs, Bryant, Harrison, Hot Springs Village, Mountain Home, Marion, Helena-West Helena, Camden, Magnolia, Arkadelphia, Malvern, Batesville, Hope...
And the found goods by query "1952" in California can be sent to Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Stockton, Chula Vista, Fremont, Irvine, San Bernardino, Modesto, Oxnard, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Glendale, Huntington Beach, Santa Clarita, Garden Grove. The delivery is also available in Santa Rosa, Oceanside, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Lancaster, Elk Grove, Palmdale, Corona, Salinas, Pomona, Torrance, Hayward, Escondido, Sunnyvale, Pasadena, Fullerton, Orange, Thousand Oaks, Visalia, Simi Valley, Concord, Roseville, Santa Clara, Vallejo, Victorville. It is also available for the people living in El Monte, Berkeley, Downey, Costa Mesa, Inglewood, Ventura, West Covina, Norwalk, Carlsbad, Fairfield, Richmond, Murrieta, Burbank, Antioch, Daly City, Temecula, Santa Maria, El Cajon, Rialto, San Mateo, Compton, Clovis, Jurupa Valley, South Gate, Vista, Mission Viejo. It is also available for the people living in Vacaville, Carson, Hesperia, Redding, Santa Monica, Westminster, Santa Barbara, Chico, Whittier, Newport Beach, San Leandro, Hawthorne, San Marcos, Citrus Heights, Alhambra, Tracy, Livermore, Buena Park, Lakewood, Merced, Hemet, Chino, Menifee, Lake Forest, Napa. It is also available for the people living in Redwood City, Bellflower, Indio, Tustin, Baldwin Park, Chino Hills, Mountain View, Alameda, Upland, Folsom, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Lynwood, Union City, Apple Valley, Redlands, Turlock, Perris, Manteca, Milpitas, Redondo Beach, Davis, Camarillo, Yuba City. It's also available for those who live in Rancho Cordova, Palo Alto, Yorba Linda, Walnut Creek, South San Francisco, San Clemente, Pittsburg, Laguna Niguel, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Lodi, Madera, Monterey Park, La Habra, Santa Cruz, Encinitas, Tulare, Gardena, National City, Cupertino. The shipping is also available in Huntington Park, Petaluma, San Rafael, La Mesa, Rocklin, Arcadia, Diamond Bar, Woodland, Fountain Valley, Porterville, Paramount, Hanford, Rosemead, Eastvale, Santee, Highland, Delano, Colton, Novato, Lake Elsinore, Brentwood, Yucaipa, Cathedral City, Watsonville, Placentia, and other cities and towns.
Naturally, any things related with "1952" in Colorado can be sent to Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Arvada, Westminster, Pueblo, Centennial, Boulder, Greeley, Longmont, Loveland, Broomfield, Grand Junction, Castle Rock, Commerce City, Parker, Littleton, Northglenn, Brighton, Englewood. And also in Wheat Ridge, Fountain, Lafayette, Windsor, Erie, Evans, Golden, Louisville, Montrose, Durango, Cañon City, Greenwood Village, Sterling, Lone Tree, Johnstown, Superior, Fruita, Steamboat Springs, Federal Heights, Firestone, Fort Morgan, Frederick, Castle Pines, and other cities.
And today any products related with "1952" in Connecticut can be received in such cities as Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Milford, West Haven, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton.
No doubt, the goods named "1952" in Delaware can be sent to Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna, Milford, Seaford, Georgetown, Elsmere, New Castle, Millsboro, Laurel, Harrington, Camden, Clayton, Lewes, Milton, Selbyville, Bridgeville, Townsend.
And any products related with "1952" in Florida can be sent to Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, Cape Coral, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Gainesville, Coral Springs, Miami Gardens, Clearwater, Palm Bay, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, Lakeland, Davie, Miami Beach, Boca Raton. You can also buy these goods in Deltona, Plantation, Sunrise, Palm Coast, Largo, Deerfield Beach, Melbourne, Boynton Beach, Lauderhill, Fort Myers, Weston, Kissimmee, Homestead, Delray Beach, Tamarac, Daytona Beach, Wellington, North Miami, Jupiter, North Port, Coconut Creek, Port Orange, Sanford, Margate, Ocala, Sarasota, Pensacola.
It goes without saying that the goods related with "1952" in Georgia can be shipped to such cities as Atlanta, Columbus, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Albany, Warner Robins, Alpharetta, Marietta, Valdosta, Smyrna, Dunwoody, Rome, East Point, Milton, Gainesville, Hinesville, Peachtree City, Newnan, Dalton, Douglasville, Kennesaw, LaGrange, Statesboro, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Stockbridge, Woodstock, Carrollton, Canton, Griffin, McDonough, Acworth, Pooler, Union City and smaller towns.
As always, the products related to the term "1952" in Hawaii can be purchased if you live in Honolulu, East Honolulu, Pearl City, Hilo, Kailua, Waipahu, Kaneohe, Mililani Town, Kahului, Ewa Gentry, Mililani Mauka, Kihei, Makakilo, Wahiawa, Schofield Barracks, Wailuku, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Royal Kunia, Halawa, Waimalu, Waianae, Nanakuli, Kailua, Lahaina, Waipio, Hawaiian Paradise Park, Kapaa and smaller towns.
Usually, the found goods by query "1952" in Idaho can be bought in Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Caldwell, Coeur d'Alene, Twin Falls, Lewiston, Post Falls, Rexburg, Moscow, Eagle, Kuna, Ammon, Chubbuck, Hayden, Mountain Home, Blackfoot, Garden City, Jerome, Burley, and other cities and towns.
Of course, any products related with "1952" in Illinois can be bought in Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Champaign, Bloomington, Decatur, Evanston, Des Plaines, Berwyn, Wheaton, Belleville, Elmhurst, DeKalb, Moline, Urbana, Crystal Lake, Quincy, Rock Island, Park Ridge, Calumet City, Pekin, Danville, St. Charles, North Chicago, Galesburg, Chicago Heights, Granite City, Highland Park, Burbank, O'Fallon, Oak Forest, Alton, Kankakee, West Chicago, East St. Louis, McHenry, Batavia, Carbondale, Freeport, Belvidere, Collinsville, Harvey, Lockport, Woodstock.
Naturally, the products related to the term "1952" in Indiana can be delivered to Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Carmel, Fishers, Bloomington, Hammond, Gary, Lafayette, Muncie, Terre Haute, Kokomo, Noblesville, Anderson, Greenwood, Elkhart, Mishawaka, Lawrence, Jeffersonville, Columbus, Portage, New Albany, Richmond, Westfield, Valparaiso, Goshen, Michigan City, West Lafayette, Marion, East Chicago, Hobart, Crown Point, Franklin, La Porte, Greenfield.
Usually, the products related to the term "1952" in Iowa can be received in such cities as Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Iowa City, Waterloo, Council Bluffs, Ames, West Des Moines, Dubuque, Ankeny, Urbandale, Cedar Falls, Marion, Bettendorf, Marshalltown, Mason City, Clinton, Burlington, Ottumwa, Fort Dodge, Muscatine, Coralville, Johnston, North Liberty, Altoona, Newton, Indianola and smaller towns.
No need to say, the goods related with "1952" in Kansas can be sent to Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, Salina, Hutchinson, Leavenworth, Leawood, Dodge City, Garden City, Junction City, Emporia, Derby, Prairie Village, Hays, Liberal, Gardner, Pittsburg, Newton, Great Bend, McPherson, El Dorado, Ottawa, Winfield, Arkansas City, Andover, Lansing, Merriam, Haysville, Atchison, Parsons.
And of course, the products related to the term "1952" in Kentucky can be delivered to Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond, Florence, Georgetown, Henderson, Elizabethtown, Nicholasville, Jeffersontown, Frankfort, Paducah, Independence, Radcliff, Ashland, Madisonville, Winchester, Erlanger, Murray, St. Matthews, Fort Thomas, Danville, Newport, Shively, Shelbyville, Glasgow, Berea, Bardstown, Shepherdsville, Somerset, Lyndon, Lawrenceburg, Middlesboro, Mayfield, etc.
It goes without saying that the goods named "1952" in Louisiana can be received in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Kenner, Bossier City, Monroe, Alexandria, Houma, Marrero, New Iberia, Laplace, Slidell, Prairieville, Central, Terrytown, Ruston, Sulphur, Harvey, Hammond, Bayou Cane, Shenandoah, Natchitoches, Gretna, Chalmette, Opelousas, Estelle, Zachary...
As always, the goods by your query "1952" in Maine can be delivered to the following cities: Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, Auburn, Biddeford, Sanford, Saco, Augusta, Westbrook, Waterville, Presque Isle, Brewer, Bath, Caribou, Ellsworth, Old Town, Rockland, Belfast, Gardiner, Calais, Hallowell, Eastport, and other cities.
And of course, any things related with "1952" in Maryland can be shipped to Baltimore, Frederick, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bowie, Hagerstown, Annapolis, College Park, Salisbury, Laurel, Greenbelt, Cumberland, Westminster, Hyattsville, Takoma Park, Easton, Elkton, Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, Cambridge, New Carrollton, Bel Air...
It goes without saying that the goods by your query "1952" in Massachusetts can be shipped to such cities as Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Lynn, Fall River, Newton, Lawrence, Somerville, Framingham, Haverhill, Waltham, Malden, Brookline, Plymouth, Medford, Taunton, Chicopee, Weymouth, Revere, Peabody, Methuen, Barnstable, Pittsfield, Attleboro, Arlington, Everett, Salem, Westfield, Leominster, Fitchburg, Billerica, Holyoke, Beverly, Marlborough, Woburn, Amherst, Braintree, Shrewsbury, Chelsea, Dartmouth, Chelmsford, Andover, Natick, Randolph, Watertown, and so on.
No doubt, the goods by your query "1952" in Michigan can be shipped to Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Dearborn, Livonia, Clinton, Canton, Westland, Troy, Farmington Hills, Macomb Township, Kalamazoo, Shelby, Wyoming, Southfield, Waterford, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Taylor, Saint Clair Shores, Pontiac, Dearborn Heights, Royal Oak, Novi, Ypsilanti, Battle Creek, Saginaw, Kentwood, East Lansing, Redford, Roseville, Georgetown, Portage, Chesterfield Township, Midland, Bloomfield Charter Township, Oakland County, Saginaw, Commerce, Meridian, Muskegon, Lincoln Park, Grand Blanc, Holland, Orion, Bay City, Independence Charter Township, and other cities.
No doubt, the goods named "1952" in Minnesota can be delivered to the following cities: Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester, Bloomington, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Woodbury, St. Cloud, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Coon Rapids, Blaine, Burnsville, Lakeville, Minnetonka, Apple Valley, Edina, St. Louis Park, Moorhead, Mankato, Maplewood, Shakopee, Richfield, Cottage Grove, Roseville, Inver Grove Heights, Andover, Brooklyn Center, Savage, Oakdale, Fridley, Winona, Shoreview, Ramsey, Owatonna, Chanhassen, Prior Lake, White Bear Lake, Chaska, Austin, Elk River, Champlin, Faribault, Rosemount, Crystal, Farmington, Hastings, New Brighton, and so on.
Normally, the goods by your query "1952" in Mississippi can be purchased if you live in Jackson, Gulfport, Southaven, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Meridian, Tupelo, Greenville, Olive Branch, Horn Lake, Clinton, Pearl, Ridgeland, Starkville, Columbus, Vicksburg, Pascagoula, Clarksdale, Oxford, Laurel, Gautier, Ocean Springs, Madison, Brandon, Greenwood, Cleveland, Natchez, Long Beach, Corinth, Hernando, Moss Point, McComb, Canton, Carriere, Grenada, Brookhaven, Indianola, Yazoo City, West Point, Picayune, Petal, and other cities and towns.
No need to say, the goods named "1952" in Missouri can be delivered to the following cities: Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Lee’s Summit, O’Fallon, St. Joseph, St. Charles, Blue Springs, St. Peters, Florissant, Joplin, Chesterfield, Jefferson City, Cape Girardeau, Oakville, Wildwood, University City, Ballwin, Raytown, Liberty, Wentzville, Mehlville, Kirkwood, Maryland Heights, Hazelwood, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Webster Groves, Sedalia, Ferguson, Arnold, Affton, and other cities and towns.
Normally, any products related with "1952" in Montana can be purchased if you live in Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Kalispell, Havre, Anaconda, Miles City, Belgrade, Livingston, Laurel, Whitefish, Lewistown, Sidney, etc.
Today the goods named "1952" in Nebraska can be delivered to the following cities: Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont, Hastings, Norfolk, North Platte, Papillion, Columbus, La Vista, Scottsbluff, South Sioux City, Beatrice, Lexington...
Naturally, any products related with "1952" in Nevada can be delivered to the following cities: Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, North Las Vegas, Sparks, Carson City, Fernley, Elko, Mesquite, Boulder City, Fallon, Winnemucca, West Wendover, Ely, Yerington, Carlin, Lovelock, Wells, Caliente, and so on.
And of course, the products by request "1952" in New Hampshire can be shipped to Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, Dover, Rochester, Salem, Merrimack, Hudson, Londonderry, Keene, Bedford, Portsmouth, Goffstown, Laconia, Hampton, Milford, Durham, Exeter, Windham, Hooksett, Claremont, Lebanon, Pelham, Somersworth, Hanover, Amherst, Raymond, Conway, Berlin, and other cities and towns.
Usually, the goods named "1952" in New Jersey can be received in such cities as Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Woodbridge, Lakewood, Toms River, Hamilton, Trenton, Clifton, Camden, Brick, Cherry Hill, Passaic, Middletown, Union City, Old Bridge, Gloucester Township, East Orange, Bayonne, Franklin, North Bergen, Vineland, Union, Piscataway, New Brunswick, Jackson, Wayne, Irvington, Parsippany-Troy Hills, Howell, Perth Amboy, Hoboken, Plainfield, West New York, Washington Township, East Brunswick, Bloomfield, West Orange, Evesham, Bridgewater, South Brunswick, Egg Harbor, Manchester, Hackensack, Sayreville, Mount Laurel, Berkeley, North Brunswick.
It goes without saying that the goods by request "1952" in New Mexico can be received in such cities as Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Clovis, Hobbs, Alamogordo, Carlsbad, Gallup, Deming, Los Lunas, Chaparral, Sunland Park, Las Vegas, Portales, Los Alamos, North Valley, Artesia, Lovington, Silver City, Española, and other cities and towns.
Normally, any products related with "1952" in New York can be purchased if you live in New York, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Schenectady, Utica, White Plains, Troy, Niagara Falls, Binghamton, Rome, Long Beach, Poughkeepsie, North Tonawanda, Jamestown, Ithaca, Elmira, Newburgh, Middletown, Auburn, Watertown, Glen Cove, Saratoga Springs, Kingston, Peekskill, Lockport, Plattsburgh, Cortland, Amsterdam, Oswego, Lackawanna, Cohoes, Rye, Gloversville, Beacon, Batavia, Tonawanda, Glens Falls, Olean, Oneonta, Geneva, Dunkirk, Fulton, Oneida, Corning, Ogdensburg, Canandaigua, Watervliet and smaller towns.
Normally, the products related to the term "1952" in North Carolina can be purchased if you live in Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Cary, Wilmington, High Point, Greenville, Asheville, Concord, Gastonia, Jacksonville, Chapel Hill, Rocky Mount, Huntersville, Burlington, Wilson, Kannapolis, Apex, Hickory, Wake Forest, Indian Trail, Mooresville, Goldsboro, Monroe, Salisbury, Holly Springs, Matthews, New Bern, Sanford, Cornelius, Garner, Thomasville, Statesville, Asheboro, Mint Hill, Fuquay-Varina, Morrisville, Kernersville, Lumberton, Kinston, Carrboro, Havelock, Shelby, Clemmons, Lexington, Clayton, Boone...
As always, the goods named "1952" in North Dakota can be received in Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot, West Fargo, Williston, Dickinson, Mandan, Jamestown, Wahpeton, Devils Lake, Watford City, Valley City, Grafton, Lincoln, Beulah, Rugby, Stanley, Horace, Casselton, New Town, Hazen, Bottineau, Lisbon, Carrington, etc.
As you know, the products by request "1952" in Ohio can be received in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain, Hamilton, Springfield, Kettering, Elyria, Lakewood, Cuyahoga Falls, Euclid, Middletown, Mansfield, Newark, Mentor, Cleveland Heights, Beavercreek, Strongsville, Fairfield, Dublin, Warren, Findlay, Lancaster, Lima, Huber Heights, Marion, Westerville, Reynoldsburg, Grove City, Stow, Delaware, Brunswick, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Westlake, North Olmsted, Fairborn, Massillon, Mason, North Royalton, Bowling Green, North Ridgeville, Kent, Garfield Heights.
As you know, the products by request "1952" in Oklahoma can be delivered to the following cities: Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Owasso, Shawnee, Yukon, Ardmore, Ponca City, Bixby, Duncan, Del City, Jenks, Sapulpa, Mustang, Sand Springs, Bethany, Altus, Claremore, El Reno, McAlester, Ada, Durant, Tahlequah, Chickasha, Miami, Glenpool, Elk City, Woodward, Okmulgee, Choctaw, Weatherford, Guymon, Guthrie, Warr Acres.
And of course, the goods named "1952" in Oregon can be delivered to Portland, Salem, Eugene, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend, Medford, Springfield, Corvallis, Albany, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Keizer, Grants Pass, Oregon City, McMinnville, Redmond, Tualatin, West Linn, Woodburn, Forest Grove, Newberg, Wilsonville, Roseburg, Klamath Falls, Ashland, Milwaukie, Sherwood, Happy Valley, Central Point, Canby, Hermiston, Pendleton, Troutdale, Lebanon, Coos Bay, The Dalles, Dallas, St. Helens, La Grande, Cornelius, Gladstone, Ontario, Sandy, Newport, Monmouth...
No need to say, the goods by request "1952" in Pennsylvania can be shipped to such cities as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Scranton, Bethlehem, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Altoona, York, Wilkes-Barre, Chester, Williamsport, Easton, Lebanon, Hazleton, New Castle, Johnstown, McKeesport, Hermitage, Greensburg, Pottsville, Sharon, Butler, Washington, Meadville, New Kensington, Coatesville, St. Marys, Lower Burrell, Oil City, Nanticoke, Uniontown, and other cities and towns.
And today the goods by request "1952" in Rhode Island can be delivered to Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence, Woonsocket, Coventry, Cumberland, North Providence, South Kingstown, West Warwick, Johnston, North Kingstown, Newport, Bristol, Westerly, Smithfield, Lincoln, Central Falls, Portsmouth, Barrington, Middletown, Burrillville, Narragansett, Tiverton, East Greenwich, North Smithfield, Warren, Scituate.
Naturally, the goods by your query "1952" in South Carolina can be received in such cities as Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Sumter, Hilton Head Island, Spartanburg, Florence, Goose Creek, Aiken, Myrtle Beach, Anderson, Greer, Mauldin, Greenwood, North Augusta, Easley, Simpsonville, Hanahan, Lexington, Conway, West Columbia, North Myrtle Beach, Clemson, Orangeburg, Cayce, Bluffton, Beaufort, Gaffney, Irmo, Fort Mill, Port Royal, Forest Acres, Newberry, and other cities and towns.
No need to say, the found goods by query "1952" in South Dakota can be shipped to such cities as Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown, Mitchell, Yankton, Pierre, Huron, Spearfish, Vermillion, etc.
And today the goods by request "1952" in Tennessee can be received in Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Jackson, Johnson City, Bartlett, Hendersonville, Kingsport, Collierville, Smyrna, Cleveland, Brentwood, Germantown, Columbia, Spring Hill, La Vergne, Gallatin, Cookeville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Morristown, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Bristol, Farragut, Shelbyville, East Ridge, Tullahoma, and other cities and towns.
No doubt, the goods named "1952" in Texas can be shipped to such cities as Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, McKinney, Frisco, Pasadena, Mesquite, Killeen, McAllen, Carrollton, Midland, Waco, Denton, Abilene, Odessa, Beaumont, Round Rock, The Woodlands, Richardson, Pearland, College Station, Wichita Falls, Lewisville, Tyler, San Angelo, League City, Allen, Sugar Land, Edinburg, Mission, Longview, Bryan, Pharr, Baytown, Missouri City, Temple, Flower Mound, New Braunfels, North Richland Hills, Conroe, Victoria, Cedar Park, Harlingen, Atascocita, Mansfield, Georgetown, San Marcos, Rowlett, Pflugerville, Port Arthur, Spring, Euless, DeSoto, Grapevine, Galveston, and other cities.
No need to say, any things related with "1952" in Utah can be delivered to the following cities: Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, Orem, Sandy, Ogden, St. George, Layton, Taylorsville, South Jordan, Logan, Lehi, Murray, Bountiful, Draper, Riverton, Roy, Spanish Fork, Pleasant Grove, Cottonwood Heights, Tooele, Springville, Cedar City, Midvale. It's also available for those who live in Kaysville, Holladay, American Fork, Clearfield, Syracuse, South Salt Lake, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Clinton, Washington, Payson, Farmington, Brigham City, Saratoga Springs, North Ogden, South Ogden, North Salt Lake, Highland, Centerville, Hurricane, Heber City, West Haven, Lindon and smaller towns.
Usually, the products by request "1952" in Vermont can be shipped to such cities as Burlington, South Burlington, Rutland, Barre, Montpelier, Winooski, St. Albans, Newport, Vergennes, etc.
It goes without saying that the goods named "1952" in Virginia can be received in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria, Hampton, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Danville, Manassas, Petersburg, Fredericksburg, Winchester, Salem, Staunton, Fairfax, Hopewell, Waynesboro, Colonial Heights, Radford, Bristol, Manassas Park, Williamsburg, Falls Church, Martinsville, Poquoson, and other cities.
And the goods related with "1952" in Washington can be delivered to the following cities: Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton, Federal Way, Yakima, Spokane Valley, Kirkland, Bellingham, Kennewick, Auburn, Pasco, Marysville, Lakewood, Redmond, Shoreline, Richland, Sammamish, Burien, Olympia, Lacey. The delivery is also available in Edmonds, Puyallup, Bremerton, Lynnwood, Bothell, Longview, Issaquah, Wenatchee, Mount Vernon, University Place, Walla Walla, Pullman, Des Moines, Lake Stevens, SeaTac, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Bainbridge Island, Oak Harbor, Kenmore, Moses Lake, Camas, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Tukwila...
And the found goods by query "1952" in West Virginia can be received in such cities as Charleston, Huntington, Morgantown, Parkersburg, Wheeling, Weirton, Fairmont, Martinsburg, Beckley, Clarksburg, South Charleston, St. Albans, Vienna, Bluefield, etc.
Usually, the found goods by query "1952" in Wisconsin can be shipped to such cities as Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine, Appleton, Waukesha, Oshkosh, Eau Claire, Janesville, West Allis, La Crosse, Sheboygan, Wauwatosa, Fond du Lac, New Berlin, Wausau. It is also available for the people living in Brookfield, Beloit, Greenfield, Franklin, Oak Creek, Manitowoc, West Bend, Sun Prairie, Superior, Stevens Point, Neenah, Fitchburg, Muskego, Watertown, De Pere, Mequon, South Milwaukee, Marshfield, and other cities and towns.
Normally, any things related with "1952" in Wyoming can be shipped to such cities as Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs, Sheridan, Green River, Evanston, Riverton, Jackson, Cody, Rawlins, Lander, Torrington, Powell, Douglas, Worland and smaller towns.
Canada Delivery, Shipping to Canada
Usually, the found goods by query "1952" in Canada can be sent to Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Brampton, Hamilton, Quebec City, Surrey, Laval, Halifax, London, Markham, Vaughan, Gatineau, Longueuil, Burnaby, Saskatoon, Kitchener, Windsor, Regina, Richmond, Richmond Hill.
Delivery is also carried out in Oakville, Burlington, Greater Sudbury, Sherbrooke, Oshawa, Saguenay, Lévis, Barrie, Abbotsford, St. Catharines, Trois-Rivières, Cambridge, Coquitlam, Kingston, Whitby, Guelph, Kelowna, Saanich, Ajax, Thunder Bay, Terrebonne, St. John's, Langley, Chatham-Kent, Delta.
As well as in Waterloo, Cape Breton, Brantford, Strathcona County, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Red Deer, Pickering, Kamloops, Clarington, North Vancouver, Milton, Nanaimo, Lethbridge, Niagara Falls, Repentigny, Victoria, Newmarket, Brossard, Peterborough, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Sault Ste. Marie, Kawartha Lakes, Sarnia, Prince George.
It is also available for the people living in Drummondville, Saint John, Moncton, Saint-Jérôme, New Westminster, Wood Buffalo, Granby, Norfolk County, St. Albert, Medicine Hat, Caledon, Halton Hills, Port Coquitlam, Fredericton, Grande Prairie, North Bay, Blainville, Saint-Hyacinthe, Aurora, Welland, Shawinigan, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Belleville, North Vancouver, and other cities and towns.
In fact, any things related with "1952" can be shipped to any place in Canada, including Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
UK Delivery, Shipping to the United Kingdom
Today the goods named "1952" in the United Kingdom can be sent to London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Wakefield, Cardiff, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Sunderland, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Brighton, Hull, Plymouth, Stoke-on-Trent.
The delivery is also available in Wolverhampton, Derby, Swansea, Southampton, Salford, Aberdeen, Westminster, Portsmouth, York, Peterborough, Dundee, Lancaster, Oxford, Newport, Preston, St Albans, Norwich, Chester, Cambridge, Salisbury, Exeter, Gloucester. And also in Lisburn, Chichester, Winchester, Londonderry, Carlisle, Worcester, Bath, Durham, Lincoln, Hereford, Armagh, Inverness, Stirling, Canterbury, Lichfield, Newry, Ripon, Bangor, Truro, Ely, Wells, St. Davids and smaller towns.
Actually, any products related with "1952" can be shipped to any place in the UK, including England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Ireland Delivery, Shipping to Ireland
And today the goods by request "1952" in Ireland can be delivered to the following cities: Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Drogheda, Dundalk, Swords, Bray, Navan, Ennis, Kilkenny, Tralee, Carlow, Newbridge, Naas, Athlone, Portlaoise, Mullingar, Wexford, Balbriggan, Letterkenny, Celbridge, Sligo. And also in Clonmel, Greystones, Malahide, Leixlip, Carrigaline, Tullamore, Killarney, Arklow, Maynooth, Cobh, Castlebar, Midleton, Mallow, Ashbourne, Ballina, Laytown-Bettystown-Mornington, Enniscorthy, Wicklow, Tramore, Cavan, and so on.
In fact, any products related with "1952" can be shipped to any place in Ireland, including Leinster, Ulster, Munster, and Connacht.
Australia Delivery, Shipping to Australia
As you know, the found goods by query "1952" in Australia can be sent to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Newcastle, Maitland, Canberra, Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns, Darwin, Toowoomba, Ballarat, Bendigo, Albury, Wodonga, Launceston, Mackay.
And also in Rockhampton, Bunbury, Bundaberg, Coffs Harbour, Wagga Wagga, Hervey Bay, Mildura, Wentworth, Shepparton, Mooroopna, Gladstone, Tannum Sands, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Traralgon, Morwell, Orange, Geraldton, Bowral, Mittagong, Dubbo, Busselton, Bathurst, Nowra, Bomaderry, Warrnambool, Albany, Warragul, Drouin, Kalgoorlie, Boulder, Devonport.
In other words, the goods by request "1952" can be shipped to any place in Australia, including New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, and Northern Territory.
New Zealand Delivery, Shipping to New Zealand
As usual, the goods by request "1952" in New Zealand can be delivered to the following cities: Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier-Hastings, Dunedin, Lower Hutt, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui, Gisborne, Porirua, Invercargill, Nelson, Upper Hutt, Gisborne, Blenheim, Pukekohe, Timaru, Taupo, and so on.
Generally, the goods by request "1952" can be shipped to any place in New Zealand, including North Island, South Island, Waiheke Island, and smaller islands.
Undoubtedly,any things related withcan be purchased if you live inAnd, of course,, etc.
Abkhazia: Gagra, Gudauta, Lake Ritsa, New Athos, Ochamchire, Pitsunda, Sukhumi, Tsandryphsh, etc.
Afghanistan: Herat, Jalalabad, Kabul, Kandahar, Kunduz, Mazar-i-Sharif, Taloqan, etc.
Albania: Berat, Butrint, Dhërmi, Durrës, Gjirokastër, Himarë, Korçë, Pogradec, Qeparo, Sarandë, Shkodër, Tirana, Velipojë, Vlorë, etc.
Algeria: Algiers, Oran, etc.
American Virgin Islands: Charlotte Amalie, etc.
Andorra: Andorra la Vella, Arinsal, El Pas de la Casa, Encamp, Grandvalira, Ordino, Pal, Soldeu, Vallnord, etc.
Angola: Benguela, Luanda, etc.
Anguilla: The Valley, West End, etc.
Antigua and Barbuda: Jolly Harbour, Saint John’s, etc.
Argentina: Buenos Aires, Capilla del Monte, Colón, Córdoba, El Calafate, La Plata, Los Glaciares, Mar del Plata, Mendoza, Mina Clavero, Pinamar, Puerto Iguazú, Puerto Madryn, Rosario, Río Cuarto, Río Grande, Salta, San Carlos de Bariloche, San Martín de los Andes, San Miguel de Tucumán, San Rafael, Santa Rosa de Calamuchita, Tandil, Tierra del Fuego, Ushuaia, Villa Carlos Paz, Villa General Belgrano, Villa Gesell, Villa La Angostura, Villa de Merlo, etc.
Armenia: Dilijan, Etchmiadzin, Goris, Gyumri, Jermuk, Sevan, Stepanavan, Tsaghkadzor, Vagharshapat, Vanadzor, Yeghegnadzor, Yerevan, etc.
Aruba: Eagle Beach, Noord, Oranjestad, Palm Beach, Santa Cruz, Savaneta, etc.
Australia: Adelaide, Airlie Beach, Alice Springs, Bondi Beach, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Cairns, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Darwin, Daylesford, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef, Hervey Bay, Hobart, Hyams Beach, Jervis Bay, Launceston, Logan City, Mackay, Mandurah, Maroochydore, Melbourne, Mooloolaba, Mount Gambier, New South Wales, Newcastle, Noosa Heads, Northern Territory, Perth, Port Douglas, Queensland, Redland City, Rockhampton, South Australia, Surfers Paradise, Sydney, Tasmania, Toowoomba, Townsville, Ulladulla, Victor Harbor, Victoria, Western Australia, Wollongong, etc.
Austria: Abtenau, Alpbach, Austrian Alps, Bad Gastein, Bad Hofgastein, Bad Kleinkirchheim, Dürnstein, Flachau, Fugen, Graz, Hallstatt, Innsbruck, Ischgl, Kaprun, Kitzbühel, Klagenfurt, Klosterneuburg, Kufstein, Lech, Leogang, Lienz, Linz, Maria Alm, Mayrhofen, Neustift im Stubaital, Obergurgl, Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Saalfelden, Salzburg, Schladming, Seefeld, Serfaus, St. Anton, St. Johann im Pongau, Sölden, Tux, Tyrol, Vienna, Villach, Wachau, Wagrain, Zell am See, etc.
Azerbaijan: Baku, Ganja, Lankaran, Quba, Qusar, Shahdag, Sheki, Stepanakert, etc.
Bahamas: Andros, Eleuthera, Exuma, Freeport, Grand Bahama, Nassau, New Providence, Paradise Island, etc.
Bahrain: Manama, etc.
Bangladesh: Barisal, Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Dhaka, Khulna, Mymensingh, Narayanganj, Rajshahi, Sylhet, etc.
Barbados: Bridgetown, etc.
Belarus: Babruysk, Baranavichy, Białowieża Forest, Brest Belarus, Gomel, Grodno, Lahoysk, Maladzyechna, Minsk, Mogilev, Nesvizh, Pinsk, Silichi, Slonim, Vitebsk, etc.
Belgium: Antwerp, Ardennes, Blankenberge, Boom, Bouillon, Bruges, Brussels, Charleroi, De Haan, De Panne, Durbuy, Flanders, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Leuven, Liège, Mechelen, Namur, Nieuwpoort, Ostend, Spa, Ypres, Zeebrugge, etc.
Belize: Ambergris Caye, Belize City, Caye Caulker, Placencia, San Pedro, etc.
Benin: Cotonou, etc.
Bermuda: Hamilton, etc.
Bhutan: Paro, Thimphu, etc.
Bolivia: Cochabamba, El Alto, La Paz, Oruro, Quillacollo, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Sucre, Uyuni, etc.
Bosnia and Herzegovina: Banja Luka, Bihać, Jahorina, Medjugorje, Mostar, Neum, Sarajevo, Travnik, Trebinje, etc.
Botswana: Gaborone, Maun, etc.
Brazil: Amazon River, Amazonia, Angra dos Reis, Arraial do Cabo, Atlantic Forest, Balneário Camboriú, Belo Horizonte, Belém, Bombinhas, Brasília, Búzios, Cabo Frio, Camaçari, Campinas, Campos do Jordão, Caraguatatuba, Copacabana, Costa do Sauípe, Curitiba, Duque de Caxias, Fernando de Noronha, Florianópolis, Fortaleza, Foz do Iguaçu, Goiânia, Gramado, Guarujá, Guarulhos, Iguazu Falls, Ilha Grande, Ilhabela, Ilhéus, Ipanema, Itacaré, Maceió, Manaus, Morro de São Paulo, Natal, Niterói, Osasco, Ouro Preto, Paraty, Petrópolis, Porto Alegre, Porto Seguro, Praia do Forte, Recife, Ribeirão Preto, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Santos, São Gonçalo, São José dos Campos, São Luís, São Paulo, São Sebastião, Trancoso, Ubatuba, Vila do Abraão, etc.
British Virgin Islands: Tortola, etc.
Brunei: Bandar Seri Begawan, etc.
Bulgaria: Albena, Apriltsi, Arbanasi, Balchik, Bansko, Blagoevgrad, Borovets, Burgas, Byala, Chepelare, Chernomorets, Dobrinishte, Gabrovo, Golden Sands, Haskovo, Hisarya, Kavarna, Kazanlak, Kiten, Koprivshtitsa, Kranevo, Lovech, Lozenets, Nesebar, Obzor, Pamporovo, Pazardzhik, Pirin, Pleven, Plovdiv, Pomorie, Primorsko, Ravda, Razlog, Rila, Ruse, Saints Constantine and Helena, Samokov, Sandanski, Sapareva Banya, Shumen, Sliven, Smolyan, Sofia, Sozopol, Stara Zagora, Sunny Beach, Sveti Vlas, Targovishte, Tryavna, Tsarevo, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Velingrad, Vratsa, Yambol, etc.
Burkina Faso: Bobo-Dioulasso, Ouagadougou, etc.
Burundi: Bujumbura, etc.
Cambodia: Angkor, Battambang, Kampot, Kep, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, etc.
Cameroon: Bafoussam, Bamenda, Douala, Garoua, Kribi, Limbe, Maroua, Yaoundé, etc.
Canada: Alberta, Banff, Brampton, British Columbia, Burnaby, Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Gatineau, Halifax, Hamilton, Jasper, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kingston, Kitchener, Laval, London, Longueuil, Manitoba, Markham, Mississauga, Moncton, Mont-Tremblant, Montreal, Nanaimo, New Brunswick, Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Ottawa, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Regina, Richmond, Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Surrey, Toronto, Vancouver, Vaughan, Victoria, Whistler, Whitehorse, Windsor, Winnipeg, Yukon, etc.
Cape Verde: Boa Vista Cape Verde, Sal, etc.
Caribbean Netherlands:, etc.
Cayman Islands: George Town, Grand Cayman, West Bay, etc.
Central African Republic: Bangui, etc.
Chad: N'Djamena, etc.
Chile: Antofagasta, Arica, Atacama, Coquimbo, Easter Island, Hanga Roa, Iquique, La Serena, Patagonia, Pucón, Puerto Montt, Puerto Natales, Puerto Varas, Punta Arenas, San Pedro de Atacama, Santiago, Torres del Paine, Valdivia, Valparaíso, Villarrica, Viña del Mar, etc.
China: Anshun, Baishan, Baoding, Baoshan, Baotou, Beihai, Beijing, Binzhou, Changchun, Changsha, Changzhi, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dali, Dalian, Datong, Dengfeng, Diqing, Dongguan, Emeishan, Foshan, Great Wall of China, Guangdong, Guangzhou, Guilin, Guiyang, Hainan, Hangzhou, Harbin, Honghe, Huashan, Huizhou, Jiangmen, Jiangxi, Jiaxing, Jilin, Jinan, Jincheng, Jingdezhen, Jinzhong, Jiujiang, Jiuzhaigou, Kashgar, Kunming, Langfang, Lanzhou, Laoshan, Leshan, Lhasa, Lianyungang, Lijiang, Linfen, Linyi, Liuzhou, Luoyang, Lushan, Lüliang, Mianyang, Nanchang, Nanchong, Nanjing, Nanning, Nantong, Ngawa, Ningbo, Qiandongnan, Qingdao, Qingyuan, Qinhuangdao, Qufu, Qujing, Rizhao, Sanya, Shandong, Shanghai, Shangri-La, Shantou, Shanxi, Shaoguan, Shaolin, Shaoxing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shigatse, Shijiazhuang, Sichuan, Suzhou, Tai'an, Taiyuan, Taizhou Jiangsu, Tangshan, Tianjin, Tibet, Weifang, Weihai, Wuhan, Wulingyuan, Wutai, Wuxi, Xi'an, Xiamen, Xinzhou, Xishuangbanna, Ya'an, Yanbian, Yangtze, Yangzhou, Yantai, Yellow River, Yibin, Yinchuan, Yiwu, Yuncheng, Yunnan, Zhangjiajie, Zhanjiang, Zhejiang, Zhengzhou, Zhongshan, Zhongwei, Zhoushan, Zhuhai, Zunyi, Ürümqi, etc.
Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogotá, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, Medellín, Pereira, San Andrés, Santa Marta, Villa de Leyva, Villavicencio, etc.
Comoros: Moroni, etc.
Costa Rica: Alajuela, Jacó, La Fortuna, Manuel Antonio, Monteverde, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Puntarenas, Quepos, San José, Santa Teresa, Tamarindo, Tortuguero, etc.
Croatia: Baška Voda, Baška, Bibinje, Biograd na Moru, Bol, Brač, Brela, Cavtat, Cres, Dalmatia, Dubrovnik, Fažana, Hvar, Istria, Ičići, Karlovac, Kolocep, Korčula, Kožino, Krk, Kukljica, Lopud, Lovran, Lošinj, Makarska, Mali Lošinj, Malinska, Medulin, Mlini, Nin, Novi Vinodolski, Novigrad, Omiš, Opatija, Orebić, Pag, Pakoštane, Petrčane, Podstrana, Poreč, Povljana, Privlaka, Pula, Rab, Rabac, Rijeka, Rovinj, Slavonski Brod, Split, Stari Grad, Starigrad, Sukošan, Supetar, Sveti Filip i Jakov, Trogir, Tučepi, Umag, Vir, Vrsar, Zadar, Zagreb, Čiovo, Šibenik, Šipan, etc.
Cuba: Baracoa, Camagüey, Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Cayo Santa María, Cienfuegos, Guantánamo, Havana, Holguín, Pinar del Río, Remedios Cuba, Sancti Spíritus, Santa Clara Cuba, Santiago de Cuba, Trinidad, Varadero, Viñales, etc.
Curaçao: Sint Michiel, Westpunt, Willemstad, etc.
Cyprus: Ayia Napa, Coral Bay Cyprus, Famagusta, Kouklia, Kyrenia, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, Paphos, Paralimni, Peyia, Pissouri, Polis, Protaras, etc.
Czech Republic: Bohemia, Brno, Děčín, Františkovy Lázně, Frymburk, Frýdek-Místek, Harrachov, Hradec Králové, Jihlava, Karlovy Vary, Kladno, Krkonoše, Kutná Hora, Liberec, Lipno nad Vltavou, Marienbad, Mikulov, Mladá Boleslav, Mělník, Olomouc, Ostrava, Pardubice, Plzeň, Poděbrady, Prague, Teplice, Třeboň, Zlín, Znojmo, Ústí nad Labem, České Budějovice, Český Krumlov, Špindlerův Mlýn, Železná Ruda, etc.
Democratic Republic of the Congo: Kinshasa, etc.
Denmark: Aalborg, Aarhus, Billund, Copenhagen, Ebeltoft, Esbjerg, Frederikshavn, Greenland, Helsingør, Herning, Hirtshals, Hjørring, Holstebro, Ilulissat, Jutland, Kerteminde, Nuuk, Odense, Ringkøbing, Silkeborg, Skagen, Skive, Sønderborg, Vejle, Viborg, etc.
Djibouti: Djibouti City, etc.
Dominican Republic: Boca Chica, Bávaro, Cabarete, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Santiago de los Caballeros, Santo Domingo, Sosúa, etc.
East Timor: Dili, etc.
Ecuador: Baños, Cuenca, Galápagos Islands, Guayaquil, Manta, Otavalo, Puerto Ayora, Puerto López, Quito, Salinas, etc.
Egypt: Abu Simbel, Al Qusair, Alexandria, Aswan, Cairo, Dahab, El Alamein, El Gouna, El Hadaba, Faiyum, Giza, Hurghada, Luxor, Marsa Alam, Mersa Matruh, Naama Bay, Nabq Bay, Nile, Nuweiba, Port Said, Red Sea, Safaga, Sahl Hasheesh, Scharm asch-Schaich, Sharks Bay, Sinai, Suez, Taba, Valley of the Kings, etc.
El Salvador: La Libertad, San Salvador, etc.
Equatorial Guinea: Malabo, etc.
Eritrea: Asmara, etc.
Estonia: Haapsalu, Kuressaare, Narva, Pärnu, Saaremaa, Tallinn, Tartu, etc.
Ethiopia: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Gondar, etc.
Falkland Islands: Stanley, etc.
Faroe Islands: Sørvágur, Tórshavn, etc.
Fiji: Nadi, Suva, Viti Levu Island, etc.
Finland: Espoo, Helsinki, Imatra, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Jämsä, Kotka, Kuopio, Kuusamo, Lahti, Lapland, Lappeenranta, Levi, Mariehamn, Mikkeli, Moomin World, Naantali, Nilsiä, Oulu, Pori, Porvoo, Pyhätunturi, Rovaniemi, Rukatunturi, Saariselkä, Saimaa, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa, Vantaa, Vuokatti, Åland Islands, etc.
France: Aix-en-Provence, Ajaccio, Alsace, Angers, Annecy, Antibes, Aquitaine, Arles, Auch, Auvergne, Avignon, Avoriaz, Bayonne, Beaune, Besançon, Biarritz, Bonifacio, Bordeaux, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Briançon, Brittany, Burgundy, Cabourg, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Calais, Calvi, Canet-en-Roussillon, Cannes, Carcassonne, Cassis, Cavalaire-sur-Mer, Chambéry, Chamonix, Clermont-Ferrand, Colmar, Corsica, Courchevel, Deauville, Dijon, Dunkirk, French Alps, French Riviera, Fréjus, Grenoble, Grimaud, Honfleur, Hyères, La Ciotat, La Plagne, La Roche-sur-Yon, La Rochelle, La Tranche-sur-Mer, Le Grau-du-Roi, Le Havre, Le Lavandou, Le Mans, Le Puy-en-Velay, Les Arcs, Les Gets, Les Issambres, Les Menuires, Les Sables-d'Olonne, Lille, Limoges, Lourdes, Lyon, Mandelieu-la-Napoule, Marseille, Megève, Menton, Mont-Dore, Montpellier, Morzine, Méribel, Nantes, Narbonne, Nice, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Normandy, Nîmes, Paradiski, Paris, Pas-de-Calais, Perpignan, Portes du Soleil, Porto-Vecchio, Provence, Périgueux, Reims, Rhône-Alpes, Rouen, Royan, Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, Saint-Jean-de-Monts, Saint-Malo, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Saint-Raphaël, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Saint-Tropez, Sainte-Maxime, Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Saumur, Strasbourg, The Three Valleys, Tignes, Toulon, Toulouse, Tours, Trouville-sur-Mer, Val Thorens, Val-d'Isère, Vendée, Versailles, Vichy, Étretat, Île-de-France, etc.
French Guiana: Cayenne, Kourou, etc.
French Polynesia: Bora Bora, Mo'orea, Papeete, Tahiti, etc.
Gabon: Franceville, Libreville, Moanda, Port-Gentil, etc.
Gambia: Banjul, Serekunda, etc.
Georgia: Bakuriani, Batumi, Borjomi, Gori, Gudauri, Kobuleti, Kutaisi, Mestia, Mtskheta, Poti, Sighnaghi, Stepantsminda, Tbilisi, Telavi, Zugdidi, etc.
Germany: Aachen, Augsburg, Bad Birnbach, Bad Driburg, Bad Elster, Bad Ems, Bad Füssing, Bad Godesberg, Bad Harzburg, Bad Homburg, Bad Kissingen, Bad Kreuznach, Bad Mergentheim, Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler, Bad Reichenhall, Bad Salzuflen, Bad Schandau, Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg, Bamberg, Bavaria, Bayerisch Eisenstein, Berchtesgaden, Bergen auf Rügen, Berlin, Bernkastel-Kues, Bielefeld, Binz, Bochum, Bodenmais, Bonn, Bottrop, Brandenburg, Braunlage, Braunschweig, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Brilon, Chemnitz, Cochem, Cologne, Cuxhaven, Dortmund, Dresden, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Eisenach, Erfurt, Erlangen, Essen, Europa-Park, Flensburg, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Freudenstadt, Friedrichshafen, Fürth, Füssen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Gelsenkirchen, Glowe, Goslar, Görlitz, Göttingen, Hamburg, Hanover, Heide Park, Heidelberg, Heiligendamm, Heligoland, Hesse, Hinterzarten, Idar-Oberstein, Ingolstadt, Inzell, Karlsruhe, Kiel, Koblenz, Konstanz, Krefeld, Lake Constance, Lam, Leipzig, Lindau, Lower Saxony, Ludwigsburg, Lörrach, Lübeck, Magdeburg, Mainz, Mannheim, Marburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Medebach, Monschau, Munich, Mönchengladbach, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Münster, Neuschwanstein Castle, Neuss, Norddeich, Norden, Norderney, North Rhine-Westphalia, Nuremberg, Oberhausen, Oberstdorf, Oldenburg, Olsberg, Osnabrück, Paderborn, Pforzheim, Potsdam, Putbus, Quedlinburg, Rathen, Regensburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Rostock, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Ruhpolding, Rust, Rügen, Saarbrücken, Saarland, Sassnitz, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Schluchsee, Schmallenberg, Schwerin, Schönau am Königsee, Sindelfingen, Singen, Solingen, Soltau, Spandau, Speyer, Stralsund, Stuttgart, Sylt, Thuringia, Titisee-Neustadt, Travemünde, Trier, Ulm, Warnemünde, Weimar, Wernigerode, Westerland, Wiesbaden, Winterberg, Wolfsburg, Wuppertal, Würzburg, Xanten, Zingst, Zwiesel, Überlingen, etc.
Ghana: Accra, Ashaiman, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Kumasi, Sekondi-Takoradi, etc.
Greece: Acharavi, Aegina, Afantou, Afytos, Agios Gordios, Andros, Arkadia, Athens, Cephalonia, Chania, Chaniotis, Chios, Corfu, Corinth, Crete, Cyclades, Dassia, Delphi, Dodecanese, Faliraki, Halkidiki, Heraklion, Hersonissos, Hydra, Ialysos, Ionian Islands, Kalamata, Kalavryta, Kalymnos, Kardamaina, Karpathos, Kassandra, Kastoria, Katerini, Kavos, Kefalos, Kokkari, Kos, Kriopigi, Laganas, Lefkada, Lemnos, Lesbos, Lindos, Loutraki, Marathokampos, Meteora, Mithymna, Monemvasia, Mount Athos, Mykonos, Mytilene, Nafplio, Naxos, Neos Marmaras, Paleokastritsa, Parga, Patmos, Patras, Pefkochori, Pefkos, Peloponnese, Polychrono, Poros, Pythagoreio, Rethymno, Rhodes, Samos, Samothrace, Santorini, Sidari, Sithonia, Sparta, Spetses, Sporades, Syros, Thasos, Thessaloniki, Tingaki, Zakynthos, etc.
Guadeloupe: Saint-François, etc.
Guam: Tamuning, Tumon, etc.
Guatemala: Antigua Guatemala, etc.
Guinea: Conakry, etc.
Guinea-Bissau: Bissau, etc.
Guyana: Georgetown, etc.
Haiti: Cap-Haitien, Port-au-Prince, etc.
Honduras: Roatán, Tegucigalpa, etc.
Hong Kong: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, Mong Kok, New Territories, Repulse Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Wan Chai, etc.
Hungary: Balatonfüred, Budapest, Eger, Gyula, Hajdúszoboszló, Hévíz, Keszthely, Lake Balaton, Pécs, Siófok, Szeged, Székesfehérvár, Zalakaros, etc.
Iceland: Akureyri, Blue Lagoon, Borgarnes, Egilsstaðir, Garðabær, Hafnarfjörður, Hveragerði, Höfn, Keflavík, Kópavogur, Reykjavik, Selfoss, Vík í Mýrdal, Ísafjörður, etc.
India: Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Alappuzha, Allahabad, Amritsar, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Aurangabad, Ayodhya, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Darjeeling, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharamshala, Fatehpur Sikri, Gangtok, Goa, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hajipur, Hampi, Haridwar, Himachal Pradesh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnataka, Katra, Kerala, Khajuraho, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kozhikode, Kumbakonam, Ladakh, Leh, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madhya Pradesh, Madikeri, Madurai, Maharashtra, Malvan, Manali, Mangalore, Manipur, Mathura, Mount Abu, Mumbai, Munnar, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nagpur, Nainital, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Odisha, Ooty, Pachmarhi, Pahalgam, Palakkad, Patna, Pollachi, Pune, Punjab, Puri, Pushkar, Raipur, Rajasthan, Ramnagar, Ratnagiri, Rishikesh, Sawai Madhopur, Shimla, Sikkim, Siliguri, Srinagar, Tamil Nadu, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirupati, Udaipur, Ujjain, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Varanasi, Varkala, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Bengal, etc.
Indonesia: Bali, Balikpapan, Bandung, Batu, Bintan, Bogor, Borobudur, Denpasar, Jakarta, Java, Jimbaran, Kalimantan, Kuta, Lombok, Makassar, Malang, Mataram, Medan, Nusa Dua, Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Sanur, Semarang, Seminyak, Sumatra, Surabaya, Surakarta, Ubud, Yogyakarta, etc.
Iran: Isfahan, Mashhad, Shiraz, Tehran, etc.
Iraq: Baghdad, Basra, Duhok, Erbil, Karbala, Sulaymaniyah, etc.
Ireland: Achill Island, Bray, Bundoran, Carlow, Clifden, Connemara, Cork, Dingle, Donegal, Doolin, Drogheda, Dublin, Dundalk, Ennis, Galway, Glendalough, Kenmare, Kilkenny, Killarney, Letterkenny, Limerick, Navan, Shannon, Swords, Tralee, Waterford, Westport, etc.
Isle of Man: Douglas, Port Erin, etc.
Israel: Acre, Amirim, Arad, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Bat Yam, Beersheba, Caesarea, Dead Sea, Eilat, Ein Bokek, Galilee, Golan Heights, Gush Dan, Had Nes, Haifa, Hermon, Herzliya, Jaffa, Jerusalem, Katzrin, Metula, Mitzpe Ramon, Nahariya, Nazareth, Netanya, Petah Tikva, Ramat Gan, Ramot, Rishon LeZion, Rosh Pinna, Safed, Sea of Galilee, Tel Aviv, Tiberias, Zikhron Ya'akov, etc.
Italy: Abano Terme, Abruzzo, Agrigento, Alassio, Alberobello, Alghero, Amalfi Coast, Ancona, Aosta Valley, Apulia, Arezzo, Arona, Arzachena, Asciano, Ascoli Piceno, Assisi, Asti, Bardolino, Bari, Basilicata, Baveno, Bellagio, Bellaria-Igea Marina, Benevento, Bergamo, Bologna, Bolzano, Bordighera, Bormio, Bracciano, Brescia, Breuil-Cervinia, Brindisi, Cagliari, Calabria, Campania, Canazei, Caorle, Capri, Carrara, Castelnuovo Berardenga, Castiglion Fiorentino, Castiglione d'Orcia, Castiglione del Lago, Castiglione della Pescaia, Catania, Cattolica, Cefalù, Cervia, Cesena, Cesenatico, Chianciano Terme, Chieti, Chioggia, Cinque Terre, Città della Pieve, Civitavecchia, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Cortona, Costa Smeralda, Courmayeur, Desenzano del Garda, Dolomites, Elba, Emilia-Romagna, Ercolano, Fabriano, Fano, Fasano, Fassa Valley, Ferrara, Finale Ligure, Fiumicino, Florence, Forte dei Marmi, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Gabicce Mare, Gaeta, Gallipoli, Genoa, Golfo Aranci, Greve in Chianti, Grosseto, Gubbio, Herculaneum, Imperia, Ischia, Italian Alps, Jesolo, L'Aquila, La Spezia, Lake Como, Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, Lampedusa, Lazio, Lazise, Lecco, Lerici, Lido di Jesolo, Lignano Sabbiadoro, Liguria, Livigno, Livorno, Lombardy, Lucca, Madonna di Campiglio, Malcesine, Manarola, Mantua, Maratea, Massa, Matera, Menaggio, Merano, Messina, Mestre, Milan, Milazzo, Misano Adriatico, Monopoli, Montalcino, Montecatini Terme, Montepulciano, Monterosso al Mare, Monza, Naples, Nardò, Novara, Olbia, Ortisei, Ostuni, Otranto, Padua, Palermo, Parma, Perugia, Pesaro, Pescara, Peschici, Peschiera del Garda, Piacenza, Piedmont, Pienza, Pisa, Pistoia, Pitigliano, Polignano a Mare, Pompeii, Pordenone, Porto Cervo, Porto Cesareo, Portoferraio, Portofino, Positano, Prato, Ragusa, Rapallo, Rapolano Terme, Ravenna, Riccione, Rimini, Riomaggiore, Riva del Garda, Rome, Salerno, San Casciano dei Bagni, San Gimignano, Sanremo, Sardinia, Savona, Sestriere, Sicily, Siena, Sinalunga, Siracusa, Sirmione, Sorrento, Sottomarina, Sperlonga, Stresa, Sëlva, Taormina, Taranto, Terracina, Tivoli, Torrita di Siena, Trani, Trapani, Trentino-Alto Adige, Trento, Treviso, Trieste, Tropea, Turin, Tuscany, Umbria, Urbino, Val Gardena, Veneto, Venice, Ventimiglia, Verbania, Vernazza, Verona, Vesuvius, Viareggio, Vicenza, Vieste, Viterbo, etc.
Ivory Coast: Abidjan, Assinie-Mafia, Bouaké, San-Pédro, Yamoussoukro, etc.
Jamaica: Kingston, Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, Runaway Bay, etc.
Japan: Atami, Chiba, Fujisawa, Fukuoka, Furano, Hakodate, Hakone, Hakuba, Hamamatsu, Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Ishigaki, Itō, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kanazawa, Karuizawa, Kashiwa, Kawasaki, Kitakyushu, Kobe, Kusatsu, Kutchan, Kyoto, Lake Suwa, Matsumoto, Miyakojima, Nagasaki, Nagoya, Naha, Nanjō, Nikkō, Okinawa, Onna, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Shizuoka, Takayama, Tokyo, Tsuyama, Yamanouchi, Yokohama, etc.
Jordan: Amman, Aqaba, Irbid, Jerash, Madaba, Petra, Sweimeh, Wadi Musa, Wadi Rum, Zarqa, etc.
Kazakhstan: Aktau, Aktobe, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Burabay, Karagandy, Kokshetau, Kostanay, Lake Balkhash, Oskemen, Pavlodar, Semey, Shymbulak, Shymkent, Taraz, etc.
Kenya: Kisumu, Lake Victoria, Masai Mara, Mombasa, Nairobi, Ukunda, etc.
Kiribati: South Tarawa, etc.
Kongo: Brazzaville, Pointe-Noire, etc.
Kosovo: Pristina, Prizren, etc.
Kuwait: Hawally, Kuwait City, Salmiya, etc.
Kyrgyzstan: Bishkek, Bosteri, Cholpon-Ata, Issyk Kul, Karakol, Osh, etc.
Laos: Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng, Vientiane, etc.
Latvia: Cēsis, Daugavpils, Jelgava, Jūrmala, Liepāja, Riga, Rēzekne, Sigulda, Ventspils, etc.
Lebanon: Baalbeck, Beirut, Byblos, Faraya, Jounieh, Mzaar Kfardebian, Tripoli, etc.
Lesotho: Maseru, etc.
Liberia: Monrovia, etc.
Libya: Benghazi, Tripoli, etc.
Liechtenstein: Schaan, Vaduz, etc.
Lithuania: Druskininkai, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Nida, Palanga, Panevėžys, Trakai, Vilnius, Šiauliai, Šventoji, etc.
Luxembourg: Differdange, Dudelange, Echternach, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg City, Vianden, etc.
Macedonia: Bitola, Mavrovo, Ohrid, Skopje, etc.
Madagascar: Antananarivo, etc.
Malawi: Blantyre, Lilongwe, Zomba, etc.
Malaysia: Borneo, George Town, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Johor, Kedah, Kota Bharu, Kota Kinabalu, Kuah, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan, Kuching, Langkawi, Malacca, Penang, Putrajaya, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Shah Alam, etc.
Maldives: Kaafu Atoll, Malé, etc.
Mali: Bamako, etc.
Malta: Birżebbuġa, Buġibba, Gozo, Gżira, Mellieħa, Paceville, Pembroke, Qawra, Sliema, St. Julian's, St. Paul's Bay, Valletta, etc.
Martinique: Fort-de-France, La Trinité, Le Diamant, Les Trois-Îlets, Sainte-Luce, etc.
Mauritania: Nouakchott, etc.
Mauritius: Port Louis, etc.
Mexico: Acapulco, Akumal, Cabo San Lucas, Cancún, Chetumal, Chichen Itza, Chihuahua, Ciudad Juárez, Cozumel, Cuernavaca, Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Guaymas, Isla Mujeres, Ixtapa, Los Cabos, Manzanillo, Mazatlán, Monterrey, Mérida, Oaxaca, Playa del Carmen, Puebla, Puerto Aventuras, Puerto Escondido, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Peñasco, Puerto Vallarta, Querétaro, Riviera Maya, San Carlos, San Cristóbal de las Casas, San Francisco de Campeche, San Miguel de Allende, San Miguel de Cozumel, Teotihuacan, Tijuana, Toluca, Tulum, Zihuatanejo, etc.
Moldova: Bălți, Chișinău, Tiraspol, etc.
Monaco: Monte Carlo, etc.
Mongolia: Darkhan, Erdenet, Ulaanbaatar, etc.
Montenegro: Bar, Bečići, Bijela, Budva, Cetinje, Dobra Voda, Dobrota, Herceg Novi, Igalo, Kolašin, Kotor, Miločer, Nikšić, Perast, Petrovac, Podgorica, Prčanj, Sutomore, Sveti Stefan, Tivat, Ulcinj, Žabljak, etc.
Montserrat: Plymouth, etc.
Morocco: Agadir, Asilah, Casablanca, Chefchaouen, El Jadida, Essaouira, Fez, Marrakesh, Meknes, Merzouga, Mohammedia, Nador, Ouarzazate, Rabat, Tangier, Taroudant, Tinghir, Tétouan, etc.
Mozambique: Maputo, etc.
Myanmar: Mandalay, Naypyidaw, Nyaung Shwe, Yangon, etc.
Namibia: Rundu, Swakopmund, Walvis Bay, Windhoek, etc.
Nepal: Chitwan, Himalayas, Kathmandu, Lukla, Lumbini, Mount Everest, Nagarkot, Namche Bazaar, Patan, Pokhara, Tengboche, etc.
Netherlands: 's-Hertogenbosch, Alkmaar, Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Delft, Domburg, Dordrecht, Eindhoven, Groningen, Haarlem, Leiden, Maastricht, Nijmegen, Noordwijk, Rotterdam, Texel, The Hague, Utrecht, Valkenburg aan de Geul, Wijk aan Zee, Zandvoort, etc.
New Caledonia: Nouméa, etc.
New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gisborne, Hamilton, Hastings, Invercargill, Kaikoura, Lower Hutt, Napier, Nelson, New Plymouth, North Island, Palmerston North, Porirua, Queenstown, Rotorua, South Island, Taupo, Tauranga, Waiheke Island, Wanaka, Wellington, Whangarei, etc.
Nicaragua: Granada, Managua, etc.
Nigeria: Abuja, Benin City, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Ilorin, Jos, Kaduna, Lagos, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Uyo, etc.
Niue: Alofi, etc.
North Korea: Pyongyang, etc.
Northern Mariana Islands: Saipan, etc.
Norway: Arendal, Aurland, Beitostølen, Bergen, Bodø, Bærum, Fredrikstad, Gardermoen, Geilo, Geirangerfjord, Hardangerfjord, Hemsedal, Kirkenes, Kristiansand, Kristiansund, Larvik, Lillehammer, Lillestrøm, Lofoten, Narvik, Nordkapp, Nordland, Nærøyfjord, Oppdal, Oslo, Rana, Rauma, Røros, Sandnes, Sandvika, Sarpsborg, Sognefjord, Stavanger, Stryn, Svalbard, Svolvær, Tromsø, Trondheim, Vardø, Vestvågøy, Voss, Ålesund, etc.
Oman: Muscat, Nizwa, Salalah, Seeb, etc.
Pakistan: Bhurban, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, etc.
Palau: Koror, Peleliu, etc.
Palestine: Beit Sahour, Bethlehem, Hebron, Jenin, Jericho, Nablus, Ramallah, etc.
Panama: Bocas del Toro, etc.
Papua New Guinea: Port Moresby, etc.
Paraguay: Asunción, Ciudad Del Este, Encarnación, Panama City, etc.
Peru: Arequipa, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Cusco, Huancayo, Huanchaco, Huaraz, Ica, Iquitos, Lima, Machu Picchu, Máncora, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paracas, Pisco, Piura, Puerto Maldonado, Puno, Tacna, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Urubamba, etc.
Philippines: Angeles City, Antipolo, Bacolod, Bacoor, Baguio, Batangas, Bohol, Boracay, Cagayan de Oro, Calamba, Caloocan, Cebu, Coron, Dasmariñas, Davao, Dumaguete, El Nido, General Santos, Iloilo City, Kalibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Las Piñas, Luzon, Mactan, Makati, Mandaue, Manila, Marikina, Mindanao, Muntinlupa, Olongapo, Palawan, Panglao, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, Puerto Galera, Puerto Princesa, Quezon City, Tagaytay, Tagbilaran, Taguig, Valenzuela, Visayas, Zamboanga, etc.
Poland: Augustów, Białka Tatrzańska, Białowieża Forest, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bukowina Tatrzańska, Bydgoszcz, Ciechocinek, Częstochowa, Darłowo, Elbląg, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Giżycko, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Jastarnia, Jastrzębia Góra, Kalisz, Katowice, Kielce, Koszalin, Kołobrzeg, Kraków, Krynica Morska, Krynica-Zdrój, Lublin, Malbork, Mikołajki, Międzyzdroje, Mrągowo, Olsztyn, Opole, Oświęcim, Poznań, Puck, Płock, Radom, Rzeszów, Sopot, Stargard, Szczawnica, Szczecin, Szczyrk, Słubice, Tarnów, Toruń, Tricity, Ustka, Ustroń, Warsaw, Wisła, Wrocław, Władysławowo, Zakopane, Zielona Góra, Łeba, Łódź, Świnoujście, etc.
Portugal: Albufeira, Algarve, Aljezur, Almancil, Armação de Pêra, Azores, Braga, Cabanas de Tavira, Carvoeiro, Cascais, Castro Marim, Coimbra, Estoril, Faro, Figueira da Foz, Funchal, Fátima, Guimarães, Lagoa, Lagos, Lisbon, Loulé, Madeira, Monte Gordo, Nazaré, Olhão, Ponta Delgada, Portimão, Porto, Praia da Luz, Quarteira, Sesimbra, Silves, Sintra, Tavira, Vila Real de Santo António, Vila do Bispo, Vilamoura, Évora, etc.
Puerto Rico: Bayamón, Caguas, Carolina, Mayagüez, Ponce, San Juan, Vieques, etc.
Qatar: Doha, etc.
Romania: Bran, Brașov, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Constanța, Craiova, Poiana Brașov, Sibiu, Sighișoara, Timișoara, Transylvania, etc.
Russia: Abakan, Abrau-Dyurso, Abzakovo, Adler, Altai Republic, Alupka, Alushta, Anadyr, Anapa, Angarsk, Apatity, Arkhangelsk, Arkhipo Osipovka, Arkhyz, Armavir, Astrakhan, Bakhchysarai, Balaklava, Balakovo, Balashikha, Baltic Sea, Barnaul, Belgorod, Belokurikha, Biysk, Black Sea, Blagoveshchensk, Bolshoy Utrish, Bratsk, Bryansk, Caucasian Mineral Waters, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Cherepovets, Cherkessk, Chita, Chornomorske, Crimea, Curonian Spit, Dagestan, Dagomys, Divnomorskoye, Dombay, Domodedovo, Dzerzhinsk, Dzhankhot, Dzhemete, Dzhubga, Elektrostal, Elista, Engels, Estosadok, Feodosia, Foros, Gaspra, Gatchina, Gelendzhik, Golden Ring, Golubitskaya, Gorky Gorod, Gornaya Karusel, Gorno-Altaysk, Goryachy Klyuch, Grozny, Gurzuf, Irkutsk, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Kabardinka, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kamchatka, Kamensk-Uralsky, Karelia, Kazan, Kemerovo, Kerch, Khabarovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Khibiny, Khimki, Khosta, Kirov, Kirovsk, Kislovodsk, Kizhi, Koktebel, Kolomna, Kolpino, Komsomolsk on Amur, Konakovo, Koreiz, Korobitsyno, Korolev, Kostroma, Krasnaya Polyana, Krasnodar Krai, Krasnodar, Krasnogorsk, Krasnoyarsk, Kudepsta, Kurgan, Kursk, Kyzyl, Lake Baikal, Lake Seliger, Lazarevskoye, Lipetsk, Listvyanka, Loo, Lyubertsy, Magadan, Magnitogorsk, Makhachkala, Massandra, Matsesta, Maykop, Miass, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow, Mount Elbrus, Murmansk, Murom, Mytishchi, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nakhodka, Nalchik, Naryan-Mar, Nebug, Nizhnekamsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Norilsk, Novokuznetsk, Novorossiysk, Novosibirsk, Novyi Svit, Novyy Urengoy, Obninsk, Odintsovo, Olginka, Omsk, Orenburg, Orsk, Oryol, Partenit, Penza, Pereslavl Zalessky, Perm, Pervouralsk, Petergof, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Petrozavodsk, Plyos, Podolsk, Popovka, Prielbrusye, Primorsko-Akhtarsk, Pskov, Pulkovo, Pushkin, Pushkino, Pyatigorsk, Repino, Rosa Khutor, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Rybachye, Rybinsk, Saint Petersburg, Sakhalin, Saky, Salekhard, Samara, Saransk, Saratov, Sea of Azov, Sergiyev Posad, Serpukhov, Sestroretsk, Sevastopol, Shakhty, Sheregesh, Sheremetyevo, Siberia, Simeiz, Simferopol, Smolensk, Sochi, Solovetsky Islands, Sortavala, Stary Oskol, Stavropol, Sterlitamak, Sudak, Sukko, Surgut, Suzdal, Svetlogorsk, Syktyvkar, Syzran, Taganrog, Taman, Tambov, Tarusa, Temryuk, Terskol, Tobolsk, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Torzhok, Tuapse, Tula, Tver, Tyumen, Ufa, Uglich, Ukhta, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Usinsk, Ussuriysk, Utes, Valaam, Valday, Vardane, Velikiye Luki, Veliky Novgorod, Veliky Ustyug, Vityazevo, Vladikavkaz, Vladimir, Vladivostok, Vnukovo International Airport, Volga, Volgodonsk, Volgograd, Vologda, Volzhskiy, Vorkuta, Voronezh, Vyborg, Yakhroma, Yakornaya Shchel, Yakutsk, Yalta, Yaroslavl, Yekaterinburg, Yelets, Yenisei, Yessentuki, Yevpatoria, Yeysk, Yoshkar-Ola, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Zavidovo, Zelenogradsk, Zheleznovodsk, Zhukovsky, Zvenigorod, etc.
Rwanda: Butare, Gisenyi, Kibuye, Kigali, etc.
Réunion: Saint-Denis, etc.
Saint Barthélemy: Gustavia, etc.
Saint Kitts and Nevis: Basseterre, etc.
Saint Lucia: Anse La Raye, Castries, Gros Islet, Soufrière, etc.
Saint Martin:, etc.
Saint Pierre and Miquelon: Saint Pierre, etc.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Kingstown, etc.
Samoa: Apia, etc.
San Marino: City of San Marino, etc.
Saudi Arabia: Abha, Al Khobar, Buraydah, Dammam, Jeddah, Jizan, Jubail, Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, Ta'if, Tabuk, Yanbu, etc.
Senegal: Dakar, etc.
Serbia: Belgrade, Kopaonik, Niš, Novi Sad, Palić, Stara Planina, Subotica, Zlatibor, etc.
Seychelles: La Digue, Mahé, Praslin, etc.
Sierra Leone: Freetown, etc.
Singapore: Changi, Sentosa, etc.
Sint Maarten:, etc.
Slovakia: Bratislava, Jasná, Košice, Liptov, Tatranská Lomnica, Vysoké Tatry, Štrbské Pleso, etc.
Slovenia: Bled, Bohinj, Bovec, Kranjska Gora, Ljubljana, Maribor, Piran, Portorož, Rogaška Slatina, etc.
Solomon Islands: Honiara, etc.
Somalia: Mogadishu, etc.
Somaliland: Hargeisa, etc.
South Africa: Ballito, Benoni, Bloemfontein, Boksburg, Cape Town, Drakensberg, Durban, East London, George, Johannesburg, Kempton Park, Kimberley, Knysna, Kruger National Park, Marloth Park, Mossel Bay, Nelspruit, Pietermaritzburg, Plettenberg Bay, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, Potchefstroom, Pretoria, Rustenburg, Sandton, Stellenbosch, Umhlanga, etc.
South Korea: Busan, Cheongju, Daegu, Daejeon, Gangneung, Gapyeong, Gwangju, Gwangyang, Gyeongju, Incheon, Jejudo, Jeonju, Pyeongchang, Seogwipo, Seoul, Sokcho, Suwon, Ulsan, Yangyang, Yeosu, etc.
Spain: A Coruña, Alcúdia, Algeciras, Alicante, Almería, Altea, Andalusia, Antequera, Aragon, Asturias, Ayamonte, Baiona, Balearic Islands, Barbate, Barcelona, Basque Country, Benalmádena, Benidorm, Benissa, Besalú, Bilbao, Blanes, Buñol, Cadaqués, Cala d'Or, Calella, Calonge, Calp, Calvià, Cambados, Cambrils, Canary Islands, Cangas de Onís, Cantabria, Cartagena, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, Chiclana de la Frontera, Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada, Costa del Maresme, Costa del Sol, Cádiz, Córdoba, Dénia, El Puerto de Santa María, Empuriabrava, Estepona, Figueres, Formentera, Fuerteventura, Galicia, Gijón, Girona, Gran Canaria, Granada, Ibiza, Jerez de la Frontera, L'Escala, L'Estartit, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, La Pineda, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Llançà, Lleida, Lloret de Mar, Madrid, Magaluf, Malgrat de Mar, Mallorca, Marbella, Maspalomas, Menorca, Mijas, Mojácar, Moraira, Murcia, Málaga, Navarre, Nerja, O Grove, Ourense, Oviedo, Palma Nova, Palma de Mallorca, Pals, Poio, Pollença, Pontevedra, PortAventura, Portonovo, Ronda, Roquetas de Mar, Roses, Salamanca, Salou, San Sebastian, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Santander, Santiago de Compostela, Santillana del Mar, Sanxenxo, Seville, Sidges, Sierra Nevada, Tarifa, Tarragona, Tenerife, Toledo, Torremolinos, Torrevieja, Torroella de Montgrí, Tossa de Mar, Valencia, Vigo, Vélez-Málaga, Xàbia, Zaragoza, etc.
Sri Lanka: Anuradhapura, Bentota, Beruwala, Colombo, Dambulla, Galle, Hikkaduwa, Jaffna, Kandy, Mirissa, Negombo, Nuwara Eliya, Sigiriya, Tangalle, Trincomalee, Unawatuna, Weligama, etc.
Sudan: Khartoum, Port Sudan, etc.
Suriname: Lelydorp, Nieuw Nickerie, Paramaribo, etc.
Swaziland: Lobamba, Mbabane, etc.
Sweden: Bohuslän, Borgholm, Borlänge, Borås, Dalarna, Eskilstuna, Falkenberg, Falun, Gothenburg, Gotland, Gävle, Halmstad, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Kalmar, Karlshamn, Karlskrona, Karlstad, Kiruna, Kristianstad, Lidingö, Linköping, Luleå, Lund, Malmö, Norrköping, Oskarshamn, Simrishamn, Solna, Stenungsund, Stockholm, Sundsvall, Södertälje, Trollhättan, Täby, Uddevalla, Umeå, Uppsala, Vimmerby, Visby, Västervik, Västerås, Växjö, Ystad, Ängelholm, Åre, Öland, Örebro, Östersund, etc.
Switzerland: Adelboden, Andermatt, Anzère, Arosa, Ascona, Basel, Bellinzona, Bern, Bettmeralp, Celerina, Château-d'Œx, Crans-Montana, Davos, Engadin, Engelberg, Falera, Flims, Fribourg, Geneva, Grindelwald, Gryon, Grächen, Gstaad, Haute-Nendaz, Interlaken, Jungfrau, Klosters, Laax, Lake Maggiore, Lausanne, Lauterbrunnen, Lenzerheide, Les Diablerets, Leukerbad, Leysin, Locarno, Lucerne, Lugano, Matterhorn, Meiringen, Montreux, Nendaz, Neuchâtel, Pontresina, Portes du Soleil, Riederalp, Saanen, Saas-Fee, Samnaun, Scuol, Sierre, Silvaplana, Sion, St. Gallen, St. Moritz, Swiss Alps, Ticino, Valais, Valbella, Verbier, Vevey, Veysonnaz, Villars-sur-Ollon, Vitznau, Wengen, Zermatt, Zug, Zürich, etc.
Syria: Aleppo, Damascus, Deir ez-Zor, Latakia, Palmyra, Tartus, etc.
Taiwan: Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Taipei, etc.
Tajikistan: Dushanbe, Isfara, Khujand, etc.
Tanzania: Dar es Salaam, Mount Kilimanjaro, Serengeti, Zanzibar, etc.
Thailand: Ayutthaya, Bangkok, Cha-Am, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Chonburi, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi, Karon, Khao Sok, Ko Chang, Ko Lanta, Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Krabi, Pai, Patong, Pattaya, Phi Phi Islands, Phuket, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Ranong, River Kwai, Udon Thani, etc.
Togo: Lomé, etc.
Tonga: Nukuʻalofa, Tunis, etc.
Trinidad and Tobago: Port of Spain, etc.
Tunisia: Djerba, Hammamet, Midoun, Monastir, Port El Kantaoui, Sousse, etc.
Turkey: Adana, Afyonkarahisar, Akyaka, Alacati, Alanya, Ankara, Antakya, Antalya, Assos, Avanos, Ayvalık, Beldibi, Belek, Bodrum, Bozcaada, Bursa, Büyükada, Cappadocia, Dalyan, Datça, Denizli, Didim, Edirne, Ephesus, Erzincan, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Fethiye, Gaziantep, Gebze, Göcek, Göreme, Göynük, Hierapolis, Istanbul, Kalkan, Kayseri, Kaş, Kemer, Konakli, Konya, Kuşadası, Kütahya, Lara, Mahmutlar, Manavgat, Manisa, Marmaris, Mersin, Muğla, Nevşehir, Olympos, Palandöken, Pamukkale, Prince Islands, Samsun, Sapanca, Sarigerme, Sarıkamış, Selimiye, Selçuk, Side, Tarsus, Tekirova, Trabzon, Troy, Turgutlu, Turgutreis, Turkish Riviera, Uludağ, Uçhisar, Uçhisar, Van, Yalova, Yalıkavak, Çamyuva, Çanakkale, Çeşme, Çıralı, Ölüdeniz, Ürgüp, İskenderun, İzmir, İzmit, İçmeler, Şanlıurfa, etc.
Turkmenistan: Ashgabat, Avaza, etc.
Turks and Caicos Islands: Cockburn Town, North Caicos, Pine Cay, Providenciales, etc.
Tuvalu: Funafuti, etc.
Uganda: Kampala, etc.
Ukraine: Berdiansk, Berehove, Bila Tserkva, Boryspil, Bukovel, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kamianets-Podilskyi, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Kiev, Koblevo, Kremenchuk, Kropyvnytskyi, Kryvyi Rih, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Mariupol, Melitopol, Mukachevo, Mykolaiv, Odessa, Poltava, Polyana, Rivne, Skhidnytsia, Slavske, Sumy, Ternopil, Truskavets, Uzhgorod, Vinnytsia, Yaremche, Yasinya, Zaporizhia, Zatoka, Zhytomyr, etc.
United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dibba, Dubai, Fujairah, Palm Jumeirah, Persian Gulf, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Sir Bani Yas Island, Umm al-Quwain, etc.
United Kingdom: Aberdeen, Bath, Belfast, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Bradford, Brighton, Bristol, Brixham, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Channel Tunnel, Cheltenham, Chester, Cornwall, Coventry, Cumbria, Derry, Devon, Dorset, Dover, Eastbourne, Edinburgh, England, English Channel, Exeter, Folkestone, Fort William, Gatwick, Glasgow, Hampshire, Harrogate, Heathrow, Inverness, Isle of Wight, Kent, Lancashire, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Llandudno, London, Manchester, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Newquay, Northern Ireland, Norwich, Nottingham, Oban, Oxford, Paignton, Plymouth, Portmeirion, Portsmouth, Reading, Sandown, Scarborough, Scotland, Shanklin, Sheffield, Somerset, Southampton, St Albans, Stoke-on-Trent, Stonehenge, Sussex, Swansea, Torquay, Wales, Whitby, Windsor, Woking, York, etc.
United States: Akron, Alabama, Alaska, Albany, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Anaheim, Anchorage, Ann Arbor, Arizona, Arkansas, Arlington, Aspen, Atlanta, Aurora, Austin, Bakersfield, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Beaver Creek, Berkeley, Big Bear Lake, Billings, Biloxi, Birmingham, Boca Raton, Boise, Boston, Breckenridge, Brooklyn, Buffalo, California, Carlsbad, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Chandler, Charlotte, Chesapeake, Cheyenne, Chicago, Chula Vista, Cincinnati, Clearwater, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Columbus Georgia, Columbus, Connecticut, Corpus Christi, Costa Mesa, Cupertino, Dallas, Dana Point, Daytona Beach, Death Valley, Delaware, Delray Beach, Denver, Des Moines, Destin, Detroit, Durham, El Paso, Estes Park, Fargo, Fayetteville, Florida, Fontana, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Walton Beach, Fort Wayne, Fort Worth, Fremont, Fresno, Galveston, Garland, Georgia, Gilbert, Glendale, Grand Canyon, Grand Rapids, Grand Teton, Great Smoky Mountains, Greensboro, Gulfport, Hawaii, Henderson, Hialeah, Hollywood, Honolulu, Hot Springs, Houston, Huntington Beach, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Indianapolis, Iowa, Irving, Jackson Mississippi, Jackson Wyoming, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Juneau, Kansas City, Kansas, Kentucky, Key Largo, Key West, La Jolla, Laguna Beach, Lahaina, Lake Tahoe, Laredo, Las Vegas, Lexington, Lincoln, Little Rock, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Louisiana, Louisville, Lubbock, Madison, Maine, Malibu, Mammoth Lakes, Manhattan, Marathon, Maryland, Massachusetts, Memphis, Menlo Park, Mesa, Mexico City, Miami Beach, Miami, Michigan, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Moab, Modesto, Montana, Monterey, Montgomery, Moreno Valley, Mountain View, Myrtle Beach, Napa, Naples, Nashville, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New Orleans, New York City, New York, Newark, Newport Beach, Newport, Norfolk, North Carolina, North Dakota, North Las Vegas, Oakland, Ocean City, Oceanside, Ohio, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Omaha, Oregon, Orlando, Oxnard, Palm Coast, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Palo Alto, Panama City Beach, Park City, Pasadena, Pennsylvania, Pensacola, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Plano, Pompano Beach, Portland, Portland, Providence, Raleigh, Redwood City, Reno, Rhode Island, Richmond, Riverside, Rochester, Rocky Mountains, Sacramento, Saint Paul, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo, Sanibel, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Santa Fe, Santa Monica, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Savannah, Scottsdale, Seattle, Shreveport, Silicon Valley, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Lake Tahoe, Spokane, Springfield, Squaw Valley, St. Augustine, St. Louis, St. Petersburg, Steamboat Springs, Stockton, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunnyvale, Syracuse, Tacoma, Tallahassee, Tampa, Telluride, Tennessee, Texas, Thousand Oaks, Toledo, Tucson, Tulsa, Utah, Vail, Vermont, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Waikiki, Walnut Creek, Washington D.C., Washington, West Palm Beach, West Virginia, Wichita, Winston-Salem, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yellowstone, Yonkers, Yosemite, Zion, etc.
Uruguay: Colonia del Sacramento, La Barra, La Paloma, Maldonado, Montevideo, Piriápolis, Punta del Este, Salto, etc.
Uzbekistan: Bukhara, Fergana, Khiva, Kokand, Navoiy, Samarkand, Tashkent, Urgench, etc.
Vanuatu: Port Vila, etc.
Venezuela: Caracas, Isla Margarita, Maracaibo, Porlamar, etc.
Vietnam: Cát Bà Island, Cần Thơ, Da Lat, Da Nang, Haiphong, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Huế, Hạ Long, Hội An, Long Hải, Mỹ Tho, Nha Trang, Ninh Bình, Phan Thiết, Phú Quốc, Qui Nhơn, Rạch Giá, Sa Pa, Tuần Châu, Vũng Tàu, Đồng Hới, etc.
Yemen: Aden, Sana'a, etc.
Zambia: Livingstone, Lusaka, etc.
Zimbabwe: Bulawayo, Harare, Mutare, Victoria Falls, etc.